Speaker 1: So just be honest, because that's what I do. Kind of struggling this morning pretty heavily. So if you're joining us live, hey, i'd appreciate your prayers. If you're joining us later, sorry for breaking the fifth wall. We're supposed to as a host, just do the job. And usually I can do that. I haven't. I haven't been this upset beginning of program since Rush died. God rest you, maha. So we'll try to get into this news. The closing argument, maybe this is this solution is the hilarity of the emptiness of Kamala Harris, the audacity of her emptiness. Her closing argument is because Hitler solid original unique never been applied to Trump before. It will show. I'll see if I get there. But I'll start with something happy ish. It's happy beautiful photos my wife was kind of to send to me. It's about Halloween and a costume my daughter chose, and it says everything about her, so much of what I love about her, about who God made her talk about this with the help of renew dot healthcare, a little bit your quality of life by getting actual healthcare renew dot healthcare. And of course I won't get through today without the help of God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the hind mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile toired to her Man.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times through which God has decided we shall live. I got to get the guys from Bioptimized is on the Horn and have them create something for mornings like this. Maybe it's Bone Frog Coffee that could do that for me. Everybody at some point is someone's child, and very often in life people go way off track. And sometimes it's helpful to look back and to look at a time where things had this simplicity. And that's a cliched statement, and I hate cliches. My daughter once dressed up for Halloween, and well many times my wife aster in year, what do you want to be for Halloween? What do you want your costume to be? I mean, we'd had many costumes. At one point she said, you once forced me to be a pea pod. We said, no, a pee. We'd called our daughter the pe because it was just a miracle that here she was inside my wife's body, just this little pea. So I can't recall if we had a yeah, we had we had leaves in that, so it was it kind of a pea pod. We forced her to she was a little baby, but she looked at the picture. She forced me to do that. You we forced you to wear everything. At one point, when I'd read The Hunger Games to her, no, let me say that again. I recited The Hunger Games to her because it was all over culture and she really wanted to see that. And I said, wow, wait, you know what before that ever happens. Because it's a super violent movie, I need to recite it to you. I'd read the book multiple times. I loved it. I thought it was a great book. I still think it's the best political commentary maybe of our age. So I recited the story to her from memory, and it did all the accents, and she'll admit that it's one of her favorite parenting moments or processes. Because we'd go downstairs and I'd tell her the next chapter. She dressed up in a sort of Catnus inspired outfit that actually looked more like Robin Hood, but it was I think it was Cats inspired, complete with a bow and arrow of a picture of that in my mind, that we have the pictures. But that was nearing the time when things were going to get really complicated because I I personally opened the door to a spiritual attack on our family. I personally did that. I did it through pride. You remember the story, right, do you. I'll tell it. Then we'll get to the happy part, because there's a happy part to this. Give me this man, I'm still struggling. I wasn't joking when I was thinking about getting with Matt and Wade a baptisers, saying, hey, can you create just something for me? Because sometimes it doesn't happen very often, but sometimes emotions are running so high that I cannot. It would be immoral for me to hide it from you. It would be immoral, you know. And there's such good partnership this program. I've been talking about mass signs my friends. A friend named Dave, a church, great servant of the Lord Man, great servant. Such a life he's led. Oh my goodness, you talk about a man who has a beautiful testimony in what Jesus could do. He came to me and said, is this stuff really solid? It's really solid? Okay, so you take it I absolutely take it. There's nothing I talk about on the show that I don't use. If I say I use it, I use it. And so he's purchased some mass simes and he's talking to me the other night. How long does it take to get here? I'm really excited for this. I love hearing that. Honestly, my last shipment took about a week. There was some supply chain stuff. You remember that if you have not tried mass simes and you take any digestive enzyme at all, please just try this. And if you're in any form of restrictive dieting or you're trying to maintain muscle, let me tell you and a side by side analysis. You don't get more impressive than this. In my mind, people who took mass simes saw a one percent increase