Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something just cause my dog. Something killed your dog? My dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. What are you putting? We got some wonder or something prowling around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was standing enough. I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus, quiet you bick? Hello? Hit the boddy out here? What quin? I'm out there? I thought of a bench about text fort nine. I don't know. Easy annount there, Yeah, I'm walking right hey.
Speaker 3: Earlier this October, I had the honor of being a featured speaker at the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference in Missouri. It was an incredible weekend, great people, amazing stories, and some of the best minds in the field of bigfoot research all gathered in one place. Recently, I shared the live Q and a from the VIP dinner the night before the conference, and the response from you guys was fantastic. So today I'm kicking off a brand new series of episodes featuring the speakers live from the main event itself. Now, before we dive in, just a quick note. This was recorded live in a large conference room, so the audio isn't studio quality. You'll hear a little bit of echo and background noise from the crowd. I recommend listening with headphones or earbuds if you can, so you don't miss any of the great presentations coming up. First up is my good friend Da Roberts, author, investigator and one of the most passionate voices in the bigfoot community. Over the next several weeks, you'll also hear presentations from David Ziegan of Bigfoot Forensics, Shane Carpenter, Ryan rpg Golumbski, and yes, eventually yours truly. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the first installment of our Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference series, recorded live in Missouri. Let's get started with Da Roberts.
Speaker 2: I would hear this pop ANVI something from the wood mity, all kinds of murders I can do. First, Sholes. I can call Turkish with just my tongue. I didn't use the little big brain the love guys used. It was pretty good at making mimicing sounds. That's how I realized that people they are too. If you live in that environment, you'll be alone to be able to mimic the sounds of found us. And that's how the tone pop things started. I first started out doing another but dad trying to make a noise them couldn't not be nowhere. Ear is loud. But I got to listen to it, and I'm like, it sounds like good. Sometime copying the top of them, I went and the first time I did it, I was, oh, that's it. But it took me a long time before I could project any volume or change teleplay. You can really project. Get it out on table on the later one night and we got an immediate win in armed response and just farther down the place, and then I did it again louder and we could hear it apple when across the cloth, and that's when we got a crowd for back across could get it was not app So I think my theory is that toepop is will to use. I think the tongue pop is not only for saying hey, I'm here, but I think that's also the territorial And I think when they hear that and they know there's not supposed to be their buddies out there, that when they'll find out what it was. And that's how we get the regressive responsible to get But I also have a theory that you guys might have to go out on them with me with and RB cheeping back gift on this. We were talking a little bit about this last night. How we think that a chunk of the time these things are not nocturnal, but a goictions at the time they're bulow around. Now. The USGS they did a survey of the manage cave system in Tennessee and chos and they did a major expedition going back into those caves. And I don't know if you guys did in a cave growling. I did a lot of runs the other But it's only mainly because it's not like you can say, hey, I'm going to easither drop supplies here, because you've got to pack gick ever to day, set up a basis camp and bring all your supplies into said supply to base camp and then four a up from there to do it and have each time you can't have supplies what Valley headed done. That's the harder part. USGS got three days back in the Badma gamee system and started fighting battaches, DIDs. Gimmans didn't get that far, not without a major support stretch. They didn't know Lois, but I read a report that's perfectly interesting. But then they also said that they would get back in the cage and they would find areas that were blocked off by bowlers, and they would use hydraulic jacks and would these bowlers back to the art later in Boulder pay bamps. I'm on. It takes some of the pretty day show. So we get to thinking about the possibility of these things using the gage systems, and if you need, all of them are out here, because there's a Jay state. We got times that USGS now don't believe that the Mammoth Cave system extends from Maine to southern New Mexico. If you think that's not a highway for these things, you're mistake. Another thing that I used definitely uses highways as rivers. If you along googlegles and look up Mississippi River and its tributaries, and you can bring up the nap of that, they'll blow your mine because it looks like a giant tree from all over from North America all the way down in Mississipi said build of Mexico. There are thousands of tributaries. So if they're following these rivers and trees, there's they've got a better highway system. Weed. But the reason we fought started thinking about there the game that du in Southern Bottle was for living a deco location, and that's how let it get a line out of topic. The reason we think that is because there are people that have been born blind. These are maybe gets you to find online. There are people who are born blind who have taught themselves that at the locate just by clipping their tongue. I've watched a video of a guy who was born under sent blind who taught himself to ride a bicycle UNDERCPT blind clinches on maneuvers two obstacle courses, doesn't hit a sin bars. Now, if we as humans and do that, what about something that's born adapted to that environment. They spend a lot of time to looking around with the one it's cooler, especially.
Speaker 1: In the sun.
