Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah. Yeah, and fighting in the daylight. Isn't it nice to see it light out at five oh six oh five? It is wonderful. And it's this weekend? Isn't it that we spring forward? Is that right? Is it this weekend? News to me? I've been keeping up. Oh, Kelly's shaking her head. Yes, she knows stuff. Yeah, we'll can hate that for you. We don't want to mislead you there, I like. But you like having that extra daylight at the end of the day, right, Yeah? I do. So that's the thing, Dan.
Speaker 2: Would you rather we keep things at spring forward forever or at fall back forever and not do daylight savings?
Speaker 1: Wow? I'd have to think about that, all I know. It's easy. I don't have to think about it. I want it light out later in the summer plan because there's some plan out there that would have it dark at Colorado at seven on a summer evening.
Speaker 2: I forget that bang it fall back, and I'm with you. I want to stay at spring forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm all for that. I'm all for that, my friend. Hey, we got a lot to talk about. Let's see, Dan, please explain why lesbians should not be banned with trans men from women's sports and locker rooms. Both seek sex from women, no difference, banned them. I cannot believe that's a serious text, first of all, And we open the first hour this way because it is so encouraging, right, And that's what we've been predicting for a long time, that eventually the tipping point would come on this transceanity, this whole crazy idea of allowing men in women's locker rooms and showers and men in women's sports and all of that. It's so ludicrous that that eventually it was going to collapse of its own weight. And with the election of President Trump, it's collapsing fast. And the latest example is Gavin newsom Ner of California, who really could have helped himself if he'd shown a little political courage on this a year or so ago. But he waits until right after the Democrats get thumped on November four on this issue, and comes out and says, yeah, it is unfair. It is unfair to have men playing in women's sports. So how soon will the rest of the lemmings follow him? Now? It's so obvious, right, is it even worth discussion when you're talking about lesbians, you're talking about females, you're talking about biological females. So again, this cannot be a serious text. Obviously, biological females should be allowed in women's sports, no matter what their sexual preference is. You know, this issue of Okay, then you've got somebody in a shower, whether it's a male attracted man or a female attracted to females in the shower. Yeah, I understand that's awkward. I'm not promoting or anything else, you know, homosexuality. That's not the point. Of the point is if anybody's talking about banning people from sports, that's illogical. And then the shower thing, the locker room thing, Yeah, I just don't think there's anything that can be done about that. Have you had that experience? Ryan, like being in and I think there are fewer and fewer showers right now that are just like big barn, wide open kind of showers. But like back when I was in college, they were all that way, and so I'd go to the Cux Center, you know, and because you go there and I just couldn't believe it, coming here from Chicago's big, beautiful Rex Center, and you play basketball, you do this, you do that, and then you'd go into like this big barn shower right where everybody's in there buck naked. And yeah, there was far more than one occasion where where you face the reality of somebody in there taking an interest in you. Yeah, you've encountered this thing. Oh maybe I'm now Listen, we're talking about back in the day. We're talking about college. I know, in the big wide open showers at the CU Rec Center. I bet they don't even have that now. I bet it's all like individual stall stuff.
Speaker 2: Now when I go to the fitness center where I work out, it is individual stalls, and they're much higher grade, higher class.
Speaker 1: You get.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody wants their privacy. This is why I never understood. You know, women in their restrooms get stalls, and that's great. And then for us men, a lot of times you talk about the barnyard showers, how about the bathtub urinals? Like I don't want to oh really, you don't Wrigley Field.
Speaker 1: Steam sores all the day. Whiskey Park, Yeah, I loved it. I'd go back in there when I didn't have to go. Yeah, that was the highlight of every game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Comisky Park they would have this sign over there that would say future White Sox players only, and uh, okay, and my dad I went in there with them. My dad, Hey, you know, go over there. And I said, I can't do that. I'm not sure I'm going to make the team, you know, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, in all seriousness to the Texter's point, if they are serious, and I don't think they.
Speaker 1: Are, not a disingenuous one.
Speaker 2: But there's an obvious reason why a woman in a vulnerable setting and situation they've got all of their clothes off. Why in intact male in that environment is much different. Ah, my little biological lesbian themes.
