Speaker 1: What is all? Guys? Sorry about that? What is all? How is everyone doing? Damn it?
Speaker 2: What are you bargain? Nobody?
Speaker 1: You're sorry about that? But what's up? Jesy? You get a very love you m Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: There? Is?
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, hey, what's up? Guys? Sorry about that? Had to do with that's what you're trying to do? Business and this we had to we had a view. But what's up guys? I just wanted to do a live today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that I appreciate everybody that you know, But what is all? How is everybody? Let me play us over here? Let's do ever played this one one? It's a lay nine and you'll all along.
Speaker 5: Click on you to make it feel I don't grab your sweet tea open campire.
Speaker 1: Your homemade one is the perfect.
Speaker 4: Bob the lights, a low screens pride.
Speaker 1: Jack Hussin's here to make your night late die when Jack Hudson lives here, and he's got the songs, A laugh us, be of special, give a story too. He'll keep you up.
Speaker 3: To day with was news.
Speaker 1: He's gonna sing, he's gonna play, gonna play. He's bringing Joey at the end of your day. Don't need to wander, don't need the wrong. Jack's Late Night Show feels just like on the laughter is real.
Speaker 4: The vibist rind.
Speaker 1: Jack Hudson's here, little round Late Night with Jack Hudson, listeny, He's got the songs, the laugh Us Spirit, special girls and stories too.
Speaker 2: He'll keep you up today.
Speaker 1: With bus news, the poor, another glass. Take a seat this late night moment. It's hard to beat. From music to headlines of fun in between. Jake Huddson's show which the place to beat. Late Night with jackhudsin lid City. He's got the songs, the lasst Us Spirit, special girls and stories too. Yeah, Jack Hudson's.
Speaker 4: Bringing it all of you, ladies.
Speaker 2: We take comes on, take cons of.
Speaker 1: No But what is all? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe today. I know a lot of people. I know it's it's December nineteen, next week's Christmas. I know a lot of people are a little nervous, you know, nervous. I know a lot of people that I just want to say, yeah, wait, don't smack now, don't you know if you want to come up teach, I can send Joline Brother. I just want to say thank you guys. Yeah, h yeah, I said it to both of you, uh tee. I sent it to both of you, so so we.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanna say thank you guys, so much to you guys, the people that that show support.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: It's what's up? How is everybody doing? I hope everyone is watching. I hope everybody is watching this. Somebody's watching me? Is it just a dream? I just want to say thank you to the people who who watches this show. I'm very I'm very what's the word. I am very honored to be part of a part of this, to have the people that that that watches us. You know, I'm very grateful for every every opportunity I get in this business. To the people who I am very grateful and you know, I am very grateful for the opportunities that I get in this business. One's here. It it's t J. Hey, what's up to teach?
Speaker 4: What's that up?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Sorry? I said, I send it to you and Rebecca always. I sent it to you and I sent it to Rebecca. So if you're I don't know if you're on the phones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well she's got two five I can use. So I just hopped on this one. Yeah, I just got my other phone prop up just in case I'm somebody you never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Chris so I haven't heard Chris has been bothered. Guess what. I didn't tell you this, but Chris Chris kept us You know that you know that uh that that that line that he used, you know he uses he pays for that service where with the phone limb. Yeah, yeah, he's doing it again. He did it again, but luckily, luckily this time I served. When I searched it to a to a paid service, I I was, I was very like scared because that's the reason why I turned off the ringer. It goes straight to my voicemail. Yeah, it goes straight to voicemail because I don't want Here's the thing. The only people that that that know. Here's the thing what made me so mad is he the two things to reflex is he nables. That's what he named Jennifer is so remember the juggle at that I have on my show earlier this year, d June.
Speaker 4: I've heard his name.
Speaker 1: That's who he's used. He's using Jim's name to get guess what. He also said the only people that that doesn't a lot of people don't know. So he uses that he used that name to get on before. He tried to get on my show before. Yeah, but you know the thing is you're you're he's over there, like, oh, let me try to get this guy.
