Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday. It's mugshot Monday. I'm here with Kishasa. We are both we're in a light blue.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's white.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm in a light blue.
Speaker 3: Well, yours looks white.
Speaker 1: Well, yours looks like blue.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 2: I thought we were twin vibing.
Speaker 1: I thought we were.
Speaker 3: Well, we definitely are. We we're colorblind. Well, let me tell you what.
Speaker 1: I had on a white T shirt when because we had a little recording stafo and so I was on a little bit early and I had on a white T shirt. So but right before we sat down, I go, you know what, I want to take off this T shirt. I'm gonna go put on like a linen, like a blouse. And not that you could tell the difference, but we would have been matching if I wouldn't have changed.
Speaker 3: And I look like I just got out of whatever prison Felicia was in because I have even having a great sweat.
Speaker 2: It's like you do. It's a vibe.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious. Well, you guys a smug shop Monday said we're gonna be talking about love after lock up first real quick, So for people that are on the paid feed. Okay, on Friday, we Kimberly and I put our our Last Resort recap, which I put out every Friday. Yes, I know it's like four days after the episode airs, but we always do whatever is the secondary ninety day fiance show on uh comes down on Fridays. Okay, that's our on our five dollar feed. So there was a huge snapoo with Supercast. Okay, so some people belong to Supercast and then they put that into their Apple feed. So when they went to click on it, there was a there was a disconnect between the Supercast feed and Apple. I don't know, I'm not this is I'm not technical. Anyway, a lot of people had problems and people DM justus on Instagram and then they like tagged us on Facebook and stuff. So thank you to all the people that did that nicely and politely who let us know that that was happening, because we would have, you know, no way to know, right And Ingrid did get it fixed. It took until like Friday night to get it fixed though, because there was a huge problem, and so Ingrid had to go to all the platforms Apple, Patreon, Supercast and remove it and reload it, and then some people had gotten it and then it went away. It was like a huge mess. Initially it is a problem with supercast, and then Inger removed it all and redid it anyway. She was like, you know, on a trip with her husband who was doing all this, so thank you.
Speaker 2: She just refuses to stay home.
Speaker 3: What is it about her home life that may start not well to be there?
Speaker 2: What? What? What is it?
Speaker 3: Is there a ghosts in the house? I mean, she is always you.
Speaker 1: Pay her well, She's always on the move. Girl, She's always on the.
Speaker 3: Always, and she may come to your city and decide, i know, to teach a bar class or anything.
Speaker 1: You just never know what Inger she could so she was on a workstraw with her husband and was doing this, you know, and having wine and trying to reload all those Sorry, anyway, it's all fixed now. Obviously you're getting this on Monday. It's been fixed since Friday night, but some people were still having problems into the weekend. So when that happens. If you are a member of anybody's paid feed and there's a problem Supercast, Patreon, Apple, whatever, or you listen on a different Some people listen on like Pocket apps. Some people listen on overcasts. Some people have a whole app where they only listen good good pods. People listen there. You have to like go and delete the episode from your feed completely and then go and find it and reload it. That's how you fix it. And I've had this problem myself with podcasts I've listened to before that message pops up not available and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, excuse me, So that's how you fix it.
Speaker 1: Thank you to everybody who reached out politely and told us that it wasn't working.
Speaker 3: I feel like someone reached out and they were not as polite because you keep like emphasizing on politely and all of our listeners are so polite.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes people are frustrated and they want through an episode.
Speaker 2: I get you know what.
Speaker 3: I get it because when there's something that I'm looking forward to, like on TV, and something happens like where is it? Yes, it's like a fix. It's like you need that dope for Meine is a dopamine?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, we get it.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, you want it and it's not there, and maybe like the whole day you're like, oh my god, I can't wait to put these kids to bed, or my husband's going out, and I've got all this time alone. I'm just going to listen to my show and fold my laundry or whatever I get, which is what I'm going to be doing later. Listen to a show, fold my laundry.
Speaker 3: So I get it.
Speaker 1: But you catch more flies with honey than sugar?
Speaker 3: Is that that that gets honey than vinegar?
Speaker 1: You catch more flies with honey than honey. Yeah. Anyway, so everybody's got their episode down with their hair and it's listen. The last resort is I told you you got We're on episode two or three. Now you gotta no, we're on two. They've had two two hour episodes and then Monday night they'll have another episode that'll just be one hour, so you gotta go ahead and catch up. It's really good, Kisha, it's really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I gotta put this out there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people are not watching this is Polly, but let me tell you something. To our own horns, but we somehow have still have made it funny. So if nothing else, just the episodes, because it's it really it is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to trash TV. Yep, but somehow we recounts funny. They don't give us a lot.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's quite a it's quite a program. It's quite a program. And sometimes we start to watch things like, oh god, I wish I wouldn't have committed to covering this. It's not great. But we're on episode three of eight of This is Polly, and uh, I am interested. Now this week, you guys on the liver Lungs with Keisha. Keisha is interviewing our power Thropple Cammie, Trent and Nita, And yeah, she's gonna have some questions about some things that was said on this last episode about everybody's sexuality and who does what people are.
Speaker 3: This way they are forcing up. They have forced an MP out of her box. Oh yeah, the pearls are gone. She dares she's not clutching now. She has thrown them completely away for this show. You know what, it is constant that it's a lot.
Speaker 1: That is such a great point. I did have to remove the pearls and throw them into the river because to talk about this show is.
Speaker 2: You got to go there. Yeah, so anyway, nothing else listen for that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that comes out on Sunday. Y'all. So the show Love After lock Up and then This Is Polly both air on Friday, and then our This Is Polly episode comes on the paid feed on Sunday, and then of course today is Love After lock Up. Here we are, yes, here we are. I am sweating in this office. I think it's this. I think it's this TJ Max linen shirt. Oh, I should have watched it. Many just put it right on, right out of TJ Max, right on my body.
Speaker 3: That I'm one of those I never washed clothes like.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. I'm surprised because you're with them, You're with a get a new towel every twenty minut.
Speaker 2: That's for another day.
Speaker 3: And I still don't know you who you are behind that miss shocking.
Speaker 1: That's a long story. Okay, let's start with the new people. Okay, so this is season seven, episode eleven. My exes cellmate confusing. So let's start with Dia and Cyrus. Okay, now I need all my math experts, nope to weigh in with the math that we're going to be doing here. There's gonna be math. It's gonna be math.
Speaker 3: Okay, get your pocket calculators out right now because the math is not mathing.
Speaker 1: The math is not mathew this one.
Speaker 3: Nope. So Dia is thirty five.
Speaker 1: She's a medical biller. So she's got a good sorry question that I question that. Cyrus her Boothing her Man, her Man. Her Man is twenty four. He is in prison for auto theft and possession of a weapon. It doesn't say machine gun.
Speaker 2: Like, thank god.
Speaker 1: For three years. Okay, Cheyenne Wells, Colorado. Not a clue where that is. They show a lot of like factory looking things. So it's a very it's a very blue collar town.
Speaker 2: Apparently, it's not like a tourist spot.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no. So Dia is driving and she's like talking to production. She's like, I'm a great driver. You know, I live in the middle of nowhere. If we have to do a high speedchase, I'm your girl. Life is good, though it's not always been that way.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I could be the master of chaos. Like anything can happen, anything that would happen would happen. I'm a mother of four, I had I had. Okay, you ready, Matt.
Speaker 3: Do I need to get Okay, so let me open up my phone, okay.
Speaker 2: And get the calculator.
Speaker 3: All right, she's thirty five, okay, okay, thirty five.
Speaker 1: She had her oldest child at age sixteen sixteen, okay, so how old would that make that child? Thirty five?
Speaker 2: Eighteen?
Speaker 1: Right, but what's thirty five minus sixteen nineteen? She's nineteen okay with the girl on the screen that says she's eighteen, it did, so that's that's not Matthew number one. Okay. She's a mother of four. She married her high school sweetheart and was married for twenty plus years, So let's just say she was married for twenty one years because that's twenty plus. What is thirty five minus twenty five minus twenty one fourteen fourteen? So okay, mm hmm. Then she says, okay, so she got married at fourteen?
