Speaker 1: Ross. Do you know what that code is? Eight five, eight four or five?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's having baby. That is the last moment of the show. That's why we have that heartbreak into the Hey, thanks for playing, see you next time. So we're counting down to there, but yeah, it looks like we're gonna have to do you know, three hours and to make the time go by a little easier. Luckily, there's lots of insane people doing insane stuff, like the King Jefferies losing his mind over the failure of this more stripped down I don't want to say completely stripped down, but more stripped down, continuing resolution. Who do you think contributed to its non passage? More the thirty Republicans out of all of the Republicans, which remember have a majority in the House, and they even have a slightly larger one than the one they're going to have, So thirty of them voted no. All the rest of them voted yes. Or the Democrats where every one of them but two voted no. And I gotta listen, I gotta sit here and see King Jeffrey screaming of all the Republicans killed this they killed they you know what they did it why they did it. And this is literally, like some of them are saying this, they're posting one page of the previous bill, which was part of a giant package of new spending, because one line of one part of the bill gave one small amount of money to a children's pediatric program. And so they're running with the Republicans killed the Continuing Resolutions because they love childhood cancer. I'm not making that. I actually saw that take from uh uh the was what is the stupid New York Times, dude? I mean, I mean, this is this is where we are. Don't don't give me the Republicans killed it. We were trying to work together, well all of you, but two of you voted against the other. The one that and that one Trump and Elon like signed off on. I Like, people are like, oh, Elon Musk, look what he's doing. And she's running everything, and and it's funny because I've seen this before. I've seen this before. Remember when Dick Cheney ran everything and George Bush was an idiot. This is they're they're just doing a version of that. Because here's the deal. Those of you mad that Elon was tweeting stuff stuff that frankly echoed, Uh, if if you looked at any of the soft polling on this, the majority, the majority of Americans, right, they don't they don't like bills like that for continuing resolution. He's allowed to tweet, but so what do you what do you what do you suggest a tweet moratorium for the person who owns Twitter? Hey he tweeted, he had an opinion. Oh and he tried, but he threaded to primary. He's using his he's using his money to uh manipulate elections. Okay, Well, I said that if you voted for the first resolution, the the absolute tragedy that that was, and you're a member of Congress, then I won't book you on my show except to talk about that. So you know things you should probably think about. Now does does that? Does that work? I don't know. I think that I don't think any of them listen to me. But I'm willing to use I guess a little more, a little more power in the form of a radio show to go ahead and say, hey, that's this is not how we're going to do this. This is this is an outrage. This is what I'm hearing from my listeners, and let me let me then expound upon that when I when I'm on the radio, because I happen to agree with it, and I'm just sick of it, and everybody's just so damn sick of it. But like the lunacy goes further. Like so, in addition to Elon being secretly in charge the view, the view took that even a step further. All right, I let me let me before I characterize what I think that they're suggesting, let me play the audio for you and see the conclusion that you arrive at. Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Who is in charge?
Speaker 1: Because which is such a funny question to ask when the big article came out about and we're gonna go over this about what happened with Biden from day one and what staff was forced to do to cover up this insanity, and it's crazy. It's just it's everything that Ross and I said we think was happening was happening, and even some stuff I didn't think about, but every single thing. Remember when we talked about what you know, sundowning and how they were having to manipulate sleep schedules for him to be able to do things like a debate in the evening, which still didn't work or other events like we were. Clearly there was some speculation there, but I think it was well informed speculation. But it was clear early on that this dude wasn't at the very least always the one running the country. And so this is.
Speaker 2: Why you would have big events like the you know, the withdrawal from Afghanistan. You wouldn't hear anything from the administration for days, for.
Speaker 1: Days and the and this story will go over it. It literally speaks.
Speaker 2: Why constantly big events like this, right, we're like, where is he?
Speaker 1: Well, every single thing you and I theorized, and not just us, but like and people screamed like, oh, you can't speculate like that one hundred percent. It appears except for the he's a lizard person theory that Ross had. So do you think we'll ever know? Probably will never know.
Speaker 2: Probably once the invasion is complete.
Speaker 1: Well sure, yeah, but I mean at that point it's too late. So all right, so anyway back to the view. So funny you should open like that, but I just wanted to make that point. All right, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Who is in charge?
Speaker 3: Because I've been saying it for a while.
Speaker 4: I've been saying that I think Eli must believes he's president.
Speaker 2: I I called I called him.
Speaker 5: Vice president, I called him president.
Speaker 6: I don't know what JD is doing.
Speaker 7: I hardly, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't remember last time we even talked about JD.
Speaker 1: Right, he's planning the president, say when he gonna get rid of Trump? So you think it's Musk, it must Advances.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know who stay away from the stairways.
Speaker 3: You know people put the leg out to tripping bowed down a stair watch out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Russ, I don't want to. I don't want to color opinion. What do you think she's suggesting there?
Speaker 2: It sounds like they she believes that Elon, Musk and Vance are gonna team up to try to assassinate President Trump?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you remember that in Oh do you remember that insane video from like a few weeks ago where that's the woman's voice. She's like, we didn't pay attention, and then now everything's changed, and then like Vance and Elon turned themselves into what like immortal supercomputer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like immortal cyborgs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you see if you can find that? I just I just donned upon me because that's literally remember how we laughed like DH that's insane. These people are insane, but somebody put a lot of work in this. So let's let's be amused just and in our disgust. Right, So then the view literally ran that theory. They didn't They didn't say anything about making themselves immortal with neuralink, chip implants and AI, although it did go straight fascists, but it was predicated on Trump dying. Now I don't think they spec I think they say he got sick and died. But you know they say that people around putin get sick and die, if you catch my drift. So yeah, let's see, we'll see if we can find that, just as I got to play them side by side at some point in the show. All right, coming up, Oh, this racist incident that had the campus a college campus all abuzz. Looks like there's an update and San Francisco thankfully has solved all their other problems. And that bombshell Biden report. We'll dive into that coming up next here on the CaCO Day radio program with me, I had to reload the prep document the Ross Scent because it updated my thing here and then so I did go back in the email and I just lazily click sort by have to scroll down. And you didn't title the prep the Morning Prep twelve twenty twenty four. You titled the file that he titled the email last prep of the year in all caps, screaming it from the mountaintop. So a lot of excite, a lot of excitement today.
Speaker 9: In the year.