Speaker 3: Is this what?
Speaker 1: I don't give a crap. I don't care about him. But also, so did you hear about that NASCAR driver that passed away? No, who wasn't Greg Biffel?
Speaker 4: Oh who didn't you say something like that or somebody did.
Speaker 1: So a great biple in his his family were all killed in a plane crap.
Speaker 4: Uh oh yeah, okay, yeah I remember now yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gred Beppel was actually retired. Oh he but I want to I want to say this to you. I want to say this to you. Is I feel like that that Chris Chris thought that he could spend his money to try to get people to uh sorry, I'm hearing. So it might just be the no, no, no, it's the it's it's an airplane. Oh I hear. Yeah, but I do appre I do want to say this. You have never asked me for money. I told you I would pay you for these appearances and you said no, you don't need you didn't need it. Yeah, and Chris, Chris tries to add like a moron, Oh sorry, I'm watching the video. This guy just put raising Kaine Sauce on cards. All right, I'm watching, I'm watching TikTok. I'm just taking TikTok while I'm talking to you guys. Yeah, but I wanted I wanted to put out like I want to say this. You have never asked me for money, You've never said the world you you have other stuff that you're doing. Here's the thing. Chris could have made something with himself if he would have, if he would have not wanted to try to start fights with other YouTubers. That's what he wanted to do. He wanted to start fights with YouTubers. Yeah. But the difference between me and him is is I try to there for trying to be someone's friend. I don't think people are competition. I think people, you know, Joe Croner was in competition. JV wasn't competition. Chems was a competition. Don't they're more of my competition because they're I'm in the I'm in the minor leagues and they're in the big leagues. Yeah, here's a let me give an example. They're in w W E and I you they're they're gonna be and I'm just an indie fadh right right or a backyard fad. Chris was Chris. Here's the thing. Chris had five thousand subscribers. By the way, I'm gonna have knowing my projected might hit five thousand is next year. Ye sorry, mm hmmm. Yeah. But how are you doing? Brother? We're doing all right? Are you ready for Christmas? Just about? Yeah?
Speaker 4: We we we kind of did Christmas earthy. We kind of gave we kind of.
Speaker 5: Get we and re Baca kind of gave each other, I guess early in this year. So we'll probably just be telling about we're gonna do Christmas dinner, cook a hand or chuck or something.
Speaker 4: Just chill out for the chill out.
Speaker 1: For the day. But like the actually just said that everybody should be because it's here. That's what That's what you said, age. I needed to my, I needed to my while you were talking. Sorry, no, you weren't you dropping you you were the dog was barking. I love you, but every you know here, here's the thing with told about a Chris is Chris. Chris wasn't even a big show. He might have had big stars on it like myself. But do you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yea yeah, he was telling me, oh I had a big star that.
Speaker 1: I would I had somebody talk to the Howard Church. I found out it was. It was it was Ralph. Uh Ralph, say crap, the Ralph, the guy who passed away a couple of years ago. Mm hm, you know she can't say right we were talking about that. Uh uh he basically him and his family were all killed in a plane crash. Another plane crash age. Yeah, yeah, but sometimes these planes, these planes are not built like they used to be.
Speaker 4: Man, there was a plane crash. Where was that day?
Speaker 1: Am?
Speaker 4: I was a plane crash about a few hours away from us a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 4: I think it was like a male plane or something.
Speaker 1: You heard about that when the Kentucky from louke Golouisville to Honolulu about all right, but I wanted to I want to talk. I wanted to ask you this is what do you think about? Like, you know, what did you think about the the the the title change that they had at n x T. Wasn't that A.
Speaker 4: I think I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It was that bar. It was a bar, it was a Yeah. Basically, uh, Mariah May was supposed to kick out or defendit, kick out of the.
Speaker 4: Never hang you gotta be ready on times apparently she was like winded or something.