Speaker 2: And two it avoids us firing. That's why I think it's so hard to find a lot of them, especially inherited when they've got a lot of days. But that at the location, if that's a learner, besacre, if that's something they can do. Seml can tell you a lot about everything in this room. You can hear where the voids are and can hear where the bigger sections are. If he listens to that tone and when things bunce that it's very easy to pick that out. And I can do it. I'm just a ableity and leave them desserve. So with some of them that was born out there, that lived its entire life out there, that to live the generations out there, it could definitely do it. So that's why we think of what least one of our theories is that they spend a lot of time subterraining. Another great indicator that they're definitely that they're subterrainian, and a very large part it's concurnal. It's called tap it them, elucid them. You deer hunters out there, no point tap it and lucid shot eye shine. It doesn't exist to you. We lost thousands of years ago, because we're not nocturnal and we've manufactured lights and we've started living around fires. Tapping and lucid them is a layer in the eye. It's an extra layer in the eye that reflects alike. So when you make your fairly out in your yard with your dog trying to flashlight it and he looks at it and he's good, green eyes, that's tapping and loose predators have it, nocturnal animals have it. It is simply a natural app So I think that the figy reports we've heard of people saying that they've seen glowing eyes, I think it's just they have a very capital luciam mold. We see a lot more reflective light from their eyes than we wouldn't, say a dog or a deer that's white. You know, even small amounts of light like a pen light still lights up their US star right with reflood out of the ronts because that tabit of lucim later is exactly there. For that reason, it magnifies them read the reds the amounts of flight at night, so to give them a huge night visions. Now, as a result of that, animals that do have capital lusim don't focus at Sharper's reading, so you know, going to see a slightly greeny or image as we would, but then capital luesome is a huge adaptation that would allow them to see in the night and we couldn't. And another example of that, would you walk the white blind in the dark. We could walk like an arms reach at one and probably never know it. It's amazing compliment these things we can to blush. I've talked to researchers all over the United States, including Doug high Checks from Monster Quest. I don't if you guys familiar with toss your quest don't a good dude, so I don't pregnant. Betta talked to Doug about it, talked with a bunch of researchers. Some of the researchers from Florida have found it. I've done more, but that's another researchers from Florida has foundment chiefs of it's what they call clear hairshifts. It doesn't exist and it doesn't exist again culture us, but there are underlying share of hair shafts that are clear. What's like a five rock Okay, a lot of the next years to Guillie suit is going to have five rock tables in it, because you know what that does, the pick up and redirects the color of light around. So if they stacked up against the green environment, they would have hair green. That they backed up against a brown environment, they would look more brown. But the vault of their color is brown. There's nothing those highlights, those clear airshafts were thinking enough to color aroundable. I don't think it's a cloaking ability. And this is just my personal opinion. I don't think it's a cloaking until oh yeah, I think they're going to another dimension. I think they simply camouflage far better than we understand. I talked to it. I fraid my mining down my own Old Lahoma with charity, and he lives on the reservation. And he was talking about one time that he went out to one of his favorite fishing spots. It was a locking down the trail round at the corner. He said, there was one standing in the trade. Didn't realize it, he said it durn looked at it, put its hand up over its face like that like the clubbing its eyes, and stepped back into the trees. And he said, as soon as it got into the bushes, it was dawn and I asked the usual questions. Do you think it cloked and it was slowing into another dimension? He goes, I could hear it still moving off, he said. I think when that thing get those bushers, I just certainly see it. He said. These things are so good at the camouflage. You could blok right up off one. And they're others, those clear hair shufts. I think they're going through that. I know it's an alcohol out there theory, but got no more out there than any of Yes, there's That's the thing about this field those if you look in to it, there are no experts. All we have is heary. Some theories can out, some don't. But I think the subterranean duty is going to prove true. I love that fair and I can't wait. It's amazing. I'm looking forward to hearing it. I don't know if you guys didn't need in caves here in Missouri, they're the cave here. And you know what grove Springs in the hearing is. If you guys aren't local, you probably don't. World Springs is not exactly civilization as most people know it here in Missouri. Repello, if you poke the hit out the window and you're plumb through it out near Grots Range. It's a cave called Smiddle k and you can look it up up on the Missouria Department Conservations. That's on there. It's okay if you read the version they said on the MISERVEI Department and Conservation that the land was donated to the Smiddle family because of the gangs are around that. I can pay you for a fat that's book graph because I knew this.
Speaker 1: I used to be in there.
Speaker 2: Those aren't skating group that been yas. I'm into this middle as well. This Middle has five ten year legal battles with the state of Missouri to try to keep that plank at Missouri it's kept after and finding guy to know main. But as soon as they got control of that cave, they put a thirty foot steel fits across the mouth. Now, if you're gonna tell me that's to protect bats. We're talking about a cave entrance big enough that you'd drive a semi into, and they put steel bars that are bigger around than minor risks thirty feet up. If you want to keep un off like does that Kane Lank would have done that. I haven't know too many thirty foot bats you can. I wish I had to hit a tumbrap with me. I forgot it going. But I've got a picture of me down next to that steel grating and it is way above my head and they've got it angled out at the top. What are weeks protecting cave bats for life? And that's not the only that cave system that's happened to we're beingcarious abouty Eric over here, he's got to bring down in the Arkansas at the Department Conslvation did the same thing on his lane, came in folded up. Wouldn't let anybody have access? And why wouldn't that mean if it's just that, yeah, a warning sign of stage say stay out, and it's a batter in danger and a chain link fensoul' have done just fine, But you don't put anchored and common pret the thirty foot since protected minutes. It just doesn't it that fencing alone at it's allus hundreds of thousands of dollars when they cover our Yeah, you can go down. You can still go to Smooth go to that cave today to get in. They will not let you in it. And I think it's because it's part of a highway system. I think they know about these names. I think they've known about them for a long time. And I'll tell you why. I believe they've known about them for a long time. And this isn't in one of our pet theories when I shouldn't have our podcast it's called the Bend Hunters Podcast for on every Wednesday and Saturday night at eight pm century we talk about this theory and it's thought traction with a lot of folks. One of the earliest known accounts on the round of a big what attack was from a book of call The William of Hunt Area. You might know who the book was written by Jeddy Roosevelt. Teddy Roosevelt was a huge outdoorsement was one of the big champions of hunting and conservation, and he had a big foot a game. If you've read The Wilderness Hunter, he talks about an incident involving a guy named Bounce that remember that name because it becomes important. Why was that bounding anywhere? Relayed this story that he was supposedly told by a guy named Bout about them going looking for beaver felts up into the valley. That the natives in the area pulled him to stay out of They figured that just what there was plenty of game, and this part of the bounder and apartment who was an everything goes up into this mountain started putting out trash and from ninety one they started using things going around there low and after about three days they didn't going through their supplies and tearing up their traps. They decided to believe that the gay out here, so on the last day they started packing up their stuff and Bounding was going to go out and get the last remaining apps while his partner tapped up camp.
