Speaker 1: And good morning. Today is Wednesday, September fourth, twenty twenty four, and we are here once again with mister Dwayne. We could just call him doctor Dwayne. He's at this point doctor of historical forensics. And how are you doing today? Man, I'm don nex farming as well.
Speaker 2: Yep. I just actually got in. I've got a bunch of pickling kukes in an ice bath right now. We did I actually the first time ever I did my own pickling qukes a couple of days ago. We did nearly fifty of them, so it was an all day thing. And uh yeah, we're going to keep going. As long as the weather's good and the plants are producing, we're gonna keep harvesting these pickling kukes for ourselves. At this point, we're gonna try to get to like two hundred jars of pickles for the winter a right, So that's where we're We got like six weeks left in the farm in the harvest box, and then it's into the fall and preparing for next year.
Speaker 1: Very very cool. I'm just setting up to see that it make sure I can see the ftjuh, what do you call it? A chat too? So that way everybody feels like they're included this morning, and I guess I'll just set this off with.
Speaker 2: A welcome to everybody that's joining us.
Speaker 1: Yep, we got Twitter, we have Rumbull of course, and we have FTJ Media. So yeah, what would you like to take it today? There's a lot of crazy stuff going on. We have the World Health Organization declaring this is not news anymore. It's already happened. But this uh cover up for vaccine injury called monkey pox and whatever else poisoned. They're spring on us, you have, you know, I mean, there's a nonslaught of all kinds of things, people dropping dead, and they're calling it West Nile. Who knows what the truth is and what the fear mongering is, but we know they have released all kinds of mosquitoes everywhere and gotten us what they engineered them to do. But you know, we have a bunch of flying syringes thanks to Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates' that's a nice pair, huh, pretty pretty wonderful people there. Yeah, weaponized, Yeah, I mean even the testing things.
Speaker 2: So I mean that.
Speaker 1: I was just in the store at Albertson's the other day and I took a picture of the checkout because staring me in the face, we are COVID nineteen tests mm swabs. I mean jumping up.
Speaker 2: Now it's gearing up. They're starting to form a narrative around this monkey box. And we showed through a bulletproof pubcast a couple of years ago now about Event two to one. Yep, it scenario planning that they did, and it showed that they were going to unveil a monkey pox agenda, and it actually came out the exact same day. The first report of a monkey pox came out the exact same day that they'd indicated in that scenario planning, and that was all done at Johns Hopkins. We've been kind of expecting this monkey pox and I would say I would direct people if you can go look at the Dark Winter videos. These are from the nineties maybe, but they do these sort of pseudo fox media hits as dramatizations, and they've played the same things at this event two to one. A couple of years ago during COVID at JHU, they had these little snippets of which they got actors together and they looked like talking heads, and they went through the scenario showed what the media is going to say and how they're going to act, and showed the steps and then they had a diagram that showed the timeline for it all. And it actually the first first time that mainstream had indicated that there was monkeypox was on the exact same day. I think it was March early March of twenty twenty two. So that was kind of eye opening. But then you know, it never happened, So I think it's it's there's a chance that you know, we got ahead of that narrative and they were forced to delay it, and that's what we're seeing now.
Speaker 1: So here's a funny thing. I'm hearing myself in the background there they check make sure Marie goes off. I don't hear okay, all right. So Operation dark Winter was a real thing too. It's funny that this show would be called that because there's a code name for a senior level biol terrorist attack simulated simulation conducted on June twenty second and twenty third of two thousand and one, designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. You know, say Andrews Air Force Base was involved. All kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Now there's similarities between smallpox and monkey pok too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's all it all presents the same. Yeah, they're just gonna call things different names, so they want different origins for why they they're gonna claim it's happening. Yeah, like smallpox itself, Like the tanneries that we're dumping into the water supply, we're causing most of that, And of course they call it something else. It's virus. You gotta there's no cure, you gotta, you gotta take the shoe, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I find it amazing actually that you know, we all eat food that we can't pronounce. There's ingredients in there we don't know what are and and we still donate to charities to try to find a cause for cancer when it's actually in our behavior, right, we cause cancer by our own behavior. If we're gonna buy into the mainstream and shop at supermarkets exclusively, well chances are you're gonna come down with some sort of disease because it's just not just in the air and in our waters and in our food. But you know, it's everything that we do. And thank you scientific expert for all of that.
Speaker 1: Please don't have a food baterine are Yeah, you know it's funny somebody else that brought you know what, if I can find this clip. I know you wanted to talk today a little bit about Kerry Mullis, and I think that's that was a good intro us talking about this stuff because it's very well related. I'm going to while you're sitting up of them, I'm going to see if I can find this one clip last night that kind of puts things in perspective. Some of it might be like, I don't know, let's say it's a little bit of a redundancy because a lot of people might know this the background of this, but there's actually an interesting timeline of things that occurred that I'm going to see if I can describe right here this was.
Speaker 2: And what is the pharmaceutical company or pharmaceutical industry itself, but the scientific expert right right, So I'm when you look at the origins of you know, the pharmaceutical industries, guess who goes back to the same kind of people.
Speaker 1: So this is interesting because a lot of I think this will put thing some perspective too. A little bit real quick, I'm going to share the screen and I think I could just go with this. This will be a really quick video, but let me just play this. Can you see it?
Speaker 2: I can, all right? Consetitution of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: It is everything you know about the United States. This lady lost her life trying to get you this information. This isn't taught in schools, it's not mentioned in the news, but it's real and it affects every American.
Speaker 1: To this tegery, it's a constitution that we know today.
Speaker 4: In a fact or is there a different constitution that you claim.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, we are being snookered by the Congress, and we are not under our first constitution. We are under this second secret constitution. The reason this happened is because when Benjamin Franklin was negotiating the Revolutionary War debt, he got rescheduling and it was going to fall due in the eighteen seventies. And when that debt fell due and we couldn't pay it, that's when the bankers gave us a second secret constitution. They turned the United States into a corporation.
Speaker 3: Under this new corporate constitution, citizens became property collateral for debt.
Speaker 1: You're right, So, just so you know this is a dramatization, but that is true about what they're saying about the eighteen seventy six or seventy one time where it was incorporated, so rules had changed and we know about maritime law and things of that nature. We did we did become collateral. But this is one of those AI inspector theory things. So just so you know, they take truth and they mix it with their own dramatization. They fill in blanks. So just the people are aware out there. I'm not being fooled by this. I understand what's going on here. This is partial fabrication with truth into it, and this is how this guy gets away with saying things online without being canceled. So that's that's kind of what's going on there.
Speaker 2: Keeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just wanted to put that out there that there's no reason that woman would have lost this woman lost their life together. There's there's no reason why that would have happened. It's talking about basically things that you can look up on your own. It's no reason why I killed for that.
Speaker 2: So she's saying that the Constitution was overtaken even before the turn of the twentieth century.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it makes sense. Because eighteen sixty five, we pretty much were no longer had the yeah, what do you call it, the consent of the consent of the government after what happened with the secession and the war. That was kind of the point there, a little bit split us up, leaping us and put us in the massive debt. They didn't che didn't talk about that because that's that's that was a different string of narrative that they were playing off of right there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and I think Lincoln actually plays a role in all of that too, and he's there at that key time. It's all progressive. It's all progressive people, Yeah, for sure. So, yeah, where do you want to go because I can talk about I wouldn't mind talking about, uh.
Speaker 1: Carrie Mollis. Yeah, let's go for it.
Speaker 2: And so for those that are unfamiliar with who Carrie Mallis is, he's the inventor of the PCR test and he died right before COVID, which is interesting because he's the loudest critic of Fauci and this reliance on the scientific expert the way that they're actually uh depicting it and rolling it out these days.
Speaker 1: Another person that was taken out was that woman who used to I think she used to work for Murky and I'm gonna forget her name, Brandy anyway, she was dead by her by her son. She was in that I think she was in a movie with is it Fax or something like that with Oh Del Big three. Yeah, Brandy, Brandy Vaughn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And these kinds of things have been happening for actually a long time, the silencing and even murder of you know, dissenting voices against the medical industry.
Speaker 1: For sure, they either killed or in December of twenty twenty or twenty nineteen. Right, yeah, So can.
Speaker 2: You see Kerry Mollas here?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a couple of clips I want to play off here, and this one he starts, I think this is where he's talking about science. If he had his way in the scientific community, what it would look like today. And let me know if you don't hear anything, Okay.
Speaker 6: If I had my way, I would make a few changes, and I would make them slowly and carefully. I wouldn't make any radical kinds of changes. I would change science to be more like just to be a little less responsive to central authority, make it more like if you're going to fund a scientist for something that he says, here's what I'll do for you.
Speaker 7: You give me two hundred thousand dollars in this year and I'll do this.
Speaker 6: I think, well, okay, why don't you just give it them two hundred thousand and let him do what he wants to do it. Don't fund don't make him tell you what he's doing, don't make him convince his colleagues that what he's going to work on it. If he's good enough to give it to him for one thing, just give it to him and let him decide, because you'll get a lot better science that way, and a lot more freedom for scientists to actually pursue their own goals, and a lot more discussion, which is a really important issue today about what is the proper way to go about what particular problem. You know, the way that's done now is by it's rather medieval, and it counts on the fact that's not true anymore, that scientists never lie, that scientists will always be honest, and that they aren't each other's competitor, that they're each other's colleagues. You know, the way we do the way papers get published, the way grants get funded.
Speaker 7: All of that.
Speaker 6: Stuff is like ancient. It's it's the structure that worked in the seventeenth century maybe, but it doesn't work now. It works very very much against science, which is I think one of the better institutions on the on the planet.
Speaker 7: I mean, science is.
Speaker 6: Why we are sitting here with you know, lights and stuff like that. Empirical science, but not it was it was, it's always it's almost always flourished better when you know discent was was expected and infecting courage.
Speaker 7: To have a central.
Speaker 6: Authority like the NIH doing all the medical making all the medical decisions, it's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Very prone, right, So there's a there's just a ton to discuss there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they pay for the desired findings. First of all. You know, if Rockefeller or NIH or something like that is funding, they're not funding for you to find it something that's contradictory to what they're expecting to see. Where'd you get who? I got you?
Speaker 8: There we are.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of this stuff out there that's absolutely terrible for you, But they'll give you some kind of possible positive spin. I'm not just talking about vaccines, but there was this apparently and NIH funded research on those fit those phantom stem cells that are in urine. It's wastewater if your body, you're telling yourself that you're telling you you're saying that God and your body are so stupid that it's getting rid of stuff that you want. And the only reason why people ever used to do that it wasn't for survival, because it's saltier than seawater. It's full of the crap that your body was trying to get rid of. But this urine therapy stuff, this is this is mockery. This is like a ritual that they do for when they're doing like Satanic ritual abuse and they're getting people to do it willfully. There's whatever stem cells are in there, they're obviously not good. Otherwise your body wouldn't get rid of them, if there's even anything there at all. But the reason why they say, oh, this is an ancient practice is because of drugs and passing through the liver. The first time you would have in your urine because your body was smart enough to get rid of what it considered a tox and a higher concentration of things like amini and muscaria, and you're in your urine So this all happened because they wanted to get high. They wanted to have their their shaman shamanistics experience. So they got and they drank their pea or they'd have the reason why you see the reindeer thing, that's because they would sometimes drink the urine from the reindeer that eat the mushrooms. This is where that came from. And they're like, oh, it's some magical mystery drug. No n I H is fucking to do, you know what I mean? That's and that's and hey, they funded it, so they're gonna get the they're gonna get whatever whatever desired outcome from the research that they asked.
Speaker 2: For, right, And what is he talking about really but the grant system. And so when you read the book Foundations by Renee Wormser, he was an investigator into some of these or he was involved in some of these committees that were investigating like the trusts and you know, all of these things, early in nineteen hundreds, and he wrote a book called Foundations Their Wealth and Influence, And this is exactly what he exposed was that, you know, these scientists are perverted by the influence of money and the grant system.
Speaker 1: They're there to take the money and give the results. A lot of science isn't even done. It's just let go, let's go sit in this room for a couple of days and come back out and tell them what they wanted to hear.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's inductive rather than deductive. Right, we are in inductivity. We establish a hypothesis and a conclusion that we want to find, and then we make that happen deductively, we follow the empirical evidence. This is the distinction that is being made by Carrie Mollis here is the two different methods.
Speaker 1: Isn't a confirmation biased part of that too? Like, you can also influence the outcome just by what you sure feel you think is going to happen. That's what you end up seeing. That's where you find the evidence of because of what you're looking for, you find. So there's I think that's what they call that confirmation bias, right, Like you're you're pretty much only looking at the things that support your in your hypothesis too, So that's just something that's human nature overcoming that. But if you're actually getting funded and given money for desired result that they're telling you, this is what you're going to find you know, now it's now, it's a Now it's a business.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he he brings up the word discussion right in in the scientific community, there isn't so much discussion anymore, and that's really a critical aspect that we have. We aren't allowed to talk anymore or be critical of any studies that are in the mainstream that are pushing these narratives.
Speaker 1: Who's your degree? Are you adopted?
Speaker 2: Exactly right, all of the things, and so he makes a distinction, but he says that empirical science is really the way to go. And I agree that science is a technology and a method. And you can see that scientism has been developed out of it much the same way that you just described earlier, how a gatekeeper will tell you a certain amount of truth but then fill in the blanks. It's the same thing there, m And then he also says, scientists never lie, right, This is the belief that everybody has in the mainstream, is that scientists would never lie and of nobility. And so that's an appeal to authority. And now you've fallen into the pitfall of a logical fallacy because you were never taught that generally out there television viewers. I know that you know your viewership and your friends will know all of this very well. And then at the end he says, the NIH and the way that they do things is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Do they go into it.
