Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know, brought to you by Genesis Gold ir a dot com That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold Standard Genesis Gold group. You can get all the details and a free gold and silver guide at Genesis Gold ir a dot com.
Speaker 2: Excited to have JJ joining us in the studio, How are you, sir?
Speaker 3: I am great, How are you?
Speaker 2: Very good?
Speaker 1: JJ's comics and art and we originally met at an event and then we've become friends.
Speaker 2: And I really like this guy.
Speaker 3: And you do the cooleste You are a really bad judge of character.
Speaker 2: N you do the coolest stuff.
Speaker 1: And I'm so excited because JJ is bringing to Sue Falls Lou Farigno so cool.
Speaker 3: That so excited. I mean I personally as thinking of myself as this young four year old running around in Hulk pajamas and just thinking the Hulk was the coolest thing ever. I'm really excited that he's coming. And you know, besides being the the og Hulk or the original Hulk, he was also two times mister Universe. And I think there's only been a few people in history that have been able to actually take being mister universe and bodybuilding and then be able to make a career and the other one would be Schwarzenegger right at the top of my head. So we're really excited to have Lou here. It's just been a dream come true. And yeah, we're very happy to have mere.
Speaker 1: And the thing is this is uh, Loufrigno is going to be in town. You'll be able to get signatures and all that will tell you where to go. But let's talk first about what this is for. Because JJ's bringing Loufregno to town. But you're doing this for a really good reason.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: So this will be benefiting the Voices Against Cancer Family Fund. I'm a big supporter of Voices against Cancer and all of the funds that are generated through this signing, all the profit that's made will go directly to the Voices Against Cancer Family Fund, which then, thankfully we have people like Rob Kaiseker and pt Dan and others that will then make sure that that money is given to people that are in need of say it's a gas card, Say it's gas card, say it's a hotel room, whatever may be needed in order to help alleviate that family's trouble at that time. That's where that money goes, and often that money directly is used within the week. So every dollar that is generated for this doesn't go to you know, administration fees or any of that stuff. It literally goes right to the families and families all around this area, including all of your listening audience.
Speaker 1: Basically, and again, it's a benefit for Voices Against Cancer Family Fund. And if you would like to contribute, here's how you do it. You come out, you meet Lou Forigno, and you get to have fun. You get to have like a really fun, memorable experience, and you're helping out a good cost. So the first opportunity is Friday, January thirty. First, let's talk about where you can see Lou Frigno on Friday the thirty first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Lou will be at Rainbow Comics. Rainbow has been a huge supporter of this and all signing events we've done in the past, from four to six thirty. They have plenty of hulk items if you want to stop in and pick one up early, but he'll be signing from four to six thirty. His autograph price is fifty dollars and that is a really really good price. I do a lot of conventions and he's stuck to one flat fee. He generally has kind of a sliding scale depending on the item, and fifty is a really really good price to get Lou on an item. So all you have to do is just go to Rainbow and that would be Friday, January thirty first, from four to six thirty and then the Dakota Card Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the next day, Saturday, February first, eleven am to four pm. And that will be at the Soup Falls Convention Center. So if you're going, what the heck is that?
Speaker 2: Where is that? Well, that's when and where and all of that. Absolutely, and again same thing.
Speaker 1: If you want to bring items in to have them signed, you can do that absolutely.
Speaker 3: And sometimes people will ask I don't have any items to get signed. There will be photos there. Lou will have an arsenal of different things, so, you know, I don't know if he'll have a King of Queen's photo there. You know which I know you'd like, John, I Love You man or the Offer the God the Making of the Godfather. I mean, Lou, Lou's been doing this stuff for fifty years. Yeah, I mean, imagine that a career built and the thing.
Speaker 1: Is you get to see the on screen persona. And then I actually watched on when he was on Celebrity Apprentice. You got to see him, yes, like he's on it was him, and you get to meet him. Yes, And he is just one of the nicest guys ever.
Speaker 2: Because you're watching.
Speaker 1: This guy that's so intimidating. He's like this big Burley, you know, mister Universe two times and then you see him, you know, working with all these other celebrities back when he was on that show, and I'm like, he is like the biggest teddy bear ever, isn't it.
Speaker 2: What a nice dude.
Speaker 3: He really is a nice guy. And the fact that he's going to come out here and wants to help us, we're just we're just super excited about it.
Speaker 2: Again, we're talking about Lou Figno.
Speaker 1: He'll be in Sue Falls JJ's comics and art.
Speaker 2: That's who I'm talking to is JJ.
Speaker 1: They're bringing Lou Frigno to Soue Falls on Friday the thirty first and Saturday the first of February, So January thirty first, February First, let's make sure we say thanks to the sponsors because I know this is one of those things where you can't really do it without sponsors.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I kind of want to give you a tip of the cap because you you know, as you know, I listened to Sunny Radio all day and my radio station, and I proudly admit that to anybody. And one of the things that you focused on so much is that you know you're a locally owned radio station. And I've got a lot of locally owned businesses here that are friends, and so some of those are primal Jim, if you're ever looking for training or working out, I would highly suggest my friend Nick and Annie. We've got Sonny who's helped sponsoring this, which we're so excited about. Sue Empire traveled. Thank you to Tyson for helping us get flights. We've got a zero tax service. As I think I've told you before, I give Pat a lot of money to do my taxes each year, so I'm glad that he's.
Speaker 2: Helping me out.
Speaker 3: Thanks Pat. We've also got doctor Paul Bunker's my back specialist at Alternative Back Care. He's such a great guy and so excited for this. And then we've also got Izzy's Jim Slash tea launch that's helping us too. And then of course we've got Rainbow and the Dakota Card Show that are also pitching in to help. And so using all of those local donation sponsorships is what makes us free and clear once lou comes in, and then we're able to just immediately take that money, take that profit and turn that over to those funds, over to Rob and the Voices Against Cancer Family Fund.
Speaker 1: It'll be a really nice event. It's coming up Friday, January thirty first, Saturday, February first. If you would like to get more information, we've got a bunch of stuff posted on the Sunny Radio page and the Sunny Radio Facebook page, So if you're looking for details, we'll get you there.
Speaker 2: But JJ, thanks for doing what you doing. Thanks for coming in man, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I just want to say I appreciate all that you do for this entire community, and I really mean that. I know I got you on the hot mic right now so you have to listen, but I do want to thank you for all that you do for the businesses around here. And I would flat out tell anyone that's listening if you've ever considered doing an ad on the radio or anything. This is a testimony. Trust me. I know every jingle, I know every song, and he knows I do. And I would just say that John and Heidi are two of the most wonderful people. They're the local best in my opinion, and I think that anybody that's interested in getting out there, trust me, radio works and it's going to be proven this coming weekend with Lou Forigno.
Speaker 2: I'm excited again.
Speaker 1: Lou Forreigno and Sioux Falls Friday, January thirty first, Saturday, February first. All of the details at Facebook dot com, Slash Sunny.
Speaker 2: Radio and Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com