in the presence of amino acid in their bodies. Amino Acids are the building block of proteins. Proteins are the building block of muscle. Muscle is that which sustains life. Your heart is a muscle. You want to maintain muscular intrigity as long as you can in life. So you going to go to biptimizers dot com. Slash Todd that's Bioptimizers dot com slash todd. You get ten percent off all their products starting with mass times, but all their products Biptemizers dot Com slash Todd. So the way I opened the door to the demons was on the issue of the lives of transgenderism. And I've told the story before, so I'll make it the quick version. We did a panel. On that panel was a woman who lived as a man, very successfully, very reasonable human, lovely person actually, And I told this person named Mac, I really I'm gonna loathe hurting your feelings during this panel. I already love you. You're such fun, so intelligent, so accomplished. And Max said, hey, that's one mirror like let's have a discussion. And Mac and I ended up embracing after the discussion, and Mac was perfectly reasonable. Great discussion. There was a person through whom great evil is done at that event, six foot four inch, called himself a flower and I don't know, Alex, you might remember this, do you remember this? And he showed up Alex by the way behind the scenes producing, just so people could say, who is Alex? Alex is producing? Alex has been with me ready for a long time, and I was here, so we were shaking hands and fellow talk show host Guy and Kirby Wilberb was there. Kirby love you, miss you, and up walks this guy who called himself Flower, six foot four, wearing a two to two for real, big beard, lots of tattoos, and he extended his hand to shake my hand and said, actually, I know who you are. Your name is Flower, and I prefer not to shake your hand. And he said, okay, he said, I think I forgot how to solve your problem with trans people. Okay, yeah, you know what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna let your wife and daughter blank on my lady. That's what he said about my daughter, my wife. So what should my response have been? Response should have been, you know, fair, you don't frighten me. I serve the Lord Jesus and the Lord Jesus alone, you and the demon surrounding you don't frighten me because through the delegated powers of Jesus Christ, I rebuke, I reject, I renounce you. You have no power over me. What's and you don't frighten me one little bit? Be gone? It's not what I said. I accepted the devil on his own terms. So what I said was, I know your real name, and my understanding is that you are the muscle for Danny Askini at the Gender Justice League. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my understanding. I know, Flower, that you are used to scaring my friends who are soccer moms by stalking them at work and getting them fired, and going to their places of employment and showing them pictures of their little kids walking home from school, pictures you took over weeks at a time. I am not a soccer mom. I grew up half redneck, and if my wife's name or my daughter's name leaves your hole again, I will cut your effing head off, and I won't think twice. There was a cop standing next to us. It's a Pierce County sheriff, a sheriff's deputy, and Flower turned to the officer said, did you hear that the officer's right there. The officer said, yeah, the part about you threatening to rape his wife and daughter. I heard that, but I couldn't hear what he said back to you. I got a bad I got a bad ear. So I accepted the devil's terms. You and me see the devil's half red neck too. I'll meet you after school, You and me. What's the long after that? That a spiritual attack rocked our family, rocked it. And the connection to that event was unmistakable. When I had been treating the demons as more powerful than God, things kept getting worse until I read the Book of Job. I was reminded of the spiritual background. They reminded of the spiritual background. I began to speak again on topics that Satan didn't want me covering, including exposing people like Flower and the entire army of Nagan wannabes. Remember the Walking Dead, best villain in TV history, incidentally, most interesting, best performance. So these guys would then dress up like Megan and show up to events where the world had decided it was very, very important that men in Tutu's read sexually provocative books to kids in libraries, you know, Drag Queen's story Time, And they would chase these women out, women who protested this with baseball bats wrapped in barbed wire. Some of those were women pretending to be men. And as it began to speak out, God began to intervene, and things began to change, and that spiritual attack began to recede. Imagine that God coming and saying need some help. Looks like you're getting beat up. Maybe I should jump in, and he did praise God. Before all of that, there were the innocent times. I'll show you these pictures in a second. In the second, I'll show these pictures because my wife one day said to my daughter, what