Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, well thirty.
Speaker 2: For nine on a Monday. That's what I stop it. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jazz. How is Chety still on vacation? I know how long is she is still gone?
Speaker 3: She's still in the Dominican Republic. Yes, must be nice.
Speaker 2: I know it is Monday. So we have crazy Cash that's back on Wild as your chance to win one thousand dollars that is on Standby first, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Rays.
Speaker 3: Damn, we suck. We can't even win anymore. I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 4: If Jess's Giants team has more wins than the Raiders, then I'm gonna chug the worst thing on.
Speaker 3: That chuck wheel. So, yeah, this has been embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Anyways, Happy Monday, y'all.
Speaker 2: We're going to hold you to that. You should have said that.
Speaker 3: I know I'm going to need to figure out who left that talk back and then he and chugged the nastiest thing on there. Yeah, Jess is a New York Giants got to win yesterday on a Wow col blocked field goal. It looked like a penalty. Ton of the audience that's okay. Apparently it was legal. I don't know how, but it was. And uh yeah the Raiders, whoof that was a rough one. They got yikes, they got handled.
Speaker 4: Yes, I feel that we have the same record right now, Graham.
Speaker 3: If you want to up the bet and on this season, you let me know, talk talk talk that smack.
Speaker 1: Now we do have the same record.
Speaker 3: If you want to double up the bet or in preci you just let me know, show me where.
Speaker 2: To sign about it. I'll think about it. But I don't get to do this that often, you know, so you got to.
Speaker 6: You gotta let me fair a little bit, totally fair.
Speaker 2: Second talk back of.
Speaker 1: The day JV Crew, Well ride or die way and oh yeah and ye'll yeah.
Speaker 3: Tough morning though, but yeah, Raiders fans still showing up. I didn't think they want to show their faces after Bowdenix of the Bodex of the This is the rookie quarterback for the Denver Broncos who beat the Raiders.
Speaker 1: He threw for sixty yards last week, sixty yards in the game, and he.
Speaker 3: Looked like an all pro yesterday against raw That one wasn't good, Grammy.
Speaker 1: I can't really talk aside from football.
Speaker 2: How was your weekend? You went on a boys trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boys trip to Monterey. It was pretty good.
Speaker 3: After the show on Friday, drove down to Monterey and, uh, gorgeous, you know weather. It was a little bit cooler but sunny. Went oh this is beautiful. Get out of the heat a little bit, but nice sunny day. And we ended. We decided less we're going to play a golf tournament on Saturday, but we thought, oh, let's get a round in on Friday. So we went and played at golf around on Friday and I was putting on the sunscreen. I'm like, oh, it's gonna be just the most perfect day. And then the fog rolled in and it turned to night at two o'clock in the afternoon. Absolute, I mean, it looked like dinner time. It was nighttime, and I was like, I'm wearing shorts and a T shirt and it was freezing. Luckily the sun came back out again later and it'd be nice. But yeah, we played on Friday, actually played really well. Hadn't touched my golf clubs in exactly one year since this tournament weekend last year, and since then, no, I've been too busy off days in twenty twenty four slash end of twenty twenty three. I'm building the house, Selena.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm working on that seven days a week long for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I actually played really well, which was surprising, beat most of the group that we were with, So that was good and I had a good time there. And then Saturday morning was the actual golf tournament. I sucked at that tournament. It's just it's shocking to me how you can play great one day and the next day you can't even swing a club. It's like what happened between hungover?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean that was that part of it. Friday night, we went out to dinner and then drinks and downtown Monterey, shout out to Britanny Arms. The brit went bre and hammered down a bunch of shots, you know, and had to get time. I got to you know, I got pretty good buzz going to dinner. What I ate too much at dinner. So I was having trouble finding room where to fit all the shots that were.
Speaker 1: They weren't going.
Speaker 3: I just I was. And it was a long day, you know, Friday, you know, we worked Friday morning. By the time, you know, midnight, rolls around and were at the bars Friday night. I was on Yeah, I was exhausted, So get back to the hotel. We're staying in downtown Monterey, and uh, I'm just like, oh, I can't. All I want to do is go to sleep. I just want to go to sleep. I'm ready to crash, so you know, brush my teeth, go to climb in bed and the rooms it was nine room had like a big headboard behind the bed and it was lit up. It had lights built into the headboard and the whole room is like bright just from this one light. I'm like, I got to turn this thing off. Look around, look around. I can't turn the light. I can't find the How do I turn the lights off on this headboard? I can't figure it out. I finally find like there's a little knob on the side but the nightstand, and I'm like, Okay, this has got to be it. Turn that ub.
Speaker 1: Nothing's happening, there's nothing, but I.
Speaker 3: Could see like the lights just flicker just the tiniest bit when I'm turning this knob. I'm like, this has got to be it. But I can't get the lights to turn off. And by now it's like one o'clock, you know, it's pushing probably one o'clock. I just want to go to sleep. How and I'm thinking, I gotta be smart. I'm drunk, but I gotta be smarter than the.
Speaker 2: How to turn off lights.
Speaker 3: So then I start looking all around the room. There's got to be another light switch that maybe I got to hit that one first and then they'll go. I tear the whole room apart. There is no light switch that controls these lights.
Speaker 2: It was nothing on the headboard on the side of it.
Speaker 3: This not other than this knob thing that didn't do anything. So I'm like, this is brutal. I'm going to call the front desk. I'm going to be that guy I can't figure out how to turn my lights off in my room. I pick up the phone there on the nightstand. The phone doesn't work. I'm like, oh, oh my god. I get to go down there. Now I'm getting annoyed.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, I'm in my underwear. I just want to go to sleep ill.
Speaker 3: So I get on my and then I got to go through the whole automated thing to finally get a live person at the front desk. You know, it's faster if I can just pick up the stupid phone on the nightstand. But that doesn't work, so I get on my cell phone. I called out the front desk. I finally get a live person. I'm like, look, you're gonna think I'm an idiot, but I can't turn the lights off in my room. I just can't and I just want to go to sleep. And she's like, well, you're gonna have to sit tight for a little while, and I'll get the engineer and I'll send the engineer.
Speaker 2: And the engineer is dressed light I told him.
Speaker 3: I was like, look, I've tried everything. Where the switch is, I've tried everything. She said, I'm gonna send an engineer up there, but you're gonna have to wait. Well now, So now I'm sitting another twenty eight to thirty minutes or whatever for the engineer to find. Meanwhile, I got to get dressed again. I gotta put my clothes back on because I want this guy walking in the room me walk around my underwear. So I go from being ready for bed just crash out. Now I'm fully dressed again, and finally get a knock at the door. Now it's probably like one thirty and the guy comes. Then I'm like, look, you're gonna think I'm stupid, and it's probably something simple, but I can't turn the lights off in there. He walks in, goes straight for the knob, turns the knob, It doesn't do anything. He's like, look, we've had this problem before in some of the rooms. This guy has to take a panel off. There's a hidden compartment on the headboard behind the nightstand. He's got to unscrew a panel, take it off and disconnect all the wires and then the lights go off and then I can finally go and they love the right. So thankfully it was not me being a drunk idiot not being able to figure out the lights.
Speaker 1: It was actual legitimate wiring problem.
Speaker 3: I mean, I damn near disassembled this knob by the time that before he got up there. I mean I took the knob apart. I was like, I could figure this out if I have my tool. Go get some tools.
Speaker 2: Cool story, but we have to get to crazy Cash.
Speaker 3: Who cares about Crazy cash? Dollars?
Speaker 1: Nobody gives a part the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, The four things you need a heads up on to start your.
Speaker 2: Day it's lately baby ships have saled in the Blue Angels landed last night to in the Bay to prepare for the week ahead. So if festivities start today with military bands you know, playing in various areas, the Parado ships Thursday morning, and then the air show kicks off on Friday.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yesterday was another dismal day for Bay Area football fans. The Niners once again seemed to beat themselves and a disappointing lost for Arizona Cardinals twenty four to twenty three. It was the hottest game ever at Levi's, a lot of swamp past there, and the Raiders got totally pounded by the Denver Broncos. Both the Niners and the Raiders are now two and three on the season. Yes, yes, the.
