Speaker 1: Greeting societations. Everyone at We're twelve and welking to Fantasy Baseball Live. It is August twenty third, about three thirty in the afternoon. Tim, I think we've got five weeks left in the season because it gets it's done on the twenty ninth or September. That's crazy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an early ending this year. So yeah, we're heading into I believe five weeks left and hopefully Rich You're involved in a couple of races and things are rolling along.
Speaker 1: I am a couple of raises, and unfortunately every one of my players seems to be hurt. Andy Pais was a unexpected disaster this weekend for me after I crawled my way back up to the top, and I'm like, oh, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard that. That hurt a lot of people. And we're starting to see, you know, players like like Weathers Okay, he's lost.
Speaker 1: Now I got him in four or five leagues, yes.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, We're starting to see some not big names, but contributing names. Yeah, names, players you don't want to lose.
Speaker 1: And well, Ryan O'Hart is my big one. I I I thought he was sicky good he was a perfect corner infielder and lost lost essentially for the season, and it's yeah again it's it's I lost Juan Soto, which is not I mean, that's been a disaster. But believe it or not, Ryan O'Hearn is almost as bad. I mean, it's just a guy that you throw in there and you don't even think about it. He's just been great and then you lose it and it's like, oh my gosh. He was on the waiver wire and it's back to Rehee Hoskins, who also is on the IL. So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, you take a look at those twenty eighty type I call him twenty eighty type players. Yeah, you don't replace them all that easily. And what did you think this week about the Katel Martes situation.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you about that on Friday. I just ran out of time. It is really weird, I mean did I mean, it sounds like he's not physically hurt from what I can tell, It's just he just didn't show up for work one day in Boston and Troy Lavella said, you know, I don't know where he is. I don't think he's hurt, and then the next thing, you know, they put him on the restricted list, then they put him on the IL and and then they people saw him at the hotel bar the next day. I mean, I don't know what is going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ended up at the casino. I think the next yeah, he hear something like that and I and now the rumors are starting to pop up that they haven't been happy with them for a while now and they were looking at trading them, and I it's bizarre. And the timing, you know, for the Diamondbacks fighting for a wild card spot, and the timing couldn't be worth my worse. I think my gut feeling is he's never going to play another game in Arizona.
Speaker 1: Is but is he tradable I mean, or is somebody else going to take him on? It's tough.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know how it's going to shake down. But I don't think I don't see a future in Arizona. I really again, unless something changes and everybody kisses and makes up. It's just not a good situation at all. It really isn't.
Speaker 1: Look. I mean, we hold these professional athletes, you and I try not to, but you do just because it is what it is that you high him. You put them up a little higher. You think, well, this hocket possibly happened. This kind of stuff happens in the workplace tim as you know, all the time, and people just stop showing up and like, where's Bob, where's Mary? Well, I don't know, and you you got to find out they just had enough and left.
Speaker 2: Well. I know one of our one of our regular contributors on the Discord site, they were talking about it yesterday. One of his uh he's a dentist and one of one of his good friends. All of a sudden one day one of his assistants, one of his assistants just didn't come in. Yeah, no, no, nothing, just didn't didn't show up. And yeah, two and a half months later showed up one one to know when should go back to work. I don't I don't get it, but you're right. It happens in the real world all the time because people disappear, they just leave, find another job, and not even a courtesy just say sorryan era.
Speaker 1: So there's a great Larry David bit Larry David, creator of Seinfeld, and had the Larry David show out. I don't know if you're ever watch any of this stuff. But he worked for He was a writer on Saturday Night Live and early in his career, and he would write bid after bit after bit, and nothing would ever make it to the show. Nothing would ever make it. So one day he just went in and he was so upset. He just went into Lorne Michaels, who runs SNL, and this is I've had enough, I'm tired of this. I quit. I'm never coming back. You suck, everybody sucks. And he just left. So he gets home and his next door neighbor says, what are you gonna do? Like how are you gonna pay your rent? And he goes, oh, oh, I shouldn't have quit. He goes, no, you shouldn't have quit. So then they concocted a thing of how to get him back in and he would just come in on Monday morning Tim and act like nothing ever happened. He would just show up and pretend that he never had the explode to just go back. So he did that and they're like, what are you doing in this room?
Speaker 3: You quit?
Speaker 1: He goes, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: It quit? And but it didn't work.
Speaker 2: They saw the fa Yeah, there wasn't a check two weeks later for his services.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they made a whole Seinfeld episode based on that.
Speaker 2: It's very very funny.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so yeah, but it is the Katel Marte thing is odd. And I agree that it's going to be tough for him to come back. And I mean, he's one of the better players on the on the Diamondbacks and they're without him. But they got Jordan Lawler, who's who's played well since he came back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's that last look still healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's that could change any day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a history there, but no, I just found it very bizarre, very very bizarre.
Speaker 1: I think it is. Let's take a look at some of these games that are going on. Tim's first one to Saint Louis Ford to nothing over the Phillies. It sounds exciting. Let's see what Let's see what Bias has done. And he is over three with another strikeout. He's got four hits since he came up to all four home runs. I did started this weekend because he was two lefties, two very good lefties, but I figured and he did hit a home run against Lozardo, but is over three today against Christopher Sanchez, has not gotten hit off of a right handed picture yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, a little disappointed. Not a disaster for Sanchez. Six and two thirds innings, four and run, seven strikeouts, but I needed a couple. I needed a big game from Christopher Sandez today and it was not to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sucks. Rek Scuble finally won a game and he was down three to nothing after the first inning and then buckled down. He's he's been very, very good timmy since the trade. But I guess not vintage Terrek Scuble.
Speaker 2: No, he's saving that for the playoffs.
Speaker 1: He could very well be. Yeah, A lot of a lot of articles written about the PCA has got the National League MVP locked up over show Heyo Tani? What say you?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: I think he's got to be uh. I give him an edge right now. But people shouldn't forget that Otani did have a pretty good first half on the mound.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was going to say that, Yeah, yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 2: I believe Otanisa was solidly under two and when you look at the offense coming from him, I wouldn't I wouldn't totally pencil PCA in as the recipient quite yet. I think it's a I think it's a solid two horse race and a two week slump in September by either one of them. Uh yeah, it's not over in the in the NL.
Speaker 1: Well, it's my belief that show hey Atani should win it every year as long as he pitches. I mean, because only if he only pitched a half a season, it doesn't matter. There's no way that PCA could have as good as the season has been. It can't be better than show hey Atani's offensive season plus is pitching just can't be.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: No, if Shotani's not pitching, then all of a sudden gets more benefit because he's a great center fielder. But I don't know. I think these these guys need to look at it's the whole package. I think they're forgetting that pitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think there's a player you know, O Tani might might not win it this year, he might not win it next year. He might win it two years from now. But looking at the overall level of skill, there is nobody who's talented in the game to show you Otani is is he had nighton two record, a one to seventy nine year, a a point ninety five whip and to go along with that. You said thirty homers driven in eighty eighty four runs score to eighty nine average, eight stolen bases, and now they're saying he could pitch next week. Okay, that ninety five strikeouts, but it was in the eighty five and two thirds innings, Like yeah, it's you look at the combined numbers and he is by far the greatest player we've ever seen of our generation and for many other generations as well. He's doing things I never I never would have considered twenty five years ago that this is even possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what a war is a weird thing? Uh PA's Wars eight point five show you Tonys four point one is an offensive player. Haven't looked at us defensively, but there's some weird ones in the in the top ten. I mean, I'm looking at JJ Weatherhold has had a really nice season. He's seventh and more. Really, and Lewis Arise is one better than Shoheo Tani from an offensive standpoint, Really.
Speaker 3: I I how can he pos?
Speaker 1: How can how can Louis Arises six home runs and ten stolen bases in a slug of four forty four equal better than what Showhyo Tani's on with thirty home runs and a five forty nine slug. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Thatah well, again, whatever defensive metric goes into that calculation, it doesn't reward dhs. So it's got to be substantial enough of a defensive contribution to the to the overall number that Yeah. And again, yeahs.
Speaker 1: Defensive as a negative obviously, because he's a he's a DH, so he would be third in war Jordan Alvarez would be one PC forty two point eight, and then show you Tony thirty five point two. So so most of most of well, defensive is matting big for Pi Crow Armstrong. But then if you throw the pitching in, I don't I just think it, it's gotta be better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again, if you look at the offense this year, it is a little disappointing when he's coming off fifty four home runs, one hundred and thirty RBIs, and fifty nine stolen bases. I that that twenty twenty four season from O Tawni. I that's incredible, it really is. Yeah, fifty to fifty Not many players have gone fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it does seem like peaker arms. Unless it gets hurt. It's probably gonna I'm probably gonna win a good game between the between the Rays and Orioles. And then the race finally broke through in the sixth inning against Shane Bosio. Pitched well, just tired here at the end. And now they're up three to nothing in the Orioles. I mean they're still in it four games under. They got to keep winning though, Tim, They just got to keep winning.
