Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Smalldy for nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena Room, I'm Jazz, that cheaty cheety. We're gonna get to you in a sack. Okay, we got a lot to unpack with you. You just hang on there.
Speaker 2: The first talk back of the day, by the way, Happy Monday. Thank you everyone for being here with us.
Speaker 4: All right, the first talkback Boom.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes boom, mister Taylor Swift boom, cheef boom. Everything sucks.
Speaker 1: Agree more not agree? What sucks? We suck. That's when I think about the Chiefs. They suck. Everyone's on, Patrick Mahomes. You know what the guy threw for like one hundred and fifty yards of the game and two picks like dial it back. He had a couple of good runs. That was it.
Speaker 3: Everyone all on his tip.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, Travis Kelsey, what did he do? What do you catch? Like two balls? I can't even remember.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Guy's a joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, second talkback of the day. She would just move on.
Speaker 1: Yes please, hey friends, Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: The Raiders lost whatever the Niners lost.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but did Cheaty win?
Speaker 1: That's all we want to know.
Speaker 7: How was the horizontal mamba.
Speaker 1: A lady in the streets or a freaking sheets Let's.
Speaker 2: Go, Oh my gosh, we're gonna get full details of Cheaties date.
Speaker 3: Do we even call it a date?
Speaker 1: It was a smash and it was like a date. Yeah, it was a lunch and smash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna get full, full details eight twenty this morning.
Speaker 3: But I think it's safe to just, you know, discuss now a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean answer the question. Answer that, well, whoever lest that talkback? He wants to know how was the bump and uglies?
Speaker 4: I did win? It was great?
Speaker 1: Uglies were bumped.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: What do you mean think about it? How do you don't know what the expression bumpies?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I've never heard.
Speaker 3: They have him for like twenty years.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. You understand what the message is?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, let's have a geez okay, continue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was, it was. It was a great.
Speaker 3: Let's just get to ask three rounds.
Speaker 1: Four rounds, round it happened four times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was then a span of how long?
Speaker 8: Yeah, pray with like probably five hours.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't even know. It's I'm like, I'm shook it right now. Okay, So for so wait man, we're not discussing all the details. I have so many questions.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can ask some questions now. My question. I'm confused about the timeline of things. Huh.
Speaker 2: Because we were texting you Friday, like did it happen yet?
Speaker 3: You're like, no, we're still at the restaurant. Did it happen yet?
Speaker 1: And then then were like no, I'm getting drunk. We're getting a bottle.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: It went from no to three rounds in like two hours.
Speaker 1: Well that's possible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but then a little break okay. And then after I sent you guys, we went back in the the last one.
Speaker 1: And where was this all going down at his place?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you spend the night?
Speaker 3: Now you get home you said you were really drunk. Oh, I don't know if you said that. I just assumed, actually, no.
Speaker 1: You didn't even four rounds and it I mean, this was everyone thought it was like a brunch day. It was like a very late lot like you were. It was early afternoon, yeah, lunch, she was like supper, and then and then you and then five four rounds over five hours. By then we're pushing like ten eleven o'clock at night, Right, and you didn't spend the night No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: I had something to do in the morning, so I had to leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, but don't you leave in the morning.
Speaker 3: You guys know she went all the way to Sacramento for this.
Speaker 1: Oh, this was a Sacramento thing. Yeah, and you didn't spend the night.
Speaker 4: No, at home.
Speaker 1: I'm confused by this.
Speaker 10: Very new appointment set. Since you it was so good, has there will be future?
Speaker 1: So we're back into a situation and ship.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's really a situation more.
Speaker 1: Like friends with benefits. Y. Isn't that the same thing? Is a situationship.
Speaker 2: Situationship with someone that you're like dating but you haven't dtr so it's a situation.
Speaker 11: Situationship is more messy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, friends with benefits generally, and that's pretty messy as well. There's a pretty blurred line between these two definitions.
Speaker 8: I feel like with friends with benefits you have an understanding. With situationships, like one person feels something and then it's just all messy in that sense, all right.
Speaker 1: So you don't think that anyone's going to catch feelings in this.
Speaker 8: No, if it wasn't, probably me. But I think I'm I think I've been past that.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying that buying. Yeah, it's very lightly.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It is well thy for nine in the base number one eight music station, The JV Show, I'm Selina Graham, I'm ten. We found out that chet went four round.
Speaker 3: The four for now, it's time for.
Speaker 1: Wow, the four things wanted to start your day? Wow.
Speaker 2: Seven you loss, you would have been filed against Diddy. This is according to the Buzzy Law Room. They're the ones representing like one hundred and fifty accuses.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Now, four of these offendants are male, three female. One of the victims says they were thirteen at the time of the incident. Another was seventeen.
Speaker 1: Everything sucks today in sports. The Niners lost, the Raiders loss, and the Mets lost. Game six of the NLCS was last night and the Mets were eliminated by the Dodgers. Major League Baseball very very happy this morning because that means the World Series is gonna be Dodgers and Yankees. It's gonna be hard to do it, guys, but we are Yankees fans now. All that pays me to say that Game one of the World Series is Friday in La.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, Okay, enjoy the perfect weather. At least that's still good mid to upper seventies for a few couple of days. Then midwek we'll be back to the eighties. Whoop, Aquarius, your day is a seven. Relax and have fun with someone you love, Enjoy fresh air, moment to reconnect with nature together, recharged with beauty.
Speaker 4: Around.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, four rounds.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a few couple for sure. Just dropped a few couple. That's a new word, that's a new Yeah, the weather's gonna be a good for a few couple of days. I don't that's me to do. I don't know what. I don't know what a few couple is.
Speaker 10: But in my days and my notes, all I had was a few days, and in the moment I think I threw in the couple.
Speaker 2: I mean, there could be a few couple of days. That would just mean like a lot of couples.
Speaker 1: Like four four, like four rounds. She had a few couple rounds, you know what.
Speaker 3: So people are still obsessed with Stanley.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I thought that this was done with.
Speaker 10: I thought, if anything too, Yeah, if anything, I thought people were kind of moving on to different kind of cups.
Speaker 4: But no, last week.
Speaker 3: There's more cups that people are are over.
Speaker 1: Feel done with this, right, even if there's a new craze, bottom, the majority of people are done with the Stanley's right, you would.
Speaker 10: Think so, but people are still going crazy. Last week, Stanley dropped their collaboration with Wicked, so they dropped a couple of new.
Speaker 1: A few couple, a few couple of a few couple.
Speaker 10: Of cups in a few colors, so there was a pink one and a sparkly green Stanley, and people were rushing to stores to try to get their hands on these, like fighting over them. People were claiming that others were trying to take them away from them, like while they already had them in hand. They're getting multiple of these. Now, this is the craziest part about this. You can buy these online. They were available online the whole time, and people were still rushing to the store to try to get.
Speaker 3: Is so stupid? Do you no events?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do you think like the overall general larger population craze is done and then we still have our smaller group of like people that are crazy for them, and they're the ones fighting over this.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I think by now everyone who was crazy over these has one. So you go to target, you have like your regular colors. Nobody really cares about those. But when they drop like a you know, a collab with limited quantity, like they're just gonna go crazy over it, which I still don't get.
Speaker 3: You already have another cup? Who cares?
Speaker 11: Also, they are very plain, it's just a pink Stanley. I mean maybe it's a different shade of pink, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Can we be done? Can we be done? Thank you?
Speaker 1: We are definitely down with it for round?
Speaker 3: Round four?
Speaker 1: Round? And then what was the.
Speaker 3: Did you need a wheelchair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Came home and your family was like, were you horseback right? What were you walking to?
Speaker 4: Why didn't you drive after that? Why didn't you.
Speaker 1: A lot of questions.
Speaker 3: We'll talk in a little details twenty about you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Just like cuddling in between? Is it like a big cuddle fest?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Well then what were you doing in between? Like just scrolling?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: We stopped and we got some food and then went back.
Speaker 1: So the.
