Speaker 1: Boys the Podcast, Episode number two hundred and sixty seven. We are back once again to talk about the debut of No Evolution, right, Yes, yes, I brought it back around.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, you always kind of veer off Tracktor, I know, you get a little gold attraction there sometimes, but it's not all about gold dust every.
Speaker 1: Time, James, Well, it is this week because this is the week where gold dust gets thrown into an electrical box.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys so excited about that?
Speaker 1: This is this big gimmick change.
Speaker 2: It was a big horrific incident.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that when we get into our richer review in this episode, but before that we have some deadlock updates. Of course, watch this up on the Patreon. It is a cz you Ladder four way Andrew Everett versus Shane Strickland versus a Ar Fox versus Alex Klan.
Speaker 2: Season of You Wired Championship on the Line, which is a great title design for a title that they just fucking had no idea what they were, don't which is like right up of your alleyn's it out the top of it. Yeah, I mean that's the second time. I mean this is you know, four dudes, early in their career is just ready to die. So, I mean that's kind of what you would get with a season w ladder match that's on our Patreon. Five dollars tier for the watch of this s.
Speaker 1: G H this month, of course is boy's choice.
Speaker 2: Let's go. I love when we get to decide it. Yeah, damn it, I'd love it because like a lot of heat over that.
Speaker 1: Last Yeah, I didn't think it was that bad. H.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean like, hey, we had to finish the story, but that was I mean, like people asked for that and we got to give to people what they want. So if you missed that last month's SGH, which you can get along with every other SGH fifty plus episodes of SGH, which is our full length watch along of a wrestling show on our Patreon, and then tell a ten dollars tier and yes, this month we will decide one thing to watch. Maybe it'll be a spooky endeavorment.
Speaker 1: I mean, who else do you know has chronicled all the one night stands?
Speaker 2: Legitimately probably nobody, right other than like maybe Meltzer when it happened.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that, like most of them even exist?
Speaker 2: Remember the first two and then the second two. We're a complete mystery.
Speaker 1: T DPW's biggest event ever is this Sunday, Charlotte, North Carolina. Yes, October thirteenth, DPW Super Battle. You need to go. Get in the car, drive to Charlotte, North Carolina. The historic Grady Cole Center is invaded by Deadlock Pro Wrestling is gonna be one hell of a show man.
Speaker 2: So this is our first arena show. It's gonna be our biggest crowd ever. Already we can see that our biggest card ever. I mean FTR versus the Workhorseman just announced a couple of days ago. I mean that's if that's not enough to get you to come out, I mean I don't. I don't know what your problem is. You've got something wrong with you, but you can fix all of those problems by coming out to the Gritty Cole Center this Sunday. Deep into btix dot com. Please please get the fuck out here or Jame's gonna have to say something to you and he's not gonna like it. Get in or get.
Speaker 3: The fuck out.
Speaker 1: All right now, it is time for the Patreon shout out segment. Whoa all the good people here who have joined the Patreon thank you guys. At the start of the new month, here, we got a bunch of names. We're gonna read through.
Speaker 2: A ton of names here of course. Yeah, beginning of the month always has some stuff. A little sidebar here for anyone that might be new one. If your name's just horrible, what is wrong with you? It's not getting read to. It's just I mean, like and if you sign up after like you know, maybe like Thursday or Friday, you're probably gonna have to wait another week for it to get read because we don't record the show like the Monday that this comes out, So there's gonna be a sometimes. Yeah, so there's some things that will be missed. So those are two things to keep in mind. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Number one, wait and the good all. I thought's start like na Son, Peter O'Connor, annez Crisp. I pull out the Gwimblely gun like I'm arn Anderson. I pull out the Gwimsley gun. Point to the street, Ken Zoru, the Holkster's divertikulitis is running wild, dude, hopefully not brother the tribal chef Robert Brown, almost Mayo y two, j Hayden Reid. We'll be here for an hour. Buddy Glider two five four is waiting for the boys to fix the damn game.
Speaker 2: We're trying, sorry, deadlock the game.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Dick the Cock Johnson, CEO and CFO of jsp W. What's it mean? I don't know, get it or figure it out? Your bronis I got a question? Are you really silly? Silly about the Willie, silly about Johnny, silly about James, and silly about Toby? Please feed my rye back while I'm gone he gets hungry, Cudi rye back. Feed Hey, Tony, I'm traveling to Chicago for WrestleMania twenty two. I'm from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Any recommendations on what.
Speaker 3: I should do, zamna you go to Giordano's Mothman.
Speaker 1: Machanicians of my mind are an enigma. Hey, guys, you know what I haven't said for a while.
Speaker 2: Not for free, Buddy, Not for free.
Speaker 1: That guy with more more loose skin than a sharp pey pup J s l Yeah, two thousand and five. That's gotta be Les number five, Diego Santiana. The following method has been fully endorsed by James and Johnny let's go Mets, baby.
Speaker 2: Man fu, fuck you, son of a bitch, fucking Mets, hate the fucking Mets.
Speaker 1: Jackson Herrod Dennis, j Jonah Murphy, Joseph Barril. I'm from an alternate timeline where DPW serves boiling hot grits before every show. I sure hope this universe doesn't serve Cole.
Speaker 2: I'm from an alternate timeline where you just watch DPW and say it's good, thanks for watching.
Speaker 1: Jared Greenstein, Hollywood Hulk, heiden Reich versus Officer Boudianski, Oh mac ruber Less. Yeah, Dave john Siro, what do you mean? What happened? What are you blind? Jesus? There were five of them. It took five of them. J Will Cash, purp j J not even once, The Legend Thriller, Handy Jorkin, Ron Knox, Cody Epidemic a k a. The e Mo King, Yeah, number ten, Jim Cohog, Ryan Irwin, Holy, I'm actually a Vittoria right now on Vacation s that rapper Andy D made that ra Kishi No stra doms supposed to be I think it's supposed to be a player on Noradamis, but it's with Yeah, okay, Retro Prince of Miami Crazy Chris Cubit Northwood forty four, Jonathan Michael Willette, Hello, David Johnson, David Johnson, John Thanky King d C eight one five Brian Ines just want to say I love you guys, and you should do a show in Newfoundland, Canada.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure?
Speaker 1: How many people on Newfoundland, Kidada want to show let us we were with Newfoundland Chase Richard's son, Yes, Michelle Latour. I hate when I stare at the abyss and I think it's staring at me, but it has actually been staring at the person behind me. Investigate Underscore three to one one Chris Hudson, Rob Cochrane, Dick Sire, I want to come into you.
Speaker 2: That's not as funny as Robert Kayne.
Speaker 1: Dewey Jane. Spooky Season calls for the return of the Gimmick seg Dead brud As go perfect with Halloween.
Speaker 2: Spooky Season calls you a bit bald, Mark Michael Hen's Trap Balboa.
Speaker 1: Andrew im misty Weather James needs to put some respect on Dino thunder Do you I'm just a little too old.
Speaker 2: Maybe for I think you've admitted that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure it was fine.
Speaker 2: You didn't disrespect it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect Power Rangers guys, Smingy, Dingy Back, Trayvon ray Em Missing Stafford, Zach Haberlin, Healthy, Morty, Glayne Moore, Yellow wand oh sorry I included the W twice nice yellow Antoine one twelve.
Speaker 3: Wow, holy shit, forgot about that. That's crazy, wow, crazy, first I've ever heard that. Surprisingly, dude, I that.
Speaker 1: Might actually be an original.
Speaker 2: That's actually yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Henry Michael Armstrong. We support Primo Don boring Jack's son Lee Andrew Harrington. If wrestling gives you Sarah tonin BoJack is my prozac and that's on Dix.
Speaker 2: Is that a good thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure someone can inform us. I am traveling to Philadelphia for WrestleMania. I am not from Perth, Australia. Any recommendations on what I should do?
Speaker 2: Kiss my ass.
Speaker 1: I messed up an annual deadlock tier for twelve bucks and now I can't upgrade to the ten dollar tier. So I just made a new a. You couldn't mess Tollarton. You could just message for you. Hi, John, Hi Jame, Hi Toby. It's schmiedy peat Space. Hey, how's going Spaceckrian, Mike Simms, Shoe Horseman, Lover sixty nine, Matthew Kendrick, Michael Lindley, The Killer Lane, Logan Gillory Hollywood, Horace Hogan, Oh the Real CM Polls. Some ginger guy jumped me for it.
Speaker 2: Cameron Reynolds, n McShane.
Speaker 1: I won a custody of John Blood ladder match and now I have to wash this dude's shitty ass every day forever.
Speaker 2: I'm a grown as man.
Speaker 1: Nathan Benoa. This is ae W wrestler Johnny hungy a k a rye Back. Give me something to eat because I'm hungry. Someone has woken me up. Now you have to beat name. There's a lot of ride back in this dinas weird. Some dude called Shay the Lebron James of Guzzling brought worst Dick John main event Kishi, it's just cheeks oose day one ish Wow. Alright, Nick Cotlans. They needed a stealth soldier, so I put my hands on the Hibachi hot plate at Benny Hannah and for my fucking finger prints. Coin looks like Mel Gibson with no mustache. W I whiskey a future DPW World Champion axiom. Unless you want to war.
Speaker 2: He can get fired and Russell here. That'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool. Come on down. You have to come in his axiom with a yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean we gotta and we got for you.
Speaker 1: And then we'll get you so over. Just come in. Fred Winston also fucked my wife butters at the urinal style. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Dick D. Johnson, Herman Cain, J P Ryan R. Wesley Wiggins, Rakishi's big fat stinky ass p j R.
Speaker 3: Period Yeah, Bbs, Derek.
Speaker 1: Jonah Murphy, him Scott Hall will be like, hey, ho.
Speaker 3: And want a whore.
Speaker 1: Nine naked? Johnny's is walking down the road would cause a heap of trouble for all concerns. Stephen Baxendale, John Glude, John Schmitty, Warber, Jegerman, Jenson Jens Doc, Dangley Gallows formerly known as Ty Sosa, Jimmy Fordsman, change your name back, Octavius Johnson, Johnson Beasley sucks eggs sorry, Brent sandor So, Jack Kinsey, Swornhoggle, swornhoggle, Christian Franklin, Shoppy, Elijah Stoler, educated Marine Budacan.
Speaker 3: Bud.
Speaker 1: You can nip on over and haul these nuts down your throat.
Speaker 2: You're gonna to die, Buddy schnuff.
Speaker 1: X, Jared Goff is the white Antoine Randall L.
Speaker 2: Don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Jason Gault Cadarius press RB to flip. Wait, what how did you do that? Heavn ningle poo poo underscore magoo, Ruben Gusman call me okada the way my virginity only on the line in bed for the first twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Wow, you got that long in you.
Speaker 1: Aaron Goodman, Good for you, Brianna Fester, Hello, Joe's son is random task from Austin Bowery.
Speaker 2: Jo Jo can't fucking be It's wow geez.
Speaker 1: Shannon Moore's Moe Hawk Burrito, Nick Xandrill I want to tickle John Blood in his ass, Dick Ball, Connor Atkins Rhino, Dick pill driver nine. You one's good move, Ali Jandro arts big ass penis in my mouth cheeks and it happened in front of twelve stouts tree also not fast bbqu Yeah, you guys need to sacrifice Johnny's lusty body toward dark Lord the Beast more toes.
