Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: June twenty, twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli effect. You they're hearing us, and I'm live on a friar's day, that's right?
Speaker 2: What am I doing here?
Speaker 3: I'm doing the solo thing first, because I'm going to kill an hour before we get to the regular call in show at eight pm Eastern time, and then we'll be taking your calls. But up until then, if you're tuned into me and you somehow can't change the dial the adjustment on your device, you're stuck because it's the only thing you get for free.
Speaker 2: Guess what here? Stuck with me?
Speaker 3: Anyway? I figured I should get to some news and views. I got a few things that are not so serious, and a few things that are that I'm gonna cover real fast because we need to hit it.
Speaker 2: And what do I see?
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 3: First of all say thanks to those of you that have chipped in at o'chelly dot com in recent weeks. It is helpful and has barely kept us going, So I appreciate you and I appreciate your assistance. There nothing really despair over here, but Anyway, let's get to the ceremony of the day, the consumed reports, or news as Chuck sees it, because the blind man sees all right, let's go to some headlines in New York City. Of course, recently they're they're, you know, the the political talking heads are talking about whether the South Carolina Senator Cliburn is endorsing Andy Cuomo because Andy's trying to go from governor to mayor and make a comeback after getting knocked out for sexual harassment.
Speaker 2: Charges of all sorts.
Speaker 3: Right, one wonders if he can efficiently kill nursing home residents as quickly as he did running the state in a major city. His bumper stickers should read, is NYC ready to get felt up? Or Cuomo the money shot for NYC? What a joke, I'd say, I miss Jersey, but I am so glad I no longer live in New York. Good place to visit and check things out. But anyway, Cuomo's really and for real and for serious running for mayor there, and it looks like you'll get the Democratic nomination as guess what. Eric Adams slots to the Independent. I don't know how that's all going to work. Out, but the Muslim guy who's trying to beat him is coming close, which says something.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well, you know, there.
Speaker 3: Was another news story out of New York, and I got to tell you there's a kid that feels lucky because he wasn't in Epstein or Cosby's neighborhoods, but he did get struck by lightning in Central Park, and he says he feels lucky. According to an article in the AP. I'll drop that link over in the Ocelli dot com chat room just because I think it is worthy of examination and reading. Now. I'm one of the few other people I've ever known or noticed that survived a lightning strike. But hey, I.
Speaker 2: Can't tell you that I was struck directly, can this kid?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe witnesses saw at Central Park.
Speaker 2: Kind of hard to avoid. Anyway, it is what it is. It was what it was.
Speaker 3: Also another New York related news, a judge ordered the Columbia you know, university protester Mohammad Khalil freed from detention while he awaits this lawsuit. You know, while they're picking apart different things in his immigration status and filing and blah blah blah, and really he got taken out by the Trump administration for being anti Israeli, which is therefore anti American, and people said deport him, could screw him, and he's here on a green card, but he wasn't here on a green card, or he wasn't here on a student visa. I forget what the confusion was, but either way, they had it wrong, and they locked the guy up for his political views basically, and continued to hold him there. And everybody yelled at me on here that I was a jerk for even wanting to support something like that, but wasn't trying to support him. I was supporting the idea of due process. But anyway, forget that. Who cares.
Speaker 2: The streets of New York are tough and rough anyway, Plus all of.
Speaker 3: You trusting the tech bros and the technocracy out there, the love of Elon Musk, I mean, for the love of him, want to hide you another AP news story, and I'll tell you I read it in a couple other places, but the AP put it together best, So again I will drop it in the o'celly chat, thelive chatroominochelly dot com, which you can always roll back after any given show for any given reason, and already has b Pete's video pick in a week in it for the eight o'clock show. But another related story here to the technocracy and the tech bros taken over?
Speaker 2: How about this?
Speaker 3: Billions of logging credentials have been leaked online. Cyber news researchers say, I mean between this, you know, lack of security there and Ice Ice baby showing up everywhere because oh, by the way, Trump can keep boots on the ground in LA. Except the Dodgers might not be a fan of such a thing. Because the Los Angeles Dodgers say they denied Ice agent's entry to Dodger Stadium the other day. There's a whole argument about it, and I have an article from the.
Speaker 2: Guardian on it.
