Speaker 1: It's seven oh six here at fifty five krsee he talks station Brian Thomas, please to welcome to the fifty five Krrise Morning show and he is live in studio running for Cincinni City Council as a Republican Kevin Farmer. Man, Kevin, it is a pleasure to have you in studio this morning. Hey, goot a little bit closer to that micro.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you, Tom.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. Brian, Brian, that's okay. Last name Thomas, that's okay. We just met for the first time.
Speaker 1: And I will tell my listening audience one thing that certainly came through right out of the gate. Kevin Farmer is excited and an enthusiastic man. He is really really geared up for this council run. And Kevin, that's a good thing because you got an ever growing field. I've read this morning in the Inquirer, Scott Warman reported that so far, forty one people have picked up petitions to consider a council run.
Speaker 3: So that's a growing field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a growing field. Man. What I understand that I'm official. I wanted a twelve because it's only twelve that are efficiently right on the ballot.
Speaker 1: Pulling the paper means one thing, but actually filing it and running is a completely different choice.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's it's it's not. It's not easy to get your signatures and I went, I got all my signatures myself.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 1: You know, no representatives to me. Okay, your lifelong resident of the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Actually I was. I was raised here since I was about ten nine and a half, ten years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's long enough. What neighbor a one from the day one? You know, So you know the challenges of the city of Cincinnati faces. And let me just I tell you one of the take to it. Let's let's start with your background. I know you you're an independent business man. You started doing business my accurately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a small, small marketing firm that's called Major Look Promotion. So we deal with PR and direct marketing and uh, I've I've been fortunate to have great a great client tail. When a great client that was able to scale me where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Now, that's great. So you know about business, you know about what it is. But you also had a troubled youth. Not the greatest of circumstances for you growing up I say, I said three sixty in my life.
Speaker 2: You know, like I was explaining to you earlier, if it wasn't for if it wasn't for politics, I'm telling you I'll be in jail or I'll be dead.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna have to explain that because somebody's going, wait, politics saved your life.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really the boiled down version of that. Politics.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was awarded to the States, so it was like, uh, JFS was like my mother, and the next I got to say, the courts was like my daddy. So it was it was interesting because I had I had a real father and mother, but we had some issues because I had some issues. And then you know, with that aspect, it literally morphed into what we say, having a relationship so far with the courts that I've got a relationship with Judge Burlue and God rests. So if nobody understands Judge Burlue, he was an amazing and win my life. That really showed me how things worked. And he was and he was a lifelong Republican. Yeah, so it was just being able to get some of his tutelite, being able to get some of that grasp on politics early. It was just amazing to me.
Speaker 1: So you you had involvement in and and interaction as a younger person with the criminal justice system and it impacted you in a positive way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I knew. I knew early on. I was one of the few fortunate that was able to listen, so and being able to take information. I didn't listen right away, it was just taking the information because it was I knew that the system in politics controlled my life at a young age. So it was like, oh wow, So when I got older, I knew where decision making really was. That like when it came down to getting policy pushed, or being able to change rules, or being able to understand the rules that are accepted in society.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, given that the city of Cincinnati has been dominated by Democrats now for the last forty years, you know, what's your perception of Democrats the direction they've taken the city Before we dive down into the specifics of the current issues that are percolated percolating in the city of Cincinnati, where you stand on those.
Speaker 2: So, uh, I'm gonna be honest with you, that's what I hope. It's this sanctuary thing scares me fair enough, it scares me. And you know, to be out here with elected officials. I understand, you gotta get votes, understand you gotta do what you gotta do to be able to keep your job. But this, no king antics. This we're we're not going to cut down on We're not going to tell law enforcement to cooperate with other law enforcement because we want this to be a I just I pray that this don't turn into California. Well, I pray that this don't turn into California. Right now, we have an issue when we are in sanctuary. You pretty much were going to that's an asylum for crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I appreciate your refreshing outlook on that. I you know, looking at the police department generally speaking. I don't know if you familiar with former Vice Mayor Christopher Smithman. He comes with my program every money. He does what we call this smither vent. He vents his spleen. And I love Christopher. I mean, he's a good friend of mine. But he's a real common sense outlook on things. But he is upset focusing on law enforcement and considering you had a good outcome as a consequence of getting involved or having to be involved with law enforcement, being in front of a judge, being a ward of the state, and all that. For you to come out the other side and be thankful for that process transforming your life and turning your life around. That is a refreshing alternative from what we typically hear from like leaders in the black community, for example, that the police sucker, a bunch of racists. We want to reform them, we want them out of our neighborhood. It doesn't sound like you come from that particular cut of the political swath there.