Speaker 2: To join d b W. You think that would do it.
Speaker 1: I mean someone's gotta do it, and I am here tomorrow. Please please donate to the Whole Cogan Foundation to help cure diverticulitis of the penis. Christopher Thom Stupid lame username, Yeah, Gray Leo, Chulo VT No No Grip, chamberlaind Tacos, Brian Enos. They call me bass boat Bobby because I have the bass bo Hello and see Latino Cream King Boba, Fatty Jacob five one nine Yeah, Drake Mason is he dro Gonzalez Michael Lindley lass Boogers is just another word for poop. It's not playtime. The phenomenal one, healthy Morty that guy with more loose skin than a sharp pay Pal. If I had to pick a Pokemon to represent each of the boys, Tony would be Concleder, Johnny would be Lord, and Box would be el Xavier Rice. I need to dig Evolve Bailey quinnell. I was backstage at a house show in two thousand and seven and Samman couldn't find his cane, so events made him use Tony's dick instead. Boy Alu Ashtenbaum Gerard Smith Us Lesbians watch wrestling for the plot plot just so happens to be Ria Ripley Pinning Scarlett Bordeaux Crazy Style. All right, Blakeley Smith number fifteen. I spent three fucking hours bouncing on my boys day listening to deadlock and I'm hungry Alexander the Standard. My name is Brendan, but introduced me as Brendany Omega, Justin havoct Marvelous, Barista, Logan Knox Gold Bullet, Will Lawton, Ace Valentine. That time a fan hit Chase Owens with her baby at an Andy show in Ohio. Right the cream maker ca gushta ohkada, I say it's twelve dollar shamlo there he is sixty dollars annual.
Speaker 4: Joseph Jazzi, Daniel Tolus one hundred and twenty dollars annual, Brian Keane one hundred and eighty dollars annual, John Powell, how did you even get to one hundred and eighty Patreon Champion of the World now, No.
Speaker 1: One undred and twenty five? John Blood will do anything for ice cream at this slip Knot fest?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously not because I didn't get any, so it wasn't really that big of a deal. But what is a big deal? Is you bring the new champion. Thank you so much, Thank you all for signing up Jim new Chip weird and not weird and normal, and thank you all so much. Shout out James for getting through all those names. It was a lot of fucking yes for the boys.
Speaker 1: God damn, Tony, you can't make kind of late there. You got a problem with me, buddy, So yeah, okay, just make it sure, dude, dude, check me, dude, I'd love to see it having excuse me, I'm sorry what I'm gonna say. It was what a wonderful segment. You guys the best.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, and we're gonna check me again to what happens.
Speaker 2: Hell about Oh shit, I'll shiit.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just gotta take a breath for a second.
Speaker 1: All right, now it is time to get into WWE Monday Night Raw, February third, two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: What a great year that two thousand and three, and what a great year was for gold Dust and I guess Triple H.
Speaker 1: Which is on a different level right now.
Speaker 2: You could actually maybe look back in history and see the years that it was good for Triple H was probably not good years for gold Dust, or might be something to that.
Speaker 1: Was it good years for the business? You know, you could also look into that statistics.
Speaker 2: Boys. Before we look at that, let's see what was going on in the world of wrestling at the time. With the Wrestling Observer newsletter from February third, two thousand and three. After the January twenty fifth w show, Mudo and Kojima went out drinking with Flair, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon. This ended up being a big deal in the Japanese press. The original deal was Flair going out with Mudo since they knew each other from the ww das in nineteen eighty nine. Flair brought his friends and Mudo brought his. Anyway, Triple H had no idea who Kojima was and asked him it was a total eagle ego blow excuse me, and Kojima mentioned he held the MLW title in the US. Of course, Triple H said he didn't know what that was either. Mudo said he wanted to talk business with Sephanie, but they ended up drinking. They never talked business, and Mudo woke up the next day with a headache. So that was like I was confused for a minute, because I was like coach was MLW champion? Now am I reading the wrong shitty? Remember that's well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking fuck, where's got my fucking lineage for Shane Douglas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Triple H did not know what MLW was, but I guess you know, uh, it ended up better for MLW because then they won up a jillion dollars off the trim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Twenty years later, Stephanie said you guys shouldn't go to tub and.
Speaker 2: They said, fuck you man, give him money.
Speaker 1: Anchor was on top. Yeah, at the same time.
Speaker 2: Wow, brought it back around. You're right. The latest firing in w w E this past week was Barry Buchanan. You might know him as Bull Buchanan.
Speaker 3: It had been known that Buchanan almost b squared.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, yeah, that's fair. It had been an uphill battle, as he's another one of the creative staff really had no ideas for him until putting him as seen a sidekick in a proposed feud with the Guerrero's. He lost his spot when Paul Hayman brought up Jazz's husband, Red Dog for the spot that is Rodney Back, which that was also short lived. So like, yeah, Seena turns on B Squared. Uh, and then the Red Dog jumps BE Squared and he's with seen it for like a week, and then like I think, he goes the raw and joins Teddy Long. Yeah, of course the five minute white Boy challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why did why they dished that five minute white boat challenge? No, like the B Squared turn going into.
Speaker 2: I just don't Yeah, so I from what I remember, don't quote me on this. Feel free to quote me on this if you want, but if you're doing your quote him right now, I think the Geru specifically Eddie uh did not like Sena and B Squared and didn't want to drop the tag titles to them, So it was probably like, all right, well they don't want to, like, we can't give these deeds of belts. Hayman has a different idea for this angle fuck it?
Speaker 1: Oh do fight Eddie Guerrero on that, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like BE Squared either.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Just stepped over to the side. Yeah, Barry, I mean.
Speaker 2: Brian Danielson, you might know him as the Mare and Dragon, was told last week that they would bring him in more regularly for TV jobs and Dark matches, but they wanted him to get a haircut and a tan. That's like everybody that's Brian Danielson for thirty years.
Speaker 1: He'll get a haircut.
Speaker 2: He'll just shave all his hair off, I mean, and his face and his head.
Speaker 1: He'll do a reverse tan where he just gets as pale as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: And he will somehow become the biggest star ever for a while. You're right, they do say that often. I'll get a haircut in a tan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to everybody, anybody they don't want to sign. They say you should get a haircut in a tan.
Speaker 2: Which is hard for guys that have long hair and our pail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: If you think Jeff Hardy's strange behavior is limited to showing up late at TV tapings and looking out of it. Matt Hardy on his website related to a Christmas story, Jeff showed up for Matt's nine pm Christmas night party at two am. When he opened his present from Jeff, it was a nine pound, fourteen ounce frozen fish that had been clean and smelled terrible with Matitude follower version wrong version one written in magic marker on the fish. When people complained about the stench. Jeff said he had wrapped it two days earlier, so it had probably spoiled.
Speaker 1: Is wrong with this, dude?
Speaker 3: D he was just fishing, I don't know, two days ago, fish all day, fishing all day till two a m.
Speaker 1: On this show just gets right?
Speaker 2: The is wrong with what's your prom buddy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fishing?
Speaker 2: I was just fishing, show. I mean, how like how shown up at two am for a nine PM party is pretty big with a fish?
Speaker 3: Will you never show up right at when the party starts?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, with a fish, two am with a fish?
Speaker 1: Man, He's great. Fish. Everyone's asleep my house.
Speaker 3: I'm killing you, man, dude, I was just fishing.
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: And the last thing here is actually about gold Dust, So I'll hold it off until we talk about him later here. So let's talk about w Monday Night Row, February third, two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: All right, So we kick off this episode of Monday Night Raw with a cold open. Here. Eric Bischoff is on the phone with the chief.
Speaker 2: Dude. I mean, I can't, I can't lie and say that like I didn't like immediately regret agreeing to this episode when I saw who the Chief was on the other line, which of course is none other than Chief Morley. Now maybe you don't know Chief Morley. That's, of course Sean Morley. Maybe you might not know Sean Morley. Well you're in luck. That is Valvenus.
Speaker 1: I didn't know who the chief was when it was first talking to him, Is that right? I didn't know, Yeah, Chief Morley.
Speaker 2: I thought he was just call like a term of endearment, Chief.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought maybe was talking to the police chief. You know, just anything strong could be that guy, I mean, like, would be anybody really, Yes, that's that guy. When it cut over to val Venus with a haircut and suit, I uh blacked out for a minute. That is absolutely insane. He was Bischoff's right hand man running the fucking show. Valvenus is running Raw tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, the show that we picked a watch.
Speaker 1: Shut the fucking showdown, Evacuate the fans.
Speaker 2: Seeah. Bischoff is in a limo and he says, Chief, listen, you got me. Listen, you got Washington, you got Raw, I got Austin. I'm in Texas. I'm on my way to his house, and we're gonna get this thing done. Sign seal delivered hey, Chief, and they cut to raw where Sean Morley is fucking he just exists. Val Venus is on the phone, he says, mister Beschoff. They can't hear each other. And I guess it took you know, this was just fucking hilarious to whoever filmed this, because they run this back the whole night exactly.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: It's like the worst fake Hello thing you've ever done, Like if you picked up the phone right now and pretended like you were talking to.
Speaker 1: Somebody on the land.
Speaker 3: Hello, are you there?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Man, this phone doesn't work. Texas. I hate Texas, That's.
Speaker 2: What he said. This is I hate Texas. I hate Texas. Chief. Can you hear me? Yes, you handle. I'll take care of Austin.
Speaker 1: Yours says dude.
Speaker 2: Oh you're just sweet.
Speaker 3: I guess, like what makes us worse? I don't know if you want to talk about it here, but apparently this was dubbed in Spanish.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that because that's okay later, Okay, No, get the drugs.
Speaker 3: I need drugs. After I saw Sean Morley broy.
Speaker 1: Going from Sean and Morley to like the coolest intro ever. Man, It's like the dichotomy is not lost on me.
Speaker 2: On hurts my feelings.
Speaker 1: So j R. Is here, of course, he's host tonight with Jerry the King Lawler, and j R. Tells us that Bischoff is in Texas trying to sign Stone Cold Steve Austin because if he does not, he will be fired along with the Venus, and I am hoping to god they did not find Stone Cold tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like, the worst thing that could happen is if they signe stont Gold. Here. We are also three weeks away from No Way Out and tonight's main event number one contenders match for Triple H's world title gets a shot at No Way Out Scott Steiner against Chris Jericho.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's like a crazy main event, like it's big, right, Yeah, I mean Scott Steiner is on a little run here, right, and uh again, going on Triple H stuff, I guess, I mean, have they done he had.
Speaker 3: One match yet? Rumble? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh it was the Rumble match.
Speaker 2: And then uh yeah, dude, the Rumble match, and then the angle is Triple H and believe you kick the ship out of him for four more weeks and then Triple H beats him at the pay per view spoilers.
Speaker 1: Business is good for so we get the Stacy keepler in Test town Hall to kick off tonight's show.
