Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Person to be next to? Who is it?
Speaker 3: I want to be next to you? I guess my husband?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: You hate your kids?
Speaker 2: Jess?
Speaker 4: Who would you pick your mom?
Speaker 5: Can I split my mom and my boyfriend together?
Speaker 2: You have to cut him in half each up with a mache That's not fair. You want to be with half a bleeding dead body as the world's ending.
Speaker 1: You just killed the person.
Speaker 3: They don't have to be dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you hacked him in half, they are.
Speaker 3: Canology is so up there these days, like people are getting you faces all the time. It's not you just wrap.
Speaker 1: Those are clones.
Speaker 4: Well what about you, Graham? One person?
Speaker 2: I'd pick my wife of course? Well whoy Yeah, I've told you that before. They're the worst, and it's well to be.
Speaker 3: For nine in the base neumber one hit music station, I'm Selena and I'm just a JV show. Let's go to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no, there's no.
Speaker 4: What happened there?
Speaker 5: It's today a holiday?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Check again?
Speaker 4: Let me see back to talking about Okay, here we go, here we go?
Speaker 2: What wow?
Speaker 5: Going on?
Speaker 1: Listeners? Don't give a damn? Why should we give a damn.
Speaker 2: On this Monday.
Speaker 3: Good point. Who gives a part?
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: How was the fight party you guys?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Selena, you were damn dude.
Speaker 3: Did we just not see you?
Speaker 1: I looked everywhere. I didn't see you anywhere.
Speaker 4: Something came up and I wasn't able to make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, the fight party was great. It was awesome. It was a lot of fun. We were at David Busters in milpitas the mayor.
Speaker 3: I saw was that, like, because why would the mayor want to meet you guys?
Speaker 1: She's a fan. She wanted to take a picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wanted to take a picture mayor of the mayor. And I asked her joking that. I was like, what do you call people from milpitas milpatients? And I said that as a joke and she's like, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, good to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I thought maybe it's like Pedstonians or something. I don't I've never really thought about it before. And I just said it as a joke and she's like, yeah, yeah, that's what it's called.
Speaker 3: We're obviously going to be talking about the fight a lot today. Eight o five We'll talk about the viewing party a little bit more in the fight itself, but really quick, can we just bring out the prediction journal because who was right?
Speaker 7: I'm just you know what, I think the prediction journal will just like bring down all.
Speaker 3: This is the line I've ever been right on anything. And you guys, now the prediction journal is glitching.
Speaker 2: You want your cocoa props for picking the heavy heavy favorite in that fight. And we knew it was fixed. The whole thing was fixed to stage. Fine, eat your delicious bowl of not going out on a limb predictions.
Speaker 1: But thank you, I enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Whatever you let me have this.
Speaker 3: I'm never right on anything. Ooh that crackling pop in goodness.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: But you really thought that that Mike Tyson is going to kno him out?
Speaker 1: No, of course not.
Speaker 2: I said that on the I was like, if you're betting, if you're betting, bet on Jake Paul, if you're betting with your heart, you go for Tyson. It was a nostalgia alert for everybody, and everyone thought that Mike Tyson was the guy that he used to be. And then when he Selena, did you watch the fight yeah, I watched it, okay, when he came out of the tunnel and nearly tripped and looked like Biden or Trump walking down a ramp, because neither of those guys can do it.
Speaker 1: When Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: Looked like that.
Speaker 1: That, I knew the fight was over before it even started. I knew.
Speaker 2: I said that to everybody around me at the fight party and I was joking around. I was like, he needs to be coming out with a walker and tennis balls and he just and he almost stumbles, and I knew.
Speaker 1: Was over in that instance.
Speaker 5: I felt so bad for him.
Speaker 2: It was the whole thing was a sham. I was like everyone train wreck, disaster, totally. Everybody got scammed. Thank god it wasn't. Can you imagine if that was a pay per view fight and people paid for that, if you paid sixty nine dollars or whatever would cost, there would been riots because that was the biggest steaming hot pile of garbage. And we'll talk about it a little more a little more later, but that's just my initial We.
Speaker 3: Just covered everything, but we'll do it later.
Speaker 2: That's just my no. There was there's a lot to unpack them that fight Tyson's but talk to.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was all kinds of stuff. Person to be next to?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: I want to be next to you?
Speaker 3: I guess my husband?
Speaker 1: Wow, you hate your kids, Jess?
Speaker 4: Who would you pick your mom?
Speaker 5: Can I split my mom and my boyfriend together?
Speaker 1: You have to cut him in half each up with a machete.
Speaker 3: That's not fair.
Speaker 2: You want to be with half a bleeding dead body as the world's ending.
Speaker 1: You just killed the person.
Speaker 3: They'll have to be dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 2: Hacked him in half, they can is so.
Speaker 3: Up there these days, like people are getting you faces all the time. It's notes, Well what about.
Speaker 4: You, Grahm? One person to take my wife?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Well, why I've told you that before. They're the worst, And it's well to be.
Speaker 3: For nine in the base number one hit music station, I'm Selena and I'm just the JB Show. Let's go to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no.
Speaker 4: What happened there?
Speaker 5: It's today a holiday?
Speaker 2: Maybe check again?
Speaker 4: Let me see back to talking abouts. Okay, here we go, here we go?
Speaker 3: What wow?
Speaker 5: Going on?
Speaker 1: Listeners? Don't give a damn? Why should we give a damn on this Monday?
Speaker 3: Good point? Who gives a part?
Speaker 2: That's a good point the far.
Speaker 3: How was the fight party you guys?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Selena, you are damn dude.
Speaker 3: Did we just not see you?
Speaker 1: I looked everywhere. I didn't see you anywhere.
Speaker 4: Something came up and I wasn't able to make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, the fight party was great. It was awesome. It was a lot of fun. We were at David Busters in Milpitis.
Speaker 1: The mayor, I know, she.
Speaker 3: Saw her day was that, like, because why would the mayor want to meet you guys?