Speaker 4: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: When Bowman gets back to camp, he's going to this part our dead and that's broken that huge fan of marks int that and describe it as the body look as if something had rolled along. I get took to pick and joy in Chilian must die and then rolled on the body. So Bounding basically dropped everything in rain and ran until he reached where they had left their horses, got the horse, and got the neighborhood back. The Balman incident is a truly interesting story because it is one of our first documented cases of the things would have packed. The Bowman described it as being closest, said to be a tall head, Chuman like footprints, massive stride that he couldn't do a tupo eg. If y'all get jetsury the story, it's really great. One of the reasons that the bound and incident stucked out to me, I've spent almost twenty years law enforcement. One of the things that stuck out of me the most about the Boumond incident was the level of detail that now in detail was incredible. And I haven't interviewed thy witnesses from domestic Dessaull time interview you interviewed I witnesses drugs, Robber Reeves's winning a call. You can imagine. I've interduecewed Our readiness is from him, and I have never once gotten that much detail out of an eyelinness. So one or two things is happening here. Either Roosevelt got balm and drum and the guy just battling on and on and on told them all these stories and then Roosevelt woting down. But if you hadn't, if you told the President of the United States, who wasn't a time if you told this guy the story about you seeing it Bigfoot, and suddenly he puts out a book about him. You think somebody would come forward. Never happen. Allen was never heard from him in And there's the reason why this is getting important. Flash forwards. After writing that book as the book to now in eighteen eighty two, splash forward or Tenny Roosevelt people personally annoying thing. What's one of the first things he does is for National Park Service. And I don't know if you guys know how many acres are involved in National parks. It's about eighty eight point five million acres. So flash fo Teddy Roosevelt's health president. He doesn't want people had a political class breaks. He's want people to think that he'd had monster sighting in the woods. And it's part in his child even when he catch blame. So that's why I think Teddy was down when he gets the better players. Teddy Roosevelt was on the Harvard rowing team. He was a college You guys, go, what the rolling rowing team does, the little skin can do what the nigs like idea called skulls. He was the front guy, the number one guy in that along the rowing team and because of you. It does. Even the number one day in front of its new that was his nickname in college. Anybody want to guess what the front man and the stall team is called the bound same spelling every day. So I firmly believe with just everything I've looked at it from a toss point of view, I think that when the steady Roads now, if you can take that as a leap of faith and it's not a huge dream of faith, and I think it's I've got a solid case that album actually dig Teddy, But if you can take that out of a leap of faith. After Teddy created the National Park said he also set aside a lot more areas for hunting worsers. Teddy Roosevelt was personally responsible for the creation of the Mark Twain National Force to Mark Twain pare in Missouri and the Oos. A National Force in arcis just between those two national courts about five million acres. That's a lot of j But here's the ticker. A lot of people will look at the national part Native eighty eight one five million acres and man, it's a lot. Well, we'll have a little deep dive in that. We started looking at the government areas like what they call public use areas or game reserve areas, wildlife management areas all areas that are controlled by the Bureau of band Management, which is a lot. Any I want to guess how many acres that are actually far under government control that will not allowed to have full access to over that's in the United States, States, the United States and the last over a billion acres we're not allowed to lasses. What's a new I know for a fact we have multiple sightings for four years of Missouri about the soldier got the station. Heard a lot of weird craft in the woods at mine. We had a place out there they called a million dollar hole. It was an old quarrage that was inactive for young trippers. They wouldn't stick your butt out there in the middle of the night. Is an unloaded whatever the guard do. I've heard some weird craft in the woods out there standing guard over an empty pit. There's a lot of siders coming out of Fort lender Wood. Anybody would care a wolf? Care's guess what Fort wond Wood. It's hard up. I mark frowning National Forces and twenty five thousand acres of Fort Leonard Wood. Most of it is marked twenty National Wars. A lot of these sightings don't the militaries. I don't think that's a coincidence because most of those bases are for thousands of acres out of Fort Campbell. I think it's like twenty eight gens and that's just maybe thirty minutes outside of a yep. I don't know if a veil but it had ever been to Albill, but I highly repe probably the creepiest place I've ever been in my life, and Land between the Lakes is in on the Kentucky Tennessee Board. It's about two hundred and fifty thousand acres on an a lot of dog man sidings ever been put side inside of day is truly one of the creepiest places I've ever been. Yell stand yes, Land between the Lakes, Oh yeah. But as anybody care to gives with underall deal age, plot of is very easy for these things to find. It gave get to some furs later I use for work security when I'm still with Deady. I worked down security over my seven Silver Dollar City. Anybody who've ever been to Silver Dollar City, anybody ever taken the came dirty? Okay? Anyone to hear something creepy after hours when the park was closed. I was armed security and I had a lot nine millimeter bistol and I had a twelve age shock that walk in that partment from the management of Silver Dolla City, And I'd give you a direct quote, no matter what you hear coming from that cave, do not go in at four hours. That was art direct. Don't care what you hear, don't go in. They tried to tell us of this quiz quick out the year quality. If they take tourists from there all day, why in the year stud they went back to hunting. But I've heard some weird crafts coming from that cave, heard like whole moans. I've heard what sounded like language coming out of it. It wasn't anything I spoke. It wouldn't even sound like I spoken language. It sound I'm more like gibbish. And that cave goes for my They fully explored. There's a public area, and there's areas they stay out of because they don't want to explore because they have fluffed. You wouldn't want to get caught back in a cave. They're the flood. I'll tell you that. Whether it's funny, how so much of this stuff just conneced together, so when you look at the individual things, they don't always make a lot of sense. You're like, Okay, that's an interesting thing. But when you start connecting the strands of the web and pointed out how much of this stuff is connected, I think that the government has known about these things for a very long time. I think they had no amount it since at least Sendy Roosevelt's day, maybe even longer. I stumbled across a Printon News picked a artible from eighteen twenty two from Indiana little town called Edinburgh. In Edinburgh, Indiana, in eighteen twenty two, more than a dozen people recorded seeing what they described as a since fl baboon. I don't know about you, but I've never seen a baboon loose in hills in Missouri. I've seen it some weird craft. I've never seen a bad boon. But for more than