Speaker 1: Total madness right in American reject America rejected that on election day. But are there a you know, can you take any like these big burn showers around anymore?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I wonder if there are. They're outdated, and I'm sure somewhere do.
Speaker 2: But in my experience, you're right, it's changed it's evolved where yeah, men want privacy too. I mean I do, anyway, I don't know about the rest of the men out there, and they're not.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's a great question. That's I'm kind of out of that loop right now obviously. But because yeah, I mean anywhere I would go to shower right now would be why I didn't want to get too personally. But I just mean most showers now, for most married couples, I mean most master bath showers have multiple shower heads in there, but that's obviously for the spouses. But yeah, no, I'm not in any situation now that I can think of, and I'd remember if I was where it was just the old big barn shower kind of thing. But look, you see in Revenge of the Nerds and movies like that. You know that I never thought twice about it in high school, and there was never any kind of incident in high school. And listen, I've got anybody who just joined us. I am so grateful for every day I head at CU Boulder, and I love that place, and I still love that place, and any kid who gets to go there, I think is lucky. We have so many great schools in the state. You look at everything CSU is doing. So don't take any of this as anti SeeU. I think it is just a gem. But the problem in those situations back there was when a guy was interested in you. You knew it, you know what I mean. It was It's just the visual on the other side of that.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm watching stranger things and it's right up my alley. It's the gen X childhood experience of the eighties, and one of those was being terrified of going into the gym room showers that you're describing, and you had to keep your head on a swivel. And it wasn't because of what you just mentioned, but it was because you get whipped with these towels, you know, these guys that are take a snap right at your back side, Like I don't want to deal with that.
Speaker 1: But you would feel so bad, right, you'd feel so bad for those kids who, you know, for whatever reason they just physically or whatever, it was just so terrifying for them to go into those situations in high school. I felt so bad for him. Oh yeah, and yeah. So anyway. Texter Dan on the Colorado Governor's race as a Colorado Native the Republicans have proven themselves capable of grasping defeat repeatedly. I'd love to have someone actually fire up to conversation, but none have stepped up. So I think the point of this Texter explains why nobody wants wants to talk about the Colorado governor's race. I just think throughout the Democratic Party at pardon me, the Republican Party in Colorado, there's a widespread assumption that the GOP just can't win stay wide, and that's why nobody wants to talk about it because I think it's a waste of their time to talk about it. I disagree with that. I think there is a window now, but again, I think that's why we just don't get action on that topic. And yeah, maybe it'll be different as we get closer. Conversely, I think the other reason we don't get action on it is the Democrats are so sure that they could they could run a goat, and I'm not talking about a good goat, you know, like a Tom Brady goat. They could just run a goat and win. I think is the Democrats attitude they could run anybody and win. Don't you think that's their attitude? Grind that they're politically bulletproof.
Speaker 2: They don't fear losing or being challenged, and that's dangerous one party rule. I don't even say it in a lot of cases, maybe on the other side in ruby red states where maybe things get a little out of hand and too far to the right, but especially in Democrat only states, because they become drunk with power, they feel invincible.
Speaker 1: Like you just said, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: They're not held accountable because they're not even run against in a primary. There was some few exceptions, like with the two Communists who got booted out of their state house districts. Yeah, this past election, but it's rare.