Speaker 2: What I understand what police officers and talking to police officers is they're really doing their job. Now, let's get into the now. This new judicial system we have and this prosecution system on top of that, because we got these new people are retiring the oldest and not to say, oh my seniors, I love my seniors, they are retiring and same in CPD when you fun fact, I was explaining to people that almost every week there are people retiring out of CPD as we speak, and they don't have enough to replace them because we have people not joining the academy. The outlook, what it looks like in the police force here is just makes people not wanting to join.
Speaker 3: Yeah, career law enforcement's a tough thing to divide off.
Speaker 2: Just everywhere now in this country, it's not it's not looked good upon in this woke society to be a cop. And then when like I said back to me, talking to the officers, the job is getting done.
Speaker 3: It's the follow through.
Speaker 2: We're rewarding bad behavior and a lack of accountability. Murderers are pleading up to eight years off off. I can they know who's killing We know who's the killers out there. They know it's like, but they can. They can sentence individuals for drug cases. The thing near thirty years. Then you got a person out here for two murders out here and the next thing only get please out.
Speaker 3: For eight Yeah, that's it's hard to believe.
Speaker 2: So we have a judicial system that needs to be it needs to be fixed. Policing is policing. Yeah, we need more personnel.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a downward spiral.
Speaker 1: If the police officers know, if they through the process and the energy and all the paperwork to arrest somebody, and the judicial system the judge at the end is just gonna let him go back out on the street. Why bother doing my job. That's kind of a fundamental point that's going through the police department. That's where the morale is down. It makes no sense. Why would I engage. It's not worth my time in forcing the curfews pointless. They're just gonna be let out.
Speaker 2: And that's that's and that's the trouble because we have liberal judges and I ain't gonna give names, but we have a lot of liberal judges now and a lot of judges that are afraid to be able to make tough decisions on individuals because they fear, for whatever circumstances, to lose their seat.
Speaker 1: Well as a council person, and you know, if you're elected or so we'll say when you're elected, Kevin Farmer vote Kevinfarmer dot COM's website.
Speaker 3: Will you, at least going back to.
Speaker 1: My point about Christopher Smithman, he wishes council members and the mayor would be more outspoken and supportive of law enforcement. Would you be an outspoken critic and demand justice in the on the judicial side, would you be out there, you know, rattling sabers and raising the issue to the citizens of the city of Sinceinna that we need judges who will uphold the law.
Speaker 2: I'm out there with my megaphone now, Yes, let's get the megaphone and let's get it. Let's get it. What we say in my in my culture, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Popping there you are, We'll continue fifty five Karracity Talk Station are very happy Tuesday to you. Kevin Farmer in studio running for since City Council as a Republican vote. Kevinfarmer dot com is his website. You can donate to his campaign, get behind him, and of course, uh pressure of the Hamilton kind of Republican party to endorse you, right, Kevin, it's what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Hey, all advocacy right now helps with me.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, let me just pose a question to you that I asked you off air, which is, you know, black man growing up in Avondale, you feel you're in the city of Cincinnati, which has been voting Democrat for the last forty years. You hear someone like President Biden of all people say something to the effect of, if you don't vote Democrat, you ain't black.
Speaker 3: What's been in your.
Speaker 1: Experience over the course of your life, snce you are Republican, you enjoy engaging in these conversations. You feel pressure to vote Democrat or have you felt like this, Like you're the weirdo in the room. For whatever reason, you got your logical and your reasonable, articulable ideas about why you're a Republican.
Speaker 3: You like to talk to people about it. But what's it like in that environment for you?
Speaker 2: I got, like I explained to you earlier, Brian Man, oh Man, I embrace the smoke. I embrace this pressure. There's a term that they say, and I might be messing it up, but I'm gonna paraphrase it. Strong men create peace times. Peace times create weak men. Ooh, weak men create bad times, and bad times create strong men.
Speaker 1: That's a circular process going on there. Yeah, we're in.