Speaker 3: Not going to read from it, but you guys can again in the show notes or in the live chatroomtochelli dot com, but you can always read and check it out. It's really got to do with was Ice or some other age and see try to I don't know, discover the tunnels that are allegedly somewhere near Dodger Stadium. Why they got to do this during baseball season, when I'm sure the tunnels exist at other times a year. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did they just get there?
Speaker 3: Anyway? How about the news everybody wants to talk about, and the news nobody's talking about. The Two Eyes War is on day eight and Russia has been pounding Ukraine for three years and four months.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Putin, however, came out and this, according to a Reuters article, had quite a bit to say about what he thinks regarding you know, he's an interesting guy. He's supposed to have a pact with Iran, and he's part of the Access of Resistance or whatever it is they call it, you know, this loose coalition of supposedly allies, and he's supposed to be there to help out Iran, but he seems to be running away from that anyway. Putin makes comments about you know, Iran, Israel, Ukraine and the risk now that the world could be sliding toward World War iie, hey, glad you think you got something to do with that?
Speaker 2: Well, no, Trump says he's a good guy, so it's all right.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Looks like bpte's girl Tulsey is being told just give me my opinion. When I tell you to or something like that because she doesn't buy the Iran is going to get a NUC real soon deal and the urgency. By the way, Trump will answer the burning question or whatever in two weeks.
Speaker 2: As per usual.
Speaker 3: And sloppy, Steve went back in the mix because he was seen at the White House. By the other way, Bibe said, you don't string along Donald Trump. That's a quote. He knows the game. Another quote. And we all know Donnie does the stringing along, don't we. That's not a quote. That's me. On the bright side, Americans in Israel now have a clickable link on the State Department website to get help getting the hell out of there. They'll take them to an alternate country, a safe haven somewhere nearby. But they're not going to help them return to the US directly, because we ain't doing all that. But we'll get you out Israel if you need to. However, if you're in Iran, you're on your own, pretty much like a broadcaster, a news broadcaster in a damn near Burka that almost got blown up the other day.
Speaker 2: You're on your own.
Speaker 3: And if you choose to duck and cover, hey, that's your business. And if not, oh, well, because it's Iran, I'm taking note of all the wonderfully peaceful things that are being exchanged out there in the geopolitical world. And isn't our peace president doing a good job? But enough about this, still made for TV war and the Orange Jesus proclamations of Christmas past. How about this, guys, I've got a brand new possible sponsor. Let's see if I can do a good read for you. Ready can't afford Trump Gold card status. On the bright side, Magatel will do nearly nothing as advertised, but non illegals will swear it does act. Now in MAGA double plus, good members can get VIP in game purchases for fees payable in Trump Coin. Data plans are fake news free and come with a Trump anti social truth antisocial red check mark at an additional tariff to be named later.
Speaker 2: The same repackaged.
Speaker 3: Crap phones you got from the Obama phone experience, except now they are far from free. Pallunteer spyware packages, downloads of great leaders birthday parade preloaded on your device, which comes with the custom well it's better than Kamala case are all included in your EEI free as anything can be and don't delay because two weeks. Remember, only good anti Marxist Trump humping Americans buy all his bs. So get some more today before we deport yourself. Yes, this offers void if Israel.
Speaker 2: Issues different orders.
Speaker 3: Experience the world of Trump more and what could possibly go wrong with Eric Trump as the ventures stable genius. Okay, big joke there. I like it, but maybe you don't.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing.
Speaker 3: There is a Trump Media venture, Trump Mobile launches. He's got the Golden t one phone and all that and promises. You know, I wonder about all those Patriot mobile systems that all the right wing radio guys are advertising. I wonder if they're all going to have to drop those guys as sponsors and blot their businesses so Trump can have it all.
Speaker 2: And better bet those phones are made.
Speaker 3: In China anyway, because it main't making them here, but I'd be shocked if they did. Anyway. Eric Trump is apparently the head of that particular venture from Trump Media.
Speaker 2: That's a real thing. The commercial I read is fake.