Speaker 1: It doesn't happen a lot. But it's another reason why the GOP really has a chance. And I'm not talking about a dumb and dumber chance. I think the GOP really is a chance in both the governor's race and the center race. And part of it is that Democrats are so confident. So yeah, I think stars are aligning there to create at least that possibility. Three or three someone three eight two five five text D five seven seven three nine. When we come back, Ye're going to get you some more of that really fun sound. We didn't have enough time with it yesterday from that really major political event. Can't even quote a speech on Tuesday night some of the great questioning of Mike Johnston, Mayor of Denver by members of our congressional delegate. And I do want to get your take on this. What was behind this enormous Ash Wednesday turnout? I mean, it's always big, right, but if you're somebody went for ashes in your particular Christian denomination, you probably saw it. It was and it looks like it was across the country. Just this explosion of turnout on Ash Wednesday. What do you think is driving that? You're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Trump said many times tariffs is his favorite word. I would say the reciprocal is probably the second favorite way. And I think we have to be open to the idea. If you want to be a numbskull like justin trade and say oh we're going to do this, then it's gonna Terriffs are going to go up. But if you want to sit back, have a discussion with the Commerce Department US two. Are they all have my phone number?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 4: I am happy to have a discussion with our foreign counterparts that says that here's what we think you were doing, and the tariffs are the actual easier part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and listen, I'm not going to claim to be an expert on tariffs. I'm not. But I do trust President Trump. I trust him on this economic stuff. But what I trust even more broadly than that is is he is somebody with the boldness and the vision to have a real chance to break the cycle and to reshape things for the better. And he is absolutely convinced that tariffs are the way to do that. Now, obviously, you know, his plan may very well be the threat of tariff's here gets you this over there, and then tariffs staying in place here means something long term. Whatever it is, I just trust the guy on it. But this I also know this. I also know that we need some kind of major disruption and to get to where we need to go right because the reality of this nation economically is we are becoming to Americas because of lefty policies. We're becoming the haves and the have nots because of lefty policies, and a healthy nation cannot move forward that way. And I think President Trump sees that. I think you see his commitment to working people. I think you see his commitment to very concrete things to change the art and listen, Yeah, there's going to be some pain in the meantime. Can anybody think of anything there might be something out there? Can anybody think of any great change that comes without some pain? Can anybody think of anything there? I'd love your take on that. Da n five seven seven three nine three or three seven three eight two five five. And that's one of the reasons we're in such a mess. The biggest reason is this lefty stuff. The other reason crosses party lines, and that is that, you know, get power, they want to keep power, especially the higher up the jobs, and then they don't want to do the things that can really lead to big, lasting change because there's pain that comes first. And Joe when he was playing football, he had this great strength and conditioning coach whose favorite saying was, everybody wants to go to heaven, nobody wants to die, right. And so I think Trump, though, is maybe the only figure political figure in my lifetime who is willing to undergo that short term pain for long term gain. And he's even a better position to do it now in this second term, right because he doesn't have to stand for re election again. But I have no doubt in my mind at all about the sincerity of his motives. That what he cares about most right now he doesn't have to worry about when another election, is his legacy about really making this change and being regarded as somebody who really plish these things. That's why Ryan, I've got to laugh when people talk about Putin's Patsy this and that and way beyond the Well, wait a second, Putin didn't invade when he was president, way beyond that, Because does anybody really think Trump is going to go cut a deal for Ukraine that you know it makes Putin the obvious winner, a deal that is way out of whack and imbalanced against Ukraine. Of course not, for a lot of different reasons. First, I think that Trump wants something that's truly fair, and Trump understands that Putin is the aggressor here, the invader, etc. I think President Trump is saying what he needs to say publicly to try to get the parties to the table and do a deal. And he's obviously got his own way of managing Putin which worked before. But No, Trump is going to want there to be a lot of respect for Trump after this deal, and that only happens if the deal appears fair and reasonable. So no bottom line on tariffs and all that stuff. I don't claim to be an expert on it, but I just trust Trump on it, and he has earned that trust, I think, through the first term and much more. Let's go up to beautiful Boulder, Colorado. I started a trial up there a week from Monday. Cannot wait. Some of the greatest memories of my life in Boulder, Kevin. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Will you be another one of those great memories, Kevin?
Speaker 6: Pertaining to what?
Speaker 1: Oh it was more joke, but now welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm always a great memory anyway, So no need to worry about that. This wouldn't work most likely with Trump's mandate. But I am in favor of mixed teams as long as the official rules allow it, and it can be reasonably proven none that not one of the players on it, any team, were co worced or forced into it. Go to any beach, you know, speaking non professionally, Go to any beach or private club, you'll find mixed and you'll find male females playing racquetball, volleyball, billiards, nice rolling, target shooting.
Speaker 1: What about girls high school sports? Should men be able to play?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't like the idea myself, but speaking constitutionally, I it's a hard call because you have Because I'm speaking, there are several factors. Financially, personally, I don't know. I'd have to think about that.
Speaker 1: I'm against.
Speaker 6: I'm against people being forced to accept it, well, girls forced to accept it. I'm total, which.
Speaker 1: Means he would be opposed to it, right, I mean, because there's no constitutional right of a male to walk into a girl's shower or a male to play a girl's sport, which often involves being in the shower.
