Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done. I wasn't deal with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 2: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 1: It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 1: The top of the muzzle nose and the eyes.
Speaker 3: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Tenfoil Teals. I'm your host, Brandon Wright. Whether this is your first time checking out Tenfoil Tales or if you're a seasoned listener, just know I appreciate you guys, and appreciate everything that you do for the show. Tonight's episode, we're going to be joined by my guest, Jeanette. Jeanette is a local Indiana resident. She had a weird sighting back in two thousand and one involving a large canine creature, and then she also had a recent one here just a few weeks ago that happened to be on two legs. So I'm definitely looking forward to talking with her, especially when it comes into upright walking Canid's right up in my alley there for what I look into. But before we bring Jeannette on, if you've ever had an experience or a story you'd like to share and you would like to be on an episode of ten Foiltels, there's a couple of things you can do. You can either go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section, or you can send an email to tenfoil Tales podcast at gmail dot com. Either way it works for me is just make sure to get a message to me and we will get something scheduled for a future episode. If you would like to help the podcast out, please share it around word of mouth helps the podcast grow finds a new guest. You can also help out by leaving a five star rating and review wherever you listen to ten Foiltails as so, just click the five stars and helps me fight the algorithms. If you're like me and you don't like hearing all the ads on the episodes. I have no say in the matter when it comes to that, but it helps keep the podcast floating as part of the agreement I have with my hosting service, so I got to do what I gotta do. But that is why I have a Patreon for one dollars ninety nine cents a month to get early access to all the episodes, and they're all ad free. There's also exclusive content over there, So if you don't want to hear the ads, but you want to help me out, please check out the Patreon. You can find more information about that in the show notes. You can also follow me around on social media's Facebook and Instagram. Look for Brandon Tinfoil Tels on Facebook or the official Facebook page. But now we're going to go ahead and bring Janet on. Definitely looking forward to talking with her, especially when it comes into the Indiana stuff. She's not too far away from where I'm at. It falls in line with what I've been recent searching and what I've been trying to make a documentary about. So definitely looking forward to talking to her, and I hope you guys enjoy our conversation. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. I'd like to take this time to welcome my guest tonight, Jeanette. Thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a pleasure. Thanks for inviting me.
Speaker 2: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a single mom. I have two sons, grown sons and live in Frankfort, Indiana, have two dogs, three casts. I'm a nurse by profession. I've been doing that for sixteen years. I guess prior to that, I was social worker. And that's kind of most recent recent history. I suppose that's about all I can think.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Okay. He reached out to me several months ago, and I've been we've been trying to get something set up here. But with you being local to Indiana, it really and not too far from where I'm at. I'm here in Miami County. It's really about maybe forty five minutes away from each other. But you had a very interesting accounter. That always when someone says they've seen upright walking canine, it always makes me want to listen because it's close home to me, because that is something that I've always been interested in. Now since i've had my experience, and for me, I've been looking into some of the things around here, a lot of the weird stuff that goes on around at least Miami County. Being in an adjacent county. It's not like these things are only in one area, right. I actually just talked to someone about a week and a half ago in Crawfordville, but they were from off Yete.
Speaker 1: And Crawfordsville is not far from me.
Speaker 2: Right, And they saw one in two thousand and six. Okay, they said it walked across the street and hopped over a guardrail.
Speaker 1: Wow, yep.
Speaker 2: I asked if they wanted to come on the show, but they didn't. Just not a whole lot to talk about. That's just kind of their thing. They didn't want to be out there. But she told me what happens. I was like, okay, well I appreciate that. So, but there's definitely a lot of those stories around here. So if you would like to begin with yours, you can go right ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll start with the older one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: From what I say, it was around two thousand and one. And the reason I know that is because that was the year that I stopped doing social work. Is when I changed, you know, and I stayed home with my kids and for a few years, and my son at the time would have been a little over two years old. And we were driving early one morning, and I know it was some appointment associated with him, like a doctor's appointment or something. I can't remember the details of that, but we were out early one morning, driving from Frankfort to Lafayette, and that took me on the road that I took through through Mulberry. And as we were entering the town or coming close to the town, there were farm fields pretty much on both sides, but on the left, just on the edge of town was the new library that had been built for that town. And it was one of those misty spring morning where there's a lot of mist over the fields. I mean, it was clear, I could see on the roads. It wasn't like it was foggy, but there was that mist hanging over the fields one of those days. And as I approached Mulberry, on my right hand side, I saw a large creature eating roadkill, and it was so large that it made me slow down to get a good look at it. And the thing that struck me too was the ditch, you know, a ditch on the side of the road is fairly expansive, but it looked like its hindquarters were balanced on the far the side of the ditch, closer to the field, and its front was up by the road. I mean, it was huge. And I just slowed down and as I looked to my right, as I got closer, it lifted its head and it was a It looked like a wolf, and it had a huge maine, a lot of fur around its face. And it was just as I told you earlier. It was in I was in a bond of bill, so that gives you an idea of the window on the passenger side. It just looked like it could just fill that window with the size of its head. It was. It was massive. The first thing that went through my mind was I'm glad I'm in a car because I've got my son in the backseat. You know, I was. I mean, I was frightened in that sense, but not I mean, I knew I was safe because I was in a car. I could get away easily. But and just just I was more curious, dumbfounded, you know, what the heck is that? What could it be? And with the job that I did as in social work. I interacted with a local law enforcement and later on, like a week later or so, I was in a meeting with the deputy share for that town and I asked him if he knew if there were wolves around Mulberry. His response was no, you know, asked me why I asked that question. I told him what I saw and he said, you know, you probably saw a coyote. And I said, no, I know what a coyote looks like. This was way bigger than a coyote. Coyotes aren't that big. You know, I have a standard poodle who's seventy five pounds, which is probably the size of a large coyote. You know, this animal is huge. So and I've wondered about that for years, but of course you put it out of your mind as time goes by. That was several years ago. But and then in recent years when I've heard things about dog men, I've often wondered if that's what I actually saw. So that's that encounter. And then here recently, I was walking my dogs. I have another small dog here in Frankfurt, and a few blocks from my house, I was at a fairly large corner of streets that go into a neighborhood. And I was walking away from the corner towards my house and a car was going by the other way, and as it hit that intersection, it you know, it's a stop sign, but it slammed on its brakes suddenly, and it made me turn around. And when I looked, I saw what looked like a dog on upright running across the street, and more of a silhouette. There was there was a light there, but it still was late at night. I walked the dogs by myself, late at night. I'm not worried about that. But you know, this was not a human. That car slammed on its breaks for a reason, and it had the the hawks of dog legs. And as I told you earlier the city, you know, what went through my mind was the image of the werewolf and Harry Potter, that same stance, the same curve of the upper the like the hunching look of the upper back, and the hawks of the legs, and and it was it ran across that street very quickly, but I saw it. And this thing that interested me too was my dogs. If they see something, they bark, If they see another person at they bark. They were silent. You know, it's like they weren't going to draw any attention to themselves as me myself, I was just you know, I was silent too, and I just as soon as I turned, as soon as it passed, I grabbed my dogs as that were going home and we hustled home. So you know, there's something out there. But that's basically my experiences in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask a couple of questions about the first one and then we can talk about the second one.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: The first one, you said you.