Speaker 1: And this is let me just remind you before I get into this Biden story. So if you're new, we always we always backload a bunch of vacation time to this time of the year because a lot of people travel and doing stuff. So this is today's show, is the last show of the year, and the next time we will all gather together, if we're not fired, will be January sixth, which you know is going to be a high Holy Democrat moon bat holiday obviously, so we'll be we'll be right in this when we get back. So that's how it'll be. We've not been rounded up in jailed or fired. Most likely we're just on vacation. So you know, I'm sure we'll have to answer the question a gazillion times, but that's what's going on, all right, to the Biden things, shall we because it is not good and it is it is essentially everything that we said it was, or we speculated that it was everything, and plus some extras. Okay, plus a few things that I didn't really think of but now makes sense in retrospect. All right, since it's behind a pay well. The main article the Wall Street Journal, let me give you the summary from New York Post. White House aids covered up Biden's apparent mental decline from day one, day one of the presidency, a reminder that we have processes built into our constitution over the fear that the person who occupies the office of the presidency would not have the mental faculties to carry out the job. And they were glad. They were happy to discuss this with Trump. They remember, they were like, oh, twenty is obviously crazy because he did this thing we don't like. So twenty fifth Amendment. Oh, he said that, twenty fifth Amendment. Four years of this and from day one, very many of the same people who would go on the shows and be like Trump's lunatic to twenty fifth Amendment, we're participating in an active cover up of the exact reason that we have this. Okay, these are garbage humans of the highest order. It's really what it takes to make it in Washington, okay, from day one, shielding the aging commander in chief from public and even rearranging his schedule after a quote unquot scatter brain performances, which is, uh, it is not in quotes here, but it's in quotes in the article because it was in an email of somebody who works there. So what to me? And I'm not a lawyer, I don't think so, Russ. I'm not a lawyer, right, I think it a lawyer for holidays or anything, Okay, not a lawyer. So just take you with a grain of salt. It's it shows an active knowledge because you're doing things to cover it up, right, That's what are they? It's a commission in furtherance of And then it comes down do you think it's criminal to sit? I mean you essentially manipulated and hid who is running things. I don't know if it's an actual statue, but it sure feels criminally. But then when you start moving pieces around to cover it up, like, you can't say you don't know, right, that's out the window. You can't say I didn't know, you know, honestly, because that's what some people are doing. Like, well, when I would meet with him. It was those closest around him who only made sure that I saw him on days when he was coherent. Now, once you're moving stuff around, everybody knows what's up, and people gossip. So no, a hundred times no. The lack of access to the nation's oldest ever president had been well known in Washington, with Biden hosting the fewest large press conferences and frequently descending into gaffes at a podium when he appeared. But how much the White House made up for the haziness had until now been hidden. And by the way, their sources on this are not Republicans. In fact, you have Democrat lawmakers and big Democratic donors who are happy to talk on the record. By the way, those donors because they they feel that they were they had money stolen from them with what was being hidden, and then all the hairs stuff, and then watching her fly through a billion and a half dollars and nothing to show for it, and she's in debt. No, now they're mad as hell and they're talking. Staff formed a tight shell around Biden with the bike January of twenty twenty one, so literally they were limiting in person and actions. In his first not even month in office, right, because it's towards the end of the month with his inauguration day, So they were covering up for him within the first week, week and a half and likely had been on the campaign trail. But this only speaks to the presidency. They made adjustments to his plans. We all knew this. A national security official told the journal he had good days and bad days, and this was based on an email as individual at exchange where he was told who he was supposed to have a meeting that he was having a bad day, so they'll have to address things tomorrow, which if you're in national security, chances are you reaching out to the president for something that's kind of important. Maybe you should deal with it now. And then they were getting rebuffed on that. A story that goes back to January of twenty twenty one goes back to his very first week and a half in office and talks about how they had already developed a methodology for hiding and covering up any of the cognitive issues. Frankly, this might be the most scandalous thing I've seen surrounding a presidency in my lifetime. I know, I know people will will say, who are older than me will say it was Nixon. Maybe I don't know. I wasn't around for that, but in my lifetime, I can't think of something more scandalous and dangerous really because it was. Among all the things we speculated that are now proven true with this article is the idea that he wasn't the one running things. And I, you know, the strongest piece of evidence I have is this Joe Biden is I now you I guess you could say he's a he's a radical, but that's not really been him because he he is the ultimate survivability animal in DC. You'd have to be with all the stuff, all the stuff that the bs that happened with this guy over the years, where he'd be clearly lying, or he'd be clearly wrong, or he'd be out there on one side of an issue talking about racial jungles and then five minutes later screaming racism at somebody. And he wasn't a good dude. He was a clear hypocrite, but he was a survivor in Washington. And you can't convince me, as a first term president that he would have, you know, wanted to forgive everybody's college debt, or wanted to hire everybody who worked at a decent you know, what was it one hundred employees of a company had one hundred employees, and you didn't get your vaccine, you couldn't work. That was our insanely radical, divisive positions that never polled well, and he adopted them. But the question is, did he or did all of the people around him use this process and this this thing to essentially do what they wanted to do. I think there's pretty strong evidence that that is the case in some instances. And like I said, it gets crazier. Okay, it gets even crazier because they also had to deal with the times he did get out there in public, So meetings were scheduled for later in the day. There a six hour window, remember the window we learned about. Basically he outside of about ten in the morning to four in the afternoon. It was the wind know where he could do meetings and stuff. Sometimes some days he couldn't, and so they would jam everything in there. Once inside the room, officials were instructed to keep their briefing short and to the point many times Biden wouldn't respond. So a guy would walk anybody, mister President, we have some satellite images here we found a terrorist training camp or keeping an eye on it, and then they would have to explain that to him in thirty seconds and then he would not respond and then you know, bring the next guy in. Was that about speed? No, that's his Frankly, he's probably not there. Think about that. A national security advisor could be sitting in there explaining to the president something that is a big problem and you don't even know if he comprehended what you just told him as the decision maker on it. And they covered all this up. And here's where it gets even crazier. Do you know who Jeffrey Katzenberg is, the big Hollywood producer, mogul whatever, also big left wing guy and was one of the uh honorary co chairs of the Biden campaign. Okay, so they tapped Katzenberg, who tapped his Hollywood buddies. Do you guys ever see the movie Wag the Dog. It's it's it's got de neuro in it. I'm gonna warn you, it's got uh So de Niro's in it, Woody Harrelson is in it, Dustin hoffmins in it, and the premise of the movie is this, It's it's like mister you know, like mister Wolf in pulp fiction. Right fixer, so uh de Niro is a fixer, political strategist, fixer, and he gets called to the White House and the president at the time, who's who is only really kind of spoke of, right, is a scandal's getting ready to break because the president in the movie some firefly girls, which are supposed to be girl scouts, showed up to the White House and he is alleged to have touched one of the girls. All right, that's so big problem. Right, the stories getting ready to break, and it's in the middle of an election and the incumbent president is running against a challenger is played by Craig T. Harris. Is that his name from Coach? Yeah, And they're getting ready to run with it. So he goes and he hires Dustin Hoffman, who is Jeffrey Katzenberg essentially in the movies, the big Hollywood mogul producer, and said, hey, we got to spin this, We've got to do something. So they get together with like Willie Nelson's in this movie. I'm telling you, it's a crazy movie. You haven't seen it, and they create a whole conflict with Albania, and they have Kirsten dunsta Is in the movie too. She plays like a Nolbanian girl, like they're making videos on a sound stage of like rebels. And then there's Woody Harrell is a captured American soldier and people are throwing shoes over power lines in solidarity. It's like Tia yellow ribbon stuff and it's all fake and it's all manipulated by Hollywood, and it's successful. And there's even a really dark ending to the movie which I won't ruin for you, and and what he I got to tell you this part. So, so to create this fake soldier cop behind enemy lines, they go and they get a they want to brief, They want a list for the military of special programs, you know, so they're going to find the right officer to bring in on this thing. And they get so they get Woody Harrelson and they're like, well, he's out in Kansas or whatever, and so they fly out like all the fixers the staff for the president, and they go to get Woody Harrelson. And the problem is is special programs also included prisons, and Woody Harrelson is in the he is in prison in a military prison for raping nuns. So now they've already put his picture out, so the soldier they're going to use as a nun raper. Like the whole thing is over the top. And then they did this, not the nuns part, but they brought in voice coaches for Biden. They brought in speech people, they brought in other producer ideas, how do we can we do lighting that makes him look less not there? That's what's That's the part I didn't speculate on enough, like you have you had. You brought Hollywood in to create a work of fiction knowingly, which means Hollywood. All these Hollywood people knew. They knew this, and they said nothing and ross off that. You're asking me the questions like why do you think that is? And the reason is is because what I started with, they probably could get whatever they wanted done. Why would you You're not in the golden goose at that point. If you're getting all your weird super progressive stuff made into priority by the Biden administration, you think Biden? Ask yourself, do you think Biden wants to have a White House lawn party with the transgender leaders running around with their with their tops off? Or do you think Biden ten years ago would have realized that maybe this isn't a good look just because he's such a survivor. Craig T. Nelson, I'm sorry, what did I say? Well, whatever coach is in the movie, Dobber is not in the movie though, A shame. So you did all this stuff and you probably could get anything you wanted done with this guy. What's going to be more telling? What needs to happen is it needs you need more of a filter and a comb on this thing, and maybe more records to figure out who was actually making the decisions. We knew he wasn't meeting with cabinet members, right, but we didn't know is that basically he just stopped meeting much earlier with people like Janet Yellen and Lloyd Austin, the Defense secretary, while you're engaged in in you know, trying to figure out a pull out from Afghanistan, and you're not meet with the dude. I wonder if that had something to do with it. Janet Yellen, when the economy is on fire and not in the good way, and eggs or eight dollars and how much your cheetos would you eight dollars as well, like you're not meeting with the Treasury secretary when people are questioning what's going on with rate cuts.
Speaker 2: I mean, now that we know all this, it's like been confirmed what we speculated for years, right, Yeah, you cannot convince me now that I listen, if we knew this, you can't tell me somebody like Vladimir Putin didn't have evidence of this as well.
Speaker 1: If Jeffrey Katzenberg knows Putin knows.
