Speaker 1: Green socientaious everyone in trich Wilson much a Fantasy Baseball Live. Today is the twenty first of December, about three o'clock in the afternoon. As always, I'm here with my good friend and the snowed in mister Timca. Tim, You're not supposed to be snowed in the Canada. You guys are supposed to have the best snow removal. I mean, if you don't have it, who has the best snow removal?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, Rich, but right now I can tell you the sled dog training program I'm taking is working well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you had a freak warmed up. You were telling me that it rained, then it froze, and then it got six or eight inches of dump snow on top of that and everything just turned into a mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and forty mile an hour winds. Yeah. Our National Highway right now has been shut down for oh, twelve plus hours, and they don't think they'll get it open today. So there's our the trucking industry, the whole niney It's just it's just a mess, a total mess. But hey, thankfully I haven't heard of too many serious injuries. Just a lot of trucks, jackknifing and sitting in the middle of highways and it's just glare ice. So anything over about twenty five thirty miles an hour, you got no control at all. So the best, the best thing to do is just stay off the roads with something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh good, you stay off the road, talk baseball with me, that's what you can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah that works, that works real well. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: So my draft is coming up soon, about ten days. I haven't signed up for yet, but I will, and I've got to get finished up my draft targets. Hopefully i'll get short stuffed out this evening. But you're in the middle of a draft. It might even be finished. And you told us a little bit about it last week. Do you have an update on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It it wrapped up on Friday. Wow, So mas wat went at a good base. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's less than two weeks. That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I uh, I don't know where we left off, but basically the second half of the draft, I filled in a lot of holes. We filled in a lot of holes and took some interesting I think prospects and.
Speaker 1: Tell us about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but where'd we leave off? Did we make it as far as ten.
Speaker 1: Do you think you made you made it to ten?
Speaker 2: Okay? Ten? Well, from from there we took Nicolodolo and eleven. Dylan Cruz in twelve.
Speaker 1: Yep, you told us about that, so maybe it was twelve.
Speaker 2: Sel Stewart in thirteen.
Speaker 1: Oh good. Yeah. You think he's going to get enough playing time in Cincinnati?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that between Stuart and Steer, the two of them are going to share first base DH And I'm rather bullish on Stewart. I like the skills and I think he's going to get the opportunities. So went maybe a bit early on Stuart. But I like the players. So with this group, if you don't move a little bit early oz of him falling late, it's a sharp group. Rich and yeah, you're best off to go around early as compared to taking the chance if the players you know, that important to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, I like Sal Stewart. I think interesting to see how much power he's going to have. He could definitely hit. And I mean he was my number one he is my number one prospect for the Reds. So I like him. We'll say, and third base or first base? Do you think he's going to play first, and that's what they've announced.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's what that's what they're showing. And I think that's the preferred position.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he's not a great third basement, that's for sure. Okay, he got a fifteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was thirteen. Fourteen was our first attempt at a closer Danny Palencia in Chicago the Cubs.
Speaker 1: Okay, fifteen.
Speaker 2: We went with boring old Auto Lopez as our middle infielder ground fifteen. I think we'll get fifteen to fifteen out of him.
Speaker 1: Yep, you like yourself, Auto Lopez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. He's playing for Team Canada too, so again, and you gotta gotta have at least one Canadian, one NPV and one KBO player on my teams.
Speaker 1: It's a Speaking of Canadians, there was a great interview with Tongue and the Mets picture and Jonah Toong and he was talking about very Canadians, I mean talking about his favorite sandwich, which is grilled cheese, marble grilled cheese, buttered on both sides, butter in the pants. Yes, then you have to then you cut. Then you have to cut the the into wedges or actually strips, like cut the grilled cheese sandwich into strips, get an only Canadian syrup, that's it, Canadian syrup into a little container and you dip the grilled cheese into and he just went on and on how it was the best thing. So he is real, he's mister Canadian.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only thing he's missing is adding half a pound of bacon and it would be a lock. But yeah, definitely the marble cheese and butter on all four sides. It's you got So it's.
Speaker 1: Marble cheese a thing in Canada and that that that really yeah, because marble cheese is not all that popular here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's a Kolby jack you know.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, I know what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 1: But you approve of dipping it in maple syrup only Canadian maple sp' Is that not the Vermont crap?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, no. I I would definitely sit down to supper with join the time we we do well, we could dine. It finds fine I style.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was. It was an impressive interview. He's an oppressive young man, I mean, speaks very well. I'm very confident, and it was it was really good. But I thought the the brill cheese scenario was as good as him talking about pitching. So all right, all right, so we got fourteen. Who you got a fifteen?
Speaker 2: Okay? At fifteen was Lopez. At sixteen one was Andrew Abbott. We took him as our fourth starter. Okay, yeah, so I'm okay with Abbot as a number four starter.
Speaker 1: Remind us what your first three starters are?
Speaker 2: Okay? Nick Ladola was three, Woodrooff was two, and Brian wu is our ace.
Speaker 1: Love the Woodrooff, Love the Woodroff pick. So you know that's it's it's uh, I mean, you don't have the real anchor ace there, but I mean, woo, if he's healthy, he can be very very good. So I like that. So I had sound steward of thirteen oh plenty at fourteen, all right, I were thirteen? Okay, all right, So you got seventeen up to seventeen.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, seventeen eighteen seventeen. I just said, it's getting to be that time. And Robbie Snelling we.
Speaker 1: Took as good for you. Oh, I love that pick.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to didn't want to wait on that one at all. Came back with our next pick at eighteen one with O'Brien from Saint Louis, our second stab at saves. You think he's going to get a chance, Well, they they haven't signed anybody. Kenley Jensen has signed with Detroit. Uh, that's who I was a bit concerned about. So right now I think he's got i'll say a sixty forty chance at breaking camp as a closer. If the Saint Louis doesn't bring anybody in that. You know, each and every day that passes and somebody signs somewhere else is a good sign for a picture leg O'Brien and and you.
Speaker 1: Know, the Cardinals keep talking about rebuilding, and if I guess if there's discussions with the Mets about moving a ton of their guys for a bunch of the young Mets guys, So I guess if that happens, then it's even a better shot that he comes out of camp as the closer.
Speaker 2: Well, we were down to for options. We were down to the two that went right after O'Brien. The next pick was you said, in Tampa Bay, and two picks later it was Ronnie and Riquez from Miami. So that's what we're down to. So I was happy to get O'Brien.
Speaker 1: So Ryan O'Brien's sick. A look at his stuff real quick. It is Ryan, right, Yes, Ryan O'Brien kind of rings. I can't find him.
Speaker 2: That's heard.
Speaker 1: O'Riley O'Brien.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Riley, Sorry, sorry, I'm bad. Yeah, Riley not Ryan, Yeah, Riley Riley Brian.
Speaker 1: Okay, So throws really hard. Mm hmm, fastball, sits ninety eight miles an hour, huge extension on it, some extension on it. Slider, curveball, so he's yeah, slider, curveball, sinker, so it's a sinker that's going away from gloveside batters. So man, the sliders at ninety miles an hour. He throws hard. Does this trink him? Ton of guys? But he throws hard well.
Speaker 2: At this stage of the draft, we figured he was the he was the best option. Yeah, for saves, because holds. Holds aren't gonna holes aren't gonna help, except that they put you in line for saves. Assuming you're getting set up, guys, right.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see the last Tue nineteen to twenty, and then you can tell me the guys that you like at the back of the draft.
Speaker 2: Okay, nineteen, we went Cody Senger hoping for help.
Speaker 1: He dropped that far.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, he dropped that far and at twenty a player I like a lot for this year as a relief pitcher, simply because I don't fully believe in the rolled as Chapman. And that's Garrett Whitlock. We took a twenty Uh good.
Speaker 1: Why don't you fully believe in? And a roled as Chapman? How good he was last.
Speaker 2: Season because three years before that he sucked horribly and he's thirty eight years old?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's so good point?
Speaker 2: What's your point? McLeod? Yeah he's still a kid. Yeah, I know, yeah, our years.
Speaker 1: Give me a couple of guys after was it thirty rounds or twenty? How many rounds were there?
Speaker 2: It was thirty? Yes, give me a.
Speaker 1: Couple of interesting guys from twenty one to thirty.
Speaker 2: Uh Parker Mezic in twenty two?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay from Cleveland?
Speaker 2: Interesting right, Moyses Bay Lasterios in round twenty three.
Speaker 1: Oh I kind of like that pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for you, Hi, Son Kim of the Dodgers in the job, Yes he does. He has second base all to himself this year.
Speaker 1: That's pretty interesting to get him that late.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Robert st Vinson in twenty five another stab at Dave's.
Speaker 1: So that's what happens when you wait on saves them you wind up stabbing a bunch. So I get it. But you're gonna be playing the waiver war looking for for saves, particularly the beginning of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely Aiden Miller in twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Ah, the Philadelphia Phillies shortstops. Maybe moves to center field type thing. Because I love that pick. I love it. What round did you get.
