Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I Am six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: JJ on'm Rancho called and just said that for two weeks they haven't been able to get the weekend fix.
Speaker 3: All you got to do. All you got to do.
Speaker 2: Wherever you find your podcast, just type in Gary and Shannon, for example, I do it on the iHeart app, and then it will say podcasts. You tap that and you just go down the list and you find the Saturday podcast. It will tell you that it's new or it's old or whatever.
Speaker 3: So it's very simple. Should be should be super simple.
Speaker 2: We were talking earlier about anxiety and men, how it presents itself and how younger men don't know how to deal with it. Talking about anxiety and man.
Speaker 3: Men do not talk to their lives about their anxiety.
Speaker 4: The pressures are.
Speaker 3: Going through, the worries they have. If they can pay the bills or take care of everybody, they just do it. And then maybe one day I have a heart attacked. You're not gonna tell your wife and stressor all out. You just keep it to yourself, all right.
Speaker 1: At least he has his birds. Birds are very nice to talk to. Did you hear his birds?
Speaker 2: I did, and I was curious if the birds were helping him through his anxious time.
Speaker 3: Birds help all the time. I love we have birds in our backyard. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: So just spend a little time with the birds and join the birds. Just listening to the birds. It'll help you with any sort of anxiety you're feeling. I mean, I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure that is correct information.
Speaker 3: What else is going on? Good Lord? Time for what's happening?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, It's about to get damn hot, damn hot around here. Summer is here. We're gonna peak on Friday. Hives climb nearer above one hundred degrees. I'm going to the desert this weekend. That sounds like so so there's that. They say there's an increasing chance thirty to forty percent of Friday's highs approaching or breaking daytime records across the valley's end and deserts. Looking at you, pass socials, No, we're not doing that. If you want to do hack radio day, you got to text me in the morning so I can put on my hack radio outfit and get all the hack.
Speaker 3: What does that hack radio outfit look like?
Speaker 1: Oh, like a like a radio disc jockey from nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 2: Like those old satin jackets that's got your station call letters on the back.
Speaker 3: You're damn right.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is like a knockoff road that wasn't even the real one.
Speaker 3: Good, that was like extra bad. Oh let's see here. Oh, bad news, bad news. Oh, bad news, bad news. This is all bad news. It's literally all awful.
Speaker 1: It's like, Hey, remember that fertility clinic that blew up in Pop Springs. They're back open. Hey remember how Palace Verdes is coming into the ocean? Gas service is being restored.
Speaker 3: That's good. Okay, that's so good.
Speaker 1: Remember that firefighter who fought the eating fire. Yeah, he got into a crash. He may be paralyzed. Oh remember the beanie babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the head of.
Speaker 1: The beanie babies with their home was broken into and that woman's in a coma. Good Lord, Kean, I'm sorry, must be really ty. Hell, what are the quorkas? That sounds nice? Is that a little animal?
Speaker 2: Oh look at this, it's a cousin of the kangaroo quoka. Yeah, those little guys that always look like they're smiling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he is always smiling.
Speaker 1: The quoka rare animal located on Rottenest Island near Australia's West coast in the Indian Ocean.
Speaker 3: He has gone viral.
Speaker 1: He and all of his quoka friends and helping to fund their own conservation efforts. How fun is that about ten thousand quokas live there.
Speaker 3: They're only twenty inches tall.
Speaker 1: This big, little smiling rodents what's wrong? You wanted to go back to the doom and gloom in?
Speaker 3: Is a marsupial? Does he have a pocket? I'm not certain about the cousin of the kang of the kangaroo. Do you have a pocket like your cousin does?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Oh, you're asking the quoka. I thought you were asking me. I'm trying to have you ever seen your cousin's belly, probably when we were kids run around in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Oh it's just kids stuff. Bob, Oh, Bob, it's just kids stuff. That's not nice, he said, Oh, Bob, it's just kids stuff.
Speaker 2: They said that there are rules to interacting with quokas, like a like a turtle in Hawaii. You can't feed it, you can't touch it. Quocas even have the right of way if they are on the road. It is a marsupial.