Speaker 11: Snacks you had like three meals and cat tis that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's hilarious. Oh my god, let's not over this. This is like the highlight of my life.
Speaker 1: We stopped when made and.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 11: They watched the full season of Love is Blind.
Speaker 3: In between we did.
Speaker 4: Killed the brothers.
Speaker 1: What do you know?
Speaker 4: What was happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I know you.
Speaker 1: I know too much. Couple menz oh Man, four rounds huh and snacks in between?
Speaker 3: Snacks on snacks.
Speaker 1: Anything else noteworthy in between the four rounds, little mendoza killers, a little food, Yeah, some stretching maybe. No.
Speaker 2: We'll be talking to Cheaty about this all morning, possibly all week, just the rest of her life, I think.
Speaker 1: So the JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: So you guys haven't heard of controlled cheating? I said, A lot of wives do this. No they don't, but some do, according to this escort who says she actually gets booked by wives for their husband, and a lot of times.
Speaker 3: It's what they feel like.
Speaker 2: It's so their husband won't stray and do things behind their back. This way, if, like, you know, he needs to get something.
Speaker 3: Out of his system. It's in a control to some wives don't want to it's in a controlled environment where she like calls the shots, she picks the person, she books it for them. Sometimes she joins, sometimes she doesn't.
Speaker 1: You gotta be a swinger. I mean you're swingers. Yeah at that point, right, you're swingers, because I can't.
Speaker 11: Picture myself no being like, yeah, let me pick them up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me here's a here. You want to cheat, sure, go ahead, as long as I can control.
Speaker 1: It and watch like you're making it.
Speaker 11: You're handing it to them.
Speaker 1: Would be nice birthday present.
Speaker 3: No, you are handing it to them. But that way they feel like you know about it.
Speaker 2: You obviously have to be okay with it instead of them cheating behind your back where you'll never find out, and they feel this way, you're not gonna develop like an emotional attachment to the person because she's a paid you know, she's a paid and feeling you don't have to worry about like a relationship blossoming.
Speaker 10: Okay, so maybe you don't worry about the relationship, but maybe you worry about them liking it a little too much and wanting them back every week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna be booking them on a side. On the side, what about for your man for like a big milestone birthday or something like he's thirty fifty and by then you're just tired of hooking up in many ways like happy birthday?
Speaker 12: What about that gift? No, okay, why is that something that you would like? No, I'm just no, not me personally, but I'm just say general. Yeah, guys that I know my right if it was a gift, you know.
Speaker 1: And you get you're signing off it to turn it down, right, and you're giving permission for that. Yeah, the gift wouldn't be fulfilled if you didn't fulfill it.
Speaker 2: Just throw that out there for a friend, Yeah, for a friend gram underscore on Instagram.
Speaker 1: No, not that guy, Definitely not. You guys are sick. You're sick. You're sick. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Hottest Things.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the weekend box office just really quick, because coming in at number three was Terrifier three. We talked about that movie last week, the one that sent people like out the doors in puking during its premiere. That that came in third place, Number two, The Wild Robots. Yeah, Wild Robots, that one, and then number one, smile too. This is all I saw anybody talking about over the weekend. Made twenty three million dollars opening weekend.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see the first one? No? Nope, I refused to why movies? Oh my god, grow up, Grow grow first one was so good.
Speaker 1: Wild Robot I saw was already out for digital release. You can already, Yeah, you can rent it out house. Yes, it's been less than a month. Yeah, that was really really quick.
Speaker 3: Do we like that? How do we feel about that?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm mixed feelings. I don't know. When you're reading off box office numbers, you're like, why would I go to the movie theater? I guess it's right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I kind of want them to wait a little longer, at least three months.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's smart of them, though, because more people are gonna watch it at home than in theaters.
Speaker 3: True, I would.
Speaker 1: I don't know then why I put it in the theater. Part of me is I don't know. It's it seems strange to me that you're I think it was less. It might have been nineteen days or twenty one days since it was released and it was already available for digital download. I get that during the pandemic that they were doing, you were seeing a lot of that, but people move, theaters were closed. You didn't want to go to a theater. But now if you want to, you're driving people to go to a theater and see it on the big screen. And then not even a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Well, as someone who doesn't like to leave the house, I love that it's already.
Speaker 3: Available and I can just watch it from my bed. Doesn't that sound nice? It does.
Speaker 2: Olivia Rodrigo accidentally asked a couple of siblings to make out at her show.
Speaker 3: She pulled up a two concert go on the big screen. She's like, oh my god, you guys look really cute together. I'm a really huge funding and asked, would you guys give us kiss?
Speaker 4: On her ups can.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I was like, would you guys kiss?
Speaker 3: And they were like no, no, no, no, sister pointing to the brother.
Speaker 1: Where was the show.
Speaker 2: Not in Alabama? Yeah, I know, I think it's Australia. Oh, I'm sure they would do if it was Alabama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nobama, half the crowd because your sister.
Speaker 3: Everybody kissed your sister.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. Also weird, do you hear her? Cus?
Speaker 2: I didn't know, well, I guess whatever. Hey Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: One of the lone bright spots from yesterday's Niners game with the Kansas City Chiefs was rookieide receiver Ricky Pearsall. He was finally clear to practice this past week after being shot on August thirty first in Union Square in a robbery attempt. Well, seeing him practice this past week was an obvious lift to the team, but we didn't know when he was going to be activated to actually be able to play. Well. That happened prior to yesterday's game. We knew Juwan Jennings was going to be missing a game with injury. We didn't know Deebo Samuel also was going to be missing yesterday's game, but he came down with an illness in the pregame. He came out and played a snap for two and then decided he was too sick to play, so in steps Ricky Piarsol Niners very thin at wide receiver. Later in the game, and later in the show we'll talk about Brandon Aiyuk because he suffered a pretty gruesome injury during the game and Niners got even thinner at wide receiver at that position. So in came Ricky Piarsol. He came in early in the game but didn't see his first catch until right before the end of the first half. He finished the game with three catches for twenty one yards, So not any monstrous debut or anything, but seeing him out there was cool. The crowd gave him a standing ovation with Slady, you were at the game. I keep forgetting you were there? Were you part of the standing over? Did you know when Ricky Pearsol caught his first catch what everyone was standing and cheering for?
Speaker 3: Honestly, no, I just stood up and everyone else did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to give you just give your heads up.
Speaker 3: That steep in my bulgogi fries?
Speaker 1: Now I haven't had those.
Speaker 3: They're so good loaded fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's on there?
Speaker 2: Bers and got the meat in the sauce and onions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh it's so good. And what's it called bulgogy? Oh buggy, it's like it's Korean?
Speaker 3: Right, I think you pretty sure? I don't know, pretty sure it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I've seen the word but never said it out. Pretty sure, that's how you say it. I think they said it out loud before. Well, that was the reason you were giving a standing ovation. Ricky Pearsall caught his first pass. That was his first NFL catch him assuming they set that ball aside for him so he could keep It's pretty cool because yeah, it's just uh, I believe fifty days in total since he was shot, and again that bullet miraculously went through his chest and didn't hit any major organs. Of course, there were still didn't hit any organs, not let alone major ones, and obviously there was still a lot of recovery time that was involved in that. He said it was really painful for him to raise his arm up over his head, which is something wide receivers have to do go up and catch a ball. That was really cool to see him, uh take the field and make a couple of catches. But outside of that, that was about the only cool thing that happened in that game. That was a disaster. I'm gonna talk about I'm an event. I'm gonna event that later because I've got a lot of thoughts and a lot of stuff to get off my chest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be talking niners a lot eight o five this morning, possibly even you know, sprinkled throughout the show and then a twenty.
Speaker 3: Make sure you're here if you want to hear about cheeties.
Speaker 8: Four round round day, four rounds if you know what, four rounds.
