Speaker 1: Where is the user stopping in the office to day. Ain't nothing down here today.
Speaker 2: Emma's I gotta figure out the situation. So I thought we could stop in here and figure out what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Just think Ruby Taylor coming home tomorrow. I can hardly read you do it.
Speaker 3: I go watch the taxi cab before I go to bedroom now, so it be all shined up before I go down.
Speaker 2: To meet her. You don't wanna spend all day tomorrow though we're talking to Ruby tailor boy, we gotta make some money. The way we is going, we gonna be in the poorhouse.
Speaker 3: Well, don't count on me doing too much work tomorrow, or if I got up spend some time talking to it. I ain't see her for a long time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I just can't believe they're coming, you know it?
Speaker 2: They by the way, Uh, what are we gonna do about the bank account?
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're gonna do about it. We gotta do something about it. That's gone or she mess? Whyn't you coming to?
Speaker 2: Don he done? M The thing to do is not to put no more money in that bank was in another bank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if the punit the company can get it out of one bank. They can get it over the inny bank.
Speaker 1: You put it in.
Speaker 2: Well, what else we gonna do with the money?
Speaker 1: What you mean we I ain't find no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they can hold a fresh air taxtic caab coming here for that money though according to the laws.
Speaker 1: Well, they ain't got no right holding none of my money. I'll tell you what to do. What after we take in the money you think you'll have and give.
Speaker 2: Me my hair?
Speaker 1: I got enough on my mind? Now what the world about you? Here?
Speaker 2: Gone? As she mil I believe all Pinning's writing that letter to Willow Parker's husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. Ain't never fin it?
Speaker 2: That is it?
Speaker 1: No, that's letter that John March is gone.
Speaker 2: I got a right in my pocket chair.
Speaker 1: Reason what you done?
Speaker 2: Rid him so far?
Speaker 1: Let me hear what you're gonna say to here?
Speaker 2: There is here to I got down here there, sir, You see you? I don't change this round?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well gone, meaning, let me hear it.
Speaker 2: I say here, before you married your wife, me and her was having dates till you was ready in.
Speaker 1: A minute, Ji, we mean even what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Well? I wanna let him think that I was kind of looking out for her to see. He till he was ready to marry her.
Speaker 1: Used to that, Yeah, well you was tryna marry yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what you used to tell him that? You tell him something like that, you gonna antager the man, get him mad, You gonna do what do we it mikes up his brain. And that's that's that's what we call anttager.
Speaker 1: I done hear them a lot of answer.
Speaker 3: I ain't never hear the antager even what else you got down there?
Speaker 2: Then I say here, I wanted her to clean up everything so you wouldn't have no trouble.
Speaker 1: You trying to make him think that you was doing it for him.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I was just using the thirologist, using what you say thirology and a psirologist. Oh, well you here, huh Yeah. Then I say here, mm. Don't say nothing to her about this. But she owes for some furniture, and I figured that you didn't wanna worry about nothing on your honeymoon, So I signed a note for the furniture. And now they has done garnish.
Speaker 1: Hit a minute, say that that that that's gneish.
Speaker 2: She ain't it? Well, Uh, that's where we go into the past ten. You say you you drop the shee.
Speaker 1: You drop the shee?
Speaker 3: Huh, yeah, you wanna dropped her a long time ago before you signed that note.
Speaker 1: That's what yours doing.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking about her. I'm talking about she on the end of garnish.
Speaker 1: Well, what's about these tenths that you talking about?
Speaker 2: We has passed them?
Speaker 1: Oh oh what just clean old?
Speaker 2: Don't come around here, ow 'e boy, I owe enough without you owing.
Speaker 1: Well, God read me the rest of us.
Speaker 2: I stay here, so I signed 'em note for the furniture. And now they is done garnish the money.
Speaker 1: They ain't They ain't gunish the money though they gunish you.
Speaker 2: Oh, they garnished the money. They ain't got me tied up. I can walk around. The money is the thing that got tied up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you said about that.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, then I stay here. Let me see you wait a minute, go ahead. I don't think the furniture company is mad. All all they want is the money, is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all they want. All the ready, there's the money.