Speaker 4: Sun has been working overtime and I'm sick of it. Heat advisory is still in effect until eleven PM tonight.
Speaker 2: Will see Hi's in the mid to upper nineties.
Speaker 1: Hey, Pisce's best?
Speaker 3: Yeay, Cheeti's out So I'm doing horoscopes. Your day today is unfortunately gonna be a five. Oh were thinking of asking for a raise or taking a shot at a promotion? Today is not that day. Best to lay low for a few days and do so with a cooler head once the current work drama or company turmoil blows over or is result.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what's the work drama?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on? Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Apparently I can't ask for a race to be.
Speaker 3: It would be den.
Speaker 2: Good tonight tomorrow too, Yes, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? So a woman in New Jersey, twenty three year old New Jersey woman tried to smuggle nearly twenty five pounds a weed on a Spirit Airlines flight last week to the Virgin Islands, and unfortunately she was busted. She tried. She was trying to fly out of Fort Lauderdale to Saint Croix, and uh, one of those drug sniffing dogs alerted the handler that may maybe I want to take a look at what's in that bag. And when they opened the bag, there were a bunch of Christmas presents in there, nicely wrapped Christmas presents.
Speaker 1: Now, look, that was what I mean.
Speaker 3: The dog initially took them off, but then customs and border agents were like, wait a second second. We're in October, at the beginning of October, and you've got Christmas presents already wrapped up. Something doesn't add up here. They open those things up and discovered the weed, and obviously she will be facing some charges. This got me to thinking because I went into Home Depot yesterday and where they had this incredible display of Halloween stuff. It was actually really cool. You could walk through. They had all the big, you know, big tall statues of all the things, the giant skeletons, and you can walk through and hit the button and test them all out. I mean, it was like going to a haunted house at Home Depot's awesome. They've already moved all that stuff and what's in its place all the Christmas stuff.
Speaker 2: They don't even have Halloween stuff anymore.
Speaker 3: They've moved it to a new area and it's like on the shelves and it's not as interactive, and it like the stuff is still there, but the main marquee area where they feature all the stuff, like right when you walk in the door. Now this is at least at the nap hoon do all the Christmas stuff is already taking over that section over there. How do we feel about this?
Speaker 2: It bothers me, but seeing it still brings me so much joy.
Speaker 1: Not in October when it's one hundred and degrees out.
Speaker 2: I went to Low's last month already had Christmas out.
Speaker 4: But Safe we already has like a little Christmas tree up with like some decorations, and I guess stuff.
Speaker 1: You'll have a Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: They have a Christmas tree up at the.
Speaker 3: Go down there and fight someone. Safeway and Salmonteo.
Speaker 5: They have a.
Speaker 1: Christmas tree is it? And it's decorated.
Speaker 4: I think it has some some spheres on it, some blue spheres. It's like by the alcohol section. You know how they'll put up those displays.
Speaker 3: Is that what you call your ornaments?
Speaker 2: Yay? Ornaments? Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Whatever's actual shape?
Speaker 2: And do they have any octagons.
Speaker 1: On their ja? Any cubes? I couldn't think, you know, walked in their trapezoids?
Speaker 4: Everywhere there are gone there are different shapes of sphears and decorated as ornaments.
Speaker 6: Normal.
Speaker 3: You know. The tree had some tinseil a couple of parallelograms on it and it was beautiful. What what are we doing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But okay, but what are we doing? Why?
Speaker 3: You can look home people, you can have the Christmas stuff. I get it, Christmas is almost here, but leave the look we're still full Halloween season.
Speaker 1: I leave all the Halloween stuff up, don't just hit the shelf.
Speaker 2: What happened to Thanksgiving? Why do they gloss right over Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving decorse? Nothing? Yeah, you just spread a couple of spread a couple of dead leaves on your table and you're done. That's it the extent Thanksgiving decoration. Yeah, I'm not ready.
Speaker 1: I'm not to agree with the weather. I am not ready.
Speaker 3: I'm barely even ready for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Like Halloween over the weekend. He did, I did? Now I that my whole back was sweating. No, I took everything down. Remember my man started making.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, like six months later. Yeah, anyway, would you put up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you go all out? Not all out? We have like some skeletons that come out of like the lawn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: And then there's like a little pumpkin lights like they go along the walkway okay, thank you, And there's.
Speaker 3: Like a you mean like were they spheares?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Yes, And they're like on top of like some really cylinder looking.
Speaker 3: Oh, like a long skinny cylinder. Yeah, I'm like a little orange sphere on top I get it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last week On the JV Show, we talked about the best burger in California, which according to a survey is Habit. Well, there's a new list the best fries, so we're going to do that next year on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jess. Okay, so Jess wants us to go look on JV Morning Show's story, that's our Instagram. By the way, she got this cat tree and her and her man can't like come to an agreement on what color it is.
Speaker 4: We had a full on debate over the weekend because I was talking about the catchree and I was like, oh, yeah, like you know, but it's blue blah blah blah blah blah. And he's like that's great, and I'm like, no, it's not. And we just went on and on. But I just every time I look at the pic, that's right. Almost sometimes I'm like, wait, maybe it is gray, or wait, maybe it's blue.
Speaker 2: It's blue. It's blue.
Speaker 3: I think it's stark gray.
Speaker 2: It's like a mix. It's like a combo, but it's.
Speaker 1: More blue color.
Speaker 2: It has to be. If you have to pick one, which is it Graham.
Speaker 3: I got blue vibes from the start, but the more I look at it, it's right, it's gotten more gray. So I'm voting grey.
Speaker 2: I'm voting blue.
Speaker 4: Okay, please go vote because I want to know if I'm the one that's color blind or for my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: All Right, So last week we talked about a survey that showed what the top burger in California was and it was Habit. You probably saw the billboards, Grimm. You were talking about this habit trolling in and out because they've dropped down. And number two, well, according to Eat This not That, which is like a food blog kind of, they've come up with the best fast food fries for twenty twenty four. Let me know what you think about this. Let's just go down the list. So number one is McDonald's. Do we all agree with McDonald's being number one?
Speaker 3: Love McDonald's frish?
Speaker 2: Same. Number two is I don't know too much.
Speaker 3: About their I've been to Wendy's in a minute.
Speaker 2: No, they they have really good fries.
Speaker 3: I don't take your word for it because Selena is in the No.
Speaker 2: Number three is Arby's curly fries.
Speaker 3: They're good.
Speaker 2: I really I don't think I've had those. I don't think I've ever had Arby's.
Speaker 3: I've had Arby's, but it's also has been a minute. J Box has got good curly fries.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're probably on on the same level.
Speaker 2: They're not even on the list the list. Really Yeah, so number four we got Burger King.
Speaker 3: Fries got better when they tried to copy McDonald's many years ago. They got better.
Speaker 2: Number five is Chick fil A.
Speaker 6: Never been the waffle fries maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. Number six of the taco bell nacho fries. Never had those taco bell for my fries. Shake Shag is at number seven. Never been Culvers at number eight. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: Colvers and culvers. This is a nationwide list. It's probably some stuff we don't have, right.
Speaker 2: Five guys at number nine.
Speaker 3: I've had five guys, but it's also been a minute.
Speaker 1: Remember them being.
Speaker 2: Not unpressed by five guys. She needs six Sonic movie fries at number ten. I've never had those. I'm not a big Sonic person.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, yeah, I've been there in a long time.
Speaker 2: Either Wing stops at number eleven. They should be moved to the top. How are they not at the top? Not number one, but up there? Another three? Come on, we're solid and then we have in and Out.
Speaker 6: Like in and out from what is right?
Speaker 2: I think it depends.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they're better than other times. And somebody did DMI the other day that you need to ask for like for them to be crispier or if.
Speaker 1: They can't get any crisper pieces anytime you bite into one.
Speaker 6: But I like them something about them. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you don't eat them within the first two minutes that they're prepared, they turn into absolute garbage.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, And I think that's the same with Wingstop.
Speaker 4: If you don't eat them like right away, they kind of get really much together.
Speaker 2: I could see that. And the sad part is, though, is that In and Out recently upgraded their fries and they're still like not that great.
Speaker 1: They got better better than.