do you want to be for Halloween? And it was the most beautiful thing, just absolutely nails down who God made my daughter. And this was a time back before I really started thinking about, you know, what would retirement look like? And I don't think I'm ever going to retire. Really honestly, I don't think that will ever happen. But you might, You might might. Wait might see my friend Zach Abraham, the chief investment officer are Borock Capital Management. He has a very unique view of retirement. Retirement means to Zach that you know exactly how much money you're gonna have every month after you retire for the rest of your life. Now, I'm not saying that Zach can't do that for us. He does handle our money. That's why he handles our money. What I'm saying is, I don't think I personally will ever retire the way other people think of retirement. I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think that's me. Maybe that's you, Maybe retirement service building the Kingdom, maybe it's golf. You decide, but it's made more difficult with what's going on in world events. Zach Abraham, chief investment officer Borock Capital Management, is giving his first free life webinar post election, so we'll know who one or who's been installed in all likelihood. This is November twenty first, at three point thirty Pacific. It's a free live webinar. Zach will answer questions about post election. How does he viewing things, what does he think might unfold. He's not a soothsayer, doesn't pretend to predict the future. He can just look at policies and how they're likely to affect your retirement. So are you really going to retire five, ten or fifteen years from now or do you need to make some radical changes in your retirement portfolio? Radical this way, Zach manages actively manages every portfolio, which can reduce risk and volatility, and he is obsessed with risk management. Well depending on who wins, well, I mean no matter who wins or is installed. Risk management is big, so you can register for this. It's free, but you have to register to at ten. Go to Know your Risk radio dot com. That's k and ow you risk radio dot com or call eight sixty six seven seven nine risks. Really better to use the website for the freelab weboners Know your Risk Radio dot Com.
Speaker 3: Investment Advisory Services Trek Financial loc and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. The opinions expressed in this programmer for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual around any specific security. Any references to performance of security, so it thought to be materially accurate, and actual performance may different investments involved risk and or not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Track twenty four to three zero eight.
Speaker 1: Here was the happier time. My wife said what do you want to be for Halloween? And my wife and my daughter said, I want to be a crow. That's so beautiful. This is a picture of my daughter dressed as a crow. This happens to be at Looking at the background, I think that's at school. We have some ones later at church she wore this twice. Man, if you're if you're on the audio version of the show, let me try to describe this. My daughter has a long black beak or beautiful beautiful face, blue eyes sticking there, and she's wrapped up in this black hood. And this was a flapper outfit, because I think at one time she did something at school or dressed up as a flapper. They did something at school. And my wife sewed and sewed and sewed and turned this into a crow. And I'll tell you why. I love the fact that she wanted to be a crow. This is a picture, a better picture of the full crow outfit, the whole black dress and that the hat. You can see how the there's feathers that she has coming down from her sides of her face and the long long beak. This is the view from the side now she has here. Yeah, that's that's at church. I can tell by the carpet. That's at our church. I can tell by the bricks. And that's our daughter with her little basket, because we've got to go do that at church and the grown ups whould hand these kids candy. And this is the man. This is the picture of all pictures to me. This is also at church. That's in the that's in the gathering area. That the side of the cafe area. That's me a long time ago and roughly, Oh, I'm guessing eighty pounds heavier with some really awkward looking octagonal glasses. Yeah, that is like totally awkward, Todd, good call. And I'm wearing a leather jacket. That was a really nice leather jacket, by the way. And that's my daughter obviously in my arms. That was before I divided. That was before I invited the demonic attack. The reason I love that she chose to be a crow is so stinking common crows are everywhere. She's probably four there, we had crows everywhere, but she found them special, so she didn't care that other kids weren't crows. An adult said, they guess what you are? What are you a raven? I'm a crow? A crow? Even at four, she knew that crows were very smart. Then this happened. We had a crow who used to