Speaker 2: Completely, he knew so once it and it just goes to the point that you've heard this, right, if Trump was in office, Putin would not have gone into Ukraine. I am convinced of that now knowing all of this. Yeah, because he's looking at this going these guys can't do anything. He's see President's spaghetti brains over there. When to go over and do whatever I want? What are they gonna do. They're gonna have these people surrounding him that are doing all this progressive agenda. They're not gonna know how to respond to me going in the Ukraine. I'm gonna take whatever I want.
Speaker 1: So all of this is to say I don't want to hear a word that Elon Musk has influence on Trump. You know what I'm saying, like, is Elon Musk keeping him drugged and then actually doing the presidenting? Because that's kind of what this article says, what's happening with the current administration? Or is Elon Musk tweeting stuff? And people are really high on his brand right now? And because they that's how America literally just voted overwhelmingly, kind of a lining or muscue. So Musk is in that team and he's got a big, a big outside easily outsized influence, and that he has the president's here. But you guys, basically, you guys did the weekend of Bernie's thing?
Speaker 2: Did you hear how Jennings addressed this yesterday in CNN?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he said.
Speaker 2: You know, for months leading up to the election, the premise was that Trump was going to be Hitler two point zero and a dictator. But now apparently he's a puppet. So which one is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, it's the whole is the is the Republican an idiot or forty chess? Right, It's the thing we always deal with. That's why I said this is the Carl Rowe, It's the Dick Cheney thing all over again. It's remember the narrative when when Bush first came into office, was Dick Cheney's the real president or Karl Rove? Sometimes they would say, Carl Rove, did you did the thing? You did the thing. The difference here is I don't know who was who was it?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 1: I mean, who's running that country? Is it Barack Obama? A lot of people speculate that he had outside influence on a lot of this stuff, and I think that that's true in some instances. Let's see other they get into the cabinet stuff. There was the Robert her memory said that he basically said that Biden was not meant he was. You couldn't prosecute him because of his mental cognitive issues. Like Robert Hurr was telling the truth. I don't know. I don't know if you agree whether you should or shouldn't prosecute, but he was telling the truth that there was clearly something going on that he questioned whether in a court of law the jury wouldn't see that, and go, I don't know if you can hold this guy responsible. He's clearly not here. Uh oh. And they also said Biden was the one who reportedly pushed for her interview over over staffers telling him not to do it, don't do it, do not sit down and talk to him. Biden's like, I'm fine. Apparently he was on one of his good days. He didn't listen, and then by the time or when he agreed, and then when HER's interview and he's like, this guy is not here man. They also talk about managing his fluctuating energy levels. What does that sound like? Ross managing his fluctuating energy levels? Because that's another thing that we were wondering if it's going on, like are they giving him some sort of booster? Now? I remember trum remember Trump talked about how literally there is a booster? Was it was it? Trump talked about somebody somebody in Trump's orbit was talking about it, and they basically said, like they can if you're the president, then you need to give you a little energy. They can do that. Well, that's clearly what's going on here.
Speaker 2: So uh, I mean they've been doing that forever though, I mean even going back to FDR like yeah, yea, like you ever see like the stuff about FDR when they talk about you know, when he walked to the podium and he gave the you know, the the the uh, the after after Pearl Harbor, when he gave his speech, you know, the infamy speech. Yeah, they they lined his nostrils with cocaine before he went out. I mean, good to be president, I guess, yeah, And they gave him a boost. And he'd be like, how could he have that much energy just to walk up there? You know, knowing what we know now about his legs. Well there you go.
Speaker 1: Well and here's and here's the thing necessarily doing it. You know, if you have if you have a president who's under the weather or something and a crisis hits and they want to give him some vitamin B supplements or something, or maybe something a little stronger on the whole thing. Sounds weird, but I understand it. It was that when people brought it up, they acted like that's a that's something that nobody's fathomed before, when it's clearly something you guys not only fathomed but utilized.
Speaker 2: You know, they've done it before.
Speaker 1: Yes, and and and frankly, I don't think people would be that concerned if if it was, if everything else wasn't there.
Speaker 2: They can't tell me they don't have some sort of like super Adderall in the cabinet there at the White House.
Speaker 1: And remember that was remember with Trump, They're like, oh, he sniffing Adderalls running around. That was a theory.
Speaker 2: And then you look at Biden one day where he can't even say his name, and then the next day he's on the debate stage like clear clears.
Speaker 1: Day, or he's screaming at some point who is probably going to vote for him about trying to fight him? Yeah, geez man Ian because that stuff can make you angry a little bit, a little bit. Oh, let's see. This is the response from his staff in the article President Biden has earned the most accomplished record of any modern commander in chief and rebuilt the middle class. Blah blah. Let's just to be Andrew Bates. Isn't that dude? For North Carolina. They'll probably he'll probably get a long leaf pine from Cooper his way out, and he's just he he might be a bigger liar than Jean Pierre. I'm not sure if they'd have to have a lie off. Probably, but it's it's pretty shameless, pretty shameless, all right, six fifty kco Day Radio program, Hold on here, yes, Dona, what's up?
Speaker 10: Good morning? Casey calling to wish you a merry Christmas and hope that you have a nice vacation. And I wanted to comment on this issue. Yeah, what really ticks me off is now they're coming out with it. There's thirty one days left of his president and see and now it's going to come out.
Speaker 11: How Uh.
Speaker 10: His mental capacity is just down the tubes. I mean they've known it.
Speaker 1: If you asked about they brought in Hollywood, Hollywood cover.
Speaker 4: If you I sent you a video, a little clip of a video when uh it was Eastern and he was out on the lawn and a reporter asked him about the Afghan withdrawal, Afghanistan withdrawal, and the easter one came over and stopped him from answering the question. Wow, I mean he's influenced by the Easter bunny. Who would you rather the Easter bunny?
Speaker 9: I mean, is it?
Speaker 1: Is it Barack Obama in the suit?
Speaker 5: Who's?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, who is? And you know what? Considering and don I got to go to I got a heart break coming up. But thank you as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, you have great vacations, by bye?
Speaker 1: All right, will do because it's called a vacation it might as well be the Easter Bunny influencing him for as much as we'll probably ever truly know all of it, because even the Easter Bunny has been turned in this story right and is using him as a puppet, which is kind of dark Man dark there. But hey, all right, well let's do this. We got more phone calls coming up. We got news right around the corner, and I mentioned they solved all the problems in San Francisco because they've decided to expand their government, and we're going to meet her next hang on. Saudi Arabia has announced that they will as part of their twenty thirty four World Cup hosting. They're hosting the World Cup. They just announced this last week that they will suspend laws that prohibit gay people from coming to the country. If you're coming for the World Cup and you're gay, it's gonna be not against the law for that window. But I'm sure also probably I wouldn't go walking around. I wouldn't go walking around Saudi Arabia two dudes holding hands man because they don't play over there. And it's just crazy too that were just like, can you remember how they wanted to pull everything out of North Carolina over HB two and then they did. And then you remember they moved the All Star Game from Georgia to Denver over laws of voting, laws that were literally more restrictive in Colorado. All right, so that lunacy. Where are all of you protesters where in countries like Saudi Arabia where it's literally they can they can murder you, they can murder you for your sexuality? Why is that not like the biggest focus of all of these protests and advocates, right the people who who had spend an ounce of energy trying to not get a tech company to move to North Carolina because you're mad about a bill. Okay, well if you believe that, and you're welcome to believe that and feel passionate enough to work for it. But like we had, they had to get an exemption from Saudi Arabia promising not to hang gay dudes from cranes, and I feel like that might be a that probably also should be something, But no, No, all of the companies that flex are going to be the same companies during Pride Month who were going to change their logos on social media in Western countries with rainbow flags and all of their Middle Eastern accounts will be just dull grays, all right, So that's what you're dealing with there, So yeah, I understand why that's breaking news. That's insane, also insane, and I think it's a hallmark of really crazy people, okay. And that is the ability to take something that is innocuous that people don't even really give thought to, and they sure as heck don't give thought to it, as as bigots or you know, people who are biased against and then insert whatever the group is, right, because it's just it's just little things that you and I have done a thousand times. And let me give you an example of something. You're at a party, all right, Ross, Let's say you're at a party. Okay, you're at a party and the party's going along a bunch of food and drinks. It sounds horrible, Okay, I understand that. But let's pretend it's when you're in your twenty fine, okay, because you know, I like, you're okay going to parties in your twenties, all right, So you're in your twenties, you're at a party, and you know, food and drinks and everybody's partying, and then there's a cake at some point, maybe it's somebody's birthday. They get the cake out, everyone gathers around.
