Speaker 1: And Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity one.
Speaker 2: O one one w j r R. This hour is brought you by Orlando Harley Davidson, where you will find Taco Bob tomorrow from one to three for Chrome Coming.
Speaker 3: You got it, Chrome Coming twenty twenty five. Basically all the new twenty twenty five Harley models. They're gonna be debuting them at Orlando Harley. It's one, the historic one right off of I four there. Get them out there. One to three. We have food, food trucks, open bar, drink responsibly, and and the bikini contest. So it's gonna be a damn good time. We'll see you out there tomorrow. Open bar's no, no, no, no, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying gonna say I drinks, yeah, Pashar, you got my attention, man, it's just.
Speaker 3: Ripping, but no GINI contest. They're going to have a bar, drink responsibly.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Let me get through the bad stack here, and trust me, there could have been more this week. I've paired it down a bit. I have at the stop at the top of this pile of waste of humanity. Fifty five year old Ronald Davis. He's the suspect of the deadly home invasion that left the elderly wife of an Orlando minister in critical condition, and she ultimately passed away a few days ago from the injury sustained in the home invasion. So sad man. Names released. In that Claremont incident the other night, twenty eight year old Christian Philson was the shooter who shot a female resident in that apartment complex, then turned a gun on himself but before firing on police and hours long standoff. Just bad situation all around. There, we've got guy over. In Melbourne, nineteen year old Julian Bedo reported that he'd been fighting with his father when his dad became unstable. Stated Julian says he was making a plate of food and his father got up from the couch and told him that he didn't deserve to have it because he wasn't working. He then made himself a plate anyway, and that's when the two got into a tussle and dad's now dead beat to.
Speaker 4: Death over a plate of food.
Speaker 2: Wow, the cosmetics warehouse shooting in Ohio earlier this week. Reginald Foster. He's a twenty eight year old. He was taken into custody by US Marshalls after being located at home about fifteen miles away in Columbus, Ohio from the New Albany Warehouse for the shooting unfold twelve hours prior. One killed, five others injured. You know, ten deaded an adult education center in Sweden. We talked about this god man that was Sweden's deadliest mass shooting. Yeah, sounds like it was a former student at this adult education center. Then we got to the Central Florida music teacher arrested for enticing minors in online sex acts. Orange County Public Schools confirmed the teacher's identity as a Tallow Benini, who's a music teacher at Hunter's Creek Middle School. He's a real sick oh documents. In the rest documents, Benini is alleged to a make contact with an eight year old boy and six year old boy in Maryland and entice them to perform sex acts in front of a computer.
Speaker 3: They'll get his in jail, don't you worry. I know there's no trying to make it feel good. Did you have the one about the the guy that was charged in raping the ninety something year old. They were just showing it again this morning on it. It's just disgusting people out there.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the Good News Network for some good and enlightening news. Have you even opened it up yet too? Yes? I did. That's why I had to ask.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, did you do the guy with the ninety something because I was just opening Yes, he's paying attention to taco.
Speaker 2: In case you're newer to the gathering here, he's big on headlines. Details in his world really our secondary. So you've heard the term ripped from the headlines. This is literally just ripping off the headlines. Yeah, I'll admit it. We have the second ever Pat Oh, brace yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're gonna be able to handle this one second.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting on it. You know what that one's going to be.
Speaker 3: Last, we have the ten year old who saved his sister's life after the plane crash, which was a horrific situation. There's no two ways about that. The plane, the big plane crash last week. See, yeah, where stuff was there was debris flying around and this kid hovered over ten year old boy hovered over his sister and got hit in the head of shrap DC one. I don't know which one it was, but it was it was one of the playing cresses.
Speaker 2: It was probably the Philly one because that hit the ground and stuff went flying everywhere.
Speaker 3: It was the Philly one because the kid had on his Phillies jersey.
Speaker 4: And when he came out of brain surgery, he's like, man, I missed the Super Bowl? Did we win?
Speaker 3: And the dad said, don't worry, it's next week and it and the second question out of his mouth did I save my sister?
Speaker 4: Said, yes, you did. You're a hero. And it was a Phillies jersey. Yeah, have the Eagles jersey? Eagles that's what I met. Yeah, it was an Eagles jersey.
Speaker 3: And he'll be going to that game anyway. Details I didn't have that headline in front of me. We have a world records jump roper, pal, little ten year old we have a world record jump roper uses his double Dutch jump ropes. Right, you're thinking, okay, Neat, you're a grown man who jump ropes and you got double Dutch jump ropes. He used him to save it teen and an icy pond. Pow.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's some bird sanctuary in England. Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh, how about this lottery ticket hidden in a woman's bible? It urt a million dollars pow, Virginia Lottery their lovers there.
Speaker 4: I've heard it's seen bumper stickers.
Speaker 3: Prisons across the world are a shaving days off sentences for every book read by the great.
Speaker 4: These guys could be reading crime books. Ye know, I'm not powing that that is unpalable.
Speaker 3: Uh, just like this segment's becoming unpalatable. We had a miracle in the Persian Gulf. Good Smardan's helped find a lost wedding ring that a dude lost. Uh, he hasn't taken off in fifty one years.
Speaker 4: Then how did he lose it?
Speaker 3: No, it slipped off his finger, probably, uh Powell, But that's cool. They went and helped him. Oh the Dutch look at that. This made the Good News Network. Remember the playgrounds having these kids not be wimpy anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bringing back some of the uh roll the dice type stuff.
Speaker 4: He saw there.
Speaker 3: Little Junior bust his chin open on that circle thing that you spin around at eight hundred miles an hour, good old monkey bars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we give them that A pal who hasn't who hasn't enjoyed a trip to the emergency room with a busted chin.
Speaker 3: Oh look at this character. It's a cool score too, they explained to the ladies.
Speaker 4: Oh I was you busted on a seesaw pussy? Uh?
Speaker 3: This DJ, you know, like a house spinning DJ, like wiggedy wiggy whack dude.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He teaches his parents how to use decks. I guess that's what you call, you know, turntables. Anyway, Now they host kitchen raves whenever they want.
Speaker 4: So this is a douche store. Sorry, Oh you ready, aren't you?
Speaker 2: I've been bracing for a while now for the one that was still opening.
Speaker 3: Cats with all arthritis are wearing caps in ground baking breaking research to understand and relieve their pain.
Speaker 4: Look at this little cat man. It's a cat and a cap. It's helping. It's an authritic cat.
Speaker 2: Why is it wearing something on its head?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I must trigger some nerves up there to make the brain warmer and see this is where we Uh.
Speaker 2: Some additional information would be nice, which I'm sure there's more than a few listeners and myself.
Speaker 4: Who would you know?
Speaker 3: A cat and a cap is not a bad thing. All right, let's go to the groundbreaking one. You're ready for this, people, Yes we are, of course. The second ever elusive night parrot So second ever, only two elusive night parrot egg.
Speaker 4: Oh so the egg's elusive anyway.
Speaker 3: Second ever elusive night parrot egg discovered in Australia, where it had been exceedin for one hundred years. I know why it's extinct because if there's parrotsk squawking all night and talking to you, going, she's got a big fat aye keeping you up all night, I'd make them extinct too.
Speaker 4: I'd let the authoritic cats go to go get all those parrots. But they have an egg. Pow. Thank you Taco. It was enlightening. God, I got energy now.
Speaker 2: Lynchen Taco's commercial free workday rock block is coming up, thank.
Speaker 4: God, said the cat. And the hat knows about that. That's right, Lynchin Taco on Demand. Tell loady, I hearty, you are