Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following is a paid program.
Speaker 1: Wr's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. It's Every Kid Healthy Week. We need every kid to be healthy. It's scary how unhealthy our kids are. They have anxiety, depression, panic disorders. They have obesity, diabetes, kids have diabetes. Supposed to be adults that get this stuff. Kids are having heart problems. Kids aren't resilient anymore. We need to increase their brain function. We gotta do it. We owe it to the next generation, all right, And it all starts from the diet. We gotta go back to home cooked meals, no preservatives, no seed oils, no sugar, artificial flavors, no gluten or dairy. We gotta go back to eat our fruits and veggies and eating fresh eggs and fresh chicken, and you know newly wild fish. Just eat real food. From the earth, next plane gonna get where. That's sitentary lifestyle. You use it or you lose it. The more the kids sit at home, sit at watching TV, sit playing video game, sit on their cell phone, sit on TikTok and Facebook and Instagram, all the activities are sitting or sitting at the computer all day long. You know, my kids, they're always outside. We literally have an old school neighborhood where you know, all the kids just run to each other's backyards and they play in each yard and they go and they play outside basketball and football and soccer, and they ride bikes and they giggle and they get dirty. They're in the mud. We don't need all these plans, you know. It's good to be active. It's good to have you know. My kids. Yes, they're in the boy Scouts and they play soccer and basketball in there and track and you know they take the drums and the piano and musical instruments and so, yes, they have activities. But we let them be kids, you know, we let them use their imagination. Gotta unplug. It's scary how ittive the devices are. You know, they have that program wait till eight like meaning like don't give your kid a phone till eighth grade. Their brains are developing, and you don't want them addicted. It's like a drug. It releases the same chemicals you get that dopamine hit. So the cell phones are like drinking. They're like cocaine and heroine and all these drugs. Same thing, and maybe even worse because they have access to a twenty four to seven all the time. You gotta put a limit, you know, we put like a my son's in eighth grade. He's got a cell phone, but we put a limit where he gets thirty minutes a day, you know, whatever he wants to do, some text messages and you know, you know, whatever he wants if he wants to watch a video or something like that. So he's got a half hour. But then that's it. You gotta end it. Gotta be responsible to gonna be okay not having the phone. Gotta be able to use your imagination, use your brain. And adults are addicted to these phones too. Unplug'll just say hey today from I don't care what it is, four pm to eight pm, no phone, not gonna use it. You gotta be committed to that, to unplugging and don't have any electronics in your bedroom. No TV, no radio, no computer, no iPad, no cell phone, no Wi Fi, no five G get rid of it. Don't have anything plugged in your whole bedroom, nothing plugged in. Now the only thing people say, oh, I need an alarm clock. That's so bad. I get it. You need an alarm clock. You could use your cell phone as an alarm clock, but have it charge you're ready, so it's not plugged in all night. Put it at the furthest corner from you, and that way when you uh the arm goes off. Now you have to get out of bed to turn it off anyway, So that's the way. If you need to use your cell phone as an alarm clock, but don't have it next to you on the nightstand, don't have anything near you and don't have anything plugged in. No TV, no radio, no computer, no iPad, nothing plugged in. And also don't have anything plugged in on the wall. Let if your head is against the wall, but you have nothing in uh plugged in your room, but again on the other side of the wall, it is some appliance, refrigerator, microwave, who knows flat screen TV something. Then you're goinging to create the same function as if you had something plugged in your room, because it's right on the wall. It's literally right next to your head all night. I had a patient with severe insomnia, headaches, anxiety, lived in the city, and I had her change her bed to the other wall, and that other wall was facing the outside, so there was nothing else the wall that her bed was facing. Originally there was another apartment on the other side, and that apartment is where the kitchen was, so she had like a refrigerator or a microwave oven all next to her head all night long. Scary, I might not even realize that. So you gotta unplug. Gotta limit our radiation, limit the video games for the kids. Limit the YouTube videos. Limit, the television limit, the cell phone limit, the iPad, limit the laptop. They need limitations, all right, they have to use it for school, fine, But then they need limitations. You know, use TV as a reward. Oh, you did all your chores, you did your homework, the good grades, you scored a goal in the soccer game, whatever you want to