Speaker 6: Well, I would rule something like that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've got to hit this hard break here. I'm surprised that Kevin hesitated on that at all. I think it's one of the clearest things in the history of the planet. But fortunately a vast majority of Americans agree, And that's part of the news of the day if you just joined us. Even Gavin Newsom now says it's unfair to have boys and men playing in girls and women's sports. So the damn is breaking there. Yeah, what political courage you know, says it after election day when Democrats get thumped over it. Hey, when we come back, we're going to play some more of that fun sound. Members of the GOP Congressional delegation Calraud are doing such a great job, great job with Mike Johnston, mayor of Denver. Will savor some of that, some of the greatest hits from Trump's triumph and Tuesday Night as well in this big broom on ash Wednesday, the big turnout of churches. What do you think, Drovitch, you're on the Dankplas Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: See that's interesting. Is there any place on Earth where you've been and you look at it and say, yeah, that that's heaven right there. That must be what heaven looks like.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I could think of several places. My grandfather's cabins in Ontario, Canada very much reflective of that. And I would imagine for you Dan playing the masters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but interesting question. Thanks for that bump. Yeah, just like a place on Earth where you just i mean, just based on the way it looks, the beauty of it, you just say yeah, I bet you that's what heaven looks like. Do you spend much time thinking about what heaven looks like? What hell looks like?
Speaker 2: I think about it, and I think about a lot more since my mom passed away, Dan, And you probably think about that too, being reunited.
Speaker 1: With your parents, right, Oh my god, I think it kind of sharpens the focus of those thoughts. Yeah, yeah, oh my goodness. Yeah. And eight five five or zer five x two five five the number text d A N five seven, seventh through nine. It was going to go down a different road there probably another date. But I had mentioned earlier on the show that there are some really to me exciting, concrete paths to victory here when it comes to these enormous issues facing the state, right, and I'll do a longer form show on it, but they're they are there. And one of those, for example, is what do you think what do you think the vote would be in Colorado if you had a ballot issue and these are you know, it takes a couple of million to get it on the ballot at least, but what do you think the vote would be if people Colorado had a chance to vote on whether they want a new law that says people can sue sanctuary cities if they get hurt there by somebody here illegally. What do you think the vote on that would be? Three or three? Someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. We had Christy Burton Brown from Advanced Colorado yesterday. I'm just saying there are a lot of things I think we could get passed through ballot measures that could profoundly transform this state for the better. And I do hold out home maybe in this cycle there we'll see some Republicans win statewide, but the ballot, yeah, I think they're an awful lot of Colorado's who would go with us on some of those really kind of seminal issues. Let's go to Denver, Colorado. We'll start with Chris. You're on the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 7: Welcome Chris, Thanks Dan So. I work for large US company, multinational debt manufacturers all over the place, Israel, China, Mexico, all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the.
Speaker 7: Division that I work in is primarily manufactured in Mexico. And if the tariff's going to the place, then well obviously there's going to be effectively a twenty five percent pump on the product.
Speaker 1: It just will end up.
Speaker 7: Being paid by the consumers should they choose to continue buying. But as much as I would love to have competitive US factories that could turn out all these products, we just don't have the supply chains right now. So it's just really just a comment I kind of wanted to make.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks Chris, and you've called before. You're always a great caller. Here's my quick take on that. Admittedly no expert on tariffs, right I try to read on it, but I'm no expert. But my take is this, First of all, we're never going to have to find out the long term impact of the tariffs because Trump's going to get what he wants just through imposing them for a shorter term and using the Mexico example, I think we could all agree at this point that we are under chemical attack, a chemical weapons attack out of Mexico on this nation in the form of fetanol. And it's not a reflection of the Meica on the Mexican people broadly, but it's a reflection on the government that permits it and those who are launching it. So I think Trump should use tariffs, should use the military, should use everything in his power to stop this chemical attack on America dead in its tracks. So that's where I start with tariffs when it comes to Mexico. More broadly, Chris, when you talk about, okay, it'd take too long to gear up the supply chains, etc. To return a healthier manufacturing base to the US, I can't claim to know one way or the other. But I agree with President Trump when he talks about the soul of America. I really think it's critical to the long term soul of America that we have much more manufacturing here, that we're less reliant on China and other nations, and that we have that reliable, good high pain jobs with good benefits infrastructure here in America.