Speaker 3: It's my mockery of it, but yeah. Hey. In other crime TV news, Kanye West tried to show up at the Diddy Combs trial to support Ditty. Did you know that, Well, you wouldn't have You know why because he got denied entry because nobody gets entry at the Ditty trial, only family and you know, people that are relevant to the case. Anyway, are you are you? Are you a senator's son? Are you ready for war? Are you loving all this? The Tulsa Gabbart thing, by the way, is a lack of understanding by Trump and the mouthpieces of the Trump administration of the idea that there's a potential for Iran to amp up their nuclear program, but they're not necessarily doing it. But he doesn't understand that because he says, Nope, she's wrong, because he's now been pressed by reporters and everything. She's wrong. She doesn't know what she's talking about. I made her the head of all of my intelligence, but she doesn't know what she's talking about. Ringing endorsement, Donnie. Anyway, since I've been able to blast through this pretty fast, tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna take a quick break and then I'm gonna get serious about something on the short side and maybe ramble and rant just the touch, play an audio clip or two, and see what I can get at when I get it you in the next segment of the live pre show for the call in show onochelly dot Com Radio here on a Friday. So stick around because, like I said, I am gonna take those calls in a little while. I am gonna tell you once again about the Lantern Conference coming up because I'm the MC there. I'm sure it will be in a better mood if I'm around. I don't know people, But staring at a wall and talking.
Speaker 2: To you right now, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel isolated and alone. I hope you don't stick around. We shall return.
Speaker 5: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen teen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam.
Speaker 6: War by author Mike Swatson is what would I do? Revelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast.
Speaker 7: You want the good news? Listen to the o'helly effect. Chuck o'celly is the most underrated voice in all media, news.
Speaker 6: Education, and entertainment.
Speaker 7: The daily bread from o'helly dot.
Speaker 8: Com Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 9: Revelation.
Speaker 3: Through converse.
Speaker 10: Here Shell.
Speaker 3: Fact oh Sally.
Speaker 11: Young World.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. This assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information the War State dot com.
Speaker 13: This is James Corben at quarter Report dot com that you're listening to the Ocelly Affected o'celly dot com.
Speaker 2: Dot com radio network.
Speaker 8: Go ahead about the jassassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 8: Judy Baker's wild claim oswell girlfriends he knew Ruby and varying answer weapons.
Speaker 3: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 8: But okay, I'm the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Come on now, has a real.
Speaker 12: Effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker, in her own words.
Speaker 14: Thank you for all the great information if use.
Speaker 15: Expressed my callers Schoolho's there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reflect reviews litle Jilly dot com or jeb do Chilly, And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 8: Thank you revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: So I am going to a quick unscheduled break in the pre recorded stuff just to tell you that I got something to remind you about, okay, and that is the November in Dallas conference. And just want to let you know that we now have a hotel location and we've signed a contract with and we because I'm actually working as part of Answer this year, we have signed with the Fairmont Dallas Hotel, which is at seventeen seventy North ackerd Street in Dallas, Texas, very close to Daley Plaza. Lots of stuff And I don't have the room discount codes yet, but if you sign up for your ticket at Assassination Conference dot com, the code O'Kelly ten o'celly ten gets you ten percent off and there you go, whether you're in person or attending virtually.
Speaker 2: All right, there it is.
Speaker 3: It's in November, and it is. Let's see the twenty first through the twenty third. I believe I'll double double check, but I believe it's the twenty first through the twenty third, that weekend in Dallas in November. Let's see double check and make sure. Yeah, November twenty first to the twenty third, and again. Assassinationconference. Dot com is where you can sign up and get your in person or virtual tickets. So far booked is Paul Abbott, Walter Hurst, Brent Holland, Johnny Cairns, Eric Hunley, Matt Dalfitt, Gary Fanin, Jeff Meek, myself, Chris Gallup, William o'haleran, Jannette Groden, and Robert Grodin, Hey, Bill sippicch Paul excuse me, Phil Singer, Phil Singer, not Paul Singer.
Speaker 2: I was thinking to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Mark Robert, you know the other happened? The guys from that untold American Stories buh buh. Anyway, Larry Hancock, Robert Tannenbaum, Alex Harris and Moore still to be scheduled still kind of up in the air and on the way. But that's who's been announced so far, and those of you attending in person or online are buying a combination of both. There may be if we end up with too many people, an extended day, an extra day on Monday that will likely only be available online. So that's going on. And again I'm part of it this year, part of the planning and going to be there in person. So if you want to come down there to Dallas on that date, yay. You can hang out with me at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel, seventeen seventeen North Akron Street, Dallas, Texas the twenty first through the twenty third of November, and God help me bring me a slice of pizza or coffee or something because I'm not going to have no money and.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need stuff. I'm just kidding about that.
