Speaker 1: And Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugas. The highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the best sea we called Humanity.
Speaker 2: One O one one double JRR, Orlando's rock station. This hour brought you by the new and improved free iHeartRadio app. If you haven't checked it out in a while, whole new look, feel and design. Uh still can listen to us from anywhere you travel, even outside of Central Florida. It operates a lot and how like your your car radio would with scan mode presets. Speaking of presets, make us make JR R your number one preset. You'll know where we're at. Then you can do that. You can save podcast on the presets, your own playlist on the presets. Pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with those presets, they save you some time. It's at the very top. It's the little squares just like on your radio like Patlas, and you just go boom JR R Boom whatever Bob Marley radio boom for this boom.
Speaker 2: Very convenient. So there you go, take a look and listen if you haven't in a while. Let's begin with the bad stack, folks, and then we'll toss it over to the Good News Network, which he's have you even it's it's refreshing right now.
Speaker 1: What this is an e trade? ADI needed to buy for you here clickbaited, I got it. Hey, you got the power flusher up. It's ready, all right, It's ready. Let's begin in uh, North Carolina. Lucas Hunt from Ashborough. He is known as the founder of the Thank You Jesus signs movement. If you've ever seen those signs around, there's thousands of them have been placed around the country. They say thank you Jesus. This guy, Lucas Hunt, came up with the idea for that. Well, because he's now in custody for chop pornography.
Speaker 2: Sick.
Speaker 1: Oh, just getting ready to say you're a good dude for you know, setting up that whole thing and then you go right in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Palm Ko disturbing case of alleged abuse uncovered at a Palmp Coast home. Flagler County Deputies say there are videos depicting sixty eight year old John Jenkins physically abusing a disabled patient that he was caring for at the home. Footage picked up on the home cameras and the abuse was described as shocking.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. It's just Beyonnest.
Speaker 2: Victim's mother is the one who caught onto this American teenager arrested in Paris after she threw her newborn from a hotel window. Child later died. US teenager arrested in Paris after she threw her newborn baby out of her hotel window.
Speaker 1: Young lady, you're going to hell.
Speaker 2: How about the Tavari's couple now both arrested in the child abuse case. This young kid had been systematically tortured. Is what it amounts to burns and just unbelievable. Thirty seven year old Kimberly Mills and her boyfriend, thirty six year old Andre Walker, both arrested after our deputies responded to the advent Health Waterman facility in reference to a juvenile merit a male that had appeared to have multiple injuries consistent with physical abuse. They did investigation and well, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He did it, Like can you say consisting or being consistent with abuse? Yeah, he did it in places that it would be hidden from the public. You are a coward, your piece of trash.
Speaker 2: The unfortunate situation with the four year old and Davenport who accidentally shot and killed himself after finding a gun in the family vehicle last Friday. And then we mentioned this woman earlier in the week in an idiotology story Karen Masty, California woman who was arrested as she looted burned out homes in Pacific Palisades while wearing a Palisades Strong T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I heard, You're right, I remember that, lady. All right, can we just get deep well, I haven't get rid of them, and then get into the Good News Network.
Speaker 2: This is the compliments of Tacoo Bob's home newly installed power flusher as we flush all the bad way in time for the weekends. All right, let's go to the Good News Network lender. At least we didn't have to double flush this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Oh, a country of two million is the world leader, pat This is a big achievement for them, a world leader in beekeeping and protecting pollinators. I don't even know what pollinators are. I guess that's the bees that pollinate.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It just says a country. But I know this story is from Maine. We know that their population is two million. Though I know that the I know that this one.
Speaker 1: This story's for Maine, a main nonprofit canceled one point nine million dollars in medical debt for fifteen hundred people. People had this medical debt. You know how that stuff gets. We've all had it. Where you something that happens like a big event and you're going great. Now I've got a forty thousand dollar bell. I can't is this main nonprofit if they canceled it for them, I don't know if they raised money and then whatever. Oh, our chaeologists discovered something though, the first pharaoh's tomb in Egypt in more than a century pal I know you were lacking the palace there.
Speaker 2: I was about to call you on that before listeners did.
Speaker 1: How about a I might have forgot. How about a family owned Vermont ski resort? Ready for this? We were very stuck in New England. We're going all over.
Speaker 2: No, we were just in Egypt a minute ago. Get with it.
Speaker 1: Hop on the bus, Gus, We've got to go to the Vermont now. So a family owned Vermont ski resort is offering the common man twelve hundred acres of powder for just one hundred bucks pow.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you can get it. You can look into that at the Goodnewsnetwork dot Com. One hundred dollars lift ticket, Go have at it, carve up the slopes. Not one hundred dollars lift ticket. One hundred dollars for the acreage.
Speaker 1: Oh anyway, whatever, I don't know what it is, but uh, they got the pow already. This guy, he's a good doer in the do gooder sorry, in the uh in the environmental world. He saved boatloads, boat loads of stunned animals. They were spotted in the shadows and the waves. So there was this massive storm and all these geese and all these things are all freaking out. They don't know what to do. It's like wave after wave. It's like deadly as catch. And that perfect storm movie combined big waves and hears a swan and her duck or whatever the hell it is, and then he saved them all in his little boat.
Speaker 2: Powell. Uh regular modern day noah, Uh, how about this? Go we go to Colorado. Now we're all over the place.
Speaker 1: Colorado woman donates her kidney to save a Pennsylvania man. Guess what this is? Thirty five years after they went to prom together, Pow. What hear if he gave her the pow?
Speaker 2: It prom It sounds like it rob kidneys.
Speaker 1: I mean you know, Oh, emotional officials watched as seventeen and endangered mountain bongoes arrive in Kenya for the reintroduction. I've never even heard of a bongo besides the ones you play. But have you looking at that strange looking animal? That's a that's a mountain bongo, Powell, the bongo is all about it. Man saved the bongoes. Oh, and then we're gonna end on this one. I can't scroll down because my computer unplugged. Oh here we go like a ninja writing for this. A karate teacher swooped down on a perse snatcher and foiled the robbery with a kick. Hi, yeah, pal, he saw somebody per snatching, he leveled him. Good job, mister, all right, I could do more. I got DNA for snakes. I've got, I've got.
Speaker 2: I still want to know which country of two million is saving the pollinators.
Speaker 1: I have to go to the Good News Network, I'd be I need to be corrected here Goodnewsnetwork dot org. Not it's a hard g org Lynchen.
Speaker 2: Tacos commercial free Workday, rock Block, come it up at eight? Can you take us out with one final let's go into the weekend powser.
Speaker 1: I'm swinging my arm in a circle for the warm up.
Speaker 2: Oh Lynchin Tako on demand, download the iHeartRadio app