Speaker 1: Baby, you're my game statue. It takes a little tangle. You don't want to mess with me?
Speaker 2: Mess with me baby a gangstatach, Baby, you're.
Speaker 1: A game statoo for good warning.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening discretion is a vibe, fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the show Paranautica Podcast. I'm your host, Coop. We got cricket over there, crickets say what up?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Very good, And today we have the most specialist of all guest is that we've ever had, Guestus Juliet from Cosmic Peach. Juliet, how you doing?
Speaker 2: I am doing great things for having me. I hope I can live up to that intro. But we'll see. Maybe maybe I'm not the most specialist guest ever.
Speaker 1: Welcome the most specialist of guest. Yeah, oh no, you're you're dude. You everything you put out is fire. I've listened to pretty much every episode you've put out, at least under Cosmic Peach on Spotify. But yeah, it's gold Thank you gold Well.
Speaker 2: If someone would have told me, like a couple of years ago, that I could make a living just off of like opening my mouth and weird things coming out of it, I would have said, you're fucking crazy, Because I mean it. It is hard to bring up certain types of topics and have people first be able to accept them, in second be able to digest them and understand them. But I try to present it in a way where it's it's compelling but also entertaining, right, and I just want people to learn.
Speaker 3: Shit. I mean, that was a whole new angle on oj Simpson that I'd never heard before. Who I did? Yeah, I Nicole, Oh dude, you guys.
Speaker 2: Got to look into that shit, probably tins. I'm I'm well, this is this is for your audience. Let me just back up a little bit before somebody starts trying to throw me under the bus. Here putting aside your feet fee for her and just looking because there are experts and people who can like go and dig up fucking tombs and shit, and they can just based on looking at skeletons alone, right, they can tell whether it's a female or a male skeleton not only just based on the pelvis, but by the skull, by the hands, by the knees, like everything. You can just tell if it was a woman or a man. And there are these same people who will look at celebrities and they will say, this person has skeletal markers that are consistent with being male at birth, or this person has skeletal features that are consistent with being female at birth. And Nicole Brown Simpson happens to be one of the ones that has a predominantly male skeletal structure. And someone else that got mentioned that blew my mind was that Elvis actually has skeletal features consistent with being a female. So, I mean, I know, it just rocks your world when you really get looking into it. One that I've said for many years was a dude is Jennifer Manniston?
Speaker 3: Oh Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then like she's she's started hanging out with Obama now, and it's like, of course she has he loves dudes.
Speaker 5: Look at Michelle, you know.
Speaker 2: So I just, you know, it's something you'd actually have to take the time and really look into and listen to people who know what they're talking about. I'm not an expert on it, but I've listened to people who are, and it's really compelling, and it's it's gotten me to thinking about some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I totally agree with that. I mean, facial structure can say a lot like the cheekbones, the jaw line, and she definitely had a very manly looking face.
Speaker 3: Part of learning more involved back feelling old stories.
Speaker 2: Well. I saw one picture where she was like posed with OJ or whatever. It was some type of like awards thing, and it almost looked like she had a five o'clock shadow. Oh man, Jesus, so look it up, people, I literally, it's one of the first pictures that pops up on Google when you put her name in, and she's got I think she's got like a white dress on, I think, but if you really look at her, she's got like this whole five o'clock shadow thing going on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look at this here. Oh my god, dude, dude, yeah, I see it. That is a man's jaw. That is a five o'clock shadow, for sure, for sure. Cricket, let me just.
Speaker 2: You see that five o'clock shadow.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can see it too, Julia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see it. It's it's that one right there. If you pull that up and make it big. She's definitely she's definitely got You know when they try when you try to like cover it up with makeup and it ends up making it look gray. Yeah, because it's like the the shadow and like the makeup blend together and they create this like gray cast on the skin. That's exactly what I'm looking at right there.
Speaker 1: That is a dude. I just I'm not seeing much of an Adam's apple is the only thing that in these pictures here.
Speaker 2: Well, she's definitely got like a python in the throat. Look at that thing coming down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I think that might be one.
Speaker 2: Of the easier things that you could get removed. I mean people do it all the time that are going through this like transition. People who are not even celebrities, you know, they go in, they get their dicks off, they get their Adam's apple removed, they get their jaw line shaved down. I mean, if you look at I watched this thing and it was like follow me on my transition, and the surgeon was talking about like everything he was gonna do to this person, and it sounds barbaric. It sounds medieval, the amount of we're gonna pull, we're gonna eat your hair line back, We're gonna shave your jaw line down. We're gonna bust your kneecaps and reset them. We're gonna crack your nose open. We're gonna do this, and then we're gonna turn your penis inside out.
Speaker 5: It's like, dude, this sounds horrible.
Speaker 1: None of it sounds good, right, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: Shit, and put some organ music to it. Like you got a pretty good horror plot right there. We're going to break your legs and reassemble them.
Speaker 1: Sounds like everything Joseph Mangele was just working on. I think that's what we've got a lot of our technologies.
Speaker 2: They basically rearrange your entire skeletal structure. And I think when you're born into this, especially in Hollywood and like if your parents were celebrities and you were kind of destined to do this and be this person, they get these kids pumped up with all type of like hormones and shit when they're little, so the transition is easier. And I've actually heard someone say that if you really look at Will Smith's kids, uh, the girl is actually a boy and the boy is actually a girl.
Speaker 1: Oh, and it is fun Willow or Willow's the boy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like they're named after the opposite, right, Like Willow is named after will and she has masculine bone structure, and then Jaden is named after you know, Jada, and he has a more feminine bone structure. And there's all like these weird videos of like people groping on Jaden all the time, and it just makes you wonder, like these kids are are almost like raised for the slaughter in some way.
Speaker 1: I truthfully fucking agree with that shit man. Like everything you hear about Hollywood and their weirdness, weird scenes, yes, everything is just inverted. They're all Satanists. They invert every generational Satanists, and they are born into that lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Like for real, well, if you're constantly you're growing up in it, how would you know it's abnormal?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't. That's the thing. That's how they create general generational Satanism. Because I mean, I've had this conversation with my husband before, and I was raised in a Christian family and my grandpa was a pastor, and that's always felt like home for me. But if I was raised in like India, would I still have like those core values probably not. So it's like whatever you're raised in, that's your norm, that's what you consider to be your lifestyle, and unless you get older and you're like fuck this, which in most cases when people start talking about it, they get like removed. I'm pretty sure Charlie Sheen's or not Charlie Sheen, Charlie what is his last name? I'm fucking maybe it was, I don't know, but somebody was talking about like these sex parties and stuff and all these little kids and shit, and if you look at them, it's the same ones that were on like the Disney Channel and shit that aren't look like crackheads. Now, Like that one kid from that So Raven Have you seen him?
Speaker 1: Was he the one that was like the main character in that Nicola documentary about the fucking the guy I was groping all the kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah that guy.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, like the Nickelodeon stars and like these Disney stars, they grow up and they're clearly fucking disturbed, and like when they start talking about this shit, it's like, well, they're just a crackhead.
Speaker 5: Look at Amanda Bynes, you know.
Speaker 2: She dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like, is she off the rocker?
Speaker 2: Because of the childhood she had or is she y you know, and it's like it's so easy to dismiss them because they grow up and they're crazy, and they're like, Okay, yeah, this guy's clearly fucked up. Let's not listen to a single thing he has to say. But I can't remember the guy's name from That's So Raven. But I used to watch that show all the time. You know, even Raven is kind of weird these days. I don't know if she's a lesbian or what. But I saw her on some kind of podcast talking about it, and she was like, I feel like the only reason why people watched that So Raven is because I had big boobs and I always felt like I was sexualized, and they always put me in outfits that like showed off my body and this and that. But I wonder if, like she told like the one hundred percent honest truth, there was probably a lot more than just putting her in tight pants, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same with who's the other actress? One's super skinny? Now Ariana Grande or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh, she looks like a skeletor she looks like one of those things in Harry Potter that pulls the carriage like she looks. Yeah, And I was trying to like look out an old well and she got started on Nickelodeon too, but I was looking at an old picture of her versus like now, and they've almost I'm kind of into this thing where I feel like people almost get like swapped out, or they get or like they're just a character in multiple people play them. Right, And the person that I see now almost doesn't even like look like the same human being as the one that was on the Nickelodeon channel. It makes me wonder if it's even her. Probably not man like Eminem, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, speaking of Eminem, you know how they I was gonna mention this when we get going, but Mass mentioned now. But you know, everyone like these mk ultra characters, they dye their hair blonde, which is basically, you know, signifying they've been mk ultraed.
Speaker 2: Whatever, right, the bleach blonde.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Marilyn Monroe because she she dyed her hair blonde, and you know, she was obviously like a beta sex kitten. Some thinking, well, was is Eminem a beta sex kitten? Did they program them to be a beta sex has to be British accent.
Speaker 2: It has to be doing something in that capacity, because, in my opinion, when you see someone come out with this bleach blonde, like completely alter ego type shit, it signals like there's somebody else in there and it's not. And then they get like all these identities and they have multiple different names that they go by, and it's not just Eminem and Marilyn Monroe, which both of them changed their names, but Lady Gaga is one that sticks out to me a lot. And if you watch Like a Star is Born, that movie kind of almost shows you her fucked up life in a way because she was always a brunette and she always like said she got made fun of for having a big nose and shit, and it was like this hard luck story. And then she is what she is now. I so I was looking at her bone structure, honestly, and I'm not gonna lie. It's awfully masculine. And then there's interviews of her and they're like, well, people think you're trans, and she's like, so what if I am. So it's not like she's denying it, but I guess that's right. I mean, there's so many layers to it. The bleach blonde hair for me is definitely one of them because Marilyn but also other people.
Speaker 1: I think that signifies like, all right, they're controlled for sure. We got them under our control. And it's kind of like telling everybody, yeah, we got them, Sarah.
Speaker 3: They kind of begs the question like when you hit think of like old interviews where, for example, Britney Spears was talking about preserving her virginity and everybody like laughed and mocked it in the press because they're like, oh, that's just ridiculous. What if she was legitimately telling the truth? That was just the altar that she was in was the pure I need to be a good person. I'm on television alter at the time, Like thinking back, what if she was not lying, like if she was legitimately pathologically lying because she had these entirely separated personalities. Yeah, even back.
Speaker 2: Then, I think she's always had completely separated personalities because there was I didn't know about it, but I guess there's this interview because my husband was telling me about it and he said, like somebody was interviewing her and she she like stopped talking right in the middle of an interview, and she was like strong Britney, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's the one I always think about when anyone talks about Brittany, Like that interview is so fucking weird. You can see her her brain is like fractured. She like stop talking and like talk to herself and she's like going through these weird emotions where she's about to cry and she's like, no, strong Britney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strong Britney.
Speaker 1: So fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Not found strong Brittany and not found right.
Speaker 2: But she started out on the mixing the Mickey mouse Club with you know a lot of people who ended up kind of being weird later on, and even Christina Aguilera, she's got the bleach blonde thing going and she's got started on the Mickey mouse Club.
Speaker 1: What's up with Britney Spearso, because like she has like a gap in her teeth.
Speaker 2: Now she's got a totally different And people need to look at these videos because I'm no you know it is in detective or anything, but these videos are old what she's posting, and if you go back, she'll have like a video in the same bathroom from a vacation from She'll post something from like six months ago, and then if you scroll down. Like last year, she posted a video in the same bathroom in the same outfit and the caption is like, Oh, I love being on vacation in Mexico or whatever, and it'll be something from twenty twenty four. But she just posted a video a couple of weeks ago in the same bathroom with the same outfit. That is weird, and it's like a couple of weeks old. So these these videos, it's like they take clusters of them and they save them kind of like to release later on, and she'll be in similar areas in similar outfits, if not the same outfit, and they just keep recycling these same like ten videos over and over again of her, and the ones that are new are the most disturbing ones because she's like, I'm a kinder gotten a, yeah, I got like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: What is happening with that? So why do you think they do that like these weird times?
Speaker 3: Noh does that somebody who's holding someone hostage and wants everyone to think they're okay?
Speaker 1: Why do you think they would do that with like these time frames like keep people just confused. Like all that video, everyone thinks it's new, but it was like from ten years ago whatever. But it's like, what do you think the point of that would be.
Speaker 2: I don't think people are even paying attention because I look at the comment section on every single one of these. If I notice it's just like a recycled video. I'm like, damn, she was just in this bathroom like a few months ago, and she said she was on vacation. Why is she in that same bathroom again, like right now posting something new. And I'll look at the comments section and it's all a bunch of yes, Queen, go Britney, you're the best, Brittany, we love you, Britney's the best. And I mean, maybe there's somebody that's commenting on it the same type of shit that I'm thinking, but I don't see anything like that in the comment section. When I look, it's just a bunch of yas, Queen go Britney. And you know how the I mean the whole wear a yellow shirt if you're in trouble and shit, I think that was all just a big fucking don't. I don't know about that because they were like, Britney, if you're in trouble, wear a yellow shirt. And then she'd posts like a video and a yellow shirt, and I just don't know about that. If there, she's not been dead for a long time and they're just fucking with us to some level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when she's up in the club, the all seeing eyes on her, Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I just never know. We can't trust anything we see, right, Yeah, what do you think about Katy Perry being Well, first of all, do you think about Katy Perry in these terms of talking about MK ultra shit?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, she definitely plays a big part in it. I preci only think that she's some type of dark occult is just based off the lyrics in some of her songs like dark Horse and shit like that, but in some of the imagery actually in her music videos kind of gives her ass away. But people, were you gonna ask me about people thinking she's John Benet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know, I think that's incredibly ridiculous. But I have my own theories on John Beney, and you know, it is a theory what I have, and so I could be incredibly wrong about this, and I don't want to, like Diana Hill or anything.
Speaker 5: I'd be open to suggestions.
Speaker 1: But let's hear it. Let's well, because I also don't think Katy Perry is John Benney. I do not think that at all.
Speaker 2: Well good, so we're, you know, on the same page with that. In the book that I was talking to you about before we started recording Program to Kill Uh, there is a chapter in the back of the book all about John Beney and it's at absolutely incredible. It blew my mind. The guy who wrote this book, Dave McGowan, he did so much research looking into the John Bennet Ramsey case. And her parents were into some type of weird fucking eyes wide shut parties and they probably raped her to death and then panicked and had to come up with a cover story to explain why they had a dead kid on their hands. A lot of the pageantry videos are completely fake. The pageants never existed, So how do we have all these videos and shit of her dressed up like this? And then you find out there's this whole underground pageant world where people pretty much auction off their kids in these sex rings, and the pageantry part of it is like the the I don't know, It's like, have you ever watched Taken with Liam Neeson where they pranced the girls out and they're like this one's a virgin, this one likes to ride horses, this one, and then they like make bids on them and like people buy them. That's the same shit. Yeah, it's pretty much like an auction. And so the book again Program to Kill It outlines a lot of this dark pageantry stuff, and in particular with John Benet, since if you go to look to find these pageants, they never existed. And then there's even someone who quoted John beney uh, and she had like a little friend over or something and her friend was like, oh, John Benet, you have so many trophies and she was like, well, actually they're my mother's. And that comment never really made sense to me until I read Program to Kill and I got to thinking about how Patsy Ramsey, the mom, she was actually in legitimate pageants her entire life, and so yeah, she had a shit ton of trophies and she like displayed them as if they were John Benet's. But even John Mandat told her little friend, she was like, actually, no, those are my mom's trophies. So she wasn't actually in the pageant system. She was like, makes sense, right, And the autopsy report the weirdness, like they pulled some of her pediatrician stuff from her from her doctor's office, and it all kinds of adds up to be that her parents were chronically molesting her or loaning her out to be molested, and this Christmas party was probably like one of these eyes wide shut parties, and.
Speaker 5: This something went wrong.
Speaker 2: She had head trauma, her vaginal opening was twice the size of what a girl her age should be. There was clear signs of you know, rape and all kinds of weird shit. And I think they panicked because they actually killed her. I mean, there was stun gun marks all over her body, and I think they panicked and came up with like this cover story so they wouldn't have to say what really happened. I mean, the outside intruder theory, if people are still on board with that at this point, they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: It's absolute bullshit unless that outside intruder was known to them and let in the house. Like right, yeah, there's no fucking way. The broken window in the basement, No, that thing was broken for a long time. There are cobwebs everywhere. It's like nobody went through that fucking thing.
Speaker 5: Nobody, Dad, that fucking thing.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Jean Ramsey even he was like, yeah, I broke that window. I don't know why it wasn't fixed yet, but that was Yeah. Even he admits that.
Speaker 2: And they keep bringing it back up. I just saw something on Facebook like two days ago about John Ramsey saying there was a big break in the case. I saw, or maybe Colby did, I don't remember. I saw something around like Christmas time of them saying that they had a big break in the case, and then it kind of died off, and then like three days ago I saw it again on Facebook. Big break in the John Benet Ramsey case, says John Ramsey, and it's can we not put this to rest? Like they're never gonna find out who did it, and they keep resensationalizing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Dude, unless they're gonna come out and say, yep, we did it, I don't want to hear anything about a big break in the case. This is ridiculous. Well, they never get to it, right, It's like, well, Jesus, this is soon to be disclosed, big break in the case. And then like seven months go by and they're still not telling you what the fucking big break in the case was. But something else that's weird, is you know that that missing girl, Natalie Halloway.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So after John Benney's mom dies of whatever type of cancer shit she had, John Ramsey goes on to to date and then and then married. Yeah, Natalie Holloway's mom.
Speaker 1: That's fucking right, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like they run in small circles. I'm sure they had a lot to talk about. They both have mysteriously dead and missing daughters. And that was John Benney was actually the second mysteriously dead daughter of John Ramsey. His first daughter died weird too, really young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I mean an alleged car accident.
Speaker 2: An alleged Yeah, she got like Princess Diana or something like that, like some weird, bizarre car accident. And you know, when you have already one dead daughter and then your young baby daughter dies like this, the brother of John Benay is a total fucking weirdo. And then, uh, you know, he goes on to marry someone who also has a tragic missing daughter and nobody ever knows what happened to her.