Speaker 1: Saw it eating, Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: Could you tell what it was actually eating? What the actual roadkill was?
Speaker 1: You know, I could. I didn't get enough look at that, and I just I just know it was large enough that it wasn't. I mean, we see, we have a lot of raccoons.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: You know, could be any it could be a possum. I don't know, but it did. When it brought its head up, there was blood in and I saw its teeth and those were not coyote teeth. I can tell you that that was startling. It's like, oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Know, what side of the road was it on when you were driving? Was it on your passenger side, of your driver's side side.
Speaker 1: It was on my right hand side.
Speaker 2: So what did to do when you drove past it?
Speaker 1: It brought its head up because I was going to at that point.
Speaker 2: It didn't try and run off or anything, so it wasn't even afraid.
Speaker 1: No, I just looked right at me. It brought its head up and looked in my window. I mean it was big enough that I was looking in my window and that was like WHOA for me.
Speaker 2: I think if it was a normal coyote type of an animal, it would have ran off scared at the lights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was totally on it. It was unfettered by me. Didn't care.
Speaker 2: It just you know, I've heard from several people that these things actually don't eat. But then I've heard it's just like what you just told me that there's been times they've been seen eating roadkills. So what is it. Do they eat things or they don't eat things? Why were they pretending to eat things if they're not actually eating it.
Speaker 1: I've heard that too, And because in the last couple of years, as I've told you, I've listened to some other podcast about it, and that's when it kind of confirmed that what I saw was not normal. There you know, there is a basis for it. And yes, I've heard people say that they don't eat, that there's some kind of ethereal thing. Now I think they're flesh and blood and they're going to eat. Yeah, I'm sure they eat. Of course they do. You know I'm not. And I've heard people say, oh, I have a spiritual connection. I've heard podcasts where people say, yeah, I have a spiritual connection with these animals. I feel totally safe around them. I don't take that very seriously. If I encountered one of these face to face and I wasn't in a car knowing I could get away, you can better believe I'm going to be intimidated and afraid. You know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing I think they other people say they want too, And that's what I've been told about some of my stuff, is they want that fear because that's what they actually feed on.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, I've heard stuff.
Speaker 2: Where people claim that these things have on their windows and they've done the whole mind speak stuff to them, which is very reminiscent of what you hear with sasquatch people when they've had encounters too.
Speaker 1: That could be that could be. I mean, you know, I don't deny that, but I'm not going to you know, just yeah, I'm not going to go out looking for them. For some reason, I encounter them, you know, uh, or I've had had these sightings and people. You know, you're probably going to be more likely to see them if you're out in the country a lot, out in the woods a lot. But you know, they come into town, you know, I think they do. I mean I think I saw one this one. Last one I saw was late September. I think maybe mid to late September. It was pretty recent, and uh, you know, there's nothing to stop him from coming into towns. I mean, there's there's wooded areas all around Frankfurt, so it very could very easily happen. But yeah, I'm not going to go out looking for them.
Speaker 2: No, That's what I'm about to start doing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well i'd be prepared if I did. But you know, you hear about two people that go hunting them, trying to kill them. Yeah, I'm not going to do that. I'm curious as to why you're hearing more about them. It seems like more people see them. It's kind of comforting. To me because you know, I just kind of blew it off over the years. I thought, well, you know, nobody seems to know anything about this or telling me it's a coyote. I don't believe that. I know coyotes aren't that big, but.
Speaker 2: Do you happen to get a good look at its paws or anything, or just basically.
Speaker 1: The face, just the face. I mean it was, you know, busy eating. I didn't see it. Just what I did see was the huge body. I mean, the fact that it could extend its body over the ditch like that.
Speaker 2: Did it have a title?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember. It probably did, but I didn't see the details of it.
Speaker 2: That's the other weird thing that I've noticed. If you hear a lot of people's like encounters stories, they claim that it didn't have a tail, which I.
Speaker 1: Heard that too, Yeah, but then there's people that say they do.
Speaker 2: Right. The thing I saw how a big bushy tail, which I didn't know at the time that was a thing that they didn't have tails. But I was like, well this did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's more than one sort of I guess dog man. I don't like saying dog man, to be honest, but that is basically what they've.
Speaker 1: Been called, but they've been pegged to be. Yeah, right, well, yeah, probably there probably is. It seems like there's some that are furry and some that aren't so furry. Like the one that I saw, you know, back in two thousand and one. It had a lot of fur around its head and you know neck, it was very furry, a lot or a lot of hair, but if you will, you know very it was very thick and full and hair and it's kind of up on the back of its head too. I mean I saw that as I approached it, that it had like the main kind of thing. And then but the one I saw in September of this year was not so much. I didn't see a lot of fur around it, so, you know, it was just a silhouette. It was more like it like the thing you saw on Harry Pop or the werewolf. It was kind of almost like it had been shaved, you know, but the silhouette and the stance of the legs, that was not a human, you know, And I feel validated too. But but by the fact that that car slammed on its brakes, it's like it had it had gone past the stop sign. You know, it stopped and then as it took off or started to drive, it saw this thing like I did, and it slammed on its brakes enough that I heard the slamming of the brakes and you know, to not hit it. And also they probably were like, what the heck is that? You know like I like I did. But you know, one of the stories that interests me that I, you know, I saw, I am more inclined to think that there's some type of experimentation going on with these creatures, like mutation mutations. I don't know, because one of the encounters I listened to and I've listened to this one probably three times because I'm so fascinated by what this person saw when he the guy was driving through Joshua Tree in California and he saw like a group of them literally running information through that part in the middle of the night. And you know, his description of them is pretty diverse. I mean, it was like a bunch of them, and you know, and there's a lot of that. There's a lot of strange things that go, strange things that go on in California with government experiments, and you know, I'm I listened, I listened to a lot of things about that too, So that kind of made me one that I often think that it's products of experimentation with animals and mutations genetically. I would say that's a plausible thing going on in our world today. Why, I don't know, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't really surprise me one way or the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing with me though, is there's been reports from these things for thousands of.
Speaker 1: Years, true, which that kind of negates that. Yeah, yeah, trials. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the ancient Egyptians had a god that was Anubis, but he was basically a jackal headed person.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure, And there's.
Speaker 2: Been stories of there was supposedly a tribe of these things somewhere I think home if it was India or somewhere in that area, but it was over somewhere on the other continent.
Speaker 1: Well I've never heard of that. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: There was a tribe of them, Huh. Again, I don't know if any of this stuff is real when it comes to like the old stories or whatever. But that's just stuff that I've come across trying to dig up stuff.