Speaker 1: Three Morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Monday.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena, I'm Jason, I'm CHIEDI thank you for hanging out with us.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show. This is Bronte from Martinez. A couple of weeks ago, we were talking about crying during movies, and so I'm just curious, Graham, you're talking about Wild Robot like you've seen it. If you've seen it, did you cry? Like if that movie didn't make you cry, I'm seriously concerned for you. I sobbed the entire movie. My husband cried. We had also just put down our cat, so that might have something to do with it. But have a good day.
Speaker 1: Check out my cat.
Speaker 3: Oh that's too soon. Did you cry?
Speaker 1: I I'm gonna I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I did not Wow Wow with you?
Speaker 3: Just a trailer made me tear up.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to make me. I don't I don't cry during movies like that. You'll never tear is not going to roll down my cheek, But it doesn't mean that tears aren't willing up in my eyes during certain movies and things like that. And I thought I was going to be fighting him back hard during this movie. I was prepared for that fight and it just didn't. I don't know. And I think part of it maybe because I kind of look at like Robots and AI a little differently now, Like why am I worried about this thing's feelings? It doesn't have feelings.
Speaker 2: Not yet, but that part of the movie it does have feelings, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: But I just I don't know. Maybe I look at all this stuff a little bit differently now, knowing what I think about Soul, no knowing when I think about AI and what's happening in the world. I don't know. Maybe I'm like, why should I feel bad for this thing? I should wish? Wow, you should be worried about the animals acts that are actual living things?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Can I ask you this.
Speaker 11: Because I know you saw Inside Out to in theaters?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 11: Did you cry for that one?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, heartless, I didn't. You're not going to see I can't remember if I like fogged up a little bit during that, But you're not going to see a tear, will not exiit it, eyeball.
Speaker 3: I don't think I cried for that one either.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what part made you cry?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The anxiety part? That was the whole movie? It wasn't the whole movie, the anxiety attack part.
Speaker 11: I thought it was so sad.
Speaker 3: I don't think I cried.
Speaker 1: Oh that part did not?
Speaker 3: Kay?
Speaker 11: Maybe I'm just extra emotional.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did your cat just something happened to your cat?
Speaker 3: Shure yet too soon, Graham?
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep is, where you can win a JV show chug mug if and only if you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly. You know this goes leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 10: I think it's totally normal for women to want to try a bunch of different before their wedding.
Speaker 1: Day, right, yeah, get it out of your way, Get it out, Get out of your system there, right.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on what that bleeped out word is.
Speaker 1: Some things I don't think it's okay, right, right, right, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be, and then whip out that iHeartRadio app and leave us a talkback. It's super easy. Just hit the little microphone button and then you just start talking. You just talk right into it and they just hit send. It's super easy. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guess. It does need to be a PG guest because this is a family show most of the time, and you got to be the very first crack guest of the morning to win a JV show.
Speaker 2: Chuggy much yep, get those guesses in now. While you're doing that, Graham, we have a shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah mom's and my DM's moms and dams. Allan says, hey, Graham, can you plase wish my daughter Sianna a happy fourteenth birthday. We ride from Conqueror to Danville for school Monday through Thursday together and I love the time we get to share it together, laughing with you guys and starting the day off right. I started listening to the JV Show when I was her age and it's so cool to be able to continue that tradition with her. Now, thank you. And that is from Adriana maybe Adriana. I don't know Adriana or Adriana. It's one of those. But happy happy birthday.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: As always, you just want to be the very first person a guest. Today's leeped out word and it's for your chance to win a JV show chug mug now case she mis is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 10: I think it's totally normal for women to want to try a bunch of different before their wedding day.
Speaker 3: What I want to change? Leap up right, you gotta know what you're going to be missing out on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a lot of different kinds out there.
Speaker 3: That word is something clean, right, oh right, right right? This is the Family Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: And I thought, all right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Hey, JV Show, this is Gnia and Set and I think the listening word is dress. Let me know, have a great morning dresses.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know right now. Good guess though, Yeah, Hey JV Show, Happy Mondays is chased from Oakland, and.
Speaker 3: I think the bleeped out word is andrees. Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Another names, Yeah, you want to make sure the food you're serving there at the wedding that you like it. It's good from Cash Show Valley and my guest for today is makeup art. Have a day make up art. That's another good that is Yeah, you don't want your face with Yeah, you get the right face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, try on different ones.
Speaker 1: Yes, to make sure you.
Speaker 3: Got the right one for your big day.
Speaker 2: You are all good guesses, not the right one yet continue to leave him on the talk back Michael the iHeart app.
Speaker 3: We are going to play more guesses coming up right now.
Speaker 1: Sizzo with the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: What the belief is where you can win a JV show chug mug if you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly now case she is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 10: I think it's totally normal for women to want to try a bunch of different before their wedding day.
Speaker 1: I think that's important too, ladies. Don't you think it is?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 1: It's a bleeped out word, which is not it is, but what if it was the thing that we all think it might be? Do you think that's important?
Speaker 3: I think you.
Speaker 2: Should have enough life experience, yeah before gd's.
Speaker 1: Over here, like the other day, four round.
Speaker 2: But you don't decide once you're committed to somebody that now you want to explore right before the we do it right?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is Kyra from Windsor and I think the bleeped out word is veil A show.
Speaker 3: That's a good guess.
Speaker 1: People still going? Is the veil still?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's very popular thing. I didn't know. It's like in weddings. It was a must before an old school weddings, like you had to have your veil. I feel like I see it. Maybe I don't know. I've been to a lot of weddings that you see it something don't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I see most people do it, they just don't put the veil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And that was like part of the wedding tradition.
Speaker 3: You nobody does that unveiled the bride. Why you already know what she looks like?
Speaker 1: Well, no, old days, you might not. It might have been your first.
Speaker 7: Look from lowd I I'm gonna say shoes or heels.
Speaker 1: Shoes or heels.
Speaker 3: Great guess, but not the.
Speaker 1: Right You want to know if you're getting blisters that day? Yes, show, Clara, and I think the bleak style word is cake by cake. That was probably one of the most popular guesses that came in this morning. A lot of people on that one. You cake testing, cake tasting?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I wouldn't be too picky about the cake. I feel like everybody always forgets about the cake out weddings.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't even want the cake. They don't even eat the cake.
Speaker 14: Good Morning, JB Show, Happy Monday. My guess is this is freaky from a hidden valley lake. By the way, I guess is a different hairstyles?
Speaker 3: Oh win hairst there we Gosday's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 11: I think it's totally normal for women.
Speaker 10: To want to try a bunch of different hairstyles before their wedding.
Speaker 1: Day, right, Yeah, Selena, how many hairstyles did you? Did you try some different hairstyles? I mean yours was all wind blown because.
Speaker 3: Hurricane Yeah about that?
Speaker 2: No, Actually, I didn't get to try a bunch of different makeup looks and hairstyles.
Speaker 3: Because it was a destination wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I was going out there for like trying.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: So it was kind of just like.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were going to get in your style and then whatever face they wanted to put on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they were going to they do like the trial the day before the wedding, but that ended up being like when we had our ceremony because the actual wedding was canceled because of that hurricane. So so yeah, it worked out. I think, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So you had your trial makeup and here on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the thing for our ceremony.
Speaker 1: Well that worked out good because you look great.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It ended up being a good look.
Speaker 3: I was just fishing for compliments. You fell for the trap.
Speaker 1: Than Okay, shout out to me, shout out to all right, let's get some shout outs for everybody. Thank you everybody that played the game this morning. But Frankie and Hidden Valley Lake had the very first canceled this morning. Well the hell is Hidden Valley Lake.
Speaker 3: That's where they make the ranch, right, Yeah, that's oh.
Speaker 1: That's right. I had some of my carrots last night. I loved that place, very brand new JV Show a chug a mug. A lot of people the correct answer this morning, just not quite quick enough. Christine and sam Bruno had it, so did Daisy in Lodi, Jessica and Alameda had it. So to Marabetha Mantica, Kim and Tracy, what's up, Kim? What's that up? John and San Jose had it, so did well Eric and San Jose almost had it, he said, hair stylists, we're close. Yeah, we're close. We're splitting hairs on that one. Rebecca and Concord had it, so did Mary in sam Bruno.