a dozen people to describe it as a over six foot told baboon, there's nothing in nothing indigenous in North America. It's definitely identified. Was up like that. Even a bear Brandon Bears got count like, you're not going to confuse a bad boon in the babe that's just not going to have to see anybody knows, you know, they play. He's had whole strand Wood. They were following the Wild Dog and Barrituxus. Arkansas has had two in the last month failed Barrick X the first one, which was the first one. They add, I know, twenty five days when they got two in a month. I'm sure you guys heard about the guys that in Colorado the old hunders are stripped filling my like me, I thought that was odd. I've got a buddy who lives out there. Followed Tennis, he said, what's up the debt? He said, I'm waiting on the autopsyn Worries probably said, probably white Man's for you're up there. Okay. Worldwide, more than twenty five thousand people are struck by every very few votes. The accountants in the United States doesn't know why, but the average is about twenty five a year for people to be struck by life. Twenty five we had two happened at the same time. All fatalities that ended up itself was weird. It's an unlight stood down. Okay, I can go with that. Two weeks later, that's lurk two hundreds struck by light one okay, okay, two's a coincidents thousand of a dad three days ago, another one in Colloda an exact same area strepp until late and I've seen people hit by lightning. It's obvious. But they took over a week to get the autopsy out of the first two, which I thought was all that and we usually get up. I was a deputy are Freak County. We could general and get an autopsy report that in forty eight hours. And granted we're not saying Owers or Kansas City, but we've still got our autopsy before. It's pretty fund pretty get back pretty fast. What it didn't take over a week get an autopsy. Let's see just hog. There's a lot of hogs. Study. I didn't money to make two tears. There's a lot of weird stuff that's happening in the world today. Some of it, yes, natural causes. I get that it happens. But when academy started urging, we've got to ask what's going on. I'm not thinking it's this big foot later, I'm not thinking it to you up overlate, but I'm just thinking it's weird. It's out of the ordinary, and tapping in a lot things that didn't happen before, and now becoming almost daily. Every everybody remember what happened back in twenty twenty the black played in the twenty first century whenever when we started shutting everything down, everybody stayed home. We've had it. We've noticed this right here in Springfield, animate stamping, when people stopped being out, stopping in parks, stop being out on the trails, animal skin culture. Can an driver on Springfield see there are ringing doorbellt cameras here in town, like we're within a mile up here. They've thought a mountain long on the ring doorbell camera. There have been black bears in people's back yards right here in Springfield. We're the third largest city in the statement here, not one of what conxactly saying local Campa City, but we're two hundred fifty thousand seple in the Great Metro area. And the seas animals were way in town bad enough, and in and of itself is off. When we started getting like deer and other prey animals coming into town. Sure the credators are going to fall, but that's also happening with bigfoot sudies. We're getting more were fiftooth sightings and they were having the four There was a FIFO siting here in Springfield, on the north side of town.
Speaker 1: It's half a mile.
Speaker 2: From the city of Winds inside take I've been trying to get the video for the last month. Suppose of their security can video that the bigfoot going through their dumpsters, But I can't hit anybody to get me a copy. But the reporter persists paring numerous employees in the restaurant had seen him when they go to take the garbage, had it, So why not why they're coming into the town following the game with another thing I think is contributing to that for them coming into looking at trash. How many of you guys, if you're hunters, I know one of the biggest concerns I have about hunting these days is a chronic wasting disease. Whenever you get a deal, you can check it in state of Missouri checkick for free. You can buy chronic wasting disease as kids. But twenty years ago, I'd never heard of chronic wasteing disease, didn't even know what it was. It's so interesting to see that some guys like Ted Dujit, who is a big advocate for observation is claiming that the government released chronic ois from the gree bout Purpose, whose first known accounts of chronic ostem disease was in telling him Saloo in nineteen sixty seven, and from there it's where it's to come everywhere. There's only two reasons that would be deliberately the one they're trying to lemit what we can hunt, or two they're trying to limit what something else to uchronium wasting diseases not the only thing that showed up, you guys, seems the new thing about rabbits during that a cancerous form where they're growing what looks like tentacles out of their necks. Why is wild games so that they talked to it wasn't for the last thousand years. Now in the span of twenty years, just about everything we used to hunt, you've got to have you contested or you're free beating. Why is that strange? It's just another one of those things that really when you look at the bigger picture, and we've looked at all these things that's connected entities, it starts making a lot more sense on why it is you control the food, you control the population, and that applies to that applies to humans as much as it does to a big put population. And you notice that sense of chronic wasting disease is really taken off. Just tell me more fine encount's we've heard about, especially in the last the violent A games are way over. I've got a buddy that lives up there. The name's Fred Roll. If you guys have not seen the channels of arc sasquats, check it out. FREDI bret dude, these first nations from Alaska. He talks about encounter stories from the tribes up there that don't generally get calls anywhere else because they don't to home down siders. But his story is a frank. First time I talked to fred If he talked about his first encounter where they were at him and his uncle and his cousin were attacked a hunting cabin on the of you. It was the Act River. He says, they've already got out of there with the flies. And when he told me the story, he literally broke me down telling him his story, and he had stopped, couldn't go on. He had he had this. We had to wait about fifteen minutes where he could finish the story. Can you see somebody physically shaking talking about on these stories? I give them a lot of credence. And when you interview people, I would probably the interview put the house of people over the years. When you interview people, when you see people, you know, if you have any goose bump reactions or the hair stands going in orund their arms, or they they're voice catches, that's set that kind of stuff hard to think. You're seeing somebody having a viscial reaction to something they saw. And you've got two kinds of people. When they have a big foot siding. I talked to a lot of both, you've got to hold the first time they see it, they don't believe what they saw and they never want to see it again. And then you've got idiots like me if you want to go running up the woods see if it can finance. But those are general the two reactions. You want to know more. You want to pretend it didn't happen. I fine, I'm telling you from going to training seminars where the the topic would tell each other's stuff, they will not talk about public because we got a lot of boots. I'm not tired now, I don't get a crap. I don't have to be a testifying cort. I don't give me that stuff. I'll talk about this stuff on that. But I know a lot of guys that are still active and they will not tell their story. One of the best that I heard was from a guy who the deputy. I won't tell you what county, but it was along the Missouri Arkansas board.