Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear. Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know now. It's show sign.
Speaker 2: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny. This guy.
Speaker 3: Have you heard him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: He's almost here.
Speaker 2: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 3: A show sign. Have you heard the rumors? They say Las Vegas is dying? But I got news for you, honey, it's not just Las Vegas. We're gonna talk about that. Also, a scientist has been locked up at the San Francisco Airport for over a week. Why, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 1: It's the Corell Cast.
Speaker 4: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is the crow Cast. I am Corel Happy Monday, So very glad you are joining me. Are you seeing those flashes? I'm seen flashes on the screen, but whatever can't stop them. Now, let's start a little sip of tea. Hmm. I was almost late this morning because I have a rule now, if I want a deck delectable treat, I have to make it myself.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I really wanted a chocolate donut this morning, so I made a vegan chocolate donut. Took me fifteen minutes plus fifteen to bake, and thirty minutes later, I had a delicious chocolate donut. Oh my god, it was so good. All right, I'm glowing a little green today's I love technology where one day everything works. In the next day it's just all caddywampus. But we'll figure it all out, all right. Lots to talk about today. Democrats are fleeing Texas. Why so they don't have a quorm so they can't redistrict because the dictator in chief, Donald Trump, has told Greg Abbott to redistrict his state. Why Because Donald Trump knows if he loses the midterms, his presidency is over. And so now they're going to try to jerrymander their way to a midterm victory because they cheat, they lie, they steal, there's nothing honest about them. They are evil, evil people. Greg Abbott said he would have them arrested. Of course, he has no jurisdiction in Illinois, so he can't. So now he's saying he'll just replace them. Can you imagine replace? I'm seeing duly elected and lawfully elected individuals because they will not do your agenda. This is a dictatorship. It is happening, and we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna talk about all kinds of different things. Joe Blow says there are sixty five casinos in California, no reason to go to Vegas anymore. Joe Blow, You're a fucking idiot. Okay. I've put up with your shit about as long as I can in my chat room. If you think any of the casinos in California rival Las Vegas, then you haven't been to Vegas or you're just an idiot. Okay. There is nothing like the Fountain Blue in California. There's nothing like the Venetian, like the Bellagio, There's nothing like Caesar's Palace in California. There isn't. So anyone that says, oh well, there's casinos here, You don't just come to Vegas for the casinos. Okay, that's not all a casino is. Every movie that I see in Vegas is where at a casino? Why? Because that's where the theaters are, bowling alleys are there. There's artwork, there's art galleries. You know that at the Bellagio they have all of this art there because they actually had to have a certain value of art in the building in order to qualify for different things. So they have fine art. You know. You can't go gamble in California and look at a monet, Okay, so you can't. Vegas is a very unique animal around the world. It's why visitors come or used to from around the world. And the drop in tourism has nothing to do with the amount of casinos in California. And again, anyone that thinks that is a friggin moron. So are you a moron? Joe Blow? Are you? Are you a moron? Because you always sound like a moron. You see, my tolerance for people has worn out. Said this this morning to my friend Dell at the park. I read an article that just put me over the edge, and it's this gorgeous author and I could get his name, if I went into the news program. He has written a book after seven years of study about the collapse of civilization, and after reading this article over the weekend, we are in fact doomed. And that's it. And as he said, he's pessimistic about the future, but optimistic about people because we can change the future, but we're probably not gonna And why are we doomed Because in five thousand years of civilizations five thousand years okay, from Rome, various other the Mayans, the Inco and on and on, the one thing that destroys them more than anything, The one thing is when income inequality becomes too late, too big, and the rich began to begin to rule everything. And then the rich start making rules for themselves. The rich get into power, they get into government, they protect themselves, they make rules for themselves, and society always, not maybe not perhaps always collapses always and we are there now. And his estimate is we've got about ten to thirty years before society as we know it collapses. And the signs of this are everywhere. They're everywhere. Take Las Vegas. Las Vegas has bet on the wealthy Las Vegas Strip in particular, not downtown Downtown is flourishing. By the way, Downtown is up eleven percent while the Strip is down fourteen percent. Downtown is up eleven percent. Why oh, look at me flash. It's like a strobe light. Why is Downtown that way? Because it's cheaper and now affordability is in fact a draw, It's a draw affordability. So here we have the Strip going bonkers. I love this strobe light effect I'm having. I don't know why I'm having it. I don't know why we're strobe lighting, but we are. Downtown is going bonkers while the Strip dies because the Strip bet on wealthy people coming to Vegas and spending their money, and they're not. They're not. First of all, foreign tourism is down. Foreign tourism eighteen percent. And the number one reason, Donald Trump. Take the person at San