Speaker 2: What they used to be. They are better how bad they were back then. By the way, they're not last place. Coming in a last place on the list is Arby's crinkle cut fries. Their curly fries are at the top, crinkle cut at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the crackle cut, I don't know. I mean, I can't again. I've been to Arby's in a long, long.
Speaker 2: Long same thing for me. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, at least we can agree that McDonald's is number one.
Speaker 3: Yes, we actually agree on something.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I'm gonna say they shouldn't be number one, right, it's for arguments.
Speaker 3: Keep it number one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are the JV Show. I'm Selina Grim and I'm Jess. We were just talking about this list of the best fries of twenty twenty four According to this food blogging at the very very top is McDonald's. You know, Burger he made the list. Chick fil A, Arby's, Wing Stop, In and Out is second to last.
Speaker 3: TV shows, Your Boy, Nobody Special.
Speaker 8: Okay, see yeah, best fries in barrier until you like this and it out fries trash, have burger fries, trash, Burking fries trash. McDonald's fries are good. Nations are good. McDonald's. Nations have the best fries. I feel like fries in general are just not good unless they're fresh, and a lot of places you whan they're fresh are not good except for McDonald's and Nations.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm with that, although I have it. Burger fries I think are pretty good.
Speaker 2: I think habit Yeah, has good everything. Yeah, I don't remember the price. It's been a while since I've gone to happen, I will admit.
Speaker 9: Good morning JB Show. This is really from Nevado, and I just wanted to give just some advice on the in and out fries. If you ask for light well done, the perfect amount of crisp, not too crunchy, and not too soft. So next time you go ask for light well done, have a great Monday.
Speaker 2: Got that, Jazz? Thank you for that. Ye taking notes?
Speaker 3: This seems like doing doing too much. I gotta go in and coach them how to make their own fries.
Speaker 1: The fries should just come out good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Make me go in there in order a light well done? What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: That contradictory?
Speaker 1: It does, doesn't it? I want my steak rare well done? What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't get it.
Speaker 3: But I shouldn't have to coach up a fast food place when that's one of the main things that they do is make fries. I shouldn't have to coach them up.
Speaker 1: You should make awesome fries just to begin with, I agree?
Speaker 2: Is this one more talk back on here?
Speaker 10: Yes, Graham McDonald's fries is hands down number one, no one else compared.
Speaker 2: Yes, we all agree that ye're the best hottest.
Speaker 11: Please it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay and.
Speaker 4: Trending is sponsored by MENSI neees visit mansie SeaWorld for our annual clearance cell or visit sea world dot com.
Speaker 2: Wow. So cardibing off that ended up at the same night club, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 2: So Saturday night, Carty was at some club in New York City and she was quote startled when she learned her ex offset was there after the DJ gave him a special shout out. Sources say they didn't arrive together, they didn't leave together, and they did not hang out while they were there. And they insist that Cardi was quote twerking like her ex wasn't even there, paid him no mind. What's the given, you guys? She was working because she knew he was there. I feel like Cardy just works everywhere. That's true, She hafe she's just working. Don't mind her, that's just what she does.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 3: In the JV Show prediction journal I said there's still a chance they get back together, and you guys.
Speaker 2: Are like, no, I don't ever got I still don't think there's a chance.
Speaker 3: You don't think they have more they'll I think they're not even a slip up and they'll hook up again.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's just stopping.
Speaker 2: I think this is purely coincidence.
Speaker 3: I'm maybe this time, maybe this time, you're right, I could be. Something tells me that there's gonna be there.
Speaker 2: But we are not getting back together ever.
Speaker 1: No, not even for a one nighter.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I don't know that.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But it's as far as her, like sixty times every time the relationship, they're not getting back together. In a relationship, you're sure they will not happening. Sure Diddy's mom is defending him, which we knew that she would. Janie Combs was on the local news yesterday and she spoke through her attorney. She wasn't actually on the news, by her attorney did issue some statements that she was given from missus Combe, saying that she was saying that her son was judged not by the truth, but by a narrative created out of lies. She says, to bear witness to what seems like a public lynching of my son before he has had the opportunity to prove his innocence is a pain too unbearable to put into words. And she says that her son is not the monster they have painted him to.
Speaker 3: Be, except that we've seen a video of him being the worst monster of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And to that, she was basically saying, we don't know the full story.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 1: We don't know the full story.
Speaker 3: Yes, we don't know the full story about all this new stuff that did learn the baby oil is that we don't That part is true. We don't know the full story, and we don't know what's gonna happen as this goes, you know, through the courts. But what we do know about stuff that it is factual. The dude is a monster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think you're just in denial that the baby you raised is the monster that hurt all these people.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that attorney, you remember that attorney we talked about last week who claims that there's a tape being shopped around that shows Ditty and a list celebrity, someone more high profile than him.
Speaker 3: Do we know who it is?
Speaker 2: We don't know who it is. But the same attorney now, to be fair, not that I want to be fair when we're talking about Didty, but she says that she hasn't like seen the tape, but she's heard that there are three of them being shopped around different celebrities, and then there's a fourth that doesn't have Ditty in it, but there is a celebrity with somebody else in this video is recorded at one of his homes.
Speaker 3: Who's shopping these videos around? Like, who's got to know?
Speaker 1: Aren't they?
Speaker 2: They don't know?
Speaker 3: Are they somebody in the FBI that rated them and then gave them to a buddy? Then that body is the one that I was trying to sell them? Like who's got these that?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: It's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the attorney just says that she's just been like put on notice that these exist and they're being shopped around.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guarantee they exist. I'm sure they do. Like that part, I feel like I have no doubt in my mind about But like, are you allowed.
Speaker 1: To shop that around and sell that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: No, of course not.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem like.
Speaker 1: Something you're I mean, not legally. No, that doesn't seem like something you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: It's on the black market.
Speaker 1: Oh got it? Oh the dark Way, dark dark web, Yeah, yeah, yeah, dark web dot org.
Speaker 2: So don't know how to get there? Yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, here we go again, with residents of the Southeast still reeling from Hurricane Helene, a new hurricane already barreling towards Florida this morning. Hurricane Milton has intensified to a category four hurricane with maximum sustained winds around one hundred and fifty miles an hour. This one, as they've modeled the path of it, looks to be right for the Tampa and Orlando area of Florida. We know these are heavily populated areas, about seven million people being urged to evacuate those those areas, which is obviously a large scale evacuation and state of emergency has already been declared there. As for as for when this Milton will likely make landfall, the saying sometime Wednesday, right now on the you know, during for the current models. But again, a lot of Florida still dealing with the after effects of Helene. We know, like North Carolina and some of those areas got it way worse because of all the flooding and all the rain. The one thing right now forecasting this one is projected to cross Florida and then head out to the Atlantic, and so it hopefully won't be impacting all those states that are still dealing with all that devastation. But again, a little early to tell, but that at least is like the one piece of good news. This one's weird. This hurricane is weird because it's moving from west to east. It's out in the Gulf of Mexico, moving back towards Florida. Most of the hurricanes come in the other direction. It's kind of interesting interest. It's kind of rare in that regard, but very very scary. Give me, yeah, what we just saw. I don't know, what's it been? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Eight?
Speaker 5: Kay?
Speaker 3: How long has it been?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not long?
Speaker 2: Something like that. Yeah, all right, thank you Graham. Next year on the JV Show, we have a chance to win a chug mug inside our what the Bleep game.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: If you're new to the JV Show, welcome. First of all, and second we'll explain how to play next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I hope you're having a good morning. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. Right now, it's your chance to win a JV show chug mug. This is what the bleep? You just got to be the very first person a guest Today's bleeped out word, as always, leave those guesses on the talk back mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Let's get right to it. Here is today's clip. One time I recorded myself getting but watching it back was so cringe. I deleted it right away. A good angle, just everything about it just couldn't. I just couldn't watch it. I didn't want anyone else to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point. Once it's recorded, it's it's in the cloud some so yeah, someone I'll get it someday. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. You want a JV show chugmu you want one? They're really cool. I have two of them, and it's nice, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But Whipotterryheart Radio app.
Speaker 3: Leave us your guests on that talkback mic and along with your guests leave us your name, your city. We want to shout you out when you win. But you got to be the first cracked cans in the morning. Yep, if you want to win the month, and.