Speaker 2: Some bad times. And I look at it. When chaotic moments come, you see that, you see who comes out of the You see who the phoenix really is. And and I apologize using these oka these parables and quotes, but uh, when it comes down to my to the to the side that I understood that supposed to help help people, because that's what it that's what that's what we're supposed to do. Help people. Uh, they rather help themselves and get their beaks wet. And my thing is when you misuse people because we all in it, we understand, we all and we're all here to be used, but don't misuse us.
Speaker 1: Well in misuse, I think occurs in large part Democrats, at least, you know, paint with the broad brush here. So offer government as a mechanism to give people stuff and things, and they want to create this environment where you get used to the quote unquote free stuff and things, although you and I both agree there's nothing free, but that creates then this. If you don't vote for me, your free stuff and things are going to end. My position with regard to government assistance. And I'm not against it as a concept, but it's supposed to be a temporary lifeline that you shouldn't be casting a vote for someone who's just going to give you this un endless you know, the bounty compliments of the guys who are going to work every day and paying the taxpayer. I'm paying the taxpayer dollars that support these programs. That's a nefarious component of Democrats' philosophy from my standpoint.
Speaker 2: And like I say, I put it into the analogy almost like Heroin. It's it's the handout. Is like, in the black community, is our heroin. So when you take it away, especially how Democrats play the game, because they're the dealer. They they're dealing that, they're dealing, the free that, they're dealing, the free programs, everything the heroin to us. And when we take it away, when they say, oh, y'all taking it away, they taking it away, They taking it away.
Speaker 3: The Republic is not taking it away from you. Yeah, I ain't sell it to you, no mo oh.
Speaker 2: Now, the withdrawals, you see the withdrawal because everything because if you're on heroin, and it's sad to say I've been. I've seen people who has had the withdrawals being able to be off. You can't just take them right off. You gotta have some type of other substitute. So they're like, okay, listen, we'll give you another program, We'll give you another fix. And I'm telling and I and this is hard appeal to swallow. In my community. This is your last fix. It's over. It's over. It's time to recover and heal. And we're going to do that because there is a too much fraud, waste, and abuse and a lack of integrity in my community that needs to be addressed.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you, Kevin Farmer, have a profound understanding of the fiscal realities of what we're facing these days. Ain't no endless draw for cash to dive on into to sustain this. We are on an unsustainable trajectory.
Speaker 2: It's leading into it, it's leading into more. What we call it is just blaming out corruption. I'm anti corruption. I might be radical, but I'm man. But if I I'm like, I'm like a bloodhound for corruption.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that. Enthusiastic absolutely one after corruption. I love it. We'll continue more with Kevin Farmer. Vote Kevin Farmer dot COM's website at seven twenty five right now if you have krc DE talk station seven thirty. If if you have KRCD talk station. I feel like I made a friend this morning. Kevin Farmer run for since a city council enthusiastic man he is. I like what he has to say so far about the problems inherent in the system. I like that he's running as a Republican. I consider myself a little libertarian. You know my bottom line philosophies. I trust you with you, Zipper, and I trust you with your wallet. I don't want your money to spend it on what I want to spend on. I want you to spend it on what you want to spend on. And I don't care what you're doing behind closed doors. Dude, when I'm done fixing me, that's when I'll come after you. And that'll never happen, because never ever done fixing the man in the mirror. But beyond that republic you are running, you're looking for an endorsement from the Hamilton kind of Republican party to wish you luck on that.
Speaker 3: Let us focus on zoning.
Speaker 1: Alright, all right, City Cincinnati says you all all the neighborhoods, including your neighborhood. Yes, sorry, connected communities period. Here you get connected communities, you must build dense housing. And no, don't know whatever connected communities means. Everybody gets it. You don't have a say in your own neighborhood. Oh but along comes a well connected developer in Hyde Park and says, no, I want to build this monstrous, monstrous thing completely change the dynamic of Hyde Park in the square. I know the residents of Hyde Park don't want this. They've all come out in opposition against it, but I want it.
Speaker 3: I'm a well.
Speaker 1: Connected developer since a city council gives them a waiver over the connected communities mandate that they didn't ask anybody if they wanted and says, sorry, citizens of Hyde Park, it sucks to be you. The well connected developer gets what it wants. Now it's on the ballot. The citizens of Hyde Park rose up.
Speaker 2: And we pray that this special meeting doesn't take place, that they re retract things.