Speaker 3: But show up at ten the November and Dallas Lancer Conference and you have a discount with Ocelli ten if you sign up at Assassination Conference dot com.
Speaker 2: And that's the truth truth.
Speaker 16: See want your.
Speaker 11: Son to see money? Are you say? Oscar run and much ship.
Speaker 10: Isn't what you.
Speaker 11: Are nothing you want I can say from you. If we are not well, well, well sad, so to come.
Speaker 17: This is sad.
Speaker 16: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 3: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical dot com. Radio revel legs.
Speaker 18: Through Calm Sage.
Speaker 6: Here, Oh.
Speaker 10: Shell, Oh Sally Yeah, revel Le through show.
Speaker 3: Breaking through.
Speaker 9: Chili dot Com.
Speaker 8: Get ready for.
Speaker 3: The second and final segment of this Friday sort of pre show before we get to the live call in Open Mic Night Here on Olly dot com, which will be followed by the Age of Transitions, then Uncle the podcast. So you got a full night of broadcast here on o'chelly dot com. But before we get there, I've had my jokes and tried to lift my spirits in the first part of the show, because here's the thing. A thirty two year old guy died last night at ten o'clock in the ten o'clock hour. Anyway, you don't know this guy, most likely, but I tell you it goes along with that theme, that thing that I'm usually, you know, scolded for talking about when it comes to police treating people and God the way they want to. I'm holding my tongue. I'm biting it. Good thing I don't have on my teeth anyway. A lot of people don't care. They figure cops are allowed to do whatever they want to people, and that's all fine and dandy, and who cares about your constitutional rights and screw you if you're in trouble and everything else. And of course black people just complain because they can. But it just so happens. I know the guy who died last night, and he wasn't technically killed last night. He was killed some months ago.
Speaker 2: When this happened.
Speaker 19: A mother says her son is barely breathing on his own and can't do anything for himself, and now she and civil rights attorney Ben Crump are demanding justice and answers tonight.
Speaker 13: That's why she was Gail Pasco Brown reports the family questions of Pombay police officers u sufforce, they say led to Thomas Farley being paralyzed.
Speaker 3: Okay, his name is Thomas Farley, Pam Mala. His mother is a friend of missus. Oh, she's been in my home. This kid has been in my house. I call him the kid thirty two. He's dead now. But he was kind and hung out with my son, respectful to me. Maybe not a perfect person, but I never saw nothing wrong with him. And for the crime of loitering, he lost his life in this interaction. This is eight months ago that this ran on.
Speaker 20: Let's see w ESHTV two News. I believe it's an NBC affiliate in Florida, and that's where it happened, is in Florida. But anyway, back to the rest of the audio clip.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: Fill you in that I know this kid, I know the mother you're about to hear from, and I got more to say after the audio.
Speaker 1: Civil rights attorney Ben Crump and Pamela Farley, the mother of Thomas Farley, who is paralyzed, our demanding justice.
Speaker 3: Okay, at this point, he was just paralyzed, by the way, and you know what, I know, people talk about this guy Crump, and he shows up every time, you know, a black kid is killed or injured or shot or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's us who told.
Speaker 3: Pam, by the way, this a lightskinting black kid in case you want to picture him and his mother's white. But we told his mother, I need to go get this Ben Crump guy, because what he will do is make sure that the cops don't just run roughshot over him now.
Speaker 2: That he's paralyzed and screwed up. So she did. I don't know if we were the only one advisor to do it, but we did.
Speaker 3: And you know why, because you know what, he couldn't even get out of the hospital he was in for a while. And this is what the focus of this news story I think was at the moment or the focus of the press conference that Crump held here with Pam at his side, couldn't even get to another facility because he was cuffed to a bed in a crap hospital. And you know what, days, minutes, hours, all that counts a lot when you got a spinal injury.
Speaker 2: And this guy got a spinal injury to.
Speaker 3: Being tased, and they had some trumped up stupid charge against him for allegedly having some bit of drugs that, by the way, never materialized anywhere on his person. That they searched his wallet after they paralyzed him and cuffed him and had him on the ground, and they just ripped his wallet apart on the body. Can you can see it yourself anyway, you know, because.
Speaker 2: They could just do what they want to people.
Speaker 3: And if you grow up in a poor neighborhood, you know not to stay still for the police and try and get away as quickly and easily and as unnoticed as possible, because you could buy yourself an ass beating or god knows even worse for nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh and if you're black, double it.
