Speaker 1: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host, Chris Matthew, and tonight i'd like to welcome back to the show the one and only Robert Stanley. How you doing, Robert doing?
Speaker 2: Oh, Chris, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming back. And tonight, the first thing I'd like to talk about is one of the things I cover a lot of is sky phenomenon and UFO sightings, and it seems that there's been a recent uptick in those sightings. Is that something that you've encountered yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you go to my website at Unicus magazine dot com, you can see some photographs of UFOs I took here in Hong Kong July twenty first, I was actually just taking pictures of Mars. I didn't see the fleet of UFOs, and that's what it is. It looks like a fleet of UFOs. Although it appears that are round Mars and the photograph, they couldn't be because I'm only using a five hundred milimeters leans, So that means they had to be somewhere between my camera and Mars, probably pretty close to hard to say for sure, but they're pretty large actually in the picture. So I'm thinking they had to be fairly close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Mars is extremely bright and beautiful right now, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it like that. Man, it's unbelievable. Here on a clear night. Most of the time it's not clear because we're right on the ocean or the South China Sea and the harbor. But yeah, that particular night, I was amazed at how clear it was, extraordinarily clear. And I was set up my camera Nikon D five hundred with five hundred milimeter lens on the tripod and I'm shoot, shoot, shoot. I took all these pictures, and then after I looked at him, I was like, wait a minute, what's all this stuff. I mean, it's one thing to see stars in the background, but the stars aren't supposed to be moving. The star pattern can't move. I mean, that's just impossible. So that means it had to be Some people have asked me, well, those could have been drones, and I'm I don't think so. I would have seen it or heard something if there were that many drawns in the sky. So anyway, that's yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it seems, you know, my myself have never seen a UFO. I mean, I've seen a lot of strange sky phenomenon, some weird things that I couldn't identify, but it seems that some people have more sightings than others. Is would you see that? Seemed correct?
Speaker 2: Yep, yes it is, and I'm not sure exactly why, but it's happened to me that way for sure. And in fact, again, if you're on my website at the homepage Unicus Magazine dot com, you'll see the pictures I took in July twenty first, then you'll see other pictures I've taken over the years of UFOs over my house where I was living at the time, specifically Rhode Island at Manhattan Beach. I wish I could have photographed everything that I've seen in my life. It would have been that would be amazing. But at some point it becomes redundant. I mean, honestly, it's like, I know I being contacted, but not in the way that I am comfortable with. It's like I would like to be able to have a dialogue like this with them instead of just seeing the lights dancing around. It's like that's that's just infuriating at some point, Like I mean, I know they can read my thoughts and that there's some level of connectivity, consciousness, whatever. But we're just left here guessing as to who they really are, what do they want, why are they hear all that stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, and I know at some point in your life you had had some sort of a contact, whether it be conscious or unconscious. Isn't that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean it started in Malibu in nineteen eighty five with a particular being said he was my father, and but I mean there was a lot of UFO encounters out there. But eventually, let's see, in nineteen ninety I started working as editor of Unicust magazine and that's when I actually we were reaching out to people. The subtitle of Unicus is the Magazine for extra Earthbound Extraterrestrials, so naturally we had to find we were looking for people that claimed that they were extra trustrials here on Earth. So I did meet two human beings, both men, who claimed that they were human extraterrestrials here. I mean, it's impossible to prove, okay, but we were trying, and I'm doing the same thing on my radio show. I'm just putting it out there that extraterrestrials, whether they're human or not, are welcome to be part of the program.
Speaker 1: And I have actually made that call out myself on my show. Yeah, I'd love to speak with you know, it'd be up to the audience to decide whether they're telling the truth or not. But you know, I'd love to speak with somebody who claimed to be an extraterrestrial.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, there's somebody out there right now. You may have seen him on the YouTube. A guy named Eddie claims his dad as val Thor or Anu or whatever. I mean, anybody can say anything, especially on the Internet. There's really it's not like the old days of journalism, where you know, somebody or some group of people so called journalists would go out and vet stories and usually they would never report it if they didn't have at least two sources, independent sources, supposedly to lend more credibility to the information. I think even back then, though there was most of it was just propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they have some really crazy out there whistleblowers, you know, quote unquote whistleblowers now that are just I think it's a lot of disinformation myself. What about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, unfortunately, and that would go for even this guy, Eddie. I do think that. I mean, he admits that he had been spent a period of years working with or for the CIA, and it seems to me that he's under some sort of mind control and doesn't even realize it. And he also said when he first went public with his story about being a human extraterrestrial here that he admittedly lied that his CIA hypnotherapist or hypnotist, whatever you want to call it, therapist handler was actually sitting in the audience while he was lying to the You know, it's just like he had to tell us this lie before he could tell us the truth. I mean, that just doesn't it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't trust a lot of those And you know, the more research I do and the more people I talk to and listening to you, I start to realize, you know, we probably are in a simulation. I mean, would you say it's more of a training ground or a prison or both? I mean, what are you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point both. I'd have to say it's both. I mean I don't know that it originally started out that way. I mean, it's hard to say. It kind of came up again recently a couple of different sources authors had said that some of these Onanaki criminals psychopaths were actually imprisoned here, or I should say, are imprisoned here, and the analogy was like Australia. You know, the British Crown didn't ask the Aborigines of Australia. Hey, do you mind terribly if we drop off some of our undiesirables, some of our criminal element, you know, for whatever reason it happened, okay, And that's it explains a lot as to why psychopaths rise to the top here typically and aren't prosecuted properly in my opinion, and also why there's no disclosure, I mean full disclosure about the extraterustrial presence. I mean, even like with them the work of Zach Crystichen, he kept claiming that they had left, when in fact he knew that they were still here at least some contingent of them was still here or you know, I mean, it's just it's confusing, and yes, it's designed at some level. I do think this is being permitted because it challenges us in a way that allows us to grow.
Speaker 1: So you said, they're still here, do you think they're just in a different vibration or a different dimension.
Speaker 2: No, I think many of them are physical like you and I. Yeah, and that's that's why it's easy for them to blend in. Well, we're part of their family, Okay, it's not like they're up here and we're the lowly worker they wanted. They would love for us to believe it, when in fact, well you look at again. Let's go back to Australia. The Aboriginal people supposedly are primitive and don't have technology, right, but they have other skills that the rest of us lack. And I think that their spiritual awareness is very high if I understand who they really are, and that would so you take that analogy and you apply it to us. I believe that we have an interdimensional we still have an interdimensional component, and we are not imprisoned here, so in fact, we have more certain skills that these fallen on Unaki psychopathic criminals don't. So they actually need us. This is why they want to control us and lie to us and trick us. Is because even though they were imprisoned here, they can if they can convince us under false pretenses to do certain things that will actually benefit them, then they can some At some point, they're probably thinking that they could break out with our help, and I think that's where the secret Space program came from.
Speaker 1: So they're essentially stuck here with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could put it that way. I mean, so that would also explain why this world, whether it's a simulation or not. I don't think it was originally that way. I do think the simulation came later. And now I'm starting to wonder if what we call the simulation wasn't actually part of the way of containing or quarantining these particular psychopathic on a Nachi prisoners.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. Now, is there a divine source or creator that created the whole simulation.
Speaker 2: I imagine there is, but I do think it's it's being run by an artificial intelligence. I don't know if it originally started that way, but it seems to me completely synthetic in that regard. It's like overlaid on what was originally organic, and so it's dominating, manipulating, controlling, But it didn't create anything except as false matrix that's overlaid on top of it, like a hologram on top of a hologram. Basically, do you.
Speaker 1: Think that this entity is something that's always been or at created at some point.
Speaker 2: Oh well, if if we're talking about us, like Yanky or Lucifer, then yes, of course he has has to be and have created he as a family. And a lot of that information is available in my library for free, you know. I mean, I just share the information. I'm not trying to sell anything. Most of everything actually on my website is bringing I don't have any ads. I hate ads. So in any case, this this is a very special time we're living through because it appears that disclosure obviously is not going to come from official sources, because they're at all they talk about collusion, you know, these guys really it's not even that. It's a whole other level where there are so many pawns and I think, let them know it, but they don't know how to break free of that bondage to these particular entities. And but yeah, there are also divine beings here. I mean, you think about it. Okay, So back to Australia, if you when they put all those criminals in these particular penal camps, they had oversight, they had you know, officers in charge of law enforce and they didn't just let them run around completely doing whatever they want, typically or injurious So the same is true for these particular onnonarchy that are imprisoned here. There has to be some oversight or law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Now these elites, I mean means that some of them just have no soul? Are there people that are just soulless that are just part of this simulation?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know, so I'm learning something about that. I've always resisted the idea because it seemed very counterintuitive that there could be anything living here that was soulless. But yes, the the matrix itself is a program and that within it it's created, uh, programs that are that have no soul attached to it. So some thing about synthetic life is not from it's not coming from the source of all souls. It's it's something artificial. And so, uh. The other thing is I'm trying to think what was the connection I came up with recently. It'll come to me in a second. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh well, now, as for these these people here that you know are part of the simulation, do they even know that they're yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a book in my library called The Stellar man, Please look it up. This is a very difficult read. It's it's in English, but it's very uh sobering.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's it's difficult to accept that we have been hoodwinked so bad and connect to this matrix, this computer like simulation, to the point where we've become robotic animals. They wanted us to go down that route so our consciousness would be so under their control that it would be to their advantage serving their agenda. So the book The Stellar Man is coming from a place of hermeticism that would be based on the teaching of Hermes, who's also known as Toth or Mercury or KITT's Quaddle or Viracocha or Gabriel or more recently, I discovered his other identity of name would be baba Jee, which means benevolent father. So the teachings of hermeticism take us beyond the matrix. Even though we're still here, we can actually start to go beyond it. But it's a very difficult process. Very few people have the ability or the courage to practice those those insights. It's really what it is. It's it's a personal thing. It's not a group. I think it's not religious it's a process and you have to do that individually. Yes, you can ask for help, but ultimately it comes down to one's individual content consciousness. So this is again I think in what I was raised in self realization under Paramhanzi Yogananda, that this is essentially what it is. Baba Jee also Hermes Toth, whatever you want to call him, he has been our benefactor. He is one of the spiritually ast masters that is here until things get corrected, because again it was unfair and it's obviously a violation of our free will, and more importantly, it's impeding our ability to evolve as souls in the true creation. So the matrix is actually serving a purpose that was for whatever reason, I don't think it was its an intent intentional, excuse me, the original intent for whatever it was. This there's the unintended consequence is that that this particular classroom setting is testing us on many levels. And if once we go past those levels, we've actually become much stronger. So it's it's an opportunity.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, now, are there ways to you know, reach these levels without actually dying? And is even death reaching another level?