Speaker 7: So yeah, So, by the way, I'm a first time caller, must be a.
Speaker 1: Difference, Really, what do you have? A brother? A twin?
Speaker 7: An impossible, an impostor could be exactly. But I don't disagree with you at all on doing what we can to bolster US manufacturing. I'm also from the Midwest with you know, auto factory relatives, and so I'm with you. But it's going to be a shock to the system because I can tell you we're not going to pay people in the US what we're paying them abroad. So I'm not disagreeing with you. I just it's just some important factors to take into consideration. I really hope that we can work it out so that we don't end up in a trade war, because I think we all know that nobody wins, and I do think we have to be respectful of the fact that, you know, Mexicans and Canadians they're proud of their country and they you know, they don't want to get pushed around either. At a certain point, you know, I'm a little worried that they might just tell us to pound Sam. So I'd just like to see this thing not devolved into, you know, a major war in your trade work, because I don't think any of us are going to benefit from that. And Chris and other than that, enjoy the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks man, really do appreciate that. Thank you, Chris. And I know this is simplistic, but it's an important concept that that, you know, the breaking eggs to get an omlet. And I think one of the reasons that we're stuck in a rut and a vicious cycle in so many different parts of public policy is people haven't had the courage to break those eggs and have that short term pain for long term gain. Ryan, I haven't seen a single text or call on this. I thought it was a great question. Can anybody think of anything in life, your life, anybody's life where you have major long term gain without some short term pain, you know, maybe winning powerball or something like that. But but no, that's just the nature of it, and politics is so geared against it. But Trump as a disruptor is one of the few people who might be willing to do that and then actually have the knowledge to come up with the concept that can work. You know. Interesting text here. Let me get to this one, Dan, can you speak to the position of Amy Coney Barrett in the latest Scotis ruling. Would love to hear your thoughts. Sorry if you already address this, I'm grateful, Yes, thank you. It absolutely intrigued me because I and I think almost every other observer expected the Supreme Court to go the other way on this. And I won't take into the weeds. Say it's pretty straightforward deal where you had a sitting in federal court judge individual jurist who ordered the Trump administration to pay two billion in four and eight that the Trump administration at froze and now listen, when it comes to you know, foreign affairs, etc. That's the sole purview of the presidency. And I think that that virtually everybody expected the Supreme Court, you know, to overturn the trial court, federal court part may on that. And so the fact that Justice Barrett, I think it was what the Chief and Justice Barrett maybe broke with the other four conservatives on that really big surprise to me. But here's my and I think it explains why we only saw four Supreme Court justices sitting justices at the President's address the other night. I think you had a lot of the conservatives just flat angry at the Court going against Trump, and that not because it's Trump, but just because I agree with the other four. I think it was an incorrect ruling. But where I come down on Justice Barrett is I don't think there's one chance in a billion that she's one of those originalist justices who gets on the court and then starts to care more about what the East Coast elites say about the justice. No, I think you've got a person who is courageous, of very strong mind and faith. The person who is determined to follow that the law and the facts as she sees them, no matter where they lead, and every now and then they lead her to a place that I might disagree with, but I have total confidence in her integrity as a human and as a jurist. And I'm glad she's on the bench. And yeah, I just think she got this one wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, question, Dan, because you're a legal mind that I very much respect, and you know the history of this. But I can name for you a handful David Suitor, Anthony Kennedy, Sandrede O'Connor, and then also John Roberts and now i Amy Cony Barrett. These are all nominated by Republican presidents, and they drifted left toward the middle kind of that nearer another region. Not once in that same period, even going back to Carter, has a leftist.
Speaker 1: Right been nominated. I'm going to move to the toward the right. That is true when it comes to the chief. Really give him some credit on Dobbs though, okay, because you want to talk about right on that one, well, but but on Dobbs in the end, he sided with the majority right, and.