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 1: Mary?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Hope you have a great Monday? Amongst a few other people that came with a correct answer, but again not quite fast enough. Hang, it got to be quicker on this Monday. If you want to win that chuck up.
Speaker 2: But the good news is we're gonna do it again tomorrow morning seven o five, so you do have another chance to win. I remember when you win, check your emails so we can send you that chuck mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hey, really quick, before we get so what the belief? I want to let all you swifties know about something really cool we're doing.
Speaker 4: Hey, slifties, we.
Speaker 2: Are giving you the chance to check out Taylor Swift on our last US tour date, which is coming up really soon, November third in Indianapolis. There is still going She just kicked off this final leg.
Speaker 1: Seems like she came to Santa Clair like four.
Speaker 3: Years ago first, I know, but it's still going on.
Speaker 2: But anyways, so the last US date of the tour is coming up November third, and if you want to be there, all you gotta do is leave us a talk back on the you know, do that using the iHeartRadio app, leave us your name city while you love Wildney for nine one person is gonna be able to fly out to check out Taylor.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 2: There's also gonna be daily winners as well, so you could still win a Taylor Swift vinyl. All right, so take advantage of this, leave us that talk back.
Speaker 3: All right, right now, let's go to the phones. Wild Hi, who's this Vince? Hey, Vince, how's it going. How's the weekend?
Speaker 1: Good? Good?
Speaker 3: Good good?
Speaker 6: It's good?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, seriously, did you have to bring it up?
Speaker 2: It's a sensitive subject here at the Baby Show.
Speaker 1: I was at the game, so I cried my heart out out.
Speaker 2: All right, Vince, Well it doesn't make up for the Niners, but we're gonna try to give you some tickets for Kailani.
Speaker 3: You got just gonna win the f nope game.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Gotta get three correct, and these tickets are yours.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Jes I'm a kid.
Speaker 3: Can we give her a shout out? Who's that in the background, my daughter Zaraya? All right, here's question number one.
Speaker 2: The Colorado River flows through what iconic us natural landmark.
Speaker 1: It's a really big lamb em tell you.
Speaker 3: That would be the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Grand Canyon, that pesky Colorado River, that's what carved that whole thing out.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Question number two, how many chambers are there in the human heart?
Speaker 6: Four chambers?
Speaker 7: Left?
Speaker 1: Atrian?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Ahri wow, get wrong? Anything I got right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Say four?
Speaker 5: You right?
Speaker 4: You said four?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 11: You didn't have the name.
Speaker 3: I thought he was showing off into the name them all Yeah, all right, you got one point on the board. Question number three, Rockaware is a fashion line that was co founded by what legendary.
Speaker 7: Rapper Jay Z?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Easy, easy, all right, you just need this last one to win the game. Question number four True or false? Former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Donald Trump were all born in the same year, nineteen forty six.
Speaker 3: False.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately that is true. All those dudes, hella old, nineteen forty six.
Speaker 3: You guys, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, it's okay. We still love your dad.
Speaker 3: You we have to give him the tickets.
Speaker 1: Why just because he has got the world's cutest kid. Yes, that doesn't entitle you to free things throughout the day. Yes it does, it does. I don't know, Tom, come on for more. I don't have already. I don't have a bonus question prepared.
Speaker 11: He was already disappointed yesterday.
Speaker 3: Vince Graham's not budget. I am so sorry.
Speaker 1: Put one of your kids on the phone.
Speaker 3: Kids on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what's the what's the best thing your dad's ever done for you?
Speaker 3: I guess that.
Speaker 1: I had high hopes that it was going to be like, yeah, he took me to my base the first baseball game ever, and he caught a foul ball in his hat and he handed it to me, you know, like something. I was looking to be inspired.
Speaker 3: There, Vince, I'll tell you what, I'm gonna put you on a hold? Did Joe I hang up though she is gonna pick up in the next room. Maybe we can work something out.
Speaker 1: Okay, a good mood, Yeah, a good mood, great weekend.
Speaker 3: Hang on there, Vince. Yeah, we're gonna talk more.
Speaker 2: To cheaty and four rounds four find out what we're talking about eight twenty this morning.
Speaker 3: That's what we're gonna do that Granam, we have.
Speaker 1: Some shout out we do moms and dam's moms and me Dams. I got one who says Graham. It would mean the world if you could shout out my daughter Ellianna on her fifth birthday, her and my husband listening to you guys on their way to school every day. If you could also give an appreciation shout out to my husband for kicking ass at fatherhood and dealing with this sassy five year old the mornings. But like also, who gives a part and that's very true, true, but who use the fart? Happy happy birthday Ellianna, and shout out shout out dad there as well. That's from mom mixed to ly I think is her name? What more here it says good morning jav show. Please wish my son Pierce a happy thirteenth birthday. Love, mom, dad, brother and sister. And that is from who the cat out on Instagram. So happy happy birthday, Peter.
Speaker 3: Can I give a shout out?
Speaker 1: Yes, huge birthday shot up, huge.
Speaker 10: Birthday shout out to my future mother in law Martha. We love you, hope you have the best day ever. Thank you for everything that you do and have thought.
Speaker 3: We have time for Hey, the happy birthday.
Speaker 10: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the Taylor Swift kicked off the final leg of her Ara's Tour. She performed in Miami over the weekend and all the celebs came out to see her. Tom Brady was there, Serena Williams, no Tribes Kelsey because he was getting ready for yesterday's game, which Grandma know you're about to cover. But his family did go see Taylor. His mom was there as well as Jason Kelsey and then his family and that led to this great make sure going viral of him sleeping during this show like peak dad behavior. If you want to check it out, Jab Morning Show that's our Instagram. We posted it on our story.
Speaker 3: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I will go take a look.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Do we think maybe a lot of beers involved, Like, you know, this guy likes the pregame and chug a bunch of beers. Do you think he's like just exhausted or you think he's like kind of passed out.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was passed out. I think it was just like tired dad moment.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a bit, y'all go ahead and enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: I think it was more of that.
Speaker 1: It's a long show, I mean concert. I nodded off a couple times during the concert film. I saw that in the theaters with my kids. They were dancing around the whole time. Dad had to catch some z's during parts of it. It's long and there's some real slow stuff. But at a live concert, I don't know that I could.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's probably also seen this show so many times he's like, I got to sit through another one of these things.
Speaker 3: Let me just get my nap in, you know.
Speaker 2: So if you want to check that JV Morning Show, Liam Payne might have been hallucinating when he fell from the balcony. So local law enforcement in Argentina, they're claiming that Liam might have been under the influence of this drug called crystal. We don't know if it's in reference to, like, you know, the meth, or if it's something completely different there in Argentina, but they did say that it's possible that he consumed whatever this is, and it's really potent, and they say it can trigger hallucinations and extreme psychosis. And they said that people who take this often experience extreme highs and extreme lows, making them really aggressive. And we do know that Liam was acting erratically shortly before his death, but we don't know for sure, you know, what was in a system because those toxicology reports have not come back yet.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're likely going to come back showing a few different things, right, I think so. And you're in another country, and I would assume he's I don't know if he's traveling with this stuff, but if he's getting it there, there's probably a bigger unknown about what you're getting.
Speaker 3: Right, and then really scary start.
Speaker 1: Something like this happens and goes probably wrong, all right, Gramma.