Speaker 1: She's a fan. She wanted to take a picture. Yeah, she wanted to take.
Speaker 3: A picture of militas the mayor And I asked her joking that.
Speaker 2: I was like, what do you call people from Milpitas Milpeatians? And I said that as a joke and she's like, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, good to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I thought maybe it's like Peterstonians or something. I don't know, I've never really thought about it before. And I just said it as a joke and she's like, yeah, yeah, that's what it's called.
Speaker 3: We're obviously going to be talking about the fight a lot today eight o five. We'll talk about the viewing party a little bit more in the fight itself, but really quick, can we just bring out the prediction journal because it was right?
Speaker 7: I'm just you know what, I think the prediction journal just like brend Down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, theime I've ever been right on anything, And you guys, now the prediction journal is glitching.
Speaker 2: You want your cocoa props for picking the heavy heavy favorite in that fight. And we knew it was fixed. The whole thing was.
Speaker 1: Fixed to the stage.
Speaker 2: Fine, eat your delicious bowl of not going out on a limb predictions.
Speaker 1: But thank you, I enjoy it and whatever.
Speaker 5: Let me have this.
Speaker 4: I'm never right on anything.
Speaker 3: I'm ooh that crackling pop in goodness.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, You're welcome.
Speaker 3: But you really thought that that Mike Tyson is going to knock him out?
Speaker 1: No, of course not.
Speaker 2: I said that on the I was like, if you're betting, if you're betting, bet on Jake Paul, if you're betting with your heart, you go for Tyson. It was a nostalgia alert for everybody, and everyone thought that Mike Tyson was the guy that he used to be. And then when he Selena, did you watch the fight?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I watched it okay when he came out of the tunnel and nearly tripped and looked like Biden or Trump walking down a ramp, because neither of those guys can do it.
Speaker 1: When Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: Looked like that that, I knew the fight was over before it even started. I knew. I said that to everybody around me at the fight party, and I was joking. I was like, he needs to be coming out with a walker and tennis balls, and he just and he almost stumbles, and I knews over.
Speaker 5: In that instance, I felt so bad for him.
Speaker 2: It was a That whole thing was a shame. It was like everyone train wreck disaster. We totally everybody got scammed. Thank god it wasn't. Can you imagine if that was a pay per view fight the people paid for that, like if you paid sixty nine dollars or whatever would cost, there would been riots because that was the biggest steaming hot pile of garbage. And we'll talk about it a little.
Speaker 1: More a little more later, but that's just my initial We.
Speaker 3: Just covered everything, but we'll do it later.
Speaker 2: That's just my no. There was there's a lot to untack from that fight Tyson's but talk to I mean, there was all kinds of stuff. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, It's time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So, the first case of a new, more aggressive strain of EMPOS has been reported. Again. This is the first case in the entire country and it's here in San Mateo.
Speaker 2: Kimmy can't wait.
Speaker 3: Somehow this is just as fault because she lives there and.
Speaker 1: Or she'll be getting it soon.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's from a patient who recently returned from Africa where there is an outbreak. Officials say there is no concern or evidence that it is spreading here.
Speaker 4: That patient is isolating.
Speaker 2: Sure, let's you shared her armrest with them on that flight back. A pretty crappy weekend for Bay Area football fans. The Niners once again found all kinds of new ways to beat themselves and lose to lesser opponents. They gave up a last minute touchdown scramble the Gino Smith and the Seahawks as they came from behind to beat the Niners twenty to seventeen. The Niners are now five and five on the season. Barf and the Raiders got pounded by the Dolphins thirty four to nineteen and fell to a dismal record of two.
Speaker 1: And eight on the year.
Speaker 2: Rookie brock Bowers of Napa continues to be one of the lone bright spots for the Raiders this season. Let's go napar No.
Speaker 7: Enjoy the clearest guys today and tomorrow, because on Wednesday, you guys, the rain is arriving and staying until next Monday.
Speaker 1: Of updated.
Speaker 7: If anything, just by the way, it didn't rain this weekend.
Speaker 3: I was right, what are you.
Speaker 1: Talking about rain yesterday? Yeah, it did. My house it was raining.
Speaker 3: And my mother.
Speaker 5: I love this.
Speaker 1: I love this most definitely. I love this most definitely rainy.
Speaker 2: Harry's busties bad news today because your day today is a six. It's time to clean up your messes at home, both literally, because we know your house is a mess right now, but so is your relationship.
Speaker 1: A much needed domestic.
Speaker 2: Tune up could be just the thing you need to get your holiday time happiness back on track.
Speaker 3: Good advice, Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 2: We have some talkbacks we do finally, give me one second and no, we'll get to them.
Speaker 1: We you know, wondered where the first talk is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no first talk back.
Speaker 1: They were warning, but now we got one good morning TV show.
Speaker 9: This is Gabriel from Rishmond. I start driving around three am, and sometimes I hear some other hosts before you guys come out at six. Do you happen to know who those people are?
Speaker 2: Nope? Well, I mean everybody knows. That's mikey V, Frankie V and.
Speaker 1: Gianna the Vibros.
Speaker 3: Yeah, duh.
Speaker 2: They're great people.
Speaker 4: They they're so they're awesome, like.
Speaker 1: They live in Coopertino or something like that or New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Graham, how's the house coming along?
Speaker 2: You guys, big, big exciting weekend this weekend of the house, big turnaround. I told you last week how the plumbers had to just epic epics grew up in the house. Is that fixed?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Is there any urgency to fix that right now? Doesn't seem to be.
Speaker 2: But aside from that, and well, the other main thing was then the last week I dropped my stove on my big toe. Oh yeah, house, you know it is better. It looks not good, like the nail is going to fall off.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can tell. It just has that feeling like this thing is not long for this world. That nail probably gonna go, but maybe it's not broken. I don't know, very swollen still, so it can't tell. But it's easier to walk on it. It was easier to walk on this weekend than it was.
Speaker 3: Just to get a more accurate, like idea of what your toe looks like and trying to picture everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, picture tote like a big toe.
