Speaker 1: Taco Orlando is rock station one on one one w j R R. This hour sponsor.
Speaker 2: What's this deal?
Speaker 1: You're gonna be out Monster Jam and on Thursday Talco. Yeah, give it away Monster Jam tickets.
Speaker 2: JR R.
Speaker 1: Stuff. We're gonna be out for Thunderoris, the Big Monster Jam Truck. I checked it out online. It's a mix between a dinosaur and a monster truck. Kids love it. Every year, you know, they do something new. So we're gonna be out this Thursday three to five. It breaks JCB, which is a you know, I can equipment operator place. They sell new and used equipment right there on John Young Parkway. Infollowed the website. So we have tickets that should take away Monster Jam tickets and the kids will love to see thunder Rors right after school. Frank e Venegas is one of the Island Boys rap group from right here in Florida home base Coral Springs. They of course gained their prominence the couple of TikTokers who exploded on TikTok for their well unique look and presentation. Kind of a flash in the pan type deal. And yeah, they had their fifteen minutes, but they've been in and out of trouble pretty much their whole lives. Well, Frankie, one of the twins and the Island Boys, arrested again over the weekend. He was over in southwest Florida, Naples area gun charges and drug charges.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you're an island boy.
Speaker 1: Island boy possession of a controlled substance oxy codone and without a prescription, and possession of an altered firearm. Oh one of those you know the makeshift guns? I bet well you know the ones where you make your own gun. I just saw a whole thing. You ever watched this show FBI? Yeah, yeah, watch it every week? Really good show. Did you see the one? I think I'm like seven seasons behind the one with the mate where they the guns and it was they got some Polish gang or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three D printed guns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I have put And this is the post on our Facebook page is getting a lot of activity, even at this early hour. I don't want to be judgmental, but I'm not the only one who is remarking that Frankie has really limited his potential in life in a lot of areas just based on his look. Yeah, let me just get a fresh, fresh look at Yeah, I don't see him running the register somewhere. If he if I walk up just to buy let's say, a pack a gun, I'm gun, don't don't shoot me with your Fredy gun.
Speaker 2: Is is?
Speaker 1: He looks like that the kid in Pine Hills that did these crazy shootings with the I'm talking about with the almost antler hair. Yeah, his tattoos are are I don't even can you even call those?
Speaker 2: It's like scribble like a I think k with the you know what magic marker?
Speaker 1: I think you call those tattoos because ain't tattoos.
Speaker 2: You gotta loser with tattoos. Boy twenty no Island Boy twenty three and going places. That's it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean his again j r r Facebook page. Check it out. As Pat said, a ton of people have been those tattoos. Those are something else. I mean post malone would even look and say, dude, what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: You put too many, too many tats on your face? And what kind of teeth are those? The diamond teeth?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on man, I needed to have a set of those one time. Do you think your dentists do you have a dental appointment today? What do you think your dentist would say, if you said I need to get some of them diamond teeth, they say, what are you an idiot? Exactly? So listen to this situation and this in France, that's where the naked ladies danced for the record. Yeah, thieves used a stolen credit card to buy scratch off lottery tickets, which I guess you're allowed to do that in France. I know most places here make you use cash. Yeah, cash or your debit.
Speaker 2: If even that.
Speaker 1: But regardless of Steve still disguised credit card in France, they later use it to purchase some scratch off tickets which they scratched off. I guess it sounds like right at the counter and wherever they bought, they hit uh for five and twenty three or half a million euros on one of the scratches, and they're jumping for joy and there going crazy.
Speaker 2: All on the cameras. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now they've been identified and linked to the stolen credit card and then using the stolen credit cards, they have not tried to cash the ticket in yet because.
Speaker 2: They know their names are out there. God. Yeah, listen to this.
Speaker 1: The do who had his credit card stolen and then they then used said hey, just come forward, cash the ticket, I'll split.
Speaker 2: It with you. I knew you were going to say that.
Speaker 1: It's like sitting in a poker game and somebody first and second place or in a showdown and goes want to just call it even and split the winnings.
Speaker 2: But this is way tougher. Uh huh. I'm not coming forward. That's a trip, that's a draft. What do you do with the ticket? It has an expiration date on it.
Speaker 1: I sell it to somebody. How would you like to buy a five hundred and whatever half euro half a million euro scratch off winner? So how would you like to buy that for a smooth little quarter quartermell?
Speaker 2: Interesting? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We got we gotta see what the update is on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is still kind of Uh.
Speaker 1: Did they go into anything about the laws of if they did go to him and split at the ticket with him.
Speaker 2: And his credit for it?
Speaker 1: They stole the guy's backpack and it had to you know, the credit card prosecutors may try to seize the winnings, considering them illegally obtained games. Uh huh, there you go. I figured they'd have something about that in there. Two two five two six chuckle Paul said him and his brother made out on their TikTok effing weirdos like somebody else. Those guys look like side show Bob and that they do. It's a side Show Bob combo with the Pine Hill Shooter, crappy prison tats. Yeah, that's why they're getting a lot of action. People are not fans of these dudes. They're chasing their fifteen minutes of fame the rest of their lives, making Florida proud. Uh huh, we may have a location for long Lost double a.
Speaker 2: Oh, the angry Asian? Where is that?
Speaker 1: Did he open up a new store? I think he may be running a ramen shop romen restaurant in Japan in the news selling some fun. Uh. The owner of a ramen shop in Japan, furious over two men leaving a negative online review, put a bounty on them. Oh, put a bounty on him to whoever could identify him. He's offering about six hundred bucks per customer to anyone who could track them down. Now this costs quite the backlash, and now the restaurant owner is apologizing putting a bounty on someone for leaving a bad review of his ramen noodles. Yeah, yep, does not look nice, man, And I immediately thought double A. This is something that he would do. He would become a very upset over jacking. Hear the double A, just going looking at the reviews, like you said, going down great, great, great? What I'm not You tell me to do it and you tell me not to do it. I'd love to do double A, but we love our boss and I'm not going there.
Speaker 2: Pat.
Speaker 1: An altered firearm is one with the serial number uh whatever off. So I was wrong on that. Thank you all. Yeah, somebody else. The I Own boys kissed each other too, j R R