visit the house. He would land on the deck and look into the window, and I realized later that's where this came from. This crow would often land In fact, my wife and I once had Baby Crow come to visit us when we were living together, and Sid, there's this crow that was injured, and we fed it, and I'm not kidding for a year after and we just nursed this crow for a couple of weeks. And for a year, that crow would come and visit us, and we could tell because its wing was all screwed up and it had a very unique caw, so we could actually tell baby Crow from others. And baby Crow would come and visit us and walk up to us. My daughter said, maybe, maybe before I was born, maybe baby Crow was telling you was on the way. Maybe I don't think she's gonna dress up as a crow again, maybe because she's still that unique. One of the reasons I love her so dearly. There's no easy way to shift gears into the political other than this. When I invited that demonic attack upon her family by taking satan On on his terms rather than defeating him instantly with the power delegated to us by the Lord Jesus. When I did that, I invited evil. If I had realized that earlier, I could have called in the Lord Jesus to dispel the evil. Kamala Harris, fresh off of saying that the name of the Lord Jesus does not belong at her rallies, that you are at the wrong rally. Kamala Harris is making her closing argument, and the closing argument goes like this, but Hitler, but Trump is Hitler man. It's powerful and it's unique. We'll get into that, but before we do that, I want to point to a moment during the Joe Rogan podcast Joe Rogan experience with President Trump, which, by the way, we'll talk about this in the three Stories version of the show. I'll show you in detail the ways in which this is being absolutely shadow banned. Reclaim the Net has looked into this. It's YouTube and Google just feverishly shadow banning the full Joe Rogan Donald Trump interview, and they have the so called receipts to show that. So we'll get into that. I'll share this Joe Rogan thing. In these closing arguments Kamala Harris is making with the help of people like John Kelly, who uniquely hates President Trump. John Kelly, who is lying what he says that President Trump wanted Hitler's generals. I know he's lying because he's just saying it now. In twenty twenty four, when it supposedly happened in twenty sixteen. John Kelly is lying, probably to maintain power and access to the military industrial complex's cash flow system, which deeply offends me because it has taken the lives of friends of mine, and more importantly, it has affected the life of a friend of mine. My friend Tim Krukshank, is a founder and CEO of not just Bone Frog Coffee, but Bone Frog Sellers. One of the things Tim has shared with us is how much time he spent away from the family as he was on three deployments on our behalf as a medic attached to the seal teams, and how his dear wife, Liz, who is absolutely with the Lord Jesus, after an incredible battle, Tim fought to help keep her alive, way way past the time doctors said it would happen, and I'm talking about fifteen years longer than the doctors said would happen. That's how obsessed and beautifully obsessed Tim is with this was and is.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Tim doesn't just have bone Frog Coffee, he has Bone Frog Sellers. That's got the same exact logo, that is the frog that indicates a fallen Navy Seal. Ten percent of proceeds go to the Navy Seal Foundation to help the families of fall in Navy seals. And of course that's all nice and good, and you can say, hey, I could make a donation. I've got my wine. Let me pause and tell you that, just like he did with Bone Frog Coffee, Tim consulted wine experts before creating Bone Frog Cellars so that they could teach him how to make great wine. The vintage my friends drank at our house was twenty fifteen. And it's interesting. The more familiar with wine people were, the more they the bigger fans they are of wine, the more they seem to love Bone Frog Cellars, particularly my friend Tom, who is very knowledgeable about wine. And I joke about wine because I don't drink it. It's just does an appeal to me. But my friend Tom, I joke about this. He is a man of great knowledge about wine. He liked him are low better than the Cabernet, which really shocked him. And it went well with dinner. But then my daughter not yet legally allowed to well, no, this is this Idaho. No, that's right, it's not yet legally allowed to drink. She likes the wine as well. She said it was delicious. Tom talked in detail about the body it has, et cetera, the legs and the nose, and pairings with different foods. So you can try this. Get tempercent off go to Bonefrogsellars dot com. Todd that's Bonefrogsellars dot com slash Todd get tempercent off. I know that ten percent of proceeds go to the families of fallen Navy seals. This is Donald Trump present, Trump and Joe Rogan talking about Trump's three hour appearance unscripted appearance on the Joe Rogan Program. And could someone else do.