Speaker 3: Do you have a hairy toe?
Speaker 1: No, I have no hair, no hair, No, no, I have one toe hair pay just one thick hair.
Speaker 4: I have one hair on each toe almost off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well and you said purple purple black.
Speaker 2: Blue, Yeah, big black blue down at the bottom of the nail got me like, okay, not at the very tip. It got me midway through.
Speaker 7: Okay, why do I feel like you're not upset at your nail falling off?
Speaker 1: Well, that doesn't like an appearance thing. I don't care. What am I?
Speaker 2: Oh No, I can't paint my toenail. It's not there, you know, I don't care. But summertime you're not using a nail grosses me out, Like that's just I don't want it's it's a you know, if you're if you've ever legit lost a full fingernail, I've had that happen before.
Speaker 1: It's gross, it's just weird.
Speaker 2: I don't like it, okay, in that time when it peels off, that's like the worst, that's the absolute worst.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But I almost broke my toe or broken whatever happened to it trying to put our stove in because I said the countertop was just too tight on either side. And well, the countertop guy came and shaved out a little bit. And then that time that almost broke my toe. It was still getting stuck, and I thought, you know, it's time to lube this bad boy up. And I partially disassembled some of it, took one of the side panels off, then slipped it in there. Then I used a bunch of vacline you guys, on one side of the countertop and on one panel this thing, and I slid that thing in there, and I thought you were joking. No, one hundred percent, what one hundred percent used it? And it was the and it could not have happened without it. Why I had to you, I had to lube this stove up, and I and then and then it slid in. I'm telling you, what wouldn't.
Speaker 3: You teach you that a house building school or is that something you just thought of like this would help it go in?
Speaker 2: They their house building school, Didgetuck, is there a house building schooling?
Speaker 3: Were you that something?
Speaker 4: Is that something that is common? Look knowledge?
Speaker 2: That's what if you could have watched the scene that unfolded as I tried to get this stove in that day, and.
Speaker 1: That's what you know remodeling.
Speaker 2: Anyone's ever done remodeling, any building, It's constant problem solving. You're constantly paid faced with problems like, well it should be like this, but I'm here's what I'm dealt with. Here's what I gotta deal with, and you have to come up with creative solutions.
Speaker 1: That's what house building.
Speaker 2: I swear ninety percent of remodeling is that, like figure out how to do something and prior to that, because I had to take the back panel off the stove, which is supposed to be on it before you put it into place, and I had to take that off and then slide the stove in without it and then put it on. I had to tie it was like an episode of mcguiverer. You probably know what that means. But I had to tie a string around a screw dangle it behind the stove, then swing it back up and catch it through the grate with my fingers. I mean, if you had watched this thing unfold, you never would have believed it was I came outside, my wife was out working out front of the house. I like literally ran out of the house screaming. I was so excited that it worked. But the vasilene looped it up stove is in momentous achievement. And you guys want know how I celebrated after that, Well, we went on and got some lunch, got some britos, and then came back to the house. And I wasn't about to let the plumbers there screw up the other day because there's still cold water running to most of the toilets in the house. And I was like, you know what, it's time. It is time lunch off. The I got to lunch off the inaugural number two in the house.
Speaker 3: Let's go congratulations.
Speaker 2: And I'll be honest, that one wasn't as celebratory as I thought. It was more out of necessity because my eloyo loco brito with moco in my stomach, and it was sort of more of an emergency situation but it happened and phenomenal flush, great flush, and everything worked out and that was just like a happy moment for me, distracting from the fact.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, the plumbers still butchered my house. But otherwise that part was great.
Speaker 5: Okay, things are looking up.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, two wins, good guys over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 3: Next, we are going to talk about the new way people are cheating. If you have an iPhone or if your mandaes, you're gonna want to listen to this. First, let's have Price Picks.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about price Picks, which is an America's number one daily fancy sports app. There's over five million active members and they've already paid out a billions of dollars in winnings to their members. Have you cashed in on some of those billions of dollars in winnings?
Speaker 1: If you haven't, you should.
Speaker 2: Price Picks is daily fancy sports, like I said, and it's done in a fun way. It's done in a non intimidating way. So if you've tried other fantasy sports leagues or other daily fantasy sites, forget what you think you know about it.
Speaker 1: Price Picks is different.
Speaker 2: You're just looking at staff projections from some of your favorite players, two to six player staff projections, and you just pick more or less then on that stat projection and then sit back and stack some cash. It's that easy. And in a football season, where's the San Francisco in those vegas and the teams kind of are underachieving, give yourself something else to root for, some of your favorite players, maybe in forget football. I'm ready for you back football entirely. Yes, the basketball, any thing. We had the Tyson fight on there. I mean, anything you want it's on there, and you can win up to one hundred times your money. But there's a little as four.
Speaker 1: He did so much, dude, But it was a lot, really a lot.
Speaker 2: Why can't you say.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't want to, I don't want to brag.
Speaker 2: I do, but it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I do want to brag. See Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of fun and there's lots of real money to be made and to be one on there. Download the app today, use the code KYLD. You get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's code k y l D. You get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars, lineup prize picks, run your game.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good morning JV famtsyr Boy Kevin, just want to say Happy Monday.
Speaker 1: Very disappointing, but my Niners.
Speaker 2: What a shame. What a shame.
Speaker 3: That's why I did not leave an early talk bag. Have a good one, oh those Niners.
Speaker 4: Graham, how you feeling no good?
Speaker 2: I was not not in a good mood yesterday. You can't lose, of all teams, to lose to the Seahawks like they've lost a million games in a row. They're trash. You can't do that at home in front of your home crowd.
Speaker 4: Embarrassing.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning JV Show. This is Jonathan from Row City, just saying happy Monday. I hope you guys are going to have a good day. The Niners game, that was some bs. There's no reason that we should be losing to a team like that, especially at home. But anyways, hope you guys have a good day.