do. Then you say, okay, you get to watch a half hour show today. What do you want to watch? And hopefully you guys watch something funny, like you know, full House or something, not some zombie apocalypse, not some SVU where little kids are getting raped. Not the news where there's fires and racism and political corruption and inflation and wars. You know, don't watch all this stressful stuff. Something to make you laugh, something lighthearted, something fun right, So don't soak in all this bad knowledge. Don't soak in all these dramas, traumas, all this crime, all these disasters. I don't watch the news. I don't want to know that stuff. It's gonna make my brain stressed out. I don't want to know. I want to know good things. I wanted to go happy things. I wanna know funny things, joyful things. Those are the type of people I want to be around. I don't want friends who are complaining, who were negative, always got something bad to say about somebody. They're always talking trash, always complaining, negative Nancy. I don't want to hear it. And I don't care if you're my blood relative, my best friend, I'm not putting up with it. I'd rather have very few people that hang out with be positive and happy and joyful. I'll live in my little bubble. It's not about quantity. It's about quality and that goes for everything in your life. Food it's not about quantity, it's about quality. Eat high quality foods. It's not about doing, you know, exercise, It's about quality exercise. You know, I see these people at the gym and yeah, they're just like you know, walking on the treadmill for like an hour, basically texting, talking on their phone. Yeah. Is that better than sitting on the couch. Yeah, But it's not quality working out. Right, a quality workout, you gotta sweat, your heart has to be your muscle's got to be a little strained, you gotta be uncomfortable. That's a real quality workout. It's not about how many hours you're putting in at the gym. It's about the quality of the exercise. Right, when you're studying, it's not about how many hours you're studying, but what's the quality you're studying, how much you absorbing, how much are you remembering? Always about the quality. So have quality, high relationships, high quality food, high quality exercise, high quality sleep. It's not the amount of time you're in bed, it's the amount of quality deep sleep hours. I'd rather have seven hours of high quality sleep than ten hours of restless sleep. And that is what we got to do for these kids. Quality time with your family, quality food, quality friends, quality sleep, quality exercise, quality, spirituality, quality, giving, charity. You could do it. We can do it. Our kids can do it. And if we teach our kids to do it, they'll teach our kids and we'll change this world. You gotta give to others. You gotta help others, and you gotta do it in a kind way. And when you help others, your brain get stronger, and anyone else who observes that their brain gets stronger. So we got to teach our kids to stop being so selfish. It's not always about them. What are they gonna do to contribute to the world. How are they gonna help others? We can't do everything for our kids. We have to teach them how to help each other, how to be a community. There's too much division, right. We gotta keep kids healthy this week so we function and better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Caplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases. That this is the show for you. Don't misboost your brain power with doctor Eric Caplan and you will learn natural, integrative, and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Caplin is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact doctor Caplin, you can call Team that two are one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc dot com.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power. All right, So we got to keep kids healthy this week. We got to get them healthy. It's scary. One out of five children have been diagnosed with some sort of mental, emotional or behavioral disorder one in five, and a lot of them are on medications and uh, you know xenix, and you know anxiety pills and depression pills and lexapro and lithium and oh my god, all these medications that are you know, normally given to adults. They're even given to kids and their brains are developed. When you give these kids these medication that mess with the brain chemistry as their brains developing, it creates permanent damage. It's very scary. You never want to give kids these medications. All these school shootings that the teenagers do, they're all on these psychiatric meds. It's not the brain that causes them to do it, it's the medication that causes them to do it. It's on the bottle. May cause violent tendencies, may cause suicidal, may cause anxiety, depression. It's on the pill, says it in the bottle. Why do you want to take pills where the cure is worse than the condition, and especially developing brain. It's very irresponsible for all these doctors to constantly prescribe these medications. Why don't all these kids have these behavioral problems? Youah, the cell phones are