Speaker 1: Ah, yes, you are listening to the world famous been in Skin show on a hump day. Happy to have you in the mix. Uh, I know something that's going on in my world today. I know something that's going on in your world.
Speaker 2: Skin.
Speaker 1: You've got MAVs Hawks tonight, so you'll be doing a little television broadcasting, right Heck yes, and we got a big return tonight, Derek Lively this second back.
Speaker 2: In the lineup. Uh, Christine, anything going on with you tonight?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: No? Me Andvita chilling at home alone?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, Wait is like a Thlman Louis situation. It's a girl party. Mike's out of town. Hell yeah, okay, KT.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got a couple of TV shows to catch up on, including episode three of The Studio. Kind of got that locked in to watch that.
Speaker 2: What time?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 4: I'd probably after the MAVs, depending how the MAVs game goes, hopefully we'll smoke them. Don't have to worry about it or get smoked. I just don't want a close game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't want to watch in the fourth quarter and see my interview.
Speaker 4: If it's a blow If it's a blowout, I've seen so many of your interviews. Yeah, if it's a blowout, I'm good. That's what I'm That's what I've got going, okay.
Speaker 1: But you you are in my opinion, I don't know that you've ever recommended a show to me and missed.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Ben, think you about one hundred percent or a thousand percent, Not one hundred that'd be one out of that.
Speaker 2: You've had a thousand percent. Okay. And so he was touting the Fraser reboot.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen the studio yet, but I hear great things about it. What are the other great shows that are on right now? What you're caught up on.
Speaker 2: The studio might have changed the game. It's so good.
Speaker 4: I've caught up on everything. I mean, White Lotus is coming up. The Gymstones is off to a bad start this season, but they'll finish strong.
Speaker 2: They always do. Baby Billy's Dong will There's.
Speaker 4: Been more screen time of Baby Billy's Dong than there has been Bjy Who's crippled?
Speaker 2: Now? Oh?
Speaker 3: So is the studio appropriate for an eighty two year old?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Not f words everywhere, But I haven't seen any boobs yet or anything, so it's not like any there hasn't been any.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable sex stuff yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's an eighty two year old that's said the F word on our radio.
Speaker 2: Sha Yeah, I can watch the studio absolutely. She might not get it though. It's fast paced.
Speaker 4: Okay, now it'll it's got the same intensity that the Bear has.
Speaker 2: Wow, I really like the Bear.
Speaker 4: It's like every from what I've seen so far, it's like, just imagine every kitchen scene of the Bear. Okay, but it's good funny, It's very funny.
Speaker 1: There is a show like I agree with you. I think White Lotus has been amazing. I can't wait to see the finale. I agree that The Gymstones has not started off very well, although Walt Goggins is the best thing happening in the world of acting right now. There's another show that I've been that I've been watching and I'm just not proud of it.
Speaker 2: Reacher. You're back in on Reacher. Huh? Even the music stop?
Speaker 1: What round is this for? This is season three? And the actor is just it fit. He fits the role better than Tom Cruise because the guy's a you know, Kavanaugh read all these books. The guys like a wondering former military badass. Who just roams the earth like he buys his clothes at Goodwill. He doesn't travel anything. Isn't that Carrodine from Very Carrodine, Very Carrodeine and budd He's a huge badass who can beat up like eight people at a time. And so Tom Cruise played him in the movies. Tom Cruise is about five to five one hundred and forty five. Yeah, but this dude is like feels like he's about six six.
Speaker 4: We're not making the same mistake we made with Tom Cruise. We're getting a huge guy.
Speaker 1: But you know this actor, right, was what he in a show you watched? I don't think so the guy was in I think you should leave. I think he's in a show from your era. It's like a oh Saved by the Bell Allen Richards kind of like that he was. He was like played a college football player. Christina might have even said.
Speaker 4: These are not shows I watched Friday Night Lights or have heard of hold on?
Speaker 3: What's his name again?