Francisco Airport, a career scientist coming back in lives here, citizen the whole thing. He has been locked in the airport in San Francisco Airport. He has been locked for a week in a chair, eating out of a vending machine. They won't let him go. Now, I go back to what I said last week. Any ice officer or immigration officer that does this to a human being, not only should be fired, but they should be prosecuted. I don't care what the law says. I don't care what your orders are. Those laws and those orders are wrong and unjust. But who wants to come here? Who wants to come to America with this kind of crap going on? Nobody and they're not. And then the economy, which everyone says, oh, it's doing greatest, No, the economy is tanked. We are going down hard. We are going down faster than the hookers over at the Orleans during a break. We're going down. And Vegas is experiencing that people don't have thousands of dollars for a vacation anymore. They don't want to spend it. They just don't have it. And if they do go on vacation, they want to go somewhere affordable. Disney World, Disneyland suffering, the new Universal Theme Park in Florida almost empty daily. People are not spending money, not on vacations. Why because you already know the economy is done. And now the tariffs are starting to kick in, and prices are going up, up, up, up, and they're going to keep going up. Because the only thing this administration cares about is the wealthy, that's it. And their taxes are going down, down, down, and their cost of living is going down, down, down. And so Trump isn't just killing Las Vegas tourism, and he is, He's killing the country. Democrats don't seem to know what to do other than argue over a ridiculous gene commercial. And so here we are with an out of control dictator trying to secure his power to an unfair midterm, who is destroying our economies. Welcome twenty twenty five. So glad you're here. So glad you're joining us. I bet you wish you were in another year. Don't you want to support the Corell Cast, Then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correll channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's Kiril and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos in the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, so we are back. I am in a mood today. You know, I have all these topics I want to talk to you about. But here's the truth, and I don't know that I'll be able to use today's show from our little snippets because I'm in a cursing mood. I am sick to fucking death of people like Joe Blow in my chat room. I'm sick of most Americans. I'm sick of commenters on social media that all think they're experts on something when they don't know shit about what they're talking about. I'm sick of manufactured controversies like this fucking ridiculous gene ad with Sidney Sweeney, who now we find out she's a Republican. Who the fuck cares she's selling jeens. If you think it's eugenics, you have a problem. Okay, not Sidney Sweeney, not American Eagle, you have a problem. You're a racist. And all these black people screaming about this, they're all racist.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I took someone to task who had a black person saying, we don't hate all white people, we just hate white people who are racist. We hate you, We hate your kind of white people who are racist. Who are karens So, here's a black guy saying he hates white people. Granted, he's saying he hates racist white people, but here he is that. So do I get to come out and say I hate black people because overwhelmingly they voted to support propaid in California? Overwhelmingly they voted to keep same sex marriage illegal in California back when that was an issue. So do I get to hate all black people because they are homophobes? Do I get to throw? Do I get to say that all black people are homophobes because ninety percent of registered black voters in Calornlifornia voted to outlaw same sex marriage. So, as a gay person, do I now get to go and say, look at all the black people who cares about them, they're freaking homophobes. No, No, I don't, because that's wrong, and because they're not all homophobes, just the ones in California. Obviously, I am so sick of everything being such a divided fucking issue that we can't even have a dialogue about it anymore because everyone's an expert, and everybody's got their facts, and everybody's got social media, and they want to make it known what kind of fucking expert they are. You know, who doesn't post opinions on social media? Experts? That's who they put them in journals, magazines, on television. I'm sick. I'm sick of America. I'm sick of the ruling class. I am sick of rich people. I am so sick of rich people acting like everybody's got a million five to go buy a fucking house. I am sick of social media going look at this deal for only one point one million. Fuck you, who's got one point one million dollars to go buy a goddamn condo. I'm sick of it. I am sick of Karen's I am sick of people complaining about every goddamn thing and not doing a thing about it. I'm done this whole weekend I just spent being done. I'm done. I'm so done. I just want to do a cooking show now. I mean that honestly. I'm done with what's going on in Texas. I am done with Donald Trump. I hope he falls over dead of a heart attack or of you know, a stroke or something. I don't want him assassinated. We don't do that in America. And I don't want him to be the first one to start well outside of Kennedy and Lincoln. But you know what, I'm saying that is not what I want for him, But I I would love it if he's offering some stupid opinion and then just chokes and falls to the floor dead. I would love that. And I'm sick of feeling that way. I don't want to feel that way about a president or another human being. I don't want to root for another being having a heart attack. I don't. I don't want to be that person. I don't want to have any person push