Speaker 1: Well. Yeah, and there's certainly a lot of people having some pretty interesting I mean, people are seeing them, and that's you know, that was it was, like I said, a comfort to me when I first encountered some of the podcasts, not yours, but I've heard some of yours recently. But are some stuff from you. I think I heard you interviewed on something. Possibly. I can't remember how I first encountered you, but I've listened to dog Man Encounters, and I've listened to the things people the stories people tell and their experiences. People are seeing these more and more, and at least or at least they're feeling more comfortable talking about it, you know, because a lot of people get poohooed. You didn't see that, you know, you're imagining things. Fortunately I have family that doesn't do that to me. But you know, there's there's something going on out there. And like the same with Sasquatch, you know. And I grew up in Missouri, and in Missouri it was they called sasquatch Momo the monster. I don't know if you ever heard of that, but people talked about it all the time, you know. And my my my father's family was from the Appalachians, and I spent a good part of my childhood there, spent summers there a lot parts of my summers, and you know, and that was out in the mountains. And I remember my father saying, you know, you don't want to go out in those mountains, spend too much time in those mountains at night because alone, because there's things out there you don't want to encounter by yourself. It was just kind of a given you. You just don't do that unless you know what you're doing. So but you know, so I don't. I don't discount people's experiences and what's out there.
Speaker 2: So I try and remain somewhat skeptical because I think I have to in order to keep some sort of balance, m right, because there's always going to be people out there that want to just make stuff up, and I don't understand the desire to do that.
Speaker 3: Either.
Speaker 2: It ruins it for people that actually have real experiences, I think. But again, there's no way of detecting someone that's real or sincere or whatever. But I think majority of the people I talk with I try to give the benefit of the doubt, right, And I've been doing a lot of research here, I say quote unquote research, but I've been trying to find people around my area that have had experiences. And I actually was talking to someone yesterday and they were fishing along the Walbash River east of Peru, and this was back in two thousand and twenty two, so two years ago actually long they heard some sound like coyotes ship and then they heard a very loud, deep howl type thing and their dogs kind of like freaked out by it. And he said, the hairstood up on the back of his neck. And then as they were walking back. He actually has photos and stilt to me, he's got his normal dog's footprint, which is a sixty pound dog that he had, a husky, and then there's another large print next to it, and a large print is a lot bigger than the husky print. Wow, he said. The thing that about it to him that was odd is it appeared to be just a set of footprints walking, not for footprints, but just two. Yeah, So he's not necessarily a dog man or something like that type believer per se or looked into stuff like that, Like he just was out fishing and heard something and came across though, So that's kind of got what like he started looking into kind of things too, because he doesn't know what would have made that. He doesn't necessarily believe dog Man are real, but he doesn't understand why the tracks of that in the tracks. Like I said, the photos are really.
Speaker 1: Big but right for.
Speaker 2: Me, the interesting part about this is the location he sent me. At the location of where it happened. Just a couple of weeks later, not even like a mile away, someone reported seeing a bigfoot. I said, I wonder if they actually saw a big foot or if they saw whatever this thing was, because it's literally like maybe a two week time frame right literally right in the same area. While I've also been digging into things and it seems to be I've pinpointed the exact location to two different people have had encounters what they claim when it were werewolves. So I have that mapped out, actually have an X on it on my map here. And I know someone else that lives in the area and they have weird stuff happening around their place where they at least feel like there's something weird, and they're in that same general area, and there's also been bigfoot sightings in that area. So for some reason, this little area, it's basically where the Walbash River and the Mississina Wall River connect.
Speaker 1: Well, and that makes sense. I mean it's a water sores and you know it's a good place for animals like that, and if there is a lot of wooded areas around there mm hm as well, it's easy for them to hang out if you.
Speaker 2: Fall, if you follow the river, the Mississinewa River up to the dam because we have the missus Sinewa Reservoir.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: There is an area through there called Oki Panoki and a lot of people had weird experiences out there too, and not so much like with dog man type things, but there's been reports of bigfoot and there's a lot of like weird paranormal supernatural stuff that go on out there right right, So it's like this whole little area has a lot of high strangeness activity going on. There's been someone send me a UFO video back in June over the same exact location of where I've put this.
Speaker 1: X at interesting and I've seen UFOs too. It's funny. I've seen those in believe it or not, in Indianapolis. I'm always in Indianapolis when I see them.
Speaker 2: There was some in Frankfort about a month ago. Did you happen to see those? There was three orbs there was three orbs came from Frankfurt area up through Cocomo through my area. There was three orange orbs. There's two sets of them. There's actually six lights that were flying in a pattern.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I saw several different videos. My sister in law and my niece saw it that she actually called my wife to tell her about it, to tell me that my aunt and uncle were out trying to videotape it. My other uncle actually saw it, didn't realize what it was. So I know several family members obviously that have seen it. And that was I think it was October seventh, so not very far or not very long back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I I've seen orbs, but like I said, I was always over in Indianapolis. I was driving in Indianapolis and i'd see it, and of course you're in the interstate and you can't you can't stop take a picture, and but i'd see them, you know, and they hang in the sky and they The one I saw that was most striking was it was a big it was a larger orb and then it kind of split into like four or five and then the one, the original one kind of sat just sat there, and the other ones that split off it just kind of went around it, and then they all came together again and it took off, and I was it was as I was driving on sixty five and just coming off. You know, you drive down sixty five into Indie and it's the exit, you know, you either go on to four sixty five and you stay on sixty five into the city, right. And that's because I used to work at Methodist Hospital and that's exactly how you go in. And I'm driving along there and I see all those see it up in the sky and I worked nights there, but I was going in for like a training, so it was daytime and I I can't believe I'm seeing this, you know. It's like, you know, I wish I could talk to the other drivers, you know, do you see this? Do you see that? But of course you can't do that, can't take a picture. And it's very distinctive. And I've seen that happen twice. And then I coming out of Indianapolis one evening. I'm a yoga instructor or you know, I was. I'm not active now, but I was doing a training for my yoga certification and I was coming out of Indianapolis on Michigan Road at night. The training was an evening event, and I was coming home. It was dark, and it was near the Art Museum. I don't know if you know how Indianapolis laid out. There's like a university there, a religious university. I can't remember what it's called, but it's right across the museum on thirty hour Michigan Road. And I was a little waist down the road and there's kind of a spot where there's not a lot of buildings, it's a lot of trees, and I'm driving along and there was and it was a clear night. I could see the stars. It wasn't it wasn't real cloudy or anything. But then all of a sudden, it was very very dark, and I looked. I looked out my window and looked, you know, like through my front window, and it was like the sky just had disappeared. And then and then I saw the lights like on a train. It was a triangle, and the lights on the points of a triangle lit up, and it was just hovering above me. And then it slowly took off and then it was gone. And then I saw the stars again. I thought, this is so weird, you know, and I couldn't, you know, what can you do? It's dark. I can't to know way I'm going to get a picture of this. And you know, I wasn't going to stop my car. It was enough because I thought about it. I thought, should I stop my car and get a good look at this? But it really was no place for me to stop. But there was no turn offs or anything on that little stretch right before you get to where the businesses and shopping areas are not shopping areas but you know, strips of stores and stuff. Then it's more lit. But I know what I So I've seen those things, you know, and so I don't you know, when people tell me things that they've seen, I don't discount them, but I don't. Yeah, I don't really talk about it too many people. I've told my kids and they believe me, you know, they think it's interesting. But yeah, something's definitely out there. And as far as you know, people will say, well, like with Sasquatch, well why hasn't somebody seen it? You think we'd see them more. Well, they're not going to come into They're not going to make themselves visible that much. It seems. My impression of the dog men or whatever you want to call them. They seem intelligent. So they're not going to show up in town in broad daylight. They're going to show up in town at night or if they come into town for whatever reason, like little towns like mine's a small town, they're going to they're not going to like make themselves known in broad daylight. And they're going to live in the woods. And when you think of the number of people, very few people really go into the woods two do whatever. You know, they might hunters go out into the woods. Uh, of course, fishermen like you're you know the man you talk who went fishing, But we don't really get out into the woods much. You know, I did as a kid growing up in Missouri. I was in the woods all the time. I mean we lived you know, the woods were the wooded, lots of woods. That was my backyard. You know. I walked out and I went hiking to the creek and I was out there all the time as a kid. But here, you know, and you go to your day to day life. You go to work, you do what you do. You know, you take care of your house, your you have children, you know, your pets. Whatever. You're not getting out into the woods. Very few of us really do that, but so we don't see what's going on out there. You know. It's like my dad told me, in the mountains of North Carolina, you don't go out in those woods at night unless you know what you're doing, and you know, you just don't go out alone. There's things out there you don't want to encounter.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: That's probably what he was talking about. So you know, that's their place. It's not necessarily where we hang out, not in our modern society anyway.