Speaker 2: You show everybody taking the cake, and I'm getting in the bushes like Johnny Cash. Okay, but first you got to show you have the way to show it to everything. Oh right, right, right right, Yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Is the weirdest thing in the godfid Was that a thing in the seventies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, godfather too, right where they show it to everybody, show it everybody before we cut the cake.
Speaker 1: When they're down in Cuba. Yeah, Like, was that a thing in the seventies? Was that? Like, maybe it's a maybe the seventies, If you had a cake you had to walk it around and show it to everybody. I wasn't alive, so I don't know, but whatever. All right, So yeah, so cake's coming out, all right, So you're you're europe'sconding with the cake. Let's say you choose not to because let's say your wife's there and she would be embarrassed. So what do you do when it's when they point to you? Do you what do you know to do? When they point to you the person who's cutting the cake, you say yes or no, and you tell them what, give me a big slice, give me a little one, or you just take whatever they give you. There's no thought given, really, not from a bias standpoint. I point this out because in San Francisco they don't have enough they got, you know, they don't have enough chiefs apparently, so they have hired a body positivity. Obesities are so like the opposite of way. If you heard it, obesities are, you would think like Kennedy, right, you get somebody who's concerned about what people are eating, it's safe for them, whether nutritionally it's really a good thing. And still we find that a little heavy handed. That's not what this is. Vergie Tov is this woman's name, and she's there to pro she's there to make sure that nobody in San Francisco does anything to offend a fat person's feelings. And I say this as a fat person, although not as fat as her, but you know, carrying the I didn't make the dad bod cut, which is the most ridiculous thing if you haven't seen on social media this week, is the dad bod thing. And if you don't know what it is, I'll tell you. Let me just tell you right now. So you have these absolute you have in the in all sincerity, you had women post pictures of this this guy with his shirt off, right, and they're like, see this is women love a dad bod, right, And.
Speaker 2: And it's like a body photo of like the most like the best guy at the gym. Like the guy is like tree trunks for arms, obviously like four hours a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know he's he's bigger around the barrel, Like, you know, he is bigger around the barrel. But I don't think that's fat. No.
Speaker 2: Imagine showing a picture of like Hulk Hogan and his in his you know, you know, prime right completely gassed, you know, and he's on the juice and swollen and muscles on muscles, and be like, you know this is a dad bod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and only attainable, just absolute. And then of course you had guys posting mom bods. And then the women, the women who were posted dad bots got mad because they're like, that's an unreasonable beauty standard. Well, you don't know what a dad bot is. You you also are probably one of these six figures, you know, six figures a year, and you know, six foot tall and and just narcissists. Man, so anyway, I thought that was funny. This's the opposite. Her job is if anything out there may offend a fat person, she is their advocate. And I gave you the example of cutting the cake because this is literally how we're getting to know this woman, because she made a skit about it with I don't know, I guess people she is helping enforce fat positive body positivity with. And it shows you why you just like, even in an innocuous situation, you just can't be around people like this because they're always looking for something, because it's their industry, it's how they're employed.
Speaker 12: All right, check this out, CRFI. If you're like many women, you've been to a birthday party or a small office gathering, an event that's meant to bring people together. There's swinging tunes, some adult beverages, and good convo, and then it comes time to cut this.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't convo with anyone who calls it convo, just so we're clear.
Speaker 12: Cake and someone decides to ruin everything. Oh my god, ruin huge.
Speaker 1: That's what this is.
Speaker 12: Bigger than Beyonce's paycheck. Can you cut me half of half of that? A cake related fat phobic incident.
Speaker 1: Or whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. So I'm sorry. The woman who was just speaking was that was her piece of cake. She's not judging your piece of cake. I guess she's judging what you cut for her. But I don't even know if she's judging. She's just saying, I want to eat half of that now, whether that's because she thinks it makes her look like she's more body positive all right, or she really just wants half because she ate too many nachos? Like what, why are you analyzing this?
Speaker 2: I think you are?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Hold on, what's that If you take the cake and you say, hey, I need a smaller piece, right, you're shaming the person that might not want a smaller piece. So that's fat phobic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It's stupid.
Speaker 1: It's not. If I go to what's your favorite McDonald's sandwich quarter pound or with bacon? Oh see, I like it, but not with bacon? Am I shaming you for your love of bacon?
Speaker 5: Orm?
Speaker 1: I ordering what I want exactly? Yeah? You bacon hog? That sound good though they do it with you get a double quarter pounder, which she's ad bacon. There's McDonald's open yet. No, it's not past ten thirty. All right, Well anyway, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: Back to this lunatic is that moment when it's time to eat delicious cake and it's interrupted by a moralizing impulse.
Speaker 1: No moralizing impulse would be me pointing out that you don't need cake. But I wasn't gonna make that judgment, although now you're judging everything, so I'm gonna jump into it. I don't need that cake, just you don't think it's one of the I don't need cake. I don't really like sweets that much, but I also don't need cake. But you don't need cake. But I'm not judging that for you because I'm not a lunatic. I'm just here at the party, and if you want to eat cake it, Honestly, I'm not. Even when those people kind of glance over and be like, oh, she shouldn't, I just don't care in that mode, and you made a whole job out of it.
Speaker 12: Inevitably, there's always someone at the party who has to declare publicly that their slice is too large, and that the person who's cutting the cake, almost invariably a woman, must do some disproportionate amount of labor in order to accommodate their need to feel superior.
Speaker 1: All right, so this is what I love. So this is part two. So also it's forcing women into essentially disproportionate labor, which is almost a soft word for like, you know, being your servant. Okay, well, don't be the one who cuts the cake. And how does this also does this also work on Thanksgiving? Where Dad's sitting there with the turkey slicer? Hey, what do you want? You want some dark meat? You want some white meat? What do you want big piece? You want a small piece? Is that is that also stealing his labor?
Speaker 12: You do a little bit, just like can you like scrape all the frosting off and cut it in half and give me two forks because I'm sharing?
Speaker 1: Okay that's Look, now you're rising into level of that woman's just a pain in the butt, okay, And that is not a political thing. That's it's one thing to you give me smaller. It's another thing to literally exaggerate to the point where she's going. Now everyone thinks that woman's a jerk, But just because that's the way a jerk orders a cake, Okay, this is not This is not a constitutional violation, and it's not stealing somebody's labor.
Speaker 12: Small like a little bit more like tiny, note like less less than what you're smaller? Please, could you just cut my piece into twelve equal symmetrical little pieces and put each one into a tiny little tupperwar so that I can have a bite for eat.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't. And that woman is going to be sitting there now in San Francisco making an ungodly sum of money so that she can hold press conferences anytime somebody, I guess incorrectly orders cake. God help us. All right, let's let's sneak in a phone call or two. Janet, thanks for hanging on. You're up next. What's up?
Speaker 10: No problem.
Speaker 5: So I'm just wanting to point out that the celebrity types, they didn't just keep quiet about what they know about Biden's cohesion, the mental cohesion. They actually rolled up their sleeves and jumped on the weekend of Bernie's Damaged Control Team.
Speaker 1: Okay, loony, you know basically said that thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, right right.
Speaker 5: So I'm just wanted to, you know, point out very clearly that you know this is expenders, which is there's role model time that we can trust the latter.
Speaker 1: Come. Look, this is everything we learn absolutely, Jennet, thanks very much for the call. Everything that we learned contributes more to the theory that people were operating under every single thing. Sean, what's up, Kay, good.
Speaker 13: Morning, can't see how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm good, sir.
Speaker 13: Sorry, I had to get out of the car because that the radio one.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 3: You brought up the movie Wag the Dog, which is one of my all time favorite movies ever made. And I think what you know, what people need to realize is that if you don't think that it's you know, it's possible for big Hollywood and the mainstream media to take over a story and paint a new one in order to fool the people. Then just remember that at the time that Wagged the Dog came out, Bill.
Speaker 13: Clinton was in a whole lot of trouble for making some liberties with some secretaries in the Oval Office.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, you make a good point too, And and one of the other points there is that movie doesn't seem partisan to me, you know what I'm saying, And it's exactly yeah, but what did the administration? Yeah, yeah, go ahead of.
Speaker 13: The administration immediately started military actions in a country called Kosovo going after this bad guy that nobody had ever heard of before named Slovanon melosovis in or he did, sir, So there is exactly but I know he did. I know he did. But all of a sudden, why did we care? Now? Because Bill Clinton was doing some bad things with some cigars, with some women that came out and say.