Speaker 2: Here we are, how many ever years later, and we're still following this. You know, this same guy is involved in the push you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And he had to even he couldn't find something deadly enough, he had to go, you had to go, uh take something off the dusty shelf with azt the thing that's jealousy sponge toksin derived or synthesized in order to like really get the job done. There was a it was a cancer medicine that was too deadly.
Speaker 2: Yep. And he talked also about the importance of dissent. Right, Really, the dissenting voice the most important in a democracy mm hm. The voice against the reigning power is supposed to be the most important. And you know democrats will largely recognize that when there's a Republican in office and not the other way around.
Speaker 1: You know, this has this this structure of you know, this appeal to authority, this this rise of the expert thing. I can't help but see this as being the same, and there's there's a positive negative, like when when your elders are actually noble, then this is a fine system. But when they're the Sanhedrin type level, right, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: And this is kind of the same structure that we have now in our society. It's the well, whatever you want to call it, the special people's Sanhedrin. You know, they're they're council of elders of whatever. Where do you want to put there?
Speaker 2: And I was thinking about this this morning in that how the scientific method and how we follow the opinion of the scientific expert isn't necessarily a bad way to go about doing things in government society at large, except you have to watch who you put in there, and you have to watch what they're motivated by. The people's hardly where we are is that, you know, I think it is generally a decent idea, although it is very anti democratic in the name of democracy is you know how they actually applied it was that this is really the only way that democracy can work is if.
Speaker 1: You know it works the mob rule, or it's a dictatorship in a sense, that's socialism. By the time it gets gets on its legs. So it's it's democracy is the word that they replace constitutional republic with all too often, and and also the people because of it's a constitutional republic that it we're not doing our job by putting the checks and balance in place because if we expect them to self regulate. EXA's my problem. We can't let them police themselves because there's too much corruption. There isn't a good and a bad guy fighting against each other to save the world. It's not it's not true. It's bad and a bad guy trying to fuck you over. I just saw us on the pop up things disappear. Are you putting it back up now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm going to just share this next quote from that interview because that is what he's addressing. Is this idea the best and brightest. And then he later actually says exactly that that, you know, the sheep actually can't determine who's a better expert.
Speaker 1: And I like Carrie, but I'm almost questioning, like the pc R concept of being maybe like observational misunderstanding too, of what it's actually telling you. I think he actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have that video here queued up, and we will get to that because he makes some incredible admissions about the PCR test and how it was misused or misinterpreted. So ten fifty or No. One eleven twenty, this is where he talks about the beast, the best and brightest, How that is an influence on our society.
Speaker 9: Here we go political positions.
Speaker 1: Can you turn it up a little bit as possible? I can't very very much.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, we knew, if we studied Hegel at all, that after the sixties there was going to be a swing back to a repressive government, right, I mean, it just.
Speaker 7: Was going to happen. There was nothing that you could do to stop it.
Speaker 6: I don't think it swung farther than I thought would ever go, but we definitely got into it. And and and that's I mean, the whole business of AIDS. If you want to look at it as in a big picture, AIDS is a Hegelian you know, it's it's the pendulum swinging back to the right thing, less permissiveness. You know, people that don't pay attention to their grandmother's code of ethics are going to suffer for it, right, And it's I mean, you can figure out all the little mechanisms of how that happened. But you can also just.
Speaker 7: Look at it in the big pictures say yeah, that's going to happen. And now it's going to come a time.
Speaker 6: Pretty soon when it's going to go back the other way, hopefully the swings.
Speaker 9: I'm afraid that we have some sex and enjoy it.
Speaker 7: You know, I never long.
Speaker 9: After study, and I saw at that time how you can take one of the best and brightest in America, much as they did our greatest living scientists in the century, who was destroyed, doctor Andrew Ivy. There was never a scientist who's been more cited in the scientific literature than doctor Ivy. He was he was, He was a jurist, he was a physician, he was a scientist, he was everything. But he supported Cabiason, and he supported Cabison in a correct manner, and they destroyed them. And that's been shown. Now I'm looking at what the media has done to you, projecting you as a flippant, drug taking, drug taking womanizing, a person who has who everyone has to wonder how you even got through colleagues. Le alone got a Nobel Prize, and I'm thinking, my god, haven't we learned haven't we learned from Andrew Ivy and Linus Pauling and Peter Dusburg what they'll do to the best well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, hold on, don't throw Linus Pauling in there, just just yet, there, buddy. He was Rockefeller funded and he ended up killing himself in his own blindness as to how uh you know his his asotic acid overdosing, heavy massive dosing ends up giving him a disease that was caused by copper deficiency.
Speaker 2: Yesnel, Linus Pauling is a definite important historical figure in all of this new world order, this rise of the expert. You can see that there's a little bit of naive it say, but here in this conversation between Gary Noll and carrying all us in that they're they're believing some certain aspects of the mainstream narrative while exposing this same thing that we're trying to show this uh, the pseudo scientific environment that they've created.
Speaker 1: I'm sure their intentive was, uh wasn't that. But you know, just everybody has those those rocks that don't the road as fast when the tide is coming in and showing you something else. You know, so you have that you stick on some things that aren't exactly right.
Speaker 2: I get see how they've vilified him by calling him a drug taking womanizer, because he's he's actually making great arguments against the narrative of HIV. He's he stated and proved that HIV was not the cause of AIDS, and now we are seeing that out in the mainstream narrative now, right, m HIV didn't isn't necessarily the cause of AIDS. We saw that like three years ago or four years ago come out publicly.
Speaker 1: And what exactly is HIV anyway? You know, ages drug induced or what do you call it? An autoimmune destruction based on lifestyle. So there's a couple of things going on there. But it sure as how didn't help that they were shooting people up with have b vaxes, all right, and so it targeting certain communities, some colorful communities in fact.
Speaker 2: Right, And so Kerry Mallis's answer here he actually uses the word sheep to describe the general pub Look, so you can see that there is some intelligence there. It's just some aspects of this whole story.
Speaker 1: He doesn't quite Oh yeah, he's it's definitely a break guy.
Speaker 6: Sure to really respect the best in the bridest. They don't know the difference. Really, I mean, I like humans don't, don't get me wrong, but basically that.
Speaker 9: God, haven't we learned. Haven't we learned from Andrew Ivy and Linus Pauling and Peter Dusburg what they'll do to the best in brightest.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, you can't expect the sheep to really respect the best in the brightest. They don't know the difference. Really, I mean, I like, humans don't, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 10: But basically, there is a there's a there's a vast the vast majority of them do not possess the ability to judge who is and who isn't a really good scientist.
Speaker 7: I mean that's a problem.
Speaker 6: That's the main problem actually with science, I'd say in the century, because the science is being judged by people. Finding is done by people who don't understand it.
Speaker 7: People.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm sure a lot of people could sit down with line is falling and not realize that he was a brilliant man. I mean, most people wouldn't know him from you know, somebody who you know this is a little taller, or somebody nobody knows Richard Fireman or Richard.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's interesting.
Speaker 1: That was strike too, I said Richard Fieman. I was like, ou, which that was strike too. This is the guy who sat around talking about uh how when he was asked an honest question about what is a what is a field? And what is magnetism? He goes on to this story about an old woman slipping on the ice and Ken Wheeler over at the oorya appavastus for like a year and a half was like crushing and breaking that apart. That was pretty funny because Ken likes to repeat himself, So a year and a half is not being is by no means exaggerating. He was a little stuck on that for a while.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, so you can see, you know, Carrie Mollis, you can see now you know he makes great arguments. This is why in twenty nineteen, just before the outbreak of COVID, I mean, this is what I assume is that he was eliminated. The official cause of death I think was pneumonia. But you know, you're crazy, right, You can do some tricky things with medicine these days.
Speaker 1: Hospitalized, right, So I mean, once there's once he's there. It's not like he died at home from right Rebecca Nuts, I.
Speaker 2: Always have it. So there is another video here of Carrie Mollis speaking. I'm not sure if you need to make.
Speaker 1: Sure what what's really going on because my dog's a little bit over crazy.
Speaker 2: Let me, I'll see if I can figure this out here. So the video that I want to show you here is of Carrie Mollis speaking at a at a public event, and he's talking about the PCR and how it can be misinterpreted. Now I'm having a little difficulty finding it as I'm scrolling through my Chrome tab share tabs, and it would be important to look at this because the admissions he makes of how uh you know, an entire population of people, eight billion people on this earth can be fooled by an appeal to the expert because we don't actually check the evidence are sources of what they say, and it opens us up to falling for logical fallacy. And I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do it. Just give me what was going on out there?
Speaker 1: Some many kind of man with a floppy hat. I wanted to remind us about the fucking elections, Like get the funk out.
Speaker 2: Of here, dude, Right liberal you're here.
Speaker 1: No, she's not, and I'm in the middle of something. Get out of here, knock out. Yeah, there's a sign that says do not knock, do not ring, bill, leave us a freak alone, right, that's exactly Yeah, ly Pace its engine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if I wanted to share a video, mm hmm, that's on my toolbar at the autumn.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. So go to present and then you go to share a screen if it's if it's actually on your computer, you can click video file and then just pull it from the from the folder, or you can hit or you can hit share a screen again, so I can get video go to yeah, or you can go to entire screen. There's three tabs on the top or so she's if you hit the entire screen, you're not going to see anything but the screen because you have to stay on it. If you if you navigate away, everybody else does too. But if you hit entire screen and then you click the box that shows up that says entire screen, make sure on the bottom there's a thing that says also share system audio. You just need to slide that tab over, Okay, otherwise you won't. So there's two ways to do it. If it's already on your computer, you can do it through the present video thing. And if it's the if you prefer to just do the entire screen, you'll just have to stay there. You won't see me for a little bit while it's playing. I know that's gonna make you sad.
Speaker 2: I think I got her, all right, I got it.
Speaker 7: Let me just see.
Speaker 1: Yeah that that there's a tricky little bar at the bottom like it. And when you do the other present screens, it's already slid over for the audio. But they try to messlegay when it's an entire screen. It's here. It's like, why even make that an option? If I'm going to share it and it has audio, of course i'd band people to hear it. You know, well, I would you even do that a little sabotage button.
Speaker 2: It's proving a little beyond my cognitive abilities at this point.
Speaker 1: Pres just click the try the share screen because once you pull it up on your screen, like and it's up in front of your face, we're gonna see everything that you that you see. So if you click the share screen and then you just go to the entire screen, this is probably gonna do it. There's a box here that says entire screen, and then there should be an also share audio system at the bottom right hand corner. Slide it over and hit share and then it'll show whatever screen that you're on at the time, unless it's only something that I can do. I think you have that option too, though.
Speaker 11: So why why it's so many songs that I mad right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, can you see that I'll have to open up first, yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we could see a brick wall there, yep. Okay. So this may be familiar to most are your viewers, but it is very important to go over this again because he actually shows how the whole trick was done. COVID and HIV AIDS epidemic.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the stop sharing button is in front of the play button.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can just hit hide.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, there we go. Okay, we're just gonna let her play from the beginning here and you can stop me anywhere along the way.
Speaker 1: Daniel, Look, Harry, how do they misuse PCR to Hey, you have to keep your eye up, I think miss can you hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When you show your when you throw your audio down, it's gonna take the audio off that though, so I think you sleep, did your audios? I muted my mic? Yeah, yeah, that did it?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll just or go. The question is how can you misuse the PCR. And here he is the inventor of it explaining how. And it's actually not a misuse, it's a misinterpretation.
Speaker 7: You use ZR is not quite I don't think you can misuse PCRs. The results the interpretation of it.
Speaker 12: See if you if you can say, if they want to, if they could find this virus in you at all, and with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody. It starts making you believe in the sort of Buddhist notion that everything.
Speaker 7: Is contained in everything else. Right.
Speaker 13: I mean is if you can model amplify one single molecule up to something that you can really measure, which PCR can do, then there's just very few molecules that you don't have at least one single one of them in your body.
Speaker 7: Okay, So that could be thought of as a misuse of it.
Speaker 2: So he's basically saying that you can find anything in any body through the PCR. It's going to identify even down to the single molecule and then if you find what you're looking for, you can amplify it into something that looks larger than it is. It's a literal looking mountains out of mole hills.
Speaker 1: Here exactly right. And then also the correlation there because they're looking for base pairs, so they're molding anything that they want as the outcome through their computer model, and then they find it. It's pretty easy to find anything exactly.
Speaker 2: So inductivity and that one must consider that there is an agenda, because there obviously is in the approach to finding this scientific information, right, they have a proposed outcome, so that is an agenda.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, he said, I tried to tell and show people these videos, and I get the floor rights there every time.
Speaker 2: But it's seeds planted in the moment they may not quite understand. But as time unfolds and as they continue to watch television, words come up and.
Speaker 1: People, yeah, it's good to plant the seed, but sometimes you need a little bit of you needs some minerals in that soil. Everybody's got proper nutrient.
Speaker 2: And well, I would say that this is it. You know, when you've got the inventor of the PCR stating that you can totally misuse this test that he's created to amplify anything you want into something that is significant. You know, that is a profound truth bomb, much like the Spanish flu beginning in Kansas, or the head of the chairman and CEO of Pfizer, Albert Borla, being only a veterinarian who whose team created the IMPROVAC, a chemical castration vaccine to control the populations of pigs. You know, these things shock people awake, and you know this is one of those. And this this is why I want to show it today, is because it does have that effect on people.
Speaker 1: And you know why it showed up in Kansas first, right, military calculation from Rockefeller absolutely at a place called Camp Funston, Fort Riley, now eleven kilometers away or eleven miles away from where they moved the bio level.
Speaker 2: Four lab from Plumb Island. They just moved that twenty twenty three to Kansas State University. So the origins of lime disease, the mont Talk monster, and all kinds of wacky things washing up on the shores on the tip of Long Island all moved to within eleven miles of where the Spanish flu started. So there is a I mean, that's very intriguing line of research to go down to start to realize that these things are synthetic, made, man made, and then blamed on nature.