Speaker 2: So I've noticed there's been a correlation with people that have had encounters with a bigfoot or a dog man or a crypti or whatever. They've usually had an experience with a UFO. They've usually seen a UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've seen them.
Speaker 2: They've also typically had some weird paranormal supernatural encounter. It's almost as if once you have one experience, it makes you open to more. And I don't know what the one is that actually triggers it, but there's one that always stands out that makes you start noticing. Because I think we all have experiences throughout lives, but for the most part, I think we all just typically ignore them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ignore them, or you rationalize them. You know, you reason that reason them out of your mind. M are you just you don't want to. I think a lot of people, just if they do have experiences, they don't They're afraid to talk about it. They're afraid to be afraid of being belittled by others. I think that's an issue. And they also they don't want to believe it themselves. It's easier just to negate it. However you go about negating it, you just do that, you know. And like the first time I saw that which I now would call a dog man, At the time, I didn't know what to call it. I just called it a big wolf. But now that I've heard more about this, you know, other people encountering things like this, so I do see, I must have it has to have been a dogment. It was not a wolf, and it was it was too it wasn't it was way too big, and you know, it's you know, I believe what I saw. But at this for all those years though, I just thought, well maybe I you know, I just didn't know what it was. I just I didn't know what I couldn't get validation of any type. So I just kind of like, well, I saw something, and I just kind of went about your lot in my life.
Speaker 2: You know, it's hard to rationalize when you're seeing something like that and you don't, Yeah, your mind doesn't go right to the fact that this is something weird. Even if it is weird, and you know it's weird, you try and write it off as being.
Speaker 1: Normal, right right there, Yeah, even.
Speaker 2: When your normal explanation is worse than just admitting the news a something weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I saw something that was not a wolf, you know. I mean I've heard of more, you know, the normal wolves are becoming more you know, prevalent in our country. So but I hadn't. That was my question to that law enforcement officer, we are we having or do we have wolves coming into Indiana now? And he said, oh no, no, no. I told him what I saw and he said, oh, you just saw coyote. Well, like I said, that was no coyote. The color was wrong, the size was wrong. I mean, coyote is just looks like leggy dogs. You know, they're not that big.
Speaker 2: No, they're not even Like I have a golden doodle that's a puppy. He's about six months old. And then I have an all white German Shepherd. She's four years old. I think she's a pretty big dog, right, But I saw a coyote dead on the side of the road the other day, m h. And I'm like, they're not as big as you think they are.
Speaker 1: They're not that big. No, no, I mean I think that the biggest they get is about seventy five pounds, and my standard poodle is seventy five pounds, and that's you know, it's a good sized dog. But you know, and I've had bigger dogs than him, but I've always had big dogs. But you know, that's a big coyote. A seventy five pound coyote is a big coyote. They're usually not that big. I actually kind of looked into that. I mean, they usually top out it about sixty pounds. They're not that not that big, and they're leggy and scrawny looking.
Speaker 2: Wolves are actually bigger.
Speaker 1: But right.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say there aren't wolves around here, because I know for sure that people do have hybrids. Well doesn't mean why of them hasn't gotten out, but true, I still don't think the size of a hybrid or a full on wolf would be big enough for some of the stuff that people have told me about.
Speaker 1: Oh. No, I've lived in different parts of the country. I've been in Indiana for about twenty well twenty five, twenty six years, since my oldest son was born here. But I also lived in upstate New York for a while and a friend of mine had a hybrid shepherd wolf, beautiful dog, and he was big, but he wasn't as big as what I saw, not nearly as big. This was a large animal, you know, the fact that its body could it be, could extend the distance that it did, the way it balanced itself over that day as it was eating. I mean, it was huge. It was huge enough to me if that had been just a dog on the side of a road, or just even a regular sized wolf, I probably would have been startled by a wolf being there, but I wouldn't have slowed down. I mean, it made me slow down, you know what am I seeing? I wanted to get a good look at it, but I wasn't going to stop. I mean, I had a child in the backseat. I wasn't you know, I wouldn't have put I didn't want to put myself in danger, you know, but it didn't. It didn't run off, you know, a coyote. If it was a coyote, coyote probably would have run off.
Speaker 2: What I would think too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this just reared its head up and looked at me. You know, like this is just completely unfazed by me slowing down looking at it. But it was striking at the time, you know.
Speaker 2: So the most recent one was about a month or so ago. You said another vehicle had to have seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the drive they had to have seen it.
Speaker 2: Because you said they hit their brakes.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, there's a stop sign there. It's a four way stop, but it's it's like a lar it's a it's an odd the road's coming to it. They one comes at an angle, so it's kind of a wide space, you know that you do if you know what I mean. It's not just a solid ninety degree angles. So there's it's four roads coming together, but one. Like the fact that one comes at an angle, it makes it like a bigger intersection. So you stop, you're stopping aways That car stopped. I think I think it stopped, is my feeling, because it slammed on its brakes. It was in the middle of the intersection and it, you know, started up and then stop suddenly to the point that I heard it stop, turn around and saw that creature run across that intersection in that silhouette look with the street lights, you know. And like I said, it wasn't a human. That was no human. How tall humans don't have legs like that.