Speaker 3: Keep it up, keep it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to like sound like I'm this like Sky's falling type guy, but I'm not. I know, I'm not the only one that was feeling that yesterday. This season might I don't want to say it, but it might be over.
Speaker 3: At least we're not doing worse than the Giants them the New York Giants, of course not they are.
Speaker 2: They only had a good week this week because they're on a buy and didn't play. But the Niners path to the playoffs is looking a little murky to me. Their division now three teams I think at five and five, and then Arizona in first place at six and four. It's like, I don't know, they got to like the Niner schedule gets tougher from here.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: You lost all the games to these teams you should be and now you're gonna get the hard part of the schedule. So like they have to really either like I don't know, find any gear and start winning.
Speaker 1: Otherwise I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 1: That's about all she wrote.
Speaker 5: So do you have any predictions as of right now?
Speaker 2: My prediction is it's it's not good. I don't want to say it out loud, it's not good.
Speaker 7: Just did Yeah, everybody blame I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're a jinx.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well lost season right now in my mind.
Speaker 3: So the new way people are cheating. Look, it's probably not new, but I just found out about this yesterday. Somebody posted on TikTok and it got a lot of people commenting like, oh, yeah, people have been doing this. People are using the notes app to cheat. I've had this before, but how yeah, the first time I've heard this. So when you you write anything in your notes app, at least on iPhones, you can invite somebody else to collaborate on it. So you can invite like the person that you're cheating with, and that way you guys can exchange like the message. You can even add photos to your notes collab not only that other person has access to it. And apparently you can even lock notes with the custom password, so no one can break into this except for you and that person.
Speaker 1: Dude, Collabing on notes is like the new Netflix and Chill.
Speaker 3: Not only have to check like DMS and text messages and your call log exactly now we've got to check your notes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, somebody slides in your d So someone slides in your DMS and you immediately have to be like, send me that notes app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you get somebody.
Speaker 2: I guess you have to send them an invite to collab on the notes?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: Oh no, see, this is doing too much, it's really cheating is too hard.
Speaker 3: Just break up with the persons in time for this.
Speaker 2: That's two people that no, Like, that's two people that know they are cheating.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: It's not the it's not a guy pretending like he doesn't have a girlfriend or a wife or whatever and goes out and cheat and doesn't say, you know, then then the other woman doesn't know that the man is already taken.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: This is two people that know they're cheating. Because as soon as you're exchanging messages and a notes app, you know, because like yes, otherwise a woman would be like, can't we just text each other like local people?
Speaker 1: Can we just DM each other or whatever? Why are we doing this on on notes?
Speaker 3: That's two people that know they are definitely definitely and why not just.
Speaker 5: Do it on Snapchat? It seems like it's the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you have to download the app.
Speaker 3: And like I don't have that, Yeah, I on Snapchat, like he previous messages, you can see that you've been talking to someone a lot, you know, so maybe that would give.
Speaker 5: It away, and nobody would think to check the notes.
Speaker 1: App because it's super boring.
Speaker 2: But now when you notice that your man has a note like a notes folder thus.
Speaker 1: Locked a password, like what a second?
Speaker 2: Oh little suck grocery listenings a password?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys.
Speaker 6: Hey Graham, want to say thanks for facetiming with my daughter who over at the Mike Tyson fight.
Speaker 1: Good seeing you, Jess and uh Selena?
Speaker 9: Where the hell were you?
Speaker 6: What a flake?
Speaker 2: Damn it? All right, joll, I have a good morning.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my boy Josh. What's up? Josh?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 2: Hung with him at our Tyson fight viewing party at David Buster's and Milpitas. We had a fantastic time. Tons of food, some good drinks, some good people. Fight was trash, but other than that, we had a good time.
Speaker 1: And Selena care to address where the hell were you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So we're gonna talk more about, you know, all things Jake Paul Mike Tyson fight eight oh five this morning. But I do want to thank you Graham and you Ess for holding it down to the fight party. I called you guys, last minute. I was like, look, I'm not gonna be able to make it. I called you really emotional, Graham, because I take this job very seriously. Didn't want to let you guys, Dann, to let any of our winners down. But like I got home from work that day, I can tell something to bothering my man, I'm like, what's wrong? So his son, my step son, he is a senior in high school. His team he played football made it to the playoffs. We knew that. Found out a few days before that their playoff game was the same night as the fight, so I didn't think anything of it. I was like, oh, dang, that sucks. Like my man's not gonna be able to come with me to the fight party.
Speaker 4: It is what it is, you know.
Speaker 3: Friday rolls around and he expressed to me how he feels like a lot of times I'm just putting work above him or our family, or specifically his son. Because he was like, look, if it was your daughter, would you go? And I was like, one hundred percent that thing would stop me, So why isn't it the same for his son? So I had to make a really tough decision, and I don't want him to think that he's being treated differently because he's a step my step son or anything like that. So it was a hard decision, but I mean, my family does come first.
Speaker 2: No, the right You made the right decisionand we just like giving you a hard time.
Speaker 4: I wanted everyone to know that you know any choice.
Speaker 2: I let everybody know that you wanted to be there.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: When a couple brought their son, Alex, and he's only six years old, and he I'll be honest, I mean, he was excited to meet me, but he was a slightly heartbroken that you weren't there.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I will make it up to everyone.
Speaker 1: You have to go to problem with him now. I told him, yeah, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If that's legal.
Speaker 7: Now, Good morning, JV Show teachers, This.
Speaker 11: Is not a drill.
Speaker 12: Five days the countdown is on five days till Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Break where you have a whole week.
Speaker 2: To just exist.
Speaker 5: Happy Monday, JV Show, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Who you get the whole week off?
Speaker 3: Yes, kids get the whole week off.
Speaker 1: You need to tell me that my kids are gonna be off all of next week. Yep, Thanksgiving has been ruined.
Speaker 4: Thanks a lot All right, let's get to what the bleep?