Speaker 4: Alan Richson? He was in a show called Blue Mountain State. That's it, that's it, Smallville, that's WB content. I would ever missed you? Was that after you?
Speaker 2: I just didn't go to the WB small You had a show on WB. Okay, but Smallville was.
Speaker 1: A Superman thing, wasn't it. Don't do you know?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 4: So I think that's a correct Dawson's Creek and Gilmore Girls in Seventh Heaven, I just never I never needed to go there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Dawson's Creek fell off after I got real into cryptocurrency and gambling all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's pretty good. I like it.
Speaker 4: Across the dial handshake, and it's always good when you make a joke and one person on your show goes, I don't know what that is interesting.
Speaker 2: I looked at you with so much disdain.
Speaker 1: Head, But when I pull her aside later and tell her about it, she'll still feel none plus about the whole the across the dial handshake too, it goes it. It is tip. It is a a tip of the cat. But there will be some listeners who will go try to stir it up.
Speaker 2: Like it was a negative thing.
Speaker 1: Dude, I think, I really think the guy who owns that creek will think that it's a funny joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah you too.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have a hot a take on Luigi Manngioni? Because Dallas read it and the Eagle crosspaths today.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I had a hot take on him like a month ago when he was in the news.
Speaker 4: I be honest, I don't know what was said on the Woody Show this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh but someone has jumped off sides and they're done with the station. Oh they've had enough?
Speaker 1: Is it the same guy that was upset about the Sydney Sweeney content.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I haven't checked in since this morning and the threat has taken off further.
Speaker 2: And it popped up on Reddit.
Speaker 4: You know, you can select things you're interested in, all the bands I like, TV shows I like, and then I follow Dallas.
Speaker 2: I live in Richardson.
Speaker 4: Richardson sometimes, like you know, I find new restaurants you like or something, but it just kind of aggregates it and puts it up at the front whatever's popping. And I was like, okay, and I read the threat that says done with ninety seven one the Eagle, and I was like, oh oh, and it's on the Dallas thread and I was like, okay, so there's a hot take. And I don't even know the guy's description didn't make it clear, but apparently the time about Luigi Mangoney pretty common. I think America's kind of fifty to fifty on if he did a good or bad thing, which is wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Think in general America is just fifty to fifty on every single thing there is.
Speaker 4: And then one guy had the greatest thing though, because he goes Yeah I miss when the Eagle aired unoffensive stuff like the Howard Stern Show.
Speaker 2: Number one, I was like, good, good, good, So what is the what's the man joney thing? I don't know. I didn't pull the audio. No, what if you're listening, could you send it to us? The uh man?
Speaker 1: This is so fitting for the world too. When I when I went to visit my son at college, they're one of the dads. We were talking and he worked at that company that the guy, Oh wow, and knew him, like wow, and he was like, man, the craziest thing about it is he was like the most anti like he was trying to like change things in a good way like he was he was trying to be transparent, like that was his whole thing.
Speaker 2: Like he was trying to wow.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I'm like, ooh, not mean, but that would be kind of fitting for this day and age.
Speaker 2: I'm mad at you Oh wait, I don't know you. I don't know anything about you. I have to kill you. Oh wait, you're a guy fighting for the same thing I am within that, you know.
Speaker 1: And really it just sounds like I guess MANGIONI got to him before the shareholders of the company, because if he was trying to be transparent, he would have been removed from his job with the quickness.
Speaker 2: I don't even think it. Luigi. He had hurt his back. I want to call your first name.
Speaker 4: Mangione's trumpet plays in the back, you know, but he had hurt his back, and the thing on that though, I don't think he was even using that specific carrier. Now, maybe he had been declined by them. I guess maybe that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Look, insurance sucks. It all sucks. Insurance absolutely sucks. And blackjack and the dealer offers me insurance, I.
Speaker 2: Go, hell no mad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh so for me, there's one song that summarizes what I'm thinking about and what I will be doing tonight.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'll be watching the maths.
Speaker 1: I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Is this the beginning of the la bamba? Now this is a game of Thrones.