Speaker 2: Remember this is a family show. Yes, you're so gross.
Speaker 1: What do you think it was?
Speaker 2: All right? Get those guests in. We're going to play some of them next.
Speaker 1: Gerald Wilde, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to what the wee vacation is? Today's clip here? It is one time I recorded myself getting but watching it back was so cringe. I deleted it right away. So what is that bleeped out word? It is a family show. Yes, it goes Keith. Your guest is clean. If you ever do want to leave a guest doing on the talkback Michael on the iHeart App. First person to get the word right wins a JV show. Chuck Mug, Good morning TV show.
Speaker 7: This is Kayla from Livermore. My guess is filmed yourself getting a tattoo.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, getting a tattoo?
Speaker 6: Guess you have to film that, do you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Just like your story?
Speaker 1: What if it's on your butt?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I would not post that one good.
Speaker 4: Morning JV's show The Smary Calling from Santase and I think the weeked up word is.
Speaker 2: Interviewed, getting interviewed and interviewed. I don't think I would record that. That's a way to not get the job right and just like recording it for my insta.
Speaker 3: Well, what if it's you, Summony, somebody interviewing you. You're Selena from you know, the JV shows.
Speaker 2: I was thinking job interview, that's it. No, I guess if it's just for funzies, sure, good guess, but not the right one.
Speaker 7: Morning is Loopy from the East Bay. My guess is botox. You recorded yourself getting botoks and you did not want to rewatch it. Okay, have a good Monday, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye, oh good Yes, all good guesses. All right, keep those guesses coming because we still need someone to win this chug mug. Get those guesses in on the talkback Mike on the iHeart App. We're gonna play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selenam and I'm Jess. I'm the JV I'm the JV showry guystup beside, Hi, take.
Speaker 3: It from Mary. Let's good.
Speaker 1: I want to go home and go to sleep.
Speaker 2: No Monday were the JV show. Cheety is still loud. I think she's coming back today from a Domakan republic, so she'll be in tomorrow morning. We hope we'll see. Yeah, all right, we're playing with the bleep w'ere hopefully you can win this JV show. Chug Mug, you just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Case you missed it, here is today's clip. One time I recorded myself getting Watching it back was so cringe. I deleted it right away so fast. So what is that bleepout word? That family show? Family show. So let's go to.
Speaker 12: Talk morning show ro from Berkeley. My guess is wax. She recorded herself getting waxed. Whack that I say that.
Speaker 1: I don't think. Don't think wax was.
Speaker 2: A very kind of sick.
Speaker 3: Do you think wax was a very very popular guest this morning? A lot of people wondering about the people probably record themselves getting wax. Probably not there, but other areas right, No.
Speaker 2: I don't think so maybe like the waxer might do that for like their socials as like a content to like get clients or something. Maybe yeah, like show them before and after dad.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, good morning, This is Veronica for Sam Matteo. I think that the bleeped out word is is arrested or pulled over? Thanks, have a good day.
Speaker 2: What kind of I am? Sermon?
Speaker 3: Well, several people guessed that this morning. I think it's a legitimate guest.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess. Would you guys record if you got pulled over?
Speaker 6: No, I'd be too scared, me.
Speaker 3: Too, only if I already had like the yeah, the dash camera something already rolling then pulling out my phone to record that interaction.
Speaker 1: Nope, Good morning JV show.
Speaker 10: This is Mauricio from San Jose.
Speaker 12: In that word is getting drunk, Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: Thank you for finally somebody guesses the obvious. Several people did end up guessing that this morning getting drunk.
Speaker 1: No brainer there, Yeah, but not the right one.
Speaker 2: Dang it. So what is it?
Speaker 1: Honey?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 9: When youmas took me from San Jose and I think the word is.
Speaker 2: Ready getting ready. Here's today's clip. One time I recorded myself getting ready, but watching it back was so cringe. I deleted it right away.
Speaker 3: Was it like one of those like, hey, couldn't get ready with videos?
Speaker 1: Get ready with me?
Speaker 3: But why do we like those?
Speaker 2: Because to see the transformation? But I can't do them. Look, you'll never see me do one, but I like watching other people did I do too?
Speaker 1: To me, it's just like something that's just like so, I don't know, it just seems to me.
Speaker 3: It's boring and like we all get ready, Like, hey, want to watch a video of me tie my shoes?
Speaker 1: Like everyone's like, dude, we all tie our shoes.
Speaker 3: We get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but sometimes people that post these videos they also tell a story while they're getting ready.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like you're getting two different things.
Speaker 3: Out, Yeah, getting some something extra. All right, let's give some shout outs.
Speaker 1: Let's some shout outs first and foremost and Tiffany and San jose Pivity, what's up?
Speaker 3: She's got herself a brand new JAB show. I thought more people were gonna be on this one this morning, but maybe it was just two. It was like too obvious. I don't know. People were guessing things all over the board this morning. Janelle and San Leandro had had it correct, So did Eric and Malia and Fremont.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 6: Erica?
Speaker 3: Malia was up, Alexandra and Richmond had it and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: People's guesses, like I said, all over the board. Quite a few people, uh guessed getting eyelashes. Okay, so you know you have, but you have posted videos yourself getting massaged, was a very popular guest this morning. Would you ever posted a video of you getting massaged?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean I can't do that. If they were massage in your bed and go ahead, Oh, I mean you're covered, you're covered up, You're not like ass out.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 4: No, how do they they don't go underneath you have like a sheet.
Speaker 3: They stick their hands under there and they're just blindly feeling around.
Speaker 2: They don't know, they.
Speaker 3: Don't how do they know where they're where they're massaging. I've never had a massage before, you don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So they massage you over the sheet.
Speaker 2: I mean your legs and stuff. Yeah, they'll like move the sheet, but like if they're going to touch your butt, it's a sheet, yeah, because I don't think they'll ever lift the sheet and like show your butt.
Speaker 3: I would assume they weren't able to like really like work their.
Speaker 2: Hands and a lot of times the butt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think most of the times they do.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're getting sidetracked again.
Speaker 1: I have questions about this. So I've never gotten a massage before.
Speaker 2: Ask what else?
Speaker 3: Well, not that, Okay, I'm just surprised by that. I I assumed, Yeah, there was a sheet involved, but I assume they went under the sheet to continue the massage. And it's not like they haven't touched the rest of you by that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they do above the butt and below the butt they don't really, they don't really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get in there that much, not the actual butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and somebody somebody else, guess getting naked this morning a.
Speaker 2: Video recording myself, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, just to see, like, you know, the way that it does your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that if they've been been jimmy hard and want to see you know what they look like? Now? Fine, all right, everyone, thanks for playing. We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven o' five, and make sure when you win, that's h take your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this check.
Speaker 1: Mugg the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Hope you had an amazing weekend.
Speaker 3: Hi, good morning, JV family.
Speaker 12: This is Emily calling from Vallejo and I.
Speaker 4: Just wanted to call in this morning to wish my daughter Brianna a happy twenty seventh birthday.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, sweetheart. I love you, Happy.
Speaker 3: Heart, Bunny sad birthday. All right, who use the phone? That that's a good point though.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone wealthany four nine.
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this is this?
Speaker 7: Logan and Lucas.
Speaker 2: Hi, Logan and Lucas. How is the weekend? It was good?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 2: All right? So this morning you were on to play the JV Show up Nope game. It's our trivia game. Gonna ask you four questions, just get three correct and you.
Speaker 4: Win tickets to see Megan Trainer. Her show's coming up October eighteenth.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm sending you guys. I don't know if you can feel it. Let me know if you can feel all the good vibes. I'm sending you because I need you to win this. You can win this. I know you can.
Speaker 3: My feet just started tingling. I think he sent him to the wrong intercepted them.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, can you send this back to Logan and Lucas hang on, bounce it over to them.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, you should feel an itchy spot on your cast.
Speaker 4: Actually, I think I'm feeling something else.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're getting weird, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number one central perk was the name of the coffee shop that the characters would go to on what iconic TV sitcom?
Speaker 3: Friend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was the easy one central perk? Yep, that was the spot, all right. Question number two In the NFL.
