Speaker 1: This is a podcast from woor.
Speaker 2: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Of course, it's been an amazing Monday. We're going to talk a little bit of presidential politics, state of the race stuff here in just a moment, we have an activist. About a half hour from now, we'll do some emails.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 2: Voicemail where two I'll probably get to all that and so much more still to come on The Jesse Kelly Show. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So so Dome. She sat down for an interview, and I just can't explain how hard or easy an interview can be depending on who's doing the interviewing. And it looks obvious when you're watching it from the outside, But remember I ran for Congress a couple of times, and even doing this I get interviewed on occasion. Although at this point it's nice we don't have to talk to any of the dirty comedy publications because they always reach out for something offensive I said, and we always just basically tell them to screw off. But back when you're running for Congress, you can't really do that. And when you sit down, especially if it's a seasoned, veteran reporter of some kind, and they're hostile to you and hostile to your worldview and they want to put you in bad light, they have a lot of power to do that, and vice versa when you sit down for a friendly interview. I remember there was this one group in DC. I don't want to say the name now, but I was running for Congress and I was a hardcore border hawk then the same way I am now, just big on illegal immigration and legal immigration, which is something I'm hot on. So this group, that's what they're hot on. That's all they do. They had to quote interview all the candidates who were running in the primary before they decided who they were going to endorse and back. And I think they sent me a campaign check too, But anyway, they had to decide who they were going to endorse and whatnot. And when I sat down with the guy whose job it was to vet all the candidates, he practically told me right off the bat, Oh, we're gonna we're gonna endorse you, like in like five minutes. I just have to I just have to do all these questions and the questions were all It was practically, Hey, Jesse, tell me why you're such a great guy. It was a loaded question. Everything was loaded for me. And obviously, as you know, I didn't have a hard time explaining to him why I'm such a great guy. What Chris anyway, Dome, when she gives these interviews, these are the friendliest possible interviews, the friendliest possible interviews. And if this woman is elected president of the United States of America, she bill have to make world changing decisions. Not once either. The President of the United States of America, because of the immense power of the United States of America, routinely has to make decisions that will affect all How many people do we have, Chris seven billion? How all the billion people on the planet? Seven billion? Whatever it is. The President of the United States of America has that weight on his shoulders, on her shoulders. I want you to keep that in mind as you listen to Kamala Harris sitting down with the friendliest interviewers humanly possible. Hey, Dome, what's your plan for the economy.
Speaker 4: From a show to a whole entire company. What is your kind of your economic plan moving forward? For people who are living paycheck to paycheck and struggling for groceries and rent and homeowners.
Speaker 5: So look, I grew up, so my sister and I were raised by our mother. We lived for a long time in an apartment on top of a childcare center. That childcare center was actually owned by a woman who lived two doors down from us, and missus Shelton, who was, by all of our accounts and feelings, our second mother. She helped raise us, and so she was a small business owner. So I'll start with the small business and congratulations on what you guys do. I from a child knew who our small business owners are, right. I mean, you're business leaders, but you're also civic leaders. You take seriously your voice and how you can mentor how you can grow right communities and the sense of communities. I love our small businesses, and so a lot of my work in terms of building and growing the economy has focused on small businesses. And my vision overall is we need to build an opportunity economy in which we increase opportunity for all, including small business owners. So a lot of my work, even in the Senate, was about increasing access to capital through our small businesses, and in particular through our community banks. So I've been responsible for billions of dollars more now going into our community banks because they're in the community. And then they know who's in the community and where the town is, and who's doing good in the community, what the community wants.
Speaker 2: We are in very deep trouble if that woman gets elected. Oh and speaking of state of the race, Dome's husband is Doug. And look, part of you has to respect that man, right, No, let me explain, Chris. Part of you has to respect a man who is willing to accept damaged goods if you will what Chris, I'm just talking about nothing in particular. But not everyone has the forgiveness the fortitude to buy a rental car. You know, the rental cars. A lot of people have used them and abused them. And look, it's been through a lot. You're not the first person to sit in that seat. It's definitely not the first person to take that thing for a spin. And it's not something I would personally do by a rental but the people who do it, I respect the courage, all right. And so I guess Doug was his name? Ermhoff m Hoff A half who cares what his name is he gets respect for that, not so much for the whole masculinity part though.