Speaker 2: Well, it is if you're prepared for it, and that's why I TA wrote the book, the so called Book of the Dead, It's actually should be spelled the Book of the Jed d j E D. What the jed is actually a symbolic of the tree of life or the Kundalini, the chakra system. So this is something if you work on it prior to the physical death, your spirit will have a much better time negotiating those other realms of existence beyond this one.
Speaker 1: And it seems that there are certain things that kind of help to keep us from realizing who we are and what we are in this and technology is one of those things. I believe. Yes, there's a lot of good things about it, but there's a lot of really leveling and evil things, wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Actually, there's an article and if you go to Nikis magazine dot com, click on articles, scroll down, there's one about our body actually glows amidst light. I forget the exact title, but what it it proves is that, Okay, so the light coming off of our body, the frequency coming out of the DNA, that is, some of it is feeding back to give us a sense of self. Some of it is also interacting just like through this medium. Here, some portion of our light, energy, consciousness is being exchanged. It isn't just verbal, especially when we're face to face, but even through this medium, it's we're you know, the speed of thought is beyond what we think of or choose to believe as the speed of light, which is a lie. It's a very huge another one of the great big lies they told us. But the bottom line is the cell phone technology, especially now with five G, is vibrating about on the same frequency as the light emitted from our bodies. So what this is doing intentionally is cutting us off from not only from having a sense of self, but also connecting to others and more importantly, connecting to what is beyond this matrix is a web of light. That is where we come from, that is where we return to it. Souls and everything is connected in this web of light. And this is why crea yoga not as a religious thing, but as an actual technique, a process, a scientific repeatable process. It's proven to work. We have the so called out of body experience, and this is where the baptism of spirit comes from. And by by meditating on this particular sound, when we generate this sound of all it's not a name, it's not a title, it's a sound. And it's just like when you tune into a radio station. You know, you turn you turn your radio tunes into this particular frequency, and now you've got the lock and then you you can actually hear the signal. The same is true for us here without dying, you know, we can tune into that particular frequency and connect with the web of light. This is also known as the being born again in spirit. You need the baptism of spirit. They typically call these web. This web is that it's actually like rivers or streams of light sometimes oceans of light. Just like on the planet, you know, you have streams, rivers, oceans, and the cosmos you have these the light consciousness energy is constantly flowing through and connecting to itself. So when we've been here, especially when we've been here too long and we're involved in these technologies and other issues that distract us, uh, it's we lose that connectivity to the cosmic web of light.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The other thing is the tree of life that they talk about in the Bible is actually I now understand it as the tree of light. And what that is is it's a metaphor for our the chakra system, the kulini, the jed as they called it in Egypt. Uh As. The energy runs up through the spine and out through those particular chakra whatever you want to call them, the conduits, those little spinning wheels of energy, the little vortoises of energy that run through the body and like branches of a tree. So the deal of light is actually a metaphor for the physical body.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's very interesting. And and not only you know, are they trying to program us with you know, cell phones and technology. It seems like with the food and water and the air, everything, everything is everything changing our vibration.
Speaker 2: God, there's dust in this room, try not to trying not to steeze. So, yes, you're right, everything in this particular world is designed to distract us and also control. So I mean, this entire matrix, this particular level of reality is designed for around competition and control. So it's very difficult to break free that. It takes a lot of courage and effort, I mean persistent effort. You can't just pick it up one day and say, oh, you know, I'm going to achieve enlightenment. But yeah, it's it's things with these these come on aaki, whatever you want to call them, fallen angels, dark lords. They're imprisoned here, they don't have they're not omnipotent, and there are restrictions placed upon them and what they can do to us. And they don't want us to know that, obviously, because that would just well it would make it very much more difficult for them while they're here. So that's something we have to keep in mind. Is there we have a lot more ability or capability or potential that is now awakening, and that's why they're freaking out and acting more increasingly desperate.
Speaker 1: Now, would you say the entire universe is part of this simulation? Is like a giant interface or is it? You're each different kind of world its own simulation.
Speaker 2: Okay, so beyond this particular matrix, I don't think it's the entire It's not really even a universe. It's just a it's a simulation of a universe within a particular universe. And why am I saying that is because there isn't just one universe. There's multiple. There may be infinite numbers of universes that are created by an infinite number of creator gods. It's a co creation. Who knows where this started. Okay, it may have started with a singularity or a single entity, but that entity has like a tree, a tree of light, and it ultimately became mature enough that it bore seeds of light that would be us. And well, we're still in the seedling phase. But I'm just saying that's how we got here. It's a very organic process. So there are an infinite number of creator And the thing what I like about all this is, in fact, are we're related to all these other entities. It's it's and that's one of the reasons they're very concerned about us and want to connect with us in a way that's going to be acceptable to us, because we've been there, We've been like to these so many times, but so many things. It's very difficult for us to even comprehend some of the things that they would like to share with us, and especially when it comes to the emotions that they feel, it's just overwhelming. I'm talking about the Benett beings now. It's just it's really impossible to put in words how they look at us. I'll just tell you this way briefly, is that the way they made it clear to me that their love for us is never ending, which is it's kind of hard to believe considering how brutal we are have been, I should say, for so long relatively speaking. I mean, time is not not he it's limited. Our understanding of time is actually an illusion, and it's blinding us from seeing the bigger picture and more importantly connecting with the rest of the family and.
Speaker 1: These benevolent ones. Would you say that there's possibly a war going on with the benevolent aliens or ets?
Speaker 2: Okay from the dark side believes it is at war because there they feel threatened. They're okay, their ego, their way of life is threatened indirectly by those of us that are in the light. The benevolent ones naturally are not aggressive and would never start a war, but you know, at some point they have to defend themselves and more importantly, limit the amount of damage that the dark lords could do, have done, or could do in the future. So you know, it's an act of kindness actually what they did by bringing them here, because where else are they going to put them? I mean, there's only so many places they could possibly put them, right, Nobody wants a prison in their backyard, right, okay, but they have to put them somewhere, they have to be dealt with. I mean, just exterminating them is completely inhumane, and anybody who's benevolent would never do that, especially when you consider from their perspective that we're all family. You don't just kill your family members because they're crazy.
Speaker 1: Now you were saying that, you know earlier that levels, the deepest levels of the Deep State have contact with these beings.
Speaker 2: Of course they do, because they're controlled by it, and at some point they realize that there's a Dutch banker that that has come forward, Especially in his more recent interview, he actually just said they're Luciferian, they're Satanic, they are extraterrestrial and extra dimensional. What he didn't say, though, that is the one those particular entities are stuck here. It's an important distinction. Okay, it's not like they remain uh oh, this particular world or maybe even the it could be the whole Solar system is quarantine. I'm not sure, because it seems like they're not just limited to this world.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Now, there seem to have been all these cataclysms throughout our history. Do they re intention do they intentionally reset the matrix at times or is this natural occurrences?
Speaker 2: Well, it's nothing about this as natural. It's an overlay on top of the natural system. Okay. One of the things that's con assistant in this particular simulation is that it's all about destruction, chaos, cruelty, corruption. Again, this is all about control. They need to control us. So one of the ways they do that is to and I think that's really why they altered our DNA. It wasn't to turn us into workers, although we do serve them. That's what the word worship actually means to work for. So we do worship them under various guises of you know, oh it's a god, it's an angel, it's a lord, whatever. I mean. They gave us our modern religion. The fallen ones actually did give us our religion, which is too, which would explain why they all fight with one another. They all disagree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was going to ask you. I mean, so most of the religions were created for control, for deliberate control.
Speaker 2: Correct, Unfortunately. Yeah, And so that's the other thing. It's going to be differ for some people to accept because there is a level of comfort when you when a person joins a religion. It isn't just about God. It's about group think. It's about fitting in and feeling mmm, like, yeah, you're you actually abdicates, abdicate some of your personal responsibility when you're in a group. I think when you follow the rules like that, you don't have to take personal responsibility as much for your thoughts and deeds because it's all in a book and the priest said so, and whatever, the pope or something. You know, you just follow the rules of that group as opposed to actually finding your own path. It's it's which can be a little frightening in this world. Actually, they don't encourage it, let's put it that way.