Speaker 3: If a coach throws a red flag out onto the field, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Challenge the play?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know yourself, challenging the play on the field.
Speaker 1: Good jobs, all right done?
Speaker 2: Questionnumber three. In nineteen forty six, Lewis Reared invented what kind of ladies swimsuits? Cant that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: In nineteen forty six, Lewis Reared invented what kind of ladies swimsuits?
Speaker 1: Probably the thong, a body suit, a bikini.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when the bikini made the Yeah, it should be a national holiday whatever that was when we invented that. Guys rejoiced, all right. Question number four gentlemen, you need this one to win the games.
Speaker 1: Send him over some more of those vibes.
Speaker 2: Sending now.
Speaker 3: Kind of stinks, all right? Isauceles, equilateral and right are all different types.
Speaker 1: Of a what tangle? Amateur geometry enthusiast in the backseat car.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, he did it.
Speaker 4: You just got two tickets to see Making Trainer her shows coming up October eighteenth at the Shoreline Amphitheater.
Speaker 2: Nicely done, boys, Logan and Lucas. Congratulations, you are very welcome. Hang on there for your winning Graham. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: We do?
Speaker 3: You know we do.
Speaker 1: Moms and people the medms as always. I got one, says good morning, Graham.
Speaker 3: Can you please wish my niece gurlies a happy birthday? We know, we know who gives a fart, but we do. That's from Tia, Jenny, Daniel and Mia, So happy birthday, nice gurlies. Who gives the fart? I don't know if that I don't know if that's their name niece Gurlees, I like it, but either way, happy birthday. Another one here says, hey, Graham, long time listeners since the dog us days, Who gives a fart? My son enjoys you guys in the show so much. Hoping for a shout out on Monday for his ninth birthday. His name is Maverick, Saint Charles. He's going to be listening on his way to school and that is from Alijandro, So happy, happy birthday, Maverick. I like that name.
Speaker 1: Who used the part?
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what only two birthdays this morning?
Speaker 3: Well, don't don't get Will everybody.
Speaker 2: Send your birthday shout outs Totagram?
Speaker 3: Please please please leave them on the talk pack or the talk.
Speaker 2: Back on our outside tek you zier away and it's much quicker, all right. Next on the JV Show is Today's the Hottest Trending? We are going to talk about Joker too? Because what the heck was that at the.
Speaker 1: Box office the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. I'm Selena and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just hottest Day.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 6: In the bay.
Speaker 2: All right, So the Jokers, Oh no, a little bit, you know, so Joker too, Joker fully.
Speaker 3: You do this one's it sounds like a poopoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't do so good at the weekend box office. I'm curious if anybody listening watched it, please let us know your thoughts, because at first they were hoping for a seventy million dollar opening, then they lowered that down to a fifty to sixty five million dollar opening based on some tracking they were doing. So they were hoping for like a decent you know, a decent amount. Well, the actual number was even lower than that. It was, don't get me wrong. It was the number one movie of the weekend, but it only made forty million dollars and it cost two hundred million to produce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's going to be a bit of a road to the break even. Yeah, which it'll probably do eventually, right, I think eventually.
Speaker 2: But globally I haven't heard good stuff about it. Belie I haven't either. And there was a lot of excitement in the beginning, in very high hopes because Gaga was joining Joaquin Phoenix for this one, but most people just weren't fans of all the musical numbers in the movie. Not here for it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was a lot was there a lot of song and dance in this one?
Speaker 2: See, that's what I want to know from somebody who's seen the film. But yeah, I did hear going into the weekend that you know it's a musical, so yeah, be prepared for that. By the way, the First Joker with Joaquin Phoenix made ninety six point two million dollars. Just to kind of compare where there's two movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I didn't see that one either.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of big flops lately that yeah, Megalopolis or whatever. That thing was called the Francis Ford cople Francis Ford Coppola movie. You guys heard about this one. No, he leveraged like one hundred mili of his own money. Francs for very famous director. And this movie has like big cast, Adam Driver all that. There's all sorts of names you recognize in it, and it did. We had majorly stuck. I don't even know if it made like eleven million or something. On its opening it was brutal. Had a buddy that saw it. He said it was draft said it was terribly good.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to Travis kelce getting offers to do some adult entertainment. So you know, Travis Kelcey made his acting debut on Ryan Murphy's new show gro Tesquai. He plays some guy named Ed right.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Here's a scene with him and Nissi Nash where he gives the backgrounds on his character. He says that he moved to a lit A niece's character is like, Alaska, what did you do there?
Speaker 5: I worked at a mail strip joint, jiggling it for Horny Mama's coming off a cruise ships.
Speaker 6: Tell me what?
Speaker 5: I rocked a banana hammock with the name Big Peter and his banana split it. I thought it was classy. No, it worked for all those ladies off those cruise ships because I would get drunk with them, take one back to my cabin and if I got a tip, Well, I told myself it was for dancing, not all the other stuff.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like what so gross?
Speaker 2: Well now, several male reviews are hoping Travis Kelcey would like to bring his character to life. Thunder from Down Underhead shown interest Chippendale's Girls' Night Out, the show, and a couple strip clubs in Vegas all would love to have Travis kelce on their stage. I just can't. I can't see him in any movies or anything. Can I play any role for me.
Speaker 4: Saying things I can't take out the Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 3: Yes he does, and he doesn't need the offers from the No, he's good, Yeah, Hunter Mill.
Speaker 1: From the podcast. Otherwise I'd say get your bag, tight end kid, get your bag.
Speaker 7: But he did.
Speaker 3: He already got his bag. He doesn't need it.
Speaker 2: Possible unpopular opinion. And I haven't seen much of him acting, But just that little clip, I don't think he is that great of an act.
Speaker 3: It sounded terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Sounded like him doing his podcast, ting, like him reading some lines from his podcast. Not good.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Well? I think if you told me before the season began that after the first five games, the forty nine ers that have the same record as the Raiders and the New York Giants, I would have taken out a second mortgage at my house to bet every single dollar to my name against that.
Speaker 1: But sadly that's.
Speaker 3: Where we are. All those teams are two and three now on the season. Niners hosting the Arizona Cardinals yesterday at Levi's and what was the hottest game ever played in the stadium, swamp Ass capital of the United States yesterday.
Speaker 1: This heat wave will not seem to go away.
Speaker 3: It was ninety five degrees that kickoff and then easily hit one hundred after that. Later in the game, some thermometers that were kind of in the sun down on the field were showing one to oh five either way. It was brutal. There were a lot of empty seats, particularly on the east side of Levi's where you're staring directly into the sun. Not sure why they figured. Nobody figured out which way to orient the stadium when they built it, but nobody wanted to sit there in that blazing sun. Lots of those fans watched the game on the screens in the shade on the concourse. I can't blame them. It was brutal. Early last week, the Niners even asked the league if they could wear their all white jerseys to help beat the heat. But the league said no. Wow, They said you needed to have asked that prior to the season even started, as if you could predict the heatwave. Guys, they were allowed. They did let them wear their white pants, but the Cardinals got to wear their white jerseys. And let's face it, the Cardinals, they are more used to playing an extreme heat. They're from Arizona, They're used to practicing one hundred and ten degree whether, I guess, and I think that did matter than forty nine Ers defense in particular, looked gassed in the second half. They looked tired him and I can't blame him. I'm playing football on a hundred degree weather with pads and helmets on has got to be really tough. One of the big key. I don't know if you can call it a failure of the game yesterday, but Niners kicker Jake Moody got hurt making a tackle in the game, and that forced the forty nine ers to not be able to kick field goals in situations where they normally would. There is no backup field goal kicker on the team, although punter Mitch Wishnowski came in and he made a short field goal for the team, but Kyle Shannan was reluctant to have him try anything longer than that. Don't you think a guy that punts the ball for a living could also spend some time kicking one?
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: What do you do all day at practice? You kick a few punts, and then should that also practice kicking him through the uprights just seems like, Yeah, those guys should be pretty good at kicking. But that was definitely a major downfall the game. The forty nine Ers led twenty three to ten at halftime, but didn't score a single point again, I think in part to not having a field goal kicker for the entire second half, and they lost the game twenty four to twenty three. Also a very very costly fumble as they were about to score and would have put that game away. Not a lot of time to mourn this loss, though, because Niners have Thursday night football.