Speaker 3: It's where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person to guest today is a bleeped out word? As always, get your guesses in on the talkback Mike on the iHeart App. You guys ready for today's clip. Is it true that all guys have seen their girlfriends like if they're in the right position? Of course?
Speaker 4: Oh god, it.
Speaker 5: Is right thinking about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it's too dark so you can't tell.
Speaker 3: Wait like uh, I got think of what they've seen or like lights off?
Speaker 2: Both come on family show. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. I'm unable to come up with your mom you have none PG answer, but I will work on that. Leave your guesses on the talkback. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guess. We want to be able to shout you out when you win. But you got to be the first correct answer in the morning to win that JV show Chug Mug. And one more reminder, PG guess is only please.
Speaker 1: The JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine, we're playing what the Bleep?
Speaker 3: Where you can win this JV show chug mug if you are the first person a guest.
Speaker 4: Today's bleaped out word in case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 3: Here it is Is it true that all guys have seen their girlfriends like if they're in the right position, of course? So what is that bleeped out word? Remember it's something clean. This is a family show. Stop being gross. Okay, let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 13: Good Morning, Davy Show.
Speaker 14: It's Cat from.
Speaker 8: Dublin, Happy Mondays. I think the bleeped out word is TOMPs maybe thro the throat try bye.
Speaker 2: Never seen them, selt them? Probably never seeing him. What's up, Baby Show? It's Vince and Olivia from Dublin, Happy Monday. We're gonna guess today's.
Speaker 1: Bleeped out word is scalp.
Speaker 11: All right, have a great.
Speaker 4: Day, scalp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I've seen Make sure she doesn't have lice or something. Yeah, just dig in there, take a peek around.
Speaker 1: All clear. We've got a couple of exposures at our.
Speaker 2: School this year.
Speaker 1: You get that, we get that morning.
Speaker 2: That there's lice in the class, and then there's COVID in the class and whooping cough and no I'm just kidding that one, but we've had a range of different things.
Speaker 5: Wow, good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: It's forty and my in San Jose.
Speaker 5: We think the bleep That word is musdas is it mustas?
Speaker 2: Let me that's the best. That's the best guess because every guy has caught their lady in the right light.
Speaker 1: And like, oh, really, so much hair on your face?
Speaker 7: Can you really see them if they're like really really really small?
Speaker 1: Only in certain light?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, most of the time in the daylight. Yeah, every now and in the sunlight, we'll catch the face just right. You're like, am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?
Speaker 3: That's so embarrassing. Continue to leave your guesses on the talk back Mike on the eye Heart app.
Speaker 4: We're going to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We're playing what the bleep? As you know, you got to be.
Speaker 4: The first person a guest today is bleeped out word?
Speaker 3: If you want to win this chug mug now cass Today's clip here it is one last time. Is it true that all guys have seen their girlfriends like if they're in the right position? Of course, in the right lights, right in the right lighting. Okay, got it. Hey, this is a family show. Right, let's go to your guesses. What is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Jamie Show.
Speaker 15: This is Kayla from Livermore, and my guess is nose hairs.
Speaker 16: If you look at the right angle, you can see like up their nose.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Do we need to trim those?
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't already?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think. I don't think mine need if I don't think, we're looking up there.
Speaker 2: Until the sun catches that we see you show. This is Gill from San Francisco, and I believe the bleeped out word is bloggers. Hopefully it is.
Speaker 1: I have a great day.
Speaker 2: Things. You've caught a bog in your partner's nose, right, Yes, we've all done it.
Speaker 1: Do you want them to call it out immediately.
Speaker 3: If I have one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That may I walk out the door of the book hanging out.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I would call it out for him, But I mean I would want him to tell me if I had one too.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering. Do you want to be alertic to that immediately?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I guess, but I'll be really embarrassed still because sometimes it's awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, yeah, oh you look great, took that big book hanging out right there.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 13: This is Grace from San Bruno.
Speaker 1: My guess for the bleeped out word is double chins.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That was a popular guest, surprisingly popular guess.
Speaker 3: Like, I know it's there, and my man's so nice. He doesn't say anything, but I know it's there.
Speaker 7: Well, he can't say anything.
Speaker 1: That's not something you want your man calling that out?
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, what about any of these other things, the nosehirs and the booker. It's like, okay, that's just like, okay, we go wipe for nose, But what about some of these other things that we've heard the mustache?
Speaker 5: Would I rather him do it than somebody else?
Speaker 1: I would rather die legit rather.
Speaker 9: Just guys, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Is Jason and Addie from Bleo again coming in with the second guest.
Speaker 9: Wondering if today's word is birthmark.
Speaker 4: Thanks, guys, have a great date birth mark.
Speaker 3: All right, here's today's clip, unbleeds. Is it true that all guys have seen their girlfriend's birthmark? Like if they're the right position of course, do you guys have a birthmark?
Speaker 5: I do, and it's like a really it almost looks like a bruise. It's like a really weird color. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I do see it. I don't think I have one. If I have, I haven't seen it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I got one.
Speaker 4: It's mine like hidden somewhere. Maybe my man's seen it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, not everyone has one, right, I don't know that my wife has one.
Speaker 1: I gotta go home for a phone.
Speaker 4: So wow, me and Jess have a special bond.
Speaker 2: Birthmark buddies.
Speaker 1: Birthmark buddies. All right, let's get some shout outs. He's getting nervous. Weren't going to give me shout outs, but I.
Speaker 2: Took a little hint this morning. People a little slow on this Monday. I still haven't had any coffee because every time I go to the stupid coffee machine, somebody's there in line in front of me, and I'm on literally time, dude, I'm dying over here. But shout out to Jason and Addie. You guys got a brand new JV show a mug. Nice work.
Speaker 1: They had the very first correct answer this morning.
Speaker 2: But a lot of other people once they got the hint, of course, started coming with the correct answer. Adam, Jolie and Donnie and San Jose they had it. So did Jessica and Alameda, Alejandra Hose, Valentina, Valentina, I'm sure this is Jess's handwriting. In Richmond, they had me in Berkeley, our buddy David and Richmond, what's up? David was up? Had it sounded? Amanda and Hayward our boy nobody Special had it? So did Kristen and Oakland, TJ in Livermore, so did Jess and Brooklyn and Brentwood.
