Speaker 1: H as long as like, God, that's how start you want to show up eat balls?
Speaker 2: But that well, that that's kind of like but that's that's kind of like the point of what I was explaining to my mom. And it's like, I will be spending money to get a venue. I will have to spend money to buy food to feed people who they don't invite me. They don't they don't invite me today baby showers and birthdays and special events and gatherings and ship So it's like I don't have the same I don't have the same tight knit friend group that I used to have. So the people who you think that I would be invited probably wouldn't even be there now. I feel like I have myself.
Speaker 3: Just too loud. Yeah, so getting new equipment February.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's you know, if you felt attacked by that, then it's because you know that you ain't been around me and been showing up for me in the ways that I needed lately.
Speaker 3: So yes, and I will say that, yes, it was it was a person's like, how.
Speaker 4: Dare you call me for filth? I've had a lot going on, and I respect, but I also understand what she was saying too, like I.
Speaker 2: Get it, like because for a milestone as a milestone like this and her feeling like, well, damn, like I'm a new person about I don't want to come in feeling like I'm being overbearn and stepping on Nigga's toes when they probably got it. So now that she know niggas didn't in fact have it, now she hit me, all right, what do we need to do? What do we need to get down? But yeah, with my mom bringing that up and was kindling sweating me, I'm like, bro, I don't even have like, look how many people lied and talking about some they was gonna support the fucking pop up shop one there and me feeling like them showing up to the baby shower.
Speaker 4: That was me, Kayla. And it was a pre It was a pre show conversation that did ended up going longer than the countdown, so we hear now. But no, it was a it was a conversation based off of your conversation where I basically.
Speaker 2: Was like and I and I made that comment for whoever to feel attacked to fill attack purpose because I didn't give a fuck, because if you felt attacked, it's because you felt Damn, she gotta be talking about me because I ain't been around her. I don't really fuck with her like that, and or I be lying about what I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Do, and that's where it came. I felt attacked because I really.
Speaker 3: Haven't been around for me me this past year, because I've been doing a lot. So Plus I ain't gonna lie to you. When she told the first time she prayed, I still didn't believe up until the Ultra song. And I still didn't believe the Ultra sum until you showed me an actual belly because the way you told it to us, like even off air, the way you told it to us, it felt like a fucking WWE storyline.
Speaker 5: So me and Mom sitting in the car, we don't know where the target he was going to get case some ship whatever. So she looks at me and the red line was like, why a you tell me your cousin was pregnant. I was like, yo, real, I don't even know no more, Like what you mean you don't know? I'm like, okay, So let me let me run down the timeline for so you remember when we went on like the little Pip break, I wasn't leaving on Sundays.
Speaker 6: He was on break. She was like, yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, supposedly that's when to happen, because she was like, when we come back, we're gonna have a whole new person that was gonna be here. I'm trying for her out who.
Speaker 4: When we adding, I thought permanently that's what I thought.
Speaker 5: Then she was like, nah, it was gonna be a baby, but now there's no baby.
Speaker 6: And then me and Tom was like, okay, cool, I guess whatever.
Speaker 5: Then she got on the show and told y'all it was a baby, and then she didn't tell y'all nothing else, right, So.
Speaker 6: It was one of it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of those things that ever ran consecutive. So I just left the sad part out. So thanks for bringing up.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm just trying to I was just trying to catch it.
Speaker 2: You know, Cayla said, because I definitely came zero. I didn't care who. Yeah, and I didn't either, And that's why I made said coming and like the post in the first because my mom, like she has she's been on me about like, you know, want to we two less many and then we can't do this and we can't that, and it's like bro, like people always saying they're gonna support something and then they don't. And my biggest supporters are the ones who are not involved in my day to day life. They're my Facebook friends, and a lot of them they don't live in the city, you know what I'm saying. So, or like even if they do live in the city, it's like we don't hang out or like go on islands or do anything like that. But whenever something goes on, they the first one to jump up to support. And it's like I had people who were around being involved in when I was going through my shit with jelly Bean being sick. Motherfuckers wasn't there, you know what I'm saying. Like they wasn't constantly or making sure shit was good or if we needed anything, like nothing. So it's like that kind of support that was coming from people who barely knew me. They've never met jelly a day in their life. But it's motherfuckers who've watched her grow up who wasn't there to support. So it's like with this baby, it's like, why would I have any expectations, you know what I'm saying. So, but their hell been on, you know, having a baby shower and I'll just I was sent out whatever.
Speaker 4: I just don't have a gender party.
Speaker 2: No, I hate those passion No, I don't like those. No, it's it basically is, but it's no exactly people both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people still do both, but it's like, look, niggas just want to do.
Speaker 2: Kayla said, it's been less than twenty four hours and I've already picked the theme and got a venue in line. It ain't hard.
Speaker 3: That's because I no. No, but that's your bad, Like that's what you do, that's what you love. Like and like we said, off show me and one, No, we're not gonna play those baby shower.
Speaker 2: Cause I mean to be useful for ship anyway. But Cales Callas said, I had people I know contacting me. Who are my people to help you with Jelly? And you never even met them before? Correct, Like even with the thing with like you know, getting her out to California if she wanted to go, Because during that situation, I said, I said, bro, I'm not I'm not paying to send her out there when y'all said that whenever she wanted to come, y'all would get her out there. So but yeah, it wasn't It's definitely no shade to the people who are you know, constantly you know, involved and always making sure like me and you know jelly and shit is good like no, but it's like there are just people who I feel like would be the main ones talking about some yay baby shower meatballs, Like y'all motherfuckers don't even fuck with me like that, Like but you think that I'm having this event to celebrate my kid just for you to show up and grab a couple of plates and shit like meat balls to go to anyways, because they're fucking awesome. But for those who do plan on contributing to you know, the shower once it is playing and you want to make baby shower meat balls, I unfortunately have a very demanding request. If you volunteer to make meat balls for my baby shower, you are going to half to Like this is mandatory. You have to make two cons because most people when they think of baby shower meatballs, they think of barbecue meat balls. I don't like barbecue sauce. I don't like barbecue meat balls. I don't like sweetish meat balls. So even if you know, maybe even if you don't make a whole, you know, a whole set of Sweetish meat balls.
Speaker 4: For me, that's how you naturally.
Speaker 2: No people love they love barbecue meatballs or like the barbecue little smokies and shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah like the girls had, we just did the other.
Speaker 3: I think that's probably why I don't like go crazy over baby shower meatballs, because my family would randomly just make them because we got rice in the fridge.
Speaker 4: Let's just make some barbecue meat balls. Call it the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but no, but that that's that's the main type of meatball that I see for like even super Bowl parties and ship people, they make the barbecue meatballs. But me, I am not a barbecue meatball type of bitch. I am one hundred percent Swedish meatball. That's what I need. Now. If you were like, you know, fuck everybody else, it's about you. I'm only making Swedish then that's it's cool. It ain't mandatory to make both. It's just it's not. We can't only have barbecue meatballs. So if you were hell being because you're like, no, I don't like Swedish meatballs myself, and if I'm making them, I got to be able to eat them, so I gotta make barbecue. It bro, you gotta make make a small.
Speaker 4: Pan on the side.
Speaker 6: That's what I was told, just.
Speaker 2: Like half and half because it's it's a it's a way they make it. I think they be putting like jelly in it and ship.
Speaker 6: Okay that you you over.
Speaker 4: There hating and not realizing he like you.
Speaker 3: I keep telling you you hate ship off top just and Dan, you'll like it after me.
Speaker 5: I was just assuming niggas out here putting barbecue sauce on just no.
Speaker 4: No, that's called a hogy at that point.
Speaker 5: But that's whatever I saw jazz dude with some grape jellious. I was like, Okay, this is fine, but if you out here just using open pit, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know your man around some meat balls, that's wicked meat boss, don't it.
Speaker 2: Bro No, because because I was talking about a brunch of brunch baby shower, because I've been like obsessed with French Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I understand the world goes crazy. I understand the world goes crazy over baby shower meatballs.
Speaker 4: But the end of the day is your baby shower.
Speaker 3: So you want brunch, that's the fucking baby shower chicken, right, I gotta I got a dude who cater a great breakfast for you too.
Speaker 2: Know I'm but that's the thing. Like, the reason why I said brunch is because I wanted I wanted to be able to incorporate baby regular baby shower food. Because I gotta have my taco talt, I gotta have my sweet beat balls, like I gotta have my pasta salad, like I gotta have these different me but I also want my sweets though, like because I love French toasts and bacon and ship like I am a person berd, I can eat all these things that once.
Speaker 6: No, not making the plate with baby shower meat balls.
Speaker 2: It's not you have separate plates.
Speaker 5: Separate first of all, before you step on the joke, before you get to the joke up.
Speaker 6: Because I knew what I was about to say.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, but again making a plate with meat balls, pasta salad, and.
Speaker 6: And then you follow that.
Speaker 5: With bacon, French toad and some syrup definitely nasty work. You're going to ship yourself absolutely.
Speaker 4: First of all.
Speaker 6: Is made of.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't eat syrup. So when I eat French sto.
Speaker 6: I put okay fruit.
Speaker 2: I have told y'all several times that my guts are not like y'alls, My ship is made of fucking steel. I say that all the time. I talk about them when I talk about eating food and when I talk about drinking liquor, because I can mix brown and white with no problem. As long as I eat food, I can drink brown liquor, white liquor, green liquor, cheap liquor expensive liquor. It doesn't matter. You can probably pour gasoline and a glass and I will be able to chase that ship with fucking Crown World and be okay as long as I had something to eat first. My stomach I built like.
Speaker 5: Y'alls, you just you just mashed potato and gravy?
Speaker 4: Am I angry? Am I relax? Like you know what? Just throw hands and figure it out.
Speaker 2: I'm like dog with the video of the eggs and ship built different. That's me.
Speaker 6: I feel like niggas.
Speaker 5: Drink brown and white on the same night Tarlor Club book.
Speaker 2: Bro, have you ever seen like a long island?
Speaker 4: Long island?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: You just don't realize it because the tea.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying that don't count. I'm talking about niggas.
Speaker 2: Was like and then Long Islands beat and then Long Islands like you go to a mofuler like how we used to knock them up back Apple Bee's. Bro, that was all real liquor. Yeah, Long Islands were all the way you be on the pipe, Barden, I beg to differ. Oh no, that's just gas period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got a whole episode where you heard it.
Speaker 2: Because like me, when I have gas like that, it's usually because I did didn't eat anything at all already already I was just talking about doctor about that. I was like, bro, it feels like something just crawling there, and was like end of life.
Speaker 3: Now you not coming in the new studio without like one of the car air fresher.
Speaker 2: No, because it's like and it's like my poots now for some reason, it's like they stick to you. It's like you know how you got pinny tail on a donkey, Right, That's how I been feeling about my poots lately. Something. Because like, so I'll be in a bed right and I will lift the couple like because obviously I bear ass it is my bed. Well you're the one that's not. Because I was like, because I was like that that poddle.
Speaker 7: So no, so.
Speaker 2: B how how just think about it? I fucking a pottle bed. That's still bear ass ain't it? That's you're fucking in the hotel bed. You bear ass right.
Speaker 5: No, stop stop making this makes sense because it don't make it. Well, don't make it make sense because you know what he means. It just feels different, like when you have.
Speaker 4: Pu it in your own bed, in your own own comforters, that's like, okay.
Speaker 2: Cool, bro, I'm stop finnihating, but.
Speaker 4: You had pottle where But black life turns on the truth may be shown.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want and guess what I just added to the black lights? So does it really matter?
Speaker 4: I don't want that for you.
Speaker 3: I just don't want you to have the too stowy situation. And we come to find out that the second kid came from a pottle bed because you was bear assing it. Like I watched like two kids by two different baby daddies.
Speaker 2: Like so I like ass out the cover, like I'll i'll just nothing out but ass in our fart and and I've learned. I'm like, okay, I gotta let it sit there for a minute. But then, oh, I even been I'm so used to you not putting the comments up there. I ain't been watching them, but hold on, I'm the lighting on this feel so primitive. I'm what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Computer.
Speaker 2: I know this is an old comment, but I just want to say shout out to Kayler for this, because for real, and that's another reason why, like I would, I wouldn't have brought my baby shower to her anyway, just because I noticed. I actually been hating planning ship. I don't like it anymore. She'll tell you that that's my friends, so I'm doing it needs to be done. So yeah, thank you Whitney for acknowledging that barbecue meat balls are trash barbecue and gravycy That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Me balls still go great.
Speaker 2: Just because charrisma. She said, gravy meat balls me for the funerals, Well, R repeat in my pussy because that's what's gonna happen, so it technically counts. Have you seen this niggerhead.
Speaker 8: Like that?
Speaker 2: But no, so yeah, I lift the cover and I just I let it go. And all of them have been so long, like it sounds like you're zipping up a long winter jacket. Like it ain't like a pants. It's like you know how I got like that that I got that that she lets cot like how long?
Speaker 4: How long?
Speaker 2: And this how long is it?
Speaker 8: Like that's what it sounds, so it is it's like that long.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: So it's like it been so so so bad. Like I had to go to urgent care because I got I got an ear infection. I've been fighting infection all your.
Speaker 6: No no no.
Speaker 2: But while I was there, I dressed it. While I was there, I addressed. I was like, you know, what come to think of it? I was like, my ships been a little right, like it's just something's going on. And she was like, oh you know that's a.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: She was like, it's just this thing of pregnancy sometimes she just get a little get a little raw down there. I was like, God damn, but it's bad because it's because it's like I said, it's like it sticks right, so like I put it outside the cover right and then you know, I sit there for a couple of seconds, and then even when I put the cover back down, it's like it shit creep up and it dutch other me and I be so upset because it's like, bro, like I tried to lock it out, like and I don't just like I don't I'm not an idiot, right, So I don't poot outside the cover and then just you know, flap it back down because you know obviously that I like I cuf it like under my hip, so like to like, you know, block it out. But no, it's just I don't know what it is. It just it sticks. And then it's like if I poot and walk away, it's like it just where we're going today, like it just it follows me. Bro So I don't know, it's been it's been horrible. So yeah, no, I don't take probiotics, but you mean, look at what I eat all day. I don't even eat bullshita out but she could spell the conversation I was in the suite, so like, so we have to rewind a bit because we weren't able to record last week's Sunday because I was tired. So for those who you know too and there before I went to Vegas, I had a free uh I had a comp stay out there to do a slot tournament. So it was a three nights stay and I got to stay from Thursday night until Sunday. Before I get to like the actual stay, I want to say, like I booked spirit right, I've been flying Spirit a lot. Well, no, no, Kayla is actually reason that I fly Spirit. So I forgot though when we went to Vegas together, I forgot our flight there. I got our flight there because I had a buddy pass with Southwest, so I was able to get us there on Southwest. That was a non stop flight. Apparently Spirit doesn't have non stop flights from Milwaukee to Vegas. They just they motherfuckers ain't there. Because every time I've looked, it's always.
Speaker 3: I think I did get that makes the first time we went to Dallas and then we went to Vegas. Second the second time we went uh Colorado in Vegas.
Speaker 4: And maybe we did fly Spirit. I had no problem with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so get off, Well, sometimes everybody to get off switch, but it really depends on where you're going. Like sometimes it's only certain and people are getting off because they that stay stopped or they gotta connect their flight somewhere else, and y'all stay on that plane and y'all continue on. And then other times everybody get off the fucking plane and everybody go their separate ways. It's just it's it's different.
Speaker 3: It's like a bus. Yeah, you gotta go to work at the airport. You take the you take the eighties. Niggas get off on Wisconsin Avenue. Some niggas keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what happened was I initially had a flight leaving from O'Hare to Vegas that was an ounside flight. Now I am a persons who when I know that I want somewhere, I get my shit right away. I don't like to wait. I don't like it, especially because if you travel, you know, flight prices jump out of nowhere. So I like to get my ship. Why because there is always a possibility for me to be able to get a refund of the difference if the flight comes down. I would rather pay more now and then end up getting it cheaper later then and try to wait it out, and then the shit cost me an arm and a leg later because I didn't get it when you know, the goom was good. So I got my ticket leaving from o' hair. I was like, all right, you know, I'll just catch the coach bus. Coach bus is like thirty some dollars, you know, each way, just leaving from Amtrak downtown. Thirty bucks get you there, thirty bucks get you back. So I ended up doing what I usually do, and I kept checking and then I ended up seeing that there was a flight from Milwaukee leaving that day and it was actually leaving earlier in the day and there was no price difference. So leaving from Milwaukee and there's no price difference, I switched a flight. What I didn't pay attention to was now this is no longer a non stop flight because of how they listed the flight, it didn't show how long of a like the layover and shit was going to be. So what I was looking at thinking that that was the flight time, that was the layover point. Bro huh.
Speaker 4: When we came home, I had an eight hour layover.