Speaker 2: How tall do you think it was?
Speaker 1: I would say, I'd say, I mean, if I put a man, and that's probably a six foot man as a reference, I would say seven feet.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think. You said the legs and everything were not a person, but no, I've tried to rationalize the thing that I had seen as someone on a werewolf costume before, because.
Speaker 1: And they had the end and also the arms were really long, okay, you know, they were like hanging down, and it was hunched that hunched over, you know, like like the character in Harry Potter when he turns into the wear he has that hunched over look when he stands over his behind legs. And it ran very and it scaled that intersection very quickly. But I got a good look at it, a good look of the silhouette of it running, and you know, and I noticed immediately that, Gee, my dogs aren't barking at this. This is not normal. They're staying quiet, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the exact time frame. I actually believe this was in the eighties, but someone had come up to one of the events that I was speaking at and they were talking to me and they said that it was down off of the Highway eighteen. You're twenty eight, and I'm pretty sure they said it was an all white both run across the road on two legs. Interesting for me, that's like, you don't hear all white too often. I had an episode recently about a female that was supposed to be all white. But that's an interesting story. We'll just leave it at that one. But the I said, I've talked to several people here since I've been trying to find more information regarding this in the surrounding areas. I went to a couple of different events where I've spoke about this to try and see if others would come up and talk about it, because there is a lot of weird stuff that goes on around here, and for some reason, I was just as guilty. But no one wants to talk about it, right right. I know, there's the stigma to it. I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well people think, you know, people just want to blow off things they don't understand. And I'm more curious, and you know, yeah, I know there's more out there than there's things out there we don't know about. The World's a big place. I mean, like there's things down in the ocean that we have no clue about because nobody, I mean, we don't know it's down there. Same in the sky. I mean it's you know, I guess I'm My viewpoint is like a friend of mine put it one time. You know, people say you have to prove it's real. We'll prove it's not real. Right. It's just as hard to do either way. You know, you can't if somebody says they experienced something, I believe them. You know, why would you. You're not going to get anything from lying about it or making things So I guess people get attention for making things up. But you know, uh, I just keep an open mind. I guess about other what people tell me, and try to keep an open mind about my experiences. But I'm the first one to sit there and rationalize. I thought, oh, there has to be a logical explanation, kind of thing. But there was no There was no logic that it can explain what I saw in two thousand and one. It just, you know, that was it was no coyote, and it was bigger. That was an awful big wolf. And the way that it's it was like balancing itself, and it was so you know, its body was the length of that ditch and as long as the width of that ditch. You know, it was a pretty big space between you know, balancing on the edge of that field and getting up to that roadkill on the side of the road like that, and it was just eating. And the fact that it didn't run like you said, it didn't run or I said, it didn't run off when I slowed down. It just it was completely unintimidated by me. Most animals will run off when a car slows down nearby or even goes by. Didn't do that, So.
Speaker 2: It's almost as if it wasn't afraid. It had no reason to be afraid.
Speaker 1: No, it's not intimidated by me at all. It wasn't. I didn't think so at all.
Speaker 2: Which in itself is strange. But I talked to a lady back in the summer, and she was from southern Indiana, and she had said that she had seen hey werewolf drinking from a fountain.
Speaker 1: Oh, for heaven's sakes, that would be something.
Speaker 2: It was drinking the water up out of one of someone's yard fountain.
Speaker 1: Wow. Interesting. So it was in somebody's yard.
Speaker 2: It was either in a yard or a park. But they drove by her and her husband I think drove by it or boyfriend or whatever it was at the time, and they turned around I think, went back and it was still there.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So and I think they both saw it. It's weird again when you there's been so many different versions of stories and everything about these things having some sort of supernatural abilities or not flesh and blood. They're not here. But then why are they eating? Someone says they don't actually eat, They just make it themselves, see like they do. I was like, well, that doesn't make any source of why would you pretend to be eating?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, why would you pretend to be eating? And also why can't they just be flesh and blood? Why do they have to be something ethereal or esoteric? You know?
Speaker 2: I think that goes back to the fact that there's been no bodies. There's been No, there's been no proof of a dead animal, like, no one's actually ran one over unlested it walks out in front of me again, then I'll be the first one that does, because I'm said that before. I'm going to run it over. So I have my proof.
Speaker 1: So you can get it if you could just be hoping that if you don't kill it, though, it might get kind of angry.
Speaker 2: I guess if it gets angry, then I'll know for a few seconds what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I can die with answers.
Speaker 1: Well, there is some postings online. There's pictures of supposedly what they say is a dog men body and it's like laying on the back of a truck. It's pretty big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually that is a prop from a movie. Actually I know, I know the person that's made it. He's actually been in a Reddit group that I've been heard of for dog Man and well it is his artwork, stuff that they're making for a movie prop and people used it and stole it, saying it was real when it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well.
Speaker 2: It looks really good. But he does he supposedly made all that stuff. He sent He's posted up behind the scene photos of how they made all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So okay, well that's disappointing. Well I thought I just assumed it was real, But yeah, it's that's true. They haven't found any bodies of it, But you know, do we always find bodies of all of the other animals that die in the wild. I mean that we don't even see.
Speaker 2: You know, if you talk to hunters, and I've done this before and it might make some of them angry, but I don't really care when people say these things don't exist because you've never found a body. How often have these hunters that say these things don't exist because they're in the woods all the time. How many times did they have come across a.
Speaker 1: Bear carcass right exactly?
Speaker 2: Or a mountain lion carcass. I'm using I'm using the predator type animals as a thing because it's very rare that you ever hear someone having that. So where do they go?
Speaker 1: You don't where do they go? I mean they probably get eaten by you know, vultures. The carcass just gets consumed by other creatures.
Speaker 2: You might run across the random bone here and there, but you're just going to think it's just a normal animal and not thinking much of us.
Speaker 1: About it, right, right, So you can't really use that as an explanation. Yeah, there's you can't just write off because and that you know with that explanation, I don't that doesn't Yeah, you're right, you don't come across the cougar carcass. I don't know what happens to them. Well, they deteriorate their rot, you know, are they get eaten. That's the nature of the wild things get eaten.
Speaker 2: There's so much out there that we don't know about. That could be right again, even if you just want, how often you ever just come acar across a skeleton or a carcass of any animal?
Speaker 1: You don't exactly, you don't, You don't, you know, you know, especially if you're in town. You know you might see roadkill. You know, you see a squirrel that's been hit by a car. But you know, they don't just stay there while the city comes and cleans them up easily usually. But you know, one thing, and I've thought about too, is you're kind of getting away from that aspect of it is the Michigan encounters. I mean, Michigan seems to be just dense with it as far as the you know, the dog men and but and it makes sense that they'd be up there. There's so much you know, more open country up there, especially when you go up north, and.