Speaker 1: What's up? I hope you guys have a great day.
Speaker 2: Leila and Gilroy, La La and Heardo in Union City had it, amongst a few others with some last minute guesses once they got the hint, though, and once they got the hint, were you even trying.
Speaker 1: To look for that?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Thank you for playing. Appreciate every one of those talk backs. Yep, nice, We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven o' five. Or remember when you win, check your emails so we can get you that Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine morning guys.
Speaker 3: It's Besty Yamena and I just my husband and my daughter just won the Chuggy Muggy so that was super exciting.
Speaker 4: But I just really wanted to say, Selena, how great of a.
Speaker 12: Mom you are that you made that sacrifice and how important that that is for your son to know that.
Speaker 4: You sacrifice something like that for him.
Speaker 12: So I just wanted to give you kudles again, and I was trying to leave it on the other talkback, but I just want you to know you're an amazing mama.
Speaker 3: Well done, Yay, have a great day.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. That's that's really sweet. Yes, Jack, can I ask did they win the game?
Speaker 4: They did not win, But that's let me give some context really quick.
Speaker 3: I wasn't able to go to our GV show Fight night viewing party Friday night.
Speaker 4: I made the decision to instead support my steps on at.
Speaker 3: His football game. Important for two different reasons. One, they made the playoffs, big deal. Also, he's a senior. That could have very well been his last football game ever and it was, and I'm really glad that I went. We had to go all the way to Sonoma though forty five degrees outside it was cold. It was for reezing.
Speaker 4: But thank you so much for that talk back. That was very sweet.
Speaker 2: Turns out, yeah, you're steps on loss of football game. And I'll tell you what. Mike Tyson lost the fight. If you didn't hear it, yes, it was trash. He's like one hundred years old.
Speaker 4: We'll talk more about the fight eight oh five.
Speaker 3: Right now, let's go to the phones. Aldidy four nine. Hi, who is this?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 14: This is Marsy and I'm here with my daughter so Chi.
Speaker 3: Hi, Marsy and so Chi. How was the weekend? It was great?
Speaker 13: Good, good weekend.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 3: I'm glad. I'm glad to hear that. And I'm glad you're here on the line because you have a chance to win in the family.
Speaker 7: Four pack of tickets to the California Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 3: So here's how this is gonna work. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Gotta get three correct, and the tickets are yours. Okay, okay, all right, let's see if you can get it done. Question number one, the carving of what iconic us stone? Let me start that over, let me start the number, let me just stop the music.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Question number one, The carving of what iconic us stone monument took fourteen years to complete?
Speaker 10: There we go?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 8: Oh my god?
Speaker 14: Yes, the one with the present I want to say mounts Freshmore.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is the one.
Speaker 2: That is the one fourteen years carving a bunch of rocks and faces, like, what are we doing?
Speaker 6: Alright?
Speaker 2: Question question number two h o hoho, which reads as is the postal code in Canada? For whose house.
Speaker 3: In Canada? I?
Speaker 8: Uh, Santa Claus?
Speaker 2: I thought was my was my impression, not the spotted that.
Speaker 4: Like the big guy ig Norse.
Speaker 2: I'll go back to the workshop with the elves and on it.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Question number three Macintosh, Jazz and Gala. They're all different types of.
Speaker 6: What suffer.
Speaker 3: Computer?
Speaker 14: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Take another guess?
Speaker 2: Say cars?
Speaker 12: Cars?
Speaker 1: Oh say birds?
Speaker 16: Okay, not that either.
Speaker 4: Apples they're different types of apples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, McIntosh was an apple before computer app.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, the Gala apples right well, I had one of those recently.
Speaker 1: They know, honey Crisp, let me tell you that. But they're still good, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number four you guys need this one to win the game. True or false? Captain Citrus became a Marvel superhero in order to sell more orange juice. Captain Citrus.
Speaker 3: All again, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: I know, I mean but really, but really, the hell knows.
Speaker 3: What Captain c Yeah that sounds fake.
Speaker 2: Well, the Florida Department of Citrus and something. They Department of Agriculture. They know because they teamed up with Marvel to create Captain CRUs.
Speaker 3: I tried to give you the point.
Speaker 4: Graham's not letting me.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else to do. Yes, yeah, oh she did say yes.
Speaker 2: That is a good point. I did hear that. She said yes, so and then Mom just totally dunks on her and over rules and like watch this, it's false and then gets a big note so you know what. So she wins, but not more.
Speaker 7: You get to check out the California Academy of Sciences TISS the Season for Science Celebration.
Speaker 3: All right, congratulations, good job. I'm glad somebody's brains is working on this Monday, because it ain't.
Speaker 5: Rs.
Speaker 4: Marcy, hang on there for that winning and have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 3: Graham, no shout outs, don't don't, don't, don't, pook I just opened the flood gates.
Speaker 1: O the b I fear because the shoutouts to start rolling in the JV show on Wild ninety four nine may be familiar.
Speaker 11: This is your boy Eric, who is from Santase who is currently a Pittsburgh to see the Black and Yellow Steelers.
Speaker 1: Man great game.
Speaker 9: Oh my, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you guys are nine ers, but I just got to say it out loud.
Speaker 2: It's steal.
Speaker 1: Stealers.
Speaker 11: Oh it's a good, good game. Pitcherburgh is something else. Oh that's a check where you grab number one in Pittsburgh. Love you guys, take it easy.
Speaker 2: For that's the one piece of good notes. JV show is number one in Pittsburgh. I confirmed that in phone. Steelers. Yeah, big win over the Ravens. Maybe gives fans there a little false hope. Steelers having a good season, but like do we really see them? Like no, you know, going to the Super Bowl thing.
Speaker 1: I don't really see that.