Speaker 1: It's in the macropod family, like the kangaroos, like the wallabies. It eats herbs, not carnivorous. It's mainly not tnal. It's like Deborah, small plants, sleeps at night.
Speaker 3: And always smiles and always smiling, not always. It's only six point seven pounds, just like Deborah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wish quoca, you're my little quoka.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to tell John about this.
Speaker 2: The other animal story is in north southeastern Kentucky. A black bear crashed through the ceiling of a house and ended up on top of the stove.
Speaker 3: I don't think the stove was on at the time. Wow. A warden.
Speaker 2: Local sheriffs dep you discovered the animal before they chased it from the property through an open door about five in the morning last Wednesday.
Speaker 3: According to law enforcement.
Speaker 2: After taking a look around, it was figured out the bear had climbed up a ladder outside, squeezed through an opening in the attic, and then fell through the ceiling into the residence below, probably right through the dry wall of the ceiling.
Speaker 1: And then the breaking news out of the world of law and order. Cassie could be going in the laborer. She had to leave the courtroom there the Ditty trial. She is a star witness, as you know. This is Diddy's ex who we saw on camera. He beat It was awful the abuse that she went through. Took the stand eight and a half months pregnant anyway, was taken by ambulance to the hospital. Sounds like she is about to go into labor with that.
Speaker 2: I believe third baby. When we come back more on those scammer stories.
Speaker 3: This may have been what did it?
Speaker 1: By the way, remember that ex Ditty employee, Capricorn Clark we talked about.
Speaker 3: In the first hour. She's been on the stand today.
Speaker 1: She's been on the stand today and she's been trashing Cassie today. And here's the quote, She's no Whitney Houston.
Speaker 3: Why would she say something like that, Well.
Speaker 1: Because Whitney's like the golden girl.
Speaker 3: Right. Do you remember how Whitney Houston died. I'm not ready for suspension. I just had a week off, not ready for another one. So close back to back.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: These five people killed nineteen injured. They said that six people are still missing after this huge explosion at the Gumi yowd Boy Gaumi Udao chemical plant in the city of Waifeang. It manufactures pesticides and chemicals for medical use. Not clear exactly what caused the explosion in the first place.
Speaker 1: Well, I mentioned earlier in the show, I stumbled into a show. I believe it's on Hulu. I think it's called Hey Beautiful. It's about somebody who was I'm only one episode in. I believe it's a series of four or five or something. But it's about a man or a woman, or a network of people I don't know yet who was scamming a bunch of women. And these are women who are not vulnerable, weak feeble minded people. These are smart, intelligent, scomplished women who happened to just be maybe.
Speaker 3: A little bit lonely in life.
Speaker 1: And this person or people were very crafty at weaving their way into these women's lives and becoming so important to them that yes, they were scammed. There was an article in the cut by Christopher Ketchum. It's about his father, Brian. Brian Ketchum was a transportation engineer and urban planner. In fact, The New York Times ran his pretty lengthy obituary in twenty twenty four, where he was declared an influential environmentalist. Well, Christopher says that it was only after his dad, Brian died, that he got access to his conversations with in Christopher's words, the creatures who fleeced him. Dad called these members his harem women online who may not have existed in real life, but it was Dad paid. Dad even printed the transcripts of dialogues, filled them, filed them, and metal cabinets in his office, just like you would any other thing that was important in his life.
Speaker 2: When Christopher went through Dad's papers, he realized that a lot of this came. I mean, it wasn't just romantic. There were financial things that he was falling for. Ads for crypto, ads for stocks, you know, early stock buy ins for startup companies, biotech trade for ten times profit, all these things he was I don't even know if Christopher would describe his dad, Brian as the sheltered version of himself. But after Brian's sorry, Christopher's stepmom, the Brian's wife had died from cancer. He or while he was dying, she was dying from cancer. He spent all of his time caretaking for her, and when she finally passed, this was kind of where he fel found some sort of.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what companionship, canyonship. He was in his eighties.