Speaker 2: That's where they originated from. What the term dog man because I think in the nineteen eighties they had that song and it was talking about a dog man is around Halloween time. It was kind of a joke and people started calling into the radio station reporting seeing these things.
Speaker 3: MM.
Speaker 2: So the people that did it did it as a joke, but apparently there was actually people out there that were like, no, I've been seeing this stuff. I'm glad someone said something about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, probably the maybe it was originated as a joke, but that could be the joke kind of got inspired by what people had seen. Right. So, but you know, there's no reason to believe that they're just going to stay in Michigan and not come down in Indiana. We're not that far away.
Speaker 2: Native Americans around the country have different variations of their old supernatural legends or whatever you want to call the lures. Like right, they had window goes more. I think that's a I love, it's a cree things. I don't want to start picking things apart. But I know, like skin walkers is a term that the Navajos use for like when they're medicine men, witch doctors or whatever you want to call them, would turn into these things, right, Why were they talking about stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Though? Yeah, well, yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: What started those stories from the Native Americans? Something had to influence that. I've said this about all sorts of lures when it comes to the old stories, like why were people talking about where wolves in Europe a thousand years ago?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like those stories are not just modern like those have been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, there's I think myths are they're not untrue. They're based on people's experiences. They're based on real events or real experiences that people had. You know, I don't I don't. You know, I give a lot of credibility to myths and legends and stories, and you know, yeah, there's a.
Speaker 2: Couple there's a couple of things that I've try to bring up here and there every once in a while to people have had these experiences and try to look into things.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, like.
Speaker 2: Look at the old grim fairy tales. For the most part, what was one of the what was one of the main bad guys of those stories, the big bad.
Speaker 1: Wolf, right, the big bad wolf exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, in the story of Red Riding Hood. What did the Big bad Wolf do? Well, he impersonated a person he ate Grandma and dressed like her, right, right, So that's a wolf that can wear people clothing, and so it's like a wear wolf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And then you had the three Little Pigs the wolves. Yeah, the wolf was the bad guy in that, and he would huff and puff and blow their house down. You go on to the next one. But one of the things that he said was little pig, little pig, let me in. And I've heard another interview and I don't know where it was, but someone said this thing was tapping on the window and telling him to let it in.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The let it in thing, for me sounds very much demonic in a sense, poor vampire like it, because you have to invite it in. If something's that big and it's out there and it wants to come in, why couldn't it just bust through the.
Speaker 1: Window, right, That's true. Yeah, that is a good question. And you I've listened to some encounters where they people say they're tapped on the window. I get that would freak me out, but yeah, because then you're not safe and your own space. If you don't feel it threatens your own safety and it intimidates you.
Speaker 2: Other people have tried to say, well, they don't understand how doors and windows actually are. Well, if they're smart enough to tap on the window, I'm sure they can know it breaks, especially if it has the ability to telepathically tell you to let it in.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So to me, like that's where I start to wander with the whole flesh and blood aspect to it, Like, if it has those abilities, I don't necessarily think it's just a normal animal because biologically it can't. It doesn't make any sort of sense as to how it could be anyways, And then you start adding into supernatural elements of mind speak and everything else. To me, then you're starting to get into that whole WU factor over here to where it's kind of a little strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean I didn't have that kind of encounter with what I saw. I didn't feel I mean, they weren't. I didn't feel like I was being communicated to on a psychic level, you know, I mean I probably have more psychic connection with my own dogs, but that's just because I know them. But yeah, I didn't have that experience. And you do hear people say they have that experience that they you know, they had the sense of fear before they even saw anything, and that is interesting. So yeah, but the creature that I saw was eating. It's just so, I mean, maybe they could the whole parallel universe thing.
Speaker 2: They could interdimensional.
Speaker 1: Right, interdimensional in this dimension though, but while they're here, they have to eat, right, so they still have to eat.
Speaker 2: What if they come here to eat?
Speaker 1: Could be? That could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's a lot of questions. And again, I don't think I don't have any answers. I'm just a guy with a microphone. But I try and search for things like that. I'm searching for a truth. That's why I do what I do. I don't know if I'll ever find it or not, but that's what I'm out here doing.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's what I do every day, try to find out what the truth of things is. In a lot of aspects of our lives, trying to find out what the truth is. There's so much that we humans don't know, even those of us who try to find out things, to find out what the truth is. There's always something you don't you don't know.
Speaker 2: That's probably by design.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by design, But yeah, I do believe there's things out there I do, you know. And what I saw was not normal. Call it weird. It was just not It's not what we're accustomed to seeing, you know, you know, And each time I the two you know, the first thing, I mean, people call them encounters. It's they're not like they're encounters. And I don't feel like I encountered them. I saw them, you know, I didn't have right, I didn't. You know, an encounter to me is walking through the woods and coming around to Ben and there it is. I mean, this, it's right in front of you. That's an encounter. The people that have been you know, some people have been terrorized by these things, like you said, banging on the windows or even you know, threatening them, some real negative experiences. But then some people they see them and they you know, they're not they're afraid, but they're not harmed or you know, directly threatened by the creature in any way. But some people really have been and I, you know, I kind of wonder why they had those kind of experiences. So, and that's another thing too. It's like there's different personalities to these creatures. Some of them just mind your at their own business. They see people and then they don't threaten them at all, and then they just go away. But then some people are actually feel like they're hunted by them, and you know, so there's different personalities in these creatures. Not some not so nice, and some they just don't really bother you.
Speaker 2: And that could be just like people too.
Speaker 1: True. And you hear the same thing about sasquatch. There are some sasquash that are really very you know, frightening and some but for the most part they're not. You know, I can't say either way the ones I saw, if the ones I saw, you know what they were like the one that we eating, if I had been not in a car, I don't think I would have felt very safe. For one thing, it was eating. I mean, any wild animal is eating. You don't want to you don't want to bother them. That's not a good time to to be around them because they're going to feel threatened that you're going to take their food away.
Speaker 2: So did that one have pointed ears.
Speaker 1: It did kind of like like a wolf, not as not as big as I've had a shepherd mix that had the point of ears, not as big as a shepherd's ears as far as in relation to it's head, you know what I mean. It was more like lower pointed ears. But then there was a lot of fur around it too, so I yeah, kind of had the chow like look about it. And the shepherd mix that I had was a shepherd chow mix, a great dog. She was the best dog ever that I acquired, you know, and she had more shepherd type years, but she had a lot of a lot of fur around her face, but not quite as much as the full blooded chow. But yeah, what I saw had that chow fur around the face, around the head rather not the face, but the head.
Speaker 2: The thing that I saw looked like a large black wolf, but it had very puffy fur like a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what this one looked like. It wasn't black though, it was more gray, kind of grayish like a you know, not had like like there was different colors mixed into you know. Yeah, it was beautiful in a way. It was really pretty, you know. But then I love animals, so and but but yeah, the teeth were I mean, it was bearing its teeth at me because it was in the middle of eating. I didn't think it was trying to frighten me. It just its mouth was open. It had whatever it was eating in its mouth, and there was you know.