Speaker 1: I guess that's your perspective. He probably probably thought they were good things.
Speaker 7: So I just wanted to point that out that all of a sudden we wound up in a war, because you know, I would.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I got I gotta, I gotta get one other calling.
Speaker 7: You have a very merry Christmas first and happy birthday?
Speaker 1: No, no, gosh, why is that a thing? Why is the last thing of the year. I got to hear.
Speaker 2: I mean the fact that you have a birthday in December? Christmas?
Speaker 1: Shut oh yeah, it's the worst. I always felt bad for those kids, man, including my cousin whose birthday is Christmas. Uh oh, Boston, Paul, all right, let's do Boston probably got about a minute and a half. What's up, sir?
Speaker 11: Okay, Well, I was going to go to the waged dog thing too, But I'm going to back up further and go to what you were saying about in King Zys and the Democrats in the shutdown. Yeah, I've lived through a few shutdowns, and uh, I don't recall any of them. A second he maybe one, I was on a federal task force that'sbly fund the task force and might pay was delayed a little bit, but I don't remember them being so you know, out of your mind about this when we had COVID and you you had to crush your face against the window to see grimm my dad in the day because even before dying, and uh, you know, you couldn't buy seeds at the store. I mean, those are the kind of things that affected people. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why they have to gin it up. They got to do like Barack Obama blocking off stone monuments in parks that are wide open, Like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was good anyway.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, admittedly you speak from experience. I remember when you were when you were a kid and the British shot your fellow Bostonians. Man, that kicked off, right, hey, and uh.
Speaker 11: You know, with your big vacation coming up there, I want you to enjoy that. But I was I was told to remind you to stay away from elevated shafts. You know, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's vacationing in Russia. I gotta I gotta go Boston, Paul, So have a good.
Speaker 13: One, right, you have a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm doing ross, going to Georgia. I'm going to Moscow. Should be fun, it should be great. Nothing, But what's the worst that could happen? All right, we'll think about that'd be right back. Do you know that you know that there are literal teams that are Bowl eligible teams or at least one of them that doesn't have an enough players to field a bowl right now because so many people are sitting out and so many people have entered transfer protocol already. Like, I don't know what this looks like for college football going forward, but I think eventually it's going to get to the point where I'm gonna have to have somebody from like ACC come on or something and explain it, because I don't know. I don't know, but I was pretty crazy because I'm reading more than I saw it the other day. But I'm reading more in depth article here and It's just just a wild how many teams aren't going to look the same if they go to a bowl? Then what they look like this year? And you know, remember we kept somebody out of We kept somebody out of the National Championship Game or the BCS playoffs yes last year because their quarterback got injured. Well, what happens when three skill players leave and or the transfer pro call, or sitting it out because they assume they're going to get drafted. That's a fundamentally different team. Don't know the answer to that. All right, let me let me get into this, so do you guys? He keem Jeffries. Oh, I forgot this, although I am amused because people are calling him Team Obama, which I didn't when I first heard it. I didn't tu Obama, and I keep seeing people, so I guess maybe that's his official nickname I was not aware of. But anyway, so he came Jeffries in his incoherent rambling statements yesterday following the failure of the other cr which he claims is the Republican's fault, and then the first one not getting past it had all his pork in it. That's the Republican's fault too. But you know, frankly, the vote was most Republicans voted for the one yesterday overwhelmingly. There were thirty Republicans who didn't. Every Democrat but two voted against it. So this is on you, he said, And I want to quote here he said that, uh if because if the government shuts down, here we go. But Keem Jeffries uh says, you won't be able to visit your families for the holidays if the government shuts down. What is there? Why are we all gonna we're gonna go on lockdown? I mean, what is ross? Did you know that because you're you're planning to go visit family if the government locks down, you're not gonna be able to go visit your wife's family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but its stupid. And he goes back to what Paul said before about you know, like during COVID Literally you can do it during COVID. So but I think he's talking about like the TSA.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, but that's not how that works, right even even when government shutdowns. We didn't shut the TSA down, uh Like, but but no, no, people will still go visit. Now, maybe somebody who doesn't want to visit their family goes, well, nothing we can do, honey.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Like a did you hear what Keem Jeffries said, Like, even if don't like the guy, maybe somebody uses it to get out of having to go to an in laws they don't like.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, somebody's spouse is completely ignorant and politics and just goes along with it, right, yeah, it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that. He's the House leader. Well maybe next year call your mom and give her my apologies. Then you go straight to the man cave to party. Yes, I don't have to put up with her, but other than that, no, it's just sheer lunacy. But it's not the craziest thing that was uttered in Washington yesterday. Yesterday, I can't do. I gotta tell you I'm having I had when when I see a thirty second clip and in the middle of the clip, I yell an expletive out of frustration. That's a whole thing. And the the prize for that today goes to the official spokesperson over at the Pentagon. His name is Pat Ryder, so he's you know when they do I've told you that. The White House Briefing and then the Pentagon Daily briefings are the two most important daily pressers in Washington, obviously, and there's a lot of stuff you can learn. So pat Ryder gets up and he wants to make an admission. I guess based on it was a follow up to a question that had been asked previously, and it has to do with US troop numbers in Syria. What do you believe the US troop numbers in Syria to be Well, if you listen to if you listen to Kamala Harris at the debate, you would believe the number zero. Right. Remember she said it the debate, because there's there is a very very viral video where you see her on the debate stage saying that there are no US service members in what was it, active war zones anywhere in the world. She said it with a lot of confidence, and in the video of her saying it, you can tell somebody's filming the TV and then it turns around and it's a bunch of US soldiers going, what the hell are we doing who are clearly in a combat zone. So then the White House said the number was nine hundred, but they're in logistics, you know how when we go in where we don't actually fight, but we kind of do, so we kind of train, but we also kind of lob missiles and bomb stuff, so whatever. But that's not true. Even so, I want you to hear in this fifty two second clip if you can understand where I absolutely lost my crap yesterday. Listen close. It may pass you by.
Speaker 14: As you know, we have been briefing you regularly that there are approximately nine hundred US troops deployed to Syria in light of the situation in Syria and the significant interest. We recently learned that those numbers were higher, and so asked.
Speaker 1: To look, you're you're the Pentagon, dude, you are the Pentagon. You're the spokesperson for Lloyd Austin and the Joint chiefs like you are the Pentagon. What do you mean you just learned there's eleven hundred more troops? Do we not know where our members of the military are, the ones that are deployed. I'm not that maybe the guy's on leave and he don't you know, he said he's going to his mom's, but you don't know. That's what we're talking about. We're talking about the individual member. And I understand also where if you have special operators or you got special things going on, you may not disclose those in the total troop count. Like, I get that, and I understand that that's not what you said. I'm gonna play this again. You said you just found out and you're the pentagon. Now, to be fair, you're also the pentagon who didn't notice when your boss just didn't show up for work for like two weeks. Everyone Lloyd Austin, nobody could find him. It was a whole thing. So maybe I'm not surprised. But again, listen, we just found out.
Speaker 14: As you know, we have been briefing you Regaly that there are approximately nine hundred US troops deployed to Syria in light of the situation in Syria and the significant interest, we recently learned that those numbers were higher and so asked to look into it. I learned today that, in fact, there are approximately two thousand US troops in Syria. As I understand it, and as it was explained to me, these additional forces are considered temporary rotational forces that deployed to meet shifting mission requirements, whereas the core nine hundred deployers are on longer term deployments. And as you know for many of our deployments, numbers will fluctuate from time to time, but given that this number is significantly higher than what we've been briefing, I wanted to let you know as soon as I found out this information.
Speaker 1: You're there. You're the mouth of the body that is the pentagon. I don't know if you're the brain. I don't know if anyone's the brain, to be honest, but you're the mouth. And it's also fine to talk about how nine hundred troops are on more long term deployment and twelve hundred or eleven hundred troops have been brought in for logistical support stuff doing some training, but it's a temporary thing. Like you can make that distinction, but you can't miscount by over one hundred percent and then come out and be like, joh, we just found out. Do you not write down where you sun the troops? I'm assuming when you as a member of the military, when you they write that down because they have to tell you where to go, so there's a record of this. Like the only theory is they saw mission impossible and they realize that if they keep a list of like all the knocks or all the troops and maybe a battie you'll get it, a super villain and then Tom Cruise has to come murder him. But other than that, it does In fact, that doesn't even make sense. What the hell are you talking about? You just found out the level of dysfunction coming to light is even more than I'll openly pondered on the show. Oh man, love, I love and hate being right all at the same time, unless you're a weather guy, though. Those guys love to be right, and we hope they are. Ken Boone, is that gonna have today?