Speaker 3: That's what that's gonna happen. Oh man, it can it can it can?
Speaker 2: But will it? That seems like some political suicide. I would like to see it not to happen, because why you want us to vote on it? They should have never took place. In the first line, if I was a city council member, I would have been it would have been what three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I could have lobbied for the other two.
Speaker 2: I could have been. I could have had the megaphone out been lobbying for the other two. And this we wouldn't even been here right now talking about this.
Speaker 1: So you think it's going to impact on council racist November? I mean, I I keep thinking of my friends in Hyde Park predominantly Democrat. I understand this is the way they typically vote. But they got stabbed in the back. This is a failure of representative government period. They did what they wanted on counciled with the exception of Jan Kearney and who is Scottie Johnson. Johnson they said, no, you wuld have been number three, saying though.
Speaker 2: And then we would have lobbied for the two. I would have had my megaphone. Then I would have had my other you know, Scotti and Jan. I would have conveyed the other two Democrats, because you know, if I'm a lonely if I'm a lonely Republican, I gotta sway. So I think I would have been able to manage that because the people would have hurt me. The people would have hurt me. We got eighteen thousand plus petitions in the city of Cincinnati, that's fifty two communities. Eighteen thousand registered voters came and said, hey, we're gonna this is no.
Speaker 1: I think that's morphin showed up at the primary to actually vote, show up and show out exactly. But would you tell you what Going back to the concept of connected communities, the one size fits all approach, with the exception of Hyde Park and Bond Hill. Would you vote to repeal connected communities given that you know, you sound like a man who is is desirous of neighborhood direction and control, local direction and control over development as opposed to one size fits all from city council.
Speaker 2: People first, government last. Community is part of people. So if community says no, we can't, we can't oversee community. We can't go against them. We can't go against people. Government has stepped stepped their line. They just crossed the line. And when you're doing too much, and that's what we say, our young folks say you're doing too much, and now they became ops ops oppositions. Now we don't need elected officials to go against community and people. And that's the problem. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and well, and you need strong leaders to engage members of the community to get them to step up and stand up and say what they want. I mean, unlike you and me who have been involved with and interested in politics our whole lives, I don't think most people have the time and day to even lift a finger to care about politics. They got their day to day lives to live. They're dealing with their own issues and concerns, and of course they got a binge watch at whatever show on Netflix they're watching. They don't have time for politics. And that's how I think bad things happen in government.
Speaker 2: And because we have a sit down mentality, Yeah, that's that. And the crazy thing is people has been people in this city, just really in this nation has been played like chumps, chumps, and because they have positioned us to sit down now, so we have a sit down mentality. And with that sit down mentality, they'll have you sitting in and anywhere. And how does it feel to be a city in? It doesn't feel good to be a city in it? Actually cashtraights, you're right there, of being a city in it doesn't feel good to be one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know the other side of the coin is people are engaged. If they're engaged politically, on the left hand side of the ledger, they're out there throwing frozen water bottles at ice agents for doing their job.
Speaker 2: And the next that's where we call the manipulation of bad action, because what they're doing is manipulating people to oh, this is your plight, and black folks are sitting back, no what.
Speaker 3: Isn't thank you for saying that.
Speaker 1: No, it is because my perception is, like, let's look at the crime generally speaking, support of the police department.
Speaker 3: Generally speaking.
Speaker 1: My perception is, and you know others have echoed it and said, yeah, you're right, Brian police officers, Smitheman, and others. I would think if I'm in any given neighborhood in the city of Cincinnati, let's say your neighborhood Avondale, and I feel like I got a problem with crime, I'd want more cops around. I wouldn't be wanting to defund them and get them out of my neighborhood. I would think the police presence would be a welcome thing. Is that your Is that your belief right there? We do welcome the police. We want we want more presents.
Speaker 2: What the problem is we just the person Now we have only nine hundred and fifty fifty five officers. So like quote unquote the chief, they all they can never have enough officers to want to be that.
Speaker 1: See, that's a practice problem that can be addressed if we support the police, we embrace them as a concept. We make that job sound like it's a great a career choice for people we do lateral hires, which they're doing. Let's see we get the numbers back up. But what I see is the squeaky wheel always gets the grease, and these loud, angry anti police people take to the streets and it creates this fake perception that that's exactly what your community wants. They want the police out of the neighborhood. And I say, no, there's no way that that's what the average Joe or Jane in the community wants.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: No, they don't. And I've and I was once tricked on that, on that opposition too, to be able to say, oh, we don't need police.