Speaker 1: He'd spent his days, his son found out conversing via chat there on his office desktop, and according to Dad's notes, one of the women was a blonde from Russia named Facilia, and he had met her on dream Singles, a dating website. She was five five, one hundred and eight pounds. He had written her ID number carefully on a print out of her profile page, along with her zodiac sign eye color age. Was that her real identity? The son wonders, well, my father never speculated in some things that could have been a bot or some dude in his mom's basement. But here is some of what Brian, Dad and Vasilia had to say to each other. May third, twenty twenty one, the day after Dad logged in and registered his credit card for the first time. The woman or the bot or the man or the machine or whatever wrote this, Brian, after ten minutes together in real life, will you understand everything about us in our future. She noted that she was living in New York City. Dad became excited. She may have just been around the corner. He wrote to her, I'm new on this site, New York City, question mark. All other women I have contacted are from Ukraine.
Speaker 2: He says, I am only eighty two, in good health, and you do know the eighties or the New sixties, as you report in your introduction. If I got to know you for five minutes, we would be in love. I already am.
Speaker 1: In order to communicate with the women, he had to purchase credits. They were required for every message, beyond some initial free exchanges. If you bought more credits at once, they were discounted on the first day they spoke. Dad spent forty nine ninety nine by May seventh, So that was May third. So four days later, Dad Brian's getting frustrated and flustered a little bit snippy. He asked Vizilia for a meeting in person. He wrote to our So you're in NYC. My family believes this is a scam site, and you're just a picture and your comments belong to others.
Speaker 3: You can prove them wrong.
Speaker 1: Apparently this guy's kids, the sister and the son who wrote this article said, we had discovered this all almost immediately by accident, after seeing the name of the site in a series of recurring charges on his credit card statements, so the kids were privy to the credit card statements.
Speaker 3: That doesn't always happen.
Speaker 2: Well, this guy lost to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars over the course of years that he was communicating. We were asking you if you had ever seen this or if you were a victim of this at any point.
Speaker 6: Garyan Channon, I have a sixty plus year old golf buddy that has a terminally ill wife, and he just barely started kind of searching for some companionship in the last couple of weeks, and he's already got two supposedly Asian women, one from the Los Angeles area, one from the San Diego area after him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, and it's happened. It happens for men exactly in that situation. Me sick wife or wife recently departed, and in this happen, I mean it happens in real life where widows meet people.
Speaker 3: And my mom had a boyfriend after my dad died.
Speaker 1: It happens naturally all the time, but it doesn't always happen with these scams the way that Christopher writes in the cut with his dad going to a specific site to find love dream singles. In the documentary, I'm watching some of these women are just playing like words with friends or just their normal Facebook activity, and someone just comes out of the blue going, oh, I see you were at Disneyland. That's cool. Has it changed much? It starts off so pedestrian and.
Speaker 3: So, but then it gets to I mean, it's just.
Speaker 1: A friendship, and then love is introduced, and then it's I need an operation and my heart's going to give out and my money's tied up in this account in Delaware. And it's if you're in love with someone, you will tell yourself whatever you want to hear yourself say to yourself.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of self talk, Shannon.
Speaker 7: My dad's in his later years. My parents were married forty eight years to mom have passed away, and he's not allowed to buy gift cards from Walgreens anymore. They cut him off because he kept spending so much money and he's banned from that. Also.
Speaker 3: Yep, Internet, yeah, Internet, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The gift cards thing is I think a lot of people. That's on the radar of a lot of people. But you know, we I think when it comes to love and companionship, we do it's just humans. Is a human thing make kind of allowances of like kind of not paying attention to everything, or that's how powerful it is.
Speaker 8: Right eighty seventy years old black man. I had a girl give me up, probably a couple of months ago, and she started, oh, I love me some chocolate, and I'm like, I'm old enough to be your grandpa. And she was like, well, it don't matter. Age is just a number, Send me some money, and I'm gonna come give you the side. I just blog her from that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she blew it. She blew it. Well, there's a couple more.