Speaker 2: Brot Yeah, so two kids on the floor. But it depends, it depends. It depends on how adventuries you are and how much shit you got with you. So you can always leave the airport and go do shit. That just means that you're gonna have to come back in and go through all the security protocols and shit again. So where I was laid over at, I was laid over at UH in Fort Launerdale. So there's a casino down there, it's a beach. It was all kind of shit that I could have did during the time on my layover. But I'm like, bro, I don't. I don't feel like going through security again now for me traveling because one I was by myself. Two I didn't have any carry ons or check baggage. All I had was my personal item, and I had TSA pre checking clear. It wouldn't it probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but it's just I didn't want to have to go through that again, standing in a line and shit. So I found me a spot, plugged up, charge my phone, got me a bench, put my little neck pillow and shit, put my coat over my head. I wrapped my uh the straps for my thing around my fucking arm so nobody could go in my bag and shit without me knowing. And I took me a hell of a fucking nap so I would sleep for about two and a half three hours. But Jude, when I tell you, that entire trip there pissed me off so bad. So I was leaving my flight was leaving at five in the morning. I am a person who even with TSA pre checking clear because of that one that one time fucked me up. All I had to do was underestimate my travel one time, and now I'd like to get to the airport early. Yeah, when when me and Jelly went to Cali, we were leaving early as fuck on a Thursday morning. We almost missed our fucking flight because we thought that we can get there. You know, it's long. We got a little hour or whatever get through. No, there were so many people checking their bags that by the time we finally checked our bags it was under the little hour mark that they give you. So even though we were able to get TSA to get us to the front of the line, like we like, look, our plane is leaving in you know, such and such minutes, we really got to get through the gate. They helped us out. They got us through the front, pushed us through, but our bags didn't make it on the plane with us. So we had to wait for our shit. And that was like they were like an hour or so away from San Francisco Airport where we flew into. So that means they pick us up from the airport, take us to the house. We have to wait for them to let us know that our shit and finally made it. Then we have to drive another hour there to get the shit, just to drive another hour back because now we got our bags. Yeah, that was a lot. So now I don't play them fucking games. I like to get there early. So I ended up catching an uber from home to the airport. Well I left home, I was like, you know what, it's cheap. Now I'll just go. I can always you know, scroll on my phone bullshit or whatever. Because again I don't like unpredictable pricing. I like to know what I'm getting into, so I don't like to wait till the last minute. So while the ride said that it was nineteen dollars and nine six, I said, okay, I will book this uber. So I left home probably about a quarter to two. My flight didn't leave until five in the morning. But you know, they start bording. I think it was like four or fifteen something like that. I get there. This motherfucking that took me some like they didn't. I didn't even know that. It was a little Amtrak stopped by the airport.
Speaker 4: I think I think most trains now are doctor airports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they took it. I'm like, bro, this, ain't you see those blue signs that say terminal with the airport. You see the blue sid but the airplane going up in the air that's where we're going to going to the airport.
Speaker 4: This is closed.
Speaker 2: Why are you bringing me here? Oh with GPS? BRO, take me where I'm supposed to go because it's creepy over here. Ain't nobody over here, ain't no people, no shit, I don't know what's going on. Give me the fuck out of here. Bro, so gives me to the airport.
Speaker 8: So then.
Speaker 2: I get out, start walking through. I get my little you know, I'm a little chimed from uber. My uber received. My nineteen dollar ride has turned into thirty two us AD fucking lie so wrong. Yeah, So then they're like, oh, well, your drop off point was a mile away from that, ain't one the I was supposed to be going, So I can't say.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and then on top of that ship, the nigga took the streets. Y'all know where I live at. He took the streets, but he didn't take the expressway. He took the streets from my house to the fucking airport. I'm thinking initially because instead of taking them to the express because I can hear the GPS, so that means this motherfucker to get more money, he probably has avoid highways on his GPS setting because you can do that like avoid toes, avoid highways and all of that kind of shit. So when it says to take fonderlect, they can't.
Speaker 3: So like let's say, for an example, you took a ride to Walkering, but you only did one way and you liked, well, hey, hey, can you just wait for me and then take me back to the crib.
Speaker 4: They will adjust it right there till now I'll go back as well.
Speaker 2: So you can adjust them fly yeah, and then like time spent, So if you was in that motherfucker ten minutes, they go charge you for that because it's a.
Speaker 4: Cab basically all it is a cab.
Speaker 2: No, I just didn't know that.
Speaker 5: If between my motherfucker house and the beauty salon, if that motherfucker said ten dollars, and when I get out this bitch it's say fifteen fifty, we got a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what So listen, so you know how kid boys and shit, they love to cause accidents. So saying you had a uber to go get your hair, now, like you said, well, on the way there, y'all have to detour because kid boys knock the fucking light pole down. So now y'all have a detour because of an accident, because they had to take a longer route to get to where you're going, They're gonna charge you more even though it wasn't your fucking fault.
Speaker 6: I'm what your what's your posts say is that I'm not paying the five.
Speaker 2: Fucked out it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when I heard the GPS telling them to take fun and like, I'm like, all right, it's probably trying to detour around like a closure or like a road closure, because that's usually what GPS does. It gives you the fastest possible route based off of current traffic conditions. And because I don't drive this late at night, especially you know, highways and ship, you you'll notice like when you're driving, like when you ride, you might see a sign and say, hey, December eighteen, ramp close from nine pm to you know, six am, ship like that. So I'm just I'm just thinking it's normal traffic.
Speaker 6: Shit.
Speaker 2: Nah, just bit you ass nigga tried to give me bro so yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so that's but that's what the they be on town your mind.
Speaker 2: So at this point, I wasn't think we're driving down finding like I'm thinking that he was just driving down finding like to get around traffic around like forty five or some shit. But we're eventually getting on the highway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the highway, nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Leah, so you know this, you know, playing Candy Crush whatever the fuck I'm doing. And then I look up.
Speaker 4: I'm like I do when you deep in the game, deep in the game.
Speaker 5: I got a notification somebody, and I'm talking about some fucking monopoly, like niggas are still playing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm a nigga.
Speaker 4: I'm to die my team commercial. I've seen the commercial revitalization.
Speaker 2: Because no, you know what, No, so you know how what every is it? Ninety days, they're sixty days something like that. They do a new album or whatever. But what sucked me back in because usually I be playing, but if I get too far behind on an album, I'd be like fuck it. They just had a Marvel album and that's what got me back in that ship. I was a Marvel album. Yeah, so that just ends. So now we got a new album. Yeah, but no, but yeah, so I looked up. We were getting on the Express, but this motherfucker just took a short distance and got off. So now we're on like South sixth Street or something. It's like, bro, what are we doing here?
Speaker 6: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But childhood.
Speaker 2: A long story short, non story short. They gave me my motherfucker refunk and stopped playing with me. I'm like, bro, this is this nigga took the streets all the way there instead of the fucking highway, and he took me where I wasn't even supposed to go. Y'all not fnling. I'm not paying for this ship, So either y'all fix it or I'm gonna hop on the horn with cap one.
Speaker 6: Either way. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now I'm here after you know, waiting and ship and everything is starting to open up because, believe it or not, airports actually closed, so you you can get inside, but nothing is open. You can't go anywhere. There are no stores open. You can't get no food, you can't get your drink. I mean, you can go peace somewhere, but it's like other than that, you gotta like there, there's nothing open. You can't access anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, question to where the at because sometimes so air Force bathroom, you would think that that would probably be.
Speaker 4: In the bathroom all day, just all the time.
Speaker 6: Probably get paid to do what you do.
Speaker 3: It you probably get paid no more than he does cleaning the office building three blocks down.
Speaker 4: Don't go over there, pooting by the water.
Speaker 6: We didn't the war, We didn't know.
Speaker 9: Chuse what'd you find out that has never watched Life the movie in her life? Ain't that a lifetime? Like?
Speaker 6: Never?
Speaker 2: Honestly just doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: Actually no, they like to watch a lot of niggas get together on Fridays in two weeks.
Speaker 2: But no, so I get my money back now. At this point, I am sitting here and I'm waiting.
Speaker 4: Who to him.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah he can't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. But so now things are starting to open up again. So I'm guessing it's probably like four a m Or something like that, because they know that, you know, they gotta start low the plans and ship. But I'm just letting them lines fill up because I know that I have pre checked clear and shit, so I don't have to wait here, so I'm just lay yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's like one step down from the first class.
Speaker 2: And it's a weekend trip, so it's like I purposely packed, like I only have this personal idem that fits center the seat, and I've learned how to step this bag like it's you know, I use the roll method now, so all my pants on my shirts? Ever, I roll it and.
Speaker 3: Nope, no, actually that's I do that. I've been doing that before. TikTok, So get your shirts together, just put them all together. There's a free iron in the hotel anyway.
Speaker 2: So they are, you know, lining up and I mean like wrapping around and she's like, you know the old no Kid, the snake game and ship. That's how the line is looking. And I finally have enough and I'm likes, you look like.
Speaker 4: The peasant mean with dog looking over the balcony.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, I actually I posted can't remember Sarabbie when she was walking past the fucking hyaenas and ship. That's me A quick question.
Speaker 6: Are we trying to go see Move FASTA?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Because I need to see No, because y'all know, because y'all not Finn ruin him.
Speaker 4: Movie, you don't write the movie.
Speaker 2: No, y'all on some bullshit we actually heard of see y'all complain about a three hour show. But then y'all interrupt me and go left.
Speaker 3: Because we because we didn't record last week, so we got a couple of hours spare.
Speaker 4: They can do it three hours show.
Speaker 6: I'm off tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I just got it. I got job interview tomorrow, So I'm good. No, I don't have a job, and like a month and a half.
Speaker 6: You really just follow. I love it. I love I lived curiously through you, like I have.
Speaker 4: Niggas out here trying to I wasn't my birth.
Speaker 2: Tray songs. Just gotta make it.
Speaker 4: Like when I realized I was.
Speaker 3: Able to come, I hustled up enough money to pay all the December bill, like okay, to be a nigga, let's do this.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so you know, and I yeah, so I am, you know, going through. We pre checked, and I just like when I tall, I literally just skate, like because I only have this one bag. So I put my bag and my coat on the belt, walk through, picked my ship up and just keep going. And you know, I'm watching the peasants and ship, you know, coming off their shoes and you know, putting them in a little bend and shit, I'm just like pathetic, pathetic. But so I get to the gate. Now people are always spirited, so ghetto spirited, so ghetto just the cheap you know, the niggas and blah blah blah, blah blah. When I tell you, I could count on this hand the black people on that Spirit flight, and I don't even count the other ones because that was an African family, so they wasn't us, you know what I mean? They different. So it's like you got me and then you got a Nigerian family of four and the rest all others.
Speaker 3: And I feel like they did that on purpose. They sat there and let niggas down talk Spirit. So niggas don't want to get on this flight.
Speaker 4: So not only can it be cheap and affordable, but spacious and comfortable.
Speaker 2: Now that it ain't gonna be comfortable, but you gotta pay for the big the big ding chairs up front if you want to be comfortable. But I'm five to three, So for me is that me flying on Spirit and you flying on Spirit is totally different. You would have to pay for the big comfy seat upfront. You would have to us how much And for me, I don't think it's that much, So.
Speaker 3: Maybe one hundred dollars more if that, and the crazy parties you get off the plane first too.
Speaker 2: So yep, on our way up from my birthday trip, on our way down to Florida, we got a free upgrade, and it doesn't even have to be like those like even if you just get like the exit row seats. You just got to make sure, you know, be like that black lady back in the day when we was talking about her. What was that Damn was that a year ago when she was like she won't go help nobody to get off the plane and they put her off.
Speaker 4: But oh, you know what, I actually will be there at the Chamber of Commerce on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Too for those who you know, couldn't understand tones mumbling real quick, because I'm going to bed catch tons of love preps Thursday at the Black and Diverse Gala hosted by the Wisconsant Black Chamber of Commerce.
Speaker 4: I was reading it to myself. I wasn't with the intention of talking into the.
Speaker 2: Mic, but she toasted it there for to be avatar.
Speaker 3: Avatars, I would say to say, Oh, I'm gonna be there Thursday anyway. Cool, So I know what food off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do, got sea bundles to spirit but no, when I like so on the way, They're like, there were barely any black people on the fucking flight. It was majority white people. And I'm talking about yoga pants, Starbucks, white people, and then you got the older white people.
Speaker 4: I love, I love a good star white but.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying like it wasn't like, you know, it wasn't like college fat boy white people like.
Speaker 3: It was you know, I can't trust them, Like they may be friendly, but then they may randomly lie on you.
Speaker 4: And the US yoga pants and ugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's the one of probably oversized.
Speaker 4: It's not even hers. So there the black dude did she so oh, my goodness, but it's true, my goodness.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So at this point, like it was too late for me to.
Speaker 4: To change fight.
Speaker 2: But my flight from Milwaukee, like I said, I ended up going to for Landondale, br. My flight was from five am to nine am their time, so eight o'clock here, so it was, you know a little over three hours from here to Florida. Then I had the longest layover to where it wasn't going to leave until three pm. So from nine am to three pm it's me and the airport, only for them to email me and then say, hey, flight's delayed. Now this motherfucker ain't gonna be here until four something. So from nine support that is damn near a full work shift in the airport on a layover, and then because I'm further away from my fucking destination because y'alln took me from fucking Wisconsin to Florida before taking me to Vegas. Now my flight is longer. So now the flight to Vegas is going to be fucking five hours instead of the usual you know, three whatever. So that was a long as travel day. You had three hours plus of going from Milwaukee to Florida, then you got the fucking on seven hour layover, and then another five hours flying from Florida to fucking Vegas. So that was a long ass travel day for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then once I got there, I get, you know, an uber from Vegas airport to my hotel. Same shit, bro, I just dealt with this. There was nothing. I mean, he took me straight from the airport to the hotel that there was no backup traffic, he didn't take no week as route, Like, we got there within the fifteen minutes that it said we would get there when I first ordered it. And now all of a sudden, my shit says that it's almost thirty dollars. Now, this pissed me off because it took me so long to get in touch with support. I do not like Uber because it is so hard to talk to an actual support person, somebody who actually speak English. No, they only give you so many They only give you so many options for whatever issue you having. So if it doesn't fall within that issue, you kind of fucked because if you click an issue that doesn't fit the issue and then they investigate, what's gonna happen. Oh, well we checked this and then it was fun.
Speaker 6: No, bitch, that's not what happened.
Speaker 2: Right, and there is no other button to be like. No, it's something else. Like you know what I'm saying. So when I'm telling you that my fair amount is more than what was shown, that's the correct issue. But that's the sub options that you give after that. My route took longer than normal. No, that wasn't it. My pick up or drop off location was wrong. No, that wasn't it, like all of these other things. No, your motherfucker's just up the price on me for no reason. I need to know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 6: No, that's not the problem. That's why that's not that's why it's not listened as an issue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not an issue because it's not an issue business standard, business so.
Speaker 2: It took me six days, but I got my motherfucking eight plus dollars refund because y'all not gonna play in my face.
Speaker 3: They realized that you put in about twelve twelve dollars worth of effort to get this eight dollars.
Speaker 5: Did you feel like kill face? He was trying to call it castle folks and shirt.
Speaker 6: Yes you.
Speaker 2: Yes, because no listen because I ended up. I was googling and I ended up calling sports. She was like, well, this is rid support. I mean driver support. I said, okay, but I need to figure out how to talk to somebody and writer support. Because she's like, well, if you go through the app and report, how many times do I have to tell you the option that I need is not in the app. Therefore, anytime that I try to select something, if they investigate it, it's going to deny it because it's gonna tell me that, oh, that's not the issue because I tried that before I picked the Oh well the route was you know.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we're sorry about that. Here we readjusted your price, but it was the exact same fucking price of twenty eight dollars. No, you don't want to because that's not what it said when I fucking ordered this, God damn Uber, no what it wasn't Now, the upfront price includes the booking feed, whatever little tech. All of that is in the upfront price. That's why it's called the fucking upfront price because it ain't supposed to be the fucking surprises. So now when I look at the fucking receipt, you show me this shit and then you like booking feed eight dollars and whatever said Big the bucket is supposed to be included. Stop playing with me. So yeah, Uber, like you know what, Ay, I know y'all don't healthcare right now, but if y'all decide Uber and door dass CEOs got a little sun coming, I will turn the other way. But yeah, so I finally make it to the hotel and I'm still pissed about you know, this Uber price. But I get there, come to find out I have VI P. I didn't know that before you know, I got there. That strap what strap? So because when we went out there, and that's where we stayed, just that the weekend and I was out there, I earned a lot of comps for like free nights and ship. So if it's free, you god damn right, I'm going so uh, I'm standing in line and this little sweet cinnamon ass nigga like bro, I was so pissed. No fuck dog, so sweet cinnamon.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 4: He was Mexican dangn.
Speaker 2: So maybe subconsciously that's where the cinnamon came from.
Speaker 6: No, so nah, hold on, still got most stuff.
Speaker 2: Now the lines along. Now I'm supposed to be there, like our registration period is like from seven to nine for the slot tenement. I'm standing in line and I'm waiting. I'm like, all right, now it's seven twenty two, you know how long? Is just gona take what we got there? Before I did, they have like checking and kaos where you know, like you stick your ID in and ship they read it and then it's like here and it prints out your key at this little machine. So you don't even have to go to the front desk. Yeah yeah, but for me, because I did like a pre check in and because of like by me having like VIP and stuff, I had to go to the desk to get my key. But nobody said go to the VIP desk when we get here. So now I've been sitting here and it's weak ass regular nigga line, not getting no motherfucking help. And then when it's finally an open thing, he helped somebody. So I go up. I'm not open. Somebody will call you when they're ready for you. And I'm like, bro, what time you get off?
Speaker 4: At this point, we just got here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know what I'm saying. So then I'm like, look, I just need to know because I checked in through you know, the email, if I need to stand in the line or do I go over there? He was like, well, no, you have to stand at the desk to get the key. So then just for me to get up there, and somebody else finally helped me. After the one bitch she comes out. She's supposed to be helping the line, but she keep.
Speaker 4: Doing this checking her computer like a bitch.
Speaker 2: You just don't want to help nobody. You don't want to work. You just got here and you ain't trying. You see this line, so you're acting like, yo, shit, don't work. I pulled that before.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 2: Look, so but you work at.
Speaker 4: A hospital where guess what, you're in Vegas. This line is always long.
Speaker 2: I think that's what pissed me off. Like for me, it was different because the bitch who was at the front desk and need to help, she was always on some bullshit, so I just didn't want to help her. And it wasn't done against the customers and shit, it was like three people up there. It's other than lines. I'm knocked this motherfucker line down. I'm just trying to check in. I got shit to do. If I wasn't in the rush, because there was like a time frame for me to have to do my registration for the tournament, it would have been different. I'm on a clock and y'all bullshit just for me to finally get up there. And the guy he's like, oh, well you have to go over there and go in through the VP. They'll have your keys. Why y'all don't put that shit in an emails.