Speaker 4: Oh you're gonna rewatch it finally from the beginning, because you kind of jumped in in season three?
Speaker 3: Were you able to download this today, Ben, because we could not get it download?
Speaker 2: What are y'all talking about? I did you?
Speaker 1: Did you synthesizer software?
Speaker 2: This is not an iconic theme song for me. What guys?
Speaker 1: It was the year of Our Lord twenty twenty. It was March. What was going on then?
Speaker 2: And the Spanish flu Yeah, Spanish fludemic.
Speaker 1: Everybody had a lot of time on their hands, stuck at home. Well, it was at that time that Call of Duty decided to roll out a free to play Battle Royale game and it had this song in it, and the map was for Dance Green And if you've been listening, you've heard Christina Kray Cornbread Ray talk about this for Dance gets back Baby, it is back today. And so what does that mean for Dance is a location?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was the That was the location of Like, so what happens is fly in on a plane with your squad, right, yeah, I thought you said verdesk. I'm sorry, and you and you sit at an ergonomically correct desk, and so the idea is you jump in on this map with your crew and you got to go battle really against all these other squads, right, And the original map is the one people got addicted to because everyone was playing this game like crazy during the pandemic. And so after all this time, they're getting rid of the map that they've had and they're bringing back the original map.
Speaker 2: So this is going to explode the internet today. Why did they take it away in the first place?
Speaker 1: Just switch up, you know, new versions and yeah sometimes I used to do Yeah, Fortnite tries to do that, and then sometimes they go back to the og thing and it's just becomes massive.
Speaker 4: What makes ver Dance so incredible? Do they have little fuzzy creatures? No?
Speaker 1: I just I just think it's the I think it's the nostalgia from playing it so much during the pandemic and then to go back and red. I mean by timing, it could have been any location, whatever dropped in March of twenty twenty would have had this.
Speaker 2: It could have been band yes, yeah, yeah, exactly, yes.
Speaker 1: And so today you can level up weapons, you can't actually play the ver Dance map, but it's it's the first time in five straight years that the game hasn't been available play yet.
Speaker 2: It's available tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So today you can play and you can play with the new weapons, you can level up, and you can play the other mode, but you.
Speaker 2: Can't play war Zone like midnight. I'm not sure. Do you know what time it is?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm assuming twelve oh one. But seriously, we were trying to upgrade today to update the Call of Duty and it wouldn't even go through. Like that's how many people are downloading this and upgrading right now because they're so excited. They all heard my spot right and they're like, ma'am, I gotta get on this.
Speaker 2: And they did the timing.
Speaker 1: They wanted to end as soon as our orth start as soon as our promotion ends for the buy one long ticket, get another one free for BFD May twenty fifth, that goes until midnight tonight, which you can go to ticketmaster dot com buy a lawn ticket, get another one free, and then when that promotion ends at midnight, you can go to Verdance.
Speaker 4: Didn't you tell your friends, Hey, I got your ticket to BFD and now we can go to Verdance together.
Speaker 1: What I would say is, if there's any of our listeners who are excited about this and you want to play, then shoot me a message on social media, So tell me what your gamer tag is and I'll try to find you on the game.
Speaker 2: We can play together. And all of that reminds me of the intro.
Speaker 5: Looking bad.
Speaker 2: Start time. Boys, right now, you're right right, right right right timing up one.
Speaker 5: Or came with effing with our show. You're gonna ruling it, except with a similar squeak of suing it tunneled out shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, now what you'rell in at the eagle. Yeah, we're twoing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a golf status. Howard starting to get craddic, shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit tune.
Speaker 2: Then zone out, prank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 1: I'm on a hang out with the friends, rocking on the radio, Mama on most.
Speaker 2: Head talking on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's time to to this fons again.
Speaker 1: All you mean the eighty fist.
Speaker 5: Radio.
Speaker 1: So yes, we are off and running today on a hump day.