Speaker 2: We'll do them on the other side here that we'll listen to scams, but then we'll get into our true crime Tuesday, the latest on the Idaho murder case out of there in University of Idaho.
Speaker 1: That is Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 3: You're right, I don't stroke.
Speaker 1: We also have to talk about your taking your dog dancing tonight.
Speaker 2: Not dancing, he's doing agility, a first shot at agility training tonight.
Speaker 1: Agility training is your dog going to be a member of Seal Team six.
Speaker 3: If he was, I'm not going to be able to tell you. Okay, we'll get into that as well.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Did you see Okay?
Speaker 2: So whenever we travel, the worst moment is the plane has come to a complete stop and everybody stands up, everybody and they're all pushing and shoving and you got to get your bag and like everybody awful.
Speaker 3: Humans are big dumb in.
Speaker 1: No, is it new that people don't know the rules of dplaning where they will walk in front of you. That it's not row by row, like there's a dude three rows back. It's pushing ahead more important than you are.
Speaker 3: I don't understand it. It's like it's just basic decent.
Speaker 2: In Turkey, the Turkish Director at General of Civil Aviation has now instructed cabin crews kill those people for planes landing in.
Speaker 3: Shoot them on site, to issue.
Speaker 2: Warnings that passengers who do not respect the disembarkation priority of the passengers in front of you or around you will be reported to the Civil Aviation authority can kill potentially find hundreds of thousands of Turkish dollars.
Speaker 3: I think that is wonderful. That makes me want to move to Turkey. It's pretty funny. Oh, just a couple more of these we're talking about, you know what. I would like to just just edit that. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for the people that feel that they need to get off the plane and cut in front of people, because you can't really feel good about yourself moving through your day knowing you did that.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 2: They don't care. They don't care a psychopaths. Oh, okay, they do not care at all. Oh, we were talking about scams, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you guys are talking about this right now. Me and my family are living through this nightmare as we speak. My mother in law has just lost her partner for many years. Everything he left her, she's giving away, taking loans on the property, she's sent thousands away. These people are very good at what they do. Yeah, please let me warn everybody. These people are no joke. They know what they do and they do it well.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: You need to fight. Don't let them seclude your family members, don't let them pick.
Speaker 3: What they do. They seclude them.
Speaker 1: And like I said, and he freaking puts the exclamation point. These are not dumb people that are getting scammed. These people are so creative with the way that they are able to worm their way into your loved ones lives. I mean, it's don't you don't see it coming and then you're in it, And I mean this documentary, I think it's hey beautiful. There's a really good job of showing that. And that's one of the tricks that they do is they start kind of cutting just like any other grand manipulator, they kind of start cutting you off from other people so that they have complete your complete attention.
Speaker 2: And actually it's manipulation, but it almost sounds, especially if if there's a lot of communication that goes back and forth, almost like a hypno hypnosis right right right, that you're convincing.
Speaker 1: I mean, imagine you're an older lady. Some of these marriage some of these women are married, but their husbands haven't really talked to them for forty years. You know everything you're gonna know about your spouse at that point.
Speaker 3: And and suddenly somebody I know what you're saying, No I'm not.
Speaker 1: Suddenly somebody comes into their lives and it's like, so tell me about this.
Speaker 3: Tell me about you, Oh where'd you grow up?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Tell me about your family, and it's like whoa somebody wants It can be very alluring.
Speaker 3: I can see where that would be captivating.
Speaker 1: Suddenly somebody's interested in you, like why would they want to?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And then they ask you for money. I mean, I know it's a couple of steps down the road.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of steps down the road, though, I mean months and months of just normal communication and then it's not just a flat out request for money.
Speaker 3: It's very clever in some ways.
Speaker 1: They'll say like one of the women featured in the documentary, he asks her he's traveling internationally and asks, I forget what the reason.
Speaker 3: Was, and he says, oh this money.