Speaker 4: So I go in.
Speaker 2: That make me feel good and ship. So I'm like, all right, wasn't out there first, So I'm like, all right, you know what I'm saying. Right, So I'm like, all right, you know, earn his breaks because they're because it's not just it's not just a section, like there's an actual door, like you like it has to be ip about the door. It's like it's like a frosty door. Shit you walk in?
Speaker 6: Is it like when uh when.
Speaker 4: Play walked into the other side and class hat damn near It was all clean and glistening.
Speaker 2: And because because like the regular niggas, like you got to stand up and stand at the counter and ship. When you get help, you go in there, you know how like when you're going and you're talking to a nigga when you buy a car and you sit down at the disk and ship, like they sit down and help you. So you you got a plush chair that you sit there in the ship while they talking to you, taking all your ship, and you know, you just reach over a little bit put your card in and she ain't none of that standing up with your these heavy ass bags type ship because regular, I bet you they gave you a glass champagne, but I could drink. You couldn't drink, but I bet you they gave it to you. So I mean it came with captain drinks. But I couldn't do nothing. But yeah, so I finally walk out and I can see it's like there are white people in this regular line. And then you got me this black chick and a Bucks hoodie with blood hair and a hat on.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 2: And all I hear in my head is you can tell I'm right.
Speaker 3: I'm only laughing because my reason that was me and Vegas when I was walking through the whole and I was walking through the casino park, the machines going just and then you just start doing the walk.
Speaker 2: But you know, fast forward through the trip. Like it was a very disappointing yet relaxing trip. I got a lot of sleep, a lot of rest, which I needed, my body needed, so that was cool. But I did not win no fucking money. Like I went out there too for this slot turn and this is what was disappointing about it. You can the first pict on the brown like it looks I took a picture of the TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah nope. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So how it works is for a slot tournament, you have three rounds. Now, out of these three rounds, you can do all three rounds on Friday, you can split them between Friday and Saturday, or you know, if there's enough openings, you can do them on Saturdays. Out of these three rounds, you are all playing the same exact slot machine. You just they're numbered slots, and you know they assign you to a number. You go sit at that number, they give you the rules and then they you know, three two, one, go, and y'all are you know, tapping their buttons as fast as possible, trying to get as many wins as you can within this four minute timeframe, to collect as many points as possible. So instead of of winning money, they're setting tournament mode, you're gaining points based off of the line pass. So my very first round went fucking amazing. I had four thousand, eight hundred and ninety two points. That is extremely high. Okay, So yeah, so the machine and I'm on like the highest, like the jackpot of that slot is hitting three sevens, red, white, and blue. I did that three times America. So had that been like a regular machine and I was playing, I had of hit the jackpot on that motherfucker three times, but in four minutes, had I not read out of money depending on what I was betting.
Speaker 4: So I hate the most.
Speaker 2: So that was round one. I'm feeling good about it. I did all of my rounds on Friday, so that was like nine o'clock. Then I did like a ten o'clock, and then I think I did like an eleven forty or something like that. So second, Like, so second round, absolute ass, bro, I had like sixteen hundred points. I was so disappointed. I don't even know if it was sixteen hundred let me see because I took pictures of it. But I was like mad upset because yeah, so the very first round I got four eight hundred and ninety two points. The second round I got one thousand, six hundred and twenty points, and then after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta get your weight up. Listen, we already felt with one on the rap careers, so we got all we got. Is you now the disappointment, bro, the disappointment?
Speaker 4: So then what I didn't mean to take that. If it wouldn't have been me, it would have been hurd.
Speaker 2: No, So then.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 2: Two thousand, six hundred and sixty eight points. Was was still butt. So then I'm like, they can.
Speaker 3: But it's like like a B average Comparative scores really damn like cheeks like they was cheeks. Is it like our cheeks in scores or is it like the new grading system cheeks?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, based off of just Friday scores, everybody who participated in rounds on Fridays, I ended up in the top ten. So by the end. My total score on Friday after all three of my rounds was nine four hundred and sixteen points. That was the tenth place, tenth place out of how many seventy five?
Speaker 10: Okay, so with the rules, like, damn, so you had nine thousand and that was tenth place.
Speaker 4: Who the fuck? How low was the scores?
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta look at it's a two day tournament. This was only the end of day one. Oh so I don't know. They only showed us the top ten after this. So now people who either haven't competed yet or haven't done all of their rounds yet, maybe they only did one round on Friday or too, and maybe they got another on Saturday. At this point, they looking at us like these are the niggas to beat, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, they were definitely gunning.
Speaker 2: Right because once you knock me out of the ten spot, Like how, I'm gonna look at the at the page real quick, because I'm gonna show you to like tell you the slots for the actual payment is.
Speaker 3: Let me knock off ten first and then I work my way up like I may not get to number one, but I know that somebody ain't gonna eat because of me.
Speaker 2: Well, no, see, And that's the thing. When you are.
Speaker 3: Man huhn in these streets, they call me residue.
Speaker 6: I leave blow on these beats.
Speaker 2: No, so it sucks because the way it works, you would think like, all right, well, you know I want to set a knock out ten or whatever and this then I can instantly get in this place. But that's not really how it works because there are group placements. So the key placements are one through three.
Speaker 4: Who wants at this point, who still want to play?
Speaker 6: No, I don't like, So.
Speaker 2: First place is the six thousand, second place three thousand, third place is one thousand. After that they group you together. So places four through ten are five hundred. So as long as they knock me out of the tenth spot, anything from four to ten, they getting the same amount of mone but me moving down to eleven. Now, anything from eleven to fifteenth place is four hundred dollars, So me getting not from ten to eleven as long as I stayed within eleven and fifteen and still four hundred dollars, because once I hit sixteen to twenty is three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: So basically they were fucking with your money. We all gonna kind of eat by how much we eat make a difference.
Speaker 2: Long story short, by the end of the tournament and I and I actually and I redid rounds because I was like, no, fuck this shit, bro, like, I gotta keep my place. Only for me to get to the point where the place that I made because me being top ten, that was five hundred dollars. But the money that I mean, the points that I did in my rebuy rounds, it didn't get me nowhere to go over four, so it still would have been five hundred dollars. So it was no point.
Speaker 6: So you got a free trip to Vegas and five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: No, because by the end of the tournament, I went from tenth place to fucking twenty eighth place. So so place is twenty one through forty fucking two hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh you got something, you got a free trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it pissed me off still.
Speaker 6: And you.
Speaker 4: You have the paper pool, did you?
Speaker 2: But they gave me food vouchers yeah, paper poo, yeah, so they they I just I put out this little thing for the Kiosk and get into the restaurant.
Speaker 3: I feel like Mimi's whole trip was supposed to be like the Hangover four or some shit like that.
Speaker 4: But because she got pregnant, they scrapped the movie. Man, so.
Speaker 2: Gamble, so the absolute lowest about it to.
Speaker 4: Get YouTube clips and gambling tricks.
Speaker 2: Well, and then I already I already had over three hundred dollars loaded on my card to play with anyway, because that's part of the deal. Yeah, so I was just coming to get more money. Ye, so but no, the the absolute lowest pride that you can get was one hundred dollars and that was placed forty five through seventy five. I mean forty one through seventy five. So at the end they just gave up on people.
Speaker 5: Right here, we already paid bad thing and they it's just a good team and cast.
Speaker 2: At that point, that's a consolation.
Speaker 6: I want to you want to silid Hondo, you on two fifties.
Speaker 4: You know what we are Vegas. We're gonna get your hundred ones.
Speaker 2: The fuck the party is and band the very last, the very last round that I did, when they come, because they come around, you can't get up until they come and officially record the score. The very last round that I did. The lady comes over, she records the score, she's say, if you can sign here, I said, wait a minute, and she looks, she's like, wait, that's not you, because it's a guy named I named John. So I'm sitting in whoever signed me. They assigned me to what was supposed to be John C. So I don't know where the fuck John was sitting.
Speaker 4: John was drunk.
Speaker 2: No John got fucking first place, so wherever the fuck, So wherever the fucking no, No, John was supposed to be ribber sitting, and they put John somewhere else. So if I would have been sitting wherever the fuck they put John, I probably could have had the first place. So it was some bullshit going on, because why the fuck wasn't John sitting right here at number fucking nine if John was supposed to be assigned the number fucking nine. So she scratches John's name out and put my name there because that's the machine I was sitting at. But if that was the case, why the fuck wasn't y'all making sure that everybody was sitting at the right see that the first fucking place, Because now Johnny got all these motherfucking points on the machine that Johnny wasn't even supposed to be sitting that John was supposed to be sitting here at this week ass machine that didn't give me no fucking points.
Speaker 8: It means it was a.
Speaker 2: Possibility that kind of had that machine because he was at the wrong machine with a gambler.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, what I'm saying is what you're saying, because.
Speaker 2: It didn't mean that it was my machine, but it means that it wasn't his machine, and the fact that he was in first place, he was in first place off on points that he got off a machine that he wasn't even fucking assigned to, because even if somebody else had, say, somebody else was at that machine, right, but the points that I got from previous rounds, even though that machine gave them a bunch of points, it still didn't put them above met up domino effect because this nigga was like the fucking machine.
Speaker 3: And we don't know what machine she is supposed to have been at, so she could have came home with like three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Because even if it wasn't the full six, it just yeah, but it was not. And I hope to get an invite to another one because it was. It was It was fun like it's it's because it's it's it's four minutes and you sit and you think about it, and you're thinking, like, dad, bro, I don't think I'm gonna be able to huh, top thirty out of seventy four, bring it back the top of the team.
Speaker 6: So and John John getting a title bell you got defended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was it was really really no, it's it's everybody real now because you got to show them your player's card and all that stuff. He saw there. But yeah, so yeah, So I didn't win, but I did get to enjoy myself. Like I said, I I look because I took my I take my new FIRESTI garway, I took my fire stick. I watched Cross caught up on. I couldn't watch Wrestle while I was out there because you two TV didn't work out there. It was like you ain't in your home area. I was like, bro, I'm traveling. I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like, say, you're traveling to put this little thing and it still wouldn't work. So I was like, fuck it. I just watched it when I got home. But I ended up eating the steakhouse there and we now we me and Kayla we ate there where we went, but no, I didn't really feel like doing much. I honestly I stayed on site most time. But I had a short rip chili read by and like a lobster and shrimp kind of dip at the steakhouse and it was good as fuck. But yeah, so then I came home and immediately upun come my home, like because I paddle has now brought me up, so now I get three free nights a week at yes, absolutely, so Sunday night I was just I was, I was tired. I was like, after traveling all, I like, I know I'm gonna make it. So I ended up going straight from you know, amtrack station with rights to Potto to check in, and I went home and get my ship together and then babe, that's not bay, we want to go bowling. We went bowling like super l I think it was like ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was fun though, like nice littlepike monominee falls out there. And then when to Potto had well we went to saying this got our little chicken and ship went back to the road and you know, got buck nasty did we do? And it was I was there from Sunday night until Thursday boarding. No, I think even recap.
Speaker 6: It's not for us one for the listeners people in the room.
Speaker 4: It disgusts me too, bro, But you put the people, not us.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so so that was, you know, Vegas. I'm looking forward to doing it again. And then they've already sent me my new office for Strat and high two for me. Guys you know how to oh well because initially because y'all know it sooner.
Speaker 6: Like they don't know how to works.
Speaker 4: And you know, because you got your first episode of blackened.
Speaker 2: Well no, so initially like as soon as they announced, MANI it was in Vegas, y'all know, I booked my room right away. My room is now free because I have count. Yeah, so now you.
Speaker 4: Pay the fifteen for the ticket, that's count.
Speaker 2: But well, the money that I was gonna have to pay for hotel out there, that money goes on my tickets and I could probably even pay more ticket.
Speaker 5: That's what please enjoy enough because I saw them taking prices. But yeah, I need three jobs to get that.
Speaker 4: That's when you tell that's why you're supposed to tap.
Speaker 2: Your But even if y'all don't go to Manie, y'all can still go for the weekend.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, I understand what you're saying, and I understand how you want it to be a great thing for us, But if.
Speaker 4: We going, I want to where Mania is, Like, have you seen what the stadium looks like? No, the Raider Stadium is dope. It is dope. I got a tour three with that. Shit is dope.
Speaker 2: That's honestly the worst part about going places, Like when Wustall comes here, I know instantly what sections to buy, you know what I'm saying, because I'm used to it there, It's like I don't know, like is this raised, is this elevated? Is this like just am I gonna be able to see here? Like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be tricky because if you get ground level, the further back you go, the less you gonna make out with shit look like.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's what I'm saying, I don't know what's considered like because you know, like here, we know what, we know what the risers are.
Speaker 5: I feel like when you buy I feel like, as a wrestling fan, if you're gonna buy a ticket to WrestleMania, you you gotta take into account like it's gonna be in a football state, or it's gonna be in some kind of big open space.
Speaker 6: So then you gotta take into account of how they're going to construct the ring.
Speaker 5: So you already know that it's going to be four big ass poles, so any given time, it's gonna be four big ass polls because that's where they put the LED light the LED boards for. So you gotta just account for what you know is going to obtruct your view just from what you watch on TV.
Speaker 2: But when I went to WrestleMania Live, we were in the suite.
Speaker 6: Tickets.
Speaker 5: Now I get that, but like I've done, I also see but that was back when like one night everybody's here. Now you gotta you, you gotta buy both nights, and then you gotta buy.
Speaker 6: That ship in December. We don't even know who the fuck's on the card.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: A motherfucker could tragically break.
Speaker 5: A bone tomorrow and he's like, well, I just spent twelve thousand dollars on zzus.
Speaker 6: I want to throw my ones in the sky.
Speaker 5: Now we will not be throwing ones in the fucking sky because bullshit happened.
Speaker 3: That is why you don't go there with your expectations for the top card to be. While you're there, you gotta go for those feel good moments, those Jade winning the belt.
Speaker 4: If you care, you know.
Speaker 3: That's exact that possible return, that's Charlotte Flair coming. You gotta find something else to care about that's not gonna fuck up.
Speaker 2: And then you gotta go for the WrestleMania moments that are unexpected xpected, like the Rumble, Like the Rumble. Most people they're like, bro, who was popping up in this motherfucker this year?
Speaker 6: We said that in a lot because I ain't nobody.
Speaker 4: Because there's enough people on the roster. First of all, we don't need them.
Speaker 2: Old niggas care about y'all. Me and my baby girl were excited when we heard Jay music because we was like, because you freak black girl magic.
Speaker 4: Okay, But Kayla has a great question for you.
Speaker 2: Won't you have a newborn where the going? I got titties too, Maam.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna take a newborn baby to the Las Vegas Raiders Stadium.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I said I have titties. You pump milk. It is a weekend, It's not a fucking full week trip.
Speaker 4: Leave her at home with your mama and.
Speaker 2: Drunk, the responsible one in the house and the room.
Speaker 6: Uh hear me back by was like, who the back? Baby fat in the mother? You get back anything.
Speaker 8: I left milk.
Speaker 2: I left milk and perfectly milky.
Speaker 6: But benef my grandfather buen juice? Why why? Why?
Speaker 2: Like coming home and seeing your newborn like the spaghetti dude on they headed.
Speaker 4: I've seen that before.
Speaker 6: But if we get right dressing on this, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 4: Will you be out in time for your baby shower?
Speaker 2: Probably not, or we wouldn't be discussing. I wouldn't be discussing the being with you niggas. I'm just saying I would.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't, wouldn't be mad. I know wherever now gonna be.
Speaker 4: Just don't tell me.
Speaker 11: The only thing, the only thing, but he's not gonna make no cool the only thing, not the babyhoody else, because one.
Speaker 2: Thing is that he ain't gonna waste it's cool. Absolutely, he ain't gonna waste the ship.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: The only thing I would have to let people know, like all right, he ain't gonna make no taco salad, no ship like that. Y'all still gotta do that. But like everything else, like because we we're fucking around the nigga. We have ribs and ship the baby like, bro, this this thing he was, How cold is that nigga? He built him a smoke or too from scratch niggas.
Speaker 4: Filing cabinet. I've seen somebody do that.
Speaker 3: Ship no use Cadillac man like, because I feel like, build a smoke around and file cabinet.
Speaker 4: Open the door of suicide style.
Speaker 2: I was motherfucker's blood.
Speaker 6: Put your mom to his blood.
Speaker 2: My baby daddy said his brother just gave him one of them chest carrier things. If we and that motherfucker throwing the one is up and just.
Speaker 4: Then it was gonna be crazy her. She is going to be immortalized.
Speaker 2: Yes, while my baby has on the first WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: Was he that they're gonna pay eighty dollars for at WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: Ain't you supposed to buy your equipment back from me?
Speaker 4: You better make one.
Speaker 6: I ain't got no job right now.
Speaker 2: Yet. Right now, you got what four months to WrestleMania, a studio.
Speaker 4: Somewhere hosting a WrestleMania party now.
Speaker 2: But one of the things that I want to talk about is because we got a couple of videos we're gonna have to hurry up get to it. Look this whole Travis Hunter girlfriend thing, I still don't know the story. Listen now, I put the videos on order for tone. The very first videos would really got people's attention, and initially, you know, and after that it kind of died down a little bit, so I didn't think anything of it. But it just keeps going and keeps going and keeps going. So we're gonna start with this video first.
Speaker 12: And we'll certainly have an incredible last memory of taking the field with his sons Shador and Shiloh here at Folsom field at home.