Speaker 7: Claim that it's meaningful, but.
Speaker 12: The real misuse of it is you don't need to test for HIV. You don't need to test for the other ten thousand reper viruses that are unnamed.
Speaker 7: Also in the subject.
Speaker 12: Something that's got HIV generally is going to have almost anything that you can test for because they have definitely HIV is a fairly rare virus. There's only one million of us out of two hundred and fifty three hundred million people in America that have that virus, So you have to get around either your mother had to have it and pass it to you, or you have to really be paying a lot of attention to people that do have it as being only attention to them and get a pretty good chance to get it.
Speaker 7: That way.
Speaker 12: It's hard to get it, but if you have it, there's a good chance you've also got a lot of other ones because you've been in the market.
Speaker 7: Or you've been been possible for you to get a lot of it.
Speaker 12: To test for that one and say that has any special meaning is what I think is the problem.
Speaker 7: Not the PCR has been misused. It's like, it's not an estimation of it's real. It's a really quantitative thing. It tells you something about nature and about what's there. But it allows you to take.
Speaker 12: A very miniscule amount of anything and make it measurable and then.
Speaker 7: Talk about it in the meetings and stuff like.
Speaker 12: It is important see that that's not a misuse, that's just sort of a misinterpretation.
Speaker 2: Now that's epic. He's just basically shown how this all went down.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: You can take anything, you can.
Speaker 2: Take anything, amplify it, make it into something, and then you can sit around the boardroom table and talk about what you're going to do about it. And hasn't any idea that what you're creating as an illusion.
Speaker 1: And the assumption still here is that this has an effect on the organism the person the way they say it does. That's that's already like exactly an assumption made without proof. Like what is making music?
Speaker 2: Yep, it's assumptions piled on top of assumptions on top of assumptions. And we know what happens to you and me when we assume yeah, makes aense out of you and me.
Speaker 1: Right, all right? Is there more to this one? Because I want to share a clip from doctor Stepan Lanka since I get a chance to kind of add yeah, I think that I'm good there.
Speaker 2: What I really wanted to get across was what he just said that the important thing to understand about the PCR is that you can take something small, make it into something that people think is something, and then you can totally direct a narrative behind it. And so that's that is how they made people. This is how they hid how people died. This is one of the main arguments of any pro vaxer says people died Dwayne. It's like, well, they died of the same things that they died of twenty and twenty nineteen at the same rate. When you look at deaths by all means and methods, the number didn't, the overall number of totality didn't. There was no bump, there's no snake in during COVID. So all they did and this is admitted by the CDC, which I off too.
Speaker 1: Though there a lot of people would have gone in the hospital and gone back home if they weren't murdering them with the protocols to make that narrative happen, you know what I mean. Like if you said no, I didn't get this, this is after the shot came out. It's like if you if you say no, I didn't get the shot, well they you were on a ventilator for that. If you said you did, they would treat you differently so that they could give the illusion that the shot made it so that you didn't die from it, right, you know what I mean. And then all of a sudden, it's a way to sell the shot. So I see, this person didn't get the shot, and look what happened to him. This person did and he walked out of the hospital, right, you know.
Speaker 2: And well we look at the numbers, even what CDC offered, and I think it's the threshold. There was a certain threshold that they had to cross to call it an epidemic or a pandemic.
Speaker 1: They changed the definition that anyway, Yes, this.
Speaker 2: Is right, and so this is what this is. How ridiculous it gets, you know, trying to explain this to somebody is that you know, you've got to explain four or five things that have happened in history before you can get to the present.
Speaker 8: Day.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 1: The two thousand and six that they I think it was around that time they changed the definition of a pandemic, would there, Yes, And.
Speaker 2: So the CDC and I've got this documented. I have the receipts that they said that you know, they combined influence and pneumonia and COVID and a very very very small number of people actually died just by COVID with no co morbidities. Right, so you can see the trick that was played on everybody. Yes, it's awful that people die, but they were This is largely demographics of people that were near death anyways, you know, the older Yeah. So there's a lot of things in here that there, you know, we're still working on in real time as we're going and you know, sorry, oh no, I'm sorry, I was just thinking out louder it's looking for Yeah. So this I'm just showing you where we're at today with this scientific community and how much the opinion of the scientific expert, after one hundred years of it being imposed by Louis D. Brandeyes, has really stretched out its fullest, to its fullest imagination. And now we got drive up in test sites in which you know, they showed Drake COVID. There was long lineups of cars and people and getting this test shoved up their nose. Trazy and and what how did they create this? But this, this blissful ignorance and this belief in the expert, the entering wedge is what Walter Lipman called it in nineteen twenty one.
Speaker 1: All Right, so I have well that's why, that's why it's a web file. Okay, so I have one here and we'll just let it play a little bit. Sure, but I mean just put it in a full screen here. It's actually off my channel too. If you if you go into my channel, then you look up Stefan st e f a n Lanka. This is him saying that no viruses exist because they've not been isolated.
Speaker 14: Right, they have no idea? Why no rational explanation? Why idea using chemotypy? We know what is reversed times.
Speaker 1: Full on a second, I guess it started.
Speaker 9: German biologists environment say this. One of the leading critics of the war own aides is Professor Stephan Laca, a German biologist and viroologists, who questions the isolation of chip and many contradictions and lack of proper scientific reasoning behind the HIV theory, including the long form of treatment for a person with.
Speaker 14: AIDS, the background of AIDS, and we are absolutely sure about this is the antibiotic resistancy catastrophe killing people in hospitals like flies because there are no antibiotics available without resistency in some bacterias. So in a state of immune suppression in the hospital, a lot of people come down with bacterial infections. This is called sepsis because of blood poisoning. When too much bacterias are growing and producing toxins, this is going to kill them in a state of reduced immunity. And we had these problems already in the beginning of the seventies. There have been kind of emergency conferences dealing with the problem because they were scared that the resistancy would spread and they have no antibiotica available, so they invented a very strong antibioticum. And it's not the antibiotic com to say, it's pure chemotherapy. It's a double folic acid antagonist the good old sulfonymite, and two of them put together would kill every microbe. But the problem is they were scared that in the gay scene new resistency would develop and spread into the population. It was in June eighty one when the first publication came out published by the Centers of Disease Control saying five men had PCP and two of them died even being treated with zep dream. This last or the strongest antibuticum available. The age definition was there before, saying if you have PCP and if you have a KS caused by the by by night rides as well, because the night rides are transformed into n O only in the smallest results, because is high enough to perform this transformation. And n O is a very potent growth gay people. And when, of course he stimulates the self with all kinds of mitogens carcinogens, and he of course added hydrocortisone which he hasn't published, but these matters, they added, hydrocortisone like people under persistent stress hypercurtisilisma, that the same proteins are produced. Since ninety two, there is no Western blood in Great Britain because they saw it's a waste of money. You know, it's the same principle. The only clinical picture which the different risk groups have in common, that's hepatitis. You don't find a single biopsy confirmed PCP in homophilias or in truck abusers other than homosexuals. But they overcame the problem that every gay person who admits truck abuse would be in the list of truck abusers. So they have some PCP cases, but a truck or a women, a truck abusing women not using purpose, never never, never comes down with PCP. They have the definition for women with AIDS that's candidia out of the throat right, not of the mouth. But even when a medical doctor sees a little bit candidia in the mouth, they would say it's the eighth case, even when tested negative. That's also way way important that you don't need a positive test. Even a negative test would declare you to be an eight case, when how familiar confirm that you have a PCP. It's not possible to measure the strength of your immune system using the.
Speaker 1: Black There's more to this, and he gets into the whole thing. I mean, there's a if I didn't think about the son when I would be able to cue it up better. But that is a twenty two minute video. We're not going to get through the whole thing. But I just wanted to show a little bit of that. He goes into greater de detail about how they're not isolated. There's a about four different videos of doctor Steph unlocking on my on my channel, and he goes through the whole history of the of the frauds, starting with you know, not even starting with but including Pasteur and Big Champ, who was showing you that these pleomorphic microzymas or polymorphic microzymas were something that your body created the bacteria to fight and eat toxins. But sometimes they can become toxics too. But when you're trying to claim that it's a germ that's causing a disease, it's actually it's like blaming the fire department for starting the fire, just because every time you see a fire, you see the fire department, right, you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And so that is correlation isn't necessarily causation. Right, there's another logical fallacy that we're falling for when we just make that quantum leap or logical leap. And so are we talking about terrain versus germ theory?
Speaker 1: He was talking about that a little bit. He's he was going into the detail and then you know, the main takeaway here is that they've been pushing shots with a fraudular claim of a phantom virus for a long time and keep falling for the same trick over and over again.
Speaker 2: Well, look at the nineteen seventy six swine flu. I think we mentioned that last week, right, forty three million or forty six million Americans took a shot because the American government, President Ford, yep, President Forge everybody. Yeah, and there was never even one confirmed case. Sixty minutes Mike Wallace did an exposeonic they interviewed Mary Tyler Moore. Now there's a there's a purpose for that to still be around, of course, because that's mainstream television telling the truth. But that started at Fort Dix as well, after an inoculation program. We look at the origins of COVID. One of the first things I did when that that story started to break was I tried to trace it right to source in real time as quick as I could, because these things tend to disappear on the Internet. And the only the only the source that I got to and I couldn't go any further was two unnamed Chinese authorities. M H declared COVID right now, that is astounding that this is what they tell the public that your your source for all of this change, this radical reform in your life, and you know, the locking down of you in your own home.
Speaker 1: Well, some communists that we don't know the name, sort of our faces told us it was people.
Speaker 2: There was no name, they were unidentified.
Speaker 1: And he started, we don't know who he is either, exactly.
Speaker 2: And so when we look, we see uh, fort Dietrich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dirty Dietrich, done dirt cheap, you got dix. They're the same, the same hubs all the time, and that's why is the main hub. Yeah, exactly, and that's what makes me cool. I had a question a couple of people who came out of there that also became these these superhero doctors on the media side, because I'm like, their plans they have to I mean, like, how do you go twenty ten, fifteen, twenty years in that profession knowing what they're doing to the mankind and all of a sudden you flip the script and you feel like you need you have the obligation to help people or is it just it seems like timing is and the you know, then they have their books out there on these tours and it's like and everybody's talk show. It's like, come on, man, there.
Speaker 2: Was one thousand personalities that came out and are now fairly well known because of COVID, and I don't trust any of them.
Speaker 1: Doing when I would say that I probably think is a legitimate human being. Out of that, it would be Gudie Mike Evics and she got she got put in in the slammer, and that would be kind of hard to uh. I don't know. It's still again like I have my doubts about everybody, but.
Speaker 2: Well, Assange Snowden. These guys, guys are fake. They're controlled, and they've they've this whole narrative of Assange being in captivity or isolation for all of this time is total bs. I don't buy any of it. I think that he's he's a plant too. I mean, we still have Wikipedia. We still go to Wikipedia for a lot of material and information. Pardon, do you mean Wiki leaks?
Speaker 1: That was a singe. Wikipedia is the thing that you get under your computer every time you do a search.
Speaker 2: They're not related. No really, yeah no, well I'm figuring that out now. So Wikipedia I don't have a problem with necessarily, I mean, it does have its own issues, but the one thing that it has that you know, the mainstream doesn't his sources. Mainstream will never show you sources at least Wikipedia does, and you can chase those sources for yourself, and you can find the truth largely through there.
Speaker 1: You can get a baseline and then you can go into more research and figure out where where they were steering you wrong.
Speaker 2: Yep. You go into the primary sources as much as you can. Wikipedia is a great place to go for the general story, whether it's fully true or not. This is you know, how I've done my research, Yeah.
Speaker 1: With proper conclusions, so it's not like you're being misled by them for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so in twenty twelve, the whooping cough, this is a huge thing too, but New York Times I've got it receipts and everybody, every doctor will talk to you about the twenty twelve whooping cough as a total hoax. But it scared a bunch of people. We've talked about the nineteen eighteen Spanish flu yep, and fort and Dix, right, these are all this. There is a definite pattern we see where the mainstream tells you that these things have occurred and originated from certain places. Are implied that they do like the Spanish flu, but they're really you know, of the spread of this is about his center to America as possible.
Speaker 1: The type of things that were happening able to black black thicketing of their blood. They were turning weird colors from their dye. That was none of that happens from anything but a massive poisoning. And they were telling people that you better go get this, you know, multi shot because the people coming back from the war are lousy with all kinds of things from Europe, so they were getting a bunch of people that did take the shot. It was a vaccine holocaust based another fear push on that. It's pretty I mean looking back at that and seeing that the nurses were walking around and nothing happened to them because they weren't shot up, and they're walking around all these people that are dropping dead, most a lot of them military obviously, but like fifty million people give or take died because of that. Yeah, So I would say that's a good culling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and COVID I would say it's very similar to to the seventy six swine flu and that there wasn't really any.
Speaker 1: Confusion in case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there wasn't a case.
Speaker 1: It was a pig in freaking UK and that was their excuse. There's a launch of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can talk to mainstream television watchers and they'll be appalled at you saying that, but it's true.
Speaker 1: There's probably a mineral efficiency in their feed that made them ill in the first place, and like, oh, it's a sure right.
Speaker 2: So you know, I've come on on these Wednesdays and it's been great to you know, further elaborate on the idea of the rise of the expert and what it looks like today and sort of how it machinates in our society and the words that they're using.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we showed, we showed how it happened. Now we're showing the an application of that, of that scheme and in a more present day time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can still see the progressive language in all of it. You know, the advancement of technology, this Operation Warp Speed that Trump had unveiled, and it was a race to technology and it wasn't You couldn't be more progressive really in the implementation of this COVID narrative. And so you hear all kinds of the same language being bandied about like preparedness and efficiency of government, and those are the two main pillars of progressivism. Over one hundred years after it infiltrated America with the New World Order, here we are still Biden's build back better. You know, all of it, regardless, is all a progressive narrative. You know, you could call it imperialism. You know, there's a lot of parallels between imperial you know, British and American imperialism, French Dutch colonialism, zionism, you know, corporatism. In fact, they all want to dominate the world. So you can see a total aligning paralleling of all of these institutions and organizations of which Brandeis had a huge role in creating. Right, he helped establish probably the most important figure in creating the administrative state, and what do we really call that colloquially, but the welfare state, the nanny state. And where are we today. We're a step or two away from universal basic income. Yeah, and there's the takeover of America.
