Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to flock ustos A Podcast episode three sixty one. Today on the show, they just stole the election from Spencer Pratt in LA.
Speaker 2: We're gonna tell you how.
Speaker 1: Then we have some more updates from the Carmelo Anthony trial.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you what you need to know there.
Speaker 1: Then we have more corporations promoting gay sex and cringe of the Week believe it or Not. And last but not least, an urban decay. A marine fights back against carjackers and it goes great. All this and Mars flock us soos A podcast episode three sixty one ranked the best news podcast.
Speaker 3: All because words are just worth until action actually starts and actually speak loud and wud But at the same time worth speak loud speacause sometimes it's the right thing to do, the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: Very cool, very cool plun Stops podcast featuring Richard.
Speaker 4: From Rat Richard.
Speaker 2: All right, one for one.
Speaker 1: On the intro, as always, guys, fluoride, the government has been medicating your water with it for over eighty years, not because you asked for it, not because you voted for it, because they decided you need it.
Speaker 2: I don't want anyone making that decision for me.
Speaker 1: That's why every drop of water in my house is filtered with cove Pure. Over two hundred and nine million Americans are on fluoridated water right now, and here's what the science actually shows. In September of twenty twenty four, a federal judge rule that adding fluoride to water poses and I'm quoting the court directly, an unreasonable risk to neurological health, not a fringe study. A federal court ordered the EPA to act. Then, in January twenty twenty five, a study published by Jamma Pediatrics, one of the most respected medical journals in the world, confirmed a link between fluoride exposure and children's IQ scores. The higher the exposure, the lower the IQ. Sure, some states are moving on this. Florida and Utah just banned florid in the water, but that process takes years, and your family and friends and children are drinking Florida to water right now. You need something that works now, and that's exactly what cove Peer is. It's clear wave reverse osmosis technology is certified to remove up to ninety nine point nine percent of contaminants floride, PIFAs, lead, pharmaceuticals heavy metals. Anything that isn't water gets filtered out. I love my cove pere. It was super easy to set up. It's basically plug and play. The water tastes great and it looks really sleek, and it makes.
Speaker 2: My kitchen look nice.
Speaker 1: So don't wait for the government to catch up and take the floride out of the water for you. Get a cove Peer today. Use my link and you'll get two hundred and fifty dollars off. Go to covepeer dot com slash fleckus that's co ve pu r dot com slash flecas two hundred and fifty dollars off. Thank you to cove Peer for sponsoring. Let's get into houseki all right, thank you to cove Peer for sponsor. Thank you cove Peer. We love cove Pure. How was your weekend, Richard? It was lovely. Happy to be back. Yeah, it's getting hot here in the summer.
Speaker 2: It is unfortunately buzz a little sunburn too. Actually, yeah, little little shoulders got fucked up and I got to develop a base if I want to go outside again, saying that's kind of the problem. You mismanage it in Florida. Then your sidelined for three days. Yeah, you can't go back out into it.
Speaker 1: So there was one time a couple of years ago when Trump was doing a rally here in July, and we had to wait like four hours before it started in the summer, in the heat, and like three days later, my whole scout peeled off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and boomers and boomers were dropping.
Speaker 1: Like flies at that rally. And I buzzed my head this weekend and got some sun. So I risked it, but I managed it.
Speaker 2: Well. Okay, all right, let's come to fucking ask brother.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's get to our first story. Last episode we covered how to Coves did an email to opt out of Father's Day email else. Yeah, and now Levi's is following suit. Levi's great American brand. It's been around since you know, they were digging around in the mines in California.
Speaker 2: Right, h quick note about Father's Day. We understand it can be sensitive for many people. If you prefer not to receive Father's Day related emails. They're touching base, same thing, the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: Cowboy jeans brother. Unless you're sensitive about your father not being in.
Speaker 2: The home country, tough, unless a tenuous relationship is keeping you from reaching out this Father's Day so gay, and then emails in general, Like, I feel like everyone is overspammed these days and overmarketed and everything. You sign up for one fifteen percent off promo code and then they're texting you forever mm hm. So I feel like they're wasting some of their very small amount left of goodwill to waste an email about Father's Day. That would just remind me to unsubscribe from you entirely. Yeah, and bad business is what I'm saying, Like it really is.
Speaker 1: And we also talked about a few weeks ago about the phishing scams, and one of them was like, if you want to opt out of Pride email for the LGBT month, like click here, and it's like a fishing scam. So there is a way to actually scam people with that same method. Yeah, all right, get to our next story. This is gonna be quick. It's just something that came up in the last few days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's out of New York gest stating parent bill in New York, and I think it's just about the verbiage of what they're describing mothers as now. So you're not a mother anymore, You're gonna be replaced by gest stating parent, and then father to be replaced by non gest stating parent past both New York Senate and Assembly and might become law. And this just seems to me like how an alien would describe men and women. You know. Yeah, we have the gest stating ones and then the non gestating parents.
Speaker 1: And we don't know what they call them. We don't understand their language. But takes the humanity out of all of it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, it's kind of like this weird, like woke is not dead, it's just forced into heavily dem areas and thriving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fathers are going to as soon be nonjest dating mammal Yeah, do.
Speaker 2: You want to opt out of nonjestdating mammal day emails? That's the next step.
Speaker 1: And it gets dark and then soon it'll be milk tits or no milk tits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, creamy creamy jugs or nothing. All right, let's get to our next story.
Speaker 1: The Chicago Bears are leaving Chicago and they're heading to Indiana after like one hundred and something years, show.
Speaker 5: With breaking news the Chicago Bears taking a major step toward building a stadium in Hammond, Indiana. Good afternoon, I'm Diana Bear. The Chicago Bears board of directors apparently voted to advance its stadium development project in Hammond, Indiana. A statement from team chairman Georgie we don't.
Speaker 1: Need the statement. We don't need the statement. We get what happened. And obviously it is very political and the Democrats were not making it easy for the Bears to stay. And obviously a lot of people want the Bears to stay. They've been there since nineteen twenty one, and we actually have some context as to why exactly they left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is personal to me. I'm a Bears fan. I'm from Chicago. I attended the games with Murph and huss my boys out there. Terry sometimes, Terry Terror was there, and so Soldier Field, Sick Field, and it was kind of this weird temporary thing on Lake Michigan that just kept getting extended and extended, and the Bears were trying to get a new stadium. And I'll read some of the new context, but like it was just it ultimately was like these Illinois politicians thought they had them by the balls and then they just called their bluff basically, And it's really sad because now Hammond, Indiana, where there's a casino and it's kind of close to Gary, gets the Bears like a storied franchise and they're still called Chicago, just like the New England Patriots playing Foxborough and both New York teams play in New Jersey, right yeah, yeah, yeah. So it's just kind of this fucked up thing, and it's kind of a blue state thinking we're in a competition vacuum and then getting reality dropped on their lap. And this this tweet kind of lays it out. It's gonna be a little reading, but it kind of runs through the timeline. But it's a lot of that like abrasive blue political shit that happens that we see a lot with businesses fleeing Seattle, just a business fleeing anywhere. Right, Oh, we're headed to Texas, We're unincorporating in Rhode Island. We're going to a friendly state and you're going to see it more and more with this differentiated political climate. And Indiana goes, please welcome, you guys are awesome. This is going to be so fucking good, Like they're begging, it's unbelievable. You can probably start with they lost for the two reasons to start from that, Yeah, the people running Illinois would rather villainize a builder than keep one, and they're bad at their jobs. In twenty twenty one, the Bears spent one hundred and ninety seven million dollars on the old Arlington Park racetrack that's in Arlington Heights, That's where I'm from. Before they could break ground, Cook County valued the empty lot at one hundred and ninety two million. Bear said sixty million. They weren't salivating. They were salvating at the chance to extort a building that didn't even exist. Yet that fight dragged on, dragged on for years. The Bears were ready to put two billion into the stadium. All they wanted was a promise that the county wouldn't reassess them into oblivion, meaning, hey, it's now worth this. This is your early tax bill, right, So they wanted some guarantees before and Indiana was very happy to give them some m plus eight hundred and fifty five million for infrastructure. Everyone uses roads, transit utilities. A three billion dollar project, two thirds of it private money pouring into Illinois. And that's kind of one of the things that if you guys have paid attention public versus private money. A lot of people complain with how much the public money is helping with stadiums and stuff. So it's just become like kind of a nightmare. And this was a decent deal, Like the Bears were willing to put up a lot of money. Springfield had since twenty twenty one to get this done. So that's the timeline right, Like, and they wanted to stay in Cook County. They wanted to stay in Chicago. They bought the Arlington Park property. They dragged it into the final night of session, passed it through the Senate at three thirty nine am. The house went home without voting. So now it's all gone. The funniest part this started because Cook County tried to grab the tax early. They knew a built stadium would pay fifty three million dollars a year. Now they get under four million on a vacant lone, no jobs, no build out, no new anything. Congrats on fighting for scraps and losing the whole prize. And then Pritzker had some anti billionaire rhetoric. It's just like anywhere you go. Cook County has some of the highest property taxes in the world. And then Brandon Johnson's a pain in the ass and like wants to own you. JB. Pritzker, who is a billionaire heir not self made, has to like say fuck billionaires or something that hold up a peace sign weighing three hundred and thirty five pounds or whatever the fucky ways and his fat transistor saying it's fat, disgusting transistor. And yeah, I guess we're gonna stop reading it. Because Indiana was just like, hey, a ton of jobs, a chance to revitalize a corridor that fucking isn't that sweet? Right? And then it kind of has a casino. There's a little a little bit of a commuter thing where they work in Chicago. What can we do to make it happen? Yeah, and they bent over backwards and they stole that shit. So now ultimately Illinois loses their team. They don't have that tax base coming in, and it's just horseshit. And here's a guy from Illinois, random construction type guy. Given his opinion on it, We're afraid of my whole life.
Speaker 6: And I don't think it's right dad.
Speaker 7: I think everybody in Illinois's politics government should be fired.
Speaker 6: Fritz Skurt Brandon John's how do you let the pride.
Speaker 2: And joy of Illinois walk away? That's a great point, good question. How do you do that through shitty policies and bluffing and thinking like you're the high ground of negotiations. They could have gone up somewhere, like they could have crossed the border into Wisconsin. That would have been a lot harder. But like Hammond, that northwest Indiana like is basically part of the Chicago metro area. So and again, Mike Brown, I think the governor of Indiana was was doing tricks on it. He was saying, these guys are the best, and it sucks, you know, you lose it, then everybody in Illinois they have to drive farther. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: And we have some context too when it comes to the Bears and what they did with the illegals as well the money they spent on the illegals.