Speaker 3: No, you have a lot to cover, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, that sucked. Guess what he sucked. Everything that can go wrong has continued to go wrong for the forty nine Ers this season. Yesterday, in a Super Bowl rematch against the Kansas City Chiefs, we all hoped that this trend wouldn't continue, but it did. The Niners went into the game already without Juwan Jennings obviously, and CMC in a host of other players, but Juwan Jennings a Niners leading receiver and he's out injured. Then Deebo got sick in the pregame he couldn't play. Niners record without Deebo is not good. So you knew things were likely not going to go well in this one, and they did not. The offense never really got going, and when they finally did put together Drives brock Purdy, he usually takes great care of the football, through three interceptions, including one in the end zone which was a backbreaker, effectively sealed the loss. Patrick Mahomes he wasn't anything too sparkly and shiny as well. He went sixteen for twenty seven, one hundred and fifty four yards and through two interceptions of his own. He did have a rushing touchdown there on another big scramble run run earlier in the game that was enough for them to beat the hapless Niners. It didn't take much, like I said, And to make everything worse wide out Brandon Ayuk, who just signed a one hundred and twenty million dollar contract extension this offseason after a lengthy holdout. He had to get carted to the locker room after being tackled in the game. We won't know until results from an MRI later today, but the team fears he tore his acl, which means his season would be over. I don't know if you guys watched that hit a Selena you were at the game, probably couldn't see it, but I watched that thing on Twitter in slow motion. Made my stomach a little queasy because his leg went at the knee bent the wrong dish Niners or send it to me. Yeah, you love this stuff. You're sick. Niners are three and four on the year.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: They got a date with the Cowboys this Sunday at Levi's Cowboys coming off there by week. This is a tough stretch for the forty nine ers given all their injuries, but they got the Chiefs who are coming off there bye week, meaning the Chiefs had two weeks to prepare for this game and get you know, healthy guys that are banged up, get rested up and healthy for this game. And now we're going to play the Cowboys, who we've owned recently. But it's also they're coming off there bar. They've had two weeks to get ready for this game, and the Niners are incredibly banged up. Our bye week is after that, which we can't get too fast enough at this point. Yeah, please bye week get here now, all right? Thank you Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 15: Hello, my name's Elizabeth Chadaz and I'm from Premont, California. I've been listening to the station since I was a kid, specifically the.
Speaker 7: Doghouse, but really all parts of the day.
Speaker 15: I love Well ninety four nine because it makes us smile. My kids and I listen every single morning and we are excited to hopefully go see Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Hello, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you want to be in the running to fly out to Indianapolis to check out Taylor November third, her last US tour day, all you gotta do is.
Speaker 3: Exactly what she did.
Speaker 2: Leave us a talk back, include your name where you're from, why you love Wildenny four nine? One winner will be chosen the check out Taylor. That is going to be huge, and then there also is going to be daily winners. So you still could win like a Taylor Starts Vinyl. But you know you want that flyway trip. Yeah, that would be crazy, all right? Going back to the forty nine Ers game yesterday, why couldn't Sabrina Carpenter just wear that stupid Chiefs jersey?
Speaker 10: Yep, I blame her, continues mm hmm, it's not my fault.
Speaker 1: A lot of people in my DMS saying that because you were there, you cursed the team. That's the general consensus amongst Arts.
Speaker 2: Oh you really think that if I wasn't there, we would have just blown them.
Speaker 3: Out of the water.
Speaker 1: We would have won that game. It was just like cursed mistake after cursed mistake and fluke injuries and things like that. That's the whole Niners season has been a bit snake bitten like that. But yesterday in particular, and what was the one thing that was different about yesterday's game than all the other ones? Okay, so what do you have to say for yourself?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you would, just if you would have seen just how unbothered I was though, just sitting there, just just eating my fries, just drinking my drink.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's not what we've nine your fans want to hear this morning with that heartfelt apology something curse.
Speaker 3: I am not the curse, honestly, curse would? I still think it's Sabrina Carpenter. How she didn't do anything, what she did wrong? Her not cursing the team is no cur whatever.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you were supposed to be there to reverse the curse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, you know I did as much as I could. Okay, I can only do so much one person.
Speaker 1: Rushtag do better?
Speaker 3: Graham, have you been to You haven't been to a Niners game at Levi's, have you?
Speaker 1: I have. I went to the NFC Championship game last year, which was awesome.
Speaker 2: I hope anyone knows. If you're going to Levi Stadium, they have a clear bag policy. Like walking up to the stadium, the amount of people I saw and you have to park far parking there's a lot of walking involved. The amount of people I saw walking back to their cars because they had to put their bags back. You get to the front. People were like ditching their purses. They didn't want to walk all the way back. There was just bags and a bunch of stuff they had to leave there at the front. You have to have a clear bag and Graham, it was a couple weeks ago when you were kind of describing the layout of the stadium because it's really really hot, so half of it is shaded, the other half is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're along the visitors sideline, and depending what time the game has played, you are in the blazing side.
Speaker 2: It was brutal yesterday and I think it only got to eighty one eighty two degrees, but it felt like.
Speaker 3: One hundred sitting there with the sun right over you, just clicking you.
Speaker 1: They were talking about that on the broadcast of the game. They said, yeah, there was reports eighty five degrees on the field and they were even having some of the backup linemen stand in front of the starting linemen who were sitting on the bench catching a breather for the chiefs standing in front of him to give them shade because the sun is just straight at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was on the not shaded side. It was brutal. You're just sitting there, just roasting.
Speaker 1: No wonder those seats were available. People know, Yeah, people know, so these seats.
Speaker 2: Gonna be Oh who are the Chiefs fans in the Bay Area? Maybe it was hard to tell on the broadcast because everybody's wearing red, But there were a lot of Chiefs fans and I'm like, who why I could hear them?
Speaker 1: I could hear them on the broadcast. Kansas City has very loyal, you know, diehard fans, so I'm assuming some of them traveled. They flew out here, traveled here because it is was a rematch of the Super Bowl. It's a big game, so I'm sure some traveled. But you know what happens when you win championships and have a guy like Patrick Mahomes, Yeah, they hop on board and put on their jerseys and whoo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was a little I was shocked by the amount of Chiefs fans that I saw there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least it didn't look that way on the broadcast because everybody's wearing red, Like you said, yeah, but you could it was noticeable the cheer, and I could hear it. I was. I was surprised too.
Speaker 2: A couple more things I would like to apologize to whoever sat in front of me because I kept burping.
Speaker 3: The entire time.
Speaker 11: Oh no, really bad ones.
Speaker 3: But you know what happens. You have a couple of bruskies, you know, and just they just kind of stink up on you. So apology.
Speaker 11: We were just letting them out.
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do? Swallow them?
Speaker 1: Well, that'd be one way to handle it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, they were like crazy big you know, I can let out some some.
Speaker 1: Bur nachos or something.
Speaker 2: We know what those smell, loaded bogogi friars and I had a crab sandwich.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? And then you're just belching them and the people in front of you.
Speaker 10: You're six, so we know was having the time of her life, time of my life.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to ask you this, Graham, because I mean, obviously we know how the game ended.
Speaker 3: We the Niners lost. What kind of fan are you?
Speaker 2: Because it got to five minutes, we were already down and people were already leaving.
Speaker 3: Do you leave or do you stay to the very end?
Speaker 1: It depends how good of a chance I think they have to actually make some did happen because statistically they were still alive in the game. It was a two score game. At that point, they would have had to have scored a touchdown, got a two point conversion, got the on side's kick, then scored a touchdown, and then score got another two point conversion. It was very, very long odds.
Speaker 2: But even if it's a bigger gap and maybe you really feel like they don't have a chance of coming back, don't you stay to the end anyways, that's your team.
Speaker 1: No, if they're mathematically out of it and getting Knowing how long it took to get out of Levi's the last time I went there, Oh my god, let me beat the rush, that's true. Yeah, multiple how many it took last time? When I went the MC championship game, it took over an hour and a half just to get out of the parking lot. Like I didn't, ain't nobody got time for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to park in one of those little sidelots. So not even at Levi's.
Speaker 3: It was like the little you know, the businesses around there walk so we did a lot of walking and still to pay one hundred dollars just to park there.
Speaker 1: Yep, it would get you.
Speaker 3: It was a little a little crazy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: You know what the worst power about going to the game yesterday was that it.
Speaker 3: Was on a Sunday. Why, Like, I know you.
Speaker 2: Guys love your football Sundays, but what's wrong with football Saturdays?
Speaker 3: Why can't I just be on a Saturday?
Speaker 1: Like why college football's.