Speaker 2: Him in twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Like it?
Speaker 2: Like it? Garrett Hey? Another stab Garrett Clevenger of the Rays.
Speaker 1: Another potential closer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, Corbyn Burns in twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Thinking he might come back.
Speaker 2: Well, he's scheduled to be back at the end of June, beginning of July. We've got enough. We stashed him on the IL okay, and there'll be a replacement pick there. And our last pick was Matt Brush and closer, uh but potentially a closer. But uh. With this league, you can make both hitting and pitching changes twice a week. So if you can get the right group of five or six closer setup guys, you can go a little bit later on the starting pitching simply because you can work the starters in the guys that are pitching Friday Saturday. Okay, you don't have to have them active Monday through Thursday. It can go with relief pitchers, right and then switch them out at the end of the week, which is part of the strategy play that we use.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, Corman Burns, as everybody knows, had Tommy John surgery in early June, So yeah, June July might be a little aggressive. We'll see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the worst thing that's going to happen, as we said them on our IL, which we're going to do anyways. And with none of the Asian players who hadn't signed eligible, they're all they're all going to be out there in that first waiver wire run. So we shift Burns to the IL and hopefully pick up one of the many players that were ineligible at the draft. So and guys that win jobs, because guaranteed, even with a good group, there are going to be players winning jobs that weren't drafted. And sure, yeah, just just be very very active on that first waiver wear run. I'll probably spend six six hundred Bucks. I figure on that first waiver wear run.
Speaker 1: Give me the player out of the thirty you drafted that you're the most excited about. Doesn't matter where you drafted them. We'll make it a little later. So the guy that you field might have sneaky value.
Speaker 2: Well, Robbie Snelling, I'm I'm excited about the potential there. And again I'm going to go with Biasteros because he will allow us to to move Rice into one of our corner infield or utilities.
Speaker 1: Is he still is he still catcher eligible in the formatric playing.
Speaker 2: It no ut only?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need ten ten games, and I don't know if we'll get ten games.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're going to get ten games there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again I those you know, the young players with the upside are the ones that, Yeah, as much as.
Speaker 1: I like jam Miller, the one that really jumped out for me was Robbie Snelling because I mean I thought we'd see him in twenty twenty four, so he arguably was You could make an argument he was the best picture of the minor leagues last season. He plays for the right organization, So I just have to believe you're going to see him early, I hope.
Speaker 2: So because I pick like that based on what we've seen in the minors, is better agreed and such, Robbie Snelling could prove to be a real difference maker, you know, to our to our overall chances this year. And yeah, I I do a running total because this league is it's a redraft league, but it runs year to year. What I did was I set UH for all the categories, the ten counting categories. What I did was I looked at the the median, the top three number, and the high end number for every category. And as we drafted, we built around the numbers that happened last year. I don't think anything has changed in the game this year that will affect things. So I had a good you know, we had a good set of targets and we're in the median to top three range in all of them. So it I like, I like, I like what we've done. I like it a lot.
Speaker 1: That's great. It's fun to get the first one under your belt. This we'll go to take a break and come back and let's talk about these trades and signings that occurred.
Speaker 2: There's a few.
Speaker 1: Let me start off the White Sox just signed Murakami about two hours ago, and I think it surprised everyone except for maybe Tim McCloud. I'm going to give Tim a little kudos here is everybody know Tim loves his Asian players. But we talked, and I went back and checked the podcast because I wanted to know what Tim said about Murakami. This was back on November. Let me go back to the podcast. I think it was November ninth. YEP, the November ninth podcast. About thirty second minute into it, we had a long discussion about Murakami signing and I asked him to give us a scouting. We've already told his big power, lots of strikeouts, lots of walks, which I then said, sounds like a three true outcome player. Tim goods out and then I said, look, when I write about prospects, it's always the dream is Kyle Schwarber or the nightmare is Joey Gallo. And I asked, Jimmy, where did he fall in this realm? And Tim said, to his credit, because the big teams did not grab him, it was the White Sox. Tim said, I'm worried. So Tim was a little hesitant about a team going in and signing him for eighty to one hundred million dollars and given the concern about his strikeout right, And that's what it turned out to me. They listened to you because he only signed a two year deal for thirty four million dollars with the White Sox. So clear the White Sox are betting that he's going to be a little bit better than that can movement at the deadline or sometime before that. What did you think of the sign So I wanted to give you kudos because I think Major League Baseball teams were looking at Murakami very similar to the way that you were.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's definitely some concerns there, and I think with those concerns, the big spenders decided to let somebody else play the game. And to Murakami's credit, I hey, he knew the situation, okay, and he looked at a team where he will get definitely an opportunity to show off his skills. I'm sure he would have loved a five year deal, but that simply wasn't going to happen with the risks involved. Now, if things work out in a positive fashion, he'll only be twenty eight years old. As a free agent. Okay, yeah, if he goes out and has forty five home runs this year, he won't have a problem with his next contract. And thirty four million is good money. I'm happy to see the White Sox got into the game. You know. Hey, it's good for their fans, you know, it's it provides some excitement to an organization struggled for a few years.
Speaker 1: So that's excited. McLeod, that's mild excitement, So I mean big excitement would have been signing Pete Alonzo.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and that's yeah, yeah, that's yeah. I hear you that that's not gonna happen yet. But all in all, hey, I think it's a good deal for Murakami. He got his contract and the clock was ticking, Okay, he only had a few more days, I believe to get something done, or else he would have been back to Japan, which he did not want. So I think I think, all things considered, I think he did well. He's got his opportunity. Now it's time time to prove that you belong and the White Sox got themselves a solid first basement. It has created a few challenges, though Lennon has had a good year last year, it looks like he has no position to play right now except maybe d h H.
Speaker 1: That's disappointing, Yes.
Speaker 2: Because Meadroth is at second base. Okay unless they I don't know what they do with with Chase mete Roth. But it's created a little bit of congestion in Chicago, and it'll be nice once we know how they plan on handling that congestion. Yeah, Quorra was scheduled to be their DH. Well, now Lennon So's is on the bench. Yeah, there's some questions that need answering.
Speaker 1: So let me ask a question. Can can you check where Mirror Kami went and your draft you just completed.
Speaker 2: He didn't go because he was not eligible. He's one of those players. Yes, the waiver wire. Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: You can only pick a guy after he's had one third of a bat or won any pitch, so pitch or one at bat. That's I knew I'd get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's with that's that. Anybody who has not signed a major league contract or a member of a major league team was ineligible at the draft. So Cody Ponce is in, Andrew am I Okamoto, the whole, that whole group coming back or coming to from Asia. They're all first week wire zero options.
Speaker 1: So let me let me So I'm looking at the NFC, he's going as pick two thirty two. That's all drafts. Let mean this, So that's the sixteenth round. Do you think that goes up or down based on him signing or pretty much stays about the same.
Speaker 2: I think it might go up a bit, okay, because there's always a concern when you're looking at like an NFBC type draft, if he doesn't sign, he goes back to Japan and you lose that pick. So I think that weighs a little bit into the process. I've marginally he might go up, but I see him as a uh, mid teens, mid to maybe early teens sort of sort of pick. I don't think you need to go any earlier than that. It'll be interesting to see where sites list him, because right now on CBS he's only listed at third base.
Speaker 1: That's where he's listed at the NFBC as well. And by the way, I just did draft Champions Leagues and he's going in the sixteenth round, so it goes up a little bit. So if you think he's an early teens that's you know you'll be able to get him at least at the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I early to mid teens. I think he's in about the right area. The guy who's going to be a bargain assuming he signs is Okamortal.
Speaker 1: I think he's in that same podcast you talked about him like you more than you did Murakami.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the overall hit tool is better and he's not getting much engine simply because Murakami's Yeah, hey chick stick dig DeLong, Well, what can you say? He had fifty six of them for a couple of years back. Yeah, the power that our potential is huge, But the overall hit tool from Okamoro is very very good. I he's a player that I'm going to be targeting in a lot of leagues moving forward.
Speaker 1: I just I'm anxious to see the baseball sleavant data breakdown and once we have a little bit of a little bit of swings and I want to find out how hard he really swings and what his ex and velocities are. But yeah, I mean I'm always hesitant about all of those Asian players.
Speaker 2: Become less so with pictures pictures, Yeah, hey, if you can throw the ball, ninety five miles an hour and you've got good control over it. It's not going to change. Moving from Japan, Okay to North America, hitting is a whole different, a whole different, a whole different game. And again you're looking at six man rotation and your ace or top one to two on. All of the Japanese teams are all very very good pitchers and can all pitch at the major league level with no issues. But three, four, five, and six is not quite the same as it is in North America. I think hitters are overvalued, and that's one of the reasons that I I have the same concerns you do I have. I have virtually no concerns when it comes to pitching for the most part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I always say, but I have less concerns with pitching. And look, I mean it turned out that Otani was better than anybody thought. I mean, but I think to use him as a benchmark, it's not fair. I mean, the guy's you know, amazing, so and it's.