Speaker 3: Anyway. I know that's not a popular topic among my listeners or among anybody, but truth is truth. Anyway. Again, back to this eight months ago and Attorney Crump holding the press conference because he always shows up when somebody of color is brutalized by the police.
Speaker 14: And he didn't deserve none of this. I mean, he wakes up one morning find anyway. The next day he can't walk, he can't even feed himself, he can't move, he can't feel nothing. I've been here feeding him and it breaks my heart. Thirty two and he doesn't even want to live.
Speaker 18: There was no crime committee. There wasn't anybody murdered or anybody raped or anything at best. At best, this was about watering on the down.
Speaker 3: On the ground. Now you're gonna hear the audio from the body cam, but yeah, that's about the worst he was doing. Because after he got off work, he was out in front of a circle k and the cops showed up to check out other things and decided to chase everybody down and search the area, and they ended up with no crime in their hands until this.
Speaker 1: On June twenty eighth, Thomas Farley came to the circle k on Babcock Road in Palm Bay after getting off work. This is body worn camera from Palm Bay police officers who responded.
Speaker 17: They just beat feet, take off my foot.
Speaker 3: Well, I got no crime.
Speaker 1: But the officer also said no crime was committed However, a further check found Thomas Farley hiding in some bushes.
Speaker 3: Thomas is tased repeatedly pa.
Speaker 12: Home.
Speaker 18: He never should have been tased, but he's tased six times when he's on top of the fence at least six feet tall, maybe taller, and he fought to the ground and breaks his neck.
Speaker 1: The family is demanding any criminal charges be dropped.
Speaker 3: And we are here.
Speaker 18: Talking about this not only because it was an injustice, but because he can't get to a proper rehabilitation center to try to treat him for his paralysis as long as he has criminal charges pending.
Speaker 1: Attorney Crump and the Farley family says what happened to Thomas Farley is a cover up and use of excessive force that caused him to be paralyzed from the neck down. They add, if anyone should face charges, it should be the Pombay police officer who tastes him. In Bavard County Gel Pascal Brown West two News.
Speaker 3: So I'm just reminding you, do we still live in a country where the cops can murder somebody for the crime the loitering.
Speaker 2: And get away with it.
Speaker 3: I played the last part of this news report just to tell you what the police reaction was, what they've stood by.
Speaker 2: They dropped the charge BS charge of.
Speaker 3: Possession against them, which was you know, fabricated after the fact to try and justify tasing him six times, you know when and knocking him down off of a fence that he was climbing over, which was six feet in the air, and breaking his neck, you know, and he's telling them on the cam, by the way, I'm paralyzed, I can't move. They don't believe hi. They're dragging him, they're cuffing him. Who knows if they did more damage. But one way or another, these police officers and the one specifically the taste and murdered him that day. It just took him eight months to die.
Speaker 13: Palm Bay Chief Mario Aguelo released a statement lead this afternoon, saying, in part the moan my office was notified of this engineent. A thorough examination was conducted through our professional standards of vision and our training sergeant who is a master taser instructor.
Speaker 3: It's an extensive review.
Speaker 13: It was determined that the officer legally and justifiably use as taser. The officer followed departmental policy procedure and Florida State Statute.
Speaker 3: Okay, so if you check into what a master taser instructor is, what taser instruction is.
Speaker 2: If you check into all that, go ahead, do it. Do it on your own, do your own research.
Speaker 3: You guess what you're going to find out a lot of bs in there too, Master taser this, I'm a master batter.
Speaker 2: Because they're baiting you.
Speaker 3: And they're playing with themselves when they're telling you they're doing something. Okay, And all I'm pointing to is not that some perfect little angel God himself, you know, my, my, my, but a kid that didn't deserve to die. And by the way, you know, at which point do we let judge dread execute people summarily on the street, because that's what happened. Took him eight months to die, Okay, he went out slow, a broken neck.
Speaker 21: Only kills the lucky, and he.
Speaker 2: Was paralyzed, couldn't heat, couldn't feed himself. He's backing up on stuff.
Speaker 21: He was miserable, he didn't want to be here no more.
Speaker 2: He wanted to see his son.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was a father too, but that don't matter, right, It's all good, and this part of America is all good.
Speaker 4: In the hood, because who cares what happens to those people? I do, so should you, But.