Speaker 1: They'll be playing in Seattle against the Seahawks. So gonna be a good game, all right, will what?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just feel like I should say that. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 5: Ground?
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the Niners play, Oh I didn't.
Speaker 2: I can watch this last game.
Speaker 3: My insummation for me on the Niner seasons, like they lost to the Rams on some fluky plays. They lost yesterday on a fluky fumble, like I don't know, they had the game in hand and then they lose their kicker and then lose a fumble and then beat themselves.
Speaker 4: Well, the team that the Giants played and beat Yesterday was where the Seahawks, So I'm curious to see how the Niners do against.
Speaker 2: We can't lose to the Seahawks, I mean, Hellen, I would not feel good. All right, Next, you're on the JV Show. We have your chance to win some crazy cash one thousand dollars. Also, we got to talk about my son's birthday party. Please, because my husband is refusing to do something for the party that I know would make it like the best party ever.
Speaker 3: Pop out of my cake.
Speaker 2: No, no, but I want to know if other dads would would do this for their kids.
Speaker 1: So it's next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, you were just talking about the Niner game.
Speaker 3: It sucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not going to talk about the outcome of that.
Speaker 1: But Tom Brady, Yeah, he was on the call for the game.
Speaker 7: Graham. Can we talk about Tom Brady announcing? Please tell me you were on the same page with his negative bs and you wanted to throw punch him as much as I did.
Speaker 2: Let's hope he doesn't announce for the Niners all season.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, Love you guys. I'm so glad that she mentioned that because I totally forgot about it. I watched the game. I was doing some work on the house for building. I was watching the game at the same time. This was the first time I've seen Tom Brady commentate it. And you know, Fox gave him a three hundred and seventy something million dollar deal. He's their marquee guy. They're putting him on big games each and every week, and you know, he's the number one guy basically making that. Now here's my takeaway. One. I thought he was I thought he did a decent job. I didn't know what to expect, and I kind of went, well, he's all right. He sounds like he he sounds more seasoned than he is. This is his fifth game that he's ever called as ANFL broadcaster, and you go, oh, he sounds like a guy that's been doing it for a while. So I'll give him that. But second, the thing that really bugged me, really really bugged me. Tom Brady's from the Bay Area, He's from Samittalo and the amount of times he called the Niners san Fran, the amount of times he called them sam Fran Brady, I wanted to throw punch him. I agree with that talkback I want to throw punch him about that, like.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, san Fran.
Speaker 3: San Fran needs to do this and oh yeah, and san Fran.
Speaker 1: Shut up with that. Don't you're from here, We don't say that. Better stop it.
Speaker 2: Aside from that, did you feel like he was being a little negative like that talkbacker, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was so salty as that game was on, that game was unfolding. I don't know, be as negative as you want at that point, Like, I don't care. I was so mad yesterday during that game. But you anyway, san Fran, I think san Fran needs to do here.
Speaker 1: Shut to the outside, san France. Shut up.
Speaker 2: The other thing we're talking about is Joker to a flop at the weekend box office.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV show. This is Gabriel from San Jose.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to speak on that Joker to film. Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 10: It was pretty bad, man, it was pretty darn bad. There was times where he's just acting and then they cut to a musical act and you don't know if it's in his head or if it's in reality. It's a bit confusing, and they dropped the ball big for making a billion dollars in the first one, you know, have a good day.
Speaker 2: I think that's part of why people like those films. You don't know what's real and what's because. Yeah, so I think people do like that, but it's just the actual people don't like musicals. I mean, people do like musicals, but something like The Joker when the first one wasn't a musical, that's more of what they want, you know. My interest level in seeing this one has dropped too. Don't care anyways. So my son, he's turning four. It's it's going to be four years old, my little Anderson. Yeah, so we have a birthday party all planned for this weekend. He is obsessed with Spidery. It's the show that he watches on a Disney yep. Spidey has amazing friends. And I was like, I went to my husband. I was like, you know what would make this party is if you dressed up as Spider Man. Because listen, we had a baby Chuck birthday party for him a couple of years back, and my husband he dressed up as baby Shark and the kids were scared, but it was really crue The kids were. Yeah, but avin he's a little bit older, I think he would love and a lot of the other a lot of the other kids, because we invited kids from his daycare as well, and like it would just make the party if Spider Man was actually there to like greet the kids, right, agree, And so I brought this idea to him and he said absolutely not, and he didn't give me any reason. I think it might have to do with him having to wear a skin tight bodysuit, but like, who cares it, spider Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everyone sees your business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Graham, you wouldn't do this for your for your kids.
Speaker 3: I'd throw on the Spider Man costume.
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, it seems like fun. I think you don't have to wear it the entire time.
Speaker 2: Thirty minutes. He would just come out and be like, oh, hey, Spider Man's got the slinging to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah or whatever.
Speaker 3: Get a couple of cans of silly string and spraym with your spider webs and whatever, and then you go change back into his normal clothes and enjoy the party.
Speaker 2: But I think he, yeah, he doesn't want everything all on display for my family, and can.
Speaker 3: Borrow some of your space. Take care he borrows some of your shapewear. Yeah, he could slide into some similar and then is that Spider Man wearing spanks or is that just me? I can see the outline where he won. What are you supposed to wear under that suit? Somebody?
Speaker 1: I have no idea real Spider Man wear.
Speaker 2: There's companies where you can hire like different superheroes like princesses or whoever, whatever character you want to come to your party. But it's like, I would rather have my man in the skin type body seat than some rando in his skin type body see at my house, I know, with his stuff on display, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: I know I need like a background check on here. Whoever that Spider Man is, get your get that away from my kids, Spidy.
Speaker 4: You think between now and this weekend you'll be able to convince him No.
Speaker 2: He seems totally out come on and I feel like most dads would do I mean if I feel like if it were anything else that did not involve a skin type body suit, I think he'd be in. I mean, he dressed up his baby shark, but I think it's just it's just this one. So I wanted to know, like if other dads would do that for their kids.
Speaker 3: I feel like most Spider Man feel like most of them would, and particularly if this heat wave goes away, because being inside that suit, it was no thanks. I might be out on that one awful real sweaty down there.
Speaker 2: I watch a baby powder lot so much.
Speaker 4: I watched your Instagram story about like having a little goat.
Speaker 2: Did you get one? Oh?
Speaker 1: Ye, goat? What does that have to do with Spider Man.
Speaker 2: Nothing. My kids just love they love goats, and so we wanted to get a petting zoo spider.
Speaker 3: Man petting zoo birthday party. Yeah, it makes perfect sense to me the theme.
Speaker 2: But kids love petting zoos. I don't know. We're still working on that.
Speaker 1: We're still shopping for goats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still shopping for goats. And Spider Man's apparently all right.
Speaker 3: If you and you're a Spider Man goat enthusiast, could you leave us a talkbacks Lena would like to hire.
Speaker 1: You the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's talk College Game Day, you guys.
Speaker 3: The weekend that was for cal Sports, I mean awesome college game Day. ESPN's College Game Day came to the Berkeley campus for the first time ever, and it was Mayham students camping out the night before to join in on the festivities. Fences got knocked over, people were swarming it. It was a mess, but it all turned out, yes, but it all turned out awesome. Props to all the CAL students their signs antics on point on Saturday. I loved it. Did you guys see any any of the signs?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Someone was holding one that said I thought this was a protest. I loved it. Another one another guy had one said I only do lines of code. I mean was so good. One sign said you people are blocking the library of that one so on. The other one said I have concepts of a sign. That was good. I loved that one. Marshawn Lynch was in the mix. He joined I think. And then in the highlight of the entire day, they let somebody Cal's student come out, Daniel via Signor, a sophomore civil engineering major. They plucked him out and let him try to drill a thirty three yard field goal to win one hundred thousand dollars. He stepped up and shanked the first kick. Now he didn't shank it, it just went wide right, But they were all excited to see that he had the leg to do it this, so they thought, let's give this kid another chance, and then this happened. He drilled it.
Speaker 2: It was insane, crowdling crazy.