Speaker 4: This show like this? Can you imagine Kamala doing this show? I could imagine the floor she was supposed to do it, and she might still do it, and I hope she does. I will talk to her like a human being. I would try to have this kind of an interview with you. I hope she does, because it would be a mess. She'd be laying on the floor coma, She'd be saying Colin the medics.
Speaker 5: I think we'd have a fine conversation. I think I'd be able to talk to her. I wouldn't try to interview her. I just try to have a conversation with her and hopefully get to know her as a human being. That was my goal, having her on, trying to get her to express herself. Just as I don't know if these I don't think these formats are good. I don't think that two people.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: First of all, I hate the idea of the presidential debates because I hate the idea of a time limitation on complex ideas. Also, you have to break.
Speaker 1: I think you have to have the debates sell right.
Speaker 5: But the way they do the debates, I think is the wrong way to do it. I think they should have a conversation. I think you and Kamala, you sit across a table with no one in the room but the two of you.
Speaker 1: Of course, that would be so good. It would be so good to have that happen.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It would be better to force them to spend the day together, like do the survivor thing. Take the two candidates and say, hey, look, there's raw material for food, but it's all raw. It's gonna have to be cooked. There's nothing here you can eat that can't first it must not first be cooked. And yeah, there's water, but there's a faucet, you're gonna have to hook up. There's instruction, YouTube videos, or you can go twelve hours without water. That might be that Kamala Harris takes the faucets and murders President Trump from behind. That would be fitting who she is. It might be that it's a screaming match. It might be that it becomes horrible, or it might be that be forced to work it out and then film the show not going to happen. But wouldn't that be amazing. So the Democrats, all of them, have their marching orders. This comes straight from the people who are running Kamala Harris, absolutely straight from them.
Speaker 7: So yesterday we learned that Donald Trump's former chief of staff, John Kelly, a retired four star general, confirmed that wild Donald Trump was president. He said he wanted generals like Adolf Hitler had. Donald Trump said that because he does not want a military that is loyal to the United States Constitution. He wants a military that is loyal to him. He wants a military who will be loyal to him personally, one that will obey his orders even when he tells them to break the law or abandon their oath to the Constitution of the United States. In just the past week, Donald Trump has repeatedly called his fellow Americans the enemy from within and even said that he would use the United States military to go after American citizens. And let's be clear about who he considers to be the enemy from within. Anyone who refuses to bend a knee or dares to criticize him would qualify in his mind as the enemy within. Like judges, like journalists, like nonpartisan election officials. It is deeply troubling and incredibly dangd that Donald Trump would invoke Adolf Hitler, the man who's responsible for the deaths of six million Jews and hundreds of thousands of Americans.
Speaker 1: Says a woman who is party to arming Hamas with how much money? Arming the Taliban with how much money in tanks and planes and helicopters and intelligence and databases not just in our troops, but on Afghan citizens who helped us as A woman whose party exterminates little babies one hundred thousand a day, not quite a month, says a woman who quite literally helped get cops killed. But let's let her continue. Sorry she was talking, I'm talking, I was talking.
Speaker 7: Of This is further evidence for the American people of who Donald Trump really is. This is a window into who Donald Trump really is from the people who know him best.