Speaker 1: But guess what. And also just just the nail. It's gonna be uh not next next uh, this coming up week is gonna be Chelsea Green versus some Wood, and then the next week we get to see Moose versus Ethan Page, the most American title.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of either. Ethan Page is all right, I just never seen much of Moose Russells.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You not watch TNA. You don't have to watch that ship show called TNA. But guess what TNA is going now has a new boom starting to January fifteeth hmm a MC the American Movie Channel. Yeah, I remember watching like Comic Bookman on that channel mm hmm. Comic Bookman, Small Town Security, and other shows before they went back to uh, before they went back to uh, like Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, all that ship, Oh we got hey on, we got Celebrity today is favorite weather Man Frankie McDonald, I'm doing.
Speaker 7: Greats over seen who is doing the podcast from back floats just now? In the greats over it's winning and Randy in New York City tonight, so Sydney, nor Scoot in Boston, all those places. Los Angeles getting so much train on Christmas Eve from the Christmas Day and December twenty sixth. It's gonna bring so much train to Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: How is how is Chrissy doing?
Speaker 7: Christy Mayor is doing a special show around Christmas Eve?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How the house.
Speaker 7: Geo and things are going great sover and Christy Mayor is doing great silver this Sunday coming up with me, Christy Mayors flasts and fact before Christmas?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What is uh? So?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What is your socials?
Speaker 7: Mike Blue SkySat Frankie mctee and my breddits Frank don't nik before and my exploring tourters at Frank mctee.
Speaker 1: Am I.
Speaker 7: Bring tree Spranking McDonald in my grands?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 7: Frank mcte ninety four? My Facebook is Spranky McDonald Frank game Franking mcde ninety four by TikTok sank on eighty four by class rank on ninety four my twin andran on ninety four my snap chass. Franking m me be doing fighting tails socks. Well, hey Mike like this Frank though, bet suck Frank do you listen? Take down to mine?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Sorry, TJ, I said to the lame brother. He always does that, DJ, Yeah, he always does that. But you know what they is. He has three hundred thousand subscribers. Damn. He's more than he has more than mere you.
Speaker 4: A lot more, way more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know he doesn't want you know. But I love what I love about Frankie. He he's been around the world, but he's still He's still like he he goes out to the bars and he does this. He he doesn't. He's not a big he doesn't might be like what I love about Frankie is Frankie is he has all these stuff, But Frankie is also done shows. Hey Jen Dounda, how you doing with Sweetheart Thunder from the Red Nack Mafia channel that I was part I got a chance to meet over week teach. Okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: That's what's up. J.
Speaker 1: T J is for uh, I forget either, I'm I'm okay right now. Just like dealing with things. You're you're in ky or or or.
Speaker 4: Virginia, born in Virginia and I live in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want to say. I didn't want to say where you were living.
Speaker 4: Oh you're good, you're good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so you're right, right, Yeah, sorry, I didn't deal with things, but so I want to I wanted to say this Arcane DJ's friendship was a friendship.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, they were like best friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was kind to me about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kan was pretty wreckt when that happen, When that all went down.
Speaker 1: I never got to say I never got to apologize about what happened, and never got to say goodbye.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes that's how that's Sometimes that's how that ship works.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you know, but but the thing is, it's like, you know, life is too short, the whole grudges.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh so I want to say this number wood, I appreciate everybody. Oh great, Sorry, there's there's people that I have been Oh. Lamar Wilson died. Lamar Wilson, I know that name. He was a teen guy.
Speaker 4: He was YouTuber.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, don't tell me he died.
Speaker 7: He like he died.
Speaker 1: Nah man that sucks.
Speaker 4: I liked him.
Speaker 1: He passed away. I I am just going to talk about that before he h he passed that's crazy. They Yeah, so we're dealing with the last twenty four hours. We dealt with, we dealt with, We dealt with Greg Bethel. Now this morning making up to Lamar. Uh Lamar he was he was honest with his reviews and stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 5: See I knew him from this. He's good friends with another youtubeer I like because he was Dashy. That's how I found out about found out about him.