Speaker 1: Oh he was in gems or whatever, and he made this big purchase or whatever, and said he shows receipts of like contracts, like, oh, look at this contract. And they had talked about his life and his career, and this is a contract he's been working towards for eight months. And he gets the contract and it's like, oh, now I can now we can live our life and we can do these things and blah blah blah, and it's all.
Speaker 3: Very believable with all the receipts that these people show.
Speaker 1: And then, oh, I just needed five thousand dollars to get this money out of this this one account that's wrapped up offshore.
Speaker 3: Whatever. I'll get it to you Tuesday. She's like, this is weird.
Speaker 1: I don't like it that everything's about this is telling me this is wrong. But it's only five thousand dollars. And then if this is a scam, and it's a scam.
Speaker 3: And whatever, and I'm only out five right.
Speaker 1: Gives them the five thousand, the five thousands back in her count On Tuesday, he's back. Everything's fine for the next seven months. I mean, that's the thing they don't get. They're not they're patient, and they wait in the weeds. I mean, it's really sick stuff. Are they able to determine how much somebody has? It's just information you glean with conversation. A lot of the times, if it's a widow, or if it's somebody who's retired, they're they're traveling, that you can tell that they're independent, they're wealthy enough to take care of themselves. They maybe they've got grown children who they help out. Any little inkling is bait in the water for these guys. And again, this is not like they want twenty five thousand dollars. They want like a thousand here and there. And they've got a full bench of women who they'll they'll be talking to you and they'll scam you for a thousand, and then they'll scam her for four thousand. And by the end of a week's worth of compliments you've dished out to your online girlfriends, you're you've made eighteen grand.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: They're not big amounts sometimes, and then they get bigger and bigger. You know how it works. But initially it's not that much money. It's to see if people are willing, you know.
Speaker 2: And then you only need to really hit like you said, I mean, it can start out a small av it's.
Speaker 1: A big operation you're running. You don't have to uh, it has to work one out of ten times. And now with the AI bots, they can handle all the communication for you. You train your AI bought just to give compliments and act interested. I mean, that's why I'm saying, that's why I wanted to spend so much time on it today, because I think this is the big I think this is the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially with AI. Right, Well, don't chat with people online?
Speaker 3: Well that's everyone does that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Do you chat with strangers? No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I have you to talk to. Thanks, I need an operation and I was thinking of maybe.
Speaker 3: I know you enough to know to let you just go. It was been next to knowing you don't worry. The alternative is better for everybody. Thanks. All right, True Crime Tuesday.
Speaker 2: When we come back, I'll start your gun find me Paige.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: A bunch of stories that we are following today, the continued turmoil between Russia and Ukraine. The Russian press says that Donald Trump's peace deal is dying a slow death. We know the Russian forces have taken four border villages in Ukraine's northeastern area, just days after Vladimir Putin said he'd issued in order to establish a buffer zone along the border.
Speaker 3: Would you like your jeopardy question?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I fell out of practice track.
Speaker 3: You just asked them into the air and no one would respond. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Fractional terms for six hundred dollars in college Basketball's March Madness Tournament. This round is comprised of the Elite eight.
Speaker 2: Remember fractional terms, Oh eight would be the quarterfinal.
Speaker 3: Yes, look at you math, Look at that math on you. It's time for we've been practicing your math. True Crime Tuesday.
Speaker 8: The story is true.
Speaker 3: That's true. No, it sounds made up. I don't know. Perry and Shannon present True Crime.
Speaker 2: Well, we are a little bit closer to although I'm not certain we're going to get there, closer to a trial date or for the trial of Brian Koberger. This is the master's student who is now being charged with the murders of four University of Idaho students. This case obviously for the last few years, because it is just so incredible.
Speaker 3: There is a problem.
Speaker 2: Dateline ran an episode recently that shows some new evidence, and there is a concern that whoever leaked that evidence is going to mean that the judge disqualifies it from the trial. This is evidence about Brian Coberger's phone. Investigators said they found dozens of saved photos that featured young young women from Wazoo, from Washington State University, and from the University of Idaho, many of them in their swimsuits, and several of the women that were in the pictures had some sort of close tie to the four victims in this case, Xanakernudle, Kayly Gonzalez, Madison Mogan, and Ethan Chapin.