Speaker 6: The interesting part of how people have talked about your.
Speaker 2: Role here this is Jensaki and her quote new role. You know, she moved right from the White House into a lucrative, multi million dollar TV deal. That's pretty much how the system works here. She is sitting here talking a dog.
Speaker 6: Interesting part of how people have talked about your role here is how your role has reshaped the perception of masculinity. And I'm not sure you've planned on that, but you are an incredibly supportive spouse. Has that been an evolution for you? And do you think that's part of the role you might play as first gentleman?
Speaker 2: It's funny. I've started to think a lot about this. I've always been like this.
Speaker 7: My dad was like this.
Speaker 2: I have no doubt he was.
Speaker 6: What's his title?
Speaker 2: The second gentleman? That alone just murders mee. That just kills me. Oh man, I really hope we don't lose to these people. EX do some emails, Jesse. I talk a lot. I talk to a lot of people in my job. I see the need for a leader because people were uninformed. I get a good response when I speak. Your intro into the Mega Donors segment helped me realize that I am the leader that needs to be more active. Thanks for the push. Yeah, Look, we don't like hearing that, and I don't like saying it all the time because it puts a burden on people. I don't want to make your day worse. I want to make your day better. I got fifteen minutes with you on the road. Hopefully we learn about some issues, learn about some dirty comies, laugh once or twice, fart sound, and send you off. But every now and then we have to have a talk about because this is a mission, isn't it. Aren't we doing good here or trying to do good here? You probably have to take some mantle of leadership in your life because you're the hyper informed. As you're listening to the Sanami Voice right now while you cook dinner for the kids, other housewives are listening to Rihanna. As you're listening to the Sanami Voice right now, as you were construction, the other guys are all listening to Mexican music, not that there's anything wrong with that on the construction site. Actually always improve my mood. As you're listening to the Sanami voice right now, and you have school tomorrow. Your friends are not listen to me. It doesn't it's not about me. But it tells me the kind of person you are, and you are going to have to take more control over your circle and having conversations when appropriate, having conversations you don't normally have. Whatever form that takes, it doesn't have to be formal. It doesn't have to be Hey, guys, let's have a chat. But when situations arise, when an opportunity comes up, and opportunities come up, when an opportunity comes up to inform don't sit silently, don't sit there and brood. I know these guys don't know what they're talking about. I wish they'd just move on, say something, dig in and say something, step up and say something. You need to. All right, you need to. Hey, Jesse, I'm a new listener after hearing your especially patriotic duet with Tucker, I've taken you a uragement to heart in regards to getting involved in the local level of politics. Proud to say my wife and I took our three and two year old to a meet and greet dinner event through our town's local Republican Party. It can sometimes make you feel helpless and hopeless when looking at America's politics at a national level, but it felt empowering to get involved at a local level where average citizen's voice can still be heard and respected. I live in communist Connecticut, but at least reside in an area with a conservative state rep. Thanks for the good advice. I'm a daily listener. His name is Nick. You will find yourself enjoying your involvement, and it's rewarding, and that feeling of helplessness and hopelessness goes away once you dig in. All right, I'm moving off of it. Let's talk about them already blaming Trump for his assassination attempts. Oh, they're still going. Hang on, Jesse is the Jesse Kelly Show. We have Nikki Neely coming up about ten minutes from Nowho's Nicky Neely. She is someone who chose to get involved, So we'll talk to her find out exactly what she did. I'll get to some emails here in a moment. Remember you can email the show Jesse at jessikellyshow dot com. You can leave a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. The New York Times said, today Trump says he's in danger, So why did he seek out the embrace of one hundred thousand fans. That's from a Sean mccreash. As I have said many times before, the reaction to Donald Trump's two assassination attempts tells you exactly how the American media, how the system is going to talk about it when a major Republican is finally murdered in this country. And of course that's what they want. They want Republicans murdered, silence, to intimidated. That's why nobody backed off for even five seconds of that. He's hitler rhetoric. If anything, they ramped it up after the two assassination attempts. Why would you ramp it up because that's what you want to happen. So, whenever someone is finally successful killing a major Republican, whether it be Trump or someone else, the system is going to spend twenty four forty eight hours blaming that person, describing why that person kind of had it coming. They'll they'll use the best language they can find, a massage that the right way, but it'll be twenty four to forty eight hours of blaming that person, explaining why that person deserved to die anyway for being on the right, and then like that, it'll be gone from the news, gone from the news. Donald Trump, one week before he was supposed to become the official Republican nominee for president, having sealed the race up, had a shooter get one hundred and forty eight yards away from him and take a kill shot, an accurate kill shot that would have killed him and anyone else on the planet if he doesn't turn his head at the exact moment, so it grazes his ear. And the media dropped it in about a day or two, and they spent that day or two talking about how his rhetoric brought it on himself. These people, they're evil, man, they are. And you know what, a lot of this, too, is their cult programming. I'm gonna play something for you really quickly here. It's gonna sound weird to stay with me. So I was doing some digging into cults. I like that stuff. Sometimes. The human mind fascinates me. And I saw this thing called the coconut.