Speaker 5: That what a resume, you know.
Speaker 2: That's how many people in your life do you know who could say some shit like that. Not many.
Speaker 3: I'm sure coincidence.
Speaker 2: Jackpot two dead, bizarrely dead daughters and go on to date and marry someone else with a bizarrely missing and assumed dead daughter. And you know her brother, the brother of John Benay. He's completely fucking weird. And yeah, that uh Doctor Phil interview is just ridiculous, dude, Yeah, and I yeah, I mean it just to me, there's this surface level agenda or narrative that they want everybody to buy, and they push that the hardest. Marilyn Monroe took pills. I know you've listened to my episode on that. They've they've jammed that down everybody's throat. You know, John Bena Ramsey, we never know. We could never figure out what happened to her easpend five minutes looking into it, and it's abundantly clear what happened to her, abundantly clear, Right, It's just, oh, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Who actually believes that?
Speaker 2: I think people.
Speaker 3: The really noticeable thing to me about the old John Benay Ramsey reporting thinking back on it, is that it was the first like murder mystery that I can think of where the story wasn't really about the details. Of the case, it was more about talking about the personalities involved. It's like, looking back, it almost seemed more like it was a public mockery of the fact that nothing was really going to be done about it, but they were going to talk about it and constantly shove it back in the news without ever really revealing anything new. The fact that they're doing it to this day with this whole new revelations from William from not damnit Ray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's just totally I mean, to me, it's laughable because once you I hope you guys really do.
Speaker 3: Read it might actually be something new.
Speaker 2: Yeah right. I mean, there are certain things that I take for granted that people should just know about and be on board with. This is one of them, because I've done two different episodes on John Benney and then I've covered it on other people's show, and I feel like I learned a little bit something different every time I cover. It's kind of the same with Maryland. But the other day I was kind of I don't know if it was like a heated argument, but I do become impassioned at times. But I just take for granted, like people should just be open minded about shit. Like, what if the earth is flat? I don't know if you guys sit on either side of the fence on that. But when I hear certain things.
Speaker 1: I cannot say it. I can't say for certain either way.
Speaker 2: Well sure, but I mean like, when I hear certain things, I'm like, Okay, that could be possible. I don't know. You know, I know that we're lied to about literally everything exactly. But sometimes I forget though that not everybody is so easily yet convinced or like, not everyone is just so open minded about certain things.
Speaker 3: Well inter ruminate in the first place, there's yeah, a lot you run into a lot of just brick walls as soon as you talk about anything outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's just sometimes I forget because I talk to so many podcasters like you guys, almost on a daily basis, and I have a lot of interesting conversations with people who are readily able to accept the information that I present. And you know, I take for granted that I should just be able to walk into any room and be like, you know, because the earth is flat and it's ran by Satanic pedophiles and we're all going to die, and you know, everybody knows this. Duh, and like sometimes I forget, like I hear it is on board with.
Speaker 1: That, I am in the same boat. I don't know if I'm meeting someone new. Yeah, it's like I got to just hold back what I really think to get a feeling for this person, to see where I can lead this conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can legitimately upset people, yeah, to the point where like they won't even want to talk to you anymore. And I forget that sometimes.
Speaker 1: I had this conversation with my girlfriend last night because I made a post like maybe a year and a half ago, trying to find a guest for the show, and it was about Sandy Hook. And I literally just made a post in one of those podcast guest thing connections whatever, and I was like, Hello, I'm just looking for anybody who has any information about Sandy Hook, and I just want to have a, you know, a conversation. I said, nothing leaning toward any you know, definitive way of where I had myself in it, right, And the hatred I got just for posting that was phenomenal. I got somebody fucking piece of shit, blah blah blah. It's like, whoa, I'm just looking for someone to have a conversation with you talked about.
Speaker 2: Right, Right, It's like you forget that people aren't necessarily just on board as much as I literally take it for granted. Sometimes I'll be in the middle of like making a presentation that I'm gonna do on my show, and I'll stop in the middle of like writing something, and I'll question myself, like, I don't know if people are ready to actually hear this shit, or maybe I should rephrase this in a different way because I don't want to be dogmatic about stuff. But at the same time, it's like I take for granted, like come on, like we should know this basic stuff by now, you know, the trying to argue with somebody who has seen the original moon landing video that that's the fakest shit I've ever seen in my life, Like, how do you argue with somebody about that if they believe it? You can't, Right, It's like it looks like the worst B movie I've ever seen in my life. And there's you know, how do you get somebody who believes that's real on board with child molestation on a global scale.
Speaker 1: For someone who doesn't think that child molestation even occurs, you know, right, yeah, Yo, dude, where have you been living man? Because you are living a sheltered life. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the crazy thing is that people even equivocate the two. I feel like there's a lot more concrete evidence to the point where you don't really need to speculate much.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Man, It's like it's like if you're gonna it's like if you're going to find a lie and at least find it on the one that you that there's you know, reasonable doubt about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In a Program to Kill the first like five chapters are all about pedophilia, and it's an unfortunate topic that people shy away from, I think because it's yeah, ross, but it's definitely important.
Speaker 1: The average person doesn't want to talk about pedophilia and child molestation, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just over Sundays runch.
Speaker 1: No, not really, but it's like that's what I want to talk about. I want to talk about the real shit over my fucking eggs, Benedict.
Speaker 3: They want to think it's relegated. The people that are shunned and you know, like socially like never accepted at all and not integral parts of society and pillars of the community and probably people they know from on the television, et cetera. Yeah, they don't want to think of them that those are their herolebrities. They can't be doing the bad things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like respected politicians. It's always like celebrities and respected politicians that people don't want to hear about doing this stuff. I covered in this series that I have on my show. It's called the Pedaphocracy, and then I did another one called Uncle Sam Wants Your Children. And there are documented, documented cases you know.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: In particular would be the McMartin preschool, which I talk about a lot. Anybody can google that case and find plethora of information about it. And then the Presidio Daycare, which was on you know it was I believe it was army. Don't get me to lie in Army base or something like this. And then there's the Franklin scandal with like the Republican Party being in charge of that shit.
Speaker 5: And these are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, these are all you know, documented cases, people who went to trial. Their trial. You can find notes and all the information about it. And I just didn't really hear a lot of people wanting to talk about it or knowing about it at all.
Speaker 5: And it's the realist shiit.
Speaker 2: In particular, the mc martin one was like the longest running trial in US history for for like a long time, or maybe it still is, and I think it still is. Right, It's like, how come nobody knows about that? I mean, preschool age children were coming home with like severe injuries let's just say around Genitalia, right, And I guess it was like hundreds of them were coming home and people who were supposed to testify end up dying before they can get to the You know.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it the first mother who actually made started like making a stink about it in a good way. She was like ready, she filed complaints. It was it was going through the law or the system of the courts, and then she ended up dying of like got really drunk and shot herself or something.
Speaker 2: But itide Yeah, so that her name was Judy, and you're right, she was the mother of the first kid that came out and started making accusations, and she took her kid to the doctor and they were like, yeah, there's some definite evidence here of sodomy, I guess would be the way to say it. And she was supposed to testify in like a week or something like that, and she showed up dead and mysteriously and then everybody was like, well, you know, she was an alcoholic and she was a fucking asshole, and uh, none of those things were true about her until she found out her kid was getting raped at school. And you know, maybe she was having a drink here and there, but I don't know if anybody would have called her an alcoholic.
Speaker 5: But that's what they blamed.
Speaker 3: Right, alcoholism. GEU right?
Speaker 1: I mean, and you have fucking good old boy Thomas or Michael Akino who like countersued them and won.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, for defamation of his name, even though the kids feeling real, right, I mean, like the kids knew things about him that they shouldn't know. They knew details about his house that would would be impossible to know unless they had been in there. And he still gets off, right, Yeah, they called him the Colonel, and like he gets off scott free and ends up countersuing the parents because he's like, well, you guys are making me look bad, and you know, this is the world we live in. This is why it upsets me so much when I hear about cases like John Bennet, because it's so blatantly obvious to me that this is all part of a huge web, and it spans so far and it goes so deep. And you know, the Wonderland raids it's mentioned in Program to Kill It came up with like all this pedophilia stuff, like with mc martin and Presidio and I'm not sure. I don't think Franklin scandal, but for sure Presidio and mc martin they started running these Wonderland raids where they were busting a bunch of petals all over the place, and a lot of them had images and maybe even videos of John Bennet on their computers and shit. So she was part of that. And I just think that it's also it's intricately interwoven with each other, just because it happens like she was in Colorado and a lot of this stuff like Presidio Mick Martin went down in California, and you would be like, well, they happened in like two completely different It doesn't matter, Like it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. There was have did you guys listen buy any chance to a podcast called The Clown and the Candy Man.
Speaker 1: No. I've been meaning too because that's like an eight part series.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's really good. It's like John Wayne Gacy and this other pedophile.
Speaker 1: Dudel Dean Coral.
Speaker 2: Now they were operating. This is just a good example here. They were operating. John Wayne Gacy was in Chicago, right, and Dean Coral was in Texas, I want to say, and they were construed into the same pedophile ring and they were like publishing these I don't even know what to called magazines. I guess like it was like Pedo USA or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: And it was like, yeah, I know what you're talking. We just did it. We just did a two part series on snuff films and all of this stuff got brought up in that stuff. But it's like a pedophile information something pie for sure exchange and it.
Speaker 2: Was circulated and if you were in the know, you knew how to get a hold of this thing. But it's like, so what he was in Texas and Gaysey was in Chicago. They literally had common associates. This guy named Philip Pasky, he was working for the He was working for both. I want to say it was Dean Coral, but maybe maybe yeah, I think it was, and Gacy and then there was this other guy named John Norman, John Sherman, John Norman, something like that.
Speaker 5: And he also knew Philip Pasky.
Speaker 1: He was on the payroll they had pays steps. Sure he was there, you go, yeah, and then he ends up with Dean Coral.
Speaker 5: All connected, dude, for sure, it is.
Speaker 1: It is fucking connected.
Speaker 2: That's why when anytime I see something like that about a kid this or you know, I saw this thing on Facebook the other day where these moms, you know, face how Facebook moms are, they were all getting up in arms, right because their kids were coming home and talking about how their teachers were putting these patches on them. And it turns out that this one teacher in particular was putting these like sleepy time patches on these kids so they'd like pass out, and God only knows what they were doing after that fucked up, right, and all these Facebook bombs were like starting this group to rail against the school because they were like, our kids are being you know, they're being subjected to who knows what after they get these sleepy time patches put on them. And uh, the kids that mc martin said, they'd drink some kind of sleepy time liquid and you know, if you think it's stopped in the nineties, you'd be fucking wrong as fuck. I'm sure it's still going on, and they've just found more. They've just found better ways of pulling it off, because now they don't even have to introduce like a liquid into the body. They can just stick a patch on your kid's ass and they'll pass out somewhere and god only knows what.
Speaker 1: Oh god, dude. Yeah, kids like, oh, teacher, teacher, he's he fell asleep. I don't know, so that she's like, oh, all right, emergency, everyone go inside, I'll take care of this.
Speaker 3: Nurse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the whole nurse. You know, they're all fucking part of it too. And you know, yeah, I was just gonna say, in terms of Jean Bonnet Ramsey, is that they're the main photographer of theirs. What was his name, Randall Dewet Simmons Simon's. He was then later arrested for all sorts of uh child sex abuse material.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was, Yeah, he was. And so.
Speaker 5: That's that's one of the things that I used to.
Speaker 2: Get people on board with the fake pageant stuff, because if those photos were being used for anything other than just headshots. I guess that's what they were calling him. It makes everything else make more sense why they were taking videos and getting her all dressed up and doing all this shit tour. And there were cases in this underground pageant ring, not with John Benet, but I'm not saying it couldn't be where they put like contacts in their eyes and they get their teeth capped and they get there they have like plastic surgery at a very young age to like emphasize certain features and shit, And a lot of people will say, like, well, John Benney could possibly not have ever existed, because every picture I see of her she looks different or like she's got a different eye color, or she's got this or that. And my only argument to that would be she's been in this pageantry thing since she was an infant. They are known for putting contacts in their eyes and making their physical appearance match whatever the person who is interested in her wants. So that's not a new phenomenon.
Speaker 1: And I know you've seen this. Let me just share this because it's just so un irving. I don't know if can you guys see this? Mm hmm, yeah, that picture? Like what the fuck is that supposed to like represent like why are you taking that picture? For those who can't see, it's literally just her standing in front of presumably her dad. You can't tell you that, you can't see who it is, but it's like her face is right there at like penis crotch level, crotch level and belt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, was her hand up there?
Speaker 2: And you can see like she wears more makeup than.
Speaker 3: I do, and she's five and she's got that creepy, dead eyed model look on her face.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and that picture he just showed of her underwear is like part of the whole crime scene thing that nobody talks about because they found semen on her underwear. But somehow they still go with like, well, she wasn't actually molested. We don't know where that DNA came from. Also, there was blood found on her underwear, but they go, well, maybe somebody at the sweatshop in China who packaged the underw wear got a paper and blood on it. A little bit. This is literally the shit that.
Speaker 1: They say, Look at this. I don't understand why there's a big rip right in a crotch of the pantas h Who Fuck's.
Speaker 5: That about well, and if you look at.
Speaker 1: Them, fuck is that.
Speaker 3: That's why they call it coincidence theorism, because it's actually harder to believe than the conspiracy if you really look into it or analyze it.
Speaker 5: Right, she's got it's it's like she pissed her pants.
Speaker 2: You would think that a kid with this type of stuff going on, just with the underwear, they would be able to say for sure that this was this was like an abuse, type of rape, type of sexual assault death. But they they always screwed around it. They say they can't explain the DNA, They don't know where it came from. Maybe it came from the fucking factory that packaged the underwear. They say, all this stuff, but it still doesn't explain the blood and the jis and the pee and the stun gun mar.
Speaker 3: In the I mean it just the stun gun marks in particular, right, So the I.
Speaker 1: Always hear they find foreign DNA, whatever materials whatever. Now do they ever say it was ejaculate? Do they ever say it was sperm?
Speaker 2: Well, in Program to Kill it does, okay, but that all the notes from the original autopsy report were confiscated and never released. And then there was like a severely redacted form that was released to the public with a bunch of you know what the redacted ones look like with stuff blanked out and marked out, and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so like the Jeffrey Epstein book that the White House fools.
Speaker 3: Got so stupid, just got one for the Epstein files. It was beautiful. The most beautiful part was like, you know, we've all seen those documents already without that grap.
Speaker 1: One that just garbage.
Speaker 2: Well, I got one that was talking about MK Ultra and every other word is blanked out. And I said that because Trump was signing that executive order whatever, there goes a stun gun mark right there, a mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But he was like, oh, the truth is gonna come out. Everybody's gonna know. Let me sign this so we know what really happened to JFK and RFK. And I told somebody, I was like, first off, we're never gonna see that shit, and even if we do see it, it's gonna be in such a severely redacted form that it's just gonna be like JFK blank, Texas blank, Cia blank.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna nobody's gonna get shipped out of that.
Speaker 3: It'll be like MK you blank lt blank r A blank didn't blank do blank blank blank it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just heard Yeah. I was listening to just I don't know what podcast it was last night, but the beginning of it started out with an interview that Trump gave, like I think before his first run for presidency. I think it was I think it was right before his about to be elected or something like that. But the lady asked him, would you release the JFK files. He's like, oh, yeah, definitely. Would you release nine eleven files? Oh I totally would. Would you release the Epstein files? He's like, oh, yeah, yeah, I would, And then she goes on to talk a little bit and then he's like, well, you know, I probably wouldn't. Really, I'd have to think about the Epstein ones. Though. It's like why why would you have to think about that one, dude? And I have these I have documents that have him in the fucking court filings. I forget it wasn't you Frey, I forget her name, but she was like the first ones that really started filing court documents. But Donald Trump is listed in there. And she goes on to say like he made her like jerk him off. Oh sure, and people are like, oh, we're going to get their styles, Like, dude, oh wait, national security issues, national security issues. So I went and made a post like, you guys know what these national security issues are, right, The President of the United States is the national security issue. He's implicated in this. No, he's not.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, dude, that's my thing. That's my thing is like, I don't know where you guys sit on the political end of things, but I trust zero politicians zero.
Speaker 1: And I hate them all.
Speaker 2: I mean, some of the people who even listen to my show. I'm sure they'd love it if I would come out and be like, oh, I love Trump so much. He just gets my dick card, Like, I'm sure they'd love that, But I can't. There's no possible way, Like no one if I've been if I could get anything through anyone's mind, it's that you should trust no politician ever. You should never And and Donald Trump was friends with this guy who was involved in the fucking Franklin scandal. Which guy his name was Roy roy Cone. He was a prolific pedophile, and he had like, sure, dude, he was Yes, they were besties, they were tight, they were close. He also said he loves Diddy, and he also had he's on the fucking I don't know if he's on the flight logs or whatever, but he has pictures taken with Epstein, and uh, you know, I just don't understand why everybody's throwing that stuff out like they're completely oblivious all of a sudden, and he's just like our big savior. I've never seen a president turn more people into a fucking prophet with all these oh Trump's gonna do this, and Trump's gonna do that. He's turned people who were so against voting, they were like voting as a joke, I'll never vote. Donald Trump has turned people into profits and voters all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy, It's utterly disgusting. It's just how well the in Washington has worked, how well MK Ultra has.
Speaker 2: Work, Dude one hundred.
Speaker 1: And it's like, man, I don't know people like us. We didn't fucking buy hook Line and Sinker. Why are we so special? Like how can we concede through all that bullshit? And these people who are older than us, who have had more experience with politicians lying to them, but they just like they buy it all. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't get it either.