Speaker 1: And uh, here here's the here here, here's here's the thing that says tech influencer Lamar will supportably passed away at the age of forty eight. Damn, hold on, it, says, I'm trying to get the Page six article says Lamar Wilson, a bood creator and host no millions million as the tech lifestyle educator, has passed away at the age of twenty eight. Page six has learned exclusively with a global community of over more than three million followers, he became a trusted in for his your Voice across digital platforms, seamlessly connecting technology with everyday life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, you know, I I saw videos of him. I have to be honest, I've seen videos of him, but never got a chance to you know that that that that's you know, death is sometimes not expected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, yeah, Mike, I don't do that today.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Are good? I'm usually the one that has to break the news to everybody. But you know, but the thing is, how how is how is the factist? Mom?
Speaker 4: Dude, she's so good man, she's good.
Speaker 1: Sorry for asking, are you good? Man?
Speaker 4: You're good? Did you tell me that suicide last month?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Damn, I want to expect that you're good man, You're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But you know what the thing is, It's like, you know, it's not about like these these you know, I just want to say something to a lot of people. This is this is us talking. This show is you know, we're not We're not we're not reading que cards, we're not doing anything. We're just here talking. It's friends, you know, it's a show. TJ and I met TJ twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Teach Yeah, around man, around man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were still living in the beginning to going to job corps? Was that youre going to job corps? Was that a several point?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: What was I doing in eighteen, I was I was still working fast food then, Yeah, I was even doing faster to work on stuff. No, that one was round when the pandemic starter.
Speaker 1: You were you were trying to wanted to get a job for.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't that.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that, because ye I had I was. My first job right out of high school was fast food. Then I was there for like three or four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then.
Speaker 4: Then a round.
Speaker 5: Then didn't have a job for a while. Then I got a job at seven eleven. Then the pandemic happened that I kind of did that, I kind of hadden. Didn't have a job for a while. I ended up getting a job a little while later because pandemic. You didn't during the pandemic, I didn't know what the.
Speaker 4: Hell was going on.
Speaker 1: And then you met Rebecca.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I met her, met her in twenty twenty three. Then yeah, two years later. She haven't killed me yet.
Speaker 1: But you're you're all you're also you're you're happy now, Yeah, because this Rebecca know about what what Chris has done took both of us. Yeah, you know, the the cluset of the harassment. You know him like you know him like dangling carrots in front of us m from the end. But you know, you know what, But the thing is is I I built that show. You know, I turned it. You know when I when I was there, we were doing we were doing fucking who Will boys, We're doing fucking Twitter chats. No, they were on Discord and all that. But now, but you know what the thing is, It's like they want to act like that they're this, but Chris, Chris doesn't realize that I helped build the show. The people that were there to see Hill, they were here to say me, yeah, but they weren't there to see me. They weren't there to see Hill talk about a certain show. But to see you is it's like I was never I I was all He was the one that was doing all the planning. I was just there for the ride. Yeah, nothing was planned, nothing was planned. Yeah, Pools. But you got all these people, these these these people that are now starting wrestling channels that don't know the half of the problems. Rustling's dead mm hmm. There By the way, they are saying that the d o JS is beginning the release the Jeffrey Epstein files.
Speaker 8: Nah, I won't wonder how much that ship's gonna be temperable, though, that's the question.
Speaker 4: You will never know.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can hear you.
Speaker 1: All right, So so here's the prompt. Here's the thing you have, So the some you know, you know, Trump is gonna have to look at the files before he looks before it showed.
Speaker 4: I mean, if they're releasing him now.
Speaker 5: You have to think he's seen them all, or at least you know they're done scrubbing any information that has to.
Speaker 4: Do with him off it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, he was on like the flight line.