Speaker 3: That's years I had a I was tricked.
Speaker 2: They they they use me like the individual to make myself go after individuals who didn't even need to go after because they wanted to be able to manipulate the narrative. Yeah, that's that's how the Democratic Party moves. And when you and when you wake up, you be like, dang, dang, my community is looking excuse my French sush.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, a giant dump button. I know what you met though I know it.
Speaker 2: And when it looks were we're like dang, no, no, something has to give.
Speaker 1: All right out loud voices in support of the police, I think is what we need, and that was that'd be exactly what you get with Kevin Farmer. Vote Kevin Farmer dot com. We'll continue with Kevin now of time in this segment seven thirty eight right now fifty five ker City Talk Station and I can save you three seven forty three I think five Kerr City Talk Station. You stu a long segment, the last one, uh here with Kevin Farmer. He's running for since I City Council. Vote Kevinfarmer dot com. You're all about transparency. I see that in big bold letters right there on your website about your priorities.
Speaker 3: What's your what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What? What do you believe to be the failure of city government? Right now?
Speaker 2: Kevin Farmer the red tape you can't. The thing is people don't have real We have accessibility to your politicians when they're on election during election, but you don't have accessibility when this like when I need to come to see us city hall, right, it's always someone sitting at a desk that is normally mean or or literally so distracted. It's just it's just not a it's just not a like a friendly relationship. And if it is, it's always this, what's this in regards to? What's this in regards to? I get tired of hearing that? And then we know that we know that your elected officials is sitting in the back of the office. They need to be in the front.
Speaker 1: Or you know what have observed And you know Todd Zenzer or Citizen Watchdog, and he's spent on my program quite a few times. He follows the Antixas City Hall when they have open opportunities for citizens to come in and speak on any given issue. Council members are never paying attention. They're looking at their smartphones and they're doing doodles or drawings, and it's as if they just outright and are intentionally rude to people offering their thoughts and impressions on any given topic.
Speaker 2: Two minutes and they don't respond back unless they want to. And that irks it just it just plays with people emotions. And when you play with people emotions and you are doing this and like you say, looking in your phone, just looking at to the point like I don't really care, don't care you, you get people upset well. And and we're at a time right now that this has been taking place, and now we have to set we have to set new We have to put new things in place to be able to have that open transparency. And that open transparency is not what this is in regards to not what uh uh we'll get back, we'll get back with you and not get back with you, and or we need to see what's going on. We need to stream politicians akaisanai stream politicians, put them under the microscope. If we can do officers that same way, can we put it like me, I'll be the first to take the body camp. I'll be the first. I'll open it up for everybody. They'll be saying, you don't, I'll volunteer, ill volunteer. You'll just be you're gonna We're gonna stream my, my, my, Well, we say thirty hours a week.
Speaker 3: It's all out in the open.
Speaker 1: When it comes to Kevin Farmer, one more segment with Kevin forty Parts Company. We'll get the bright part inside scoop after the top of the our news. It's seven forty five right now in studio, the full hour. Enjoy my conversation. I'm certainly enjoying the enthusiasm in the direction that Kevin Farmer's coming from again. Vote Kevinfarmer dot comas's website. You run for since a city council as a Republican at pivoting back now, I know we address the crime issue, and of course I think and you agree, a lot of the blame lies that the feat of the judicial system for not meeting out punishments and letting you know, murderers out on the street and zero bond for dangerous offenders and you know, slap on the wrist for anything, or just outright letting people go like for curfew violations. But pivoting back over to the cause. We seem to be in a downward spiral in America generally, but most notably. You can see it in the crime stats in the city. What is with young people? We got these massive crowds of you know, teenagers gathering together. Dude, if I was fourteen, fifteen years old and the police interacted me with at three o'clock in the morning, my dad would have tanned my hide. I mean, hell would have would have been to pay at home for that. That's why it never happened. So I guess I'm just wondering what is going on with the world that we would have random individuals grab a firearm and just shoot into a crowd of people. Kevin, what the hell does that have to do with a deteriorating community? What does that have to do with Oh my god, these services haven't been around, so I'm gonna go start shooting into a crowd of people. I don't see a connect between the systemic problems that are claimed by so many people to exist, like systemic racism or deprivation of goods and services in any given community, how that translates into outright gun violence on the street where it's young black men.
