Speaker 1: And we're back just like that. Yeah, what's going on there? Can Padre?
Speaker 2: They got a new mic because he kept making fun of my shitty one.
Speaker 1: I wasn't making fun. It's just you had to turn your head towards it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably not good for my back or neck.
Speaker 1: I can actually hear you without having to adjust, yet had to turn you down, So that's always a good thing.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: So tonight, for the listeners out there and everyone in La La Land that likes to watch us live, like all zero of you at the moment, We're going to do a special one tonight. We're not going to talk about some of the stupid things we talk about that everybody hates, because you know, that's why they don't listen to this show in the first place, because they don't want to hear us talk about things. So true, we're not going to talk about any of the stupid things that go on in the world, because the world's stupid as it is. So instead, we're going to talk about the weather, which is also really stupid. And aside from the weather, we're also going to talk about zombies because for some reason, I was watching a documentary last night and I was very, very disappointed because it was not about what it was supposed to be about. And I'm going to talk about how it was kind of sus that they threw this label as the documentary's name and it had really nothing to do with what they were trying to allude it to be. There's a lot of other stuff that they're threw in there that didn't really add up to the documentary. So I guess that's my fault for uh, what was it called Miro's Resident Evil?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, he was supposed to make that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this has been a documentary as to why he didn't, and it ended up being more of a documentary about him, which is fine, Like he was always one of my heroes. I actually had his autograph and got to beat him before he died, so that was cool. But he, uh, there wasn't a whole lot of story as to why he didn't get to make the movie, Like it was just kind of I didn't even finish it because I was like, all right, this is this is stupid, Like it's not anything about what they advertised it to be. So, but it got me thinking about how we would react if the world was ending in a survival situation for zombies. Yeah, so we'll dive into that here in a little bit. But the first thing that I would like to address to the audience, if you're listening to Seem Sus, I seem to have to do this every week because people like to let me know that this is not what they wanted to listen to. This is not ten Foil Tells. So when you send me a message to let me know that this is not how my show usually is, I am fully aware of that because I strictly say this is Seems Sus, which is not ten Foil Tels. I just release it on the same stream because it gives more people a chance to listen, and eventually, if the show catches on, maybe we'll start releasing it on its own channel. But until then, I'm sorry. If you don't want to listen, just don't listen to the episode. You don't have to let me know that this is not Tenfoil Teals. I'm fully aware that this is not ten Foil Tells. But thank you anyways for the people that would like to know some stuff. You and I have been working on a documentary, and a lot of it has been a film, but I have been doing a lot of filming on my own here recently. Over the winter, I interviewed someone. Today, I've interviewed a couple of other people, and there is more people lined up, So there's gonna be a lot more interviews for the documentary that I wasn't expecting. So how many people do you think is too many? You're asking me, I'm asking you the guy that's staring at me, because I can have almost up to twenty different interviews, but I have to clip them down to like two minutes apiece, two to three minutes. Like it's I mean, somebody to keep in line.
Speaker 2: With the story now you're trying to tell. But how many is too many? I don't know. I mean, if you watch a documentary, they'll have so many extras with their accounts of something. I don't know. It's a hard one.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to like not include everyone that wants to be a part of it too. But at the same time, it's like I have to make edits to certain things. I even had to edit the ones that we've already done just because I had to fit a certain timeframe.
Speaker 2: You can't just have it's fine, I mean, they don't need everything right. It might even be repeated information that you've already covered.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's just kind of where I'm at with it, and or the audio listener out there. I'm sure you don't really probably care as much as I kind of do. But I'm going to give a sneak peek to everyone out there that there is the artwork that I haven't released yet, and there is what it looks like. Yeah, so you have to come to the YouTube channel and actually look at it, because there is a DVD of it right here, and this is how I ribe you to come to the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Channel put it together in his basement.
Speaker 1: No, this is actually a manufactured one. That's it's the demo version of the actual DVD of it.
Speaker 2: Do people have DVD players anymore?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Like I was working on the Blu Ray version of it too, because there's going to be DVD and Blue you.
Speaker 2: Know what you could do. It's like a download card so then they can just like stream it from like a password into their phone wherever they want to watch.
Speaker 1: Well, eventually it'll be on Apple and well hopefully I say eventually, hopefully it'll be on Apple and Amazon and to being all of the other good streaming places, and if all else fails, I'll put it up on the old moob tube over here. But nice, So yeah, I miss Cinema Triangle. I'm sure you guys love hear and talk about it, but that's that's what's pretty much going on. So yeah, the topic of the weather, isn't it odd that we're not getting hammered by all the lake effects? Now, you guys got a lot up there last week, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but typical typical winter.
Speaker 1: Well down south they're supposed to be getting and I mean like in the other parts, which is usually rare for them, but they're gonna get hammered with two to three feet of snow in some areas, which is very strange for them considering they don't usually get that much snow. So it's almost going to be like a snow mageddon for them because with all the ice and all the snow like Georgia, those like a the Carolinas and stuff, they get a little bit, but not nearly that much. So I see how people react here when we get like an inch. Can you imagine them getting multiple feet of snow and they're not used to getting anything.
Speaker 2: Well, remember it happened in Texas. It's like massive car pile up right highway somewhere.
Speaker 1: The power goods went out for days and they thought they're going to freeze it. Yeah. So the one time I was in Florida years ago, it got really freaking cold down around the southern part of Florida and we were in like Fort Myers and it was like below thirty two degrees. It was actually freezing, which is rare, and they were all like freaking out because of how cold it was. They're not equipped to handle frigid weather, I feel, Yeah, so they don't usually get it, so they don't know how to adjust to it.