Speaker 3: Pat McAfee's saying, damn Daniel, damn Daniel, because like damn Daniel of old. He did it in his vans. He some he had some laceless so slip on vans and Daniel drilled a thirty three yard field goal, kicked it through easily. And at the.
Speaker 2: Beginning they were trying to roast him. They're like, what of those like a close up of the vans. Come on, don't underestimate the vans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he won a bunch of money. Crowd went absolutely bananas. It was awesome. Now the only thing, the only thing that would have made this better was an actual win. They were hosting Miami, number eight ranked team in the country, and they were smacking them. The Bears were absolutely eating their lunch. That was until the fourth quarter and Miami came from a massive deficit, I think, second largest in school history, and came from behind and I think with twenty six seconds left or whatever, threw a touchdown pass and they beat the Bears thirty nine to thirty eight.
Speaker 1: They had the game.
Speaker 3: What I mean, what would have been the most bick weekend in college football, perhaps ever.
Speaker 1: On the cow College campus. I mean, god was huge.
Speaker 3: I mean outside all the previous big games and stuff like that Cal Stanford, I mean this one playing Miami, a ranked team college game days here, all the mayhem, everything set up, and then they're just smacking out game long.
Speaker 1: Until the fourth quarter. Miami scored twenty one points in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was still fun to see, though, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, so it would have been so awesome.
Speaker 2: Next here on the JV Show, I want to know if you guys do this certain thing when when you text, because a lot of gen z is like, this is showing your age. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Next grand let's talk pig talk about Prize Picks.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys got in on the action yesterday, but I did. I am gonna if you follow me on Instagram, I'm going to post a screenshot of my two lineups that I put in on Price Picks yesterday. If you don't know, Prize Picks America's number one daily fantasy sports because guess who was winning money yesterday? This guy right here, nice. I was working on the house. I figured, well, you know what, I got two seconds, let's put in a couple of lineups. And I did not say if you've never been on Price Picks before, putting in a lineup is so so easy. It takes, like I said, just seconds. I put in two lineups and I won on both of them. So I will post those so you can see the chitching won a little money yesterday, which was nice. If your football team is trash like mine is currently, why not enjoy football by winning some money. It's a good way to pivot. If you're feeling like your team season is in the in the garbage doesn't matter, salvage it, get some money. If you've never played Prize Picks, you're just selecting more or less than on player stat projections. You feel like maybe someone's gonna have a big, big week. I felt like Brandon I was due for that breakout week, and so I picked more than on his sixty five and a half. I believe you already receiving yard staff projection. Of course he went way over that. I had a monster game yesterday, unfortunately wasted in a loss. But when you have that feeling like a player is gonna break out. Get on Prize Picks immediately makes make some money, all right. When you download the price Picks app, make sure you use the code kyld. You're gonna get fifty dollars instantly. When you play five dollars. That's code Kyld on Price Picks. You get fifty dollars instantly. When you play five. You do not need to even win anything to receive that fifty dollars bonus. It is guaranteed. Prize Picks run your game the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: With a JV Show. I'm Selena Groom and I'm Jess.
Speaker 4: You guys, Chicken, Big Max, They're a thing. They're gonna be available soon. Are you here for them?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 3: I love the Big Mac? Love it?
Speaker 2: Are you here for a Chicken?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 3: I'd eat it, but I would never go out of my way to order it, because like when you have you got a home run, you hit the home run, and the home run is the Big Mac.
Speaker 2: So I've never even had a regular Big.
Speaker 3: Macs missing out.
Speaker 2: It's just too much meat, too much, it's just too much everything. I don't know if I can handle chicken one. I feel like that's just too much.
Speaker 3: Are you when you say there's too much meat, are you picturing a McDonald's berger like being this huge, thick, juicy like patty that you would get at your neighborhood barbecue. Because it ain't that.
Speaker 2: Bro, No, it's just it's just too It's two pattis though, it's just too much, and then the bread in the middle. It's just I don't need that much. It's too much. You'd be surprised.
Speaker 6: It's actually not that like it doesn't feel like it's a lot of meat.
Speaker 3: No, it does not.
Speaker 2: But I don't think I'm here.
Speaker 6: For the chicken.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. It feels wrong.
Speaker 3: I bet it's still tasty, though, I bet it's tasty.
Speaker 2: I want to know if you guys do this when you're texting, because according to jay Z jay Z, according to gen Z and jay Z, they're like, no, do not do this? Will you guys do the three dots?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 2: When you're texting, like a three periods like dot and then finish your sentence or finish a thought. Sure I do that too, and we're not supposed to be doing that.
Speaker 3: What do we do instead, how do you insert dramatic pause?
Speaker 1: Well, according to I have to type out dramatic pause.
Speaker 2: No, according to some of the comments, they're like, if you need to keep going or start a different thought or whatever, you just like send that text message and then start a new one, like separate it by different messages. Don't do the three dots. I'll say this.
Speaker 4: I hate when somebody is like texting me and I keep getting like message back to back to back to back, like just put.
Speaker 2: It all in one. See that's what I do, and I separate everything using the dots. But no, but I can't do that now, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I use the dot dot dot to imply that another message is about to come your way. I don't think I do that.
Speaker 2: I mean I do it like I think.
Speaker 3: I just use it grammatically where I need a pause, the long pause.
Speaker 2: Like, So we can't do the three dots. Okay, we can't do any type of punctuation because they get upset. We can't.
Speaker 3: I texted when we were at Great America the weekn I texted Selena, where are you? Question Mark? And she's like, you know, that question mark was really abrasive. I didn't like the way it sounded really aggressive. I did, it's a question. I was just asking a question.
Speaker 2: I should mark on and just say like where yeah, or are you?
Speaker 3: It's a question.
Speaker 2: But about mark it sounded like where are you?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't control how you read it in your head when I ask are you? There's a question mark at the end.
Speaker 2: It would have sounded meaner. Though if he put where are you? Period? Question mark is a little less meaning. No I read it.
Speaker 3: I read it really means well, I can't control.
Speaker 1: How you read.
Speaker 2: You can control how you write it.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, that's what I do.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 3: As a question? So you put a question mark?
Speaker 2: I love this. Uh, this article says at least the way we're using it, like in between scents or whatever, the three dots, it's not as bad. A lot of the comments were saying that their parents would respond like thanks dot dot dot and just send that and they're like what's next something something like I'm holding yeah, what now? Like they'll use it like where. It really really doesn't make sense. So at least I'm not that bad, right, Okay, I suppose Okay, Graham, do we have a shout out.
Speaker 3: We do we do on says, Please send a birthday shout out to my son.
Speaker 1: He's turning sixteen years old today the Listener.
Speaker 3: Show every morning on the way to school, Dom, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I love you to pieces.
Speaker 3: Even though I can't wait for you to start driving out, I'll miss our morning commute time. Love you to Pieces. That's from Mom Luise and the whole family. And that's from Mom Julie.
Speaker 1: So happy birthday, Dom.
Speaker 2: That is a good point, all right. Today's hotest trending is coming up. Lana del Ray's husband. We got to talk about him a little more because he said something. Is it a red flag?
Speaker 1: That's next The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Go to JV Morning Show on Instagram. Look at Graham's photo from home. Are you wearing your shoes in sports mode? Graham? Are you? Are you shot back?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 2: Is that an optical illusion?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 3: There's a strop of leather on the outside of the shoe. That's not my sticking out. You can see there, I can see, dude. Look at those calves? Are rip I like just rippled veins now that you've been there, Wow, look at that Actually growth flexing a.
Speaker 2: Rather look at the shoes. That's a nice picture. The sunset in the background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're playing a little golf and Monterey with the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was at sunset time, which means I towards the end of the round, which means I was drunk.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Check out that photo and Jess's photo mine as well. Jab Morning Show on Instagram. Right now, let's get Callared twenty cut no tickets, we got him eighty eight three three three nine four nine.
Speaker 1: Oh, gottest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff. Do you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Taylor Swift was a no show for Travis's birthday? What is happening? They must be.
Speaker 3: Breaking up right, definite breakoup.
Speaker 2: So Travis turned thirty five on Saturday and Taylor was not fair to celebrate with him. Now, to be fair, if this was a private, personal celebration, I'm sure she would have been there. But this was the Kelsey Car Jam in Kansas City. It's a charity event. Travis was there as well as his brother Jason. Patrick Mahomes was there in the World's tightest skinny jeans. But no, Taylor, now this does.
