Speaker 1: Linda Salvin, Welcome to the other side of midnight. Congratulations, Linda, you're on a live radio show. There is no other live radio show on the air in North America right now.
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you doing, Walter? Thank you for having me back. It's a pleasure. Good evening, good morning.
Speaker 1: Because you serve up good mysteries, you serve up good conspiracies, we demand good conspiracies. We demand good conspiracies and good mysteries. Linda, Welcome to the Big Show. Do you have a particular conspiracy or mystery you would like to share with us tonight.
Speaker 2: I do. There's so many out there, but one of them that drives me crazy that I don't know the truth behind that I follow online and I listen to hearsay is about the adrena chrome, the child trafficking, the sacrificing of children, and that people have to become accounnibal in order to make it to the top up of celebrity, whether it's politics, Hollywood, music, whatever, And I I mean, it's eerie, but yet there's so much talk about it lately that I'm starting to dive into it trying to trace it. I there's no proof, obviously, for me anyway. But it's become more and more of a conspiracy and a lot of conspiracy.
Speaker 1: What you've got to do first is explain to us what is that word you keep using, a dremochrome?
Speaker 2: What is that a dremochrome is?
Speaker 1: What is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 2: It's the blood of a child that once they're under high anxiety. The child's blood is extracted from the person, usually at the neck where the main a order is in the neck, and people drink the blood, which then makes them younger or gives some energy. It's supposed to keep the people youthful just by drinking blood, almost like a draculin type of theory. But it's supposedly going on all the time. I find it fascinating to listen, but yet disgusting to even think that practices. A ritual or whatever word we would use in such a behavior exists. But supposedly there's dens and restaurants and cooks and chefs that prepare this or their stories about children that have been scared to death, literally frightened, so that when they're blood is that high anxiety, that's when the blood is supposed to create the high. I guess it's like a hormone or something within the blood that the person or people wanting it drink it, swallow it, ingest it because of the potency that happens when there's the high anxiety. I don't understand all the biochemistry behind it or the physiology behind it, and how the hyper intensity creates the effect within another person.
Speaker 1: Right, but how how does this happen? How do we go from scared child to human? Who? Who are the how you're giving me like.
Speaker 2: What you give names?
Speaker 1: I'm not No, I didn't no, no, no stop. I didn't say give me names. I just said what happens once this kid gets scared? What happens? Then you mentioned a lot of this might be a physiology, it might be an enzyme. No no, no, no stop. Start from scratch. Explain to me what this is and then what happens and why do people want this blood?
Speaker 2: I think from what I've understood and the research or the readings I have comprehended, I'm not sure the child is actually murdered or sacrificed, but I know that there are under such terrified circumstances that whatever happens to the blood under that kind of dress is when something chemically happens to the blood that when the other person ingested it somehow activates within the body that brings on a youth full of pearance. It gives people more energy. It's almost like a fountain of youth kind of thing.
Speaker 1: How if I wanted to buy that blood or get that blood, where do I go? How does this work?
Speaker 2: I think it's underground, Walter, I have no idea. I know you can't get it at Costco or any place like that. I don't know how. But it's supposed to be like hundreds of thousands of dollars just for an ounce, or even more, maybe millions. I don't know the exact number. But it's pricey, and it's supposedly available for the elite. That's the conspiracy. If I understood all of it, I could give you more facts. But I can't because I don't know all of it.
Speaker 1: So what is the conspiracy?
Speaker 2: The conspiracy is questioning whether or not it's true, whether or not it really exists, whether or not it's a demand or a order by some of the elite groups in order to achieve a certain level of success. But if you don't do this, or don't drink that or don't eat this. You can't have a certain level of success, fame, money, whatnot. Yeah, I think it's all part of a contract. What does that mean that people sign their life away in order to achieve a certain level of success, the fame and fortune that total eleads of the planet I think are under.
Speaker 1: Content with who the devil?
Speaker 2: Well, they say the devil. I've seen, you know, even on Dateline and different TV shows where certain celebrities have said that they signed away contracts I'm finding their soul and stuff like that. But as far as the conspiracy going with the adrenochrome and accountabilism and the children sacrificing the children, it's all part of this story, the storyline that I've become aware of since lockdown, and I'm wondering if it's real or not. That wouldn't that be the conspiracy trying to find out whether or not it's true.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's true?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And besides the demand for this weird blood, what other things do they get? Do you know what the elite gets if they sign away their soul?
Speaker 2: There they get the money, they get, the fame, the fortune and the publicity, the royalty, the cars, the jets, you know, it's everything that the average person they is going to bring the most happiness with the material world, and not always does the material world bring peace to the soul. You know that, I know that that you can have all the riches in the room still not be happy. It's still not a spiritual fulfillment. But to some maybe it is. This it's a sacrifice.
Speaker 1: This is Linda Salvin. Linda, what would you call yourself? What is it that you on your website? What do you call yourself?
Speaker 2: A spiritual metaphysical? I've been a psychic and a healer for about thirty four years now, mostly a spiritual healer and a medium. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, as a medium, you must have some sense as to whether or not this conspiracy theory about selling your soul in exchange for rolls, royces and blood is true.
Speaker 2: True. Yes, as a medium, just so that you understand the psychic side of me would know that the medium ship would be talking to somebody who's already passed away as a result of whatever caused them to go to the other side. That's where I would communicate with the other side. A medium communicates with the debt. A psychic sees and predicts or feels or hears things in the mouth.
Speaker 1: As a psychic. When you run into this story, how do you feel about it? Do you think this is true? This is quite a story.