Speaker 2: Uh what else is I gonna say to him? That? That's what I gotta figure out.
Speaker 1: Well you you you say? Then I feel yeah, you thought it was bad, but you ain't finish that.
Speaker 2: Hunh oh, I ain't finished that yet. That as far as I got you. See, I gotta figure out now what's to say someone? Well?
Speaker 1: Uh uh but where where? What do you think you gonna face?
Speaker 2: Honey? Well?
Speaker 3: Uh? You You want him though, to pay the note for your way of front you that's what just for his money's funited, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, why don't you just tell him that I've gotta reproach the subject gave us and if he's sold us when the letter hit him, he won't know what hitting me be?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I can't come right out and ask the man. I might register to him something like to say, uh, it ain't gonna make me mad if you pay the note, or something like that.
Speaker 3: You need I say, it ain't gonna make you mad. By the way, don't plan on me driving that tack together more now, cause I going over to.
Speaker 1: Ruby Tailor's house.
Speaker 2: Heah, I is trying to write a letter and you talking about Ruby Taylor. Hm.
Speaker 1: Well, if you coming in in the morning, I can't help but think about it.
Speaker 2: Well, now let's get back to the situation. Now, what are you gonna do.
Speaker 1: I don't meet the trend.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking about that anymore. I was talking about this your gun age business.
Speaker 1: But I think about Ruby Taylor coming in in the morning. That's what I think about. Boy, I'll so happy.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I don't care what to going as long as I can see my dog and tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hm. How would it be for me to garnish your husband? What do you mean? How would it be? Think he liked that?
Speaker 1: You better? Not enough with the husband. He's a big businessman.
Speaker 2: Well, he ain't no bigger than I is. I was big enough to get garnished.
Speaker 3: He in Huh, Well, you gonna do what you wanna do. You''ll have to just give me half of the money before you put it in the bank.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: Well. Now listen, I'm gonna tell you something else that happened yesterday that I ain't told you about.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me no more bad news.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: All I wanna do is to go down and meet Ruther's tailor in the morning and be happy that one more day without.
Speaker 1: Hearing some bad news. By the way, uh, he ain't seed the taxi cab. You know what sens be done. Peed of them slaps on the diezel.
Speaker 2: But wait a minute, let me tell you what I gonna tell you now. I bet I know what dear, what you think it is?
Speaker 1: You been talking to the King's Big but moving the taxicabs coming to the New Yor y'all, ain't you?
Speaker 2: No? No, I ain't said no more to him about that.
Speaker 1: He ain't huh no uh I I I don't wanna move it down down leave Ruby Taylor here and me be in New York. I don't wanna do that.
Speaker 2: They ain't got no tactic cab down there. We go in there with a tactic cab, we might make a lot of money boards, but that ain't what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: But what is you talking about?
Speaker 2: I kind of hate to tell you this, Sam, it's cause it's gonna disreppoint you.
Speaker 1: What's the matter?
Speaker 2: Now? What time has you planning on him taking the taxtic cab down to the depot in the morning to meet Ruby Taylor?
Speaker 3: I wear him And wait a minute, don't sufore you saying no more here now, don't plan on me driving that taxi cab nowhere.
Speaker 1: In the morning tip to the depot, cause I won't have that Taxtic cab there and meet that gal when he get off the train.
Speaker 2: I ain't planning on nothing. I just ask you what time the train get in.
Speaker 1: They can't get in at nine or something.
Speaker 3: Mister Taylor's second telegram some so die you see, letting us know exactly what times you're gonna get you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, here's what I gotta tell you. The man from the furniture store was over to see me yesterday and they done tied up the money we got in the bank, you see, But that ain't enough to pay the note. And he said that if the balance of the money ate in his hands by eight o'clock tomorrow morning. Uh huh, they is gonna take the Tactic cab, but away from him.
Speaker 1: What do you mean they gonna take the Taxtic cab away from him? They gonna take the Tactic cab for I me you with huh. They can't do that, though, canander? And they don't let him take the taxicab away from us.
Speaker 2: You