Speaker 3: I can't make you. All I can do is tell you, as far as I'm concerned, my family grieves with their family, and I hope Thomas Farley's.
Speaker 21: Resting in peace because he deserves it. And this is not how.
Speaker 3: You achieve justice, peace, law or order. Straight up, all this is is justifiable murder for the sake of justice, peace, law and order, and policy enforcers are allowed to do it. Maybe in my next life I'll get a badge. See how fortunate the sun I can be. But knowing my luck, I won't even appear white in my next life, so it won't do me no good in America. But what are the chances I land back in America again, or that there will be in America by the time we get there into my reincarnation. I'm trying to come up with some way to lift the spirit of this. But this is a fallen young man for no good reason, And yet.
Speaker 2: We talk about these other things.
Speaker 3: Oh, George Floyd, this and that, Hei Federol, this person was doing that, And I still never get an answer to the question, when is it justifiable to murder somebody. This kid wasn't threatening anybody, had no weapons, didn't hurt anybody, No crime was committed, no injured party. There wasn't even a shoplifting charge here. So they killed this kid eight months ago, and he decided to die last night. So Thomas Farley, wherever you are, I hope you're resting in peace and power and everything else. Maybe I'll come back after a short break. Maybe I won't, but either way, the live call in show starts at eight pm Eastern. I'll have my cos Bpete with me. I've gotten my opinions and all out of my system, so I'll listen to yours at eight pm Eastern. I guess if you decide to call in, we wonder why it is I find this world so depressing and dark.
Speaker 2: There you go, and don't forget.
Speaker 3: We're doing that until ten pm. The live call in show from eight to tennochelly.
Speaker 2: Dot com Radio dot com Radio, did youse.
Speaker 15: Express my callers stool? Is there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Kelly dot com? Do not necessarily reple dews litle Lly dot com or chum Lli And we are not mist possible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you, go ahead.
Speaker 19: Call it about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know any Baker's wild claim? Oswal girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 8: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the DFA assassination claim.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is, right? Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right, bad things things are done with your under.
Speaker 22: Roll of brass well bolls, beasts that smash, fire flows through everythin You got a form.
Speaker 9: At least the pain.
Speaker 18: Change so sad.
Speaker 22: The knight crazy likes ignite the fighting.
Speaker 9: So the roughty killer bulls, rough destructing grooves.
Speaker 10: Break the rhythms.
Speaker 18: The light.
Speaker 17: In no No Nights Hour with.
Speaker 8: Razing death and fury swinging shallows.
Speaker 10: Breaks that to day.
Speaker 22: Steel stre crime, chaunting, It goes break, losing.
Speaker 10: Work for shake.
Speaker 22: Felt Field except free what.
Speaker 21: No war, no no peace.
Speaker 18: Strikes and I won't release.
Speaker 22: Now destructions hope.
Speaker 23: Oh Cole, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 3: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the klatoon.
Speaker 23: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 23: It didn't, did it didn't? But here on o'chelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 3: They much better?
Speaker 24: Much is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going.
Speaker 23: Much better, much better scene, I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea olly dot Com.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information the warstate dot com.
Speaker 10: You say, turning.
Speaker 17: Away like that it is criminal, whether right, stall, foul, start.
Speaker 3: Not all that don't know better?
Speaker 12: Not on air.
Speaker 17: He talks about.
Speaker 3: It comes to a bob, he comes about.
Speaker 17: From us somewhere, saple what's turning? Then they would say that's pretty funny. My thoughts coming.
Speaker 3: Up all about don't know better.
Speaker 21: Than got worst?
Speaker 17: Talk about.
Speaker 9: Duk the bo, talk about oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 23: Get ready for.
Speaker 3: Hey in the maga is losing it in terms of who to root for column? I mean, you know, are you a siding with Tulsi or you siding with Donnie? Are you a siding with well, you know who against you know who? It depends on the day, right. I mean they keep asking you to pick sides, and when your leader sounds like this, you don't know that I'm gonna even do it. You don't know. I may do it, I may not do it. I mean, nobody knows what I'm gonna do. I can tell you this that Iran's got a lot of trouble. Yeah, RAN's got a lot of trouble. And oh two weeks, but I remember healthcare was coming in two weeks. I remember the taxes were coming in two weeks. I remember a lot of things were coming in two weeks. And it's just one of those things, like the five year old. You tell them tomorrow and then they forget about tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get it. If you tell a five year old who will.