Speaker 2: I am beginning to feel more and whether it is true because of some of the people I've met along the way that happened to be either at politics or the entertainment industry. And they've given me some of their experiences with people that they've known, because I've started asking questions, and some of it makes my skin, my blood boil. It's spooky to me. It's something that I don't even want to go near. And yet there's a fascination like how do some people do that? Are they that desperate for attention or money or success that they have to sell themselves at that level to get to that place? You know? And that's curious to me. It makes me curious.
Speaker 1: I understand the value of a Rolls Royce. I might understand the value of a youth, a fountain of youth liquid, but I don't understand what a given individual, what their value is to somebody who is giving them a Rolls Royce, giving them a career, giving them I think a great part of.
Speaker 2: The fact that if they get the contract or say a studio or a label, or a position in politics, whether it's at the local level, state level, federal level, maybe there's a sacrifice like, well, you can have this, but in order to do that, you have to be willing to do this ritual. It's like, Okay, are you willing to give it all up in order to cross that barrier or go through that gate or go through that door. And I guess some people are willing to walk through that next tunnel or phase or whatever A lot of.
Speaker 1: Right, I understand that. But for the for the the entity, the entity holding the rolls Royce and the part of the movie, what do they get from a human? What do they get control?
Speaker 2: Alter? I think it's all about the control and manipulation. They can control the actions, they can control their livelihood. I think a lot of celebrities or politicians that sort of like commit suicide or are found drowned in a pool or were shot. Maybe it's not really that. Maybe they were done with the contracts so they were taken out. Maybe it's like a movie we're watching. I don't understand how it's all plugged in like a great big tapestry and who manipulates and controls it. But to answer your question, I think it's all about control and these people have to follow their It's like a master or like a guru or a president who ever said Okay, you can have this, but you've got to do it my way, and they're willing.
Speaker 1: Now, Linda Salvin, do you believe in Satan?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I believe there's something negative out there. I believe that there's some evil out there. Absolutely. I was raised Jewish. I'm very much god centered. I believe that there's a God. But do I go to the dark dark side? I wouldn't call it satan. I don't know that. I'd call it the devil. But I don't know what to call it. But I do know that there's something really ugly that I don't want to touch or find out about. I'd like to stay in the light.
Speaker 1: And if a if a person is being drawn to the dark side, how do they stop the attraction? Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, I've had these conversations before with a couple of celebs that I've known in music and film, and if some of them they watch their friends go because it becomes an OBSESSI an obsession and they can't stop. But the people that see it for what it is, they know how to say no. They just say no that they're at a point in their career, they have enough, they're not going to harm their families, or they're not going to harm their reputation. They just say no and they walk away. It's not forced, but I guess if you sign it becomes legal or contractual. But I guess there's a way to say no.
Speaker 1: I've always thought the best part of the legend of Dracula is that if Dracula shows you up at your door, he cannot come in. Dracula must be invited in.
Speaker 2: So when not hold true for the same thing here with what's going on, For what we're hearing about out there, whether it's in business or it's and entertainment, media, politics, you have to be invited by somebody. Give them the option to say, Okay, we'll offer you this if you sign over here.
Speaker 1: You have to invite that transaction. You have to accept that transaction. It's when I hear people talking about that they became a drug addict, and then I say, well, who put the drug in your mouth, Who put the drug in your nose, Who put the drug in your arm. Oh well I took it. Well, they sought the drug, they accepted the drug, and now they live with the results. But I am no believe me, I am I'm no angel, buddy, I grew up in Jersey. I ain't no angel. But the fact is that I've been in show business all my life, and I've hung out with the band all my life, and I have never even seen, never seen cocaine because I never wanted cocaine. I never asked for it, and therefore I never saw it. Therefore I did not invite drag. It infuriates me when I hear people say, well, you know, he died of a drug overdose. I mean died of a drug overdose. No, no, any dose of drug is not okay. You could die from any dose of drug an overdose and oh no, I'm sorry, I got the phrase wrong. An accidental overdose act really mean it? You know? Or worse, When I see these idiots prosecuting drug dealers for the death of a customer, that's just wrong because even though they are beyond contempt as a drug dealer, they didn't kill that guy. They the person who put the drug in themselves. They killed them guy. That was their choice, their decision. And it's the same thing with Many states have tried to enforce a bartender law, which is a bartender overserve somebody.
Speaker 2: Serving alcohol after a certain person's reached a certain level.
Speaker 1: Right, But nowhere has it ever stuck that that bartender is responsible for that accident.
Speaker 2: Because everybody has a different tolerance level too. You know, for one person one drink, another person could be three drinks. Or with the fentanyl or the pot or the coke, everybody responds differently on top of the drug itself, But you're right, starts with the person's willingness or interests.
Speaker 1: Or right they have to invite Tracula in Linda, Salva. How do we find you? How do we find you online?
Speaker 2: Lindasalvin dot com, l I N D A s A l v I N dot com.
Speaker 1: And when we'd look for you online at your website, what are we going to find?
Speaker 2: Testimonials or radio station? How to contact me for personal readings, healings, channeling sessions. I have a candle magic line called Wix of Wisdom that's about twenty seven years old now that helps people with their love life, money, getting rid of negativity, legal situations, help and wellness. It's all are It's pretty self explanatory. And some aboards that I've received, and pictures of me up in Dubai or over and.
Speaker 1: In pictures of you in Dubai. Oh my god, that's why we got to go to Lindasalvin dot com. Thank you very much for being on the other side of midnight, Walter Sterling, and you Red Apple Audio Networks