Speaker 1: August angle Heart was in his early twenties when he joined the Young Born, a cult focused on vegetarianism, and nudism. In nineteen oh two, after the Young Born was dissolved, Engelhart relocated to modern day Papua New Guinea. There he developed his own cult, The Order of the Sun, and promoted the consumption of a fruit based diet, particularly coconuts, which he believed were special since they grew the closest to the sun at its peak. Around thirty followers joined this coconut cult. However, relying on coconuts as a primary food source led to many members' deaths. Engelhart himself lost a lot of weight, which was compounded by a drought, and he developed various illnesses. He ultimately passed away in nineteen nineteen at the age of forty three.
Speaker 2: It's weird. Who would do that? A fruit called? We have the coconuts? People did that? Thirty people did that? What's the sweat lodge called?
Speaker 1: James Arthur Ray began promoting New Age beliefs with self help advice. This led to him hosting several spiritual Warrior events, which involved testing the participants resolved by putting their lives in danger. In two thousand and nine, Ray brought members who paid him around ten thousand dollars each to a retreat in Arizona. He got them inside a non traditional sweat lodge for several hours for quote spiritual cleansing. As a result, eighteen people suffered burns, dehydration, organ failure, and other conditions, and three people tragically died.
Speaker 2: Cult people are programmable. They are. We all are on some level. Some people are more susceptible to it than others. I want you to listen to this. This is Michael Cohen on MSNBC. Listen to the cult chance, the cult rhetoric, every single cult buzzword.
Speaker 5: Well, anythink happens to you?
Speaker 2: If he ones, well, I'm out of here.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm already working on a foreign passport with a completely different name. I don't know how it's going to work. As far as dealing with my wife and my children, I certainly don't want them moving to where I'm looking to go.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want his wife and children to come along with him. How could you get that deranged? How could you listen to this? This is Sunny Haustin on the view.
Speaker 6: I truly believe that his legacy will be etched in the history books as Washington.
Speaker 2: How could anybody be that delusional? She was talking about Joe Biden there. How could anybody be that delusional? Why do they keep trying to kill him? They've been programmed into a cult, racist, misogynistic, programmed into a cult, programmable robots. Anyway, let's talk to Nicky Neely about some local activism and we'll get to some headlines that didn't get you. Some emails in the end might even have a little voicemail or too still to come before I get to that. It would help when leaving your voicemails if you called in from a Puretalk phone, it would help because then I know your cell phone service will be solid. Remember when you switch to Puretalk, this isn't some fly by night cell phone company where you're gonna be dropping calls everywhere. You don't have to worry about switching from Verizon AT and T or T Mobile. Pure Talk's on the same network, same five G network. But when you switch to Puretalk, you will pay significantly less. You will have an incredible service. You'll deal with a company who's CEO fought for this country in Vietnam. And their customer service they're Americans who speak English. They're so hot for America they hire Americans. It's so nice to be understood when you're on the phone. It takes ten minutes to switch. You can keep your phone or get a new one. I just got a new one from them. Keep your phone, keep your new number whatever. Pure talk makes it easy and they're pleasant. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly Pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. Well, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and I am about to welcome in Nicki Neely. She is the founder and president of Parents Defending Education. Here's a little bit from nicky.