me to that level. No one was wrong to wish Hitler would have a heart attack, and I'm not wrong wishing Donald Trump does. And I don't want to be that person. I don't want to be angry every day because there's a never ending supply of stupidity dominating our headlines. It's it's I'm worn out. Seven months of Donald Trump plus the other four years has warned me the fuck out and maga, I hate you. I hate you because you are so freaking ignorant and refuse to educate yourselves like this Joe Blow and the chat room. He just refuses to educate himself. He just wants to say stupid shit all the time. I'm done with that. I don't want it in my world. I don't want it around me. I don't want people like that around me. They're a plague, They're a cancer, and I'm done with them. I'm done with dealing with fucking morons. Elon Musk just got thirty billion more dollars today from the Tesla board. They just gave him thirty billion more dollars in stock. Do you know the guy that wrote the book about the Fall of society says that no one should have more than twenty million dollars period. That that is plenty of money. You will never spend it all. Twenty million. That's it. If we want society to succeed, we cap wealth at twenty million. Where you can't cap wealth, Yes, we can. We're humans. We created every system. We can do with it what we want. We can tell everyone you're not making more than twenty million dollars. If you get more than that, we're taking it period. We act like they're gonna be poverty stricken or something with twenty million dollars. No, but we don't care. We don't care about the longevity of society. We don't care about climate change, we don't care about our bodies, we don't care about anything. We've become. Humans have become a horrible species, capable of great things, with some members of that who are wonderful things. But that's a minority. A minority of humans are wonderful people. A majority of humans are uneducated, self centered, narcissistic assholes. That is a majority of humans. A minority of humans caring, loving, educated, thoughtful, all of that, a majority of humans fucking assholes. And as we breed, and there's more and more. Thirty billion. You hand someone thirty billion dollars in one day. The guys already the richest man in the world, and yet teachers have to buy supplies for their kids next week starting school. Here in Las Vegas, people are losing jobs because the rich that run the casinos refuse to acknowledge that they're going to have to operate on a smaller profit margin and lower prices. Now now we don't have to do that. We'll just downsize, We'll just fire people. I'm sick of it. I really have reached my limit. I'm done. I'm done with lawmakers having to flee their state because their governor is trying to do something that should be illegal. And I hope Gavin Newsom follows through. If Greg Abbott does this, I am sick of everyone on social media with all of their opinions about everything. I'm done with it. I'm done with everybody thinking they're a journalist or a broadcaster. Oh I've got a TikTok, I'm a podcaster. No, you're an asshole with a microphone. I am a broadcaster. Thirty years of training, not to mention ten years of schooling.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I just I'm done with it, armchair experts on everything. And look where we are. A nation so fat, we are jabbing ourselves with some kind of drug to lose weight. A food supply so filthy that in San Francisco today they found pork that's blue because of poisons in the pig. Another reason to be a vegan. A society is so stupid. We tolerate a felon, a criminal, and a wanna be dictator and follow his orders. Who's more stupid the felon giving the orders or the person following you? Oh I don't like job number, I'm going to fire the person that doesn't. That's what a dictator does. Done is thinking to six Done? Hope me with a fork. Hey Carrel here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon. At Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Wow. I just had my network moment, didn't I I'm mad as Helen. I'm not gonna take it anymore. I can see why that character got to that point and how profound and prophetic that speech is. From network, he says, everything that's gone George Carlin called all of this. You know, comics, they called it all. I remember when I first started in talk radio, the fun we used to have, I really do. Yeah, we did politics. We had three hours, so you know, we did politics, but for the most part we didn't Andrew and I his birthday is this Thursday, August seventh, and he's on my mind a lot. Ember, see, you know you were minded My mind is. The Vet says that Ember's kneecaps move, and about four times in the past she's just been doing whatever, greeting me or whatever, and then she starts screaming, and her back right leg starts and she starts biting me, which she would never do, and yelling, and it's her back right leg. And then in like two to five minutes she goes back to normal, and the Vet says, that's the kneecap going back into place. We hope, Well, that happened twice yesterday, Oh my god, twice. You know what else happened yesterday? I realize I'm fucking getting old, and that sucks. It's been one hundred and eight here in Las Vegas and eighty at night, so there's never been cool. And now right now it's orange outside. We're not supposed to go outside right now. Today it's going to be one hundred and eight and it's orange from the smoke from the California wildfires. And if you watched the show Extrapolations on Apple TV Plus, it tells you that by twenty thirty five, that's just how all cities are gonna be. So today, on our walk, I couldn't see the strip, I couldn't see the mountains of the Foothills, which is just four miles away. The whole world was orange ash floating in the air, and it's one hundred degrees. So yesterday I took the motorcycle to be washed because it was filthy and hadn't been washed in a long time. And on