Speaker 2: So people were talking about this because they said he had like the best fucking game ever. And she just she wasn't happy for Bro. She did look like she was being argumentative, like she just she didn't show no like singing nigga kids, congratulations, no nothing. So initially, you know, this is the very first incident people room with shit. I didn't think nothing of it, see it, move off from it. I wasn't even gonna make this a topic until it's like, damn, Bro, it's multiple instances of this shit. I don't no, BRO might to like reevaluate some ship. So now we're gonna move on to the second year. Heard many listening to CBS and yeah, he's excited, he's emotional. Everybody is pointing out the fact that Dion Sanders has to tell her, like, bro, stand up for this nigga, like we all standing up, excited, clapping and ship. You sitting on your glass. He has to tap her emotion for her to get up, stand up next week.
Speaker 4: There you go on together together. You can't find that all that?
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 4: That's I'm gonna take one of the group and that's it. No, it's just that much of it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So in this clip, now it's hard to hear because I put us playing it through the computer. Now yea, I was actually like listening to it. So they're at a promotional event for him. I guess he got, you know, endorsement with Didas or whatever. And you know you see him, he's there taking pictures with fans and all of this shit. She is on the couch complaining like so I am I just subbouted to sit here the whole time, and he like we should. I'm here till five o'clock, Like, go you can walk around, go back to the hotel, like basically telling him, like, you don't have to sit here, but like, bro, he working, why'd you complaining? Like, go find some shit to fucking do.
Speaker 3: She don't know how to be the trophy wife that she has been given the title for. Is what I'm starting to realize, Like you are dating an athlete. There's things that athletes have to do to keep getting this money. You just have to be the best athlete at the moment. Go go start a business, Go get an LLC, go open an Airbnb, and let this man.
Speaker 6: Here's what I would like for flourish, for the general public.
Speaker 4: To do my name motherfucking business.
Speaker 3: Okay, because honestly, until you put these videos together, this is not something that just stands out like you're you're literally looking for a reason.
Speaker 5: And even if like even if she is out of pocket and all of her endeavors in these videos that we've been seeing, he must like that ship.
Speaker 6: He know, he know what kind of girl his girlfriend is. Most niggas do.
Speaker 5: It's the homies around you who don't know your girlfriend get out of pocket like that, and we be like, damn, bro, you not, You're not gonna You're not gonna you know check you you know you're not gonna say nothing to your girl and the nigga as the nigga, you probably look at your homie like with the dub face and then he look at you like, oh she been acting like that. We just now seeing it in public. I feel like but I feel like that he know what kind of girl he got. And then it be niggas all the man this bro know you would you want to know what you do because you're the same.
Speaker 2: Nigg you were the second niggas on the internet chased.
Speaker 5: The puzzy how you gonna tell her superstar athlete what to do with his bitch? And I've seen the bitches your niggas chased.
Speaker 2: I just tagged to her he had because Timmy feels so strong, Why don't just so we're going to move on to the next one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't done.
Speaker 2: I just didn't respond to him.
Speaker 4: It wasn't my type.
Speaker 13: So then I left wasn't I left him in my DMS for like two months and then finally I answered him.
Speaker 4: But I didn't want to like be nothing.
Speaker 2: I just want to end up just be friends, like we could be friends. And then after I finally answered him on Instagram, and then we texted for like.
Speaker 4: A long as, like another two months, and then I'll he was friend zone.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't like he was like my friend zone was like, yes, I.
Speaker 14: Was lying to him.
Speaker 2: And then finally I had.
Speaker 4: To go to a friend's birthday dinner and I didn't want to go with myself, so he was like, oh.
Speaker 8: I'll go with you, and then he went with me, and then we was in love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we was in love ever since then, Like nex weekend, Yeah, that was the week.
Speaker 4: That was her first day talk golf and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I had school that next day.
Speaker 4: We went on a Sunday. Fine, we got the best man in football.
Speaker 3: Girl gave me sure I don't want to hear you. Okay, long story short, She Corny.
Speaker 2: Kayler, said, Devil's advocate. So many women have gone viral for how they act her and drafts and moments like this. If she's too excited and all over the place, it's a problem. Now she's not acting excited and jumping up it now.
Speaker 6: But that's a.
Speaker 2: Problem, no, because I've seen that too. It's more so like, damn, bitch, are you ever happy for this? It just seems it's just seemed like you got a permanent attitude.
Speaker 6: I feel you, but again, he.
Speaker 2: Know what kind of bit And for me, like with her, something like he wasn't my type initially, It's like a lot of shit makes sense now that's normal.
Speaker 4: Jay Z wasn't her type. Outside the age issue I was.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say what because the nigga was old enough to be never mind.
Speaker 4: And like I've been seeing that last video, like she they matched each other's corny.
Speaker 6: She's stuck, y'all, you stuck around what he do?
Speaker 2: Deserve everything you get, my guy, And that's that's basically the consensus on Twitter. They're like, bro, she shows you that she really and whatever you Yeah, and she's putting it out there like ship. This nigga wasn't even my type, but he bore me down here now.
Speaker 5: And and now it's like godspeed, brother, godspeed whatever you get, whatever you get out of this situation, you deserve. And she even though she I get uninterested and like she don't want to be here around them autograph sessions, it's somebody in her ear that's telling her stick it out with you.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: So let's go on to the next thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh idiot.
Speaker 7: Personally I would get far away from her. I don't like attitude from here, just my personal opinion. And I know Travis is the homie, so I don't want to speak on your girl, but I'm just talking about if I didn't know you and from the things that I see on the television and the blogs and so on and so forth.
Speaker 6: Yn't take it from Coach Proud. Yeah, Coach Prod walked his kids up and say, hey, it's one of these shits when he's seen this baby mom sometime.
Speaker 4: It be like that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she doesn't give off the energy like she really love him, you know what. And that's that's really alarming. And it's crazy that you know, he plays offense and defense. He should be able to see that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a good one. See all that he ain't he ain't a quarterback though quarterback, and see all that.
Speaker 2: That ship trying and you know, Twitter bring attention to everything, so it's it's one more. It's a picture though it's not a video. And Twitter was like halving this tattoo on your ring finger, like the marriage finger is wild. It's like tall, it's a dollar sign.
Speaker 6: You're getting.
Speaker 2: A right, But I mean he like it. Bro you gotta love it, wash dry.
Speaker 5: And fucking photos be tap close to the cleaner. Look, boy, you better not hurt yourself.
Speaker 6: And this motherfucker NFL trying to play offense and defense because your bitch playing the best.
Speaker 4: Defense the moment.
Speaker 2: And I think he said that you know.
Speaker 6: The best defense is good offense, and that bitch is on the offensive.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 2: The Twitter threads are going nuts talking about like her and her group chats and ship and I'm like, but I agree though, it's like, bro, if he can and I think maybe because he's not a traditionally handsome as they.
Speaker 6: Were calling, Sure, door, what is you teaching my mans? You know better? Somebody show him the way?
Speaker 2: Look me the new A say'll must be talking about Travis.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's crazy, Yes.
Speaker 4: You would.
Speaker 6: You never let me go out like that, right, Bro?
Speaker 16: You chose holes in the past, but like that, that's choosing a whole. Not if I got some money, don't let me go out Like hey, bro, are you sure this is? First of all, here's at thirty six. I'm not trying to talk to no bitch that don't like me anyway.
Speaker 5: So if motherfuckers don't answer my DM, if you answer my DM after like two months, Bro, you what you won't?
Speaker 2: Why you because because initially, because here's the thing. Initially, like before like seeing like multiple pieces to the picture, I was like, Bro, she could just be like socially awkward, like because me in those situations like I wouldn't want to be I wouldn't want to be in the spotlight and ship And it's like, look, how perfect example. Remember when I took him to that concert for his birthday. Remember he thought I had an attitude because I wasn't up singing damn and clapping and ship. I was sitting down Loki. I was recording him having fun. But he assumed I haven't had an attitude because I wasn't up having the same type of fun he was having. But that's because I am more awkward and public than he is. He don't give a fuck. But when I got to really putting it, I'm like, all right, bro, we got this and she don't want to show bro no affection back. And when I heard that, like all right, I left this nigga on read for two months and I only called him because Bro, I didn't want to go to this party by myself. And then it's like at that point, it's like, all right, what happened at this party? Then motherfucker's be like, dude, did you come in here with Travis? Do you know who that is?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: What was the.
Speaker 6: Had to be one of them? And then it's like that he said he was still high school.
Speaker 5: So if you walk in this motherfucker party with the senior and now, motherfuckers, you know who that is.
Speaker 6: He gonna beat something.
Speaker 4: He gotta be the city. So it's not just a senior at your school.
Speaker 3: He probably went to one of them schools where it's like only two high schools, the good one and the bad one, so they all party at the same house together. Definitely walked in like an HBO movie, everybody on his diss man.
Speaker 2: So I mean, and I get why people because, like like I said, just initially just seeing it's like, you know, damn, like, bro, he just had a good ass game and you ain't like you are showing him nothing.
Speaker 3: Because she don't care about the game. She's one of them chicksens don't care about football. She only here because they played. But if he decided to say I don't want to do this no more, She's gonna be okay with that.
Speaker 2: But and here's my thing, and I guess this is just my thing is like a supportive person period, like just don't go out like Steve, Like, there's a lot of things that I might not particularly care about, but when I see that it's important to the outside of your music, because I felt like you was gonna be like, oh, bitch, but when I want to support them on me, I just I want you to start it out there.
Speaker 6: But it was important to me.
Speaker 2: Honest. Okay, I'm gonna be one hundred percent honest. I never felt like you were pursuing it to make it. I felt like it was just something that y'all were doing. I didn't feel like you really had a mindset like y'all were pushing it to like really go somewhere with it. So I always thought you just took it as a hobby.
Speaker 4: The music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, even if it was a hobby with it killed, you'd be like, damn, cause I was nice.
Speaker 2: But I would have to listen to it to say.
Speaker 5: That that's that's my whole fucking poet. Just how Tom say, Duane, you hate.
Speaker 6: It before you even give it a try.
Speaker 2: I just say I hated it.
Speaker 5: That's why I wrote that shit in the group. Bitch, I'm nice. I'm still nice, but I'm cold.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you? I think I just assumed it was asked because of how you tried to make it like you just a little shit. You used to do on Twitter, make making kool Aids sound like drug and it was just like, bro, I know your life. So maybe it's different for me.
Speaker 4: The fact that used to make everything a drug reference for no reason. Yeah, man, I mean here.
Speaker 6: Water with it.
Speaker 4: I mean I was just making red kool aid.
Speaker 2: But no, but there are things that like, I can have zero interesting. But it's like when my person it's interested and I see it means something to them. It's different that.
Speaker 6: One video, Bitch, I'm at work. I don't give a fuck. What does this mean to me? Even if I don't want to be here, they made me.
Speaker 2: I'm referring to the video that started the conversation.
Speaker 6: I have to be here for the next three because that was that was the.
Speaker 2: Very first video. So like after he had this fucking amazing ass game and he like, she just likes like, I'm like, I had to find a bitch wearing my jersey and left her standing right there.
Speaker 4: Because when he uh.
Speaker 6: As soon as I out of huggler, she turned away, she.
Speaker 5: Would have felt the hardest motherfucker push on her shoulder.
Speaker 6: Blame. I'd probably threw that motherfucker out of place.
Speaker 4: Because she does like this.
Speaker 3: So he's over there talking to a fan and she gets in her face like she on me, who's this pitch kind of shit?
Speaker 4: Like she still think like an everyday person while this nigga.
Speaker 2: Is somebody okay, because what did Kayla say, judge advocate? No, no, she wrote something else. It's no, it was up.
Speaker 4: It's two parts of hers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I was doing. And what kind of well I can't see the emotion, oh is he? We also don't know how he is behind the scenes with expectation. He said that conversations, et cetera, we only see in moments. I could love you to pieces. I'm not about to sit there and watch you for hours either, And I probably wouldn't have stood up because I don't want the attention go clapping ship though.
Speaker 6: Like this.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm a real football fan, and I couldn't believe this young man just had to said he wasn't her type, and he chased her and he said he married her when he get in the NFL and not sure if y'all covered that up. Nope, that's where I.
Speaker 4: Was headed with it.
Speaker 6: Oh he's fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Because he spoke to some fans and she thought he was talking to a cheerleader. She was mad because she thought he was funing with a cheerleader and that's why she acted like that.
Speaker 4: But if you act right, you may have to worry about that.
Speaker 2: It was like, this bitch is cheering job. It's her job chair for this nigga, and she doing it. This is her scholarship money, and you treated like his optional Like I don't know, I just like I said, for me, it's it's different because I like to let them know that they are being supported. And it's like even when like when he was doing like this little bodybuilder shit and all that, like I'm not into that kind of thing, but it was like I saw how important it was when and he did like he placed first, he got his little shit, and it was like I was proud of him for putting that kind of dedication and all of that shit into and he had the discipline for it, and I know how hard that was, Like or you can't drink that you're not that video of Roman when he was like, people asked how I get ups, and he was like, you gotta be miserable. You gotta be miserable until you convince yourself that you're not. And he was liked, did you gotta eat like this? And whatever? Like and that's really how Like I watched this man eat the same meal three times a day for months, no alcohol, no like, and I know how hard that was. Like, Bro, you are giving up Crown World and Chicken?
Speaker 4: Is that the name of this episode? It's like the fourth time that's referenced.
Speaker 3: No, But but you know, it just reminds me of It reminds me of people who date an anime fan or a cosplayer just because they not an asshole like the last person you date it you don't give a damn about this anime, you don't give a damn about these costumes on. You're not trying to be in the fund, you're not trying to be in the video. But because this person is nice to you, it's the only reason why.
Speaker 6: You with them.
Speaker 2: Because I can honestly say that had I not already been a wrestling fan, like his enthusiasm about it what make me like them? Maybe I want to sit down and watch this with them one day and see, like, what's the hubbub about? You know what I'm saying, Like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 9: I like just.
Speaker 3: I mean honestly respectfully, though as a I I've had this conversation with many women. For a woman to walk in in to see her man in Gleeing Delight, watching two niggas and draws go fish the cuffs, it's kind of weird to see indeed, for you to find out later on the down the road that's kind of scripted, and people are choosing to be out here and draw.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's choice and you're enjoying it, but it's like childhood.
Speaker 17: But then it's like it's no difference because it's like I get it, like I get her side, but at the same time, like you, this man is greatness and you don't see the greatness in him.
Speaker 3: Move your ass around, go find you an accountant who works for like Arthur ash or something.
Speaker 2: And then I guess I'm also kind of person where it's like if I see like all right after the first time, maybe it's unintentional second time, even if that was unintentional, Like, all right, I see that I'm bringing negative attention to him and he got other shit going on. I need to adjust a little bit, like even if I'm not you know, like if I'm not in the mood for it and I just don't want to smile at all, that maybe I need to stay the bucket at home all right, Bruh, I'm not feeling good.
Speaker 3: Help That one video where she and he had that press conference, they look like I guarantee. She told bro, can I just stay home today? And he was like, nah, I need you to come for my my emotional support because apparently he loves her at a level that she don't love him.
Speaker 2: We stopped the step from the beginning for the video, like, so.
Speaker 6: Let's give morbid for like thirty seconds that person, but I'm here for it. The office pool on how long before he punched her on this ship?
Speaker 4: Never because he actually likes her.
Speaker 6: And nah, y'ao okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Anything because out of head but because I because I love But no, he actually said that she's always mad at him, right if anything, she sounded like she would beat on him, and he had just let that ship ride because he just he I feel like maybe he does. Maybe he has a complex and due to the fact that, like I said, he's not a traditionally handsome man and and he got you stopped.
Speaker 6: That's like when chicks me like, I like my nigga medium ugly, Like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: They just basically don't want the man in there using their haircare. Probably expensive.
Speaker 2: No, he's I mean, he's not what people would consider like outside of talents and ship. Motherfuckers be like if he if he hollered at me and Walmart.
Speaker 3: I like, my think about it is, is she met him in high school? That is your ugly phase anyway.
Speaker 5: I mean when you look at he kind of looked like across Mark said this on Facebook and now I can't and see he said. He said Travis Hunter looked like a little baby, and Buddy Hill and then when he put all three of them together, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, okay, so there's a guy. This is a guy. And his comment on Twitter he was like ill vomit face but bro ugly. He gonna have to deal with certain bullshit. So then he commented right under dam and was like pause, and then another nigga comment was so your niggas think so you think niggas cute ass boy. He was like, that's where your mind, that's where your mind is to go. Funk out of here, dwed.
Speaker 3: But that's the saying is like, gotta be careful with that. I mean, I get it, you trying to give some social commentary, but.
Speaker 4: Be careful with that. But here's the thing. He is going to have money.
Speaker 3: And what is the one thing we've always said about ugly people, You either gotta be funny or have money.
Speaker 6: But with the money he finna get, he can buy a million bitches.
Speaker 4: He don't. That's the problem though. He don't want to buy a million bitch.
Speaker 2: He want this bitch to act right, No, because you gotta look at like I said, go buy it. But what he may have struggled with girls that good I said, I said, may have struggled with girls. So getting to that point and you develop a complex and it's like, now you've chased this girl for two months and now she finally like, all right, I'm bored, we can go out. Okay, I like you, and now in your mind, I got the girl I wanted. That matter that she didn't want you at first. All you're thinking is well, I got the girl that I wanted. And because and because now you got the girl. Now, because you got the girl that you wanted, you're going to do whatever to keep her because you wanted her. So mmmm, all I can say is my son would have a completely different talk coming from me. I can't tell him what to do, no, because you know, you know you tell you tell them what to do when they rebel. So I can't flat out and be like, bro, dump that bitch, and that's what.
Speaker 6: Broke.
Speaker 3: But that's what I was getting ready to say, because even now, because he's into her, I guarantee you her dad done pulled him to the side several times like hey man, you should.
Speaker 2: Have just what you want when her dad you a fucking lie.
Speaker 4: This nigga his dad.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you said her dad.
Speaker 6: Her dad doing the d I must be.
Speaker 4: Her dad took her to get the tattooed.
Speaker 6: Must be niggas.
Speaker 2: Is her dad sending a white man like hey go culture and like who she put on me?
Speaker 5: These niggas is at home dancing and coach Prime. Must be the money in the living room because these motherfuckers wanna cash out.
Speaker 4: I know his dad and pulled him to the side and had some conversation with him because he did show up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she tagged him earlier, so he probably just you know, probably put the book down, but start back for a minute. He was like, Tom minimized wrestling very quickly. Look, I've been doing this for forty five years. I watched the very first okay yep.
Speaker 6: Said did I mean?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: Like, but it's just funny when you say the first Royal rumble.
Speaker 18: So you ever see like a video on it, Yeah, look at that would talk about you with the Royal because it was new.
Speaker 6: It would a bunch of.
Speaker 4: I always say old Rustle was this old niggas that just got off.
Speaker 2: Told me to get with the chick that likes you.
Speaker 6: Don't do that? No?
Speaker 4: Sometimes well no I don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like who liked me.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to be liking bites that don't like you back. And then oh damn, why are y'all popping out?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: Is that box?
Speaker 5: But you ever would be watching some ship and like you see the video, you watch the video and everything that they're seen in the video is fucking wrong because you know about the subject.
Speaker 6: So I was watching, So I was watching this video, and he was like, hey, can you name three people to win like the Royal Rumble and not win the world title.
Speaker 5: So when this motherfucker was like he named two people and I was like, okay, that checks out.
Speaker 6: Then the third person he was like, no, that's wrong because it wasn't a fucking roy Rumble.
Speaker 5: When I was saying, I was looking at my phone losing my motherfucking mind because I couldn't strikele no more fucking body on the opposite side of this video. Fuck are you telling people that this wasn't a Roal Rumble?
Speaker 4: Like, Bro, you're talking about the hack Sauce situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm like, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, you won the first one.
Speaker 4: They didn't have the flash and flair.
Speaker 6: Bro, the nineteen eighty nine Row Rumble was a thing.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm not saying you're wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it just didn't have the flash and flair that the Big Four were accustomed to.
Speaker 6: Tom it looked, Bro, you no, don't nah, go back and watch the night.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying, oh, y'all are stupid.
Speaker 6: Everybody everybody dummies? Where's the button?
Speaker 4: Dummy?
Speaker 5: Literally on his side, they pissed me off because y'all talk about the fucking glits. If anything, the roll run, we didn't have no fucking flare, even have no bandards.
Speaker 2: It was a blue ring.
Speaker 5: This motherfucking niggas came out in nineteen eighty nine. I got the nice little logo with the big R and the big E, and they got the maroon.
Speaker 6: Fuck people on the internet tolls.
Speaker 3: I haven't flare till like the ninety until ninety w w E stepped their game up in the nineties. Before it was just like, look, bro, we got the Bingo Hall about three hours watch it didn't report to.
Speaker 4: The first of all, who was the watch of the old ship. I was eighty nine that square box.
Speaker 5: I don't when I watched Old Square Guarden microphone, I gonna lie. A lot of motherfuckers be talking about watching No. Eighty eighty seven and going up. I'm not watching nothing Before eighty seven.
Speaker 3: I watched Old I can't watch w c W NO because it was it was dark and couldn't watch none of it.
Speaker 4: I watched the Mall and that was it.
Speaker 6: I was out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the general consensus is this nigga is don't learn the hard way.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you know, like you said, his daddy gonna make him get a prenup. Ain't no way, ain't no way in hell you about the song, and.
Speaker 5: I don't that Vagina is great because her personality ship. Probably he chased her so he knew that.
Speaker 4: It's going to be great to him because he's in love with her.
Speaker 6: Her personality in it, I mean like dog ship.
Speaker 2: Because like because she was and she was like, no, like I like everything to be like my way and if it's not, like because I watched more than that, I just I want to play the whole clip.
Speaker 6: On them again. Her personality ship in.
Speaker 2: Because he was like, you know, like she's always like mad at me, and she was like, but that's just because I like stuff, you know, like real particular like if it's if it's not my way, then you know, would not get I was just like, oh, good looking, God speed, young brother.
Speaker 4: Good looking.
Speaker 5: You think that you're going through some bullshit. You're not even famous famous shit right when you when you have scored three touchdowns in a game, and depending on what city you in, the professional hoses outside, that's what's really.
Speaker 6: Gonna get you.
Speaker 4: You start hanging out with your teammates and they take you around the bitches.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it's always one or two.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like any professional sport, it just keep getting younger, so the booby traps to fall in keep getting fucking worse.
Speaker 6: That's why Zion Williamson is out here. You're not supposed to have a baby, by.
Speaker 4: The way, her maybe listen.
Speaker 6: You're not supposed to get the holes pregnant.
Speaker 3: Bro, she listened to his problems. That's what hose dude, Tom, I'm not disagreeing with.
Speaker 2: You, but how many Because when I'm back when I was dancing, I made most of my money from niggas who just wanted to They just wanted to feel her because they bitch at home. All they was doing was bitching and and fussing and ungrateful. And he was that's all.
Speaker 6: And she sold a couple of dollars. He might have a few drinks.
Speaker 5: He just want to get this office chest, and he's gonna go back to this miserable, fucking life.
Speaker 6: To the best of my knowledge, how many hells have you gotten pregnant?
Speaker 5: One person exactly? But the holes do be listening. But you're not supposed to get a pregnant.
Speaker 6: Sometimes that mean coming how we get there? Like that's a dress extreme bro.
Speaker 4: They hold for a reason. I called her for a reason.
Speaker 6: This mouth was so good. I'm gonna give you a baby. What what logic is that? Who's thinking?
Speaker 3: You're not thinking? That's the whole thing. All the blood is down there, my guy. It's a known fact that that's where the blood goes. That's how it gets up. When the blood flows, the brain don't go.
Speaker 6: That was a bar your hard br right off.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why they call it it is because all the blood comes back.
Speaker 2: It was like, damn, I should have just had to be that's crazy splash man.
Speaker 4: You have to you gotta gotta hydrate. That's why that's why I one. You used to think I was bullshit when I said that.
Speaker 3: But if you ever have yourself when you're contemplating calling the whole, just go rub one out. If you still want to call that whole after the nut is gone, then go for it. You now gonna go in rawed at that point exactly.
Speaker 4: So now you don't want to call that hole. But what happens is these niggas will go out. They didn't.
Speaker 3: They didn't rub one out before going out with the homies and then they go home with the strange bitch with a horse teeth, and now you stuck whatever twenty one years.
Speaker 4: I just know people who know people.
Speaker 6: You know who I used to hang out horse teeth, You know who I used to hang out.
Speaker 4: You still do, Jason, nothing but the Jason, though, I'm trying to find a new topic before we start going off.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no no, I know what the topic is. I'm trying to find these.
Speaker 6: Damn it.
Speaker 4: I need these things for these.
Speaker 2: Comments because I thought that.
Speaker 3: Okay can have timey real quickly the time he gave me like this very sad, depressing message the other day and I'm thinking I'm gonna have to make public announcements and whatnot, and.
Speaker 4: Pa well then he then I turned on.
Speaker 2: Hey real quick. I just want to say that I really. On one hand, I feel like I have to start checking my filter messages more because there was a lot of people in there like, hey, do you have roses?
Speaker 7: Do you have this?
Speaker 4: Do you have that?
Speaker 2: We don't get alerts for it. It used to tell you like such and such once to sing you a message. I don't get those anymore. So I've had a lot of messages that were just going, you know, into the spam or people you may know, and I don't get them. But then there are other messages that makes me happy that I don't get those notifications because and it was like, like you w into.
Speaker 4: Pegging somebody recent only just got a message like that.
Speaker 2: I believe it was Kiky. That don't count, I know, but I'm saying it was.
Speaker 4: Just it was somebody. It was somebody else. Looking at the timing, tattoo girl was a tattoo lady upstairs.
Speaker 3: She got a message like earlier that day asking about the prices for tattoos because they wanted to sleep.
Speaker 4: And then the next thing was like, so are you in the peggy.
Speaker 6: That's a wild cash.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 6: You like.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was.
Speaker 4: They just making the king community just look so disgusting.
Speaker 2: I think it was more likely, like looking at the date from it, it was more likely due to the fact that I was really heavy on my soft Guy era drawings and those were very well.
Speaker 6: But what oh yeah, that's back when she was drawing rainbow dicks.
Speaker 4: That's why I said get away from me, because she.
Speaker 6: Was pegging niggas with a life saver.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying the fact that you went actually because so that means she literally stopped, went up, changed the color, change the color.
Speaker 4: Hate her.
Speaker 6: She had a dick that looked like when you used to stack legos as a child.
Speaker 2: No, so so apparently so our next topic is going to be thinking that a healthcare CEO. But I wanted to pull up because there was a thread that's just nothing but jokes. Yeah, there was a three and it was just nothing, but you know, and I know I saved it. But now I see that those have been removed. So people were probably reporting but no, but so I was like, all right, let me do a quick Facebook search because I know somebody got to have them. And the post said all these u ate see CEO jokes are out of pocket, And the very first comment said out of pocket is where the assassin's gun came from. And then and then the very next one said shots fired.
Speaker 4: So the internet came, be it came.
Speaker 2: And then the next coming said that's because we have to pay so much out of pocket.
Speaker 4: Like I love I love a.
Speaker 3: Nice good insalt train where it's just stacks on top of each other golden, especially.
Speaker 4: When they're clever too, right, like like where everybody gets it.
Speaker 6: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the jokes. I would be happy to help look for the shooter, but vision isn't covered under my health care plan.
Speaker 6: I just the niggas spotted in like a Burger.
Speaker 2: McDonald's was actually, And then I heard Burger here.
Speaker 6: Put out a tweet and said, that's crazy. Who runs these fast social media accounts?
Speaker 4: Have to be the account you see the sign war. I'll be wanting to live in one of them cities where you just go.
Speaker 6: I'm on lunch breaking change the sign.
Speaker 4: Niggas just changing the signs, doing bullshit.
Speaker 6: Niggas across the street, funck y'all.
Speaker 3: And they have to do it at night because you gotta know you gotta wake up the next morning and see it. You can't change it during the daytime while traffic is going by. I would it defeats the purpose.
Speaker 6: I don't know how is the sign?
Speaker 4: They can get a little whole.
Speaker 2: Thing rolling stones headline. Americans have little sympathy for murder. Health care, health insurance is it?
Speaker 6: Have you seen the prices of health.
Speaker 4: Insurance without a job.
Speaker 3: They sent me the fucking Cobra papers and I'm looking at like you want me to pay how much a month.
Speaker 4: For this ship?
Speaker 6: Telling me.
Speaker 4: I think I ain't got no job. What makes you think I can afford this?
Speaker 2: I guess Like to me, a lot of people made like false claims about the support for the shooter and saying that people are only you know, supporting him because he was you know, considered handsome or you know, attractive to certain people. And I'm like, that's not true, because long before they released the picture of the suspect, the jokes flew immediately. It rights itself immediately, Like I found out from Kayla. She told me. She was like because I had asked her something about like working for United Healthcare, and she was like, well, I might have to put a little cool on that cause the CEO just got popped off this morning. And I was like, wait what, And then I had to go look and then they showed like the video and I was like, well damn. And from there, you know, once you put something in the search bar, algorithms like oh, let me entertain you were this real quick?
Speaker 5: When did he shoot him? Like I heard some like I heard some wild ship like he popped out on dog at like six am.
Speaker 2: Well, it was dark on the camera. It wasn't daylight. It didn't look like.
Speaker 5: Bro, if you six, how much sleep did you really get?
Speaker 6: Because why was that on your mind?
Speaker 3: Because Bro, he could not get his doctor's appointment for his medication was too expensive, so he couldn't go to sleep.
Speaker 6: You want to talk about take me it was hot.
Speaker 5: You wanna talk about taking your cooplay straight to the top, like when motherfuckers say, let me speak to the man.
Speaker 6: It took that ship to another level.
Speaker 8: Ye, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm like, real care it didn't look like it was.
Speaker 4: He wasn't care at all. He wasn't caring about that man's life.
Speaker 6: Ship. You were a CEO and some ship that don't care about us.
Speaker 2: And I think that's like the thing I'm I'll read a couple of.
Speaker 4: To be in the wrong role at the wrong time.
Speaker 6: He's a away from a promotion, he was about to get.
Speaker 4: Out of the game, might have.
Speaker 5: Walking around the good like I'm out, I'm out to claim game.
Speaker 4: It's like becoming the president of the United States after the last president.
Speaker 3: Up for like eight years. So now you just like, look, I just got here. I'm still sorting through the ship that that.
Speaker 4: Was left in here. No the president again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so really just took a break and got his job.
Speaker 2: So it was a apparently it was like a McDonald's fried cook who had learned the authorities right, and you know we we we typically say, cook, how.
Speaker 4: You seeing what's going on in the front of the house anyway.
Speaker 2: We typically say for health care, no matter what they do, we typically say, you know, snitches get stitches. But in this case, mixed snitches gets nothing because instead of calling the tip line for the reward money, she called nine one one. So yeah, so you you you was snitching thinking you was finna get paid, and you get absolutely nothing because you couldn't en follow directions because you were so thirsty to tell on somebody.
Speaker 4: All that salt salty. We can't even put you on the register, you fried.
Speaker 3: You can't even knelt the burger in the fucking microwave.
Speaker 2: So this is I'm reading this from if you if you were familiar with sipping the Monty uh Monty Wilders page Yeah, podcast the Diligent al Tuna Pennsylvania McDonald's fried cook who alerted authorities that they saw on the Lina, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: What the do that even mean?
Speaker 4: Nigga? That's the city.
Speaker 6: That is called al.
Speaker 2: Is oh in a nigga, not tuna like tuna fish nigga.
Speaker 10: Say it again, al tuna say it again, Bro, is not tuna fish. I just told you it wasn't what you saying tuna al tua no nigga.
Speaker 2: I just said, oh oh inn a, not you in a oh oh n a. But it's still spelled cartoon.
Speaker 4: T o o n right, all right, was like what he's trying to say still sounds like so even that was spelled t o o n still sounds like t u n e.
Speaker 3: So what he's saying is he's making fun of the fact that still says tuna even though.
Speaker 4: You're spelling a different right. Still, that's all.
Speaker 6: He's been a dick population six and a smallfucker.
Speaker 3: Like you've got pregnancy brain because you're not catted. So I'm actually highly upset a to you right now because you have the opportunity to throw about seventeen zingers at the fucking CEO and you haven't given us one slipping.
Speaker 6: Because I'm not there yet.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get through the actual story first, because once we get rolling on jokes, they okay, well no, so this is where they were this is the location of the McDonald's that he was located being so they may not receive the fifty thousand dollars reboard originally promise for reporting the incident. Why you asked, it's all because of a loophole, the burger flipping Fink call, I'm reading, these are money's words, these are my teasable hers. I'm specifically I'm reading the burger flipping think called nine one month to report the shooting instead of alerting the New York City tip line that was actually giving out the money. Now Manti has a different point of view. He says, I'm sorry, I'm not on the same horny bandwagon as everybody else. Whether or not the CEO was a piece of ship, Luigiu off the man. That is a crime. Murder is a crime. People find Luigi attractive, and that's why he's getting the grace and ally ship he's receiving from the masses. And he's an attractive which is subjective young white man at that. So he's already not guilty by default in the court of public Effink opinion. If Luigi looked like Anthony Hamilton or Daniel Caesar, he'd already be dead. Let's keep it a buck that charlete, what's wrong.
Speaker 3: Let's let's keep the Anthony Hamilton to be looking like a slave or an extra in life.
Speaker 5: We're not saying he was wrong. We're saying that Anthony Hamilton did not deserve the straight bullet.
Speaker 2: Need to make it basically, Bro, why you gotta use my name out here for the opposite of attractor? But because that's what it was you said, came up.
Speaker 6: The opposite of attraction, atractor.
Speaker 4: I guess that's a good night, because opposite of attractor.
Speaker 2: Now the justice system is that a standstill in baffle that? What to do next? Do they punish the gay guy for eliminating a rich white man or did they show mercy to the young, handsome, subjective, innocent looking white boy. I don't know. I got blue cross blue shields, so I'm standing out of these folks business. It's the one and only time I post dedicate me to this topic at this time.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 2: But now my thing is, I know a lot of people are like, you know, murderer is wrong. He killed a person, and you know it's it's wrong, right we let him out of let But my thing is I guarantee you how health care has caught way more bodies than luigis okay them people have families too, and expecting people who are literally struggling to survive to have sympathy from for the very people who are proffiting from their pain and suffering. What do you think is supposed to happen here.
Speaker 5: Now in the court of public companion? You're absolutely right, and the crime was committed.
Speaker 6: No, a crime is still shoot that motherfucker in front of a camera.
Speaker 2: But it's like, look at how many people they've killed. They just considered it legally killing people.
Speaker 6: They're killing niggas on camera? Are they killing people?
Speaker 2: There's a paper trailer them killing people.
Speaker 6: There's he popped out at six in the morning.
Speaker 2: So with a silence between that, it's like and there are a lot of people. If anything, I feel sorry for the lady who saw like was standing there, because it's like, bro, you're just standing here, like you know, in the little looking cranny at this building, trying to keep warm and shit, because it looked like he was a little nippy out and all of a sudden, this nigga just get popped in front of you, and you're like, damn, what if bro was really like tying up all those ends. I gotta get the fuck out of here. So now you got this mental scar because you're like you you pouring creamer in your coffee. You see the body drop taking your dog for a walk, We see the body was.
Speaker 6: Target secured. Well what they say, on'll get a killed.
Speaker 2: But my thing, my thing is like there were so many people who was like, well, he's just the face of the company. He's just the face of the company. He don't you know, He's just the face. And it's like, Bro, I want you to do one thing. I want to close your eyes. I like literally close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, thank you. Now I want you to picture a white person. Picture a white person right now, just now, this white person just chose to accept being the face of the KKK. Now would it be cool as long as they still kiss they black friends, babies, dance the electric slide of the cookout and had a little hot sauce in their bag and ship. Now, now does that mean that they're innocent, because oh, they're just the face of the KKK. They haven't they haven't lynched anybody personally. They're just the face of the kk but you know what the stand for. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Think that is my entire When you accept being the face of something, you fully endorse what they stand for, and therefore you are accepting responsibility for it.
Speaker 6: That's just like when you join the gang.
Speaker 5: Even if you not a gang, even if you not at you ain't never shot no body you.
Speaker 6: All you do is fistfight. But once you say I'm a gang.
Speaker 5: Member, you can't tell other gang bangers how the gang.
Speaker 9: Bang bro I.
Speaker 2: Howse You don't care.
Speaker 6: Is get back if you you and you wearing blue and we wear red.
Speaker 4: Everybody's purple out here because.
Speaker 6: We're clearing the block.
Speaker 2: Niggas have been saying eat the rich for years. They didn't say nibbolon, they said eat the rich. They are fed up. My only question is is this just appetizer?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Was this just the appetizer?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Are they just getting started?
Speaker 4: You had that in the chamber. You had that in the chamber, yo, that's the name of the episode.
Speaker 6: Our Tuna on the Rich Cracker.
Speaker 4: You had that change that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But it's like it is that just appreciation.
Speaker 2: The advertiser at this point or niggas like because I feel like niggas is too y'all won't change, and y'all tell niggas that they need to rise up and be violent shit, but then when they do, oh no, that's murdered.
Speaker 6: Now it's only gonna your work with Donald Trump as the president.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's maga. Motherfuckers just tested off.
Speaker 6: This is just one step of taking the country back.
Speaker 5: Yes, I feel like they're gonna realize that in order to take the country back, you gotta take the country back from motherfuckers that look like you.
Speaker 6: So I don't know what country y'all think us niggas got because we don't have any of it.
Speaker 2: And then it's like and people think that it's you know, oh well it's just you know, a white guy. So white people are love to make you know their criminals looks, and I'm like, no, black people largely support it. If you on TikTok, they are calling the man. They roasting the fuck out that bit too. Nich Niggas was like, bitch mind yoe business So nick nig And I feel like even in this point, like black people, they are not only happy to see somebody finally do something, but it's like we're happy that it was somebody else because because if they do get away with it, good because one that motherfucker was on some crooked shit anyway, and two we know we could never get away with it. So if it takes other white people with money to be like, you know what, we're finnah, just start clipping these niggas getting the fuck up out of here for some change, then that's what gotta happen. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 4: I'm not against it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna sit here and watch it, bru.
Speaker 4: I'll put money on that white books.
Speaker 6: About because it's not us. No, because I'm finna they gonna they're gonna purge each other.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just go to Canada, yeah, because they got free care. No, I'm just gonna take a vacation in Canada. Out with one day, take a week vacation in Canada.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it's fair too. I don't feel like it's fair to basically come down on poor people who can barely afford their treatments and their medications and ship from that.
Speaker 4: Since you know that's a problem now, you don't take nothing serious.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do when a rich nigga with a pistol run down on you.
Speaker 6: Damn you think Folk shot him?
Speaker 5: Had some came he did the wealthy killing the wealthy.
Speaker 6: I think he was like rich.
Speaker 5: Maybe he just I mean he had that ship on too. Apparently they said, Folks is out here s you with the pistol.
Speaker 3: Look here, fam Grandma Nana couldn't get her hard medication because it costs too much.
Speaker 4: We gotta get you off this block.
Speaker 6: Pretty rich, how are you going to afford it?
Speaker 4: Rich? Don't mean that medication? Ain't more nigga.
Speaker 6: Look, rich nigga still don't bus What do we do?
Speaker 2: We always say, we always say we need allies, right, they don't listen to broke niggas. So a rich nigga who got the money to afford representation and can possibly get off if he's the best one to cut the head off the snake, so bit, I'll.
Speaker 3: Put money on his books. No he's not, but just in case, I'll started gofund me for him. I'm keeping half of it.
Speaker 5: I sip on Hong Kong and listening to Geesus. I know it's old, but still doesn't know how to about it.
Speaker 3: You keep forgetting that he actually does nigga ship You thought book called him a nigga just cuz.
Speaker 2: So so right now, this is what they know. But police believe the motive for the shooting was and in my city tours the healthcare industry. Obviously. NYPD says it appears that he suffered a debilitator back injury on July fourth, from twenty twenty three that required a visit to an emergency room and subsequently screws on the spine. According to images posted on social media, you seen when.
Speaker 6: He was drawing down on folks, he stood up straight a hell of a drugs straight right out, bro.
Speaker 2: Going from paying high deductibles to deducting the nigga off the planet is crazy, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But when he was arrested, he was in possession of notebook paper that had handwritten notes that expressed this day for corporate America in particular in particular the health care.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so yeah, they said, he hada. What they call it the manifesto.
Speaker 3: That's basically is, this is my reason for why I'm doing what I'm doing, just in case my body is found.
Speaker 5: When they give us some call names and some crazy ship manifesto, sound.
Speaker 2: Bro, is this nigga eat apple pie.
Speaker 4: It's all American.
Speaker 2: I can't tell us a.
Speaker 6: Fight for the right of every man.
Speaker 4: That should be what he.
Speaker 6: Should. He's the real Amaran.
Speaker 4: Niggas should go to court with the music.
Speaker 6: If you heard my friends, then you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man. I can't let it slide.
Speaker 3: Does that mean they walk it like the defense attorney? I mean the prosecutor walk into Cody Road.
Speaker 6: There's more than one.
Speaker 2: So apparently he wrote that the US has the most expensive health care system in the world, but we ranked number forty two in life expectancy.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: See this one did his homework.
Speaker 6: They just paying all that money just.
Speaker 2: To also referred to corporations as my fioso that have gotten too powerful and and said such companies abused the United States for immense profit. Brote that others had showed the light on corporations corruption degreed in the past and claim that he was the first to face it with such brutal honesty.
Speaker 5: You know why they don't have these problems with other portions of the world, because the fucking rules.
Speaker 6: Over there are strict. It's us in America that just be letting motherfuckers do whatever the fuck they want.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even just like they have strict rules, but they also have shipping place that make motherfuckers be like, damn, I kind of like being here. So not only do I not want to get kicked out, I also don't want to get my hands cut.
Speaker 6: Off, right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Over here, we make motherfuckers feel like, bro to burn this motherfucker down because they playing with us. They don't make them feel like that over there. And when they do, they're like.
Speaker 6: Because look at all these amenities that we gave you, then you fucked up.
Speaker 5: Now that you fucked up, we gotta shure you how really get America just out the gate?
Speaker 2: Like cause you go and you and you have a bit Like at this point, I feel like I need to save it and be like, bro, can we just go and have this baby in like Sweeten somewhere because they like they put you up in like a sweet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's one of them countries over there, Like if you get pregnant, you get paid time off for like a year, no two years.
Speaker 4: From your yod you want a Danish name? Uta sounded like she'll get you, right though.
Speaker 2: Who the sounds she got strong hands. I believe you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she gets you right.
Speaker 6: They barely bitch for two pigtails that just hang down.
Speaker 4: And when you're having a bad day, she get them thumbs into them, show that you.
Speaker 2: And she talked like Samantha when she introducing Guta.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Time god saying did get like, oh.
Speaker 6: God, yeah, because Shorty been back six weeks and I wish she'd go.
Speaker 4: I'm mostly missed because now that Chelsea got the belt, having her intro do that don't hit like the way if sam was saying.
Speaker 2: It, okay, did y'all feel like it was gonna be Chelsea from the beginning?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we always said Chelsea because it's only perfect.
Speaker 2: I just I felt like that's where they were going. But I like the way she did it. I was I was happy for the like the counter in the trun I like the way she did it.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, she really earned it, like Chelsea been earning her key period every since that last year's Rumble was for the women was very worth watching because of her. She deserves it. She's doing better.
Speaker 2: But we are going to go ahead and and move on from from eating the rich to eating your dates leftovers?
Speaker 4: Which video was that one?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 2: Did you right? I'm sucking it?
Speaker 4: That's what it said? What is that the one? Yeah looking with a girl? They don't finish their food and I'm paying, I'm eating it.
Speaker 6: They're not taking that ship home.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what Maybe that's what he's complained about because they be getting they seconds?
Speaker 6: But what what? What?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: I feel like he had.
Speaker 6: I feel like he had a thought and he was really Finnish getting his bag. And now there's no more video.
Speaker 4: So now it's a cliffhanger because I feel like he has some ship to say.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it would have been good, but he has some more on his plate.
Speaker 2: Yes, plea dip on he didn't have nothing on hers.
Speaker 5: Long story, eat all of your food on your date because you cannot take you home. And if you think you're taking it home, just leave because this is my plan now, I mean I paid for it.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 4: You got two days of your leftovers in my fridge.
Speaker 5: No, he's eating his bitches food at the restaurant. She can't take that home. Once we part ways, you go with what you came with, and you didn't come with this food because it was at the restaurant, and he felt like, since he paid for it is technically.
Speaker 6: His heart in a while.
Speaker 5: Now, what you was gonna get into is justifiabley If that should have been in the fridge for like two days, it's game after.
Speaker 2: That said at the end of this day. But he was so if you know we sitting here, we got our two for twenty and maybe I couldn't finish my six sounds certain on bro was fine. He run that absolutely, that's what you are.
Speaker 6: First of all, that's nasty work.
Speaker 2: Like that's so y'all. Remember when y'all, remember when I told y'all that me and Beta's not Babe went to that bar and it was taco night. One nigga leftover and it was taco night and he didn't eat all of his food, and the bartender picked up his plate and took the leftover like big taco and ate the rest of it.
Speaker 4: He was out Salvadori, So that that that's more of hunger and ain't got no money on me.
Speaker 2: You work here.
Speaker 4: That don't mean he's allowed back in the kitchen, Nah, folk, you you're a buzz boy.
Speaker 2: Remember slamming salmon when they used to have the sinbacks and they used to fight over him in the back. Those were sinbacks though, like they I asked for a medium and this is well done, send it back. But no, right, this was this thing.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't only done, bro, it was half eaten, like like he didn't just like he didn't because he wanted us to taste the horse, radish and ship.
Speaker 4: And it was just like, oh god, you said it twice, Like wow, Wow, you said it twice.
Speaker 6: You liked it? He the one, get it. I got nothing to do with man.
Speaker 4: You probably still think about that taco too, do whatever, crush.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna bring that up to him and discuss him tonight. I'm like, remember when your tac after you you stop saying it like that, no, because you know how sloppy tacos are. I mean, if you're doing your job, you got sauca and well, you know, east our crane.
Speaker 4: But it got like was it authentic Mexican tacos or was it like we're right at a bar.
Speaker 6: Excuse.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving him an excuse. I was trying to picture the kind of taco because now think about it, I might go get tacos tomorrow for lunch. Yeah, I want to talk taco ain't gotta be on Tuesday. That's tequila.
Speaker 6: You don't got nowhere to go?
Speaker 4: No, I got three job interviews on Monday. I got places together.
Speaker 6: You can blow it out.
Speaker 2: That's nasty worthy in the afternoon that it's crazy like so you know when people are losing and they're like, man, they're getting creamed. So so we were playing darts.
Speaker 6: I don't like. I don't either, and.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, you.
Speaker 2: Hear you're creaming my ass.
Speaker 6: Pause?
Speaker 4: Was it a white person say pause.
Speaker 6: Stuff like that?
Speaker 2: Bruh, because I'm typically not this person. But as soon as I heard it, even though I know how white people talk, it was like, bro, that was wild. Like I'm swooming because I say, like I'm getting creamed, or like you was like creaming my ass.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I can't take you nowhere.
Speaker 2: So I have a question for y'all.
Speaker 6: Answer, I did not have sex with that woman.
Speaker 2: Mhmm, we're gonna alternate here.
Speaker 6: That sounds if you.
Speaker 2: Were a tattoo artist and you have girlfriend who's looking for no, she wants a tattoo, would you allow tone to tattoo her? Okay, now does it is he only allowed to tattoo her.
Speaker 3: If it's like extremities, If she wants a tattoo above her child chat that says your name, can I do it?
Speaker 5: Because it's like, I mean, if she want this tattoo bad at that someone else is gonna see it because.
Speaker 6: Someone else is gonna do it or something.
Speaker 5: At the same time, it's certain parts of my lady. I don't think I want my home to see no matter the profession. Only time that I think that that is.
Speaker 6: Excusable is if folks is a doctor and you work in this profession.
Speaker 2: But I mean there could be other instances. If she could be like a profession, like she could be like a swimmer or some ship. I mean they was swimming fucking she might have cleavage out and little butt cheeks because you know they get wedgies in the little swim pants.
Speaker 6: What's the question are you that?
Speaker 4: Are you cool with letting me go ahead and get the spot of dour tattoo off part of the.
Speaker 2: But not even just that he went there, because I'm just saying period, like whether it's titty or but cheek or something like.
Speaker 6: My birth can't see my short is unmentionable Okay, she just wanted on the arm. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now none Now even because you said like seeing the unmentionables, now is it more so like because of the touching, because y'all can we can all be out like he could be event it could be my birthday and you got your bitch, he got his bitch and whatever, and she could come dress dressed to the nines because that's what I told you all to do. And she can have on a low cut shirt. You can see that same area where the tattoo would be.
Speaker 4: You can still see it.
Speaker 6: But it's just because he's not right, don't girl? All right?
Speaker 4: But I got on gloves.
Speaker 2: Vice versa.
Speaker 3: This is five hundred dollars. I'm trying to get paid. I don't give a damn bout your bitch.
Speaker 6: I know you don't care about I can.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying like I'm trying to get money.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I get you getting money.
Speaker 5: And it's a whole lot of it's a whole lot of other bitches that you and getting money from.
Speaker 6: Just stop being fixated on touch your mind.
Speaker 4: I'm not fixating on touching your.
Speaker 6: Well, then why do you keep trying to explain to me. Now, now you in my pockets. Ain't gonna touch my girl. Now I'm getting.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: Now I'm saying, you want my five hundred dollars you want to touch my girl? I've already said no.
Speaker 4: I got them gloves, I don't eat. I'm not even touching that.
Speaker 6: Go get your apprentice.
Speaker 4: And my printice is a perverse he really want to touch a bitch your titties? At least you could trust me.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna be like, hey cause you put something over the nipple at least.
Speaker 2: But all right, go ahead and play that video that say, with my five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: You want, what's this tattooed five hundred dollars? Cuz, bro, you're making me be she tattooing you.
Speaker 2: And that's a lot of work, that's a lot of love.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even to say that.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, because she putting me in an uncompromised position.
Speaker 4: You gotta pay extram just saying you're gonna prof face on it?
Speaker 6: What here? What you're you're missing babies?
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, with the clean.
Speaker 2: Sheet you want, you want.
Speaker 6: Something can give off pant person you won't give off. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Man, come mane, come.
Speaker 2: On, mane, she'll man, come on, man, come on, man ain't nothing but none the.
Speaker 4: Business man, come on, I got the whole plan.
Speaker 2: I come on, mane, come on, man way my what she whatever have out?
Speaker 6: When you got me this business?
Speaker 4: It's benefits?
Speaker 2: What's she?
Speaker 8: Come on?
Speaker 2: Come on, man gets so okay, I'm gonna show you m okay, now where I saved this from. Someone said, that's her cousin getting the booty tattoo by her men. Wait, what so the chick that's on the table right is getting a tattoo on her ass. The guy who was doing the tattooing right is the man of the chick who was fussing. Okay, so that's like if bad, it's not Bay. It was tattooing Chantay's ass.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a wild bis.
Speaker 2: And she like, bro, I'm not getting up, I'm fnna finish my tattoo.
Speaker 3: Now, in her defense already started. You can't just go to somebody else. Hey, man, can you go ahead?
Speaker 4: And but she already it's a but cheek. You don't care. Ass might not even be real anyway, bruh.
Speaker 6: It's just certain things that you do not do it.
Speaker 2: And then I feel like that she found out neither one of y'all communicated this with her to say that this was on the agenda for anyone.
Speaker 4: Right, And I feel like because I guarantee they.
Speaker 2: Didn't even give her a chance to be like, no, I'm not cause.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you she came up to those like, hey, I need to get a tattoo?
Speaker 6: Can you do this too much?
Speaker 4: You do so much budget for me? Like how much? All right? Cool? And like he said, he was business. He wasn't thinking about her cheek, about the two hundred dollars spend on her.
Speaker 5: But again going back to when we was talking about travish you as a nigga, when you picked the type of girl that.
Speaker 6: You like, you know what kind of you know what kind of girl your girl is?
Speaker 4: You know, you know what kind of bit you had situation. She got a problem with him being a tattoo artist period time, because.
Speaker 6: First of all, we watched a video with our context, and then on second.
Speaker 5: She just said that the tattoo artist is the is the boyfriend of Shorty who fussing who.
Speaker 2: Is the chick on the table because he you I don't know if y'all heard him, but he said it. He was like, you don't be tripping when you want to go buy these persons.
Speaker 3: And ship exactly. So she sending his money, but she got a problem with it because it's just some things that you do not do. I am a tattooer.
Speaker 5: Here's here's here's a problem example. I may not care that my girlfriend is a stripper. I understand that, but I may care about the location in which she does it in. So I would not want my girl to work in local clubs because I know that's where my niggas frequent. My niggas ain't driving the Chicago to see my girl dance. That's not they're not even that's not even on the radar for my niggas.
Speaker 4: I mean, we've we've kind.
Speaker 2: Of talked about this before with me doing OnlyFans and niggas subscribing. Who were you know? That is conversation.
Speaker 5: Now, that's when it's out of pocket, Like I don't care how you get your money.
Speaker 4: What Let's go back to the stripper thing.
Speaker 3: Now, if your girl is a stripper, all you gotta say is, hey, man, my girl dance at insert club here.
Speaker 4: You just do me a sorry and not go there.
Speaker 3: That was because if I walk up in this strip club and I already paid whatever cost to get in, and it's I'm already ready to throw one and the chick I find out you happens to be dancing on pole number three, I'm not gonna say, hey, I gotta go cause she on pole number three. No, turn my chair around and watch one and two. I'm not gonna leave because your bitch is on pole three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like nigga, but I gotta leave. Why that bitch came running off like Diamond did when she saw a professor.
Speaker 3: If you told me like I told you, and my friend and my sister was dancing, and yet no, I don't go to that club.
Speaker 6: How many people you think in this city do tattoos?
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 6: So you need to go to my living So you going to my boyfriend for a butt tattoo?
Speaker 2: So you yell, so she needs to yell at both of you.
Speaker 6: Motherfuckers. Is out of pocket all the way.
Speaker 2: Around the board. Because if y'all that's doing.
Speaker 3: A tattoo, I don't give a fuck about nothing else to getting this two hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars right now.
Speaker 5: And that's you about to add that's the problem. You don't care about how I feel in this situation.
Speaker 3: If I don't don't do it, I don't care about taking thumbs out of the pocket.
Speaker 5: How many of my how many of my female family members did you tattoo for me to spend this money?
Speaker 6: No? So, why you want to tack so? Why you want to tattoo this bitch booty.
Speaker 4: Today because she came and said, can you do this her tax?
Speaker 6: And why you didn't say no.
Speaker 4: Cash in hand. I'm a tattoo artist.
Speaker 5: You are a motherfucker who would get shot fucking with Dewan Dinkins.
Speaker 4: And that's that's on.
Speaker 6: My grandma. I shoot both mothers.
Speaker 3: You tell your bitch tone does tattoos, but don't go to him because that's my boy and I don't want to go to jail over you.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's it's not even the fact that of not going to you. It's not going to you for specific ship.
Speaker 4: It's a conversation.
Speaker 2: It's a specific ship. Like you gotta use common sense about like you're getting a sleeve, you know what I'm saying. Even even if you got that little gold digging money sign on your your ring finger, like Dravis Hunter Bench.
Speaker 6: Did, like, why would you feel like it's okay to explore.
Speaker 2: Like take cookie monster on my pussy please like.
Speaker 6: A human for the bars and on y'all.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Always? Just what's all here doing?
Speaker 3: She found out because somebody told her, Hey, you know, Stacy, nasty ass downstairs with Greg getting the tattooed.
Speaker 6: Like niggas is stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fuck is dumb, dumb, and I feel like like the justification or even if it was a thing, and it's like, ah, your cousin came to me, she want this tattoo. I'll do it if you're there with me. If you ain't cool with it, then I want Like there was no conversation whatsoever because she because we don't know, like it could have been no tattoo. It's just business because at this point now my foot it's tattooed on your asshole, so you know, and that's just just business.
Speaker 3: When you go out here and you you at the outlet going crazy with my tattoo money, you ain't gonna be like I don't want that two hundred dollars tattoo.
Speaker 5: You know we're gonna do We're gonna move all the furniture from the middle of the run. You won't my nigga to tattoo you that.
Speaker 6: Bad, fight me for it. You wore my ass. I'll let him tattoo you, and I don't think you want no smoke.
Speaker 4: Fight me for.
Speaker 5: That is hilarious, Liver, It didn't go buy you something to eat after first. That is crazy to let you know that it wasn't personal.
Speaker 2: It was it was just bus I was personal personal personally.
Speaker 4: Sure, Sure, we don't know the story tattoo.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like I feel like that type of cousin who would go to your man and say, hey, I want to pull my pants down for you to know, spend this all this time from Florida to make this intricate outline on my buttcheet, you know, outline. I feel like they would be the type of people who would do what the women in the next two videos are going to do. So you can go ahead and you can play to morey one.
Speaker 14: First relationship with Brittany. Have you ever slept with any of your exes?
Speaker 6: You said no.
Speaker 14: The light detective tests determined you're telling the truth. Were you sleeping with another woman when you disappeared on two separate occasions, you said no. The light detective determined you are telling the truth. Has Brandy seen you at a club with three other women?
Speaker 6: You said no.
Speaker 14: The lot of detective determined you are telling the truth.
Speaker 2: The Brandy see text messages in.
Speaker 14: Your phone between you and another woman, You said no. The lot of detective determined you are telling you. Have you had any sexual contact with any with any other woman? You said no, and the lot of detective determined you are.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: The girl in the audience is the one who was telling the one on stage all this ship about her Nigga oh I saw texting his phone from another girl. He was doing this. He was doing that coin to find out.
Speaker 6: Bro wasn't doing ship, he say.
Speaker 4: She says, bullshit.
Speaker 6: Your relationship will never be the same.
Speaker 3: It's actually you brought me on national television to try to embarrass me based off of what this haafer over here said.
Speaker 4: And not only that, you just got proven.
Speaker 2: The people in the comments who was like, why would she lie about something like because clearly he wasn't doing none of that ship. He's a you gotta be a good dude to her and she don't have one. And if you look at the difference like you see the chick in the audience and you see how like she's made up. Then you see the chick on the stage. She reminds you more of like an alex Or Morgan, like her little cousin, Like she's more playing and ship.
Speaker 5: I feel like that.
Speaker 4: Derrick Jackson was actually cheating on his ex wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she probably looks at her like, why she got to get a good nigga? I don't got no nick because I'm one hundred percent she gotta be single because you you got that much time to invest and do it and make up all of this ship to break up somebody else, you can't have nobody, bro or you know what, she could and he just ain't ship.
Speaker 4: But he didn't things.
Speaker 2: But no, I mean the one that, yeah, the one who was lying. If she's not single, she probably got somebody and he just ain't ship. So I feel like, yeah, and I feel like when you when you look at them, she just she she gives that energy like she feels like she shouldn't have a man before her, especially a good man, which brings us to our next clip. That is the only bike.
Speaker 13: Shaped unattractive cousin. Natalie told me she was moving to the North to find a good husband for a few months. I warned her to stay in Nashville.
Speaker 4: I ain't no good man.
Speaker 13: My tooth shaped, unattractive, cousin, Natalie told me she was moving.
Speaker 4: Let's stop right there. My tooth shaped, unattracted.
Speaker 2: Unattractive is the theme of the night.
Speaker 4: Hunh God, damn all, cousin Natalie, you.
Speaker 6: Don't know non.
Speaker 3: Actually no, the only Natalie that comes to my head is a Natalie from h What was that show with uh with two d on it?
Speaker 4: Natalie?
Speaker 13: No facts of life? All right, let's get back to it. In to the North to find a good husband. She asked to be my roommate for a few months. I warned her to stay in Nashville because ain't no good man in Chicago, but she insisted. Natalie, a barber, saved her money and rented a chair in a local barbershop to earn money. She's unattractive, but she has a beautiful personality and she wears fresh cut flowers in her hair. I warned her to date according to her waist and face, oh, and that she may not get lucky. Chicago men will smash, but they don't like to marry. I have three kids, and I look good and I don't have a husband. Natalie has been here for three months, and this fine ass Ninja calls her his southern comfort.
Speaker 2: Ooh.
Speaker 13: He took her to meet his family and asked me to plan a surprise engagement deb He gave me two thousand dollars for the party and I spent it. I offer him some top to pay off the debt, and he was pissed. He moved Natalie into his apartment and I think he told her what I did.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 13: She's been distance from me in real life. Good, but she tagged me and flaunted her engagement on Instagram. How did this fat homely chick get a proposal so quickly? Why did he reject my advances? What should I do differently to find a husband? Should I go to the South? No, they don't want you in the South all. They don't want you in Chicago. They want you to sell.
Speaker 6: That's what they're looking for.
Speaker 4: This is an example of when all you have is pretty privileged else to you.
Speaker 5: This episode has been filled with nothing but jackasses and bad humans.
Speaker 4: That's the episode.
Speaker 6: Like, bro, I gave you two.
Speaker 5: G's for a surprise engagement party because I love this young lady, but because you so bitter and a big ass hater, you spent the two g's and all you go offer was a dick suck.
Speaker 6: Where's my two thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Ma'am?
Speaker 5: You spent two g's and are you offering is your fucking jaws? And the ain't not even that good because you have three kids, like tone keeps saying, and nobody wants to marry you, to.
Speaker 6: Marry these people.
Speaker 3: It's the fact that how she described her like she hating on her cousin so hard, so hard, for no reason.
Speaker 6: She's probably pretty too soon.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, she's cosmetic pretty. There's a difference.
Speaker 3: I feel like, because you don't know how I know she has to be cosmetic pretty because you're going too hard to talk about how your cousin looks, meaning that you not actually attractive yourself.
Speaker 4: You just dial yourself up to look good for.
Speaker 6: Flowers with a banging person. The nigga she won right there, probably brought her waffle house.
Speaker 3: And she probably she probably cooled down the earth, funny, great to be around, great joy in bed.
Speaker 4: She ain't like the rest of these Chicago bitches. Three months seeing them. My nigga wants to put a ring on it right away.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Three months in.
Speaker 3: Snatched like a wisdom to one you terrible she built like when it's based on her cousin.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I want to see what not the not the one that's I want to see the one that that's complaining. Show me the email.
Speaker 19: Really, I love them, like the ship or when I see the videos and my asshole and when you you sit there and listen to all ten minutes of view, I'll be like, yo, some people in the.
Speaker 20: World as yes, it's table full of us right now. No, some of the ship that they be doing, and you may not be as as whole ish as you used to.
Speaker 5: Have you seen some of the videos that I'll be sharing in the group sometime with the white fat chick and she start the video with the phrase and my the asshole, and then she reads I'd be like, dog, some of the.
Speaker 6: Shit people like due to others and think that it's okay. It's fucking crazy. People are horrible and they and like when she read it, they sound so justifying what they do.
Speaker 2: So I did not know that the nineteen ninety nine bundle was called the Travis Hunter Road.
Speaker 4: Just everywhere.
Speaker 5: A dubsh Buffalo Wings, Colorado Buffaloes makes it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see it, Okay, get ship off, man, I'll tell you.
Speaker 6: What beat W three is. They're trying to stay relevant.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean them te Pain Combo or people like Checkers.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this ain't what I was talking about. I mean it's it's still a nineteen ninety nine bundle, but this is fifteen bonus wings, nuggets, bitch, five chicken tenders, large fries, and five dips for twenty dollars. No, I'm talking about that. You get to pick too, I trash two whether you're on fries, wedges or tied or whatever, and then you get two drinks.
Speaker 6: At the plug on like wing Stop.
Speaker 4: Why they need to.
Speaker 6: Like that ass though?
Speaker 5: Like Bro, I knew Wingstop was grasping their straws when they came out with.
Speaker 6: A chicken sandwich.
Speaker 5: I'm like, bro, y'all waited this long for as many options as you have in a wing or for a drummy whatever. It took y'all this long to be like, we'll do chicken sandwiches, and all you motherfuckers said is chicken how do you not have a chicken sandwich.
Speaker 4: On the men because they didn't need to have a chicken and BW threes been as true.
Speaker 3: There's no reason. You just dropped my my boners and it's hard card like like why is bad? Why is this chicken?
Speaker 6: Like this?
Speaker 2: I love the sauce, but I use it at home that I was gonna say, you can buy the saucees. So that's that's where we're at with it, Like we just get.
Speaker 6: Garlic of sauce, little.
Speaker 2: Joint, spicy garlic is and I put spicy garlic on I put spicy garlic on pizza. I put that ship on everything, Like spicy garlic is my friend's very hot. I put that ship on everything. But I ain't got my fucking bag, bitch, Like.
Speaker 5: This is why you're not president now because you told your purse she's not president.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny, Like why we're bringing it up.
Speaker 4: That's the only reason why Trump wanted to.
Speaker 2: Come talking about like and it's cool because we got fifteen minutes. But I've noticed, I've noticed that it was funny because when the thought came to me, it was ironically it was on you know, happy belated birthday to my grandma.
Speaker 4: Yeah who post about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was sick. I didn't make a post, I didn't sign our guest book. I was really slipping. But she understands.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately I couldn't about to put her soul in that shot.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately I couldn't take my typical crown shots this year, you know, dabbling one's crown and eggnog mixture. No, eggnog by itself is fucking disgusted. It's terrible. But with the liquor is like a boozy milkshake from a J.
Speaker 6: Bombers alone.
Speaker 2: No, it's too thick. And and this is for from a person who swallows semen. So for me to say that eggnog is too thick, that's the reason. That's why I don't like milk outside of the outside of the taste, It is the texture.
Speaker 6: Ice cream.
Speaker 2: But but that's what I'm saying. For me to think milk is stick, imagine and how I feel about egg now, it seems like the liquor thins it out, and that's why it's tolerable for me. So at that point it tastes like melted ice cream, like a boozy milkshake. But it's not as thick because the liquor cuts it. Yeah, but yeah, to just get a glass and just watch that shit just boom gloom boom into the cup because the stick as fuck.
Speaker 6: Delicious. It gotta be the right temperature a cot.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe you can, you know, come up with like a partnership or something because you have you are a person, because you make perfect ratios of things. Maybe you can like bottle it and send it to them, like hey, sell them in a store like this, and it's a by it because you have a perfect ratio for things. So it's like it's not too much alcohol, but it's not too sweet. It's like it's a perfect let's it get you where you need to be because I mean they do that ship all the time, Like it'd be like, you know, they put it in a fucking nook and painter together and ship like eggnog flavor alcohol for the holiday time.
Speaker 6: It's a grocery store, are you. I mean, once you get the recipe, that sh it is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, it has to be a place where people really love because otherwise it's just sitting there and the inventory is going away. So I guarantee that So gott to be a place where it's like bakery or shower.
Speaker 4: Or something that uses as an ingredient.
Speaker 6: I feel like, poor Washington is not a small place. It's not a big place.
Speaker 5: But when they sent me to work at that piggy wigg a couple of that Weekly Pig, I was like, you know, I was just browsing Star Wars doing I was, you know, still time.
Speaker 6: A weekly pig.
Speaker 5: I looked in there, I'm like, it's fucking August fifteenth in this mother fudder, and it kind of y'all got expired.
Speaker 2: Shit on the population of Port Washington is twelve thousand, seven hundred and sixty three years of twenty thirteen.
Speaker 6: Twelve thousand, so six thousand. The motherfuckers definitely drake egg now in the middle of July.
Speaker 2: They got to just nothing else, because in the middle of.
Speaker 6: July, I just don't be thinking about a boozy milkshait.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I only think about eggnog when I know, which.
Speaker 2: Is crazy because I mean it's July and it's hot, and it's like you think of ice cream anyway.
Speaker 5: But we always said egnog ice cream once a year. I got I'm gonna get some of that ship and I'm gonna try that. So I'm gonna add that to the actual egg noow and the alcohol.
Speaker 2: But no, one of the things that I was thinking about.
Speaker 6: It is like it's like your Jersey Springer final thoughts.
Speaker 2: On the day, kind of on Granny's birthday. That was actually the anniversary date of Stanley Tuky Williams being executed.
Speaker 6: God damn got killed.
Speaker 2: But I was like two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: All I remember was there was a big hole like influx.
Speaker 2: Of talking about he got killed on the sourser Nigger the nigga said.
Speaker 3: He gotta go, like I'm saying, whenever talking about him a lot, and it was like, okay, is he getting close to his lea was going on, and I just completely forgot.
Speaker 2: About Yeah, Doc, he been gone for almost twenty years, because next year is twenty twenty five. He just got executed in two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: I mean, he was helping the black community once he got arrested.
Speaker 2: But see here, so here's my thing.
Speaker 4: He put it into the gang Wars.
Speaker 2: You had a lot of people.
Speaker 4: And then they dropped out.
Speaker 2: But like I said, it was the timing of it, Like I wasn't thinking about his execution date. It just so happened, and I was like, damn, you know what, I'm not even gonna post it today because I don't want to, you know, trigger folks, because I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people saying, you know, rest in peace on this day, so I'll save it. And I said, I'll say it Sunday.
Speaker 4: So he was a yeah, he was young.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 4: He brought havoc and terror to a fucking community.
Speaker 6: He was in prison for a reason.
Speaker 2: See, you are one of the few right of what to go against what I'm about to say, not in against my my thoughts, but you're not in the majority. So you have Tookie Williams, who he's a convicted murder for killing with four people.
Speaker 6: Robberies.
Speaker 2: You fucking started this game that did what did you just say, cause havoc in the community, Cause havoc in the commun.
Speaker 6: Deal causing having in the community.
Speaker 2: You founded this gang that just it's a lot of niggas died, bro right on the set.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of ship that went down because you was like, you know what, I think I want to start this group of people. It's gonna go around fucking folks up all right.
Speaker 5: It's just like when you watch like the Evolution of Gang, he was trying to protect his name.
Speaker 6: When you really watching it like that, it never started out that way. Everything started out real peaceful, y'all. Watch y'all side of town, we watch outside of Town, and then right around Ronald Reagan. And then when they dropped like what crack off. When they dropped crack off in the ghetto.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, majority of the gangs that used to be just like, hey, we stay over here. We make sure that everybody's safe over here. We stay over there. Everybody saved the off. So it's like here crack make money. Now it's like, yo, this four corners belong to us, but nigga, these two corners are actually on our side, so this is our turn, and now we're shooting outside of the school.
Speaker 6: Now they weren't shooting. Yeah, it was just fis fighting.
Speaker 4: It was fits fighting.
Speaker 5: But then you know, a couple of brass knubbles, but niggas brought guns to the party.
Speaker 4: Ship got got well.
Speaker 2: By the time he got kind of like invited to one game, he already had a violent reputation. So you ain't gonna tell me that you ain't gonna violent reputation starting the game. Oh no, We're just gonna be cool. No, bro, you already some bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah he can't.
Speaker 6: You got a violent before you even get.
Speaker 2: Started, before you even start your ship. Niggas already know that because because.
Speaker 3: What he did was like he was a nigga that was knocking everybody out. So eventually be like, yo, maam, can sixty through sixty fifth come get down with sixty six because you knocking niggas out and we tied of getting knocked out, so we just going ride with you.
Speaker 2: And then next and I quote because of his viciousness and willingness to fight the older use, he earned respect from many gangsters on the West Side. That's a quote.
Speaker 6: The beating niggas into submission.
Speaker 4: That's basically what he did.
Speaker 5: Like imagine you from sixty six and every day you just out here beating this in our niggas off sixty fifth.
Speaker 6: You whooped these niggas so bad they're.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, bro, so to avoid us getting beat the fuck up every day we get we got sixty fourth too, so then we sixty six sixty sixty four will be one big gangu is we tired of you whooping us.
Speaker 2: So at fifteen, he's a resting in Inglewood for Carter getting sent to Julie. While doing time in Julie, he gets introduced to Olympic weightlifting weightlifting by the facility's gym coach.
Speaker 4: That's where he went downhill.
Speaker 2: So now you get out at seventeen.
Speaker 6: You a buffers, a buffer.
Speaker 4: He was always just this big.
Speaker 2: But violent motherfucker. Can't even turn and wipe your ass, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Why didn't let that nigga back out?
Speaker 2: So at this point you have a lot of people who are like man rest in peace. You know he was murdered. He was murdered by the State of California because he leaves an injection. So you have all of these people who you know. I feel like, well, he was reformed, he turned around, he was writing children's books, and you know, the state of California murdered him. He changed his life around.
Speaker 5: Convicted murderer. That does not go away. I don't give a fuck how many.
Speaker 6: First of all, I don't want no convicted murderer writing kids books. That's just me.
Speaker 5: I could be alone in this, but I don't want it. I don't want to know that you used to kill people and now you writing children's.
Speaker 2: Now y'all are correct, and the fact of where he said, He stated he founded the Cribs not with the intent of eliminating other gangs, but to create a force powerful enough to protect local black people racism, corruption and brutality at the hands of the police.
Speaker 3: But you also got to look at like bro, like you built like a Diesel truck. You be kicked out, You done got kicked out of high school. You can you got kicked out the high school you were in. You could not go to any of the other high schools because you were too intimidating.
Speaker 6: They let you out of jail, and you look like a buffer. I's crack.
Speaker 4: No, No, he went in jail like that.
Speaker 6: Oh he just got bar when he came out.
Speaker 4: What else were they're doing in your came out of super striding, came out like super mix big for no reason.
Speaker 2: But I look at.
Speaker 5: But built, like are we supposed to feel like remorse that it was his anniversary?
Speaker 6: Like I'm trying to forget where you're going.
Speaker 2: So where I'm going I'm going is there are a lot of people who do feel like you know, they're basically celebrating him on this date because, like I said, they keep feeling like he was murdered by the state of California and he never should have been put to death or executed because he's done all of these things to turn his life around, and you know, he found Christ and you know all of these kind of things. So I look at so, I look at no. So my point of this is, it's crazy how you can have a convicted murder for multiple bodies under the belt who initially like found it one of the most vi games ever and they still and still acting and I feel like, oh, but no, bro, he had a redemption art. But but bro, if I sucked four dicks in college, that never goes away.
Speaker 6: I knew that. I knew it was a while twitch.
Speaker 4: So yo, so peep gang, you are the leader. You're the defacto leader.
Speaker 6: Let me make sure I emphasize that.
Speaker 4: So you the de facto because mother Niggas was getting murdered, it was like defacto leader of the crips. But your part time job is working as an anti gang youth counselor and counter.
Speaker 8: That is.
Speaker 3: One I can tell you not to join the gang. But I don't want you joining my gag because you not built and stay away.
Speaker 2: So then was like, all right, I'm gonna go with the bloods and that.
Speaker 3: He was just out here creating, but in his free time he spent participating in numerous violence.
Speaker 5: Much how much actual time do we have forward that? Okay, one more story, I'm technically off one more story. Then then you brought up the four days.
Speaker 6: As a as an s what they call it s w's I'm trying.
Speaker 4: To figure out what he actually got as a former s W.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about who wants to break the world record fucking a thousand dudes in a day?
Speaker 2: I actually haven't heard about that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she did a hunt it and now she want to go for a thousand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it was like you haven't heard about the story, Like again, rabbit.
Speaker 4: Hole, TikTok, TikTok. I'm I'm sure.
Speaker 6: So she wanted to break the record for doing a thousand dudes.
Speaker 3: Take you consideration, she only has to really do nine to twenty six to break the record.
Speaker 5: I guess like midway through the day she like had this like emotional breakdown. I was just like kind of signed up the fuck a thousand niggas, and now you got these niggas lined up, and now you're having this emotional breakdown.
Speaker 6: Look, I get it. Your body, your choice.
Speaker 5: You could always say I do not want to do something at any point in time, but I'm just saying, shit's weird.
Speaker 6: But if you find this on the internet.
Speaker 5: You should go and do the research. Face olf I just thought this was why, like, who wanted? Who wanted to have that much sex in a day? So I'm tired after like one.
Speaker 2: Or two rounds, especially because there's a lot of oil and loo being you bro, because me.
Speaker 6: As a woman, you just got niggas as a one.
Speaker 4: They can only do about two minutes just to count.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the fact that you are adding one thousand bodies, and it's not the bodies that bothering me, honestly, it's really the fact that you are fucking one thousand niggas for a pointless reason. Because I guarantee you she did a I guarantee you less than a quarter of those well even scratch the surface of giving you any kind of saturs satisfaction. So you're just doing it to do it.
Speaker 6: She's not doing it.
Speaker 4: But the money, the money content, the money. The money is what satisfied.
Speaker 5: I think she's putting the content and the money over whatever, over more actual gratification she would get because ain't no way you for the a thousand niggas and we not even everybody probably not even finishing.
Speaker 4: It's it's not finished. It's just you got to just be in there for two minutes qualify as fucked her?
Speaker 2: All all right, and here's my thing. Who's gonna watch that full video?
Speaker 4: It's the lie of stream you got your guns this book world.
Speaker 2: At this point, you were turning it into a roots mini series.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know if it's a continuous video. It might be a tell you with video, or you might.
Speaker 2: Sell it and then it's like bro, who who? Who was there checking id's though, because you got to check out these to make sure, like because.
Speaker 3: It has to be there as a counter. So as the bodies come up to they went through all the property.
Speaker 6: Everybody had their paperwork. Everybody. I just assumed, like, if you really.
Speaker 5: Are your only fans ship, like this is all mount of times and content for me, You're not just going to be on camera.
Speaker 2: If this was something that I were to do, and.
Speaker 6: She's white, so I know her. She dotted tease and cross.
Speaker 2: If this was something, if this was something that I were to do right, I would be able to get through it. By y'all know that BDS in box. I posted.
Speaker 4: Continue because he's gonna be for a while.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I'm going to show Why could.
Speaker 6: You you act for this?
Speaker 4: I just said, now you give her the answer she wanted. What is the answer?
Speaker 6: I don't know what she's talking about.
Speaker 4: You could have just said no, I didn't see it, but continue.
Speaker 6: Like was gonna stalk.
Speaker 4: It would have kept the story going. Now she got a physical shell with you.
Speaker 2: Ye see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see a box. You get a box, it's just money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's how I would get through it. I don't have to know who's who. I don't have to see no faces. I don't have to like like cause it's like no face, no face, no case. And then it's like you not go. You don't know if they're unattractive or anything, or you know, they're not traditionally handsome.
Speaker 4: That's the name of this episode. Traditionally not traditionally.
Speaker 2: Handsome, But like that would be the only way that I can get through something like that, like because it's like because you because you have you would have to mind fuck yourself basically, like at a point where like Tom said, but you say that they got to hang in there for like two minutes, and then it's like you just trick yourself and like all right, when one pulls out, like you you have to convince yourself that maybe he pulled out so he wouldn't look quick. And then when the next one come in, you you keep telling yourself that's the same guy. You You've gotta you gotta do some mental gymnastics here.
Speaker 6: How many bonds do you think was formed in like line, bro? This kind of shit.
Speaker 5: I mean from the from the video, everybody was fully closed while they were waiting.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like, no, I definitely thought it was gonna be like.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Polkos was.
Speaker 4: Chilling like some of y'all.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like, imagine, if you like ninety four and then ninety five, but y'all only on like eighty.
Speaker 6: You're gonna time to bond.
Speaker 5: Hey, think about it, especially if it's like a Monday morning and just see the game last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if you think about it. She trying to do a one thousand and sixty minutes and an hour.
Speaker 6: You can.
Speaker 4: You got to be in there for two minutes each. There's only thirty people per every hour.
Speaker 2: Job, bro, that map ain't mathing math, it's mapping.
Speaker 4: No, sixty minutes, you gotta be in there for two minutes, right, that's the requirement.
Speaker 2: You have to be in there for two minutes.
Speaker 3: So let's say you gotta be in there for two minutes, yes, okay, and sixty minutes in an hour, right, sixty divided by two thirty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty people an hour?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I thought you were saying that she only has an hour.
Speaker 3: I'm like thirty people an hour, okay, So that means like one through thirty is at eight o'clock, so number one twenty seven is not until like, look, so you go home, work a whole workship.
Speaker 2: I was just bro bro at this Bro, I'm coming in with starbucks.
Speaker 6: Can I bring the game right like at that point time? Yeah, we set the two K up and I just run fas while we wait the fuck because at this point, like everybody that took a number already, like you could be.
Speaker 3: Number eight seventeen and you could just fly in three days later and fly back home on the red eye.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if I want to fuck a thousand girls in the day.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Human men can't, Okay, humanly you can't.
Speaker 3: Even if you peel popping, it's gonna get to a point where your heart gones stop or your dick got stop.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing you have to look at, Like, what are the mindsets of the guys? Is it like, do y'all draw numbers like the rumble?
Speaker 6: Just stick your hand in there and pull the ball out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would hope not. Otherwise this video go in real short.
Speaker 4: No, because if you talk about like the Rumble, ain't that what they do?
Speaker 3: They spit in They grab your number to have a situation with a thousand balls in this tumbling?
Speaker 4: Do you get your number?
Speaker 2: Like what I'm saying. So it's like number one, right, and number one? You like, are you relieved because you number one? Because usually like and the Rumble was reversed, when you get number one, you like fuck. But when you yeah, but you the last one coming in, you fresh and ship. But then it's like you on the end of this maybe that's not so fresh like. And then that's another thing. Is there a pussy intermission to like clean it up a bit.
Speaker 4: If she going for a record. No, there can't be no break.
Speaker 2: No, bro, you gotta have a Stanley cup to pour on that motherfucker something.
Speaker 4: That bottle is always being squeezed.
Speaker 2: Well, no, maybe you prelubing line, so you just.
Speaker 4: Walking walking up to the pussy? Was love dripping off your hands?
Speaker 2: No, you don't drip it like you Okay, first of all, even me, like maybe they hand out like because I have like when I when I sell mail toys.
Speaker 3: Okay, the question is there like a train line, so like's jerking you off over here? Then two minutes you swing, you get in here, and then two minutes you swing and you get jerked off with the other hand.
Speaker 2: Bring us back to the snake kids, snake I was talking about.
Speaker 5: Now that that sounds that sounds like, that sounds like this is this sounds like now because we got a time prist, we multiply. Now this sounds like it's more than just me in the room with her. No, that's not I just signed up for a three way one.
Speaker 4: I just signed Niggas come to fuck one chick. You already.
Speaker 6: No, I just told just a video nobody got the dick out?
Speaker 2: What's over to you.
Speaker 3: Telling me that somebody gonna walk into the room. We only got two minutes. Drop the trial, then try to get to niggas. Don't get up right away.
Speaker 2: I mean oral sex is still sex. So maybe her giving hand for thirty seconds, get together.
Speaker 4: To break the record.
Speaker 6: Bro, we signed up for a damn bank, not a bucock.
Speaker 4: What this bitch is getting paid on camera to take a thousand dicks? You agree to it? You agreed to be in the room with other dicks.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa what?
Speaker 4: Let you find out?
Speaker 2: So I go to type in sex with and before I can type one thousand, you know how as you're typing, there are there are suggestion suggested results based off of other people of search sex with sex with yeast infection, sex with me lyrics, sex with HPV, sex with kidney stones shot No, no, no, this last this last one is sex with dead body is called bruh no. That's literally what the seart says. They're trying to find out what sex with the dead bodies?
Speaker 3: It could just be somebody asking. We can't be mad for them trying to learn questions.
Speaker 5: That's a nasty that was a nasty search suggestion. Shout that, bro, shout off with slide r.
Speaker 4: Kelly free in there too. It's the sex.
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought that was Rihanna.
Speaker 4: She nasty.
Speaker 2: She ain't freaking like nor Kelly was sex me. He didn't have sex with me because he had like a bunch of fucking remixes. And it hurts because I used to love listening to us remixes.
Speaker 4: Kelly music is still good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just when now I can't hear that yeah, because it's like I was watching I was watching Martin last night, like it came on, and it was the episode when Martin was proposing the actual way in the park and when Brian McKnight came out, all I could think was you co ass nigga, Like nothing about this was like, Bro, you should be at home taking your kids in and you out here singing park.
Speaker 6: He's on there.
Speaker 2: Other kids's grown at the time of this episode, airing the new kids.
Speaker 6: Them until they was grown.
Speaker 3: It wasn't ntil the new kid came in, and so he was still being a dad he was just being a deadly dad. Now he just don't claim them after seven years of having a kid.
Speaker 4: That not yours.
Speaker 6: Across your mind? Man, I just do you a wake up reaching, Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Niggas are way too disappointing in sex for me to want to have sex with a thousand niggas back to back.
Speaker 3: Like I don't think you have a cocaine, Internet records like gas stations being used.
Speaker 6: Oh that's all I had.
Speaker 2: Her pussy definitely had to smell like feet after that, only because she white, and I know a lot of them niggas was white, and just you got all of them body fluids mixing and.
Speaker 4: Ship white white niggas and flash shirts the dangerous.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: Or was it a bun or was it kindom sex? I assume, Oh, her pussy was raw.
Speaker 4: If it's condo, that's worse.
Speaker 6: Again, I don't think happened sexual.
Speaker 4: I heard she barely got through the hunted let alone trying to do a thousand.
Speaker 2: But so was your problem with her having an emotional breakdown? Because it's like, bro, nobody asked.
Speaker 4: You to do this, it was your idea.
Speaker 6: That's where I was at with like THO, like like you have.
Speaker 2: A right to change your mind. But it's like, bro, nobody told me center your mind on. This is the birthplace.
Speaker 6: My point is, act like no one said do this. This was all you.
Speaker 5: You brought this back to the team, and I'm pretty sure somebody was like, sure, you're gonna want to do this. I mean, other ways we can make content. We can just get we can get a solid free you want.
Speaker 2: To pick up what you putting down?
Speaker 6: Thousands? Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well we're gonna go ahead and get out of here. There was a TikTok story that I wanted to talk about, but I will save that for next week because one of those videos is like four minutes long and I don't feel like watching it. Oh damn, you know what, We will not be here next week even Yeah, because the sweater parties were five to ten, which a lot of you niggas need to be doing fucking rapists. But anyway, Jesus, that was I want to thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode. I always love when you know you guys are interactive in the comments and you know, just overall support we are heading into a new year. You know twenty twenty five New Beginnings, and you guys have been rocking with me since twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen and to think, well hopetually Awards twenty eighteen. Yeah, you know this is this is this is the spin off. So you know we will always give you know, Death Fresh was perfect Strangers and I'm just family matters. That's who I'm meant to talk about. That whole ass nigga. We would talk about you, little white nigga.
Speaker 4: Oh you just now you just now realizing whole nigga.
Speaker 2: No, it was I just realized that I didn't put him on my docket.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because I've been.
Speaker 2: Saving you, but because I forgot to put him on my official like you know, with my official outline, I've been calling him a whole ass niggas feel like.
Speaker 3: Seeing you The podcast episode from uh from Judy and her and her sisters where they tell what really went on behind behind the scenes and as funny as hell because when Dog popped back up in the news like a couple of weeks ago, they reposted that same episode like I'm not even gonna give you the energy, my nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm I'm sorry. We definitely, we definitely go get on him because he just he's so fucking bitter and corny and I hate this nigga.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody gonna see him as nothing else.
Speaker 2: Well else, because even when he tried to pull that little we ass the fine or kale shit, nigga, you are still rkle. You just took your glasses off and straighten your back.
Speaker 4: Because you had a bad bitch and you still chased after the wrong one.
Speaker 2: Damn Bros.
Speaker 3: Travis Hunter, because everybody, everybody and named Mama would have picked Myra over.
Speaker 4: Laura, but Noah.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for tuning in if you if you weren't able to watch the live or the full live, you're always able to go and check your replay on Facebook, or you can stream our audio only episodes on Tuesdays at ten am. One Tome remembers to drop them, so until next time, we got a hole.