Speaker 2: Well with it being as bunched up as it is. Anytime you lose two games in a row, that you might have to crawl over four teams to get those two games back, and that just puts you where you were, not where you want to be. And yeah, it's it's it's going to be tight right to the bitter end. We saw a great, great game from Dylan Cees yesterday again, but the jayser on the short end of a five to two score today. Yeah, they won yesterday.
Speaker 1: As you said that they needed to win one out of the three. I think they need they need this game Tim today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it does not look like it's like it's going to happen. Jose Sorana walk three A loved seven hits. I ain't gonna work in le Bronx two uh uh? And Ben Rice with two RB eyes, he's just just hugging along. What's he up to? Now? Eighty two? He's going to get to one hundred RBIs that's a throw goes home run totals. It's he's carrying the Yankees, isn't he.
Speaker 1: I think he's the best offensive player on that team. I'm not even sure it's close. I mean that what's going to happen with Judge comes back and needs to play thh And what's going to happen when when gian Carlos Stanton comes back? I mean I I finally people are starting to say, what what did the Yankees do here? Yes, the guy they got from Washington is a good player, and he's been a good offensive uh leuis Garcia Junior. But they got too many of those kind of players. And Elliott Ramos has been a zero since they picked him up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lombard Junior and Joan they're playing well well combined today they're what four for five, four runs scored an RBI from Jones and I think it's a stolen all he got caught stealing. But no, the two kids hitting down you know, six seven, six, seven, eight in that area of the lineup. They've been getting it done. They've been playing very very well. So but you know, you look at the Yankees. You talk about Stanton, Well, Stanton is out with a calf injury and rehaving that calf injury, he injured his other calf, so he's totally capped, totally calfed. It's it's done. Okay, we won't see Stanton, I don't think this year. Not with a new calf injury on top of the first one. He's still rehabing. Yeah, it's yeah, they're gonna pay him and he might not. He might never play another game in New York.
Speaker 1: Spencer Jones, Yeah, I can't wait to see where you have him ranked coming into next season. I tapped out. I don't understand. I think there's twenty twenty type of upside, maybe even twenty five, twenty five, twenty five. But he's gonna hit two ten. Yeah, he's gonna have a three hundred one base percentage. That's the guy is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to deal with that asset slash liability and find someplace to fit him in where you know he's he's the type of player. Knowingly you cannot. You can't pair him with another high slug low batting average type player and make it work. You know, then you're looking at two thirteenths of your two fourteens of your offense is going to be a drag on your batting average. That means you're gonna have to sacrifice somewhere else. He's not. He's going to be a hard player to draft and construct a team around, that's going to be functional in all five offensive categories. It's you're gonna have your hands full.
Speaker 1: And if he gets a little unlucky to him and he hits one eighty with a two seventy on base percentage, you know it's gotta be tough. Like I don't know how Jacob Marcy is still being allowed to play, but he is. The Miami Marlins are not the New York Yankees. I just don't think he'll play if he's got that gun, and it's totally within the rama possibility, that's who he could be next.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and you fit that all into the fact that the Yankees have forty h types. Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Well, he is pretty athletics, so he can't play at least in the UH in the outfield, but I don't know. I'm glad you've got him, man, because I I he's over my head. I don't I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: So it is It's fader for great discussion, though, isn't it. And I guaranteed when we start looking at the oatfield, we'll probably dedicate a good ten to fifteen minutes to try and to sort that one out. And said to rank him, I there's gonna be a lot of thought involved in that process because I.
Speaker 1: Guess the only good news with him is I think we know who the player is. At least I've been saying it for years. He is the player he is. It's just now, what do you do with him?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like Luis or Rise. We know the player he is, what you do with him? Schwarver, we know the player? You know what I mean? It's uh. And that's where proper planning and team construction comes to before And I know personally, one of the things that I really don't like doing is drafting for a deficit somewhere, especially reasonably early, and then having to scramble later on remembering when you're on a sixty second clock that you forced yourself into a deficit. So now you've got to compensate for that. And when you're working on short clocks, that becomes that becomes a problem. Or else you get to the end of the draft and oh, that's interesting. My projected team batting average is two thirty five.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean that's when you panic and you signed Lewis a Rise, or you panic and you signed Chandler Stimpson that those and you get those guys on your and you know you've made a mistake. Yeah, you just have.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's good. Yeah, not good at all.
Speaker 1: And it's not to say those those players aren't helpful, but if you've had to do that, then you're putting all your eggs in one category basket and one player, and that's always dangerous because again, Lewis the Rise was terrible last season. He didn't hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. If if you got a Rise and you end up with a two sixty five batting average out of them, oops, you get you've now got problems in even more categories.
Speaker 1: I watched the Marlins game yesterday against the Nationals, first of the Nationals without would that's that's a tough team, So I think he's getting close to coming back. And Dylan Cruise, Man, it's he's not happening. Tim, I'm sorry. I love the guy. I don't know what's happened to him, but it ain't happening. He's not a very good baseball player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's now, what is it, August twenty third. We got five weeks left in the season, and Dylan Cruz has twenty nine RBIs and a two twelve betting average and he's hitting in the three hole today.
Speaker 1: And the thing that's weird, I mean it's a little bit like Spencer Jones. I mean he is fast. His average eggs of velocity is ninety point eight. He's got plenty of You've got plenty of omp, He's got plenty of speed. He can't hit. That was what he was supposed to be able to do with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oops, Yeah, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just chases everything as Chase rates. Just I don't know what happened there, Tim. I hate it when I'm so wrong. Really bums me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got a decision to make on him in one league where there's a cap involved, and I don't think I'm keeping Dylan Cruz next year. I just can't forward to tie again because there's a cap. Okay, we're looking at total salaries, and you're keeping players based on salaries. I don't think I've got them at a good price. But I don't think I can commit even a marginal plus sort of dollar value to a guy like Cruise heading into next year. I've got to look elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Whatever Patreon members brought up kind of on this topic we're talking about, is should we spend some time maybe on our Friday show talking about guys and keeper leagues and guys and dynasty leagues that maybe have fallen off like a Dylan Cruz and are they worth keeping or you know what, maybe they've been distarted and like should somebody still invest in Dylan Cruise and some of these other Like the same thing with Jacob Marcy's another guy that's going to be in the bubble in a lot of keeper leagues. Like what do you do with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For the most part, I would say, yeah, and it keep them all sort of format that changes things rather drastically. They two of the three keeper leagues I'm involved with, one of your keeping to a dollar value. Okay, as many as you want, and the other one you're keeping fifteen. And again there's salaries involved as well, so that really changes. It changes the way you look at players. It really does. You know, hey, do you keep a cheap Dylan Cruise over a more expensive Safer Pick. There's a lot more variables you have to weigh into it, but and it keep them all. Yeah, unless you've got something on your twenty five miners, unless you've got on your seven man reserve. If you've got somebody better than Dylan Cruise, you've probably got a really good team. But for the most part, I think people will end up keeping players like that hoping to see better moving forward.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing guys like I'm seeing guys like Dylan Cruz, and leagues I play in which are keep them all starting to hit the waiver war. I mean, these people are getting sick of them because.
Speaker 2: You can build better players into the reserve roster than Cruise is proving to be able to deliver.
Speaker 1: Right, Remember in this in this game that we play, Timmy, you've got seven reserves. You need five pitchers. Probably in those reserves at least four, but five, maybe six, And all of a sudden you got one or two guys that you can and you can find. If you've got a strong diningsted League team, you're gonna have a better player than Dylan Cruz. If you don't think, you're not in the money. If you got if you're playing Dylan Cruise every day, you're not in the money. It's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was going to say, Yeah, what you want is guys with multi position eligibility in that format. Yeah, that's the ideal situation. So it allows you to build on your pitching.
Speaker 1: The Mets in White Sox or zero zero, Yeah, pitched pitched well and Nolan mcclaim with another strong start.
Speaker 2: Yeah through seven ins, Yeah, one hit, the walk four is yeah, six strikeouts through six and it's a it's a bullpen sort of to day for the White Sox. But it looks like they they better save an arm or two in that bullpen because they're looking at they're on their fourth pitture now. Yeah, it could be a six pitcher sort of day for the White Sox. McLean they said, or walks or a concern, but they're not hitting them.