Speaker 3: And they don't believe with their with their bodies. They believe with their words, but they're action in the show. They don't they did. It's for example, you know, if somebody says they believe in something and then they take actions to show her up against it. What they really believe is what they're taking action against, not what they say. Like you know if you say, oh, I feel safe, but then you go ahead and build walls around yourself.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, that's exactly what it is. I mean, for me, I have a mixed breed in my family, Like some people are super far radical right and some people are super far ridiculous left. And I still love him. They're my family obviously, but I just see how they've changed in the last since COVID, I'll say, And before COVID, my family structure was like, yeah, we have some differences, but like we all still get along and we're all still cool with each other. After COVID, there is like such a serious difference among us. I almost thought that my brother was going to like totally excommunicate me for a while because for whatever reason, he's gotten it into his mind that you know, vaccines are our savior, and he said he would he wasn't going to come to my wedding unless I got vaccinated. Aw fuck, And like he went totally, totally and he was never like that before. He just called me the other day and he was just railing on about anti vaxers and he said, you know what's next. We're all gonna get maisles and we're all gonna have to put signs on our doors that says, don't come, there's measles in here. Like holy, I was like, dude, they have weaponized illness in such a way that it's made people want to inject uh mysterious unknown liquids into their body. Yeah, and it just caused such a schism in my family because then there's like the far right ones who love Trump so much and they send me like Trump memes all the time. And one of them sent me this hoodie. They were like, oh, I gotta get this and it was a picture of Trump and it said Daddy's Home and.
Speaker 1: I just want.
Speaker 2: Dag and eat it. Like I was like, oh my god, going on in my.
Speaker 1: Family, dudees, because they're just the Yeah, they're just trumpies. Yeah, I similar with my family. I mean, my dad just recently died two days after my birthday this year from the fucking shots. But you know, when all the COVID shit was happening, I told my family, do not take this. You don't know what this is. It takes like up to ten years at least to like find a quote unquote vaccine for something, right, this was just rushed through the system, like, you don't know what this is, don't get the shot. But then they went got all the shots sure, and it's like after this shit, Like I was always the conspiracy theorist of my family. I'm the youngest of three kids, and I've always been the black sheep because I don't trust the government, never have, never will. I don't trust the media, I never have, never will. And I always tried to tell my family these things, and they just scoff at me, laugh, Oh, you're just conspiracy theorists. You're crazy. Yeah, And then COVID happens and every like they might. One of my sister is a nurse, so like she fucking realized what the fuck was happening, and then you know, my fucking dad went down, and everyone's like, wow, you know, you're fucking right. Yeah, and now it's a little bit more respect. But it's like I don't want to be right because of these things, Like I hate the shit.
Speaker 3: I kind of dislike being right. Yeah, Like it sucks. I'm usually not I'm usually right about things. I'm not happy that I'm right about. Like it's not like I'm sitting here like, yeah, that's what you get, sucker. It's like, no, it sucks, right.
Speaker 2: And I feel like at some level that people should understand that we wouldn't come to them with these things unless we love them, because I would not go out of my way to waste my breath explaining to you all the reasons why you shouldn't do something unless I actually cared enough about you to do that, And they still come at you with how retarded you are, and it's it's strictly out of love why you're bringing it up whatsoever. And it's just it's kind of odd to me. And when the shots for strolled out, like with the COVID stuff, I'll well, I have something else to say about that, but I'll just say this. When the first the shots rolled out for COVID, and I was all telling my family and railing against it and being like it's gonna make your dicks fall off. I didn't know what was gonna happen. I was just making stuff up at that point. I was like, you're gonna fucking shrivel up and die and all this stuff. You're you're gonna get your legs amputated. I was just making up the craziest shit I could think of, just so they'd laugh but also listen to me. And they all went and got them and stuff, and so they all went and got them, and then I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop, like people I love more than anything in the world to just croak over and die, and nobody did. And like even the sickest ones of my family that I thought for sure we're just gonna like fall over dead the second they got it.
Speaker 5: Are are still like pillars of health.
Speaker 2: And I almost questioned myself, like what if I was wrong, and like this was just like a test run, and like what what if this was just all a big joke on us to see, you know, which ones would be resistant and which ones would bend over and take it. And then I started doing more research, and I've come to the conclusion that some people get a saline injection and some people get the real stuff, and you can tell which ones got the real stuff because they're not doing so hot right now or they're dead by now. So I mean, they really pulled a fast one on us. And I think they had to give some people sailine in order to make it look like the ones that got sick and fucked up and died were isolated events that were unrelated to the vaccine. They had to have like some control, you know, control group to study.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Plus, you had like five or six different companies making these quote unquote vaccines, and uh yeah, some bad you know, cause they make giant, giant fucking batches and then send them out to wherever they fucking send them. Well, yeah, some of them were just straight up sailing. Others were definitely some experimental fucking drug. Other ones were different experimental jokes. Like everything was an experiment for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and before they even rolled out the vaccine.
Speaker 2: The other thing I was going to say, just in passing for anybody who maybe went through a similar experience. I was working at the hospital at the time, and they said, well, you know, COVID's on the rise, and you don't want to get COVID, but you definitely don't want to get the flu and COVID. So they forced us all to get the flu shot that year. And I didn't want to take the flu shot. They said it was mandatory, and they they came to you know, all the different girls in my department with basically like a little tray and they just were like, okay, roll your sleeve up, we'll just get her done real quick. And I got the flu shot that year because I wanted to keep my job, and maybe like a week afterwards, I started getting just violently ill, more ill than I've ever been in my life, and it felt so synthetic. It didn't feel like any illness I've ever had in my life. I lost my smell and taste for like three months, and it just was the most bizarre illness I ever got. Of course, they said it was COVID, but I think that the flu shot that they gave out that year before they rolled out the COVID job was almost to like up the numbers of how many people were getting sick off COVID. And I don't know what the fuck was in that flu shot, but I was deathly ill.
Speaker 1: It sounds like they gave you the COVID one because it sounds like everything that everyone complained about with the COVID shit, well, rast smell, loss of taste, whole body heard this and that. Yeah, I mean yeah, and now it was synthetic.
Speaker 2: That was before they had even come out with the COVID vaccine. That's why they were pushing the flu shot so hard, because they were like, well, we don't we don't have a COVID shot yet, but we do have the flu shot, and you don't want to get the flu and covid, so you better prepare yourself for at least not getting the flu. And of course I didn't believe that shit, but they were like, you have to get it, and so I I think whatever was in the flu shot just was some synthetic version of the shit they were spraying us with that caused COVID. I don't know if covid is.
Speaker 3: Even a real thing, but could be that smart'st crap.
Speaker 1: The fuck knows, dude. I haven't had the flu shot since I was maybe six, and I've never had the flu.
Speaker 2: Well, so after I stopped working out the hospital, I never got another flu shot and I never will.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I never got the flu shots.
Speaker 2: What else I think is weird about it is I got it right after I got the flu shot. I got COVID quote unquote right after I got the flu shot, and I didn't get vaccinated obviously, And I never got COVID again ever, And I never got sick like that again ever. And all my friends and family who never had COVID who got the vaccine all have the fucking long COVID now, and they all have and they've gotten it multiple times, and they're every time I text them and they're like, oh my god, I got COVID again. And they put it in like our cousin group chat and they're like, oh my god, I got COVID again. I'm like, good thing, your vaccines worked. You know. It's just how how do you justify you're keeping on being sick with the same shit, but you've gotten vaccinated for it. You know, I don't get that.
Speaker 3: Security system's great. I've only been robbed three times and they almost caught them last time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, takes a real type of stupid and not be able to understand that you're getting a vaccine for the sickness. But you're still getting the sickness. What better Go get the second vaccine. Oh you're still getting the sickness. Go get the third one. Oh you're still getting the sickness. Wonder what it could be.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: All my family that got the two sets, they all go back and they get their boosties. Every year they've gotten their boosties. And every time they tell me that they've gotten COVID, I literally just had. I won't say who text me in my family. It was like a month ago, and they said, oh, all of us have it. And there's like five of them, and they go, all of us have COVID. We're quarantining in our separate bedrooms. And I remember because she texted me that she had just went and got a boostie. So it's like, of course you got it, and you took it home, and now everybody else had probably went and got their boosties, and now your whole house is sick with this shit. And it's just here's my theory. I know that they want people to inject themselves with all this foreign material whatever, that's part of it. But COVID has caused such a schism to where people are anti vaxxers and people are over vaxers, and I almost wonder if that's not on purpose, like they wanted to create a level of anti vaxers, because there maybe and I'm not fully on board with this, you guys, tell me what you think, but maybe there's a level of like tetanus shots and shit like that that are probably acceptable to get because you or like I don't know, mumps whatever. There's like a level of vaccines that might not be bad for you to have. But they've created such an anti vaxxer group that like, no, everybody's so against it, they wouldn't they wouldn't even consider doing even like a te edapp or anything like that. And then you have people who want extra vaccines and they're like, oh, what's that guard to sell?
Speaker 5: Shoot me up seven times?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so give me more.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like, do you think they did this on purpose?
Speaker 3: Well, if the goal is in version, it's always to push towards people towards extremes, So so yes, it was the ultimate goal is both results, right, It's.
Speaker 2: The anti vax was almost created by it, and the overvax was created by it, and there's no middle ground anymore. And I don't even know where I am because if I had to pick a side, I would say I'm an anti vax person. But I've gotten to the point where I wonder every day if my decisions that I make haven't been manipulated by some overarching agenda in some way. And I do think anti vax is just as much a part of their agenda as the overvax and there has to be some kind of a middle ground. I mean, if I got in a car accident, I'd still go to the hospital and I'd want a surgeon to put me back together.
Speaker 5: So hospitals are fucking.
Speaker 2: Useful, but I mean, it's just they do stuff to you, and you have to wonder on what level you're not just constantly bombarded with some type of ideas being pushed down your throat.
Speaker 1: My idea on it, like I've gotten that I've gotten tennis shot a couple of times, I stepped on some nails, you know, but I had to get tennis shot. But then, like my idea of it is the anti vaxxers. It's like we're anti vaxxers, and so like what if this round of COVID bullshit whatever was kind of a way to be like, Okay, everyone who got the shots. Some of them might die, but some of them are now going to be, you know, able to block this next round of disease that we put out there purposely to kill people. So like these people that got the shot, they're going to be protected for this next disease they throw out there. But then the people that didn't get the shot, like myself, we'll be like, oh fuck, we have our immune or immune systems can't fight off this new one they put in into the fucking system. I don't know. I always think about that shit because they can easily take your DNA and create something to kill just your DNA.
Speaker 3: So yeah, since they started talking about custom made cures for viruses, my first thought is, these are exactly not the people that I want with the ability to do that, because if you can mix things that'll cure only you, you can make things that'll ca only And that's why.
Speaker 2: I think they're so obsessed with people's DNA, because this whole push for the ancestral twenty three and me and stuff like that, it's kind of like a new sensation. And it's not that people haven't done genealogy all throughout time, because I've recently learned the Mormons are silly with it and they can trace their family trees all the way back to God knows when. But just within the last couple of years, and before I even really knew anything about it, I got a kit for Christmas one year, and I was all excited, Oh, I'll find out like if I'm part can't like Cantonese or some shit like that. Like people really think they're gonna get it back and they're gonna be some type of like.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm one hundred percent nots Kenazi zo, do you right?
Speaker 2: Like they want some type of foreign something eccentric in their DNA, and so they can't so they can say they're more than just a white per But everybody's on this whole thing right now about doing the twenty three and me and I think that they're just collecting people's DNA to like I don't have you guys watched Archive eighty one on Netflix at all, Dude, I did that.
Speaker 1: I don't like Netflix and I don't really like television at all, but my girlfriend said I'd like it, and I put on the first episode and I was like, Wow, this is actually kind of fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, but so like at the end of the spoiler spoiler alert for anybody who hasn't seen the show, But they there's this DNA company that is collecting people's data because they're trying to find descendants of like these witches and they need a living descendant to use as part of a blood ritual. And I think that's not that it can't be far from the truth because they they are silly with looking for descendants of like I don't know how far you guys have gotten into like the nephelem and stuff like that, but there are a group of individuals who do believe that they have like some ancestral magic in their blood, and I do think they look for these descendants. And you're not gonna, oh, all the NBA players are nephileam descendants.
Speaker 5: I don't think it works like that.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think they have physical characteristics. Maybe red hair, but uh, you know, a lot of the royal family are really into this, like data collection and keeping their bloodlines peer and interbreeding and marrying like cousins and shit like that. So to some degree it's very important, right.
Speaker 1: And bah No, I totally agree with that. I think the elite Royals whatever they are, Like, yeah, those people definitely keep their blood in their blood the lines anyway. But yeah, I think there's something to it. I've never put my DNA out there for these genealogy genealogical places to you know, analyze, but so many of my family have, Like I can go online and like look at everything they have done and trace everything from their so like, I don't really need to put myself in there, but there's got to be something to it. Reptilians, there's got to be something there, right, right, gotta do something like.
Speaker 2: That because they also they have like these coveted blood types, you know, the the oh negative and the.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean they keep a close eye on stuff like that. The entire royal family is anemic and they have like some weird disorder with their blood. And I've always found that to be fascinating because it's pretty weird. King Charles is always bragging about how he's like second cousins with Vladdy and Paler and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Shit. The Queen what came out and was talking about out all that shit. She was on a got an interview on live TV or whatever. She's like, oh, yeah, i'd the impaler with loose relations.
Speaker 2: Oh they're proud of that.
Speaker 3: Shit takes them back to the good old days where they could just impale people.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, but that's like we're all like the vampire legends and shit come from and like the bram Stoker shit.
Speaker 1: Batthery Mery, Bathertery of England whatever her name was, like Bathe and.
Speaker 2: Blow, Oh yeah, the battery. Are you guys? Horror movie fans.
Speaker 1: At all love horrors my favorite genre.
Speaker 2: Dude, same, Well, okay, there's this horror movie. If you've never seen it. It's not like it's it's like I would almost say it's a little better than a B movie, but maybe not. Maybe it is.
Speaker 1: I just might be buying some of those B movies though.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you gotta check this one out. What the fuck is the name of it? What the fuck is the name of it? It's all about Bathery and like they're they get this video game and it's about her. But when they play it in the game, like they have to conjure her spirit and read like this incantation at the beginning of the game, and then if they die in the game, her spirit will come and get you.
Speaker 5: In real life, and shit, but.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to look for it. Oh my god, it's got Oh what's the name of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to make a quick note on reptilian It's like, all right, here's something really interesting. So cats, cats and snakes. They both hiss they both have weird slitted eyes. But like, that's the only animal other than a snake that has slid eyes and hisses is a cat? What's up with that?
Speaker 2: And the Egyptians worshiped, worshiped them like they were some kind of a god.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 3: They're supposed to come from the supposed to be come from the Syrian system.
Speaker 1: Serious as a serious ay.
Speaker 2: Like the Star series.
Speaker 3: Yes, the cats are said to be Syrian.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you something about that right after this, because I found the movie. It's from two thousand and six. It's called Stay Alive, which.
Speaker 1: Is the dog Star, which never made sense to me, which the doguon. I have known about Serious b forever, but you can't see Serious Bee.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of ancient ruins that are in alignment with this Serious Star, And I don't know if you got and if you haven't, that's cool. But I did a series on my show about Jim Carrey and the last episode one, oh yeah he is. I think it's like four parts or something like that, but the last episode I did ties all the four parts together and I put it on Patreon, and I connect all of Jim Carrey's movies in his roles to being related to the dog Star Serious and how they mention it throughout many Jim Carrey movies. And he has like this weird ritual room in his house. I saw pictures of it on Zillow because he put his house up for sale. So he definitely has like this ritualistic, weird component to him. And he's been so weird recently, like with some of the off the wall stuff he says. And so if you think about the Truman Show, right, this is just one example of many that I put in this presentation. But if you look at the Truman Show, when he's standing outside he's getting ready to get in his car and go to work, the first time he realizes that something is weird about his environment is one of the stage lights falls out of the sky and it lands on the street, and when he picks up the stage light, says serious, on it, not serious, like serious, but like the star Serious how it's spelled. And the scene right before that he's like yelling out a dog, you know, because Serious is the dog Star. And then this light drops out of the sky and it says Serious on it. And then in the movie twenty three, the psychiatrists that's working with him in the Insane Asylum or whatever, his name is doctor Serious something or other. And if you go back and look, like even in the Mask, he's got his dog, right Max, and the dog plays a big part in it. But the mask itself is supposed to be something to do with Loki in the mythology, and Loki is supposed to be the torch bearer for the Dog Stars Serious. So there is like these dog weird dog connections and serious connections all throughout Jim Carrey's movies. Even if you go to like you would think like I couldn't connect it to all of them. But even Dumb and Dumber they have a dog grooming business and they ride around in like.
Speaker 1: A show the Whole Dog Van, right, So I mean weird.
Speaker 2: If you look at Bruce Almighty, even there's like a ton of scenes where it's like, oh, he can't train his dog.
Speaker 5: He's always carrying his dog out to pee in the morning.
Speaker 2: And uh, Ace Ventura is basically animals all throughout, but like in the first one, he has like a bunch of dogs and shit.
Speaker 1: So that's weird.
Speaker 2: I started putting these yeah, I started kind of putting these pieces together in how there's like a serious mention and like the dog and a lot of Jim Carrey's stuff. And then for me, the one that summed it up was twenty three because there are so many references to Sirius in that movie. Uh, it's kind of wild. And even the Truman Show, like I said, this stage light it's called Serious.
Speaker 5: I mean the radio station. There's like a serious XM shit like that.
Speaker 2: It's all part of the Uh. I don't know prog. I guess they use it in some type of way. There's like megalithic structures built in alignment with Serious, and I think that it's significant in some way. I haven't put all the pieces together, but I feel like it's ritualistic and I guess somehow connected to cats too. According to you guys, I don't know how that is, but well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I find it weird that cats and snakes are very similar, but there's no other animal that has slitted eyes and hisses other than a cat.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, They're supposed to be connected via the sixth dimension too Serious. Supposedly the concept of cats itself derives from the Dog Star and Serious.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that makes sense, that makes sense. We'll see there you go. I mean, the more you look into it. I don't know about you, guys. I've been doing this long enough to where I've started to freak myself out. But if I get like something on my mind, let's say, like Serious cis Dog Star, and I go looking for it, I'll find like a billion things that mention it and reference it, and it's in movies and like pop culture and everywhere. And if I picked like, let's say, for instance, Marilyn Monroe, when I started researching her, I knew very little, and then it was like I saw her everywhere I went, and I saw references everywhere, and I like all the puzzle pieces came together, or you know, even Laurel Canyon. I started, you know, researching that, I read strange scenes from the Canyon and then it was like everywhere I looked, I could hear a song or see it in a movie, or hear about somebody who was like living in the canyon, or like Charles Manson or something like that, and I could connect it back to the canyon. And it's just weird how many conspiracy topics end up kind of like weaving inside of each other and you can just find it everywhere you look after you start looking for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a giant ven diagram, like they all are interlinked somehow in some fucking way.