Speaker 4: I think it wasn't he on like the flight logs or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think.
Speaker 8: Allegedly yeah, allegedly Yeah, I guess kind of have to say allegedly here.
Speaker 4: But if he was allegedly on the flight.
Speaker 5: Logs, I mean, people were saying, oh, he's just anybody whose name is on that they give his other just visiting.
Speaker 1: But come on, what was he know?
Speaker 4: What was Epstein known for allegedly over these over these years. Yeah, they didn't, just they didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 4: He didn't off himself. That's what I think. I don't know, talking out my ass, But.
Speaker 1: You know, here's the thing I actually you know, YouTube has been on a kick of the white channels again. Uh do you hear me? Yeah? I can hear you. Can you hear me? Yeah? I can hear you. Uh yeah, all right, don't guess i'onere hosting the show now, y'all. What's up?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hello? Yeah? I can you man? Hello, I'm sorry it cut out.
Speaker 4: Oh you're good, man, You're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. I hope that a lot of people that there there's there's people out there that that don't understand the problems that these guys were having.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Mhm, hey, miss w Hey, what's up? By the way, I am so uh TV?
Speaker 5: Can I do it?
Speaker 1: Can I do a read? Please? Do what I gotta do? A read for a for a found for a fund raiser we're doing, We're are We're in the last week. We're in the last days of a fundraiser we're doing with stock Up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Stack Up. Stock Up is a charity that I you know, I am trum. We're I don't care if you donate five dollars, I don't care. Donate a dollar. It helps.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Stack Up is a five oh one c three military charity supporting active and better service members from the US and Allied nations. Can you hear me? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't even if this meeting for a second Allied nation.
Speaker 1: By promoting positive mental health and suicide pervision through gaming and geek culture, we utilize. We utilize a comprehensive approach, consider of four pillar programs, supply crates, aerosaults, the Stacks in the Overwatch program, supply crates are video game care package is sent to deploy the units and veterans and needs. Supply crates serve as a progendive marriage aid to prevent the onset of operational stress by providing a healthy outlet for decompression before there's a problem. Aerosaults is an all expense paid strip for veterans to attend gaming and geek culture events. These trips reduce the threat of oscillation by enabling them to connect with members of their military family who share their interests and introduce them to community of fans and industry professionals who support and admire them. The Stacks are a volunteer force for good. These themes are located in many places around the globe. Server veterans in their communities by hosting events, participating community projects, and creating opportunities for veterans to come together in their in their local area and support when in this and the STOP program, the stack of Overwatch program peer to peer mental health support for veterans and spends the life provided through mental health gain DUNS and community discussions. How did I do? Did good?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Did good? Thank you? Because that's it. I'm having to read that all fast. And we're doing and our goal is two thousand dollars and we're at two dollars and there's two dollars worth two dollars. And I want people to know that if they want to donate, you know, I don't get done of the money. All the money goes straight to the charity through through tilta PA. That's what I love about tilta PA is there. And also if people want to do so, there's something. If anybody that does want to get a gift for me or gets something, I have a thrown wish list. Throwne is very safe. I don't here's the thing. You don't. There's I get done. They get a lot of good Yeah, thank you. I want there. I can tell you what. Hold on, let me see what I have an email from so I can tell you what I'll be get if if if I hit one of the lower mounts. Sorry, uh partner, the roommates cooking, that's the that's the uh.
Speaker 4: Or we have one of those uh air fryers. Yeah we got we got a couple of them too.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we Rebecca's uncle and them had one that we got from the one from our apartment.
Speaker 4: So we got two of them.