Speaker 2: Nex. Yeah, I mean, but a horrible incident has occurred here, James. I I can't believe. I hope you weren't upset by watching this.
Speaker 1: I had to close my eyes. They showed it a few too many times for me, and it never got easier.
Speaker 2: So according to you, you've had your eyes closed from the start of the show, so at least to this part because bal Vitus was here, so you blacked out, and now you're still.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for the Scott start and made EVM.
Speaker 2: So oh, well that's true, so Jared says Jos Stacey. Stacey's here putting on a happy face. I don't think she should be here, Kang. She was a victim of an unfortunate accident two weeks ago, and I still have nightmarriage about this incident. I was like, Wow, what the fuck did they do to Stacy?
Speaker 1: They killed her.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago on raw, Jericho swung a chair at test Test Ducks and Jericho hits the ring post, which explodes Stacey.
Speaker 3: She was close to the ring post she was sorry.
Speaker 1: It was good angle.
Speaker 2: It was a good angles of the ring post. Still, come on, I mean Stacey fell. She got a concussion, and for that concussion they put her in a neck brace. But she's here and she still does the ass entrance and everything is fine.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean she got concussed or ask didn't get concussed, didn't get concussed.
Speaker 2: Finds me, are you fucking kidding me about this? Ship died? That's look a look at the woks. So Lawlar, he's here, he says, Oh, I'm so glad she's here. And Jerry says, and sure on a test fan, Oh no, testicles that are here tonight, Laller. Laller says, I've never seen happier testicles.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, crazy show man.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the testicles. That was Stacy's like pitch for test fans to be the.
Speaker 1: Testicle big shirt with testicles on it. Not it was just the word. Of course, I should have put two testicles. It was it's Stacey and test so test Yeah, test is here and the testicles are all here. And Stacey just wants Chris Jericho to apologize for concussing her. Please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's trying to put the whole incident behind her. But you know, she knows it was an accident, but she'd appreciate Jericho would just apologize. And tests test is not, uh, not as kind about this. He takes the mic and he says, please.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just need to out of here.
Speaker 2: Immunity you can, please, I mean, I can't quit. I have immunity. I mean what dude? Okay, that was one thing I left that observer. By the way, there was a note that like people backstage quote unquote that were not too thrilled with the main event push that edge was getting on SmackDown and the quality of man event matches he was having. Now you know, I won't say that the man that said that is the world champion over allreadything.
Speaker 1: That guy is a little too young, he looks a little too good, and he's working a little too hard. Get him the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: So Testa takes something and says, all right, Jericho, I know you're here. Stacey's real forgiving, but I'm not. And I'm gonna make a real simple Jericho. Either you come out here and apologize like a man, or I come back there and be an apology out of your ass. Ah that works.
Speaker 1: So Jericho comes out with a Don't be an ass Clown T shirt That is a tremendous shirt.
Speaker 3: By the way, Dude, I had that shirt. I did, Dude.
Speaker 2: It's legit, just don't be an ash clown on the front and like a little white two J logo at the top on the back. I think, yeah, it was awesome, it was good. JR Says what isn't ash clown? Who invented that phrase? What does it mean that these fucking bits? And Jerk says test Stacey. Come on, I told you already that I feel terrible what happened. I mean, I feel really, really horrible. But I have much more important and serious issues to worry about tonight because I have another working Scott Steiner, and I want to win so I can fill my destiny as the world champion at WrestleMania. So the crowd's booing crazy and j R. I guess the crowd was so loud that he had to yell this and Jereedsha, there's just a biggish ash clown of all time, Miss Jerko.
Speaker 1: He actually turns out loves that phrase. Great phrase.
Speaker 2: You know what I want to continue using it, start using that ash clown and Jerko says, all right, so I drilled you in the face with a chair of Stacy the more. The most important thing is I've gotten over that. Now that's funny at Ship. So Test, I suggest that you'd be a big boy and get over it yourself. Okay, that says you suggest with Jericho, I suggest you apologize. You got five seconds to do it five four, three two one tapping your way immedia. That must be Canadian numbers. There we speaking of Canadian. Christian with hard nipples comes up from behind a tax test and knocks Test into Stacey. Oh no, Christian is whooping Tests like full mount, punching him in the head, and JR. Is flipping out. Stacey's down. She was just boys. Text is getting just beat to smithereens over here. Stacy is down. Please somebody help her.
Speaker 3: We don't give a about Test. Help Stacy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wish we could fire this fucking guy.
Speaker 1: He's got immunity that we can't do Ship. This guy calls his fans testicles for God. He was an as cloud anty. I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised. Jerry's like give her mouth the mount Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Har hates his comfortable.
Speaker 5: He just wants so we go backstage.
Speaker 1: Normal Guy Kane, Uh yeah, well I guess I mean, like I even finish the sentence, I hate all this Normal guy Caine is walking to Chief Morley's Offah, when I see normal guy Cane, he's a person.
Speaker 3: He's like a regular.
Speaker 2: Dude gimmick with the half mask, but he is normal guy Kane and like you think he like still have some intimidating factors to him. But he walks in. Rv D is sitting on the couch in Chief Morley's office as well, and rv he says, Kane, we doing here? And Kane says he's shocked that he would be here. Would you be doing here? And Kane? And you know the way you would expect Kane to respond to something says Chief Morley. Wanted to see me here? Yeah, I mean just wanted to see me. WHOA, Yeah, no, it's.
Speaker 1: Guess X's right. He didn't need that thing anymore.
Speaker 3: He definitely need that. Come on, dude, come on, dude.
Speaker 2: So rv D H says, oh, need too, But I'm asking for a rematch with Triple Aha Batista. You know, as long as you're here, why did you leave me in the ring last week? And Kate says, Rob, that wasn't my fault. This is crazy, Rob. They took my mask off when Patisa Oread took my mask, Man, I just couldn't stay out there. Everyone everyone want to see my face. And Army says, so you gotta have your master to fight?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 2: Spider Man? Spider Man, spider Man, you have the only everything's a joke to you.
Speaker 1: I don't read comic wrong kidding me?
Speaker 2: Rob? I mean, goddamn, my mask got take it off?
Speaker 3: If I have nothing like Peter Parker.
Speaker 2: WHOA that's his name? Spider Man? Yeah, Kan says you don't know me, Rob, you don't know what it's like to be me. And Already says, whoa, what's it like? Is that what you know? You can keep on your strings and all in that mask, and Can says, oh, well, we can't all be cool like r VD. This is just Caane saying this. Oh you can't be cool like we're damn it. Already says, oh you're trying to be cool when you left me in the ring. Get my ass kicked? Well then, just to make things fucking better. Here's valvenus guys gets she fucking Morley comes home. Dude, no midget, he says, whoa. I know there's a lot of aggression built up here. Let's take it easy. I'm in charge, and that means I want great television, of course. And I came up with an idea, you too have a match tonight, but not a tag team match. I'm talking about a singles match Caine versus R v D. And Kate says already says what she wanted.
Speaker 1: So hard to understand.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're booked, Rob, we're booked.
Speaker 3: Who wants us to work each other?
Speaker 2: You're up? Probably?
Speaker 1: I love to make great television.
Speaker 2: I care about the ratings. Chief Morley, whoa, Rob, we talk all the time.
Speaker 1: Ship. This is the worst night of my life.
Speaker 2: I fucking hate this job.
Speaker 3: First I have to work for Chief Morley. Now I have to deal with this ship.
Speaker 1: Uh So we get the Dudley Boys versus three Minute Warning.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, big pop for the Dudley's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they just don't have nothing for these dudes right now?
Speaker 2: They got ship?
Speaker 1: What either Yeah, I mean either any of the anybody in this whole segment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is just a means to an end, it felt like. So last Monday, the Dudley's faced Regal Instorment and the tables match. Uh, they hit three D on Storm and went to fine tables under the ring, of course, but there weren't any because tables Chief Morley stole all the tables.
Speaker 1: I know there's more under there.
Speaker 2: That was the only one, and he came out with one table and the Dudley's went to attack him, and then three minute Warning jumped them. He fucked them up, and then uh they put Devon through a table, with Storm and Regal helping to win the match. So Dudley's their entrance is going on. Still the commentary table is at like on the stage during this era, so it's like the cool shot of like Jr. And Lawler like facing the camera, but behind them is the ring in the area. Actually, I thought that was fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah it was. It was super WCW pill.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great you know what. That's right, that is what that was. You think that's why they did it during the Bischoff.
Speaker 1: Era, I imagine, so just to I think it was just separated from SmackDown, right, So he was probably like, dude, this probably looks awesome. He's right, it does look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jery soon, ladies and gentlemen. At the top of our program, you heard from Eric Bischoff, but you heard from Eric Beschoff in Spanish, which I was like, did I? Yeah? Is that why I didn't fucking like what was going on here on our shatellite feed? And Lalas says, oh, how that happened? And Jera says, well, it's one of those technical glitches all I can change. We made a mistake, and then Jr. Recaps the entire Bitschoff things, saying that he's you know, yes, he's not here. Fucking Chief Morley's in control and he's trying to get Austin Sein siealed and delivered to sign a raw hopefully by no way out and Dlauler says, oh, come Prinda Espanol. Jr.
Speaker 1: She so Chief Morley comes out here and uh, after three minute warning, makes their entrance and they're all in the ring and Chief Morley comes out here and says, you want to know why there's no ref out here?
Speaker 2: I didn't notice that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't either. I just kind of assuming he'd get in the ring. I thought there was one, he said once, because I assigned a special guest referee for this match. No, and it's fucking Rico.
Speaker 2: Rico Constantino, you look so good good to me? Yeah there because boy with the with the sideburns.
Speaker 1: Yeah nuts.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so three minute warning jumped the Dudley's from behind Rico as the ref still not in the ring. Whatever goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this match was super short. Of course, Morris serve the angle at the end here, but got some pretty cool shit like right off the rip here, so that was cool. Rosie goes for a split legged moon Salt misses. But I gotta tell you, man, the way he hit that rope was with so much velocity I thought, like that shit could break. Like he put his ass on that thing. Nuts.
Speaker 2: I was horrified because like, it's not RVD split leg style, which he does later. It's he stands on the top rope and then just drops down as first and moves off. It's fucking scary as shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he like just I mean, the velocity is nuts. Like just the way he goes down it looks awesome, especially for a dude that size.
Speaker 2: If someone sends the clip of him ever hitting that if he has because that is horrific looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is like, that's a finish I ever seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Duddy Boys then come back with a doomsday device on Jamal en Rico with the shitty fucking count. Fuck this guy.
Speaker 2: This is like maybe the most illegal bit I've ever seen in my life. So Jamal rolls up Bubba from behind as they're set up for three D. Not only is Bubba in the ropes, Jamal is holding the ropes, also leaning over the ropes. Rico also fastcalans this is on the video game, the illegal fucking bit I've ever seen. Ever, how is this possible?
Speaker 1: Yes, So it's time to go to CNA. Man, we got to get the fuck out. Not go to the Great American Bash, not the America the Undertaker back down, just go to DNA.
Speaker 2: Just leave now.