Speaker 2: Let's use each of the same with the age roll. Let's use him as a benchmark, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just can't do that. I Mean, it's just these certain players are just saying they break the mold. Then you know it's it's you know, it's it's always a kid when you graded on the curve when you were in school, and it was always the one kid that still got an A and broke the curve, and nobody else was able to get a good grade because he or she still still did well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they cheated and we didn't exactly.
Speaker 1: Timmy, let's move on. We get a couple of trades. I encourage your many Joey's out of the Patreon site p t r e o N dot com Forward Slash Prospect through sixty one. I wrote about a thousand words on each and it's hard to write and it's hard to say. The following sentence, The Pirates acquired a player, tim they traded for. They traded for a pretty good player and Brandon Low complicated three way trade, the Pirates raising Astros. The Pirates got Brandon Low, they got Jake Mangum and left haingd a picture. Mason Montgomery can throw one hundred miles an hour. Tampa Bay receives Jacob melt Send and Andrew Brito, and the Astros get the head Scratcher and Mike Burrows. So they see something in Mike Burrows that, Uh, I guess he's got five years of team controls and maybe that's it. I don't know, to be break the trade down for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I think the Pirates did very well. I'm having a hard time saying that.
Speaker 1: I agree. It's hard to say that, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's it's a handful. But I I like what. I like what they did. They got themselves, you know, a potential lead off that and Mangum okay, a good solid player and hey, number two hitter in Brendon Loud to go with Brian Reynolds and yeah, it it yeah, it's it's a solid trade for the for the Pirates, the Rays. It moving Brandon Lowe. That opens up an opportunity possibly for Carson Williams. Dare I say, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean a guy can't can't hit. I mean, he's a great defender and you know, so I would think he'd be your shortstop and that's that's how they would go to war and in Tampa. But I mean Timmy, I mean he strikes out. It's it's frightening how much he strikes out.
Speaker 2: Well, they're talking, you know, looking at roster resource. They've got Taylor Walls now moving to second base, and.
Speaker 1: Do they have they have Williams at shortstop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that makes sense to me. Taylor wall is also a very good shortstop. But Williams is exceptional. I mean, that guy could be you know, gold glove kind of performer there. But he can't hit. He can't hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, though he's gonna he's gonna be moving on up in drafts. I would think Williams is yeah, Williams, Yeah, Carson Williams is definitely going to take a tick. I take up words Chandler Simpson in the lead off role. Oh my, oh my, oh my, it's a right spot for him. But yeah, we've gone through that whole scenario. Pittsburgh's still a last place club, but they'll be better for it.
Speaker 1: I like what they did. You know. It's the thing that bothered me with the trade. It's it's something really really small. I read I think it was Keith Rosenthal articles buried at the very end of the article and they were talking about Brandon Lowe going to no Jake Mangum going to the same high school as Connor Griffin and did that. And apparently Jake Manngum as one of those clubhouse guys. Everybody loves the guy and this was was that part of the reason that you brought him in because you know he had this relationship. Apparently they trained in the off season. They're not best friends, but they're they're friendly with each other. And I quote what Ken rosen Thaal said. They said, no, didn't play a role at all because we didn't even know that was going on. We didn't even know they went to the same high school. We didn't even know that they were friends. I'm thinking, what kind of organization doesn't have some intern that's running that stuff down? Demmy, don't you have to do that?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not in Pittsburgh apparently.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it's little, and I know it's kind of silly, but I mean, would you know everything down to what he was doing in fifth grade and you know all of that stuff?
Speaker 2: I would because Conye Griffins, he's obviously the best prospect in the game, right yes or yeah? So if he's the top project, Yeah, you would know what he has for breakfast each and every day of the week. Can you know you know everything, you know, his friends, his social circles, if you'd be tapped into his Facebook, as Twitter and every you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, those are things you should know.
Speaker 1: You should know. And the fact that they admit that they didn't know it. Now, maybe they would have said if they would have known it, and look, we don't know if that's going to make a difference, but you know, it doesn't hurt. But the fact that they acknowledged we didn't even know that, it's like really.
Speaker 2: Like wow, it's very Pittsburgish of them.
Speaker 1: Is so I like what the Pirates did? I think the more I'm hearing under the kind of the radar kind of stuff is kind of Griffin fifty to fifty chants that he breaks camp with the Pirates and as their opening day either Shortstop or second Basement, and if not, it's going to be really soon.
Speaker 2: Well they got to do something to try and ap piece ball Skimes, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the same problem that Detroit had with Trek Scouble. I mean, you got potentially a Hall of Fame talented guy sitting there in schooble and and skiings, and you you got to try to win when they're there.
Speaker 2: Yes, you do, because God, yeah, once they're gone, they are gone. They're not coming back. Mason Montgomery is interesting too, because you know, you look at the Pirates Bullpen, I could see the possibility for Montgomery possibly working his way into the ninth inning. He's got the you know, he's got the skills, he's got the stuff.
Speaker 1: He's got the doesn't have a he doesn't have a I mean, he does have some pretty ugly platoon splits, and it's unfortunate platoon splits against right handed hitters. But I mean, so he is a lefty killer, but I mean it's got said nasty fastball slider. Absolutely. Now, so you look at you look at the data looks great, but he just he just right handed hitters. He just doesn't have anything for.
Speaker 2: Him, right. Yeah. So all in all, like I said, I the big question mark is what do the what do the astros uh seeing Mike Burrows, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but if if, if we before we get off of Pittsburgh, I just I'm not buying the fact that Nick Gonzalez, that Sproster resource has hasn't breaking camp as the shortstop. I I just don't think. I don't believe that. I think Nick Gonzales is uh, you know, as a backup all all around, and I think Connor Griffin is the guy they're going to go to war with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the thing is, until they make the announcement, we have to live with what's currently the obvious. But that doesn't mean it is the obvious, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, don't don't overdraft Nick Gonzales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't todgiment All, to be honest with you, Yep. I just stay away from him, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting. Mike Burrows is the you know what, what do the astros seeing Mike Burrows? And it's a bit of a head scratcher. I mean he's got a decent arm. He throws, kind of throws strikes. I don't know, Timmy, what do you what do you think they see them?
Speaker 2: I I have no idea. I don't know that much about Mike Burrows. I I really don't. But looking at the astros rotation, Uh, it's got some holes they got they got they got some holes to fill. And you know, you look at his you look at his record last year me on ninety six innings, it was decent. Three ninety ninety seven strikes, ninety six innings pitched. The walk rate was a little high, but not bad. Uh Yeah, obviously they're they're looking to shore up, shore up their rotation and betting that he can he can make a difference. And when you look at their you know, Houston's four or five. Yeah, they did get an upgrade. But does it say to you at the same point in time that starting pitching is so tough, that's the best. That's the best they could get out of that situation.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm guessing they also think they're not going to resign framber Valdez. I don't think ramber Valdis is signed.
Speaker 2: Has he? Uh No, he's still out there. But right now they've got Burrows as their number four, and they've got the kid coming back from Asia, Ryan Wis, who pitched in Korea. They got him as their number five. They got Lance McCullers as they're three in Christian Havevier who's not gonna be pitching, who knows when he's gonna pitch as their number two. Basically, they got Hunter Brown and a whole bunch of prayers. That's the rotation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, look Mike Burrows. I'll just tell people what I wrote to our Patreon members. Fastball really good change up. He doesn't have a picture, doesn't have a pitch against armside hitters, which are right handed hitters, which is not good. And there's some splits that are sitting there. So maybe they can get him a better slider. I don't know. I did read that they're going to move them to a two seamer, which doesn't get a ton of movement off of his four seamer, so maybe that that'll help. I think I don't think that's the problem. I think the problem is he doesn't have a slider. But we'll see. It is a bit of a head scratcher because they do give up their top prospect with Jacob Melton and then Andrew Anderson. Brito has got a really good arm. He's a little guy, but he could throw one hundred miles an hour, so do you. But it does Jacob Melton get a shot with the Rays now there are some platoon splits there.
Speaker 2: Well, Again, my concern is Tampa Bay. Yeah, I think Melton is obviously going to get a shot. I don't think. I don't think it'll be right away, but I think it'll be fair early. But again, will eraise platoon? How will it raise handle out situation? I I wouldn't be jumping all over. I mean, you gotta remember Jacob Melton. We're not talking about a twenty one to twenty two year old. He's turning twenty six this year. It's yeah, I am not saying everybody over twenty three is a bust. But how good is Jacob Milton? How good can he be? I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's fast, he's got really fantasy friendly tools. Right, he's sixty runners, so there's a chance for twenty plus stole base hits the ball very hard, needs ad more leverage, but he strikes out too much. It makes really bad at swing decisions. And he can't hit lefties. So I mean that's that's the problem. So there's well some holes there, but the Rays don't mind that. They they don't mind platoony guys.