Speaker 1: So what do you think goes on at the Vatican. What do you think that whole construct is about. Is it Luciferian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Luciferian Satanic? That would be Ankee and his son Marduk, And I don't know if they're in prison here or not. It's hard to say. I mean, these things are evolving as you know. The thing is, I'm working on this every day because personally, I feel and I have a need to know. I have a right to know these things, even though they are hidden and very much twisted, twisted, deeply mangled, you know, layers of lies. I mean, there's a little bit of truth mixed in with layers and layers and layers and layers of lies. So it's a difficult task to unravel these things. But you know, as I get new information, my understanding this evolves, and that's why I do shows like this, and I also put whatever information is coming to me, I put it on my Internet for other people to look at, and.
Speaker 1: We definitely appreciate that. Robert, Well, it seems I've been thinking that the divine feminine you don't hear anything about the divine feminine anymore. Is that intentionally suppressed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, because this is much like the mafia, is very patriarchal. So these criminals, these cosmic criminals that are here are it's very much a male dominated thing, and they know that they don't have that level of creativity that divine feminine embodies.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: In fact, everything about the creative process at its very core is a feminine matrix, and so they can't compete with that, and that's why they push it out as much as possible. This me too hashtag me too movement isn't really for the benefit of women or let alone the divine feminine. It's just further the level of control to keep us divided down in this particular realm.
Speaker 1: And do you think that's where they're going with the whole transhumanism?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's part of it. Again, it's a perversion of nature as we know it, whereas actually, you know, I'm pretty sure all the life here was symbiotic and that humans as we consider ourselves, were hermaphrodite. So even though we may look like we were females, we were in fact we had both and both sex organs or what do you recall it, We had the capacity to give birth on our own because we were hermaphrodite. I should say, the original life forms here with that, and I'm sure they are on other worlds too, are still that hasn't changed.
Speaker 1: Very very interesting. So going back to when I had asked you about the resets, that we are in store for another reset or can?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably really? And now is this something that we could control at all?
Speaker 2: No, now we can only control our own consciousness or understanding of these things. That again, most of it mostly synthetic. It's criminal and it's beyond our control. It's not really our responsibility. We're only responsible for our own consciousness and our deeds. So this and there are I don't know what the percentage is, but there are a number of us souls that either have awakened or our awakening now that we'll find a way out now, whether it's on our own or if we're going to get in assistance like refugees. I do think there's a possibility that a lot of us are going to migrate out of here in the very near future, in the next few years. I think we'll see as disclosure comes. Unofficially, disclosure is coming. It's already happening, and people are waking up and they're making choices based on the information that's coming out. I feel from benevolent sources that people are souls are going to choose to leave. They've just had enough and they have every right to do that. That's you know. I mean, this was a huge violation on some level, but it was always known by the benevolent ones that this was not permanent. It's not an eternal sentence and damnation, you know, it was a temporary situation. They've been watching over us to make sure we didn't get harmed too badly, and they've been guiding us so that we can learn from these. Think of it like this. When you go to school, you have a test. Once you pass the this particular test, let's say first grade. Right, you graduated from the first grade. They've given you all kinds of tests on this level. Well, where where do you go the next level? And it's like that, right, you keep going, going, going until you're supposedly done with that. And it's not mandatory, you know, I mean, supposedly you have to go to school here, right, otherwise they come and get you and force you to learn their indoctrination. And I'm talking about public schools. Right, every child just has to go through the system to be programmed. But I was fortunate I didn't have to do that so much. I actually started I think it was junior high is I was traveling with my parents, so I took correspondence courses in order to graduate from junior high. Then the same thing happened in high school, and so I learned how to educate myself. And in fact, that's part of the harmetic process, is realizing that you can't expect someone to give you the all the answers, especially in a group setting, by joining a religion or a cult or whatever, and you know, waving a magic wand and on it. Stuff that doesn't work. You have to do it individually, become self realized.
Speaker 1: So so for someone who's just waking up to all the crap around them and just overwhelmed, is it possible for them to be able to ascend? When you say this, this window is going to occur.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think I don't like that word, but yeah, I know people use it a lot. I think of it more as a liberation. We're able to leave this setting. It's like, hey, look, if you can't spend your entire life in a classroom, you have to at some point you have to leave the classroom and go out and live this so called real world and apply whatever you've learned here in the real world. So that's what the It's an opportunity. We're not really evolving or I think we're being given the opportunity to leave this particular matrix at a time that's beneficial for us because we choose to do that, and it's it's going to be amazing. I'm it's kind of hard to explain to you, but I'll put it this way. In my library, there's a new book that the Extraterrestrial on Anachy. He's the third son of Ankie, brother of Marduk, which is kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 2: Book in my library. Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, So there's a book in my library called Bobajee the Extraterrestrial. It's very difficult to read, but essentially Babaji is, like I said, the brother of Marduk or Raw also known as Satan. He's the son. He's a third son of Ankie, also known as Lucifer. So it's kind of strange that such a divine being or a master would come from that particular family, but he did. He does, and there's a lot of important insights in that particular book. If you don't, if you find it too difficult, I would suggest you read the forty third chapter of Autobiography of a Yogi. And why is that important? Yogananda is Guru Sri Yukittsar. When he physically passed away, he came back, allegedly came back in his astral body and spoke to Yogananda and explained to him what the multiverse really is all the different levels, from the highest level of source to the causal plane, to the astral plane to the physical plane that we're at now. So this is very helpful because, I mean, it gives you a perspective of the real big picture. And there's he even talks in there about the dark angels, the fallen ones. They're in prison, he says this. He says, they're imprisoned in the lower astral So it's it's a very very insightful book.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I read that when I was a child, and and I've read it a few times after that, but only recently when I read it again, it actually, excuse me, it actually for the first time made sense to me. I mean, the full, full on. I could see it all in a way that I'd never seen before, which is it's a sign that I personally am having these realizations, this awareness. But we have to act on it, you know, we have to act on these these insights. And so one of the things that I've done is become vegetarian. Again. Meditating by itself is one thing, but you have to take care of your body in order for it to function well, to be a good conduit or connection to the web of light for your consciousness, for your soul. Okay, so certain foods definitely help us have a different level of vibration.
Speaker 3: Or light.
Speaker 2: So this is and actually this is well known even outside religious circles, that certain foods contain more energy, more life as opposed to especially the processed foods with all the chemicals and whatnot, those are designed to really eat lower our frequency as as you know, as much as as possible without killing the buying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's so hard to find good food, you know, if you if you're gonna buy it, it's gonna be so expensive. They try to do anything to keep you from getting the good nutrition that your body needs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and water too, like you said in air and whatever. But but we can control this, and it's again it's a choice. There's we are fixated with the idea of having protein, when in fact, what we're really looking for is light. So when we leave this particular plane and we moved to the akashik and then the causal plane, what we consider to be our vehicle, our body, our expression of the soul and extension of the soul. The vehicle we absorbed the light. We just absorb it like a plant absorbed sunlight. There was a time in the past when that actually was the case. Here, our bodies actually have something similar to chlorophyll. It's not called that. It's something else but and I forget the name of it. It's some scientific name. But our bodies don't have much of it now. But if we had more of it in our blood, we would be able to just absorb the light directly. We are absorbing light indirectly through our food. And it's so again certain foods contain more of that light energy.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, and this opportunity to escape. You think this is being offered to us by the benevolent ones.
Speaker 2: Well, of course they don't want us to be stuck here. I mean, you know, you think about it. Your family wants you to come home from school. I went through this recently when we moved to Hong Kong.
Speaker 1: Are some.
Speaker 2: He stayedlined for a couple of years, and he yes, he came to visit us when he was on summer and winter break. But the separation anxiety that I actually made me depressed, and I know he was feeling it as well. So I use that as an analogy that our family beyond this matrix actually misses us and is looking forward to the day when some of us choose to leave here and come home.
Speaker 1: So where do you see us as a planet going in the next five to ten years.
Speaker 2: Or we're going to go into after so called outer space and colonize the Moon and Mars. And of course I think we've already done this secretly on behalf of these particular or fallen angels, dark lords, whatever you want to call it, again, to serve their agenda, assist them in some fashion secretly. But now we see that this is being talked about openly every day. I talk about a lot on my show, not just my opinion. I mean I comment on things in the news, like this latest thing that they've developed a space force, this new branch of the military. The current head of NASA has said that the military is going to go to the Moon despite whatever treaties we have with the UN. I mean, it's like they're saying, basically saying, screw you. We're really good at breaking treaties, just as the Native Americans, and we're going to do what we want because it's within our national interests or what they sometimes called manifest destiny.
Speaker 1: So you think we already have operations on Mars and the Moon.
Speaker 2: What do you mean America or Shadow Government? Yeah, yes, yes, absolutely, I know they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So how do you know how long we've had this going? I mean, has it been you know, decades or longer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely decades. I mean for sure the German secret societies were I think baited into this thinking it was somehow going to benefit them. I don't think that. I don't think it worked out well for them ultimately. You know, this is the thing you may have temporary, if you may cut a deal with these particular entities. They may give you something initially, but then you owe them. It's just like the Mob. I'm telling you. These guys are and all of a sudden and they they they're very good atting people into these arrangements, deals that serve their agenda. So yeah, it's been going on for some time.