Speaker 3: It's like staring at the linter lanterns on Bloodborn. You gain insight into the unknown, but you slowly go mad.
Speaker 1: Right, So what do you think about Jim Carrey's ex girlfriend that killed herself quote unquote killed herself? Well, Katherina, what is it? Katherinona White?
Speaker 2: Yeah, her family filed a big lawsuit against Jim Carrey wondful death. They said, yeah, that he had something to do with it. They actually said that he was having sex with her and gave her like some some sexually transmitted diseases and didn't tell her about it.
Speaker 5: And she, yeah, so depressed, she wanted to kill herself over.
Speaker 1: It and he lamidia and herpies, right, yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Guess, well, if you get herpies, you know that shit don't go away. You might want to kill yourself. I don't know. I just try to still live, but.
Speaker 3: You know, avoid flare ups and such like normal.
Speaker 2: I don't know if i'd want to kill myself. Oh and hepatized. See, yeah that's pretty fuck dude, chlamydia hepatitis. And yeah, yeah no, with that.
Speaker 5: Cocktail, you might want to kill yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but okay, that is pretty damn depressing.
Speaker 2: And well, he maintained his innocence. He said that he had no part to doing it and that he was just as sad as everybody else. But he actually with what I know, researching him and putting together that series I did on him, I don't know. I grew up idolizing the guy, and I just don't know if he is everything that we've hoped he is. You know, people have this public persona and they're so funny and we love all their movies and shit, like Tom Hanks, and then you just find out later on that they're just a piece of scumbag weirdo fuck and that they're actually an awful human being. I don't know what to think about his girlfriend killing herself. I do know he dated what's her face for a while and she was a big anti vaxer. Do you know who I'm talking about. I think she's married to one of the wahlbergs.
Speaker 1: Now slipping my mind. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Well, he was married to her for a while. She's like, is really big into anti vax stuff, and he was all on that train about, you know, don't get your kids vaxed. And then if you look at how he is now, it's almost like a complete one eighty and he's just all about Buddhism and shit and almost leaning to the left.
Speaker 1: It's been married quite a few times.
Speaker 2: Not Jenny McCarthy, Yeah, Jenny McCarthy, that's the one who's the anti vaxer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: It's probably the best known.
Speaker 2: Well, he does Joe Biden on sn noll too, So it's like he went from being an anti vaxxer and like kind of hippie go with the flow to now he's like complete, he's like a Biden supporter, and it just it's weird.
Speaker 3: Well, and Jenny McCarthy went from distrusting vaccines to holding his sever trump head. So it's like, it's it's it's just how much of these people.
Speaker 1: Change because they're How much of it scripted?
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: How much of it is their characters playing a role?
Speaker 3: How much of it was an act in the first place? What's the real personality?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For real?
Speaker 2: I mean wow, because it's almost like these celebrities are used in whatever capacity to almost infuriate us and play a part in whatever agenda they're trying to push. Because I remember watching episodes of Family Guy in the beginning a Family Guy when he would make like tranny jokes and like gay jokes and just completely hilarious, you know, inappropriate shit. And I guess recently Seth McFarlane has been like, I'm ashamed of the stuff that we used to put out. We'll never do that again. We'll never make fun of tranny's again, We'll never make fun of gay people again.
Speaker 5: And it's like, okay, so you guys.
Speaker 2: So it's just it's so crazy where we've gotten to like we can't even laugh anymore, we can't make jokes. Everybody sensitive, everybody's got their feelings hurt about something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't say anything critical about Jews now, I mean, that's that's outstandingly crazy. How Trump would push that put into law.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the whole world turned into the gay dude from Family guy. Oh no, no, everyone's all concerned about every stupid thing, and.
Speaker 2: Like the Jewish guy from family mort right from family. So what are they gonna do? Take him off the show. They're gonna take more off the show, and they're gonna take the gay guy off the show.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to homophobic and anti semitic portrayal. Sorry, they gotta go now to offensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like, see how the times have changed and how people will completely just flip their whole personality to go along with whatever the narrative is. It infuriates me because they take like stuff that used to be funny and cool and now it's all just you know, well, this is approved that we can put out, and this is approved that you can laugh at it. So here you go, this ultra filtered version of stuff you used to like.
Speaker 3: Hate it off that I know, for God's sake, I miss stuff like say John Stewart, he's the most important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it can't laugh at it anymore. Man, Oh no, you're not allowed to.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: What's laughable is on the you know, the whole boat of like, oh yeah, I was supposed to get on flight ninety three or whatever, ninety eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, him and Mark Wahlberg, right, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 2: What if Mark Wahlberg even doing these days?
Speaker 1: I don't know, probably washing dishes with his brother at the Wallberger Burger joint. Yeah, right, fuck it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know, guys, I just I feel like so much stuff has just been so watered down.
Speaker 5: And it's, like I said, celebrities will flip on you on a dime.
Speaker 2: You can't. And that's the thing about politicians are celebrities too in their own right. Yeah, and they're just actors playing roles as well. I don't think they're really in control of half as much as we give them credit for. I don't think that we're not even in control of really who gets in. Because everybody's like they they're gonna take it from Trump again. They're just not gonna let him win again. It's like, dude, if they didn't want him to win, that first assassination attempt would have exploded his head everywhere. I mean this is all set up for a reason to since rationalized things.
Speaker 1: That's all this, That's all anything is that's in the media, just a sensationalized ship and steer the agenda or steer the narrative and just control it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: It's like, where where was that assassin on the day that JFK's had exploded? Like, couldn't we have gotten one of the the sloppy just graze your ear guys when he was riding through Daley Plaza? What about RFK? Where was the shitty assassin on that day? How about Martin Luther King Junior. Suddenly all these expert marksmen that know exactly how to blow someone's head off, they've just all disappeared, the guy who shot John Lennon. But now we just have a bunch of idiot marksmen who can only aim at people's ears.
Speaker 3: He's ear, Sorry, had to hire MJ. Deltre.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, it's very hard raised his ear.
Speaker 1: Hole so fucking stupid. I had just gotten back from a camping trip and we're about to record and uh cricket told me that he had just been shot at. So I like quickly looked it up, like this is all bullshit. None of this is fucking real.
Speaker 2: But like, none of it.
Speaker 1: What was his name, not max Yurick? Because that one got away. We haven't heard from him anymore. The other one crooks. It's like, dude, this guy's is There's a video of him climbing up the ladder to get on the roof with the gun. Everyone's screaming, look, there's a shooter. There's a guy with the gun, and nothing gets done, and they let him up there. They let it happen. Yea, And immediately after the FBI goes up there, sprays all the blood off, gets rid of all the evidence.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, yeah, I mean when you compile all the footage, it was almost laughable, Like wow, it's like a stage play. They're like, okay, so now we're gonna move these guys over here, all right, so you don't see that dude above you. Okay, yeah, go go right.
Speaker 2: And this shot that he had was if you compare, if you want to go just based on argument sake here that Lee Harvey Oswald really shot President Kennedy in the head.
Speaker 5: Let's just say and pretend.
Speaker 2: Ville that he did this. The shot that he would have had to make too again blow his head off from the front, which is damn near impossible since he was from behind him. The shot that he would have had to make was so impossible, but somehow was successful. That compared to the shot the guy would have had to make when he got Trump's ear, it was almost a clear shot, like there was no margin for air or whatsoever if he even tried a little bit. And people are still on this bandwagon of they're trying to kill him, they're trying to take the presidency from him, They're trying to keep a good man down. It's like, if they wanted to keep a good man down, his head would have exploded into a million pieces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would have been dead a long time ago if that was the case.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, I mean, if it I mean, if they legitimately screwed up, how would he How would he survive the trip to the hospital. Would they not have a person on the inside at all? Past that they'd be like, oh, well, we missed. Guess our evil plans aren't are going nowhere? Right, Like that's the thing you're expected to believe, is that, like some of the most well connected, like vicious and vile people in the world wouldn't have a backup plan. They'd just be like, oh man, our plans are foiled like it, and.
Speaker 1: These aren't just some of the best, These like are the best at what they do, right, This is the fucking president the deep state, Like we're talking about the people with the most finances, the most money, the most everything. They need to carry out something we'll see.
Speaker 3: They meant to call DARPA, but they screwed up when they typed it into the phone book and they got DURPA.
Speaker 1: You got Ryan Ruth posts up on the golf the golf course with his rifle and nobody saw him in a bush. Yeah, they let him get away.
Speaker 3: He's probably he's probably back recuting for Ukraine by now, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably is. Like all you did really well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole thing though not convincingly, but nobody's nobody skeptical.
Speaker 2: It's all good, sure, But I mean, like, isn't the whole thing though it is?
Speaker 5: Like Trump?
Speaker 2: Is this this Christian representative? Isn't that what the thing is?
Speaker 3: Like? Man, unless you're read his works, like the actual writings he does, Yeah, I mean that's the persona they.
Speaker 2: Want that's the persona right, and it's just to me. I I just don't know where people are even getting that idea from that. He's like this Christian representative and he's all protecting this and protecting that and shit, and uh, the more that I really look into the guy, the least likely candidate for a Christian representative. I mean, if I were going to choose anyone to play that role, why why It's like, has the guy done look at his resume?
Speaker 5: Does it scream I'm a Christian to you?
Speaker 1: Not one bit? Nothing he ever has done or said is like I'm a Christian as stand by God, to stand by Jesus Christ, he is my savior. Like he's never said you like that.
Speaker 5: I've never heard him say that.
Speaker 1: Like he said he's a Christian. He said he's a Christian.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you're dealing with levels of mental gymnastics where people are arguing, well, he didn't swear on a Bible because there's actually a super secret new inauguration that's gonna happen, or he doesn't going to swear on a Bible. And I wish I was joking about this, but that is an actual theory. People are like branding about for why he didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's awfully convenient, isn't it. That you want to support the guy so bad you got to come up with a super secret, secretive inauguration where he's gonna secretly.
Speaker 3: Super duper secret double double Rasian agenda. Man, like you just need to keep trustice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so secretively secret that everybody knows about this big secret where he's secretly getting secretly inaugurated somewhere with the secret Bible. Like, come on, super secretly, this is the stuff I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: It's the same people still think like the next thing is going to be the walls are closing in on them, Like the next thing, like walls are closing in. Oh my god, they got him, They freaking got him.
Speaker 1: The answers to the Jewish faith, right, yeah, yeah, he answers to the Jewish faith. That's there's no if sends ups or butts about it. You know. Maybe it's some of the Luciferian shit where everything's flipped. So he's like saying, I'm a Christian, but like in the Luciferian world, Christian means you know, lucifer or some shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it means something because anybody could just say that too. I mean, there's so many TV preachers that I've seen become total pieces of shit bag, all of them, literally, I think half of them are demon possessed. That there's this one. Oh my god, I posted him sometimes on Instagram. What's his name?
Speaker 5: Oh, Kenneth Copeland.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That guy is a serpent if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 5: And it's like, people, which one is heah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that fucking guy looks like a demon. He looks like he's wearing you know, and men in black where she's like he's wearing an eggar suit. He looks like he's wearing a fucking like his skin's hanging off his bones. Like there's like a fucking serpent living in a human's meat suit.
Speaker 5: Like that's what he looks like for real.
Speaker 1: The interview where they go up and he's in his car and he's like standing on his car with his door open. That interview is wicked, dude.
Speaker 2: Wicked. Wicked is a good word to use, and people leave him his their entire estates. When they die, They'll be like, when I die, signed my entire estate over to Kenneth Copeland and he is a bazillionaire. He's got private jets, he's got limos, he's got all this shit. And it's like, okay, so what he said he's a Christian? What the fuck, Hilla beans? Does that make in the long in like the long run of things. I mean, it literally means zero to me that they say stuff like that. Yeah, it literally means nothing.
Speaker 1: He started his ministry under Oral Roberts, who Roberts was a thirty third degree freemason.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Jesus would call him out for serving. Mammar Mamon says, I if.
Speaker 2: Anybody is unfamiliar with Kenneth Copeland, they need to go on YouTube and look for the one interview specifically that Coop was talking about, and then just listen to him. When he tries to speak in tongues that Jesus will send a chill right up your asshole. I mean, I don't I can't stand to look at the guy.
Speaker 3: No, man, it's like, what's that sy healey nah necronomicon?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, he's got like just crocodile eye and a smile that never goes away.
Speaker 4: Like, dude, he's evil, Like he is evil inca incarnate.
Speaker 3: Dude, when people perform miracles like speaking in tongues, you can tell from the tone and the spirit of it whether or not they're doing it for their own purposes or actually because they're just that overtaken with the thing they believe in. Sure, not exactly hard to tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's everyone should have a level of discernment when it comes to this kind of stuff. And when I hear that guy, he just he gives me the chillre You got a picture of him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look at him.
Speaker 1: That one's during the interview that I'm talking about in the him.
Speaker 2: Look at him.
Speaker 3: Go, dude, is so evil.
Speaker 2: He is legitimately evil. Look, I was gonna say that I'm a side by side with Joe Rogan. That's great.
Speaker 1: That is funny.
Speaker 3: You can almost see the strings hanging above his head.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. And you know, I would consider myself to be a Christian, whether or not people would say that I am. I don't really care because you know, I cussed and I do whatever people complain about that. But I would consider myself to be a Christian. And the more that I like try to interpret biblical scripture and stuff, and the more research I do, I mean, I feel like we've got, you know, a lot of things wrong. And I think the you know, the Vatican has a big hand to do with why everything is so scattered and people are so wrong about so much. But I've been watching this one guy on YouTube. I think he's called Old World Florida or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, be guy. Yeah, I love that shit.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: That guy's got a crazy amount of research into like the Garden of Eden being in Florida, Florida, Yeah, and like why are we looking at the Middle East and you know, Florida's has got all these markers, you know, with the rivers and the fruit and all this stuff. And it's just to me, there's been such a huge effort in confusing people about how magical and how wonderful of even you know, a history that we have, and it's all just been completely buried and I just I don't know, like the more the more research I do, and just when I got into the Nepheleme stuff, it really rocked my world. And I think if people actually knew how magical of a text the Bible was, if they could interpret it and it's full like meaning, they we wouldn't even have have the Catholic Church, we wouldn't even have I don't think church in general would exist if if we could really understand what all is in the Bible. I mean, these structures that we go to, these people that we call father, these you know, hierarchies and ship it's actually anti Bible if you really look into it, like all these priests and like all this weird stuff. It's very ritualistic, and it's actually very anti Christian. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I had to cut so much out through first the Council of Nicia, and then the apocryphal trials of the Catholic Church, and the in the in the Middle Ages and such, you know, like so to actually gain a fullness of understanding of what the Bible was actually trying to communicate, you got to go through back and read and study all of those you have, including the ones they say no, no, no, those ones were.
Speaker 7: Out.
Speaker 2: There's a book of Maria, there's a there's a book of Judas, there's.
Speaker 3: A book of Eve and it's dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a whole lilith thing that's got that's got left out of the Bible. And I just you know, it's like I said, before. I don't I don't know how much of it we've gotten wrong over the last you know, however long. And something else that I was talking to my husband about is like these world fairs and stuff, like why don't we know any shit about that? And it's like they're supposed Trump is supposedly bringing that back, like he's wanting to do World's Fairs again.
Speaker 1: Really, like what is this shit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fifteen minute City of Tomorrow, right, what is this stuff?
Speaker 5: You know, orphan trains?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: All these like cabbage Patch kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cabbage Patch kids, and and these buildings that were supposedly like built just for these events and stuff I torn down, right, I don't understand. There's it's like I've said this quite a bit lately, but I'll say it again because it's so true. They they don't want us to believe our own eyes.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: You know, you look at something and you get this this story of what it's supposed to be, and you're looking at this building and you're like, okay, so they built this with horse and buggy in a town of two hundred people. They built it in two days, and then they tore it down. And then it's like, yep, that's what it is.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: You know, just by looking at it, your perception would tell you something completely different. But don't believe that because this is the story. And you know, well, why are these buildings like half in and half out of the ground, like there was like a big flood or something. We did that on purpose. You don't worry your little self about that at all. That was completely and totally by design.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean, for example, I think it's in Utah, the Capitol Building in Utah. I think so this is people haven't really been west yet, right, Like there aren't big groups of civilizations happening in the west, like people are still exploring in early United States. So you get these pictures of like the Capitol building there with this fine, fine brick laid work going up, and it's like, where's this brick coming from, where's all the stone coming from? It's not in that area. And all of this is like you're saying, donkey and carriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was quarried from some place like seventeen thousand miles away. Yeah, uh huh, okay, sure it was.
Speaker 1: All on like in muddy fucking grounds and trails and then you put this up like they don't have ground like compacting technology back then, right, right, I mean according to as far as we.
Speaker 3: Need to do is just teleport it into a hut like three miles away and they just take it by donkey from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyone knows, like you're going to build a building, you have to make sure that ground is solid, that it's not going to move with earths and like make the sand all loose and Bilking's gonna fall. But you have all these really old buildings, every single capital in every state is just pristinely built in perfect laid ground, right, And how the fuck did they do that?