Speaker 1: There's a varied definition of mercantilism that Hamilton and I'm glad he got shot, by the way, good job, Edinbarar. He was pushing for this idea of mercantilism where its permits interestingly enough, and only the special boys that the government, the federal government because he was a federalist allowed into business, would be at the top to run any type of industry. Well, we'd have that they consolidate things. COVID was a way that lockdowns were a way to knock out the small businessman, the entrepreneur, the independent people that they don't want to be independent, put things like Amazon growing even bigger than they were before. But all that was created artificially too, because when you look at it, they place the people. These aren't magical people who have an ability to sell shit online better than you. It's because they had an unlimited funds to undercut a whole lot of other businesses, put them in the dirt, and then they take their their their market share because the money is fake. And if they're tied in with people like the Rothschilds, they can give them whatever they need to overcome any competition, so they can they can lose, lose, lose, lose money for however long it takes to starve out the other guy, because he can always undercut that person until they're out of business and that's what that's That is the story of Amazon, period. Like there's no rational way that that was a natural progression if you look at it, like the way they took out other businesses, diapers, dot Com, all these places. They just undercut them so severely and then they'd raise their prices later. But they already have that market share now, right.
Speaker 2: And so we saw yeah, and we saw that in the dot com crash. Right, these are the these are the companies that rose out of the dot com crash. They're really the only survivors of it.
Speaker 1: And and you know there was a solidation right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scorched Earth everywhere else but up Pops, Yahoo, Google.
Speaker 1: Yeah, market find and as long as you're on their side, otherwise they're going to be targeted to be for destruction. You can play the game a little while and only get so big, but eventually they're going to cut you down too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that is kind of how that's a that's a great conversation on the scientific expert in the scientific community. But we want to show how this opinion of the expert actually goes through every aspect of our life. And we've been doing that, but I wanted to show a little bit. If we've got some time, we've got something. We've been going out this about an hour. Yeah, how Hollywood was created because Hollywood is a necessary aspect to all of this.
Speaker 1: This is media. Got to have that media that influence.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to have, you know, Walter Lippmann call talked about a pseudo environment that they needed to create. It was as close to reality as they could because then people wouldn't be able to delineate between the two. And so we've already seen Kerrie Mollis talk about how the sheep can't really tell which one's a good expert and which one's a bad one when they're both declared experts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that study on the human mind that even if you're watching something chemically and emotionally, you're it's like you're going through the same thing. So if they're showing you traumatic things and you're you, it affects you that way. If they're showing you anything, you actually associate and you relate with it because of our innate human nature for empathy. So they can play with those emotions and drive you different directions that they want to take you.
Speaker 2: And it's our liberal sentimentality that the New World order entered into our our western world, just like you have to invite a vampire into your house. This is really how it happened through our liberal sentimentality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me I remember Buffy the vampire. Let me in.
Speaker 2: So we talked. I have an article called Hidden in the Shadow of the Sun. And I'm not sure if we've gone through that the film noir horror introduction into society through Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I think you mentioned it. I don't think we got into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we've gone deep into that. You can go to Bulletproof pub dot com and check that out. I actually want to change the name now because of I rewatched this hollywoodsm in over the last couple of days and he uses a term in their shadow America, and this is really what Hollywood does is creates a shadow America, a suit environment, and so I would rather actually name that article shadow of America. Now it's a little easier than Hidden in the Shadow of the Sun. But what it shows is that you know all this Huxley's writing A Brave New World in scenario Sumra South of France in nineteen thirty nineteen twenty nine, nineteen thirty thirty one. You know at the end of the Great Depression, just before the turn of Hitler, the Rise of Hitler, and these Marxists, these exiles that are fleeing Germany at that time, are living in the same small south of France, little village scenario Sumer with Huxley as he's writing A Brave New World. And then they all go within the next seven years, that's to Hollywood and live together in the Pacific Palisades, all within a mile or two of each other.
Speaker 1: I'm not even kidding, you know, it's funny that they did replay that with the military intelligence in Little Canyon. They do this all the time. They s they trained and bring everybody over, and train and bring everybody over, and I have so when people talk about paper Clip, this is another thing I want to submit for people's perusal, is that those people were already agents of either the Roman Catholic Empire, Jesuits, Jesuits, or in fact, you know, cryptosionists who were working in that field. So when they took them over to save them from what they were going to do to everybody else, I think they were already there. You know, they were already involved in They already had they were already are people. So you're talking, Laurel Canyon, I always talking about paper clip at that point.
Speaker 2: Oh, operation paper for sure.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of those people were already plants that were in the right to keep an eye on them. And also, you know, they had the opportunity there to do whatever they were going to do. But when they were brought them over, I don't think it was because they were being so much. They were just changing stations. In my opinion, sure.
Speaker 2: Well, they were bringing the best and brightest over. Those men had really accomplished some things. And so the technology or the uh, oh you want to hear some ship.
Speaker 1: Look, I just got sorry for me to cut you off, but it says, hello, this is a southern Arizona Via healthcare system. We have drive through flu shots available on the fucking perfect time. There's the scientific expert entering your life.
Speaker 2: Through our phone. Another key aspect, probably more important than the television now and in fact, the story is that the creator of the founder of Apple what's his name again, Oh, Steve johncon Yeah, Steve Jobs, said that he was busy in uh creating the iPad, but as soon as they had the technology to get into an iPhone, he abandoned all of that research and became the head of the research into the creation of the phone.
Speaker 1: HM.
Speaker 2: So you know, the phone is an incredibly important, almost omniscient authority over our lives now.
Speaker 1: Mediation way they can connect to the W band coming soon, biometrics, the fact that it's tracking device, something that's multifunction. Really think you don't use it for is to call people at this point, you know exactly.
Speaker 2: And it helps establish this pseudo environment because people are constantly stuck to their phones. If there's a minute where they got to stand around, they're on the phone, and that's a great place to fill their heads with pseudo information.
Speaker 1: It definitely alters the breakways. It definitely alters your perception of reality. It takes you from your family, it breaks the bonds down. It's all kinds of yep.
Speaker 2: So you talked about, you know, parallels there.
Speaker 1: People don't talk to each other the laurel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is you know, this is what Carrie Mals said. Communication. We need more communication, and that is one of the major downfalls of us right now. It's one of our major weaknesses is that we don't we don't know how to properly communicate. First of all right, we're too largely built today on emotion and we're very reactionary triggers.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and so why is that?
Speaker 2: Well, the media, the media really is creating this pseudo environment in which you now there's three hundred million Americans. I'd say a large portion of those fear of the future. Whether you're Christian, conspiracy theorist, or whatever, everybody's in this fear of the future mentality. When you need to break out of that and get productive in the right orientation, do some things to help us along here.
Speaker 1: Don't just wait for life to start. Start your life.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no saviors coming. If you want to save your family, you are the one.
Speaker 1: And once you and once you get things settled in your mind and you say, okay, well this is the best I can prepare, then go about your day. Don't sit there waiting with like like a person at a bunker, you know what I mean. Live your life, but just be just be aware and much as you can about the dangers that are out there. Don't eat the crpt that process food, don't drink from your tap, you know, and just do things like that. Don't subject yourself to chemicals that are unnecessary, and you can avoid a lot of it, but you can't avoid all of it. It's just gonna happen. You just got to make sure that you're healthy and neutrified so that it doesn't break you down. Make sure that your children are and shit too. Don't let your wife bringing under McDonald's every goddamn day.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 2: Yes, So let's throw this Hollywood as a movie on for a second. And they explain the origins of Hollywood here, So for those that are unfamiliar with this movie, it's the story of the origins of Hollywood and the original five or six Hollywood producers.
Speaker 1: It's the Jews from where they came from.
Speaker 2: And yeah it is. They're all Jewish. They're all coming from this same area in Central Europe, the Pale Up Settlement. They're all within, like one of the biographers stated here, within fifty miles of each other. And they moved to Los Angeles and they live within fifteen miles of each other. So you can see that this is a repeated pattern that we saw with Huxley, but also in the very creation of Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Very early on, there was a high concentration of Italians in Hollywood, running the show. And I like how Bill Cooper said one time, it's like when he's told that the Jews own everything, He's like, well, who sold it to them? Buy their stock? And I thought that it was funny. But when you realize that they have unlimited funds to acquire because of the system that's being run by Francis Zionist bankers, that it's not exactly a fair a fair assessment because they're going to be able to outbid you anyway, regardless of whether you're going to sell it to them or not. They'll just put you under if you're not going to sell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so they talk about the American dream and how these guys actually create the image in our minds of the American dream. And this almost overlaps exactly with Herbert Crowley's promise of American life.
Speaker 1: Herbert Curley, Yeah, Herbert Crowley is I think I've heard you mentioned it before.
Speaker 2: I got he's no connection to Oh, I know Alistair spelt different, but he's he's one of the founders of the New Republic magazine. He's a resident at the House of Truth. He's a close friend of all of these guys. He's the one that gets James T. Shott well together to start bringing all these scholarly professors to the creation of the CFR. He's there, but he.
Speaker 1: Writes about Tom Hopkins sometime too, because that university has John Hopkins. That that that is one of the one of the lynch pins too.
Speaker 2: Yep, we can get into that next week too, because I've written this. One of the articles I think that you've read it as well is the Rise of the University, and so it explains all of that in there.
Speaker 1: And I'll pick up some Professor Hamamoto clips if I can, if I can whittle it down, because he talks about a lot, because he talks about the land grants for these universities. Yes, that's the Marill Land grant.
Speaker 2: Axe. And I have some quotes at the end, like we shared at the end of last show last week. I've got five or six quotes here lined up for the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Known as the father of the feature length film, spent his childhood in this Jewish village. Surprise, but you know, American cowboys but Jewish.
Speaker 14: What is.
Speaker 2: Thinking about? What is America?
Speaker 1: What a handsome man I live a flahab.
Speaker 4: Modern America first saw light on a Hollywood screen It was largely the product of six movie studios established in the nineteen twenties and run for over thirty years by a group of Jewish immigrants. They had strikingly similar backgrounds.
Speaker 10: Alrasis and religion.
Speaker 8: That's a merri.
Speaker 2: Melting pot. Is America to him?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Second, that's a good point. Right, So is that really America? Or was it settled by Europeans?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You can put it back up there, you go, okay, go ahead, or you can what are you going to say something like that? That's cool.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't. But I got to just find where I am again.
Speaker 1: That's it's it's it's it's it was. It was propaganda right there, just in that one statement, you know, in religion every you know, that's not really true. It was Europeans settled. I mean that's fine. Yep, it's fine. But I mean at some point you got to put the plug in the in the bottle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the issue, yeah, and the issue we have today is that you know a lot of the large part of the immigration don't have parallels with our traditions and values. They don't actually read the same religious books. It isn't actually a good match.
Speaker 1: And that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Previously it was because you know, Irish and whoever was coming from Europe were white.
Speaker 1: And it's funny, there was a time when the Irish people are freaking, you know, racially condemned and all that. And then you see that in Gangs in New York a little bit the movie. You though it's the movie, you get a slight taste of it. But that's how funny that is, right, And we went from that to where we are now, the erosion.
Speaker 16: Yes, we're born within a five hundred mile radius or one another. All of them wound up roughly within fifteen miles of one another in Los Angeles. One could say that the American dream was really born in Eastern Europe.
Speaker 1: Now that's something, and it just goes to the background of all of these guys for minutes. Let it run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, here we are.
Speaker 7: This is the Warner Studio.
Speaker 6: Yee, I've never been so thrilled.
Speaker 13: In All Mine night.
Speaker 4: Harry Warner, who with three of his brothers brought sound to the motion picture, was born in Poland.
Speaker 17: I was Jack Warner, youngest of the Warner clan, and then the singer Membro perel.
Speaker 4: Bain brother also from Poland was Samuel Goldwyn born Goldfish. Though Goldwyn never ran a major studio, he was perhaps the biggest and best known of the independent Hollywood producers. Met Wildemir Universal founder Karl Lemley name from a small town in Germany. Louis B. Mayer, who gave us the glory years of the MGM studio, was born in a Russian Jewish village. William Fox and paramounts Adult Zucker were both born in Hungary. Fox's studio merged with twentieth Century Pictures to form twentieth Century Fox.
Speaker 2: Here I'm at all go go.
Speaker 7: The president of Paramount.
Speaker 4: Picture, Zukor, known as the father of the feature length film, spent his childhood in this Jewish village. Prior to the twentieth century, most Eastern European Jews were forced to live in poor villages called schtettles without a homeland. They lived in marginal existence at the sufferance of the Russian.
Speaker 1: That's will gematic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're they're saying that they're coming from different countries. They're Hungary and Germany, but they're all within fifty miles of each other, and they're in what was called the pale Off Settlement the Central European borders, in which this is where all of the Jewish people were pushed by the Russian uh Empire.
Speaker 1: And here's the funny thing where there's the reason why they were that was a thing in the first place, not because they were wholesome, happy go lucky people. It's because they were subversive and causing trouble. So that was a response. It was a it was a cause and effect reasoning there and timing I find interesting because it was after the Bolshevik revolution that boom Hollywood Hollywood is invaded, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So here's another excerpt regarding them and them changing their names.
Speaker 1: Mmm, this is called Hollywood Is And where where do you find this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: I can?