Speaker 2: But enjoy it. Well, last hottest Things.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So we are going to talk all things Jake Paul and Mike Tyson coming up eight oh five.
Speaker 4: But I do want to talk about the numbers that Netflix did.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: They said that a record sixty million households tuned into the fight Friday night.
Speaker 2: That's big.
Speaker 3: They say it peaked at sixty five million concurrent streams. WHOA, that is a lot. He also said that fifty million households watched the Katie Taylor Amanda Serrano fight right before Jake Paul and Mike Tyson, making that the most watched professional women's sporting event in US history.
Speaker 1: WHOA, seriously, yes, that's.
Speaker 3: Huge according to Netflix. Let's also talk about the venue itself. So you know, the fight went down at eighteen T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. That's a venue that holds eighty thousand people. There was seventy two thousand, three hundred people in attendance.
Speaker 2: That's crazy for that fight because I mean, that's again home of the Dallas Cowboys. That's a football stadium. So when you put a little dinky, tingty tiny boxing ring down there in the middle of it, you know that I don't know, I don't know, sixty maybe seventy thousand those fans are just watching it on that giant jumbo tron. You know, the event right like the world's biggest screen or whatever up there, Like you're just paying to go watch a TV screen, really big one, only nice one, but you know you can't see what's happening, not at all.
Speaker 3: They look at little ants down there from up there. Gate receipts for the fight surpassed eighteen million dollars in revenue, according to the promoter. That's a lot that's record breaking as well outside of Vegas.
Speaker 2: And that's all the food and thinks of all the food and beers and stuff that get sold on top of that, that was a big money maker.
Speaker 3: All right, And again we'll talk more about the fight coming up.
Speaker 2: Can we just talk about the buffering though, because I saw everybody talking about the buffering and they got logged out and then they'd have to log back in, and everybody was complaining about how it basically kind of crashed Netflix for a lot of people because there were that many people watching them.
Speaker 4: I didn't experience that.
Speaker 5: I don't think we did either.
Speaker 2: David Buster's got that good Internet. They got something good good. But there were reports of some widespread ouges. I've read some of stuff. A lot of people very upset. Luckily, it sounded like most people dealt with the problems during the pre you know lendercart fights, but a lot of people were upset and they didn't get to see that the ladies fight really, you know, their thing was buffering and not working during that, and when it did come in, it was real choppy and not the stream wasn't good. So hopefully most people got their stuff all by the time. Well, yeah, we'll talk about the fight. Much to see there, but it sounded like there was a it was a problem for a lot of people. I brought that up last week. I was like, what happens when too many people log in and it's like it doesn't work?
Speaker 5: And we should have known that found out gonna happen. It happened when love is lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Netflix is about this.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm really quick. Taylor Swift is sexing up her dance moves. You know, her airs tour is almost over, like it's done here in the United States and then she's now performing like in Canada. There's some video from her show Thursday Night where she switched up the choreography. She showed off some new moves during Look What You Made Me Do? And you can see this video on JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram. Check out our story.
Speaker 2: I checked it.
Speaker 4: It is extra thrusty.
Speaker 3: That not everyone is here for it. There's a lot of mixed reactions, mostly from parents who do not like it because their little ones are the ones going to see Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have any thoughts?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a parent.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: I think it's fine.
Speaker 4: I see worse. I've seen way worse.
Speaker 2: I think, given where dancing generally is, Yeah, yeah, I think this is it's pretty tame.
Speaker 3: This is yeah, barely.
Speaker 5: She's also not doing this for like every single song and every single day, right.
Speaker 3: And it's like three seconds. Relax, But you can check that out. JB Morning Show, Graham, what.
Speaker 14: Do you have?
Speaker 2: Can I ask one question about this? Every thing? The tour still going? I thought when we gave away tickets and gave a flyaway trip here on wild to go to Indianapolis for the last show, that was the last one.
Speaker 3: The last us.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's still going.
Speaker 4: It's still going.
Speaker 1: Taylor is done.
Speaker 2: It's almost December, right, yeah, Tilson launches another leg of it and just keeps going.
Speaker 1: All right, Atmospheric River really alert you guys.
Speaker 2: I just hopped up in the JV show Live Doppler twenty twenty four storm Tracing, Storm Tracking Weather, Blue News Desk the Drew Tuna. I had to get a good look at this incoming system and buckle up, you guys, because it could be a big one. But also since I'm just an amateur weather enthusiast, it could also not use so much of a big one. Hard to tell what I was looking at some clouds and stuff. It's a little too early to tell by Some rain is definitely on the way for the Bay area. Whether this big band of moisture which is the Atmospheric River, whether it makes direct impact on us kind of remains to be seen. Right now, we should be seeing some rain on Wednesday, which is gonna be heavier in the North Bay, pretty light, insignificant everywhere else, And then over the weekend the same might be true with the atmospheric River catching just parts of the North Bay and really unleashing most of its pounding even farther north of us than that.
Speaker 1: But again that could shift and we could all get pounded by it.
Speaker 2: Say some of the North Coast cities could see as much as ten inches of rain for this other areas.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, like us.
Speaker 2: If it shifts down a little bit, four inches of rain, that's a lot of rain. That'd be the first first big storm of the season. So we need it, but we don't.
Speaker 1: Again, we don't really know yet because whether people.
Speaker 2: Can't predict the weather more accurately than more than about eight hours out.
Speaker 3: So maybe maybe that'll happen, maybe not, Who cares.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, I hope you all.
Speaker 3: Had a fantastic weekend. I'm Selina and I'm Jes.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: We're just talking about Taylor's swift and veiling some new sexy dance moves.
Speaker 14: I'm here counting on the Taylor Swift dance moves.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they would be mad about that look what you made me do?
Speaker 15: Dance moves when in her midnight set, it's also in the airs to her movie, to her song Vigilante SHT, she does a.
Speaker 8: Little lap dance set.
Speaker 15: So why are they mad about those moves when they know what they're taking our kids too?