Speaker 3: That is, that's what they have so far.
Speaker 2: They don't have the pictures of the four of the three women and the men the man who was killed, but that they've got He's got pictures of people connected to them. It's not clear what that necessarily means, but eyewitnesses said they saw this guy, Brian Coberger, again at a pool party in Moscow, Idaho, months before the murders. He'd made at least a dozen trips to the area surrounding the time of the crime.
Speaker 1: Now there is speculation that the judge would exclude evidence that was shown on this dateline episode.
Speaker 3: That is not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Because the evidence, the fact that it was leak doesn't necessarily mean that the evidence is bad.
Speaker 3: Right, That means true. That is true.
Speaker 1: The judge in this case is a judge by the name of Hippler.
Speaker 3: I can't get the first name.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the first name is anyway, Judge Hippler Stephen Stephen Hippler. Hippler said in a pair of orders last week that the court's gag order was likely violated by someone who was associated with either the defense or Coburg's defense. He has ordered anyone who worked with either law enforcement, prosecutors or the defense on this case to retain all communications and data relating to the murder investigation. He went on to say in his order, the judge did such violations not only undermine the rule of law, potentially by person's charge with upholding it, but also significantly impede the ability to seat an impartial jury. Now, how you would able to seat an impartial jury in this area already with all of the press media, all the time that's gone by, all the speculation, the amateur sleuths.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's very hard in twenty twenty five to have what was once considered an impartial jury right, a jury that hasn't been tainted by any information about the case.
Speaker 3: Now, he says, he is opened.
Speaker 1: The judge did to appointing a special prosecutor who would investigate where the league came from.
Speaker 3: Hasn't made yet a decision.
Speaker 2: August eleventh, is the as of right now is supposed to be the first day of trial, so we'll see if if this throws a.
Speaker 3: Speed bump into all of that.
Speaker 2: One of the other aspects of this case we talked with Howard Bloom before. He is an author of a book specifically about these murders, and he has a new theory that he's working on, which is to answer the question why would he do this?
Speaker 3: Why would Brian Coburger do this?
Speaker 2: And he said, here you have a guy who had already gotten his Bachelor of Science degree in psychology, decided to continue his studies to get a master's in criminal justice, and had finally decided on forensic psychology, this science of exploring the recesses of criminal minds, and that, as luck would have it, he found an unlikely friend and champion to guide him, a professor named doctor Catherine Ramsland, a recognized authority in the psychological study of serial killers. And what Howard Bloom is suggesting is that the murders were an attempt on Brian Koberger's behalf to impress, of course, this author, this well world renowned author and clinical forensic psychologist, to prove somehow to her that he's capable of beating the system.
Speaker 3: I'm meeting the perfect crime.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we're just hearing about this because this holds water for me. This makes sense. And all of the fascinations with serial killers, all the documentaries, all the books, everyone has been privy to serial killers absolutely have a fascination with other serial killers. It's the same thing with school shooters, same kind of mentality. And as her student, as this woman's student, during his two year course, he read the professor's seminal works, including Inside the Minds of serial Killers, Why They Kill and Confess of a serial Killer, The Untold Story of Dennis Raider, the BTK killer. So this was somebody who already had a obsessive personality, and it seems like he because there's so much that doesn't make sense about why he targeted this group of students. Yeah, you may have seen the one girl by the food truck, and there's all this thing.
Speaker 3: Was he slighted? Was he romantically slighted?
Speaker 1: Was he just upset that this was a party house he wasn't part of the party. This is what makes the most sense, based on what we know about this person's psyche, that that's exactly what would happen, and that these students were, unfortunately for them, picked at complete random.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, John Cobal Show is coming up next.
Speaker 3: We'll see you Tomorrow's day Dry everybody lessings.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app