Speaker 9: Yes, Ken Boone here today?
Speaker 1: All right? So and it's you know, it's Christmas coming up, so you'd better be right or people will come pitchfork and torch. Well, I do my best, I do it, okay, all right, go ahead, all right.
Speaker 15: We got a couple of rain showers are possible out there today, otherwise mostly cloudy skies, a bit chilli.
Speaker 9: Temperatures are going to be right around or just above fifty for.
Speaker 15: A high today, then clearing skies here tonight, low to mid thirties.
Speaker 9: It'll be colder over the weekend.
Speaker 15: High temperatures in the mid forties tomorrow with a bit of a north wind right around forty Sunday, although lots of sunshine for those Saturday Sunday, and as we head towards early next week approaching Christmas Day, chilly, Monday sunny, low forties, but we're back into the fifties for Tuesday and Wednesday for Christmas Day. Mix the clowns and sunshine for both days.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir, appreciate it. All right, we'll talk in an hour and coming up. Oh yeah, we had a little college incident that apparently isn't an incident. Well it is just not in the way it was sold. And I know you're going to be shocked that apparently this racial incident that didn't really happen. Yeah, we'll give you the details next. Hang on. Ohk right, So two things. We got. A Pete Calender is joining us, coming up here in about fifteen minutes, almost exactly fifteen minutes. He'll be along at eight oh six. What a way to get busted for murder man. This is a crazy little story I saw the other day. All right, so this is in Spain, okay, and this story, let me tell you the murder, the murder that happened but police didn't know about it until this other thing happened. So, according to police, a man was hooking up with another man's wife, and then the dude whose wife it was disappeared. And it really wasn't on the radar until somebody who's uh, somebody noticed something on Google maps street view, right, so you know you know how that works, right, you can go literally and and there's a lot of Easter eggs in there, and there's people that will see like a Google I've seen a Google Have you ever seen a Google camera car. I've seen I've seen a couple of them. But there are people who like see them and then they see what the you know, what they're doing, and like we'll sit around with like horsehead mass and stuff, so they can get on there and and that's fine. And there's a little other easter eggs, like, hey, there's clearly there's somebody who's literally lying in the street hit by a car. Go to these coordinates and people share this stuff online. Well, it just so happened that at the exact moment the Google car was going by this guy's house was the exact moment he's carrying a plastic wrapped, clearly human body out of the house and sticking it into the trunk of this red car. So that was that came to the attention of investigators. Then they figured out, you know, because they know where it is obviously it's on a map, and then they know that that's near where this guy disappeared, and and this this other dude's now living in the house with the wife, but the husbands nowhere to be found. And they put it all together and yeah, they charged them, and they just convicted them of murder because of the Google Streak thing, like, how do you not? And when you see it, it's one of those small little streets you would you see in like an old European city where it's like one lane really and then cars are parked. There's no garages or anything. So you're out in public hauling a body out. It's middle of the day and the Google car drives by. H Pete Calender middays WBT joining us this morning. Yeah, you gotta still do a whole show, haha, loser They yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, I got a question. Uh, did you ever see the movie Wag the Doll?
Speaker 6: Yeah? A long time ago, though I probably should go back and rewatch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh It's one of my favorite movies. I why is it real? Now? Why is it real?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Dude? The part where Hoffman's character, the producer, is brought in to fake that whole Albanian war, right is right? Kind of what Katzenberger's being accused of in this crazy article of bringing in speech coaches and lighting experts, and like Hollywood came. They did the thing, man, they did the thing. Anything you in that article in the Wall Street Journal, Well.
Speaker 6: So if you want to gift me a subscription to the Wall Street Journal, then I could read all of the articles, but the excerpts that I saw, I did not read the entire thing.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the food ladder is? You should? You should look that up.
Speaker 6: So anyway, twelve foot ladder, I don't know what twelve foot latter is?
Speaker 13: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's a it's a website you go to and you paste the r L and bypass.
Speaker 6: Oh so I hang on a second, let me write this down.
Speaker 1: Twelve twelve foot or twelve foot? Hold on, I'm gonna make sure I have the right one. Ross we see if it's twelve foot letter or ten foot letter, and so we can tell Pete yeah, yeah, yeah, I found always work, but a lot of times.
Speaker 6: It does, so it sounds illegal. There's one So there is another way I will try to go around that kind of stuff to paywalls, which is the reader view on the Brave browser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it works sometimes. And then yaw York So New York posted I think a really good summary of the of the RT. I've read both. Okay, yeah, they got most of it. So of what you have seen, because like the sundowning all of these things, saying that they fortified this dude and we don't know he's making decisions. All of these things that I'm assuming you were probably speculating on as well, those all look to be true. And it's far worse than we even thought because they they were doing it in January of when he was inaugurated, which is only ten days. So within ten days they realize this guy's not all here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I guess, I mean. And so now obviously the big concern is that Elon Musk is the president.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, good, Yeah, you made the comparison to oh, so we're.
Speaker 6: Talking about Biden. I'm sorry, sorry I didn't realize that because the well, when you say people are concerned about there being some sort of a ghost president, someone you know, actually pulling the strings and who's really in charge. I just naturally assumed you were talking about what the left is screaming about in the last twenty four hours, which is that Elon Musk is really the president.
Speaker 1: Had crazy lady with the purple hair, who was the most powerful Finance House member by the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's very mad. Yeah. Look now we're starting to see all of the media folks that are like, you know, I saw Chris Solizza, who was out there self flagellating I should have dug deeper or whatever. Like, dude, you did not need to dig to see the things that we were all seeing. We all saw it. And you know, now it explains so much, right the fact that he was and I saw it, like in twenty twenty when he was running, I could tell he wasn't the same guy. You know, rightly, We've seen Joe Biden for forty years and he was not the same Joe Biden. Now, people said, oh, it's just because he's older and this and that, but well, yes, he's older, but when you see him perform on that debate stage in the Democrat primary back in two thousand and what nineteen right, Like, he was obviously not the same guy. And I think what was one of the Castro brothers, not Fiddell or the guy up in Canada, but the one of the congressmen who was running the bancast Raoul one of them. I think they're twins. And they were running and they were and he pointed out, He's like, I don't think you realize what you just said. You just contradicted yourself. It was clear back then, right. So then you end up with this and our infrastructure that gets built up around propping up Joe and keeping people away from him. And we don't hear anything about this. And in DC that's nuts because everything leaks in Washington, d C. So we're told, why wouldn't anybody come out and say this stuff? Well, this is what happens when Donald Trump breaks your brain. People can't think, like of any other moral consequences to what we are seeing. Right, They're afraid that if they blow the whistle on this, that somehow or another, the Orange Man gets empowered. And in the end what ended up happening. Donald Trump comes back into office precisely because of the immral behavior, and it actually was one of the reasons why I I've never voted for a Republican or a Democrat president ever in my life, and it was why I voted for Trump this time because I knew no other way to punish the media for the way they covered up. And when I went to journalism school, we learned about FDR and JFK. Woodrow Wilson, and we were told that will never happen again, you know, Watergate and Gary Hart and all of that. And then I'm watching it unfold and I'm like, where where are the media truth tellers? Where are the firefighters for democlafe? Like, where are they? And they were nowhere to be found. They took the although I did see Daniel Dale I think it is his name at CNN.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the fact.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's now off of his vacation. He apparently was on vacation for like four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean probably. You know how it is. You build it all up, you never use it, it rolls over. I mean, these things happen there. There was a there is one line in the New York Post article here or it was in the It was in the article, and it's in this one as well. And it talks about briefings right, and of cabinet members, like there's some cabinet members who literally he just didn't do briefings with anymore, because right, okay. But also you would have like national security advisors people, and so they would tell them if they couldn't get around it. In the article from and by the way, this is a These are Democrats sources for this article. The majority of it like fifty people, yes, and they're mostly Democrats, and they're saying they're saying things like we would have to tell them that today's not a good day, We'll deal with it tomorrow. Or they would let him into a room, but they would have strict orders to sit down, give your spiel, don't make it longer than thirty seconds or a minute, whatever it needs to be. The president may not respond to you, then get up and leave. So if you are a national security advisor and some bads going down and you need the president's here, you may have went in there explained a crisis to him and he never clocked anything you said, and then behind closed doors a decision would get rendered. That's the criminality here, Like I don't know exactly how you charge it. And people go, well, why would they put up with it? There's there's the reason, like you said, where Trump broke your brain. But also I have a theory that Biden, who is who is a survivor in Washington because like they've known this guy's an idiot for a long time, but he's never been super duper progressive. I don't think cognitive Biden would have agreed to some of the crap that they were pulling in as a first term president because strategically, you wouldn't do that. You wouldn't threaten to, uh, you know, de employ everyone who works at a company over a hundred uh with one hundred people for not taking a vaccine. You would not give all the student loans, You wouldn't double down on a lot of this transgender stuff as if you were the Biden that we have known. So I think the advantages you have all these lunatics surrounding him who realized that they could do whatever they wanted and that that was the question.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, and no, and that's and that is precisely what I suspected and I was talking about while I'm watching this, like there's obviously a benefit to maintaining this order for whoever it is that gets to call the shots on various policies. We just saw. I was listening during the news break. They're doing another round of the student loan forgiveness and the billions of dollars for it. Did or did Joe Biden? Did he actually make that decision? Right?