Speaker 10: Got it ready with Sunday Because then if it was on Saturday, I wouldn't get to hang out with my boyfriend on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't care about that, but like, look, I want to I'm gonna jagree on a Saturday, not day.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: I was also talking about the clear bag policy they have it. Levi's people were ditching their bags like at the.
Speaker 16: Front Good Morning JF show, this said he said from Winner Creek. So I had took my back to Levi one time, a regular, small, little backpack, and I didn't realize about the clear thing. So somebody was like, you know what, there's a van that usually come here and they just sit in the middle of the parking lot and you can let them hold your back for twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: So I was like a little skeptic of that.
Speaker 16: But I did it, and they told me that if I wasn't there within thirty minutes, after the game that they would be gone. So you should have seen me and many others just running to this van trying to get our back back.
Speaker 3: It was absolutely hot. That's hilarious.
Speaker 11: That's so smart.
Speaker 1: Is this just like some dude in a white van with no windows, just like, yeah, give me your bag.
Speaker 3: You Oh no, probably, I just walked back to my car.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Genie, you seem extra happy this morning, talking about beauty. Everything's nice. So you met up with a what do we call him?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a great question.
Speaker 2: What are we calling him? We don't know his name. Yeah, you met up with a certain someone. Is he's an X of yours? And you just wanted some action.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my foremones were really raging at this moment, and I needed something.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, shut up. A date for Friday.
Speaker 1: We were a day date.
Speaker 2: It was a day date, lunch, lunch and that's a lunch. Yeah, And then we were texting. I think a couple hours go by and we're like, so, did anything happen yet? And you know, took a long time. It went from no, we're still eating. We went great rounds and now we pout out this morning.
Speaker 3: It was four, yeah, around four rounds.
Speaker 4: So what do you guys want to know?
Speaker 1: I mean everything, the ups, the downs, the physicians. You want to know everything about the date, you guys, the whole date.
Speaker 8: So initially I thought it was just going to be like a knock and like let's go for it. But then he or I was like, do you just want to grab drinks before? Because like I was hungry and stuff. So he said, yeah, he's down and he paid for me.
Speaker 2: Did you just say do you want to grab drinks before? Because I was hungry, Well.
Speaker 8: Drinks and food like got it. So because so then he was like, yeah.
Speaker 3: We can.
Speaker 8: So then we went and did that and that kind of took a long time, Like that's why we didn't do anything for like those two or three hours that we were hanging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the drinks were extended. We were, like Selena said, we had a group thread going and we were getting sporadic updates from Cheaty. I was dying laughing by the way on that text start because we finally hear something from Cheaty and she said, we went to get lunch. He went to the bathroom. Then I responded, he's climbing out of the bathroom window as we speak, said don't say that, and then chet he said he left his wallet here, so.
Speaker 3: I knew he was coming back.
Speaker 1: But then he kept going and we didn't hear anything for a while, and then finally we got one from Cheati saying, we get in a bottle. And when you say we get in a bottle? Bottle of what it was like wine? You got a bottle? Let your getting bottle service at a club.
Speaker 8: No, we went to the liquor store and we got I forgot what it was.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was Don Julio.
Speaker 3: But resperado.
Speaker 1: He keeps getting better. Earlier this morning, go back and podcast the show. CHETI said they were watching the Mendoza Brothers documentary and then think you drank some what was that called resperado? That sounds good? Okay, I didn't know, because yeah, when you texted we get in a bottle, I thought you guys were still at lunch at that point, because we hadn't gotten it that the venue had shifted.
Speaker 3: And how does that shift happen?
Speaker 2: You guys go from lunch to getting busy, Like so who initiated that? You know, what do you say to the other person? You're just like, is it time?
Speaker 1: Was it like out of the time? Was it like out of the movies? Like the door barely closed and and you know the bro swinging from the.
Speaker 11: Ceiling fan it like picks you up and carries it to the room.
Speaker 8: I initiated it because I was just sitting there. I was like, okay, how do I Oh my god, you.
Speaker 1: Guys are just awkwardly sitting next to each other on the couch.
Speaker 8: We came back to his slice. He smoked a little bit, I was eating. I was still eating like my leftovers, and.
Speaker 1: Then we had a camera. Okay, sorry continue.
Speaker 8: Then then he was like, okay, you want to go to Everyone was like yeah, sure. So he puts some something to watch. I don't know what it was, and then he's like, man, that was The Brothers. I thought, yeah, we watched like a couple of couple of stuff.
Speaker 1: Wait, so he says, do you want to go to the room that should be trying. She's like, yees a thousand times, yes, take me there. Finally my hormones arranging. And then he puts on a show top of it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 2: Loves into his Netflix and you kids have it all quiet exactly.
Speaker 1: Yes, you guys need like a TV show playing in the background.
Speaker 11: No, but music is nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's different. That's she said, they're watching a show.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at him putting something on, just so it's not quite so awkward.
Speaker 1: He has a throwing on Sports Center, So me and my wife didn't have some alone time, Like that's.
Speaker 3: Weird because that's your wife. I mean, this is like an awkward one, you.
Speaker 1: Know one to justice point music music is the key.
Speaker 8: Read here in music. He just put on a show. I was like, whatever, I'm not tripping.
Speaker 1: Do you think he was watching it during round one?
Speaker 12: Defin whoa, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And then, just to catch everyone up to speed, she revealed to us early this morning, they went four.
Speaker 1: Round yea more over a how hour period of time?
Speaker 4: I would say like three, four or five hours.
Speaker 1: So you guys were at lunch for like three hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then you went and we get in a bottle, the bottle and then you ate your leftovers and smoke. Then you started watching some shows and then the next five hours were locked up with some in the lone time.
Speaker 3: We're gonna continue this conversation next just because I have more questions. I'm like where where do things go from here?
Speaker 2: You know we need some clarity in that sense, So we're gonna do that next year on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine, Hey guys, my name is Carlos. I'm Fantabacisco, California, and I would love to make my daughter's dream country and have her watched Taylor Swift and concert. Thank you guys, so cute.
Speaker 2: Remember, if you want to be in the running to win this trip to Indianapolis to see Taylor on her last US tour date for the Aras Tours going down November three, you have to leave us a talk bag that includes your name, where you're from, and why you love Wildney Fournite. That's the only way you're going to be qualified to win this, So go now to the iHeartRadio app leave your talk bags. By the way, there's also going to be winners picked every day to win like a tailor Swift Vinyl, but only one person gonna win that flyaway trimp, so keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: All right back to get Hey.
Speaker 15: Chet, how does this guy feel about you telling his business out there?
Speaker 1: I guess because he's anonymous, it doesn't matter, But who knows. Maybe somebody follow you.
Speaker 15: When you guys are eating and the pictures will be out there later.
Speaker 2: Oh why did you guys want to see pictures of what her and this guy did together?
Speaker 1: Yes, you would, you would look them out eating at the dates.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the other stuff.
Speaker 11: Oh well, no one was there?
Speaker 3: Why no?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I got all kinds of questions. I mean, I want to know, like right now, I'm just having a picture what he looks like. We don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's show you what he looks like, and how do.
Speaker 1: You and how do you think he feels about you talking about it on the on the air.
Speaker 8: It's funny because when we we we first met up with each other, we kind of like caught up about what we were doing. And I actually told him that, like I have like a dating segment and then actually brought him up about this thing that we're doing that day.
Speaker 3: So he knows that I've talked about it.
Speaker 1: So he's listening today. Shout out to you.
Speaker 4: He's not listening today.
Speaker 3: I think he's still sleeping.
Speaker 14: But are you.
Speaker 1: Funny? Sidebar with my buddy Selina here real quick, if you knew if someone that right before you guys hooked up four times. Uh, you found out that they have a segment on a massive radio show, yes, and that they do even a segment about their dating life, and you have come up in this. Wouldn't you tune in that next day to hear a review your performance for the four round?
Speaker 8: He knows how he did, and I'm sure he wouldn't be mad at.
Speaker 3: It, but he's listening. I don't have to know that.