Speaker 1: I just quickly googled what's the status of Onan Soto and that's announced that he could Timmy could the word that begins with a sea could return in September.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's day to day with a definite possibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as a player on the team that he doesn't like, the player on the team he doesn't like. In Francisco Lindor, the Mets are terrible this season, even though they played better since the trade deadline. What's the motivation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there isn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting though, and you got to start of a chuckle with Kansas City Royals are actually playing pretty good baseball right now.
Speaker 1: I know, seven and three to eight or two in the last ten. Yeah, yeah, too little too late. That was a phrase I was trying to remember last Friday Twitter show, too little too late. I did use it correctly in the show. I popped into my head when we were doing the show. But it is too little too late for the Royals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. Benny Bees actually been playing well the past couple of weeks too, which is nice to see Bobby Bobby, which strole is thirty fifty today, Yep, he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah mcgonagall's two more, two more hits and yeah, my buddy Max Clark won for two Betty two fifty six, so he's he has calmed down a little bit. He's not hitting for any power. Uh, it's only got one I mean. And the weird thing is he hasn't sold on a base yet, so he's just pretty much been a single hitter.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. And the Tigers could not afford to lose today to the Royals. Not good for the Tigers chances at all. They've you got to win games against the Royals, you really do. And I know they've been hot, but you still you've got to win those games. Uh.
Speaker 1: The Astros my buddy to hit a home run, which is good. Yeah, Parade's with a home run. Christian Havier pitch well and then started to get beat up. Eight strikeouts and he's not going to get a decision because it's for innings pitch. So that's a bummer if you started him. And I'm God help me, Timmy. I for Andy Payis. I'm putting in Lawrence Butler. That's that's what it's gotten.
Speaker 2: That's that's where we're at. OK.
Speaker 1: So he's a little bit better over the last couple of weeks. I'm sure he's due for a cold spell again. But that's that's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Well, And you know what, every time you turn around, there's a different a finding his way to the aisle. Was Jacob Wilson, Jacob will Jacob Wilson this week, and yeah, you look at the lineup. You got, you know, Bold as your leadoff guy, Cortes, gell Off Butler, Tommy White's moved into the fifth but the other Max Muncie Walton, her Nez servant. Yeah, that team is a shadow of what it was heading into the twenty sixth season.
Speaker 1: It's Nick nick Kirki los Nick Kirtchief. You've lost your Aaron Judge by the way, Lawrence Butler just with a double. He needs to hold that for next week. That's when I needed to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait till next week, Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Yep, Rangers up three nothing over the hapless Angels. Tim's trying to rewrite history a little bit and his closer report saying that Natari is Sammy Natari's on the I L that was his guy. I just want to clear the record here, Timmy ben Joyce got the job before Natari went on the I L just f y.
Speaker 2: I I'm still better. I'm still I wasn't sure, so for quite a while, my friend, you're not buying that bullshit because absolutely know what's happened there. Yeah, the meter is bouncing off the right side of the dial. Right a boat now right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Reading that, shaking my head going, oh, that's creative writing that, that's.
Speaker 2: Finest, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's see what's happened here. How's our buddy? Uh? White lank for nothing today? So he's been okay though, look at Kyle Quantrell's six h six strikeouts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, roll with him and until you can't no more. You're a guy who's disappointed me. Recently. He seems to have hit a little bit of a wall, is mister Bennett. Yeah, for the for the Red Sox, he's the arras up to three sixty six, But it just seems like he's he's still he's okay, but he's hit a wall. Yeah, he's got him gonna.
Speaker 1: Play better against the against the Giants.
Speaker 2: You just do yeah and tug tug boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's your buddy.
Speaker 1: He will be reappearing. He'll be appearing on Tim's waiver war of course.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then the final game that's got a score is the Guardians up five to nothing. Uh, Foster Griffin looks like he's in line for the win if he can just stay the course. It's only one any but against the Rockies, Tim.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I've heard a lot of a lot of chatter about Sagana again, you know, having having a pretty good year in Colorado. Yeah, yeah, and the past few outings he's regressed a little bit. Today two innings pitched, eight hits, five earned runs. Uh, the area is now up to five. So yeah, but.
Speaker 1: In all respect, that's actually pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a total disaster in colrad I don't know. I just got my fingers crossed that Griffin gets through, gets through five innings.
Speaker 3: Need them, Yeah, I need it.
Speaker 2: I need them badly too. Am going in every league I think today, So yeah, I need I need a good effort from from Griffin. Oh you're athletics. You got a run scored a butler because they just scored four runs against double.
Speaker 1: They got a double. This is how bad the Athletics have been. They are one game worse than the Colorado Rockies.
Speaker 2: That's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got eighty losses and the Colorado Rockies are seventy nine. So what have we got thirty five games left. It's a good shot that one or both of them are going to get to one hundred losses.
Speaker 2: I would think, so. Yeah, but hopefully it works out for you and you can say the Butler did it.
Speaker 1: I hope it does to me to take a break it back and let's take a look at your waiver wire. My friend, I actually got a couple of questions before we do that.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Tim and I were talking about the Arizona Fall League. I know Tim's still off trying to figure out what he's going to do. I think I will be partaking in the Arizona Fall League this season, so I'll be there. I don't know when I'm going to go. Laurie is off with a friend of hers for a week. I think they're going on some girls getaway things. So I got the dogs and stuff like that, so that takes I think that's opening weeks. So I was a real bummer on that. So I have to figure out when I'm going to go there. But I haven't. I have not done that yet, but something I'll take a look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm probably looking at the first week in November when they have the all Star the All Star weekend. That because after the first couple of weeks, I don't think it really makes that much difference. If there's injuries or players have basically played themselves out, they're gone the first two weeks anyways, So once you get into week three, there's not unless there's an injury, there isn't that much change. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a double edged sword.
Speaker 1: The first week is the best week, right, because that's right, everybody's fresh, it's exciting, et cetera, et cetera, and you're going to get maybe players are going to play a couple of weeks. The downside is it's it's really hot.
Speaker 3: It's really hot.
Speaker 2: M hm. My thermostat, my personal thermostat is not like really hot anymore. Rich not that it ever did, but I mean, I just can't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: The first week in October, I've been there a lot. I mean, it's and then I usually go, it's hot. I mean, you're talking one hundred and five hundred and eight degrees and half the games are in the afternoon, and Temmy, you just you're just there miserable. I mean, at least I am.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I I just can't do it. It's not negotiable. The solars, my Canadian thick like boutine blood does not adapt well to do anything over about eighty five degrees. Let it let alone a hundred.
Speaker 1: N Yeah, for sure. As we talked about, not have your bias, Josh bias. Anything else to comment on his start here and again another over three day to day.
Speaker 2: No, I hey, he's gonna hit. He's gonna hit some home runs, and he's gonna hit have some overs. Man, that's just the way it's going to be. Take what you take, what you take, what you get, and be happy.
Speaker 1: Kate Anderson look great, I thought, he looked. At the first five plus innings, he looked. He just gave up a couple of home runs and fell apart in the sixth inning. He'd only thrown eighty one pitches when they took him out. I haven't gone back and watched the game. I did not watch it as it was occurring, but I mean, he pitched well.
Speaker 3: And I think it's yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to have some really good outings for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: I agree, And at the same point in time, I think we also have to remember this is his first visit visit to the big leagues, and it's not double A, it's not triple A. It's one step beyond that. So they're we we've we've seen the best pitchers in the game struggle. Kate Anderson is not going to be He's there's going to be days. It's all or is true. He's still learning his craft, but I'm glad he's learning it at a level where he's going to be facing challenges, per say, as compared to in the high minors, where he just proved there wasn't any anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, now, just just our Patreon members know this because I've written about Kate Anderson probably as much about any other player, just because every game he pitched was was phenomenal. This is not this is not a big arm. This is a guy who throws ninety three ninety four miles an hour, and that's that's what he did on his first dounage of ninety three point six that he averaged. He's got a great slider, and but it's he's not gonna blow guys away. So if he has any in his fastball is not great. It's just not velocity great. It doesn't have a lot of high spin on it, so it doesn't stay high in the zone. So I don't think he's I still maintain he's not going to be an ace. He's going to be a really good number three starter. That's just me, But I think he's going to be one of those guys that has a Max Freed kind of career that he just goes out there and gives you a great outing. Max Freed's probably a two now, so maybe that's what Kate Anderson can turn into. But this is not. This isn't a Jacob Miseerowski kind of level, or back in the day, Paul Skeene's kind of This is not the same kind of player.