Speaker 3: Handle it in two days, they don't ever, unless they're a little bit clever, remember two days from then to ask.
Speaker 2: You about it again.
Speaker 3: That's the trick that Trump is.
Speaker 2: Playing on you, guys. I get it now, you know. It just occurred to me.
Speaker 3: But also in the Newest Heroes of all media outside of Elon Musk, who was you know, a technocratic scumbag who was taking over everything AI, transhumanism, all that good stuff, And now he bought Twitter, so he's the king of free speech, even though he's only free when it's you know, free for him, and he's charging you extra for extra privileges and still clamping down on you over on the X platform. Oh, in another SpaceX robot wrote Rocket blew up this week too, but in the new Alternative Media Heroes column, because they were part of the alternative media. Now they're really part of the alternative media. Because Fox News got rid of them, you know, like Bill O'Reilly trying to reboot the idea of Hannity and Combs. Tucker Carlson is a hero now and he did the very easy job again ww E style k fabe. Let's make Ted Cruz look stupid, because that's easy to do. Trump did it and he even looked crazy. I remember his his character and my cartoon President was great because it was always Hi, I'm crazy Ted Cruise, Tedies And that's about the level of mentality he generally displays, whether he's, you know, leaving his dog at home and going to Cancun, or letting his people freeze while he runs away to a nice rich man's hideaway or whatever, or if he's facing off with Tucker Carlson with no facts, figures, or knowledge at his disposal. Spy domestically the United States.
Speaker 2: We do, and we do as well. And friends and allies spy on each other.
Speaker 9: And I assume why I assume all of our allies spy on us.
Speaker 3: That's okay with you.
Speaker 18: You know what.
Speaker 3: One of the things about being a conservative is that you're not naive and utopian.
Speaker 7: Is it an America's interest for Israel to spy on US, including on the president.
Speaker 3: It is an America's interest to be closely allied with Israel, because the look in Ted Cruise's eyes says, oh crap, is it America's interest for Israel to spy on us? Well, it's not in Ted Cruise's interest to say anything about Israel. Oh how do I do this?
Speaker 2: Damnit, Tucker, You're supposed to be nice to me.
Speaker 3: You're on my side. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Because we get huge benefits for.
Speaker 25: It by his position saying it anyway, it was about keeping the APEC the American.
Speaker 3: Goals of the Israeli government. And I'm just gonna ask you a question straightforwardly, And if you say no, I think we both don't, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Are they shaped by is Are they coordinating with the Israeli government?
Speaker 3: Are they talking directing them?
Speaker 9: What you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Farah?
Speaker 3: The law on lobby on behalf of someone it is I hire you, and you lobby on behalf of me?
Speaker 2: I direct you?
Speaker 3: Does Israel direct APAC? Know they're not lobbying on behalf of them? Do they care about APAC does not lobby on behalf of Israel?
Speaker 2: Did Ted Crws just say that.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's some more clips here. I got to check and say, because there's gotta be more, you know, and there's got to be more fun because another great, great clip in here is all about you know, Ted Cruz don't know nothing about Iran except that he wants to vomit.
Speaker 25: I'll send to a question his grasp of the issue. Afterward, Cruise posted a meme on social media comparing himself to Luke Skywalker and mocking the interview, showing Tucker asking what is the population of the Death Star?
Speaker 3: It was a two hour conversation, conversation, it was a debate, and you know, and it's emblematic of what's happening. Do they care about them? Yes?
Speaker 23: But do you think that it's just interesting because what you're now describing, Dick snow.
Speaker 3: The I love this. Do you think I was trying to rewind to apec doesn't represent Israel? What In another part of the interview, which is really funny, because they did, Ted Cruz did try and pose himself as Luke Skywalker in a comic book equation and Tucker Carlson cartoon has a microphone pointed at Luke and says, do you know the population of the death Star, equating Iran to the Death Star. Because Carlson asked him, do.
Speaker 2: You know anything about Iran?
Speaker 3: And he said, yeah, I know plenty about Iran. He goes, Okay, what's the population. Oh, I don't know the population. Come on, okay, all right, fine, you don't know. Do you know what the ethnic mix is there? No?
Speaker 2: I don't know the ethnic mix.