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: It was deer hunting in a section of the Mark Training National Force. There we go Mark running him. It was deer hunting in a section of the Mark Training National Forces and going to the same spot for years. One day he goes up to his deer stand. He said, about three in the morning, He said, out there, so we get everything settled in here. Like to get out there early. You gotta a tree stand. He had a soft side and like thrmal lunchbox. He took from the soft side lunch arch boxes with a cooler back and a few blowmy sayings, and he said it was apple. He pictures with him gets up to his deer standing, wraps at a strapper on his legs so he doesn't drop it and dozed up. It was a few hours until summrising. He had time dozed up. He said, next thing, I mean, I felt something pulling on that lunch force, he said. He opened his eyes and looked down, and that thing's head was at knee level with his knee. He said, I was a good ten foot off the ground. He said, it was tugging on that lunch. That's what you do. It said, don't fucking stratton. I didn't have it because I wouldn't have to die over too blown the sandwiches. And I said, well, didn't want you to do he said. He said, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not afraid. Good minuting. He said, oh, I was gonna kiss myself up in my tree. He said, I'm better have the lunchbox and watched it walk away. I said, you ever think about shooting? He said, I don't think. I had got sloped down. He said, I think wants massive, So I said, didn't want it. He said, oh, wait until I was sure it was gone and I can no longer hear walking, He said the clint and astown out of that deer stand. I went back to my truck and I in the woods. He said, I've been fact, I've sold my deer quip. Will not go back out there. He said back, if you want that deer stand, I'll take over that, but I'm not going back back there to get it. And uh he drew me an app sure, no, they're out there. What was left that they'd been out there a few years. And that's just one of many cases. And if you guys are familiar with the missing pool, one one cases. David Flyde is sophoer officer. He does forensic analysis of weird cases. And they had to meet it specific price. Anybody that goes missing in a national park, it doesn't to a file that, but they've got to go missing under very specific service. So those go on to need cherry picks. Those and even with those the what's the good new apartment? Their friends in national parks, national parks every anyway, they're very chintzy in the amount of information they'll give that. In fact, they will not even admit they amount of people that are missing at national parks because it's haggled internally. It's never there invite in outside law enforcement. Melissa the d News conducted, so we have actually no idea how people go missing our national parks, but they would go out of the profiles. Only the weird ones. And one of the most recent ones he's been doing is called missing flowing. One of the hunters, and these are guys who are familiar with the area and under that area for years. We're add and just vanished without a choice. Guys that had enough wood craft skills they could have got back from their view or new to stay in place. Here hunters, help me out here as you fall, fred your ankle out in the woods, what's the universe assign to help me?
Speaker 1: Shot?
Speaker 2: Shot? Three shots in the air. Never happened in the eighties deaths. They just vanished armed hunters two ball arms. I mean, end episode was a lot enough, But I thought that probably two or three dozen deer hunters over the years that have gone three hundred sides and they said I didn't take the shot because it looked two resume. But I think the missing four to one hunters took the shot. I think they took the shot and pisted it off. I would not try to bring down one thousand family. I'm will look two twenty three. It's not happening. A deer hundred two twenty three, a deer hundred with three las, but small calendar like that. You know, I don't want to say small caliber. And you take down a deer with the two twenty three, anybody over here is probably due dune. Would you go elt hunting on the two twenty three? That's too much ball. That's a lot of thick mustle, a lot of thick bone. Same thing with big truth, they're a lot bigger. They're bigger than we are. The thick bone, heavy mustle two twenty three probably up to a lot of bage, finely to a lot of painting, and that thing I was trapping about twelve or fifty fet er step of that. But people were talking about big animals with heavy muscles, heavy boneber So I think the guys that there were logan for gear who took the shot, all they really did was get it attention, which is a bad thing to do, or if I'm a lucky shot, if they took one out. I don't think these teams are ever alone. Very rarely we encountered an individual front being driven home from a clihybrand family buying larger. You see one, you probably there's probably eighty others you felt us, which is why even though when I go on on the woods, I go larmed, I would shoot one unless I absolutely had to maybe be one of those between getting me and me getting beat dying, or someone else that I'm with dying. Then I don't want to be the guy who drags wanted in town that's gonna open up its own home cattle fish. I don't know. I'm looking to bring one down, never have, never will with it comes what if? What if they are close? Thing? Really up to this? What if they are that intelligent and basically you just murdered somebody, So the same the same thing with the person if I the only thing I will ever and the only time I have little drawing my weapon off Perstuss and defends my home, fence, my family, same thing with me and I take fire arms, I will not use the less have. And I think that's probably what's been the same e grace for a lot of them. Does they didn't take this out. It really estranged me about all this. And the only these sightings of the encounters is they're on the rocks. We've been having war coming in. I've been deciding with reports every day I'm an email confidence, and inevitably, as territories encroach, some of those encounters come to be by them, So you've got to be jiffy. That's It's just the same thing with any animal out there. If you catch it on a bad day, it's no good on the counter. I was a rocking enter in the National Park with some buddies and went back back, came back in the late eighties, and I kept telling them I hear a bear. I'm then like, you' here a bear. But I'm telling me I hear a bear, And They're like, nah, there's no bears up here. And day the ranch just told us grizzlies up there on the rockies, I hear a bear. Luck, you're just being paranoid. We rounded a corner and I would have switched out and touched his bear on the nose. I played this game with my dog, ragled, but hit him on those and you at me want that I could have done that with the bear. And the first thing I said was don't run, not from the predatory game takes him the predatory instincts. The first thing I said was don't run. What do I hear? I love that. I was the only one there because we in the bed. If good buddy's there, I was listening to this bear. I could have went hit him right on those and I think at that particular moment the bear and I had this little connection because in my brain I was like, oh, it's a bear and the bear was like, oh, shift you're doing. And it went one way and I had the other. Now had it they have getting close to hibernation season. Or if that had been a mama the cubs give me