Speaker 9: School Boards across the country cut the mics on parents who read passages from these books, stating this is inappropriate.
Speaker 7: There are children in the room, yet.
Speaker 9: Those same books are being provided to children in schools. Well, it may seem politically convenient to scapegoat parents. I ask you to read some of these explicit paragraphs and look at these sexual images with your children or your grandchildren, and then tell your constituents whether you consider such content educational.
Speaker 2: I love people getting involved, so I thought we should bring her on. NICKI, why'd you get involved in politics?
Speaker 7: Well, somewhat selfishly, I have children, and I'm really frustrated at what they are learning or conversely, what they are not learning in schools, And so I thought, you know, what if not me? Even who if not?
Speaker 2: Now? Then when that's the part that I love the most, Nikki. It's not just specifically what you're doing, which I love, But I talk all the time about everyone's need, myself included, to get more local and get involved. We talk about this stuff and we think, well, my neighbors should, my husband should, my wife should, my sisters should. But it's never the one in the mirror we look to, and that needs to be what we all do.
Speaker 7: Correct, absolutely, and we want to encourage everybody. Everyone has a role to play. You could just see an article, You could see a homework assignment and pass it on to somebody and that can be what you do. Not everybody has to go and run for Congress or governor, but everyone has a part, has a role to play in taking our schools back from these activists.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was the spark for you? What was the thing?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: There had to be a thing that puts you over the top.
Speaker 7: So any enough, my grandparents on my on my father's side actually met in an internment camp, and so I know firsthand a government that is big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take it all away. And for me, the thing that really kind of radicalized me for Cada twelve was back when schools were starting to reopen in twenty twenty, there was I'm from Chicago, where all terrible ideas start, and there was a superintendent there who said he was going to allow black and brown children to go back to school for in person education before white children in the name of anti racism. And I started screaming at my computer saying, Ah, you can't do that, that's unconstitutional. I thought, you know what, I'm married to a constitutional lawyer. We have dinner parties when we talk about the fourteenth Amendment. But how do we help Bob and Omaha, who doesn't know these things? How do we help average people fight back? And that's where this came from.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what is it exactly you do at parents defending education?
Speaker 7: So I think of what we do is translating lawyer into English. You know, people, when you think about civil rights and education, you think about campus free speech, you think about a kangaroo court on Title nine or Leah Thomas is a summer you don't think, can my eight year old be forced to use pronouns? Should my fourth grader have to do a privilege walk? You know, people see these things, they hear these things. They're queasy, but they don't know how to get involved because if you say the wrong thing, you might be the neighborhood QAnon guy through the rest of your life. And so we want to give people the confidence and the tools they need to get engaged. Here's are queer questions to ask. You don't have to go in, you know, screaming at the top of your lungs, but figure out who made these decisions, and let's hold these people accountable because they have been used to getting away with murder for decades and that has to stop.
Speaker 2: Have you seen gains as you've taken on this battle, Well, this war really is what it is. You win battles, you lose battles, but you always find out some things after you start wading into the muck. What have you found out so far?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, there is so much rotten schools. Unsurprisingly, so when we launched in twenty twenty one, a lot of it was about race sixteen nineteen. It was Ibran Kendy it was Robin DiAngelo, and then over the past three years, I mean, you and I have seen this turn into just a fire hose of information about gender really sexualizing children's very very young ages. But then it's interesting because we have a tipline and since our launch, we've been getting fifty to two hundred tips a week from across the country, and so it's almost like an early warning system where we can see and put together trends of where are these crazy assignments coming from, what nonprofits are pushing these who is funding this activism in schools. This is not organic, and to pull those threads together and then put that in front of policy makers, to the Congress where state legislators or governors or ags can act on that, because these people are doing this to our kids with our tax dollars behind our back. So it's truly insult to injury.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought that up, because it's something we talk about a lot. How much of this stuff we actually fund through government grants, government dollars. We fund so much of our own destruction. Have you gotten any kind of help from these Republican red state ages, from Republican politicians, or has it all fallen on deaf years, except the run advertisements about it when they want to get elected again.