Speaker 1: All Right, here's the thing, this is the this is the thing. For fifty. If I raise fifty dollars, I get a stack a vinyl decal two hundred dollars, a stack up jurtle set for five hundred, stack up cal to or T shirt. I'm hoping to just get the fifty dollars. Was how I could get the vinyl decal? Yeah? Hold on, I asked, say this, I haven't till so says, I haven't toil. I have to get this ford filled out until January fifteenth, start to fill this format. Uh, I have until December thirty first to do all of this before they are this is the tenth year anniversary. I'm I'm I'll just be grateful to get the fifty dollars. The fifty dollars for stack up So I can get the vinyl decal. I'm not I'm not asking for money. I'm not asking for any money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just spreading awareness. I thought you were doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just letting people know that. I'm just letting you guys know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you do, if you do donate to the stack Up, let me know, guys, if we do need to make the stack Up helps a lot of people. And it's a real charity. Because I talked to the secutive director all the time in the discord. He's always in the disc in their discord my thirdest shootings right now, mm hmm. People are talking about it, uh this yeah, people are talking about like the uh the there there there there, there's a video out there the Friday, the Friday cast then and now going viral.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Don't Witherspoon is over there, even Big Burns over there. We lost the we lost the devo. Yeah, Debo and Don't Witherspoon both died. Yeah, Hendy Mac died. Who hey Mac? He was the pastor. He was the pastor Old Friday.
Speaker 5: Oh, Bernie Matt Yeah, Barney back Yeah, and he died. Shoot, hell, it's been down there twenty years since he passed. I want to say I want to thank.
Speaker 1: Mhmm yeah, I'm looking at mm hmmm. Uh they got peaky on here too.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Cat Williams is on this one. What's the cause? What's the guy's name? The host of mack a g T.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Uh Terry Terry uh uh so uh the bird Yeah, the son of mhah Yeah, but I think I think you gotta get ready to watch all Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it was only six o'clock.
Speaker 1: Come on, mate, ship hold on all right? Let me here, all right, I can I can't hear you up? Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can even make you hear me? A?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: You're hold up? Hol old guys, m y hey, can you hear me? Yeah? I can hear you. Can you hear me? Can you? Can you go out and come back here? Please?
Speaker 2: You're you're not doing it.
Speaker 1: It's not doing it right? All right? What's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Let me tell something, give me one minute. It was his but uh, I guess DJA. Can you hear me? Yeah? I can hear you. Can you hear me? Hold on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's not coming out of your audience screwed up something drums. I'm sorry, t J. Hold on, give me one minute. You hear me? Can you hear me? Yeah? I can. You can hear me? Yeah, I think you hear you for like five minutes.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that was happening. I was I was just about to join on my other phone.
Speaker 1: I was having an issue, but I think it was but uh, there's two J consons in here.
Speaker 4: Uh you doppelganger?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, but I think Hey, I want to say thank you so much for not like giving up on being like everybody else.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: What, No, nothing, Mark, we're gonna say.
Speaker 1: I just want to say I do appreciate everything you do for a lot for me and stuff. You know, we're friends, but we never we never met each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, of course, no problem, Bro, no problem, I got you.
Speaker 1: You know, we never met, but you're you're my friend. It's like, you know, you saw the challenges I've had with with Chris and all that, and I think we're gonna end soon because I'm I'm sorry. I'm sorrying to lose my voice.
Speaker 4: No, you're good man, dude, you gotta do Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, that was nice for Frankie to show up. Oh yeah, that's one of the things that I and I can now say that I've had. Frankie has been a long time guest on the show. Yeah, yeah, so I can put him in the title.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When I when I first seen him and he shows like, is I think I'm from TikTok?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 4: I think I've seen a few of his videospable page before he's here.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. He's been on like a lot of like you know, I I found him through through Jason Marshall show. We Don't have Cookies, Yeah, and I and then I saw he was on all right, hey, TJ. I think anybody did because I'm stuttling. I fixed to lise my voice and I don't want to lose my voice.
Speaker 4: You're good, mom, You're good.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you so much, and we love you guys, and remember always be respectful to the people on your show. Thank you, guys. Bye bye, TJ.
Speaker 4: Al right, see you man.
Speaker 3: All right.