Speaker 2: I wonder why, Like it was probably coincidence. I felt like our winter came later because we did have like really warm winter at first, which was like I was happy about that. And then once the year like rolled over, then it starts snowing and they're getting colder. We haven't reached like sub zero attempts yet, but I feel like winter moved shifted a little bit in my opinion. I don't know, I could be crazy.
Speaker 1: Again, where the hell have you been if you haven't had sub zero temperatures yet?
Speaker 2: Has it like been negative here it has been, has it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're further north, so I figured it've been colder up there. Like my kids don't even have school tomorrow because of how below the temperatures are going to be. It's gonna be like negative twenty degree wind chill, but the low is going to be like one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I must I must have.
Speaker 1: Last week, the high on Monday was six and the low was negative two. So we've had single digits and below zero temperatures. I don't know what you had up in Antarctica up there, but Antarctica, you're from the Great White North. We're from the.
Speaker 2: I guess it hasn't bothered me any, to be honest, it just kind of been working, so I didn't pay attention. Oops.
Speaker 1: I just don't know where this. They talked about it last week. But it's strange to me that, like it's a nineteen hundred miles storm. Isn't that crazy? It literally goes from like New Mexico all the way up to like New York. It's one big giant storm and.
Speaker 2: The world is healing since we don't have any more chemtrails, even the I have some. Actually, this lady posted It's like, what a great morning. And then you see all these crem trails making like, I don't know, a weird pattern like they do. I'm like, what why are they flying?
Speaker 1: And did you see my pictures that I posted on my normal profile all those eagles.
Speaker 2: If I was gonna yeah, I was gonna comment like those are freedom fighters.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was leaving work to go record this interview with this guy, Uh, that's all a bigfoot, And I seen this vehicle pull over to the edge of the road and some lady gets out of the passenger vehicle with a big old camera and I was like, the hell is she doing? And then I looked over and I just seen all these eagles over there. I was like, holy shit. So I pulled up into the next little driveway that I could get to to turn around. I came back, turned my flashers on, and got out and started recording and took some photos of it. The video, the video that I recorded though, cracks me up because I was listening to another podcast and the audio from the truck was going from my phone. So when I record the video, the podcast audio is all you hear on my video because it was recording the audio from the podcast. Even though I couldn't hear it, it still recorded it somehow how that works, but weird, some have to remove the audio from it so I don't get a copyright infringement of posting the video because I posted up someone else's audio from last podcast. On the left right.
Speaker 2: You should have sang that Joe Cocker song every time I see the Eagles. It sounds like it's like constipated, but apparently I think of like Eagles in that song. But I'm not going to sing it because it sounds really bad if I tried.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is with your stuff, the way you have your mic set up where, but it's like not this one. But even every time I've interviewed people on here, they don't do it. It's only you that has that like weird echoe kicking static noise, and I have to keep adjusting it from echo stuff to not it's still doing it. I had I turned off the one thing, and I'll have to turn it back home and you start doing it again. I have to turn it off, turn it on, turn it off, turning on.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: It's only you. It does it too.
Speaker 2: It's not hooked up to like this isn't hooked up to my dog either, or six straight USB MIC.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Maybe it's because you're on an Apple.
Speaker 2: Probably it's like tinted.
Speaker 1: Apple doesn't like a stream yard apparently not.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we originally the first episode that I did, and I actually have taken it down because it didn't really I think we sounded stupid in the very first episode of Tenfoil Teals. We were very people go and listen to it, they stop listening. That's like they always started at the beginning. So I've been asked by several people, like, where's episode one. It's like, well, it's not up right now because stupid.
Speaker 2: You sound just as stupid on this one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was like, it didn't really sound like what Tenfoil Tells was about. So if that's the first thing that they hear from the show, I understand why people are like tuned out. They're like, these guys sound stupid. They just quit listening after the first episode. So this is kind of what Tinfoil Tells was originally based on, as us pointing out the stupidity of certain things and things that seemed kind of crazy and one of the things I wanted we talked about was weather control. And I think it's interesting that it has been documented that in Florida they're no longer allowed to modify weather. So isn't that them admitting that, yes, they modified weather.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you would make you wouldn't make up such claim if otherwise.
Speaker 1: Like, why would it be outlawed to modify weather in Florida if they weren't modifying weather in the first place, Right, that's weird. Yeah, So it's been on record now that they are no longer allowed to modify the weather in Florida. So that just makes me wonder how many other modifications do we see? When people talk about kim trails and they say kim trails aren't real, Well, when I look up into the sky and I see a whole lot of trails of something. It could just be the burning of the fuel from the airplanes that go over, but it leads credence to the whole thing that there are certain things out there that we don't know about, and some of it is I think they're frigging poisonous because a lot of people down here have been seen orange floating orbs. But they're like balls of fire that go out like flares, so it's like they go boom boom, like in a line. So they called the Air Force base and they claim that they're not up there launching flares. So if they're not the ones doing the flares, who's out there doing the flares? Or are they out there releasing some sort of stuff in the air that they don't want us to know about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because again where I live by the air Force base, so we see all the crazy stuff all the time, and then all of a sudden, have you seen ball lighting? I have not seen any personally in around here that I'm aware of. But now like the things about the other stuff, like with the Air Force base, we see all sorts of weird stuff all the time anyways, because we're by an air Force base, so you're going to see the things flying in the sky. So we've seen them out doing their maneuvers where they've dropped flares. So why are they saying it's not them dropping the flares? Now, who would be dropping flares? What are they if it's a secret they don't want people know they're out there dropping flares? And what are they practicing for?
Speaker 2: Don't they drop players? When they're doing like air skydiving.
Speaker 1: Uh maybe, but these aren't that. These are literally like an orange ball will light up and then there's another one that comes up right after, and there's like four of them. So people have been I've got videos that people gave me here recently, the guy wanted to be on the documentary because he's got all these videos of these UFOs. It's like, I don't know if they're UFOs. It looked like flares to me, but I don't know what they're doing. It's just strange. Like I got on this website today and I brought up every report of UFOs from here, Kokomo, Logan Sport, Wabash, Rochester, like the surrounding area, and there were so many again, but we're right in the same region of the Air Force base and they go back all those years. And we found that one all the way dated back from eighteen ninety seven, the one over in Logan Sport from eighteen ninety seven where the lady said that her father at the time it was her mom, so it had been her grandfather. They were out there and they seen this ship with people come out. That's a weird thing to talk about in the eighteen nineties. But that was also the same year that there's a lot of different people reported seeing those flying airships all over the whole country. So what were people seeing in the eighteen nineties. We didn't have airplanes back then, right, but they even knew what they were. No, the Wright brothers were a few years away from crashing into the ground a few times. Right.
Speaker 2: The video on the train tracks video is crazy.
Speaker 1: I've not seen that. Yeah, I haven't seen that one either. It is frigidly cold out here.
Speaker 2: That's your fault.
Speaker 1: You're starting to crackle again. Turn off your back noise. Really, I don't know why it does it? M Should I turn my game down? Is it like too hot? I think maybe just another way to depopulate. I one percent agree with that ion. I have said that I believe when I see the things in the sky flying around. Last year, this happened and everyone conveniently was getting sick. There was a chicken farm over on the east side of Indiana that they had saw a drone hovering over it, and then those birds got the swine flu or not swine flu. That sounds really stupid of me to say that, but.
Speaker 2: I got the Avian flurs got sick of birds.
Speaker 1: The birds that got like the avian flu bird flew all the chickens. I remember they're having like that to kill a bunch of the chickens because they all got sick.
Speaker 2: I feel like that happened twice, Like we had a chicken shortage for the same reason, but like that was really weird. Actually, the whole chicken shortage happened twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the egg shortage was white eggs went up so high.
Speaker 2: Yes, eggs too, And I remember eggs were like almost six bucks at all these and now they're down again. And I'm like upset because I'm like, they shouldn't have went up high. Should just gotten from the amish brown eggs.
Speaker 1: I want to know why all my chickens got killed. That's pretty sus to me too. All my chickens out all the chickens out back kept getting ripped in half and eaten by something. And they were even in their protective housing and all the fences, but we kept seeing that damn raccoon get in there. And yeah, those raccoons are smaller, they're dicks. They're intelligent. I don't like them because they're asshole, but they're very smart.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, how come they were blessed like with smartness versus other animals.
Speaker 1: Oh No, the posslem that I caught back there too wasn't very smart because he got caught in the trap. The raccoon got caught in the trap too, and I took him over the bridge. Oops, I didn't kill him, and I actually took him over the bridge and let him loose. He'll be back probably. When we first moved in, there was a bunch of rabbits out here, like the people had bread rabbits, I guess, and they let them loose. So they're a wild but they're all like multi colored, like not normal wild rabbits. And they were digging under the deck and digging by my basement, causing the basement of the leak and around the foundation and everything. So I ended up catching all of them, took them to a nice little wooded area and let them all out. I don't know what ever happened to them.
Speaker 2: Farmer Brandon.
Speaker 1: Still got the goats. Goats are cool, Yeah, someone asked me a while back, while I have goats, I was like, I don't know, I just do. Why not they they were here when I bought the place, right. So, I know we've talked about it on and off before, but what do you think that they're actually doing with the heart machine. A lot of people believe that that is part of their weather control aspects to and I don't think that's necessarily just what it's for. But have you looked too much into the whole thing that they do up there, because I've looked a lot into it. I've actually read some stuff and I've watched a video of Jesse Ventura tried to get up there and they would't let him in there. He's like, well, I'm a governor. I was like, you're really not the governor anymore, and you're the governor of Minnesota. You have no business being in Alaska to try and go on this military several harps.
Speaker 2: Is that the only area?
Speaker 1: No, I think there's another one somewhere, but this is the main one they talk about. And they put those radio signals into the sky and they're testing like the atmospheric waves or something. But like, to me, it just seems like there's a little bit more going on than just that. I mean, could be just that honestly, they're being honest, like, yep, this is what we're doing, but it just seems to be very strange as they do it way out in the middle of nowhere where no one is ever going to know one way or the other. Just kind of likely the area fifty one, Like we put it out in the middle of nowhere so we can test things without anyone know what we're.
Speaker 2: Doing, right. I do find that sus completely.
Speaker 1: I think, and this is not me to harp on that we need to know everything. But we talked about this a little bit last week, but I think it's funny that it keeps getting brought up. These sonic weapons have mysteriously came out of nowhere that make people sick, and they claim it's like what the Havana syndrome. You remember that where people were getting sick they felt like they're all queasy and nauseous and everything else. They're calling the Havana syndrome. It was about ten years ago it started happening to some of the politicians, so apparently they think this is something similar to that. And it's been rumored that they might start deploying these type of things and big gatherings of people being angry about certain things and to disperse the people I'm doing that. They can just it's in a backpack. They can go buy in a backpack and send out that signal and cause people to get sick and start vomiting.
Speaker 2: And some guy told me about that at work. He said, yeah, we've had that, and it's like it has a name, like a biblical name, like the Voice of God or something. I don't remember. I don't know, like because I thought, well, I remember, I believe there was a weapon that would you shoot missiles and it like deflects them, and it also had a biblical name that they used in like Syria. I think Hell was that thing.
Speaker 1: Called I don't know, you're staticy again. Static. They're gonna start calling you Wayne's please please don't do that. It start sticking have a hair that sticks straight up like wayde static.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I actually seen them years ago, almost twenty years ago. I seen Static X. They were headlining and concered at Piers and I didn't go to see them. I went to go see Three Inches of Blood and Shadows Fall. Yeah, So when Static X played, I went up to the upstairs area drink some Brucekis, and the left before they even like got through their third song because screw static X.
Speaker 2: I find that weird. I mean this unrelated. I find it weird that they're touring with his like corpse, a robot corpse of him.
Speaker 1: I mean, isn't the guy that's doing the vocals from a band dope?
Speaker 2: Probably, but like that's kind of a strange. It's not even a tribute well, it's kind of a tribute band with the It's just weird, like, well, we're gonna get as somebody that a robot that looks like him and dress up and go on tour and like why couldn't you just replace the guy? And I don't know, I find that weird. Like a lot of bands get rid of their you know, if their least singer dies, they kind of go on, but they don't like dress some up as a corpse. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand why they did that, but I think it's just a money grab, might be.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't even know if the guy said I didn't really listen to music. I'm assuming that he sounds like him a little bit. I don't know, Uh, definitely a money grab.
Speaker 1: Did a completely off topic, and the audience was like, why are they talking about this? The dude that used to be and Jason Richardson he used to be in All That Remains, right, he's no longer in there, but Ken Susie is from Unearthed, right. Uh, why is it every band that Jason's in The dude's a phenomenal guitar player, but it always ends in him getting kicked out of a.
Speaker 2: Band, you know, Like it's kind of like a lot of things you only see what's on the ends in the outside, because I feel like within like just like any kind of how do you call it, I don't call it a genre, any kind of business tactic, whatever. You always have things you're not supposed to talk about that the public should know about, and everybody is like finding any Like I know a guy that works for a amplifier company that says a lot of artists they might be cool on the outside and they're kind of dicks, but it's almost like a hush hush thing within that that network of people that they don't like say these things to the publican knows anyway, That's what I was getting through, that maybe he's maybe he's a dick cheese, but on the outside he's like great guitar player, you know, what I mean. I don't know. Personally, I don't know. There's just a lot of things you don't know about.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the talent doesn't master the fact that you're just an ass.
Speaker 2: Could be I don't know. There's I've heard a lot of great talented app guitar players or a bunch of dickheads, but you wouldn't guess that.
Speaker 1: So where do you fall in that poor you know how to take that?
Speaker 2: I don't think like I mean, I get like people will stay humble, and there's some that just let it go to their head way too much to the point that it's like, well, I'm better than you, And it's like, I don't know if I could ever do it be that way, because I'd be like, man, I cannot like I couldn't be that way just because of the I can't talk right now. I would be grateful rather than working a nine to five job if that's all I had to do, damn straight, I'll be cool to everybody. It doesn't matter, you know, I'd still be humble. I would hope.
Speaker 1: So, pretty one that is listening this weekend and you are down south and you're dealing with the weather, please be safe out there. Because I know you Southerners have no idea how to drive in the snow, because half the people here in Indiana have no idea how to drive in the snow, and we get it all the time. So if you're driving through multiple feet of snow, please be careful, protect your loved ones. Actually, don't even go out. Go get your milk, go get your bread, because that for some reason, everyone has to eat milk and bread when the snow comes. I don't know if there's some written rule about that or not, but I was just I was just at the store and guess what all was missing? Milk and bread. Is like, we're not even supposed to really get anything. Yeah, all the normal bread and stuff was gone. I was like, this is a little drastic, like we're supposed to get like a couple of inches of snow up here. Oh my god, there's straight inches of snow coming. We gotta get some milk and bread, babe.
Speaker 2: Make friends toast with it. I don't know, that's weird. Yeah, I don't know understand. Maybe that's the saying. Maybe back in the day that was the essentials.
Speaker 1: They should load up on freaking toilet paper like we did when the beast ere started, got to get in a fistfight with someone just to get a roll of the shit tickets. Those were some weird times, man. I was just thinking about this yesterday. I was like, it's been almost six years and I remember, like I had to This is a true one hundred percent I am not bullshitting this. I went to best Buy in Muncie to buy the TV that I have in my bedroom. I bought a forty two inch TV and I had to wait outside six feet away from the people. They wouldn't even let me in the building and I had to tell them what I was looking for. And then they brought me out a ticket for this thing. I couldn't even go get it, and they took it to the register for me. I wasn't even allowed to walk through the store. That was some crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: That that is one hundred percent what was going on like in the very beginning. And the only reason I could go there is because I was considered an essential worker. I had to drive around with a little note in my vehicles saying I was essential worker that the police could not pull me over for me.
Speaker 2: Sure I had that same note. I should have framed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know what out in mind, I kept it in the glovebox, but I was supposed to have it on me at all times in case we were to get pulled over. Nowadays you have to have your paperwork on you all the time, but you might get sent to a different country. But we're not going to go there today. S So see, do you see like.
Speaker 2: We were not ready for a zombie apocalypse just because of what you just said.
Speaker 1: That's this is where I'm leading it to. So if that's what happened when the world shut down over a sickness, can you imagine how bad the world would be if the sickness turned people into some sort of infected And I'm not saying the dead comes back to life, but let's think about twenty eight inches later, because that is what everyone's calling these movies today, because apparently the big zombie guy has a huge dong.
Speaker 2: Oh it's like inches yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight years later, the main alpha zombie runs around naked and apparently he's massive, well endowed zombie.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the memes that float around are twenty eight inches later. That's what they call it because the dude's like.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen those memes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're out there. The zombie is Apparently the ladies are impressed by him.
Speaker 2: Somebody was telling me because I go, didn't that movie come out already? And then he's like, no, it's like another one. I'm like, I don't remember the first one coming.
Speaker 1: Out like behind times it did in the summer, then twenty eight eight weeks later, this one came out conveniently or something like that. It was like the h They filmed him back to back, so it's almost like it's like one movie split in two, so you had twenty eight weeks later than you have twenty or twenty eight years later, and twenty eight years later. The Bone Temple like it literally picks up when the other one ends, such.
Speaker 2: As bones put bone Temple. It's a funny.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen either one of them, so I don't really know, but I know I loved twenty eight days later. I was always a huge zombie fan. One of my first lures into zombie was Resident Evil, and when I was like a I think it was nineteen ninety seven nineteen ninety eight, I saw a Knight of the Living Dead for the first time I was on television, I stayed up late and watched it, the black and white version, the original Romeiro one, and I was like, Wow, this is awesome. And then of course I started to look on the good old dialog days of Internet about zombie stuff. And then I'd seen the My cousin had a game called Resident Evil too, so I was like, Oh, what's this and then it's like zombies. So then on the PlayStation I went and got Resident Director's Cut, which was the first game. That game scared a living shit out of me when the damn dogs come bursting through the windows. Did you ever play the original ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's scared me too, because my friend rented it. And then when we got to that room, Yeah, the dogs scared of shit out of Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've never played a game that made me afraid. That game terrified me, and it took me a long time ever finished it because I was terrified.
Speaker 2: Knife because you have a knife most of the game, it's like and bullets are limited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so very very like genre defining moment for that game. And then I heard that the guy that did all the Night of the Living Dead movies and all the Dead movies was supposed to be directing this, and I'm like, oh, that's cool. Well it never happened. And then last night I seen that apparently there's something called George A. Ramiro's Resident Evil. So the name made me click it because obviously I was like, what is this? Well, it was a documentary that's supposed to be talking about why the movie never got made. He ended up directing the commercial for Biohazard two, which is Resident Evil too, but they call it bio Hazard in Japan, and they hired him to actually direct the movie and he started writing and he wrote an entire script and we're going to blame it on the Germans Constantine Films as German owned. They fired him without actually officially firing him, and the movie went into purgatory for a little bit. And that's when they brought on Paul W. S Anderson to direct the Welena Joviovic movies that have basically nothing to do with the games. So you know what WS stands for in his name, I don't know, worthless shit, because that's what that's what I always think when because that dude ruined my favorite game franchise when he made that movie. I was so disappointed.
Speaker 2: I think he ruined another movie too. I don't know if it's the same guy, though.
Speaker 1: He directed the Mortal Kombat movie and that wasn't Yeah, he did the very first one in like ninety five. He directed that and that wasn't terrible, but it wasn't really Mortal Kombat because it was like PG. Thirteen. But he did he did Avent Horizon and everyone said that was a great movie.
Speaker 2: Really he did that one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sure, Yeah, you're thinking of someone else. There's another guy that's named Paul Anderson. It's not WS. This is Paul W. S. Anderson. Well, I said, apparently the WS stands for worthless shit, because everything he's put out is usually done worthless shit. So yeah, I was not a fan of what he did to Resident Evil. And then I started watching this documentary and I got really annoyed that all they talked about was like George's background, how I started doing. That's cool. I'm a big Romero fan. Yeah, but it took so long to get to anything Resident Evil, and they never actually explained why he was fired, never explained why he wasn't making the movie. So, like this whole documentary, it was named over something they could have just been called something about George A. Romero, but they threw in resident evil because they tried to tie it into that, but there wasn't a whole lot of resident evil to tie into it. I was just like, this is kind of like false advertising. I don't know, it just rubbed me the wrong way, but it got me thinking about zombies, and I'm like, you know, if the world wentn't crazy and we got fistfights over toilet paper and people were going to get bread and milk off the shells from when snow's happening and everything else, can you imagine if the apocalypse actually happened and something like twenty eight days later was to come about. Because I don't see the dead rising from the grave because that just doesn't seem logical, but something like twenty eight days later where they're infected with some sort of rage virus or just something that makes people go crazy in general, which doesn't really have to do a whole lot of crazy, because if you look out there, pretty much everyone's crazy in the first place. So if we all started to go a little insane and everyone's starting to kill each other, going wide openly crazy, how long do you think it would be before the whole civilization is pretty much just fucked. Like, I don't even think it'd take that long. I think within the first few days there's going to be so much chaos and they're going to try and bring in obviously military martial law crack stuff down, but eventually that'll get overrun too, so when they start dropping bombs and everything just gets worse, and then all at the end of the like, it's just gonna chaos. So the fact that we couldn't go with a pandemic scammed make whatever you want to call them, and I couldn't go buy a TV, it was even allowed to go into a store. M can you imagine how bad it'll be if something like that happened and they're actually a legitimate outbreak, which could turn people into crazy people that are trying to kill each other.
Speaker 2: I don't imagine it wouldn't be good.
Speaker 1: I mean, I probably won't go buy a TV at that point.
Speaker 2: The whole thing, well, the whole thing with the TV is that that was they're trying to make some order out of the chaos by just doing that. Yeah, like, how long did that take to implement that? Though? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everything was everything was like just boarded up to where you couldn't get in there, like they had the gate and you had to talk to a guy at the front door and then like give it. It was just a weird time. Again. That was like one of the first week or two of it, because that's why I brought the TV home and watched Tiger King.
Speaker 2: Was was do you think they're just doing that as a precautionary so people don't get sick, or they just didn't want people like I think it's just they didn't want people around getting sick other sick. Yeah, that's the Walmart one aisle.