Speaker 2: Which is why of yours coating the stat line, don't forget about Ryan's sloan right exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why I still have Ryan Slow high slowan higher than Kate Anderson in that system. It call me crazy, but to me, if Kate Anderson has any kind of control problems or any kind of command problems, can't throw that can't locate as fastball or as pitches, it's going to get hit. Jacob is Rowski's not going to get hit right because he's still it's still ninety nine miles an hour, right, and you can make those mistakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't make them, which again is something we've talked about over years and is my love of the soft tosting saucing lefty. Well, that only works, okay when you're hitting the corners cont that's right. Yeah, Well, when you're coming in with an eighty nine mile an hour basketball, it'd better not be anywhere near the heart of the plate because if it is, it'll be in the heart of the bleachers. You don't have there's no margin for error as the velocity decreases or that margin of or shrinks rather rapidly. And if you can, like like MISERASKI if you hey, if you can fire it in at one hundred hundred and two miles an hour, well, yeah, the breaking stuff that isn't working. But they're not going to hit that fastball anyway, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then and then most guys are going to be cheating on the fastball, and that's when they're gonna get beat by just an average curveball because you're gonna be chea You're already starting your swing and it's like, oh, here comes a curveball, and you know you're dead. You know it's it's Sunny Gray is a kind of a comparable and even though from the right side. Another guy that does he do a little bit harder in his early early days. That's another guy that's not a ninety three mile hour guy that's got can really pitch and sequence as well. It's got really good secondary and he's a great pitcher. I think that's who Kate Anderson's going to be. But this not a guy that I would if I had a Dynasty leaguer keeper, I wouldn't be saying Ace. I would be saying a really good Max Freed slash Sunny Gray type of pitcher.
Speaker 2: And that's a good that's a good player who can have it's very long, long, successful career. Yeah, just not that final notch up with the ladder. And yeah, it's pretty tough to It's pretty tough unless you you've got a full repertoire that will is still fear in the heart of man. And I don't think it's fastball does.
Speaker 1: When I took him mind instead of Kate Anderson in my Dynasty link uh first year player draft. I I wish I could go back and change that, but I can't so, uh but I, I mean, I I wish I'd had Kate Kate Anderson at least one leak. I just don't. I just don't. And that's the way it goes.
Speaker 2: And you won't get him now unless you're ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna let it go because look, he's particularly now. Everybody thinks he's going to be a cy Young Award winner, and maybe he will be, but I you know, it's ceased to it's it's hard to trade for Max freed Max Freedo. It's a tough guy to get.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I tried trading for Max Clerk right now. What's it gonna cost you?
Speaker 1: Even though he's really not done anything Fantasy wise since he's been called up that the upside is still pretty substantial. I bet you.
Speaker 3: I tried to.
Speaker 1: I tried to trade last week and I tried to trade Josh Bias and I just did I just did not. This was after his first after his first game. I tried to just to see what I could get and I just didn't get anything. Tim No one was buying it. Maybe it's because they're all Patroon members and they all read will just trying to sell them. There must be something going on here.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, every time I try and trade a dynasty format, but yeah, I have I have people revisiting podcasts okay for the next two days, okay, And you know McLeod doesn't like him. We stay away from this guy. And in reality, no, it's McLeod needs helping another category, you know. And yeah, but you're right though, what we say and do reflects with people in our leagues. It's just the way it is, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I struggle in trading in dynasty leagues just because one, I usually overpay and people know that and then they give me ridiculous trade offers. You know. It's it is Max Freed for a bag of balls, and it's like, come on, you can gotta give me something. I'm okay to overpay. I get it. I get why I have to do that, even though I'm not maybe not even doing well in the league. But you got to make it reasonable. I mean, give me some dignity, and they just don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, it's a challenge at times. I agree.
Speaker 1: George Klassen pitched a gym on Saturday. Tim and Ryan Ryan Johnson, also both for the Angels, also pitched well, he was seven innies, pitch, one hit, zero runs, three strikeouts and two walks. I know, George Klassen major waiver war Johnson, No, why not?
Speaker 2: Uh. I was focusing on opportunities from a two start pitching perspective perspective, and I sort of like Classing a little bit more than.
Speaker 1: John He's got much better arm, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I you know, I yeah, I I don't know long term what tox. I haven't looked long term as much, but right now I'm giving class in the edge and Johnson, I'm just not. At this time of the year, we should be looking if we're taking a chance on pitchers, unless it's a dynasty where there's you know, a keeper aspect, we should be focused on very very short term. And I've got them both in the two start pitching real uh. And one of the problems with both of them is it with Kakuchi coming back today, do they go with a six man rotation? And yeah, that maybe they do. I think it would be wise with the young pitching that they've got right and Kahucci coming back off of injury, it'd be smart to go with a six man rotation. Then both of them Hoole value. But right now we don't know, so in lieu of that, I think you've got to be careful with both simply because we don't know one of them. One of them could get shipped out, right.
Speaker 1: Ship What do you mean shipped out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that would be Johnson over Classen. But I mean, who knows what the the the Angels are going to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: If you were to have asked me on Friday when we did our show, who Craig Keemberrell played for, Tim, Yeah, I would have been completely guessing. He has been DFA buy multiple teams this season. And I laughed out loud when he got a safe for the Royals yesterday. I did not know he was playing for the Royals. He's not on your waiver, he's not on your waiver wire, he's not on your closer report. This is just a RANDO save.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you if you would have, if you were to ask me, I would have said Samsung or your Muri. I would have guessed it Asia if I didn't. Yeah, Yeah, I happened to fall closers.
Speaker 1: Honestly sounded like they sounded like food. Tim, you said that, I thought that was some kind of uh, some kind of sushi roll or something.
Speaker 2: Team Korea and a team in Japan. That would have been my random guess. But no, he's still kicking around and he's still doing that seagull imitation or whatever he does before he before he throws, and yeah he Yeah, good for him.
Speaker 1: But it's it's random, right, You're you're not gonna, You're not gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm not no, I'm not suggesting anybody go. And now, hey we see what happens this week. If he gets a couple more, well yeah that might change things, but right now, very random.
Speaker 1: Ye all right to me, it's taking another break. And then we get to your waiver wire and I really christ interesting that Christian.
Speaker 5: Moore, m h, I know it's a struggle for you this week.
Speaker 3: Why don't you tell us a little.
Speaker 1: Bit about what it was like going through and creating the waiver, which I know is a struggle every time this time of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a total struggle. It really is. You're you're looking for players that that aren't there, and especially this year, and I think moving forward you will probably tend to get worse as compared to that or the call ups It's pretty much done, isn't it. You know, you're not getting every most everybody that that will be.
Speaker 1: We still got September. We still got September calls. I mean, Charlie Condon is still not appearance.
Speaker 2: Right, but I he's been mentioned, yes, yeah, so again looking at it from my point of view, pretty much everybody, unless somebody does something totally off the wall, like the Brewers call up my day that would be cool. Were the odds of it happening probably not all that great.
Speaker 1: Or that's that's almost zero per.
Speaker 2: Wall caught in Texas. You know what I mean, Everything that could happen now that has the potential to be an impact has pretty well happened, hasn't it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: Unless you know of somebody that you think might get called up, that is getting called up for more than just a look sie sort of thing, you know what I mean, we'll play you every fourth game and you it's it's your it's our due diligence to give you a reward for a great season, that sort of thing. Are there any players that you think that still could get called up? There could be substantial contributors.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of thoughts substantial contributors that that I can't say. I I think Charlie Condon would get called up for a look. See, I am disappointed in the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, I was going to bring that up.
Speaker 1: You can sit there and say, how can you possibly? I mean that the best team in baseball, back to back World series, they always make the right call, you know. And but with pause going down, they're turning it over to Alec Thomas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got six oatfielders sitting there chomping at the looking for playing time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, and I just wrote up James Tibbs either for this weekends. Uh, those Monday's daily notes are hot prospects of the week. Yet another great week is up to twenty seven or twenty nine home runs, hitting three to zero something. I mean, I know what this poor guy's got to do.
Speaker 2: And maybe they'll go Hope House, Hope doing well.
Speaker 1: Hopes and uh, Hopes was traded in Detroit. He hasn't played well, by the way since since its move. So yeah, so's it's been of a struggle. But I get it. I mean part of the problem is Alec Thomas is a great center fielder and and James Tibbs, the third is not a center fielder, so who goes in there and airparks not a great center fielder. So the promise they were a little light on centerfen So I'm sure that's what they would come back and say, Look, we got to have We're not like the Yankees where we're going to put a d h at every position. We're gonna and hope for the best st bringing up to the songs. I guess I get. It's just a this is a bit of a bummer that. Yeah, these guys like TIBs and Air and Zach Error just they're not going to see the big leagues, which bums me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, And I thought the same thing when I saw Alex Thomas. But then I remembered the defense, the glove, the out. Yeah, and it fits what the Dodgers need to do, even though as a fantasy player of the game, it doesn't fit our plans at all. I had him in originally the article and I look at what he's done. Oh no, we don't count defensive metrics. So I yanked him simply because it was a name that I didn't believe was going to contribute to our fantasy teams, and that's what we're all a boat still right, yeah, looking at but the game our game.