Speaker 7: No, it's a good question. There certainly are some elected officials that are more brave than others. One thing we have been tracking is actually the expansion of what we call parental exclusion policies. These are school boards that have voted affirmatively to say, you, as a parent, don't have a right to know your child's gender identity. And we know that there have been states that have been passing, you know, parental rights laws. But what happens then and so actually in December, the governor or the attorney general in Kansas, Chris Kobok, sent a letter to all of the schools that we had identified that still had those policies in the books, and he said, my interpretation of the law is you're breaking state and federal law, and so you better get your house in order. And so we hope and we expect that there will be more officials doing that's going forward. But Congress recently lunched the Congressional Merit Caucus as a posit the way to fight back against the insidious effects of DEI. And so I think, you know, we're just we're getting you to educate both members and their staffs and all these issues.
Speaker 2: NICKI neely parents defending education. Thank you, man, I appreciate you very much. That was awesome, Thank you, thank you. We have to get involved, we have to get more involved than we are. And I'm going to keep reading the emails. I'm gonna keep bringing these people on so we can discuss this, so we can all of us. Me too, I need the motivation too. On the weekends when I'm tired, I don't feel like it after work, and I feel I need it too. Are we going to get involved? Are we're going to fight back locally? Or are we going to leave it up to someone else? Anyway, I just wanted you to hear that. I also wanted you to hear this. You know how we opened up the voicemails. We opened up the voicemails, and if you want to leave us a voicemail, you can eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. But some of these I just shouldn't some of these I should not play on the show.
Speaker 3: Jesse Kelly Berger, this is Mickey. I swear this is true. On the same station I listened to you Kamala is running ads. In one of them, she says, the middle class doesn't want to just get by, they want to get a head. Usually she says things I can't swallow. But this is something we can wrap our hands around. If she's elected president, she'll go down on history. I mean in history. That is all.
Speaker 2: The voice spells were Chris's idea. I want you to know. I no, don't deny it now, Chris, don't try to wash your hands of this after the fact. They were Chris's idea. I walked in about a month ago and Chris said, Jewish producer cred Jewish producer. Chris said. He looked at me right in the face, and he said, Jesse, do you want to do a voicemail greeting? And I looked at him right back, and I said, why, Well, since we don't really take calls very often on the show, I think maybe we should we should do voicemails. And I initially you always go with your first instinct, right, because my first instinct was Chris, you're fired. But then I backed off of that. I thought to myself, no, maybe that's too extreme. I'll just go with no, we won't do that. But then he kept bringing it up. Hey, you want to leave the voicemail. You want to leave the voicemail, and eventually I caved. I caved, and now now we have this. Now we have this. Now we have to deal with your voicemails. So either way, love, Hey, death threats, you can email them Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com and you can leave a voicemail. It can be light, can be heavy. It is as heavy as ten boxes that you might be moving if you want to leave one of those. Eight seven three seven seven four three seven three. All right, we are going into the final segment. I know you're gonna find this shocking, but there are a bunch of headlines I didn't get to from today, so hang on for that. Get the Cure for Rhinos week Days with The Jesse Kelly Show. Is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Don't forget. You can email us Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. He can call leave us a voice fail. That's fine too. Did you see this on MSNBC? Do you remember how many times we've talked about how the communist tries to break families, and he will succeed in breaking many, many families. This happened all over the Soviet Union, China, East Germany. They focus on breaking families, breaking children away from their parents, shattering that bond, those values, because a nuclear family unit is the building block of a happy, prosperous country. If you have a country full of nuclear family units intact, without knowing anything else about the government, the location, that country is probably going to be just fine. And if you have a country where that stuff is shattered, then it creates misery and chaos and those that's how the communist gains power. So they try to break up families, try to ensure that the highest loyalty is always to the state. One guy, his father was one of the January sixth political protesters. The government has gone after one of the honestly the saddest segments I've heard. He went on MSNBC to talk about it.
Speaker 10: Well, the tip actually came in from before January sixth. My dad was getting way more radicalized as a time went on, following Trump and isolating himself more and more, and it was terrifying.
Speaker 2: What are some of the signs you saw?
Speaker 10: You know he's watching also.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen to them. What are the signs you saw before you made the decision to turn in your father?
Speaker 10: Sorts of media that was terrifying. He isolated himself to online groups that were far right radical, and he was growing more and more violent, not to just the family, but to the people around him, and it scared me.