story, I would have been dead before I could have DIGNI a step. But it went one way. I want the other. And it was a peaceful in gain happens happens with wil animals all the time. But try that went down the moose moose is and I'm ging you get to consider the praise peces. The moose was soomby to death. I remember people killed in the last every year by moose and decks. So any time you count a while, now you have the potential for it being at behind anting count. And then if you're gonna go on the wood, if you're gonna be going out camping, fishing, hunting, back backing for the hunting, just be sick. Be careful because there are things out there, especially in Missouri, that'll kill you if it gets a chicken, snakes, wolves, tie outs, air if you believe mean wild dogs, if you believe left you going on in Kentucky and Tennessee. I hear up a farm kid. We build a lot of dogs. You can't afford to love them. Take down your livestyle. I can't believe it be a neyed of with him to Kentucky, Tennessee. One of the ladies that was killed, I believe her last name was Apron. She was killed at Crook County, Tennessee. She was missing forty percent of her flesh lived long enough, he gets the hospital. Dogs don't even forty percent of a person in that thought a big tread. But they swear it down those dogs. And here's the kicker at the top. I've learned this. Used to they would just say no comment. But then and the old we got a lot of call the Freedom of Information Act. You can use the Freedom of Information Act requests to get the fives because their public record, any case and it's closed, is subject to a PRESI the friendom of Information had called. So now they're not closing the cases now they leave them open cases. See give me freedom of innovation of acted. In twenty twenty two, there was an Amazon drivers killed here in La Area up near Pantas City. I don't know. They blamed it on the dogs. They said the dogs in the house that he was delivering the package to killed one. You know how they got the dogs. They can keep the door in on the house and went in and shot the dogs in the house. Dogs in the body Amazon drivers next to this truck. That's still an open case. I talked to the corner and the sheriff of that county. Both of them said they've never seen the body torn up that death in their courage that one of those dogs was a mask. I've only asked this like, okay, those dogs are do the m lazy to attack for if they are the laziest dogs on the planet, where dogs I loves ours. Our masters could be eating my boys can't take food right out of his mouth. And he just looked at him like what who's he good for? I believes that they're not aggressive dogs, and well they're making good for you look not bad at press. It's got to be stuff I'm really bad and get a massive view aggressive so I don't believe it for a set that it just randomly attacked some driver find inside the house while the driver is outside. It's next to those treatments. Idn't buy that. But it's still considered an open case. Even though they publicly said the dogs did it. Case closed. Case is still open and won't reveal any I've tried twice to screen information at that they won't give us a stay. That seems to be the new no comment. They just to leave the case over so he can never be something by a preview information. Now, anybody I got any questions.
Speaker 5: At the Star the military, you can't from all out and talking about it.
Speaker 2: A lot of these guys only come forward after they're out of the military. While they're in. If they come forward at all, they come forward off the record. Eric back, there was our station with Camplington. Was it Camplington? I was enjoy why the word and we're doing it? Was they had the sights?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just did a video.
Speaker 2: On the nineteen sixty eight came Venterton and I was then in my for the Vendom poptions. I know it exactly the patient tar I interview the guy who was still active at the time who was doing the MP training in Port Leonard work. He said, they were coming back from the field an FTX. I don't know if you guys, it's a field training exercise. He was coming back to the FTX they did out on Arrange night five since that four flock and one and they were coming back. He was in the back of the deuce stam about half asleep. He said he was awoken by one of the other guys in the guy of the douce snap screen. He opened his eyes and there was a hairy on had reached into the back of the deuceman and took the case of anymore anybody's having found him or reason those that's a punishment worse than death chicken all crass. It's at least better than the one that based fall be chatted with being come telling me that founds tasty right there. It's a freeze drive. You have to reconstitute it padded the beef. If you reconstituted fin directions of form water, you get hot dog SuDS. If you reconstooed it with cold water and just get cold dog food. So the only way we could eat it was crush it up into the beans. And mix it up. Even then it taste it like crap. Those MRI's, I felt sorry for it. Two guarantee things about the MRI's. There are certain things that will get you the cracks and certain things that will lock you up for days, and they are affordable. Is if you don't get them together, you're in a lot of trouble. But yeah, reached in, reached in the back, produced to have to face it. I said, what do you guys do about it? You go? We told the instructors and they told us to keep it to ourselves and not pop about it. So this happens fairly regularly. But there are a number of Air Force facings that are constantly having to send security place off because they've gotten into the Bigfoot, have gotten into the tunnels beneath face those fly cops. Happens all the time, fairly out and some of what they off the mits. And just because it's a desert, don't take them not out there. They certainly are. These things can adapt to any environment, just like we. I believe that the baby foot are on nemberus much like us. I think they'll eat anything. But here's the funny thing, Bigfoot, especially when the the siding air forces waiting to look at them. I think there are a lot like bears. I think the bears is a perfect and out down here in a little over forty eight we got black bears are really big. Blackie is about six hundred pigs and that's good. Sounds like they're on members, sully berries, delly, ro jail, deli, trash, belly, eat pretty much anything they find. The constantly borrows m and in the spring they live pretty much off berries because it's a very high gallery meal and they can really wolf about those berry packs that you can see out. Okay, those aren't very risks. Once in a bloom we hear about a blackie at that not off little farther north get into Grisbly Territory, Bristol's ron nimbers, delly berries, lly, deer belly eating they can catch. But they will also eat roots and berries and pieces of trees, and it'll eat just about anything, especially when it's getting close to that pation. They got that fat, but they're not also they're also not opposed to getting the occasional hike. Grizzly bears are a lot more common attacks on humans and they're generally failed because you got something that weighed as much as a volkswagon coming again, odds are real good. You're not going to survive to be attacked. There was an incident reported. They had believe it was a Penali National Guard. I got this so park rangers when I was looked for the guy and they found what was left at his campsite. And then this park ranger was charged by one of the largest bears that were killed. And it's gonna last goose over to both of you tall and wait just north sixteen hundreds. It had killed and eaten that hike. And this is I've gotta tell you that I got my hats off to that park ranger because I would have been it would have been