Speaker 1: So I wrote about the situation at some points coming out in the next two days. I can't remember again which article I put it in. I mean, Alec Thomas is a zero offensively and how good are the Dodgers offensively? Really if you think about it, I mean, obviously Otani's world, Max Munsey is Max Munsey their best, second best offensive player.
Speaker 2: Well, Tucker actually showed some signs of life, and yeah they Mookie bets in in spurts and who else do we have to look at on that rock s Freeman and Edmund and.
Speaker 1: These are guys that are quite frankly we talked about this mid season. These are guys past their prime. And you know, I don't know. Losing payoffs is a big problem I think for them. Hopefully it comes back for the playoffs. But getting another offensive player like a TIBs the third might at least as a bench bet, might might have been a smart movie. But what do I know?
Speaker 2: Well, and he's still have time to adjust for it. But can I give.
Speaker 1: You another player? Can I get it? Give you another player?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: I think there should be an investigation as to Ralphie. Why Ralphie Velaskaz is not Yeah, first first base and with the Cleveland Guardians. Uh again I wrote about it. I think he makes my hot prospects of the week. I forgot who's playing first base? Oh, they brought They brought a Nathaniel Lowe. You mean to tell me that Ralphie Velaskaz can't give you more production than Nathaniel low who's been okay in spurts. But really I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I that's money. More would be that I would think coming out of Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Another another player is sever King.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been on fire.
Speaker 1: The five more home runs this week. He's gonna make my hot He's made my hot prospects of the week again.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if they've moved C J Abrams maybe C the CEA Trews hit the I I think they're supposed to move to a second base. I don't know what's happening with that whole drama, but they got to get sever King up. I mean, they need to let him spend a month up with the club, keep his service time down. Blah blah blah blah blah, it's time, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mentioned him a couple of weeks ago when they made the move originally to get Abrams, you know, off a short stop. Yeah, but then again, everybody is everybody is saying in the in the media that no, they're going to keep him down.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: I I don't either, because he's proving that there's nothing left to prove. There's nothing left to prove. Yeah, hey, why don't they just send him home and you can, you know, work in the backfields on his d or whatever and get his golf handycap down. Yeah yeah, not having him in on the big league roster, do at least get a feel for the that next step would aid them a great deal. I believe in their twenty seven season.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the Rays fit this guy into their lineup. Okay, but Xavier Isaac's got I think he's got up the thirty home runs. This guy's got massive power. He's actually cut a strikeouts down a little bit. I mean YONDI Diez is playing DH Okay, yeah, first base, but Kelly, that guy can provide some pop for them, and they need pop. Well, love to see him come up in September.
Speaker 2: Can he can he play, even at a low level, anywhere in the oat field.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's ever done that.
Speaker 2: Okay, because you look at their oat field and you got Chandler Simpson, Johnny De Luca, and Cedric Mullens. Yeah, yeah, there's an opportunity in the oakfield. But I mean other than that, Hey, he's actually a.
Speaker 1: Very good He's actually very good. First basement, that's the problem with now I'm looking through his game. There's no outfield.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know Randa is not Diaz and Aranda aren't going anywhere. That's their one two in their lineup. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, so this is yeah, yeah, so Xavier Isaac and double a twenty four home runs, eighteen stolen bases, two fifty six average, a four to one one base percentage, and a five fifteen slug Go on.
Speaker 2: Come on, tell me, well, come on, they've got Ryan Bladi's sitting there in our game of Tao and Kenny Piper. You know, why do they need why do they need? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know what they would tell me. It's like Wilson defense matters. This isn't fantasy base I get it. But I mean I got guy's big, strong kid.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Carson Williams, by the way, is he just off? Everybody's ready to cut hits, so we're done with him?
Speaker 2: Of course. Yeah, that's the way. That's the way it rolls, isn't it. You have a bad season until you resurrect your career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, two bad seasons?
Speaker 2: Yeah what Yeah? Two twenty four average three twenty yeah, seven or eight with eleven home runs nineteen stolen bases.
Speaker 1: It's not striking out a third of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred and twenty nine case to forty seven walks. Yeah, not great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see, I see if I can give you one more Zach Zach Venus up will probably be demoted very soon. It's gotta be somebody in Colorado that they can bring up. Oh. I told Charlie Condon is the guy that they should bring up.
Speaker 2: Yeah Condon, Yeah, you know what what sort of I was just looking looking at it, Davey, because I saw you during the week. I saw Adele Lamigora. Okay, I took I took a look, okay, and yeah he was up for well. He played five games in a row and got a few hits. And in the last seven days posted a twelve seventy twelve seventy eight ops and the homer six RBIs And then I noticed they demoted him on Friday.
Speaker 1: How many home runs did he hit? How many RBIs did he get? Gotta be more than that. That's all they care about, is is those those nineteen seventy statistics they read. I think that's all they did. Remember they tried to hire me for their analytics departments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call by you, right, good, good goal.
Speaker 1: My first meeting would be this is whip. Tomorrow we will talk about X.
Speaker 2: E r A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how was calculated?
Speaker 2: And day three you're going to say, WTF means? And we're not going to use it as much anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness? All right, all right to mey, let's get to your way, war my friend. Enough of this, goof and off t us A Dela Santas our buddy. Yes, yes, swipe eighteen bases? Is that true?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: How is that possible?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm double checking it myself, right, I sort of ran out the time. I want to make sure I didn't get Zach Bean's stats in there. Somehow. Delas Sandos first base recall from Jacksonville. Yes, yeah, sixteen, actually sixteen last year.
Speaker 1: He's not fast.
Speaker 2: No, yeah what Yeah that nineteen would leave him tied for the lead league, for the team lead and home runs on the Marlins.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, the next he'd be tied with Hernandez. I believe with nineteen. Yeah, there's a team that needs some offense, like there is. Is there such a thing as less than nothing when it comes to power? If it is, the Marlins are it. There's just nothing there for power. You can look at their lineup and you know Stours, especially with Stowers on the IL. I just hope they give the kid a chance to play on a regular basis. And again, Miami needs any power they can possibly get because they have literally none.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find a split I think he's a split guy. If I'm not mistaken, I might be getting the bemlick confused with a bemlick. Ortiz, it's the splits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Arties is definitely a spot guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's definitely a split guy. Here they are, there, we are. Let's go to twenty twenty six. It's pretty good strikeout right, right, I mean yeah, it'sretty aggressive at the plate. That's not good. But let's see if we got splits. Uh No, I mean he's doing okay, thirteen home runs versus right, five against left handed, so there's definitely more power, yeah, going against the right, but it's not they're not really there. I would call them modest splits against.
Speaker 2: Lefties, Okay, not enough that it should make a difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's a bright handed hitter too, so he just probably it's probably more comfortable with that. But it's it's a good call. If he's been called up, it'd beging to see him play, Tommy, I just began to see him play. Give him. Give them a chance.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at, Yeah, give him, give him a chance. They don't have anybody they've really other than Kyle Stowers and Hernandoz and they don't really they have any power, and they're gonna have to find them somewhere. I don't know how they do it, but they're going to have to. You can't. Their offense right now resembles Cleveland Light. Yeah, and yeah, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree. Unfortunately, they've got all these flawed I mean, Denison de Los adless flawled. I mean, it's they got a lot of flawed players. They just don't have a complete guy that I think they thought Jacob Marcy could be that guy. I erroneously thought maybe he had turned a corner, and it turned out he had not. But it's Marcy's flaunt. All these guys kind of come up and they could do some things well, but they just don't have a complete player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Edwards Lopez, Yeah yeah, yeah, in Casey yeah yeah. You go through their whole line if you can list them all.
Speaker 1: They all have interesting things about them. Yeah, they do this, but the probably platoon guys or speed guy, power, power average, it's just it's near Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ruiz place for them too, doesn't he Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh whenstruise, Yeah, I can't remember now I'm starting because he's got like we talked about him, he's got like twenty nine tony nine stolen bases or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Every time I see a stolen base from him in a box score, I smile and chuckle.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is uh is Miami Marlins. Wow. Okay, let's get back to George class. And we talked about him a little bit. I love the arm here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A big question for me. You know, he's he's coming off two great oatings, shut out the astros on one hit over seven and hopefully a six man rotation is part of the plan. And then I would say Glasson is a guy he should look at.