Speaker 2: You can get it actually on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: It never used to be, but over the last year or something that's been allowed to be on there. Usually you got to go to bit shoot to find it. Cool.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and watch them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually quite incredible. Encourage everybody to go check it out. It just really.
Speaker 1: Feel free to do do long clips.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 1: If I come up with something I can just read out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let her run from here for a couple of minutes. Here in the story of how they.
Speaker 18: Changed their names on purpose, and Uh, I was going to public school, and my mother said, in case somebody asked you what your religion is, you're Jewish, and uh, I said, okay, you know, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Didn't you know. I don't think I even asked, well, what's that?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 8: I was brought up by Catholic governesses who took me to the Catholic churches and I learned. I learned their prayers in French, and I wore across.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't mean you went a jesuit, just saying yeah.
Speaker 8: No, no, It's just that I didn't know anything about the Jewish religion. I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 2: So that's family members not even knowing, right, these guys.
Speaker 1: Kept realized that my father had never.
Speaker 7: Jewish.
Speaker 15: But I didn't even know what his real name was, what was the village that he came from. I knew nothing about his life, and I realized that the name Warner was probably not correct, but I thought, being polished, it might have been Werner. To this day, I really don't know what our original name was.
Speaker 4: Often the first thing to Go was the Jewish name. The Hollywood Jews were obsessed with erasing anything Jewish in their films, their lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and why is that? Because they are.
Speaker 7: Victoria Blatchet.
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll have to do something about that right away.
Speaker 4: Theodosia Goodman became Theda Baron. Sophia Cosso became Sylvia Sidney, Mister Danielovitch Deemsky became Kirk. Douglas Jacobi became Lee J. Cobb, Treley Shrift became Shelley Winters. Bernard Schwartz became Tony Curtis. David Kaminski became Danny Kay, Edward Isskovitz became Eddie Canter. Melvin Hesselberg became Melvin Douglas Muni Wisenfreud, the star of the Yiddish Theater, became Paul Muni. Emmanuel Goldenburg became Edward G. Robinson. The G was a reminder of who he really was.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 4: Nice Jewish girls such as Lily Palmer, Julie Holliday, and Lauren Bacall or Betty Persky helped to define the.
Speaker 2: American Paul Betty Persky.
Speaker 4: Not all the Jewish town on went to Hollywood to assimilate. There were over fifty non Hollywood Yiddish films produced in New York before the Second World War.
Speaker 17: Trouve Trove that has half conveying you say trouble had glen.
Speaker 4: It's These films were the flip side of the Hollywood movies.
Speaker 1: Sorry reading it is snapping, grabbing what they can, the grabblers. I just thought that was funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, pretasterious, and it rings true today to write the same same narrative that we're in trouble. Lots of things politically wrong in our society.
Speaker 4: Top hat gentility. Many who could have gone to Hollywood stayed in New York to make films that expressed their Jewish identity.
Speaker 19: These films were shown to an audience which was almost entirely made up of immigrants and sometimes the children of immigrants, and these films by and large had a very very different point.
Speaker 1: Of view than Hollywood movies.
Speaker 20: I mean, the Yiddish movies were kind of fighting a rearguard action to protect certain forms of Jewish cultural expression against the sort of overwhelming seductive power of the larger American culture.
Speaker 4: In this classic of Yiddish cinema, a great Canter played by moishe Isiser is drawn into the secular world of opera. On the night of his operatic debut, he learns of his death. Unable to perform, he returns to a synagogue to lead the high Holiday prayers. Heartbroken, he dies here. The attempt to reconcile Jewish and secular worlds ends tragically.
Speaker 1: A man, you ain't heard nothing yet, you ain't heard nothing.
Speaker 4: Goodbye, Warner Brothers. The Jazz Singer was a revolutionary silent film that broke into sound with each musical number. Here, as in the Yiddish film, A canter Son played by Al Jolson, who was in real life a canter Son has to choose between American fame and Jewish loyalty.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you know we see this narrative playing out in Bambi, in all kinds of Disney movies. The underlying narrative is the story of the jew This is all admitted too. It's not a conspiracy theory to say that I could show you Sarah Silverman on the Tonight Show admitting all of it, including how they've written all of our Christmas carols and created all of our superheroes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and you know it's a you know, it's pretty funny. Do you remember an American tale with five of moscowitz there are no cats in America?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That song?
Speaker 1: Oh you should check it out. It's about Russian immigrant mice. Remind me of America, I will. It's called an American tale, Okay. Because the Jews don't want to stand out.
Speaker 4: The Jewish fear of standing out was expressed to another icon that would make its way to the screen.
Speaker 19: Superman was invented by two Jewish kids in the late nineteen thirties when they're also was a.
Speaker 4: A worldwash upsurge in very frightening anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: And so every time that that word is used, we have to find there's seventy seven branches of Semitic speaking people in that region. The Hebrew is one of the smallest populations. The largest population of Semitic speaking people there the Arab at over half a billion. Right, So it's not anti Semitic, antid sorry, it's anti child killing, son of a bitch. He kind of get upset like that. We're just being critical, that's all right, We're just we're being critical of them as we are critical of other institutions and groups of people in our investigation. There's no difference in how we're treating them as we are treating you know, Canadian Quakers or you know, American born and bred apple pie figures, you know, And.
Speaker 1: If you observe them, then you're then you're an anti this or that, just because you observe what you can see and what you can read, you know, and that.
Speaker 2: Is deductive, right to just observe and to analyze what you see and then determine from that what the conclusions are going to be. But to approach this research to vilify the jew would be inductive in many ways. Especially when I first started. All we ever did was want to find the truth. And so, you know, we find certain things out along the way. Grint from another planet who comes to Earth, an alien from another planet, comes in this Jewish.
Speaker 20: Chool, but really underneath he's the Man of Steel.
Speaker 4: I think that's a very easy Jewishness. It's almost as if he's passing all the time. While the Jew felt like an alien in America, Superman was a real alien.
Speaker 2: This looks like a job for Superman.
Speaker 4: Yet incredibly, he is the only superhero who manages to keep his a debity secret without wearing a mask. Only Jews could have created a story based on the premise that all one needs is a gentile demeanor to hide in plain sight.
Speaker 7: I bet you recognized him. Why of course you recognize him. It's an Annoyd think.
Speaker 4: Like Superman. The Hollywood were unwilling to risk their gentile disguise. As a result, only two anti Nazi films were made before the war. Charlie Trumplan financed and made the classic film The Great Dictator.
Speaker 1: They were zig hailing when when the transfer agreement was going on, the Jews in America zig hailing the it's Hitler because of his working with designists to get them out of their country. So I don't want to I don't want to hear you nonsense about how there he's the big bad guy now.
Speaker 7: Right, so.
Speaker 1: You can see somebody else showed me that, and I was like, yeah, well it makes sense, and.
Speaker 2: This might be a good time to just sort of jump over to one of our articles. Yeah, Hidden in the Shadow of the Sun, in which or or the exhilarat or or how Huxley hijacked Hollywood, either one of all three of those articles. I think we talk about the milieu, this group of Marxists that are hanging around in La Well, Charlie Chaplin is involved in all of it. M hm, so we see him uh being involved. He's financing and producing one of the first anti Nazi films. Well, he's hanging out at these political salons with all this. Huxley, Theodore Adorno, Max Horkheimer, the founders of critical theory.
Speaker 1: Yep. Critical.
Speaker 2: So you have to ask yourself, you know what's going on there? So can you see hidden in the shadow of the sun?
Speaker 1: Now, no, you have I think the other screenkang on, So you have to do the entire one it's called and then if you need audio. I don't think you need audio though, same same same method, it's just it sticks on the same thing. If you don't do the entire screen. Share screen. So it's the far right line. You click that click, the sits there and then you hit here.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Then I should just pop it all up. You won't be able to see much. But now you're seeing this, you're seeing the stream that you're on. And then we're in at Doller Tex. And then you just jump onto your VP and you'll it'll be there.
Speaker 2: And then I jump onto my BP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're the page that you're gonna look at. Yeah, you're not there. You're not there, right there? Cool, and now we see it.
Speaker 2: Ok thank you. Okay, so we're just gonna quickly go through this. I've got about twenty minutes and then I gotta get back to the farm.
Speaker 1: Gotch it?
Speaker 2: So the Political Slans of Los Angeles was the subtitle. We get into this guy, Leon Fuckewanger. He creates, or he purchases, the Villa Aurora in the Pacific Palisades. It's the very first house ever built there. Here's a picture of him. This is one of the guys that's hanging out with all this Huxley in the thirties at scenario sumer. Okay, this is Pacific Palisades, him overlooking the Pacific Palsades. So this is before there's any other house there. They had this Villa Aurora, which was like a futuristic sample home in which they had the first dishwasher, the first automated card port doors, and all of those kinds of things. Okay, So him and his wife Marta Fuckwanger come over as exiles fleeing Hitler the rise of Nazism, and they create this political salon Leon Fuldwanger writes a book called The Opperman's and in the very first opening page he says, it is upon us to begin the work, it is not upon us to complete it. From the Talmud so you can see that they understand their role in this long game being played, and they understand that they're temporary player in it, and there is an agenda for them to achieve before they they pass on. And he explains it right there, it is upon us to begin the work, not to complete it. That would be on the generations that we are presently in today. Okay, well, here's villa or It's just an incredibly beautiful place. And I've got more pictures of it in the other articles as well.
Speaker 1: Right, sorry, I said too bad, it's cursed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So what's amazing is it's actually today. Uh well, back then it was used even as a as a foreign student exchange program, and so these people would stay there and they would invite Marxists, you know, similar thinking people with the destruction of Western tradition on their minds. And today it is completely affiliated with the University of Southern California. You can see Footwanger Memorial Library. Yeah, and and so in the description of the website, on the website that I got this picture, it says exactly what I put here students of University of Southern California looking through primary sources. So he's totally affiliated to USC. You can see that the next generation of Marxist thinkers are very involved.
Speaker 1: In conditioned and brainwashed their programmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally, and that's what that is. So Thomas Mann is another one of these Marxist exiles that were in the South of France with Huxley when he was writing A Brave New World. Huxley and Man are very close, both families very close. They walk their dogs together and they would walk up to check out sort of the updated stage in which their house was being built. So this is one of the things that they did nearly every day. They walked with each other and their dogs up to see their house being constructed. And this is his house today.
Speaker 1: If I've got a picture of it, can you go back to said they founded something in some kind of league called the Hollywood Anti Nazi something. It's on the Thomas Mann one, it's right here. It says the lecture at the shrine was organized by Hollywood Anti Nazi League, which used the auditorium for many of their events. The League was formed in nineteen thirty six during the Transfer Agreement by people from the film industry to fight the fascism and Nazism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Thomas Mann played an important role because they considered him the first ever podcaster because at this time he is broadcasting by radio back inside the boundaries of Germany against the German government's wishes, and he's doing it out of university. I can't remember which one, but right there. So he's he's considered the first podcaster. And he was spreading anti Nazi propaganda, is what he was doing. So he also did a around America tour speaking engagement, and that's exactly what he was talking about. He was talking about the rise of Nazism. And so he's going even into Canada, but all of the major nodes of America he's going to. They do a lot of this with an early Zionist Rabbi Saunderling, So he's going to this place too to have speeches. This rabbi has made a veil to Thomas Mann, a place to speak and for people to congregate and listen to him. And you can see Charlie Chaplin moderated the English readings, so he's deeply involved, Charlie Chaplin in all of these Marxists in the infiltration of Hollywood. So Doctor Faustus is a book famously written by Thomas Mann in which the devil is a scientific expert with the bow tie, and everybody relates it to Theodore A. Darno. Okay, so if anybody's not familiar with Theodore, he is the founder of critical theory. But he's also the guy that's rumored to have worked with Tavistock and influenced the Beatles. No receipts on that, but that is sort of the rumor. There could definitely connections with Doorno to Tavistock and connections from Tavistock to the Beatles. But we just that would be an incredible finding if you could actually place a Dorno involved in the writing of Beatles music. We just have not been able to do that. So he's right, he's speaking through the BBC. So the BBC is somehow getting his voice heard in Germany. And here's an NBC studios this is where he was doing them. Okay. So another political salan was the one of Sulko Vertel these are considered intelligentsia. All of these people. They come from the same area as the Hollywood founders, the same area as Louis Brande Eyes the actual show.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the same area as we brandeis. I'm sure that's not a small point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So here's pictures of all of these guys and they go to Hollywood. They all become screenwriters. We list the movies that they're involved in and who they're you know, associating with. Huxley writes several screenwright plots or whatever. We're told Brect is important and that he helps write along with patches.
Speaker 1: Here cyclaps uh.
Speaker 2: Hangmen also die. And this is an anti Nazi Hollywood movie that's produced and shown at the same time in this same time period. Was it nineteen forty two?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was before the because the reason why I'm asking is because I'm sure they're showing what they consider Nazi war criminals there and some in some aspects. So it's kind of funny that the the Puriam matches up with Nuremberg and they hung people at Nurberg, right, that's projecting the feature here.
Speaker 2: Good connection there, and all of these movies admitted now today is total propaganda, not a word of the truth in him dismal fabrications. Actually, Brecked called declared the movie a dismal fabrication himself. That's from Wymar on the Pacific Airhard Bar. I have that book on my bookshelf. It's a great source for this entire story. So this this guy's uh, it's his name, Fritz Lang.
Speaker 1: That's Fritz, the guy who did Metropolis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, here we talk about Metropolis a little bit. You can see the the pentagram here pointing down and the creation of a woman in the form of a machine. If you have not seen Metropolis, I encourage everybody to go. Look, this is one of the first ever movies before there's even speaking in them.
Speaker 1: And yeah, make sure you get the one that's like two hours or forty minutes longer. Yeah, think at the time. Some of them are cut and it cuts out a lot of the stuff that you want to watch.