Speaker 13: And now I'm.
Speaker 6: Wondering, is he even if he's been if he's been cognitively impaired, is he actually even allowed to sign anything of legal import.
Speaker 1: Because anyone in the country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I think somebody is. I don't know who they are. I think doctor Jill is probably. That's why I call her doctor Jilson.
Speaker 1: Uh in Aid for Surgeon General.
Speaker 6: I heard, yeah, because he's a doctor. Yeah. No, it's and like, this is the this is the biggest scandal, that presidential scandal in my lifetime. Yeah, because and and there is still like there is this desire among a lot of our betters to move past it and just ignore it, even as I mean, think about the think about the lack of shame and the arrogance that is required to roll out this loan forgiveness deal today a day after that story drops, right, Like, how is it that you're thinking like, what is.
Speaker 1: The liner burning it down on their way out? Pete yea burning it down with allocations for Ukraine? What was the Remember the thing that they did with the work we're remote work with the workers there for no reason whatsoever force that thing through.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then the deadline or whatever that they can work from home or yeah, so they sort of try to protect the bureaucratic state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and to and then in that initial let's go to this thing that just happened. If you look at that initial cr I was apoplectic, man, the idea that you would put any sort of buffer in the ability to acquire public records of our elected officials, which precisely looks like it's on the nose of hampering investigations, and they and that the majority of people initially would be like, now, this is a great idea, how dare you? How dare you do this? And after after that election, we just had how friggin dare you?
Speaker 6: Right? And the GEC that got that's the Global Engagement Commission or whatever.
Speaker 1: Is the truth? The truth? Uh put truth in quotes, Yeah, the truth?
Speaker 6: Yeah right right. And so not only was it due to expire under an eight year sunset, they extended that for a year and move some of the infrastructure into the state department. Why to protect it so it can keep going. And like that's the thing about the whole crime dei bus argument. I don't understand if, like you just said, after this election, of all elections and of all of the messages to take away from that, and the timing of it, where you've got just a couple of weeks before you take control over House, Senate and the White House, and this is the deal that you cut. Why And then they're like, oh, well, we don't want to shut it down. Why you're never going to be in a better position to put on to put a shutdown in place, come back in a couple of weeks, open it back up again, pay the people their wages that they miss, and then do what you want to get done. But there's this like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, we're going to get shut down again. And of course Democrats and media but I repeat myself, are framing it as the GOP shutdown, when in fact it was the Democrat like Don Davis, congressman from North Carolina. How is he not getting taed for voting to shut down the government because that's what he did, along with all of the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, all the two. Yeah, all the two.
Speaker 6: Right, But you just watch the way this thing gets framed, and it's going to be the Republican's fault when in fact, you can just do a straight and look that maybe this is where they arrive, I don't know, but just do a c R and say you're only going to fund what is being funded right now, fund the military pay because they can't as Hugh hewittt talks about, they can't quit, they can't leave. But that's one of the things when you're a federal employee. You got to take that into account. You know, welcome to the real world, where like my next paycheck isn't guaranteed on like a CEO days.
Speaker 9: But like I don't, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I'm there, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you do to stop it. Yeah, and by the way, you should, honestly, dude, you are You and I have never vibed so much on literally all saying the same thing today. And I pointed out not because it's repetitive necessarily what we do, but because it's so flipp and obvious. It's right it's so obvious that if there's no there's no way you can't derive at these sits, at these descriptions. You see the Pentagon chief yesterday, did you or the spokesman, did you hear what he said?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I for you see if you can tell which part of this audio cut where I yelled the F word really loudly while listening to it for the first time. See if you can pick out the exact moment.
Speaker 14: As you know, we have been briefing you regularly that there are approximately nine hundred US troops deployed to Syria. In light of the situation in Syria and the significant interest, we recently learned that those numbers were higher and so asked to look into it. I learned today that, in fact, there are approximately two thousand US troops in Syria.
Speaker 9: Okay, you're that much.
Speaker 1: Dude, How you're the he is the mouth of the Pentagon if you want to, you know, make it a person. Right again, I don't know who the brains of the Pentagon is. And remember this is the Pentagon that lost their boss for two weeks, right right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: If not?
Speaker 1: Jeff Harrison said there's none, but that it was nine hundred. Now it's two thousand.
Speaker 6: Sorry at this rate, Uh yeah, this rate, it's going to be like a million boots on the ground in Syria before Trump gets into office. But look, no, I think it proves that they are not just capable of losing their boss, they're capable of losing way more people, way more personnel not being able to track. But also, look, seriously, though this it is it is the thing that we were talking about initially, which is that you do not have a commander in chief right now. You've got all of these different people doing their own freelance and operations and stuff. So it's not a surprise that there isn't anything going up to one central you know, funnel point where then it's like, okay, we know what's going on. You got everybody running their own departments and agencies, and there isn't any kind of aggregation of the information. It seems like and like look what's his face? MILLI right, that guy he knew about Joe Biden? What does that mean? During By the way, the Afghanistan with role can you.
Speaker 1: Understand withdraw is But but let's also let's go deeper than this too. Real, Okay, I just have about a minute. There's never been more evidence that Putin wouldn't have gone into Ukraine because all the world leaders knew. You remember when they were at the G eight when he was wandering off in that field and they had to go like grab him and the photo. Dude, they all knew, and Putin knew, and it had to have emboldened him thirty seconds.
Speaker 13: Of course it would.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, of course it would. Of course it would because they know, they probably knew about his state before he even won. These are the Russians, you're going to tell me they had no information on this, right, so they probably knew and it did embolden them. I have no doubt about it. And we're still treating this like it's not a scandal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we still got a month to go. Yeah, hell knows? All right, Well you and I don't because we're not going to see each other for a few weeks. So we are. We're off for the next two weeks. We come back the weekend January sixth, so we'll talk to you. Okay, good, good, good, Yeah, all right. Well, have merry Christmas, my man. We'll talk in the new year.
Speaker 13: Okay, you two, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 6: Thanks, so much and too Ross as well. Happy New Year guys.
Speaker 1: So I just can't you linked to a story. I may or may not get to the story. But I sent him to Ross. If I just find him sweet, can tweet them. And the strangest thing happened after I sent it. I got a response from Ross, an auto response, and it says, on vacation, we'll return Monday, January sixth, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. You know there's a half hour show left right another thirty minutes of broadcast we gotta do there.
Speaker 2: I'm on vacation.
Speaker 1: What I see what you're doing there? We're not a vacation. The show is at eight fifty eight forty five is when it ends.
Speaker 2: I'm watching Bill's highlights.
Speaker 1: I see this.
Speaker 2: This is the perfect game against the Patriots.
Speaker 1: That side arm throw he made. Man, that thing's crazy. And but you can watch that at work. Why would you put the auto reply on?
Speaker 2: It's Andy, You're doing great.