Speaker 2: How the fuck is right? And even like going along with like don't believe your own eyes. We see pictures of the pyramids and they say, okay, we know that your perception would be this is impossible for primitive people to have built. But don't worry. Here's our theory. They had a million carrier pigeons, about seven thousand slaves, a couple of ropes and pulley systems, and a couple of wagons with one squeaky wheel on the front, and they were able to quarry this stuff from twenty thousand miles away, and you know, they stopped to take a piss and shit break every now and again, but they eventually got it there and then they laid them precisely in alignment with this the Orion's belts and all this, and it was completely an accident. Don't pay any attention to that now. And it's just when you look at it with your eyes and you use your discernment and you say, well, who could have possibly and how could they have possibly built this thing? And who could have moved these gigantic stones? I don't know. Maybe giants could, I don't know, maybe beings that had advanced technology. I'm not talking about aliens, but like or maybe if some people are on that train, sure you could say that. But I think these gods that they talk about that came down and taught them agricultural skills and building skills, and they had all this advanced technology and shit, maybe I don't know, maybe they could move seven thousand ton stones into this pyramidal structure. They want it, not to believe your own fucking eyes, and it infuriates me, my numbing.
Speaker 3: Well, the explanations are so insulting. It feels like you're being locked past an overpass and you've got like a random homeless guy being like, so the ancient people's here used to use this symbol to represent strength and honor, and you're just like, it's a freaking dick painted on an overpass.
Speaker 1: What it looks like.
Speaker 2: It's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you preciate particularly shit you're coming up with, is not it?
Speaker 1: Tari man, fucking Tartaria, mud floods, great resets and all this is what they do.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The technology gets too too high of a point and the people are getting too much power, and they just do another great reset, right, and then just fuck everything up. That's why I think all these billionaires and all these fucking politicians have all these underground bunkers, because like they're about to have another great reset when we get too smart for our own good, which only means we're on them, right, We're fucking onto you guys. And when it gets to the point, but now it's like, do they want to just nuke everything and live on the ground for the next couple hundred years.
Speaker 3: They're too narcissistic for that. That's why they don't really want to do it. They want the attention and the love and that adoration. That's the trick is that was only ever a fail safe disaster plan that they never really wanted to do because they want to stay here and be worshiped.
Speaker 2: Sure they do.
Speaker 3: The last thing they want is to spend the next hundred years being the pieces of shit that killed the world. Well, and that's the thing is when it comes back, and when it comes back out, I think what they're kind of afraid of is that people aren't going to forget this time. So they're going to remain the pieces of shit that killed the world if they do it.
Speaker 1: And so they're not going to go to the length of nukes, right, They're going to kill us off by doing injections and radiation. They're going to kill us off in different ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, convenient mass death that is unexplained.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, here's the theory for you guys. You guys can disagree with this or agree with this either way. But it's said new theory that's popped into my periphery and I've kind of been looking into it a little bit. But I just had a conversation with these guys from the Nephelum Death Squad. I don't know if you've heard of them, but we were talking about why they're racing towards this finish line, and they're trying to take so many people down with them as they can't possibly can, and it's almost like it seems accelerated these last couple of years, and they're kind of on the thought of they know that there's this big pole shift coming, and whether you believe in flat Earth or not, the pole shift could still happen because it's just based in magnetism, and that's actually the plot for the movie twenty twelve with John Cusack, this pole shift, and I think that they've known that this is going to happen for a really long time and probably maybe even hundreds of year. They've known that this poll shift is coming, and they are just preparing to take as many people down with them as they possibly can, and they've made ways to where they'll survive, and there might be pockets of other survivors, because there always is, but there's it's gonna be, literally, like you said, a huge reset, and by the time it's over with, we're gonna be walking on the Earth and see nothing for hundreds of miles. But it's all just gonna be buried under like rubble and rocks, and every all civilization will be like you know how they go into like Egypt and shit, and they're like, well, this shit's been It's like miles under the ground and it's been buried, and what the hell happened to? Well, shit, it was part of one of the resets. And all the stuff that we're looking at right now, if you go outside and you look around, it's all gonna be buried under miles of dirt and where it's gonna be a legit reset. And they know this is coming, and that's why they are so blatantly they don't give a shit anymore because it's like, well, most of you guys are gonna be dead anyways, so exactly the fuck cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there are sub basement levels, like cities under cities. In every major city you go to, there are other, you know, cities underneath, like in Seattle, and you can go walk under there in Seattle. In most cities you probably can, but they're like just buried motherfuckers. And then you have the fires of like nineteen fourteen in San Francisco, fires of Chicago. I don't know if it was nineteen fourteen or earlier. I don't know, but the fires in Chicago fires and well, all big cities they've all had a big fire wiped everything out, or a flood or a flood.
Speaker 2: And so I think that with the poll shift that you're gonna get like some kind of Plagues of Egypt type stuff, and it's gonna be floods and it's gonna be fire, and it's gonna be complete destruction. And if you look at that movie twenty twelve, they essentially create arcs which as in like Noah's Ark, and they put all the important people on these arcs and they float them out and they just wait for the waters to recede, and when they do, everything is annihilated and they just have to start all over again. Humanity survives, but you know, it's just like a handful of people that'd be so exciting.
Speaker 3: I think they're trying to make it happen. I don't think it's happening fast enough for their purposes. They're doing this weather manipulation says to me that the shift is not coming on fast enough. Their predictions are off in some way that the way they're respond the way they're acting, seems less blatant and not caring and more panicked and not caring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, panicked is a good way to use.
Speaker 3: There's a certain degree of desperation that doesn't scream haha, we're in control, that actually screams we're looking kind of pathetic right now. They don't like that. They don't like to be thought of as pathetic.
Speaker 2: They don't like it. But they also don't care because it's like, oh, yeah, you guys are going to be dead anyways, so let's just get done what we need to do before this thing goes down.
Speaker 3: It hurts them far more than any physical pain over could the thought that they would be viewed as losers. That's the thing that that's the thing that really hurts the elites. There's no shine to them anymore. People know their garbage. There's very few that actually still slavishly worship them, and that's gotta hurt.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why there has to be another reset where they're the only ones who survive so they can become the gods of old. And they're the saviors who brought us agriculture and taught us how to farm and fucking build wood huts.
Speaker 5: And they're the ones who I mean they have to be.
Speaker 2: They literally live on this notion of like being worshiped in shit, and I think recently it's gotten to the point where nobody, I mean, there's a select few that do. But it's like, does anybody really idolize celebrities and politicians they the way that they did even like ten years ago, fifteen years ago.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 3: Nah, even if you defend them, you know, you're defending a sleeves bag. It's not like it was back then where their reputations were well hidden.
Speaker 1: And they're really trying to revive that too. They're trying to revive there, like love me please. I mean, all these awesome movies, and sadly a lot of people do fall flesh they love them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean when I even I say this a lot, but I separate like the art from the artist. And I can still enjoy certain things because we all got to live. And I would rather be, you know, laugh my way to the apocalypse than sit in fucking a padded room and rock myself back and forth. So yeah, I mean there are certain things that I still enjoy. I'll listen to music, I'll watch movies, whatever, But in the back of my mind the whole time I'm sitting there thinking like, I wonder if that guy rapes CA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does make it a little tough.
Speaker 1: You can't help you can't get those things. And looking in movies when you're watching them, you're not really paying attention to the words. You're looking in the background, you look for symbols.
Speaker 2: Oh you know one thousand percent with that shit because.
Speaker 1: Once, yeah, once I got my girlfriend to start doing that. Now she like hates me because she doesn't really watch movies anymore. She's like, I fucking want to enjoy it, and I can't enjoy any movie with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are certain shows, even like Archive eighty one. The second I turned that show on, I was like, I'm just gonna watch this show. And then by the fifth episode, I was like, oh no, I got to cover this on my podcast. This is ridiculous, this stuff, and it's in almost everything if you really look for it. I've covered movies from my childhood, like with my friend Drew, we covered like Harry and the Henderson's and like Edward scissor Hands, and I mean it's literally everything, even the stuff you would never think in a million years would have some kind of like weird mk ultra type messaging. It's always in there in some capacity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all know.
Speaker 2: It's in every Disney movie, like one hundred, every Disney one hundred. I mean even in the shows, like I was saying earlier, like the Nickelodeon shows and the Disney shows, Like it's always in there.
Speaker 1: It's somewhere in there. What did I just find the other day? I found something? Well, what the fuck was it? And it was just yesterday I found something, took a picture.
Speaker 3: Of it, Like, damn it. Count Ducula got me okay with drinking.
Speaker 1: Blood of Count Ducula.
Speaker 2: What is that real thing?
Speaker 3: Countducula? Yeah, oh yeah the old Disney cartoon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I must have missed that one.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh yeah, Like I remember the in the intro, like the sun comes out and he turns the stone and shatters and shit. It was kind of like the stirpanasy as a kid. Oh god. But like if you think back like all that, like there was so much at cult symbolism in that show, and that's one of the few that they decided to conveniently not revive.
Speaker 5: Sure they didn't.
Speaker 1: I think what I was going to get onto is just album covers that were really fucked up. That's what it was. Oh like music, Yeah, yeah, Like Scorpion's Virgin Killer. The original Virgin Killer out album cover was like this. I think it was the either the photographer or producer's young daughter. She's like ten years old, just fully in a very provocative stance. She's like sitting on the floor, legs are kind of spread, arms back, so she's like really pushing her flat chest out and none of us, none of us blinked out. Wow yeah. And then like the led Zeppelin House of the Holy that album covers fucked because those are all little girls. They're all naked and they're climbing up this big like rocky mountain thing, hotly blonde hair.
Speaker 3: I mean, really disturbing thing is when you compare the art style to the comic pictures and realize it is the same.
Speaker 2: Style, even some of the ones that aren't like blatantly obvious, like with kids and stuff in them, but like the ones that are like hidden messaging. I've started to think that Elo has got a lot of like accult lyrics and their album covers are all kind of like what does this really mean? And then you look at the Beatles and stuff, and like they're that one where they're all standing over a grave and shit. Yeah, and you just wonder, like there's got to be something more to this.
Speaker 1: See, this is the house of the Holy.
Speaker 3: The whole transhumanism connection to the song I'm a Bee, which I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna bee, I will I like black Eyed peas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you ever heard the whole the whole transhuman humanist theory behind the I'm a b song? Like not everything in it is a is about essentially a well becoming cyber more or less if you look through the video and everything. Yeah, if you think about it, instead of him saying I'm a I'm a bee as an I'm going to be but rather saying I'm a bee, and then the picture on the actual album cover isn't a picture of him being something, It's a picture of a bee. I'm a bee. I am part of the hive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hive mind, Oh right, right, hive mind stuff right, And the entire and the entire video is about conformity and accepting conformity.
Speaker 2: Well, this one that he just pulled up, it looks like they've blanked it out because it was so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever posted the picture did.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was one of the worst ones. Like I've never seen an uncensored version, and I'm totally okay with that. Yeah, but it was originally pretty freaking awful.
Speaker 1: It's basically this, right.
Speaker 2: Like all the ones he's pulled up are yeah, they're all, oh, there's.
Speaker 1: One this is a book, but they use cover but yeah, in color, it's they have like a fake break in the CD so it looks like it's broken glass covering the vaginal area.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she really is like a little girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like ten years old.
Speaker 2: Holy crap.
Speaker 3: Well, because otherwise it would have been literally illegal to portray at the time.
Speaker 2: It just you know it's bad when you google it and all the pictures have a big circle over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like the House of the Holy these are all little girls like six, seven, eight years old climbing on this mountain and they're all naked. Dude, I mean they're.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, I think even like I've mentioned it before, but there was a Eagles i think album cover where they're standing in a hotel and oh yeah, they have like Anton Levey's is up on the balcony or something like that. Yeah, And I think they sneak a little. I mean, how many people do you know when they're like listening to stuff. Maybe it used to be a thing when you had to like go buy records and stuff. But I couldn't tell you what half of the album covers are. If like some of the music that I have on my phone, I just like go download the song and listen to it. But the album covers are kind of where it's at recent there you go.
Speaker 1: That's the one. Yeah, that's the one Anton Levey just hanging up there, hanging out.
Speaker 5: Yeah in the balcony.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And it's and a lot of time when the these album covers start appearing is when these bands start getting intertwined with Hollywood and the yeah scene. Because if you think about it, like here's here's an interesting example. If you think about like the first Corn album, it was very plain and didn't really have like much symbolism on. It was just like a picture of some random scene, like just pretty much nothing to it. But then as soon as they, you know, get an album deal, become big, then they got stuff like stitches with the doll. It's like suddenly they're putting all the symbolism in their in their music that was not originally there. Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Got the Lonely Hearts club band Sergeant Pepper's album cover with Alistair Crowley.
Speaker 2: I never knew Alistair Crowley was in that Beatles Yeah.
Speaker 1: Top left up there. This is so many weird people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jane Mansfield. Uh who I used to think that was Marilyn Monroe, but it's Jane Mansfield this one. Nope, the go Down oh two years yeah, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jane's Jane Mansfield.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so when you went to go google this album cover, I thought it was a little interesting that it said Beatles album cover and you put with in the first thing that popped up was dead Babies.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Oh yeah they did babies one. I didn't see what it said. Yeah, it does say that.
Speaker 2: Look at that. It was the first Google search click on that. I'm just so this, What the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Oh you haven't seen this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is one of their album covers from yesterday and today?
Speaker 2: Can you click on that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? What is this?
Speaker 2: Why have I never fucking seen this in my life?
Speaker 1: Really weird photo shoot of meat and dolls.
Speaker 3: But yeah, babies is just a little cannibal LARPing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, oh please, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Is there nothing sacred left in the world? No, I like that album.
Speaker 1: There's nothing sacred, nothing at all. Like look at this.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shits just so fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Man. Wait, you guys are saying you knew about this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how did you?
Speaker 5: How did you guys figure out about this?
Speaker 3: I mean I've been I've always been kind of immersed in this since the since the very beginning.
Speaker 1: I've always been into the weirdest shit out there since I was a little kid. And like, I've never liked the Beatles, never liked them. And I don't know where I found this, probably like uh ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh my god, nobody has even mentioned this to me before. See that's how clueless I am, because like, if I want to download an album, I'll just like go on my Apple Music and just download the songs I want. Yeah, never this pops up on my phone.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's see fucked up album covers. We just see Oh yeah, that corn one. This corn One's really weird. Oh the Shadow of a Weird Guy it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like No Place to Hide? Was that their first album or set their third one. I think that was their third one.
Speaker 1: I care that was untitled or self titled or something.
Speaker 3: I thought that was freaking' Alisha's album. Okay, maybe their original one wasn't so innocuous.
Speaker 2: Why am I I'm so bothered by that Beatles one, you guys, I'm not even kidding you.
Speaker 1: I thought you see that.
Speaker 2: I had never seen it. Oh god, what is this? Oh my god? Please?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: This mega death one hanging up babies on a clothesline?
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been exposed to all of this stuff for so long, Like I can actually think back to as a kid, an older gal telling me about the polar shift theory in the eighties. Really so yeah, really, oh yeah. She was talking about how there it's about to perform another ninety degree shifts and then they happen every several thousand years, and it was spreading and the weekly world news back in the day.
Speaker 2: Do you think, like, do you think it's bull or do you think it'll really if? Do you think it's real?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right right.
Speaker 3: I didn't really put much stock in it back then, but everything seems so ridiculous now I'm starting to believe maybe there is something to these theories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems so.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the thing. I can't really discount even the most insane ones at this point, because even the really crazy stuff has come out as true for the most part.
Speaker 1: You think that goes in line with like the age of when one age ends and we're about to be the Caliuga, Do those polish shifts kind of fall in line with the Caliyuga type of shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure. It seems like you have to because it's every so many hundred years in the Caliuga, I think forty or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like we're due for one.
Speaker 3: This is weird gollaf I type in fucked up album covers and one of them is just a little messed up, not too much, just a little.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is how I find a lot of just random shit. I'll just go down a rabbit hole and I'll find something fucked up, and I'll click on that.
Speaker 3: And then you have to spend another hour confirming that the image is actually real, right, and then you ask on Twitter and you get banned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just surprised that when you typed in fucked up album covers that beatles. One wasn't like the first one that came up. That is just so, where are you guys at on the Paul Paul McCartney was replaced.
Speaker 1: Theory he was definitely replaced.
Speaker 3: Sure he was.
Speaker 2: I think he was, for sure, I.
Speaker 1: Think he was. He can't be four inches higher. You can't be a left guitar left handed guitar player to a right handed or vice verus whatever it was.
Speaker 2: He all of a sudden got like mad skills on the on the keyboard too.
Speaker 1: Skills heah, all of a sudden plays these different instruments, sounds better, sings better.
Speaker 2: If you look it up, you can find like those pictures of him being six inches taller and shit too, it's kind of crazy and like his whole bone structure, really, his nose is.
Speaker 1: Different, Paul McCartney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before and after crash, that's probably. Yeah, look at this shit, look at it. The bone structure is completely different.
Speaker 3: Six inches is close enough. Look at that?
Speaker 1: I mean, And then what did he say he got like like next surgery or something.
Speaker 5: He got something because.
Speaker 2: Even though this one was a better musician and ended up making them way more famous, I still I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I think I like the new Paul Butter.
Speaker 1: And even the band members, the other band members are like, now we like the old pole, we like the old Pole.
Speaker 2: He definitely took the Beatles to a whole new level after he joined. There are some of these when you look at him side by side that it's almost like you can't even you can't even debate it. They're so different.
Speaker 3: They've been let dead.
Speaker 2: Like up at the top for sure. There was a couple that were just like, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, it's a different guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So wait, this happened in the sixty five sixty six you know, so what I did? What year did? What was the really like heavily programmed one revolver come out? Because at first it was like they were programming people for pacification, and then just out of nowhere, they were like, happiness is a warm gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it was like I want to hold your hand and stuff. Sixty six, nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 1: August fifth, nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 5: Oh you guys know that thing I have about August right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, eights the eights.
Speaker 2: It comes out in August.
Speaker 3: Wow, and let's see when he died, so yeah, it would have come out when like right before or right after the accident November ninth, This was after, but.
Speaker 5: They could have been working on this already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I already had a planned up and cued. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They were training the new Paul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's probably just with the wrecking crew.
Speaker 3: Maybe that maybe then that album came out, they're just like, this one's breaking down, we got we gotta swap him out right, or like he programming.