Speaker 2: Well, just to give you any a quick look at the raised situation, Chandler Simpson's a lefty okay, leading off, Uh, they've got him in left field.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: In right field is Josh Lowe, who they don't play against lefties, okay, And in centerfield they got another lefty, Cedric Bowens.
Speaker 1: Okay, it doesn't who doesn't hit lefties as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why would why would they want to another platoon left I didn't think about.
Speaker 1: That's really good analysis.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, there their whole oatfield is lefties and platooning lefties except for maybe Simpson. Uh yeah, it's yeah, yeah, yeah, it's so, it's it's It just leaves me to believe that at some point in time, you know, they gonna are they gonna d h him? No, they can't because they've got and Andy Diaz, a right handed bad d h ing and they're not taking him out of the same with Miranda. Okay, who's another lefty, another lefty. The only righty's that they've got are Yandy Diaz, cam and Arrow. And then you get into Nick Forts and Carson Williams. They're they're other than the two bats. They're very, very left hitting, left hitting dominant team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting, it's uh, you know, I would think that he has Jacob Melton has a chance to replace the center fielder there, Cedric Mullins, But they just signed him and he might be the most expensive guy on their team, so I could very well, maybe he gets moved at the deadline because he's only on a one year deal. And then then and then he finally gets a shot there Melton gets a shot. But I don't know. It's not a good set up.
Speaker 2: No, he's not going to take away he's not going to take the job away from Chandler Simpson unless Simpson fails. Okay, then then who knows. And Josh Lowe is the same. Yeah, I don't see. I don't see Josh low going anywhere except to the bench when he's facing the same side arms. So it's it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: It's a it's actually that is very that's very good analysis, Timmy. It is. It is strange. Let's move on to the other big trade that occurred, and that's with the Orioles, and the Orioles finally get a pitcher, Timmy, and they saw they signed for a good one and that's Shane Boss. Now they gave up a lot. They're all minor leaguers in Slater de Brune, who is one of my favorite players in the class, Catcher Kayden Bodine, who was there three. They had four first round picks. He was one of them. Michael Forrett is a guy that you mentioned last week. I think as a chance to maybe break camp or at least at some point be called up. And then Austin o'verne, who's got tooled up Kenny hit enough. We don't know, but I really like o'verne as well. But the ore finally get their guy. And you know, I wrote in my note to our patron members, but what Shane Boss and Grayson Rodriguez looked really good with Taylor Rodgers and Kyle Bradist, but that's not to be.
Speaker 2: No. I think one of the things that I think we should all consider when looking at Shane base is where he pitched last year.
Speaker 1: Georgefield, yeah, he gave up most of us home runs, and George Sneinbrinerfield.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and moving to Baltimore. I I I'd like, Hey, it costs the Orioles a lot, but the Orioles got to do something. They had to get an arm. They paid a price for it, and based on what happened with Rogers, if they can get even half of the results from Boss as they did or have proven to have gotten last year from Rogers, that's a considerable acquisition for them right now. Where they are.
Speaker 1: Shane Boss was already a draft target of mine. I think, just to solidifize it as long as he doesn't climb too much in the rankings. I love the move. I love Shane Boss to begin with, and I was well aware of the problems he had pitching. And again, Steinbrennerfield is not a good place for any pitcher to go, particularly right handed pitchers, right, and that's what Shane Boss has got destroyed there. I love the acquisition by the Orioles. They love the acquisition for fantasy managers. Look Slater to Brune and came bowdeye, they could all turn into something, but it's not going to be for two or three years.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the short term impact is probably for it, right.
Speaker 1: For it would be the guy the other guys with de Brun is an eighteen year old kid, right, so he's three to four years away, but he could be really really interesting and overn and Bodine's probably the next guy, but he's probably twenty twenty seven than over think it was twenty twenty eight. I mean so, I mean the Orioles said they'ren win now mode, so that's why they made.
Speaker 2: The move exactly.
Speaker 1: Yep. Anything else to say about that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not really, except my biggest concern for you personally, Rich is that he rises a little quicker than you'd like.
Speaker 1: Oh really from a ADP standpoint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I definitely he's going to be heading in the upward direction. It'll take a week or two to find out how high and how quick, but he will move up. There is no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd liked I would have eagerly liked them in Tampa, though, I mean because they they're back in the Tropicana at least it's going to be called But I mean he is, uh, he's eighty third off the board. So you figured there's probably about twenty closers at that juncture. Since sixty thirty was going as a four starter, gimme, gimme, gimme, Tim would.
Speaker 2: Say yes, as a number four, definitely, I'll take it. He might he might be going as a number three.
Speaker 1: Now, okay with that, Okay, with that last information thing I have here is Michael King signed back with the Padres three years and seventy five million dollars as an opt out after each year. I thought this was curious because the Padres were saying they were trying to ship some payroll to get a little bit younger, and then they signed Michael King.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Well, they did have to have some pitching, didn't they this year? Yeah? Yeah, when you when you look at what they were sitting with, Okay, prior to the King signing, Nick Pivetta, Joe Musgrove, Randy Vasquez, JP Sears. Yeah, that's that's not a playoff. You know, he had Michael King. That makes that help.
Speaker 1: It's definitely definitely helps. And he said back to back Tommy John surgeries.
Speaker 2: Right, So yeah, I was going to say, I don't know what they're expecting from Joe Musgrove, but I know my expectations would be basically anything above zero is you know, hey, Matt Waldron and Kyle Harder and end up starting a fair number of games. And they also they.
Speaker 1: Have nothing in the minor leagues. Though they have nothing in the minor leagus to come help him anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Tristan mackenzie is there, Remember our good friend Tristan McKennon.
Speaker 1: That's why they did sign him.
Speaker 2: So as an NRI.
Speaker 1: But yep, yep, talk to me about sun Moon Song. He was posted and they signed him, and let me just give everybody what I read last year thirty fifteen batting average, a three eighty seven on base percentage, a five point thirty slash line. He had twenty six hour runs and twenty five stolen bases in the KBO. Like the number, Tell me if this is real, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Ah? Well, it was real, he did it. But now the transformation, I think he has the potential to put up a comparable season to what Otto Lopez did last year with a better batting average OBP. I'm going I'm thinking fifteen fifteen, two seventy five, three forty five. And it looks like they're gonna play him at second base, Okay, he can also play third base and move Croninworth to first. I think as a middle infielder, I think he's gonna be okay. When you look at his numbers, there's a big uptick in the past two years. He early in his career, he took his two years of military commitment and went through them, and that affected his development and he really started getting serious about his game in twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four. I think he's going to be a solid middle infielder. Assuming San Diego gives him that opportunity and for thirteen mil on a three year deal. Why wouldn't they give him the opportunity would be my question. They kind of hitting in the nice spot right now. Who are they going to play at second base?
Speaker 1: Timmy, I don't see him at all in the draft chart here at in NFBC. I don't think he's been drafted yet.
Speaker 2: Quite possibly, quite possibly.
Speaker 1: Not unless I'm misspelling this name.
Speaker 2: That song, yeah, son g or type in sun Moon.
Speaker 1: Nothing, Oh, I got pitching up my bat.
Speaker 2: I would think he'd be in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hayden birds all there, this sun Moon song been drafted in twenty four out of the more than that league, six sixty six. The sign of the table, Timmy, Do I take the sign of the draft?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know what, if you're looking for a middle endfielder with fifteen to fifteen potential in a decent batting average and or OBP, I think he'll deliver to that level. Is he going to be a star, No, But I think he could be a solid player in deeper leagues, So I wouldn't totally I wouldn't totally ignore him, not by any stretch of the imagination. His ops the past two years, nine twenty seven, nine seventeen. Okay, he takes a walk, he doesn't strike out to the tune of big numbers, and you know we're looking at a twenty twenty, nineteen twenty one and a twenty six, twenty five home run stolen based numbers the past two years. I think he's going to be an okay player, not a star, but in fifteen team leagues, I think he's going to be okay.
Speaker 1: And it looks like he is listed as a third basement. So there you have it to me to take a break it back and let's talk first basement, shall we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we shall.
Speaker 1: Okay. We last week we did catcher rankings. This week we are doing first base rankings. How would you compare the two positions?
Speaker 2: Well, and the one position is behind home plate, okay, the others.
Speaker 1: I gave you a pity rim shot on that, so obviously a little bit more impact. I think at first base it was a catching What what's your thought? You know, you talked about wanting to get one of the one of the big catchers last week and then maybe waiting on the second one. What are you thinking about with first base?