Speaker 1: Now do you think they know about this upcoming opportunity.
Speaker 2: Or oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And does just make them nervous?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's making them. It's freaking them out because they need Now we're talking about the Dark Lords, not thee Shadow Government. The Dark Lords absolutely need us, or they think they need us. They don't want to be just stuck here by themselves without us. They've they've lost certain advantages and or abilities that they're using us like a tool essentially, And they also feed off of some of the dark energy that comes off as when we hurt ourselves or others. So they need our creativity, they need our cosmic consciousness or light energy. Of course it's perverted into something very dark. You know, sort is telling you before our body emits light but through the DNA, but when we hurt ourselves or others, the light frequency shifts to something that is very dark and distorted, or they call it dissonant. It's no longer resonant and harmonious. It's this dissonant energy, and that's actually what they feed off of. So they really do see us as a resource and tools basically pawns, their pawns. So yes, they don't they don't want us leaving. That's not going to help them.
Speaker 1: So one of the best ways to get on your journey out, you would say, is good diet, you know, good works, and meditation, getting to know yourself and going within yourself.
Speaker 2: Would you agree, Yeah, it's through the heart, not the mind. You have to open your heart and go within, and it's actually a vord fortics, it's a spiraling inward and that's what opens the door to the great beyond. So the thing about meditation is most people think it's just you're you're going to stop all the thought process, and I don't. I disagree. We're not designed like that. We need to have at least one thing to focus on, and it's actually very difficult. I just don't think it's foine. I know people claim that they can stop thinking about everything. I just don't believe it. Nobody is brave enough to do a submitted Oh no, I can't stop that. What you can do, though, is by focusing. This is why they show you a mandala or you chant, well, particularly you repeat a chant. It allows you to focus on one thing, and the more you can focus on one thing, the other stuff kind of fades back. And so meditation is really a form of deep, deep, deep concentration. What are we concentrating on? Hopefully it's reconnecting to this web of light and the process is again that's what crea yoga is really at the core of it all, it's about reconnecting us and that's actually what yoga means it's a union or connecting connectivity. So this comes to us from this particular entity, Baba Jee Benevolent Father. And I told you he has many different names, and many people actually love him. They just don't understand how much he loves us because he chose to stay here, knowing what a mess it really is. He chose to stay here and really be our spiritual father. And what does that mean? I mean, well, when you take care of a child, you make sure that they don't get heard, and you you nurture their growth. You can't do things for them, but you can help nurture them, right, So that's what he's been doing. I've only now I'm fifty eight, I only now finally understand the role he's played in my life, and it's still playing in my life. It's really quite astonishing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is this a physical entity that could come back at some point?
Speaker 2: He never left. Yeah, he can express himself in physical form, but he is way beyond that. He's a self realized master, what they call an avatar, or more specifically a Maha avatar. He is very high level soul, but he choose to stay behind. And that particular concept or act is called a body zatva. So instead of him just going off into the higher realms and saying, hey, good luck, he stays here until the work is done, till the probably to the last soul is chooses to leave. It's an incredible undertaking. But you know, think of it this way. He is, he knows he's immortal, He chooses to be immortal. He knows he's an immortal soul. He can express himself in whatever vehicle at whatever time he wishes to so. And because he's multi dimensional, it's not a problem. It's not like he's stuck here and suffering from karma or the whatever torment. You know, he's he's always focused, some part of him always exists at this level and this level and this level. That's what a multi dimensional being is all about.
Speaker 1: Wow, very fascinating, and now I want to thank you again for joining us. Is there anything interesting you have upcoming that you'd like to tell us about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I was on Coast to Coast again yesterday with George Nory. That was pretty interesting. I mean, I think we've been doing that for almost twelve years now and doing that show, so I was grateful. I mean, that's how I got started as a talk show host, was doing that show originally back in two thousand and six. So yeah, I'm actually enjoying hosting my own radio show on weekends on KGRA Friday and Saturday nights from ten to midnight Eastern. But I'm also working on my next book, which is about Malibu and not just my life growing up there, but the hidden history of the Onanaki, these fallen ones, some very interesting artifacts and other events that well, I think people will find it very interesting once I get that done.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll be looking very forward to that. Well, Robert, thank you for joining us. It was an awesome conversation and we'd love to have you back on again.
Speaker 3: And thank you.
Speaker 1: Awesome night, Robert.
Speaker 2: All right, you too, thank you bye bye for.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host, Chris Matthew, and I'm very excited about tonight's show. Tonight, my guest is Cliff High and if you aren't familiar, he's a computer scientist linguistic. He's a founder of the predictive linguistics field, which is a powerful process that analyzes vast amounts of data that has actually predicted future events, but Cliff also has a vast knowledge of things esoteric, or, as he calls it, all things woo. How you doing tonight, Cliff.
Speaker 3: Good and fine? How about yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm very good, and I want to thank you again for joining us. And I thought we'd start out with, well, a little bit about your background as it pertains to the esoteric, and you know, kind of what opened your eyes to the world behind our world and the things that they don't teach us in our history books.
Speaker 3: I the crap beat out of me when I was a kid. I kid you not. I had we had just gotten into I was in military brat. My father had been stationed in Germany as part of the occupation forces, and they they allowed, the military allowed him to bring over family. And I had barely arrived in southern Germany and maybe two days i'd been there, was out walking in the woods, met another military brat, and for whatever reason at the time we were both kids, we got into a fight and I was just thoroughly pummeled. I mean like the guy had reached, he had reached. There was nothing I could do right, And so my father decided, well, this wasn't good if you got to get into fights, you should learn how to do it. So he took me to this guy who taught judo on base to soldiers but also did rent at judo dojo after hours, and he he said, well, you're too skinny for this, really, so you got to put on some weight. So go and do yoga. Eat a lot, do a lot of yoga. And well, I had to start looking into yoga because I didn't know what the hell it was. I was like ten years old. Bear in mind, this is back in the sixties, before yoga had had hit the airwave, so to speak. And so I looked into that and I did kano jiu jitsu. It was actually called This was in the early days before it was seriously named judo everywhere, and before it went into like the Olympics. That was sort of the split them in the early sixties. In any event, though, because I started looking into that, one thing led to another, and I started practicing yoga at age eleven, along with doing martial arts. And it's a you know, sort of a mind opening situation.
Speaker 1: Very good, very interesting. Now based on that, would you say that we live in a universe where there are other dimensions?
Speaker 3: No? No, okay, Now see there's the thing we have to I wouldn't say that because we would have to first define what we meant by dimensions, if, for instance, one was to say to ask it another way, Are there areas in life that we cannot perceive? Oh? Certainly, no question. Now do we define X ray band as a dimension? Do we define ultraviolet as a dimension? Do we define microwaves in all of their plethora as a dimension? If so, then okay, I would have to agree that there are other dimensions. But then, if you're talking about dimensions in the sense that we could somehow open up a portal and slip corporeally through that portal and still be corporeally available to ourselves on the other side of that portal in some other dimension.
Speaker 1: No, so what are your thoughts on you know, people saying that they can ash fu travel two different dimensions and speak with different entities.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a that's a different understanding of what's or that's a representation that is not exact in the language as to what they're actually experiencing. Astral travel. Sure, no problem with that, done it myself, well aware of how that works. Other dimensions in the sense of consciousness, yes, those would exist, Okay, but then it gets really muddy, the reason being that humans are so in exact their own minds that mostly, which would be to say, nine hundred and ninety nine percent of the time out of a thousand, I mean, you know, just seriously, my new fraction of the time we have our minds under control. The rest of the time we could not tell the difference between our imagination and dimension. So most people, if they were to hear me say that, well, there are other dimensions in astral travel, then they would have experiences that they would assume meant they were going into another dimension. Now, if you're talking about a consciousness perception that's not imagination, and we wanted to define that as another imagination, then I would or as another dimension. Then I would say, there is indeed such a thing. However, in order to arrive there, one must pass through what we could label the dissolution barrier. And on the other side of that dissolution barrier is a place that I would refer to as hyper space. I wouldn't call it a dimension per se, but truly in a sense of what we're talking about now, about a place that our consciousness could go to and wouldn't have to We wouldn't be corporeal, but your consciousness could certainly go there. This hyper space could besidered in all respects a dimension in the way that we think of it from TV.
Speaker 1: So it would be possible to theoretically meet the consciousness of another being in that space.
Speaker 3: It's possible, and I've done that with the assistance of psychedelic drugs. I've done it with the assistance of years of psychedelic drugs and then a hiatus and then years of meditation. So I've done it under two sets of circumstances. I know that people such as my brother, who was a full fledged schizophrenic, he's done it because of the adrenochrome that floods your system and throws your mind out of whack when you're a schizophrenic, right, and I know of a couple of other mental conditions that also caused this to occur. And so in that sense, I would say that that's part of our reality, and anybody that's ever experienced that, especially through things like DMT or psilocybin, would with me when I say it is more real than real. It's much more real to you, much more real and feeling than the material world that you and I are occupying and talking through right at the moment. It's really spooky when you go through it. Now, in my experience, to get to hyperspace requires that the person go through a dissolution phase. By that, I mean an actual what psychiatrists might describe as an ego death or an ego dissolution. But it feels like when you're going through it, that your body is dissolving into atoms. Okay, and then then you pop out on the other side in hyperspace.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Now, let's talk a little bit about the entities you said that you came into contact with. Could you maybe describe that experience a little bit or those experiences.
Speaker 3: Bear in mind it took place over a number of years, okay, so there were a number of experiences. There were discrete entities that were reoccurrent and persistent over the years, and then there are entities that may have been there reoccurrent every time I went there, but you couldn't tell because they represented themselves just as spheres. Okay, in hyper space, you don't have a body, your consciousness is there. The native most efficient shape for consciousness and universe is a sphere. And you know, in all all different ways in terms of energy specifically, though, it's easiest to contain your consciousness and a sphere and not have to worry about the little fiddlely bits that stick out right. This is true in hyperspace, So it costs you an energy penalty in hyperspace to have a body other than a sphere. So hyperspace and my experience of it, was littered with sphere spheroids that were the housing of various different consciousness, and it was not possible for me to really see much in the way of a difference from one sphere to another, excepting there were some whose behavior was so striking as to let you know that they were not so you could pick them out of the crowd, so to speak. So bear in mind that this is a psychedelic experience, and it is filled. It's a place that is filled with no boundaries, so there's no sense of a boundary between your body and the hyper space at all, and yet it is filled with lifesound action, dynamic activity, seemingly random dynamic activity, and individual consciousnesses within there that are able to be stable within that environment, and some of them are friendly, so to speak, and they'll interact with you. Some of them are quite quite nice guys and very friendly, but very rarely. And then a lot of them are just basically indifferent to you or having such a terrible time on their own they don't want to be hassled. So there's a lot, a lot that meet that latter criteria. So I think a lot of beings or a lot of consciousness houses like we are, somehow find themselves in other worlds, other planets, and they get into a psychedelic experience and they don't know what they're handling and don't know how to handle it, and so they pop in and they're just not able to deal with anything other than themselves in that gigantic space of vast quantities of chaos.
Speaker 1: Now, did you ever encounter anything that resembled more of a being you could describe?
Speaker 3: Sure? Sure, Sure, I've had I've had contacts with a guy that was basically a hominid, had a much flatter face and a flat kind of a a forehead and in a flat sort of a flat top to his forehead. And this this being had two eyes and nose, uh smallish kind of ears, regular mouth, regular teeth, had very fine and uh, transparent body hair, just more or less like a like a human male. But this being had the unique characteristic of showing its emotions in like a little aura layer that ran across the top of its skin, over its entire body. This being was psychic. It was it was very It was a male I was talking to. We had no way of establishing a name with him, and he he and I met several times over the course of perhaps two and a half years, and we we traded information and ideas. He was very interesting because of the nature of his expression in life, where his emotions came out in this haze over his skin, as did all the members of his species. And so some of the things you learn is that he's telepathic, and then he's also telepathic at an emotional level because he's literally broadcasting his emotions out throughout his skin continuously, you know, millisecond by millisecond, And so to someone else of his species, they can read this because they've felt those same emotions and complexes and what he called chords, like a musical chord of emotions before. And so there's no need for words in many cases if you're attempting to express an emotion. So They have poetry without words, so really interesting concept when you drill down on that. Right, there's no words in their poetry, but as far as we would consider it, it's exquisitely evocative poetry. And they have big contests, and it's a big, giant national sort of or global sort of a thing for their species. He's very intelligent, he's very was very uh. I haven't seen him in I don't know, forty plus years. He's not a local boy. We were able to establish that from our relationship. He's on the other side of the Milky Way galaxy from us, and that the hyper space that we entered into just simply allowed the communication between us, but in no way could establish a physical connection. It wasn't like we were, you know, transporting ourselves there. But he was the one who taught me to project my body out in the hyperspace. And he was very forthcoming with information, but he wanted quid pro quo. And his problem, which I was able to help him out with, was that there the environmental conditions on his world were changing, and they had issues relative to how they built things and these environmental changes, and insofar as I remember how it was described to me, they were having like irradiation issues from local suns okay that caused various different kinds of atmospheric effects, and it had never in their entire culture because and it's probably because they projected their feelings out over their skin and there, and they had fashion, and they had clothing, but their skin was hardened to the environment that they lived in, so they didn't need it to stay warm or anything, right, they didn't need clothing for that purpose. And so for them fashion was something else entirely, more like what we might think of as jewelry, as an accessory, you know. But in any event, they never never dawned on them to develop surface coatings. And so so like I was talking to him, and he and I had done this exchange, and so I'd thought about his problem over the course of several weeks. Next time I went on one of these journeys, I met him again and said, Ah, here's your solution that exists, this possibility of taking various different kinds of chemicals. And I had gone to the local state library in Olympia and looked up various different ways of making paint, and so had in my head how various things like silica and oils, oils being composed of petrochemicals that or you know, could be created from animals or plants, et cetera. Because I didn't know what kind of conditions they had on their home world, right in his home planet. And so but it basically told him the idea is to provide a sacrifice surface coating, and then to make that sacrifice surface coating last a little while. You make it better and better and better, and you put enough effort into it that it's not a sacrifice every year to the irradiation, the solar irradiation, but last ten or twenty years, that sort of thing. And so they it was like, oh, he was just fantastically thrilled with this idea.
Speaker 1: Wow. Cool. Yeah, Now I understand you had a much different for an experience with a different type of being, an insectoid being two.
Speaker 3: Of them those critters, in so far as I was able to tell and see there, you've got to be careful, right, because there's no way I could ascertain whether meeting of being over the course of many different excursions, over many different years, if it was the same guy presenting himself in two different forms or not. So I had an encounter with an old insect who was really pissed at me for being there, And then later on I had an encounter with a younger insect might have been the same one. It might have gone through some kind of metamorphoses or time maybe goofy in hyperspace. So I may have met it when it was very young and then met it when it was very old. If you met that part of him first, I have no way of knowing. I've always assumed it was two separate beings and that they were separated by many generations of bugdom, and they were. They were very interesting things, quite quite the strange mind. So the guy with the emotions on his skin, you know, whatever we want to call him, he's he's basically a human and and has emotions and has a VGUS nervous system, and you know, would get a stomach ache, you know, could have those kind of ills that these sorts of things, and so he's basically a human. The bugs had no emotional life, so or or another way. Actually, I don't really want to put it that way. A better way to think of it is that they have an emotional life that consists of basically one note, just a single note continuously whereas ours is multifaceted, multi corded, multi dimensional and multi multi rhythmic. They just have one and so. And the reason I say that that they actually have that one is because there's got to be something that changes them from satisfied to dissatisfied. And and so something in there causes them, prompts them to act as the environment around them changes, and something triggers them into a sense of being dissatisfied, and then they react to that. But other than that, they really don't have an emotion. And you get that from the mind. Now, these are very powerful mental beings, okay, the insects. So the guy with the emotions on his over him, I could always see a faint haze as he was projecting his emotions, just like his real body back on his home world. But the detail that he was projecting of his face and his body would fade in and out as we were both distracted by what was going on, and the energy and his in his mind to maintain that was shifted to various different focuses. Not the case with the bugs. They were always like, you know, basically their solid, you know, no fuzz to them at all. And so the level of the mind it took to project at that level. You could you could feel the power when you encountered them in hyperspace. And it's not like there's rooms or divisions there, but it is as though you could if you wanted to put your focus over this way and just simply ignore anything over here and not have to deal with energy going in your mind, section off this area into like focus rooms, so to speak, and not have to deal with the bugs, if you wanted. What really irritated this first older bug, and this is when I was still a sphere I didn't really know how to how to make a body at that point, was that that he pissed me off. And I got irritated, and so I said, no, I'm not going to leave because he you know, as soon as I popped into his focus room area, he he basically tried to use his mind. It pushed me out, and it like really pissed me off and I and I was I was very into Aikdo at the time, so mentally what I did was, even though I was a spear was I just sort of grabbed his energy and rolled with it right and just let it flow beside me. And I was still there and so so I when he got done with that, I told him, no, I'm not going to leave. He really irritated me, and I'm gonna stick you right here until I've gotten some irritation back out of you. And then he was he was really pissed at me after that, but he went about his business. It's because almost instantly he realized that there was a uh no net return of investment for energy trying to get me out, and he just went right back on his on his and it was some kind of weird laboratory he had going there, where he's monkying about with other bits of consciousness, and he went about his business as though I didn't matter anymore. So I was more of a minor annoyance in that sense than a spy or a real threat or anything. So it's kind of like I was sort of a mosquito in his world, and he'd sort of tried to swat at it, and then I'd flown off far enough and he wasn't willing to reach over there and pursue it. So quite the odd thing. Now, the younger one was different. He was per and I got the impression from the old guy that he was several thousand years old. Okay, you can sort of, you can leach, you can pull information out of other consciousness if it allows you. So some of the consciousness you encounter are really hardshell spheres, and all you get is whatever is observed in their behavior within that environment. You can't pull anything through, right. But if some of the consciousness, this is just the way I'm describing it, is involved in thinking about something else, they're leaking out other bits of information that you can pull out and tease out of that mass. And it's a weird process. It's hard to put into words, but like I say, I got the impression the guy was, you know, several thousand years old, and was like maybe a senior research kind of a guy. They have no gender, so that was really weird. It's not like I think of them as male because they're they're ruthless and emotionally empty in their cruelty, so they're cruel, but I don't think they mean to be cruel per se, right, that it just never would occur to them that they were being cruel, or that our emotions mattered any in any way, shape or form. Like I say, the young guy was willing to trade. By the time I met him, I figured out how hyperspace worked a little bit and knew it was a quid pro quo, a trade system. So, like the guy with the emotions, I traded him the idea of surface coatings, and he told me all about emotions and how emotions are transmitted by the vagus nerve, how you can go emotions forward or backward in time, backward not so much, but forward in time, and all these different technologies of emotions that I had never ever ever considered prior to running into him, And so he was quite happy to just spill all of that for me because of this, you know, incredible, you know, Nobel prize level on his planet idea of paint.
Speaker 1: Right now, the the manted beings, you would actually describe them as looking like a praying mantis, right.
Speaker 3: Nah, you get the impression of a mantis, okay, But but no, their body they're not swooped the way a mantis is. They don't ride on their back haunches the way a mantis does. They don't really have the head structure completely of a mantis. They do at a very base level, okay, but they don't have the the protruding sensing antenna on top. It is true that their arms are straight out in front of them. They have no shoulder per se. They've only got a range of motion that's that's basically up and down or or back and forth. But there, But you call them a manta and lieu of something else. But but you could just as easily call a ant Would you.
Speaker 1: Say that we have had contact with extraterrestrials throughout our history, sure, And would you say there's been some sort of maybe hand in our engineering.
Speaker 3: No, very definitely there. We are not natural beings, and there's something far more about that than most people realize, and that is that eighty five percent of all of the biota on this planet that's not a vegetable and not a fungus is an invertebrate. So eighty five percent of all animals on this planet have no spine, and they've been quite happily developing and so on. Fifteen percent of the life on the planet does have spines. And I think it's there that we begin to examine where engineering took place, and then you can sub set on how developed of a vegas nerve system we actually have in whatever our test subject is. So if you're looking at reptiles, they have a very very very very very simple vegas nervous system that in no way alters how they do things. Okay, so a reptile will simply respond to whatever the environment is is pushing at them and their preconceived approach to you know, their instinct in terms of a response fight, flight, or freeze. And that's why we call that particular part of our brain the reptilian part of the brain, right is because it has encoded in it these three three modes of action. But we have something that the reptiles don't. We have something that the cetaceans, the all of the dolphins and whales, all of those guys do. That is a vegas nervous system. Okay, birds have a very minimal, very very very minimal vegas nervous system, more advanced than a reptile, but hardly dogs and cats, well dogs more than cats, have a very advanced vegas nervous system. Same thing is true of you know, the large predators, wolves and this sort of thing, and bears. A lot of the herbivores have a very advanced vegas nervous but it's very simplified. It's not what we would call polydimensional, Okay, it's very narrowly attached in terms of where it goes to the spine, and where it goes through the internal organs, and how it connects into the head with us. The vegas nervous system connects to all of our senses, okay, so your eyes, your ears, your nose, and your mouth. So the vegus nervous system is connected to that. It's connected to your brain, and it's connected to all the glands in your head. All of the pituitary gland, the thymus, the thyroid, the pineal gland, all of these are connected to the vegas nervous system. It goes down around on the outside of your spine. It's not part of your central nervous system. And then it connects every organ in the body with the exception of the adrenal complex, and it is rooted in the pancreas. So the vegus nervous system is the way in which humans have telepathy. So it's very unlike the kind of telepathy that the the emotional guy had or the kind of telepathy that the bugs have, because our kind of telepathy comes through our hormonal antenna, which is the vegus nervous system. Our nervous system. Our vegas nervous system is so complex that if you were to take it out of the human body and spread it out, you'd be able to cover several sheets of plywood with it. It's just vast and it acts as a conduit for hormones, and it takes serotonin from your gut, moves it up to your brain, takes adrenaline, moves it over here. It takes all these different hormones and moves those throughout your body. It is hormones that give us action. It's hormones that provide us with desire and feeling from which we get thought. And without those hormones, we don't have a motivating factor. And so it isn't we're entirely hormonal beings this way. And it is possible for one human to entrain their vegas, their state of their vegus nervous systemossible for us to train our vegus nervous system to those of another human in a very crude fashion. Okay, we don't yet have full control where we can turn our vegas nervous system into a particular state we might want, and then broadcast it out so that someone else could hook up with us and ride the wave. Okay, the guy that I met in hyperspace that had the shimmery emotions, their species can do that, Okay. They can decide how they want to feel and alter with their consciousness the hormonal balance within their system, which then ends up projecting just the image of the emotions in these multicolored bands and hues and shimmeriness across their skin exactly the way they want, very much like an artist would mix colors to get just the precise color that they would want the nuances. So this guy was like, that species is like elevated beyond us, maybe a million or so years relative to motions in the Vegas nervous system and everything. Right, we're really crude, but we have it within us to be able to do this eventually, and we have proof of this on the planet right now a couple of different ways. Sixty eight percent of all communication is visual. So beyond the words that you have this initial impression of dealing with someone, you get an initial impression on them that does not exist. I mean that it isn't dependent on anything they say. So this visual impression the sixty eight percent of the information that's communicated by all of that that grabs you is doing so at what we would say a visceral level, a gut level, the viscera, and that visceral level is really referring to the vegus nerve There's some people you just run into and it's like, no, I can't stand that son of a bitch and for whatever reason, you know, you don't even know the guy and you don't like him, and that's your vegas nervous system responding to his Now we take advantage of this and you can go and look it up. The New Zealanders and the Australians had this thing, and as did the Swedish and the Norwegians. Now they didn't the Northern States didn't call it the same, but in New Zealand it's called the hakka. And the hakka is this complex emotional entrainment process among a group of guys so that they're all in trained mentally and they're all reacting in the same level of high energy performance with very narrow levels of error because they've got all of their vagus nervous systems all in agreement. And so the hakka is from our outside viewpoint, a bunch of guys standing around, stopping their feet, making weird arm movements and yelling and making strange faces of each other. But if you look at the group as a whole, you find that what's actually going on is, as I'm stating and in trainment, a sort of vegas nervous system telepathy, a group consciousness that evolves from those people that are practicing this hakka. And there's rules to the hakka in terms of how the New Zealanders have it, but there's also rules in my sense of it as an entrainment device, how it needs to be, what you need to do in order to have it work. But it's very powerful and it goes along with the kia, the big voice in karate and judo and all of that kind of stuff, right, and the harmonizing or the projecting of your state out into the into the world as a whole. So yeah, so in that sense, we are telepathic beings, but we're just not telepathic the way most people would think. Where you know, I'm beaming over to you my hot dog.
Speaker 1: Order right now? Do you think that this are telepathic abilities? And all these abilities are intentionally suppressed from us in a way, you know, just made to seem like it's just woo woo, it's not possible intentionally that.
Speaker 3: Speaks to I know that that is the case that they are being suppressed. Okay, So I can agree that indeed that there is a level of suppression on there, But the idea of an intent would we'd have to say then that instantly brings up the issue of who and why, and I couldn't answer either of those, Okay. I know that people might culturally suppress this sort of thing, and there's a lot of different reasons why they would do it at various different levels. So if you look at some of the photos and videos of Biden, the politician, right, you get the distinct impression that this guy is a slathering pedophile and that he's always trying to touch all of these young kids, especially early pubescent females that are presented in public places near Now you also see that the other males around him in his party and other parties will do things to discipline him in front of the camera in very subtle ways. So they're aware of his activities, and they're not pointing fingers and calling them out, they're not decking the sun of a bitch. They're not having them arrested because they have a vested interest in his being in that position. And so they'll slap his hand down, they'll push his hand away from their grandkid, you know, they'll put their knee up against him in the in the background, that kind of thing, right, And so they have an inbuilt profit motive, so to speak, for keeping him there, and they're aware of the behavior and so on. But so is this part of some larger evil plot to maintain his presence or is it just a natural you know, I can't rock the boat because my power is dependent on their power kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Now, I'd like to kind of shift gears a little bit for the second half here. I'd like to get your thoughts on what's going on at CERN. There's a lot of disinformation. There's you know, talks of their opening portals, they're talking to beings in different dimensions, all kinds of stuff. What is really going on at CERN and are there any implications that it could be dangerous for everyone?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of indications it's dangerous for everyone. I don't know what's really going on there, and we would have to ask the questions such as what's really going on there? And then what do they think they're doing? Okay, I could actually state right now that what's really going on there, insofar as we're able to determine, is that they're failing. Okay, whatever their goal is, they're failing at it. And now we're talking about the large Hadron Collider, the big spinning thing under the ground. Because if you say CERN SERN are the people that invented HTML and released it out on the Mason Internet nineteen ninety three or ninety two, and so CERN is a huge organization, much of it devoted to atomic stuff. Right but CERN in Europe with the Large Hydrant Collider, they're announced official idea of what they're attempting to achieve makes no sense. It makes sense only in a very narrowly defined region of physics that doesn't seem to have a whole lot of support in larger academia. So it's curious that this is the largest machine ever built by humans and it's pursuing this very narrow little band. Now, these guys could indeed figure that they're going to open up a portal to another dimension. They could figure they're going to create a black hole. They could have any number of ideas, most of which could never happen because their paradigm is goofy. So if, for instance, these same scientists are of the opinion that the Sun is a nuclear reactor of condensed hydrogen and they were basing their all of their paradigm of reality around that, then whatever it is they're doing at Cerne will never ever ever succeed because their their basic paradigm is flawed at a very deep level. Now we know that they're trying to crash and create sub atomic particles, all right, I hate using that term. All right, so but let's uh, they're they're taking these little tiny bits of shaved off parts of atoms and they're smashing them into each other, and they're creating clouds. These clouds are then analyzed by the computers. That's what the Large Hadron Collider does is it basically smacks these two particles in this little chamber that is is a camera. And when the two particles smack, the cameras recording this and it and these two particles create these fractional lines everywhere, these spectrally kind of lines, vast clouds, little little tiny lines going every which way, and they're doing this thing constantly smashing as many particles as they can continuously, and they're analyzing the resulting cloud photos for various specific parameters that they hope to see, and what they're actually attempting to do is to like further refine our under or what this would actually do is it would refurther refine our understanding of what an atom is, which gets us off into a real discussion here of like base electric universe theory, because within the electric universe, there is not a nuclear force. So when we actually take uranium and we smash that atom and we split that atom apart, it's not an electric it's not a nuclear force. That's released electlectrical because we're ripping the electrons loose from their shell and ripping the protons apart, and so we're separating that atom and releasing its electrical nature that binds all of those bits and pieces together. So if they actually, if the people ATCERN were aware of the electric universe, then what they're doing with the large Hadron Collider could be interpreted in an entirely different way than if they thought that we lived in a world where the sun is this nuclear reactor as opposed to an electric arc electric plasma arc, because in such an electric universe, then we know that the spectral lines, the mass spectral lines don't add up, never ever add up to the way that the periodic table of elements would have you believe. So the periodic table of elements, for instance, has gold having an atomic weight of seventy nine, meaning that there's this mass in there that's got seventy nine of these little critters in it, right, But if you were to smash gold inside the large hadron collider and smash that molecule open, you don't get seventy nine little particles flying off in various different directions. You might get ten thousand. So our understanding of atoms and what they are and how they work and this sort of thing is very much mistaken at the level taught in mainstream academia based on the periodic table of elements. So we might discover that aluminum, for instance, aluminum might have just one base state, which is, you know, this is stainless steel, but you know, just basically there might just be one base state. But if you were to treat aluminum differently, you might be able to get radioactive aluminum transparent aluminum like we saw on Star Trek, Aluminum that was soft and yet you couldn't put your finger through it, Aluminum that could be stretched. All of these things could be determined if you had a spectral line analysis profile of aluminum that included every possibility of how that cloud would develop when the aluminum particle was smashed up. That makes sense, right, yes, okay, so in that sense, CERN could be used for that. But we have to ask ourselves, where is the return on investment for taking such a huge proportion of the world's scientific dollars and putting them into the largest machine ever built, with the largest number of people outside of the Manhattan Project devoted to a single purpose behind a quote scientific machine. Are they going to be Are they intending to set themselves up as our materials developers as we go into the future. If so, well, then okay, we would get a return on investment. All of our tax dollars being siphoned off to support CERN pay for something, because we'd get newer types of aluminum, newer kinds of steel, newer kinds of plastic, if that's what they're doing. On the other hand, like I say, they may actually think that there's multiple dimensions, and that they're going to open up a portal into it and off we go.
Speaker 1: Now, there are some thoughts that they could be in some way affecting some of the Earth changes we're seeing. Now, do you think that's possible, Because I know we are seeing a lot of Earth changes. I cover that, and you know, I'd also like to get your thoughts on what we're actually going through right now with the uptick of all the volcanoes and earthquakes and strange weather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all interrelated the Certain guys. Before we get into the weather, we have to acknowledge that the Certain Guys are generating more electricity than any other project on the planet, and they're doing it with underground where their apparatus is buried into quartzite under a big kunk of Europe, quartzite being a highly conductive material, and so they're putting more electricity into the planet than anybody's ever done before. However, I really don't think that they're actually participating in any of the stuff that's going on at a planet wide level. They may be able to with the amount of electricity they're putting in tip certain conditions in a certain day, but even acknowledging that these guys are vast electricity hogs and are shoving it into the ground, they're probably not putting as much energy into the planet as we get from Let's just pick Matagascar, the island of Madagascar from solar energy, Okay, just because we get so much energy from the Sun. So I'm personally of the opinion that all the stuff that's happening on the Earth relative to weather is one hundred percent related to the Sun. And I doubt the humans even if we took all of our cars, all of our electrical generation, everything we've ever done concern I don't think we even come up to a fraction of one percent. So, you know, especially with the sun now the sun is diming, we're going into a grand solar minimum. It'll be apparent in twenty twenty. You won't be able to deny it. After the winner of twenty twenty. Probably, if you're smart, you're not denying it already that we're going into a grand solar minimum, a mini ice age. But by twenty twenty it'll be even the mainstream media will have frozen enough to be able to not deny this. Right, And we'll see two years by twenty twenty, where we've had just extremely cold summers, and as a result of the dimming of the Sun, it's reduction of its corona. It's a plasma over around a solid body. It's an electrical plasma, and it's dimming from five thousand kelvin down to three thousand kelvin, and that means that it's shrinking it's corona around the hard mass of the Sun. That means cosmic rays are coming around it much further, much denser, and striking more of the planets. When the cosmic rays strike Earth, we get volcanoes, we get earthquakes because of the huge amount of energy that they're imparting way into the middle of our planet in our plasma core that is acting as an absorbing sponge for these cosmic rays. Now we're sort of the reverse of the Sun. So the Sun has a giant plasma that has provided all the light and the heat and so forth for the Solar system, and it's around a solid metal core. On Earth, we have a solid crust and a mantle and everything on top of that around a plasma core. And so in that sense, we're the reverse, and we have these electrical interchanges with the Sun very predictably. So no, it's very clear as to why hurricanes come at a certain time of the year and never any other time of the year. That's because at that particular time, which usually begins in August, we have this thing called the return current sheet of all of this returning electricity that goes from the Earth back to the Sun. Whenever the return current sheet starts up, electricity rises up out of that part of the Atlantic. The storms form because the electricity can't ground out and it's heading on its way out to the Sun and it brings down oppso polarity electricity that wants to ground out comes down in a circular fashion, and we get hurricanes. So hurricanes are entirely electrical. The only reason that the water is warm is that they happen to happen in August. So but they're not happening because the water is warm. It's a correlation, not a causation, and so the warm water is meaningless relative to the size of the storms or any of that. Many of the ideas that we have as humans are really kind of silly and are off. But if we understood a lot more of this, well then we might even be able to do. What the hell that they think they're doing it.
Speaker 1: Sir, Well, what do you see happening in the next couple of years. You said that we're going to go into an ice age. Can you give us a little bit about how that might occur?
Speaker 3: Well, it's already occurring, okay. So as the Sun shrinks, not only do we get more cosmic rays that come around, which striped parts of our atmosphere off, making us more vulnerable to more cosmic rays. But there's also this activity called extreme ultraviolet. So as the Sun's corona shrinks, part of the spectra within that corona intensifies, and we get this stuff called EUV. It started getting really serious. In about ninety six or ninety seven, we had it. Actually, we had this new type of UV ultraviolet rays. We had this new type of light at a new frequency level touching the actual surface of the ground in two thousand and two. As far as we knew, it had never come down that far before. It was always bound off of the atmosphere. But in two thousand and two, it was so intense it burst down and actually touched the planet. Now it's happening all the time, so we have UV A, B, and C, which is this band in the ultraviolet spectrum. Now, as we go further forward, we'll probably get a UV D. Bear in mind that as we get into the increasing letters, we're getting much more intense frequencies, very much more amplitude and very high frequency ultraviolet rays which bring in vast quantities of energy. Causes a lot of evaporation out of the water. So starting in two thousand and two, I was projecting we were going to have lakes in the sky, rivers in the sky that would create this in these incredible deluges in a very short period of time. The reason that they were occurring turns out to be the UVC. Now we're going to get a lot more of them. A lot more water is going to go up into the sky. It's going to come over to areas and fall down. Lot of it'll come down as snow, and it'll stay as snow. Because of the generalized dampening of the sun in the diminuation of our temperatures, even at a small level, we'll keep a lot more snow around. Therefore, that snow will tend to build up. We'll get new glaciation, and Bob's your uncle were in an ice age. Now at this point, the Russian astrophysicist Katerina Zarkova, I think her name is Katerina but Zarkova for sure, she has got a projection that has been a four component deduction of observe from observed behavior of the Sun. They've been able to deduce four particular components in a complex equation that produces a three dimensional graph of the temperature as it relates to Earth based on the Sun's activity. So she's able to project that we're going to get the first year of risky vegetation light. Okay, So in twenty twenty eight will be the first year of four or five years in which we may not get enough light on the planet to grow even a fraction of the vegetation that we're growing now. So that'll be the start of the famine period, if that is going to be a determining factor in the famine. But we're going to have extremely cold winters and much cooler summers, so it'll be much cooler summers for the southern hemisphere and more or less their normal winter, and then for the northern hemisphere. While while the southern hemisphere is having a much cooler summer. We're going to have brutal, terrible winters, and then as we go into our summer, we'll find that our summer is just like blaw It's just it's very short. It may be briefly intense, but in that intensity of summer, we won't reach anywhere near the record levels that we've seen in the past. So they've been lying to us off of the National Climate Assessment here in the United States. You can tell they're lying to us because their results only go back to nineteen sixty. Okay, nineteen fifty seven and nineteen fifty eight was the peak and the local or in the recent warming trend. But prior to that, the thirties and the forties and the fifties were a lot warmer than it was in the sixties and the seventies. And now so we're actually going down in this gradual cooling, going into this many ice age, and they're trying to convince us that global warming exists by cherry picking data. Why again, why they're trying to convince us of the exact opposite of what our eyes are seeing and we're experiencing. I don't know why the governments and all of these people that are in the mega corporations and so on are trying to have vast numbers of humans freeze to death and not prepare. I don't know, why are we wasting our money concern when we should be trying to figure out how to grow food through a minimum and a grand solar minia. You know, I have no idea, but it'll be as bad as the Mander minimum. In the I think they called it the Dalton minimum. Okay. Now bear in mind it was during these periods of time in the sixteen hundreds in the eleven hundreds, when we had these previous solar minimums, that much of the chaos of our planet existed. You know, Rome falls in their time. Rome fell in a solar minimum, and because resources get constrained, Jengas Khan and the Mongolians moved out of their area because the snowpack and everything was destroying their ability to graze. So vast quantities of changes happen here. Throughout these these periods. The whole German and Central European society shifted off of grains and started living off of root vegetables and cuciferous vegetables like cabbage and so on. As a result of the solar minimum because you couldn't grow grains because your summer was too short. So all different kinds of social and species affecting changes take place in these in these minimums, and we're starting one in twenty twenty, absolutely no doubt. If you look at Zarkova's numbers in the model, you know, you could probably pick out which month we're going to have the exceptional weather in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Now, how long will this period last? And you know, kind of I guess what could people do to prepare and how bad will this get for people?
Speaker 3: Well, it'll be very bad for some people and not so bad for other people. I mean, we can just make assumptions. Right, Those people that are in denial and won't do anything will probably run up against a wall of having to try and maintain themselves based on government handouts, which won't be good because the government's going to lose more and more ability to control resources at all different kinds of level, in all different governments. It just won't make any difference. It's going to last from well, we'll go from twenty twenty into probably twenty sixty one before there's enough of a letup that will see a reflourishing of a social order, but it'll still be rather cold from twenty sixty one to up until twenty twenty two hundred, so about approximately one hundred and eighty years total. Well, it'll be affecting the weather, but from twenty sixty one it'll be a gradual warming up. We'll have seen most of the really nasty situations descend on us by twenty sixty one, and our climate should at that point be relatively stable, gradually warming again for the next one hundred and twenty years after that. Now, in terms of how we're going to prepare food, energy, other resources like medicines, clothing, et cetera, are going to be We're gonna have to look at it very rationally, I think, and as a human I'm gonna have to say, can I count on getting you know, goose down coats from southern China? Well maybe not, you know, for whatever reasons political, geopolitical, economic, or resource constraints in the sense of you know, the snow clamping down and populations being shifted and so on. It won't be that. There'll be a lot of formation of glaciers and you'll have to run away from the glacier and you know that kind of thing. It won't be that sort of a mini ice age. There will be new glaciers and they will affect populations, but not the way that the large ice ages and about twelve thousand years ago affected things. So for us, it's gonna be much more like not able to graze beef or sheep or that sort of thing in North America in say, from twenty thirty onward, And it might be you know, a decade or more before we're actually able to raise enough grain or grass to be able to go back to being running herds. I mean that's a real probability, not a possibility. I mean there's actually some level of projection you can make as to statistically how likely that is to occur, because we saw it happen repeatedly in the last solar minimums, and we know from records here in North America that at the same time that the Dalton Minimum was forcing the populations of Central Europe to change over from grains, we had a very large die off of herds here in the US that were grass dependent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is very concerning that people aren't being told about what's going to happen and you know, not really being given a chance to prepare for this with that if it's going to cause even more problems as of you know, just the lack of people knowing probably add to the amount of loss of life.
Speaker 3: And sure, sure the butt heead factor right, If you live in a town full of buttheads and there's something that triggers all the butt heads into rioting, then you could get hurt simply because they're butt heads and they don't know what's going on, so they might be, you know, set off by anything, and it's their ignorance, their paradigm that's setting them off. And yet there's still a danger to you, and there's very little you can do about that when you're dealing with mobs, and so it makes sense to do to react rationally, in my opinion, Either dedicate yourself to educating vast numbers of people around you such that you raise the general level of knowledge and lower the ignorance level you know in your area, or isolate yourself, or try and find another place that's more that's going in the direction of you know, acknowledgment of reality, et cetera, and make sensible choices. You've got a few years all right, So between now and twenty twenty eight, we'll still have the ability to travel. At some point that will break down because of winter conditions lasting much longer than anybody anticipated, and resource constraints and all different kinds of things. So as an instance, you know, get a giant storm, the storm sticks around for three weeks, airports shut down, and even beyond the airport itself shutting down from the weather, maybe it can't open for another couple of months because refineries are damaged and you can't get jet fuel. So under the circumstances that you might have whole regions of various continents that don't have travel available. This will become an increasing scenario increasing in everybody's life as we go forward. It'll impact things like vacations and cruise plannings and these kinds of things at a very undane or trivial level, but it'll affect things like medicines, logistics for transporting goods for sale, all of those sorts of things at a very macro level, and we'll all feel it in increased prices, reduced choices, and so on.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, And Cliff, I have one more question for you before we close out. Tonight, I was wondering about your thoughts on five G and any possible dangers to us and what it could possibly be about.
Speaker 3: Five G is is an interesting subject, Okay. It is an ultra high microwave frequency. It's a very wide band as a carrier wave, so it's very attractive to technology because you can put a lot of information on it, a lot more information on it than say a radio frequency in an FM band, right a lot. You could get a lot more information in a five G Wi Fi network, So we could have four K color both ways instant transmission, and a dozen spare channels with a five G in lieu of Wi Fi. The problem with five G is that its intensity is such its frequency is so high, which is what makes it an attractive bandwidth carrier, but its frequency is so high that it actually penetrates in to the human body. It penetrates in in a way that is very shallow, but can nonetheless be very damaging. It is actually used in a five G is used in a laboratory setting to examine human DNA in thin tissue samples. Okay, they put five G into all of the airports around the United States in the forms of those full body scanners, and we've had lots of people that developed cancers as a result of running those devices, and they're not an attractive thing and it's not a burgeoning trending technology. In my opinion, they may have put those things in there to determine who was human and who was not, because the five G being a DNA level reflective ray, not only shows you your body, but could bring back DNA information within that information being sent back to the scanner. You're just not showing it on the picture as all, but they may be actually reading parts of your DNA with that five G. It is dangerous as a wave to be around because of that penetration. It's not a mind control thing because it can't go through your skull. It could probably go through the epidermal layers on my bald head, but on your head with that hair there, a lot of it would be dissipated by the hair itself, and so you wouldn't have the same level of penetration there that I would. But neither one of us could that ray actually penetrate in and affect our neuropathways and stuff. But it may very well cause all kinds of skin cancers, may very well, cause all kinds of eruptive blood issues, you know, hematomas and leukemias, this sort of thing, because it's very nasty, and in fact, it's used as a in its examination of DNA. You can use five G to like cut DNA sections. So it's that disruptive to it. It just doesn't have vast quantities of power, and that it's not like they're going to put up one big, giant five G antenna that's just going to flood the whole area with five G waves. That's the way it is with cell phones. You see, the cell phone towers are considerable distance apart line of sight. They might be twenty to thirty miles hilltop to hilltop kind of thing, and they still get a decent reception. Five G can't work that way because it doesn't. It has a lot of power in it, but it fades so rapidly. And so the way that five G is going to have to work is bazillions of five G repeaters everywhere, So it will be like in a stew of five G that's being broadcast around you from every different perspective in a city, in the sense of, you know, off of the walls of buildings out of the five G repeaters that will be put into every lamp post, that'll be put on every parking meter, that'll be stuck in everybody's house, all of this kind of things. So the intensity of the five G will be massively overwhelming. Now good news for me. I live out here in the coast right now, there's a probably ninety three percent humidity as it's raining and foggy. Five G won't operate. It simply is disrupted by water vapor. So anywhere you've got fog, you're going to have really piss poor reception with five G, which is protective of the people that are involved with it. But I suspect. Okay, this friend of mine who's a scientist, a former NASA scientist, and I'm really a spooky fellow, although very nice, he's of the opinion that five G will last as long as the first class action suit for skin cancer as a result of exposure. And I have a tendency to agree with them. It should be an extremely rapid degradation of the humans that are involved in being around the stuff all the time. And if we look at the biochemists specifically that are involved or that go into DNA analysis using five G, the insurance companies give them a three year less lifespan than a regular biochemists. So an insurance company thinks a biochemists has an average lifespan of fifty five years, but if they mess with five with the five G doing DNA analysis and biochemistry work at that level, they've got a fifty two year lifespan. They so even the insurance companies acknowledge this in their actuarial tables.
Speaker 1: Well, now you said, you said a lot there, but one thing that caught my ear that we're going to have to pick up on next time. I'm going to have to have you back on. That was some amazing information. But you said that they may be monitoring people's DNA to find out who's human. That's just right there. That blows my mind. And I know we don't have time to get into it. That that will definitely make a very interesting conversation for next time. And Cliff, thank you so much for joining us. That was, like I said, fantastic information. We're gonna have to have you back on.
Speaker 3: Sure, glad to yep.
Speaker 1: Well you have a great night, Cliff, yep, same to you.
Speaker 3: Keep your hair, it's you know protective. I'll try, i will okay,