Speaker 2: But hey, you know, there's also a theory in my mind that the old Paul didn't die at all and they just replaced him because the old Paul didn't want to get on board with the shit that they were trying to do and the agenda they were trying to push, so they just replaced him.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Paul trying to make a bunch of money off of it and like the other guys are like, no, we don't want money.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was probably the exact opposite. I think the old Paul was probably more into like he obviously wasn't a big as much of a musician as the new Paul, and I think like his writing style and stuff was probably a little lesser than the new one. And I think they approached him with this whole because it got so psychedelic and weird and like drugs and all this stuff. And I think maybe the old Paul was like, yeah, no, I'm cool on that, and they were like, well, you know, we could always just replace yeah, eh, and they maybe he didn't die at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't have to. I don't think a lot of these celebrities that they say died or did. I don't think Jim Morrison is dead.
Speaker 1: Maybe he is now, but they's just hanging out on an island man Epstein Island.
Speaker 3: Sure. I mean, I think she just refused to see the yard in the fifteen minute citar solo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't actually have to kill them in order to say like they died in a car accident or anything. They can just legitimately replace people. I'm sure they. I mean I talked to my husband about this and I still don't know. But it's like, is Princess Diana really dead? I mean, I think she is saying she died in a car accident, but did she?
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, it's so hard. I don't know, man, that car was pretty fucked up.
Speaker 2: She hated her life so much, dude. She really like if there was anybody in the world that would want to like just have a fresh start in life, like she's a prime example. Yeah, she hated her life and she had so much shit happened to her. I could imagine her wanting to disappear forever. I'm not saying that she there's no possibility that she didn't die. It just it kind of makes sense that she just wanted to run away.
Speaker 3: I mean, you really got to You really got a question everything once you go from the step of did Epstein kill himself too? Did Epstein even die?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: She wasn't part of the bloodline, No, she was not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know what to think. I really don't. I want to know why Ringo Star is still alive, because he was he really added nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone knows he's the most popular beat all. They can't kill him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ring we love you. They just put the drum set up to the front of the stage.
Speaker 2: They haven't killed him because he's so much of not a threat.
Speaker 3: Yeah for real, I mean the guy is like I always just felt like kind of like the most corporatized entity of the whole bunch where he was really the company man in the group.
Speaker 1: Sure, do whatever you want, give me the money, I'll do whatever you want me to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you could, like looking at their personality, you could see almost every last one of them like wanting to push back over various things that they're being suggested or having pushed on him. But he's just like for paycheck.
Speaker 2: Well, there's this Family Guy episode where he's like, I found the secret to time travel and they're like, oh my god, Ringo, let us in on it. And he's like, but you have to sing my song about the octopus.
Speaker 1: No, no, please.
Speaker 3: It's like fine, I'll leave without you then.
Speaker 2: I mean he literally is like the least threatening beetle of all times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely is.
Speaker 5: Dude, why kill him? I mean, he's just pitiful at this point.
Speaker 1: It's more torture to let him live.
Speaker 3: Like they like they always say, don't harass this person. Their existence is already punishment from the gods every single day.
Speaker 1: Poor fella, poor little fella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you guys want me to do some stuff about Maryland?
Speaker 1: I'm free to get into it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we've kind of laid some good groundwork for the sixties already, like with the Beatles, and I was talking to you guys about the Laurel Canyon and stuff, and uh, Maryland did die in nineteen sixty two, and she died in August, which I thought was significant because of the eight. But then yeah, I find out later in the research she dies on August fourth, but she was buried on August eighth. So you got eight eight, And I just I don't know. I mean, I've found so many things.
Speaker 1: Six plus two is eight, one minus nine or nine minus one is eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, nineteen sixty two, right. I mean, I've covered so many things where eight comes up that I think it's just like a gimmicky thing to me at this point on my show where I mentioned, oh, it's an a, it's an eight. But it's true, like a lot of stuff happens on the eight. So her official cause of death was a cute barbituate poisoning. But when the medical examiner was writing up her autopsy report, he penciled in the word probable next to self administered overdose of sedative drugs because he didn't even really think that's what it was, And so it said probable self administered overdose of sedative drugs.
Speaker 1: But I was that in the original report or did he go back.
Speaker 2: And write it in From the book that I read with the guy who researched this, it said the official verdict was probable self administered overdose of sedative drugs. So it made it in there, okay. And everybody kind of knows about her sleeping with both Robert Kennedy and John F. Kennedy. I mean, she was pretty open about that stuff, and they were spotted multiple times with her. She had taped sessions with her psychiatrists where she talked about having sex with both of them, and it was actually calm and knowledge at the La Police Department that she was in a relationship with both of them, and they were like, ah, no big deal whatever. And she was also known to have like some weird mob connections with Frank Sinatra and this Chicago mafia boss guy named Sam g and Kanna, and she was also somehow in connection with this guy named Johnny Roselli who was also with the Chicago mob. And it's like they everybody knew about this stuff, but they didn't find it suspicious at all, which I mean it clearly is.
Speaker 3: And then she uh, yes, for safety purposes, This isn't suspicious, right, She.
Speaker 2: Had this really close relationship with a guy named Frederick Field, who was a known Soviet intelligence agent. So how in the world is this woman who at this point in time, like people just referred to as like the dumb blonde character. She's got all these high up political and Soviet intelligence connections of Chicago mafia boss connections. So I mean, yeah, sure you can say she was just this dumb blonde that was flashing her shit all over town. But at the end of the day, I mean, just based on who her friends were, it would suggest that she was serving multiple purposes. And that's where kind of like, for me, the monarch mind kind of sex kitten multiple personality disorder comes in. Yeah for real, even the double M with her name, like Marilyn Monroe monarch mind. It's just this, I don't know, it just sticks out to me.
Speaker 1: So the who was it that bugged the Bernard A Spindle started wire tapping her phones in.
Speaker 2: The US government, And yeah, so the US government and the mob had bugged her phone, so she was getting like double tapped, literally.
Speaker 1: A little double tapped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, whatever she was into, they both wanted to know about it. So it's like the US government had an interest in what was going on with her and the mafia had an interest in what was going on with her, and so they both had her phones tapped. And the mainstream narrative is that this woman was so depressed and was into so much shit that she just couldn't take it anymore and she just killed herself and just took all these pills. And there's a nice little picture of her dead on the mattress with a knocked over bottle of pills.
Speaker 5: And that is the story that we're given.
Speaker 2: And they've made plenty of Netflix documentaries and HBO documentaries outlining that, and they've sold it to us pretty great. I mean I before I found this book and I really started looking into it, and maybe you guys can say the same, but I just bought that. I was like, well, it makes sense because she was super famous and blah blah blah, and maybe she really was just super depressed and killed herself.
Speaker 1: I mean, this was one of the earliest ones I looked at and looked into, like, what's up with the pills? I don't like, why aren't there pills everywhere. Like I have seen suicide, real legitimate suicides, I've seen it. The scene that was left here with her was completely inaccurate, like from the official report to what the picture should like. It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because so some of the inconsistencies I always like to point out is that her body and the crime scene are inconsistent with a sedative drug overdose by taking pills, because there was absolutely no trace of tablets that were found in her stomach period, there were no trace of tablets found in her intestines period, And it just seemed odd because when you check her bloodstream, she had enough nimbutah and chloral hydrate to.
Speaker 5: Legitimately kill an elephant.
Speaker 2: So if she was to have taken what they say was sixty to seventy nimbutah in nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tablets, there would have been significant evidence in her stomach and her intestines of leftover undigested tablets. Yet there was none to be found.
Speaker 1: And yeah, because the drug creates a crystal, sar's to crystallize, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're called refractive crystals, and they're the active ingredient in any drug. And if she would have swallowed sixty to seventy nbutohl and twenty chloral hydrate tablets, there would have not only been undigested tablets, there would have been these refractive crystals in her system, and digestion stops when you die, And with the amount that she had in her system, she would have been dead before half of that amount was even digested.
Speaker 5: So where are they if this is what she really did to kill herself.
Speaker 1: And not only that, the pills I think it was a nembutohl had a yellow coating that that would have been left over in her intestines or stomach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would have actually like coated her stomach and intestines like fucking pepto bisy is supposed to do. That's the the yellow coating dissolves in the stomach acid and it pretty much dyes this stomach lining and intestines with this yellow candy coating or whatever. And there was none of that present in her stomach or her intestines, and no refractive crystals. There was literally nothing to suggest that this woman had taken pills whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Well, geez, Julia, where does that lead us?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: Where does it lead us?
Speaker 2: Because We've got this nice little picture of her dead in her bedroom with this pill bottle knocked over. So like they've done a great job of trying to convince us of that, and she, uh So, the way that your body breaks down drugs, there's usually a higher percentage of the drug in your liver than in your bloodstream. So she had a massive toxic overload of this stuff in her bloodstream. But she also had two point eight eight times that much nimbutol and chloral hydrate in her liver. So, however these drugs were introduced into the body, it had to be in a really rapid way to have that much of a level of it in your liver.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: But the weird thing about it was the medical examiner. His name is doctor Noguchi. He's like this cool little Asian guy that nobody really talks about.
Speaker 1: But he's done a bunch of celebrity Yes.
Speaker 2: He did, like John Belushi and shit, like he's worked on several celebs. Yeah, he said that he was so shocked at the mount that was found in her liver that he wanted to go back and retest everything. But when he went to go back and ret and make sure these numbers were right. He was informed that her internal organs were missing, and yeah, yeah they they they legit went missing. All of his notes from the original autopsy went missing, the original autopsy report went missing, her body itself went missing and then turned up later.
Speaker 1: I wanted to talk about that for a second here. Well, first of all, the organs, do you know which organs specifically were missing, because a lot of these organs are used in Satanic you know, rituals, well, like the liver, the heart, all.
Speaker 2: Of the ones that get taken out during an autopsy were missing. Because I don't think doctor Negucci was definite was definitely in on it, Like I can't say that for sure.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like he was.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was.
Speaker 3: He seems kind of ignorant to things, if anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how he comes off to me. Two, So whatever he took out that would be standard in a regular autopsy. I think they take out like the stomach and shit like that. I think they leave a few things behind, but they like take them out and they weigh them and shit, and they do this as standard procedure with an autopsy. And it was all those major organs that would have been crucial for further testing that were removed and missing, and before her funeral, her body had actually went missing for a while, so it's like, what really were they doing. I don't think doctor Negucci himself was in on it, but they were doing something.
Speaker 1: Have you heard anything about why her body was missing? Not really, No, dude, there's nook. Okay. I did read one thing and it said basically it was the Secret Service had taken her body and kept it for something like between four and nine hours. And really yeah, and I don't know where I read this. I think it was in Reddit back before I got kicked off. I read it as well, that's funny. Yeah, but from what I remember, the Secret Service took her body and they all like took turns basically raping it. Oh god, and we all know that, like what's his name, fucking George Bush, sculling bones, he was all into that sort.
Speaker 2: Of shit necrophilia. Yeah, I mean that doesn't surprise me at all. I hadn't come I'm not saying that's not true because it sounds fuck true, but it didn't come up under my radar when I was doing this, probably because I was so fixated on like her autopsy report.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, there are so many different directions, so you can take this shit. It is so sure.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm not really surprised that the doctor was suspicious about giving all the evidence. Like I can only really think of one example of chloral hydrate appearing in popular culture, which would be a The Venture Brothers. Somebody puffs a few puffs of a cigarette that had it dipped on tipped on the end of it and immediately starts going unconscious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's like the date rape drug.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it wasna say date rape drug, and it was depicted as incredibly potent. So how do you take that much of it?
Speaker 2: If you were going to kill yourself, would you really want to overdose on the date rape drug? Like that'd be a horrible way to die.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't know, and you could just pass out really hard and not die.
Speaker 2: And it's like, why why go the extra mile of taking the sleeping pills with it?
Speaker 1: Gotta really really want to die?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost like you know that alone's not going to kill you and just draw it, draw you very deeply unconscious.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I wanted to do this, if I wanted to do this. I would take as many pills of anything I could possibly find that I knew would kill me, Like I don't know, penta, barbitol and whatever, the other one chloral hydrate. I would be taking handfuls of it as much as possible when drinking vodka or something on it, just to help break it down quicker. Like That's how I would do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean it still comes into the the story though, It's like, how did she get it in there?
Speaker 5: Because there's no evidence of the tablets, so she would.
Speaker 3: Like tons of it afterward. Yeah. That's the other thing is if that, if that were to be the case, like there would be so much evidence of that.
Speaker 2: Happening and the the So the first organ that he took out was like the stomach. Then he looked at the intestines, and he looked at the liver. What's whatever else he needed to examine And then he goes, all right, well, she didn't take tablets, so let's roll that out. Let's look at something else her. Uh, she has no puncture wounds that would suggest it and deadly injection. He checked in between the toes and the wherever cracks and crevices, and he comes up to with the conclusion that all right, there's no needle marks or puncture wounds. This wasn't an injection, and he gets to the uh, the sigmoid colon is what it's but it's basically just your bee hole, and it's all purple and bruised and it's swollen and it's crazy looking. And she has like these huge bruises on the backs of her legs and on her butt cheeks and on her hips and the backs of her arms, and he's like, well, all right, seems like this is a likely place for insertion because it's there's no reason her colon should look like this and then torn up right, and he's then he's basically rolled everything out. Besides, she injected somehow. It was injected rectly like a It was like a deadly enema that was just shot up there and it killed. Anytime you put something in your butt, it's gonna absorb way faster than if you take it orally anyways, like through your mouth, and so right, this is this is probably the most likely vehicle of delivering that type of payload that quickly. Because she also had something called cyanosis, which is when you turn blue and your like the vessels in your eyes become real constricted. And you see cyanosis when someone has been choked to death or they've drowned and they have this cyanosis because the oxygen gets cut off so quickly they turn blue and like their blood vessels dilate or something like that and it leads to this cyanosis.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she had cyanosis, meaning she died very quickly from lack of.
Speaker 2: Lif with the quickness. And so what he inferred based on the cyanosis and her purple colon is that they used what's called like an anima bulb. And it's not like the typical bag and hose Ininema that would like be a real pain in the ass to carry around. It's like this little short nozzle and it has a legit bulb where you fill it up with liquid and you just shoot it in your ass like fucking water hose and get it travels quickly up the intestines and if it was a lethal overdose like what she had, it would kill you in minutes or seconds. Even so, that's why she turned blue like that, is because she died with the quickness.
Speaker 1: And I've done I've taken an enema before with that same type little bulb thing. Oh sure, it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: They say you can do it with like coffee and stuff. You can shoot it up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never done the coffee one, just regular like a saline solution. I will say this, Yeah, I want to try, just to see what it's like. But what happens with these enemas you get that stuff, you let it sit in your freaking cavity up there for a little bit. But dude, once the like the feeling of having a shit comes, you gotta go, and that stuff's coming out. And so that's what's really weird to me. How like nothing was found on her bed.
Speaker 2: Well, the housekeeper was on her third load of laundry when the police officer arrived, and her body had also been moved three times before the police officers arrived.
Speaker 3: Time to do the laundry. That's right, the amount that.
Speaker 5: She had in her system.
Speaker 2: The medical examiner said that she died so quickly that she didn't even have a chance to push it back out, like you would think if somebody was squirting shit into your ass, you would try to like actively push to get it back out. And she died so fast she didn't even have a chance to like push it back out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like thirty seconds max. That's crazy, and.
Speaker 2: That's why she was blue like that. And it turns out that giving somebody a deadly inima like that was one of the mobs preferred methods of killing someone in the sixties. That there was more than just Marylyn that died of a fucking deadly in hima around that time. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: There's a mob higher up that had a fetish and it.
Speaker 2: Just proved to be really quick and if you didn't know what you were looking for, undetectable.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, that makes sense, that would make sense now. I know there was a phone call, like someone saw Robert at her house right before on this day there is fighting and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he showed up to Marylyn's house that day. Many neighbors saw him, and the neighbors and the housekeeper reported that they were having a scuffle and that he had left and she was so upset, like she didn't eat that day. She had no food in her stomach, she didn't have any alcohol in her stomach. She barely even had water in her stomach. So whatever happened that morning when Robert came over, she was in. But this I think goes to as part of the setup as to why they're trying to make it look like it was the Kennedys, because if it was the mob that did this to her, it would make sense because they got screwed.
Speaker 5: Over by the Kennedys.
Speaker 2: And they may have known because they had her house tapped that he was there that morning and that they did get into an altercation, and they were like, well, if we were going to do it, today's the day, because she just got in a huge fight with Robert Kennedy and everybody saw his ass over there. So I think it could go to be part of their plan as to frame them.
Speaker 1: That would make sense if that Enemma was a mob thing. The mob got there, they did it for sure, so that would make a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: And so when I say she was moved a bunch before the police got there, that's because again she had these lividity markings is what they're called, and it's when your blood starts to settle after you die. You get these like it almost looks like bruising or something. So once you've been dead in a certain position for a while, your blood will settle, and if you're, say, for instance, flipped over onto your front side, your blood will start to settle and create a new lividity marking. And then if you're flipped back over onto your back, it'll create a third lividity marking. And she had those. She had three, which would suggest that she died in the face down what they call the soldier's position, with her face down and her arms and legs at her sides down, like being held down according to the bruises, and then she was flipped over onto her back for a considerable period of time, and then she was flipped back over onto her stomach before the police got there, and that's what caused all those lividity markings. And I don't know how many dead bodies you guys know of that flipped themselves around after they're dead.
Speaker 1: But I have known exactly zero, only the highest.
Speaker 2: It also just doesn't fit the narrative that she took pills, because the housekeeper and the psychiatrist that was supposedly there before the police got there, and then her general practitioner showed up before the police got there, they all said no one touched the body that that's how they found her. Nothing was moved, her body wasn't moved, nobody touched her. But yet, how do you explain how she was flipped over three times?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And Eunice Murray was her housekeeper, right. Ralph Greenson was a psychiatrist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ralph Green fucker.
Speaker 1: Green fuck face.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Eunice Murray says she saw that the lights were on in Maryland's room, right, because Marilyn was ran in there all angry, shut the door locked, it had the light on. Eunice was like, well, okay, the lights on, you know, a knock but didn't get a response, right, and that would have been like three am.