Speaker 2: Yes, like the factory turning into Moloch and all of the factory workers walking into Moloch's mouth just flames. And it's a great it's actually a great aspect to understanding our world. You need to watch Metropolis to start to really comprehend where they were coming from and why this was all created.
Speaker 1: And how they're using a woman, they're using the decoy. She's you know, someone that that was trusted, they put back into the community, controlled, and she's it's Ai. It's all the things that are playing right now happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the lead character brings capital and labor together. That is the conclusion of the film.
Speaker 1: And who does that?
Speaker 2: But Louis brandeis in reality. So Metropolis today considered probably the best movie of all time by all kinds of moviegoers.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, listen to this. M is the story of a serial murderer, and the audience is hold on, can you it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry you were reading that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it says is asked to sympathize with a pedophile unable to control his urges to kill. Tell me that's not a Jewish product all day long and verdict his level, levied film historian Yeah, charges the film noir genre was meant to foment sympathy for the devil.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, Now, I am a fan of film noir. I love you know, Blade Runner and all those that genre of films that's neo noir. But uh, it's meant to degenerate our society, to demoralize us. As the word that they use. It's a demoralization program that is really one of the major aspects to the New World Order.
Speaker 1: I guess looking at Edward G. Robinson you could tell, but I was just surprised because he was like the gangster guy, you know what I mean. I was like, and he's the one that.
Speaker 2: He's the one that you know, produced the famous KKK movie that was redone just in the last five years here and created all kinds of a stir uh and I can't remember the name of it, but it is one of the most influential movies, most important ones to understand too. It's the plot line includes the klu Klux Klan. So the main objective of film nomar was disorientating the spectator, who can no longer find the familiar reference points lost in murky plot lines and the lives of him biguous lead characters. The resulting confusion and alienation were an intellectual dilemma that had to be solved. Elements of film noir go beyond that of a police documentary. The dark film series portrayed consistently the presence of crime. Nino Frank called it the dynamism of violent death. Film noir almost always told from within the criminal, forcing the viewer to consider their own morality. If the police are portrayed, they are rotten cops, and sympathy is built around the criminal milieu. It abandoned the adventure film convention of a fair fight, a sporting chance, has given way to settling scores beatings in cold blooded murders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that only comes out of a mind of the tumult type of person was Frank mind. Here's the other thing too, when you when you're talking about that, is they then were able to corrupt the the culture of America to make it so that the cops are the bad guys because they're folling the lead of what they're told to do and the do is being directed by them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so look at some of the early films that they created, Double Indemnity, that's where a husband apparently beats his wife for his abusive and she ends up killing him. And that again, is has been re released in the nineties very popular. And here we have Humphrey bog are very famous figures in Hollywood involved in these degenerative storylines, and so this is an important aspect here we got to understand is that we've got Alain Silver and James Ersini. They wrote this book Film Noir, a Reader in which they they get into this. This is a key source for us.
Speaker 1: His name is Silver, so he's one, yeah, yeah, right, So you know, but.
Speaker 2: We we consider the source material and what they're saying. And here he says, film Noir has renovated the theme of violence to begin with it, it bandoned the adventure film convention of a fair fight. So this is where I'm getting these sources from. Right, so you can know the movie go accustomed to certain conventions, the logical development of the action, a clear distinction between good and evil, well defined characters, sharp motives, scenes more showy than authentically violent, a beautiful heroine and an honest hero at least these were the conventions of American adventure films before the war. And that's generally true. And I'm not sure. I guess they're talking the Second World War, but you know, Hollywood was started even before the First World War. And we're seeing from the very get go degenerative anti human plot lines, storylines.
Speaker 1: Cultural erosion, destruction of yes.
Speaker 2: Probably, and this is one of the major aspects through Hollywood.
Speaker 1: This is the poison of the parasite we're looking at right here.
Speaker 2: Yes, so these are Frankfurt School leaders. Max Horkheimer was of it when they moved it over to Columbia University and it became the university in exile today just called the school or the university.
Speaker 1: And how funny is it the end? Well, the Palestinian protests, pro protests happened in Columbia. Uh ye, not because it's not controlled opposition or you know what I mean. Control They want they want to give that impression so that there's actually, by what do they call it, reverse psychology, garner more support for Israel. And you know, here's the thing too. I wanted to bring up about the klu Klux Klan. People think that originated by a bunch of racist white people. It was out of the Freemasonic Order, which is a Kabbalistic secret society, and they were developed because they always they always create these opposing forces so they have something to point at when they're showing that there's racism and stuff like that. So this the KKK came out of that, and there was actually some people who actually believed in the cause of you know, hey, these guys are raping and killing people, maybe we should put an end to it and lynch a few of them. But there's also that aspect that I mean Ben A Brith basically was involved in the creation of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, So the and you're talking about the origins of you know, foreign policy, it's created by the KKK as well. So I would encourage everybody to investigate the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs. That is the original first attempt at American US foreign policy. And it's really founded by John Tyler Morgan, who was a grand Master of the KKK. So this is just before the turn of the twentieth century.
Speaker 1: Had names, right, it's like a grand Master, the lodge grand Master of the KKK. It just not like they even changed their titles to right honey, right.
Speaker 2: Well, It's like it's like Louis Brandei's writing the Protocol of Peace, and you know, I'm stating publicly that he's got to be involved in the in the authoring the or the at least the publishing of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, because it happens at the exact same time nineteen seventeen or nineteen nineteen when.
Speaker 1: They were Yeah, I think there was. I think it was found in a little bit before that, Yes, in Russia somewhere like that.
Speaker 2: It gains in its popularity and it enters the public lexicon during Brandeis's rise.
Speaker 1: So I think that came out of a French lodge of Francis and Jesuits mixed in with the regular frimous sound of quorder. So you don't mean to we get two separate revolutions out of the French lodge. We get the French Revolution and the Wolloshipic Revolution. The plotting and the creation of that.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: So Jacobins Adornal and Horkheimer work with these two guys, Felix Lauserfeldt, he's a Jewish intellectual from the Vienna School, and Robert K. Merton born Meyer, Robert Skolnik. So they do this famous mass communication. They publish this investigation or this book mass Communication, Popular Taste and something or other in which they coin these two terms, the two step flow of the two step flow of communication theory and the hypodermic needle communication model. And this shows you how the media works. We're talking about the rise of the scientific expert. And here's how the media was created to be your influencer and governor through opinion that you can see the media, select media then distributes this same information, and then it is reiterated by the famous members of our population, and then it becomes more believable to the general public. And then the hypodermic needle, in which the media just directly injects propaganda into the general public. And if you want any examples of that, just turn on the TV right now, yeah, because within ten seconds you'll see it.
Speaker 1: It's nice how the outline all this for us and tell us directly what they're gonna do, and yet people still don't catch up.
Speaker 2: And Adorno Horkheimer involved in the War of the World's broadcast the World's Research Project where they everybody was freaked out because they thought aliens were landing in America. These guys were at the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: And oddly enough, from Princeton, right.
Speaker 2: It was came from Yeah, because the Association of Universities American Universities is another major foundational building block for this rise of the expert. We couldn't have they couldn't have done it so successfully without the Association of Universities because you know, Harvard Law Review and Harvard Business School they largely direct narratives. Now, as long as you say, oh, Harvard thought it, people have no problem with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I liked Wells a little bit. I mean, I could understand that here is a brilliant mind, but uh yeah.
Speaker 2: His work there there's a world brain where you know, he predicts the Internet some seventy years before it happens, how you'll be able to sit down in your own private room with a with a screen in which you'll be able to get information, you know, of all types from all around the world.
Speaker 1: You know that Tesla actually talked about a device that you could communicate with that would also do the same thing a lot of time. He had the idea of basically a handheld device like that. So it's kind of kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say that when you understand, you know, how things work, you're going to be able to predict things a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Right, especially when yeah, you know, and the interesting thing that makes you think of Reset and prior high technology is the quotes by Tesla that said, I didn't discover anything, I didn't invent anything. I rediscovered it.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So here's a key quote from Edward Burnees's Propaganda. I offered one last week, the very first paragraph of that book. But here's one from page one fifty six in relation to the motion picture. So this is the father of propaganda talking about the motion picture. The motion picture can standardize the ideas and habits of a nation. Now that's all I really need to say. You can see that the father of propaganda sees the power of the television. And not for a second should we, all of us living in the year twenty twenty four, still think that the television was invented for our entertain thought as we could ever have.
Speaker 1: Entertainment is distraction, but yeah, it's it's to cultivate and mold your mind. Absolutely, it was for.
Speaker 2: Your entrainment, Yes, entertain gram gramming broadcasting channels. Right, this is all you know, one of our spell casting. It's speaking to the dead right television m h.
Speaker 1: Occultist who is trying to talk to his dead brother? What do you call it? The vacuum tube? I believe was or whatever that that the the old TV tube or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, there was several attempts at the television before they found it, there was it was all over the world. There was a race for it, much like the iPad to the iPhone. So because pictures are made to meet market demands, they reflect, emphasize it, and even exaggerate broad popular tendencies. Rather than stimulate new ideas and opinions. The motion picture availed itself only of ideas and facts which are in vogue. As the newspaper seeks to purvey news, it the motion picture seeks to purvey entertainment.
Speaker 1: So I just I just caught something. You I think you mean pod iPod to the iPhone, not pad, because pad is just another bigger screen of a TV.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, iPad to the iPhone.
Speaker 1: Well, pod though, right, pod came first, where yeah, it was a little smaller. Well, you listen to music on it, and yeah, you could search the internet, but it was yet yeah, yeah, and it was before the iPad.
Speaker 2: Right, But they developed the iPad to be able to go on the internet and do all kinds of other things beyond the iPod.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the iPod could go online, you just couldn't call it it I had, Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: Then as soon as they were able to minimize that technology into something you could put in your pocket, right. Well, then they put all of their research and development time into that. So the conclusion Los Angeles was a crowded was as crowded with artists as the Renaissance time. It was a sort of harmonic convergence of superstar European intellectuals who found themselves in this environment suddenly, not really by their choice, but here they were. And it was Sulko Vertel that was what you might think of as the glue that kept this community together. So she's really close friends with Greta Garbo. She befriends her rights all of the movies for Greta Garbo.
Speaker 1: So then what happened, We'll check this out and then they and then they come up with the problem reaction solution. Here I'm reading I'm reading ahead a little bits as a public outrage at the corrupted storylines. Well, at least we had some some senses of values and virtues back then it stops those out though.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the Hayes Code comes along was created as an attempt to regulate the content or subject matter of Hollywood movies. Named after William Harrison Hayes Senior, the director of The Newly I Did motion picture producers and distributors of America previously unseen and even unknown concepts like sexual innuendo, sexual perversion, romantic and sexual relationships between white and black people, miss sigenation.
Speaker 1: Will yeah, it's uh, it's like male Uh it's it's kind of like male Schovinism.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, uh, willful offense to any nation, race or creed, mild profanity, illegal trafficking of drugs, promiscuity, prostitution, infidelity, abortion, intense violence, and homosexuality where rampant and shocking. All of these topics have been become normalized today. And this is how they first did it.
Speaker 1: And actually they should just run to fly. In the twenties, they would have seen all that.
Speaker 2: Right and and and Berne's in right before this was doing all of this on Broadway, right with orphan ane and movies about syphilis and uh venereal diseases and all of these things that weren't being talked about.
Speaker 1: Cheerley Temple used to sing love stories in one of the movies to a male, an adult male.
Speaker 2: Right. Yes, there's some real creepy stuff. So special care was to be used when broaching subjects like According to the Hayes Code. Special care was to be used when broaching subjects like international relations, arson, the use of firearms, theft, robbery, safe cracking, technique of murder, torture, hangings, sedition, marriage, consummation, cruelty to children, deliberate seduction of girls, excessive and lustful kissing, and so on. These are all examples that I pulled out of there. So this period coinciding precisely because we sat here, my wife and I for about two weeks and watched as much film noir as one person could, and all of the storylines are the same. It's all about degenerative plot lines, degeneracy.
Speaker 1: Demoralizing, romanticize this period too, yes, especially the French. The French film noir is like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this period coinciding precisely with the influx of German speaking immigrants, but not only that they were generally practitioners of these behaviors themselves. Many within the exile circle were bisexual. Huxley's wife and even Huxley himself seemed to have been willing participants. So in the Haze Code, we've offered it here. These are taken from the National Archives. I believe we see in the section reasons underlying the general principles stated, no picture shall be produced which will lower the moral standards of those who see it. Hence, the sympathy of the audience should never be thrown to the side of crime, wrongdoing, evil, or sin. This is done one when evil is made to appear attractive or alluring, and good is made to appear unattractive. Two when the sympathy of the audience is thrown on the side of crime, wrongdoing, evil, or sin. The same thing is true of a film that would throw sympathy against goodness, on our innocent purity or honesty. We see this today. We all emphasize or empathize with gangster movies. We all, in the end cheer for the gangster.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny about this because this actually almost had a catalystic effect on the way this was impacting people, because even though they weren't able to show it, when you insinuate and then you cut and you hear like it's like a black screen with gunshots, your mind still fills in the blanks. You still understand what's going on, and it actually causes you to interact with it more because your mind and the blanks, yourself so in a way, it's actually better when they don't show it because it's not you know what I mean. The gore could be repulsive to you, but if you have to think about it, then it's more of an impact.
Speaker 2: Yes, and there is one of these producers, specifically, his last name starts with an L, and he was known for doing the exactly. Let that so if if a couple were gonna meet to have sex hotel room, they would show the couple meeting and entering the room, but all it would show is the door closing and then reopening again and that do not disturb sign being put on and the door closed again, so you can you can imply that they're going to go in and have sex right without showing it. This happens even today. You see a lot of times, especially in commercials, you'll see rarely do people actually drink or eat the product that they're selling. It's going to their mouth and just as it's going to their mouth, they break away and edit. So it is this is a and same with the horror genre. This is why often you don't get to see the murderer killer until the end, because it's far more scarier and personified within each individual, because each of us have separate fears.