Speaker 2: I just did some research. The state of Illinois has spent over two point five billion on free benefits for illegals last year. At the same time, Illinois Governor JB. Pritzker was telling the Bears there's no money for tax relief on a new stadium. So they're and they're you know, Illinois. Their budget is a mess. They have I think a pension the pension system of Illinois like so far in the hole, and it's kind of like a version of Social Security for the state of Illinois where the new paye's or it's a ponzi you know how when you get defunct on any pension system. And so what's Illinois gonna be long term? The land of like gambling and vape shops and stupid leftover ethnic dining teen takeovers, teen takeovers. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they prioritize the illegals at the expense of the citizens. See now, the people in Chicago who are already seeing a decline and quality of life. They can't have the Chicago Bears anymore that have been there for over one hundred years because they need to give them money and their resources to Somali's who just got here who can't do anything and hate them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then think about think about expansion franchises recently, like where they've been going. We had Oakland move to Vegas. We got a new hockey team in Salt Lake. Like nobody's really moving towards or expanding to Democrats stronghold blue cities. It's not really builder friendly or business friendly in any sense of the word anymore. So just kind of know where we're headed, right, And I don't know, maybe this is good. The red states get more money, more power, more people, more jobs, and then the blue states are slowly hollowed out. Then they have to squeeze more tax money out of the remaining people, and then it's a death spiral and.
Speaker 1: Those people will leave even more than they already are, and then there's no more state. Yeah, so, hey, Trump, we need money, and then everyone's gonna get tucked into the bed that they made, Right, that's the key. All right, let's move on to our Spencer Pratt mayor election up tap, but before we do, we have a very special message from the Wellness Company. Guys, Americans love sushi. Over the last two decades, raw fish consumption has loaded their sushi bars everywhere, gas stations and grocery stores sell it. Millions of people are eating raw fish weekly, But there is a hidden risk people aren't thinking about, and that's parasites. Salmon is one of the most popular fish worldwide, but it naturally contains more than seventy parasites Most are tiny and nearly impossible to see, and they're making their way into the human body. Once inside, parasites can hide for years, while frequently laying eggs before any symptoms appear. This is why many physicians are raising awareness about parasite exposure. Doctor Peter McCullough recommends doing a parasite cleanse at least once a year as a preventive measure.
Speaker 2: The Wellness Company.
Speaker 1: Offers a hard to access prescription Parasite cleans USA compounded ivermectin and the bendisol. Ivermectin paralyzes the parasite's nervous system while the bendazol starves them. Each capsule contains twenty five milligrams of ivermectin and two hundred and fifty milligrams of the bendazol.
Speaker 2: Lab tested for quality.
Speaker 1: You can now get a more budget friendly forty five capsule option that costs two hund undred and fifty dollars less, giving you two twenty one day parasite cleanses, same formula as the original, just a smaller quantity.
Speaker 2: Head to TWC.
Speaker 1: Dot health slash fleckus today and use code fleckus and check out for thirty five dollars off and free shipping. That's TWC dot health slash fleckus code fleckus gets you thirty five dollars off and free shipping. This is for USA residents only. Thank you to the Wellness Company for sponsoring let's get into housekeeping.
Speaker 2: Thank you to the Wellness Company. Thank you, Wallace Cup love those guys as well.
Speaker 1: All right, Spencer Pratt got edged out by that Indian woman in third place, and basically all the mail in ballots that they were counting late just all broke for her, like all of them.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go over all the details.
Speaker 8: Why would those votes We don't know what they're gonna be, but why would the would the mail in votes the later votes break for Ramen? Possibly because that is the pattern in California with this system.
Speaker 2: I mean we've seen this now.
Speaker 9: Probably for about a decade out there. It is those votes that get tabulated after election day, they tend to be almost always are heavily heavily democratic. We've seen this in congressional races in California now over the last decade or so, where on election night we've had cases a number of them where the Republican candidate is ahead at the end of election night, and then it's a process over days, sometimes even weeks. And these key congressional races were just with everyone in the updates, like you just saw right here in LA, the Democrats get closer and closer and closer and end up pulling ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that works a great system for that. They're like, hold, hold. The funny thing is, I know we don't have any assets for it, but I will say Nitia Rahman fully like cried and conceded. On election night, Spencer Pratt was congratulated and celebrated, only for this to happen like five or six days later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all the mailon votes, like I counted late broke for that third random lady who is only in the race to edge out Spencer Pratt.
Speaker 2: I guess yes, pretty much.
Speaker 1: So ensure that there's top two Democrats and they can have the runoff between themselves. It's basically statistically impossible, but we're always assured that our elections are safe and secure, and we actually have proof of it in this next clip with the woman checking the.
Speaker 2: Votes finalize election results. Because the state allows for voters to mail ballots up until the day of the election, those ballots then have to be inspected, signatures checked and verified. See is she legally blind? He's a blind person? Oh my, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally a blind person checking the signatures. But it doesn't actually matter because in California, the signature verifications don't even matter.
Speaker 2: Can you read that? Yeah, signatures do not have to be identical or look the same to be accepted. So someone just has to sign something. That's like how they used to do, like illiterate people back in the day, like just sign at the bottom there and they make like a scratch. Yeah, they do nothing. They have the blind lady like counting the ballots, like, see we have a good operation here. It's something sketchy. That's a good one too, not mat checking a blind person just holding it to their face. Take that fascist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're counting the votes and like we said, the amount going to this Indian woman, what's.
Speaker 2: Her name, Nivia Nythia Ramen?
Speaker 1: Nythia Ramen basically is statistically impossible because there's not one vote for Spencer Pratt in these mailings.
Speaker 2: Can you read that? Yeah, there was a batch of twenty four thousand votes that happened, and Wall Street Ape said, according to artificial and intelligence. The statistical probitability of Spencer Pratt getting zero out of twenty four thousand votes and last night's Late night La ballot drop is one in trillions. California Democrats are rigging the election. And I think they cleared this up later and they said, oh, well that was a glitch. So when it becomes statistically impossible, then it becomes a glitch.
Speaker 1: Kind of like Joe Biden in Wisconsin that night, Yeah, three am. But yeah, the people were going over it and they were like, oh, it's not even one in trillions, it's one in like numbers that don't even exist. Yeah, like one of the like, oh, it's like if you went to Earth and picked one grain of sand, the odds would be the guest someone else picked the same grain of sand.
Speaker 2: And also part of the key was not only did Nithia Rahman make up a ton of ground on Spencer Pratt, but she beat Karen Bass thirty nine to thirty four percent, and she beat Pratt by over twenty points. So like the third place person is randomly outperforming the first place person just enough to edge it so that those two go to the runoff later.
Speaker 1: Right, But we can't get the Save Act passed. Yeah, yeah, No, we can't get everyone on the same page for that one.
Speaker 2: We can't end the filibuster. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there was a news report locally on Fox Local that was talking about some sketchy stuff with the helicopter coming with ballots, But as soon as the ladies said it, they cut her mic.
Speaker 10: We're now waiting for a chopper from Dan Eyes to land here with those ballads, and once they do arrive.
Speaker 4: Here, they are down at.
Speaker 2: So there's the audio cut. They're thrown into these vans.
Speaker 1: I think he was gonna say, you're not supposed to mention the helicopter from Van Eyes with with all the ballots. Sorry, totally, and then we have some more context around what's really happening in these last few days.
Speaker 2: Can you give that or read? Yeah. In the latest ballot count, city Councilwoman Nithia Rahman has passed Spencer Pratt for second place. Like we've been saying, if the count ended today, Ramen would advance to the November runoff against the mayor Karen Bass. On election night, Pratt led by about forty thousand votes, roughly a ten point advantage, and as of tonight, Ramen now leads Pratt by thirty one hundred votes, a net swing of more than forty three thousand.
Speaker 1: And then the forty three thousand is an interesting number because apparently there's forty three thousand homeless people.
Speaker 2: Can you read that? Yeah, you read Spencer Pratt's tweet. And then he said a net swing of more than forty three thousand votes since Tuesday, and he goes, forty three thousand. Huh, where have I seen that number before? And it's the number of homeless people in LA. Exactly. They militarized, they all voted, they all got their IDs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love that random Indian lady who they never heard of before. They take a break from doing the super mathe to follow up on local politics Nitthia Aram.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, and that's more of a joke from Spencer Pratt. But then we have a tweet here from United States. Really quick, sorry to interrupt, No, go ahead. We have the heat map of where the votes came from, and a lot of it is in skid Row downtown LA. Where skid Row is with all the homeless people. I used to live right there, it's all homeless, where people can be meat puppeted where ballots can be sent to an apartment mailbox instead of to a house, right, yeah, exactly, And well let's finish that last part that you were about to read. Yeah, Well, basically, US Attorney Bill Essay, and he's like an assistant attorney, said, California is blocking a federal audit of its voter rolls. California allows first time voters to register using forms of IDA that most Americans would find surprising, including a gym membership card, an employee ID card, creditor debit card, prescription drug label, or an insurance card, which, funnily enough, migrants can get illegals. Yeah. Yeah, and so he just kind of says, they allow third parties to collect their ballots. They're doing all this shit that like normally you'd be horrified at, but they're blocking a federal audit. And that's where I'm kind of gonna chime in and say what I think, Like Spencer Pratt, I don't think based on the election night, he could either surprise US and garner a lot more of the vote, or he could be second place, like second place to Karen Bass almost didn't matter, Like he wasn't gonna win it. In November so it was gonna be like five months of him just like laying out and exposing all the shit that they're up to, the money laundering, the bad practices. And now I think Spencer Pratty did a great job and he needs to switch and fulfill his destiny to maybe create some sort of lawsuit about illegal ballot practices or scummy techniques that California is using and take it all the way to the Supreme Court somehow. I think he needs to transition to like, all right, I'm kind of elite, I'm in illegal battle, and you know people on the right are going to fund it, and I just kind of got to go through the motions until this all the way gets up to the Supreme Court, because something needs to be done. This days after nobody, third world countries count their ballots faster than California. It's like a joke. And uh, maybe he can be the guy to transition to end that, yeah through lawfare, right.
Speaker 1: I hope so, And I hope it's not over. I hope Trump can maybe do something because it's so blatant, you's I think it's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's done, it's gone. But he can sue to get something maybe later that goes up to the Supreme Court. I don't even know the legalities of it, but otherwise California is lost. Hey once again? Good up, Yeah, clean up, clean up by the Democrats. Pan carry.
Speaker 1: I'm not happy, but they sent all the votes in again, even if it was, you know, thousands to zero for Spencer Pratt and it's impossible and they don't care, and we all saw it.
Speaker 2: You gotta respect that, gotta respect it. I wish we were as good at deporting people as they are at late ballots.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, all right, let's get to our Seattle updates. We've been covering seatle lot. We'll go kind of quick through this. But they just lost another local legendary chain, a bagel place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blazing Bagels, the iconic chain that's served over seven million bagels across five locations for twenty five years, has officially shut down for good. And this is something I've noticed with restaurants all the time. Employees get the news in a surprise email Thursday night, closed immediately, no warning, no severance, even local restaurants to hear they just one day it's closed. I don't know why they do.
Speaker 1: We get there and everything's stripped out, and now there must be a reason, though I don't know. They survived the pandemic and recessions, but apparently couldn't survive the twenty one dollars and thirty cent minimum wage, exploding taxes and a business climate that's become downright hostile, and downtown office vacancy is sitting at a brutal thirty four or thirty five point six percent, meaning like you know, the foot traffic isn't there, and that's part of the death spiral we just talked about, like, oh, nobody's here, the building loses value, there's no foot traffic, the restaurant lose its value, and then all of a sudden, it's what is it vape shops and those places where black women by their wigs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they pretty Korean owned, vietname is owned. So yeah, that's just another one blazing bagels And we don't know the full story. We don't know exactly what happened, but it seems like they've got they became strangled by regulations and minimum wage.
Speaker 1: We have another one here, an alcohol distributing company just left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yet another major business pulls out of Washington State. Republic National distributing company, one of the biggest wine and spirits distributors in the nation, will close their Washington locations and layoff two hundred and sixty seven workers by July thirty. First. Yeah, it just kind of lists where the layoffs are happening, one hundred and sixty six workers in Auburn fifteen and Everett twenty eight, and Seattle thirty and Spokane, and yeah they it kind of mentions in the article. The move comes as Washington business is increasingly worn about rising cost taxes, regulations, and a deteriorate business climate. So this is another example of the capital flight. You know, I'm assuming they're still going to be distributing, just somewhere a little a little nicer exactly.
Speaker 1: And then our last clip from Seattle is basically Seattle in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's someone on fent. Yeah. So a normal citizen crashes and needs help, doesn't get the help they need, and then there's someone next to them on fence. I don't know how much of a normal citizen that was anyway, but yeah, classic. So God, I wonder why people are leaving. Nobody wants to rent that office down here, are exorbitant prices. Right, Yeah, it's a joke, and you know what I mean, there's a real opportunity for I keep saying this strong red states to win, and they're gonna win productive people where the capital even maybe a bagel place, maybe a new blazon bagels.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, all right, let's get to our Carmelo Anthony update. This is actually gonna get maybe wrapped up pretty soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The prosecution rested on Saturday, and then the defense had basically to Monday, and I'm hearing that they already rested, so the jury's going to kind of go to deliberations soon. So this can happen at any time, especially with what we've seen in terms of the defense. It was not very good. It was not very good. Let's start with the headline and then let's get into what's going on. Yeah, Carmelo Anthony's defense suffered a huge setback on Monday after one of the teen's teammates appeared to backtrack on claims that Anthony had been surrounded by a group of students when he fatally stabbed Austin Metcalf. Basically, this teenager was on the stand used the word surrounded, and he was a defense witness, So he was there specifically to provide evidence for the defense of Carmelo Anthony.
Speaker 1: They surrounded him, Okay, did they surround him? Not really, Let's check the tape.
Speaker 2: And then they made him basically admit, oh yeah, it wasn't really surrounded. So it was basically like one of your main guys, who's a young, presumably dumb teenager, had his whole story fucked. Here's another quote from another defense witness, and a lot of these people are underage, so we just kind of get defense witness one, defense witness two witness. I think Carmelo was in the wrong prosecutors. Did Carmelo Anthony provoke the confrontation witness? Yes, there you go. And that was a witness for the defense, So I don't understand how like he was just like which side should I choose? Defense of prosecution. I'm just gonna tell the truth, right, yep.
Speaker 1: And then we have like some quotes from the testimonies as well, and then some more context.
Speaker 2: This is from the prosecution side. That happened a little earlier. Teen witness says Austin Metcalf didn't deserve what happened. A third witness from Frisco Memorial was called to the stand on Saturday. He described seeing Anthony in the tent, finding it strange since everyone normally stays in their own team's tent. He testified that when asked to leave, Anthony became more aggressive. What does he say next? The prosecutor asked, f you all, I'm not going to leave. You're all a bunch of pussies, the witness said. The witness testified that Metcalf took the lead in the situation. Prosecutor, did Austin take the lead? Witness Yes. Carmelo put his hand in the bag and said five times, touch me and see what happens. Touch me and see what happens. Touch me and see what happens. Touch me and see what happens. Touch me and see what happens. So he was black looping for posterity. I had to do it there because you guys have all seen that on video a bunch of times, and you know what that's like when someone's doing that.
Speaker 1: Something we've warned against. And we literally said, once you hear the looping, get out of there because it's going to escalate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it did. Austin said he's not going to touch this guy. He was calm. Prosecutor, what did you see during the stabbing? Witness? You saw a big hole in blood coming from his upper body. He then answered a question, calling Anthony the aggressor, prosecutor, what's your opinion, witness, My opinion is Austin didn't deserve what happened.
Speaker 1: There you go, and then we have another headline here where the defense almost botched it.
Speaker 2: And and you'll see Carmelo Anthony juror left open mouthed with shock at sight of Austin Metcalf's body as killer teens lawyer suggest victim impaled himself on knife.
Speaker 1: So for a second they were thinking like, well, maybe it was just a struggle, and then you fell into the knife, and that clearly wasn't the case. Yeah, and then we have some context here that's gonna kind of wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kind of more summing it. This guy says, really, we really really weak defense presented by Carmelo Anthony's side. Almost every witness they called ended up flipping and backing up the narrative of the prosecution. I'm not sure we've seen anything like this. Truly stunned this case made it to trial. What on earth was the Anthony family thinking. So that's kind of the vibe, like what the fuck? Like it's running up the score in a little league game.
Speaker 1: Like, it's basically the vibe from this jury trial. And what's your defense gonna be? Put a black man in jail?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he impaled himself and I was hoping for one black juror, like literally that was yeah, and we have some another tweet from that guy. Well, this is kind of speculation, but he says it sounds like the defense attempted to negotiate a plea deal once they realized how bad they were performing, but was quickly shot down by the state Court. Was delayed for two hours, and Austin's parents were called out to meet with prosecutors. The defense trying to score a last minute plea deal is a sign of desperation and an acknowledgment this trial has gone terribly wrong for Carmelo. Anthony Carmelo is in serious trouble. There you go. Yeah, so all signs are not looking good, and I think the last thing we're waiting on is some militant leftist juror who like was a sleeper cell who got in and is going to be like eleven to one or yeah, that's what I think too.
Speaker 1: And there were some people being interviewed that were Carmelo Anthony's supporters, which is, you know, almost an oxymoron. And then a lot of the supporters were mad that four black teens testified against Carmelo Anthony and they were kind of assuming, like, well, you're black and he's black, Like why would you testify against him. Meanwhile, they're all like friends and athletes together and they're just testifying to tell the truth. But because it was four black teens, they were like, ah, these guys are sellouts, like that was the energy. And then side yeah, and then sav Fernandez was interviewing people outside the courthouse and they had that same attitude.
Speaker 11: If evidence does come out that Carmelo was not in fact fighting for his life when he stabbed and killed Austin Metcalf, do you think that the black community will accept.
Speaker 1: That if evidence shows that he did not.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna stand b ours regardless.
Speaker 12: They stand by the ears, We're gonna stand burs regardless.
Speaker 1: So there you go, We're gonna stand by ours regardless. They stand by theirs, just like we did when Derek Chauvin went to jail for nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, for a fend at all addicts who had a fucking reaction, and.
Speaker 1: The whole country got like burned down city by city and no one really did anything. So they have like this Hollywood version of racism they think still exists. And I saw people online posting old pictures of like black people being linged, saying like, oh, same energy as Carmelo Anthony.
Speaker 2: Can you read the original? How white people gather, how white people online gather when it comes to the Carmelo Anthony case, same feelings, just different year. And it's these two lynched guys and a mob of white people. And I think the urban mind thinks that everyone who was lynched was like a falsely accused person who was a poor innocent like.
Speaker 1: To kill a mockingbird ship, Yeah, that's the vibe. And then Mametic Sescyphus had a great reply that explained the context.
Speaker 2: Well, all these photos are famous, and all these photos have written history down of what exactly happened, Sisyphus said, the people in that tree, Thomas Ship and Abram Smith confess to murdering a young man and raping his fiance. A third member of their stick up crew fled prior to the murder because he didn't want to attack a man he knew he was not hung and served a sentence in prison for accessory to murder. He confirmed these men committed the murder and rape as well. So there you go.
Speaker 1: It's like the same energy then from all the way back then, where any accountability, any justice against a black person is like injustice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or it's washed with one hundred years of history and then all of a sudden you can say anything you want about it. But people were alive, people knew there was a corroborating witness, and yeah, the killing got a little extra judicial, but I think justice was served right. Murder someone in front of their fiance and then rapeer. It's the most hateous shit there is, right, there's nothing worse.
Speaker 1: But we stand by our yeah, always and because I'm imagining they do that and they don't.
Speaker 2: That's the funniest part of the whole.
Speaker 1: And it's so clearly, it's so clear that we don't because we never complain about the white on black violence rate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we have a graph here.
Speaker 1: We're not going to fully explain it, but you can see what's going onct white on black versus black on white, and we don't really ever mention it. But there's like this energy where like we can't hold Carmelo Carmelo Anthony accountable until white people are held accountable for slavery. I guess like there is like an energy like that, like, oh, now you want accountability, what about what you did? And obviously that energy is also something we've debunked in the past. We have some slavery stats I want to throw into this section.
Speaker 2: Could you ever read? That's where the griefans comes from, right, That's where the majority of the grievans comes from.
Speaker 1: We're gonna side with Carmelo because he's our guy, and you guys have your guys, and you guys did slavery to us, so it's about time we look out for ourselves.
Speaker 2: That's the energy. And here's the facts about slavery. About four percent of the transatlantic slave trade ended up in what became the US slave voyages. Estimates three hundred and eighty eight thousand Africans disembarked in North America out of ten point seven million total who reached the Americas in eighteen sixty the peak three hundred and ninety three thousand slave owners out of thirty one point four million total US population, one point five three percent. In the fifteen slave states, owners were four point eight percent of the free population. By households families in the South, twenty to thirty percent owned slaves higher in the Deep South.
Speaker 1: And then Darth Powell summarized and said one hundred percent of the enslavement was done by Africans. Only four percent of total Transatlantic slaves ended up in America, where only one point three percent of Americans were owners of slaves. Yeah, you know, so that's the reality. And then like, you know, think about it too, like white people carry this scarlet letter in America, but most of our families probably came here in like the early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people missed it. A lot of people missed slavery completely.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you wanted to get mad at like old Jewish families in America who owned slaves, I'd understand. But then they get categories as white.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So whenever it doesn't you know, appeal, they get categorized. However, there's a carve out, they get lumped back in. That was you, Yeah, that was all of us, right, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So ultimately though the Carmel Anthony trial looks like it's going going very well for the prosecution, even the defense witnesses sucked, but the tribalism still stands. Those are the main themes that we see basically everywhere. Right, the evidence points one way, but the tribalism still stands, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's get to our migrant section. We're going to start off with some migrant welfare rates. We've talked about this in the past, but we want to reiterate Somalia number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the one thing they win at the ethnicity most likely to be on welfare in each country, USA Somalians, Denmark Somalians, Netherlands Somalians, Norway Somalians, Finland Somalians, Sweden Somalians Samalaias are most likely to be on welfare and are responsible for the highest crime rates per capita. So at least the number one, it's something just a useless population of people who never should have been imported to the West. I don't know who made someone did something bad there. Yeah, to get that idea in Somalians head's crazy and they kind of are like resource sponges. Yeah, definitely across the world.
Speaker 1: You know, when you have like water damage or you have like a flood in your house and you put those bags with the beads and hang them up and they soak up all the water. Definitely, that's like what Somalis do for resources, homes, hospital beds, seats in schools.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't even think. They just suck it up. They're not even thinking, and they don't even know what guides them to the house or to the welfare office. And they don't appreciate either.