Speaker 2: I want a top ten for I'm one of the guys from the top ten. When I'm looking at the corner enfield, you know, first, first, third, you got to come out of that. I think with fifty fifty years, strive for fifty plus home runs. Okay, it's a huge source of power. If you go late on first base, Okay, then you start looking at players like Christian Walker with a betting average concern, Spencer Turkulsen, same thing, betting average concern, Yandy Diaz. There's a power concern there, okay, as there should be there are. It gets tougher and tougher without one of those top ten to amass enough numbers at the corner too, I think get you to your targets. Now, hey, if you if you've got Otawani or Judge, that changes to the metrics a little bit. But for the most part, I think you need one of those thirty plus home run bats and a twenty twenty plus at your corner infield position.
Speaker 1: So you did Rice and south Stewart correct.
Speaker 2: That is correct? Yes, And you.
Speaker 1: Think you got close to fifty.
Speaker 2: There, well, yeah, I think I think we're going to be over we also we also have Josh Bell, Andrew Baugh, and I started like Josh Bell now that he's in Minnesota hitting in the three hole. So I've what we don't have in a big name other than Ben Rice whoeverybody figures is going to hit fifty. We've got some, We've got some quantity we can throw out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just just I have to give my thoughts on Josh Bell because I have owned him for years. He will do all of his damage. It's see, there's twenty six weeks in the season. In three and a half.
Speaker 2: Weeks, that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might hit fifteen on runs Timmy, but it's literally all going to be in three weeks. Yeah, I never know which three weeks are going to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got Andrew Vaughn as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right to me, I first of all, proud of you for putting Blad Junior first and then going Nick Kurtz.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The NFC has got him flipped releast that's where the dp's are going. I just I don't understand that. I mean, Blad Junior won, Nick Kurtz two, Pete Alonzo three, Matt Olsen for very past. Quentina of nyp up five from where ten things is going tenth. This is the NFBC. Bryce Harper six, Freddie Freeman seven, A Ruffel Devers eight, Ben Rice nine. Boo should be higher, Michael Bush ten. Yes, tell me Nick, talk to me once again about Nick Kurtz worth the first round pick. Are you worried about him going too early? Where would you draft him if he was on the board.
Speaker 2: I would draft him at the wheel fifteen, sixteen seventeen, somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: I'm buying a first round pick.
Speaker 2: Then I'm buying a first round pick. But I would rather have Ladd Junior than Kurts.
Speaker 1: And the reason be more experienced, more more track record.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, as I put in my narrative, Okay, he might not have the gouttiest home run totals or the highest RBI numbers, but the overall package provides a safe, solid floor in which to lead both the Jays and your fantasy squadron chasing a title. I just feel a little bit more uh content. I think it's I think it's a safer pick. Okay, not that I think Nick Kurtz is going to hit fifteen home runs this year and struggle I don't. But if I have a choice between the two at their lofty positions, I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with Lad Junior. I just think it's a smarter, safer pick.
Speaker 1: If you take a look at the data between the two, Vlad Junior and Nick Kurtz hit the ball just about as hard as one another. The difference is Nick Kurtz has a fifteen degree launch and Blad Junior has a seven degree launch. Yes, so if Vlad Junior ever decides that a little leverage to his swing, he could be up there with all the big boys. He just has chosen not to. But they're still twenty five to thirty home run pop there, and he's obviously a better hitter than Nick Kurtz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no doubt the Lad Junior is a better hitter. And hey, if Vlad wanted, well, we've seen what he can do to a baseball, okay, And I believe if he wanted to adjust his game to where he is hitting forty home runs, I have no doubt he could do it. He doesn't have to, and it's not beneficial for his team to take that approach. That's that's my take.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, I agree it'll be interesting. Nick Kurtz is a fascinating guy. I do think the power is real. I think if he continues to have a very highly leveraged swing, and we'll see how much he hits. I think if you decide to go with him at the wheel, just know your parameters. Know that it can come with a two thirty batting average.
Speaker 2: Well exactly. Yeah, And I would be shocked if Vlad Ever puts up to thirty batting average.
Speaker 1: Would shocked, Yeah, that would be yeah. I would agree that an investigation would have to be done there. Vinny P, he's gone to the NBC and pick ten, you've got him at five.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I when I started looking at some of the players that could have been ahead of him. You know, Gryce Harper, Okay, he hasn't been real good the past three years. He really hasn't. Freddy Freeman's getting up there a little bit. Rafael Devers's he's looking to set a new world record in strikeouts since he's a pace for it. I just didn't I like Vinnie P. I think he's a thirty one hundred guy, possibly more in the RBIs because he's got two pretty good bats in Michael Garcia and Bobby Wood Junior batting ahead of him. I just see Vinnie as last year was the start of a whole string of thirty one hundred type seasons, and I reward for last year and what I believe he can be moving forward up against his peers.
Speaker 1: I like VNP a lot as well. Just to tell you what the data says everyone. He makes really good contact and he's improved his contact over the years. He will he will expand the strike zone and chase the pitches, but you know, I think you have to look past that. He has big leverage in his swing and he hits the ball hard. So to me, I'm kind of with Tim. I mean, thirty one hundred should be the should be the floor, and I think he can hit what he did last season that you know, the two sixty to two seventy batting average. I mean, I think he makes good enough contact to do that. So I think there's there's a really high floor with him, and then a chance, given how hard he hits the ball and how much leverage is, there's a chance for thirty five to forty home runs, And I think that's what you're looking for with some upside there, So I applaud you for putting him so high.
Speaker 2: Well, I just thought it was the right time, the right situation where he is. He's earned that, and I hey, I will take vinnyp ahead of Bryce Harper and Freddie Freeman and Rafael Divers this year, which will probably mystify many, But I just think it's a better pick.
Speaker 1: Good stuff there, Michael Bush. Any concern, I know there's concerned. How much concern about the platoon splits.
Speaker 2: It's a relatively small sample size. But like in twenty twenty four, okay against South Buzz, his OPS was seven twelve, dropped one hundred points last year. I could go back up to the seven twelve. I'm not concerned because he's going to hit thirty home runs and drive in ninety runs, and that is perfectly fine for somebody sitting ten eleven twelve in the in the rankings. So I think it's a good fit. I think you're going to get solid numbers. Oh, I have very it might actually even be better at some point in time. Michael Bush isn't hitting against lefties if he can't hit them. Okay, he hit because fastballs.
Speaker 1: He hit one eighty eight last season against left handed fastballs. Against right hairs, he hit two eighty nine with a three h three expected, So that's some pretty severe. And in twenty twenty four he did hit a two sixty batting average against the tempus right against fastballs, so he was a little bit better. Didn't show a ton of power, only hit one home run last year excuse me, four total against the lefties, one total in twenty twenty four. Of his twenty one he only hit one home run against lefties, So I would call them pretty severe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be better off that he's not facing same sight arms really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he does hit at the top of the lineup when he's gone up against right handed pitching, so you can argue if he loses one hundred at bats because he's platoony, might make fifty of them back because he's sitting at the top of the lineup.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just think there's thirty home runs there. Yeah, And I, hey, thirty thirty ninety is a eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve. Some worry in that range is that's that's what thirty thirty ninety is going to get you at first base. So I think it just fits.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take a break to me and do eleven through twenty. I still love ben Rice. I know most people will play him at Catcher. I'll remind everyone because it'd be the last time we've probably talked about ben Rice for a while. The data looks really really monstrous. With that advice, I'm just gonna tell everybody go take a look at it. It looks really really good.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I agree. I And hey, you're gonna pay for him. You're you're gonna pay for that data. And he had a good year last year. This year will be even better with the additional advats.
Speaker 1: Should be come. My number eleven is Josh Naylor with his thirty stolen bases. Tyler Sodastrom at thirteen. A Salvador Perez. You gotta put Salvador. He's no my son, not sal Timmy, it's Salvador.
Speaker 2: It's formal here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I mean, all the sites that's they call him Salvador. He always always gets kicked out. You put salvare So anyway, all right, So we got Salvador Perez at thirteen, Christian Walker at fourteen, Spencer Torcos and Tim's buddy at fifteen, Janta Dis sixteen seventeen, Jonathan Aronda, South Stewart at eighteen, cal Man Sarto at nineteen, and Wilson Cantrera's at twenty. I think Wilson Canturi's is catch your eligible anymore?
Speaker 2: Is he? I don't believe so. No. Yeah, so out of that, I don't have him listed. No, he's not catch your eligible.
Speaker 1: How many stolen bases does Josh Naylor get this season now that he's got the long term contract?
Speaker 2: Uh? Less than thirty because it could be it could be considerable, considerably less than thirty. Hey, if you're drafting. And again, when when I look at the overall situation, I'm a little bit lower on Josh Naylor than the NFBZ folks. The reason I'm a little bit lower I'm taking to be those stolen based numbers. His career high was ten in twenty twenty four, and he destroyed that last year by stealing twenty more. Okay, if you look at his speed, okay, I think he's in the bottom three percent is.