Speaker 1: Right, and you're filling in the blanks yourself exactly.
Speaker 2: So you mentioned the Weimar and this is where we close. Hollywood was always of question moral standards, and today as we trace back these less desirable qualities of society, we find their origins go directly back to the film noir era of the early twentieth century. Hollywood itself was meant to degrade Western life from the very beginning, and despite all of the efforts to curb degeneracy and depravity from entering Hollywood movies, we see this explicit behavior increase with the release of movies like The Moon Is Blue, The Man with the Golden Arm, The Anatomy of the Murder, Yes, Summer of Happiness, Summer with Monica, Suddenly, Last Summer Psycho, Some Like It, Hot Victim, A Taste of Honey, and the Leather Boys. You see all kinds of degeneracy, just even in the titles. And we see today, you know, we see in Hollywood there's a movie out now where it's two cannibalistic lovers and they're they're driving around America, killing and eating people, and it's a love story. So We couldn't get much worse than that at this point. And you know, I grew up with Friday the Thirteenth movies and Halloween and all of these things. But highly generative. And you talk about things that influence us even if we aren't actually participating in it, but you just visually see it and how your brain works, and it actually acts a lot like you've just experienced that. Well, how many deaths do children see before the age of ten? I mean, we could change this world. There is a different society that would present itself if we stopped participating in all of this darkness.
Speaker 1: Right, if they showed more old noble examples everywhere, then that's what it would be imprinted instead of this shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, so all of these movies challenging existing taboos and traditional gender roles while confronting homophobia in fidelity and adultery. Many of the lead characters in film Noir were homosexuals, had addictions, appeared androgynous, or were troubled in some way. Right, It's like I was just watching Mister Dress Up, a children's show here in Canada that I used to watch when I was young, and everything's adrogynous. The little puppets. You can't tell if they're boys or girls. I mean it just it has infiltrated everything.
Speaker 1: Oh look a look at Sesame Street in this ship that they.
Speaker 2: We've been watching lots of Sesame Street. I think this is kind of where my research wants to go. So many many of the lead characters in fil noir were homosexuals, had addictions, appeared to androgynists, were troubled in some way. The movies nudged once controversial topics into the acceptable lexicons through our empathy for the protagonists. Now that is.
Speaker 1: I think Jim Henson was knocked off because they were going to take his kid's creation and move somewhere a different direction.
Speaker 2: It's quite possible this is Overton window, right, the moving of the Overton window, things that weren't acceptable twenty years prior or now in the mainstream. And this is how the gay agenda has turned into the transgender agenda, which is going to turn into what this book, the Voluptuous Panic and the Top has described. And this is where we're heading. So it's LGBTQ plus. Well I found out what the plus was, and you ain't going to be happy about it. So a quick perusal through this book, you start to see eyes wide shut, you start to see red hot chili peppers. Give it away, Give it away, Give it away now, men nearly naked, all painted silver. Okay, So I encourage you to look at this. Just Google searchers, Internet search Voluptuous Panic archives. Okay. So archive dot org has this book, and anything that's unpublished or out of print at this point is most likely going to be at archive dot org. Yep.
Speaker 1: And then top left sand corna. I just wanted to point out those are men, right yep.
Speaker 2: And when you start to peruse this book and you get to the end, you're going to see this is where America is right now, and this is where we're going, and it's it's having sex with animals. What's the term that you use. So this is at the end of Voluptuous Panic. You start to see them playing with animals. And you know in the original Blue Monday song, Okay, blue being another key giveaway because they use this word blue and a lot. But what is when you go back to look at the original video of Blue Monday, the very famous song, it has a Winema rainer dog and they're filming it in sexual ways and there's a free Masonic T shirt that one of the band members is wearing, and it gets into all this kind of just weirdness. So I offer this because it looks a lot like eyes wide shut, you know, and so when you see there, you're going to start to see parallels. And so, you know, bands like Red Chili Peppers that we've thought of as the ultimate and cool, we're actually all pushed in this direction. And this is why. Because they were so degenerative, they were putting their cocks in socks and and really pushing social taboos into the mainstream. So, you know, and publishing houses were looking at these guys going, this is exactly who we're looking for. This is why bands like Motley Crue and Metallica are so huge today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know there, it's what's ah man. There was definitely a big push for bisexuality and making that cool with a lot of bands. But you can't really separate this group of people, these chosen ones, from sodomy, you can't, or pedophilia or child garden. You can't separate it.
Speaker 2: No, no, And that makes a good point that all of these glam rock bands of the eighties look like women and that's really where ithue looks like a lady comes from. Because Steven Tyler was hanging out at a bar and Vince Neil had his back turned to him and he's like, oh, no, blonde over there. And it turned around and and Stephen Tyler said to Joe Perry, oh, dude, looks like a lady was talking about it.
Speaker 1: That's that was Vince Neiled.
Speaker 2: That Germany was crushed under the Versailles Treaty. This is another aspect of this that we need to get to this because really it's a lesson for us how they treated Germany as a lesson for how they are treating us in the West here today. Really trump being that that Hitler figure, the total polarizing figure. So Germany was crushed under the Versailles Treaty, and German culture and its people quickly fell into chaos due to hyperinflation, starvation, and Western occupation. A fifteen year French occupation of German coal reserves and a reparation package the equivalent of trillions today meant to be impossible to honor was written by the Allies. The treaty authored vindictively, most likely through the Dulles brothers and that's confirmed now they were authors of the Treaty of Versailles, and I've got pictures there yet. So was what British economists John Maynard Keynes called a Kurthaginian peace. And who's John Maynard Keynes, but the founder of Kingsian economics. And really what was established after for the twentieth century an agreement meant to cripple ad Bolaccio. So from this background sprung the Weimar Republican It is during this time Berlin becomes a cesspool of sexual depravity and excess. Brothels were everywhere, and prostitutes numbered in the hundreds of thousands. And these are prostitutes with one leg, you know, no legs. These are you could get, You could fulfill any fetish that you had, I would say.
Speaker 1: Of pushing all this during the desperation of people to at least just have enough to eat, right that the daughters were put in early the little were the mother daughter freaking pairs that they would do. And but who were the pimps. Let's let's let's let's let's clear that up. Who were the actual pimps put you know, and the people putting on these plays, you know it wasn't Germans by person.
Speaker 2: And actually sulko Vertel and a lot of these guys that ended up in Hollywood were a part of a traveling entertainment troupe and they were going through Central Europe spreading all of this stuff, just like they ended up doing through Hollywood Motion Picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they create a bunch of chaos.
Speaker 2: And then they fled. This is why they had to flee, because they were the ones creating the chaos. These are the books that Hitler burned, yep, including HG. Wells, Huxley or Well but also all of these people. These are the books when you see the big pul of books on fire, these are the authors. So it's a profound realization when you go, oh wow. So Hitler actually saw what a lot of conspiracy theorists see in the West today and.
Speaker 1: The balls to do things. You know, he had the he had the balls to get rid of the garbage without having to go through the bureaucracy of getting it done, because that's not the way to do it. You know, you got to show your strength.
Speaker 2: And so many people think that it's the other way around. It was Hitler that was bringing this debauchery, and it was the healthy books that Hitler burned. I had this conversation with so many people in the gay community that they think that all of that debauchery was actually created by Hitler, when it was him rising up to against it.
Speaker 1: And look and look at what look at what they did to us in you know, Spielberg's Indiana Jones and the last year said when you have when you have Sean Conry saying that blah blah blah, people like you should start should try reading books instead of burning them. Well what the books are we talking about? Though, buddy? You know what propaganda was that? And I loving at Jones, but looking back, I'm just like he hates Nazis. I hate these guys. It's like, come on, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, In nearly all of Spielberg's movies, there's always an ode.
Speaker 1: To like, they have no other theme. They got to keep on playing that one over because if we knew the truth, that would break a lot of things open.
Speaker 2: Well, Spielberg is a master of propaganda, isn't he mean he wrote Schindler's List.
Speaker 1: Which was an artificial story that people take as historical fact.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is one of the problems in our society, is that a lot of people think that when they go to see a movie, they're going to understand history better. When I was a kid, we all knew better.
Speaker 1: And then you have people like Tarantino when inglorious bastards, abusing, abusing national socialists, and at the end like their machine gunning the shit out of the face of Hitler because it's revusioness history, right.
Speaker 2: That's totally so. The tawdry and salacious theater and plays common at the time inspired various nicknames for Berlin, the Shangri law by the Spree, the Edge City, and Babylon Berlin. We today in the West witnessed so many similarities to this era of the Wimert it's hard not to make certain connections and wonder if the now even more brutal list of horror and neo noir movies being released for public consumption aren't just an extension of this movement, further ingraining messages of immorality, absurdity, and chaos into the minds of America well over one hundred years after it all began, And why is it still continuing unabated Because nobody understands the rise of the expert. They don't understand the progressive era. And that's why I've come on your show on the Wednesdays to try to hash all of this out, to have people see it more clearly as to how this all happened through nice sounding words, through our liberal sentimentality we talked about a little earlier. So if we were sitting here wondering how the hell we got here, well, it certainly isn't because they, you know, openly admitted to everything along the way. It's because they kept it hidden and spoke to us in nice sounding words. And that's pretty much the definition of the progressive era. Are very oh sorry ahead, radical social reform done under the auspices of nice sounding.
Speaker 1: Words, are very construct Our of our DNA, of our history, of our heritage makes us warriors against injustice. So all you have to do is present yourself as a victim and then you'll get garner our sympathy. Yep, and then you can manipulate us.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's cultural Marxism or yeah, it's cultural marxism. Really. What they've done right, they've they've removed our culture, the traditional culture. We talked about that how movies and storylines were originally with wholesome, honest characters and they've flipped it now, so what we are kind of sometimes I see people holding on the culture that they gave us, right, so we have to be careful, and so religion that they gave us. Yeah, And so when you look at our work in its totality, you see that our culture largely comes from the German historical school. This same area of Central Europe at the time was you know, Prussia and Germany.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Prussia, Prague, you have what do you call it, Frankfurt. On the main these are all like hotdaeds for Berlin. Of course, often Bach is kind of like the same thing as San Frankfurt's pretty dark close.
Speaker 2: Right, And so you see them all coming from this same area landing in you know, the two amplifiers of American life, Los Angeles and New York. And they all admit that those are both experiments. Even Timothy Leary admits on stage during a stand up routine that, you know, Los Angeles to them and the CIA back in the day was just an experimental laboratory. That's how they looked at California in general, but Los Angeles specifically. And when we look at the story of brand Eyes and they're bringing together of labor and capital. They also use that word experimental in the pushing of society because they know that if they can accomplish these ideas in New York and Los Angeles, you know, the two coolest places, most influential in America, they'll be able to have them spread then throughout the Midwest. And this is exactly what they did.
Speaker 1: Right, And they always attack the strongholds of revolutionary minds of colonialism, you know, the colonists, like you're going after New York, You're going after a long history, you know, so once you control that, and they I mean, look, there's a CFR, there's the United Nations. All this stuff doesn't should not be there. It's it's the it's the what do you call it, the location of like the International Communists, but you could just say communism in America. All that is there, UNESCO, all this crap, you know, and it's they've taken over a long time ago.
Speaker 2: And yeah, over one hundred years ago. You see a lot of people say that Israel was created in nineteen forty eight. What we're showing it was created in nineteen seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talked about her long before that. They were already doing it in the late eighteen hundreds, messing with Healesteine and Christians.
Speaker 2: Right, we've gone. We go into that in part five or six, the Christian dispensationalism and the Social Gospel. This is the bringing together of socialism, Christianity, and the progressive era in radical social reform. And so you can see how all of these different aspects start to combine. And they're all paralleling there in their ends, right. So the difference may be in their means, but in the end they want a great society and industrial democracy or what the Social Gospel called it, the Kingdom of Heaven. Right, So no matter how you're no matter where you're at, they're actually steering you all into the same place. Pied Piper of the Yeah, from a parent disparate uh aspects, right, the Hollywood are a part in our minds as we thought, but they're actually working in kuts.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's so funny, how many times do you hear this if it was if that, if this was a you know, a world wid conspiracy, as so many people would have to be involved. It's like you just need the money to be involved, to be the controlling aspect and then all other people who are of weak mortal fiber will follow step. But you have three giant religions with lots and lots of people that you can manipulate and convince to do a lot of things based on their religious beliefs. After that, plus money, what else do you need? You know, and you control the industries, you control the media. It's not like it's hard to figure out what's going to happen. And the and the and the universities and the and the high schools you're creating, or people who aren't even aware that there's positioning themselves to support their own oppression, no clue whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And if you want a great example of how you don't need to influence a whole bunch of people, and really it's a small little group. Even one person can direct a whole thing. Watch Capricorn one and how they they show you how the moonlighting could have been faked and maybe only one or two people actually knew what was happening. It's just compartmentalization. We live in a highly militarized society. You know a lot of us work in cubicles, and you know, this is how they prevent it from really knowing what the other guy's doing. This is a military aspect, right.
Speaker 1: Or just going not like these days you don't even talk to your neighbors, you know, in your hot develop it's not like it's well small towns or you kind of you might be related to most of them, you went to high school with them, but once you get moved from that area, you go anywhere else and it's like and here's the other thing about ethic changes too, is that in an area where you aren't familiar with their culture, you don't talk to them anyway because you don't feel like anything in common with them. So it also keeps you separating nicely.
Speaker 2: Did too, Yeah, this is one thing. I've got a neighbor at our plot who's a Muslim, their new immigrants, and he brings his family and they've got about an acre same as well, I got two acres, but we're right adjacent, next door neighbors, and only the kids can speak English. But uh, we've become friends. Yeah, and bring me strawberries and things that they're proud to grow. And we're doing it without any language.