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah, by our okay, stop. When we're done with her scene, we realized how goddamn stupid she is and everything makes more sense. So right now we don't know how dumb she is. Okay, she's making us feel stupid, okay, so okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So she says she had her oldest child at the age of sixteen. Yes, so technically maybe she got married at fifteen, had this baby at sixteen, maybe, but that would have made her married for nineteen years if she got married last if she got divorced last week. But she didn't get divorced last week because she's been with the whole other relationship.
Speaker 3: Two two and it was for a year.
Speaker 1: So yep, yepp. I don't know, okay.
Speaker 3: I don't think we can add logic to anything that this woman says.
Speaker 2: We're just getting started.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should DM her to say, what did you get married?
Speaker 3: Right at the calculations for her and just say, by my calculations, this ass this and by your calculations this as that she's not gonna get it, and if you have a son in prison, she will.
Speaker 1: Later later they show when the daughter is talking, they show a picture of mom and dad together of Dia and her ex, and appears the idea is in some sort of wedding dress. Yeah, but there are two children in the picture. Yep.
Speaker 3: So maybe it was a situation they went to the courthouse and got married, and when they after they had two kids, they are like, oh, we can afford it actual weddings, so let's let's do this.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, if she got married at age fifteen. Let's assume her mother had to sign off on that, because you can't just get married when you're fifteen unless you're.
Speaker 2: In you have you met dia.
Speaker 3: I would sign off on her to go away, Yes, where I will sign it in blood to get rid of this girl because her poor.
Speaker 1: Mom age of marriage. In Colorado, you have to be eighteen.
Speaker 3: Even if your parents. Your parents can sign off on it though.
Speaker 1: Under sixteen, marriages strictly prohibited, no exceptions.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she's just lying.
Speaker 1: However, it says in Colorado sixteen and seventeen year olds can get married if they obtain a specific approval from a juvenile court. Under sixteen, marriage is strictly prohibited, no exceptions.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, so there's a lie somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: She did not get married when she was sixteen.
Speaker 3: She's married when she was eighteen, so that would make more sense that she at the two kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. Maybe she meant I was with this guy for twenty te plus years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not what she said.
Speaker 1: That's not what she said. I was married for twenty plus years. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, guys, that was just a warm up for Dias. Just alve it today because the real class that was the warm up session.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she says, I never imagine myself as a single mother, but he chose drugs, and now I feel that the universe has given me Cyrus. And yeah, I refer to Cyrus as my husband, not my boyfriend. So maybe that explains why she thinks she was married for twenty years, but she was just with.
Speaker 2: Shelis a boyfriend as a husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you know it's it's crazy about Cyrus. I used to date his ex cellmate Jaden, but when Jaden got released, he showed his true colors and we broke up. It shows Jaden sitting on the floor with her children at Christmas.
Speaker 4: Why which and these kids when we meet the kids, they are little kids with the Oh there it goes back again when we meet those kids.
Speaker 3: So three, the three youngest ones are small kids. So there's no way that that was her oldest kid and the second oldest in that picture from the wedding.
Speaker 2: There's an age gap there.
Speaker 1: M hmm. You see what I'm saying. I do see what you're saying. Okay, and she's so pretty.
Speaker 2: What do I always say? God, don't give it to you all.
Speaker 3: He's he's like, you are cute, but you I'm gonna need you to really keep up with your studies. And clearly she didn't.
Speaker 1: She says, uh, let's say Jayden, and she says, Cyrus is totally different from Jayden. And the reason Cyrus and I have never met physically is because it takes a year to get on somebody's books. And he about to be released. He's one day away from his release.
Speaker 3: So she has not been dating this guy for a whole year. She has not met this guy at a person. Yet she's going to bring him around her kids, it.
Speaker 1: Says my husband.
Speaker 2: And yeah, oh god, I hope she doesn't make those kids call him the D word.
Speaker 1: Hopefully not. So she goes to see this guy, Jaden. Jaden is welding, and I'm glad that Jaden has a skill.
Speaker 3: I don't think that he was really I don't think he worked there. I think he said, Okay, I'm gonna film. I kind of have a buddy who does work here. Because we didn't see him achieving any goals there.
Speaker 1: He he doesn't have a job. Okay, Well, I was happy to see this. This was for TV that he knew how to weld because I think he can make a lot of money as a welder.
Speaker 3: There was a meth lab to the left that we didn't see.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, and she says she tells him he takes this thing and I was like, hey, what are you doing here? And she says, I just want to remind you that Cyrus is getting out and coming here, and I need you to stop hitting me up on Facebook and he goes, I didn't do that. She goes, yes, you did. You asked me to go for a ride with you and he says, yeah, I did. You know Ida You were like my drug. You were like my addiction, and I loved you. And she goes, I was never in love with you, and he goes, yes, you were. You showed it and yes, she totally was. And he says he says, you're just mad because I had sex with another woman. M hmm.
Speaker 3: That'll do it, that doesn't, and that will make you decide I'm gonna be with your cellmate.
Speaker 1: And she goes, it's because it was that woman. And she tells us her ex husband also had sex with this woman. She's the town whore.
Speaker 2: I mean when you get out of prison. That's who you're supposed to have sex with the town.
Speaker 3: He should Yeah, not the team.
Speaker 1: Mom. No, Mom. So she says, just leave me in Cyrus alone, and he goes, no, I can't do that. I got a loan. What what she is.
Speaker 3: Telling this man to leave her alone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She has driven to his job maybe not job to talk to him. She doesn't want him to message our Facebook. Okay, block him.
Speaker 1: Then that's funny. That's funny. She and he had to have known they were filming, because, I mean, the cameras are there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He says, I can't leave you alone. I got a love for you. When you love somebody, it just don't go away. Now, I got to tell you something. When we see pictures of him, and when we first saw him without the face tattoos, this guy's pretty cute.
Speaker 3: Well after looking at him, like where he is now and then we meet Cyrus.
Speaker 2: We see a picture of Cyrus and his.
Speaker 3: Confessional Dia is not doing No, she's so sucking. These men look like they picked up their drug addictions after being with Dia because like their cheeks are like they look like walkie talking ozimpic ads. Okay, because they're so skinny their cheeks and everything. So I don't know what she does to these men, but every man she has has a drug addiction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ex husband, we're three for three. We're three for three. So the talking head she says, yeah, Jaden is still in love with me. It's interesting in this talking head because they kept going, you know, back and forth to it. Sometimes she has a lipstick and sometimes she doesn't. Yeah, I was like, what happened there? I hate when they do that too. I was like, make it consistent. So she says, yeah, Jaden is still in love with me. And when he cheated on me, I was disgusted with him because you know, that was the same girl with my ex. And then the talking Jaden says, Yeah, there's some anger in her there, but I love her, and when you love someone, it'll never stop. I would I might be a little afraid of him. He's seen some things, and yeah, he's a little obsessed, obsessed.
Speaker 3: He seems like we could find DIA's arm or something back there wherever he's working at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Friend and Order. Yeah, And then talking head we hear from Cyrus, and Cyrus says Jaden has saying bad things about me like I'm a womanizer and then I'm just using her and all this. But you know, Dia and I have a soul connection, and when she and Jayden broke up, I hit her up and I knew she was the one for me. And when I get out, I'm gonna have to confront Jaden. So I think you better leave Jayden alone. I think Jayden's missing a few exactly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and Jaden should be pissed off as Cyrus just all this woman.
Speaker 1: Well he fucked the town horror, so he was wrong.
Speaker 2: He was just following the Kisha plan.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right, he had heard fuck around And yeah, so I'll see, all right, Dia and her mom, whose name I never wrote down, and her oldest daughter, Milly, whose name is Camille and they call her Milly, which I think is just cute. Cute. Milly on the screen says she's eighteen. And I don't get your calculator out again, because it doesn't that up. Can you ider me thirty five and you have an eighteen year old daughter.
Speaker 3: I'm forty six and I have a twenty four year old and I still can't make sense of it.
Speaker 1: I just I mean, you grew up together. Yes, totally. So they're chatting and they're like, you know, what do you know about him? What if you run up to the wrong guy? And yeah, what if he's short? And Mom says, what you need to be checking for is STDs and check his prison idea to see if you got the right guy, because some other guy could be like, I'm Cyrus, so.
Speaker 3: She's right, and do you have stupid enough to fall for it?
Speaker 1: She's like, I've seen his pictures.
Speaker 3: I don't trust her. I say, I don't trust anything about this girl.
Speaker 1: And the talking head mom says, I have a lot of concerns. She tried this dating a prisoner thing before. It didn't work out. He got out. He was very controlling and I didn't say anything and I should have. I hope Cyrus is the right person, but I feel like I'm just getting on that merry go round again. And also, Jaden was twenty four and Cyrus is the same.
Speaker 3: See this is this is where her maturity level comes in. She's not very mature at all. I think she tries to act like she's young. She wants a younger guy. She I think she needs therapy. You think there's some trauma going on. So she thinks, if I find someone who's in jail, I could be captain.
Speaker 2: Save a hoe. He's young and dumb.
Speaker 3: I can save him and make him do all the things that I want.
Speaker 1: And it's like, no, it's like I always know where he is. He can't bang anybody because he's here.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but eventually they do come out, unless you're like Michale, who's in there for like ninety nine years.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, unless you're Michale, and then we're never going to see you. God bless. So in the Talking Head, Millie says, I find these relationships. I don't know. It's like my dad was like a bad boy and it was toxic. Why she goes for younger men, I don't know. It's weird. They're closer in age to me.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Now we see your other kids, Jada, who's eleven, So Milly is seven to eight years older than Jada. Cassidy's okay nine and Leonidas Leonidas Leonidas aged six. So she had a kid at age twenty nine, six years ago.
Speaker 3: HM.
Speaker 1: So she must have gotten in a relationship with Jaden when he the six year old was four or two three, again, it's a it's that red string we need that. It's a beautiful mind, like all the numbers are floating around my head. Okay, yes, I'm really gonna write this down.
Speaker 3: And then her daughter starts crying. Of course, of course, yeah, because you know, this puts more pressure on her, because I have a feeling she takes care of a lot of stuff in the house, and so does Mamma has a yeah, you know, Dia has a full time job, and then trying to keep up with all these prisoners.
Speaker 2: That's like a part time job right there.
Speaker 3: So she'd I should have.
Speaker 1: Spent time with those kids, Mom says. The mom says, you know, I'm very worried for you, and she goes, oh, mom, it's fine, and she goes, I feel overwhelmed. I'm so worried, and she starts crying and she's like, okay, kids leave the room. And one of the little kids says, we don't like it when you have a boyfriend, because then you don't give us any attention. I believe that, yeah, yeah, And the mom of course is hearing that her grandchildren. They tell the kids to leave the room, and mom says, I just want you to be treated with respect. You're repeating the same thing all over again, and I worry that once again we will have to pick up the pieces.
Speaker 2: They will and hope no one gets hurt.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting that. Look, the three little kids leave the room, and Millie still sits there because she's like, okay, she's the other adult. Yeah, and mom says that and if I don't like it this time, I am going to say something. And the talking head again, Dia says, Jaden and Cyrus are totally different. This is gonna be totally different.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's not told us how they're different.
Speaker 3: We don't see alike, but we don't know how they're different.
Speaker 1: Cyrus has no face tattoos.
Speaker 3: That's good enough for me. Mary Payne, that is good.
Speaker 1: And they're talking to head and Millie says, my mom's last boyfriend was like another child, and I had to pick up the slack and she starts crying. And so imagine at the time, this girl was probably seventeen, no, probably fifteen, because it was she did it that guy two years and this has been a year. So this poor girls like fifteen and in her mom's.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, let's say I'm thirty five. And I'm dating a twenty four year old and have an eighteen nineteen year old. The girl could be twenty one.
Speaker 1: For all we know. By her right, right, Mike, I.
Speaker 2: Would think they dude would try to fuck my daughter me too.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, this is not safe.
Speaker 3: This is not good, This is not a good situation at all. No, we're no Polly over here.
Speaker 1: No. So Millie cries, and she says, I had to pick up the slack and it's very tiring because there's no dad around, because you imagine she's also in high school. Yeah, and the grandma's coming over bitching, like there's no food in the fridge. What's your mom doing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Yep, And she says, and I feel really bad for my siblings as well, because they get attached. Oh that's horrible, horrible. So in the talking head, her mom also cries and says, I don't want her to get hurt again. That's what I'm afraid of. And I'm also afraid I had to come over here and like pay her rent because this dumb house will probably quit her job or something.
Speaker 3: And that house is small, like no one else needs to live there.
Speaker 2: So these kids are hearing everything that happens.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, everything, every snort, yeah yeah, every syringe being filled, that's all they hear it all.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on to Kirston and Brady.
Speaker 3: Oh God, she's one of the dumbest people we've met.
Speaker 1: Well, I've decided that I believe in their love. What I believe in their love. I've decided that I think they're going to make it. It's how quickly. It's how quickly I turned, Keisha, That's how quickly I turn.
Speaker 2: Drink some water.
Speaker 3: You're not hydrated, you're if something's not working with like, drink some water. Give one of those ivy things and put it in your water because something ain't right today. You believe in their love.
Speaker 1: I do. I think these two are going to make it. Okay, Okay. So she's in Illinois and she's bitching on the phone about when he gets released and going to the halfway house and this is ridiculous and whatever. So she says, I have to pick them up at eight am, and we have to I have to have him in Wichita by six point thirty, which is eight hours away. So they have two and a half hours away room to get there, which they probably build that in for traffic, and you know, if there's a accident on the highway or something, not for banging.
Speaker 2: So it ain't gonna last that long. How long has it been gone? Three years?
Speaker 1: Five years? Three years?
Speaker 3: Five years?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it was supposed to be three, but he kept getting in trouble. Yeah, red flag, red flag. So if they leave the prison at eight thirty, go have sex for an hour, they're gonna barely make it with one stop in zero traffic.
Speaker 2: Give us sex fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, but still they have to look at the galaxy lights. And she's so stupid. How much money does she spend on decorating that room when it's gonna be two pumps and done, like it's stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she she decorated that room like they were going to live there.
Speaker 1: Like they were gonna be there at least a week. Yeah no, and she probably had to leave it all there all right anyway, so she didn't have any money. It's stupid. So she says, you don't. I won't get to visit him a lot in the halfway house. I haven't been able to kiss him in four months. I need to feel his touch and the intimacy and it's a human need like water, food, and shelter.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, so those things are necessities, like we will die without those things, right, you will not die without six months do it all the time, and so do nuns. Like it's it's not for survival. No, no, you don't have to. But in her head she's serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she thought she said something deep there and just was another stupid thing that she said along with the coffin ring. And she says, she says, I already forgot this guy's name, Rady. God, how did I already forget his name? I got too many people's names in my head. She says. Brady and I share the same morals, and we want the same things out of life, and we want to raise our kids the same way. Everything in my life has been leading to this moment, and I think I think Brady learned his lesson in prison. He now has goals, he has aspirations, and I know that all of this being with me will keep him sober and on the straight and narrow.
Speaker 3: This is coming from the woman whose ex husband said at what he would even piss on her if she were on fire or something like that.
Speaker 1: He said something like that, and he's so traumatized.
Speaker 3: He's walking around his yard with an American flag for overalls.
Speaker 1: That's a choice, that's for sure. Yea. So the next day she's like, I got about four hours of sleep. But then she goes, I got to turn on this galaxy light because you know, our theme is I Love you to the Moon and stars. So when he comes in, he needs to see. Okay, my eye.
Speaker 3: I say, I love you to the moon and stars too, but I don't take out like a star map, so so what can see what really really mean as far as the galaxy goes and the moon.
Speaker 1: She had she had to bring that galaxy light from home. And I know this because my daughter travels with hers as well.
Speaker 3: It's so stupid because she's in her twenties correct, and doesn't have what two or two children, has not been married, right.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. So she's like, oh my gosh, I've got so much anxiety, Like I'm nauseous, but I know, like right when I see him, I'm gonna feel better. And in the talking head he's like, I'm very very nervous, you know. And here's the thing, now here was a god I wish I just why don't I have my uh my things ready when I need them all the time.
Speaker 3: He seems half normal.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, oh ship, See this is what happens when I'm not prepared. I hate, but I'm not prepared. Sh hold on, We're gonna find it. We're gonna find keep talking, you.
Speaker 3: Keep there's a situation where I like the prisoner. No, there are several situations this season where I like the prisoner more than I like the person on the outside. And also the person who's coming out of prison is smarter than the person who's.
Speaker 1: On the outside. Yes, we do get that a little bit. Okay, so here's what I here's what we're gonna hear. Okay, okay. In the talking head, he says, you know, I'm really nervous to see her and everything.
Speaker 3: But Kirsten, she likes.
Speaker 1: To be the boss. But I also like to be the boss. And I believe the man is the head of the house and the husband gets treated differently than the wife. What what what? Say?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Now? He doesn't He doesn't worry about Kirsten never submitting, but it won't happen until he gets home. Now wait, now we're now, we're out. The wife has to submit but did what did we take that turn?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think he knows what those words really mean. Mary Payne, I don't like. I don't think she knows what aspirations means. I don't think he knows what that. I think that's some shit that was on the TV in the common room and he just heard it and ran off with it. He doesn't know what that really means, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, because it's gonna be like a Chicaina and Sarper, like I'm the man and you have to submit to what I.
Speaker 2: Say, and you know, and she looks like she'll fight.
Speaker 1: I don't think she'd take that shit at all. Nope. So it's eight fifteen. He says to come out at eight, So, I mean, the time's a ticking here. They got they gotta, they gotta. I'd be nervous.
Speaker 3: Well, we all know that when they say eight, they really mean.
Speaker 2: Nine thirty or ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they never come out of your time, no, never. And so then I wonder if they give them the wiggle room of like, okay, you've got fifteen extra minutes, you know. Yeah, So it's eight fifteen. She's waiting, she's annoyed. That it's late, and he comes out and he runs and he hugs her and she jumps on him and is crying, and he's like, it's over. I love you, I love you. It's over. They make out. They talk about our great everything is and how they're in love. And this is when I was like, Okay, yeah, they are married. Maybe they're going to make it work.
Speaker 2: You were drinking, You were.
Speaker 3: Sipping on wine when you watch this episode.
Speaker 2: Weren't you?
Speaker 1: Maybe tell the truth. Maybe I had wine at dinner, but I didn't have any wine at home, but I had wine at dinner before I watched this at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: How many glasses too? Okay, there we go. Problem is solved, my god, all right.
Speaker 1: So the talking head Brady says he was in federal prison for five years for possession of meth and conspiracy to distribute a controlled subset and violent crime with drugs and machine gun. Never forget, never forget.
Speaker 2: He is a one.
Speaker 3: I don't want to deal with anyone who knows anything about a machine gun.
Speaker 2: If you're not.
Speaker 3: Fucking Rambo or you've not been to war, you don't need a machine gun, because that screams to me cartel.
Speaker 1: It screams to me, drug dealer. And also does he look like he could even hold a machine gun? He's a slight little fella.
Speaker 3: No, I think they let him put the bullets in there. This is this is what your job is going to be, little one.
Speaker 1: Little one. So he says, in high school, I was like every other kid, and we see like you played basketball, played football. And he said, and this is interesting because this is how it happens. We all know the story. When he was seventeen, he has some wisdom teeth removed and they gave him a hydro codone.
Speaker 3: Now they don't do that shit anymore of the he's part of the reason why only give us tell them all three after a tennis appointment and they went to go to fucking er to get tramadoll or something else because we're in so much bank.
Speaker 2: This is why.
Speaker 1: So this was thirteen years ago, because he's thirty now, So thirteen years ago they would give you like thirty percocets for a wisdom right now, yeah, not now. When he was seventeen, he had his wisdom teeth removed and he got some hydro codone and he liked it. He liked it a lot.
Speaker 3: We all do we like it for thee Let me tell you what the pain.
Speaker 1: It gets rid of the pain or makes you forget about the pain, really one or the other. Yeah, but the problem is.
Speaker 2: It too much?
Speaker 1: No, the problem is the worst side effect of a painkiller is.
Speaker 2: Sleepiness, constipation.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: They always tell you to take a laxative.
Speaker 1: I know. But when I was in the hospital last year, I was constantly on I mean it was in my id or they were giving it to me orally. Yeah, and they were giving me synecotte with every single one.
Speaker 2: The this is tell you almost died right yeah last year?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I never forget, never forget never.
Speaker 2: We need T shirts about that.
Speaker 3: Let's don't and T shirts with the date and never forget.
Speaker 1: July seventh, The anniversary is coming up, coming right out.
Speaker 3: Gosh, what are we going to do?
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing. So but but it was days the furrow into the bathroom days. And it's interesting because recently I was having to read over some of those medical records because I was trying to find out the name of the coil that is in my artery and my abdomen that they oh close, because I needed to find out for an MRI. I had to find out that the name of the coil and I was so I was reading some of it and it literally is like patient states she has not had movement. I was like, wow, that was a lot of days and I go to the bathroom, poor me.
Speaker 2: That is funny. Oh my god. I mean it's funny, not funny, but yeah.
Speaker 1: But I was like, these people never go to the bathroom never.
Speaker 2: I don't think they care well, they don't eat, so I don't think it's that much of a difference.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. That's a really good pills. Yeah, but what he says is he doesn't say anything about the constipation. He says he liked pills and knew when he could no longer get the pills, probably off the street or whatever, he turned to meth. I mean a lot of people turn to heroin because it's a similar situation, but he went he bypassed heroin. He went right to meth.
Speaker 3: But I think myth is a lot cheaper than heroin, and fine, way cheaper.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he says meth will make you lose your morals and your self respect and the respect for others, and.
Speaker 3: That make you steal Amazon packages off your pregnant neighbor's front porch.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. His his first interaction with Kirsten was when she was beating on his door and he says, and I didn't steal the stuff, but it was someone that I knew. And then didn't he say it was a truck of a It was a it was the hood of a truck. It was stolen. Yeah, he said it was a truck hood. So somebody took a med head who they have crazy strength, just went the yard. It was like walked off with it. He said, I didn't steal the stuff, but it was someone I knew, and I would never imagine we would end up here. Who would have who would She held me down and has done what no one would ever do. She made me a true believer in soulmates. And it's overwhelming now to go from a closed door, closed cell door to freedom. And in the past I was doing meth to feel nothing, but now I have to have my feelings. And this is interesting and we don't hear this a lot Keisha. He says, if I'm not able to work through the trauma of being locked up, it's going to negatively affect my life. I won't be able to show as much love and excitement in my life, my wife's life as I want to. I'm going to have to realize it's okay to have feelings again. Everything's not bad all the time.
Speaker 2: That's deep that See, this is what she was she was talking.
Speaker 3: She was trying to be this deep, but she didn't know the menia, you know, the worst that she was using. Now, this is this is how you do deep talk right here.
Speaker 1: But it's interesting that he's like, Okay, I'm going to have to have help. They work and therapy to get over number one, the trauma of being locked up.
Speaker 2: Which that is traumatic. And then do forget about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he's had five years of having to have no feelings and then probably five years before that when he was on drugs.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, and you still believe in their love?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I tell man, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna place any best because you were drunk when.
Speaker 1: You washed it and the top head together, She says. He was an hour late getting out. So we're going against the clock now, and we got it. We're gonna have to make a quickie work. They're gonna have to make it work. It's gonna don't worry, girl, don't worry.
Speaker 3: It don't be quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When they get to the room, she gives him his ring and tells him to take off his plastic ring and they make out, get on the bed, and they tell the cameras to leave, and they're like, we've got eleven minutes, get out of here.
Speaker 3: Okay. It's it's when they have sex when the person comes right out of prison and there's no shower, prison wash, like you really gotta get that prison and smell and funk and all that. I don't even think, like the they need to brush their teeth with like real toothpaste and a reales. But she was pretty horny, so I wasn't that surprised.
Speaker 1: I would just be like, okay, but and you're like, all right, we'll just be gross in this hotel and then take a shower before you get back in my car.
Speaker 2: Well, so she may not care, true.
Speaker 1: Kayleie and Michael, I want to tell you that I zoomed past a lot of this because it was so fake.
Speaker 3: She is so fucking annoying to me.
Speaker 1: And this is a it's fake.
Speaker 3: She's fake.
Speaker 1: She can't she can't do her acting job without smiling. I literally just some of it, wrote, I'm not even to talk about this because it's so fake. It's annoying to me.
Speaker 3: She's so like, she's got a nasty attitude. She thinks she's so cute.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 3: She has greasy hair and she's constantly flipping and touching it, and I want to tell her go wash your hands. After that, she's walking around like the penguin. She's spending this guy's money.
Speaker 2: She's just she's a fucking mess.
Speaker 3: She really really I like him more than I like her.
Speaker 1: Same Now, I am beyond obsessed about his Mickey Mass tattoo on his neck.
Speaker 3: Okay, James even say he goes, what the fuck is that on his neck?
Speaker 2: I was like, well, Mayor pain has theories.
Speaker 1: It's definitely covering something. So last night I took a picture of it and send it to Anna. My daughter has a lot of tattoos, spirit to tattoos, so I sent it to her. I said, what do you think this is covering? And she's like, oh, I'm gonna have to like look at it on TV. It's hard to tell. I said, well, if you if you sort of zoom in a little. Yeah, it looks like two round things under it, like maybe it's a picture of somebody's eyes, like okay, or it's a girl's name, or let me say okay, let me ask Kana. We had theories, okay, a whole lot more. You want your hat last week? Okay, here's what I said, what do you think this guy? What do you think is hiding under this guy's Mickey mouse tattoo? And she goes, I need a better picture to study it. I said, well, I guess you'll have to watch it. And she goes, is it a swastika or something?
Speaker 3: Oh, so she was with.
Speaker 1: You because that Yeah, I said, maybe it's another woman's name. She goes, I don't know. And then I said, maybe it's like because he was a drug dealer. Maybe it's like a giant pill or a pot leaf or something that indicates drugs.
Speaker 3: To me, it's too big to be covering.
Speaker 1: Up a girl's name, yeah, because that would just be straight across.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think somebody's face.
Speaker 1: And she's like, you don't fuck with that girl anymore. You need to get rid of that girl's face on your neck.
Speaker 3: I just feel like when guys, they usually don't get a girl's face on their neck like they'll do like a kiss mark or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it it's not looking real good for him for what it what it is, don't you when you d M d d M him too and ask him what it's covering up and watch you.
Speaker 1: D M Michael Lalu. I'm gonna DM both.
Speaker 3: I got him, all right, I'll tell you what you d M him and ask him. I'll d M him and ask him and let's compare the answers. I'll bet we get two different answers. Again.
Speaker 1: I trust him more than I trust her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So one month out of prison to remember he's in a halfway house but it's close by and they just had sex at home. He's like, ooh, I love looking at your tattoo of my name. When you're asked, I was like, that is a bad tattoo. She knew he would like it, and he did so. In the talking head, she says, there's no doubt, you know, we'll be together forever. And in the talking head he says, I can get out of the halfway house. A day passes like it feels great to get out of there, so sure, so they get in the car and he says, wow, this car is nice, like whose car is this? Like a rental or But.
Speaker 3: He only noticed that after they'd already driven in it all the way to our house and got back in it again.
Speaker 1: Because he was excited about that. He was excited about the sex, and he could could anything.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll give him that.
Speaker 1: She says, this is my car, and he goes, wait what and she goes, yeah, this is my fun go fuck yourself car And he goes, you.
Speaker 3: Got two cars and she goes yeah.
Speaker 1: He goes, you got four arms and four legs and two heads, like why do you need two cars? Yeah? And he says, and who's paying two car payments? She goes, you you're gonna be helping me and he goes huh m m. And he's talking to Eddy goes, yeah, she definitely has a spending problem, like this makes no.
Speaker 2: Sense, but she doesn't spend it on anything good.
Speaker 1: She's I think.
Speaker 3: She likes to spend, but she doesn't make good choices on like what she's spending I e. The body makeover she got she didn't go to like the best and she.
Speaker 1: Could get her hair dead and that was like then yeah.
Speaker 3: And then she got a jeep. But she's got all these kids, right, so why do you get something a little bit bigger that makes more sense?
Speaker 1: Only one of those kids can sit in the front seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three I got to sit in You're right, three of you have to sit in the back.
Speaker 1: And then him, where's he gonna go? So they go to this like fancy butcher shop. And this is my note, Keisha, this is so fake. I'm not gonna honor it by talking about it.
Speaker 2: It was it was, it was bad. It was really bad.
Speaker 1: It all seems fake. About the credit cards and everything. She's like smiling, smiling, smiling, yeah, And in the talking head she goes, I mean, I do feel bad that I max out his cards, took all his loan money, and took all the money from his account. I mean, he wants to get mad about my spending. But I was a prison wife for six years.
Speaker 3: Okay, But she said that as if they had been married and had a whole life together. He did something, I went to prison. Yeah, bitch, you do owe me a new car. No, you married him while he was in prison, so you chose to be a prison wife.
Speaker 2: That's not how it works.
Speaker 1: And he probably hadn't spend at least one hundred dollars on that Mickey Mouse tattoo to cover up whatever the fuck he's covering on his neck.
Speaker 3: And an extra fifty so the person wouldn't tell anyone else what was under any Yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Goes, I mean I spent forty two thousand dollars on you in prison. And he goes, okay, so you have this debt.
Speaker 3: So how did you.
Speaker 1: Borrow money for the car? She goes, I just did. I just borrowed money for the car. And she says, I sent you seven hundred dollars a month for two years. Okay, Well, Keisha's calculation again, that's sixteen point eight thousand dollars, not forty two.
Speaker 3: No, not even close to forty two. And then why would you send seven hundred dollars a month? That's like, that's like, yeah, he's not on your payroll, Like why are you sending him that much money every single month?
Speaker 1: And he says over, he says, over and over, that was your idea. You wanted to do that.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing I think that she believes he is way out of her league.
Speaker 1: Well he is, looks wise, he is.
Speaker 2: I mean he could actually have less teeth and still be out of her league.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean he's sure, he's a short king, but he is very good looking in the face, and he's kind of smart, kind of smart, and he's buff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just that tattoo.
Speaker 1: We need answers. It's the neck tattoos. This is problem. Yeah. So she says, you know, I sent you money for a life of luxury in prison, like I mean, life of luxury in prison, like you should be. You should have been planning for a life of luxury out here. And he goes, no, no, no, no, you're not going to turn this around on me. He goes she did. He said, you're mad. I think matthing. It makes no sense. When we get home, I'm gonna need you to print all the bank statements from everything to prove all this stuff to me. So she's like fine, Doe, and then talking DDY goes, yeah, I have fourteen thousand dollars in savings. I'm not telling her about it because I don't trust her with money. I wouldn't get I would neither.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't either. At first, we were kind of pissed off that he was doing that, but thank god, because he wouldn't have any money at all.
Speaker 2: She's just blowing through his cash.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like this because she's like, I'm giving you all this money. It's six seven seven. Yeah, she's giving him all this money. But at the same time, she's stealing from him too.
Speaker 1: They're both criminals. So they drive up and she goes, my mom is here. That means the kids are here. So he goes, fighting is over. We're done fighting. Let's that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he walks in.
Speaker 1: The kids all hugging and like, Dad, Dad, Dad. Now we know that her four kids are with three different dads, and that fourth one is questionable. It could be four dads. She said, I'm sure, not sure. None of these kids belong to him, but they call him dad, and they all seem to He's like, hey, what's going on, Like they visited him, they know him. Yeah. Yeah. Her mom, Laurie, who is such a fuck control that. Laurie is a nightmare. So Laura, she like her daughter, they're both a nightmare nightmare. Her sister is there, who doesn't say anything, but she's there, and he's like all right. He gets in the kitchen. He goes, I'm gonna make y'all my favorite thing, baked mac and cheese. So he's excited to sort of get in the family life and make baked mac and cheese. And he's asking Laurie where are the pants and everything? Meanwhile, Kaylee goes in the back is printing out the bank statements, and she's telling the fifteen year old, your dad doesn't think I was honest about the money, and your dad thinks I spent too much money, So I'm gonna print everything out for your dad.
Speaker 3: I was like, she's you got right. Yeah, she probably is going to forge half that ship and try to copy and paste and do whatever she can, but he's just not that stupid.
Speaker 2: He's done.
Speaker 1: So she prints out to by bank statements and then in the kitchen, he says to Laurie because they're having this party for him, right, and he's She says, well, who from your family's coming? He goes, well, my mom is coming, right, and Laurie goes, your mom's a real piece of work, and he says, well, you said that you were better than her, So nope, okay, his mom said to Laurie, I'm better than you.
Speaker 3: Yes, which she is because she didn't steal from her child and go to prison for it.
Speaker 1: And so Laurie threw water on his mom. Yeah, she goes, she said she was better than me, so I threw water on her, which was fake. And he goes, well, okay, look my mom comes. You think you can get along? And she goes, I don't know. Maybe. He goes, well, Kaylee, and I don't want any thing physical like. We don't want the kids to think you saw things of physical violence. So can you just not act like that around when the kids are around? And she goes, I don't know, you don't know what I'm gonna do. And he goes, all right, look, if y'all can't get along, you know my mom is coming, so you might need to leave. So she's like, oh what huh? So she grabs her pocket book and walks out, and then the talking to head Laurie says, Mike is a mama's boy, always will be on his mom's side. I'm not worried about what Mike thinks of me. He doesn't matter. He's just trying to look tough in this moment.
Speaker 3: I was surprised she looked like that because I would have acted a fool. I'm like, so you're fresh out of prison. You're kicking me out of my own child's house.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I'm not surprised she left because I think that we see from the previews that she's gonna have.
Speaker 3: A fight outside like we did or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, okay, Rich and Felicia, Yes, they are dumb. You have said every couple is dumb, and you're not wrong. You're not wrong.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should just have a little sound thing that presses it.
Speaker 2: This is so dumb. Okay, So I'm gonna say it every week.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sorry, Yeah, I'm gonna write that down add to the soundboard. Dumb. I used to have that one on here, Keisha, that was you are so dumb right now? Remember that one?
Speaker 3: So I was talking to uh, you know, I'd love to give a shout out to a listener, So yeah, please, I love it when we have a guy listener. Mike, Mike, this is for you. He's from He's from Louisiana. I think Mike is from New Orleans. Oh, he's Cajun. He's like, these people do not sound like they're from New Orleans.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I think they.
Speaker 3: Do well, so let them do.
Speaker 2: And the others don't.
Speaker 1: It's a little gangster. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's like black scat New Orleans. Then it fades away and then it's like the Jamaican ant the dreads. They're all over the place down so and then we have pretty little Felicia, who looks like she does not belong in this family at all. She's the healthiest looking person, and she served a hard time. I know, I know, God bless just that is not that man's child.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now, that is not that man's child. Watch.
Speaker 3: Oh, Felicia's dad, that is not his child.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they definitely don't look like Okay, all right, So they're in the car, Felicia and Rich and whatever, the friend who's he's asleep in the backseat.
Speaker 3: Not just sleep, he was not the fuck out. That was a loud snore.
Speaker 1: He's like, I've had it.
Speaker 2: He's not enough.
Speaker 1: So they're in the car and it's he's just being very stranger and kind of all of a sudden, I love you. I love you. She's like, what you love me? Okay, and the doc and have Felicia goes. I think his brain takes a dump when you ask him a question, because he never has an answer, and then we see some examples of that. She goes, but I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because he is my dream man.
Speaker 3: Him girl that bad dreams. We call those nightmares here on the outside of the world Felicia, because that is not if that, if that is your dream man, you need to take some trysd on before you go to his.
Speaker 1: I think she thinks he has a lot of money in his very He doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not. No, everything's in question.
Speaker 1: I think he's fine. We've now seen him two seasons in the same house, and he has a car, and he seems to have a job. I mean, I think he's doing fine.
Speaker 3: But he also didn't bring her anything.
Speaker 1: Well, because he's his presence is his presence. Yeah, so what actually created a fucking gift box?
Speaker 2: It had his space on the front of.
Speaker 1: How do I don't see this stuff? I never see this, sonny? All right, So in the talking head he says, all my worries are gone. In person, she's really gorgeous, and you know we're gonna get to touch each other tonight. I'm gonna take her on a one way trip to Poundtown, Ew you. That's not respectful.
Speaker 3: No, it's and I just don't find him to be attractive. So it's a double U for me. Just it's his.
Speaker 1: Glasses that I don't like. I don't like his glasses. It's his face for me. Okay, he says, I do see Felicia in my future, and you know, we need to be together because when you lay with other people, you can create soul ties. You can also create a baby and a std Like, what are you talking about all the things. Yeah, So she lays on the bed. It's like, oh my god, a real bed, real pillows, and you know that's always fun to see when people come out. So she takes one of the pillows. It's like, you just don't even know what it's like to feel a real pillow. I've had a creaking my neck for nine years. And then she puts the pillow on the couch and goes and this is where you're going to sleep, right here on this couch.
Speaker 3: He's like his face was like she started speaking a totally different language. The look on his face should have been the look on his face when he saw her.
Speaker 2: Aunts are right there.
Speaker 3: The look right yeah, And I don't So here's the thing about that, and she's she's right, yes, but what was she telling him she wanted to do on their first night?
Speaker 1: You know, that's a great mine.
Speaker 3: And I think she probably did promise some things to him, so he was expecting it.
Speaker 1: But she's right, she should.
Speaker 2: This is a stranger. But then again, they have been talking for six years.
Speaker 1: They are very like snugly and kissy, you know. Yeah, and she goes, I'm just not ready. I'm not ready for that. I want to spend some genuine time just together. Yeah, and the talking, And she goes, I mean, I love him and everything, and you know, I do want to fuck his brains out.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, we'll do it in the morning.
Speaker 1: She says, I do want to give him all of me, but I don't know him. You know, I got I need some time on this. I mean, remember, he's only there like three more days.
Speaker 3: And then also, why didn't she just take the first night to hang out with him at our aunt's house and just say, I'm going to say the night of my aunt's house, we can talk, we can do this, get to know each other better, instead of going to the hotel with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but again, think I think you make a good point. I think that's what he was promised. Yeah, so he goes, I was on the couch for a while, but you know then I was like, I can't hear you over here. So I got in the bed and Felicia says, he got in the bed. We did not have sex. You know, we did some other things, but we're taking it slow. We're not we didn't do it, okay, And in the car, he asks, you'll sleep at the hotel tonight and she goes, I'm going to talk to the PO about it. And he goes, and also, you're going to talk to the PO about Houston. She goes, yeah, I gotta talk. I don't know anything yet, right.
Speaker 2: She does not need to go to Houston. It's quick, no, So.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to it. She goes, I'm paroling to my aunt Stephanie and cousin Haley's house that's where I live, and I'm talking at He says, I'm having a hard time getting to read on where her head's act like, she didn't want to sleep get in the bed with me last night, and then she didn't want to sleep at the hotel. So he takes her to the PO office. She goes in, comes out two hours later. He's like, let me read this. So he's reading the stipulations of the parole and it says she is paroled to the aunt's house and that's where she needs to be. But there is no wording that says you can't sleep out, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think she was hoping that it did.
Speaker 1: I think she's like, no, once, I spent the night one night with you, but now papers and I gotta if they check in, I gotta be there.
Speaker 2: I gotta be there. And she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, they drive up and Haley and Aunt Stephanie are like, oh my god, you're home. You're home, and they're so happy. This looks like a normal home that she should be in. Hailey and Felici should get on the swing. And they're joking around about how they used to sneak out all the time and they're very close like sisters. And she's telling Felicia, I let him sleep in the bed. She's like, oh girl, She goes, nothing like that, nothing like that. We didn't do nothing. Haley goes, yeah, you don't know this man, Like, you know, I know you've been talking, but you gotta haven't known him in the real world, like it's too soon to make a decision about what you're doing. And Felicia agrees, and Felicia goes, you know, I don't know all that stuff yesterday. I'm gonna need to see the papers about that divorce. I'm on need to see the evidence.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Okay, that's gonna start some shit up.
Speaker 1: So then Rich tells aunt Stephanie, I.
Speaker 3: Saw hers this week two tirls. Who's Shirley Temple tearls this week? Right?
Speaker 1: Last time she had the one, now she got the two.
Speaker 2: She said, I'm at a little roussal down with this week. We're gonna do two. Forget the wall.
Speaker 3: We're doing too.
Speaker 1: And then later she's doing the talking head and her hair is down.
Speaker 2: I know she's giving it all to us.
Speaker 1: All the styles, all the continuity does not matter on this.
Speaker 3: Oh yes.
Speaker 1: So Rich is telling Stephanie, you know, I saw in her parole papers that she can't leave the state, and Stephanie goes, that's right, she can't leave the state, and he goes, but she can, like she's parole here, but she can stay with me tonight. You know, she can come with you to the hotel and she goes, no, no, she is playing by the rules and if my address is on that paper, her ass will be here. So I'm not playing. I'm not playing. And he's like yeah, simmer okay, and Stephan says and also, she is not going with you to Houston. He goes, I know it says on the papers she can't and she goes, what about in six months? She's also offered papers to try to take her to Houston, and is that your plan? And he goes no, no, no, no, hold on, now, it's not my plan, like it's our plan, and she goes, oh shit, that's just jail talk.
Speaker 3: It was just he found out last night. He was getting a lot of jail talk.
Speaker 1: And he goes no. He goes, no, like she has said it recently, and she has said it since she's been out since last night, Like that is her plan. It's not just my plan. That's what she has said to me. And Stephany goes, well, I'm sorry, No, do you know how long she's been away from us? No, we do not want her moving. I do not want her moving. And then she starts crying, crying, like bawling, balling, and he hugs her he's like, oh my god, and he hug which was nice.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, it was very nice. It was sincere too.
Speaker 1: It's like he's out of his being weird, out of his shock, and now he's like it.
Speaker 3: Took a woman to cry for him to act like a fucking normal person.
Speaker 1: He's actually a little normal. He's like, oh, hold on, now, hold on, and he's like hugging. He's like, oh my god, it's okay. It's okay. So we see it's talking ahead with stuff again with a different hairdoo. And she says, there is no fucking way he's taking her out of New Orleans.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's gonna want to. I don't think they'll be together in six months.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's gonna want to be away. Once she's with Haley and her aunt, she's not gonna want to leave her parents. I mean, she didn't care about them.
Speaker 3: That's why she's living with her aunt. Because do those people look like they have a home.
Speaker 2: They they look like they lived in that car they pulled up in.
Speaker 3: So and then you know, I don't think he has kids or anything like that, Like he can move to New Orleans.
Speaker 1: And also let's just remember a couple of things about her from last year. She was running game on about thirty guys. She had an assistant to help her keep track. Okay, so that's number one. So one of those other guys could roll up at any moment, that is true. And number two, she has her ex boyfriend that was in there for murder and he was getting around out around the same time.
Speaker 3: Rich you might want to save your own life and get your asspect to you said, get back to Harris County immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because no, okay, we're gonna end with Mumu Bonita.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say it, all right, it's not going to.
Speaker 1: For no reason. Uh, Gigi's mom the teas rides up on her horse.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this was one of the best things that has ever happened and one of the stupidest things.
Speaker 2: That's ever happened, all wrapped into one.
Speaker 3: But she looked pretty bad ass rolling up on them with that horse. But I was like, are you a horse?
Speaker 4: Cop?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Here's a thing, the fear that it put into mo move. Clearly, Mumo has never seen a horse. Mumo has only read been around cows. That's why his name is mo Move.
Speaker 1: He looked like this, you're stupid. This neighbor are stupid everything.
Speaker 3: He was girl like a fucking tom like he is, he said, behind her holding on to her because he sees a horse like damn. He was like, nice to beat you.
Speaker 1: He was so scared, he was. And the horse's name is Ramadan, who we Yeah, we said, she doesn't know what that means, because she's going go get him Rom, Go get him Rom. He smells like prison and Mumu was like she's doing too much.
Speaker 3: She's doing too much.
Speaker 2: I was like, while he's still haty behind. This is hilarious.
Speaker 1: The first thing first day Mom says is god it, you're going to fix his hair. Yeah, we don't know. We did, but she doesn't know. She can't fix it because he's got to pretend it. Yeah. So in the talking head and this is what I sent you. Uh this man eyes are completely closes. It is confessional.
Speaker 2: He's so high.
Speaker 1: He says funny, I'm always gonna be loyal and she can always tress me. I want to be with Bonita and Gigi probably relationships. I'm gonna try to make a Menaji twy work.
Speaker 2: It's like now I've.
Speaker 3: Heard of Manaja talk. What is what he said?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Or five of them?
Speaker 1: I wrote it out he wrote he said, mena tetoy.
Speaker 2: Just say. It's okay to say three.
Speaker 1: It's okay to say you think he can say that. He just says, Polly, he just.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: The talking head mom says, uh, everything about this sounds fishy. They're just in the honeymoon phase. Everything is jail talk. She won't really know him for a few weeks, you know. So Mumu and Gigi get in the car and they're going immediately to his storage unit because he wants to get his ship. Okay, this is confusing, but let's see if we can put the pieces together.
Speaker 2: They're really making us think this week.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I like it just when she's straight dumb, that's what we're used to. The talking head movie says, Benita doesn't know that. My mom went to the storage unit and clipped the locks and took my things out that belonged to me and left her things in there. Benita has been holding my things hostage. So my mother had to go and snip the locks, which is illegal because it's in Banita's name.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And she got a new storage unit and put it in there.
Speaker 2: And she made a Facebook post all about it.
Speaker 1: She's like, I love my son, clip Clip fell in. Bonita has a way to manipulate things. Beanita is very smart, and he says, so everything in this unit is mine. So there's stuff everywhere. He opens up, it's like, oh my god, there's stuff everywhere. I mean we see like kids toys and just just just thrown in there, no rhyme or reason.
Speaker 2: I think she.
Speaker 3: Literally has just like her weekly trash thrown in there. Just it's just it's it's kids, cars and fucking Gigi's so stupid. I had high hopes for Gigi, but she is getting dumber by the week. And when he opens up that damn door, she's like, oh my man.
Speaker 1: Is so strong. Hercules.
Speaker 2: Hercules literally lifted a door.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's on a hinge. So it's not like it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah because he is really I didn't realize how small he was. He really is.
Speaker 1: Did you clock that those shoe size was eight? Yeah, that's a man at yeah is.
Speaker 3: So he goes, I gotta I gotta see what's.
Speaker 1: In here and what's not in here.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of not in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's looking. He goes, I don't see any of my design her jeans, And Bonita told my mom she still has some of my things, so I'm gonna and Gigi goes, well, then those are her things now because you're not getting them. So over at Benita's house, she says, I'm still trying to get the last of the few things that I sold replaced.
Speaker 2: The girl.
Speaker 3: It's more than a few things that needs.
Speaker 2: To be replaced.
Speaker 1: One is a whole car.
Speaker 3: So I think he's gonna eventually he's gonna notice that the car is gone. It was a hun she doesn't have a car.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you clocked that, because last week they.
Speaker 1: Were an uber. She's an uber.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then his mom or his stepdad said, we'll make sure you have a way a ride to go and pick him up in the prison.
Speaker 1: Right. So it was one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars worth of stuff that she sold, And I wonder if that includes the car. I bet it does, and the talking head. She goes, you know, I didn't sell any of this stuff to make my life fancy. It all went to my daughter, Okay, okay, and uh, she says, but I put two locks on the story so nobody can get in there. Well, all right, She has a bit by that storage unit in a while then to realize that those locks are cut off. So we see her making a deal with a guy out of the trunk of his car.
Speaker 3: His voice is it's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: His voice was altered and it's all blurred, and she's like, you gotta what She's like, you got his size twenty three? Ways tiny tiny man jeans in there.
Speaker 3: I mean dad is like a petite woman's.
Speaker 1: Size, Like do you have a women's size six? So she says her daughter Dior does not has not known where dad is this whole time. She thinks he's in college. Oh god, and she says, I hope that that he's going to be appreciative of having so much to come home too, because it's her and her daughter and they're like cooking and they're making a sign and all this stuff. He does have three other kids. Let's still don't forget he has four tone.
Speaker 3: He does, and he's still gonna be looking for his shit, Like, how do you not look for your car?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How's he gonna go? Between all these baby mama's houses.
Speaker 3: And I think he's gonna be like, not only did you get rid of my car, but bitch, you don't have a car.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing I got these comfortable shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Walking geez so back of the car, gigia mumu. And he's just just smoking that weed. I don't know what is. I don't know what his paper say, but maybe he's not supposed to be doing that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just always thought you got a drug test when you visit a po but I guess it's different up there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And because he wasn't in prison for a drug related charge, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Maybe they won't.
Speaker 1: Maybe they won't. Okay, let me go back and look at that possession of a handgun. That's why. Okay, So back in the car, he's like, yes, it's so long. You know since I did it, you know I was celibate. She's like, boys stop and he goes, but I got to trick up my sleeve for you. And she's like, I bet you do. They're so hot for each other.
Speaker 2: So they I'm surprised they made it to her apartment.
Speaker 1: I says, they didn't do any storage unit. Yeah, because I might have would have done it in I don't know why they didn't go and do it first and get that out of the way. Then go to the storage.
Speaker 3: Unit, because the Storgs unit. If I were your girl picking you up for prison, that is not going to be our first thought.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we can do that afterwards.
Speaker 1: He wants this stuff. So he says, tomorrow, I'm gonna have to go see my PO and then I'll be back over here. But he says, tomorrow, my plan is go see my PO. Then go and pretend I'm getting picked up by Bonita, and then I'm gonna tell Bonita that I got to go to my PO, and I'll just keep going back and forth. I was like, that's only going to work for one day.
Speaker 2: By the end of the week, they're gonna beat his ass up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they go to the bedroom. They start making out. He puts her on the bed, spreads her legs out, talks about her lady bits and I didn't need any of that. And in the talking head he says, I'm a self proclaimed nympho. I have dealt with fifteen women at once. I could do it easily, so I could see myself living this poly lifestyle with my two women. And then he says a lot of people don't be like to be lied to.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, no, one likes to be.
Speaker 1: Lied to, he says, but I have lied to the police, and I have lied to a judge. But I don't want to lie to these women. I want us to be one big, happy family.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's high, he's hot, eyes closed, Yeah, yeah, all right, that's the end.
Speaker 1: So next time on Dia goes to pick up Cyrus and is crying in her car and says, I'm literally leaving him here so he doesn't get out, or or someone else picked them up, or that's why we got her mid season. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: What's the girl Carrington? Carrington is talking to a friend of hers who says something about how do you think they get the drugs in the prison, and she goes, I felt disgusted. So I don't know if her friend is like, people stick it up their butt or I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because that's how they get drugs in prison.
Speaker 1: But that's the only thing we got from them, and I don't think we're getting much from them because I don't think he's coming out here.
Speaker 2: There's not much to get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cyrus is going to the halfway house, and he's like, it's not a good job. It's not a good look to show up late. They will send the marshals after you. So maybe they're like four minutes later or something. Okay, Felicia tells Rich I need proof that you're divorced. He's like what, and then we see Haley yelling at him on the street to get away from her.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean all you have to do is like get on your computer and show or that you're divorced. It's not like you got to go home and look underneath your bed or it's the person a shoe box or something like.
Speaker 1: That, Like you can look it up at the Yeah, Bonita says, something ain't adding up, and I will scoop my ass around this city to make sure he's not hiding anywhere.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Gigi's mom will probably give you a lift on a horse, so y'all could do it together because she would surely help you.
Speaker 1: Bonita is so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: She is very funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will scoop my ass around this city. And see if you're hiding somewhere. Kaylee takes her again performative stupid. These people can't act. Kaylee takes her ring off and gives it to Michael, and he goes, well, maybe I can use this to pay off some of the debt, and then she throws something on him looks like either like a diet coke or some hot sauce. But again with these people love to throw a beverage.
Speaker 2: They really do.
Speaker 3: I've never even thrown that many drinks in my life.
Speaker 1: We've seen it all.
Speaker 3: Have I thought I've like slipped like a bottle or something like that.
Speaker 1: No, I've never thrown anything at anybody.
Speaker 2: Because you drink all your drink, you.
Speaker 1: Can't waste a good shirt and day.
Speaker 3: Now, come on, not not very pay.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. The other night we were gener it's just me and Dave and John and I go, I would like you to know I'm I am three days sober. I am three days sober. They're like, what I go? I said, I haven't had to drink in three days.
Speaker 2: And they're like, at you, sobriety looks good on you, Mary.
Speaker 1: Pain and John goes, I hadn't had a drink in five days. Day fulls up his phone and goes, I haven't had a drink at four thousand, two hundred and.
Speaker 3: Get him day, Get him hilarious.
Speaker 1: I go, I'm just saying I don't have anything to drink in this house. I just haven't gotten anything. So I just want you to go. If kay Shaw wondered why I look not puffy and well rested, that's why.
Speaker 2: The lack of alcohol.
Speaker 1: And of course then John's like, Mommy, you always look so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's why you call him baby John.
Speaker 1: That's why this is my little baby. Oh just takes one compliment, guys, that's all I need. Just one compliment all I need.
Speaker 3: But she keeps her her foot on my girl's neck all the time.
Speaker 1: She doesn't tell me how pretty I am all the time. But let me tell you what she is going to help us solve that tattoo. She is good. I'm gonna put it on the TV and get her to really study it. Okay, let me know what she said someone, and then she'll take a picture and send it to her tattoo artists. In between the two of them, we're gonna figure.
Speaker 2: It out on the ground and reporting.
Speaker 1: Here are my three notes that I gotta do after this episode. I gotta put you are so dumb right now on my soundboard. Mm hmmm hmm. I got a DM DA to find out about the math.
Speaker 2: I hate the fact that you're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Dumb for an hour after dming her and getting her response, because she's not gonna make you question everything you know.
Speaker 1: I know. And then I got to DM Michael to ask him about that tattoo and maybe he'll just give us the answer. It'll be a roundabout way, but maybe I'll figure out the answer you will. Okay, everybody, please make sure you're following us on social media The liber A Lounge with Keisha. That's Libra's that's Libra's podcast. That's Keisha's podcast. She is Libra. Also, she is interviewing the Thrupple, Cannie, Trent, and Nita, So that interview will be on your podcast. Will be on your podcast this week, Yes, it'll be on this week. Okay. Yeah, So make sure you're following Subscribe to The liber Lounge with Keisha so you can make sure that episode will pop up in your feed, and follow us on social media Pink Shape Pod, liber lunge with Keisha. Also, I'd love for you guys to go over and subscribe on YouTube. That is Pink Shake Monkey's on YouTube. That really helps, and you can let us a comment. How was like like somebody left us to comment on YouTube? Yeah, I think we get a lot of comments on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh well, I don't you know it just it was the one time I actually like, I don't ever look at it.
Speaker 1: I don't ever look at it. So make sure yeah, thank you. I'm sure it's about how pretty we are, So make sure you're make sure you're following guys, and you can give a five star review. That's free, and you can subscribe to Pink Shaye Prime and get all the other shows. Like I said, Keisha and are covering this is Polly and we are also doing a Welcome to Platform rewatch and that's also where you get ninety Day, the Last Resort of Kimberly. So that's what's happening this week. I've got Pat and Ruby on to talk Bravo on Thursday. They are from bad TV. You know you love them. They're hilarious. And that's what's going on, guys and Keisha, I'll see you you know later today or tomorrow, because we've got a zillion episodes to record and stuff.
Speaker 3: We see you then, okay, bye, bye bye