Speaker 1: Thing, right, That's literally what it was about. You remember when we had the arrows on the floor that we were all supposed to follow. Oh my god, dude, I still see people driving in a vehicle by themselves, sometimes with a mask desk. Yep. I honestly don't even know what to think at this point.
Speaker 2: I went to Chicago. We went to Chicago, not actually it was in February because it was like our anniversary of dating before we got married. And we went to Chicago and we went to the Museum and then we went to the aquarium, and the aquarium was weird because you had to only go like File one. You couldn't go back. I mean you could, nobody was really gonna enforce it. But normally you just go in it and you can go back. But you literally had to go forward the whole time, no backtracking.
Speaker 1: You know the worst part about these things to me, And this is gonna sound shitty, but I don't really care, right uh. Buffets they never recovered, at least not around here, like you can't go to like a Golden Crows and all that stuff. Like the ones down here closed and they never reopened. We still got one, the ones down here that we don't now.
Speaker 2: The the chocolate fun I finally went to one not too long ago, a couple.
Speaker 1: Of years ago with the band and stick your booger fingers into chocolate fond Do.
Speaker 2: They have it no more? I guess that's the thing. They don't have it no more? Which I yeah, I mean, you got other nasty people reaching in there playing the chocolate. But I never to experience it ever because I never went to a co Golden Corral until then recently.
Speaker 1: No, I we used to go. I don't know, I just love it. We do have a buffet here for like breakfast buffet stuff. There's a Dutch cafe and they have some Yeah, they have some of the most amazing breakfast food. But it's expensive, like their cost of everything is skyrocketed. But yet wages have not counteracted that.
Speaker 2: I bet no. I mean the Chinese buffets still exists.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because they don't care.
Speaker 2: No, they probably not really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Only buffets and casino survive. You know why because they bring people to make them money, because that's all they care about.
Speaker 1: I think I've brought this up before. We went to Vegas during lockdown and we were out there in August to twenty twenty four anniversary. We got yelled at because the mask was like this, It wasn't covering the nose. So police yelled at us for not having our nose covered. But they didn't care that if I was smoking a big fat blunt right next to him, as long as I covered my face up. Afterwards, they didn't care about the lady taking a shit on the sidewalk that I saw, but damn it, make sure your nose is covered up. Oh I wish I was making that up, But that is one hundred percent true. Like the first thing that my wife and I encountered when we got to Vegas. They call it sin City for a reason. We'd come around the stairs, came down the main strip. There is a homeless lady. I assume she's homeless. How could he's been a crackhead taking a massive shit right on the side of the sidewalk, right beside the stairwell. And then we later on seeing a dead person in one of the stairwells where the elevator is. The elevator doors were hit his feet and the police were up there just staring at him.
Speaker 2: What have you passed out?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure he would dead. Oh man, Yeah, so very weird experience I had in Sin City. But did you ever play the Fallout games?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Well, the TV series is a chef's kiss. I really enjoy it because they have not ruined it. It doesn't really follow specific characters because the game doesn't have specific characters. It's got certain events, so they've kept all the storyline lore intact. Like the stuff that goes on in the backgrounds is all good. So it's I don't know, they haven't ruined it. I feel like all these other adaptations of video game stuff gets ruined because for some reason Hollywood has to go on an agenda to change things. If it works, why not keep it the same. That's part of why I go back to this Ramiro thing, because when they started reading the script that he wrote, he followed pretty much the game and he got fired. So if he was trying to make it like the game, make it scary, make it same characters, this, and that, he didn't really change the whole lot. They fired him, and they brought in the dumbass in there to write it and direct it, and he made it had nothing to do with the game. Why Why is that what they wanted? You know what I mean? So, why does Hollywood or Germans at this point go to Germany Studio. Why do they take something that they know is good and turn it into a complete, worthless shit of nothing, Because there's no, absolutely no reason to do that when they already had a built in fan base that expects things that way. And then you have all these people that have all these different types of opinions of source material, yet they don't follow the source material. They want to change or they want to put their own spin on it. The new Resident Evil is being directed right now, is being directed by the guy that did Weapons that was a weird movie. He claims this Resident Evil he's doing is not tied to the games at all. What's the point, then, exactly why I even call it that it's supposed to be some random person trying to escape Raccoon City has nothing to do with the games other than the fact that the location is going to be similar. Like, Well, that works for games like Fallout because the game doesn't have a central character as like, but Resident Evil had a central theme and character in the first place. So again, why do we keep making shit movies that don't just follow everyone that's a fan of the series. They want you to follow the actual story of what they enjoyed playing, not just come up here and make fan fiction of nothing. Like I can write a movie and say this is said in the universe of Resident Evil, has nothing to do with it. Okay, just because I said it's in there doesn't mean it works.
Speaker 2: Silent Hill movie wasn't too bad.
Speaker 1: I thought, well, the new one come out this weekend. It comes out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: There's another one.
Speaker 1: Yep, Return to Silent Hill comes out tomorrow, and it is been being considerably barraged by critics because they said it's terrible, just like the first one was. Like, well, I thought the first one was good, So if the critics think this one's just like the first one, then it should be good. Because the directors so.
Speaker 2: The second one, they made a second movie.
Speaker 1: It was not good and this was not anything to do with the second one. This actually is directed by the original director from the first one. Yes, he did a good job.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this one has been directed by the same director that directed the first one, and it's a follow up to the first one. It's a remake of or Silent Hill too, but it's got a different spin to it. But it's I think it'll be good. Yeah, it comes out tomorrow. I'm actually interested in seeing it because I thought the dude did a very good job with the first one, very creepy, and it kind of followed the game.
Speaker 2: Just like they try to capture the creepiness of the movie or the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've been replaying the remake of Silent Hill two on and off. I haven't finished it yet. I'm I think I'm about halfway through it.
Speaker 2: That movie that game scares you. I'm sorry with the creepy noises and the weird shit in the in the dark, I'm like, what, don't know? It was very atmospheric.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I've not been I like it, but I'm not a huge fan of it is what they've done to uh the last of us. A lot of people were upset, but I was like, it's for the most part, it's following the story of the game. People just hate on it because the girl looks like a potato.
Speaker 2: Well if I wouldn't Aside from that, like, I guess I'm not gonna spoil the show. But there was a big battle which I don't remember that being in.
Speaker 1: The It wasn't all. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is this Game of Thrones again? Just this is the way it played out.
Speaker 1: I understand why they have to do it that way. But a lot of people were upset about a certain thing that happened too. I was like, well, if you played this second game, you'd understand that that was going to happen. I was kind of upset when it happened because when I got the game, when it came out, I didn't realize that was going to happen. Then I was like, well that sucks.
Speaker 2: But oh, I didn't pay much about I thought the antagonist female was very attractive in the game.
Speaker 1: Which one, uh, the one the.
Speaker 2: Daughter of the doctor that Joel killed.
Speaker 1: Oh, the one that's buff muscular?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they made her buff. And there was like people going, you know, in a zombie apocalypse, she would not should not be that buff, considering all the sources of food that they don't have, And I'm like maybe, I don't know. I feel like it goes back to like in the sixties when people just ate normal things and they were like buff without trying, right, So it's like they we would all be born buff if they didn't have synthetic nasty things in our food. Well, which goes back to the zombie apocalypse.
Speaker 1: Okay, so do you ever foresee a point in time where something like this could come about zombie apocalypse not so much like zombies in the sense that they're dead people, but people that are infected, which is again that is what the Last of Us is too. They're infected, they're not dead.
Speaker 2: I don't think it would happen to that scale. We have so much like medical resources and whatnot. There would be nothing like that as far as I get. I mean, I guess people can get rabies, but that's not that's kind of different.
Speaker 1: They have been bringing up fossilized are not necessarily fossilized, but frozen things from buried miles within the ice. And what happens if they bring up a virus or some sort of bacteria that we don't know what it is, and it causes some sort of outbreak, We don't know what it could cause to people. It's the same kind of precautions that they have of why they claim if we go to space that they don't want any sort of contaminations for us to send anything out into space, because if we put our germs on it, they could go to a different planet, could completely contaminate another planet. They're like, well, that means you have to think that we're actually getting to a different planet in the first place, because I think all that shit's bullshit too.
Speaker 2: But you know, but the bacteria or whatever would not survive the lack of atmosphere oxygen in space.
Speaker 1: Anyway, unless it's one of those un.
Speaker 2: That's just writing with a person.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, Well, there's those things that they claim that they've put in space that have survived being on outside of the atmosphere that look like little they call the most fuzzy weavil or something like that. If you're what they're called. They're weird looking actually, like their microscopic and you zoom in on the crazy like like nasty little buggers. But they think, they claim that they have survived in the outside of the atmosphere. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, there's a lot of things about leaving the atmosphere that I struggle with in the first place, but that's not necessarily for this topic tonight. I just think like if we started dicking around and bringing up viruses and all sorts of things that we don't know about that's buried under all these millions of years of ice, we're gonna bring back some sort of dinosaur germ. They blamed the asteroid and killing the dinosaur, or maybe the dinosaurs got wiped out by COVID nineteen. I'd be COVID like COVID some sixty five million BC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a crazy number.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They should have masked up and got their boosters.
Speaker 2: We don't even know what happened to the dinosaurs? You know, Like I know, it's like a we have a maybe I brought it up, but we have like a dinosaur museum here in like South End, which I don't understand because I don't think we've ever found a dinosaur in Southbend. I might have brought this up on another episode, but I'm like, how come we never discovered dinosaur? Like, you know, people dig all the time, they make like, you know, quarries, like we got one down the road. It's like they keep digging the dirt and selling all that, But it's like, why haven't they found anything like a dinosaur.
Speaker 1: Here's what someone else brought up to me the other day, and I had to think about it. I was like, you know, that is kind of true if we've been living here and the Native Americans have lived here for years upon years, and like, how come we randomly just don't find dead people skeletons, like if you're out traits, since like you don't really find dead animals in the first place, let alone human remains. If we've all been here, Native Americans were here like just thousands of years, how come you rarely ever hear of anyone ever discovering human remains like they do every once in a while, but like it's not.
Speaker 2: Report it, like they don't make a big deal, like unless it's really really like I don't know, like not decrap it. But really, I can't even talk today, really old, really old bones. They're not going to be like, oh, we need to put it on the news.
Speaker 1: How many times we walk past bones though, we just assume it's an animal.
Speaker 2: A lot, like in the woods, something like, oh, it's like.
Speaker 1: A unless it's like a skull or a jawbone or like some sort of a human hand like something. The registers are a human, We're probably not going to notice that. We're just going to ignore and just keep about our business. That's the other thing, though, how often do you ever find like a giant predator's bone. You don't see random bear skulls or even coyote stuff. I see dead coyotes on the side of the road, but don't usually see their bones anywhere where do they go Predators? I feel like I would never get scavengers.
Speaker 2: Never get that. I'd never get that close to like a predator animal. So there's that.
Speaker 1: Well, if you go out, you go out into the woods again. With me to film. We're gonna get real close because one of the things I do to find dog Man is I'm taking a dog whistle with me. Everyone can laugh about it, but I'm gonna be out there blowing the dog whistle. Bring in the dog Man. Oh my god, So I said that before them. Are you being serious? I was like, yes, I'm being serious. I don't care at this point. If people want to laugh at it, that's awesome. I'm going to do what I gotta do.
Speaker 2: I mean, the only reminds you the only remains you ever see is deer, and that's like in numbers, like you'd be just driving anywhere. Deer carcass, deer carcass.
Speaker 1: I took my dad to Walmart tonight, and just around the corner from my house, like a couple of blocks away, is where they live. You know how many deer we passed just in like a two mile radius. It's ridiculous of how many deer are around here. So if you think of that number of deer and just my little square couple miles, I think about how the population of deer really is around here. We went to town a week or so ago. I took to kids the windys to get food. And we saw about thirty deer over in the field right before you get the thirty one. So that's like just one square little field shitload of deer in it. And then there's always deer in my backyard or beside my barn out here where I record, Like, if I walk outside, I'm afraid one night, I'm not going to get attacked by a big foot or a dog. Man, I'm gonna hit by a damn deer that I scared the shit out of. It is like drop kicks me or something.
Speaker 2: I feel like deer will take over the world if what happens to said people about the disease, the deer will probably overrun us.
Speaker 1: They're being led by the nine deer, the bipedal, the bipedal zombie deer that go around That's that's the other thing that there is, that zombie deer thing that goes on around here. Have you seen those sick deer where their bodies look like they're rotting. I forget what the disease is called, but it makes them look like they're got like a flesh eating disease. Yeah, I forget what it's called, but it's a it's a real thing. You can look it up online. So for anyone listening and would like to let us know what it is, be sure to let me know because I don't feel like trying to type it up because I'm freezing. Is in my hands are in my pockets. But yeah, there is a disease that these deer get and it makes them look like they're rotting.
Speaker 2: I have not seen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the zombie deer virus. It's a real thing. They're not necessarily dead, but they get some sort of like flesh eating disease.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm, that's wild.
Speaker 1: You haven't really heard about that much lately either. Remember the flesh eating disease that people used to get from like the ocean, like the flesh amiba eating the meba's that they'd get, Like you'd hear about it in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Maybe I feel like the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on a future episode, we need to look into spontaneous human combustion.
Speaker 2: Oh that's creepy. Yeah, look, those are old, old accounts of it happening. Doesn't happen often no more.
Speaker 1: I see, when's the last time you've ever heard of about Oh shit, that reminds me. Did you say, did you see the warnings about trees exploding this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, there's a couple of people served that.
Speaker 1: The National Weather Services posted something to let people know in Indiana, do do not believe the trees will explode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got from Michigan shared it, Mike, Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of trees exploding before? But I've seen so many people sharing it, and now the National Weather Service had to come out there, so there is no worries of trees exploding.
Speaker 2: So where's the cover up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I guess if a tree explodes, I'm suing the National Weather Service because they said it wasn't gonna happen, right. Why were they saying they were going to explode in the first place because of how cold it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I feel like that would be every tree would explode. If that's the case, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well think about the places up north that are like a lot colder than this. Why they don't explode, So why would the trees down here explode? It just didn't make a whole lot of sense. But I've seen so many people resharing on It's like, is this supposed to be true?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like the same concept when people get sick because the weather fluctuates so bad between like.
Speaker 1: Cold and hot lately. Possibly tree can't handle it. Possibly, I don't know. It is one of those strange things that was on on my Bingo carter for the year is exploding trees. But Canada doesn't have to worry about that because all their trees are plastic because every time they have forest fires, all we ever smells burnt plastic down here?
Speaker 2: Are we expected one? Because I feel like at the beginning of the year that's what happens. Or was that Australia.
Speaker 1: Never mind Australia was on fire the last time, but I remember to two or three years ago it was Canada was on fire because he kept smelling burnt plastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody could explain that.
Speaker 1: Again, the things we talk about on Seam sus are just the things that people think about that no one ever ever gets a chance to talk about. And at this point, I don't care. I'm just going to say and if I get to monetize from the tube, that's whatever.
Speaker 2: Doubt it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've already been threatened a couple of times. They get my channel kicked off because of things people have said so it happens. Can't keep me down too much longer.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't talk about the other thing, but you can talk about exploding trees all you want for now.
Speaker 1: For now, Well, you do you want to make a bet of when the zombie apocalypse is going to happen?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not a betting man. I don't think it'll happen, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't necessarily foresee zombies happening, but I still see some sort of crazy another. The stage has already been set for another outbreak of something, and we see how people line right up to take their vitamins and everything else that they're supposed to take for that. So I think it'll happen again at some point. I just want everyone to know that I was supposed to die several years ago at this point, and yet I'm still alive, and I'm a little bit healthier than some people that should be a lot more alive than I am. And I can't explain that.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I just like orange juice. So get your vitamin C, get your sunlight, get out of the basement, right not on Facebook, go out there and do something exciting with your life. Touch grass, I don't know true. But on that note, I want to say thanks to listen, Thanks to the listeners out there, thanks to Ed, thanks for the ones that have been in here with us live and had to look at our stupid faces. And again if you are a fan of what we talk about on here, we record these live every Thursday at nine pm Eastern Standard time on YouTube. So if you're listening on the audio platforms and you would like to join us live, make sure to log in every Thursday night. Go subscribe to the Tinfoil Tells YouTube channel and you can look at our pretty faces and laugh.
Speaker 2: At us ha haha.
Speaker 1: Yep. But again, on that note, thanks for listening, Thanks to Ed, and we will see you next week.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 1: If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find Tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for Tenfoil Tells podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow. And just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price.