Speaker 1: So Devon attacks Rico and all the boys start scrapping in the ring here. Hell yeah, and wait a minute, is that little Spike Dudley under the ring with a table at the front of the lender here, So he comes in, Dudley dog on Jamal. The Dudley Boys hit Rosie and the crowd all in Unison. They're ready for it. Three D and they just lines them over the.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, fucking blue balled them crazy three D.
Speaker 1: I was ready for the three D.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I was ready for it. We don't get one at all.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, don't gotta save that for the pay per view.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm not watching that ship.
Speaker 1: So Bubba then mother f and bombs Spike out of the ring on a three minute warning. Yeah, go ahead, get out of here.
Speaker 2: It's our heat.
Speaker 1: So we go to pre tape. Bishoff is with his limo driver outside the car in the dark, looking at a.
Speaker 2: Map, because that's what you do when you're lost.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and three. You got the big ass map. I don't know where the hell we are.
Speaker 3: That's me John navigat my dad, yelling at me.
Speaker 2: My mom.
Speaker 1: I remember my mom. We would print. She would print out like forty map West pages. Yeah, dude, and like she's like please flip the She like stay with them together, It's like, please flip to the next page for the thing. And I'm like, oh, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, I think that's how the boys used to get to towns.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maps and map quests, like just printed ship. Yeah, like that was probably this era still.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: Dude, my dad and my dad's like navigating the roads like yeah, just get on I eighty, go all the way east so you'll be good, just fallow, Like what the.
Speaker 1: Hell are you talking about? Yeah, you just take ninety five all the way down there. You take it right, you're there.
Speaker 3: You gotta go back. And yeah, I'm like, I don't know what the fuck you talk about, Dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I don't even think about it, like I legit just like if I if I miss an exit, oh well, and I'll just take the next one.
Speaker 2: Everyone else the next one. Not everyone is like that, though, James. They will fucking rear you off the road to get to that exist peoples. Yeah, crazy, I'm so bad.
Speaker 3: I'll just put like directions to my house and I already know how to get there. I'll just put on my phone anyway, like I already know if there's a cop up here. I need to I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know. So Stone Cold is in the Raw magazine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think I remember this being a big deal at the time, the Stone Cold Truth, and it was like supposed to be kind of a shooty thing that I think was half shoot and like more to build an angle for like Rock and Triple H when he comes back, if he was to come back in that way, so like they talk about that, but he's also pretty much, you know, talking directly about guys that he can come back and feud with. So I think it was you know, but I remember it's being like a big thing. And Jared says, you know, okay, we both read this. It's amazing. Austin used some very colorful language described the Rock, describe Triple H, his dish taste of some of the management. W W E. Stone could truth is on a magazine you want to subscribe? You see, I'm on the screen one HIXI shop. Uh And Lawler says, oh, I can't believe he said. Triples comes out here all jacked up and well, uh, I don't know what that was. That like a steroid thing he was plying here.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know. He looked like off camera. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He got nervous. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was fed a line and he said, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fuck you. He says that backfill.
Speaker 1: So gold Dustin Booker t versus William Marigo and Lance storm Or for the tag titles tonight, Yeah, we are six days and twenty three hours hands some change. So fis shop's job evaluation. Little countdown on the screen there.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, I mean, like probably an unnecessary countdown. Nobody's gonna keep tracking us this. She's like twenty six days longer. I don't know how what it was. It was fucked up.
Speaker 3: It was six days. It was six days.
Speaker 2: Next, well, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: But no one keep tracking it for real, no case whatever.
Speaker 2: So next up, ladies and gentleman Tommy Dreamer, Tommy Dreamer. I will give it to the guy. Man. Tommy Dreamer has probably given himself so many more years in the w w E by being the guy that will wrestle on the show, in the pay per view or the rest. Like the brand shirt. He is the brand shirt.
Speaker 1: And nobody eat ship as much as Tommy Dreamer.
Speaker 2: He will do it man and like and he did it man and uh Lilli and Garcia says and his opponent. But then four men walk onto the stage an unidentified groups. It's Triple H Rick Flair, Batista and Randy Orton. Triple H is on crutches, and Jared says, here's a deep hematoma. I mean, god damn, he's got blood cloud. He's gonna die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. He's got the biggest humor tone wherever.
Speaker 2: She got. That's our name for axiom because the dv woma he flips you off, does you immediately?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: So triple H I think got the hemortomer at a house show when he went for the leaping knee that he does and he hit rv D's elbow.
Speaker 1: It's always, it is always.
Speaker 3: It was rd's fault too.
Speaker 2: Probably, Robb, you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound bad.
Speaker 2: What about a hempotoma is awesome?
Speaker 3: WHOA you jumped like Spider Man.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know I was working tests this weekend. So fucking Dreamers standing in the middle ring. He has a Singapore cane. He's standing in his ground. As these dudes circle the ring, Orton gets in to jump them. Dreamer swings the cane, misses, and then but he used to gets in and just spears the ship out of him. And then for some reason they probably could have got out of this quicker. They all take turns just kicking his Assla.
Speaker 1: Was like figuring out what movie was gonna do to him. He's like, go figure out drop the knee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, is he does all of these things surprisingly enough, And Jared says, but why for what re reason? And Los says, I don't know me. They don't like Tommy d just a fair.
Speaker 1: Everyone's show period. They're jumping everybody.
Speaker 2: Triple Edge gets a mic and he says, today makes the beginning of a new era. Uh, you've seen in this industry. Just like in life, everything evolves and what you've seen this ring before you is the greatest example of evolution you will ever see. The Funck is the name of this group. I don't know what's going on here. The new era the example. He puts over Flair, sixteen time champion, greatest pro wrestler of all time, Flair, they're staring at the hardcam, just rubbing his hands crazy menacingly.
Speaker 1: He's getting gas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Trouble says, there's no one better than Flair and all the things Flair represents I am today and Jerr says, es debatable and truly says, I've taken all the attributes and I put him in the Ultimate package and I put them in a body that every man out there wishes he had exceput at heumor tomer uh and every single one of every single one of you women out there want to be with. And he topped it off with a mind made for the business. I mean, he just fucking jerks himself off here forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean right in front of Rick Flair and stole.
Speaker 2: His He absorbed it in real time. You could see it happening. Puts over a Batista, Batista six foot five, three hundred and twenty five pounds of genetic stopping power, unbridled destruction. What's the name of this group?
Speaker 1: This is the four Horsemen.
Speaker 2: And he says, in a war win all seems lost. You got your biggest gun and you blow them all away.
Speaker 1: Shit, I take wimbley gun, I put the street.
Speaker 2: And Randy Orton the business is in his blood, third generation superstar. The man has every gift a man could be given. Randy Orton is the diamond. Actually, Randy Orton is the call that be squeezed into the next diamond. Sorry, you kind of suck right now. Randy had to fix outline there. Apologies.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes ago. Randy Orton was backstage with Mark Jinderrack. He looked at him and they looked at each other eye. He said ass and they broke out laughing for twenty minutes. Trimley said, if you don't get your fucking ass over here right now with the on put the suit on.
Speaker 2: He beat gin dragon, crutching, you will never be an evolution. Send this guy to help. Can we throw into an electrical box and.
Speaker 1: Nat that figured out already?
Speaker 2: There's multiple electrical boxes we could fucking do it.
Speaker 1: There's only one that fucking is triggered to kill gold dust.
Speaker 2: All right. Really, just everything happens for a reason. It's just a natural process of evolution. I don't know what this fucking group is leaning towards you. I really don't understand this.
Speaker 1: I'm still I'm still gonna go with the four horsemen. This could possibly be the four horsemen.
Speaker 2: I like the example. That was a good shout.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unbridled destruction maybe not a bad one.
Speaker 3: That's good, that's good.
Speaker 2: I like the big gis gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah that works, big gun.
Speaker 2: Cold diamond r buddy. He says, if you don't have what it takes, an evolution will leave you behind. So if you wake up one day and you're lying in a hospital bed and you're all beat up and you're wondering to yourself, what in the hell happened, then there's just one answer for you. Evolution has passed you by. How was their cash phrase, the passer buyers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the themers All good news.
Speaker 3: Actually, I like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I hope they figure this out here soon.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this will work.
Speaker 3: I think evolution passed me by because I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I guess from what I understand anyways, that this was legit. Just Triple A said he wanted to do the four Horsemen.
Speaker 2: I mean that looks right to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was like the general idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it worked out. I mean I do like evolution. I think it was a cool gimmick and a cool group and cool theme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you can, yeah, you surround the show. I mean they were all they were all treated like big deals. So yeah, yeah, Rick flair ship on Carlito that one time was you don't want to be here.
Speaker 2: You think you can just fuck Tory Wilson me, buddy.
Speaker 1: So he goes So they go back to stage, Scott Steiner's doing curls with the bay. Oh yeah, man, Terry asked Scott Steiner if he's physically prepared for his match with christ Jericho tonight, because, uh, you know what, let's just look at the footage.
Speaker 2: This is the most WWE pilled Scott Steiner ever because if anyone had fucking question if he was ready, he had a seven minute screaming session prepared before you even said a word. Man, I was like, okay, well, maybe he's got something on the back end. So they go to the footage and it's two weeks ago. Orton jumps them, then Flair jumps them to Steiner like takes out Flair, but Batista jumps them again. Triple H comes out attacks them. They bloody Steiner and hit him with a pedigree. Then last Monday, the same thing happens. They jump Steiner and then bust them open with the degree. Hey, I think this is awesome. I think we get one more week out of that one.
Speaker 1: The fuck you, Scotty dude.
Speaker 3: They told him somewhere, yeah, we'll get you on the backside. Get a promise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Steiner was just like, I got a hurt foot like, I'm just glad to be right now. Like I hates Triple H.
Speaker 2: She hates legendarily hates Triple hs like probably still to this day, probably talk ship like like. But man, yes, So they kick his asked for weeks and then it comes back and Sinner says, I'm taking care of business the way I always have with these, and he flexes in front of the camera and I'm like, no, no, no, no, you have more to say. No, get back here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been nerved completely, probably, but you just gotta shut the funk up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That was the coolest part.
Speaker 3: With you know, oh ship, here we go.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're probably legendary.
Speaker 1: Oh man, just thinking about the legendary ship. He could have dropped on Triple Wow. Triple H would have fucking wow.
Speaker 3: Ready order is the biggest triple ah. But you said.
Speaker 2: That was so I wish you would have died already. Alright.
Speaker 1: You know, how was Rick Blair not dead? You know? I see him. I saw him back in the old company, and I'm over here. You're still alive, you know you? But instead he just goes, yeah, I'm gonna win tonight, and he just flexes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Like, I imagine.
Speaker 1: His arm looks fucking crazy. I just want to make sure we understand that Snder's arm is like bulging out of them.
Speaker 2: You can't the man himself like, yeah, he's still gigantic, like but like, I mean, I imagine he had slipped up a few times already. I think this is probably all right. We're probably past that you're gonna suck my dick or what match and ship like that.
Speaker 1: So he was like, fuck you?
Speaker 2: He did? He did?
Speaker 3: He beat up like already is that you.
Speaker 2: And Kristinsky game on a bunch of.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, why would you if I saw this, dude, he came in and night one if fuck you, I've been like, wow, this might be the wrestler to say this something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, dude, I would just give him my time every week. See what he says? I mean, what's the worse?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm sorry, fuck Mark Dre.