Speaker 1: Long term for all you people dynasty leagues. I think he's probably works better in the bullpen. He just doesn't have a great he doesn't have great control, he doesn't have a great pitching h like Batters, that's not a good change up or splitter. But I mean, look, he's have a success. If you're going for a title to him, this is what you care about, go get them.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, we're down to five six starts, Okay out of all of these pictures. The odds of yeah, unless you're in an incredibly tight race, a blow up right now is not going to change the overall scope of things for the most part. But wins and strikeouts, Yeah, I've got some leagues. I'm targeting two star pictures. We're we're going to discuss some of them a little bit further on. You can take a few more chances right now.
Speaker 1: I wrote to our Patreon members about Christian Moore here at some point in the last few days, and it was it was good to see him get the call and also good to see he see you include him on the waiver wire.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I I think the odds are fairly good. We're going to see better than what we did the first goal round. You know, there's there's there's some power, there's some speed. Uh yeah, hey salt Lake is Yeah. It's not a pitcher's park. I don't believe. But ninety three ops and three and thirty four at bats at Triple A. If you're looking for a middle infielder to replace Dansby Swanson or whomever, I'd give him a look.
Speaker 1: This way, he's had a very very good season, So yes he has. He was again one of the Angels guys that they picked in the first round, wanted to get in there quickly, if you recall, as soon as he got signed, he made it all the way to the Double A. In this first two or three weeks, it looked great and then you hurt and guess what, Timmy's not that good. He's better than what he showed, but he's not that good.
Speaker 2: No, he's not somebody here from a dynasty perspective, you're gonna want to build your team around.
Speaker 1: But if he's sitting around in your waiver wire, I'd be going and picking them up. I mean, he's definitely, yeah, a bit of a rebirth this season. The data looks pretty good on him, so agreed, Cal quantrelle I'm I'm happy for Cal Quantrell because he went to I couldn't remember if he signed with the Rockies who got traded. I just remember feeling bad for him because Quantrell is one of those guys that's sneaky good, and particularly those drafted whole leagues, which I love to play. I love getting him in like the forties because nobody thinks he's any good and then he puts up decent numbers and he's really doing it this season.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, you know, he's only allowed three earned runs the past four starts. Two are quality starts. He's got a tough matchup this week against the Brewers. But when you're hot, you're hot. He's pitching well today thus far. So you know, hey, just because he's probably, say Cal Quantrell, they can all get hot, and he does occasionally. And when he does get hot, uh yeah, you gotta you gotta take a look at him and get him active.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's a bad picture I mean, he's he's a guy that's the back of the rotation guy. But I think he's sneaky good. It just when he went to Colorado, it was brutal and yeah, good to see him out of there with Texas. Now I agree, let's let's take a quick break and come back and finish up your list. And I got another name for you. I just want your thoughts.
Speaker 6: On Okay, Okay, we were riffing on Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's Friday when we were talking about a players and you mentioned Brandon Fought, and I did get a chance to circle back to you on Drana fut. I don't recall him being on your waiver wire recently, but he's been great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is this is this the real Brandon fod or is this another tease of Brandon Fought?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I really don't. His last outing he allowed fiber and runs. Okay, that's the one. There we go. Yeah, so I want to see that next outing before. All I know is I picked him up a number of weeks ago, and I've had this in a couple of leagues. He's actually elevated me in one league to the point where I'm in first but okay, a combination of him and a couple of other pictures that I just basically was throwing, throwing it against the barn wall and hoping it would stick, and yeah it did. So he's been huge for me because I've had him throughout this whole run. But pending his next outing, he might find his way to the waiver wire. As I searched for a two to start pitcher, I can't afford to I can't afford to wait. I've got to have, you know, I gotta have some thing happening now. It's a regraft league. I'll worry more about whether it's a real Brandon Fat sometime in November. I just take what he's given right now because it's great.
Speaker 1: It's been very, very, very good and a guy that I almost feel like their careers have been parallel and parallel bad. I mean, Grayson Brandon Fat was supposed to be really good coming up through the Arizona pharm system. Grayson Rodriguez was supposed to be the Orioles number one starter, and both of them, their careers have just either gone sideways or just gone nowhere. And Grayson Rodriguez makes your list and like three or four years ago that would have been unheard of, and all of a sudden, now he looks like he's hot. He makes Tim waverar Ten's wayver warm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he had at a couple under runs against the Astros at seven innings six Draicho. It's past five votings. He's struck out thirty one twenty seventy eights. Fitch, he'd loved ten earned runs, and I put a caveat it's not quite vintage Rodriguez, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. And again, if you're searching for pitching late in the year, uh yeah, he's pitching well right now. Take a look at him.
Speaker 1: My buddy, Elmer Rodriguez. I hate the fact that he's getting probably going to get a chance because of Ryan Weathers, but I think he's going to get a chance.
Speaker 2: Right Well, it's it depends on what the what the what the Yankees do? Because if I'm not mistaken, isn't Clerk Schmidt just about ready to roll?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's I think he's getting close. And Max Freed I'm hearing is not going to be on for a long time. There could be a spots starting there. I just wanted to mention him because of the possible He's pitched really well down on the bomb.
Speaker 1: I love, you know I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know you do.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at Clark Schmidt. I see I don't see a stout line for him.
Speaker 2: Uh well, not even on rehab.
Speaker 1: I just I went to fan Grasse. I typed in game log, or typed in minor. I typed, there's not a twenty twenty six drop down.
Speaker 2: Oh no, As a matter of fact, No, Schmid isn't that close. I was wrong. He's heading out.
Speaker 1: It's marked the time, it's marked the time. Tim is not not wrong admitting that he's wrong. It's even a bigger that's even a fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only thing bigger would be as if it was, you know, a closer, a player from Japan or Korea. There's the there's the ultimate. No. I thought he's already started his rehab, But no he hasn't. So I take back everything I say about things getting that crowded. But uh and before I before, I proved myself wrong twice in one show. I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: So let's let's figure this out. So Schmid's not ready. Three just went on the I l Yeah, Elmer is the next guy outright, Are you missing anybody?
Speaker 2: Uh? Okay, mac vabree, he's throwing a book and Saturday it's not as severe this time. He's Boone is saying it could be the fifteen day stint, could be around the minimum before he's back. So yeah, they're gonna need They're gonna need Elmer for at least to start, Yeah, maybe more.
Speaker 1: All right, let's keep our fingers crossed. Love love, love Elmer, Elmer Rodriguez. So uh and then Javier is Santa Jay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Second a short stuff, third base outfield, covers covers, the covers them all weekues of for first base and catcher. He's had a good week, slugged a couple of home runs, drive driven in eight runs that puts him second on the offensive charts for the year for the Marlins. Uh.
Speaker 1: But I think we can both agree he's not that good of a baseball player the right he's okay, he makes good contact, He's not that good of a player.
Speaker 2: No, it's the thing that I find a feeling about him right about now is second base, short stuff, third base outfield. That means I can have an extra picture probably on my reserves push me over the top. And it's the extra pictures I'm trying to focus on on right now for the most part, and having an injury replacement type type reserve slot on my you know, on my reserves.
Speaker 1: One of my many teams. I mean, I can't keep them all straight, which is a problem. I lost my shortstop last week and I had to find a replacement, and of course the waiver wires nothing. So you know, I sort by who's having the good last week or two, you know, you do all that kind of God help me. Taylor Ward came up. I'm like, it is Taylor Ward. No the guy. Wait, Taylor wait with the uh, with the with the rays. I'm like, all right, so I put a very minimal bit, I think one dollar stuff. I get them nothing to absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I start looking at players of that, the first thing that comes to my mind is that an old expression I use every once in a while, like shoot me now.
Speaker 1: Now it's like, I guess jay, I mean, I didn't even know if maybe it was I don't even know, but it's just you know, you get to this and it's your You're you're taking players you know, are no good. You have to do.
Speaker 2: Spot. Yeah. Yeah, it's beyond tossing dart. It's tossing darts in an imaginary wall.
Speaker 1: Let's go to your closer report. You got Ben Joyce. Uh, he looks like the guy timmy over under makes it to the end of the season with that hit in the I.
Speaker 2: O Oh, well, based on his history. H I'm gonna go against the odds. I'll go with the underdog position. He does make it to the end of the year. And the other thing we have to mention is you know Tanner Scott's moved back into the closure role. Yes, yes, in Dodger in Dodger Land, with Diaz going on the I L. And the other the other thing of interest is the Cubs activated Valencia. Now, I don't think he's taking Dug that.
Speaker 1: Blew up last last night so he didn't pitch.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he's lurking in the shadows. If he can put the string together a couple of good games and web struggles at all. Uh, Yeah, that that could get interesting. There could be some saves coming up Valencia and Chicago. Some of the guys I'm looking at for next year, like Duarte and New York for the Mets. If do you want to stash a few guys, Duarte is one guy that I would stash.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: If Justin Martinez is still kicking around, I would look at me adding him for the future.