Speaker 3: I mean you're gonna go toe to toe with Tucker on ethnic stuff. How much whiteness is available? I mean, that's he's the expert like Freeway, Ricky Ross knew about how to make Ready rock right away. I mean, he knows about whiteness and therefore knows about the other ethnic components that go into mixed ethnicities, so he would know all about that. But anyway, Ted Cruz showed that he knows nothing about Iran except that he wants to vomit and do whatever Israel says. And no, that's got nothing to do with the lobbyists or anything unfair. What are you crazy, Tucker? I literally find myself wanting to be on the side of Tucker Carlson and I just want to know that I have a stroke. I mean, I know our politicians are dumb. I mean, the one guy was claiming, you know, when the Minnesota politicians were getting you know, stalked and assassinated, who said, oh, this is what happens when you don't give.
Speaker 2: What did they say, Marxist?
Speaker 3: You don't give Marxist or you don't give you know, something ridiculous communists, communists whatever like in other words, the extremest most communist thing you could call a leftist. This is what happens when you don't give them their way. It's people in their party that were getting killed by a right wing guy. But that made no sense at all, except that he was making mocking gestures about it.
Speaker 2: And John Stewart last night or no, not last night, excuse me.
Speaker 3: On Monday was on the Daily Show and said, you know, it's interesting because when I went to go try and plead with Congress and make our case or you know, all those nine to eleven first responder people that are sick now and the Fields Good Foundation, etc. And please don't cut off their medical care because they still need it. The ones that are still alive that haven't died from you know, the stuff that Christy Todd Whitman, the former governor of New Jersey was the head of the EPA at the time, told everybody that it was completely safe to breed.
Speaker 2: There at you know, Ground zero. Yeah, those people that.
Speaker 3: Went in there and tried to dig other human beings out and tried to save other people and did save other people and had buildings and cement falling on their heads. Yeah, they're still dying, those that survived this long from that event, and you really shouldn't be cutting off their healthcare. So one of the firefighters or cops, I think it was a cop, was telling him this, Mike Lee from Minnesota, all about you know, this horrible circumstance, how he had barely scraped out of that building with his life when it fell trying to save people that day, and how he got, you know, just out of that part of Manhattan event, but you know how building basically fell on his head while he was trying to save other human beings. And again, not a big supporter of the cops in general, but you know what, those that do their job and those that our hero should be recognized as such. Anyway, I think they're kind of owed help with their you know, exotic cancers they got from whatever the hell went on there. But put your conspiracy mind aside for a second. John Stewart and some of these people were there lobbying on behalf of these sick first responders, and they say to Mike Lee and they tell them this story specifically, as they're all sitting around a table trying to convince these congress people don't count the funding for their medical care and burial and whatever else they need. And Mike Lee smiles and says.
Speaker 2: Oh, I bet you got a lot of stories.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's sociopath, psychopath, or some other disconnected dysphoria of humanity that's going on there, but it makes sense this would be the guy mocking his, you know, fellow lawmakers getting gunned down. I'm not saying they're more or less important than any other human beings, but it could be that some of these psychopaths that are out there fundraising and supported by different political parties, and just so happens, that's a right wing psychopath. But believe me, the left wings got them too, in abundance both sides, because it's only one side to me, so they're all the same. But this is the point at which you wonder how the hell it is nobody else has noticed that this guy is lacking in humanity all this time. John Stuart knew it, had brought it up right then and there, and only brought it up because you wanted to point out that this is the kind of mind that this is coming from. And meanwhile, I think that was a few years ago that John Stewart experienced that crap with this guy. I think I think therefore I am and maybe you are too. Yes, we'll see in our next installment, eh, like I said, and like BP said last week, right, what was it? Fa fo f around and find out? Keep supporting these people. Well, they're on this side, they're on that side, they must be good. No, sometimes they're just sociopath psychopaths, some sort of demented dehumanized something or other. And you know what they're gonna do in turn, dehumanize you. There you go. I had fun, I had jokes, I had a depressing bout of I had to tell you I knew somebody who died. And that's that.
Speaker 2: So now we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Turn it over to the live call in show here on a Friday night. My co host b Petele joined me shortly, and hopefully you will too, but this one's done and I'm gonna on it and make it into separate podcasts, so enjoy. I am merely Ocelly. All of you are the effect. Stick around a couple of minutes and we'll be back live on Olly dot com Radio Momentary