Speaker 3: And then she called and she.
Speaker 2: Calls the psychiatrist and then what happens. Yeah, So he gets there and he tries the bedroom door and he's like, you're right, it's locked. Okay, fuck you, I thought we could establish that.
Speaker 1: Turns around. Oh, Eunice points out her you were right, you were right, good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So his story goes that he had to run around to the outside of the house, he had to bust open the window, he had to crawl through this broken window, and he sees her there and he's like well, she's fucking dead, and she he calls her general practitioner to come to the house, and when he gets there, they call her publicist, they call her agents, they call all these people for about four hours before they call the police. So there's like three or four hours of missing time between when doctor Greenbean gets there and the time that they call the police. And in that amount of time, they sure as shit had enough time to start cleaning stuff up. But what's weird and what doesn't make sense is that when the police officer gets there, his name is Sergeant Clemens, he notices that this whole broken window to get to Maryland thing is not really adding up because all the glass is on the outside and not on the inside in the bedroom where it ought to be. It broke into the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like a lot of us have broken windows in our lives from the outside going in, that glass doesn't fall outside the window, yeah, that falls inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes zero sense and all. So that's the first thing he notices. Also, what he noted was suspicious is that as a medical professional, you would think your first thought would be to roll her over and perform CPR on her while you wait for the cops to get in the in the ambulance to get there. As a medical professional, you're telling me this guy just broke into the bedroom window, crawled in through shards of glass, and didn't bother after all that fucking effort that he just put in to roll her over and check that she was even really dead, he was just like, oh, you just stood there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she's definitely dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, there was no CPR, there was no fucking mouth to mouth, there was no there's nothing. You just broke in this window.
Speaker 1: No medical person would do that.
Speaker 2: No medical person I know in Foxville would just be like, oh dead because I said, so, let's take another four hours and fuck about the house until we decide to call the police.
Speaker 1: Like even the shittiest nurse would like at least flip them over and do something like do something for a second something.
Speaker 2: So he goes, all right, this is this is Sergeant Clemens. He's taking notes of all the suspicious weirdness. And he goes, Okay, so the glasses on the outside of the window. You say, you didn't perform CPR, you didn't even really check that she was actually dead. Okay, nothing weird there. How about there's no vomit or regurgitated material anywhere in the crime scene, Like, there's no you're telling me. She took sixty to seventy nimbutah and nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tablets. She didn't even gag. There's not even a droplet of vomit. There's not even a like a mess on the bed, in the in the bathroom nowhere.
Speaker 1: You oh, there'd be something. And so apparently historically she wasn't a sh She was a gagger, right, she was a big old gager.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she would. She'd gag on a fucking advill if you gave it to her. Like she she was nut and it was known by her friends that she couldn't. And so the problem is is, like when you take that many tablets, your body goes into freak out mode.
Speaker 5: It goes into like evacuation mode, and whether or.
Speaker 2: Not you want to, you will start vomiting because your body is trying to like release some of that back out. And when you, yeah, when you die of a sedative overdose, whether you want to or not, you're going to regurgitate some of that shit back up. And that was something else that Sergeant Clemens was like, uh, the fuck not, because there was no vomit anywhere. And he goes, all right, well, you said she took all these pills and shit, but I don't see any glass or anything over here. By this conveniently knocked over a pill bottle that still had pills in it, So what's going on? And so the psychiatrist is like, you're right, and they do this scooby doo split up thing, and they all decide they're gonna search around for a way that Marylyn could have taken over one hundred pills, and they said she was locked in her bedroom all day. So the first thing Sergeant Clemens does is he's like, all right, well, let's look in the bathroom here and see, like maybe she got some water out of the faucet or something, and she was, you know, she took the pills in here and then came in the bedroom and died and succumbed or whatever. So he goes in the bathroom and he finds out like the water has been shut off to that part of the house because it's under renovation, which makes it even more unlikely because the housekeeper didn't fucking see her in the kitchen or anywhere she didn't even have food in her stomach. So now it's become Maryland dry swallowed over one hundred tablets, but somehow there's still some pills left in this bottle here that's knocked over, and they're also missing in her stomach and intestines.
Speaker 5: So explain that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it works in the same universe where kas Showgi got in a fight with a furnace.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no way in hell, she's fucking dry swallowing all those pills.
Speaker 2: I don't know a person alive that can dry swallow one hundred pills and then still leave some in the bottle. So I mean, basically, like the inconsistencies had piled up to that point in such an alarming at such an alarming rate. It's like, even if you look at just the autopsy report and just the crime scene alone, you absolutely cannot come to the conclusion that she overdosed on anything.
Speaker 1: No nothing in the stomach, no pills in the stomach.
Speaker 2: The lividity markings, the housekeeper washing laundry, the cleanup that took place within the four hours that they waited to call the police. Yeah, and then it's like, all right, iblish, there's no drinking glass. The water's been shut off. She must have dry swaild these bitches. But somehow, right before, like all the paparazzi people got there and all the crime scene people got there, somehow there goes a glass of water right next to the nightstand. And that's when Sergeant Clemens literally wrote in his notes that they placed it there before the picture people showed up. And that's the picture we get on Google images when you google Marylyn's suicide is her face down in the bed with a knocked over pill bottle, and there goes a glass right next to the to the bed that wasn't there when the police arrived, but somehow magically showed up right before the pictures are taken. So, I mean, real, it's just it's all staged. It's all staged.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's so much knock on here and mob connections like Hanslick, you know. The the fact that the cleaning lady was just cordially doing the laundry, well she and the fact that she did not get hemmed up and grilled after that. Really it just kind of screams that almost everybody involved was was in on it to a certain extent, and that they were mostly concerned about people from the outside company. Did you take it they had all the inner circle pretty much locked down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say the police sergeant, Sergeant Clemens, he said that her story sounded ridiculously rehearsed, that she was sweating and nervous, and right after he questioned her, she fucked off the Europe for like a year. So yeah, she never was asked to testify. I mean she was also like, for someone as dramatic as Marilyn was, for someone who had all these affairs and was running around with mobsters and fucking politicians and all these celebrities and shit, like, she didn't leave a suicide.
Speaker 3: Note, right, she was, they wanted it, and they wanted that any lady to fuck off the Europe. I mean, she was a high profile game. They could have stopped her from leaving the country. I'll bet if they really wanted.
Speaker 2: To, well one hundred and It's like, Marilyn was an avid journaler and the night that she died, her private cabinet of journals was broken into and all of her journals were taken. Also, all of her tapes with her psychiatrists were confiscated and for someone who's an avid journaler, who's a dramatic social personality as she is. No suicide note, it just doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense. And that her she was actually getting weaned off of the Nimbutohl because they they said that she was having a problem with it, so they were weaning her off of it. And the amount that she had in her system, she didn't even have access to that via prescription. And she actually called her friend on the night that she died and said, Hey, I'm kind of hard up for some sleeping pills.
Speaker 5: Do you have any extras?
Speaker 2: And this was like an hour before the time of death, according to the autopsy, and her friend said she didn't have any slurred speech, she didn't sound weird, she didn't there was no cause for concern. And so you would have thought that a woman who just took sixty to seventy sleeping pills in nineteen to twenty chlorohydrate tablets, who was about to succumb within an hour, you would you would notice, son And also why would she be asking for more if she had plenty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the seventy nine Beutel's not work. And Shayl, can you do you have a couple.
Speaker 3: You can give me, right, I gotta have another sixty or so, you know, the first sixty aren't taken of a high tolerance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's like, all right, that doesn't make sense. And then right after she makes that call to her friend asking her for sleeping pills, she then immediately followed that up with a phone call to her hairstylist and confirmed her appointment for the next morning. And she's literally about to die in an hour. Does that seem like something you'd do?
Speaker 3: No? No, would you? I mean, would you confirm a hair appointment if you're going to kill yourself? What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent you were just some like sick weirdo, like you're just like like fucking with everybody.
Speaker 3: But she's definitely not one of those.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it's just the amount of evidence is staggering. And then it's like original autopsy report missing, original police report, missing, official medical reports, missing, internal organs missing. I mean, it's like, what the fuck is going on here? If she just simply died of a drug overdose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you think about all the high level connections that are necessary for all of those things to go missing. Yeah, you never hear about anyone getting so much as fired.
Speaker 2: Well, here's a quote for you from this book I read it. Said a lieutenant named Marion Phillips said, quote in nineteen sixty two, Chief Parker took all the files to show someone in Washington and that's the last we saw of them in quote. So what it's like a Pentagon level cover up? WHOA?
Speaker 3: I mean, I would not be at all shout to find out that the mob runs the fanagne.
Speaker 1: And about Chief Parker, because like a week after her death, Captain James Hamilton told Clemens to sign a report that he had prepared about Maryland's death, but Clemens refused and then learned, like a week later or whatever, learned that his signature was forged under the orders of Chief Parker.
Speaker 2: Mmm, I'm telling you guys, if she just simply died of a drug overdose, why in Foxville would this be necessary?
Speaker 1: Why such a cover up?
Speaker 2: And then what so during this cleanup process, this four hours or whatever of missing time in between doctor Greenbean showing up and them calling the.
Speaker 5: Police, j Edgar Hoover.
Speaker 2: Orchestrated a cleanup job where people came in and confiscated shit from her house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so why would that be necessary?
Speaker 3: What was so important? He's got Epstein level compromat something.
Speaker 2: And so, I mean, there are certain things that we can speculate on, and there are certain things that we cannot speculate on. I think all of the medical stuff, the autopsy report, doctor Nogucci's testimony, the level of drugs in her system, her colon, all that stuff, it cannot be disputed.
Speaker 5: That's the facts of the case.
Speaker 2: What can be speculated upon, though, is who actually was responsible for carrying this out? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's given orders? Who the fuck is giving orders for this? Was it the mob?
Speaker 2: Was it the Kennedys, Who fucking knows. But at least we can both agree that she didn't kill herself.
Speaker 1: There's something about Clemens showed up and like one of the doctors was in the bathroom flushing the toilet, and Clement's like, what the fuck is he doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: And he went in there and found like the dude was trying to flush pills down the toilet, but it wasn't really flushing.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, I'm pretty sure this whole thing about the knocked over pill bottle and then there being some pills left in the bottle, they could have used that time to like stage like, well, this is almost a full prescription here, let's flush some of them and knock some over like for dramatic effect over on this nightstand and it I mean it just to me, it's like almost a sloppy cover up job, because they also found a little scrap of paper in her bed that had JFK's personal office phone number on that later disappeared, So it's like they're not even doing a good job.
Speaker 3: I always wonder like are they being sloppy or are they just are they signaling how untouchable they are, Like that's what I always wanted to want to ask, like are they truly incompetent or did they want to leave these little breadcrumbs as almost mockery?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean it's just it's really ritualistic in the way that they kind of shamed her in her death because she had no makeup on, you know, her hair was all fucked up, and she's supposed to be this sex symbol and like this beloved you know, it's Marilyn Monroe for Fox's sake, and the way that they shamed her in her death and she's naked, she's you know, she doesn't have any makeup on. Her face is all puffed up and bruised and like from the lividity markings. And that's the picture that's that went down, is like this is how Marilyn died. Look everybody, and it's just humiliated.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean she went from being basically the modern day hell in Detroit to being the Hag of the heap from the Labyrinth.
Speaker 2: Yah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And you know I look at certain things too, like she lived in less than an hour away from the Laurel Canyon. It's like I said before, her funeral was eight eight. If you look at nineteen sixty two, Elton John wrote that song about her Candle in the Wind, and he's referencing like Norma Jean turns into Marilyn Monroe. They put so many documentaries out about her on Netflix, just trying to sell you so hard that she was just a depressed woman and that you know, there's nothing suspicious about what happened to her at all. And I just I think if it was the Kennedys, there would be more evidence leaning towards that. And there's actually more evidence that like maybe the mob set it up to frame the Kennedys, because it was not too long after Maryland died that they blew JFK's head off. So they were actively eliminating certain people in what could have been like these people know too much or we got to take care of this kind of thing.
Speaker 1: A man, did you hear anything about so Walt Shaeffer, He was an ambulance man, and he said that he was there when an ambulance came to pick Maryland up right before midnight and then took her to Santa Monica Hospital, and he said, Shaefer said that she was still alive, but comatose.
Speaker 2: I don't know how she could be though.
Speaker 1: Unis Murray like later confirmed that in an interview that she was still alive. And then doctor Greenson told journalist John Sherlock that he was in the ambulance with Maryland and that she died in the ambulance and was then to okay well and then was taken back to her house.
Speaker 2: You want you want me to tell you what I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That is yeah?
Speaker 2: What is that? I think that they are crisis actors and this is fodder for like the conspiracy because if you like, there are some things that I'd love to say like, oh, that could be part of the theory that maybe she did get rushed to the hospital and died in the ambulance and they brought her body back. The only thing is that that wouldn't explain why she has had cyanosis. And you can only get syinosis if you die immediately. I mean I'm talking seconds, and it's not even debatable that she had syinosis. So sometimes I think they insert these crisis actors, especially doctor Greenson, who is a pathology suspicious Yeah, and then it's like, oh, throw an ambulance driver in there, who said she was still alive in the amp. I mean it's like they almost do certain things to confuse people, and.
Speaker 1: The CIA likes to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they put their he put so many theories on the table that it makes it impossible to figure out what the truth is.
Speaker 1: Exactly, because nothing nothing Unie would say I would ever trust, or doctor Gains or fucking Walt Shaeffer, Like, yeah, none of those people I'd ever be like, oh, Wow, that's really good information.
Speaker 3: The informational soup, you turn the stew into soup. Why what by watering everything down?
Speaker 2: Well, and the same thing happened with what with the JFK assassination is like they put enough people out there as crisis actors to be like, say you saw this, Say you saw fucking Lee Harvey climbing up these stairs. Hey, say you saw this or that.
Speaker 1: Or there, Because then people say, who is this picked up.
Speaker 5: A bush kalady in there?
Speaker 2: Somehow with the testimony, it's like they put so they jumble it up so much much as to make you want to not look any further because you're just so inundated with information you give up on it.
Speaker 3: Oh Yeah. One of the craziest stats I remember always hearing was I remember if it was seven or seventeen percent of people of residence in New York City that were polled actually saw and heard the planes coming down at nine to eleven claim that they saw it or heard them, like of people that were literally there during the supposed event. Yeah, it was I think twenty seven percent claim they've heard it, seventeen percent claim they saw and heard it, or as little as seven. It was such a crazy low number though.
Speaker 5: And I think chrisis factors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I thought to myself, like that that's so few people you could legitimately pay all those people off to say that.
Speaker 2: It's a ridiculously small number. Oh for real, it's such a small number that you almost have to start thinking that they were paid.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at that one lady that they interviewed in the street. She's a Jewish lady. She was like just smile and laughing the whole time.
Speaker 5: Because it's so hilarious what happened.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the one everyone was suspecting, Like I was saying, they actually look like, what's her face? Lives a TikTok chick shichi conspiracy that it's actually her.
Speaker 1: Back then I saw that. I mean, I wouldn't put it past them.
Speaker 2: They do stuff on such a level I've covered. I mean, I've got hundreds of episodes at this point. But it's like I learn a little bit more how deceived we are every time I try to cover something, because it's like you want to go with one theory and you're like, all right, I think this has legs. I think I could probably, you know, get some more information on this, and this is probably accurate. And then you get five minutes into research and something and you're like, well that fucking that. Throw that one out, because now I've found five You know, it's like they do inundate you with so much information and this witness and this guy's underground military base whistleblower and this guy this, and it's you almost have to just use your discernment at some point and be like, what do I feel like it is true? Oh?
Speaker 1: That's what it comes out to. You can't have someone else telling you one way or the other. I mean, you just had it comes down to you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And something that I have been meaning to say on I have this one presentation that I'm working on for like a future episode, but I think it's probably important to say it now is I have people comment all the time and they'll be like, well, you got this thing wrong, or you said this wrong, or I googled it and this was wrong. And it's like, dude, you should be worried. If I was right all the time, you should be worried it high content. If like consistently I'm batting a thousand, you should be worried about that. Like I'm just a regular person that's doing regular research like everybody else. And I'll come on and present something and I'll think it's right at the time, and maybe something comes out later and I was wrong. But it's like, if I was consistently right and never made a mistake, you should be fucking worried about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, if if somebody told me they googled something, I'd probably face palem from that alone. I feel like you looked up one soores and you're like, well, now you're definitely definitively wrong.
Speaker 2: They will pick the smallest things to be like, well you got you said this person owned this and they actually didn't. And it was like the the house next door, and I'm like, okay, well, I'm so glad you were able to figure that out. And yeah that you know, I'm a human being and I made a fraction of a fucking mistake about something, you know, It's like, come on, guys, throw it all out.
Speaker 1: I was wrong on that one part. Throw at all.
Speaker 3: They left an excellent review, but it was only very good, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, I don't know if you guys are Harry Potter fans, but it just reminds me when people do that. It's Levo Sa, not Levio Sa. It's like Jesus Christ, you're splitting hairs literally, like do you think.
Speaker 3: You're actually gonna lift off the ground after you get it right for Costan right, Like, either way that important. Man, I'm not gonna fly if I can't.
Speaker 2: Ninety of the episode was accurate or like even ninety five percent of the episode was accurate. But you chose a five percentile thing that I just jotted down in my notes one day and it ended up not being true. Sure, fine, I will live, you will live. The information is still really important though, and it's still it's like Alex Jones is always batting a thousand. It's it seems like he's able to call stuff like Babe Ruth and he'll be like, well, I read their white papers, do you. I mean, it's just it seems like you're never wrong, dude, Like how so.
Speaker 3: Much like you're a little closer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like very connected to Yeah, for someone.
Speaker 3: To call me out and be like you thought all of the Japanese leadership was replaced with murder hornets, I'm just waiting for somebody to like actually unironically accused me of that because I jokingly said.