one of them. Right. If you send a text message to your friend and you don't get a response right away. You go with withdrawal. It's like, you know you're a cocaine addict and your drug dealer doesn't have anything for you, and you're like, oh, I need my fix. You don't get the text message, your brain get stressed out. Then it's an hour later, you still don't get the text message. Now it's even worse a few hours later, worse a day later. Your brain starts going crazy. And now what do they want to do? Give you medication to shut off everything, to make you a zombie. So guess what. You're not gonna feel depression, You're not gonna feel the anxiety as much, but you're also not gonna feel love, joy, happiness, passion. They shut off these neuronal pathways. Sometimes the cure is worse than the condition. So the cell phones are a big cause of these behavioral problems of these mental disorders. Social media they say, Oh, everyone's so skinny and beautiful, and they're on vacation, and they're so much money and so many friends, and they're always so happy. Lies, lies, lies. You can't watch social media thinking that these lives are normal. Everyone's given their highlight reel. Very few people are posting all their sadness, their depression, when they have no money, when they're just sitting at home doing nothing. They're posting their vacations. They're posting their fancy then as they're posting when they're all dressed up in their makeup, their hair is done. They're posting when they look good, when they're having fun with their all their friends and family, when they're visiting exotic places. It's never when life is down. But if you think everyone's life is great, that's you're in fantasy world. Love your life, and I don't care what it is. You got to love. Love that you can see, Love that you can hear, Love that you could speak, Love that you can swallow, Love that your heart beats, Love that your lungs breathe, Love that you can digest food, Love that you could pee and poop and sweat, Love that you can read, Love that you can watch a sunset, Love that you could walk, Love that you could talk. Appreciate all that because I got patience that are missing all those things, and they would switch spots with you in a second every day. Appreciate what you have. Then your mental disorder decreases. It's hard to be anxious and appreciative at the same time. It's hard to be stressed out and thankful at the same time. Fail your days with appreciation, thankful, gratitude. You can't be have gratitude and panic at the same time. Doesn't work like that. Right in your gratitude journal, say it out loud. Be grateful that whatever it is. You have a brother, you have a mom, you have a kid, you have a friend, you got a neighbor. Be thankful for everything. You got a job, you got food and your refrigerator. You got clothes on your back, you got a roof up over your head. You can lock your door at night. You're not in Ukraine, You're not in Israel. Be thankful for everything that's happening in your life right now. You're not in some you know, forest fire in California. You're not in some tornado in Kansas. You're not in some hurricane in Florida. You're doing pretty good. Your life is pretty good. I was just in a Dominican The average monthly salary is two hundred and fifty dollars a month, not a day, not a week, a month. And guess what gas is more expensive there. Groceries are more expensive there, so the cost of living is higher. The salaries are two hundred and fifty dollars unmoved. But guess what, I saw so much more happiness in the Dominican than I do in America. They have no materials, no money, but they love. They have friends and family that care about them. They have fun. They have music and dance. They'll kick a rock and have fun with that. And they're right next to Haiti, and Haiti's much worse than Dominican. They have any less money and they're happy too. It is crazy. You go to Africa and you see these kids and you're like, oh, man, feel bad for these kids in Africa. They look at America and like, oh, I feel bad for these American kids. They're stuck in school all day. They're not allowed to move, they're not allowed to play with each other, talk with each other. They gotta listen to the teacher all day long. Well, these Advocate kids are out in the sun enjoying it. Then the American kids can go home. They're on their cell phone, they're on computer. The Avocids are going out playing, swimming, having fun with each other, smiling, laughing. The American kids are complaining, Oh, I only got twenty percent left. Oh nobody liked my TikTok video. Oh nobody's returning my text message. Oh like, I don't want this dinner tonight. Oh I don't want to go to my baseball practice. We complain about the stupidest things. Got to teach our kids and ourselves to appreciate life. Have gratitude. If you want to be happy, you don't want to have depression anxiety. Live in the moment. Appreciate what you have. Appreciate your friends, your family, whatever it is, your church, your work, your neighbors, your school, your job, your extracurricular activities, people who love you and take care of you every day. Write it down. I don't care if you're writing your cell phone. If you write in it, it's some gratitude journal. And if you got to say that out loud, if you say you're grateful for this, you say you appreciate this, tell people you appreciate them. You got to say it out loud. Don't say these negative things out loud. Don't say, oh, I hope I don't get COVID. Say I want to boost my immune system. Don't say, oh, my parents had Alzheimer's. How can I prevent that? Say hey doc, how do I improve my memory? Say? Oh my god, I have a headache. Do you think it's cancer? No? Say hey doc, how can I improve the function of my brain? How can get more blood and oxygen? I wanna feel better? Function matter, Change the words we use, and don't hang around with people who use negative terminology. That will grow on you. You don't even realize it. One bad apple can ruin the whole bunch. We need to encourage each other, be around people who lift you up. Your cheerleaders, not your critics. Now you can have conversations and masterminds and figure out stuff that you could work on. And figure out your weaknesses that you want to help improve, But don't focus your energy on those. Focus your energy on stuff that's going to improve your body. Focus your energy on things that are going to improve your function. Don't live your life avoiding stuff that aggravates your condition. Start living a life where you do more of the stuff that makes you feel good. People are always looking for, so what causes their problems. Stop looking for what causes your problems. Look for what helps you improve. Look for the solutions. Be solution oriented. Not problem oriented solutions. What makes me feel better, don't avoid what makes me feel worse, focus on what feels better. And they also did research that shows it's more important to avoid talking negative than talking positive. So you must avoid talking negative to function matner, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two sixty one two one five zero or email info at Kaplan, Brainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Kaplan, or visit caplandc dot com for more information.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boosh your brain power. According to the CDC, childhood obesity affects nearly twenty percent of American youth, and physical activity forget about it. One out of every four kids is not is only getting the recommended sixty minutes of daily exercise. One in four it's only getting sixty minutes. That is insane. I mean, when I was growing up, we did first thing in the morning, we did intramurs you know, we would spend like an I don't know what it was, a half hour, forty five minutes before school. We'd played different sports. We'd bike to school and we'd play sports. Then you'd have gym class every day. You know, it's another forty five minutes. Then after there's always something, you know, fall it was the soccer, Winter was basketball, you know, Spring was tennis. So there was some after school activity. Another hour two hours of practice. Then I'd go home and play with my brothers, play with my friends. We'd play football, basketball. I mean, the parents would beg for us to come back home. We just never wanted to come home. We're always physically active. It was biking, playing sports, swimming, running anything, you know, activities that were planning, activities that were unplanned. You know, stuff where were your uniforms and refs and stuff where it was just pickup games. But we're always active hours and hours every day. Now only one out of four children get sixty minutes of exercise. What are they doing. They're sitting all day. It's the worst thing for your brain. You never want to sit for more than twenty minutes straight. That's the twenty rule. Every twenty minutes, you get up for twenty seconds, walk twenty feet, move your body twenty seconds. I don't care if it's twenty jumping jacks, twenty push ups, twenty sit ups, twenty squads, twenty lunges. Just move your body for twenty seconds. You move it or you lose it. The worst thing for children and adults is a sedentary lifestyle. So we gotta get exercise every single day. You know, just even if you get a dog, just that forces you to go for a couple of walks every single day. You gotta move your body. Sitting is the new smoking. Don't let your kids sit all day. And teachers, when you're listening to this show, please every twenty minutes. Get these kids up, do some sort of movement break, just for twenty seconds. You will see their grades get better, their focus gets better, their mood gets better, their energy is better. Everything is better. With movement breaks every twenty minutes. It will change your life. That's the only thing you do from this show. Do the twenty rule. Every twenty minutes, you get up for twenty seconds and move your body. This is not negotiable. You have to move your body. It's the most important thing. Okay, so move your body. Find something that the kids like to do. I don't care if it's zoomba, if it's karate, if it's hiking, if it's fencing, if it's swimming, if it's skateboarding. Doesn't have to be going to the gym. It doesn't have to be you know, basketball or soccer or volleyball or just one of the main you know sports that children do. It could be anything. It's something that gets their body moving. You know. I have a patient that this kid loves the Ninja Warrior, so that's their thing. I have another day dore gymnasts. I have this eight year old lady that does pole dancing. I mean, I don't care what you do. Just do something active. You know, I have this bunch of senior citizens. They love the zumba class. They have people in wheelchairs doing zomba. But get your body moving, get off your butt. You move it or you lose it. You don't want to keep sitting and set an alarm because you're not gonna remember that to get up all the time. The more you sit, the more anxiety, the more depression, more back pain and neck pain and headaches and dizzyness, more obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, dementia. You don't want it. Stop sitting. Get your brain strong, get your body strong. You gotta move it. Find the activities that you like to do. But do some family stuff. Hey, every night after dinner, we're gonna go for a walk. Right, get your family do stuff together. Hey, every Saturday, we're gonna go for a hike. Every morning, we're all gonna do ten push ups together. Make it a family event. Right. You gotta move that body. You gotta get strong. You gotta do weight resistant exercises. And when when you're a kid, and yeah, not too heavy, but you need some resistance. You need to use those muscles. And when you start to do weight resistant exercises and those are push ups and pull ups, and you know, you're not talking about being Arnald Swartz in AA and you have to bench press five hundred pounds. But it can't just be okay, I'm gonna sit and walk to school and that's it. Now, you gotta do some resistance, you know, just like they did back in the day, whether it was lifting up rocks or you know, branches and you know, to move stuff or transfer food, you know, stuff like that. They always were using their muscles. Got to use our muscles. When you use your muscles, your brain gets stronger. When you use your muscles, your bones get stronger. When you use your muscles, your heart gets stronger, your digestion gets stronger, your respiration gets stronger, your immune system gets stronger, your memory improved. I mean, it's a no brainer. We have to do weight resistant exercises. Keep your body strong, keep your brain strong. You gotta do aerobic type of exercise where you start sweating and your heart starts beating. Walking is great, but as you are, you out of breath, are you struggling? Are you uncomfortable? You gotta be uncomfortable. You gotta strain that heart, make it more efficient. You know, if you could do forty push ups, you're ninety five percent less likely to get a heart attack or a stroke versus someone who's unable to do ten push ups. That's how much of a difference it is for your heart, not just for your muscles, for your heart. You want a good heart, better start doing weight resistant exercise. You want a good heart, better stop having a sedentary lifestyle. You want a good heart, better reduce your emotional stress. You want to good heart, you better get good good sleep I want to get You want a good heart, you gotta start drinking the right amount of water. If you want to get heart, you gotta eat the proper food. It's not easy, but you can do it. And you got to use your heart. Give love and charity, help others, contribute to society. So much love to give, just oozing and oozing out of love. You don't want it, you don't have to get it, but I want to give it. I want to give it to everybody. I love my patience, I love my steff I love my family, I love my friends. I remember I had this ex girlfriend and she broke up with me and I said, why did you that I love you? And she goes, you love everything, you love this table, you love this shirt. I'm not a table. I am not a shirt. So she was saying like, I just love everything. So she didn't feel special and that's why she broke up with me. It was almost like I have too much love and it's like, okay, stop loving everything else and give me all your love. And I couldn't do that. I'd so much love for everybody. I want to help everybody. You know. I feel like sometimes I love my patience more than they do. How come you don't want to get healthy? But it's not because I love them more than they do. They might not understand what I understand because I know if they do these simple things, they're going to function at a higher level. Most of the stuff I teach my patients is common sense, and we see a lot of patients. We have office in New York, we have office in New Jersey. We do virtual visits. We help people with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, de Mancha, stroke, MS, heart disease, thyroid disease, gastro intestinal ibs, ulcerative colitis. We have people with sebo mold exposure, tick, lime disease, concussion, traumatic brain injury, car accidents, mvas, slips and falls, all types of patients with dizzyness and headaches and sensitivities to light and smells and tonightis, and people with low energy and sleeping difficulties. When your brain's not functioning, you get a wide variety of symptoms. But the brain can be rewired through a process called neuroplasticity, So even if you suffer from those conditions, you can actually change your brain, rewire it so you could actually improve the signals, increase your dopamine, your serotonin, your oxytosing your endorphins in a natural and holistic and integrative way without any surgeries, without any drugs, medications, supplements, herbs, injections, ivs. The power that made the body heals the body. You just have to unleash your potential so you can function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases that this is the show for you. Don't mis boost your brain power with the Doctor Eric Kaplan and you will learn natural, integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact the Doctor Kaplin, you can call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplandc dot com.
Speaker 3: Function Banner, Feel banner and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Caplan and you're listening to boost your brain power. Children today spend an average of seven point five hours per day on screens. That's an average. There are people that don't have any screens. Seven point five hours that's more than sleep. So they're literally on screens more than they're sleeping. That is a major problem, major problem. Okay, there's twenty four hours in a day, all right. Eight hours should be sleep, eight hours should be fun, eight hours should be work, all right. Eight hours should not be on the screen, all right. That should only be part of your work. Is the screen time, but not all of it. And a lot of people they're eight hours of fun. There's another eight hours of screen time, all right, So start to unplug these screens. These devices, smart devices are making a stupid It's called digital dementia. So we stop using our brains. When I was a kid, we used our brains. We had to use maps. We didn't have a GPS. We had to use dictionaries, encyclopedias to learn and to look things up. We can just google it in two seconds. To do research, we had to learn how to do things. We need to just go on a YouTube video to teach us how to do it. We had to actually do math. We just use our phone to figure out all the formulations. We had to remember people's phone numbers. We didn't have a contact list. Everything We needed our brains for now, the machines have become our brains. Right, you go to the mechanic machine tells you what's wrong. Why you go to the doctor. They got to do some test on you. The machine tells you what's wrong? Why now you go to the supermarket. The machine checks you out, right, so now you know, you know, like when you used to go to the supermarket and oh it's you.
Speaker 4: Know, nineteen dollars and you know eighty cents, right, if you give them twenty dollars, okay, now I know it's twenty cents.
Speaker 3: What if you give them, like, you know, fifty dollars, they're gonna be like what they don't know how to do the math? Or sometimes you know, I want like ten dollars in change, right, and the bill is, you know, fifteen dollars, right, So I'll get them twenty five dollars, And then they don't. They won't get it, like I don't mind give me twenty five dollars, it's only you know fifteen. It's like, oh, but I want ten dollars change. It's like they don't use their brains, right. The machine does it for them. The calculator, the spell check, the Google, the YouTube that now you got, the chat GPT, the artificial intelligence. The machine does everything for you, but that makes you stupid. It's called digital dementia. So you gotta unplug, start using your brain more, stop using the technology less. So we have to switch it up. Gotta go a little old school unless you're okay with the way the world's going, which is severe Alzheimer's demand. You know, we don't want these diseases, diabetes, obesity. You want to end up like everyone else, great, then you can do what everyone else does. If you want to get better results, you got to be the one percent. You have to do what nobody else is doing. Getting up early to exercise, going to bed early to get good rest, making water with Celtic salt and with lemon every morning on an empty stomach, doing oil pulling, reading in your book, doing a gratitude journal, exercising every day, giving to charity, helping others, eating a healthy diet, eating the rainbow, avoiding all the white foods, avoiding all the plastics, avoiding all the heavy metals. You gotta work for it. If you want to get healthy, you gotta do the work, and you got to figure out where your problem areas are. The best test to figure out where your problem areas are, it's called a qEEG brain mapping. With a q EEG brain mapping It can actually tell us which areas of the brain are functioning well and which area the brain is not functioning well. It measures your brain waves, your alpha, beta, theta, delta. Alpha brain waves is how you are normally. Beta is when you're really thinking and focused. Theta is when you're daydreaming. Delta is when you're sleeping. And based on the location of the abnormal brain waves, it can tell us do you have depression, do you have anxiety? Do you have troubles with focus, concentration, motivation, organization, planning, time management, sleep? Do you have a thyroid problem, intestinal inflammation, you have low dopamine aceto colin? Have you had a concussion, heavy metal poisoning, Have you had a pathology? Do you have dizzyness, headaches, sensory problems? Tonight, it is low energy. It picks up all with no radiation. There's no contrast fluid, there's no small tube, there's no risk, no pain, super quick, super easy. The test is normally six hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email, you could get the brain mapping for only twenty one dollars. The number to call is six four, six, two, two, one sixty seven three eight, or you could text six four six two two one six seven three eight, or you can email info at Kaplinbrain and Body dot com just let them know you want to do the q EEG brain mapping for only twenty one dollars. Another test that I think you should do is called a VNG or a VOG. That's called a video nostography, and that measures your eye movements and fast eye movements and slow and up and down and left and right and in the dark and in the light, and with a head movement and stability and all this great stuff. And it could tell us which areas the brain are overactive and which areas are underactive. If it's overacting, you might have panic, anxiety, worry, anger, aggression, insomnia, ADHD. Your mind's racing, you're always worried. If it's underactive, you might have low motivation, poor memory, you might have fatigue, you might have waking, you might have brain fog, confusion, you might always be laid behind schedule. Everything's underactive. The VNG also picks up that. And I'll say, is it the left side the right side, Is that the parietal cortext the front or the temporal the occipital breaks it all down for you, and again no radiation love this test. This test is also normally six hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email you could get this test for only twenty one dollars. Caller text six four six two two one six seven three eight, or you can email info at kaplombraininbody dot com. The last test is a one on one with me where I go over your VNG, I go over your qEEG brain mapping. If you've had blood work, I'll go over your blood work. We'll also do a neurological and physical evaluation. I'll listen to your heart, your lungs, your gut. Will check out your memory, your balance, your posture, your alignment, your coordination, your reflexes, your strength, your range of motion. Your respiration will check out how your eyes respond to light, your oxygen levels, your pulse rates. So we'll do a full neurologic physical evaluation including memory, balance, sensory, motor, all that great stuff. That is about forty five minutes. It's normally six hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email, you could get that test for only twenty one dollars. It's a one on one with me, and if you want, you can do all three twenty one dollars brain mapping, twenty one dollar VNG and a twenty one dollar one on one with me. You could say all three tests. The number again is six four six two two one six seven three eight, or you can email info at Kaplinbrainebody dot com. If you like this information, you could get my book which is called Boost Your Brain Power, A Guide to Improving your Memory and Focus. You could get that on Amazon, or you could just call the office. We could send it to you. If you put it on Amazon, make sure you spell brain power with one word, so it's called Boost your brain Power, a Guide to Improving your Memory Focus. There's a picture of a big blue brain on the cover. Uh. If you're on social media, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok YouTube. Our Facebook is Caplin Brain Embody, our YouTube is Caplin Brain Embody, our Instagram is at Kaplan Brain Body, and our TikTok is doctor Eric Kaplan. If you are interested in our website and learning more information about our offices in New York, New Jersey or virtual and what services we offer. You could visit our website kaplindc dot com. And also you know, if you want to listen to the old shows, you could go on the archives, you could go on the radio website, you can go on the app and just put in my name, doctor Eric Kaplan. Boost your brain power and you can listen to all my old shows. I'm here every Saturday. Make sure you tune in next week. If you want to function better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you just listen to boost your brain power. So you could learn holistic, integrative and natural ways to improve your body through a process called neuroplasticity that does not involve any drugs, any surgeries, no injections, Completely holistic and very effective. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six' one two one five zero or email info At, Kaplan brainandbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with Doctor, caplan or VISIT kaplandc dot com for more. Information the proceeding was a paid. Program Do wur's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas.
Speaker 1: Expressed the preceding was a paid. Podcast iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas. Expressed