the way home, the pavements like one hundred and sixty. Ember got overheated, so did I. Then when she tried to get out of the bag, she hurt her knee. So she's screaming and yelling, and I'm carrying her upstairs and I get up here and I take off all of my clothes. I'm dripping wet. I'm dizzy. I literally I'm dizzy. I'm dripping wet. And she's screaming her face off while panting so horribly. And I thought, oh my god, we're both old. She's going to be ten in December. And I'm sweating and I'm dizzy from the heat and climbing the stairs and the stress of it all. And I thought, Chuck, you got to do something, because you're sixty two now, and obviously stress and heat, stress and all of that is affecting you. And I don't want to die. I don't I don't want to live here anymore. But I love my apartment. I'm so blessed to have food and donuts to make, and my little girl is alive and today her leg is okay. But I'm tired of Vegas. I'm tired of having few friends and the heat and all of that. But in this economy, selling this house, you know, we've got an economy that's dying nation wide. Nation wide, the economy is dying. Who's going to have the money to buy my house? And so all of this is going on, and I'm thinking to myself, you're aging, and you don't. I'm afraid you guys will leave if I changed the show. I just I really do want to cook. I want to do movie reviews and interview celebrities, and I don't want to talk about Trump anymore. I never fucking want to have him in my life again for twenty seconds, or any of them Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, go the fuck home. God today, I'm swearing a lot because I'm done. You know, Nancy Pelosi, go home. It's not that you're old, it's that your ideas are old. I don't care that she's old. Bernie Sanders is old, but he's got great young ideas. And so I don't know about y'all, but I've just reached a point where America has become intolerable. And that's a powerful word. You know. There's a guy on social media married to a woman. He says he's gay and likes men, but he met his soulmate in her, and so they're married and they have facts, and yet he still says he likes guys. But he says I'm not bisexual, and I said, by definition, you are bisexual, and he's all, you don't get to tell me what I am, and I go, Actually I do. If a duck wants to identify as a chicken and it wants to live as a chicken and wants to mate with a chicken, it's still a duck. You like men and women, you're bisexual. But someone's gonna argue over that on social media because that's all we are now, that's all we are where arguments and no progress, just regression, everything going backwards, and I hate that nothing is moving forward. Accept the agenda of the rich, and to go back to the book that I mentioned at the beginning of the show, that's exactly how this guy says. Society collapses, and it's collapsing all around us. All of our programs are collapsing. Welfare system does not work. People lining up for food again yesterday at the pool over here. You know, social safety nets don't work, social security not really working, medicare not really working for the people. Everything our roads cracking, our cities not ready for climate change, our transportation system faltering. Everything is collapsing around us, and we're sitting here arguing about Sydney Sweeney on social media. I it is so ridiculous. Uh Rachel You're not seventy one, No way you're not. You can't be. I have to tell you, guys, fan wise, I have the best Rachel Kapper and Norm Kapeper, two of the best fans ever. James Schnabel, who has really talked me off allege medically a couple times. Just wonderful, Randy Radar, wonderful, Sandy Babetta. So many wonderful, wonderful fans throughout my career. And I'm gonna need you, guys, cause I'm ready to change. Like today, I would have rather you been in the kitchen making donuts with me. I mean that they're good too. Oh They're so good, and I improved it all but delicious. And when you make a chocolate recipe, if you put blueberries in it, it just makes the chocolate pop more. See. I'd like to talk about that. So we'll see. If I change and all my patrons you know, leave, then I'm I'm not good. So Trump and Musquo they both should just collapse, right. I'd love to move to Michigan, Rob, I'd love to. I hear it's beautiful, but you know, am I gonna move there with you? You've got a house there on your property for me a member, a little two bedrooms back in the back somewhere. I wish Rachel had a little grandmother's sweet out back. I'd take it all right, have a cup of tea. Relax, it's all gonna be okay. We're all gonna get out of this, and not all of us. Some of us will die, but you know, hopefully we'll all get out of this alive. And I just want some joy. All that anger at the beginning of the show comes from the fact that I'm just I'm ready for some joy. I'm ready for some love and laughter. And you know, we have been suffocated by Trump and Maga. They have put a pillow over the head of America and they are just trying to stifle the life right out of us. And in many ways it's working. And that's the saddest thing that their evil is working. That's that's the saddest thing, that they're evil is actually working. So that's really what makes me the saddest is that it's working, and that there are people defending him and defending you know, Maga, and that just hurts Democrats fleeing the state. That's so stupid. You know, all of these battles and over what how did this guy con everybody? I really wish I could be Donald Trump, meaning I wish I could con people into giving me billions of dollars electing me president while I'm a really horrible person. I guess you'd have to be a horrible person for that to happen. I'm not. I am Corell. Who you want to be pumping? Hear anybody? I'll be palm tomorrow. I promise I'll do some yo next day. I'll bring deeply, I'll meditate the wall pop like a palmer tomorrow, I promise I won't Where is it? Where all right?
