Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: You know, bet builders hanging by a thread here?
Speaker 3: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the betfielder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 4: If your betfielder.
Speaker 5: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 3: Euros in free bets.
Speaker 4: No be Bett or.
Speaker 5: Power to You Teaeson Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly Gambling.
Speaker 4: Care dot I e. You bet builders hanging by a thread here?
Speaker 3: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. No be bet is the home of the betfielder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 4: If your betfielder loses on.
Speaker 5: The biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in free bets. No be Bett or Power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care do I.
Speaker 6: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: And now we're sitting here and we're listening to nonsense about healthcare, or my colleague the other side of the aisle sit here saying, well, you guys aren't doing anything about the massive expensive cost of health care. Why do you think it's expensive because you literally cut a deal with insurance companies to run healthcare.
Speaker 4: You think that's going to run wild?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they have two thousand percent profit increases and the American people can't afford to go to the doctor of their choice while we enrich insurance companies. And yet Republicans will complain about it, and then they'll offer milk toast garbage like we're offering this week, and then go home at Christmas and say, look at what we're doing. We're campaigning on reducing healthcare. Well, congratulate friggin lation. At some point people will look at this body and say, maybe we should get rid of all four hundred and thirty five members of the House and all one hundred members of the Senate and start over because Compress is literally failing the American people.
Speaker 7: I ye back, yes, And that was a very good analysis coming from Texas Representative Chip Roy. Four Republicans, my friend, have joined with the Democrats in the House to give the Democrats what they wanted, including Mike Lawla and three others from Pennsylvania. It's just it's unconscionable. Two others from Pennsylvania. It's unconscionable what goes on in that body. Welcome, my friends to the Wednesday edition of Bosna Early's Rush, our fastest hour in American media. We will get to all of that and so much more. But first, first things first, I want to send some love to a dear colleague of mine who I just love this guy, Sid Rosenberg. Sid was at SID for those of you that don't know, does mornings on our flagship station. We are on many stations across this beautiful nation. But and forgive me if you don't know, you know the people involved in all of that. But Sid is just Sid is one of the most widely respected and successful people in this entire radio industry. He is just dominating in the mornings of New York Radio, which is a very very difficult thing for anyone to do. He is amazing. Sid Rosenberg is just a wonderful human being. I love him dearly. He was at the White House yesterday and this is what it sounded like at the White House Hanuka party yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Gregarious to come up here? Said Mark? Should I let Sid come up? Mark? I think so? Come on, Sid?
Speaker 8: So since got the number one radio show in New York, got the number one radio show in New York, like by far, ABC.
Speaker 4: Works for a really nice guy too.
Speaker 7: Actually he's not that nice, but he's nice as far as I'm consented.
Speaker 4: He works for a good man. Say a few words, of course, thank you, father.
Speaker 2: I love him? Do you all love him? Has there been a president even close to this guy? Even close? And now I know?
Speaker 4: I tell him.
Speaker 2: He starts to I talking about Australia. Good luck with anybody else in our government, starting with the Jewish people in Australia. Nobody better. And the fact you called me up on stage.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 2: My beautiful wife Danielle's in the audience, the birth of my two children. Outside of that President Trump, this right now is the greatest moment of my life. Thank you, great Jams, thank you.
Speaker 4: He's almost crying.
Speaker 5: He never he has a cry. Well, he's a great guy and a great man, and he loves Israel.
Speaker 7: And congratulations said for being acknowledged for being a great man, more important than anything else, more important than all of the success.
Speaker 4: And you deserve.