Speaker 3: They're dying as a consequence of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in this. We're in a sanctuary city. Otherwise that's that's anything you see sanctuary or see where you can't law enforcement can't help each other. It's we're in a dangerous we're in a dangerous area.
Speaker 1: So the sanctuary part, which relates to illegal immigrants, is a component of not enforcing the law.
Speaker 2: If I'm not going to enforce the law, that I'm not going to enforce the law anywhere. Yeah, and I and and with our kids now, with the youth is now, they don't feel safe. It is not we don't have a gun problem with that's what the that's what the Democrats say.
Speaker 3: Oh, it is so many guns.
Speaker 2: No, we don't have we have a people problem. Yeah, and people problem comes because we have a government problem, because it exceeds people. And when government is in front of you, I just say vote for farmer. Pumpa bump, bump, bump.
Speaker 1: And of course the change that you need is going to come at the ballot box. None of the reforms that you mentioned during this hour discussion and uh, you know, the open door policy, the transparency, and we haven't even gotten into the fact that the mayor and apparently share along the uh the uh, they had this freedom and ability to sort of write a check to any non governmental organization that's out there claiming to want to help solve a problem. There's no transparency when it comes to that. So you have to be kind of friends of government. So getting at your foot in the door and changing the makeup of counsel will provide that vehicle and that opportunity for people to maybe have a say or we gotta dulge it.
Speaker 2: We got to that. We got I told you there's too much fraud, wasted abuse, and the lack of integrity, especially in my community. Yeah, and so we have it down in city Hall too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Okay, on one component of that, I again going back to Tod Zinser and his observations and others. Apparently the mayor and most of the council is obsessed with green the whole climate change. They want to allocate tons of resources and money to green projects and green programs. Are you inclined to want to continue down that road or do you think there's more important things for the city to address.
Speaker 2: We way more important. We don't have the money. And my thing is it's not we don't when it comes down to the importance of what the city needs, it's like what like how Corey Bowman said, we need to strip it to the bare bones. We need to be able to go into the whole budget to see we're unnecessary waste, fraud and abuses is lying and we have to get rid of it. We have to. We have to, we have to clean up. We have to clean up the books because we got people that can't. We got retirees that's never gonna get paid. We got individuals, we we got individuals, We got nonprofits in this that are getting money that aren't getting that aren't doing the job. Anyone that gets money from the city should literally have to do extra. You have to have you have to we have a gun, we have a crime issue. And with that crime issue, you're not out. You're getting money from the city and you're not What where you at?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: The non level organizations promise they're going to fix the problem with crime and they take the money, and you kind of they disappear, like where is the transparency, where's the the work product, where's the report from that organization showing what they have accomplished. The money trail just ends after the check gets written. It seems it disappears.
Speaker 2: It seems like when it disappears, it sounds like money laundering. It seems like a little bit of that. But I'm not gonna I'm not going to cause out some conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Please to speculate, is there, just like the class trail, come back into somebody's campaign coffers? Are they out there working the streets for some politician that gave him money?
Speaker 2: Who's getting whose beak is getting wet? And with that said, we're not We're with that. We're seeing the chaotic moments coming coming off of that. Yeah, and with these chaotic moments happening, I just question, I question where is the money being spent and used and is it being used properly exactly?
Speaker 1: Well, you need transparency to know that. And right now we don't have any Kevin Farmer or It's been a real pleasure having you in studio. Vote Kevinfarmer dot com where you find his website, maybe help out his campaign. I'll be looking forward to hopefully you getting a Republican Party endorsement. Kevin putting the word out. We'll see what happens. Hey, definitely have some engagement by the Republican Party here in the county. It's almost as if someone pulled the flag out and left and moved to Claremont County or something. Kevin, anyway, I wish you the best. It's been a real fun having a conversation with this morning and you're welcome here in the fifty five krsee morning show as we get closer to the election day.
Speaker 2: Hey, and remember this audience. Hey, I'm Kevin Farmer from the community for my hood. And remember November fourth
Speaker 3: I see you at the post, Yes you will, seven fifty six right now, fifty