Speaker 1: He was taking it all my legs. But that was I agree with you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the other player that interests me is a player that we we both got burnt on through no fault of our own.
Speaker 1: But of course not we're perfect in every way.
Speaker 2: Yes, Miller Miller in Boston, he's the number two guy there in right now.
Speaker 1: And Eric Miller, Go Eric Miller.
Speaker 2: So Eric Miller, Yeah, he's behind Chapman, but who knows what's going to happen heading into next year? Okay, I wouldn't give up on Eric Miller in a dynasty or a keeper type format. He's got a good arm and who knows what's going to happen next year with Chapman and Boston that whole situation. Uh, you know, Wedlock's hurt. Uh, he's on a fairly long term deal. But like I said, I I haven't given up on Eric Miller, not yet.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm gonna have taken your advice and I have not given up on him at all as well, So I've kept him. I think he's got a great arm. I did the research and this was a good arm and it just unfortunately got moved.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the arm was good. The circumstances not so much for us fantasy bok.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's do two star pitchers and then we'll circle back and get Tim's recommendations for two star pitchers. I don't know if Matt Wilkinson. Are you sure he's a two star pitch pitcher?
Speaker 2: No, No, I screwed.
Speaker 3: Up because he's that's I thought he was pitching way.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's pitching today. Yeah, yes, yes, yeah that no, I thought he wasn't pitching until tomorrow. That's my football. That's two for one show and fessing up to it unheard of.
Speaker 1: Twice.
Speaker 2: That's what I ever tell you. I have an alcohol problem.
Speaker 1: Rich Oh lord, you know this one. This is this is another one of my kryptonites. Zebbie Matthews Minnesota Twins fifty two percent rostered at athletics. So he's going into Sacramento against Jeffrey Springs and then home against the White Sox. When they did this last night, his they didn't have a White Sox picture out there, Zebbie Matthews.
Speaker 2: Oh past, totally. I can't. I'm not starting him and I'm not starting him in that bandbox in uh Sacramando and the White Sox. Yeah, they're due for an explosion. Zebbie Matthews could be the perfect recipe for that. So I'm staying totally away from Zebbie Matthews.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if Zebbie Matthews turns into Brandon fat like the guy that got totally got both of them totally wrong, good stuff, fastballs, a little straight with both of them. Maybe Zebby Matthews gonna have a run like Brandon Fattz having. I don't know if Brandon Fattest turned the corner, but he's definitely. I wonder if one one year, we're gonna look at Zebi Matthews don't have a ten game streak like Brandon fattis having.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's entirely possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like the stuff isn't there, it's just he hasn't good. Yeah, he just hasn't got it all together yet. And I hey, I'll take him next year as a as a flyer in deeper leagues like drafting holes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll definitely be able to get him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd be like that Quantrill somewhere in the Yeah, in the forty second round. Yeah, why not. He's gonna have a job probably, so you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe kind Freeland that's probably a no. But he is at Washington Andrew Alvarez and he is at Landa. That's why I put him in here because it's two road starts.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm all in on Andrew Albroz, so I can't be all in on Kyle Freeland. So that's a that's a pass for me.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Springs Athletics thirty seven percent rostered. I get these from I don't have access anymore to CBS, so I get this from from fan tracks Minnesota. He's home against Minnesota and Zebby and he's home against Baltimore and Chris Bassett.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Springs, Uh, that's a pass for me. He's going to have to pitch lights out to get at w and looking at the Athletics offense right now with all the injuries, I just don't see that one happening.
Speaker 1: Chris Bassett Baltimore thirty seven percent roster at Saint Louis and Matthew Liberatory in at Athletics and Jeffrey Springs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a theme here happening everywhere. You're asking about everybody that's pitching in Sacramento, and I got a pass on the Sacramento thing.
Speaker 1: I just I just read the guys that are not very, very well rostered. So I'll skip the next one because that's what we'll do it now. Because this is one of Thames. I think he's gonna say yes, Max Sureser, which is surprisingly twenty seven percent rostered and fantracks. I thought that was wow. Kansas City Royals home against Kansa City Royals and Ceph Luga, the very hot Kansas City Royals and Seattle to be determined to wonder he's on your list. That's a good call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Casey and Seattle their offenses, you know they're not that great. I think he's going up against the Logan Gilbert Seattle. Yeah. I again, the potential for low scores is there? Are you saying Max is going to pull it together and have a couple of good games next week. I like the fact that he's pitching against a couple offenses that are questionable.
Speaker 1: Very again, Royals have been hot, but I think questionable is reasonable. And then my last guy is Carson Wisenhunt, who's had one good game I think in a bunch of awful games. Another guy they kind of liked, but he hasn't put it together. Twenty four percent rostered. Tough matchup Cincinnati with Chase Burns and then home against the Arizona Diamondbacks and Mitch Brett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Arizona's been playing pretty good ball, and South Stewart do for a three homer nine rbi outings. So no, I'm going to stay away from I'm going to stay away from Whisse.
Speaker 1: So Tim has got Mex Scherzer as his two starter, and he's also got Andrew Alvarest.
Speaker 3: Temmy, why that one?
Speaker 2: That one is a that's a total no brainer from my from my persot, I could end up being proven wrong on it. But Andrew albers his pitched fairly well. Yeah, you go back and you look. You know, the last his last four starts, he's gone at least five innings in each outing, He's only allowed a total of six runs and all he's got to show for his two losses. Alvarez has been getting absolutely no support and this week he's facing off at home against Kyle Freeland of the Rockies and Tyler Phillips of the Marlins. Does it get any better than the two start week against the Rockies and Marlins. You know, I'm liable to get smoked on this one, but everything is lined up. I'm picking up Alvarez all over the place, and I'm rolling them out there, Rockies and Marlins. Rockies away from Coors and the Marlins, don't matter where they are. It's to me, it's a perfect setup for a good week from somebody who's been pitched pretty good.
Speaker 1: I think it makes totally logical sense. I love this set up there. Hopefully it'll work out for everybody sick or find a break to me come back. I've got a couple of random stuff for you here.
Speaker 4: Okay, you mentioned Kuchi.
Speaker 1: Five pitch seven, hits, five and runs, four strikeouts, one walk. You got four strikeouts?
Speaker 2: Then, okay, he's also signed to a contract, so that that does.
Speaker 3: So he's going a bitch, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Would think so. Yeah. So yeah, six Van rotation please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dodgers up one to nothing. Let's see what's happening here. The Dodgers are throwing Blake snow and the Pirates are throwing backer.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, Tawny scored the run and nobody drove him in and he stole the base.
Speaker 1: Red Sox up five to three. Here they've come back a little little bit against the Giants. Wilkinson got hit a little bit hard Tommy three and two thirds an He's pitch seven hits, four earned runs, two strikeouts, did the damage. Home run came from some car a second of the season. Wow, you can't give up a home run, Derek so Card, You just can't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Mickey Gaspar with another ARV. I looked at I looked at him. He started the week off okay, with homers on three consecutive days. Okay, Mickey Gaspar and then did nothing for those. Look, he's hit three home runs all year, Okay. I couldn't recommend him based on three homers Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, unless, of course, you count retro stats, and most leagues don't like he's had a good week. But I just don't see it moving forward. Maybe in the deepest of leagues you could take a look at him as your number two catch, or like in the twenty team, or you know, in an only League. He was probably picked up last week, but there just wasn't enough to get me excited.
Speaker 1: That is a wrap, my friend, good stuff. I loved your waiver. I always love your waiver. I think it's great, and I actually wanted to give you a couple of kudos. That was kind of hard on you this week, so I want to give you a little love here. Uh looked at that first. It's kind of interesting. The first waiver. We're back on March twenty nine. A couple of games that you have had in there that you absolutely nailed. Dylan Dingler, well done, mister McLeod. Wow, yeah, Brady House, well don there, mister McLeod.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There's a good and the bad and the ugly here. I know there is no.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to give you the ugly. Anthony. There's one I'm gonna which I find is really really funny. I'll get to that, I mean, Anthony, Kay, another great call. Uh, Nason Nunyas No, I mean yeah, batt and second to Washington, be a good spot for the Unspeedzer has stolen up to seventy bases across hind that's just an absolute nailing of that. But you know who else is on this list. This is funny, Okay, Devinson di Les Santos. We have fully we've come full come, full circle, right, that was really really funny.
Speaker 2: First and first and one of the last. Yeah, I know the I always enjoy the first, the first three four waiver wires, those those to me are are really important ones. And I'll take a look at the end of the year and see and see how I did in week two, three and four. But I think it's just imperative that if you can get guys the earlier, you can get them, and if you hit with them, you got a full season ahead of you. That really does count in the way anything anything early. Yeah, it gets you out of the gate. And it's Alid bat Well.