Speaker 10: You think he felt the pressure because he told him that before you guys even started round one.
Speaker 8: No, No, I don't think he felt the pressure because, like I said, we've we've been there before.
Speaker 3: So where do things go from here?
Speaker 1: Good question, That's a great question.
Speaker 4: I I don't really know.
Speaker 3: But are you going to keep on hitting him up for this certain like need that you need? Yeah? Do you worry? I know Graham, yes is earlier. Do you worry that you will develop feelings for him?
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that. I mean, I guess that's like a little worry.
Speaker 8: But I feel like I've kind of grown a little bit since then, so I'm hoping that I don't.
Speaker 3: But do you think this is going to get really messy?
Speaker 1: What I'm wondering? Like, in I guess The biggest question will be is does this become a more routine thing because you revealed to us I think last week that we were on a three or maybe four year that dry spell. I mean tumbleweeds were fully rolling through and it was dusty, a dusty, dry desert, and then now this happens. Do you think you're good for the next three or four years or do you think whoa, No, I'm going back next weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he's going back, yes, she is, so like, the.
Speaker 1: Buffet is open and you're going back in line.
Speaker 8: So when it happened, I was like, yeah, I'm probably need this like next week again. But I'm controlling myself and I'm maybe I'm gonna wait a couple months.
Speaker 1: Stop JV Show, get the Jess, Get the JV Show. Prediction journal out. Gety is saying a couple months before this happens again. Everyone weigh their prediction.
Speaker 3: In I'm going weekend after next No, I could do it two weeks. I'm gonna say January.
Speaker 1: No, Jack, January. That is a statistical impossibility that two weeks. Graham, I'll go two weeks was definitely the guess. I'm gonna then I'll say three within the next three weeks, it will happen.
Speaker 11: Okay, within the next three weeks.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say Halloween weekend of November first or second.
Speaker 1: I like you guys calling your show, that's my weekend.
Speaker 3: I just said that you can steal it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'll say weekend of the ninth.
Speaker 1: I gotta look at it. And I'm now I'm getting my calendar because I want to make I want to make this official. I said, so, So the four rounds happen on Saturday the ninth This past Saturday, that was the nineteenth. So I'm gonna go. There's one week there in one week, so I'm gonna go November. Yeah, I'm gonna go November ninth. It's back point.
Speaker 11: You're coming my weekend out.
Speaker 1: No, I got to wait venture my guests first, and I said three weeks. Change the prediction just November ninth.
Speaker 2: I also could because in recent weeks we've had a lot of people hit us up shooting their shot at cheaty. Do you think this what transpired this past weekend.
Speaker 1: Do you think it opens Yeah? Do you think it opens the door for more? Closes?
Speaker 3: The door closes?
Speaker 2: The door right I'd be interested to see how they how they feel, like, are you still you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe the flour gates are open now with cheaty and now she's got a taste and she wants some more.
Speaker 3: No, that's true. But I feel like a lot of guys might be like, oh, well, she's still hooking up with the ex or whatever, like maybe I maybe I don't now it's not a good time to reach out to her.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's not as sweet and wholesome as I once thought because the four rounds, you know, people would be like, whoa, yeah, welcome, oh my goshi chet Care to comment on what Selena just brought up, because that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Did think about that?
Speaker 8: But I don't know. If they're still down, then that's cool. If not, I understand.
Speaker 1: And do you think to my question, do you think this is sort of energizing you in the dating world or do you think it's sort of closing the door and now you're gonna be more focused on this one?
Speaker 8: Dude, Definitely not closing the door. But I will say it's like, the thing is, I don't want to the future kind of scares me because I don't know, I don't want to do that stuff with.
Speaker 3: Somebody I just met, you know, so you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm let me side bar with my buddy Selena again. Yeah, I feel like she's gonna slip back into this. It's comfortable because I already know this guy. And then feelings are going to develop. Word almost to the holidays, and you know what happens out there. They're gonna couple up. They're gonna be netflixing by the fire all Christmas season, and then she's gonna get her heart broken, right be door.
Speaker 3: Break his heart first?
Speaker 11: Are you going to the one to reach out next? Or are you gonna wait for him to reach out?
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Probably be okay because she knows what she wants and she's gonna go out there and get it.
Speaker 4: Happy to be her ex.
Speaker 2: My gosh, MYFWB Friends of Benefit.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll see how that works out.
Speaker 1: Keep us updated the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: A lot of.
Speaker 3: Talkbacks coming in for you cheat.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 2: You made the claim that you could hold out without getting any more until January.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, it's possible.
Speaker 13: If she can do that, she's gonna have a wheel power I'm a single mom, been single for sixteen half years, and I haven't had any contact with any guy like that.
Speaker 3: So if she really wants to, she can do it the bog girl power. I think it's possible.
Speaker 1: Wh whoa whoa whoa whoa? Does she just say that she's for sixteen and a half years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a long time.
Speaker 1: Taty, do you think you can make it the next sixteen and a half.
Speaker 5: Long?
Speaker 2: I think I think you could make it to January. I just think you won't after you got a taste of you know whatever.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna happen to lock.
Speaker 10: In my prediction to November sixteenth, since I couldn't pick November ninth.
Speaker 1: All right, we're.
Speaker 3: Next week.
Speaker 1: It might happen.
Speaker 3: Oh that's wondering. Is this going to close the door for other guys who we talked to recently that were like shooting their shot at our friend Chety? Hi, guys say, I'm with Selena.
Speaker 17: I totally think that's going to close all the doors, if not a lot of doors of the guys listening, you know, they were serious about her. That's unfortunate, but that's how I feel like. If you're putting the business out there. They're gone closed, you know. Unfortunately, Uh do it on the download girl, Hmmm.
Speaker 3: That's not allowed here.
Speaker 8: We have to talk about it exactly detail, the honest gez.
Speaker 3: It's all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you need to know?
Speaker 10: What's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories Happening today and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: Oh actually, before.
Speaker 2: I get to my stories, I forgot. Let's do it now call her twenty You got tickets for Halsey eight and eight three three three ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh good luck? All right?
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen this resurfaced interview clip of Liam Payne talking about meeting Diddy. No, so this was back in I want to say twenty seventeen. He was on The Graham Norton Shows, a show overseas. He says he was at a party and there was a bunch of celebrities like all over the place, and he.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, who do I go up to first?
Speaker 2: And he's like, you know what, I saw Diddy in that movie get him to the Greek.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go sayha to Diddy first, I saw.
Speaker 9: Him and get into the Greek. I'm gonna go over there and say, Lo Tims, I thought Pee Diddy. So I went out to shake his hand and I shook his hand and he just saws, all nice to meet, and he's going, huh when the longest hung jagether And I'm saying looking and pet and his always like when is this going to win?
Speaker 2: He said it was like scary, like he had this like evil laugh, and he was the handshake lasted way longer than it should have and he was just staring into his eyes like creepily.
Speaker 1: There's nothing worse than a handshake that should have ended a long time ago. Yeah, so when can I take my hand back? I just want my hand back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that was awkward then, obviously in light of, like, you know, all the stuff we're.
Speaker 3: Finding out about Titty. I don't know, I don't know who knows what to make of that exactly, but it's very cringe and just a weird encounter.
Speaker 2: I thought, this is kind of interesting. Jennifer Lopez, been afflic and his ex Jennifer Garner. They were all at the same event Friday night.
Speaker 1: Awkward.
Speaker 3: I don't know what kind of event this was.
Speaker 2: I'm having trouble finding that part out, but they went and they had their kids together, and they all arrived within minutes of each other. I read a different report that Ben Affleck when he moved out of their marital home, he like never looked back. So I don't know if they're on bad terms or if they're on like good terms, But I don't think that they were like.
Speaker 3: Hanging out inside there inside this event.
Speaker 11: I think they're fine.
Speaker 3: You think they're okay. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think the divorce is gonna get really really messy because they did not have a prenup and that's something they're still kind of like dealing with, Like who gets lux They both made like crazy amounts of money while they were married, So I just I think they're on really bad terms, which isn't exactly shocking.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're getting a divorced and then.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Garner's going to be in the middle of all this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listening to both ye.