Speaker 4: It's broadcasting from a completely different view yours. Listen daily to the Corel cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: You show time is here. No time to fear. Corilla is so near because show time is here, So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now is show time.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous, I mean, he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him. Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: He's almost here.
Speaker 2: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 3: I was shus, you know, I was gonna get up and go about my day and go about my morning. And all of a sudden, I'm still here at the desk. I'm still in it. I'm still feeling it. Maybe I'll stick around for a second. Should I? Should I stick around? What do you think?
Speaker 4: Maybe I Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged's Aurell Cast listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: So here I am. I didn't leave. I don't know why. Normally I just get up and bolt out of the room. But I didn't leave because I think I think my anger touches a spot in all of you, Because I think right now we are all extraordinarily angry. I think that right now, like take Gaza for instance, we are so sick to death of people just talking about what's going on in Gaza, while people are starving to death, while eighty percent of the country is just rubble, there's not even anything to go home to. We have let Israel commit genocide. And I think that weighs heavy on you and me, because if you're listening to me, if you're watching me, you are a thoughtful, caring, kind informed individual. Those are the only people that watch me. I don't have maga watching me. I don't have idiots watching me. I have kind, caring, compassionate individuals who are educated, usually above thirty five years old, and have an idea of what's going on in the world. And I think, like me, you hear about all Ukraine and you're like, how could this not be stopped? How how are we letting Vladimir Putin do this? Why doesn't the world get together and say, if you want World War three, vlad bring it on. But you're stopping attacking Ukraine. Either get out of Ukraine or you have problems with the whole world. How come no one sat down net in Yahoo and said, look, we're done with you. You are making Israel a pariah. We are still selling them weapons. And I know that most of you don't want to sell them weapons. The world needs to shun. See, that's the whole thing. We don't shun bad behavior anymore. We don't shun what Netan Yaho's doing. We don't shun what Vair Vladimir Putin's doing. We don't shun what Donald Trump and his and MAGA are doing. We give them a voice, We platform them. God bless my friend Gavin Newsom. But you know, putting people like Charlie Kirk, you know, platforming these we give what's her name, Candace whatever. She's being sued by Macrone. She seems to think she's going to win a lawsuit against the French president and his wife by illegally claiming that she is trans, that the French first Lady is trans, an obvious lie, and somehow this ridiculous woman thinks she's going to win that lawsuit. She's not, but she's not shunned. People on social media, if they say something horrible to you and then you clap back and call them what they are, an idiot, a moron, whatever, your comment is removed, not theirs. You violate the terms of service, not them. They can legally call me a pedophile on social media because that's what Trump and his ilk now call gay people, pedophiles and groomers. It took us centuries to break that stereotype that gayser pedophiles, that used to just be a common stereotype. It's not true, and it took us centuries to break that, and now in one administration, they've brought it back and just made it okay. Made it okay to call me a pedophile online, But if I then call that person an asshole, my comment is taken down. This is how we've gotten here because we let weeds grow in our garden, and that weed forever has been the GOP. We have not stopped the GOP in their tracks. We haven't shunned them. Joe Biden didn't shun the GOP, and he should have. He said, oh, I want to work with them. They didn't want to work with you, dude. They wanted to kill you. They literally wanted to kill him. They wanted him to die, and yet he tried to work with them. Why I want a demoic who says, not only am I not going to work with them, I'm gonna move to have for them all removed. So I don't know about you, but when I look at America, all I feel is sad now, and I'm so tired of that. You know, as a gay man, I've never been accepted in this country ever, ever, even today. Never, all because I used to sleep with men. And I say used to because I haven't in like five years, but all because I used to sleep with men. That's it. Because Andrew and I were in love that was so groundbreaking and shattering. I just feel sad for our country. I feel sad for our people. I feel sad for Las Vegas because it's being run by the wrong people. If the casino owners could sit down with me for an hour, I could tell them how to save Vegas forty nine dollars, hotel rooms with no resort fee, no buffet over twenty five dollars period, end of store, reduce blackjack tables back to two dollars instead of ten and twenty dollars minimums. I could tell them exactly how to save the strip. But what voice do I have besides the rich don't listen to people who aren't rich, and so all I feel is sad. Every day I read the news, I'm sad, and I guess what I wanted to say about my anger in the last hour was I'm angry because I'm sad, and I'm so sick of feeling sad here in Vegas. I can't go out today. I can't go out. It's one hundred and eight and it's orange Amber and I are over sixty, both of us, and I can't go out. Do you know what it's like to live somewhere where you literally cannot leave the house. That's sad. It's depressing. I can't go run errands, I can't go to a coffee shop and sit. I can't I can't do anything. I've got to stay inside. That's just sad. Our healthcare system. People dying for no reason because they can't access cancer treatments, they can't access anything because of insurance. That's just that's sad. People going bankrupt because of healthcare, that's sad. Trans kids and trans women and trans men suffering what they're suffering, that's just sad. These people have the hardest time in the world. They they wait, they realize that they're the wrong gender, and what do we do to help them, make laws against them, make access to care harder. That's sad how we're treating them, and so I look at the country and all I feel is sad. And I look at the world. You know, we're not going to make it. Humans are not going to survive, and that's sad. You know, when Rome fell and the other empires fell, the people had farming to go back to. They had stuff to go back to. So the society's reformed. We have nothing to go back to. When our society feels most of us don't have any skilled in feeding ourselves, in growing food, in making clothes, nothing. If we don't have a Walmart or a Target or a grocery store, we die. That's new, that's new to civilization. We used to be able to at least fall back on sustaining ourselves. Now most would die. That's sad. So I don't know about y'all, but I get sad. You know a lot nowadays, and I don't like that. I remember I used to be very happy, very happy, and I want to be again, and I know you do too. But is that even possible? And that's an honest question to you, guys. Is happiness possible in America right now? And if so, half how is it that you can be happy in America right now? I'd love your comments to the chatroom or down below the videos. How can we be happy in America right now? Happy? I'd love to see what you have to say about truly. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr e l and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos in the blug including recipes at reallycrrell dot com.
Speaker 3: So I want to look up that article and that author self termination is most likely the History and Future of Societal Collapse is the name of the story. It was in The Guardian, which is a UK liberal UK paper, and the book is by an Australian man who is like really really gorgeous. I mean, I've never seen an author quite so beautiful. His name is Luke Kemp k Emp. The book is called Goliath Curse, and I think we should all read it. I'll get it. If you guys will get the book, I'll get the book too. It's called Goliath Curse. And this guy, this gorgeous guy, and he is all that and a big bag of chips. After seven years, he said that we're done that. You know, we're We're just we're done. He says that a the wealth disparity, We're a goliath state. By the way, the United States is a goliath state. The UK is a goliath state. So these are enormous, huge goliath states. Goliath states do not simply emerge as dominant clicks that loot surplus food and resources, but need three specific types of goliath fuel. The first is a particular type of surplus food, grain that can be seen, stolen and stored, and we have food. The second is weaponry monopolized by one group, and we've got that. History is best told as the story of organized crime. That's an interesting way to put it, isn't it. It is one group creating a monopoly on resources through the use of violence over a certain territory or population. And that's true. All belias contain the seeds of their own demise. They are cursed, and this is because of inequality. Inequality does not arise because all people are greedy. They're not, he says. The Kogian peoples in Southern Africa, for example, shared and preserved common lands for thousands of years, despite the temptation to grab for more. Instead, it is the few people high in the dark triad who fall into races for resources, arms, and status. Sound familiar. Then, as elites extract more wealth from the people. Hello. As elites extract more wealth from the people and the land, they make societies more fragile, leading to infighting. Hello, corruption, administration of the masses, less healthy people, over expansion, environmental degradation, and poor decision making by a small oligarchy. Those are what precede a downfall of civilization. Extracting more wealth from the people and the land by the elites, Hello, making society more fragile, infighting amongst the society Hello corruption, Hello, less healthy people, over expansion, environmental degradation, and poor decision making by the oligarchy. The hollowed out shell of society is eventually cracked asunder by shocks such as disease, war, and climate change. History shows that increasing wealth inequality consistently precedes collapse. Period wealth inequality precedes collapse. Hello. So this book Golias Curse by this author Luke Kemp is basically telling us that all the signs of societal collapse are right in front of us. It's just plain as can be, and yet we're not doing anything about it. That's sad. You know. In the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Willie Carrell, I have felt anxious and low level depression for years. Medication or booze or shopping doesn't help. No, it doesn't. Seems like daily we are traumatized by what's going on in the world. That's very true. I mean, I'm not alone in this, right, I'm not you know, I am not alone in it. And here we have this very educated, handsome Australian telling us that we're heading directly for our own demise, our own collapse. And it's sad that we're not doing anything about it because the people that could do things about it are the ones running things, and they're the elites that are causing it. We need a revolution like the French revolution, where we take Elon Musk out, take his money. This author that I just told you about says that twenty million dollars should be the cap period. No more money than that in anybody's coffers period twenty million. You can live very happily on twenty million dollars I couldn't agree more. But do you or I have the power to make that happen? No? No, so we we every day we wake up and we feel powerless. Like today, climate change is what's causing the weather to be hotter in August than normal. This is the hottest August we've had. Temperatures are unseasonably high the next ten days. Let me read you the next ten days in Las Vegas for whether since we're doing an overtime show, let me let me just read you what my ten day forecast says for Las Vegas, and you tell me that this is normal, okay, because it's not. I've already I've already checked today Monday one oh five seventy five. The low is the second number. Tuesday one oh five seventy six, Wednesday one oh seven seventy eight, Thursday one oh seven seventy eight, Friday one oh seven seventy eight, Saturday one oh seven seventy nine, Sunday one oh seven eighty, Monday one oh seven eighty, Tuesday one oh seven seventy nine, Wednesday one oh seven seventy eight. I am in fucking groundhog Day for the next ten days. I'm having the exact same day, one oh seven, during the day eighty at the coolest part of the night. That's horrible, that's miserable and makes me want to leave. Add in the orange smoke outside, which it says is going to be here all week long. And I'm living in a hell hole today. Who wants to come to Vegas when it's one hundred and eight and you can't breathe outside? You know what I mean? Come on? And that's climate change. California is on fire. The north rim of the Grand Canyon is on fire. Why climate change? And so we all have these things to deal with and they just make us feel helpless and we turn to our leaders and they're not doing that. They're not leading at least in a direction that we want to go. You out there listening to me, you want progress, You don't want to go backwards, you want to go forwards, and you feel stuck in the mud that is America. America is quicksand right now, and it's pulling all the poor people down while the rich people are standing on the side. And instead of throwing us a rope, they're throwing us rocks. We the poor people of America, are in quicksand, and instead of throwing us a lifeline to get out, they're throwing rocks at us because they want us to die. They truly do. Maga and Trump. They want anyone not like them to die. And what Maga doesn't realize is they're poor and Trump wants them to die too. They don't realize that that they're not. He doesn't care about them because they're not rich. Remember, Elon Musk got thirty billion dollars today from Tesla. Thirty billion with a bee, more money than you or I could ever imagine, more money than most countries operate on all year long. And what is he going to do with it? Great good Nope? Is he going to reinvest it in America? Nope? Is he going to help school systems and help progress of the human mind? Nope, It's going to buy more crinitis. That's that all right. I did a plan on doing an hour show today, but I did get there. This upright after this stay anywhere, I did an hour who knews? You got it in me? Hey, Carrel here, And I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash, Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corell, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and supports the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Well, I'm reading the headlines right now. Trump stokes conspiracy theories about jobs data as White House defends firing the BLS chief. That's just disgusting. Texas Democrats flee state to protect GOP's redistressing plan. That's protest. That's horrible, hazy conditions to persist in Las Vegas Valley as the Gifford fire burns near Santa Barbara, Protect Oprah, save the dolls. Affordability is a tourist attraction, you bet it is. Strikes back at Tesla with longer range gvs. I wish someone would put them out of business. Oh yeah, see, Steve had a a did you all watch? Okay, So last night Steve calls me and says, I'm watching The Guilded Age on HBO and I have English chosen as the language, but it's in Spanish. And I said, well you speak Spanish. What the hell? He goes, yeah, but why is it doing that? I said, well, choose the Spanish dialogue and see what happens. And he did and it came out in English. So Carrie Koon said that responded, I cannot follow what is happening to Senora Russell. She responded, you know on social media about the glitch, but it was a real glitch. Yesterday HBO Max when they posted their new episode of The Gilded Age, their English version, the native language version was actually in Spanish, and it was hysterical. Steve called me and didn't know what to do. I said, well, you speak the language, watch it. He goes, yeah, but yeah, all right, I did an hour today. I didn't plan on it. I hope you enjoyed me being here a little longer with you today. I really didn't plan on it because I usually eat at eleven thirty. So Ember is going to be really upset with me. Where are I was back here asleep on the green screen. She's gonna be a little upset with me because this is her lunch time. We eat at eleven thirty. What eat? What do you eat? I'd love to know when you eat. I eat at five thirty, eleven thirty and four thirty. That's when I eat. Five thirty, eleven thirty and four thirty. That's when I eat. I have my last protein drink at six o'clock in the evening, and then that's it, nothing more until the next morning. What about you? When do you eat? I'm curious because everyone thinks I eat at weird times. I think five point thirty is not a weird time. I'm up at you know, four thirty, and then eleven thirty to twelve is when we eat lunch. That's lunch time, at least it is for me. And then dinner, yes I'm old, an early bird special four thirty love it four thirty to five, and then six o'clock a quick protein drink and that's it. And dinner is usually very light fruit cup soup. I always have a fruit cup with dinner because I have a cup of fruit in the morning and a cup of fruit at night. And then you know, a snack of some kind at six o'clock, usually a protein drink. When do you eat? When I eat at five point thirty. And if you don't eat breakfast, I don't want to hear from you. There's so much science about how you're supposed to eat breakfast. The people who I don't eat breakfast, well, then you're eating wrong. You're just not eating properly. So when do you all eat? I'd love to hear from you down below? Also, I mean what I said, I'd like to hear from you down below about how are you happy in America these days? What do you do for happiness? Because I'm kind of in a no win situation. If I want to grow the podcast, I have to be on social media. I have to I have to. I had to spend one hundred and eighty nine dollars yesterday, which I didn't have. I charged it for this service that chops up my videos into one minute clips, and then I pay seven to fifty a months for never another service that allows me to schedule the post days in advance. So I have to be on social media. But every time I log in and read the comments directed at me, Hey, it's hurtful. There's always comments about my lisp, my looks, my teeth, I'm old, my neck waddle, get an orthodontist that I see a dentist every three months, my lisp, which I've had since I was, you know, eight years old. Personal attacks calling me a pedophile, calling me this, calling me that, And I'd like to just blow it all off and say, oh, they're just idiots. But when that's over and oh, every day, every day I get those comments. So if I want to post my stuff on social media to try to grow my podcast, I open myself up to all this hatred. After a while, I don't want to do it. I don't want people mad at me all the time. That's why I think I should just cook. I should just do a cooking show and an entertainment show because I don't want people mad at me all the time. And everyone says, we'll consider the source. Yeah, I get it. These are not intelligent people or whatever. But there are also people that can harm me. You know, I want to do some live dates and I don't have to worry. Am I gonna be shot up on the stage or have something thrown at me? Or you know. And that's where we are is a country. Now, we're in a very bad place. You know. Oh, breathe heavy. Someone goes to bed to leven. Oh, that's accountability. He's a nice man, This guy in my chat room right now, very handsome, very handsome man, travels the world, very educated, always taking a new course, always expanding his mind. You see, he's the person that I want to hang out with. He's the person that I want to have discussions with, whether we agree or not. But I mean he's you know, people like that, people who aren't afraid to open their minds to new ideas, new cultures, to go travel and see the world and see the new cultures, go experience them. I wish I had his money. I wish he would teach me how to make money, because I wish one of you would teach me how to make money. One of you teach me how to turn one thousand dollars into one hundred thousand dollars, please, because if I had one hundred K, I'd leave the country, and I really would. I would. If I had one hundred K, I would leave the country. I would just rent. I'd go rent a place somewhere and empty this out, sell it and leave the country. Ireland, Spain, terrifying to go alone, but I'd do it. I just need money. One of you helped me make money. Please, I need to make money. My friend said to buy XRP bitcoin. I have no idea what bitcoin is or cryptocurrency. I have no idea how to buy it, how to sell it, to trade it. I don't know how to do it. And I don't trust anyone enough to say here's five hundred dollars, please turn this into fifty thousand. You know, so, so I don't. I don't get cryptocurrency. I don't know how to trade it. I just don't know, all right, Thank you all for sticking with me for the hour. Much love. Oh yeah, We're back from a forty day trip to Asia. I want to go to on a forty day to see this guy. I've been famous, I'm a tie, I'm you know, I'm in some hall of fames and I can't even afford to take a trip. That life is unfair, all right, I am Corel. You be how you want to be, or be who you want to be. Something to hurt your Boddy. I'll see you tomorrow, probably not an hour show tomorrow, but I just wasn't done today. So you know, the beauty of being me is I can I can expand it, I can do more. So I did, and I love you all I do no matter how angry I get, I'm never mad at you all ever, so except Joe Blow I'm mad at him, But outside of that, I love you all. So have a great Monday. If you're in Vegas, don't go outside. Stay in the house. You can't breathe outside and it's hot, so you know, so, I don't know what we're gonna do for lunch. I don't just put on a mask, and Ember doesn't have a mask. Order in let some poor sap on uber eats have to choke themselves to death to bring me my food. Oh God, what a time all right, thanks for watching. I'll see you all tomorrow. Much love to you all. And by the way, patrons at patreon dot com forward slash early Carell, I love you and I'm trying to think of something special to do for you. But one thing I haven't done is a call in a while. So let's arrange one for this coming weekend. You and me on a zoom call, how about that? So I will set it up and I'll send out the link to all the patrons and let's get together and just have a lovely little check. And I love seeing you all on there. So patreon dot com forward slash redly Carrell, if you are a patron, you'll be giving a link and let's do a call this weekend. Let's sit and chat, Okay, until then, I'll see you tomorrow at ten thirty am Pacific Standard time. That's when I do this, ten thirty am Pacific standard time. See you that, okay, Yes, ten thirty am specific Standard time.
Speaker 4: See that it's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite stream.