Speaker 2: Glad to have you on board. Anything we didn't get.
Speaker 4: To in the opening segment, we need to Oh, I don't know the story. But when there's something about a McMuffin.
Speaker 2: It is the.
Speaker 1: What does the guy do the math minus? Okay, so it's the fiftieth anniversary of the egg McMuffin.
Speaker 3: Today is yeah, seventy five.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the seventy oh nineteen seventy fist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nineteen seventy five, So that would be fifty.
Speaker 1: Fish yeahs like l fifty years of the probably the greatest fast food breakfast sandwich ever.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah for me, but yeah, it is for me.
Speaker 1: In fact, I will even go ahead and say it can extend beyond just the breakfast sandwich.
Speaker 2: I think it's the greatest sandwich of all time. Oh, I think that might be accurate.
Speaker 1: I mean it's in the mix. I mean, what are you gonna put above it? A Monte Cristo yep, Cuban peanut butter, Oh, peanut butter and jelly. No, just peanut but oh, just peanut butter. That is just a dry sandwich. It's a Christina special.
Speaker 2: I love peanut butter sandwich. I don't jelly up.
Speaker 1: I have to jelly up because I don't want the whole sandwich just getting stuck to the roof of my mouth. The jelly kind of eases that there before jelly, you do gotta lube the sandwich up. I want to watch you eat a peanut, butter and vaseline sandwich. That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I have one tonight. Name one sandwich.
Speaker 1: Better than the egg McMuffin grilled cheese maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Have you throw a pickle in there too?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I like bacon too?
Speaker 2: Oh chrispy breaking well done?
Speaker 3: Breaking?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not the soft do y'all like dipping grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup?
Speaker 2: You know it? Who doesn't love that? I love it? Gets my here's my problem.
Speaker 4: Muff as a guy who likes egg yeah a thought no is a guy who is neutral on eggs. I specifically don't like their eggs, but I'll get like a sandwich. I think McDonald's crush his breakfast and they need to extend it to eleven am.
Speaker 2: That ten thirty cutoff will get you sometimes.
Speaker 4: But I think they do a lot of good things with their breakfast, but I don't like their eggs.
Speaker 1: Egg McMuffin sandwich or a water Burger taketo.
Speaker 4: Well need I need no eggs on either. Waterburger gets confused. Because I go get a taketo. God, this is confused some of my friends before I get a teketo and I get okay, I need a tequio no eggs, but I want baking potatoes, sausage and cheese yep.
Speaker 2: And they're like, well, we don't really do it that way.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, but I'm asking for you to do it that way, and you know, price me up if you need to.
Speaker 2: How does that work out? They don't. They don't like it.
Speaker 3: So I just you know, yeah, can you taste the spit in it? When?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: I mean, look yes, no, no you can't. Okay, Waterberg is great, but like.
Speaker 4: I don't know about I don't like being difficult, so I don't go do that order. But if you're with someone who wants to go to Waterburger for breakfast, I do that there's something I do to drive through that.
Speaker 1: I that is kind of like balancing a sandwich, and I think that it flirts with maybe them spitting in my food. But if you don't eat, like I don't eat the buns, and so if you don't eat the buns, the buns can kind of hide a lot of imperfections in a burger okay, And so one of the things I like to do at a fast food place is order the burger well done.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you need to you need to not do that.
Speaker 1: Look, there's a lot of requests, I know, but there's a lot of requests that can be made for a fast food place that, don't get wrong. Changing the temperature of the meat is probably the most difficult. You are guaranteed to be asked to pull into a spot and wait. But I'm telling you it's worth it. It is so worth it.
Speaker 2: Did you pull around front? Do they not say, hey, why don't you take your ass to chili?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: They punch it in. It's one of the things on there.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got punching well done and it shows up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tomorrow, I'm gonna go get a well done tiketo and see what happens there.
Speaker 2: You go? All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, a very sad death in Hollywood. A we'll debate and discuss on how how big of a career he had.
Speaker 2: We'll do that next.