a very brown pensil moment if you get my meat. He had the present it's a mine. He had loaded a seven magnet into this thing, and I don't know if you guys ever shot as pretty powerful rifle. He dunloaded it into this thing and reloaded as he was backing it up and emptied it again. Finally killed the bear. When they get the bear and they do it acrops you on the bear. Of course they found they killed them a missing Hyper, but what they also found in the bear plus six slugs from a thirty eight caliber pistol at it's a chest play never penetrated beyond the chest to start. They got six in there and they found the gun. The club was left to the hyper. Bears are like sharks of the land. They're gonna need it. They just got you you need. But as poor Hyper was as good all that and thirty eight caliber and not enough to stop the bear oday airs, especially grizzlies, canon people. It's constantly documented, and they're a little more colder weather mostly mountains bordered states and now was aggressive. The the black bears we have here lowered in the lower States, but they tend to be a bit more aggressive. Are you even farther north into polar bear territory? One hundred percent of meat. It doesn't need berries. It needs people that are slow, and they eat seals and needs fish occasional cameraman, but bears are not to be messed with. They're not jokes.
Speaker 4: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: In Alaska, they tell people to leave their car doors along so they can jump in the car polar bears chasing it tells me that it happens often enough that they worry about it. I don't want to be chased by polar bear. It is currently the largest living mare of treaties on the planet. But there's a hunting guy in Alaska that thinks it's not the only species run it. Are you guys ever heard of the short faced bed? Short faced bear is depletely one to extinct about fifty thousand years ago. It's possible remin the populations of that could exist up in the deep North like Alaska and northern parts Canada. There's so few people live up there. As a guy took a couple of felt utters out, they dropped an elk, and this massive bear charged out, grabbed the elk and draggon relves. And the way they described it was it sound like a short faced bear. And I hope the god of Simes are still out there, because the short faced bear on average got nine two feet tall at time legs and weighed north of a tongue. Can you imagine sending in your deerstand that thing's going to knocked the tree over to get you out of that dear stand and those are daminas we know exists. But short faced bear we've got fossil records to show it exists. Dire Whips we know they exist. We've got all kinds of fossil records of things like dan in the Soviet There's about a dozen different humanoid creatures that have died out over the millennium. Data are on the same family tree as US Australia pithopis felt out man. There's about six p of them if you book back at the evolution of comminence across this planet. So why is it so hard to believe that something that looks a block like one of those mister still longer? Which I've talked to me about a couple of times. I know a lot of people that think very highly of her research, and other people that say she's just crazy. I don't know. I don't know. I'm allomopically form an opinion. I hope it's accurate. I really do. Because of the loss of Damer and Eldman this year, we're gonna need science. It's a fact that suck who really are thin need more mainstream scientists to take this serious? Have you any of you guys ever heard of a book called Them and Us by Danny Vendermen brave book that if you haven't read it, the full title is Them and Us How Neanderthal predation shaped modern man. The infolds a player and back in the eighteen hundred person in the NFL stoles the skeletons for a discovery the Old British Museum. They put her together and they made a look as human as they could. But Danny Vendervini had a friends again topologist to construct the skeleton to hem and what they came up. What's what I'm thinking. You guys haven't a chance to look it up on Google and look at images. Look up Danny vind We need him and us. What the amber thought reconstruction looks like is identical to the description of a lot of people are giving out the Sasquatch. It's covered in dark fur, it's bigger than us, bitterer eyes with a monologue and white in him. Looked up with him and us, you were going to be terrified because if that, if he's correct, that is probably the best theory for what sasquatch is in my opinion, because we know what existed and the characteristics, we can explain their hair shafts to that. I'm lousive. These are all slainable scientifically by things that already exist in the in the fossil red and I think to not compare those is a huge disservice to everybody that's done before. It's gonna have to take. It's gonna take people that are approaching this scientifically. It's gonna take people who are dedicated to proving these things exist without putting crazy theories on the If they're hard, time took people they exist, let alone that they take them. Say to it takes or whatever it is. And I'm not saying that's not costible. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying every once in a while, we'd mind something big. If anybody ever hear of the BILLI ach cool. The Billy eight was a legend in the Congo Basin. The natives in the Congo Basin had been four decades. For as long as we've been contacting, probably one hundred years or more, had been telling stories of what they called two or apes. They called them Alan hunters. The Billy eight was thought to be a myth for all of the explorers who went and asked Jack after on that does exist. Nineteen ninety nine they found him. They were trying to put out camera traps to catch something else in tyro and that's when they discovered the billiate b i l I, not Bilwai bi l the billy ach. It's a six foot tall relative of the chimpanzee that spends most of its time walking on two legs, uses his weapons hung slions, and is known to carrettell villagers what does that sound? And that's a modern discovery in our life. What we fifty years ago wouldn't believe exist. Hell, one hundred and fifty years ago, no people believe the Managin to really exist. Now we know how many times of expeditions going up in the mountains by the Africa but not seeing amram guts. That's why they didn't look that exist all. We've been up there dozens of times, we've never seen one. Because they're very good pipe. So that's exactening what we've got with the modern been put. They don't want me and they're very good at height. So when you go out there in the woods, look at them up look around. One of the best things you can do. And this is better than any gadget, any pacific equipment, any high take a piece of computerized software. This is the best thing you can do if you're really going to hell one seasons. Go to an area, set down and shut just before it. Give it about half an hour forty five minutes. The sounds of the woods will start turning, because if you go out there, any deer hunderds are going to know that you're getting your earscaned. Everything goes dead white until everything around you. It gets everything around you comp gets used to your presence. Everything's fine except that will and ansel, the squirrel it's gonna counting to try to give you a wook. So many times I wanted to just turn and shoot that squorld and then again do that and you're never been seen. Gear gotta be quiet. If you don't sit and listen, you never don't have an experience. Generally speaking, they will respond more to just trying to figure out what you're doing. Then they will be making all the loops of the world. And if I had had a good respond by doing that, but I've had much better response just quite setting. Still listen. Question.