Speaker 1: Louis Varland. You had, you know, you had a pre season, you had the first couple of weeks of the season, so that was definitely a guy that you nailed on as well. Chick April fifth, real quick, just to see if anything clops up. Let's see here, yeah, Josh.
Speaker 2: Last last fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good names in here. It's funny. Max Scherzers on this list too. It's that's another guy we come full circle. And here Tim was recommending Ryan Walt Schmidt back on April fifth. It took him a while to me, but he finally got the call. Yeah, so that's that's a good call too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Diamondbacks didn't agree with me as far as the timing of things, but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got Clig Peter too. He finally got the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he finally got the job.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a walk down memory lane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hope for sight failure sometimes I think.
Speaker 1: So we've got this couple f yiyes. So I've got I'm on vacation. I'm here all week this week podcast next Sunday, and then Laurie and I are off on from the second of September through that's a Wednesday all the way through Tuesday. So there will be no show that Labor Day weekend everyone, so we will not a little bit dark. Then, so I apologize. It's my my anniversary, isn't it now. It's so we called our empty Nester getaway.
Speaker 2: So okay, there we go. I knew there was something coming up at the beginning of September every year. I don't know why I was thinking anniversary.
Speaker 1: So we always go away together. A lot of times we go away and we go with other people, and this is always just the two of us, and this is honoring our kids not being in our home anymore.
Speaker 2: So you're taking six weeks off. We've done our job.
Speaker 1: They're off the payroll now. So we actually started when they were still on the payroll. So they started when my daughter went away to college. So she's thirty five now, so that was probably seventeen eighteen years ago, maybe thirty three, so anyway, so that so we've been doing it. We go away every year. We did that every year except for and we always got just the two of us and we're going back to California. But there's something we go to probably every five years. It's called Pageant of the Masters. It's a weird thing. It's a Laguna Beach, California. It is an art show that has real live characters in it, real life people. So they'll have they'll have a painting of a picture like the American Gothic, remember that one with the two older people with man with the pitchfork. So they'll have a big life size portrait up there, but they'll actually be actors in those photographs and they post they have to they have to hold a post for like four or five minutes as a narrator talks about the picture. It sounds goofying. It is, but it might be one of the coolest things we've ever seen. It's just amazing to see the details they go to the to do these paintings and how they show you, how the actors kind of get I think their actors. I think anybody can do it, but you know, the actors kind of get in to do it. So we're going to be doing that. We're going for the closing I think it's a twenty fifth year doing It's where actually going for the closing show and meeting some of the people behind the scenes, and so it's going to be a whole thing. So it's one of the things that we we've always loved to do. So every five years we go and do that.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. It sounds like a blast, lot of fun.
Speaker 1: And then another thing I'm want to share with Tim. So on the nineteenth of September, we have we talked about this performing Arts center that's here in Morristown, New Jersey, which we love. We go to it as much as we possibly can. Right my first one of my first concerts I ever went to when I was a pimpled fourteen year old thirteen year old. So rush Ufo and Cheap Trick Open, Cheap Trick open the show, and Cheap Trick is on their fiftieth anniversary. They're coming to our Marristown Performing's Arts. We've got fifth throw tickets, Tommy Center Stage, ready to go. I'm gonna be reliving my childhood over again. Yeah, and watching the boys and Cheap Tricks. So I'm very very excited about that. Laurie's like, Cheap Trick, I'm like, we have to go. It's an amazing show. These guys are fun. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, I one of my early concerts actually the first time I saw a Cheap Trick. They were just releasing their first album and they opened Kiss. I'd never heard I'd never heard of them.
Speaker 1: I neither had not heard of them.
Speaker 2: Either, and they absolutely rocked the place. It was great, it was awesome. I I didn't even statily in the Kiss, but I love Cheap Trick, went out the next day, bought the album and have all the early stuff.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I knew you went to Kiss because I was.
Speaker 1: That's very jealous of that. But you left. I didn't realize you left before the show was over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't. I just yeah, it's Kiss, right, Yeah, it just didn't cheap trick. Like I said. The next day, I went out bought the album, the first album, and became an instant fan. They were so much they were so much fun and Yeah, and they actually didn't get jerked around by the I definitely give Kiss credit for that. They didn't get jerked around as the opening act, which was cool. It wasn't a long performance, but at the same point in time, Yeah, they didn't have the volume down a one and a half or anything like that, which I have seen in the past.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what what year that was? Because I saw a cheap trick. I want to say so I was born in sixty threes. I want to say I was seventy seven, seventy six, seventy eight, something like that is what I saw.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will look real real quick. Oh it would be it's seventy six, seventy seven. I think somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: I might have saw him a year or two after you, because I don't think my parents would have let me go. I probably would have had it been fourteen. I don't think my parents would let me go on I'm twelve or thirteen to a rock concert. So but at fourteen I might have gotten away.
Speaker 2: With you might have gotten away with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it was Actually one of the highlights of my live performances. Was in Sudbury and I saw Lynard skinnerd the original band the year before the plane crash open for Edgar Winter with Rick Derringer.
Speaker 1: They opened for Edgar Winter.
Speaker 2: Really yes, wow, yeah, yeah it was. It was their first date in Canada after a European tour. That was what were they looking at? It was the Give Me Back My Bullets tour or whatever. But it was all the original band and they absolutely tore the place apart. It was an amazing evening. And Derringer with Edgar Winter that was, you know, the Frankenstein era. Sure You Ride. Yeah, it was probably one of the best concerts I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: So I saw So, I saw Rush. I just looked on the inner Internet's got everything on it. Rush, UFO and Hip took place nineteen seventy seven. It was Rush as a farewell to King Store. I definitely remember that now, and it was the Baltimore Civic Center, November thirteenth, nineteen seventy seven. I was fourteen years old. Somehow my brother was four years older than me, so they trusted he would look after me. So so they let me go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't even I can't even find it. I can't even find it. Oh, there we go. I can tell you exactly when it was. July nineteenth, nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: So you saw him the same year I did. Yeah, just a few months after this, so they must have opened up for Kiss, and then a few months later they were opening it up for UFO and Rush.
Speaker 2: So okay, yeah, I'm just looking at the set list now for Kiss. Yeah it popped up. Yeah, it's crazy. It's crazy what you can you can find on the internet.
Speaker 1: Eh, yeah crazy. Here's here's the set list. Uh, there's a Russia setlist. They just have Russia set lists. They don't have a Cheap Tricks set list. No, anyway, we digress.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have our our our love of music. Yeah that's Kiss. I'm just looking at.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you walk down on Kiss. I mean I was on a huge Kiss fan, but looking back, I would I wish I'd have gone to a Kiss concert and with all the pyrotechnics and stuff like that, I just I just didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yeah, that is the date. I just googled cheap Trick in Sudbury and it came up with the same the same date for Kiss. Yet they had the open for Kiss on forty nine years ago, July nineteenth, nineteen seventy seven. I would have been nineteen years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd have been my big brother. Yeah, I have be my big brother, kept me out of trouble.
Speaker 7: I don't think we want to revisit the No, I would have got you into trouble, throwing you under the bus and giggled rich I could.
Speaker 1: I could. Back in the day, the way it was when I went to concerts, there was This was back when marijuana wasn't legalized. It's all legalized now and they don't let you smoke an arenas. But the whole concert was just teeming with with doobies and and it was the cigarettes would be passed down on the aisle and I remember getting passed to me and my brother taking that and and basically passing it on. I mean he did take care of me and get my personality. It's a good thing he did, so.
Speaker 2: I would have been the guy probably passing it down you.
Speaker 7: Great, Oh yeah, yeah, and everybody had everybody had a bit lighter because for the encore that's right, Yeah, yeah, you had a bit later there was none of this like camera thing and yeah.
Speaker 1: You turn your light on the back of your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I'm surprised more places didn't burn to the ground over the years. I know, eight thousand people holding up bick lighters. What's the odds of getting out of there? Everybody? You know, I would light I would put my bic lighter up there and hold it up there, half hammered, and I'd be always looking for where the exits were. You know. I was the confident person at that.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting you were participating that, but you had the wherewithal to know this is mad and what's the way if this goes south? How do I get it? That's actually impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't feel me now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that proves maybe irresponsible, but not a dumb person. You were always very smart saying this could go sideways and how do I get out of here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I I still would have thrown you under the bus. See what this kid was doing at the concert, mom, Yeah, to rescue him concert. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny, all right, Temmy. We will hopefully see you on Friday. Everybody has a good week, and good luck with your teams unless you're playing up against me. And come on, Lawrence Butler.
Speaker 2: We want to say next week that the Butler actually did it. Be safely well, folks, and we'll catch you all on Friday. Have a good week.