Speaker 1: No things very weird.
Speaker 3: Graham, What do you have inside today's hot is trending?
Speaker 1: All right? We got to talk about it's something that Aaron Rodgers did last night on Sunday Night Football because it was gross, so I'm gonna launch a new segment here. It's gonna be called did he eat It? You guys are supposed to say that with me. Let's try again. I'm gonna wauch a new segment right here in trending and it's called he.
Speaker 4: Did he eat It?
Speaker 1: Go now to JV Morning JV Morning Show on Instagram. This clip is up on our story right now. The Jets got pounded by the Steelers last night thirty seven to fifteen to fall to two and five on the season, and I guess Aaron Rodgers coping mechanism is apparently eating his own. Boggers Sunday night football cameras caught him having a little snack on the sidelines during the game. Selena did eat it?
Speaker 4: Yes he did.
Speaker 2: I'm voting yes on our pol Oh yeah, by the way, you can vote.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He goes to both nostrils kind of covertly, but clearly strikes gold because he brings whatever he found there down to his mouth and you can see he gets something in there, and I feel like he's rolling it around between his tongue and his teeth.
Speaker 3: Eh my god.
Speaker 1: Jess, you've watched the video. Now, did he eat it.
Speaker 11: Yes, he did.
Speaker 3: Ew why are guys so gross?
Speaker 1: Don't don't make this a gender thing. There are late he's out there listening right now that are like, you know, I used to eat mine, but mainly guys, it's mostly now. Let me it probably is most of the guys. Let me ask you guys this because if you were to look at a lineup of NFL players and said, which one of these guys do you think eats their boogers? I feel like Aaron Rodgers would get a lot of boats.
Speaker 11: He made Jason coffee.
Speaker 1: You think Jason is a reader?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aaron Rodgers looks like to me he does or he is.
Speaker 1: He has a booker reading personality too. I feel like there's something there and he definitely again. Go to JV Morning Show on Instagram watch that on our story. Feel free to weigh in on the pole, but I'm assuming the results are overwhelming because he clearly clearly eats one. You can't, you know, there's cameras everywhere at a football game. You can't start snacking on one of those that you have a.
Speaker 3: Towel around your neck. Just wipe it on that or literally anything else, but to eat it.
Speaker 1: It's a comfort thing for him. He needed it. You were busy getting pounded by the Steelers embarrassing.
Speaker 10: With yet eighty five percent are saying, yes, you guys need to get.
Speaker 1: Your eyes checked.
Speaker 3: Anything else gram.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much, Oh Quick. Shout out to the New York Liberty. They won the w NBA, their first WNBA championship last night. They defeated the Minnesota Link sixty seven to sixty two in overtime. A cool game because Sabrina I always carpenter, not carpenter, I NSQ or EONSQ. I always forget how to pronounce your last name. She's from the Bay Area, She's from Waller Creek. She's on that on the New York Liberty. So congrats to her team on their first w NBA championship. Very exciting game last night The JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine, We do have your crazy cash keyword that is on standby.
Speaker 6: Good Morning JV Show. My name is Brianna. I'm from San Jose. My daughter, eight year old daughter is the biggest Taylor Swift fan. She's even dressing up as Taylor Swift for Halloween. She's hoping to win these Taylor Swift concert tickets, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, So we have your chance to see Taylor Swift in case you haven't heard yet, November third in Indianapolis. This is her last US tour date. This is major, okay, and it's a really.
Speaker 3: Soon November third.
Speaker 2: That's that's not so far away here. So if you want to be qualified, you have to leave us talk back, you know, during the JV show between the hours of six and ten, leave us the talk back, just like that one name city, tell us why you love Wildeny for in that talk bag to be qualified to win. Only one person's going to win this flyway trip, but people are going to be picked daily to.
Speaker 3: Win, you know, like a tailor ship to Vinyl. So there's going to be a lot of winning going on.
Speaker 1: But so we're sending someone from the Bay Area. Someone from the Bay Area listens to the show, leaves a talkback, is going to be flying off to see Taylor on the dude, what do you think she's going to do at the final show? She's got to have something special on why Indianapolis? What's the meaning there? Taylor? Why Indianapolis? Why I need to know?
Speaker 3: Somebody unpacked that please?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Get back to us.
Speaker 1: Fan theory is welcome.
Speaker 3: Something we do every Monday, photos from home.
Speaker 2: I'm on our Instagram JB Morning Show looking at the pictures. Let's just go around and describe ours really quick. I was at the Niner game yesterday. So it is me and my husband.
Speaker 3: They're at the game. Cute.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me see, stand by, stand by seat.
Speaker 11: Okay, how much of the game you watched?
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, I watched all of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know there was a couple of times I may have cheered for the wrong teams. I was a little confused, but but I watched it redd Okay, it got a little confused. When they throw a flag in the rough, like you know, makes their final call. I don't know what it means, though, so I might have like I'm like, whoa, oh it's bad for us. Okay, never mind, got it, because you know those things can be a little confusing.
Speaker 1: How are you not like just a ball of sweat your face right here? You guys are right in the sun.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was so sweaty underneath this jersey, like dripping.
Speaker 1: You're wearing a black shirt?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And are you doing watch You're crazy? I'm f fries you didn't pass out. Mine's a picture of my kids and my dog. This is the new typical Saturday on the job site. I got a TV functional in the house nice that we're building. So they're sitting there watching Unicorn Academy or something on Netflix and they are locked into that show whatever that is. They're obsessed.
Speaker 3: Are they excited about the new house?
Speaker 1: Nope, No, not at all. Why not? It pains me, It just pains It hurts me to my soul, to my inside. But I get it. They've spent they've had half their childhood basically on this construction site. I think they're just over it. I don't think they like I don't think it's tangible and real yet even though they're sitting in the house, we just don't live there yet, and like home is wherever all your junk is, and right now all are junk is not there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but they'll love.
Speaker 11: It eventually, I sure hope.
Speaker 3: So when they're thirty five, Yeah, I don't feel it.
Speaker 10: My picture is me painting or working on my latest painting of Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 11: I am fully embracing my art era.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 11: My apartment is definitely turning into an art studio and I love it.
Speaker 3: I love this. It's coming out really good. Thank you.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm really really excited for it, and I'm hoping to finish it very very soon, at least before her show.
Speaker 1: In all these framed pictures in the background of artwork looks like of like drinks. Did you paint these?
Speaker 11: I did not? Those I bought on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Like my question about the Sabrina Carpenter painting. First of all, I mean, it looks really good. Are you hoping to get this to her because you want it done by her show?
Speaker 3: Are you going to throw it at her on stage?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, it's too big for me to even like try doing that. I would fail miserably. I mean I would love to, but I just don't think that she would ever see it. So I feel like that would be a dream.
Speaker 3: But will it happen.
Speaker 11: I'm not going to get my hopes up for anything.
Speaker 3: I think we just throw it at her.
Speaker 1: You know what, This picture kind of looks like you guys are going in for a kiss of each other.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have we made out with it yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It looks like like you're about to plant one. You got the head tilt and everything like.
Speaker 11: You're about to go in what happens when I'm painting?
Speaker 3: I guess and cheaty.
Speaker 4: I was pretty basic.
Speaker 8: Had an eventful weekend, but I didn't get to you know, post stuff, so I just went to the gym and there's a flick there.
Speaker 1: So this is not the picture.
Speaker 12: I hope for you to bring some other contry eventful weekend and.
Speaker 3: Listen, I didn't. I didn't have my phone on me like that, so yeah, where was she going to hold it as long as she had pies on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you grab it off the night stand and snap something true real quick whatever, self timer.
Speaker 3: She had a very eventful weekend.
Speaker 2: She's walking, you know, with an extra little pep in her stuff this morning.
Speaker 1: Find out why she's walking with a limp.
Speaker 3: Go back and podcast.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Yeah it's real sore. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.