Speaker 1: Okay, go Bills, go, Yeah you got that in there too, okay, good good good? Hey, uh check this out. Hold on. They had to deal obviously with an issue there. Well clicked the right thing here. So the audacity for what this dude tried to pull off in Oregon, which, by the way, is interesting. I saw a little chart yesterday and I even went to go look to make sure it's real. Did you know, like per Kapita, that Oregon has the most sex offenders? You know, if you asked me to guest, I don't know. If i'd have gotten there, I'd assume it's like New York or maybe Florida, just because you know, people are lunatics down there sometimes. But now it's Oregon and it's not even close. So I'm not surprised by the location. A male convicted sex offender in Oregon. He is twenty seven, Okay, well, I don't know. Maybe he's finding it more difficult to get victims. So he concocted a plan and and what it required is a in an Oregon, if you want to register a kid for school and you claim to be homeless, there's a whole other process for it, right because you know, think about everything you had to go through to register your kid for school. But if somebody's homeless, they may not have access to all that. So it was under this loophole that this individual, twenty seven year old dude dressed up as a high school girl and claimed to be a fifteen year old homeless girl and registered for school. Now they did catch him, but barely, and they didn't question him during the initial thing, Like you telling me that a twenty seven year old man dressed as a woman. This isn't even somebody who has you know, lived transgender their whole life, where they've maybe had cosmetic surgery. And you know, because you know, like Blair White, you look at Blair White from a distance, who is more of a conservative, but as a transperson, like you really gotta you gotta pay attention, okay, And but like no, this dude's just like he just went and he's like, all right, well what if I wear this jumper? And I don't know whatever high school girls wear. I don't stare at him, but this dude does. And he wanted a front row seat, and so he went there to register. And at first they like absolutely fifteen year old girl registering by themselves, which is weird. Now, they did have an email chain which purported to be a parent, but not a parent they met. The whole thing is strange. It was only after the u following registration that there was a medical thing. They were attempting to verify identity for the purpose of vaccinations and stuff that an outside contractor figured out this something's wrong here, and then they're like, ah, you know, it was like the end of Scooby Doo. They're like, oh, it's a twenty seven year old dude. But the audacity to think you'd get away with that. Holy hell, man, because you want to talk about a sex offender dream right there? Now you're in the locker room with them. Yeah, ain't doing girl talk whatever. The whole thing is just a creepy to the to the extreme man. And then and then, by the way, they also initially when it came to light and reporters started asking, they tried to pretend it didn't happen. But eventually they were able to figure it out. And let's see here. Yeah, I was gonna go by the name Mikayla Craig. Dude, I'm not saying the wood chipper because I but you know, keep it nearby, keep it in your radius because you may need it there. All right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, I'm going to talk about it. A couple of you sent this video and we will be judging judgers in for a moment, because I don't know how I feel about it. So there's a video of this woman with two she got two young kids, two young boys there, and she's a widow. The child's father passed away. I don't know if it says how, but obviously he's very young, she's very young. The kids are like little kids, and so she has a thing that she does with them because dad died a couple of years ago, so she's done this more than once. She takes the kids to the father's grave, which that's not problematic, and frankly, you may find none of this problematic because maybe this works for them. But she takes them, but she the way she incentivizes them to go visit their father's grave is to go see if he's sent down any presents, which, by the way, I'm glad you said sent down is you know, And then they go and then they see if and then literally on the father's gravestone our presence. Is that weird or is that just how they choose to deal with it. I don't know, because I don't know that it impacts me. But also, if dad can teleport presence from heaven, can he teleport him under the tree. But maybe it's a good coping mechanism for the kids. I don't know, but yes, I've had several people send me the video. I'm aware of it. I just I don't know that I have a strong opinion on it, because you can't figure that out from just a thirty second video or whatever that thing is. I don't know. I remember I remember around Easter, and I don't know why we did it at Easter. For whatever reason, there would be as part of the whole Easter experience, we would go over to the cemetery where uh, basically the section where our family is now we have people buried on the property. Uh, but we stopped burying on the property. And I think the fifties is the latest one when that was like a great uncle or something. And so we have a plan and then so for Easter we'd go and and visit. I don't know if that was my mom hoping they would uh uh rise or what that was, but it was a tradition thing and it was whatever, and we were little kids. We'd run around because we didn't have the concept we were at a cemetery per se. We wanted to make that was when you could you we'd like we'd bring the paper to make the the etchings and stuff like. But we're little kids, and I don't know. I think I'm pretty normal, so uh, there is there is that. All right, let's let's get Ken Boon for the last weather forecast of the year. Uh here on the he's ready there. Yeah, very very last one. Dude. You get to you get to be the guys, You get to be the man that ever want to remember.
Speaker 15: So yeah, I appreciate that. I appreciate that. A couple of showers are possible for us here today. Otherwise mostly cloudy skies and a bit chilly out there, but we do have some colder air that's going to move in over the weekend. High today right around are just over fifty, clearing skies down around are just above freezing Tonight, Then as we get into tomorrow, colder air, sunny and windy. Tomorrow high's only mid forties, but with that wind wind hills at times could be in the upper twenties, especially through the morning. Clear skies twenty two Saturday night forty for a high Sunday forty three on Monday, and then it's back up into the fifties. As we look towards Tuesday and Christmas Day with a partner to mostly cloudy sky.
Speaker 1: All right, hey, have a very merry Christmas, happy New Year, all that stuff, and this reminder for the folks where you work, we're not going to be here the next two weeks.
Speaker 9: So all right, well you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year too.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Ken Boon there from the Weather Channel. We'll come back. We'll chat with Is it Jeff today, Well, say yeah, it is Jeff today, Jeff Bellinger from Bloomberg News. We'll do it next.
Speaker 8: Hang on, all right, Well, like Casey, we're saying proof this morning. The Wall Street is very data sensitive. The futures have been down all morning, but they are off their earlier lows after a smaller than expected increase in the inflation gauge that's favored by the Federal Reserve. The gauge, known as the PCE index, rose a tenth of a percent in November. Futures, though still rather sharply lower, S and P futures down by thirty two points. Nasdaq futures are down one hundred eighty two. The Dow futures down one hundred eighty correction one hundred and forty seven points.
Speaker 9: Moving around a bit there.
Speaker 8: FedEx announced plans to spin off its freight prucking division into a separate public company. The delivery giant says this move will streamline its operations and unlock some shareholder value. The spinoff could take as long as a year and a half, and when it's completed, FedEx Freight will be the biggest player in an industry specializing in mixing shipments from multiple customers in a single truck. Could be the end of the line for Big Lots. The bankrupt retailer had a deal to sell its assets to Nexus Capital Management, but that agreement fell apart. Big Lot says going out of business sales will begin soon at about eight hundred seventy stores. It's still talking to Nexus and one other firm trying to save some outlets. Big Lots employees about twenty seven thousand people. Tesla is recalling about seven hundred thousand of its vehicles. It has to fix the tire pressure monitoring systems. Boeing won a thirty six billion dollar order from the Turkish discount carrier Pegasus. It's for one hundred seven thirty seven Max ten jets with options for one hundred more, the biggest deal so far this year.
Speaker 1: For Boeing, which has been going through its.
Speaker 8: Troubles, and Casey Walt Disney going all in on Bluey, an animated series that has become a hit with kids. The company announced earlier this week that a feature film is in the works. Now it plans to bring the Bluey characters to its cruise ships and theme parks.
Speaker 1: Casey, oh, okay, well, at least I know where I'm not going to be cruising. Thank you so much, Jeff. All right, sir, and we're back jen six So.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, Merry Christmas and happy New Year, and we'll talk to you on the sixth.
Speaker 1: All right, sounds good, Thank you, sir. Okay too, take care. All right, there you go. Jeff Bellinger, Bloomberg News. Yeah, there's gonna be unchecked insanity. Although Ross has already got his auto reply on, so he's he's already out of here. But under you, we're not gonna be here for two weeks. So if the if, if everything does go to crap, it's not our fault. I guess maybe it would be, because maybe we're the only ones holding it together. And just so we're clear, it's gonna get crazier. So Jasmine Crockett is now calling that lunatic calling for Elon muss arrest under eighteen USC. Fifteen oh five. If you don't know what that he is, I'll read it to you. Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes the due and proper administration of the law under it. So basically, if anybody attempts to have an opinion that they then communicate with a threat, and the threat can be I'll primary you, or I'll go on a radio tirade and make sure somebody primaries you Tom till Us as an example, like if I had to come up with an example. So no, how is that this woman is wanting to jail for all of these people who screen fascism and then do the most fascistic thing they can think of directly after, with zero self awareness, they are a pox upon our society and our governing