Speaker 1: So they go to a pre tape. Bischoff is now at Stone Colds Home and this was verified and confirmed by Jim Ross.
Speaker 2: That is oh that Stone Colchouse. Okay, yeah loless is that also's places bigger than the Alamo? Yeah? Oh yeah, that Stone Cold house.
Speaker 1: By the way, this ship looks medieval, man.
Speaker 2: It looks fucking crazy. Yeah, I don't walk over.
Speaker 1: This and diabolo and you're fighting a demon from hell. This place looks crazy.
Speaker 2: You can have this red redemption. You're getting hognots and doing off the roof.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: So Bischoff stops at the door and he composes himself. He knocks on the door, and a random cowboy opens the door. We I mean, like, we get the guy's name, but I have no context of who this fucking guy is. This for all I know is the dark Side Brother. I don't know who the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy is awesome.
Speaker 3: Does he live there? Does he work for Stone? Is this guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like he just lives in the lower half of Stoekills out set.
Speaker 1: My name is Buford.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good one. I'm Eric Bischoff. You've seen You've seen Stone Cold Hell, know what I mean? No, he told me I was demeaning here. I was supposed to be stone Cold here at his house. Who are you?
Speaker 1: I'm My name Isord, Buford. What's the fuck is so funny that my name is Beautiford.
Speaker 3: That's on the covers of the.
Speaker 1: Name.
Speaker 2: Sorry man, Yeah, well, I was supposed to need stone Cold here, Like, where's where's stone Cold?
Speaker 1: His ass went down to the Longhorn Saloon.
Speaker 2: The Longhorn Saloon?
Speaker 1: Do I have to repeat everything? The Longhorn Saloon is where Steve Boston went.
Speaker 2: Where the hell is the Longhorn Saloon?
Speaker 1: Well, if you go about fifteen paces out there, you'll find it. It's not a big town.
Speaker 2: Kidding me?
Speaker 1: Why you keep saying my name?
Speaker 2: Listen, I came a long way. Are you absolutely sure Stone Cold is not here?
Speaker 1: I live here. My name is Beford. Of course I would go if he's here or not. If you say my name time. Once you get off my property right.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna go to Longford Saloon and bendera.
Speaker 1: How about you just get the hell off my property. I don't care where you go, Sorry, Betting, I think we get fired drove to I know where's at.
Speaker 2: That's like pretty much exactly how the conversation with like Beuford does not fun with this dude.
Speaker 1: I love that Buford was so confrontational. Yeah, hey, Bischoff because he likes to run over people. You know, Bischoff loves to take control of the situation. He was like Beuford. You got a problem, I'll kill you. What are you laughing at? Huh? Oh?
Speaker 2: Ship Jr. Says Oh, that ain't far from Austin's house. King and Lawler says, who's Beauford? Who the fuck said that? Somebody says, I got three shotguns and I all got your name on it.
Speaker 3: Dude, surely there's a pair with Bord.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: He saves Austin and Mattress and comes back.
Speaker 2: In no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gotta be a pair of Forford. Right, you can't just show this guy name.
Speaker 1: One more time.
Speaker 2: You got a problem my name? Fuck?
Speaker 3: He comes into the shotgun no way out in saves Austin.
Speaker 2: This is the two thousand and three dark Side. He comes on a shot gun.
Speaker 3: Because business said his name.
Speaker 2: Legit, two thousand and three dark Side, Brother Tody, that's what this is.
Speaker 1: Cool man, I'm down with this guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you care for. He's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: So uh. Jazz returned last week from injury, and she attacked tris Stratus.
Speaker 2: Dude, she attacked tris Stratis and said, I'm gonna give you all the moves ever tris Stratus.
Speaker 1: She looks as shocked that you think Jazz was gonna come back as a baby face or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe she like thought Jazz got fired. He's like, oh, fuck, what you're doing here? That's funnier, that's even funnier. She thought Jazz is gonna come back on the face.
Speaker 1: I thought you were.
Speaker 2: She stomps, so, yeah, Victoria, she pushed his Victoria out of the way. I think like they laid out Trish steviean Victoria. He did. Jazz stomps her out, hits her with the bitch clamp, which is an awesome fucking name for a move. It's the hooking ladder, the uh who else does this move? Glam slam, jaded, everyone does his fucking move, the beauty sleep. Yeah, I does it as well, uh d d teaser, Fisherman buster and then an stf I said, holy ship, this is an unreal beatdown, just on her moves.
Speaker 1: So we have Victoria with Stephen Richards facing off against Molly Holly non time that year. Victoria is the champion currently and j R. Says that Molly Holly looks.
Speaker 2: Like Stevie Nicks, what the fuck are you wearing?
Speaker 1: Not to be confused with Stevie Rayvaughn or his brother or his So Molly, Molly and Victoria gotta give it to him. Man, they'd a solid group of like just woman's wrestlers for this division right now.
Speaker 2: They fucking put on a fucking good match here.
Speaker 1: Man had a good match. Man had a nice little angle at the end there.
Speaker 2: Story.
Speaker 1: So Molly starts going to work here. It was cool to see a nice lock up. Victoria keeps trying to overpower here, but Molly knows enough technical work to get out of the stuff here in the shines, that's pretty cool. Molly hits some beautiful arm drags here, just crisp. Yeah. Victoria hits the torture rack sidewalk slam for two and takes over from here. She goes for the Widow's Peak, but Molly gets down and fires back with a violence party with the kicks.
Speaker 2: Dude. At one point, Victoria set Molly up for a suplex. I don't know why this, Like Jay, I just must have needed to say something. Victoria's sent her up for a supplex and Jared says a front facedock here by this Jezebel.
Speaker 1: Molly goes for the razzle dazzle, but Victoria hits her and then hits the Widow's peak and wins the match.
Speaker 2: What do you speak is a sick fucking move. I don't know if this has a name yet here or not. I mean Stevie I think was yelling it, but like on commentary this, oh shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awesome too. Yeah, I mean, like just just really solid work here. I was. It was a very nice surprise to see them. They didn't get a lot of time or anything, but they put together a good match here, and I was really happy with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I super enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Victoria goes to pick Molly Holly up, but Jazz comes in and kicks her fucking ass. So Victoria was gonna kick her ass, but then Jazz kicks her ass instead.
Speaker 2: Jazz wants to glory. She comes out, She hits Molly with the bitch climp, hits her with the DVD. She's doing all the moves again. That's all the shit running through the move set again. Victoria goes to move Jazz out of the way. I don't know if she's gonna help or like what was going on here, but Jazz pushes her and then Steven goes the reason with them. Both as they get face to face, but they look at him and he backs off. Jazz then pushes Victoria back with just like a couple fingers and picks Molly up and hits her with another DD. This is I don't know where this angle goes or if it looks like it could go somewhere cool, but I imagine it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I imagine. Yeah, that's my same thought. I imagine this goes nowhere. My mind started racing when I saw this. I said, Wow, they got a really good like three four person shit here where like yeah, include Trish, like the idea of Victoria and Jazz in the three way Molly where Molly steals the wing because they're all up each other's ass.
Speaker 2: Like there's a lot of power dynamics do here. Yeah, there's like a cool power dynamic with Victoria, Jazz and Stevie. Like you know, there's cheating. Get out of there.
Speaker 1: They definitely don't do anything cool here. Up.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think so at all. If you tell me I'm.
Speaker 1: Wrong, I love to hear great. Uh, Yeah, I don't think so. So backstage, the big gold one is here. Let's go with the hair. He looks great.
Speaker 2: He's here with Booker t Okay, so I was confused at first. It's like gold Dust is. It's just it's a tight shot in Goldust with the wig, and I'm like, oh shit, Okay, Booker t comes in and the shot goes wide. Goldust was just kneeling down next to ww drunk in the parking lot. Oh. Sure, it's a long night, I guess yeah. I mean he had a lot on his mind. Well, Booker's fired up jams and Booker says, what I'm dog, you ready to go do this? I'm ready, I'm hype. Let's go do this thing, dog. And Goldis is a little more somber. He says, Listen, man, last couple of weeks, you and singles competition unparalleled. You're capable of so much more. I'm like, wow, this is a good fucking angle. Booker says, look, man, forget about that ship. We got business to handle. Man, Let's fucking go get these titles. And Golda says, listen, why go out there for another five to six months and chase those titles when you're you know you can do so much more, And like Booker starts to get like sad. He's like, we talking about man and Golda says, yeah, man, we got these shots tonights and those titles should be ours. But let's make a deal. If we go out there and win, that's great. If we don't, we go our separate ways. I don't like it, but you're capable of more. And I'm like, oh, man, no, this is sad as shit, but I love this fucking angle.
Speaker 1: What if I just got third in an electrical box? What happened?
Speaker 2: Book? They're gonna kill me? Did I don't?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like there's like thoughtful thinking here. And then they're like, yeah, why do we still went to an electrical box, like so.
Speaker 2: Much more than could have did. Yeah, you're right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Just kill just kill this guy.
Speaker 3: Come on, Book, I'm said, I read the run sheet. Tonight I get thrown into a box.
Speaker 2: Fuck, come on, man, No, we don't got to I read the episode.
Speaker 3: I'd love to do more with you, man, but I'm getting beat up by Evolution tonight.
Speaker 2: I also read on the sheet we we do absolutely nothing in this tag match. I mean it's just no moves in this match.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know, there's nothing we could do, buddy.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just six minutes a heat book. I don't know what to tell you. No, it's good. Go on, we can we can, dude, go on. So yeah, Booker says, listen if that's the way you feel, all right, and Cola says, I love you, and book says, listen, we're gonna go out there. We're gonna get our tunnles back. We're gonna bounce on LANCEO and Regel's punk ass. Now can you dig that? The crowd yells sucker, and then they both headed the gorilla. This is an overact.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I love this team and I love yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, me fucking too, man, me too. They should have a run in dp W.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should get thrown to an electrical box.
Speaker 2: Kill this man now after we throw christ Danger at one for shitting in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Booker T and Gold Dust versus William Regal and Lance Storm tax team titles. If Booker T and gold doest lose, they will separate.
Speaker 2: That sucks. That sucks.
Speaker 1: Well. The refs check Regal and Storm for weapons before they even get to the ring. He says, I know one of y'alls cheating.
Speaker 2: Well, don't worry, Gold just look at the sheeting or not, he.
Speaker 1: Said, don't she just kick my ass. That's all you good? I know this guys just lose like a lot of dance.
Speaker 2: I'm as well killing just and my shit here please.
Speaker 1: It plays the World tag team title Stinger, but it's the old Attitude era titles, so yes, I don't know if they just switched these out or you know. Catch gold Dust gets control on lance Storm early hits that drop down.
Speaker 2: Upper cut bit, good move, good move.
Speaker 1: Tags in Booker t gold Dust gold Dust ass is worn out like his gear, his ass.
Speaker 2: Well also his face pain. It didn't even look like it was fully done for the match. Like, I don't know, that's just a story.
Speaker 3: Write whatever you want to warn gear.
Speaker 1: Please yeah, please, just.
Speaker 2: Why does lam Storm do a shoot st o on?
Speaker 1: Booker T forgot what the hell is going on? So Booker starts beating the ship out lance Store with these chop Storm that just says all right, Strigo gets tragged in starts to the uppercuts. Booker hits that kick, that backwards kick and that it's a double team move with gold Dust where gold Dust does in. The comes off with a single axe handle one last time. The big gold one is in and the arena is electric, right, Well, I could feel the energy in the room. They know this team's not breaking up. Gold Dust better watched off for the electricity, gold Dust, it's a jackknife bin for it too, and then a fucking huge joke slam dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, there was also a ton of just like everyone in the match does that. I'm like, god, fucking damn stop.
Speaker 1: Gold Dust, House of Fire with the Manhattan Dramas ship big Sean line. I said, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Power slam, big Ash.
Speaker 1: Check the ass on this, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's worn out.
Speaker 1: Gold gold Dust then accidentally hits Booker because of Landstorm, and then land Storm. Oh my god, Lance Storm beats gold Dust the big gold one mind you with a leg lariat. No, no, what happened to gold Dust?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Not even the super kick?
Speaker 2: Come on, not even the super kick, dude. I saw him hit the fucking the fun leg larry the heel kick, and I'm like, this feels like the finish, but there's this is a fucking falsey, right, It's not a falsey. They didn't cheat the beat them. Gold Dust sucks.
Speaker 1: This legendary tag team is all over boys, Big Gold It might be done.
Speaker 2: Oh Manning Storm still champions. I hate this fucking show.
Speaker 1: Booker teeth, then grabs a mic and says, hey, man, we got nothing to be ashamed about. I kind of want to keep this team going on. Be completely honest, this kind of is I see what they be doing him. Man, I read the sheet, gold Dust. You don't kind of go to the bag.
Speaker 2: Please don't go to the bag. Uh yeah, Booker says, you ain't got nothing to be ashamed about. We ain't got nothing that should be ashamed about. It's not your fault, not my fault.
Speaker 1: We just just lost to a leg lariat. It might be his fault. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tried a little more. But maybe Goldest was on the mission to get electrocuted tonight. I mean, who knows well, Booker says, listen, it's fine of it all. I might have said nothing before, but we had one hell of a run, dude. Booker is doing this like emotional speech, or at least trying to make it be we had one hell of a run. And then someone from the crowd yells you dumb.
Speaker 3: Gold Is like, you're right, I do suck.
Speaker 2: What have you, bitch, and Booker says, listen, if you still feel the same as far as me and you go in our different ways, I can respect that, but I enjoyed every second we had together, and I love you, and let's finish it with our heads up. And then both of them hug and the crowd cheers. I'm like, oh then, and this is where I thought evolution would just be here and jump them. But that's not what happens.
Speaker 1: No, it's even crazier than that.
Speaker 2: It's insane what happens. Actually, in fact, it's fucking unbelievable how it happens.
Speaker 1: Rv D Versus Kane is later tonight, and so is Sinner versus jericha number one Contenders match.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I'm a restling Kane.
Speaker 1: Oh this is awesome free tape. You knew the match the whole time. Right pre tape. We are at the Longhorn Saloon and Bischoff comes in and just fucking takes a due sea at the bar. I'll be taking that.
Speaker 2: Excuse me their texts and the bartender says, hey, what can I do for you? And Bischoff says, how about a martini? Hold the olive. They all start laughing at him. One of the bartenders now pulls out a dog. What the dog doing.
Speaker 3: Is that the first ever?
Speaker 1: Like legit, what the dog doing? This is.
Speaker 2: Wild market down on the calendars and day in history.
Speaker 1: This is the darkest day in history.
Speaker 2: There's a dog at the bar. Electric gold stat killed test. Dude. That was for me, So Becham says, all right, great goose with a twist. I love.
Speaker 3: Martini is all all alcohol. So he's drinking beer.
Speaker 1: You want a beer or not? Yeah, they only have brands, Tony, it's just beer.
Speaker 2: Gold Beer is fine.
Speaker 3: Texas is just beer, just a beer. I'll take a beer.
Speaker 2: Bartender says, you ain't around from here to these parts. Huh, says no, And he says, listen, y'all haven't seen Stone Cold Steve Austin, have you? And they all have and say, oh, yeah, a big old boy was in here. Big ass boy is And then one of the girls says, yeah, he with the nice abs and the DIBs quite well. As what did you think?
Speaker 1: As I did think he was asked, I thought, I thought you said yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought, oh, I thought she said abs.
Speaker 1: That's no, no, no, it probably definitely was abs. But like ass is what I.
Speaker 3: Thought I thought, Because he's the gene shorts, you know, the ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I he's got the ass.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. Yeah, they were just riffing here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, the guy says, yeah, yeah, he was in here, and uh, you know, he was supposed to meet what's your name again. I don't know how glad he was to meet you. You don't know you w W.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Like, oh you're Eric, Michel, I love, it's just Ford life the motorcycle. He says. I don't know if he's your friend, but he came here looking for you. Michel says, and forget all about just tell me where he is. He went to the bar down the street. What bar, well, of course the silver Dollar Archie Blues And Benchell says silver dollar Archie Blue. Yes, what the hell is an Archie Blue? And the girl says, oh, it's you know, basement you go downstairs, saw dust on the floor, And Benche says, listen, I'll tell you what. I fucking wiss peanuts on the floor. I'll tell you what. The guys you can get a martini over there, I'll get that's it.
Speaker 1: We're like so far past. You say, yeah, brother, you can get yourself martini. Ass that is insane man.
Speaker 2: So he's going to the Shover Dollar Archie Blues.
Speaker 1: I definitely drink at the Long Horn Saloon. That seems like a fun place to drink cool.
Speaker 2: I got no gray Goose with the twist or whatever.
Speaker 3: I just drink beersh You got whiskey too, if you want that. That's all they got.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for Caine versus Rob Van dam.
Speaker 2: So last Monday, Caine got triple team by Flair Batista.
Speaker 1: I just happening to everybody on the show. Every single match, there's a pre tape where Evolution is picking their ass.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So RVD does his taunt here to start the match. Kane hits a line and goes for a pen and gets it too.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Hey, Kane? Your boys still, why did you do that?
Speaker 1: Well, someone's gotta win the match, you know yet, So RVD hits a split leg and moonsalt for a two, very different than one earlier. Yeah, Lawler says, I know what RVD should do.
Speaker 2: He should have ripped Kane's mask.
Speaker 1: Off and he'll run away and would cut out all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but leg here from RVD.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good strategy. Honestly.
Speaker 2: I actually so.
Speaker 1: Rv D does the mic awesome dive to the outside.
Speaker 2: It does, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Must be misremembering how much he did this. I uh, for some reason in my brain. He doesn't do this very often, but we watched now where he does it like every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe because in the games he didn't. He would do the like hilo.
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, yeah, sure. I like this though.
Speaker 2: It's cool me fucking too, and it makes him huge.
Speaker 1: So rv D goes up for the five star frog splash to win the match, but Jeff Hardy is here with a fish and he pushes rv D off the ropes. If anyone at w W got word of Jeff Hardy's fish story with Matt, oh my, he definitely would have come to the ring a lot with a fish.
Speaker 2: It would have been his gimmick. He would have been the fisherman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would have been.
Speaker 2: I got his idea. He'd be a fish man.
Speaker 6: Hey, buddy, So okay, I'm like flower, Okay, rv D and Jeff feuding.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that's fucking weird. But then Jeff Jeff gets in the ring, bows up to Kane and just slaps him as hard as possible in the face. I said, what the fuck is happening? Then Kan goozles Jeff Choke slams him to hell already gets in the ring. Him and Can are cool now because Kan says, get the fuck up ship, Get the fuck up there. That ship will so rbody goes up and hits a five star from like a million miles away. He turns in the air and hits it. Kane does the cane pyro Kane's music hits. I am so confused.
Speaker 1: I mean boys, you know, boys will be boys, Brothers will be brothers. You gotta fight sometimes you come out the other side the boys are bad, dude, like yes, baby tax titles on the horizon.
Speaker 2: Kin getting fired up and when he said the fuck up.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah, that was awesome. I was super confused. And why fr you came out here like this?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't remember this at all. I have a brief thing here about it, but I'll talk about it after this next part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he like when he slapped Can in the face, it was almost like he wanted him to choke Simon. It felt like he was like, yeah, he chokes him.
Speaker 2: He's a sick sadistic son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, we go backstage. Booker t is looking for gold Dust, Yeah, Zarl Hebner. Arl Hebner says, yeah, Goldust went back to his hotel.
Speaker 2: He yeah. He goes up to the Earl and he says, big Eie you see Goldie man, and all this for him, this is all correct information here. He says, yeah, he went back to his hotel. Books are I appreciate that dog? And he walks away.
Speaker 1: Now does Earl Hebner know that that is crazy news?
Speaker 2: Also? He lied?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: He, I mean, Earl is a notorious liar.
Speaker 1: I did. He told Chip Blich told.
Speaker 3: Me to tell you Booker that he went back to his hotel.
Speaker 2: And maybe that was Toby. You're right, I mean that that's fucking bullshit. I mean, Booker's got a name from Big e Come on man, Goldie man, come.
Speaker 1: On, that's why that's why Booker teased the goat and uh, well, sadly his tag tea partner. Guys, Tonight we go back. If only Earl told the truth.
Speaker 3: It's in his blood, you know what.
Speaker 2: He's got to look more into Earl Hebner's involvement with this than the.
Speaker 3: Great one will always have a job. You wish you could be me.
Speaker 2: Okay, your mama had as.
Speaker 1: These are all the things he said to Booker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, and retaining like five times.
Speaker 1: So we go to the ring. Jeff Hardy is just laying there selling he's damned yeah, and Hbk's music hits and he comes out here because he had a segment.
Speaker 2: Plan yeah, which I thought was cool. Like Sean was like, I'm gonna come, I was gonna come out here, but like, I guess I'm gonna have to talk about something else now because this guy's here. And he says, I'm gonna give you some advice free of charge. And he says, first of all, I know where you're coming from. I've been there, frustrated, conflicted, you're angry, you're hot at the world. I've been there, done that. But the biggest problem I have with you is something I call wasted potential, which is what I think you are. I'm like, oh, fucking Jeff Hardy.
Speaker 1: I guess he's taking food off my family. You should go to DNA. All this stuff you're pulling isn't working. You're at a crossroads in your career and it's decision time. Well, fifteen years ago, I had to make a decision. So I kicked my partner to the face and through and through a plate glass window, and I stuck with that. I dealt with the ramifications. Nobody liked it when I did it, But fifteen years later, I believe in my heart that I'm the better man for that decision.
Speaker 2: That's money at all. And he says, what I'm telling you is not next week, not tomorrow, but today. You need to make a decision to stick with it, and you deal with the ramifications. Tonight. You tell these people who Jeff Hardy is gonna be. And Jeff snatches the mic from him, said, you don't know I am. You want fish? You got fish on your shirt?
Speaker 1: Was plate.
Speaker 2: He goes after Sean, but Sean sweet shin music. Some everyone pops Shawn's music hits and Sean shrugs and just starts dancing.
Speaker 1: Time T and a Buddy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I looked it up because I was like, I don't remember this at all. So this was like a legit brief heel turned for him like this was like for a few weeks. He like he lost the booker T the week before this and Booker or sorry, Jeff jumped him after the match, but Booker just like kicked his ass, and I guess that also happened to rv D like the week before that, so like they were trying to do He'll Turn with him and then it ended like a month later when he saved Stacey from an attack by Christian.
Speaker 1: He will Turn Jeff hardy in this era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean feels weird now. I say that as a guy that like I love the TNA Heel Turn. I don't know if I'm one of a few, but I thought it was cool as fuck. Obviously it didn't end great.
Speaker 1: It only last It only lasted like a few weeks.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, maybe a month if that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this, well he up, but sorry, that wasn't on you. Sorry, So we get a pre tape here, Shaan O'Hare here, Shaan O'Hare is here to talk to you about not doing your taxes. That's really.
Speaker 2: Damn. I mean, he's just kind of spitting here.
Speaker 3: He's got some good ideas.
Speaker 1: Explore some of these ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's say, you're nothing but a slave to the government. They're still in your money, your hard earned money, So why do you even need to pay taxes? They're nothing but a scam. This is a Shawan O'Hair promo. Do I have to keep saying this so people don't think.
Speaker 3: Saying this?
Speaker 2: And who's gonna know? You think the I R. S. Is gonna have time to go after a little guy like you. Way too busy tailing the big fish. Who's the someh.
Speaker 1: Somebody get this guy the funk out of this company.
Speaker 2: It's like an unbelievable roster of guys lining up to give him fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, it's about to be a grand exodus here in a second.
Speaker 2: Besides paying taxes, an un American, remember what our forefather said, no taxation without representation, And right now Shaan O'Hair said that, right now, your elected officials are not doing a very good job of representing you. What has your government done for you? This could be anybody taking that part, but shon hair specifically said it here. Think about it. Who needs your money more? You are filthy rich uncle Sam. Hey, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. This is a crazy gimmick. I okay, So I like this, Like I thought this was different and like the promos were fun. It leads to like absolutely.
Speaker 1: Nothing it I had no idea what it was he was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: It's just he's just, uh, he's maybe that's an advocate.
Speaker 1: But I don't get like what was that going to do in the ring?
Speaker 2: I guess no, I don't think they did either, because he debuts and he's with Roddy Piper and then like that's kind of like it was it like I thought he was going to be like a cult leader, like have a group. I do fucking too. I thought Seana Hair was sick, Seawn tom Bam god damn it, widow Makers and yeah he could like he had crazy like height on his jumps and shit spinning me and like he looked like a million bucks. Yeah so I mean, but you know, I just I guess that's how it is. Sometimes that's the.
Speaker 1: Way she Yeah. Maven versus Delo Brown with Teddy.
Speaker 2: Long, this could go down in the history books. Is maybe one of the most heatless matches I've ever watched my time.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, so first off, Mayvie comes out here, this crowd is going there, they were rupted. I mean this.
Speaker 2: Maybe I watched off different.
Speaker 1: Mavon's reaction is crazy, and then Delo's music hits.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, right, okay, you cut.
Speaker 1: The hair dryer off completely.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 2: I remember there was a match to come after this sweet Maven theme song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was surprised, like they turned it up crazy for Maven's interest, and then Delo they just turned it off and you could hear what it actually sounded like in the arena.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, was man fucking dead? That's funny as ship though, you're right and uh, Jared says, Kang, are you down with the Brown? And Lolas says, I'm beginning to get down with the Brown and Jesse Oh Teddy Long has and hey, that's not Teddy Long anymore. It's Theodore. I've known him for fifteen years and he's always been Teddy.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, okay, fuck.
Speaker 2: You man, I mean I want the goddamn no, fuck you man. I want to call you fucking gym man, you shoun of a bitch, Jim, fuck you.
Speaker 1: So we started with Mayving and Dealer Brown. Here, Dealer hits a shoulder tackle.
Speaker 2: He said, stay down, dude. You could hear I mean, I'm stopped. We couldn't hear them call the whole match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this place. I mean this was your go get your ice.
Speaker 2: Cold drink sandwich.
Speaker 1: So Maven is still early in his career, so we're still doing a lot of basic stuff here. Yes, Mayven hits a double line and then does like an inside spinning heel kick for a two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, a couple of flash pins for a two from Mavon and a second root Bulldog gets a two, and then Dealer hits the sky High and it's all over.
Speaker 2: It's only two thousand and three. Dela was pretty over for a minute, like.
Speaker 1: Like crazy, like putting this here is nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah what Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just saw Sean Michael's coming out here. We had canand like these guys never had a chance. Like at some point, once you see a bigger star, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't I don't want to see this any you can't come back down. Yeah, sure that's a that's a fucking great way to look at it. You're right, but I mean, yeah, this match also, it's not like the match was given them much anyway.
Speaker 1: But maybe Green, you know, neda Long cuts the primo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gets in the ring and he tells the ref to fuck off, and he raises Delo's arm himself and Theodore along says Delo Brown victorious once again. Now, Delo Brown, since he's joined up with Theodore Long, he's undefeated and you know something to play. It's gonna stay that way.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I've got one thing to say before I leave this ring tonight, and that is everybody in the w W, everybody all over the world, and everybody's here tonight. I want you to say with me, down with the Brown, let me hear it, down with the Come on, what's the matter? Come on Brown?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: And j R. Gets pissed. Oh, Dilo thinks you're all chatting for me? Ain't nobody chatting?
Speaker 1: Which all Aerena is fucking silent right now, crowd, So damn.
Speaker 3: We go up to the press box.
Speaker 1: Triple H as Orton and Batista if they know what they're doing to Steiner and Jericho. They say yeah, and then they.
Speaker 2: Leave and Josh, what's that all about? Well, sadly, it's not exactly what.
Speaker 1: They didn't listen at all.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what fucking thought the thing they thought they were supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I don't either. They must have not understood the planet at all. You guys remember what you were supposed to do tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Triple Ay said, you guys should attack Scott Steyer Chris Jericho. What they heard? We should kill gold Dust.
Speaker 2: We should specifically find gold Dust and then kill him. Yeah, what thew We got that?
Speaker 1: No problem?
Speaker 2: Oh good, well then go do that. That's good.
Speaker 1: So we got a pre tape here. Eric Bischoff has made it to Archie Blue Silver Dollar.
Speaker 2: Archie Blues only in Texas, of course. And uh, he's in there. He's drinking a beer at the bar. Bishop says, excuse me, Stone, call Steve Auston. You seen him and the bar. Tamer says, Sto, yeah, dude, stonehooon huh.
Speaker 1: Which is nuts, by the way.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, it is nuts, but especially because there's a picture of her with stone Colds right.
Speaker 1: In front right there, you with Stone Cold right here?
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: So you know where Stone Cold is? Who's that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I call him Steve Williams.
Speaker 2: About the nuts. Don't get me fucking don't get me started.
Speaker 1: Man, I mean, hold on right, not just thinking about doctor.
Speaker 2: You got goddamn Maven on this show. Don't fucking talk about doctor death. Oh she is sorry, whoa you? Ben Joel says, what do you mean him? Well, geez dude, they said they told me that the Argy Blue Sauna, Silver Dollar Bar, stone Cold stas to be here. She says, I haven't seen him. I guess he slipped out of here. And Beel said he slipped out this guy right here in the picture. He where is he? She just says, I can't fucking help you, man, And it just says fine. Walks away from the bar and he walks by to the boys playing pool and they're laughing. Benchell stops. He has a drink in his say. He says, what the fuck is so funny? And the guy says, something's real funny. Stone Cold's not here and you're not gonna sign him, And in a week Vince is gonna can your ass.
Speaker 1: Wow, Avid viewer, he's fucked into road. Yeah, this is like this is I know that Macho could answer Today's raw just like this. He was gonna say, he just does I know he answers just like they said. Stone Call's not here and you're not gonna sign it. And in a week Vince is gonna can your.
Speaker 2: Assof pop by the way big pop. Yeah, I was like, oh, that's fucking glad he's at the bar not watching Maven Versus Damn.
Speaker 1: He tuned out for that. He went to play bull instead.
Speaker 2: With the boys and he says, oh, yeah, you know that's funny, and he walks away and he turns back and he says, you know what, beers on me and Bischoff glasses. This fucking guy just shatters this glass over his head. The music in the bar stops movie style. Everyone turns and look. Bischoff is now full mounting the guy.
Speaker 3: Because when he threw the glass to like to hit him with the glass, it was like the hardest shot he could possibly ever do. And then he like falls over on top of the guy because he does it so hard, and.
Speaker 2: It's like, yah, ship out of him. Funny, now where Steve Austin. He isn't here because he would have gotten the same thing you just got. So the guy that's fucking trying to sign Steve as he says, you know what, I'm gonna fucking glass this guy his ship if I see this ball, bastard. Screw Austin, screw Ban Derek Texas, and screw all of you and the bar starts brewing him. Someone in the back yards go to hell.
Speaker 1: The bar in the back.
Speaker 2: He hit this dude, so fucking.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, the music stopped. They probably bio leaves. They turned the music back, going.
Speaker 3: This is normal day in Texas.
Speaker 1: Bro So we go backstage. Batisia and Orton have found gold Dust. Why and they asked, gold does say you see Scott Steiner anywhere?
Speaker 2: Dude? So, not only is gold Dust not at the hotel, but he's sitting here sad. He's a sad sat on a box gold.
Speaker 1: He's a sad gold.
Speaker 2: And he's sitting there and yeah, Orton says, hey, loser. He says, you see Scott Steiner anywhere? And gold Dust is obviously fucking sad and he ignores him. He's got his head in his hands down and Orton says, hey, loser, I said, you see Scott Steiner anywhere.
Speaker 3: Batista and Orton gotta checked, you know, locker room first to see if he was in his locker room, probably getting ready for the match. He's got to know.
Speaker 1: He could have just waited till they heard holler if you hear me.
Speaker 2: What? So Orton starts kicking gold dust as Batista is now joining in. They're fighting through pipe and Draper said, hey, whoa, whoa, what this is how this happens? Gold just didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grab that gold guy and kill him.
Speaker 2: Kill that guy. That's what Hunter told us. Can find and kill him. You know, I'm a Goldberg Gold. Oh well you.
Speaker 1: Should be a little more like punching on that information A gold guy, the big gold one. I'll be honest with you, this is the goldest guy that I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Fire. Okay, okay, So they kick gold dust as through pipe and drape. We're out in like the crowd area now and they fucking gold is trying to fight back. But the numbers, you know, then they got them with the numbers here. They're also very nicely dressed. I don't know why, I just remember.
Speaker 1: That they are. They're in the little suit like down. Yeah, sadly, it's a bad day to being an electrical box on the wall.
Speaker 2: Wrong, it's gold, be the gold guy one of two.
Speaker 1: I did not mean to kill you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that. Well, I mean, so here's what happens, which is I don't know if I ever knew. This is how it happened. So Orton throws gold dust into the wall and goldust hits the electrical box, but it's not open yet, and gold's hitting it is what opens the electrical box door style. It is exactly how it comes a fade backstage style the Orton, but he's to throw gold dust back into the wall and gold dust dies, golds gets electrocuted in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Much.
Speaker 2: God, what a fucked up day.
Speaker 1: Going everywhere?
Speaker 2: Dude, they're electric eating the ship out of him.
Speaker 3: Man, his hand is stuck in the goddamn box. His arm gets like he's like crazy and so much. The other box explodes, so.
Speaker 2: He gets fucking electrocuted. As sh it. They run with fire extinguisher. Someone yells kill the power and the fucking gold dust is laid out there. He's burned a ship.
Speaker 1: Dude, Okay, they killed gold dust. Did you can actually hear me in the back? There was tears in my eyes. I transferred their hand of the screen. Did you on the movie styles? Really that I saw that gold dust?
Speaker 2: Not fucking gold dust? Man, that's what JR does, Dude, James, Oh no, dude, somebody in the in the crowd legit does yell gold dust that was me no gold gold dust.
Speaker 1: Face. Why would gold dust know where Scott Steiner case.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm wondering too. But maybe it goes to our other theory, James, that Batista and Randy Horton don't really know anybody, so they thought this was Goldberg, and they knew that they worked together at w CW, so of course he would know what Scott's Snyder was.
Speaker 3: Or they're actually really smart they knew gold Dust was dust from w.
Speaker 2: C and they had a lifelong dream of killing him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Or or they wanted to kill.
Speaker 7: A guy, true, and they just beat up anybody. They grabbed the nearest guy and fill into an electrical box.
Speaker 2: It just so happened to be gold dust. I mean, if you had walked out of the scene video game style and came back in, Chief Morley could have been sitting there.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see that alternate universe.
Speaker 2: Reverend Deyvon could have been sitting there and you could have threw him into an electrical box. I mean, there's a lot of things that could have changed here.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But I mean the gold dust is dead.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the craziest like shit I've ever seen. They kicked this guy's ass out to an electrical box and they killed him. I mean, like really that is unbelievable, Like someone wrote that down and they said that is a great idea.
Speaker 2: There was probably no like fighting on it, Like, hm.
Speaker 1: Wow, what if what if we multi said this one? What if we started it in the match earlier in the night, and then Booker's real sad because the tag Partnyer just got killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we give gold Dust the worst night of his life. Perhaps have him lose to something shitty. I wonder if they.
Speaker 1: Ever, like if the idea was ever that he like actually died like or if it was like always gonna be He just gets a stutter.
Speaker 2: Well, I do have here James from The Observer, February tenth, twousand and three. The plan is for gold Us to return a changed man after being electrocuted. He'll now have all sorts of psychological problems, including Touret syndrome. The deal is that Dustin on airplanes and in the dressing room often pretended to have Turet's as a joke and number one lesson in wrestling, don't ever cut promos on an airplane that you don't want to cut on television so he ribbed himself into this gimmick.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess it kept him on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess it worked out. Yeah. He's all, you're funny on the airplane home. We're gonna fuck electrocute you on raw about that buddy, Like you.
Speaker 3: Know, there was like an interview with him where he was saying he did this on the airplanes and he was ribbing people. He would. He said there was one time when there was two old people next to him and he was saying.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, fuck fuck, fuck it. It sounds like the skin.
Speaker 3: Tried out to laugh and then I forgot who was with it, but they were like, you shouldn't laugh at him. He's real sensitive about this. And then he just kept doing it and doing it, and then he got down the line, you.
Speaker 1: Know, w gold enough time he was seven and almost ruined his career.
Speaker 3: Don't laugh at him. He was seven.
Speaker 1: So No Way Out is brought to you by Starburst.
Speaker 2: Sour Hey, gold dust just died. Hello, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: We got a made event? Well they got they got a little three D render of the Starburst sour Gold gold Dust just died. By the way, there.
Speaker 3: Starburs These are fruit fruity, delicious, delicious fruity.
Speaker 2: Oh they do they do During the break, they come back and they show gold dust got loaded onto his stretcher and they opposite gannized them. J R. Said in essence, he got accidentally electrocuted, and the e mts during commercial you can hear him talking and they said he was going into shock. Yeah, man accidentally electrocuted on the act.
Speaker 1: Just killed a guy. Here's the event, Chris Jericho versus Scott Steiner, Number one Contenders match. Scott Steiner comes out, holler if you hear.
Speaker 2: Me, Okay, great fucking theme song, and it's time to complain. Why the I mean, like two K has money? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: You know, you know exactly why they did with it, you know exactly.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: It's a w w WEE printed song too, like they did that song, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't need a w w wan It's fine, just give me this one. And like the chain mil looks ridiculous.
Speaker 1: W w Okay the.
Speaker 3: Game, yes, figured it out that technology is too advanced.
Speaker 1: For I mean, his head is crazy looking. They got that ship printed on.
Speaker 2: His head, dude, Yeah, and like you kind of give him the song.
Speaker 1: It was either two ways. This could have been Johnny. It's either printed on his head or it's floating a it said, so, uh yeah, his w c.
Speaker 2: W song is heat the it is cool. I mean, I like the w W one two. It's not like me too far removed and I would accept either. But yeah, goddamn it.
Speaker 1: So Steiner points to Triple H and Flair in the press box. They should probably be fleece up there investigating the death of don't but understandable.
Speaker 2: Steiner yels, yeah, I see a triple anyway. Cool? Okayut the gold dust thing not of end of the show.
Speaker 1: Triple A said, no fucking way, buddy, Yeah that's exactly what. So yeah, we get into the match here. Steiner overpowers Jericho early, of course, which forces Chris Jericho to try to figure out other ways to take Scott down. Jericho decides that mind games is the best way to do it, flexing on him and Scott gets pissed. Backs into the corner, Jerco pokes him in the eyes. Always good.
Speaker 2: I love this era of Jericho me too.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jericho was just, I mean like he was the greatest ever for a long time forever. Yeah, Steiner hits the elbow drop push ups instead of the pin, and Earl yells, what are you doing? Man?
Speaker 7: He damn it?
Speaker 1: So Steiner laughses on for the belly to belly, but Jericho grabs the ref so he can't be thrown and then kicks Steiner out of the ring and throws him into the steps of Jericho goes for the flying nothing, but Steiner catches him into the belly to belly.
Speaker 2: That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Steiner gets him in the power bomb position and yells, huh to the crowd, that's awesome. Jericho gets out and goes through the walls of Jericho, but Steiner twists him because he's too strong, siners the power bomb again and yells huh, classic ser Steiner power.
Speaker 2: Bomb is a little weird.
Speaker 1: No, that's one of his big moves. He's got a lot of big moves here.
Speaker 2: They are getting over I guess on a double underhook at least, right, like.
Speaker 3: That's normally his thing. Yeah, you're right, he was.
Speaker 2: Injured technically, Oh sure, Yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: I mean Jericho was doing everything. He was the one moving everywhere here. Yeah, Steiner was pretty immobile for most of it.
Speaker 2: So dude, when he when Jeredo threw one of this, there's the camera was right on top of Steiner, and Steiner goes, oh, cartoon.
Speaker 1: There's good.
Speaker 3: That's his first that's his first step bump. He's taken, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: Steiner hits the power bomb for a two. Jericho then tries to pin him with his feet on the rope for two.
Speaker 2: He kicks out somehow right in front of all this didn't As Jericho is getting into position for a dirty pin as close as possible to the ropes, Earl Hepner sees none of this. Earl Hepner, I mean, is un accomplished to a murder by the way. I think we should come on his mind, right, like going on up there.
Speaker 1: So Jerko climbs up to hit a top rope move, Steiner crotches him, and then Steiner loads him up and hits the second rope Olympic Slam for the three.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe that. I couldn't believe he won with that. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You gotta win with some ship leading up this triple h match so you can kick out all of it. That that's so true?
Speaker 3: Was a different move so that I could kick out of all of them.
Speaker 2: Man man, Well, triple legend Flower pissed in the skybox because Scott Steiner is not dead. Diner's on the second rope, tawning towards the skybox and he's I guess he like was just so fired up he didn't remember how to do the you know, the universal sign for I'm winning the belt. So he's just slapping his stomach kamalasty. This looks insane. I said, well, that's my god, it is the best ever. I don't know. That's sweet.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we get a ending segment here. Chief Morley is telling Bishoff on the phone that gold Dust died. We got a fucking electionituded man, I don't know what's going on. You gotta get back here.
Speaker 2: And then of course Vince McMahon walks in and Chief Morley's I got shit, he' said mister mac man, sir, how are you? And Vince says, well, gold dust died. Did I hear this right?
Speaker 1: Gold dust died?
Speaker 2: You guild gold Dust?
Speaker 1: Right, I leave for two weeks and gold dust dies.
Speaker 2: Well, if I'm not impressed next week, and if you don't resurrect the gold Dust. I'm gonna call you and Eric down of the ring, oh yes, And I'm gonna look you Eric and Eric Bischoff in the eyes, and I'm gonna say the words your fired, please break back, gold Dust. He's a very important goodbye. This is an unbelievable two thousand and three show. Like that's probably the best way I can describe this.
Speaker 1: I mean, SmackDown was kicking their ass for a while.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, Yeah, man, Dudley's don't go over there, don't be full yeah, man, the things.
Speaker 1: Are winding down already over there.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you get there too late, Buddy's ober Yeah, wow, you're right, holy ship. Yeah, I mean Mania's in two months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hayman's already gone a thing, if not just about to be right. Yeah, right, he might go up to Mania. I believe he fucking left like January, like that always happens, I think, right, I mean they can never like he's just just a lot to deal with, I guess, so sure.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, like the Cane un masking thing is getting teased here, that's soon. I mean we've reviewed that already, check down the archives, but we have not. This is somehow we've We've referenced the gold Dust being electrocuted, but we never watched the actual episode was on. It happened a bit differently than I remembered it, and on a different part of the show that I remember this. But I mean, like I mean, thankfully spoilers. I mean, for anyone that was worried, didn't No, gold Dust actually does make it out of this. He not die, thank God, thank yes.
Speaker 1: And he just developed the starter. Yeah, I mean, there's actually no other psychological issues, is just the starter and.
Speaker 2: Then he loses that eventually. He's like, it's like a temporary to read syndrome.
Speaker 1: Makes fun of him too.
Speaker 3: Soon.
Speaker 2: Well, that is it for Monday Night Raw from February third, two thousand and three. And that is it for our show that you're joining us, everybody. Make sure to check us out on Patreon, the best Patreon going today, patreon dot com slash dead Luck PW. Also you'll love Deadlock Pro Wrestling. That's our very real, very awesome, fucking incredible independent pro wrestling show. And we've run a show this Sunday, October thirteenth in Charlotte, North Carolina at the famous Greedy Hole Center. Huge Show. Kenta Masata Tanaka FTR title matches, feuds, debuts, rivalries, everything you can fucking ask for in a pro wrestling show. We're bringing it to you this Sunday in Charlotte, North Carolina a DW B t i X dot com, and next week we'll bring you another edition of the Deadlock Podcast