Speaker 1: Really that's pretty cool. And yeah, absolutely, yeah, yeah, you're that you're in that area too, where you're talking about wholesome things farms, you're not talking about the artificial world that we that we most of us live in where and then you know, yeah, being preoccupied. And then you have the digital device aspect, and then you have the fact that you know a lot of people are nomadic in a sense that you live three four years in someplace and they move some worlds, so they get they isolate themselves in the process too.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm going to attempt here before we go to bring up some of these famous historical quotes. Now it's on a window down at the bottom in my tool bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the entire screen one. Then if that's the case there it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is from John D. Rock Killer. It's coming now, okay, okay, can you see that? Yep, yes, So this is from his memoirs, page four O four four oh five h David Rockefeller stating some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists, and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure, one world, if you will. If that's the charge. I stand guilty, and I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And I'm pretty sure your viewers and listeners and readers have seen that or heard that quote. I'm not sure if they've actually seen it. This is kind of the work that we do. We'll go out and track down this stuff.
Speaker 1: Morgan th his his uh little proclamation to to allegedly Woodrow Wilson talking about the pledges and how the Federal Reserve acted. Is all that stuff was gonna work to enslave mankind? Yeah, right, that's that's that's quite the quite a little monologue he gave.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Morgan Morgenthal key guy. Mm hm. So here's another one.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 2: A Warburg under congressional testimony stating I think the essential thing we should undertake is that we declare our willingness to participate in some sort of world organization capable of enacting, administrating, interpreting, and enforcing world law. Whether you call it a federation of government or a world order.
Speaker 1: I don't think that matters whether you call it no hide laws, whether you call it right.
Speaker 2: Okay, And then there's a follow up quote to that. Let's see if I can grab it in which this is the famous one, give me one second. The one that everybody talks about but nobody actually ever shows, is his statement and Congressional record in which he states, we will have a one world government.
Speaker 1: Whether you like it, like it or not. Yep, that's like the kind Wiseman one. This is we shall have Palestine, whether you wish it or not.
Speaker 2: And Woodrow Wilson agreeable if necessary, agreeable if they have to, the imposition of this League of Nations and the creation of the United Nations in the one world, or so we shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest. So that's where we are today. We're right at the door is closing, and we're trying to encourage people, educate people as to what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tech this time around is going to be overwhelming for us to try. If we are already subdued that it, it's gonna be really fun.
Speaker 2: It's almost like they're waiting for some technology to advance to the point where they can carry out something like a fake alien landing.
Speaker 1: And they've been slowly setting up the kill grid system and changing the lights in the streets and all this other stuff that's messed with your brain. Just gonna mess with the people who got shots. It's gonna mess with nor people with the electromatic radiation and how that affects your mood and your health. Just that alone, but then everything else that they poison, you know, and then also the propaganda, and it's just going to keep people right where they want them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One of the interesting things too, is the LED light was created by Monsanto.
Speaker 1: Really, it's the were the free range, free range chickens. Were the free range animals looking like we were somehow able to be mobile and go do things that we want to do. But we're just free range chickens. Yeah, about to get cooked.
Speaker 2: So nineteen seventeen, Oscar Callaway. This is another famous quote that shows the overthrow of media, even before television. This is where mister Calloway states, mister Chairman, under anonymous consent, I insert into the record at this point a statement showing the newspaper combination which explains their activity in this war matter just discussed by the gentlemen from Pennsylvania. In March nineteen fifteen, the JP Morgan interests the steel shipbuilding and powder interests. So that's DuPont, that's Carnegie and Bernard Baruch, and the War Industries Board is about to be created here, and powder interests and their subsidiary organizations got together twelve men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press of the United States. These twelve men worked the problem out by selecting one hundred and seventy nine newspapers and then began by an elimination process to retain policy of the daily press throughout the country. They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of twenty five of the greatest papers. The twenty five papers were agreed upon, emissaries were sent to purchase the policy, national and international of those papers. An agreement was reached. The policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month. An editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interest of the purchasers. So that is showing that JP Morgan completely overthrew the newspapers. Nothing in the newspapers since nineteen fifteen should be ever believed.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder if William Randolph Hurst was a played ball or he didn't because he was.
Speaker 2: I think all of those names did.
Speaker 1: They Sorry, they look at him kind of disparagingly in history and they did that whole little hit piece on him using whereson Wells. So it makes me wonder if there was a little resistance there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that all those guys were playing a role. Hurst. I think he was most likely playing a role to sort of prop up the image of the fourth Estate that somebody must be out there looking after us. I think, yeah, it's us.
Speaker 1: We don't do anything.
Speaker 2: And this is one of the quotes that I didn't get to with Carrie Mollis. Is this he realized this when he was first initially thrown into his expertise, was that there was actually nobody at the wheel, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: So there's noude Mommy or daddy making sure you're being honest.
Speaker 2: Yep. So one last share here, and this is from William Tory Harris. This is one of the education reformers. He's actually the one most responsible for opening up the Midwest, starting in Saint Louis, and he stayed here. In philosophy of education, ninety nine out of one hundred people in every civilized nation are automatic, careful to walk in the prescribed paths, careful to follow prescribed customs. This is the result of substantial education, which scientifically defined is the subsumption of the individual under a species.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got one, I got one.
Speaker 2: I'll give you with that.
Speaker 1: So this is perfectly in line with that. I don't know if I've heard this while you're on or someone else, but almost all the people of all eras are hypnotics. Their belief their beliefs are induced beliefs. The proper authorities saw to it that the proper beliefs should be induced and the people believed properly. Charles hoy For eighteen seventy four to nineteen thirty two.
Speaker 2: Right, that's beautiful. And so the New Age movement was created by hypnotists. Yep.
Speaker 1: And when you go and look at organs of a New Age, there you go, we're all being hypnotized.
Speaker 2: Some of us can break the hypnotism and some of us can't.
Speaker 1: And by the way, everybody get this. Okay, I'm reading.
Speaker 2: I'm reading it right now. I'm using it as source material.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Thanks, awesome, Yeah, great job.
Speaker 1: There you got my book. Now there's a testimonial. Yeah, that'd be great. I'll support it, I'll promote it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, man, Well that's what all I got for today.
Speaker 1: Oh somebody said, you guys are a wealth of knowledge. It's always lightning catching these dreams. Dwayne reads into the and explains everything. So well, stay at it, boys, you're killing it. Thank you, Archangel.
Speaker 2: We're trying to be that exact thing, trying to be concise but give you the goods that you really need to know. So I encourage you to go to Bulletproof pub dot com to immerse yourself in this Rise of the Expert series. This is going to show you exactly how this world became the way it is through the twentieth century. And Daniel's research is starting to now offer a further look back into history. And this is really what we wanted to do, is to connect this to the over this ominous continuity that seems to go through history. I want to connect it to the modern day, so we can identify those, you know, in our times at least contemporaries of ours, even though they lived one hundred years ago. In the grand scheme, I call them contemporaries, so that we can finally point the finger at the problems and you know, hopefully soil the reputation of some of these people so that they're not just consistently and constantly honored. And because this is the major problem, we're holding these people in high regard and we should not be.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, too, is the we have to put the doubt that should be there in people's minds, because that's the problem is this. It's this automatic reflex trust in authority or somebody who poses as authority or as an expert. And that's what kills us every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can see that play playing out under brandeis because his great grandson, David brandeis rass and Bush is the leader of Interfaith Alliance in America. And I think that might be even an international I think it is. When you look at the logo of it, it's got a whole bunch of international flags around it. Inter Faith Alliance and This is really one of the ideas started by brandeis over one hundred years ago. And so you see his great grandson David brandised Rassi and Bush the head of Interfaith Alliance today. So that's you know, this is this is really why we're trying to break this stuff out into the into the lectic and the understanding of the general public, because this is everything to us.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that it's the same the same people, the same families are still right there. He changed the.
Speaker 2: Spelling of his last name because it was r A U s c h e n b U s h so a real authentic European name. Well he took the two c's out so it's it's more americanized. So you can see it's still the same thing. And going on, he's his his background a little bit by changing his.
Speaker 1: Name Humble painter. When we were talking about the cubicle, when you brought the cubicles, he says, I have my red swing line stapler for working in my cubicle, just say the office space with.
Speaker 2: Well look at Neo too, right, he's working in a in the movie matrix whereas he but he's working in a compartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that that's a theme in uh you know, what do you call it too?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Fight club? He says, have you guys covered the book the Wanting Seed? I don't know, maybe that's something you want to.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it, but I'll write it down and I'll look into it. Yeah, thanks for that. Yep, then think about it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like I says forced gay, so maybe it's a gender gender propaganda.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, okay, cool, I'll look into it. Thank you all ready.
Speaker 1: Anything else you'd like to say, sir, I've had a good time with you today. Thank you for showing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's been great. I really appreciated these Wednesdays. And we're just going to keep going. Next week. I think I want to get deeper into that hollywoodsm movie, So yeah, maybe some homework for everybody. Go watch that and we can go through it next week. And uh, what I'm doing is bringing stuff that I find during the week. So from here till next Wednesday, a week from now, there's information always brought to me. And so the more that we we find that emphasizes this idea of the rise of the expert in our modern times, I think that that's Uh, we'll bring some of that in next week too, but I want to definitely get more of that hollywood ism understood.
Speaker 1: You think you make it too, because you're like you're working farming all day long. We you and I because I I do want a daily We depend on our you know, people out there, Like in my telegram group, people email me people that are watching the show to show us and me things so that I can look them over and help me, you know, come up with the next thing that we need to address, because otherwise, I'm a dad, I'm a small business owner, I'm you know, doing all kinds of other stuff, so I'm going to miss stuff, you know, So.
Speaker 2: Well, that's where we all become, you know, a community of truth tellers, and we need people that are interested in actual forensic investigation doing it properly, like Carrie Mollis stated, you know, we've got to do this in a deductive, proper, responsible way and not succumb to the perversion of authority and not create something that's false just to make ourselves look good. So we're trying to be that honest in a actually honest investigation into our history to identify the real sources of our problems and then hopefully we can either remove them or alter them back to the state that they were originally meant to be in.
Speaker 1: And it's what's funny is a long time ago at one of my descriptions for like, you know, what is your show about? And I wrote in their historical forensics and you're called in your forensics history, And so it's pretty funny that we now are talking together. It's working out well.
Speaker 2: There's been much serendipity since you and I hooked up, a lot of that also brought on by Nicodemus, absolutely, and so it doesn't seem to matter what goes on in the week leading up to our Wednesday shows. We're on the same page when we get here, So that that actually is that states a lot, right, it does for me in me dealing with so many people and talking to so many people, that that stands out to me when those kinds of things has happened, because it means that we're probably operating on very similar frequencies and we're very similar in our approaches to life and our ideologies and those things that are important to us. Right, Yes, that would make sense to me that that's why we're resonating the way that we are. So we're going to continue to ride that way of not think too much about it, but continue to break down this Rise of the Expert series here and see what we can come up with, because I'm about two months away from being full time forensic historian again, and then once that happens, it's it's game on again. We're going to see what we can find and put out as much as we can, like we did last year. We were fairly prolific last year, and that we were able to put out this ten part series on brandis but it was because I had a schedule Andy Ross at the Deep Share, and I did a ten week series in which we stuck to it. We were disciplined and you know, I had to get an article out every week, and so it kept me disciplined. And it's one of the more enjoyable times of my life, to be honest, and so I just I'm looking forward to evolving the relationship that I'm having with you here and getting to deeper, more important subjects. And you never know what clicks with people. You can say something the thousandth time and somebody might go, oh, I get it now, and it sends them off onto a whole new realm of understanding and knowledge of our world. So this is why I just repeating the same things. I'm like, I'm kind of like Dave McGowan, except I got more than just the Laurel Canyon. You know, the House of Truth and the Progressive Era, the Future Perfect Series, the creation of the League of Nations, but also you know this Rise of the Expert because we went to start to ask why is our society so governed by the opinion of people we've never met. Well, we got to the bottom of it and found the makers of our modern day social contract, the literal matrix. So I encourage everybody once again pulletproofbub dot com.
Speaker 1: And if you can find the series that I did a re do of it with the commentary, but you might really get into it's called in Purson of Truth or it's IPOT seventeen seventy six on what do you call it? Bit shoot? I think it survived on But if you can find the pop series, I don't even know what it stands for. And this as you no, this is I did a redo of it, like I played out of my show and then the commentary. But you can find the Originals. Part two gets really into the Berlin stuff and talks about the players and the propagandists and the real big push there. I think that'll be There's other names in there that we haven't discussed yet that I think we'll fill in the Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's many, like the German Alfred Kinsey's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of it's kind of like the warm up I had because I watched that and then I saw Europe at All and they're they're they're very close in the same type of information, so so much so that I actually paired them together in a couple of videos too, or of a showing pieces of the iPod and then you know.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, cool, all right, man, okaydy, we'll stay in contact. We'll see you.
Speaker 1: Thank you everybody, Thank you. You got it, guys. And on this topic, on this note, I just need to share with you guys real quick, just just to remind you how you can support this show, and that is simply by going to the description of this video, or if you're on any of the other platforms, click the show more money Tree Publishing for the for the stuff right here. All right, So these are the books and the DVDs. I'm back out real quick, and the landing page for everything else we do. By the way, doctor Peter Glinnen's health recovery site that coupon worked as of this morning. Somebody else just signed up, so I'm not sure if he's letting it go longer if you just forgot to turn it off, but take advantage of it now, all right. That's that's his his site. And then for everything else, you can hit su seer frellc dot com and then you'll get doctor you can go to doctor glidd in sight directly from that picture. You got doctor Monso's book there, doctor Monzo's supplements, and then everything that I do all the way down, all right, right, all right, and that's it. Now we will say goodbye for six days. Take care man, have a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. YouTube seem