Speaker 2: It was there's just like weird stuff, like there's no amount of white papers in the world that could get me to Alex Jones level. Being able to call shit like that. It's like where you get in the white papers that you're talking about. Like, I'm I feel like I'm a pretty good researcher, and I can't call shit the way he does it. Just you should be worried when people are constantly right about everything.
Speaker 1: I agree, Oh, he's become someone else. He used to be such a good dude. I don't know, he.
Speaker 3: Became a real cheerleader as of late. Yeah, let lost the journalistic integrity that he at least once pretended to have.
Speaker 2: I remember when covid broke out. I was really into Watch and Info Wars, and he was freaking me out with a lot of this stuff, and I had to turn it off one day because I was like, I feel like I'm gonna die soon every time I listen to Info Wars shit. And you know, it's like he's positioned in a way where he terrifies people, and he's right about pretty much everything that he talks about in a terrifying way. And I do feel like he's probably like an actor playing a role and they feed him information and then when he's right and everybody's like, oh god, it makes the scary stuff that he says even more terrifying.
Speaker 1: There's no other way he could get the information out when he gets it out, and like he's almost setting up the playfield as the stuff actually happens. Yeah, it's like, what the fuck.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been inherently suspicious of anyone who gets sudden meteoric success, like and that's the thing is, like, as much as you want to, as much as these guys get upset about the fact that they get accused of this stuff, it's just like, yes, it is suspicious that three months ago you were shit posting to random people and now you're suddenly addressing the White House. There is a level of suss about this that you are not just gonna shake because you say it's silly. And if you keep looking, you'll see him get propped up in like rise de partinence all the time, Like people were talking about Ian Carroll recently being possibly one of the newest editions, but he's really just the most recent guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, don't get me started on that. Listen, there is a guy and I don't know, I just want to address this because I feel like since you brought it up, I should. There's a guy and he doesn't ever use his real name or like post pictures of himself or anything. But he listened to that Joe Rogan episode with Ian Carroll and he took a screenshot of it, and he wrote this big thing about Ian Carroll on Instagram, and then he ended the caption with He's as bad as that chick that went on tinfoil hat and said everything wrong about the Laurel Canyon and then tagged me whoa and yeah, And I was like, and somebody screenshot at it and sent it to me and was like, look, they're on attack mode again. And I just it's just I don't even know how I get roped into stuff like that. It's like I was, I've never been on Joe Rogan. I don't even know who this fucking guy is. That this Ian Carroll, I had never even heard of him before, And somehow I get tagged in a post about how awful I am and how I get everything wrong and I literally get my information.
Speaker 3: Carroll, Is you why you're wrong? Well, it's like.
Speaker 2: I mean, Coop said, he's about to read it right, You're you're reading strange scenes, aren't you. Okay, so you'll know based on my episode if you listen to it on my Laurel Canyon series that I base a lot of my research off of Dave McGowan. So how how I can be wrong? Is okay, Well, this guy that wrote this book, who's been credited as being completely accurate and almost everything he ever researched, he must be wrong too then, because it's like they plant people to specifically debunk. It's like, oh, this person's always wrong, this person's a piece of shit. Don't listen to this podcast. It's like, all right, fuck you, first off, and second off, there's probably a reason why he's a nameless, faceless dude that shit posts on Instagram. And it's like to discredit, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: And here's something crazy about this too. About that Joe Rogan and Ian Carroll episode, is they reference and it's not the first time Dave McGowan's work has been referenced on Joe Rogan, but they were talking about the book. They mentioned the book, but they will not ever mention Dave McGowan's name.
Speaker 2: Odd, isn't it. It's because they don't want people to actually get their hands on it and give him credit.
Speaker 3: Well, because if you go look at the info yourself. You know, you might get something beside as that curated bit of info you're allowed to.
Speaker 2: Know, right, Yeah, one hundred. I always every time I open up an episode and I've done some research on expanding on Dave's work, I always say, this is based on Dave McGowan. I read this book. I'll even like reference chapters and blogs and shit that he did, and I'll say, if you don't believe me, here, read this book. It's chapter nine exactly. Know. It's like, go look and read it for yourself. It's not like I'm just sitting here making this stuff up.
Speaker 1: That's some weird shit that you got sucked into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wasn't expecting it, that's for sure, But you know, it always balances itself out in the end. Because the Nephlum Death Squad people reached out to me and they were like, we were covering something about Disney and one of our listeners said that we shouldn't even cover this topic unless we have cosmic peach on and they said you were one of the realist ones in the game, and I was like, well, that's great, because I you know, I don't think very highly of myself as anything more than just a vessel to like transport reality to people. But I do think, you know, for every person out there who thinks I'm a shithead, there's like a dozen more who think that the information is good and that it is important. So I guess that's all I can ask for, really, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was gonna mention this. I don't listen to a lot of podcasts, especially a lot of podcasts that are run by women. They just tend to be kind of shitty. Not to hit on women, but dude, like there's a lot of stupid podcasts out there run by women. They just talk about nonsense. Yeah, but like you are the only podcast that does what you do that. I'm like, dude, Fuck, you can't wait for the next one to come out. Fuck, keep going, keep going. This shit's awesome.
Speaker 6: I like the conspiracy geeky sparkles right well a lot to me because I've tried to listen to female operated podcasts in the past, and there's always been some kind of hang up for me where I can I can't continue to listen to it.
Speaker 1: So there's something that's like not good.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's like they they lack like an X factor. That male podcasters always nail and and that's what I always have tried to do, and honestly, you've done it, thank you. And I think some people get wrapped up and like I had, I had one friend who was trying to break out into doing some conspiracy podcasting stuff, and it always just became about like her image and like how she appeared. And it just seemed to me that I don't really care what people think about my physical appearance as much as it's like, I don't care what you think about my voice. I don't care if you think I cussed too much. I don't care. I mean, it's like, just just learn something for Fox's sake, how about that. Worry about the rest of that stuff later.
Speaker 1: I love the no filter and you call victims bitches and I love it, dude, Like the uh when you know fuck face McGee he had the the wood log. He was bashing those chicks heads in. He's like anything, he took the next bitch and then he'd like went over there and fucking fucked her and raped her and it took the next bitch just the way he said it. I was like, hell, yeah, dude, going hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I know, you go to seem like we're having a conversation between friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, exactly exactly. That's how this is. Like, that's how we do it here. And like, you know, I don't I know that you don't actually me and these victims are bitches. You obviously I know that because I come from the same ilk as you. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean if I was to describe that story to one of my friends, that's how I would describe it. Is this guy was clubbing bitches over the head, and you know it. So I just try to make it relatable for people. I try to make it entertaining for people, because that's how you remember shit.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, it is it is, That's how I remembered it. And just let's touch on can we touch on the Ted Bundy attack on the uh the ky omega kyomega that is what was? Yeah, yeah, how the hell this motherfucker go in there with a log with some wooden lock he found out in the yard and bashed in. How many of them were there? Like seven ages?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he taged the couple heads in that day. But that the weird thing is there's more than one instance in the Ted Bundy saga where he would have had legitimately be in two places at one time, and the Kyomega Sorority is actually one of those instances where he would have had to be abducting Kimberly Leech and be miles away at the Kyo Omega Sorority house beaten bitches over the head at the same time. And it doesn't make sense because there are two things. In particular, they did find some type of semen on one of the victims, and they found out that whoever nutted on this chick had some type of rare genetic condition to wear non secretor yeah, and it's like it's its effects like two percent of the population of men or something like that, and Ted Bundy it doesn't have that, So it should have been it should have been ridiculously easy to clear him of even being there that night. And the bitemark evidence.
Speaker 1: Because he's off getting Kimberly Lee.
Speaker 2: She's fucking kidnapping, right, which also doesn't fit his victim profile because he never had abducted like a twelve year old before, which was weird. And she was also like bled out and that also didn't fit. That didn't fit his his profile either. And so this bite mark evidence from the Kyomega house that they landed the death penalty on him from just this bite mark evidence. This is how they came up with it. And I'm not making this shit up at all. They said they found a bite mark in the butt cheek of one of the victims. I'm pretty sure it was Lisa Levy, and they they took her to the morgue. They cut this bite mark out of her butt cheek. They accidentally dropped it in some type of sulfuric acid that completely dissolved the bite mark. Whoops, they're bad. So what they had to do was like.
Speaker 1: The NASA technology that somehow went missing in a flood or something.
Speaker 2: Right, So what they had to do to recreate they had to recreate this bite mark is they went to the prison, they pulled ted Bundy out of his cell, They made an impression of his teeth, made it into a like a plaster cast. They took that cast down to the morgue and they pressed that cast into the random butt cheeks of a bunch of cadaver or dead bodies. Then they took pictures of the bite mark. Then they took that to the trial, and they said, this looks just like the one we found on Lisa Levi. Therefore Ted Bundy had to be the one that bit this girl. Therefore he's the murderer. And they slapped the death penalty on him. But they literally fabricated the entire bitemark evidence, like the original bite mark was cut out of that girl's butt and dissolved in acid, and there's no way of comparing the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how could you compare it? You can't, You can't.
Speaker 2: And all the times that Ted Bundy like maintained his innocence and I always thought he was full of shit because I bought this mainstream narrative that he was this monster that lived under everybody's bed. So I went back and I watched all these interviews of him, and I'm honestly starting to wonder if he's even responsible for half of the amounts of murders that they just kind of shoved on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to say with these guys, because you just don't know. And like, the more you do research into all these serial killers who who are like connected to military military and what was the one out of Vietnam, the UH operation.
Speaker 2: Like, well, there was a bunch that. I mean, we're talking like Zodiac Charles Manson. They all went down during like the Sixtieks, the Phoenix Program, the Phoenix Project, and.
Speaker 3: Their brains are also addled. You could realistically ask yourself, did they even know if they did it right?
Speaker 2: They all have like split personality disorder and shit, that's why that gosh, what did we call it?
Speaker 5: Oh, blood Ties.
Speaker 2: If anybody wants more information about these serial killers and their connections, you got to go back and listen to this Blood Ties series I did with my husband because he's actually really good at doing stuff that I would have not even put together about, like Charles Manson and and shit like that. So, I mean, that's a really good series if you just want to learn some shit about serial killers. Also, it's in Program to Kill, which is a must read. That is an absolute must read.
Speaker 1: That's next on my list, got weird scenes to finish, and then it's a yeah, a Program to Kill.
Speaker 2: If you get through that book and you still think there are such a thing as serial killers, well, I mean, I'm sure there is a number of like authentic serial killers who are just like psychopaths who do stuff, But all the sensationalized ones that get their own Netflix special Those ones are the ones that you need to question if they're even real or not.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I was gonna ask you about this guy because he was a huge serial killer got caught and I wanted to know because I don't I never hear you talk about him the he was in San Francisco. He's a cop, the Golden State Killer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my brother actually got really into.
Speaker 1: That guy, Joseph James Diana.
Speaker 2: I need to look into him, but I'm pretty sure I see my husband has a theory on this and it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Hang on, I'd be so interested to hear that.
Speaker 2: Who did they say the celebrity was that was the Golden State Killer? Robin Williams is the Golden State Killer? Why did they say that? There was something like he was in the area or something during all of that and he could possibly be the Golden State Killer. That's all it was. There's been there's some stuff that like supports Robin Williams possibly being the Golden State Killer. But I hadn't ever really this. This was something that my husband told me about that I was like, holy shit, because I wouldn't have ever put that together. But I'm starting to you know, just another one that's kind of crazy that again Colby, it's his theory and I'm just stealing it, is that Jack Nickel and Ted Bundy have so many similarities that they could almost be the same person. And Jack Nicholson could have played Ted Bundy, and Ted Bundy is just a character with many faces that was played by multiple people, Jack Nicholson probably being one of them.
Speaker 1: Don't both of them like they both thought that their sister was their their moms or their sisters or whatever had that go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they both grew up thinking that their their their mom was their sister and that their grandma was their mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They both don't really have birth certificates. There's no record of them ever being born, both of them, and in if you really want to get into it, in the Shining with Jack Nicholson in the book that Stephen King wrote, the Volkswagen was supposed to be read and they changed it to a y Volkswagen, the same as Ted Bundy drove. And there are photos of if you compare them, like young Jack Nicholson and Ted Bundy when he grew his beard out and was in Colorado that they look like they could pass for the same person almost, and they have such similar stories that it's just it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's their stories are batshit crazy, and it's.
Speaker 2: Again like for me, the name Ted Bundy is the character, and then multiple people could play this character. And Jack Nicholson is tied up in all kinds of weird stuff with the Laurel Canyon, tons of.
Speaker 1: Weird shit Jack Nicholson because it was his house that Roman Polanski went to and raped that little girl one hundred paid fucking lawyer fees and shit.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, absolutely, So. I mean the further you dig into it, the more you start to like wonder if these serial killers aren't just like characters that are created. They're the Boogeyman, Charles Manson and all this shit, and like they're just people are just playing these characters.
Speaker 1: I fully agree with a lot of that, Like some of them are definitely like that man. So many of these characters, like seventies show that fucking dude, he has like two dead girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah he dated Britney Murphy for a while.
Speaker 8: Too, dated Brittany Murphy. Yep, yeah, so he has two dead ex girlfriends. I remember and he was gonna go after the petos Oh project. Fuck what was that heroically with with the other seventies actress? Me though, Yeah, because they're like married.
Speaker 1: Aren't they?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm yeah they are, they are. He was married to fucking the old ass fucking Demi.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you remember that, Oh yeah, cradle robber.
Speaker 2: And he was like, I don't even care that she's got you know, arthritis and cataracts and stuff. It just turns me on.
Speaker 1: Fucking weirdo And so wonder why he's so famous because he fucking did some sacrifices.
Speaker 2: Probably shit, I mean they're all guilty of it to some degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, fuck, Julie, that's three hours, three and a half hours here. I was going to get in. I want to talk about Tuesday. Well, but we should do another show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should do another show.
Speaker 2: For sure. I'm probably gonna need to eat something here soon, and uh, my bladder is screaming. But I had an absolute blast with you guys. This is great. I obviously I've had so many topics that I've covered on my show. We could do as many, uh you know, part two, part three, whatever you want to do?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you I can do it Part two with fucking Julia.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well let's fucking let's roll it out there. So tell the listeners where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yes, So, Cosmic Peach podcast is available wherever you listen to podcasts, extuft for.
Speaker 5: YouTube and YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck them. And they really just started giving me strikes for probably some of my more explicit episodes, and I took myself off before they could give me the third one because I was just tired of it.
Speaker 1: Good choice, good choice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I decided to end the relationship, not them, So.
Speaker 1: Don't give them the fucking pleasure of doing it, right.
Speaker 2: I have my own show where I feature like my guest appearances and things that I'm researching, and then if anyone is familiar with the Cult of Conspiracy podcast, I have an episode that I do for them once a week on Saturdays. If you want to check that out. And all of the videos for my episodes and early access and some bonus stuff is available on my Patreon. You can search it Cosmic Peach. It's called Room two three seven and yeah, you'll see all the videos and you'll get really access and some bonus stuff over there. So either way, I've I've been feeling the support recently, and I'm just hoping it keeps growing.
Speaker 1: You've put out excellent content, excellent excellent content. And since ourry we're gonna be going on your show here, we'll throw out should we just throw out our contact in for it now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: And since I've just recently discovered your guys' show, I've been I've been listening to some episodes and I feel like the listeners would enjoy that too, if you could tell them where to find you.
Speaker 1: You can find the Paranautica podcasts anywhere you listen to podcasts, and yeah a cast as well, or just anywhere podcasts are. If you want to email us, email us at Paranautica at gmail dot com. That's p A R A n A U G H T I C A dot com, Twitter, Big thing, Twitter X follow us there. That's pretty much the only social media were rocking, because who knows where.
Speaker 3: All this is going to go. Alon does not like us much.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't even have Twitter. I probably should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're trying to get off of Twitter and bring us somewhere else to like gab or something.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I never Instagram I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never plugged my Instagram, but that's like I probably should because that's the only way people can contact me if they want me to like come on their show, because that's where my link tree is. So I guess my Instagram is Cosmic dot Peach dot podcast, and that's where you'll find like all my links and stuff in my link tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty easy, but I don't I don't really.
Speaker 2: Post like life changing stuff on there. It's just like cool memes and like the occasional selfie. But yeah, I have one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't use it either, not until I'm going to have to. But like, Twitter's the only place we have our shit right now.
Speaker 3: I've been manning to do more work on the individual dot calm. I'm actually gonna try to upload some more essays to it.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a you got a website.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't get maintained very much, so I don't really talk about it terribly often. Not a paranautica website, now my spiritualism website. It's a side project.
Speaker 2: Well shit, I am so glad to meet both of you, and fucking I'll come on whenever, whenever.
Speaker 1: Year will have me absolutely I want to do a John Benet Ramsey one. Fricking all these serial killer ones programmed to kill.
Speaker 2: Even yeah, deep deeper details in future episodes. I'm down to cover whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, go.
Speaker 3: Into how Jim Morrison effectively ate the equivalent of the scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Levels of acid every day?
Speaker 1: Oh god, Oh dude, Mama, Papa Bear, whatever the fuck? What are they? Mama's and papa's. Yes, that whole fucking that family.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, yeah, a lot of incestuous shit. Actually, you know, on our next episode, it'd be cool. I'd like to probably do some stuff about the moms and the papas and how it's connected to the Black Dahlia murder.
Speaker 1: Oh George Hordell and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, so we could get into that next time too.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, I am so down like all this stuff interest. There's nothing that doesn't interest me as long as in the Weird, Dark and Cob world. Mm hmmm, you know, yes, I'm into it same even aliens. If I have to go there, if I have to, yeah, if I have to, all right, I don't mind going there. No, no, no, it's fine, you know, I'd love to go there. All right, everyone, just as usual, take care of yourselves, take care of one another. Love y'all.
Speaker 3: Cheers everybody.
Speaker 1: I say.
Speaker 2: You says I say go.
Speaker 7: You say goodbye, I say hello, Hello, Hello. I don't know why you say goodbye. I say hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you say goodbye.
Speaker 2: I say hello. I say how.
Speaker 1: You say no.
Speaker 2: You say why, I say, I don't