Speaker 1: Three three three three, the number between two and four. Yes, a set of ninety seven percent of baseball players are faster than Josh Naylor. Yet he stole thirty bases.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you're betting on a repeat of that and you're taking, you're taking the positive. The four he's gonna do it again, Get good odds, get amazing odds, because I would be shocked. I'd be shocked if he steals twenty. I'm thinking fifteen. Maybe.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm sorry to me. It's just a guy that I'm not interested in. He doesn't hit the ball that hard. It's all pull side power. He's playing in Seattle all season long. I don't believe the stolen basis makes no sense. I don't understand it. So when I don't understand something to me, I tap out until I can figure it makes sense of it. I just know it's it's no moss for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm going to be looking at one of the top ten so I can safely say Josh Nailer is not part of my plan. Stuff I'm looking at and you know where I stand as far as stolen bases ten to fifteen, H No, I no, it's I think in the eleven to fifteen range. I think you're getting a solid player, but that's extra twenty stolen bases. Yeah, you can't count on that. Moving forward, You you just can't count on thirty stolen bases based on everything we've seen. Hey, if I salute him, I don't know how he did it. Picking his moments. Obviously he's a good he's a good runner or a good bass stealer. Yes, but are the Mariners going to want to want to play that game with him? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to take a look at what happened when he got moved and did they steal more bases or just not buying it. There's something something that's not right. I do like Tyler Soderstroum a little bit at twelve. Yeah, and you do you still like Spencer Torkosen this season?
Speaker 2: Well, excuse me, I think when it comes to Solderstrom, Yeah, the only thing you gotta be remember is this will be his last year of first base eligibility. Okay, And yeah, Nick Kurtz is not gonna say for Tyler Solderstorm we went through that last year. But Solderstrum is a very solid player. I believe Tarkosen. I think the problem with Torkosen is the same problem you can look. You can look at Kyle Menzardo, Okay, and compare the two directly. They both have flaws in their hit tool, okay, But at the same point in time, if the Tigers can live okay with the thirty home runs and the ninety RBIs and the low batting average, I think he can. I think he can repeat those numbers. I think Kyle Menzarto can hit thirty home runs and drive in ninety on a team that has no no big bobbers at all. I think he can. He can do it. But again, you're looking at a low batting average. It all depends whether or not the teams will accept that and live with it, and I think Detroit should. Oh, okay, he had two pretty good years with a year in the middle when they decided to correct all his flaws. He did nothing. So I think it's one of those situations where hey, you live with what you got, okay, and if that's not good enough, let turkles in their let Mansart, let him go because they'll do it elsewhere.
Speaker 1: I believe, Yeah, Man Men's Art is a weird dude to me because he was a He was more of a contact guy when he was coming through the minor leagues. Really good hit tool, That's that's how they drafted him, and then all of a sudden, he just added a tonnel leverage. It's at twenty one point three degrees, guys, that's top ten percent of the league. That's a huge launch angle. And he doesn't hit the ball all that hard, but you know, so consequently strikeouts go up because hitting more of an angle, he's not meeting the ball more head on. And all of a sudden he hits two thirty four with a lot of home runs, And that just seems like the guy he's he's become. And I guess that was the trade off that the Guardians were comfortable with.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's the same trade off that the Tigers have to have to be looking at. Right. You know, Turtles is gonna hit thirty home runs, He's gonna drive in I believe eighty five to ninety plus runs. He's gonna hit two thirty. Can you live with it? And that's what it boils down to with some of these guys. You're looking at Menzardo and he's the only we're gonna I called him a big bobber. He's the only thing close to a big bobber in Cleveland, isn't he? You can't really count Jose Ramirez as being a big bopper, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If I would and think a guy that's five foot six, seven eight something like that, he can't stop to call him a big big bopper. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Manzaro sort of breaks the mold in Cleveland, and if Cleveland wants a big RBI, big home run guy, there's a price to be paid.
Speaker 1: I will say Manzarto and Torkusen profile very similarly looking at the data, except Torklesen is a little bit better in all categories. It's a ball a little bit harder, has a little bit more leverage in a swing, a little bit better contact, more walk less, chase, et cetera, et cetera. So he's just a better player. But he is going is going considerably ahead of him. He's going as let's see, his ADP is one eighty nine and Calm Manzarda is two thirty seven. I think I'd rather have Spencer torkles between the two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's but that's what you're looking at. Though. There's there's a flaw in their game, and if you're looking at drafting either one of those players, you just have to Yeah, you just have to know that when you're drafting them, Okay, you're not going to get a two eighty season as Kyle manzero or Spencer's Turtles, and for that matter, unless it's it's a one off with a huge babbit, Yeah, it's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So we talked about Jonathan Ronda a few weeks ago and one of our Patreon members, two of our Patriot members actually reached out and said, hey, what do you think about Ronda? You seem to like him, which I gave the impression I think I said I liked him. So I said, let me take a deeper dive on it, Timmy, as it seems like it's the case with every one of the Tampa Bay Rays, not me, Junior Caminero. He hasn't had platoon splitz. I mean, this is a platoon player, so I just I just want to let everybody know. I mean, the platoon splits are really severe with Ronda, So just know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I think Aranda can move up the ranks, but he's got to get twenty plus home runs. Now again, I've got Yandy Diaz and Randa ranked a little bit lower than the NFUC and one of the reasons is they're going back to the Trump this year. Okay, Yandy Diaz totally totally mystifies me. Okay, how could a guy with a launch angle, okay of five degrees select twenty five home runs?
Speaker 1: Have you seen?
Speaker 2: M Yeah? Well, eighteen of those home runs were last year at Steinbrenner Field. They're moving back to the Troup. I'm I'm predicting even with his popeyeish arms, fifteen to twenty home runs as a max for Diaz. Okay, I think I don't think you can look at that twenty five at Steinbrenner and equate it on a one to one with that launch angle in the Troup. That's that's my my thoughts and Rande's. He's got to hit for some more. He's got to hit for more power to move up the ranks maybe well maybe still early.
Speaker 1: Would you like to hear the splits? Sure home games? He hit twenty five home runs last season, right, Yeah, Eighteen of them were hit in slime Brenner Field with a five thirty three slug away. Seven home runs with a four to twenty eight slug So temis Reich put him back to fifteen is twelve to fifteen type of home run. That's that's who the player is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's why I put my narrative too. You know, it's eighteen in the Homers at home. They're not playing home. Is not Steinbernerfield next year? Oh I think I did that.
Speaker 1: I apologize I didn'tet a chance to reach her. I didn't have enough time, as mister McLeod so.
Speaker 2: I also I also looked at all the red associated with both of them. Yeah, if Yandy dia Is ever found a way to get up to ten to twelve degree launch angle, he hit forty home runs, I agree. Yeah, I'm convinced of it. But five degrees, that's a ground ball hitter. You know, it's basically a flat swing.
Speaker 1: That is correct. He's a line drive you would you would characterize a five degrees as a line drive hitter. A guy with a minus degree you would say is a grand poletter. But yes, because I think Chandler Simpson is probably negative.
Speaker 2: Yeah I could see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, let's see Chandler Simpson has a where's his launch angle? Here? Where did go? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna go with three percent.
Speaker 1: Three percent degrees three degrees. It's okay, launch angle, so I gotta hit LA. Can't find it? All right? I will find it as we continue a launchangle zero point five.
Speaker 2: Okay, look out pictures, get ready to duck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's wow, that's that's that's his flats as down. This is he's hitting down on the pitch. I mean, let's move on a little bit to twenty one to thirty. Spencer Steer at twenty one, Michel Vargas at twenty two, Jake Berger at twenty three, Alec Burlatson, Josh Bell, your buddy, Andrew Vaughn, Lendy and Sosa. Did you drop him a little bit because of the signing of Mirakami or is that before Murakami got signed?
Speaker 2: Before Mirrakami was signed, I had him at twenty two, okay. I adjusted it as soon as I saw the news. I was working on first base. First thing I did was check to see if Mirrakammy was first base eligible anywhere. Second thing I did was take a look to see who's going to pay the price for the signing, and I came up with Glennon so says the as a likely candidate. So I took a I took the approach that he had to be downgraded under those the circumstances. So it's current. It's current as of the Murakammy signing, Yes.
Speaker 1: Tristan Casses at twenty eight, Charlie Condon surprise there at twenty nine, and Lewis Arrise at thirty. I think you're lowing Tristan Casses.