Speaker 11: And then when you saw it January sixth, how soon after you realize your father was involved that you had to act further.
Speaker 10: It was while they were pointing guns at the doors of the house.
Speaker 2: You saw him there.
Speaker 10: He was texting my mom and facetiming her, and it was a.
Speaker 11: Delusional And did you have any hesitation about going further? I mean, he is your father, But as you say, you saw him there with guns, and prosecutor said he'd let the match of January sixth.
Speaker 10: Of course, it was the hardest decision I've ever made, and it continue to haunt me to this day. But you know, I don't regret it, and I still feel for him and my family.
Speaker 2: Why is that pink haired freak in your child's fourth grade class? Why is the teacher, Why is she so adamant about turning your child gay? Why why does she talk so often about abortion in a loving way. Why does she have a Black Lives Matter flag in the classroom? Why why do these states? Why do they even pass laws saying they can do things to your child, help your child transition without having to notify you. Why? Why, why why why? Breaking your child away from you is not some tiny side product of the American communist. It is one of the main missions of the American Communist. You see your child as a wonderful, God breathed soul who hopefully you can raise into being a happy, productive adult. The American communist sees your child as a future foot soldier in their revolution if they can only break them away from you. It's why the Stazi did it, the NKVD did it, the KGB did it, the Red Guard did it. It's every single place communism has ever taken hold. They've managed to shatter the family home in some instances and turn children against their parents. They'll turn husband against wife, wife against husband. Parents will turn in children. It's not just the one way street. You should know. Parents will turn in their children. Remember your dad, but he wouldn't let you visit during COVID You didn't wear enough masks. Yeah, something to remember. Also, remember when I was talking about Mark Cuban. We have time for this, Chris, so I'd still have time to slip this in. I talked about Mark Cuban. Remember when I said this, I have no idea what's going on specifically with Mark Cuban, wouldn't pretend to know. But it applies to way more than just him. It's just a good general rule you should keep in mind for the future. When you see a member of the elite actor, actress, ceo, athlete, I don't care who it is. Not having a political opinion, don't You don't like that happens. But when they go way too far, when they go way over the top, either they have a financial interest they need the government's help on, or they're being blackmailed, they need protection. You know what Mark Cuban said to Elon Musk today, You want to talk about proving the old oracle right. You want to talk about really exposing what your motivation are. Elon Musk said something about getting Trump elected, and Mark Cuban said, Elon, there will come a time when you need something from Donald Trump. You will think you have earned the right to ask and receive. You have been a loyal, faithful soldier for him. You have supported him politically with tens of millions of dollars. Then at the point you need him the most, you will find out what so many before you have learned. His loyalty is only to himself. Remember when we how that talk? Yeah, Mark, we all see. Also, I hope you've seen about Relief Factor. Have you seen the reviews? I talk about Relief Factor all the time. The natural way to take care of that pain in your life, not masket, not ignore it, natural way to take care of it. Go look it up. You know they sell these three week quick start kits. You're supposed to take it for three weeks, every day for three weeks and watch the pain disappear. But that's it. It's just a three week kid, It's nineteen ninety five. So how do they stay in business? Well, almost everyone calls and orders more. What do you think that is? Get the pain out of your life. You don't have to sit and live with that nagging, soul sucking pain that you're struggling with every day. Stop try Relief Factor. Let them at least turn it down. It might even turn it off. Call them eight hundred for Relief one eight hundred, the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com drug free, fight pain naturally, take care of your pain naturally.
Speaker 9: And now here's a headline by it go you know that.
Speaker 2: You know the thing headlines we didn't get to you. Cost of illegal immigration equivalent to the thirty sixth largest economy in the world. It's four hundred and fifty one billion dollars per year. That was just released by the House Republicans. You should know that number is incredibly low. Yeah, that's right. We have imported the third world. We now pay for the third world while you can't pay for groceries or rent. Beijing exploits climate agenda in effort to make the US more vulnerable to China. Yes, while China builds a new coal plant every five minutes, they fund huge numbers of left wing commi activists here attacking our energy sector. I wonder why that is. Oh, speaking of which, Biden Harris give fifty five million to a green energy company linked to a pro kamala Ad campaign. Once again a reminder, we fund our own destruction.
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor