Speaker 1: One on one point thirty k d WB so much so much new music today. Have you listened to the new Subrina Carpenter?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I have, yes.
Speaker 2: Also listen to the Mariah Carry new song.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing when I walked in Colt.
Speaker 3: Do you hear the new more I Carry? It's a box just.
Speaker 2: Like oh, so I was like, oh this is Gilf Energy. I was like, dang, yeah.
Speaker 1: Crazy, Okay, calm down, but we are going to play the brand new Sabrina Carpenter. It's called Manchild here in a second. I'm excited because I only listened to the first half of it. I'm excited to hear the full thing. But also, we do have your next name, your chance to win tickets to the weekend. We're gonna read a name of four thirty five ish right around there for your chance to win. And right now it's Friday. It was awesome weather, but now it's weird weather. It's like, what's happening? We're ready for the weekend. Let's do some random shout outs. Big graduation week, a lot of people finishing high school teachers maybe getting wrapped some things up. Doesn't have to be teachers of students, maybe random chid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pizza Friday at work and you want to shout out Steve for bringing in pizza whatever.
Speaker 1: That's so awesome. Sixty five one nine eight nine k D w B one on one point three Katie w B. We're fallon and cold. Let us know what you think of the new Sabrina Carpenter. He's played Manchild. We played it a couple of minutes ago. You can text in five three nine two one ktw B one. We're doing random shout outs right now, so if you're listening, you can call six five to one, nine eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 3: What's your shout out for?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I would like to give a special shout outs n PA. Mister PRIs him teacher ever?
Speaker 2: Is he one of those teachers that like really believes in you and like doesn't yell at you or like hit you with a ruler and stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: What what does he teach?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, what grade are you in? Fourth? Okay, so we teaches fourth grade?
Speaker 1: Got it? Look at your shout out to him?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Sella? Thanks for calling in?
Speaker 3: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? Gg? What's your shout out out for?
Speaker 1: My shout out is for my nanny and my friends for bringing me the Value Fair. What best day ever?
Speaker 2: My nanny never brought me to Valley Fair. Ever.
Speaker 3: You didn't grow up here and you didn't have a nanny.
Speaker 2: Well, my nanny was my older sister. All she did was like starved me while my mom was out.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite ride at Valley Fair?
Speaker 4: My favorite ride is probably steel Venom.
Speaker 1: Okay, I cannot do steel venom, it scares me so much.
Speaker 3: Wild Thing is probably my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got some street cred with steel Venom. That's crazy for sure. Well, shout out to your nanny.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, Thank you. Someone welcome.
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: What's your name? All right, let's hear that shout out.
Speaker 1: I will tell my.
Speaker 4: Five year old brother Royal. She just locked her front two.
Speaker 3: Wait, did the tooth fairy come.
Speaker 4: Come?
Speaker 1: What is the going rate for the tooth fairy at your house? Oh?
Speaker 4: I guess the tooth.
Speaker 3: Fairy gave her three bucks? Got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The tooth for shure, for sure. I love that because I have my little cousin got a Chris fifty when she lost her first two thousands, pre ridiculous, two very getting bonuses all of a sudden, it's.
Speaker 3: Going on, alm it down, bring it back.
Speaker 1: I got a dollar, No kidding exactly, you go over to their house or ripping your own teeth that I know these are adult teeth and they won't grow back, but I'll need a fifty.
Speaker 2: That's a solid retirement plan.
Speaker 3: Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 1: Shout out to your little one for losener to.
Speaker 4: Ballid and cult one.
Speaker 1: On one point, Harry kd WB. Usually in your household, one person does the cooking, so we're falling and cult. By the way, that used to be me because I did the morning show.
Speaker 3: I'd get home.
Speaker 1: Jake would work a normal you know, like a to five, so I would make dinner. Well, when I started doing afternoons a couple of years ago, that switch. Now Jake typically does dinner your household. I know you said your wife typically does dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet. I'm a soue chef on a sign. Now on the weekends I went to here. I was like, hey, this has been eye opening we've been talking about on the radio. Am I not doing enough? She was like, you know you can do. You can cut up the sweet potatoes this weekend.
Speaker 1: That first of all, very wholesome of you to ask how can I be better?
Speaker 3: Do you want to ask me for the show?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha for that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I saw this on BuzzFeed. I was like, all right, this is what the heck? These are myths about cooking that are just wrong that people believe. Now you might be like, okay, what found this is not a cooking show.
Speaker 3: Let me explain.
Speaker 1: People think raw chicken needs to be washed. No, they say it's actually quite risky and can spread bacteria all over your countertop and stove, making contamination actually much more likely, they said, You just you just need to wipe it down with a paper towel and like and throw it that away. You're fine. Cooking is gonna kill all the germs you're concerned about, So stop washing your meat. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that the same thing for a turkey? Because I'm Thanksgiving people love putting turkey and sinks and give it a little bath before they bake it up. I don't you've never seen that before.
Speaker 3: They don't give it a bath.
Speaker 2: They get a little bath.
Speaker 1: No, they don't.
Speaker 2: They take a little they don't. They don't they spray it with bubble water.
Speaker 3: I think No, they don't cult quit trying to sugar people.
Speaker 1: They put it in, they remove the inner bag like you're supposed to, so it doesn't go everywhere. They get scrut Oh my god, no they don't. They'll get like the syringe thing you're talking about to put like butter and things under the skin.
Speaker 2: That's not bubbles, that's butter. What the rachel right is happening right now?
Speaker 1: Next one, these are myths about cooking or refuse. Yes, and you marinating chicken, it says, complete waste of time. It's the signs of chicken muscle. It will not absorb anything. It coats it, but it's not gonna penetrate it in a meaningful way. The only way to get flavor penetration into chicken or other poultry is by brining or injecting a brine acid. Marinase's can to alter the texture of the surface of a chicken.
Speaker 3: But again, don't penetrate.
Speaker 1: So you're out here throwing in a ziploc bag and your fridge for hours doesn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Trying to penetrate the tree. This is why it's just they're making it too complicated at this. Just have some cereal. I don't want to what do you want me to do? This is why I do no seasoning. I do no no yearrible. What you do is you take chicken, you put it on a pan, put it in the oven for like forty minutes, pull it out, eat it with ketchup. That's all you need.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't have anything to say to it. Here's another cooking myth. Fresh fish over frozen is like they said, it's wrong because actually frozen fish is flash frozen on the boat and it's closer to fresh than a cold storage one that's been on the road for the same time. Same argument, different reason for canned tomatoes over fresh tomatoes. Canned are picked fresh, while fresh are under ripened, picked for transportation, and then gassed for color.
Speaker 2: You know what, I agree with that because I've been getting the salmon from Costco that's frozen over like just regular salmon you would get, and it is significantly better. See.
Speaker 1: My only concern with that is like I don't really know how long I should sit it out to defrost it and then cook it, because I don't want to throw it right on the pan frozen, probably so I can get some little seasonings in there. True not marinate. Yah, I've learned a valuable lesson today. That anyway, I hope that you've learned something today. Again, I got this from BuzzFeed, So how accurate is it? I don't know. I don't have a chef on this show. I'm doing what I can. I appreciate that, Katiewb. It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and cult on one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 3: I am so excited.
Speaker 1: Finally season three is out of Jenny and Georgia on Netflix. I love this show, but man, are they the worst at making us?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: The show came out in twenty twenty one, and then they made it us. Yeah, like every two years they finally release a new season. I'm like, after season one, you knew it was successful. My guys, that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy where That's why you're gonna be like, what's it called Ariana Grande? Whether she's like a witch she flies around on stuff? First of all, Wicked. This is why you have to be like Wicked.
Speaker 3: That's not the witch, that's alpha ba Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh no, is there do they have Toto? Is it Toto?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Listen. What I'm trying to say is, if you know there's going to be a prequel or a sequel. Make it do it, don't let us wait more than a year.
Speaker 3: Wow. Good point.
Speaker 1: Speaking of movies in the box office this weekend, not the Witch one, uh, but Disney's live action le Low and Stitch. They're thinking it'll be a three p of the box office with another thirty five million cult hype. The John Wick spinoff Ballerina is pacing toward a thirty million dollar debut, and uh, I guess it did pretty well last night they kind of previews screenings and then obviously you still have Mission Impossible doing quite well. Some things to check out this weekend. This is maybe the worst casting I've ever heard in my life. Nick Jonas has been cast to play Paul Stanley and Kiss, the.
Speaker 3: Biopic Why Why He I?
Speaker 1: Nick Jonas can sing, but he's like has like that quiet vibe to him. Paul Stanley is like the hype man of Kiss, who just gets He's the ones like hey, and he's just like goes crazy and you don't know who kisses go look him up.
Speaker 3: And he is the front man.
Speaker 1: Like life would think of Gene Simmons because he has the tongue, but no, Paul's the one that goes. Nick Jonas is not the hype man of like even the Jonas Brothers, his own band.
Speaker 2: I mean, he gets a little hype on stage, but if you're around him, he's like school.
Speaker 3: He's very quiet. I just I don't see it.
Speaker 1: But congrats to Nick forgetting that one. And finally, Dukota Johnson, she announced and let everyone know that she sent a gallon of gorilla poop to her best friend's ex when they broke up.
Speaker 3: He was on a lie detector.
Speaker 1: I guess she used the poop Cinders dot com service. I didn't know that was a thing, and that's a lee. I just do that, I guess. So I don't know how it is legal. Honestly, I have no idea how that's legal.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send some stuff to some people. If you had to choose one person, who would you send it to.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I feel like it's coming to me if you're sending it, So that's hurtful. Tom Cruise said againess world record by performing sixteen burning parachute jumps for Mission Impossible, the final reckoning. So he left from the helicopter at seventy five hundred feet sick okay, just heads up. Yeah, you can get a combo pack elephant and gorilla. Yeah right now, originally ninety nine ninety five for forty nine ninety five. Where are they getting this? Are they teamed up with local zoos or what's happening?
Speaker 2: A three pound megapack for spring playing megapack event.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I could start working with them and get a code balland twenty five get twenty five percent off just.
Speaker 2: An elephant, an elephant, but yeah, just that added Wow, you can just send that. That's insane that there's gonna be an uptick. Also, this isn't an endorsement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yet the optimst stick.
Speaker 1: That's your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. While coming up this afternoon, I have a crazy little normally like why do I care about this histo? Really about Amelia Earhart and why she was so underqualified? People think it was actually a PR stunt that she was gonna fly around them. It's like, it's a really interesting story and I've like summarized it. We're gonna do that around three forty. Also, Max is joining us first categories, and of course we're announcing the winner of our pair of tickets to see the weekend at around four thirty five on KDWBO one oh one point three kd WB.
Speaker 3: We're Fallin and Colt.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go check out the Red Pandas this weekend at the Minnesota Zoo.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for us. I'm so cute, so cool.
Speaker 1: I've been watching videos. I hear they sleep a lot. I will be so mad if I get there and they're sleeping.
Speaker 2: But go get up for the Red Pandas.
Speaker 3: No, man, I'm just kidding. I might between between that.
Speaker 1: And finding out that Twiggy the Water's keen squirrel is going to be at Mall of America but.
Speaker 3: Weekends jam pack.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the day.
Speaker 3: Oh awesome, a daughter stands recital.
Speaker 2: Now listen, No, it's it's that the rotunda right, the Twiggy thing. His name's tweet her name, his name, her name Twiggy.
Speaker 1: You know what I google today? How long a squirrel lives in captivity? They can live twenty years. Because in my money thought my mind, I thought, has Twiggy been multiple Twiggies? I don't know the answer to that. There's only one Twiggy that can water ski.
Speaker 3: Let's be I'm not saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So in the rotunda there's a giant it's like again round pool. Do they make an actual pool for this event?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure they dug a hole in the mall and they did it in ground.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: It that's be really dangerous. People looking at their phone just walking call into the pool. Terrible idea, terrible idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the thing. You don't have to do it off like the fourth or third or fourth fourth story. Just go up one story right now.
Speaker 1: Okay. Anyway, anybody listening who is doing something fun this weekend.
Speaker 3: Real general, real general. But maybe you're going to see Twiggy.
Speaker 1: Maybe you are entered a sub sandwich eating competition.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: I would die so fast.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who drinks a crazy amount of water. I stand by the fact that I don't think it's necessary, and that I think that, like.
Speaker 3: The your body weight divided by.
Speaker 1: In times, I think that was like one of those made up numbers, Just like the person wh said you should eat twelve hundred calories a day, which is insane. That's not even accurate.
Speaker 2: Actually, back in the day, if you had no access to water, like our ancestors, they weren't drinking a gallon and a half a day, right.
Speaker 1: They also weren't living past thirty. So I don't know that's the best example.
Speaker 2: I tried it for a little bit, and you just have to get up constantly. It's like every forty minutes you got to go to the bathroom. I know I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I can't live like this.
Speaker 1: Anybody listening who has a great whistle. It can be a kind of a songbird whistle can be like one of those loud ones, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of air coming out. Yeah, it's not assertive whistle, is it.
Speaker 2: It's a beta. It's a beta whistle.
Speaker 1: I got your whistles, Beta, give us a call. Six five, one nine, eight nine katiew b. If you belong to one of these categories, you're doing something fun this weekend, you drink a crazy amount of water, or you have a better whistle than cold.
Speaker 3: Should be easy.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and anybody listening who it's Friday, let's do this. If you have something fun going on this weekend, let us know if you drink a ton of water, why not let us know if you have a great whistle. No one's on the hold for a great whistle cult. Your whistle was so intimidating, no one called it. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 2: I'm doing something fun this weekend.
Speaker 3: Rub it in our face. What do you got going on?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: An, I'm taking Mark to the children's tom that's so fun, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: How many kids you have?
Speaker 2: I have two?
Speaker 3: How old are they?
Speaker 1: I have these three months old?
Speaker 2: And I have a two year old? And that's in St. Paul right, yes, that Paul.
Speaker 1: Okay, so obviously the baby, that's just you lugging the baby around. That two year old's gonna go wild. You're gonna be exhausted trying to keep up with that kid. But I love this for you. You're gonna have a ton of fun memories for life.
Speaker 4: So fun.
Speaker 1: I have a douna so I can just chase around.
Speaker 4: With the baby.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: I'm also going to graduation, man, you're living it up.
Speaker 1: I know graduations always have the best catering to or like hot luck situation.
Speaker 3: I'm jealous of you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can swipe a president on the way out too every day.
Speaker 1: Every day, worst advice of all time? Thanks for calling? Every great weekend? Hi?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, Oh you're fine? Would you say it was?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Jeff? How are you? What are you doing right now?
Speaker 4: I am on my way back from pickle ball?
Speaker 3: Where do you play pickle ball? Do you do it shirtless?
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes, but today it was indoors because of the threat of rain, so we didn't want to risk it. But I'm on my way back from pick a ball and I fit into the category of doing something fun this weekend.
Speaker 3: Is it pickleballs?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 4: No, it is heading to Valley Fair for my sixth time this year.
Speaker 1: Boy in the world, Jeff, Now do you go? Okay?
Speaker 3: This is this is my sound. Do you go with kids or do you go like as an adult?
Speaker 4: I go as an adults. And we have a like a Facebook private group that we message people and you know, say, hey, I'm here, anybody want to ride ride and go to the water park.
Speaker 1: I'm actually so awesome. And you just have like a season pass. He was living it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the season passed with the meal plan, so I get two meals per day.
Speaker 1: Life ever got.
Speaker 2: So if I could a pass. I could just go in there and get three meals all summer, every day, two.
Speaker 4: Meals, and then I won every four hours.
Speaker 1: So it's not free as all.
Speaker 3: You have to pay for the meal plan.
Speaker 2: Okay, well wait how much is the meal plan? Is it? Is it worth? I'm just trying to figure out. Can I go for lunch and dinner fifty dollars?
Speaker 4: So pay at payoff and for visits.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm this happen.
Speaker 1: Became a lifetime member. You should work for Valley Fair. You really just sold it.
Speaker 4: Well, so I actually did work for Valley Fair for six seasons, and that means.
Speaker 1: You still you're not a disgruntled employee. You still love it and go back.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I would love to work, trust me, I would go back in a heartbeat. But you know, my other full time job doing weather forecast is a little bit more fun and also it pays more.
Speaker 1: Jeff, where are you doing weather forecast?
Speaker 3: Do we know each other?
Speaker 1: We do not.
Speaker 4: I am a radio forecaster for a company out in Pennsylvania. I work remote.
Speaker 3: Oh my Jeff, oh my god, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: We got to join the Valley Fair Facebook group and become real friends in real life.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a great plan. You gotta buy season.
Speaker 1: Passers, so well, Jeff, Now I was getting spendy. This friendship's costing a lot of money. Okay, thanks for calling in, Jeff, that's so awesome. Hello, who is this cereal?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What is going on? Which category you fall into? Drink a lot of water? Now? Is it for health reasons? Is it like? Why? Oh we work outside and oh the way the week's been? Got it?
Speaker 2: Where you getting this water from? You got a giant like water jug or like a cooler, like a No.
Speaker 1: Luckily, our job provides water bottles for Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, that's nice of your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably don't want to lost it if you're doing a lot of outdoor work.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get Now.
Speaker 2: When you're done with the water bottle, do you twist it up really tightly, create a bunch of air pressure, and then spin the cap off and shoot it at people?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do? Yeah you do? I love that.
Speaker 3: How did you know about it? I've never done that.
Speaker 2: Shooter? Shoot, I can tell you the shooter.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: You have a problem.
Speaker 1: One on one point three k D w B. Yes, we have your after school pop quiz around three thirty five spelling B version today. But the good news is you do have a chance to win a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes, so you can take your kids or yourself, wear yourselves out and just go hogwile on all their rides.
Speaker 2: Now, it's a classic Who Done it? There's an eighty I.
Speaker 3: Love Who done it?
Speaker 2: Dude? This guy what he's trying to solve the puzzle? Eighty eight years old? Yeah, something from his face goes missing? Sorry, and his wallet? Who stole it?
Speaker 3: Face part is throwing me.
Speaker 2: One of his employers, but she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Is it is dentures? Be honest, not dentures? What could it be to you?
Speaker 2: With the unbelievable story of the day in five minutes, it's.
Speaker 1: The unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 2: On one O one three k w okay, eighty eight year old guy, Yeah, pulls up to a police station says, help, someone stole my ball.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's horrible.
Speaker 2: They also took my wallet. No, what in the tarnation am I to do? They're like, sir, what's going on? Will happened? Where were you last where was the last place you remember?
Speaker 1: That's what they say when you lose something, retrace your steps, right.
Speaker 2: He said, Well, I was hooking up with the lady of the night. That's what I remember last. She says, she's going to clean up after we do our thing. What'd you just call her a lady of the night.
Speaker 3: We don't call they're just sex workers.
Speaker 2: Oh I was with a Oh that word makes me uncomfy.
Speaker 1: I can tell. That's why I think it's great.
Speaker 2: A uh A night worker.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it'll only work at night, that's true.
Speaker 2: A day worker. I was with a prostitute.
Speaker 1: I can't say that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. Sorry, my disk in my back, I pulled it urt. Anyways, she steals his eye and wallet. Now they say, okay, what does she look like? Plot twist? She also only has one eye?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, did she steal the eye?
Speaker 1: She wouldn't steal it for herself, because you have to have those perfectly fit.
Speaker 2: Star crossed eye crossed lovers, whatever you want to call him. She takes his eye use it as her own. No, she didn't, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you can just pop I don't think there's a universe. Is there a universely, I don't think it's a universe.
Speaker 2: Fly the dude from Pirates of the Caribbean whenever he lost his eyes.
Speaker 1: It's a movie and it was his own eye.
Speaker 2: Now here's here's the thing. They're still they're calling her the one eye side clops. There.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have to say one eye side clops and then you just say side clops.
Speaker 2: That's what they're calling her. They're still looking at She's still at large. You're still looking for her. So if you see somebody with well, I guess she has two eyeballs.
Speaker 3: And now a how would she do this? She knows how well.
Speaker 1: I know why she did it, obviously, but.
Speaker 3: I'm like, she knows how expensive an eye is.
Speaker 2: Now the eighty eight year old man in terms of like what he did to pay for what he got, they're just they're like, dude, handshake whatever, just brush your shoulder on. Yeah, they're not charging him with anything. They think he's he's going through enough. So I don't I don't know if that's the right thing to do, but well, I mean, what else are they gonna do? Throw this poor guy in just because he needed a little love and attention. But like I always say, I can't believe she would steal this and this economy. Oh go.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cold. People love going to Las Vegas. They love going and one of the benefits is like they always have these great things like free parking or low room rates or whatever. That's all changing and they're adding extra fees.
Speaker 3: I have the breakdown.
Speaker 1: It may be like upsetting for people who love going to Vegas, but we're gonna cover it next in Trending. Today's Trending with Felon and Cold on one on one three kt w B, brought to you by True North Roofing. You can find them at call the Shingle Ladies dot com. I love that website. It's very funny. Shout out to my friend fellow dance parent Will it is his birthday.
Speaker 3: He's on his way a happy hour. Love that we have another shot out. We gotta do all ya.
Speaker 2: I see that shout out. I'll raise you one yeah. Shout out to Blaine who wrestles for the Minnesota All Star team going into Braska on the way. They are right now this weekend.
Speaker 3: So oh good luck. That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get those leg locks whatever he's called.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that long ago that Vegas casinos offered free parking. They cut price is pretty low to attract as many visitors as possible. Think about it, like, they even offer free rooms a lot of the time. If you like you kind of go there frequently. Yeah, Well those days have changed. Many casinos on the Strip now are charging for parking, and they charge a resort fee to people staying at their hotels. Another ripple of fees has been unleashed recently, as they're now charging an extra sixty dollars plus tax for early check in. And they can get away with charging these extra fees because people.
Speaker 3: Keep paying them.
Speaker 1: And the kicker is people are paying the extra fees for the privilege of throwing away even more money on the gambling floor.
Speaker 2: Well, when you get there and they're like, oh, by the way, we have all these things, you're not gonna be like all right, no, yeah, when you're eager you want to stuff off, drink, go do whatever.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, robots are coming to your doorstep. About a month ago, Amazon unveiled a new line of high tech warehouse robots that feature a human like sense of touch. You should look these up. It really is like out of the movie I Robot. It's kind of creepy. Amazon is now testing these humanoid robots that could be deployed to deliver packages right to your doorsteps. So while Amazon has been using robots in its warehouse for a long time, this would be their first big leap into sending robots into the wild. Now, part of mees like that's creepy and stuff, But I get more concerned with, like so many people who drive for Amazon and these businesses. I don't want people to like lose their jobs.
Speaker 2: Also, dude, good luck in the I ride an e bike in the winter, that thing, you can't even have it. The first power of the battery dies immediately. There's gonna be robots all over, just like those broken down those electric scooters just tipped over on the side everywhere.
Speaker 3: I don't need that in my driveway.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, for sure. And what have is it? When it?
Speaker 1: I said, my seat so far back out, like when I'm going down my driveway, I wouldn't see it.
Speaker 2: I would just run over it. Yeah, I take forever to shovel my sidewalk. By the way, it's going to get stuck one of these days.
Speaker 1: He guaranteed absolutely. That is your trending work. Come back with our after school pop quiz your chance to win a pair of nickelode Universe passes to Mall of America. Ballon and Colt. Here's a website you won't forget. Call the Shingle Ladies dot com.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 1: Call the Shingle Ladies dot com because True North Roofing they do roofs. Sarah's third third generation in the business here and it is a woman owned business at True North Roofing, but she's a residential contractor and they specialize in exterior services including roofing, sighting, gutters and repairs. The siding by the way, strong enough to stand up to a woodpecker. You know that is saying a lot. I have those all over my house. I need a lo into this. Eco friendly options they do have those also financing options. I already told you the website called the Shingle Ladies dot com, but you can also call them six five one seven five eight roof one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. We want to talk to you. We want you to win some passes. To kick off your weekend. You can call six five one nine eight nine katiew B to get a pair of unlimited ride bands over at Mall of America.
Speaker 2: Very nice.
Speaker 1: You can ride until you're sick if you want. You I don't care what you do, you know what I mean. Or you can go and you could do shopping and your kids can go do the rides whatever.
Speaker 3: The five is one minute.
Speaker 1: You remember when you have super little kids, you can, like, you don't have to get a wristband for yourself.
Speaker 3: They like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You have to when they're super little, they have to you have to accompany them.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a cheat code.
Speaker 3: No, it's not really.
Speaker 1: I mean you just don't need a wristband when they're super little. Love that because you're just yeah, you're obviously riding like a little kitty kitty ride with them. Not the top choice maybe, So where spellings we do on Fridays? And I forgot we're calling it the Summer spell pop Quiz. Now at this point moving forward, since some people said not all schools are out yet, but most schools are out. At this point, I think we have our person on the phone. Hi, what's your name Brianna. Brianna, do you feel confident in your fifth grade level spelling? Maybe, Brianna, that was you were not confident in that? That's okay, Brianna. What kind of a student were you?
Speaker 3: Like? What school did you go to?
Speaker 1: I went to NDSU and Fargo?
Speaker 3: Okay? And what kind of a student were you?
Speaker 4: I was a pretty good student.
Speaker 1: I had always Well, then this should be easy social transcript to. I just don't know about the spellings. That's fine. These are these really are pretty easy their fifth grade level, and we will give such a spell two out of three.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: Your first word is instrument, Okay.
Speaker 2: Instrument I N S T R U M E N keith.
Speaker 1: That's right, good job. Question our word number two swollen?
Speaker 3: Would you say swollen like my ankle is swollen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: W O L L E MC. You are a straight a student. I don't know why cult question that. That is disrespectful. What are you doing this weekend, Brianna, don't have any plans? Oh my gosh, Well, now you can go to the Mall of America. We got you a pair of Nickelodeon Universe wristbands. You can go ride all the rides though, that's something you can do. Oh and they have Twiggy the water skiing Squirrels.
Speaker 3: At Mall of America this weekend.
Speaker 1: I can't stop talking about it. I'm so excited to see it. Hold on one second, Brianna, we'll get your info. We're gonna come back.
Speaker 3: With his stow.
Speaker 1: Really, Amelia Earhart, was it all just a PR stunt? It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's about for Histo truly went fallon.
Speaker 1: And could remember Amelia Earhart. She's like, I'm gonna fly around the world and they're like, it's really crazy. You shouldn't do that. Disappears. Have you ever looked into some backstory on Amelia Earhart?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was really close to Congress people, and there is a whole thing. There's a documentary. I falsely to listening on YouTube and is she is she gone? Did she go missing?
Speaker 1: That's not what this is about at all. I definitely think she went missing because she was not at all in a spot where she should be attempting this because it basically she was married to a fame hungry husband who was desperate, and this is like a publicity stunt that basically went horribly wrong. Nineteen twenty eighth the year she becomes famous as the first woman to cross the Atlantic on a plane.
Speaker 3: Here's the issue.
Speaker 1: She's photographed wearing a flight suit, and we're like, oh my god, that's so cool. She's in a flight suit. She was a passenger in this plane. By the way, it had actually been piloted by two men. Hate to be the person to reveal that I'm not trying to take accolades away from a woman. I never would, but this is like further proof, like she shouldn't. Then go on like being like I should do something even crazier. No, you should not. So relative and experience is going on here. She's like, I'm gonna become the first pilot to fly around the world. They're like, that's actually dangerous for like an extraordinary pilot.
Speaker 3: But okay, terrible idea, but okay.
Speaker 1: Instead of spending time practicing, she's doing kind of what you're saying. She's giving lectures, she's making sponsorship appearances, she's attending promotional events. She even launched a line of pilot inspired women's clothing. Again, instead of like flying, practicing, getting getting in good shape and good health. Her husband was her manager, deal maker, and publicist. Love that during the Great Depression, Her fame became one of the couple's new reliable assets. Her paid appearances kept them afloat. So basically they were like, hey, guys, feel like maybe you should push back on doing this flight. He's like, no, no, no, because we got to get her memoir out for Christmas, so we got to keep it going. His hunger for publicity led the couple to make a hasty decision. So he's like, hey, guy, Bradford Washburn, will you you're a skilled pilot, will you fly with Amelia? And he's like, all right, let me assess her. He said he was absolutely appalled by how underprepared she was. He's like, you should like get some extra equipment before this journey, and they're like, no, no, we'll be fine. Again, we got Christmas books to sail. So even some of the top female aviators are like, I don't know about this. This feels weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So anyway, she decides to still do it.
Speaker 1: At about one thousand feet, she takes over from the test pilot. This is like another practice. The plane immediately starts wobbling. They're like, she knew the basics, I guess, but she didn't have a lot of practice and boom, she goes, she disappears.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's the sound.
Speaker 1: It was all because it was like publicity.
Speaker 2: Well they got publicity for they did. Here's the thing. There's a little there's a little island in the middle of the ocean, and this she lobbied Congress to make a runway on this little island so they could refuel. Yeah, so how are they going to test whether or not they were coming up on an island because it's a small, super small and can you see from the air. Yeah, they did, like some radio waves and they were like, hey, if you hit this certain spot, you're thirty minutes past it, So you gotta loop around where you loop into. Nobody asked a question. They're like, so I'll just turn around. You can't do it's all all you see is water. How are you gonna know which way is which? And then also how you go, Well, you go thirty miles back to what you're just gonna do like a thirty mile they were. My point was it was a dumb idea. Yeah, they were gonna relay island with no preparaate and then they're just like, dude, if you see some rocks, you're thirty minutes past us. Okay.
Speaker 1: That is how I like perceiving directions. By the way, though, I like to being like, Okay, there's a palm and then there's a blue house with a cat on the roof. I'm like, all right, I know where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Well, what about, Hey it's cloudy, you're not gonna be able to see those rocks. What about Hey, it's dark outside, you're not gonna be able to see uh cold?
Speaker 3: Shut up. We had books to sell for Christmas, duh.
Speaker 2: And they gotted the entire plane to say dude, it.
Speaker 1: Was just yeah, wild, why wild?
Speaker 2: Whyles practice like backhands springs like a most backhands springs in a mile or something. Maybe she had bad risks, true, that was the only option.
Speaker 1: Katiewb one well twenty three KDWB with Fallon and Cold four thirty five ish, we're going to announce another name to win a pair of tickets to see the weekend because it's the summer of twenty twenty Live you in a way concert tickets.
Speaker 3: To all your favorite shows today it is the weekend.
Speaker 1: We're going to come back with one of our favorite games to round out the week, Radios categories with our good friend Max's right after Sabrina Carpenter, brand new one from Sabrina. Sorry, We're going to play a brand new song from Sabrina Carpenter. Next called man Child, then at Seron, then radios category.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon Caldon. Mad Hey, Max, you know last week we got a text for a woman that said she matched with you on a dating app and then you unmatched her.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, if I if I unmatched.
Speaker 3: You, honey, you got some problems.
Speaker 2: Because I'm matched with everybody. Then something she must have.
Speaker 1: Did it something what a typical guy respond? She's crazy?
Speaker 3: No, she's crazy, baby.
Speaker 2: Maybe she is who she is and that was the problem.
Speaker 1: My gosh, Max, So you are in and out of Max and I work together at Fox. Now you were on the TV show today, I was.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that I was on today, So just sent me a picture.
Speaker 3: But where can people watch your TV program?
Speaker 1: Fox dot com or the Fox Local app the afternoon?
Speaker 3: What do they search to find you?
Speaker 2: The afternoon ship?
Speaker 1: What is called?
Speaker 3: So we called it the afternoon Ship.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that way all right, We're gonna do radios categories. I'm hosting today. I'm gonna have Max go first. Get to step in. You will have sixty seconds to go through ten categories. Max, your letter, today's a A and your time starts now A boy's.
Speaker 2: Name Anthony Anderson, US cities, Anchorage, Alaska.
Speaker 3: Things that are called.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: Past Okay, school supplies, abakuss NERD pro sports teams.
Speaker 2: The Atlanta Hawks.
Speaker 3: Okay, insects.
Speaker 1: What insects?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought, said a second.
Speaker 1: Insects and in sect as all right? Breakfast food? Oh a lat No, absolutely didn't know, he said, A first, okay, you want to skip furniture. Your time's running out. TV shows?
Speaker 2: What is the series? It starts with a why why?
Speaker 1: You didn't answer by what happened?
Speaker 2: I lost my joke?
Speaker 1: Are you now the Fizzler? I'm now all right, round of radios categories? And this time the Fizzler has entered the building. Cults, that's the name he goes by. Max is joining us. He's a good friend of the show and he just went round one. So now it's Cult's turn. We're gonna go through ten categories in sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: Max, how do you feel is it good? Is probably the worst I ever played. You're just saying that he started.
Speaker 3: Off so strong that I thought, yeah, no, it was not all right.
Speaker 1: Your letters a A A abs.
Speaker 3: Okay, and your time starts now.
Speaker 1: A boy's name Alex, Us Cities, Appleton, things that are cold asses in the winter, school supplies, supplies, asymmetric stuff, pro sports teams, avalanche, insects, dang.
Speaker 2: Dude, insects, apricots, that's a fruit?
Speaker 1: Uh okay, breakfast booth, pass furniture, uh, acute couches.
Speaker 2: Uh, armchair, TV shows, TV shows, apocalypse.
Speaker 1: Things found in the ocean, anything, all right? Going back to breakfast foods.
Speaker 2: I don't uh well, I already said apple, but like apple jacks now, but Appleton, cher City. I changed my filling. I was like when you said the ocean one, I was like, wait, how did you even get to that?
Speaker 3: I know that was a category. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: A boy's name.
Speaker 1: Max had Anthony Edward or sorry, Anthony Anderson.
Speaker 2: An he's an actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, famous actor, I know him.
Speaker 2: I never seen only white people watch cults.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cole had alex number two US cities. Max had Anchorage, Alaska, oh, technically, Alaska's not a city, so but I'll give them double points because of how bad it got. You had Appleton things that are Cold said nothing, Colt said asses in the winter. Sure, why not show school supplies? Max had an actual answer with abacus.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: That's like when you count with the little beans and you had asymmetric things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, just like the thing not giving it to you.
Speaker 1: The pro sports teams Atlanta Hawks from Max Cold had the avalanche. You both had ants for insect. You both had nothing for breakfast foods.
Speaker 2: What is the breakfast food because you said Apricot for insight, You're like past, yeah, you went back.
Speaker 1: You're like Apple, No, so Apple, what have worked?
Speaker 3: Apple Jack?
Speaker 1: Had you chosen literally one of the million other cities.
Speaker 3: Furniture?
Speaker 1: Max said nothing, You had armchair great answer number nine TV shows?
Speaker 3: Max said nothing. You had apocalypse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, probably maybe all right?
Speaker 3: And I don't know. I thought you some confident.
Speaker 1: This is like such a white man thing. They just say something like it's fat and yes, my husband is all the time. Day he said that the largest planet was sad and I'm like, no, it's not Jupiter, but he said it was such conviction. I questioned myself and I knew it. Number ten things found the ocean. Max didn't even hear that one, And you had anything, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: There are several TV shows named Apocalypse. That's what Chi says.
Speaker 1: Max had one two three four five six, Cold had one two three four five six Seal. It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and Cold on one on one point three. Jd w B brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenza is a quick Diddy trial update. This is wild. The person who's on the stand right now going by the name Jane and I think it's like an alias name says Federal raids when they came and went through all of Diddy's stuff, didn't even stop the freak offs. They had a Miami meetup a month before his arrest.
Speaker 3: That's wild, Like you know that they're watching you closely at that point.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: He just couldn't quit the freak offs.
Speaker 2: Kind of stop.
Speaker 3: That's just so bizarre.
Speaker 2: You're just so confident, like, oh, I'll get out of this.
Speaker 3: I think he was.
Speaker 1: I think he's he seemingly has easily gotten his way out of everything his entire life. Yeah, it looks Jenny and Georgia that show on Netflix. I love it a lot. The new season's out. I think it came out yesterday, So I just wanted to put that on your radar if you're looking for something to check out this weekend. Also at the theater, it's a lot of kind of similar big ones already, like You're Leelo and Stitch and Mission Impossible. There's also the John wickspinoff called Ballerina. That's an R rated one that is new. If you're looking for something new to check out. This is crazy. So on the Morning Show, you used to do and some would say the best Paul Stanley impression of all time from the group Kiss. I once did the impression for ponn Paul Stanley what.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I was put on the spot one of the most stressful moments of my entire life.
Speaker 3: He did not love it well.
Speaker 1: He thought it was one of the worst he'd ever heard, as a matter of fact, which I thought was disrespectful to me as a professional impersonator. Yeah, but they've hired Nick Jonas to play him in a Kiss movie called.
Speaker 3: Shout It Out Loud. I'm not trying to be a hater.
Speaker 1: Maybe he has a great singing voice that will match Paul Stanley.
Speaker 3: Paul Stanley is like the hype man of the group.
Speaker 1: You have Jeane who does like the tongue thing, but Paul is the one that does like the crazy like. I cannot imagine Nick Jonas hyping anyone, even in his own band. He's great, but he's not like the loud hype one.
Speaker 3: It seems weird.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 3: That's and that is okay.
Speaker 2: I met him a couple of times. Yeah, he gets off stage, He's like, oh, so bro's going on.
Speaker 1: Colt's been very excited since finding out Dakota Johnson shipped gorilla poop to her best friend's ex. Because you didn't know that was a thing you can do. It's actually called poopcinders dot com. And you discovered that you can get a pretty good deal.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: There's like a three pound megapack that's like forty nine dollars and you can send it anonymously.
Speaker 2: By the way, and comedy it's elephant and gorilla, which is it just horse like?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you testing it?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to test it.
Speaker 1: Snob Tom Cruise said againness world record by performing sixteen burning parachute jumps for Mission Impossible. Didn't know that was the one you could do, but it was. And that is your pop called your minute. Here's the good news. We're gonna come back right after Alex Warren for your chance to win tickets to see the weekend. We call it the Summer of twenty twenty Live. It's over on Instagram. Yes, you can still enter. It's like the number one penned post on one on one three KDWB. It's simples like follow us, tag a friend, sindfollon five hundred dollars, you know, simple stuff like that. To enter, we announce the name. That person is ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call. So if you or someone you know entered, make sure you're listening. We're doing the name next, right after Alex Warren on KATWB one oh one.
Speaker 3: Point three KATWB with Fallon and cult.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's been so fun this week Summer of twenty twenty live, getting you tickets to see the weekend when he is in town that's coming up?
Speaker 3: What is that next week? Is he in town of fourteenth?
Speaker 2: I think it's like the sixteen at.
Speaker 3: Us Banks Stadium. Yeah, and we're getting.
Speaker 1: Your tickets all next week as well, by the way, but you have to enter on Instagram at this point. Yeah, I've already entered. Because we have a name pick. We're gonna announce the name right now. That person will have ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call us back to claim their tickets. The number is sixty five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. Thank you col. The Instagram handle of our winner is k Z smiles, kay Zee smiles. I looked her up. Her name is Ka if you know cobb like girl. They just announced your Instagram handle on KATWB call them now, kg k Z smiles. Sorry, I don't know if you can hear me over able, Ka y z e E s M I L e s.
Speaker 3: Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call us to claim your tickets to see the weekend on kd WB one on one point three KATWB where follon and cold.
Speaker 3: We are five and a half minutes in.
Speaker 1: We haven't received our call from our weekend winter yet, so hoping someone sent her a message or something to let her know, so we'll still be running the clock until then. We're gonna come back right after Benson Boone. A guy has a massive gym complaint. Now, usually when a woman calls, it's like, man, won't leave me alone when I'm working out. No, no, nothing like this. I can't wait to hear what you have to hear what he has to say. Okay, we have two people on the phone now, Okay, we have our guy we were just talking about. He's cool to hold. We tell him something, something's going on, something kind of important. We're going to answer this other call. Hello, Katie w b Hi. I was wondering, did you guys call my name for the weekend?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My handles, CAZy smile and what is your first name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna hear tickets to the weekends. Oh my god, I'm so excited. Congratulations. Okay, how did you find out? We were? Like you were? It was getting close there on the clock, because I hope someone messaged her they hear my name called. Okay, good friend. You may have to take that friend to the concert, but that is up to you. You got the tickets. Congratulations, Oh my god, thank you. We're so welcome.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I'm excited to hear this dudes complain SOM's having it at the gym. He says it's a little abnormal what he's complaining about, but we'll find out after snooze.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. You know, it's funny because I'm reading Tyler's message. You sent us a lot of By the way, Tyler, you use zero punctuation and you're texting. I just want to like, you're like my step son here. And I'm not trying to sound old, but it was coming in hot. But I related to it, related to it a little bit because I went through a one week where I'm like, I'm going to work out before I go to work. And this was when I did mornings and I went to the gym and there was only one older man in the gym and.
Speaker 3: He'd go.
Speaker 1: For each time you lift it, and I was like, I can't live like this. I was like falling asleep on the machines. But Tyler, you have a complaint about people in the gym.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna be boring.
Speaker 4: What is up with all the old zers at the gym?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: And I get their workout on like you, it is annoying.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm trying to work out and.
Speaker 1: There are people in there, like nineties.
Speaker 4: On every single machine, and they take forever to finish their ss Like I want to do a laphold.
Speaker 1: The lady on the.
Speaker 4: Machine is doing like ten pounds.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what's the point of even coming?
Speaker 4: Like, just lift your lift your arms over your head for a workout.
Speaker 1: Tyler that that's why she's nine and still kicking it because she's hitting that gym.
Speaker 4: Oh man, just doing it. Oh lift like some water jugs over your head.
Speaker 1: It's also dangerous for her.
Speaker 3: Do you want to live in timpouance?
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'm not on Tyler's side.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: However, I haven't been in a gym before where you're trying to do it. You have you're doing like a super set, and then somebody who's like super set one and twenty years old, they hop in they do like five pounds on a triset pulled down. It's like, all right, I guess you.
Speaker 1: Just literally interjected so you could show people, you know, different phrases for working.
Speaker 2: Out eyes and then I'm just saying it seems like a pointless thing we're doing when like, why come to the gym when you're only doing like two pounds? That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm lat, okay, lat, Like, what was it a month ago?
Speaker 1: You complained that the youth are so jacked now and you had to take weight off when they were done. So you're an old geezer to the young peak tyler. That might be you two the gen z out here. I don't know what you are. You might be a gen z, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: My point is that I have stuff to do. I have weight to lift. It's like either you know, you know what, or get off the top.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, because sometimes they just sit there too.
Speaker 1: That's true. I have seen the sitting and that is an I sort of guy.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody who was like eighty. They were doing scrabble on their phone in between these agent.
Speaker 1: That's them socializing. Yeah, but we're scrabbling at the gym. I scrabble at the gym. Why not dabble with a little scrabble.
Speaker 4: What I was saying, gabble at home? And everybody would.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, no, yes, I don't agree with you because I don't want to be a better person either.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy that they're in the gym still working out. Sorry, Tyler, can trug you?
Speaker 2: Swoll? I get it?
Speaker 1: I get it? Okay, And I think you you asked us on text?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong for this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let's get it. Let's get a text Let's do a text line poll. How about that?
Speaker 1: You know one time I complained about like, Okay, I'm afraid to even stay on the radio because there was a time.
Speaker 3: Nope, not gonna stay.
Speaker 1: I'm not get rich, No, No, I scared?
Speaker 2: All right? So five three, nine to one on the text line. What do you think is? Does Tyler need to chill? Or is he right? Said just text in chill? Or he right? Just do that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Five nine on the text line. I'm in the woods and I find myself between a beast. There is a tree and a beast and then me in the middle. It's one one point three k B with found and colts.
Speaker 3: Are you writing a children's book?
Speaker 2: I was on my eleven mile run.
Speaker 4: You never.
Speaker 1: Your back? You literally all day complained about how you have a torn disk in your back?
Speaker 3: When were you running?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you why I have a pinched psiatic nerve.
Speaker 1: I think I'm saying all right, he literally demonstrated how he has to get on and off the toilet and in and out of bed.
Speaker 2: No ass, dude, it's so painful. I'm just on over. It's like Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: You mean not Tre John Yep, go on.
Speaker 2: Okay. You know that trail that runs through Minnetonka, it's like dirt kind of no off Minna Taca Boulevard. Okay, So I'm running on that. I'm like mile ten and it's getting dark. It's getting dark. Yeah. All of a sudden, I see little eyes popping out of this little marsh area. I run a little closer. I'm probably going ten miles an hour at this point. Yep, And the biggest deer ever jumps out, scares the ass out of me. Right because I got my headphones in, I'm locked up. I'm locked in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as you do as an athlete.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, this deer squares up with me. I swear to god, he squares up in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of He's frozen. He's terrified of you.
Speaker 2: As No, he's standing in the middle of the trail. I'm like, bro, you can go left or right, but you choose to move forward towards me. Now, if you're in my shoes, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Stop? Go back, leave the deer alone.
Speaker 2: Be good, except his buddy gets my six circles around me. Now I'm in sandwich between two of the biggest deer I've ever seen in my life. Had to be fifteen point buck Okay.
Speaker 3: Right, every part of the story feels actual.
Speaker 2: Now, mind you, I'm mile ten into an eleven mile run.
Speaker 1: As you've mentioned four times, so.
Speaker 2: I'm a little exhausted. I could still push out. I was playing out sprinting the last mile, but this deer approaches me. What happens next?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You probably woke up from a dream, because there's no chance any part of that story is true.
Speaker 3: You running, you being welcome in the city of Minnetonka.
Speaker 1: All these are just laughable.
Speaker 2: Plot twist. I jump backwards, kick myself off of the deer behind me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hurdle park a parkour situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hurdle over the antlers, land on the big one's back, and I ride it back to my vehicle. Didn't get the eleventh mile in.
Speaker 1: How were you married?
Speaker 3: I just wondering how your wife's put up with this, it is so long.
Speaker 2: I try to tame the deer. Yeah, I try to break it.
Speaker 3: Some would say why, but how amy telling it a story?
Speaker 2: But it was. It was a little jerky and that is why my bag has been hurting the past couple days because the ride back to the car on the deer.
Speaker 3: Imagine what cor deer is doing.
Speaker 2: Baby, If you see a deer hobbling around, it's a go. Sorry.
Speaker 1: But one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon Colt one thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: We call it the one K wordplay. We do it every afternoon at this time, trying to get a little jangle in your pocket. You can call now to play our game at six five, one, nine, eight nine kt w B one on one point three kd w B with Fallon and Cult and what's your name?
Speaker 3: Janney? Are you calling to play the one K wordplay?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? All right, Janay, Who do you want to partner with today? Myself or Cult for your chance of one one thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with you, all right, perfect, Jenny? What's been up today? Not a whole lot, is it? Really?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Watch me with watch me Jenna okay, Jana, here we go. Your first word is tap.
Speaker 4: Tap like a tap like t ap tap room, tap.
Speaker 2: Room tap Ooh okay, Mariachi ban Joe Joe.
Speaker 4: Joe like j O e yep Joe, uh blow.
Speaker 2: Joe bl crab.
Speaker 4: Jake crab cakes.
Speaker 2: All right, balance the oxen free camligated.
Speaker 3: Because that was leaving that. I hear you singing with in Jeanne.
Speaker 2: Watch you watch me a name.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it was kind of awesome. Here we go. First word Mariachi man, crab cake.
Speaker 1: Tap.
Speaker 3: I want to say water, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a tap shoe situation. Maybe it's a tap tapp roonie, maybe it's a I don't know.
Speaker 3: This was a little thing I'm saying, tap tap tap tap tap.
Speaker 2: Now watch me with watch me dance tap dance room tap room.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Fan and Colt on all Right, lots going on in the Twin Cities this weekend, but that's up to you to figure out. You're trending.
Speaker 3: No, and there's a lot going on this weekend.
Speaker 1: You Dinah Art Fair, also the Artists and Home Tour LTD block party This in Hopkins train days at Union Depots.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't even know why you're mentioning any of these when there's one thing that's.
Speaker 1: Stands, chop fast and maple grove. Well, fine, but Colt and I are going to go check out the red panels of the Minnesota Zoo. True, that's one thing we're doing. Another thing that I can't get off my mind. Twiggy, Twiggy. The water skiing squirrel is at Mall of America.
Speaker 2: Now, what is a water skiing squirrel? It's exactly There is a literal boat pulling a squirrel on skis.
Speaker 1: The squirrels more talented than you and me combined. No surprise there, none whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Forget did they feed it like little acorns? What do they do? Or is he jump through hoops? I know there are jumps in the pool.
Speaker 1: Colt, I haven't seen it before. I have to go see it with my own eyes to know what's happening.
Speaker 2: Bet, you won't, cannonball, You're right, I want.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to risk a tide away for a squirrel that's talented. Okay, how many pull ups can you do? Colt Zero, a thirty four year olds old Australian woman named Olivia just crushed the female Guinness World Record. Check this up the most check us out the most pull ups performed in twenty four hours. She did a draw, jopping seven thousand and seventy nine pull ups in twenty four hours, nearly double the old record, by the way, that averages five pull ups every minute for an entire day.
Speaker 2: That's insane, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: One say, I don't know what the one. The record is for men, by the way, but that was for women, and that is your