Speaker 7: Every single ounce of success that comes your way. You deserve, it said, but more than that, a great man. And that's what you are said, And so thank you President Trump for acknowledging that for our dear colleague. And Fred said, Rosenberg said, You're just amazing. Now let's get on to the story of healthcare. I and yesterday, and I was fair, and I think no one can say I wasn't fair with Mike Lawla. I played five minutes of Mike Laula yesterday, and at the conclusion of it, I said, Mike Laula made some great points because he did. And Mike Lawla is not an unintelligent person. There are a lot of people calling him a rhino today. I'm going to avoid the name calling, but I am going to say that what took place today with this discharged petition, I don't understand the logic of it. I understand why he's doing it. He's upset, and he has every right to be upset, just like Chip Roy was upset. I think that, but this is just to me unconscionable the way to go about it. So Lawla and three other Republicans signed on with this Democrat three year open plan to continue the Obamacare scam subsidies. Why is it a scam because, as you heard Chip Roy say, what has Obamacare done? It has turned over it to big insurance the healthcare of American citizens and for what six seven percent of the popul It's in turn, the big insurance companies do what they fund the Democrat Party eighty percent, almost eighty percent of the donations made from big insurance, big healthcare insurance go to Democrats. What is even worse if for people that don't understand how devious this whole thing is. Doctor Peter mcloss was on with us a few weeks back, and one of the things that he explained is this, look, the what you pay out of pocket is so high your premiums We're talking in thousands of dollars in some cases that a lot of people never use their plan because they can't afford the out of pocket. And that's even with the Obama Abroad, the Obamacare Bronze Plan. But insurance companies get paid anyway, they get the subsidy money, so they set the prices so people can't use it. So they don't have to deliver services and then they collect the money. It is a scam. And these insurance companies have gone up, in fact, two thousand percent since this awful Obamacare monstrosity scheme, voted on only by Democrats, no Republican involvement at all, and now it's the Republicans' fault. So you got Republicans like Mike Lawler signing on to this idea of a discharged petition that will bring this vote to a flow now over the wishes of the leadership in their own party, because he's just so high and mighty incensed that nothing is being done and Liberals are doing what. Well, let's listen to how this was announced by this is cutline by Representative Amelia Psyches, Democrat, who was holding a pressor when it was announced that you have these four Republican defectors.
Speaker 9: We have all been fighting for this coverage co sponsoring Rep. Underwood's Health Care Affordability Act, urging leadership to act, and introducing a legislation to stop harmful ACA rule that could force two million people off coverage and bury families and paperwork. Even some Republicans agree that action is urgent. Our colleague, Republican Mike Lawler, called the Speaker's refusal to allow a vote on extending these subsidies idiotic and political malpractice as premiums are poised to rise.
Speaker 8: Rep.
Speaker 9: Lawlor, I agree idiotic and political malpractice are both adequately representing what the Speaker is doing, but I would also add that it is cr and mean spirited. So in response, because we believe in solutions and problem solving, Democrats propose a clean three year extension of the Affordable Text credits. Two hundred and fourteen Democrats have signed on, and as of a couple of seconds ago and this weekord this note, we have now made it to two.
Speaker 5: Hundred and eighteen.
Speaker 10: Yay, they celebrating, they can. Republicans turned on their own.
Speaker 4: They're eating their own.
Speaker 10: Oh, by the way, they're a bunch of mean spirited bastards like we always had. The Republicans are just horrible bastards that don't want me buy to have health care. Even the illegal immigrants. They don't want them to have health care.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 10: And so yeah, we are so happy that four Republicans signed on with us. They're bastards out there, They're horrible bastards. And following them turned following those turned against their own. Yay, you're happy, Mike, Are you freaking liberal moderate Republicans whatever you want to call yourselves happy? Now you got on the Democrat talking point list. This is all you accomplished, because guess what, it is not going to pass the Senate. But what you have done is now put Democrat talking points and their media on a campaign to try to target Senate Republicans to change their votes. Now that's all you have accomplished here. You don't understand the big play. Apparently you're just so hot and bothered with your ego. I just gotta be well, this is idiotic. We are not voting.
Speaker 7: You're not the damn speaker of the House, Mike, You're a backbencher. But you gotta have your way, you.
Speaker 4: And these other three.
Speaker 7: You gotta so go along and side up with the Democrats on this phony healthcare scheme that should have been abolished years ago, except for another one of your type, Senator John McCain, who out of spite, left us with this Obamacare fiasco. People are so sick of you Republicans, Mike. They're sick of the Republicans like you. You're the one. They're sick of this, and I'm gonna tell you again not to you don't think I'm mean. The man had good points. I played him yesterday. He's right about the issues, he's not right about the politics everything. This guy said yesterday about the complaints about Obamacare that he and others were trying to address, because he understands if this is not Obamacare is a broken program. And he said yesterday we could fix this, and we could fix this in one day. But he acknowledged that Democrats wanted the issue and that's why they didn't want to fix it. And so Mike, you and your buddies just dave them the issue. For twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 6: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Networks. The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 7: I got a text from Lady Benedict during the breakers, so disappointing that the Republicans haven't supported our president yet again. But she says she was at the hairstylist today, one of the hairdresses complaining that her healthcare bill goes up by six hundred dollars with all of this, and unfortunately Republicans are getting blamed because they're in control. That's the message out there. They know what's hitting them in their pockets, and the media will run with the whole affordability message. And yes that's true. But this is where it really comes down to it. And I have said this over the ages two it's not enough to stand on the sidelines and whine and wine and wine about Obamacare. I have been saying for years Republicans need to come up with their own plan, period, and there is no excuse for that. And this is one of the things that I agree with Mike Lawla about and these other Republicans and Chip Roy who's saying the same thing, and leadership does not seem to understand Mike Johnson saying, yeah, yeah, we have a plan. This little flimsy plan they put up the other day was a bunch of garbage. I looked at it and I said, what this is it? It's nothing. So Republicans have a responsibility. But the point is that they could have used. Look, all it's just gonna do is put another pressure campaign on the Senate Republicans. Notice the Democrats, not one of them broke to sign a Republican discharge petition, there was one out there to put their version. Democrats didn't break They stood party rank. So what a Mike and the Gang do? They run over and jump with the Democrats like Republicans always do. The Democrats stay strong on whatever it is. The Republicans somehow or another can't figure that out and can't figure out the politics, the long term politics of this, and both parties have failed here and are failing the American people by handing over their healthcare to big insurance. Now you know who else is out there running off from mouth, Marjorie Taylor Green. But I don't have time to play it right now. Scott Jennings either way has the best even though he wasn't talking about her, has the best retort to that. We will get there. Also, Venezuela in the news, folks. This stuff that's going on is big with this blockade of oil sanction, and it goes back.
Speaker 4: The story isn't just here.
Speaker 7: There's a story that goes back to the nineteen nineties with Hugo Chavez nationalizing and kicking Americans out of Venezuela, and a goal goes back to that.
Speaker 4: But this is a big deal.
Speaker 7: And then there's that woman at Target that had on a red shirt this Target once it was a Charlie Kirk shirt, and some liberal just decides she's gonna rag this woman, this poor woman. And then there's the fallout from Ryner. All that and more.
Speaker 6: Don't Go Away, James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network. James Golden Show, Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 7: All right, I got so much stuff, got to get to it sound bites. All right, let's get this Marjorie Taylor Green thing out of the way right now here you go seeing she her new best network seeing it. I want if they're going to offer a job.
Speaker 1: It's clearly also really tragic just for the Runner family.
Speaker 4: Compee.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I mean you have no problem calling out with president, but why do you think other Republicans have struggled to do so.
Speaker 11: I can't comprehend it. But Caitlin, I'd like to point something out just last week, and I think the damn is breaking. Many repetiments may not have called him out that last week, thirteen Republicans voted with Democrats to overturn one of President Trump's executive orders, which which enabled him to fire federal workers. We also saw Indiana vote against redistricting. He didn't any of them traders and call for primaries against them. But I would like to say that that is a sign where you're seeing Republicans. They're entering the campaign phase for twenty twenty six, which is a large signal that lame duck season has begun and that Republicans will go in all in for themselves in order to save their own reelections.
Speaker 8: You think the dam is breaking, and.
Speaker 7: So the damn is breaking. Republicans are going to go for themselves. By the way, Donald Trump did call for primaries for those Indiana Republicans that defected, that bunch that wanted the unions. There's no surprise there. Mike Lawla is in that one too, and a bunch of the other Northeast Democrats who are in swing districts. Okay, So, now, Scott Jennings on CNN, they were arguing with the usual they should just call it instead of the Abbey Show, they should call it the Scott Jennings Show, because he's the real star of that show. Anyway, Scott Jennings had this retort to another argument about Trump's viability.
Speaker 12: Look, I've been hearing for ten years that Trump's going to lose his base over this or that or the other. And for millions upon millions of Republicans who support what he's doing, who have lived for the last ten years, they have learned to take Donald Trump for who he is all in all the time, and they are very appreciative of what he's doing for the country. They like what he's done on taxes, they like what he's doing on immigration. They like that he lives up to his campaign promises. But we're living through another moment here where a bunch of people are going to come out and make predictions about Trump and the base and this and that, and the reality is it's not true. There are going to be a lot of people who don't like up this statement, and then they're going to assess the state of American politics and assess the alternative and say, I knew what I was signing up for when I voted for him three times, and I'm going to write it out. He is the most consequential political force in the modern era. He is the strongest party boss either party has ever seen. He got more votes each time he appeared on the ballot. He has people that will only vote for him. That puts you in a different realm. I mean, when you're that kind of a two term presidents often have this. He is, but you cannot deny he is the most consequential political force either party.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 7: And absolutely right now he was talking part in part about the remarks that he made about the deceased Rob Reiner and his wife. By the way, quick updates on all of that. The Sun appeared in court, didn't say much just when he was in court, it was just yes, your honor when the judge asked him if he understood that he had the right to a speedy trial. The Rhino children have come out and said that they talked about the unimaginable pain, and yes they must be. I just can't even imagine it. I cannot even imagine it, and so yes, they are right, the unimaginable pain that they are experiencing at the death of both of their parents. Words cannot even begin to describe the unimaginable pain we're experiencing every moment of the day. The horrific and devastating loss of our parents, Rob and Michelle Reiner is something that no one should ever experience. They weren't just our parents, they were our best friend. They said, they're grateful for the outpouring of condolences, kindness, and support they receive not only from the family and friends, but from people from all walks of life. They ask for privacy at that so and the lawyer, by the way, for Nick Ryan or this high priced lawyer, said it's going to be a very very complex trial. I don't see what's so complex about it. Did he do it answer the question? If that question gets answered yes or no, what's the complexity. There's also this statement that was made yesterday that I found and I don't mean this in any derogat laughable, and that oh yeah, they're gonna they could ask for the death penalty. Well does that mean in California? It means absolutely nothing. Gavin Newsom single handedly unilaterally let off the hook every person that was on California's death row.
Speaker 4: Because he the night.
Speaker 7: I get it, they might actually be killed by the state for committing some of the most heinous crimes imaginable. So what is being on death row means anybody in California? Means absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: You show me.
Speaker 7: Criminals, and I'll show you a party that embraces them. That would be the Democrat Party, no matter how heinous they are. Like these narco terrorists, you have Democrats like, like, what's his faces? This guy from Connecticut has been all over lately, you know, gets it, John Fetterman, and they can't stand him. You show me any illegal behavior, whether it's illegal immigration, whether it's these narco terrorists, whether it's whatever, and you will find Democrats supporting those that commit illegal behavior. Okay, I may have to move the Venezuela stack till tomorrow because it's a lot and I want to go through it in detail. But since we're talking about Hiner for a minute, I heard I don't know whether we're going to be able to play all of this. I got two things somebody, and I'm not gonna play this too inflame anybody. But while all of this discussion is going on, somebody on social media put a montage of some of the things that Rob Reiner has said about Donald Trump over the years, and so if and they said, if you want to know what Donald Trump, what is activating him? Think about this and so cut eight.
Speaker 4: We have a racist in.
Speaker 13: The White House, we have a sexist in the White House, and he is tearing away at the fabric of our democracy.
Speaker 14: The single most unqualified human being to ever assume the presidency of the United States. He's mentally unfit.
Speaker 8: People always say, you know, he could redo all the family. I said, I said, what do you mean, We're living it. We've got Archie in the White House. He always when he quotes something that isn't him and they're talking about Donald.
Speaker 4: Trump, he goes, will Donald Trump?
Speaker 8: Every character is exactly the same Will Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: Every time, and.
Speaker 8: He always does that walk where he does like this always.
Speaker 14: The problem he has, as far as I can see, is that he's a pathological liar.
Speaker 4: People have to.
Speaker 15: Understand our democracy is being taken away from us making a mistake. We have a year before this country becomes a full on autocracy.
Speaker 4: This is not a political party anymore. I don't know what this is.
Speaker 14: I believe it's there's a Christian nationalist movement that's very frightening. Do we want to continue democracy or do we want to slip into fascisms?
Speaker 7: So that is a social media point of some of the things that Ryan has said about Trump. Now I got a black talker here, you know, I play stuff from social media. And this guy, let me just describe him for you briefly. He's an older guy, older gentleman, has a beard white as snow. His beard is and he's he's older, and he's just looking so laid back. But when he opened up his mouth, this is cut seven what came.
Speaker 4: Out of it.
Speaker 16: Okay, folks, let's get something straight right here and right now. The one thing I do respect about our President, Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump is this.
Speaker 16: The man will definitely speak his mind. There's nothing fake about him. He's not scripted, nor is he a big phony like a lot of you individuals are. What you see in him is exactly what you're going to get now. People are upset with our president because of the comments following the slaging of Rob Reiner and his wife.
Speaker 4: Tragic and God rest their souls.
Speaker 16: And the question being asked is why wasn't our president why didn't he speak more kindly about Rob Reiner? And my response to this is this why they When this individual was alive, every time a microphone was placed in front of this man's face, he used to speak extremely negatively about our President Donald J. Trump, often saying things that were utterly untrue, unfounded, and this man was openly hostile towards Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump.
Speaker 16: That didn't stop because of the passing. That didn't stop because of some type of feelings that were involved. And let's be perfectly honest with each other. We're all grown here, right. Death does not rewrite history, not one bit. Just because someone passes on does not automatically obligate me, you, or anyone else of their respect, praise, or false sentiments. Although you'll like to hear it because it makes you feel good, that's not happening with everybody. I don't believe in respect for the dead. I believe in respect for the person and what they've done on this earth. If you respected someone while they were alive, you'll generally respect them in their passing.
Speaker 4: It's how that works.
Speaker 16: If you didn't respect them while they were alive, well you know what happens. That doesn't magically change when they're gone, not one bit. How you feel about someone in life is usually how you will feel about them and their passing. That's human, that's real, and our president has never pretended to be otherwise. He didn't celebrate the death, he didn't do that. He didn't mock their tragedy. He didn't do that either. But what he did do is say rest in peace. And for Donald J. Trump, that's alone stands is standing on business. He has nothing to apologize for. We're living in a time where people demand fourth sympathy, selective memory, and fake respect. Donald J. Trump, our president, refuses to play that type of game. He's never done that, and whether you like him or not, at least he's consistent. At least he's honest, and at least he didn't pretend to be something that he's not.
Speaker 4: Nor should you, So quit with the fake.
Speaker 16: Outrage, because there are a lot of you out there who have relatives, friends and your friend circles, people that you work with who have passed on and you should it on them. I know this because I know some of individuals out there who have done it. So please miss me with the fake outrage. Our president is human and obviously he didn't like the man. I don't see why you would. He said what he said.
Speaker 4: Let's move on. This is Keith the law enforcement. We got it, ladies and gentlemen. I don't know what you're gonna think of that.
Speaker 7: I happen to think that there's another reason, by the way that people no matter what they feel for you in life. And I do and I do believe this, no matter what people feel for you in life. I think there is a reason that many of us feel like it's improper to say something bad about the deceased, in most in a lot in some cases, and that is because the judge of our lives has it in that in his hands at that point, we don't, and so in death many of us just say, Okay, it's in God's hands. I'm not gonna judge. He's their final judge, not me. But you know, that's an individual thing. I don't know what you're gonna think about this guy's remarks, but I thought they were very well stated and gives one a pause to think about Trump the idea that looks you're not gonna pay him to be a phone. He's not a phony, this is and we all kind of know that he has no filter the way that many of us have filters to say, how is this going to look to everybody?
Speaker 4: He doesn't operate with that. So there you go. We gotta to take a break.
Speaker 7: So when we did come back, if we have time, like I said, I'm gonna have to do Venezuela tomorrow because there's a lot there unless something else supersedes that.
Speaker 6: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network, The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 7: James Goldin's Neowly Here we gotta go, folks, Make God bless, Protect each and every single one of you, your family and your loves.
Speaker 4: Love and gratitude for your being here with me, allowing me to be with you dot part those voices and the meantime, My friends, I bet you I do. Thanks for listening to The James Golden Show.
Speaker 17: You can hear The James Golden Show Saturday mornings at seven.
Speaker 4: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen.
Speaker 17: Anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here