Speaker 2: He's kind of split the ticket with the two competing well, he was just entirely lockstep with the right of senator.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, you know, in his concurrence. But what I'm saying is that he signed down to that majority opinion, and I think that's worth a lot. But I think the bigger point, I know, we have to pop this break and then I come back getting a lot of text on this big explosion here and across the country of church attendance on ASH Wednesday. What's driving it? I think I got a guess, and I think it's a very positive sign. But there isn't time to finish this. I do want to pursue that thing on Chief Justice Roberts and Dobbs a little bit further after the break. But please give President Trump credit because lots of pro life GOP presidents never got it there. But Trump delivered, and he delivered by getting the correct justices appointed and confirmed. Here on the Dan Kaplush.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Glad you're here. Wow, explosion of attendance on ASH Wednesday, and it's always crowded, right, but this year and it appears to have been across the country. So a lot of text on what's driving that. Dan take Ash Wednesday, add in the pope's illness, and boom, you get a large turnout for Ash Wednesday. Dan, my prediction is it probably has to do with the fact that the Pope could be on his deathbed. God forbid. Dan, I always wore a rope soap on a rope in the barn showers. What does that mean? Does that?
Speaker 2: Well, so the soap didn't find its way onto the floor.
Speaker 1: Well, then you know you're going to pick it up and oh that's horrible. Anyway, Yeah, that's fascinating and I could definitely see where the Pope being in danger might very well increase the out of Nash Wednesday. My guests, respectfully would be that we're living through a really cool moment in American and world history right now, and the Trump election in part as a result of that and part as a cause, but it is a it's just an explosion of optimism and belief in God and faith and lots and lots of good things. And I think, I know it's not puppies and rainbows and unicorns always now, but I think we're really seeing a major shift in the right direction. So I think it's all part of that and every reason to believe it's going to continue. Becky in Colorado Springs here on the dan KAPLA show, welcome, thank you.
Speaker 3: I know that you would like to praise Roberts on the dab's decision. My position is that Roberts betrayed the people and his word to President George W. Bush when he said he would just call balls and strikes. There is no way that the executive of the nation the Article two authority can be countermanded by Article three in executing funds. Now, if Congress, in the Article one role told Trumps stop it, that's a different thing. So I'm trying to see a trend or Amy Cony Barrett. I think she's being courted into some of these bad decisions with Roberts, so he gets some cover. He's going left. He's doing wrong things so good, even a blind squirrel gets a nut every once in a while, and so praise him on the Dobbs thing. I don't think Amy komit Berry was mature enough to be on the Supreme Court. I mean it was. She's a Catholic, she has kids, that's great, right should have been a jurist that's pro life, that has demonstrated those skills in the courtroom. Yeah, but I'm not ready for the court and I'm sorry to see every time she does one of these bad decisions, and it's almost always when Roberts is doing a bad decision, and I can't help but say, if it walks like a duck, wells like a duck, is bad a duck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Becky, appreciate the call, Thank you for that. I know there's a lot of frustration with Justice Barrett. I think it's misplaced myself, and I think Becky really did not tell the full story of Justice Barrett. Justice Bartt yes developed, Cathy can. I respect the hell out of that, obviously, But Justice Barrett an incredibly accomplished constitutional scholar and attorney and so and you know, professor at Notre Dame, etcetera. So deep, deep, deep legal roots and accomplishments. So no, I think Justice Barrett was a tremendous pick and I think that she's human, right. And by the way, I agree with a caller. I think this Supreme Court decision yesterday which upheld a federal court order forcing the Trump administration to expend two billion in foreign aid, I think it's one of the worst Supreme Court decisions in many years. But I don't draw any long term conclusions about that when it comes to Justice Barrett or anybody else. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if this decision portends that there are a lot of big decisions coming in President Trump's favor. And I just believe Justice Barrett is somebody who sincerely just tries to be truly honest, independent legal thinker in her entire life as a constitutional scholar and jurist. That's led her almost always to what I view as these correct decisions. But just because I disagree with her strongly on a decision or two, I don't think is a basis to draw conclusions. But I think justice is everybody's human too, right, and some stuff can work its way in. And I just have a feeling there are some really big decisions coming down the pike in President Trump's favor, not because he's President Trump or President or anything else, because he was right and he's right on these issues. So don't be surprised if that's what's about to come after this surprising decision against him. Tremendous job. Ryan is always thanking my friend Kelly, You're the best. Please join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show.