Speaker 1: He's still doing the skinny jeans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was kind of weird to me. Like, Bro, you're Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 3: Yeah what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Let's let that go. Yeah, No, Taylor wasn't there. That doesn't mean that there is trouble in their relationship. Travis Kelcey said at this event that she would be at his game tonight against the Saints, So Swifty's east back. Bro, things are good. She'll be at the game tonight. It's a home game for them.
Speaker 3: But missing the birthday thing, that seems like relatively important.
Speaker 2: I would think so more if it was like something that he was doing maybe with like a closer circle of friends, not like a public event. Yeah, forward, yes, Now is this a red flag? Y? You know, I haven't even laid it out yet. So you know how Lana Delray married that alligator tour guide down by the bayou in Louisiana swamp bay. Yep, his name is Jeremy Dufreen by the way, Uh that's his name. So as someone who was on one of his alligator tours recorded this video, let me just paint the picture for you. So he's handling this huge alligator that's like in the water, and he's like on top of the swamp and he's like leaning over and he's like petting the alligator and stuff, and he's feeding it chicken. And he even gets so close to it that he gives the alligator a kiss on its nose. And he says that him and this gator, they're pretty close.
Speaker 3: Him a pretty tight since my wife, I'm just kid.
Speaker 2: Clearly a joke, but is clearly a joke. Isn't a red flag because a lot of fans are like, Lana, who did you marry?
Speaker 3: Gator bay? Yeah, but he's.
Speaker 2: Joking about feeding his ex wife to the gators, and like now you're his wife, Like that's.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, you're on a fan boat in the bayou. This is just that's just common conversation, right, is it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: As I'm asking, I would assume I don't think it's a red flag. Guy's just joking around. He probably did it, though, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's giving Carol Baskin.
Speaker 3: Yes, slightly vibes just more gaters instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? The excessive heat warning still in effect till tonight. This pesky heat wave. Remember that when that warning was going to expire on Thursday lafter week, and then they extended to Friday, and then they extended to Saturday, and then Sunday and then today again. But after tonight the heat wave officially slated to end. It's going to be slightly cooler today than it was yesterday. Still very very warm and hot today. Yesterday, temperature records fell all across the Bay Area. Sarah Fell hit one hundred and seven degrees. That was the hottest temporarily kind of in the Bay Area. That was obviously a temperature record for them. Santa Rosa hit one hundred and two that matched they're all time high for this date in history. NAPA hit one hundred and two that shadowed the previous high of ninety six, which was back in nineteen thirty. And downtown San Francisco bested their previous record of ninety four. They hit ninety seven yesterday in downtown San Francisco.
Speaker 2: That's like, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: It goes above ninety in downtown San Francisco, that's like it going on twenty anywhere else. That is crazy heat. Nobody has air conditioning here in the in the city. Now after tonight, like I said, the temperatures are going to start coming back to normal. Things will still be warm, things are still gonna be sunny and nice, but the temperature is going to drop into not cold weather, not that full weather we're all hoping for. When we're ordering our pumpkins spice latte, you're still getting at iced. You're still getting ice.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not mad at that we will not be in the triple digits. When you guys stepped outside to come.
Speaker 3: To work this morning, I mean it was hot. It was warm out. I thought I should be wearing shorts right now. It was that we're not getting some of the first nights of the heat wave. It cooled down quite a bit at night, went down in the sixties.
Speaker 10: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Not last night felt like it was eighty when I left this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bootle, all right, thank you Graham. Let's go to the phone's well today for nine Hi. Who is this? Hello? You know Eno color twenty?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, one day.
Speaker 2: You just got two takeays for Kylie Minos. Come on, this is gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 6: This is happening until April. This is not happening so April twenty second.
Speaker 2: By the way, so this is gonna be at Chasoner. You have plenty of time to prepare. But congrass so much fun. Congratulations, You're very welcome. And how is your weekend? Anything fun?
Speaker 7: It was really good.
Speaker 2: It was really hot though it was. Graham just gave us some good news. It's gonna cool down after today, So thanks God for that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena Graham and I'm Jess. Thank you for hanging out with us. Every Monday, we bring a picture from our weekend photos from home. You can check them out now JV Morning Show. That is our Instagram. Please follow us post a lot of good content on there throughout the weekend on the weekends too. Let's run through our pictures really quick. Mine is me and my daughter and then I have my son there. This is right before we listen you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the right up to can I get my night vision goggles?
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I was gonna. I was sending my son up to bed and me and my daughter were gonna have a scary movie night. That's why it's a dark And this is the only picture that she approved for us to post. So this was it. Guy, She's at that age where mom can't there anything.
Speaker 3: I don't see anything. Yeah, sure somewhere I see your son. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Mine's a picture of me.
Speaker 3: I was playing golf with the Boys Boys Golf weekend in Monterey this weekend. This was Friday night. Towards the end of our round, right at sunset, I was about to hammer home another pot. I was playing out of my mind. I was playing good from what I remember. I had a lot of swing juice playing on.
Speaker 4: The sun because the background, I'm.
Speaker 3: Telling you, it was one of the most legendary sunsets I ever.
Speaker 5: So nice.
Speaker 3: It was really nice, and it started out foggy and freezing, and thank god, the sun came back out and it ended up being beautiful. I did look at the comments because these are posted, like you, guys said. At JV Morning Show, someone says, Graham, I knew I saw you in the elevator of the Portolo Hotel. I was a little hungover, but I had my six year old husband with me. I told him I thought that was you. But when you said pardon me as you walked past, pardon me, I don't know that I would have said that. I would have said, excuse, excuse me, pardon me as you walk past.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like that, she said.
Speaker 3: His voice doesn't sound very radio ish. That was me in the elevator next to you. I was also hungover, and I don't pardon me. It doesn't sound like someone.
Speaker 2: Say, but maybe maybe excuse me.
Speaker 3: Another comment here it says, bruh, what are those shoes?
Speaker 10: Lool?
Speaker 3: You might as well just wear some crocs that you hate so much. Uh, those are my golf shoes and they are not as ugly as.
Speaker 2: Cross like you have them in sports mode.
Speaker 3: It does well, that's just the picture. They are ten thousand times better than looking the crocs. Then, that's what I respond.
Speaker 2: And the more I zoom into your legs, it's just I get so grossed out. Why they're just so veiny and.
Speaker 3: Lumpy rippled muscle that's what that is, you muscle, just rippling through.
Speaker 2: I don't like. Yeah, well, I don't zoom in.
Speaker 3: On your picture and tell you how much I dislike your so thanks a lot of dotty.
Speaker 2: Shamers on this show's point.
Speaker 1: Those veins, but I can't help it.
Speaker 2: I just don't like it.
Speaker 3: Legs are ripped just your.
Speaker 2: Picture my picture.
Speaker 4: This is in San Jose, a night out in San Jose. Uh do you you can zoom it on mine? Because there's a gorilla in the background. I really wanted to take a picture with him.
Speaker 6: But I got a little shy, so I didn't.
Speaker 4: You guys, okay, yeah, we went to eat at a Japanese barbecue spot, and then we went to go watch the UFC fight at a bar.
Speaker 3: Nice and you guys in the comments, as somebody uh Lorena said, Jess and Rubin are such a good looking cup.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 3: And then I do would like to read one more comments from Arturo. It says, where's Cheti's picture? She should send one from the Bahamas or Rusher wherever she's at. That's a good point. And she's been on a rather announce vacation for quite some time here in the Dominican Republic. That would have been nice. Send us a picture Germany tomorrow.
Speaker 1: She better, I don't know, she better be all.
Speaker 2: Right, Graham. We have a shout out.
Speaker 1: We do, we do, brothers and my dms. Brothers and my dms.
Speaker 3: It says, hey, Graham, sorry a little late, but can I get a happy birthday for my brother Adrian. He's been listening to you guys since he was born. When we put him onto the show andres, I want him to know he is loved. Sorry, Adrian, I want him to know he's loved by all of us and that is from Anthony.
Speaker 1: So happy, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine