Speaker 1: Oh well, thats are hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we're getting into zombies, Jacob zombies.
Speaker 2: Brother. So all right here we are. We just finished an election, you know what I mean. There's a lot of things going on. People have been talking about the monkey pox and and COVID was this pandemic and oh you know, the election just happened, So get ready, there's gonna be some wild ship pop off blah blah and blah. Right, whether that is or is not a true statement, beside the point, it got me thinking. You got me, You got the brain turning, and you know how I do when I go down my eighty d little tangents, right, And I started thinking, as we hear more about these pandemics and plandemics and new viruses. We have talked about the zombie virus a few times, you know, in varying degrees and with varying levels of seriousness, if we're going to be honest. But I heard once upon a time, and I think we even talked about on a show, Jonathan, have you ever heard of con plan eighty eight? Eighty eight?
Speaker 1: If I have. It was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, con plan. Now, there's two things on it. Either it's Contingency Plan eighty eight eighty eight or concept Plan eighty eight eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Now I remember, sure, yeah, now I remember that. I don't remember what it was about, but it was a long time ago. We may have briefly touched upon it.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent, Okay. So, and you know what, the fact that this plan exists kind of gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside. Reason being our government, and you know, I'm not exactly the biggest supporter of our government, right, I mean, sometimes they're good. Most of the times they're shit, and they're trying to kill us all. Like, I get it, I get it. But the fact that our Department of Defense and the fact that our administration has thought so far into the future, so far in advance that if any type of zombie apocalypse outbreak happens, they have a plan to take over and make it a series and secure human.
Speaker 1: Life, that's right, Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time as a matter of fact, And Jonathan, if you would like to tell these good people where they can see this rather than just hear it. Tell them where they can go.
Speaker 1: You can come check us out at payground dot com slash Cultive can sspiracypodcast or rockfund dot com slash culture Conspiracy that link. Both of those links are down in the show notes below. Every single Tuesday night we go live at nine pm CenTra. You will have access to that if you sign up for our Third Eye All the Way Open tier. Also, you'll have access to getting the shows a couple of days in advance and completely commercial free podcast and in the video. The video is some people would rather watch the show that way, you'd be able to see all the articles and all the videos that we're showing. If you're more of a visual kind of person, then Patreon is the place to go. And we appreciate all of those who have already done it because it does support us in the best way that you possibly can.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, man, I like listening to audio stuff while I'm doing my thing during the day. But if I have my option, I'm watching the show. Like I could just sit there and listen to Rogan whenever he has Donald Trump on, I'd rather watch it. That's just a me thing. I'm that level of add I'm a visual person. So again, if you're more of a visual person, come check us out on Patreon. You will get to see the videos a day or two or how literally, as soon as they're edited. They're posting on Patreon. Okay, not to mention commercial free, y'all. We cannot stress that enough. We get it. It's annoying as hell. Patreon is also the best way to support the show. Come check us out.
Speaker 1: There, Yes, sir, so Jacob, what are we getting into here? Sir?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go ahead, And there's a quick little YouTube short about this con plan eighty eight eighty eight. This is the actual US military plan. And if anybody who's curious that this actually exists, like, okay, sure, this is just a couple of dumb privates that got together and through a plan. Not so much. This is actually very in depth and because of a freedom of information request a few years ago, it had to be released in PDF. Guess who has the PDF? Do you have? We're gonna be talking. We're gonna be talking about it. We're gonna read it, all of it. Let's go.
Speaker 3: The US military actually has a plan for a zombie apocalypse, and this is it as part of the military's role to plan for every possible contingency, including the undead rising from their graves. This is Contingency Plan eight eight eight eight. It was devised as a way to help new war planners hone their skills, using the ludicrous example of zombies as a template, but the plan is both credible and fully functional. The plan accounts for everything from pathoogenic viral zombies to evil magic zombies and has a six stage response. This includes a planning stage, a deterrent stage, a seize the initiative stage, a dominant stage, a stabilization stage, and finally a normalization stage. The plan is hefty and comprehensive, considering everything from vectors of infection to a return to normal life afterwards. So it's ready to use at a moment's notice. Let's just hope they never need to use it.
Speaker 1: Okay, basically said basically I am Legend.
Speaker 2: One version of it. But if you look at the actual story of I Am Legend that was actually supposed to be more of a vampire than a zombie antagonist, the movie made it out to be more of that. It was weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: So right now, let's go ahead and and you know what, actually, before we even get to that, let's go ahead and read a little bit about this contingency plan, because bro I didn't realize this was real life. This is one hundred percent real life. This is a sixteen page PDF where they break down every single bit of what to do in case of a zombie outbreak, whether it be from magical experimentation or a virus that spreads throughout the masses. This is, in fact the plan. What are you thinking right now.
Speaker 1: Bro I, I want to say, I'm not surprised that the government came up with one of these plans, knowing the messing around with all the different vaccines, the pay for play kind of shit that's going on over in Ukraine. And also it's like, you know, people think that that was Ukraine or other countries that were coming up with, you know, these various types of vaccines and what not. It's really not Ukraine. Yeah, they might be the ones that are hosting set events and set operations and stuff like that, but it's really us because over in Ukraine there are far less laws and limitations, and so our scientists and our you know, billionaire philanthropists aka Bill Gates and people like that. They go over to these other countries to start manipulating certain genes to see like, well, if this was to get out, how would it be the most effective to kill the most amount of people and that way. And they love looking at that stuff for a multitude of reasons. Number one, they want to try and see how much money they can make off of vaccines. Now we all know that going through twenty twenty, they made billions, hundreds of billions of dollars. Yeah, like and it was kind of like a trickle down event, like people stayed at home, some more people were buying from Amazon. People were scared to go outside with a mask on the mass companies, people were scared to go to certain events, so they wanted to get vaccinated. And it's like an all around like pyramid kind of domino effect going on there. And so those people they they they made money off of the cure. Right. It's the it's the Hegelian dialect. Basically, the problem reaction solution. They had the solution all along. That's where they start. That's step one. What is the solution? Before we you know, incite said problem so that's that's that's one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at these vaccines and everything else, well, how could we make them as dangerous as possible if we're trying to wipe out certain parts of the human population?
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates over in uh what was the country that he basically sterilized everybody?
Speaker 2: There was a couple of them that we hear about. India was one. There was a couple of African countries where he had apparently done some ebola vaccine work that just iced an entire village. I mean, it really depends on the source and what you're talking about. But I think there's some credence of truth behind all of it.
Speaker 1: Right and I think that you know, it works at a multitude of reasons or multitude ways, and so whether they want to make the money off the cure or if they want to decrease the human population, but also what happens if one of their vaccines goes awry and it doesn't work out to the plan that they had.
Speaker 2: I E.
Speaker 1: Zombie outbreak.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's one type of outbreak right then, that was the whole thing behind this conplan eight eight eight eight, Okay, there's even a disclaimer on the front page of this I'm gonna go ahead and read this and give the little backstory that is the official narrative right disclaimer, and there's in big red words. It's in a whole box before you even go to the index or the table of contents. Straight up off the top. There's even a three D image of a zombie from a video game on it to show how quote unquote silly and fake this is right disclaimer. This fictitious plan was created by junior military officers undergoing training related to the Department of Defenses Joint Operations Planning an Execution System or JOPEZ jopp us jops jokes I don't fucking know jokes, the formalized process by which the Department conducts all contingency planning and execution. In an effort to learn the jokes process and to do so in a more interesting way, the students were assigned this completely fictitious scenario and directed to use jokes to develop a written contingency plan. Using the fictitious scenario avoided certain excuse me avoided concerns over the use of classified information. It resolves sensitivity to the using real world nations or scenarios and it better engaged the students. Okay. So backstory here, we're at the American War College right outside of Washington, DC. Okay, And it's not like a college where twenty something year olds go and have like frats and they party and they have English one oh one. The War College is a place where only a certain rank of our mili military can go and do studies there to learn how to do warfighting at the macro scale more efficiently and better. Okay, it's a great institution. So the story goes that at the War College or at some other installation where it's like that a military training house, a schoolhouse, they are letting these young up and coming officers brainstorm about just any and all contingencies. Right. Apparently allegedly killer bees were also brought in, Alien invasion was brought in, just random things, and apparently they're just letting these guys add brain how they would handle it if it really played out that way. And that sounds all fine and good, But if that was the case, this wouldn't be an official DoD document that is written and understood to be the current plan of action in case this happened. If it was a training exercise, it would have been listed as a training exercise. This disclaimer is not that listing. This is just a disclaimer, you know.
Speaker 1: And I wanted to throw out there too, And I feel like we've probably this before, but you know, I feel like if it happens in nature, you know, a zombie outbreak, dare I say, or some kind of zombification, if it happens in nature, then it has the opportunity and the possibility of happening to humanity. And look no further than the the the fucking fungus that gets up inside of grasshoppers and whatnot, where they basically they'll take the grasshopper, they'll they'll basically plunge it into the water so that it dies, and then the fungus takes over that grasshopper's body and now it's walking around animated as if the fungus is the grasshopper. And so if they can find a way, the pharmaceutical community, I'm sure they've already figured this out, Like there's no way they haven't. All the different testing, and you know, we don't know what they do with a lot of these bodies. Dude, Let's just be real, like you know. I don't know. I just try once.
Speaker 2: No, No, what's it called the ones that are the fungus that gets inside the brain, not cordyceps.
Speaker 1: It is a kind of mushroom though I believe, well it's a fungus.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just heard somebody who was putting that. Oh Stephen Sigall, he was putting that in his energy drink that he came out with a while back. He was euasitic mushroom brain things. He just threw it in there because he's like, yeah, mushrooms, everybody's on that vibe right now. It'll be good. Dude. It's the type that, like, is the brain eating type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want that in me. I don't know why the fuck he was drinking.
Speaker 2: That, because Stephen Sagall is one of the biggest fucking he's retarded, let's be honest. Like I just watched a little backstory about him. His a kedo shit, his cop shit. He's basically made his own legend up in his head and then just told enough people to where he got these movie rolls and like he manifested his own legend. But there's like nothing behind it except just his own him.
Speaker 1: Oh so it can happen through a fungus, but it can also happen through what is called a horsehair worm larva that it transforms into a worm and then it takes control of a cricket or a grasshopper, also known as the zombie cricket.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we already have some sort of a nature precedence for this, and they covered every possible option here. As a matter of fact, let's just go ahead and read the table of contents here. They got to disclaimer up top, letter of transmittle the security instructions plan excuse me, planned summary. We got purpose defensive operations, offensive operations, Conditions for implementation, plan execution, Zombie threat summary. Okay, that's where we talk about the different types of zombies. Do we have the slow movers? Do we have the robot fast removing types?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: They break it all down, dude, this is a real Department of Defense wording on all of this is an official document that they recognize. Let's see uh, environmental effects, legal considerations, con plan phases, supporting plan, collateral plans, assumptions, operational limits. They talk about their constraints, their restraints, shortfalls, and limiting factors. Command relationships, logistics appraising excuse me, logistics appraisal. They like have a dollar amount associated with what would happen if this was to ever go down. Classification, guidance, basic plan, situation, execution, mission statement, commander's intent, area of concern. They break this all down like it is a full on military plan of action, because it is. It lies.
Speaker 1: Oh that's wild that they go so in depth with it. Oh, I did want to mention this last part right here, So just going back to the zombie cricket because I find this shit fascinating. But it says the zombie cricket does not stagger around or start randomly biting people like the walking dead. It listen to this, it behaves pretty much like a normal cricket, except it doesn't chirp. So you could be talking to your mom. You think it's your mom. She's acting like your mom, you know what I mean. But deep down inside, there's no fucking soul left because it's a larva. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, right, that's fucked Yeah, it is all right. So you know, let's just go ahead and start at the letter of transmittle. It's a short little bit, and then we'll get to the security instructions.
Speaker 1: So the letter of transmitdle the number one, it's the cd RUSS Stratcom con Plan eighty eight eighty eight NASH eleven, which provides for counter Zobbie dominance operations. Number two. It says this document utilizes the format commonly found in US Stratcom concepts concept plans, but it is intended for use only during the job related training. And the file on this letter in front of the plan, it's for the command. Oh, for the commander you're talking about Presidentie.
Speaker 2: Well, basically the commander at that time, whoever was the one that put these people to work to get this plan together.
Speaker 1: Okay, well yeah, then it gets into the name and the rank of certain generals and the US Air Force Director the plans and policy and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that tells you who it is. So this is the United States Air Force Director. Okay, brigadier general, name in rank, brigadier general. So it wasn't actually written to a real general in rank? Yeah was the name brigadier general rank name rank, So it's not allegedly to a real general, but that would be who would be for it'd be to the commander. They would list that out and then they go down. So let's go to the security instructions.
Speaker 1: All right, it says. The long title of this plan is cd rushtrack Com Com Plan eighty eight eighty eight the Counter Zombie Dominance Operations. The short title of this plan is as I said the cdrusstrat Com. This document is unclassified to ensure maximum utility during times of crisis. Classified capabilities used to counter zombies will be addressed in appropriate orders and annexes adapted during crisis action planning to adapt the actions in this plan to current operational conditions. This document contains information affecting the national defense of the United States within the meaning of the Espionage Laws Title eighteen US Code, United States Code, and then Section seven ninety three seven ninety four. The transmission or revelation of information contained herein in any manner to an unauthorized person is prohibited by law. Reproduction of this document is authorized for general training purposes. Reproduce only in accordance with guidance for reproduction of classified material outlined in DoD fifty two hundred one dash Are Information Security Program. If this were a real plan, the following language would be included as do not reproduce this product without the express written permission of the cd rushtrat COM or one of his specified subordinate commanders.
Speaker 2: Okay, so fair enough all of that to say it is a training guide quote unquote training guide. Okay, cool, So we got the planned summary here. The plan fulfills fictitional excuse me, contingency planning guide is tasking for the USS strat Com for development of comprehension Jobs Level three plan to undertake military operations to preserve non zombie humans from the threats posed by a zombie horde. Because zombies pose a threat to all non zombie human lives hereafter referred to as humans, Stratcom will be prepared to preserve the sanctity of human life and conduct operations in support of any human population, including traditional adversaries. The objectives of this plan is threefold. Establish and maintain a vigilant defensive condition and aimed at protecting humankind from zombies. B if necessary, conduct operations that will, if directed, eradicate zombie threats to human safety and CID aid civil authorities in maintaining law and order and restoring basic services during and after a zombie attack. All right, now, let's go ahead and talk about the defensive operations here.
Speaker 1: Those operations aimed at monitoring the environment for zombie related threats and preparing capabilities to respond to the same. This plans defensive branch within ANXC details protective and preventive measures for humans in response to the threat scenarios identified in paragraphed six below. The System of Zombie Conditions or z coons or zombie cons will provide predetermined actions to proactively position the US track Com enterprise in response to threat indications and warning.
Speaker 2: Okay, now let's talk a little about both the offensive operations, those operations where USS trat Com has been directed to eradicate zombie threats to human safety using military capabilities as authorized by POTUS and SECTEF. That'll be President of the United States and Secretary Defense. By the way, this plan offensives branch with NXC and NXS details the neutralization to render ineffective of zombie capabilities through denial, deception, disruption, degradation, or destruction. The System of Zombie cons will proactively anticipate and respond to increase GCC space capability requirements, including offensive space control capabilities. So we got the offensive directive if you will, and they're going to break down how they plan on taking an offensive strategy, and they're also going to break down the defensive side of things. This is kind of the overview. What are your thoughts at this moment? Man, We already got plans in place for the offense, the defense, all the way around.
Speaker 1: While I was thinking, you know, it's been a little while since I watched I Am Legend. But there's a reason for that. I can't stand watching the dog die, dude, I just I can't. I don't know why they had to include that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they gotta leave the puffers alone, dude, gotta lead the puffers alone, have you know half the audience. That's the way.
Speaker 1: That is the way. But yeah, it's interesting how they got the defensive and the offensive operations. But I think that you would have to need that, you know, if this is some kind of outbreak that was completely out of their hands. Like did you hear about the monkeys that just got loose over in one of the Carolina I think it was North Carolina that was like one hundred monkeys escaped a biolab.
Speaker 2: Yep, and that's why they had the impox thing. We did an episode on that. A couple of weeks ago, and they were so worried about monkey pocks, and it's like, yeah, right, what time of year is it? Election time? How interesting a bunch of monkeys got released in North America where there's never been monkeys naturally. There may be a reason, we may not have the best environment for that, but yeah, yeah, that's this, This is the thing. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't like that they're testing on monkeys, to be honest with you, a little too close to home. I mean, test on a fucking stray cat. Who gives a shit about those you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair, that's fair. But mon he's another, you know what, a dog too. That's another reason why I hate the fucking commies, dude. Okay, you know the Russian space ship, the Cosmonautes and all that that Russia was the first to send a dog into space. Yeah, come to find out, while that may be true, come to find out, they didn't put proper heat protection on this craft. And the they were gonna kill the dog. They had like a little thing, a little uh timer that would release food to the dogs where he would eat it and die, because they had no plans on bringing this dog back to Earth. But then come to find out they didn't do the heat shielding right, so the dog didn't even get to the point of eating the poison. He burned alive on the way up. Yo. Fuck commies.
Speaker 1: Well, first off, I think that that was a fictitious story because it was less than a year ago that one of the somebody high up within Russia said that we've never been to the moon. We've never been to space. Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Well, the Russians have never been to the moon. Even according to the main narrative, they they sent a cat up, a monkey up, a human up, a dog up, first woman in space all that, No, no, no one were the ones Americans.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, No, What I'm saying is is that they said that not only have they not been to space, but nobody ever has. Like this is some high ranking official.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you seen what the high ranking Russian officials have been saying the past couple of years.
Speaker 1: That's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They also say that you know, Ukraine's ran by Nazis. They think that, which isn't wrong. Mobilists are the ones coming after Russia, Like they didn't kickstart a war as that that is, Yeah, it's incorrect. Jonathan Putin invaded Ukraine. Ukraine didn't fire shots into Russia to start this.
Speaker 1: They poked the bear bro.
Speaker 2: Ukraine wanted to join NATO to get off of Russia's whole blip and radar. That was the Yeah, was that.
Speaker 1: But they were moving in on Russia. They were lining up all their troops surrounding the entire country. Of course they're gonna poke back. That's why I like whenever.
Speaker 2: People say at Russia was lining their troops up for weeks and everybody was like, hey, what are y'all doing?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Nothing, And then they invaded Ukraine. Ukraine wasn't putting troops on the border. Ukraine didn't have troops to put on the border. No, not that much of an army.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Ukraine. But what I'm saying is, I don't even want to get into this, but one of the things that they were doing, if you look at the map of.
Speaker 4: All like.
Speaker 1: What is the name of jo blasts, No, Ukraine wanted to join NATO, right And if you look at Russia, literally every area around Russia is is controlled by NATO. And so they were so they were trying to push back and say, no, you're not about to surround us. Like imagine if you know, we were not allies with NATO, right, and they wanted to surround our entire country with you know, with surrounding states. Yes, I know we're kind of on an island over here, but like you know what, imagine if it was Canada and Mexico and all of South, all of South and of America and all that kind of shit. Like imagine if that was all like people we didn't really fuck with, you would feel some kind of way.
Speaker 2: I hear you. And I'm not saying that, like Russia shouldn't have done something we NATO, not America. NATO shouldn't have taken in any more countries. Russia has protested every other new country that has added on into NATO, and finally it got to a point to where they had to draw a line in the sand. That sucks. It was Ukraine, but Russia absolutely fired the first shot, so to speak. As far as this goes, they didn't do anything to Estonia, they didn't do anything to Macedonia, they didn't do anything to Monaegro, they didn't do anything to other There's multiple countries that they could have and should have done something like this on. But they fucked with Crimea in twenty twelve, then they fucked with this whole thing. But butside the point, beside the point, well, I guess i'ms the look at the fact North Korean troops are now fighting on the side of Russia, so like, yeah, they are the bad guys. Did you hear what they did?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, So we heard reports that the North Korean troops on the front lines were getting like slaughtered. And while that was true to a degree, and you could tell there's videos drone footage of like these dudes in these trenches that are like huddled together and then they just drop a mortar and get them all. Anybody who's been in trench warfare for more than two days knows that you don't huddle together. You spread out like ten to fifteen meters apart from each other at all times so that you don't draw fire to yourself. It was all a group of North Koreans that just like huddled together because they didn't know, nobody trained them anything. They got slaughtered then, then come to find out, so North Koreans don't get internet ever, right, Like that's not a thing they do even in the military. But Russians do, and apparently all of the North Korean men's have now become vastly addicted to porn nice like not even like slightly. We're talking the weirdest Russian point you could think of. They're on Russian Internet now and they've never had cell phones. They don't even understand. Like they had to ask their commander like, wait, you have a car at your house and he's like, yeah, in North Korea only the highest ranking of government officials have cars. I guess not a thing. So now they're like, wait, what is this. They're giving a tablet with full internet access. These dudes are saying, no, fuck the war. Have you seen what they're doing to these girls? Like what they're a super addicted to porn now?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's the same thing as like, uh, what is it Elon's fucking satellite internet, right, they're they're because it's going over parts of like Africa and stuff and India, like parts that never had internet, right, And all of the elders are like, look all these kids, they don't they don't come out and play anymore. They're just they're staying on their phones. They're playing these games. They're addicted to porn and it's like, I mean, yeah, that's the fucking Internet. But going back to you know, this whole Russia and Ukraine thing, the thing that I wanted to point out is Jacob. Let's say you're you're at a bar, right, and you're at a bar that you don't typically go to. Maybe it's a part of town that you've never been to, and all these people they seem to be really clicked up and for some reason they want to pick on the outsider you and you got them all surrounded. Let's say there's twenty dudes, right, and you know, damn well, you're not going to stand a chance. You know you're gonna get your ass. Well, like, that's just how it's going to be. There's too many, you're outnumbered. Are you going to sit there and curl up in a ball, or are you going to try and give it the old college, try and punch your way out and do everything you possibly can.
Speaker 2: So in this case, seeing as how most of Europe was getting their oil and natural gas from Russia and it was way more expensive to go another route, I would have shut off the pipeline or to Europe, to NATO specifically, and not to Ukraine because Ukraine is just doing Ukrainian shit. They're just trying to look out for their best interest. If NATO has been pushing and pushing and pushing, as Russia, I would have declared war on NATO. But since we can't declare war, right because that would be crazy. You're going against all of NATO. No, just cut off all of Europe.
Speaker 1: But you can't do that. You got to you still got to survive as a country. If if that is your main source of income as a country, you're not going to be shutting that off.
Speaker 2: As opposed to losing half a million, going on six hundred thousand people.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose a lot more if you can't feed your own fucking people and keep your government going.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well they also have a shit industry because they've been shit ram for the past few decades. I mean, it's I mean, it's a complicated situation, and I get it. But invading Ukraine to try to say that that's the thing they want to be Russian. Look at these people they voted for it. It's like, no, they didn't. You made up those polls and you just invaded in a military coup style. Well, yeah, but look, they're traditionally Russian. They're not. They're the traditional Cossacks. Never have they ever been Russian? Actually, and then then we get into this whole big debate about things and stuff. Right. My point is, My point is the military elites at the time had been lying about shit since day one. You look at Russian state TV, you look at the rhetoric they're spewing. They are calling America Nazis.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not saying that there isn't a turn in the punch bowl. Well I'm not, like, of course, you're talking about government here. There is nobody that is there's nobody that's not at fault, But you can't say that it is it is entirely Russia's fault that all this shit is going on, because it's not.
Speaker 2: If Trump was in office, Russia wouldn't have invaded, and somehow, I bet they would have figured a way out.
Speaker 1: Russia wouldn't Russia wouldn't have invaded because Trump would have talked to NATO and said, don't press anymore or else you're gonna piss Russia off.
Speaker 2: I think mmmmm, I think that he would have figured out a way to let Ukraine be a part of NATO, and Putin wouldn't have done anything because he knows he would have gotten his dick slapped if he did. That's and I bet Russia just kind of would have figured out away. It's like make ends meet because you know you're forced to.
Speaker 1: I don't know, there's always a deal to be made, and we don't know what those deals are. Even Trump went on to whenever he went on to Rogan's podcast, he was saying, like, yeah, I can't tell you exactly what those negotiation tactics are going to be, but I don't know. This isn't a Russian in Ukraine episode. I just wanted to throw that out there because people are always saying, oh, Russia is so bad. It's like, really, all governments are bad, and there's a reason why that was elicited at least, I mean, especially whenever you start getting into the whole Nazi talk. There actually were Nazis in Ukraine, Like.
Speaker 2: There still are one battalion.
Speaker 1: I mean, how many battalions does it take.
Speaker 2: I mean when you have hundreds and you have one battalion. That was like, like I said, it'd be like if the Klan got armed by the US government, if we ever got invaded and it's like, see they're all they're all klansmen. It's like, bro, that's one unit. That's one unit out of everybody doing shit out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but our country would never allow klansmen to fight on our behalf. That's that's the difference. Ukraine is like, yeah, we'll take your Nazis cool.
Speaker 2: If we were invaded to the level that Ukraine was invaded, I don't know what we would do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: America's different. Fine. America is kind of the exception to the rules because we're the world's only superpower, So like, okay, for somebody to kind of step up to our level and try to slap box us would be suicide by any other measure. But if another country, That's what I'm saying. It's so situational. It's not like you can do a sort of blanket policy on that and say that this was the correct way, this was not. I can say that, like pretty much a lot of the decisions up until this point have been the incorrect decisions. But it's also very easy to Monday morning quarterback that from this perspective, you know.
Speaker 1: I guess, so, I guess. So it's like, you know it makes me think of like the Cleveland Browns, how they brought in Deshaun Watson after he just got done allegedly raping what was like forty something women, and it's like, why are you bringing this guy on? Well, you know, we're the Browns, you know, it's Deshaun Watson doesn't define who we are. Deshaun Watson is joining us, and it's like, except he did all that and nobody wants him as your quarterback because of all that, you know what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't define you. But that's also bad for the brand. You know, Branding is kind of a big thing. Optics are a really big thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, anyway, let's get back to the zombies over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, like we said, there's an offensive plan, a defensive plan. These are good things. Now let's talk about conditions for implementation, Like what would really need to happen in order for this plan to go into effect?
Speaker 1: What the where's it at?
Speaker 2: So we got conditions for implementation, So let's start with the first one. This is a politico slash military situation.
Speaker 1: Zombies are horribly dangerous to all human life, and zombie infections have the potential to seriously undermine national security and economic activities that sustain our way of life. Therefore, having a population that is not composed of zombies or at risk from their malign influences is vital to US and allied national interest. While the US currently enjoys the several asymmetric advantages in against zombie infections originating in the Eurasian land mass, why is it gonna be originating over there?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if something was to pop off, that would be like the worst place, right because the Eurasian land mass also connects to Africa, So if something popped off there, it could take out three continents from that one spawn point, if you will.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but it's saying that it would have several advantages in zombie infections originating in Eurasian land masses.
Speaker 2: Well, because we'd have a jump on the situation. If it was to start in North America, South America, it's on our front step, you know what I mean. If it starts over there, we got a little bit of an advantage.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that makes sense. It says these advantages can easily be negated by air and sea traffic that could transport them. The source of zombie infection to North and South America. Further, asteroids and nuclear space radiation can convert people into zombies, or that can conver people into zombies can affect any land mass or population on Earth. Given the rapidity at which zombie outbreaks spread, decisive, overwhelming, and possibly unilateral military force may be required to get to negate the zombie threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going deep on this one, dude. They're not just talking about some viral outbreak. It might be a space meteor that comes down and the radiation turns people into zombies. It might be some voodoo chakanery that turns people from the grave rising from the ground. This is all in the plan, dude.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this is I think that this is obviously some kind of think take operation. They mentioned it before.
Speaker 2: But allegedly.
Speaker 1: But let's also keep in mind, like you know, all the people that were saying that Trump was part of a Project twenty twenty five and going down all that shit like that was think tank shit. It's not necessarily something that's implemented, but it is something that could be implemented that you could, you know, nitpick from if Trump were to do that. Hopefully he doesn't, but and I don't think that he will because he's Agenda forty seven and all that fun jazz.
Speaker 2: But the Heritage Foundation is a think tank. This is the Department of Defense, and they could put all the disclaimers and say that it's not official documentation all they want. But it was only released from the Department of Defense because of a freedom of information request, So we can we can argue the specifics of whether this was just for training purposes or if they actually had some prior knowledge that they were putting down on papers, so the US government had something on the books. Hey, it agreed. But but it seems more likely that the fact that this wasn't just released right after, like hey, y'all, we had this fun weekend, we came up with a couple of fun ideas. Here you go, Internet, take it, do your thing with it. It had to be released years later. I think this might be more towards realm of being serious. It could be wrong.
Speaker 1: That's interesting that it was a Foyer request. Yeah, who the fuck was request this? If it's just a if it's just a fun game truthers, truth sir? That makes sense.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about the plan execution.
Speaker 1: Conplan eighty eight. Eighty eight is designed to be implemented across all six phases of military operations. When directed by the President or the Secretary of Defense, the strat Com will issue mission type orders or alert alert ORD, warn ORD, depoured, OH, poured x ORD or term ord all the debate order.
Speaker 2: That's different types of orders, right, the adjudant, the warning, the deportion, the operation, the x fill, and the termination of like execution of. So it's it's all like steps in the military planning process.
Speaker 1: And they would use those to execute specific actions from or yeah, from this plan. This plan is only designed to be implemented if zombie threats arise, which cannot be handled within the scope of the US strat Com Campaign Plan L and current fiscal year OH boards that direct the execution of actions from OP Plant eight thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, so right here we're going into the threats summary. Zombie Threats Summary COMPLANT Today Today Day is designed to address the following types of zombie threats. Pathogen zombies pz pzs, or zombie life forms created after an organism is infected by a virus or bacteria or some other form of contagion. Radiation zombies. These are r z's rzs, or zombie life forms created after an organism is infected by an extreme dosage of electromagnetic and or particular particle radiation. Okay, we have EMZ evil magic zombies, emzs, or zombies life forms created via some form of occult experimentation in what might otherwise be referred to as evil magic. Yes, the Department of Defense has a plan to fight evil magic zombies. Space zombies SZ Yes, that's correct, szs or zombie life forms originating from space or created by a toxic contamination of the Earth environment via some form of extraterrestrial toxin or radiation. Also with that, we have the subaddendum of zombie satellites that can be classified as sz's. However, they pose no danger to humans unless they conduct an unplanned de orbit. Typically, zombie satellites only pose a threat to satcom services like DirecTV referred to Galaxy fifteen incident May twenty ten.
Speaker 1: So zombie satellites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead and look at the Galaxy fifteen incident in May of twenty ten. Go ahead and search that on your end, because I'm actually kind of curious why they would bring up a direct TV satellite with some form of an incident in that timeframe, right around the time that this was being written up. I might add, all right, so we've talked about space zombies a little bit. While you're searching that, let's talk about weaponized zombies WUZ. Weaponized zombies are life forms deliberately created via bio or biomechanical engineering for the purpose of being employed as weapons. Zombie weaponization programs and supporting infrastructure are included in coas to deal with these threats. Subdid in them too. This, the movie The Crazies, exemplifies the most common type of wz's, humans turned into zombies via exposure to toxic chemicals or gases.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy that movie got a shout out. Dude, that is a great movie, The Crazies.
Speaker 2: I thought, so too. Real quick, have you seen anything about that direct TV thing? Before I move on to.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do have it here, my good man.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about it, all right.
Speaker 1: It is Galaxy fifteen. Galaxy fifteen is an American telecommunication satellite which is owned by Intel SAT. It was launched for and originally operated by pan Am Sat, and was subsequently transferred to intel SAT when two companies merged in two thousand and six. It was originally positioned in geostationary orbit at a longitude of one hundred and one hundred and thirty three degrees west, from where it was used to provide communication services to North America. But in April of twenty ten, intel Sat lost control of the satellite and it began to drift away from its orbital slot, with the potential to cause disruption to other satellites in its path. On December twenty seventh of twenty ten, intel Sat reported that the satellite had rebooted as per design and the command unit was responding to commands again. In addition, the satellite had been secured in safe mode and the potential for interference issues from Galaxy fifteen had been seized. Intel Sat repositioned Galaxy fifteen to its original location on April four to twenty eleven, and then on August tenth of twenty twenty two, intel SAT again lost control of Galaxy fifteen, attributing it to a space weather event.
Speaker 2: A space weather event, how about that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: It says Galaxy fifteen was constructed or constructed by Orbital sciences cooperation and was based around the Geostar DASH two satellite bus. The contract for its manufacturer was signed in two thousand and one, and at the time it was to have been it was to have been identical to the Galaxy twelve and Galaxy fourteen satellites, which were also on order. In two thousand and three, the contrast was changed to allow the addition of more transponders to support the US government's geostationary Communications and Control Segment Wide Area Augmentation System and US Federal Aviation Administration NA Navigation Program. Okay, so yeah, all right, well, yeah, I guess they lost control of the Galaxy fifteen, and I guess nothing really happened as a result. But what they were saying is is that you lost control, there's no telling what could happen whenever you lose something in fucking space like that.
Speaker 2: And they're saying that if the space zombies have some sort of zombie satellite and it loses control because of space weather, it could crash into Earth and that could be detrimental to humans, but the satellite itself may not be. So they gave that little addendum to that one as well, And I promise they're going to go in depth on all this.
Speaker 1: There's already a satellite that's out there controlling the Earth, the Dark Knight. Well there's that, But I was talking about the moon.
Speaker 2: Oh that, Hey, who knows.
Speaker 1: Some people say that the moon was actually constructed on Jupiter like millions of years ago by some kind of civilization over there, and that the moon that is in our sky right now is said to just monitor us. And uh, also it affects certain things like, you know, tidal waves and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Some people believe that all life on this Earth spawned from the moon thirty three billion years ago. Uh, and the tribe of Shabbaz came down with the prophet Yakoub and all that like praise Bee knew really his name, blessings under his name? Yes, indeed, indeed, all right, So let's also go into these sinmbi induced zombies si Z Symbient induce zombie are life forms originating from the introduction of a symbiotic or symbient life form into an otherwise healthy host. Although the symptoms of as symbient zombieism is similar in most regards to pathogenic zombism, the symbiant does not kill the host or organism quickly or at all. However, there is no known way to save an organism after zombism has occurred, even if the symbiant is removed.
Speaker 1: Oh well yeah, because at that point, the soul that is within the human body or whatever is gone because the body is now being animated by said you know symbiote.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go ahead and read about vegetarian zombies v zs. Vegetarian zombies are zombie life forms originating from any cause, but pose no direct threat to humans because they only eat plant life, as induded by the popular game Plants Versus Zombies, which is funny because my son is playing that as we speak. Plants Versus Zombies two Garden Warfare?
Speaker 1: Is that a fun game? Have you ever played it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Dude, Garden Warfare two is our is our shit. I'm waiting on them to come out with three. It's fun as hell. Think of Call of Duty four kids. There's no kills or blood. There's vanquishes and there's no blood. There's like slime from the plants. They are like purple gunk from the zombies. Super cartoony. But also, you got like your sniper right if you've got your machine gun, but it's a plant that's shooting like peas and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's really cool, But that's like pokemon. Like nobody ever died. They only fainted right, right, right right.
Speaker 2: So that being the case, there we go. Although vzs do not attack humans or other animal life, they will consume all plant life in front of them. They can cause massive deforestation or elimination of basic food crops essential to human life, i e. Rice, corn, and soybeans. A little addendum to that of note, where normal carniv cart carnivorous, where normal carnivorous zo bombie commonly grown the word brains semi comprehensibly. Vzs can be identified by their aversion to humans, affirm affinity to plants, and their tendency to semi comprehensibly grown the word grains. Of course, that was pretty cool. I'm not gonna lie. I've never heard of Vegetarian zombies are people that get affected with zombie ism and just take off after the lea green leafies.
Speaker 1: I need your grains.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that, and I'm not gonna lie. Never heard of this. Bottom one here, chicken zombies see z get ready for this one. Although it sounds ridiculous. This is actually the one proven class of zombie that actually exists. Allegedly. CZ's were first documented in Jonathan M. Forrester's two thousand and six written on December fourth, actually online article Zombie Chickens taking over California. Czs occur when old hens that can no longer lay eggs are incorrectly euthanized by poultry farmers using carbon monoxide. The hens are de deposed, excuse me, deposited in large piles to decompose. There. The hens appear to be dead when buried, but unexplicably come back to life and dig themselves out from the piles of dead chickens. After reaching the surface, cz stagger about for a period of time before ultimately expiring doing to internal organ failure. Um, so, chicken zombies are absolutely a real thing. Apparently I could see it.
Speaker 1: Uh carbon monoxide, which is pretty interesting. Isn't that what they were putting into the uh, the suicide pods.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm crazy because I don't know how it goes down a poultry farm. When your chicken stops laying, that's when you make like chicken soup, like just because it's not laying. Eggs. Doesn't mean that the chicken meat is now bad. That means that's what's for dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, why would you euthanize it? Just chop the fucking head off and that's what you're having for dinner tonight.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe if it's like an industrial chicken farm where it's like eight hundred thousand chickens per warehouse quote unquote, uh, you know, field are free range because there's like one square yard of sunlight in the middle of the warehouse or some shit whatever. But like, if that's the case and you have that many dead chickens a day, I get it, but it also just seems like a waste to me. I don't know it, do it? Do?
Speaker 1: I mean? And wasn't there a shortage of chicken wings a couple of years ago, like for the Super Bowl because of COVID or whatever it was. It's like, well, stop euthanizing the damn chickens then, and let's eat them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, COVID made shortages of everything, even though the people that were like running the trucks and like running the stores and stuff, they never stopped going to work. Walmart never closed, but like somehow everything was just short it was weird, so weird.
Speaker 1: And I don't like how Walmart's not twenty four hours anymore? Are we not done with?
Speaker 2: Come on? Yeah? Well what the fuck? Knowing damn good and well that we got shit that we need at two in the morning. Sometimes there's nowhere open anymore. I thought this was America, dude.
Speaker 1: That was some of my favorite pastime is just going up to Walmart whenever. You know, it's a late night, you don't feel like doing any but you feel like going in Gallivanton a little bit, and maybe I just want to go buy some honeymoons, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean like, it's not like they're not stocking the shelves at that time. There's somebody at the Walmart twenty four to seven, you know what I mean. If you're already stocking shells, that means the lights are already on, the air condition's already on, everything is already where like you're you're running. Why not have the doors open and make a little bit of money too. I don't whatever. It's all self check out anyway, That's.
Speaker 1: All I was about to say.
Speaker 2: It's signating an employee for the cash register, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes no sense. I will say that I'm happy that McDonald's finally brought back the uh, the steak bagel. It's about Dan Poh.
Speaker 2: Praise be to God.
Speaker 1: That shit is fire. I could eat that all day.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Thank God. The places are starting to bring back what's right and proper. Taco Bell brought back the Mexican pizza, and it's not my jam, but I also support those that do hold it down with that, you know what I mean, Like, let's just keep it simple, let's keep it good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was never a fan of the Mexican pizza, but I mean, if the people want it, you should provide it.
Speaker 2: Taco Bell used to have the triple XL steak burrito. We want that back, we really do.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. Yeah, I'll definitely take that, you know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, anyway, talking about about the chicken in that way, CZ's are simply terrifying to behold, and they are likely only to make people become vegetarians to protest to protest animal cruelty. They appear to be no direct threat to humans. They are different from wz's because they are the result of actions taking to kill a living organism. Vice actions taking to deliberately reanimate dead organisms or impure life functions to be a minimal function. So basically saying that chicken zombies, while they are a thing, they're not really a threat. Let's not worry about that now. Let's talk about the environmental effects. What would this What would this do to the earth if a zombie apocalypse was to happen.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, causes of zombie infection are generally resistant to most environmental effects. The following environmental factors apply to zombies in this plan. The viral pathogens that cause pzs have some vulnerability to ultraviolent light. Uv light impairs the functions of ribonucleic acids that comprise most vital life forms. At best, UV light can disrupt virus reproduction in healthy cells. It should be noted that pzs may experience painful photosensitivity as a result of sunlight exposure. For this reason, PZ activity is not expected to be as high during bright sunny conditions as it's as it is during the hours of darkness. So then it gets into the EMZ, the SZ, the VZ, the wz s. All the zombies are likely hold.
Speaker 2: On, hold on, so that's talking about plant zombies. They would need, right, some daylight, so it's saying that basically the UV light would obviously affect them. But then we talk about the All right, let's break this down, weaponize zombies, viral zombies, symbian and zombies, and evil magic zombies. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Why's magic always got to be evil?
Speaker 2: Bro, Well, it's saying specifically evil magic. Right, If it was good magic, zombies wouldn't be a conversation or at least the threat to human life type of zombies, So we are specifically talking about evil occult.
Speaker 1: Experimentation makes sense. Okay, Well, they're all likely immune to any extreme meteor meteor logical phenomena except fires, floods, tornadoes, or tsunamis.
Speaker 2: So we do know the government can create some certain things. So they're saying that if these zombies are out there, they probably they are immune to any type of weather phenomenon that they could create. So right out, that's out.
Speaker 1: The following environmental factors apply to humans in this plan. Rain will be vitally important to human survival. If civil water supplies are cut off, humans will have to rely on other means to obtain water. Groundwater from streams and rivers will be unreliable since it will be difficult to determine if groundwater is a vector for zombie infection. The second one it gets into. Humans who do not shelter in place within a sturdy structure that protects them from the direct effects of air currents that could carry pathogens or toxins or direct exposure to radiation will be at an increased risk of contamination, death, or injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, If you're in a place that you can't like secure the air vents and it is an airborne pathogen or something like that, you're not safe. You're not secure. Adversely, if you're in a place with like weak windows or something and these things are trying to break in and get you, you have to be in a sturdy structure. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Although these threat scenarios aren't meant to be all inclusive, us trat COM must be postured and flexible enough to respond to any emerging threat due to different zombie disaster scenarios. NXC Appendix one Defensive Operations and NXC Appendix two Offensive Operations provide a solid foundation for full spectrum operations against most postulated zombie threats.
Speaker 2: Okay, now before we get into the legal considerations, because you know, probably zombies might have some rights to who fucking knows anymore, Right before we talk about that. Your thoughts at this time, Bro, they're talking, they're breaking down the types of zombies. They're gonna talk about ways of fighting and de turring each of those individually. Where are you at?
Speaker 1: You know, I will say, I'm really not surprised that the government thought to do, like lay out a plan like this, because they do have all these different wargaming tactics and all the different wargaming plans. And ultimately I think that you know, if we look all throughout Hollywood, how many fucking zombie movies have there been, like a lot? And if and if you know a lot of what like Hollywood.
Speaker 2: They named a movie a moment ago as a matter of fact, and they're going to do that throughout this to show like references like this type. You might recognize it from this absolutely.
Speaker 1: Right, And if a lot of what Hollywood is doing is foreshadowing or forecasting what is to come in the future, you know, i e. Planting the seed to be more accustomed to you know, what you're supposed to do. If there is said to be some kind of zombie outright or outbreak rather. But I will say, like obviously, like Hollywood does do a lot of shit for the money, but at the same time, there is some kind of subliminal messaging in here that way, you know. The thought is is that if you introduce certain ideas to the subconscious of the people, that they won't just automatically go crazy and start looting and doing all this wild shit and just lose the basic structure that we've created over here, at least in the United States. The thought is is that, well, this is already in the human sight, and you've already seen what those other people have done to survive. I don't know, I mean, I think check this out if like, all right, well we already saw COVID and how people reacted to that, and people were going crazy, people were staying home, they were wearing seventeen masks, they were getting you know, eighteen different jabs in order to protect it. And most of that was most of the COVID virus was kind of just a light version of the flu. Right, So it's really all about what you make the people believe, not necessarily what the actual sickness is. So if you're somebody aka the government, the president, whatever, maybe it's a foreign military or some kind of shit like that, and you say, there are there is a zombie outbreak, stay in your house, you know, wear a mask or whatever you got to do, don't get contaminated, don't drink the water, you shouldn't trust your food anymore. Well, that would be a really good tactic to really infringe upon the people's rights, because the people now built within the psyche, they're like, well, I've seen zombie oubreak. I ain't going nowhere, and so this would be a good way to you know, kind of like carry out some kind of government operational plan. You know, like that's the way I look at it. So is it going to be zombies? Maybe not. People will say, oh, it's a joke that zombies are existing, even though it is found in nature, and even though it has happened to chickens. But you know what I mean, like people are already believing it. So that way, if they introduce there is a zombie outbreak plan, people kind of already are stepping in line knowing what to do. I think that's how this this, you know, this whole operation really is. It's kind of like a you know, kind of like an outline of how to It's a one into the minds of the humans, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a what if and it talks about securing human life. We're talking about water tables, making sure they're not contaminated. We're gonna talk about food here in a little bit, transportation, all of these things get brought up. This is a very comprehensive plan. But that being said, towards the end of this, we're gonna talk about if this is a thing that we are you know, hey, maybe it was an experiment and it was never meant to be taken serious. Again, if that was the case, why did it take a Freedom of Information Act to get it? But then we're gonna talk about something that they found not too terribly long ago in the permafrost that might make this a little bit more of a real plan that may get implemented. Maybe yes, maybe no, We will talk about it. Before we get there. Let's talk about the legal consideration.
Speaker 1: US and international law regulate military operations only in so far as human and animal life are concerned. There are almost no restrictions on hostile actions that may be taken either defensively or offensively against pathogenic life forms. I'm sorry against pathogenic life forms, organic robotic entities, or traditional zombies, given.
Speaker 2: The likelyri quick, real quick, before we talk about the organic robotic entities or the traditional zombies, one more time, on that sentence, there are almost no restrictions on how style actions that may be taken, either defensively or offensively against pathogenic life forms. I just want people to let that sentence marinade on their brains while we continue into this and you tell me what could or could not be considered a pathogenic life form here in the very near future. But let's continue.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's there's no restrictions as to what you can do with these entities. So if you want to fuck one, you can.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: If you want a torch one alive, there's no Geneva convention protecting that. If you want to gas them, yeah, I mean round them.
Speaker 1: If you want to hike one of them up on a cross and sacrifice them, you get.
Speaker 2: Granted, we're talking about an alleged pathogenic life form. But at the same time, how quickly could COVID have been it was considered a live virus? How quickly. Could that have been called a live pathogen? And whoever's now carrying it is a carrier of the pathogen, and so now it's under you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, also, I do want to point out like, because we are using COVID, it's the most recent kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what spurned this whole thing in my brain. Dude, This whole deep dive was because I was thinking of the bullshit from twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Was it COVID that was making people put on all these masks? Was it COVID that was making people line up in the stores? Was it COVID that got the people that said, well, the only way you can get on this plane or into this restaurant is if you get this vaccine.
Speaker 2: Was it the.
Speaker 1: Actual virus that was scaring people or was it the media's manipulation that was scaring people?
Speaker 2: It was mandates, but not laws. No law was actually passed, but there was mandates, right, and it was the officiating bodies, so they were restricting people. It wasn't the sickness.
Speaker 1: So the true virus was the media. Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, just want to throw that out there, and so the true virus was the media and all these different you know, like corporations and entities and stuff like that. The virus itself wasn't making people panic. So I just want to throw that out there that this is a lot of mental manipulation. So if you really think about it, the actual fungus that was taking over our bodies during COVID was that of the psyche, if you want to look at it that way.
Speaker 2: Right, And yes, we're not saying that COVID was like the sniffles weren't real. Yes, yes, the virus is real, but that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about the virus that spread throughout the culture that made people actually scared and turned them into people just take it as another flu season.
Speaker 1: And turned them into some kind of zombie.
Speaker 2: Some sort of entity void of independent thought, who's just following whatever their commander told them. That that sounds pretty zombie like to me.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't for one of these types, if it wasn't for the media scaring the shit out of people and CNN putting up the fucking death holes on every single program that they had, would you have Karen with blue hair. I mean, I'm not you know, say anything about blue hair. I had purple hair at one point, but just the crazies, would you have fucking Karen saying, but your fucking mask go on, your killing people. It's ma'am, it's may it's ma'am. So see, the virus is really of the mind, is really you know the point that I was trying to make there.
Speaker 2: I keep forgetting about old GameStop she mail and like it always like randomly pops into my brainy. That was great.
Speaker 1: Although yeah, no, I went to, uh, you've ever been to La Madeline, the French restaurant La Madeleine.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, I love that Belgian it's a Belgian police.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's French. Huh yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They have like French everything inside of the inside of the restaurant. But I went there last night and there was definitely a they them that was serving us. And it was strange because you see tits on this person but also a beard, and I'm like, I don't know what to call you.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, you were in Louisiana. You're in Texas, Texas, Okay, I thought that was the one out here. I was like, wait, which restaurant. Were you at never mind mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really strange. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: I mean, just read the name tag, you know, and just call the name that seems to be the safest. Bet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably like a Chris where it could be a male or female or like an Alex kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Chris spelled g u s s. It's pronounced Chris. Like, bro, what.
Speaker 1: It's all x u A and my name is Gia.
Speaker 2: Are you talking meculous thing? There's like five letters. Yeah, the name is jejozah Fat Like, bro, No, it's fucking not what bro.
Speaker 1: Beauty is in the ivy of the beholder, Sir.
Speaker 2: I I'm not saying that. I'm saying people keep naming their kids random shit and then like calling them something that doesn't spell what they just spelled. There's like eighteen ways of spell Megan, Like, that's fucking absurd, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, then then there's the shiftids out there.
Speaker 2: You know, there be some shit thiads.
Speaker 1: There be somes. But anyway, it says given the likelihood of an all out threat of human survival, it is likely that the plan will be executed concurrently. With the declaration of martial law within kN US what's that contin mil US, Okay, and US territories. Additional legal considerations taken into account when preparing this plan include applicable US statutes, the US or the United Nations Center, international treaties and agreements to which the US is a party, the law of armed conflict, customary international law, and applicable rules of engagement and policies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, all right, So they had these charts laid out where and I mean, we're gonna get into the operations to be conducted. There's the deployment and the employment of US troops for this. They had these things to say, like defensive ops and the offensive ops of what would happen next. And we'll read through the phases here phase zero to phase five. But before we do that, let's read a little bit of the deployment and the employment. Actually, i'll take that one if you want. Deployment of US stract com forces specified in the Forces table of the current fiscal year up board are deployed around the globe. This com plan has no pre identified primary adversaries. Therefore, it does not direct forward deployment of forces into any particular region. When US stract comm is the quote unquote supported CCDR. US trat COOM will develop during crisis a time phased force and deployment data in collaboration with the US tract Com for those situations when offensive and defensive operations require movement of forces or assets. However, when USS stract Com deploys forces as a supporting commander, those forces will normally be tied to the supported theater commander's TPFDD. So basically, it's saying that we don't have a region of the world in mind when we talk about deploying forces. However, we do need to talk about deploying forces dot dot dot. You see what I'm saying, kind of to whom it may concern or to where it may concern. So all right, let's talk about the employment of military forces here. Complan A eight eight eight is situationally dependent. It is designed to allow USS trat Com executive military operations in support of national OAR theater objectives in either a supporting o R supported role or Yeah, well, I know it's supposed to stand for an acronym and they probably said it earlier.
Speaker 1: National or theater objectives, supporting or supported role.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's actually just the word, or yeah.
Speaker 1: They just recapitalized it. I don't know, that's weird.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's let's try that again. Executive military operations in supporting of national or theater objectives in supporting either a supporting or supported role. Operational phases within this plan maybe sequential, nonsequential, or modified depending on how global situation. However, given the global threat to humanity posed by zombies, once USS track Com issues orders to transform to transition to a specific phase of operations, that phase will apply to the entire globe.
Speaker 1: Okay, how dare they call it a globe?
Speaker 2: I had a feeling you were gonna go there, dude, Why not fucking globist?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, seeing as how that is the going narrative, and this is the Department of Defense's actual paperwork, so of course they would say it's a globe. You know. I, of course, being the resident globe tard, this makes sense to me. But of course we have to check the paperwork on it, dude, because who said it's a globe other than government officials and NASA. So I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: I love that you call yourself a tard. You're really taking that on.
Speaker 2: Look, it is what it is. I'm gonna call a spade a spate. And if making me believing that we live on a sphere makes me some version of retarded, then I guess I'm just a little bit retauded, is what it is. I guess. So I guess.
Speaker 1: So so let's.
Speaker 2: Go and read the defensive ops Phase zero and that one kind of continues over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so phase zero phase yeah? Uh so phase zero would be the shape. It says, conduct general zombie awareness training, ensure readiness of cb R and E protective equipment, and monitor vectors of zombie contamination contamination for increased threat phase one phase.
Speaker 2: If you can catch it at the zero phase, right, that's that's the goal, you know. But if you catch it at phase one, this is like what that looks like. So that if and when this time happens, and all right, what's the situation on the ground, you know what phase you're in based off of this criteria.
Speaker 1: So phase one would be to deter it says, zombies cannot be deterred themselves. Uh, conduct large scale training to demonstrate USS or us dratcom ability to survive and operate in a in a toxic slash contaminated environment. IoT D turn nations states from pursuing development or deployment of zombie and also creating pathogens, toxins or similar capabilities developed by nation states large corporations to terrorists slash criminal groups. So I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what happens that these zombies are being done by terrorists. They're like releasing the pathogen to start zombie outbreaks around the world.
Speaker 1: I guess you would have to look at the zombie itself as a terrorist.
Speaker 2: At that point, they're saying that there is no rules of war about how to handle a zombie.
Speaker 1: Well. Phase two would be to seize the initiative, recall all US strat Com personnel to duty stations, begin fortification of USS or of all US strat Com operating locations, initiate distribution of CBR and E protection equipment, and activate COUP plans. And also you would want to place deployable command and control capabilities on alert. So that would be seizing the initiative.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know that was coop plans or co op plans. I'm gonna be probably at first at first allowed you said COUP is in like a military coup, and I'm like, wait, wait, that's in this picture. I was like, well, okay, Coop, Coop.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, yeah that's co Op. My bad, I can't read co Op. You can't read or we're just.
Speaker 2: It's all good. I got your back, you got mine. That's what we're here for. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, together, we make up one brain cell.
Speaker 2: Together, we make up almost a fully functional brain.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what we do here.
Speaker 1: Phase three would be to dominate, says, lockdown all us track Com operating locations for thirty days, assume mission oriented protective posture or MOP to uh MOP two inside all workstations, and direct MOP four for all personnel who venture outside four to five positions.
Speaker 2: So MOP gear for anybody who doesn't know. Have you ever seen jar head?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, you're doing me.
Speaker 2: Gear that they had to throw on in the field to play all that time, their gas mask and the little thing that's MOP four.
Speaker 1: EM okay yep, yeah.
Speaker 2: So MOMS two is a lesser version of that, probably face mask, gloves, things like that, like medical type gear. MOP four is basically, you might be walking into a radiation cloud, you might be walking into a chlorine gas cloud. We don't know something is in the air, and we need to protect your skin and the air you're breathing.
Speaker 1: Phase four would be to stabilize deploy recon teams after D plus thirty whatever thirty, okay, day thirty, to ascertain general safety of environment near US TRATCLM locations for human habitation, execute a counter zombie ISR plan to id hold out pockets of zombie resistance.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like what your boy was doing an I am legend he was finding these little holdouts of zombies that he could shine light on them in things.
Speaker 1: Phase five would be to restore civil authority. Deploy you strac com personnel to aid any surviving civil authorities in a disaster or in disaster zones. All right, and then they also give the offensive. So that's just the defensive, the offensive.
Speaker 2: Of Well, let's talk about defense real quick. What are your thoughts on this? So defense basically depending on which phase of you know, we start at, depends on what we do next. And as far as defending the home territory here, they're saying, depending on how bad it is, we may need to wear a certain protective gear. Depending on how bad it is we might need to, you know, get protective equipment out to the people. Like I said, there's no we need to see. What we need to do is survive and operate in a toxic and contaminated environment and deter Nation States from pursuing development or deploying of zombies. Right. If this happens, we're gonna have to figure out how to protect ourselves against this type of thing being done against us, all of these things. What is your thoughts on the defensive plan?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's pretty solid. That's probably what I would expect, if you know, the government to do in order to you know, defend against these kind of things. I mean, you're you're wanting to deter it and and you know kind of you do everything that you can in order to be able to defend yourself against it. I don't see a problem with that. I think it's pretty you know, hefty as far as operations go.
Speaker 2: I think it's comprehensive, you know what I mean. I think they actually took it seriously. Although they gave all the discovers it's just a joke for training, it sounds like they took it rather seriously.
Speaker 1: It's pretty in depth for sure, I like it, So.
Speaker 2: Now let's go ahead and read about that offense.
Speaker 1: So the offensive as far as shaping it. In phase phase zero, you would conduct normal combat operations training and ensure forces conduct annual hazmat and co opt training. So that's phase zero. Phase one, in order to deter it, it says, conduct large scale training to demonstrate US strac commability to decisively target and negate zombie creating pathogens, toxins, or similar capabilities developed by nation states. Large cooperations to terrorist slash criminal groups.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I like it. I like it right.
Speaker 1: Phase two would be seizing the initiative. It says, if necessary, begin limited scale military operations to negate zombie threat. Phase three. In dominating, you would issue orders for defensive forces to kill all non human life on site, and you would also initiate bomber and missile strikes against targeted sources of zombie infection zombie support infrastructure, using all available forces.
Speaker 2: I like it thus far?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah it thus far? Shoot them on site?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, non non human life clock clock, got it.
Speaker 1: Phase four, if you're trying to stabilize it, it says, target all main body, target all main body and hold out vectors of zombie influenced contagion, using all available military capabilities, and continue all actions from previous phase. And then finally you would have phase five restoring civil authority. It says reconstitute combat capabilities at what is that word? Offut White? Oh okay, these are places off it Whiteman, Vanderberg, AFBS, and Fort Meade prepared to redeploy the forces to attack surviving zombie holdouts.
Speaker 2: I like it a lot. I like it a lot. Bro, there's a pretty good offensive plan for if zombies were to become a thing.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Hell yeah. I would say this that there are definitely people who would be taken advantage of shooting on site if you see a zombie. So I just want to throw that out there, because there's going to be like somebody that you really don't that you really don't care for, somebody cuts you off in traffic. Oh, must have been a zombie. Let me take care of that problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can see some old scores getting settled pretty quickly for that to happen. But again we're talking depending on the type of zombie, depending on the type of outbreak, depending on what's needed. So it's like depending on what happens. They had a phase of the operation ready to go.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get into The Walking Dead?
Speaker 2: I did for a while. I tried to stick into it, but it got repetitive to me. And I liked it because it was like a look at the social condition. At first, the zombies were like the thing that everybody had to work against to protect themselves. Then once it was understood that these are slow moving zombies that you could just stab in the head and it's not that hard and whatever, you gotta protect yourself. Cool. Cool, Then it became which human tribe was going to take over resources from the other human tribe. That's what I always liked about the show. The zombies themselves just kind of seemed to be more of a nuisance as time went on and ever an ever growing problem, just about a constant fear, but something that you can handle with some fences, you know. It then became more about resource grabbing and human life and the socioeconomic look at it all, and I enjoyed that. But then it got so repetitive to where it's like, y'all just keep finding some bigger, badder dude to fuck with or some bigger batter group or somebody who's even more hardcore in this than you are, even though you all got the exact same starting time as everybody else. It's not like this group's been survivaling out in the years for thirty years. They just got the same zombie outbreak that everybody else has. How are they so psychotic and this group is semi normal? It's like it got too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and then Megan turned into a good guy and I was like, what do we forget that? He just took a baseball bat wrapped and barbired all your homies, Dude.
Speaker 2: Like, what is this? And so it was cool for a time, it lost its luster to me personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the shows that my sister. Dude, My sister watches the same shows on repeat, Like she just cycles through like three shows and one of them is fucking walking dead on the other ones Gilmour Girls, which not gonna lie might sound a little gay, I kind of fuck with I like.
Speaker 2: Pretty Little Liars. That was my shoe until the fucking ending. I've still never forgiven them for that. That was a bullshit cop out ending. Bro Evil twin dun dunk dump, Like, bro, what kind of nineteen eighties soap opera are we watching right now? But yeah, it was just piss poor writing.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of judging you for watching that and being so into it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't have a choice. The ex wife that I was with at the time, like wanted to rewatch it. We only have one TV, so like whatever, cool, cool, the plot was cool, the who done it was cool. It kept getting more and more interesting, just for them to throw it away literally within the last fifteen minutes of the series, and I'm like, wow, super fucking cool.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, what kind of third world country are you living in? Do you only have one TV in your house?
Speaker 2: Well, once upon a time when I was a young nineteen year old marine who was freshly married, and I lived in a one bedroom apartment with some Ikeia furniture and a flat screen TV that I'm not one hundred percent and didn't get beer bottles thrown through. At one point, we had only an Xbox and an airnet connection and that was like all we had.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, dude, I remember the struggle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was That was some good times, but also some really bad times. Looking back on it, you know now, that is not a good thing to have in a young marriage.
Speaker 1: In my personal opinion, after a while, you just get burnt out on ramen and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I was. My kids just asked me the other day, like what the military makes, like military paychecks. I just pulled up the most recent twenty twenty four military paychecks for if you're starting in the middle, it's a fucking joke. It's like seven eight hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you're not surviving on that, no, But like the way.
Speaker 2: That they offset that is because you don't have to find a place to live because you live in the barracks. You don't have to worry about food, you eat the chow haul. You don't have to worry about insurance. You go to medical any time you're sick or dental you just go make an appointment free of charge, and you just, you know what, do you have to spend money on other than yourself. So it's it's not like you're living big, but also you can do okay if you're smart.
Speaker 1: It was kind of that way whenever I was working offshore too. We didn't get paid shit, but we also got fed you know, we were housed and you know, you didn't have to worry about driving to work, so all those kind of offset it too.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm not sure if it was like seven fifty a month or seven fifty every It might have been each paycheck on the first and the fifteenth, because that's when the military gets paid. But yeah, not a not a very smart financial move to join the military, but there's benefits later on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not joining it initially for the money. Nobody does that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. If you are, then man, you need to read a book.
Speaker 1: You need you can make more. Fucking Mickeyd's dude doing that now.
Speaker 2: All right, So now let's talk about the defensive support to civil authorities. So, like what would happen when the military finally restored order and tried to give it to the local PD and the local government officials. You know, so phase zero of that.
Speaker 1: Phase zero would be shaping the environment. US Stratcom will perform routine operations to include epidemiological surveillance to watch for changes in disease vectors that could cause zombieism. US stract COM Center for Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction is this coming from Saddam Hussein or what a who knows. They will serve as the lead component within the command or two ensure all Phase zero shaping operations are conducted and synchronized within with other federal, state, and tribal agencies. It will also ensure that necessary epidemiological epia demiological there we go ISR requirements are issued and answered by the intelligence community, and they will work with us us AMRID to ensure the risks of US stract Com forces are monitored and necessary and that necessary has MATT and CBR and E training is accomplished across the US Stratcom enterprise.
Speaker 2: That's Phase zero, okay, Phase zero, now Phase one to deter upon receipt you know, I'll just read on. Upon receipt of usstrack Com Warnard JFCCGS will become the supported commander of Phase one operations in this plant. It is important to note that zombies are not contingent life forms. As such, they cannot be deterred or reasoned with in any way.
Speaker 1: COGNI what I say, They're not cognizant life forms.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cognizant life forms as such, they cannot be deterred or reasoned with in any way. However, they are zombie inducing forces that can be deterred from further action. These forces include, but are not limited to, Nation states, terrorist groups with WMD programs, unethical bio research companies. Now to meet deterrence goals, usstrack Com will conduct large scale training to demonstrate usstract COM's ability to survive and operate in a toxic contaminated environment IoT deter Nation States from pursuing a development of deployment or zombie creating pathogens, toxicens, or similar capabilities by developed by Nation states large corporations. Wait, do we already read that in the top one? Is this just more of a breakdown of it all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's kind of like getting more in depth as far as the offensive and the defensive.
Speaker 2: I think, okay, well, let's just go on to the next section here, just making sure we miss something critical Enable civil authorities now, yeah, we talked about that one too. All right, good things. Now, let's talk about some supporting plans. Due to the fact that an outbreak of zombieism will likely spread rapidly across CCMD ao R boundaries, uss trat Com has been tasked by the Secretary of Defense to develop a level three plan that can serve as a model for all other CCMD counter zombie dominance planning. Complan eight eight eight eight planning guide guidance from the Secretary Defense assumes a worst case scenario in which all normal C two capaities are impaired or overrun by zombie forces. As such, this plan relies heavily on hard and C two capabilities normally reserved for nuclear or full scale global convention warfare. Supporting combat commands and functional components will update all their contingency plans related to counter zombie operations using this plan. Okay, let's talk a little bit about their collateral plans.
Speaker 1: The following US track com plans may be implemented collaterally with Complan eighty eight eighty eight. So the first one would be space operations, the second one is pandemic influenza, the third one is combating weapons of mass destruction, the next one is deterrence and global strike, and the final one, I believe no not the final one. The next one omnibus Omnibus support plan. And then it also gets into the geographic Combatant Command that would be you know, supporting the omnibus support plan.
Speaker 2: So with that, if anybody would like to look up those plans on their own to see what Conplan eight eight eight eight, because that's just the joke, that's just for fun, that's just for training. Anybody will look that up. Go up, look up Conplan eighty thirty five. Go look up Conplan eighty five thirty one, Conplan eighty ninety nine, OP Plan eighty ten, and op Plan eight zero zero one. Those are for you. Please look those up. Google search those and if you have any questions if that's real or not. Once again, that is Department of Defense actual documentation.
Speaker 1: Right the assumption's part, it says US and allies will have the situational awareness necessary to conduct all counter zombie dominance operations. In this plan, zombie forces will become stronger with each human casualty, because each human casualty will become a zombie. US and Allied forces may be degraded as a conflict emerges and progresses. And then the LOAC will not apply to zombies. And also the domestic law enforcement agency.
Speaker 2: Local operation administrative component.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go with that. Uh, the domestic law enforcement agencies will address any KANU con US based attacks involving zombies until martial law is declared, and the next one says that there is no known medical cure for zombie for a zombie pathogen at this time, it can be assumed that once a human turns, they cannot be cured or reverted to human status. Seek out the nearest CDC for any hopes of medical breakthroughs during the time of a pandemic. I'm not taking a shot from the CDC. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Got to rely on that CDC. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The only assumed way to effectively cause casualties to the zombie ranks by tactical by tactical force, is the concentration of all firepower to the head, specifically the brain. The human brain will still be functioning in the zombie state, but it is universally agreed that only that the only part actually active will be the brain stem. And then it says the only way to I'm sure zombie is quote unquote dead is to burn the zombie corps. Emzs are the only class of zombie that may not be vulnerable to this measure.
Speaker 2: Z We don't know if the evil magic zombies can be burned to death.
Speaker 1: We don't know that but maybe because they're alive in spirit, right, the Chaplain Corps may provide the only viable means of combating emzs. As such, atheists could be particularly vulnerable to EMZ threats.
Speaker 2: What I mean, look, if your spiritual house is not in order, evil magic zombies might have a particular taste for you. We don't know that yet.
Speaker 1: Damn the atheist or the first one to get fucked.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, who knows. It's saying that the Chaplain Corps may they may not, but they may be able to provide the only viable means of combating the evil magic zombies. If we don't know this yet.
Speaker 1: Though, well I guess so, because you know, the atheists wouldn't believe in a magic zombie, right.
Speaker 2: The evil magic zombie would be coming at them like full on occult magic dude rose from the grave, and atheists to be like, well, there's gotta be a scientific reason behind this, there's gotta be more, and then they'd be eaten. They've be eaten, yeah, because like, obviously this isn't an evil dead person coming at me. This is a costplayer. There's got to be a logical yeah, okay, and then they're dead, and.
Speaker 1: Those are the people that really really believe that science has got it all figured out and it's like crazy. Hm, dude, I'm sorry, but uh, whatever created this realm, this world, this this fucking arcade game that we're living in was not created by us as humans. At least no.
Speaker 2: Show to fuck wasn't. But anyway, and again, we don't know if the chaplains can combat them, but it's possible.
Speaker 1: Well, because accurate intelligence related to zombies will be hard to obtain using traditional methods, planners will have to assume worst case scenarios derived from popular culture references i e. Books, movies, comic books to adequately model zombie threats. Yeah, so you'd have to go back to the movies in the books to understand how to kill them.
Speaker 2: Because you know, if we're going off of what we have to work with, we don't allegedly have things to work with, but somehow we have enough for them to have a whole categorization of them all whatever.
Speaker 1: Even if infected by a zombie contaminant or pathogen, human biology requires a regular intake of water and food absent proper hydration to offset the effects of progressing zombieism. Zombie infected humans will experience organ failure that will immobilize or kill the host within thirty to forty days.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, unless, of course, they're being animated by evil magic. We don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think the evil animated zombies would require water to survive personally.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But at the same time, I get like, on a scientific level, if a person was to become a zombie and they no longer drinking water or eating food, their body will deteriorate and fail. Eventually, their brain will no longer be able to move the body because it won't have any calories too, you know what I'm saying. It's like, I get where they're trying to go with this, but that only applies to certain types of zombieism.
Speaker 1: Right right. I mean, if you're if your body is taken over by a parasite, the parasite is going to feed off of your body, and eventually he does. Eventually the water in your body will, will, you know, go away. But you're talking about a parasite, something the size of like a fingernail clipping at best, And it's like, yeah, I don't know how much water that that little parasite requires. To stay alive, you know, and in reference to the amount of water that's already within our body that it has to feed off of, So I would say probably longer than thirty to forty days, you might get like six months to a year out of the body.
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows, dude, the organs are not going to be operating, well, maybe they will. Is the heart going to be beating or is it a dead person that is now walking away which organs are not operating? Right? How much water is the body actually using? Is the body still sweating? Does core temperature regulation even matter anymore? Like, there's so many questions unanswered. So again, this is just going off of what they allegedly believe when they wrote this.
Speaker 1: Plant marketing materials for most hand sanitizer products indicate that the products killed ninety nine percent of all germs. Although none of these products has ever indicated any efficacy against biohazard level four pathogens like ebola, it is entirely possible that such products could limit or delay the spread of the passage pathogen based zombieism if properly employed.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know lysaw doesn't kill ebola. I know it kills COVID but I kind of thought it killed Ebola too.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't buy any of that bullshit personally, but anyway, it says zombies are under dead and thus feel no pain or fear of death. Riot control countermeasures would be completely ineffective.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 1: And also the human instinct for self preservation can cause newly infected zombie hosts to deny their imminent zombification to nearby humans. Okay, so basically running away.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The operational limits. It says. The operational limitations consist of actions or conditions the us stract Com and its supporting forces must take to ensure constraints and those actions of condiction of conditions that us stract com and its supporting forces must not allow to or must must not take allow to happen. This is written very weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very very official.
Speaker 1: Other limitations contained in this section pertain to resource or procedural shortfalls that planners must consider, which could undermine us stract Comm's ability to achieve the missions outline in this plan. Okay, so you have the limitations, then you have the constraints, restraints, shortfalls, and limiting factors.
Speaker 2: I think that could be kind of interesting. The shortfalls and limiting factors.
Speaker 1: It says, adequate zombie defenses require sandbags, sand barbed wire, anti personnel minds, riot control chemical agents, mop gear, and petroleum to create flame barriers. These supplies may not be present in sufficient volume to allow desired levels of defense against zombie incursion and could severely tax available logistical support infrastructure.
Speaker 2: The US TRAE Wait a minute, why are they saying riot control chemical agents when literally the paragraph before that they said riot control measures would be completely ineffective.
Speaker 1: Well, it was for the I don't know. I think it's getting into specific types. Maybe there are certain types that would be able to be corralled as far as like riot control goes.
Speaker 2: It says, right here, zombies are undead and thus feel noe, pain or fear of death, riot control countermeasures would be completely ineffective. Then we go to this very next one and it's just kind of listing all the stuff, and it, like you said, we don't know what type of zombies. Maybe they do have feeling of some type, Maybe they feel pain. Maybe fire would be the effect against them, maybe it wouldn't. Maybe barbed wire would do nothing. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you had just thrown everything out of it to see what sticks. I feel like you'd want to corral them. That way, you'd be able to bomb a shitload of them at one time. So maybe you'd be able to herd them like cattle.
Speaker 2: That could be a viable option. I could see that.
Speaker 1: US Stratcon forces do not currently hold enough contingency stores for food and water to support thirty days of barricaded counter zombie operations. I think that would be an issue. US strat Com has no ground combat forces capable of repelling a zombie assault and also can only deliver synchronized fires against a zombie threat via strategic air space and maritime forces. Okay, wow, as if that's not enough, right, AFB, what is that air force base? Air Force bases provide.
Speaker 2: Off foot air air Force Base off is the name of the place? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that specific air force base provides the only semi hardened location capable of sheltering personnel responsible for commanding and controlling a coordinated combat action against zombie forces. JFCC Space and US Cybercom Operations operation centers are located within protected military facilities. However, zombie forces will likely overrun those installations within the first days of a zombie invasion. Okay, you kind of fucked there.
Speaker 2: Too, depending on what kind of wave we're looking at here, the.
Speaker 1: US strat Com Component level continuity or Continuity of Operations plans or coup ah there we go do not currently address zombie threats. Further, since component coops utilize facilities provided by other US Trackcom components or another or non hardened temporary facilities, zombie threats will likely render coops ineffective. Coops should be revised to include in extremist carpentry, welding and lumber, stockpiling and training, and metal work in order to facilitate shelter and place ops and barricading of unhardened facilities against zombies.
Speaker 2: I agree with that a basic carpentry class and a basic welding class to kind of teach you how to strengthen certain barriers and fortifications.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, those those kind of lessons would be pretty important if you're trying to survive.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: Airborne command centers are unlikely to be viable after the first week of a zombie invasion, although refueling in air will extend mission capabilities. The support bases that refuelers operate from will likely be overrun by zombies. It is possible that islands like Hawaii, Guam and Diego Garcia. Oh, Diego Garcia. Remember we talked about that before might remain viable relocation bases if airborne C two assets can make it to these locations. So okay, well, yeah, you'd want to go to the islands. Yeah, that would be smart. I mean, surrounded by all the water and everything, that'd be the smart way. So now we get into the command relationships. It says command relationships the US strat Com forces may be fixed or deployed and may support theater and or national objectives simultaneously. The US track Com exercises CoCom over assigned forces and utilizes support relationships to support other commands. US track Com will tailor command relations to best match the situation, taking into account the global perspective and other ongoing space missions. Therefore, there is no quote unquote one size fits all for counter zombie operations command relationships. And then it says that it has a CoCom of all forces as assigned in the forces for unified command sections for the sect DEFs Global Force Management Implementation Guidance, The commanders of the US track com sub unified commands and components normally retain opcom of fixed and deployed forces. These command relationships will be utilizing during counter zombie operations unless otherwise directed by Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 2: So then they get into the logistics appraisal and they basically just show that they have this on nothing's actually filled out on it, but they show you that they have a spreadsheet where they have an account for everything. Everything has a you know, a slot for it, so it would be accounted for when and if that time ever came.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, Well, I mean it seems to be a pretty in depth conversation here. I mean I like that they go in depth, but also makes me a little weary as to why this is something that they were kind of I mean, I get it, maybe it's kind of some kind of just a quote unquote operation to be prepared for as as a way of training you know up and comers in you know, strategic military understanding and stuff like that. But it is pretty interesting how in depth they go with all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, let's pick it back up over here with the situation and we'll go from there. And they talk a little bit about some more useful information here, It says general, although there are no specific contingency planning guidance within the Chairman's Guidance for Employment of Force directing the creation of a counter zombie dominance plan, there is ample specified guidance for the creation of a Level three plans to provide defense support to civil authorities, homeland defense, counter weapons of mass destruction, and pandemic influenza. In light of the inherent survival threat posed by zombies, an absence specified guidance for detailed planning to address such a contingent, US trat Com has taken the initiative to develop a joke Level three plan consistent with guidance derived from other specified planning of efforts to ensure US and allied freedom of action from zombie domination. As a result, many specified tasks documented in this plan are taken from high level strategic guidance documents. Other tasks in the plan derived from these higher level tasks, or essential or essential for their accomplishment are listed as implied tasks. In cases where us trat Com has determined which tasks are essential task based on mission analysis, unless higher level guidance already specified in the task is essential. Science provides almost no useful data about zombies, although this presents a number of challenges with the military planning design operations to counter zombies. This plan utilizes data provided by science fiction sources in addition to what little academic slash scientific information is currently available. The use of science fiction sources does provide a compelling advantage for military planners. However, in almost all cases, science fiction scenarios significantly enhance planners with regards to the development Oh excuse me, science fiction scenarios significantly enhance analysis of courses of action, facilitate CoA warning and adjustment, and provide insight for planners with regards to the development of facts, assumptions, risks, and aversions of groupthink or cognitive bias. In short, the more robust of science fiction scenario related to the zombies, the more useful it is for planning purposes regarding regardless of how outlandish it might be. I thought that was an interesting paragraph as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, obviously, like it's going to sound outlandish if there is a zombie outbreak, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Speaker 2: So now let's talk about their execution. Bro, they got a mission statement, commander's intent, area of concern, flexible deterrent options, enemy forces. This is where we get to the meat and potatoes of a dog.
Speaker 1: Execution of this plan requires US Strapcom x SWORD activation or preparation to carry out operations detailed within this plan, including but not limited to, changing phases, changing zombie cons or terminating operations, will require US Stratcom alert toward At a minimum, the mission statement is on order CDUs strac Com will execute global military operations to protect humankind from zombies and, if directed, eradicate zombie threats to human safety and aid civil authorities in maintaining law and order and restoring basic services during and after a zombie attack. The commander's intent would be that the US stract Com will conduct military operations unilaterally or in conjunction with allies to preserve the collective security of humankind, and then the method would be that they would utilize assigned and attached military forces to maintain highly or to maintain timely and accurate warning of zombie threats, target zombie safe havens, eliminate sources of zombieism, and provide aid to civil authorities in their efforts to protect civilians. From zombie threats. They then it gets to end state the sources of zombieism are eradicated, zombie forces are precluded from massing and threatening human population centers, and potential adversaries are deterred from developing zombie weaponization programs.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Okay, the areas of if we talk about areas of concern are also considered AO are areas of responsibility. Right, and it says that as combat commander it is not assigned an area of responsibility for normal operations and will not exercise those functions of command associated with geographic areas of responsibility. Although USS trat Com will has no geographic air of responsibility and has no specified combat roles against zombies, he is the only CDCDR in control of nuclear weapons, which are likely the most effective weapons against hordes of undead. I'm gonna say that last one again. Although see usstract Com has no geographic are responsibility and has no specified combat role against zombies, he being I believe the president, the combat commander or combatant commander, is the only one in control of nuclear weapons, which are likely to be the most effective weapons against hordes of the undead. US stract COM serves as the single point of contract for all global deterrents, global strike, military, space and cyber operations as directed by the Presidents of the United States, the Secretary of Defense for the protection of the US government, and those civilian, commercial, and allied capabilities augmented in the USG areas of interest AOI, you need terrestrial, atmospheric or exo atmospheric location where a source of zombieism or massed zombie forces are currently positioned, Okay, and then they get into the joint operations of it all, which I think kind of speaks for itself. Flexible detern Options FDOS applicable only for nation states of evil magicians who are capable of creating weaponized zombies or evil magic zombies. Refer to ANNEXC for additional details. So flexible detern options are only for countries where they might be doing evil things.
Speaker 1: The evil magicians, I think at that point you would have to learn a little bit of magic in order to deter magic. You need the good magic to deter the bad magic. Because killing the zombie that is incorporated with a magical soul, so to say, an evil magical soul, it can only be combated with good magic.
Speaker 2: I think I personally think that the government has magicians on the payroll. They may be using them for Satanic ritual practices. But I think that if this was to happen, I think they'd probably try to employ their guys they already have saved in their phone. You know what I mean. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no reason not too. I mean, you brought in all the boys from Operation paper Clip. I'm sure that some of them were involved in some of Hitler's magic.
Speaker 2: Oh that the call of duty. Remember Nazi zombies that was founded from the concept of Hitler's a cult magic and his crazy science, making Nazi zombies an unstoppable army. Who's to say that some of them didn't come with some prior knowledge of a cult magic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the Enemy Forces it says.
Speaker 2: I do love this woner here though. It says zombies cannot.
Speaker 1: Be deterred, just flat out yeah, why would they be so? The Enemy Forces it says there are eight classes of zombies addressed within this plan. Chicken zombies pose no threat to humans, and actions to counter the chicken zombies are the responsibilities of the US Departments of Justice.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, the chick zombies that's what we're worried about.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, it continued.
Speaker 2: It said the local law enforcement, Homeland security, agriculture, and Food and Drug Administration.
Speaker 1: The zombie threat classes are pathogenic zombies, radiation zombies, evil magic zombies, space zombies, weaponized zombies, symbian induced zombies, and vegetation zombies. Of the eight classes of zombies, four are caused by quote unquote natural phenomena that can be reliably monitored and predicted. Zombies caused by natural phenomenon would be the PZ, which would be the pathogenic, the RZ, which is radiation, the SZ, which is space zombies, and the si Z, which would be the symbian induced zombies. So those are the four quote unquote natural phenomena ones.
Speaker 2: I love how space zombies are listed as something that might be considered natural, because like if the media comes down in the radiation from it causes it, that was like from nature. They literally I'm just saying they're basically zombies are natural.
Speaker 1: Dog, Yeah, they're excellent. I Mean there's eight types and four of them are are natural something that would just happen on their own. So your evil magic zombies are unnatural. Yeah, at that point what the fuck is natural anymore?
Speaker 2: Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: Where are we drawing that line? But at the same time, they had to draw it somewhere, I guess, all right.
Speaker 1: The RZ which would be the radiation zombies, can also be caused by man made phenomena. One of the eight classes of zombies. Two are caused by man made of engineered phenomena that can be reliably monitored and predicted. Zombies caused by man made phenomena are the radiation zombies and the weaponized zombies. The radiation zombies can also be caused by natural phenomena. Of the eight classes of zombies, one type is caused by occult phenomena that can can not be reliably monitored, predicted, or proven to exist zombies, they may or may not exist. We're not sure.
Speaker 2: These other ones from natural a we don't know. But these magic ones, look, we really don't know.
Speaker 1: Zombies caused by occult phenomena are emz which are space zombies. The ones that are space zombies that are created via space but are also evil magic. Damn, that's a double whammy.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what if it's an occult astrologer who brought in the medior to cause the crazy zombie outbreak. That's both magic and astrological. Astrological space zombie, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Based on most science fiction sources, evil magic zombies, despite being the hardest threats to eliminate directly by attacking the zombie life form, can usually be eliminated if the source of evil magic is destroyed. There is there is evidence that the chaplain core may prove integral to counter these threats. So we gotta get the pre saw them, dude, we do.
Speaker 2: We do the priests and the preachers because the chaplain corp isn't just Catholic, it's all religions. So we got the Muslim he moms in that, we got the gurus in that, we got all of it. Any kind of religious figure that's serving in the military is a part of the chaplain course.
Speaker 1: We've thrown all the spirituality at it. We got to exercise this evil magic. Got to interesting, it says of the eight classes of zombies, one type is created by undermined phenomena. Zombies caused by natural phenomena are the VZ which would be the vegetarian little bitches. This class of zombie has been documented in the popular video game Plans Versus Zombies and the movie Signs with Mel Gibson. No current examples of this zombie class has ever been captured or examined by scientists. Were the Yeah, were the aliens? And signs vegetarian?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Is that what they were doing with the crop circles they were eating in that pattern?
Speaker 1: Is that what's understood. I didn't get at I sure the hell didn't.
Speaker 2: But I just remember that water killed them, and I thought it was crazy that they would land on a planet that's, you know, seventy to eighty percent water. But like, I just kind of left it alone.
Speaker 1: For planning purposes, the worst case threat scenario for this con plan is the emergence of a zombie phenomena high transmissibility, high attack rates, high virulence, little or no immunity, and limited effective countermeasures, only susceptible to destruction of the brain stem. This event would produce a situation in which DoD would experience significant negative impacts on readiness. For an example, personal availability training, unit manning, equipping, and deploying the force while being simultaneously directed to provide substantial support to civil authorities and deter and or respond to opportunistic adversarial aggression. The primary characteristics of a highly threatening zombie phenomena are the pathogen's ability to invade host without being observed, the like if you had like a bite or another visible wound, not being required. The ability to successfully reproduce within a within a host, whether it be a human, animal, or plant. Its ability to exploit abundant natural hosts or vectors not just limited to humans, but able to spread among hosts of animals or even plants. A potential to mutate quickly, mitigating our ability to develop a vaccine or cure. I have a feeling that they already have a vaccine for this, because why the fuck wouldn't they.
Speaker 2: You know, they already had a vaccine for COVID ready to go before we had ever We had never seen anything like it, even though we had a vaccine.
Speaker 1: It was crazy and high transmissibility, resulting in large numbers of people becoming sick or absent simultaneously, or entire herds, flocks, or crops being infected or contaminated. A second order effect of zombie phenomena of operational significance is the potential for political, social and or economic instability, and or degradation of allied military readiness. While adversarial forces or resources may also be infected, their readiness, operational capability, or domestic stability may not be impacted in the same manner, to the same degree or at the same time as US and allied forces. The degree to which countries and regions can mitigate morbidity, mortality, and associated effects during the zombie phenomena event and reintegrate recovering if possible, individuals and agricultural systems into society will have a considerable into impact on military force capabilities. Countries with more advanced, prepared and robust health care and agricultural systems will be better able to mitigate many of the zombie phenomena effects.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense to me, a first world country would be better off from a zombie outbreak than a third world country. I think that's kind of understood to be true. That's fair.
Speaker 1: Key security concerns it would arise from a zombie phenomena event of operational significance include opportunistic aggression, opportunities for violent extremists to acquire weapons of mass destruction during reduced security capabilities, reduce partner capacity during and after a zombie phenomena, instability resulting from humanitarian disaster and decreased production and distribution of essential commodities. The prevalance of a zombie phenomena coupled with political, social, and economic instability may result in reduced security capabilities, providing an opportunity for international military conflict, increased terrorist activity, internal unrest, political and or economic collapse, humanitarian crisis is and dramatic civil unrest.
Speaker 2: YO for a worldwide phenomena, A breakout like that, not something that allegedly six feet in a cloth mask could save you from right allegedly if it's sound like this, where it's like an active, aggressive thing that is like coming to get you, I mean the security concerns of that, the collapse of that, What countries would take advantage of that chaos to suit their means? I mean, the list goes on and on. Who knows well.
Speaker 1: Then it gets into the enemy center of gravity or COG. Once a zombie phenomena is capable of efficient, effective and sustained transmission, it's COG or the center of gravity will be the geographic speed at which it can spread attack rate within the host population and the virulence of zombie phenomena. A zombie phenomena will produce cascading effects due to the large number of simultaneous absences over extended periods of time, or loss of significant critical infrastructure slash key resources for example, agricultural resources on a national, regional, or international scale.
Speaker 2: Absolutely then true if you don't have the farmers to work the fields, or like they said, how do you know that it's not something that can be transferred to plants or animals? Could be? Could be?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: The critical capabilities the ability to efficiently and effectively reproduce within a host, mute quickly, and transmit from host to hosts are key requisites for the realization of a worst case zombie phenomena scenario. The degree of transmissibility depends on a number of key factors such as pathogen mutation, transmissibility of a new strain among hosts or vectors, proximity and behavior of host or vectors, survivability outside of a host, and availability and effectiveness of countermeasures. And then finally it gets into the critical requirements. A critical requirement of the zombie phenomena is the ability to mutate and propagate among and between hosts efficient Transmission can occur in a number of ways, including respiratory slash, airborne spread, direct contact, food and water contamination, biological vectors whether it be mosquitos, sand flies, and tips, and via fomites which would come from doorknobs, desktops, vehicle and machinery, where the disease can potentially survive for hours or days. Effectively, wait what was it?
Speaker 2: Additionally?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Additionally, disease impacts severe enough to incapacitate or render unusable large numbers of hosts will likely generate additional psychological impacts among a population, absenteeism due to fear and panic, hoarding, and trade restrictions. Furthermore, the infected hosts must survive long enough to shed disease agent in sufficient quality to infect or insufficient quantity to infect others. Because zombies do not expire naturally, as is the case with humans suffering from other diseases, there is no inherent break on the spread of the disease. Finally, the disease requires susceptible populations, which include those that are immunal, looged, naive, and inadequately trained on preventative, environmental or occupational health measures. And then the vulnerabilities, which would be the disease agent cannot infect and an immunologically protected host such as a capability BETH should such a capability be developed and is susceptible to. Non pharmaceutical intervention measures various forms of environmental dysfection or disinfection, control vector, development of effective immune response by vaccine or natural infection, and pharmaceutical prophylaxis or treatment. Non pharmaceutical interventions include targeted, layered containment, non exposure, hand washing, disinfection, isolation, slash, quarantine, culling, equipment, sanitation, et cetera, which can impede transmission. Culling yeah, oh yeah, yeah, dude, to cull the herd means to lessen the population of so yeah.
Speaker 2: The fact that that was even just brought up, oh so nonchalantly in the middle of that isolation and quarantine, calling, equipment, sanitation, et cetera. Bro what it was in the same line as non exposure, hand washing, disinfect These things were brought up at the same time as calling the population.
Speaker 1: I wonder if calling the population just means like individually picking out or picking off said zombies.
Speaker 2: I would hope that would be the intent on that but again I don't really know. Now Here it gets into the next section is talking about friendly forces. Friendly forces, it says to refer to a different area, uh, decisive points or centers of gravity for the cogs. Okay, Now it says zombie forces can be expected to center their efforts against the following centers of gravity, human population centers, lines of communication, podible water sources. Okay, Now those are kind of important things here, whether zombies are cognizant enough to attack lines of communication or to poison our water supply. Even if a person with zombieism falls into a well or into a river or into something, that's it. The water source is contaminated, we can't use it. Lines of communication, any kind of a frying of an electrical grid boom, Now that's gone, you know it's and that could be done accidentally by a zombie wandering into an electrical panel that it shouldn't. It could be done but from anything.
Speaker 1: Right right, Well, Look, I mean, I'm sure this FOYA article goes on and on and on forever, and there's probably a shitload of different preventative measures that they would be taking. But you know, if this is something that you want to look into a little bit more. It is available for the public if you want to be able to read it on your own, whether you want to call it you know, just yeah, it's all fun, and it was something that was just meant to, you know, basically, train the military people how to make a plan for something crazy like that, or maybe it's something real, or maybe it's something that they could be planning towards in the future. But I think we have a couple of videos before we get there too.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we do, in fact, Jonathan, and on the same track that you are currently on, sir. So look, we got the zombie Contingency Plan conplan eight eight eight eight, and people could look into it all they want. We're not going to read the entirety of we could. We could, but I honestly think we read pretty much the good meat and potatoes of it all. They don't have a lot as to how the evil magic zombies came into existence. It's more like from the government standpoint, Okay, we have this type of situation, how do we fight it. They're not worried about the house and the whys at that time. It's more about securing the house, if you will, and with all of that being released only a few years ago. Because of that Freedom of Information Act request, we now see that only two years ago. Actually, let me see if it was. I want to see when this was posted. I want to say it was two years ago, one year ago. Excuse me. This is a Wion climate tracker, and apparently they found a forty eight thousand year old zombie virus in the permafrost. Jonathan, As we're talking about what might happen if a zombie outbreak was to happen, they just happened to be finding shit. Let's hear about it.
Speaker 6: Oh, witness the horrors of what one virus can do. The coronavirus brought the entire world to a grinding halt, and it took massive containment measures on a global scale. Vaccines were developed rapidly to hauld the spread of the virus. That was just one virus at its peak. Also, its fatality rate was not more than four percent. And now what would happen if the world comes face to face with an even deadlier strain often.
Speaker 2: Real quick COVID at its worst had a mortality rate of only four percent. It is not what the media told us. In hell, even if you Look at what the new says now they say it wasn't that bullshit? Four percent at its peak?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they always fluff the numbers. Look at the fucking poles.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, I'm just saying, hindsight's twenty twenty on this, and this is the Indian news source, and they're saying that COVID worldwide only had a death rate of four percent. Real shit? And how much of those numbers were actually real things? Or a car wreck with somebody who allegedly had COVID? But I digress. What would happen if a deadlier virus hit US?
Speaker 6: No known virus, well, there could be many such viruses hidden deep within the perma frost. The palm of frost is a permanently frozen layer or one on or under the Earth's surface. It consists of soil, gravel, and sand, usually bound together by ice.
Speaker 4: And now a warming planet is causing the glaciers to melt.
Speaker 6: What I mean to say is that our protective white layer is melting more rapidly than we can imagine. Earlier, our main concern was the amount of greenhouse gases being released from the frost melting away, But now we have a different concern altogether, it is the release of dangerous ancient microbes buried deep under the permanent frozen zone.
Speaker 4: And this is according to researchers who.
Speaker 6: Revived nearly a dozen viruses, including one frozen under a lake more than forty eight thousand years ago in the Siberia region of Russia. The researchers who have revived a number of these zombie viruses as they are now being called, have found the potential revival of viruses could infect animals or humans. Now this is quite problematic. Moreover, in a report published in Science Alert, the same was reiterated by the lead researcher, Jean Marie Olympique from the French National Center for Scientific Research, said that these reanimating viruses are potentially a significant threat to public health, although further study needs to be done to us says the danger that these infectious agents could pose as they are eventually released into the atmosphere.
Speaker 4: Now this is a cause of concern as.
Speaker 6: A virus is something that is neither living or dead, and it has the capability of being dormant for many years. But now with the perma frost melting away, these viruses pose a significant threat to public health and clearly it once again.
Speaker 4: Shows the perils of playing with nature and clearly.
Speaker 6: More research is needed to evaluate the dangers associated with climate change. Now to understand what this means, we are now being joined by Sarah Pitt from London.
Speaker 4: She is the principal lecturer in.
Speaker 6: Microbiology at the University of Brighton in England. Welcome to the broadcast Sarum. Hello, so this is of course a rather unique finding. We're talking about zombie viruses. Can you explain how such viruses can survive for millions of years frozen in glaciers and ice, and how exactly can they be brought back to life?
Speaker 7: Well, as you were saying there, because the permafrost is like a giant deep freezer, a very low temperature deep freezer. Viruses can survive under those conditions. We keep them in the laboratory minus eighty degrees and they stay such that we can grow them again at once we thaw them out. And viruses do need to live in organic material, such as an animal that died having still carrying that infection, and if that happens, you know the animal is preserved intact, and so or any infectious agents that might be inside it so as everything starts to thaw out because they've been perfectly preserved, or the cells inside the animal and the tissues inside the animals start to revive, and the viruses and inside them could also can also revive at the same time.
Speaker 6: Sarah, also, can you tell us how these viruses could infect other organisms and spread rapidly even before we can find a way to negave them.
Speaker 7: Well, the thing about it is that if they're viruses which are thousands of years old, they might be ones that we're not particularly familiar with. They might be closely related to something that we have around now, but it won't be something that we necessarily know. So animals or even human beings get infected with those viruses, we might not recognize the symptoms, and we also might not have the diagnostic tests ready to go quite soon enough. And then that's how things spread so rapidly. As you were mentioning there, we've just well, we're still in the experience of COVID. It spread so rapidly because people didn't necessarily know the symptoms were different from flu or a cold in good time, and then it took us a little while to actually develop the diagnostic tests. We did a really good job with coronavirus because it is closely related to the stars CoV two. Coronavirus was closely related to STARS one and other sorts of common cold viruses, so we had a bit of a head start from a diagnostic point of view, whereas if they're sort of thousands of years old and we don't know anything about them, it will take us a bit longer to get the diagnostic tests, and so the virus could's really spread.
Speaker 4: Bet we've really noticed that it's there, right absolutely, Sarah.
Speaker 6: But you know, while this has been here less possibly a scientific discovery, it's a little worrying as well. There's a question of ethics also that comes into play. Humans playing with nature can cause havoc. It's a recording theme in most Hollywood films, especially when you talk about zombie viruses. Can you share how climate change poses dangers which have not yet been figured.
Speaker 7: Out well, in the same way that we don't really know what's going to happen as the climate across the world changes, where things becoming, these things thawing out, which might have infectious agents inside them. There's also a potential risk for things like anthrax because the spores from that's caused by a bacteria that produces these very very resistant spores, and again they can be inside animal skins and the bodies of humans who have been infected with it, and they potentially survive for a very long time and very very well under frozen conditions or just being deeply buried in the earth. Actually, and another thing that can happen is things like mosquitoes perhaps change their habits and their habitat and they might actually start as with global warming, as the temperature warms up everywhere, and it also is more wet that The thing with global warming is, as we've all noticed, there's a lot more rain, and that's very good for mosquitoes. They could potentially, I'm not saying they will, but they could potentially spread around the world and take things like I don't know, zeca virus or malaria to countries that didn't previously have them because they don't have the right species of mosquito. So that could allen. It's all in theory, but it's something that we do need to be aware of absolutely.
Speaker 6: Sarah, thank you so much for all those insights and thanks for joining us on the Climate Tracker today.
Speaker 2: We on one as one is not okay, So they only briefly touched on this being a potential zombie virus. However, that's not exactly the entire story. We're going to go now to CBSN. This was nine years ago that they ran this story about zombies. And keep in mind, we just ran about the contingency plan eight eight eight eight. So let's see what they had to say about it.
Speaker 8: If you're the kind of person who strategizes about how to survive the walking dead, this could be crucial life saving information. Researchers have rated the best and worst cities in the case of zombie apocalypse. Economic modeling specialists International ranked cities on their ability to defend against a zombie attack, stockpiling food containing zombies, finding a cure, and if you live in New York City, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your toast. The city got the worst rating, followed by Tampa, Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bergandino, California Southern California really stinks, and chicag So the nation's three biggest cities right best place to be Boston. The city was rated as the place you most likely would survive. Other contenders here a Salt Lake City, Columbus, Ohio, Baltimore, Virginia Beach, and Norfolk, Virginia.
Speaker 4: But you know, I just have a problem with this right here.
Speaker 8: I live in New York City, and I will admit that Manhattan may not be the best place to survive a zombie apocalypse. Number one, the food is going to go really fast. Number two, they can climb stairs, and as everyone knows, your buildings go up really high. But think if you live in Brooklyn, also part of New York City, or Staten Island, you could contain the threat to Manhattan and still have lots of farmland to grow food.
Speaker 2: So they had this organization put together this list, and again nine years ago. So I found the list and we don't have to read through all of it, because I'm be honest with you, Boston is not the number one place you want to be for a fucking zombie apocalypse. Okay, you don't want to be anywhere near major cities. That's that's just dumb. But as far as to maintain some sort of assimbilance of normal life, I guess was their their goal here. But they gave it a defense score. A contaminant a containment score, excuse me, cure score, food score, total score, and then the final rankings. What are your thoughts on this list, dude?
Speaker 1: I think that it makes sense. I don't know why they would still be naming cities as some of the best places to go to. Whenever they were talking about Virginia Beach, Well, I guess Virginia Beach isn't super I mean it's still pretty populated, like Baltimore is still pretty populated, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what I'm saying, Like, of the entire list, Virginia Beach might and very very uneasy might be the best option that they talked about here. But that's also because of the beach. So you have like fishing access, you have the ocean, you could desalinate the water and have a drinking source like that. I could understand, Like.
Speaker 1: Why not go out to some fucking like bumfuck West Texas somewhere, you know what I'm saying, Like that seems.
Speaker 2: Like the place to be, right, But it depends on survivability. Are you farming for your food? Is infrastructure still in place? There's a lot of things that I don't know what exactly they took into account. However, I do like their defense scoring all this for the worst cities like Vegas, Providence, Rhode Island, Milwaukee, Jacksonville, Florida, Miami, Florida, Chicago, Riverside Slash, San Bernardino, California, La, Tampa, and New York. That all of those I think would be really bad places.
Speaker 1: To be just saying, yeah, yeah, for sure, I mean uh, and a lot of those are like, uh, you know, like what am I trying to say? The fucking not islands, but you know, kind of places that you would go to visit, like on vacations and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, destinations, Yeah, right right. I feel that now it says the five best equipped for defense cities, this I have a few problems with, depending on what you mean by defense. Uh, Virginia Beach is number one. Okay, they have some military installations there, and again it's not the worst like strategic geolocation, so I get that. Next to Atlanta, Georgia, all right, then Baltimore, Maryland, Washington, d C. And Kansas City. I think Kansas City might be easily defendable. It's like in the middle of bump fuck nowhere Kansas, right. But same time, how in the hell do you think DC is easily defendable.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not exactly the best place to go for something like that, I would think, But unless they have some kind of nuclear shit going.
Speaker 2: On in DC, that's fair. I'm sure they have nuclear deterrence too. Maybe that was it because like that's the defensive hub of America, So maybe that like okay, all right, uh, the five cities worst equipped for defense. I'm gonna go from pressing order from the least to the worst here, Cincinnati, Ohio, San Bernardino, California, Portland, Oregon, Detroit, Michigan, and Grand Rapids, Michigan. Okay, again, I'm not sure I necessarily agree with everything on this list, but I still thought it was pretty pretty.
Speaker 1: Crazy Portland, Oregon. That's that's how that's a worst equipped place or one of the worst equipped places, which kind of makes sense as to how Chaz was able to survive. Yeah, no zombies, good.
Speaker 2: While that was for a good little while too. That wasn't like a one day experiment.
Speaker 1: I think you can call that a zombie outbreak.
Speaker 2: It's kind of close.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're as retarded as as zombies.
Speaker 2: Brain dead, dude, they were being led by a SoundCloud wrapper that was their their duly appointed leader, Like, let that one sink in.
Speaker 1: You're just planning pretend at that point, because there's no way you're gonna win that.
Speaker 2: They they did until people started dying and until they had they needed food. Then they went back to crying about it. It was ridiculous anyway, all right. So now the five cities best equipped for containment Denver, Colorado at number one. Thought that was interesting, Houston, Texas number two, Salt Lake's Seattle, and Detroit. These are for if you it happens there, it could be easily contained there. Okay, five worst cities for containment basically, if it goes if it starts here, it's spreading like fucking wildfires, that we could do about it, right in order from best case to worst case of the list, Philadelphia, Chicago, Miami, LA. And the worst of the worst, New York City. I kind of agree with some of that.
Speaker 1: Five cities most likely to find a cure would be Boston, San France, San Diego, Indianapolis, and Baltimore and the five So.
Speaker 2: Did Indianapolis come out here as a possible find a cure spot?
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe they have some laboratories there that are pretty pretty good or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe they got like a really bomb ass medical college there or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the five least likely cities to find a cure would be, uh, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Bernardo, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and keep in mind, these are just like the fifty three cities, Like there was obviously a list of fifty three then they just like went with it. Maybe those are like the financial hubs of America. So like, if this happens, you know, who knows five cities with the highest food supply? Grand Rapids, Columbus, Rochester, Memphis, and Buffalo three of the or two of those in New York. Look at that. The five cities lowest food supply New Orleans, Louisiana. I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you. In what world is New Orleans Louisiana ever gonna be low on food?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's just as far as like getting it there.
Speaker 2: They fish in the Mississippi for all the seafood. Yeah, I don't know, I think they were kind of crazy on that one, But all right. San Jose, California, Austin, Texas, Tucson, Arizona, and Washington, DC, and I would agree with that. Washington doesn't grow shit for themselves. It's all brought in on trucks. I did want to see this one as well. Here is the CDC's announcement for the zombie apocalypse. This was three years ago. Let's hear about it from old Fox News is trying.
Speaker 5: To prepare us for this a zombie apocalypse. The infamous astrologer No Sir Damis predicted something like this could happen in twenty twenty one. Specifically, he set a scientist is going to create a quote biological weapon that will bring the dead back to life. CDC says, well, that's not likely to happen, but just in case, the agency wants you to be prepared. They have a new ad campaign telling you to get ready for the emergency. It includes this poster advising you to get a kit, make a plan, and be prepared. CDC experts say you should prepare for zombies just like you would prepare for any real life emergency. They want you to create an emergency kit with essentials like food and water, medications, important documents, and first aid. You can find the full zombie Survival Guide or advice for any other emergencies.
Speaker 4: It's up right now on the.
Speaker 5: CDC website as hilarious as what may seem. Hm. You know, twenty twenty one brought us things that we never expected, so why rule it out?
Speaker 2: You know, not just okay, you remember that we even talked about it. The CDC had this whole thing up for a while, how to survive a zombie outbreak, And it was as a way to joke about the people who were talking showing them during COVID no oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's they go all out, dude, to try and push propaganda and you know, making zombie related comments here. You know, they were probably saying, well, look, you're going to turn into a zombie unless you get this vaccine.
Speaker 2: I could see it a one hundred percent. I could see it, especially with whatever go next go round of apocalypse we just happened to live through next. Brother, I don't even know what to expect, but I know it's coming. I know we're on track for one. But all of this to say that, yes, con Plan eight eight eight eight is a real contingency plan that the Department of Defense really did work on and submit And if anybody wants to go ahead and say, well, you know, it was just a joke. It was a war college thing. It was a it was a strategy to train the young officers. Jonathan, do you know how much that plan costs the US taxpayer?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I have no idea to even I don't even know where to guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, big dog, big dog. Just so you're clear, this wasn't a couple of young junior officers that were bullshitting in the O club one day, the Officers Club, swirling their scotch and talking about the latest zombie movie that they had just recently watched, and cool, cool, cool, bro, we need to just like get a plan down, yo, let's fucking do it. Oh yeah, that'd be fun. And they just like were bullshitting. No, this is not what this was. An entire Department of Defense, okay, joint Department of Defense thing was done to make this happen. A joint task force was put together, Budgets were submitted and approved for this to happen. Because everything has to be paid for. Conplan eight eight eight eight cost the taxpayers thirty eight million dollars to develop.
Speaker 1: It doesn't surprise me, yef that we were reading just now, like I don't understand what where's that money going if all of this is just subjective.
Speaker 2: That PDF that we just read with that little stupid zombie graphic with the big red letter saying disclaimer, all that that costs US thirty eight million dollars.
Speaker 1: So a theory cost thirty eight million, And they.
Speaker 2: Made so many jokes, They brought up signs with mel Gibson, they brought up these movies. All of that was done by a Department of Defense quote unquote think tank that actually cost taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense because first of all, that we were let that one cook dude. Yeah, like what we were just reading it wasn't even properly edited, Like there were a lot of like words in there that weren't spelled correctly.
Speaker 4: And you know, Ah, Then.
Speaker 1: To me, whenever I hear shit like that, I'm like, why the fuck are we paying taxes? Like, why are we paying taxes? Is it well for a fucking zombie outbreak thing?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: We just paid thirty eight million dollars in tax paying money for that bullshit.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, maybe I'm just a dirty capitalist for this one. I don't know. I'm kind of on the fence here. I would much rather our tax dollars be used by US military to develop some wild shit than to go to Ukraine to fund a war that we don't have no interest in. That's just me. Oh, I agree, I'd rather. I'm not mad that the tax dollars were spent. As a matter of fact, it kind of gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to know that the government actually has a contingency plan for even that scenario. So like, in one way, I'm like, all right, so we're literally prepared for anything. Actually, okay, okn know what, Jacob.
Speaker 1: They could have just paid us, I don't know, five hundred grand and we would have happily come up with that in a week.
Speaker 2: Oh bro. I would have had a whole video edited. I would have had like scientists come in to talk about it. I could have put together a whole fucking weekend. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That seems like, uh a cover up as to where that money actually went, because there's no fucking way that cost that much money.
Speaker 2: Dude. Oh you do again, that's con plan eight thousand, eight hundred and eighty eight. Oh was I want to talk about how many other contingency plans and operational plans that have tax dollars associated with them that amounted to nothing. That's just to pad the books.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dog, it was a con plan, all right, Condus the fuck out of our money is really what happened.
Speaker 2: But if a zombie outbreak was to happen, which they were talking about it, I didn't pull up another article. It was the Indian group that was saying that one of the pathogens that was found in the permafral in Siberia, they are saying that it potentially could be a zombie style virus. Now, there's no at this time evidence to say that humans of our day and age would be susceptible to it. However, the fact that they found it leads credence to and yes, I know, global warming. M okay, listen, hold on, hold on. The ice is melting. That much is true. Okay, the earth being it is getting warmer. That much is also true. While we may or may not be the cause of it, we being human beings in heavy industry, we may or may not be the cause of that. I don't know either way you want to slice it. The ice is melting, and that's also how we're able to remember they found that wooly mammoth, right because the permafrost is melting. So with that being said, as it continues to melt, if more things get exposed, what's to say that some sort of pathogen that we haven't on earth seen in thousands of years comes out that hits us like the Black plague or as wild as it may seem, something zombiesque. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can I just put something into perspective right here? The amount of taxes that the government makes off of its own people. Do you know how much money that is per year? Oh dude, Oh no, no, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on? Are we finding that out? Do we need to tell the children? There's no Santa Claus that hard dude, brother, all right, take a disclaimer, disclaimer everybody, This is gonna hurt. This is gonna be a very spicy pill to swallow. I apologize in advance, like there's no comfortable way to hear this.
Speaker 1: Four point nine two trillion dollars in taxes in just twenty twenty four, Yeah, almost five trillion dollars that they've sucked all of us dry for to do, fucking dumb ass theories like this zombie outbreak scenario, and that's just one of them. Think about all of them that have happened to time. All the money that we're sending to Ukraine, that's fucking pennies to them.
Speaker 2: Dude, Rennie, you understand how much money and aid we give to other countries. We just sent Vietnam a million dollars because they just got to hit with a hurricane. We just did that. Enough of any idea how much money we just hand over to everybody for any fucking reason. Meanwhile, we give our own people seven fifty one time fucking check that's actually alone that they get taxed on. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see how that's breaking broken down? The largest sources of federal revenue are coming in at the top. Number one. The best way that the money collects money is individual income taxes. In twenty twenty two, individual income taxes accounted for more than half of total federal revenues, more than half. So you have five trillion in total. More than half of that came from pockets like me and you.
Speaker 2: So real quick. Also, not to detract, but we're gonna stay on this topic. Remember when I said that Taylor Swift accounted for one percent of America's GDP last year. That one percent isn't a small chunk by any means, Brother.
Speaker 1: Bro one percent of five trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: Alone herself, that her company, not her subsidiaries, tayte herself dog the tax revenue insane.
Speaker 1: The next one would be the payroll taxes that fund Social Security, Medicare, the railroad retirement system, unemployment, and unemployment insurance. In twenty twenty two, Oh my god. In twenty twenty two, payroll taxes accounted for an average of forty five hundred dollars per person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that per person.
Speaker 1: So this is they're taxing you on the back end, now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then tax you forwards, front ways, sideways, inside, outside.
Speaker 1: Everything, and then after individual income taxes, after pay taxes, then corporate income taxes, which are then taxed as as an extra fee on top of whatever you're buying from the person. So yeah, your tax for making money, your packs, for your your tax for you know, spending money, and then your TAXT for everything else. Every single way, you're literally taxed six days a Sunday.
Speaker 2: So have you ever seen Ron Swanson on parks and rec talk about income tax that little girl that time.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: That was perfect. That was a perfect example. It was a sandwich. And he said, Okay, you have a sandwich. If you want to eat it, it's yours. If you want to throw it in the trash, that's your prerogative, do it to what you want. But here I am the government, and since you have your sandwich in my realm, I get to go ahead and take half of it off the top. And then let's also talk about your capital gains tax, let's talk about your land tax, let's talk about your homeowner's tax, all these things. Basically you end up with like a bite of the sandwich that you're told to be grateful for. Yes, that's about the correct analysis.
Speaker 1: Land of the free, baby, indeed.
Speaker 2: But uh, with that being said, yes, we're the land of the free, and there's a lot of things to be joking about with that. This is America, you know, I get it. We're all so ready for that smoke with the zombies. Dude, Yeah, sure, it's wild, it's wild. So yeah, man just wanted to talk about it. Con Plan eight eight eight eight, and uh, ladies and gentlemen, we need to just further address this for what it is. They are worried about zombies, they are spending our tax dollars for it. Oh yeah, sure, it's just a joking little plan that was made. Hahaha, just like the Zombie Survival book. Right, that was just a joke written by mel brooks Son. Right, that's all that was, except they actually tax dollars on it. It's actually a DoD official document that had to be released in PDF form because of a freedom of information request. So you make out of that what you want. You take whatever steps you personally need to take to prepare or laugh at this maybe a little bit of both. But uh, just thought it was something that we need to talk about here on the cult conspiracy. I thought it was fun as hell.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it was definitely fun. It's a fun little game to play. And whether there's ever going to be a zombie, we don't know. I currently think that there are already zombies and they weren't necessarily infected by any kind of organism. They were infected because their minds were too feeble and weak, and they allowed others to take control of them via media.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I do believe zombies are gonna be real if they're not already, I personally do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean I guess we'll see. I feel like, you know, now the Trump's president, they're gonna be throwing all kind of crazy shit out of them. So I think we're primed up for something like this to happen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if thiss hombie outbreak was to happen because this election. But you know what, if it was gonna happen, now would be the time.
Speaker 1: It would be. It would be. But you know what, else, it's time for some knifee.
Speaker 2: If you have it, Dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share the likes, subscribe the comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with the friends of family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted some more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Find lanes and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody who has already gone and done so. If you have it, do so at this time, and while you're at it, go to metal Mysteries. Give Jonathan's other show the love, the five star reviews, the comments, the post, the shares, all the things. Go check out CA Tonight YouTube channel and give it all the subscribes and the loves as well. We thank you for everybody wh's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake. And there's one very important and surely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as hugely possible.
Speaker 3: That so
Speaker 1: See so to speak,