Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on JRR.
Speaker 2: The Bulldog's Sports Page, brought you by Coffin and Land Injury Attorneys. Hello Bulldog, what's happening?
Speaker 3: What's happening? Another game without Palo, Another loss for the Orlando Magic. They've now lost five straight. Palo Bancaro, their star player, of course, out with that strained abdominal muscle. Uh and they go down last night to the Indiana Pacers one eighteen to one eleven, despite the Franz A Franz scored twenty eight, but it didn't matter because Indiana. I think I'm looking at the box score. Indiana had six different scorers finished with fifteen or more points last night, So they beat the Magic. I'm starting to kid a little worried about the Magic. I hope they can hold on until Palo gets back, because right now they're not doing a very good job of it.
Speaker 1: Guys, what are they saying on his possible return? I mean they have to give a speculation.
Speaker 3: Well, when he went out four games ago, they said it was gonna be four to six weeks before they even reevaluated him. So so it's you know, it's gonna be you know, at least another you know month probably before they you know, see if he can you know, see what, see what happens if he even tries to practice then so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully they won't dig too deep of a hole that they would need to try to get out.
Speaker 3: Of later this Yeah, hopefully. In a wild start to the NBA season, though, I mean, you look at what's happening around the league. I mean the Cavaliers who beat the Magic in the playoffs last night or last year. There they went to nine and oh last night. It's the first nine and oh starting franchise history. Of course, they they had Lebron back in the day. They never started nine and oh. The Golden State Warriors who were to be you know, this old aging team, they're seven and one now. And you look at the bottom of the Eastern Conference, the Milwaukee Bucks and the Philadelphia seventy six ers both one and six.
Speaker 2: Go figure.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you can't do it. It's almost like college football. You can't predict it from year to year, from week to week. Even so, by the way, Donald Trump's election is gonna help at least one sport. According to that sports superstar Rory McElroy yesterday said that Trump's election is going to He's essentially predicting that the Live Tour and the PGA Tour will now merge because Trump will get it done. Quote talking about the election from Roy yesterday, given today's news was what's happened in America. I think it's clear that this deal is a little less complic complicated now. Trump has a great relationship with Saw the year. He's got a great relationship with golf. He's a lover of golf, so, uh, who knows. I think things could get done quickly.
Speaker 1: Again starts and politics stay out of each other.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure with the stuff that needs to be fixed here at home right now, that that getting the merger done between those two might be high on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make a prediction right here, Uh, the PGA Tour and Live will merge during Donald Trump's first month in office. That's my prediction.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say it's gonna go. It's gonna go secure the border, merge the two golf organizations, and then and then start to drop the gas prices and.
Speaker 3: Drill, Baby Drill, injured Florida Gators quarterback DJ Lagway giving it his best shot to play this week against the University of Texas. That according to Billy Napier last night at a press conference, I don't see any way this is gonna happen. DJ Lagway obviously went down against Georgia with a hamstring. He was carted off the field. Maybe he's trying to play. He is from Texas, so he would love to play against the home state school. But I don't I don't see how you're gonna play Dj Lagway this week? Dog?
Speaker 1: Would you? You just like me play fantasy football? And you know, if you watch any of those fantasy football now or whatever, hamstrings one of the one of the rougher injuries coming back too early, he could screw himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm gonna make another prediction, though, I'm gonna say bye. I'm gonna say bye by the Texas game. Uh, the Gators administration will come out and say that Billy Napier will be their coach next year.
Speaker 2: You're saying by this weekend.
Speaker 3: By this weekend, I'm gonna make that prediction.
Speaker 2: It sounds like maybe right after the week, sounds like inside information. Prouds.
Speaker 3: Just a feeling.
Speaker 1: I have, just a feeling I have, kind of like the feeling we thought the Magic We're gonna win last night, right, damn?
Speaker 2: We we do have a Thursday night football tonight. We're gonna be out pregaming before the Bengals and the Ravens, which should be a pretty good game. Bulldog.
Speaker 3: That's a nice game. Yeah, that's a really good game.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be out in downtown Sanford the Station Bar and Grub in downtown Sanford starting at six. Come on out, everybody, and bucket specials and concert tickets.
Speaker 3: By the way, next time you guys have Mark Daniels on Mark Daniels before the before the season started, said Derrick Henry's lost and he's over the hill.
Speaker 2: We'll have to ask him about that tomorrow when we huddle up with the Voice of st.
Speaker 3: Ask him about his prediction about Derek.
Speaker 1: He's done, all right for me.
Speaker 2: Fantasy Lightning hosting Philadelphia tonight. All right, bull Dog, you got anything else before we cut you loose this morning?
Speaker 3: No, but we have a lot to talk about tomorrow. We got the biggest soccer weekend in Orlando history coming up. We'll get into that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: He is Michael bulldog Byonkey, host of Open Mic weekday mornings on adjacent TUSS on AM seven forty and FM ninety six nine. The Game Edy ducks out of his show long enough to bring us to the sports page each morning here on JRR, brought you by Coffin and Lend.
Speaker 3: Listen to under Oath with Attorney Jeff copp And every Saturday morning seven thirty am on FM ninety six nine. In the Game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform, oh Oh, Clinch and.
Speaker 1: Taco on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is JRR
Speaker 2: From the Bogan Muns.