Speaker 1: Proverbs, chapter eighteen, verse two. A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. Let's understand something. John Kelly says, this what happened in twenty sixteen. So for eight years he kept it to himself. This grave threat got it. Proverbs chapter twenty nine, verse eleven. A fool gives vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back. That's me accepting Satan's fight on his terms. That's the roar of the left and the mocknbird. Media and academia and pharma vent to their spirit, Hitler, Hitler, instead of quietly holding it back. And let's be clear about something. See that's their phrase. They like to confuse you. Then say I'll be clear. Proverbs chapter one, verse seven. Fear the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom and instruction. Had I feared the Lord properly, I would have invoked the Lord. When Flower came up to me. I didn't do that. This tactic of calling Trump Hitler. There's a guy named Robert Stirling, and he wrote about this on Twitter dash accent. It's a really good write up. Describes as a CFO investor, sneakerhead, former Fortune one hundred m and a United States Marine Corps vibes rarely serious but always pausitive. Let's talk business for just twenty bucks. Yep, you can talk business with them, just for twenty dollars. And this is part of what he wrote in regard to what he calls a si op, which I agree. And he goes through this setup and he gets to the part I wanted to focus on, step three, the chain reaction. The New York Times in the Atlantic offer credibility for the narrative's nucleus. What they can't offer is widespread distribution. Americans get their news from a range of sources that is wider than ever end as it might be offered offend those who took out two dollars in student loans to attend Columbia Jay School. Most of them don't turn to the so called Paper of Record or once great literary magazine intellectually bankrupted by the widow of the guy who invented the iPhone. Fortunately, for the orchestrators of our syop. Though. If there's one thing the media hates even more than Donald trumpet's missing out on all the clicks and impressions from a hot story. Within hours of the two original articles going live, one of them calling Trump literally the reincardation of Hitler, within minutes, in some cases, virtually every other mainstream publication released a derivative article that summarized the salacious claims in the source article. By the end of the day yesterday, there were hundreds of such releases from CNN, MSNBC, CNN, ABC news Week, Axios, business insider, huffing posts, et cetera. These deriva articles don't merely disseminate the narrative's DNA. Further, they also serve to reinforce it and provide it false legitimacy, creating the unjustified impression that dozens of news outlets have looked into this rather than just two. When Americans open up Facebook and see countless articles from countless different sources all saying the same thing, they become more susceptible to the narrative, even if they might otherwise be skeptical. The share volume of logos and logos and headlines overwhelms the mind's natural hesitation to question the propaganda. And he did a great job of providing a screen grab of all the headlines John Kelly and Trump. He's literally hitler and true. Content density is a big deal in search engines. I was once correctly accused of of hijacking Google's system to do the financial policy CA. I worked with a great, smart group of people, and I understood how to game Google really well. So we became the number one search phrase if you searched Nancy Pelosi's name Nancy Pelosi. We became the number one return across the entire Internet in about a day search for name, get fire Nancy Pelosi dot com. We owned it. We did that by doing a technique called one Google bombing and the other called Google bowling, so knock down results we didn't want to have up top and to lift our results up. And there's a formula to it.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Google came to my office because they loved this fundraiser we did. That raised about five million bucks in like two or three days. I think it was three days. They wanted to write a paper about what we did. So the Google representative sat down and said okay, well tell us hey did this. So I told him and they came back and wrote me a note and said, hey, no way. She she called me. She didn't want writing. She called me, hey, we can't. We can't write a paper about this. Why. He said it was one of the most brilliant campaigns you've ever seen, Todd, You totally gained the system. Well yeah, yeah, just like the Democrats do. See they get away with it, but we know how it's done. So I'm telling you, guys, all of us, these guys, no heart's done. Very purposeful. Hillary Clinton had to step into this, and that's always big news because Hillary, as you know, is a thoughtful and calm litigator of the facts. She a lawyer after all. So it showed that A second same guy talked with the other night about Optimizers' mass signs also said he's thinking about buying the soap Alan Soaps, and I hope he does. I mean, if it's something he wants to do. There's a big, big difference in Alan soaps. And I've talked so much about the company and Alan. The young guy who's thirteen and he's been through about eighteen operations. He's just so high up on the autism spectrum. It's so so, so hard, and he's joyful a lot of the time. I'm sure he has moments for all. He's thirteen and he's been through eighteen operations. But I don't talk enough about the soap. The soap is a joy to use. Like I don't want to get into how my skin feels, because ain't nobody want to know how my skin feels when I'm naked. But I'll tell you this. Wash your hands with it one time and see the effect it has in your hands. To me, it doesn't leave any film behind. The sense are well, they're unique, and some of them are very manly, like cedar with jasmine is a very manly scent. There's others that are less manly. Watermelon jasmine is well, it's a beautiful scent, but I don't want to smell beautiful. I want to smell madly. So it's either scent free, which is plain, or cedawid jasmine for me. And then just the knowledge that it's made in America makes me feel better when I use it. Knowing it's made by a family with three generations of soap making expertise makes me feel better. About it, and then of course it's all natural. I love that particulars what pharma wiss did you to us? You can get your own go to Alan soaps dot com slash todd. You get ten percent off all the products there. Alansoaps dot com slash todd. It wouldn't be a political campaign calling people Nazis if it didn't involve Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Speaker 6: And you know one other thing that you'll see next week, Caitlin.