Speaker 2: I could be, But when was the last time we saw anything meaningful from Tristan Casses? It was twenty twenty three. He hasn't played. No. Hey, twenty twenty three, he had that strong finish and we were all betting on Tristan Cass as being a thirty one hundred guy in twenty twenty four. It didn't happen. He hasn't played basically the past two years. I just have a Yeah, you look at twenty twenty twenty three, that was We're going on three years ago. That's a long time in the game of baseball, and you know, hey, maybe I'm a little overly negative on my assessment, but man, he's got a lot of ground to make up, and Boston has a young team with lots of potential. I think I don't think Boston has much patience left. And if he doesn't get off to a solid start, I could see Boston doing something about it rather smartly right away.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, the reason he has not played much is cause of injuries, right, So, I mean, so if he can stay healthy, Tammy, he was all red. I mean it's really good stuff in twenty twenty three, and then even in his lead of time last season, it was good. I mean, the bat speed is still there, he still understands the strike zone. I think the skills are intact. Yeah, how do you bet on? How do you figure out the health situation? I don't know, You're you're playing a little bit of a guessing game, but you know when you sure hit him with what's his ADP going as Tristan Casses three, I mean, I mean I feel pretty good about that as a as my corner infielder, I feel really good about that, and I know I can back it up with one of these other guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as you make sure to take that approach. Yeah, yeah, you can't. You can't leave your draft with your your corner guy being Tristan Casses and no insurance policy. You have to have one.
Speaker 1: Yep, it can't be Noldan Shan well either, but I get no.
Speaker 2: No, I would probably go with like a guy.
Speaker 1: Like Ryan O'Hearn as insurance policy, assuming he gets a job, res Hoskins, somebody like that. I think he'll get a job, so I mean that might be somebody who could who could fill in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I'm I'm not feeling it rich.
Speaker 1: I'm just not feeling it with Tristan Cass.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, I get everything you're saying, but he's I think he's got it. Something's got to happen early on, right right, I think the Red Sox their patients might be waning.
Speaker 1: Tristan will be a top fifteen first basement at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's possible.
Speaker 1: Would you like, would you like to do a Steak and Liquor bet on that?
Speaker 2: Sure? I was going to say, Tristan Cassis could be in Korea by July.
Speaker 1: They don't do end season signing, so that's like, I'll do that. Bet Tristan Cass could be in Triple A. That's that's interesting. I'm gonna bet that he's going to be healthy. Since to a Steak and Liquor, Tristan Casses ends up as a top of fifteen first basement.
Speaker 2: Medium rare.
Speaker 1: Please, Okay, Charlie Conmon comes in at twenty twenty ninth. He's got him sixteen slots higher than the NB season. And I totally get where you're coming from. Uh, you've got blamed Grime Crim a little bit higher and was Johnston? Did they just sign the Miami kid? I think there's nobody at first base, so yeah, I think I'm getting your logic right. Is it's for Charlie.
Speaker 2: Condon's Yeah, basically where I said my narrative, warming Burnable and Michael Togally that they both moved on. So that leaves your Condon, Blaine Krim, and Troy Johnson fighting for the full time job at first for the Rockies. I just put if Condon doesn't break camp with the job, an early season call up is a real possibility avoid the waiver wire battle for his services by investing at the draft. It's wide open for that position, and I don't see Blaine Crim and Troy Johnson holding off Charlie Condon for all that long. So I think he's a perfect candidate to draft in the reserve rounds and sit on him. I think he'll be like I said, if he doesn't break camp, I think there's he's going to be up fairly early in the season. So that's why I made my bold move.
Speaker 1: I think, I think your logic is sound, and I got it, you know, as I was looking through who's going to play first base in Colorado? I mean, Colorado needs something good to happen, and Charlie Condon is you know, the you know the guy, right, and he is the guy that they're hoping can help them next season. I think it's fair to say, though, tem he has not been very good since he was the Golden Spikes winner coming out of the twenty twenty four draft, looked at as the, if not the best prospect coming out of that draft, one of the best prospects, and he is just the swing and miss is higher than anybody thought, the chase rate is higher than anybody thought. The power is not as robust as anybody thought. I mean, he has not been the guy that we thought he was going to be.
Speaker 2: No, when you when you look at the numbers from last year, yeah, at double a, two hundred at bats, eleven homers, which which is fine, thirty eight RBI, sixty seven strikeouts, but again an eight oh seven obs. I think we were expecting more, but I'm not overly disappointed with what I saw last year at Double A.
Speaker 1: I saw him play Timmy. I saw him playing saw I'm playing a series on three games. By the way, the reason everybody's disappointed. Twenty twenty four at the University of Georgia, thirty seven home runs and he hit four thirty three, So that doesn't see everybody was thinking wow, and he hits the ball really hard. I saw he's he reminds me of Turklesen. I mean, I think there's going to be power there. I don't think the hit tool. I think he's guessing that breaking pitches, I really do. I mean, I saw a guy that was reaching. I saw a guy that was tentative against really good and the Yankees have really good because I saw him against the Somerset Patriots with e Erc and Lagrange all those guys, and they were good. He Orc was throwing a splitter against UF and he was like, huh, what's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you better get used to what's that? Because you're going to see lots of it moving forward, especially if you can't you can't hit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that I mean that was the thing that worried me a little bit. I mean, I'd be surprised if he doesn't hit thirty home runs, but it could be Spencer torkleson where he's going to hit two thirty.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't disagree. I guess my my problem when I look at that situation is like how long I know it's Colorado, but how long are they going to go with Blaine Krim and Troy Johnson. I guess they could go however along they really want to, but it you know, well, I mean I would.
Speaker 1: Think the Rockies need something, and you think of all these top prospects that come up. It's a big deal and the team makes a lot of noise about it, and they want to sell tickets and merch and et cetera. And I Charlie Condon is that guy for them, right or Ethan Holiday, But he's not coming up anytime soon.
Speaker 2: No, no, Yeah, the guy one of the guys I had trouble ranking and I put him in at thirty, but I'm still asking myself why. And that's Luisa Rise. Yeah, I don't think he's gonna hit double digit home runs. I don't think he's gonna steal double digit bases. Yeah, see you got batting average. I don't know it's looking at this now, I would I would throw a Rise down about six seven spots and move out of my top thirty. I just have trouble with one dimensional batting average type players.
Speaker 1: It's yes, but her, I mean, I guess he wound not hitting two ninety two at one point he was down to like two sixty or something like that. And he's a guy. To me, if you draft him, you've made You've done something wrong, which meant you needed you needed some help in batting average. And given how many of bats there are, even Lewis a Rise that's going to hit three hundred, I mean, it's not going to help you that much as opposed to Chandler Simpson with sixty stolen bases might help you, right, I mean, just so be careful with that. I don't get Lewis Rise, particularly at first base, makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: Now, last year eight homers, eleven stolen bases, sixty one RBI, sixty six run score. Yeah that's at first base. Yeah, it's the year before he hit four homers, he stole nine bases. Yeah, he posted a three fourteen batting average. But you know it, Hey, you're late his numbers from last year. He struck out twenty one times, walk thirty four.
Speaker 1: To me today, if you're contempt, if you're looking at your spreadsheet or whatever, and you're looking at oh man, I don't have enough batting average. I need to get Lewis a rise. To me, you should just say, let me double up on stolen bases, run scored, RBI's power something, because batting average is so volatile anyway. Somebody can have a batting average balls and play out of sight and all of a sudden you know you're batting averages and as bad. So that's that's not gonna happen with Lewis rise and power stole a basis, this is not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: No, no, there will be minimal production at every category other than maybe run scored and the batting average. So I agree on Richard, Hey, you made a mistake. If that's why you're if you're looking at a rise, that's the only answer I can see.
Speaker 1: To me, it's take another break and get back and let me ask you the hard questions. Anybody from thirty one down to sixty five it's totally. I'm not totally is so I changed that for you?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't know where that came from.
Speaker 1: But I've got somebody I like here and this bottom half? Who do you like?
Speaker 2: Ah? There there's a lot of players that that I like in this group. I don't know if this is the year for it, but uh I sort of saved them for the fourth, fourth question or fifth question.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all it. May I may I comment on one player. I just want to say, it's kind of sad to see Paul Goldschmid at forty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sad. Is he going? Is he going to get a deal with anybody?
Speaker 1: I don't. I would would have surprised you if he retires.
Speaker 2: No, it wouldn't. That's why I had him that low that was my thought.
Speaker 1: He's had a great career. But I mean, it's just sad. It's like seeing Mike Trout in the thirties and forties and outfielder my forties and fifties and outfits like oh really.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. It brings back memories of who they were, not who they are.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Nathaniel Lowe get a job?