Speaker 1: They don't say, whoa, I'm so lucky to be here, is so much better than where I came from, Like they think like, oh, my house is only one floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Imagine if you were air dropped into a different country, you'd be like, all right, shelter job this that you go through a checklist of things that you have to get sorted out and be like, I got a week to do this. Somalis are like the opposite where they go, okay, who helped me, give me, give me help? There's nothing on their own. It's really crazy. And then that across every country, you know, you'd think they'd excel somewhere Wow, the Somalis, they actually have a knack for living in this Scandinavian client they're succeeding in Norway. But no, that's obviously not the case because they're just a shitty population, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And in Minnesota, eighty one percent of them are on welfare. And we have some stats of other migrants that are on welfare their percentages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have been the most generous country in the world to our detriment. Obviously, twenty five percent of all Mexicans live in the US. Seventy percent of them rely on welfare. Ten percent of Guatemalans live here, seventy seven percent are on welfare. Twelve percent of Nicaraguans live here, seventy five percent rely on welfare. Twelve percent of Haitians live here, fifty three percent rely on welfare.
Speaker 1: So everyone's getting the free stuff. And I think if you talk to a normy, I think a lot of people think it's still thirty years ago where they go, Oh, it's probably ten to fifteen million illegals. And if someone wants to come to America and go for the American dream, they have the right to do that. Yeah, And then if you even asked them oh, should they get social benefits or welfare? And they go, oh no, but like that's the thing, like they think it's still nineteen ninety five immigration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're totally right. That thought process about like, oh, well, you know there may be first generation is these rates are fucking insane. Seventy percent to a country killing rate? Are you kidding me? Yeah? So you want me to read this one to Yeah, well, the US is unique, right of how screwed we are. The US has three times more immigrants than any other country on Earth. One of six immigrants on the planet live here. No other major developed nation becomes close. The outcome is clear. The US absorbs a disproportionate share of global migration, and nine out of two, nine out of ten new jobs go to them right now? Crazy? And yeah, so I think you're totally right. Everyone needs to reevaluate where we are and like, to what end does our generosity run out? Mine was nineteen ninety is when it ran out, you know. But everybody else, you're totally right, is living in some sort of weird, fake world where seventy percent you're kidding, you made this up? Where'd you get this from? Charlie Kirk or something right, they'd say shit like that.
Speaker 1: And then we covered a story in Bonus Land last episode where an African woman was at like this beach area in the UK and she's looking around and going, why are there no Africans here? Why would there be?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You you ever go to Africa and say, hey, where's where are the Puerto Ricans? You don't, you know? But it's like they don't even realize, like, you're not in Africa. There's Africans in the UK. There's UK people.
Speaker 2: That's why you left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy, There's like this thing where like all these western countries are free for all, and why aren't there more Africans here? Marco Rubio made some great points about this same thing.
Speaker 12: One of the things I see a lot in South Florida are people that have been in this country.
Speaker 4: They maybe came from.
Speaker 2: Cuba forty five years ago.
Speaker 12: They've worked here their entire lives, they retired, they get eight hundred dollars nine hundred dollars one thousand dollars a month of social security, and then they run into somebody who just got here from Cuba three months ago. It's twenty nine years old, doesn't work and it's given fifteen hundred dollars a month in.
Speaker 2: Benefits by our government because they're refugees.
Speaker 12: That refugee a year later is traveling back to Cuba fifteen times. So you're a refugee fleeing oppression from a place that you now go back and visit fifteen times the following year. And in the meantime, we're giving you Medicaid, food stamps, health care for your children, cash payments from the Refugee Fund. So imagine if you've been working here for forty years and your Social Security check is smaller than the benefits going to a twenty eight year old crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that hurts to hear. And that's like one of the biggest doomer. Blackpilling things is like just general unfairness. Like I know it's a little kid concept, but we've talked about it, like anyone can say that's not fair, but then nothing is done to correct it. They just keep the money machine on because everyone's getting paid.
Speaker 1: Right, you have very true and then we have some jobs that are pretty not good.
Speaker 2: This is staggering. Of the three hundred and sixty nine thousand jobs the US Labor Department says we're created last year, nearly all three hundred and forty eight thousand of them went to women and only twenty one thousand went to men. Basically, that means ninety four percent of the net employment growth in the US went to women.
Speaker 1: And then the reason it's in the migrant section. Bigger picture, when six percent of jobs are going to American men, it's a dead economy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, red flags blaring everywhere, sirens going off, and then it still seems like we're not doing enough, Like Marco Rubio talks about that and presents that. It's like, can we do anything in here? You are the Secretary of State, you have poll you got everybody's ear, right, this will go viral on Twitter. Someone's got to do something. Hey, fifty thousand likes oooh you drops the phone. He's like, do something please, Right, And then someone on Twitter, Steve made a good point. Yeah, at this point, Americans are no longer taxpayers. We are fraud victims and we want our money back. Let's we're fraud victims, guys. Yeah. And H one B stuff has been in the news a good amount lately. Can you read that. Yeah, Up to ninety percent of India's H one B visa applications contain fraudulent information or involved unqualified applicants, a former official tells Newsweek. So that's one person just kind of telling their story. But it matches what we think. You know, any corner that you can, you got to cut it. And if you got to, if you've got to do a white lie to change the trajectory of your life, and that means not living near the shitted in Ganji's with dead bodies floating by, you're gonna do it, right, Yeah, It's on us to stop. It's on us to stop giving money to Somali's. It's on us to make sure that an H one B guy isn't lying. So like, I get it. If I was one of these third world street rats, I'd be scamming, lying my ass off to it any means necessary to get into America. But it's on us, right, Yeah, exactly. And then there was a Fox segment that kind of talked about this as well.
Speaker 11: Holders Since twenty fifteen, over seventy percent came from India and nearly twelve percent from China. And when you zoom in on this map you're looking at you, you can see where most are being hired. The dark red spots show a high density of H one B visa holders, and now we're learning more about the fraud within the program. One former official tells Newsweek that up to ninety percent of applications ninety percent from India contained fraudulent documents or involve unqualified applicants, and financial law enforcement in India claim it has uncovered a network of universities that produce fake degrees which were possibly used to obtain these high skilled H one B visas.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: They use fake degrees to get the visa program, and then they get here, and then they're here forever. They bring their whole family, and ninety percent are fraudulent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred thousand fake degrees from that Indian H one B fraud bus that was in India where they found that. So you guys know, everything's fake. Everything is cheated to the max. And in instead of like we do all these little half measures like Trump put one hundred thousand dollars feet, it's like, can we start from the ground up again. They're doing fake university degrees and then they're vouching for each other. It's this circular system, like when I get wanted a recommendation for a job. It had to be a real guy who really knew I could do something. India goes, all right, we all do it, and it's like a human centipede of you swear yeah, he can vouch for me? All right, do you swear? Yeah? He's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like everyone's just faking in exactly. We have a clip here of Indian h one B. I'm assuming trying to do a sales call to an elevator.
Speaker 2: Sir, this is an elevator. This is not a This is not a landlined or.
Speaker 4: Phone, is it you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Eator? Well, who gives a fuck? You just called an elevator trying to sell me something.
Speaker 1: Good sales instincts though, Yeah, yeah, if it was a home elevator, you really got something.
Speaker 2: You've really got a mark now, right, do you need the Google gift card? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I need you to go through CVS start getting gift cards for me.
Speaker 2: Please imagine getting scammed because you gave your credit card information through the elevator for the elevator speaker. And if he knew that was an elevator, it could be dangerous telling him that information because now he'll call and be like the elevator is stuck. You need to get the gift card to escape, buy one on your phone. It might give him an edge. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: And then the Trump one hundred thousand dollars H one B thing, and that actually got thrown out by a judge.
Speaker 2: It looks like, yeah, some sort of district judge. And I think that the main crux of the argument was that that serves as a tax. And then Trump doesn't have the power to levy taxes, so I mean they look out for him. Yeah, so no, this is one of those things where it's like, okay, guys, then let's ramp up enforcement. We like, if you're gonna give me a loss somewhere, I'm gonna make it ten times harder for you everywhere else. We need to get all over this and this Trump administration, like this is a very key test. Nobody likes H one b's. It suppresses Americans' wages, It takes Americans jobs, It transforms suburbs of Dallas completely. It gives people pooja rooms and spice racks in their kitchen. Like we covered last episode. It's so unfucking popular that if you don't do everything you can on this issue, then you're compromised, like you're fucked right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, all right, Well that's the end of our migrant section. We're not moving on to the final page of housekeeping, where I can say whatever I want, use the opportunity to go to post helpus Juice, the Algo leave the like comment comment again, and starry yapp and Peelbox needs to be full.
Speaker 2: Notifications need to.
Speaker 1: Be on old episodes to be watched, and the link to this episode is the center of the voice in the group chat. And also you need to sign up for members so you can watch the Richard RatBoy Show, which just dropped on Friday.
Speaker 2: Everyone loved it.
Speaker 1: And then also I am releasing my first episode of Fleckus Files, the Miami Mall incident this coming up, so that's gonna be good nine am on the front page.
Speaker 2: You guys will see it in a new playlist.
Speaker 1: And then over the weekend, I was talking in the group chat and I was making ribs, but I didn't have my oven working, so I had to use a fire pit and I actually asked the group chat for help and no one helped me. Really, group Chat, how you don't I mean, it was maybe like time sensitive on a Saturday. Hey, I need to make ribs right now. There was no rib expert, and there was no rib expert at the moment. But look who's laughing now us The ribs came out good. Doesn't that look good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the group chat is a lot of fun. We just got over one hundred members. It's all on discourse. If you guys joined Tier two, you'll see the group chat link on the community post page, so you can get into the discord and hang out with everybody.
Speaker 2: Great community.
Speaker 1: We talk guns, politics, racist jokes, cooking, all kinds of good stuff, so you guys will like it. All right, let's get to our first story for the final page of Housekeeping. There is a new crypto bounty program where someone will say I'll pay X amount of money if someone does this, and people are doing it.
Speaker 2: Real life bounties, real life shit, introducing go by pump fun. So it's real hunger game shit. Yeah. And in the advertisement they use a bunch of wholesome things like, oh, create a website, do this, and then people are like, pull out your teeth, run naked across something, right, like a Black Mirror episode. Yeah, we have some examples of the highest bounty so far. Yeah, fifty six thousand dollars to skydive into a World Cup match. Twenty four thousand dollars to interview Henry Novak's killer's family, and the interview means shoot them, that's what it said. Oh really, yeah, okay, three thousand to quit your job live on camera. Thirty one hundred dollars to host a best butt contest, that's butt. Twenty seven hundred dollars to get a tattoo on the forehead and someone did that last one. We have a picture here. An Indian man said. Twenty seven hundred that's like a year's salary for me. And he tattooed bounty work on his head, but he misspelled it, and some people said that he wasn't going to get paid because of the misspell but apparently in the contract it was misspelled in the contract and he did get forty sold for that. Yeah, so twenty seven hundred bucks, and I think he made more. I think he made more because someone launched a bounty Work token without the end. So someone did this so that they could promote bounty work there project or token, whatever you want to call it, and it ended up fucking them and kind of going wrong.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like next level reality TV where you can just like pay to see what you want, and then some desperate persons like all right, so well, the one thing I got a dark The one thing I'm learning from how retarded our migrants are and how many there have been is there are a lot of low IQ desperate poor people in the world.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this could be good. This is hunger game shit. This is their way out. I don't know if it's good, but some dark shit's gonna happen, is what I'm saying. It's gonna get interesting, all right. Next, we have a tick update.
Speaker 1: This guy isn't again a tractor or something in Nebraska, and look what he sees. I hope you guys can see this, but that is all ticks, A little small ticks.
Speaker 2: Disgusting. So I just had to get fuel and you just.
Speaker 1: Got bombard or file And a lot of people are still saying like, oh, I've been working with horses for years, I've been a farmer for years, I've been hiking for years. I've never seen it like this. Yeah, it's horrible.
Speaker 2: What do we do? I don't know. Something needs to be done, and they did this on purpose. RFK.
Speaker 1: So you know, like on one side, like the cities are all fucked, right, anyone who lives in this city is fucked. There's chemicals in the water, testosterone is down, all the bad lights and everything. And then for the urbit for the rural folks, people kind of thought, well, those guys are going to be strong, and I think they're planning to get those guys is to give them all alpha gal so they can't eat meat and then lower their testosterone that way. Okay, so they are doing a multi scheme plan once again, a potentially successful.
Speaker 2: Op by the bad guys.
Speaker 1: All right, our last piece of the final page of Housekeeping the movie Obsession. Yes we saw it.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was under a hunt, it was under a million dollars to make, and they made over one hundred million dollars from it.
Speaker 2: They're over like two twenty now two.
Speaker 1: Hundred something million. Massive success made by YouTubers. But there's an online conversation happening from the people who worked in the crew on the movie because they're revealing how much they got paid versus how much the movie made and they want more money now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Obsession art director is trending after she revealed that she earned just sixty seven hundred dollars from the one hundred and seventy five million dollars hit, sparking debate over whether breakout films ohe bonuses to crew members. So this was a twenty day movie shoot and she got sixty seven hundred dollars. It was like three fifty three seventy five a day or something like that. Art director, art director of the hottest movie of the year. And what does she do. She goes and cries online about how she didn't get a bonus. Art director Sally Choi revealed she earned just over sixty seven hundred for her work on a film that grossed two hundred and fifty times its budget. She said she accepted three hundred per day while living paycheck to paycheck. She wrote this long, whiny Instagram thing like I was doing so much, I was doing all of this and we're getting fucking nothing. Yeah, And she was like a low worked person who agreed to a rate. And if the movie flopped, do you think she'd give some of the money back? That's the key. If the movie flopped, Hey, can you give twelve hundred bucks? Back. We really need to recover some of this money. Yeah, and then would.
Speaker 1: You have accepted less pay plus a small percentage of the revenue.
Speaker 2: Maybe she says that now knowing after all, why didn't you?
Speaker 1: And listen, I'll take half pay and half in equity credits or whatever.
Speaker 2: And there's a good you know, this is something to learn from, like maybe you do negotiate, give me a percent of a percent. You know, we got to do something for the crew.
Speaker 1: But the problem in LA is all those independent movies suck so bad. So it's like, all right, just give me the cash up from this is one in ten twenty million.
Speaker 2: Maybe right, but now it's free money. I need money more now, please. But it's so interesting, and it's a case study in like that leftist entitlement. Like I'm I was on a movie. The contract was clear, it was twenty days. The lead actress I think got twenty grand. She killed it right. But instead of being like, all right, I got smoked. But that was a huge success. And now my name means something now and I'm gonna charge four five times my rate for the next time. I'm an art director. She just gambles, And actually I was gonna say, like, nukes herself in this, but really she doesn't nuke herself because it's a gamble on somebody being like, yes, girl, I'm a leftist too, come here, I'll put you in this movie. Right, So that's what she's rolling the dice for. But very weird leftists sort of like entitlement where I'm gonna steal some of this momentum, make it like an argumentative almost while the movie's still ripping in theaters. Make it about me.
Speaker 1: But the whole thing with the artists in LA is like insane with like music, especially like are your first album, you don't really make money, but now everyone knows you. And then the second album is when you renegotiate your contract, like you have to put in time and then you can raise your rates. So now she can go around saying, I was the art director for Obsession, I'm gonna work on Curry Barker's next movie, and now your career is launched. Congratulations, But hindsight, actually I should have taken that sixty seven hundred. Yeah, now actually I want one hundred. Wait, so you were the art director on Obsession.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Oh, but I see her. You're also whined and blew up everyone's secrets and complained about it and slandered everybody after Okay, we're hire a guy. We'll give you a call back. CHOI, whatever, what's my hired Doug? Doug will do it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Doug.
Speaker 2: Doug doesn't fucking yap either. He doesn't complain.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's the end of the final page. We're now moving on to cringe of the week. All right, for our first story of cringe of the week, it's gonna be a pride focused cringe. Yeah, and unfortunately pride is bringing out the worst in people. Tammy Duckworth was talking about pride. Look at her shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can pee next to me, it says on her shirt. But Tammy Duckworth has no legs. And when you have no legs, you get around in a wheelchair. And when you get around in a wheelchair, I think she's in the handicap stall. It's very true. So she's just wearing a shirt that's like you could piss next to someone's child instead of me and pure virtue, No one pisses next to her.
Speaker 1: I might have a different take than you, But a senator is promoting piss play.
Speaker 2: Oh, yellow showers, all piss cover me deep in tears. Let's get the pull out the kiddie pool. Yeah, okay, it's that thing. Okay, I misread the situation. And then doesn't that exclude people who do diaper play? I think so? Yeah, so she doesnt seem fair, doesn't seem inclusive to me, Tammy, you have to apologize to the piss play diaper boys apologize right now. She probably would.
Speaker 1: But it's the same thing we see with women leadership, Like it feels good to make trans folks feel welcome aka, there's no standards aka, now women aren't safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like a boom boom boom. It goes quick death spiral in that regard too. Yeah, women aren't safe. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And our next example, a Hello Fresh is participating in Pride. Can you read their official state with a vulgar vulgar depiction and although it is accurate, right, we're always kind of trying to show what the gay guys are up to, which is some really disgusting shit.
Speaker 2: Hello Fresh said official statement. We know eating isn't always a top priority this month. We respect that, but for those of you who are prepping, we have an extensive lineup of high fiber recipes available Happy Pride. So they're talking about what gay guys should eat before they get fucked by each other. Yeah yeah, yeah, and high fiber and usually twink skipped meals so they can get passed around at the poppers party. And Hello Fresh is like has some gay guy who's like, trust me, I know about this. I'll write a press release.
Speaker 1: So Hello Fresh killing giving advice to these twigs that get killed.
Speaker 2: Out Yeah, twinks are getting killed out there. And there was a comment too, they said use code bottoms up for a Pride month discount bottoms tops fiber. They're like they're there's this weird, weird thing where it's like if someone who doesn't know about this, like we obviously know about what the gays are up to. They're spreading the diseases. They go to parties, they have anonymous sex grinder shows you where everybody is in feet. But like someone who takes the bait on Obama, like late second term Obama, like they deserve to get married to each other, like people who think gay guys are just like two men in a house doing the same thing a man and a women do. And then they start reading this, What are they talking about? Bottom's up fiber? What are they shitting on each other? You know, it kind of gets a detailed thing, like you're trying to wink at your gay fan base, I guess, but then you're also revealing it to the normies, which is a dangerous game that they take too far.
Speaker 1: And the wink as if it's like, oh, we know you guys like devil Waar's prada. Yeah, it's like you guys, you're talking about like the worst part of it, poop.
Speaker 2: They're talking about poop, right, Like, isn't that crazy? The company, the meal delivery company is talking about shitting on someone's Yeah know what?
Speaker 1: Hey, And then we're going back to Washington State for some bad news. There there's an all ages sex shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bellingham Public Schools board director who runs an all ages sex shop is hosting events for children as young as nine at the Wink Wink Boutique. Jen Mason, the owner of the sex shop, has hosted many events for children there. Leftists believe it is sex positive to introduce young children to sexual subjects and content, and it says the poster for it or whatever says inclusive all ages not creepy sex shop Bellingham, Washington. No, I thought it was gonna be creepy. Yeah, but they've alleviated all my stress there. Okay, I guess it's fine then to talk to nine year olds about sex toys, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then we have another story out of Seattle in Washington as well, where a naked person was chasing children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is this the next door app or something? Yeah, one of those police radio tracker apps. Naked person chasing children? Can we talk you about this? All ages sex shop? It's not creepy? What are you running for?
Speaker 1: So I think Seattle might be the number one pick for like a pedo.
Speaker 2: City, trans dystopian pedo city, because.
Speaker 1: There are some cities that like pop up in the desert where everyone's in a trailer and they're all sex offenders, but they all live in like a camp.
Speaker 2: We have one of those in our area, van Ellis Park. There's like a sex offender trailer park, so they're all sex offenders.
Speaker 1: Besides those like Bigger Picture city wide, Seattle is probably the maybe one of the worst.
Speaker 2: Yes, they also have a drag parade for dogs. Denver Bride hosts first ever doggie drag show. And they put some hone tits. These guys look as good as the as the real people. It's it's the same effort, right, cheap props and uh and shitty dancing right and not not a convincing outfit. Yeah, but they f the d's yes, unfortunately. Yeah, monkey pocks spread to the dogs and the children. We've talked about this, remember.
Speaker 1: And then I found a new guy online who's been hammering my algo. Yeah, killing my founding like tight little alco and he has advice as a gay urologist.
Speaker 15: Figuring is inserting a peeled ginger root into someone's ass. Ginger root is a sex toy. You don't have to google it. Just trust me. I'm doctor Josh. You're a favorite gay urologist and sexual health expert. Figuring is the practice of peeling and carving ginger root into the shape of a butt plug and inserting it the compound that makes your mouth burn when you eat it. Rang creates an intense burning sensation that builds over twenty to forty minutes in the anis now. The danger is an existing fissure, hemorrhoid, or microcare that turns that burn into a medical problem and ginger without a proper flared base can get lost internally, which means a trip to the er for you and your ginger root.
Speaker 2: So you got to figure out how to do it safely. Yeah, and this guy, I think he said some sort of phrase your favorite sexual health expert, and then he's describing something inserting a foreign object into an outbound.
Speaker 1: Door that has a very bad reaction, like that used to be a torture technique five hundred years ago. So we've come a long way and now it's like cool and normal, and they're making content about it. And also they used to apparently put ginger in showhorses butts to make them have a little more pep in their stuff when they're shown get a jolt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe that's what they're going for. And then this doctor also made another video.
Speaker 15: There's something called bottoming fever. You can have flu like symptoms like chills or low grade fever after intense anal sex. This is an inflammatory response to microtrauma to your rectal lining. But it's nothing to be worried about. Rest hydrate and it should resolve on its own within twenty four hours. If it doesn't, and you have a fever that lasts beyond twenty four hours. That can be a sign of proctitis, inflammation of the rectal lining, or an early infection that needs to be evaluated.
Speaker 2: I'm doctor Johnson's normal, dude. All the shit that we joke about, they're like genuinely concerned about. Like sometimes me and you will go, oh, you're ripping me. Then they're always getting ripped. They're always getting fucking rire getting fucked sick. Oh if we call it, what do we say, twink mania? Yeah, that's bottom fever at twink mania, like we into dependently through comedy, are are stumbling upon these great secrets they have And I what was it, ginger route. I've never even joked about that or made that up. So it's worse than what they do, things that we can't even think of.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're ripping men.
Speaker 1: So and then the guy said, oh, it's totally normal, and so well, what are you talking about? Oh the swelling and the inflammation from getting f' in the a so hard it makes you feel sick.
Speaker 2: That's a normal reaction to a not normal thing. It'll go away in a few days. This health sexual wellness guy is telling you right, so bad, All right, let's get to our next story.
Speaker 1: It's not as intense, but it is about trands and children. Sixty one men boys in women's sports are in one league in Colorado.
Speaker 16: A county in Colorado had sixty one biological males on girls sports teams, not statewide, one district. The government had a step in and tell them that they were violent, Title nine and the punishment was literally just a warning letter. These are real girls losing roster spots and scholarship opportunities. Sixty one in one district. This is no longer hypothetical.
Speaker 14: This is disgusting crazy.
Speaker 2: And that was Jefferson County Public Schools, and that's in Colorado.
Speaker 1: And you think, like, oh, sixty one nationwide or sixty one over the last few years, sixty one in one league. That's sixty one girls who aren't starting or getting the spot they should.
Speaker 2: Whoops. Tammy Duckworth probably has a shirt for this though. Yeah, mind your own bathroom. Yeah, get off the podium, bitch, command's here, something like that. Yeah, so Pride's not really off to a great start. No, it's ugly. Everyone's got bottom fever. Bottom fever's going around. So if you ever see a gig guy in town and he's like sweating and you know he got that means someone ripped him last night. Someone was ripping him. Someone would absolutely killed him. All right, Our last clip is not about pride. It's just you wanna you wanna get your Actually, never mind, I was gonna say something about a gay joke that me and Fleck is doing. I was like, since we've done a horrible section here, you want to just go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: But that's a good one I have, am that's not much of a joke. It's not even funny.
Speaker 2: What about the oiled up twink? We have twin taps out.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Never mind, guys, we have like this inside joke where I go, hey, Richard, what's this on your computer? You google searched oiled up twink taps out? That's not funny though, it's not even funny too far, so honestly, yeah, we we have a problem between us. We go really far, but then we kind of have to moderate a little bit. Yeah, but oiled up twinks they are tapping out out there, no big deal, not that funny. Guys, in the bottom fever they happen out you're killing me you're killing me. You're killing me, all right, you're digging in me.
Speaker 1: Hey, if they talk about it, if there's a senator talking about piss play, we could talk about.
Speaker 2: To do whatever we want. There's no rules. That's true. That's very true. Right, dog got monkey pox. Something has to be done, all right.
Speaker 1: The last story from Cringe is not about pride. This woman gets the ick from her husband now that she's pregnant, so.
Speaker 2: It says, getting the ick from my husband at eight months pregnant, but it feels justified. And he's wearing those gay little no show socks, and she's eight months pregnant, so she's hormonal, but she she has the ick, right yeah.
Speaker 1: And the guy's also wearing a forty thousand dollars AP watch and she probably doesn't have to do shit all day.
Speaker 2: That doesn't give you the ick, does it, Having forty grand disposable income that you can just easily put on a watch. And then all she has to do all day is like what scroll reels? Yeah, yeah, and like take a bath and maybe go to them. I don't know, I gotta go get another lavender bomb.
Speaker 1: All the way downstairs, I know, go all the way to the garage to get my bath bomb.
Speaker 2: It's a tough life, but I wanted to bring this in. I know it's unrelated to the pride and bad cringe that we just did, but I feel like since women are more geared toward social media, I feel like, in general, like your average woman is like has tried to get on social media a lot more than the average men. But obviously men perform high once they reach the top. But the ick, the ick. Getting the ick is a big thing that women always do. And then they kind of like put their boyfriends on blast and it's a little playful Like I'm not saying anybody has a bad relationship or whatever, but I've noticed that it's kind of a reversal of the roles where remember back in the boomer days, when like a boomer would have a shirt about how much he hated his bitch wife. Yeah, now it's kind of switched and millennial and gen Z women post about it like, oh, my boyfriend gave me the ick, like he's so fucking stupid. I saw him on a bike. I saw him treading water and his little legs the way the water refracted, it didn't it looked like he was a little boy. So we brought some boomer memes here, I have a bad back and then the husband says, the fronts already fucked up too. It's kind of you know those old boomer comics where they I'd rather be fishing, but my bitch wife, my stupid bitch one. It was like so mean and heavy handed. Um, yeah, sir, please don't please understand to buy an antidepressant pill, you need a proper prescription. Simply showing your marriage certificate and wife's picture is not enough, like, oh, I hate my nagging wife. And now it's kind of switched. And women do it to the men, but they've rebranded as the ick and then they go on blast.
Speaker 1: And we've talked about this before. Obviously a lot of it is probably women who were on birth control up until they got married, and then they're gonna get off birth control to have kids. But when you're on birth control, it fucks up your hormones and it makes you attracted the feminized men. So a lot of times women will be on birth control, they'll get married, they'll get off birth control to have a kid.
Speaker 2: Then when they get.
Speaker 1: Off, they actually are repulsed by their husband because they're very feminized.
Speaker 2: That's kind of sorry to bring back obsession into it, but for those of you who've seen the movie, she kind of snaps into this, Oh I love my husband. Now that's the reverse obsession. You get off birth control, you go, who's this fucking twink? And why is he wearing these short socks? You get the fuck out of my house? Right, you can't protect me. It's a reverse obsession. Yeah, that's very true. Our pulsionlion pulsion, and it's about your wife who's now off birth control for the first time, and she sees your arms trying to start a lawnmower and you fail six times, and then she plans a life insurance murder hit on you. Yeah, and then well she gets roughed up a little bit, but not too don't punch me in the face. And then we'll cover it on the RRB Show. Then we'll cover it on the podcast Full Circle.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's the end of Cringe. We're not moving on to Urban Decay. All right, Urban Decay. We're gonna start off Urban Decay with some teen takeovers. We're gonna go kind of fast through it because there's not many points to be made that we haven't made already, but there were a lot of teen takeovers aka Black teen takeovers over the weekend. The first was at a church in Ohio. They tried to do a fun fest. Yeah, and it didn't really take Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Saint Catharine Catholic Church in Columbus. And this is fun Fest. There's some copyright music, so we're just gonna play it. Fun Fest is like a stampede. You run away, people get knocked out. Yeah, kicked in the head while you're down. Knocking bitches out is fun. Yeah, it's fun fest. This is fun for them. We could do it. I didn't say what kind of it's fun for us. Yeah, there's like six people in a convertible. You guys know, it's just more team takeover shit. It's the same people doing the same thing that they saw online from a different city that now they want to do. It's like the kool Aid fucking pineapples. It's the same thing. They're happening in tandem in parallel. Yeah, takeovers and kol Aid pineapples. That's that's the culture this summer.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then this next clip is from Kansas City.
Speaker 2: They love stampeding. Oh we gotta wrestle the white cop kicking the cop in Kansas City. I think they we recently covered one where Yeah, they had like a fair the same thing.
Speaker 1: You see how they run and laugh when the stampede starts. And we've said before, but it's like the black running of the bulls. Yeah, yeah, oh it's shooting and it's like now we got to run. It's like a little like event.
Speaker 2: It's fun for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Winston Salem will play it in the background while you maybe read the context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says panic is ensuing amongst business owners of downtown Winston Salem, which was overrun by hundreds of teens from eight pm to four am for a second time. Teens began fighting each other in the streets, dealing drugs and underage drinking. Sixteen people were arrested or received juvenile petitions. Twenty year old had a concealed weapon. Yeah, you know, it's just everywhere mid size cities, if you have a certain amount of black population, you're going to have some sort of teen issue. This summer not good.
Speaker 1: And then we're getting into some sad stories. Now we have a lot of white teens who were killed by black perpetrators.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or white young people. But common theme is that the same teens who do the takeover around the same age, they're the ones being perpetrators against these young white kids. We're gonna start off with a Penn State kid named Billy Schmidt who just died over this last weekend, I believe. And here's the footage.
Speaker 17: The final moments of twenty two year old Billy Schmidt's life were caught on camera pleading for his cell phone.
Speaker 4: It's very upsetting.
Speaker 17: Video from Ezra Rolandavig's porch camera at one thirty Saturday morning shows two young men talking with Billy, who's off camera to the left. Seconds later we see Billy follow them into the street toward twentieth and Durfer. Moments later, a gunshot is heard. We've muted that audio out of respect for the family.
Speaker 4: Over a phone. It's abhorrent.
Speaker 2: It's super sad. Killed him for nothing, nice young white kid who was a Penn State college student. Didn't deserve it. Killed him for nothing. And what do you get for a cell phone? Say it's last generation and you get forty cents on the dollar for it. Killed the guy for three hundred bucks, maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe even less. And it's Billy Schmidt, a Penn State kid. Like that's like Americana, you know, Yeah, killed.
Speaker 2: By a stupid black kid teenager in fucking the hoodie, the outfit, the outfit that you can't judge, right, yeah, the thing that they say, oh you Trayvon Martin could have been Obama's son. Yeah, and he could have killed my son too, Like what do you what's the what's the issue here? Wearing like beanies and hoodies in the summer, the criminal outfit and the streets of Philadelphia during January June.
Speaker 1: Right, But then none of this ever gets talked about from the black community. They're defending Carmelo Anthony because we stay by ours, because they stay by theirs, yeah, you know, and like no one even talks about this. And then we have here a clip from Billy Schmidt's parents, look out distraught.
Speaker 2: They are so.
Speaker 4: Much I don't understand how someone could do this to me and family and you're just gonna walk in the door.
Speaker 11: The family believes.
Speaker 2: It was super sad.
Speaker 1: Everyone's destroy lives ruined over and what a phone over?
Speaker 2: Criminals a culture of shitty people who think that you can kill someone over an object. Nobody else there's no other culture of people on earth who do that at this rate than young black kids. And these black kids, like you said back in the day, all the time, Like it's like getting stung by what baby scorpion or getting bitten by like a baby rattlesnake baby to control the venom. Yeah, so it's like a cell phone. Normally, if someone starts resisting, you just go, ah, fuck it, I'll find an easier mark. But since you're so stupid, you just shoot him in the chest and you kill someone. And then the funny thing is not the funny thing, but like that guy is like a productive guy, a taxpayer who was in line to be leeched off of by migrants and everybody, right, and then instead you just kill him. So you're like a net negative killing a net positive. It's so bad. We have another example that happened like a week ago, but it's a similar theme. And back to the Billy Schmidt will show how old do you think that kid is? Fifteen seventeen, eight, fifteen sixteen, he's he's young, he's skinny, he's not a filled out guy. There was another story that happened in Indianapolis that we kind of scrubbed over. But we're covering it now because we saw who got arrested. Twenty three year old Indiana University grad Brett Skrogum, a promising Kelly School of Business alum, was gunned down in downtown Indianapolis parking garage on May twenty eighth. And this was like in the broad daylight, like I think he was going to a game or something, meeting with his parents and it was like six seven pm. So random crime. Shot to death. Another productive white guy from a nice school, Kelly School of Business, pretty hard to get into, shot by a fourteen year old. Well yeah, and here's the police chief deb talking about it.
Speaker 18: I'm frustrated and disheartened to tell you that the person we believe responsible for this.
Speaker 2: Ten year old child.
Speaker 18: Just in the last month, we've had four teenagers arrested for murder, several others arrested for serious violent felonies, many of which involve firearms.
Speaker 2: Is there anything new and so you know that's it. Like school's out for summer, The team takeovers are happening, the random murders are happening. Keep your head on a swivel if you live in any of these shitty leftist areas, right, Indianapolis, fourteen year old. Okay. And then also again, as we've said a ton of times, if someone's in the stupid criminal uniform and you go, ah, he looks young. There's four. She just said. There were four who murdered someone in Indianapolis. That's one city, one group, one type of guy. Right, So don't be oh, gee, he looks he might need some help or anything. Get the fuck away, especially parking garage, stairwell, anything like that. Start running like you're in a movie. You just see him and run. If it's wearing the stupid fucking uniform and he looks like he's got an IQ of about eighty. Yeah, don't hold the elevator door. Better safe.
Speaker 1: And then what maybe he goes, Oh, I was just on my way to my pre med class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I dropped my calcul I left my calculus book. That's why I was running down the stairs so fast. Had nothing to do with you. Don't you feel stupid? And yeah, I'll be oh, yeah, I guess on that one I was wrong, Yeah, one out of one hundred less. And then this couple was robbed. Look what this looks like.
Speaker 10: Still haven't recovered from their weekend attack recorded on their security camera, which shows a group of sixteens with guns assault and rob them while they were walking their dog. Later, they learned the attackers, now in custody, are only thirteen to sixteen years old. They say a moment on the video when a protective husband shields his wife from the barrel of a gun brought them together closer than ever.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's a good thing. Yeah, thank you, thank you to those teens. We're gonna reward them with some sort of metal. But again, teenagers, Oh, you should be shocked by the ages. No, I'm not. They get babysat in the school and then they're out on the streets with no fucking activities to hold them together. They have access to weapons, and they think crime is cool, like yeah, of course, the shit's happening more and more. And who do they target? White people? Yeah?
Speaker 1: White people. And it didn't go well for the carjackers. In this next clip, some teens tried to rob a marine for his car and they got reversed.
Speaker 7: Surveillance video showing Jacob Borda working on his pickup truck near Oxon Hill High School Wednesday around four forty five in the evening. Now take a look at the four teens walking near him on the sidewalk, one wearing a backpack and three others, all dressed in hooded sweatshirts. He says they demand his car, keys, phone, and other valuables. The team, dressed in red, white and blue, pulls out a gun and points it directly at bord his head. With the other three suspects surrounding them, the team becomes distracted. In a split second, Border fights back to disarm the team. Borda's brother runs up to help and listen. The gunfires during the struggle, Fortunately no one has shot, the bullet hitting borders truck and then one of the suspects tries to jump in, but Borda's brother turns around fighting back, grabbing that team, and they hold the suspects down until Prince George's County police arrive. Meanwhile, you can see Sky, their dog, checking on his owners to make sure they're okay. Officers arrested all four suspects. How are you feeling tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling grateful I'm still here safe with my family. And how are you able to disarm the teams? Tell us about that?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: It took me just one split second.
Speaker 1: We went to training for the Marines, and that came right on on the moment.
Speaker 4: What should happen.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 1: You pick the wrong one on that one. But broad daylight is the summer. Everyone's wearing pants and a hooded sweatshirts with the hoods up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If I see you in a hoodie this summer, I'm crossing the fucking street and your skin's black. Honestly, you know, if you're a white kid wearing a hoodie, I'll go, what the fuck are you doing? We're at such a crazy point where these kids are so bad and they're fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, and that doesn't fucking matter to me when a gun with a chambered round is in my face, right, I don't give a fuck what your birth certificate says when a gun is in my face. Yeah, And thankfully this could have ended a lot worse, right. Oh yeah, and then his truck got shot. He probably has to pay for that. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And I actually was in the neighborhood the other day, my neighborhood, walking around with my dog, and there was a kid on a bike probably looked like seventeen to nineteen black kid.
Speaker 2: And no place in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: No place in the neighborhood, like loitering where he's off his bike and he's not even riding it. Well, he was riding, and it looked like he was riding to see like who left something out, who's got packages on their porch, who's got the garage door open? Like he was looking like he was scouting. And I kind of said, hey, hey, how's it going, like kind of like what are you doing here? And he goes, hey, how you doing, sar. So it wasn't so bad. Like he called me sir, and he's well spoken. He wasn't a migrant. But he was wearing pants, a hoodie and a beanie And it's like one hundred degrees in the summer in June in Florida and you're wearing a beanie on a bike with hoodie and pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm reaching for my firearm. Yeah, I see you. I'm hovering my hand right over where it is right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was get to our our next clip, a bunch of teens got arrested outside of a store, which I believe they tried to rob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we just showed you how many tea. Black teens are making victims out of people. Two dead white kids who just graduated or were in college. A marine who had to wrestle him down and get his truck shot.
Speaker 1: And he almost got shot himself and like luckily got away and that was a marine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, barely got out. And here's what they do when uh, here's what the teens do when they're caught.
Speaker 19: They start wailing, all right, are okay, No, he's fucking thirteen, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: He's just thirteen, as if the cops are wrong. Yeah, and these fat uh black women, they start heckling the police. And obviously these kids were in the commission of a crime to be arrested. And imagine turning to the uh convenience shop voter and going, oh, sorry, sir, Uh these kids were just fourteen. They're actually going to keep all the ship they stole. Yeah, so they play the victim when they get caught, but they'll shoot someone in cold blood in a parking garage in Indianapolis, right, Like, I don't know, man, maybe they need to start in jail and then get let out if they have good behavior. That's something that's been floated around on the internet.
Speaker 1: A little bit, or maybe the rules for you know what a minor is eighteen and younger. Maybe it should just be thirteen for certain groups or in the cities.
Speaker 2: Maybe Well, if you're not charging as an adult, and say that fourteen year old doesn't get charged as an adult for that parking garage murder in Indianapolis, you're just out of jail when you're twenty one. You're out of juvenile prison when you're twenty one. Nothing can can keep you there longer, Righteah, so you have to be charged as an adult to go to real prison, but most fourteen year olds don't. So it's just like and then you're twenty one angry and you learned how to be mean in prison and you're out on the world. Like our juvenile system is totally fucked up for what it is right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that arrest, it's like they like, mom, yeah they're killing me, they in me, but like that's them, Like it's almost like a rite of passage.
Speaker 2: It's your first arrest. Go, it's your first just arrest of the summer. You didn't snitch on anybody. Good work.
Speaker 1: It's like the good Fellas scene, right, Yeah, it's like a rite of passage. Oh, like when you have your confirmation, you get your grandpa's watch, and it's like, oh, when you turn fourteen, you're out for the summer.
Speaker 2: You arrested.
Speaker 1: You know, you could get arrested for Robin the Comedian store or something. And then we have a guy like this online who is kind of promoting just violence in general.
Speaker 20: Spare nobody, Niggle. Don't spare no motherfucking body, Niggle. Somebody get your way on the tarny Niggle. Why you chase that shit waning the fuck over?
Speaker 2: Niggle?
Speaker 20: Wanting a fuck over because I promise Niggle that nigga don't give a fuck if you're wing away or not. Nigga nig gonna run you a fuck over, Niggle. They say, no, Kurt gay Win going after that shit ain't meant to be Kurt Niggle. It's about who can run over the most nigga buckers. NIGGAA get that seat, Niggle.
Speaker 2: Very nice. That's the crab at the bottom of the bucket who grabbed the crabs trying to escape leg pulls him back down. He's the bottom crab in the bucket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very obviously low IQ individual. And you know how people on the left especially say IQ isn't fair to judge people on because underprivileged groups sometimes can't accurately assess their IQ because they can't read the test. Yeah, but if he was raised in a privileged home, his IQ would be higher because they would have prioritized reading.
Speaker 2: There's two things there.
Speaker 1: Number one, if you grow up in a house where no one teaches you to read or the importance of reading, that's pretty dumb. Yeah, everyone in that house is pretty stupid. And then the IQ was low. And then number two, if you did want to do the perfect world thing where if this kid was raised in a library and learn how to read, he wouldn't be eighty IQ, he'd be ninety five IQ. You can apply that to everybody then, So it's like, if.
Speaker 2: You perfect conditions, I'm ten points up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if Richard Rapway's IQ is one hundred and he was raised raised the way he was raised, but instead of playing checkers at age five, he was playing chess, then you would be at one fifteen.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: So it's like with this new with this thing of like the the assuming the best and like providing the best outcome based on like a hypothetical like oh well, if this urban teen was raised by a professor, he'd be smarter. Then you could apply it to everybody. All right, Well, if this professor was raised even better than he was, then he'd be a Harvard professor. Yeah, you know, everyone would slide over, and then that person would still be at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's only one group that like constantly is like, well, if things were different, why iotta if things were different, I don't get it, man, all right or not different? You guys are struggling everywhere.
Speaker 1: And then you know it's like who and your family prioritizes what mom's doing the pineapple cool aid, Dad's not around, and you're gang banging at thirteen. It's because you're stupid. Yeah, it's not even hard, all right. Our last piece of urban dic kay is some background to Carlos Brown and his family. He was the one who murdered Irena Zarutzka, and we have some info about the whole family.
Speaker 2: Now, did you know that de Carlos Brown has a brother and sister. The brother also killed someone, the sister tried to. All of their victims were white. So this is one shitty fucking family man, Stacy Brown, that's the brother he killed Robert Heim and Tracy Brown hit and ran over Elizabeth Banty and I think guess she survived. And they all have the bad dreads just to totally waste, total waste. Right, let's do this video. I know you you said the end of urban decay. Let's just do this one quickly, all right. I'm gonna pull in an executive card over here. This video was from a from Crazy Seafood, Massachusetts. I think it's mass Last night, a group of individuals left Crazy Seafood without paying for their meal, a group of individuals. The incident was captured by our security cameras and we were asking the public for help to identif by these people, and I just want to play it. It's no audio, but here they are one, two, three black adults, two young black kids and.
Speaker 14: To go bag.
Speaker 2: They even got the to go bag. They had our stuff? Can we get a doggy bag? Before we paid a bill which we were definitely gonna pay and they didn't. And then I just wanted to bring this up because like, it's so funny when the business has to act like, oh, these are just five random, total, random individuals, regular people. This happens all the time for us and we always ask, and they're never we noticed nothing about their color at any time. And uh, what's so funny to me is like black people know that when something like this happens, people go black people right, shaking, shaking their head. But then the individual doesn't care about the group when they're doing the crime to get ahead, right, so they're like, well, fuck it, I'm going I wanted the crab legs jars right there, and no one's looking. So they never act like, uh, you know what we were saying with that sticking together. They never try to represent the group well, but they will stick together for that Carmelo case. We gon rock with him either way. But when it comes time to like look good or like make the community look good, they go every man for themselves, I got the seafood and then they.
Speaker 1: Do bad antisocial stuff and then they get mad at you for judging the whole group. Yeah exactly, that was just one person and we're all in a group.
Speaker 2: Now. It was just one person fifty thousand times in a row on the internet, you know, at a way higher rate than every other races. And now it's just a group of that one person. It's just a group of individual one people and you aren't allowed to notice anything about that. So I just thought it was funny. The whole business has to act like they're not about to get bombarded with racial jokes on Instagram when they post it, usual suspects, all the same comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then people will get mad at the restaurant, like, whoa, you're bringing a negative attention to black people. You're putting black people at risk by describing what they look like.
Speaker 2: By describing reality, a real event where you were victimized for probably two hundred and eighty dollars worth of crab.
Speaker 1: And then a lot of times when they walk out on the bill, like if they get caught, they'll say, oh, the food wasn't good, or like they got my order wrong and then you.
Speaker 2: Took the to go bag. Food wasn't good. I'm not paying for it, but I will take it home. Yeah, it's getting the refund for the pizza when you ate seventy five percent of it.
Speaker 1: It was dirty, all right, Well, don't get too down or two depressed. Moving on to uplifting gold weave uplifting stuff today. Our first clip is from a t ball or a little league baseball game.
Speaker 2: He's eating the dirt. He's eating the dirt by the fistfall. You know what, It's funny. Haitians still do that as adults.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he'll take it into a cookie. He'll no sugar or flour. Is just dirt and water and oil and some oil oil, and there's zero nutritional value, but they eat it. I like it, and that actually is good for the kid playing the dirt like that, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: We have some stats a study I guess Finland replaced rubber playgrounds with mud and dirt. Kids got healthier within a year. The exact changes in their blood tests surprised the researchers, and it says Finished scientists trucked in real forest dirt and grass and laid it over the gravel at four daycare yards. They let the kids dig around in it for a month. The blood tests came back with changes the researchers hadn't expected to see so fast or so clear. The study ran at ten daycares in two finished cities, with seventy five kids aged three to five. Four of the yards got the forest treatment, about a tennis courts worth of soil and grass laid over the gravel, plus planters and peat blocks that kids could dig and climb on. Three others stuck with their normal gravel yards. The last three were daycares where the kids were already visiting real forests every day. After one month, the variety of bacteria living on the kid's skin shot up, and the kind that helps train the skins immune defenses jumped the most. Their gut bacteria started to look like the gut bacteria of the forest visiting kids. Their blood showed more of the immune cells, whose job is to keep the body from freaking out at harmless stuff like pollen and peanuts, and overall inflammation dropped. The kids on the plane gravel yards showed none of this, So it's kind of like a return to nature actually helped all their skin and gut systems.
Speaker 1: But like allergies and how some people are sensitive to stuff, they need to touch dirt more.
Speaker 2: As a kid, Yeah, like a little kid with the mommy who has the hand sanitizer all the time, kind of turns into a little freak, mouth breather, a little freak, all right.
Speaker 1: Next, I found this guy on Instagram and he sings to his customers whenever they buy a car, And I think this is like pretty good business.
Speaker 4: Me, Lord bless this car.
Speaker 13: And here's the Lord one right's along, and may he give you peace and bring your joy for the journey on every road.
Speaker 2: That's very nice, We get it. Yeah, I kid hear by the Lord bless you. And he takes off that that's a fine and that I was scrolling through that guy's page and every real is.
Speaker 4: May the Lord.
Speaker 2: Next, may the Lord. He's just singing to everyone who sells a car to stick with your heads, man, all right.
Speaker 1: Next, this guy tries to talk to a girl who another guy is talking to and it doesn't go well.
Speaker 2: Excuse me mincing my bat box?
Speaker 6: Can I introduce myself to you?
Speaker 4: This you?
Speaker 2: I'm talking to her?
Speaker 6: Oh you just met her?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, what's up?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: She ub you too. I just started talking to him. Hold us, So what's up?
Speaker 4: You dub him?
Speaker 6: So damn bro, we didn't.
Speaker 2: Fuck it up.
Speaker 12: Bro?
Speaker 8: You fucked it up.
Speaker 14: No, nigga, you.
Speaker 21: Fucked it up.
Speaker 2: First, ugly as man.
Speaker 6: I ugly nigga.
Speaker 4: You ugly as hell, dog? What are you talking about? You like a damn fish? You nigga, get fresh out of water.
Speaker 2: Try talking to girl. You fucked it up. No, you fucked it up. He was right. The guy with the glasses fucked it up, and the other guy was not ugly. He was fine. That's so funny, just said, and go all right, man, I was trying to talk to that girl.
Speaker 1: You fucked it up. That's funny to man a right. Next, we have a reflecting pool update from Trump. They redid the bottom. We showed that a couple episodes ago. They replaced it and it looks great and people are liking it. But before it got done, like in May, when it was getting worked one Gavin Newsom's press office said bang up, job Donald.
Speaker 2: When it was like emptied to get repaired under construction literally a construction site, and somebody said Gavin thought this wouldn't age poorly because he couldn't fathom completing a public's work project that was less than a month ago. And it's done. It's done, and it looks great and everyone loves it. So all you have to do is wait twenty one days and then Gavin Newsom will be wrong. Crazy. The people who he lets run his social.
Speaker 1: Media, man, yeah, well they had never seen a project to work. Yeah, so they think like, oh nice.
Speaker 2: Right, that'll be done. What twenty thirty one.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll just roast him now. Yeah, done in two weeks. All right, Our last clip of the show, Our Pure Americana clip of the week. This guy befriended some crows to fight the hawks.
Speaker 6: Hey, everybody, we had a hawk attack today, Brian. That must have been so scary. Yeah, everything's scary until the Avengers asseymbol get up.
Speaker 17: Yeah it's working.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I told you from the very beginning three months ago when I started feeding these crows, and I'm doing this for one reason, one reason only, and it wasn't to just have cute little birds to talk with, oh new little friends on the farm. I wanted a group of mercenaries, some assassins, a murder if you will, to do my bidding and to protect my chickens from hawks.
Speaker 2: And it worked.
Speaker 6: I told you from the very beginning that I was worried that I would let this get to my head if it worked. Honestly, my biggest fear is that this actually works, because I'm absolutely gonna let this get to my head. It's hard to explain the feeling the feeling of wielding the power of the local crow community to defend your property and attack your mortal enemy, the hawk. We've had hawk problems for years. We tried every solution known to man. But to think that my solution is just up in the trees.
Speaker 2: Isn't that cool? Yeah, I mean CRO's help. I watched this guy. He fed them and then he gave him shiny objects and stuff, and they started trusting him more and they run off the hawks Like then they go, he's got shiny objects. They like a fight. We like that. They like a fight. And you're a bird guy, you have birds. They protect you. No, No, you just feed them and they don't even know you. I just feed them, and I have them. I've been neglecting them a little bit. When I went to his apartment a few weeks ago, the birds came, goes, oh look it's one of the pigeons. I was going, He's like, don't try to fuck up my relationship.
Speaker 4: He's like, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Those guys trust me.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's the end of the show, but we do have shout outs. Happy birthday to Southern Girl TMB on June eighth.
Speaker 2: You thought we forgot you, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I saw her comment last episode and said, my birthday was Jude eighth, No one said anything.
Speaker 2: You think we forgot you. Happy birthday, Thank you for watching all the way through.
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday to Stephen W on June eighth. He's a longtime Bonus lander since the Patreon man on the street a so that's like almost ten years ago. So Happy birthday, Stephen. He never misses an episode he watches with Bianca and their seven month old son.
Speaker 2: So nice, Happy birthday, Stephen W with the oh, why did you do that? I'm a ve guy.
Speaker 14: Me.
Speaker 2: I'm a ve guy too, Stephen with the any kind of guy. Yeah, I'm not Stephanie. Stephan It feels like you're German Stefan or girl. It's like mostly it's most of Stephanie. Well, you know he did ask us for birthday shout out, So happy birthday, Happy birthday, Steve, Stephen, were we changed our mind on that?
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday to Larry, who turns fifty six on June fifth. He and Patty watch every episode together and we're the only thing keeping their marriage together.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, just kidd I made that up. I didn't even know if it was like a good joke, because it's like, what if they're actually like going on a thread, but we're joking. You guys have a great marriage. You've been together for a long time.
Speaker 1: Just like the twin section, we're joking. Happy birthday, Larry. Well that's the end of the episode. Thank you guys for watching all the way through. Like share, subscribe all the good stuff, join members for bonus Land. A thirty minute bonus Land drops tomorrow. I've been uploading the backlog on bonus Land and it's pretty much done at this point, so sorry.
Speaker 2: If the some of.
Speaker 1: The pages looks a little chaotic, or if the notifications are driving you crazy, gets over. But if you're on the front page of YouTube, on the homepage, you'll see the show. You'll see bonus Land playlist remembers, you'll see specials playlist remembers, the Richard rap Boy Show for members.
Speaker 2: And then Old Man on the Street content.
Speaker 1: So it's all on the front page in order in the playlist for you.
Speaker 2: That's where you find this stuff.
Speaker 1: We'll see you guys tomorrow at bonus Land thirty minute episode drops. You're gonna love it, and then fleckus Files comes Friday, so make sure you get in there and join the group chat as well. Thank you for watching all the way through. Enjoy the song and we'll see you at bonus Land tomorrow right here on YouTube.
Speaker 14: See ye.
Speaker 21: Notifications song and then you hear the sound.
Speaker 4: We're heading to the bath. You know we can't go. Just think is jest float in the show.
Speaker 21: Fast song to the lasts, songs like sast just the old jot tall up really way the show can be the best newspotcast time.
Speaker 22: Last page house keeping with letting fangus cook.
Speaker 2: There's a new alien space.
Speaker 4: Red boy shoots him.
Speaker 21: Love's exactly was the fat wouldn't want you to see, but it could be.
Speaker 4: A distraction in the shot Fanga stars stops getting it up until.
Speaker 21: The words the stop sex songs, the un tackle the bos.
Speaker 11: The only way to.
Speaker 21: Show can we start scream been in the co.
Speaker 22: She happen in the comments, don't get to town to tea pressed from printing the weekend habit, decay, the sublifting gold and Frank his pets getting controlled.
Speaker 4: Come in to find your dea.
Speaker 21: The only way to show.
Speaker 4: Can find.
Speaker 21: The bestel stopt.
Speaker 4: To keep the pal bostle. You will stop to the world, disrat the people.
Speaker 22: If more fans content is for you to mend, then just make show.
Speaker 4: Your son to bonus last Fangastar sex Talks, Give me up to the world's best show. Fancisto sex Talks, Just be Oh.
Speaker 21: God, tackle the b The only way to show fight besiness t.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 21: We're watching all episodes, can watching all episodes? Exco songs, I Shall legistrate it stops.
Speaker 4: Registo sex songs. We're still kicking off. The statue sucks. The only way to show.
Speaker 21: Stores in sorts into action.
Speaker 4: She stops in stocks.
Speaker 21: Like storms, and I's just.
Speaker 16: Like wapping the bigger in it.
Speaker 14: You're alone.
Speaker 2: Badinators give a fuck. You just called an elevator trying to tell me something