Speaker 1: Is this was prior to the Madison Square Garden events. Sorry, Hillary, you were talking.
Speaker 6: Trump actually re enacting the Madison Square Garden rally in nineteen thirty nine. I write about this in my book. President Franklin Roosevelt was appalled that neo Nazis fascists in America were lining up to essentially pledge their support for the kind of government that they were seeing in Germany. So I don't think we can ignore it.
Speaker 1: Now, Hey, Hitler held rally, So does Trump? He's Hitler? Does it get more evidentiary? Rallies are for Nazis. Who was the artist that MSNBC pretended was going to perform at the Kamala Harris rally? Was it Jaylo? They pretended that an artist was going to perform the second time they've done this, Beyonce, second time they've done this. Beyonce was there, but she didn't perform. I don't think she was ever going to perform at a rally, but rallies or Hilariott when ad F. Hitler was dying, the I guess, I don't know if this is a belief for something. We know that he had syphilis, and I can't remember if we have evidence of this or it is conjecture belief. But he had syphilis and it had made it into his brain. And there were certainly Nazi generals who had become deeply concerned about Hitler. There were assassination attempts. Huh, But there was a cover up in regard to how crazy Hitler had become. Why can't we fight a war in all four fronts? Why can't we fight America and Russia at the same time? Why should I take a pause? I'm going to roll over the entire world. The combined forces of America and Russia don't stand a chance, not with all the other allies. Jordan, Nope, I'll defeat them. You know. The generals were saying, like a two Front war is a bad idea. You're going that deep into Russia, do you know they're going to cut off our supply chains. That's all they have to do is cut our food off and then we died the witchard. This is what happens when you invade Russia. But they covered it up.
Speaker 8: Can you say that you were honest with the American people about what you saw in those moments with President Biden as you were with him again and again repeatedly in that time.
Speaker 9: Of course, Joe Biden is an extremely accomplished, experienced and capable in every way that anyone would want if they're president.
Speaker 8: And you never saw anything like what happened at the debate night behind closed doors with him.
Speaker 1: It was a bad debate. People have bad debates. He is absolutely that's the reason why you're here.
Speaker 8: And he's not running for the top of the ticket.
Speaker 9: Well, you'd have to ask him if that's the only reason why.
Speaker 1: He said he was tossed. Joe Biden's the kindest, most caring, smartest person I've ever met, says the Manchurian candidate, covering it up. We all saw, incidentally. Know what's funny is when she called Joe Biden a racist during the debates. Do you remember this? She called that man a racist? And then when she accepted the role to be VP, the party bosses told Joe Biden she was going to be VP. She was asked about that, but you called him a racist. Do you remember what she said? That was a debate, but she called him a racist. That was a debate. It's just a bad debate. What are she regrets? Lying to the American people?
Speaker 10: You were a very staunch defender of President Biden's capacity to serve another four years. Right after the debate, you insisted that President Biden is extraordinarily strong given where we are now. Do you have any regrets about what you told the American people?
Speaker 7: No, not at all, Not at all.
Speaker 1: I have I believe her, I believe if your only question is a quest for power, I have regrets. If you've decided to make yourself a spiritual captive, how can you have regrets? After all you're gaining the world. This is the Todd Hermann Show. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.