Speaker 5: Some time ago I hurry where people were thinking that the biggest set it actually is a piece of dance a tree.
Speaker 6: It's actually them, thank you for that would instead of a piece of wood. And they were saying that, you think about how often does the bix but have the.
Speaker 2: Piece of wood that they treat them.
Speaker 5: And at the beginning of your speaking you were talking about all the different noises and stout and they make the whoopend noise and everything.
Speaker 2: Else, So why couldn't they make tree not noise with them. Now, I'm one hundredercent on board with you. I'm one hundred percent on board with you. Yeah, I don't know who you guys haven't been on the woods. Picked up a stick like at our tree, branch off the ground? Can it against the tree? About eighty percent of the time it just explodes. Yeah, any branch it's spent on the ground for any time, it all starts to rock. And if you hit that branch and need to treat, you're just gonna send frightens a crap out everywhere. So I'm pretty sure a big pit's not walking around the woods with a Louisville Slugger over shoulder, just waiting for somebody to go so we can go back. I don't think that's that I think. I'm not saying a twenty percent all of them, but I think a very good chunk of it is. I think so too, because it makes sense that they're not always but I have that piece of wood readily available to people on a tree.
Speaker 6: Marriage from what I understand, it's basically like the same sound hitting a tree, which different kinds of wood, instead of a different sound.
Speaker 2: So that's just what I was wondering what you were thinking about that. I think some of it's done with the mouth. I think some of it is done fucking chest slack. I've heard guerrillas do that makes a very deep something because they got a big barrel chest. I've heard that in the woods it sounds thump thong man, that's not a tongue pop. I think there's a lot of what they can take, not just the tongue pups. But as far as the wooden knock sound, I'm convinced that it is probably at least ninety percent to so and so is to me, that just makes more sense. Yeah, you think big puts out there with a freaking heavy lumbered to a little clunder over his shoulder pointing to wrap out horse code. Do his buddies. You've just got something that he keeps on all the time. As Jim Doug's right, But you mentioned primes d exist. What happens you succeed in the enemy the grape and I'm see follow up through up crime and protection on this stener. If the government ever comes forward amidst these things exists or we have definitive proof, they're gonna have instantly be gonna taking pieces. I guess remember what happened in the Oregon back in the eighties when they discover any certain species at owl, it's shipt logging down in that area for thirty years. It's gonna have that exact same sept. We've already got the land set aside, and we were talking about there earlier over a billion acres that was owned by the government and we're not about that full access to eating today over a billion acres. So they could do it. They could court an off entire areas, and I think they are diet and I think we call them national parks. Yeah, you go into Yellowstone, there are areas you can't there are places that you just can't go. And they even tell the part rangers got well rangers gonn miss it. They just don't want to, and unfortunately it doesn't. And I'm not saying it's all big foot predation. I'm not saying enough, Timmy wanton Wood, you can buy a big foot. I'm not saying that at all. What I'm saying is, remember the bear. Nine times out of ten, you could have a perfectly peaceful and counter. You can catch one in a bad move, or you get too close to the kid, or and it's old and can't hunt anymore. What do you think? You've got a big foot that's frugush in seventy for the human years, not as fast as he once was, Lincoln and misses and teeth, can't hunt like he used to. He steps on on the trail. He looks to his left and there's a deer rather than about forty miles an hour up the hill. And he looks to his right and he sees a guy broking stocks with headphones on, dipping down the trail. He's gonna go. We want that thing, tastes like because he's gonna catch So I think it's opportunistic. I don't think that we're constantly on the venue, So I think there's more things like chronic wasting disease, of the diseases among rabbits, and other diseases that are appeared A pair him. I think it's gonna have to find a hundred foxes. If you're filling, go out of the woods. If you're got go out looking for big float, champion unting fish and whatever. Be careful, protect yourself and come home, sit, take a med kit. Takes something to protect yourself. And because at the end of the day, then once you get to the homestaye, once you guys to experience the woods, because a day of the woods to me is better than any day of the city. I don't take a day of the woods over a game in the city any day, even if I don't have the day thing. A day of the woods is a day well spent to me. And if you're going to have a chance to really appreciate INChO out that you really should take a full food chair behind you, a placed by a river and sit in and you'll find your stress melting away. Be safe because there are things out there, especially during that can only there's tutors, ammonis, dios wolves. There are worlds in Missouri. They didn't use fee. They've been reintroduced, oh plus snakes, no groups, and then we've got the worst of all, the greater North American myth. You never know what a legal bro or somebody flab out the woods the composer. You get shot over that I have anything else. That's my point. My closing is, if you're going out there, please be safe, Please be care of your pleasures and take good notes. Have they say take only pictures, leave only photos. Thank you In