Speaker 2: Was its eyes reflecting the lights that I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that as much. I mean, it just looked at me. Its eyes were dark.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You know, you hear about those red eyes or the yellow eyes. It wasn't like that. They were just kind of dark. Just that didn't that didn't know, Okay, I couldn't say that.
Speaker 2: So usually always hear about the glowing eyes. And yeah, even the thing I saw its eyes, I say they weren't glowing. They were, but they weren't because my headlights were shining on the guy with me. The headlights were shining on it. So the headlights.
Speaker 1: Shining, and plus you know, it was it was daylight. It wasn't dark, yea. So it was morning morning light.
Speaker 2: So so in broad daylight, you basically got a better look out of it when anyone else would have gotten anyways, because it's in daylight. And that's the thing that for coyote purposes kind of eliminates that in my opinion, because they're more nocturnal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're more.
Speaker 2: Out during the night rather than the day.
Speaker 1: Right, Right, This was morning, Yeah, so early morning, and it was you know, the sun had you know, was up, you know, and I was driving away from the sun, so, but it was the day was clear, but there was it had you know. Yeah, you springtime, it rains the day before and then the next day it's clear, but there's still that dampness and that hovering of that mist over the fields. That's that's what I remember seeing. I remember that very distinctly. And but the daylight, it was a clear morning and yeah, it was out in broad daylight, just having breakfast on the side of the road, you know, and it was huge. It's huge.
Speaker 2: Ever since that day though, it's kind of changed your perspective, hasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would say so.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't understand how it does it for everyone else. I just know for me personally and from other people that I've talked to, like it's almost like an awakening that there's some thing out there and we don't really know what.
Speaker 1: It is, right that we don't Yeah, we don't know what it is, and I just kind of accepted I wasn't going to find anybody who could tell me anything. I tried to find somebody to give me information that I thought might know, and you know, it was just kind of blown off. And you know, he didn't you know, it wasn't rude about it. He just oh, it's just coyote. It's nothing, you know, and I s, yeah, it was a coyote. But it was when I started listening to dog Men Encounters and other podcasts, but mainly dog Man Encounters, that I thought, well, that's what I saw. It was the first time I listened to it. I don't know how I came across it. I wasn't looking for it. It just came up on, you know, something I was. I was watching something else on YouTube, I think, and that there it was, and I thought, you know, what's that? And so I listened to it and then that's exist and I thought, well, that's exactly what I saw.
Speaker 2: VIC show because someone reached out to me because someone from my area had an encounter. So I listened to that episode and that's how I got in contact with a VIC. But that is one of those things again, like one of the area that that person had their experience at. I also have on my map, which is also in the same general areas, so the other things around here. Like I said, so there's like four or five different events have happened, at least in my close proximity.
Speaker 1: M HM said, I wish I could find the the website, and I was almost certain I found it through the dog Man Encounters website where there was like a map and it was a national map, and it had like the little marks on the map to tell you where people had reported dog Man and there were few in Indiana, and the one that I click on it and it tells you where it's at, and it was in Forest and Forrest is just outside of Frankfurt. It's a little little dinky you know. They're not even a stop sign there. It's a what do you call that kind of town, like a a grain elevator town, and there's nothing there, but there's one they say there, And I thought, well, that's or has at some point in time there had been an encounter reported there, and that's just real close to Frankfort. So I thought, well, there's no reason why what I saw isn't a dog man, I'm sure they get around. You know, they're going to move around. They're not going to just stay in one place. And if you look at that field, beyond that field, there's a lot of trees in the beyond the field, there's a you know, there's some areas of trees, so they could hide out in there. There's water sources not far away. I mean, all those things that would attract them to that area, you know, and plenty of wildlife that they could eat. So so if it just makes sense that they'd be there. And the same with around Frankfort. There's a lot of you know, there's a lot of farm land around this, but there are a lot of wooded areas near and there's plenty of water the Wabash River, you know, Prairie Creek runs through town. There's plenty of things, you know, and there's plenty of wildlife right here in town. Squirrels, there's raccoons, possums, you know all the time.
Speaker 2: How far were you from the river where this thing was.
Speaker 1: The first time? Both, Yeah, Well, there's Prairie Creek runs right where I saw where the car stopped. There's a little park beyond there, and there's a dog park back there too, where I take my dogs. And there's a creek that runs right there. It's right there, right by that road, right by the intersection. So and that runs all the way through town as far as Mulberry. I know there's I want to say, is it just Sugar Creek runs through there? I can't remember there is a creek back beyond those fields, so I can't remember which one it is. Of course, the Wabash River is all along. There's typically you know, Yeah, the Wabash rivers around and there. I'd have to I can't. I'd have to look at a map to tell you. But there's water all around there.
Speaker 2: If you happen to get a chance, m and you can pinpoint it on a map, you can email that to me. Because again I'm gonna I'm taking all these locations. I'm doing the whole little conspiracy crazy person here, but I'm doing the corkboard with the little red lines and I'm mapping out everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah I could do that. Yeah, figure out how to get a map up and yeah, yeah, I could do that. And the one, the first one I saw really wasn't in Frankfury, was more in Mulberry, you know, where Mulberry.
Speaker 2: Is there is I know the name. I have to look on my.
Speaker 1: Map, basically between Frankfort and and.
Speaker 2: Lafia. Yeah, I was just down through there not longer. I had to go to Crawford ZI. I was at one of those conventions they had going on down there. So I just drove through that area recently. And I had some work stuff in Frankfort not long ago. So I've been in Frankfort not too long back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know in Crawfordsville's not far west of here, Yeah, not far at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I was going to say, if you have anything else we can talk about, but if not, we can probably wrap this up. We've been going on for over an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah sounds good. Sounds good. Yeah, yeah, I feel like we pretty much covered it. Yeah. I just had the two experiences. But m so.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I hope I've been helpful.
Speaker 2: Oh you have. I definitely appreciate talking with you. I'm always I had to hear from a fellow who's your especially one that's not that far away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it happened, Yeah, and I was That's why I think you must I don't know was I were you interviewed by Vic.
Speaker 2: I was on Vic's show because I actually heard. I reached out to Vic originally because I was trying to figure out if he had any information or if he could relay my information to the guy that he'd interviewed that was in Peru, right, and he didn't, but he asked if I wanted to come on the show because maybe that guy would listen and reach out. So I've still never heard from that guy because I would.
Speaker 1: Love to talk to him. Yeah, that's too bad.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't even care if it's for an interview for the show. I just want to hear yea his experience in person and kind of figure out exactly where it was.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and I was intrigued because you said Peru, you told your stories about Prue. I thought, well, geez, that's not that far from here. And it validates, you know, it helps to validate your own experience when you know people near near, in the general area are also having those experiences, so you're not you're not crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, I might be crazy, but I'm not crazy about that.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, but you know you know what I mean. Yeah, right, but you know, and I feel bad for a lot of people out there who do see these things and they tell their family members, you know. And Vic talks a lot about this too, how they tell them, oh, you know, you're seeing things, or they just you know, tell them they're crazy. And that's you know, I believe.
Speaker 2: Most people that I talked about originally because I didn't say a whole lot, but I I had family members laugh at the time. I still love at my parents' house, they laughed about it because they didn't think it was real. And I've had other people not say anything. I've told a couple of people about it and they laughed about it. The co worker didn't want anything to do with it. So it's like you write it off in your mind because the people that you think should be there to believe you and support you typically don't, so then you start to question yourself.
Speaker 1: Right right. Well, Fortunately, my the main people in my life are my sons, and they do listen to me and they don't discount me, you know. And my oldest son is an engineer and he's very analytical, so you know, he's kind of probably the opinion that, well, if I believe if I see it, then I'll believe you. But I'm not going to say what you that you are seeing things? You know, say, he's not telling me I'm crazy, but you know he wants to have proof too, But well, you weren't there, so you can't. If you can't, you know, you're just going to have to believe me.
Speaker 2: Right, It's hard to prove anything, especially as much as we would like to. When someone sees something, that's that's all you get to hear that that the proof is their story. So it's hard to right, hard to prove anything based on that. Like, I don't think people are lying.
Speaker 1: No, and you can't. People say, well, why don't they take pictures? In this day and age, everybody has a phone you could take Well, for one thing, in two thousand and one, you know, I had a flip phone. It didn't take pictures, so and I wouldn't have even the thought of stopping and taking a picture doesn't even enter my mind. I wouldn't have entered my mind. And as far as what I saw in September running across the road, well there's no way I would have gotten that in a picture. I couldn't have gotten the phone up fast enough to get a picture. And I'm also I don't always carry my phone with me. Maybe, you know, some people find that crazy, but you know, I'm old enough that it's not permanently attached to my hip, you know what I mean. I'm using I'm using the phone to talk to you right now because frankly, I need a new laptop and my desktop is it's just would be just too inconvenient to use. So you know, I have to use a phone, my phone for this. But I'm not the type to carry my phone around with me all the time. So you know, I will go out at and I walk my dogs without my phone. And maybe some people say, well, you know what if something happens, you know, but you know, well, I'm taking my chances, like there was a time when we didn't have phones and we walked took our dogs for walks without them, you know. So but even if I'd had it, I couldn't have gotten that picture of anything. It was gone, you know, And I'm not going to chase after it to get a picture. You know, that would be that could be dangerous, right.
Speaker 2: I don't encourage anyone to go after them. Me and the people that are going to go out and film with me, we're dumb enough to go after it. I actually had this conversation with one of my friends is going to be doing the video portions, and he said, what happens if we actually find something? I was like, well, then we'll worry about that when it happens. I don't have a plan. I don't. I don't honestly expect to find anything, to be honest. But if I guess the random case that we do, then I guess we will figure that out and just don't be the slowest.
Speaker 1: Person, right right, make sure you can run. I you know, and I probably would be intrigued to do something like that as a group. I would be willing to do that if I had a group of people that would be interesting to me, and but to go out by myself and hunt for them, no, I'm not going to do that. You know.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take a few people out, but when it comes time to actually do what I'm planning on doing, I'm not going out with a bunch of people because you're never going to find something if you have a lot of people with you, because there's too much noise, too much stuff. So if I do something, it's going to be with me, a camera person and maybe one of person.
Speaker 1: If that right, well, yeah, and I wouldn't feel afraid to do that at all. You know, you're not alone. But no, but to go up by myself and just hunt for dog men and no, I'm not good.
Speaker 2: I'm not necessarily just hunting for dog man. I'm hunting for all the weird stuff because there's a lot of weird. Yeah, there's a lot of weird stuff around here. So for me, it's going out for all the weird.
Speaker 1: Stuff, right right, well, yeah, but yeah, that would be fun. You do know that you might come across. And I do think there's some truth to the fact that if you're looking for it, it will find you, you know, I do think there's there's something to that. I think whatever dog men, sasquatch, whatever, not that they're trying to be harmful, but they're probably I think they do pick up on, you know, you your interest. It's just like animals that are in need of help, they're going to go to people that they know what people to go to, right you know what I mean, They're going to go to those people and ask for their help. You know. You know, like the shepherd child mix that I had was not being well cared for, and it pretty much came to me and became my dog, you know. So so I think I think there's something to that too. So well, it's very interesting. It's been fun talking about it, and it, you know, makes me feel validated in a way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm glad I could give you some validation. Like I said, I do the show just for the sake of allowing people for a chance to talk, because I know what it was like never being able to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, like I said, I can talk to my kids, but I don't talk to my coworker. I never tell him. I have one friend I've told a neighbor. He's pretty open minded and he's intrigued by it, yes, and I've talked to him about it.
Speaker 2: So I've told a few co workers, and I think they think I'm probably a lunatic at this point, but it is what it is. I know there's a couple of them that still listen to the show too, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: It's always weird when your work finds out you do stuff like this and you go out and do all stuff like that. You never know how they're going to interpret him. But so far, no one said anything to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well they're not doing any harm, so right, well, and who knows, they might counter something and then you'll be somebody they can talk to. So I think there's things out there, and I you know, I listen to the Dogmen Encounters frequently and not all the time. Sometimes I take a break from it because sometimes I just don't have time, and but it's very interesting to me. Yeah. I feel bad for the people that are so terribly frightened by it or have a terrible experience. That's pretty pretty awful.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, Jeanette, it's been a pleasure talking with you.
Speaker 1: It's been a pleasure. Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yep, thank you.
Speaker 1: You have a good night, you too, Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: And that's the show everyone. I really hope you guys enjoyed the conversations. If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to the contact section of tenfoiltl dot com. Just get your message to me. We'll get some schedule for a future episode. And just remember the truth lies and the stories we share, the connections we make, stay curiously open minded. Thank you all for joining us on this journey, and until next time, keep questioning, keep seeking, and keep exploring the unknown. Good Night.
Speaker 4: Everyone sees sounds in the heads one, Yeah, it's time to rock.
Speaker 3: Got a story about a cryptic creature.
Speaker 2: Let's take a.
Speaker 3: Walk, big foot talk. Then they're out there in the dark. But the truth is out there liking me. It's bark ufo sightings. Got the whole world show.
Speaker 5: Conspiracies and folds like a story in the book.
Speaker 4: Control trying to.
Speaker 5: Keep us by. We're all gonna use the whole mind in history. They don't want us to know the secrets. They hide it since they want show so they don't society. They keep us in chase. But ten and Tom, it's time to break the reins.
Speaker 4: Control trying to keep us fine. But I'm alone before I'm gonna use my mind in history, it wants to know the secrets they hide since they all show no may.
Speaker 5: A society, they keep us in chase when sending talk this sound to break the reins