Speaker 2: Uh? I hope? So? Am I willing to bet on it. That's one I can't figure out that at all. I think just scouting the stat lines, he's been he's been an okay player, you know, eighteen homers, twenty seven, seventeen, sixteen, eighteen, his RBI totals. Like even last last year with the eighteen home runs he drove in eighty four, his batting average plummitted to twenty eight. He really started going after it with the h Looking at the strikeout numbers, I would I would think somebody should take a chance on Nathaniel Lowe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if I were representing him, I would say, look, he's got below average bat speed and exit velocities. I would be at add some leverage pal. I mean, he's got a ten degree launch angle, up from seven degrees in twenty twenty four, and I would try to squeak out another couple of years of twenty home run power. But look, analytics guys are looking at this data and going, this is a fifteen home run guy, this is Nolan shandwell, and I'm not interested. And so he's got he's gonna have to come in. He's not a very good field. If you look at the defensive metrics. So there's not a lot there that's interesting except that he walks a lot. So I think he's gonna have to come in his representats have to come in and say he has made some changes and this is it and it's either adding leverage or something. But as this guy, oh, timmy, I think there's you know, it looks just okay to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could be off to career, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which maybe though at average two.
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so which guy in the top ten? Which guy? Let's see which guy not in the top ten has a chance to emerge their next season?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not in the top ten. I'm going with Stewart. Yeah, I'm going I'm going with South Stewart.
Speaker 1: Oh, good call.
Speaker 2: Like last, I like the kid a lot. There's a lot of potential sitting there. And when I look at the group between eleven and twenty, you've got a lot of players that I think are going to be in that group until they fall out of that group. And it's not going in an upwards direction. It's going in the other direction. I just don't see, you know, Joshneeler, Okay, sort of Storm won't qualify at first base. Next year, so I took him out of the equation. Yeah, sal Prez is like mid thirties now, Christian Walker, there's flaws Toarkalsen, the same diaz Randa that leaves you with Stuart Menzarto. Right, Wilson Contreras is what he is. I think there's a lot of talent between eleven and twenty. Like I said, that will be eleven to twenty type talent until they fall into that group and it won't be hitting in the right direction but the wrong direction.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me challenge you. Nick Kurtz, you've got at number two, could have him at number one forty fifth last year, ranked by the great Timmaca. Kudos for ranking him Ben Rice also at forty nine, and other kudos for ranking him there. Right, who is who has the best chance to be sitting where Nick Kurtz is this time next season that we're not I mean, that's that's been down at forty five, forty know, somebody way down?
Speaker 2: Oh, you want to you want to go? You don't want to go real deep.
Speaker 1: I want to go somebody that we've not talked about yet, somebody who is below.
Speaker 2: Thirty, Ryan Clifford, Jonathan Long.
Speaker 1: Not Jonathan Long, but Ryan Clifford, Ding Ding Ding. I love Jonathan, I love uh Ryan Clifford. I think that's a real good What about Bryce Eldridge.
Speaker 2: That's San Francisco. Okay, they do play games after four o'clock in the afternoon. I mean it's you know, Drives the Bold. If you're looking, I think if you're looking for somebody who's going to make a massive move up, it's gotta be somebody who hits for a lot of power. Okay, yeah, Charlie Condon Clifford. Uh, I'm looking through the list of candidates here to take as big a rise as Kurtz. I don't think anybody does has that potential.
Speaker 1: So or maybe a Ben Rice who goes up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Ben Ben Ben Rice. If he has forty five home runs, he's gonna move into your top three, right, probably, yes.
Speaker 1: Which I think he will, Yeah, particularly if he has got your eligibility. Okay, all right, So who drops out of this top ten?
Speaker 2: Oh? Easy, easy choice for me. No, the guy that is currently sitting at eight. H I'm not yes, I'm not overly enamored with what I'm seeing from Raphael Devers. You know, he had the fifth highest total of strikeouts in the game last year. I'm looking at it a thir right across the board, and it was closing in on forty on the off speed stuff. Okay, that's that to me is alarming. He was thirty nine Oh was he thirty nine to two? Thirty nine to three on the off speed stuff? The whiff rate, Like I know, he hit thirty five homers and he drove in one hundred and nine runs, But there's some warning signs starting to show up with Divers in that high strike and whiff rate. I don't think you can totally ignore them. If I was playing in a Dynasty format, I would be staying totally away from Rafael Divers.
Speaker 1: Off speed pitches is the thirty nine percent with thirty eight point seven. So for some reason he's struggling against left handed It's almost fifty percent of the time he's whipping on off speed pitches, which is pretty weird. So he's not picking up I wonder if there's something. Yeah, so he's way out in front of everything. The power store, huge huge eggs of velocity. Yep, it is enough launch angle for him to continue to hit thirty home runs thirty five home runs, but yeah, you're right. The strikeout rates and the whiff rates against, Yes, it's a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah when you're when you drake out and you're number five on the most dracoed list, that's not a good thing. At some point in time, he's going to lose a tick of this, a tick of that, and he's going to be very, very mortal. I'm staying away from Rafao divers.
Speaker 1: He hasn't. But just to be fair, he hasn't lost a tick of anything yet. So he's still the same guy, and maybe San Francisco will be. I don't know what how many home runs he hit. Did he spend the entire season in San Francisco?
Speaker 2: I think most of it was he wasn't He wasn't a real happy camper before that deal. If i'm he might have spent the full year. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: March, March, April, and May he was in Boston, so where he hit twelve home runs? Let's see, well, seventeen home runs before the All Start break, eighteen home runs after the All Star breaks, so I need he hit a ton of home runs in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he did. I just have my concern and when I look at that group. Obviously, Freddy Freeman's another guy, okay, that could fall out of the top ten. Then, blasphemous as it may seem, Bryce Harper, he's no spring chicken, and he's you know, over the past three seasons, he's only hit thirty plus once, he's driven eight in eighty or more runs once. He hasn't scored ninety runs. I think Bryce Harper is being overdrafted. I think it's time to downshift a little bit. I'm not saying he's done, not by any stretch of the imagination. But if you look at what he's done over the past three seasons, is it warranting? Like I know the NFC has him as four. It's he's got to start coming down a little bit in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still got some speed though, I think that gives him a little bit of a push.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, those are the you know, like I said, Harper, Freeman and especially those Devers, those are the three that concerned me. In the top ten right.
Speaker 1: Now, I always gets mixed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: I look it up and then I forget. Okay, so give me a sleeper or two.
Speaker 2: A sleeper to Charlie Condon, Ryan Clifford, Uh, Jonathan Long doesn't have a place to play, But should he find a place or the Cubs find a place for him? This potential air and Luke Adams in Milwaukee, I'm gonna throw him into that into the pile.
Speaker 1: I got. My only other sleeper is Ralphie Velasquez.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: With the Guardians. That was the guy that I thought.
Speaker 2: So I think I've got him on my list somewhere near the in that group of all the prospects down in the in the forties fifties. Where do I have Ralfie? Yeah at fifty four.
Speaker 1: Yep. So that that was a guy that I mean, Look, the Guardians. The one thing we know about the Guardians are always gonna be looking for power.
Speaker 2: So well they just diavade you asking Noel, I believe, so that one's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was an easy call. I mean, that was I mean, and look the Christmas Tree, great great story, great nickname. I mean he was this guy had a great what six weeks or something. And then listen, you see this every year there's a couple of guys that come up and they just you know, they go out of their minds for a period of time, they get overdrafted the following year, and then they're out of baseball. It happens all the time. It does, Timmy, anybody else that you want to avoid besides Raphael Devers? And I think you're saying Bryce Harper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I again, if I can get him in the fourth round. Yeah, I'm certainly not going as I. Uh, Freddy Freeman, I'm okay with in the fifth, sixth round. I think there's still another year of solid numbers relatively.
Speaker 1: There's some some health concerns this winter. Is he coming on surgery or something?
Speaker 2: Uh? I I will check real quick and see what his what his page says. But uh, Freddy Freeman, where are we Freddy? No, I don't see anything on his page.
Speaker 1: Freddie Freeman suffers unfortunate injury December ninth, injury set back. That's what I'm seeing here. Also grab plenty of headlines new surface of the team agreed to sign. Also closer quite developing, Canadian national baseball team director Gregor revealed that Dodgers' first baseman, who is a staple for the Canadian team of the world Best Baseball Classic, a suffering an injury setback that could help could keep him out of the tournament and March and might have some implications for next season.
Speaker 2: Okay, wasn't aware of that. It was what is the injury?
Speaker 1: But this is from Forbes, so the financial magazine. That's what came up. So maybe they maybe they're maybe it's a it's a it's a bank problem, bank stake. I don't know. And it's definitely written by a Canadian because it's they're more concerned about the Canadian national team than there or anything else.
Speaker 2: WBC. Yeah, the Dodgers, Uh, it's others say, then I won't judge Wilson Contreras. Yeah, okay, I you know there was big hope that Contreras, with the extra at bats and moving to first base, would be a sleeper type pick last year. Well, no, it just didn't happen. So I twenty eighty, You've got lots of options. Wilson Contreras won't be one for me and Louise Arise. Even if I have totally screwed up batting average, I'll never admit it to the extent where I have to draft him. I'll eat it first. Pick another category to try and do well in other than just the one trick Bony.
Speaker 1: Totally agree to me a sec or final break it back. Find out what tim'sum for dinner. Great show, Tim, great work from first Tim