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Plus, Taylor's a grown woman, Okay, she has a lap dance set. I didn't know that No, I didn't know that you want to see this.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Talk back all right, Jake Paul, Mike Tyson. Friday night, we all watched The Fighter. I think most people did quick question. So I told you guys, how I didn't go to our finnight partyer made the decision to go support my son, my step son at his his football game instead, and a lot of the pair they had the game on, you know, their phones, watching both at the same time. There were a lot of people, or at least I got the feeling that a lot of people didn't know this fight was even on Netflix. I think they still thought it was pay per view because they were like asking, like, oh, who is the fight on? Like like they didn't know they could just pull it up on their phone if you have a Netflix account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is kind of a first of its kindness. Yeah, it was pretty groundbreaking idea. You still wonder what the fight would have it had it been a pay per view event, what the numbers would have been, Like, what would their their paydays have been, because you know, it's like talking about Mike Tyson made twenty million or whatever's fight would he have made more if it was a pay per view fight. I mean, I know he got the smaller end of the split because Jake Paul put this thing together more or less show and he got the bigger cut. But had it been a pay per view, would they have taken home more? I don't know, but it was kind of cool to have greater access to this and not have to I liked I liked it if somebody send you some illegal link.
Speaker 1: Whatever to watch chatcha virus, So that part was cool.
Speaker 2: But again, some people did have trouble logging in as Netflix got hit with major heavy traffic of people trying to stream all at the same time.
Speaker 3: Now the fight itself, what did you think, Graham?
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought it was absolute garbage. I think the you know, and I got the same sense from everybody that was at our and shout out to everybody that came to our Dabdbusters watch party, because after the first round of the fight, you know, that crowd and I think probably nationwide people were more pulling for Tyson. You know, everyone wanted to see Tyson show up and have a good fight, and after the first round the air was sucked out of the room.
Speaker 3: I didn't see a single person leading up to the fight during not one person rooting for Jake Paul. Nope, did anybody see that? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they were out there, but there was something about me. You know, everyone wanted Tyson to win, and when you watched the first round, you knew that was not going to happen, and the life was sucked out of the room. I think everybody just wanted a better product out there. And I think we've said that about all of Jake Paul's fights, like, whoa, maybe he really needs to actually fight a real fighter and then we can see some back and forth and thing. But every fight he's done pretty much has been against these you know, washed up MMA guys and now extremely washed up Tyson had just been rather lopsided and kind of boring, you know, and that it took the energy out of our out of our watch party, because it was just you watched that first round and was like, there's no hope, old man Tyson. It looked like he I don't know, were we being duped with the because every time the training videos of Tyson made him look like he still had this element of ferociousness, even if and I cautioned people look, look, he looks ferocious in a six second clip. Wait till he has to go out there and stand there around enough to round and do that. But he didn't even give us six seconds of that in the ring. Did he age that much between those training things and then or were those training videos generated because that was not the same. That was not the same, dude, or maybe it was. And I know there were a lot of people even at the watch party that said at the end, like, I think that thing was fixed. Tyson held back. He didn't throw the punches that he could have thrown.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've seen some of those clips circulated on social media, and I I don't know. To me, you didn't have to watch the actual you could. You could have blocked out the fighters from the from the waist up. I don't even need see the punches are throwing. You just watched their feet and Tyson couldn't move. Jake Paul's dancing around and he's got bigger, greater reach than Tyson to beginning, so there's an advantage there, and he's got staming on his legs. He danced around and Mike Tyson, if you were just watching his feet, I mean, he's making the slowest turns, and it was like he he was just trying to survive, like he had concrete sacks taped to his ankles. You know, it's just like he couldn't move and that's all you had to watch, and he just knew. I mean, if you were just watching their feet, you go, okay, well this fight, this fight's over. And that was evident from round one.
Speaker 4: On because the walk from the tunnel just to the ring tired him out.
Speaker 2: I mean when he tried, when he'd almost.
Speaker 4: Like people behind him was just him. I'm like, poor guy.
Speaker 2: That part he looked like, didn't he look so feeble coming out of a tunnel. He didn't look scary or intimidating. He even the look on his face didn't look scary intimidated. When Mike Tyson used to come out to tune for, you were scared. You were at home and you were hiding your kids.
Speaker 1: You were scared.
Speaker 2: You know, Mike Tyson is gonna eat your kids. You know, he was like he was the baddest dude on the planet, and that dude walking out of the tunnel was not the best dude.
Speaker 3: Do you find yourself feeling bad for Mike Tyson at moments, yes.
Speaker 5: To the whole time.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you think about do you think that.
Speaker 2: Jake Paul held back and didn't actually try to hurt him, because that's he sort of alluded to that a little bit, And then when you think about that when you're watching it, it sort of seemed that way as well.
Speaker 1: Do you think they had an agreement like don't don't knock me out?
Speaker 3: I do think there was an agreement, But I think even without the agreement, because they're actually they're friends in real life, I don't think he would want to hurt old Man Tyson and he had every chance to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they had some I think there was a bit of an arrangement here, like you're gonna win, but it's gonna be by decision. You're not gonna knock me out easily could have I want to go out and you don't want Mike Tyson. I'm sure he said his legacy doesn't matter, but he didn't want his legacy being him laying on the canvas to some YouTuber, you know, like I think they had. I think there might have been a little agreement there, all right. A couple of other noteworthy things. We have to talk about Tyson's butt. Ladies, your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I thought it was hilarious. It was so good.
Speaker 2: I like what you saw. Oh no, it wasn't like a I mean it's dude's got a decent butt still at fifty eight, right, Yeah, but I think give it your fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Your butt looks like that, like you're.
Speaker 3: Just like once he hit that age, like it's just the elasticity, elasticity. Yeah, it's you know, it's not the same. You'd say you are a little saggy or you know.
Speaker 1: Blame there the cameraman, Like what were they doing like that? That didn't need to happen.
Speaker 3: You didn't need to see that so funny.
Speaker 5: I mean the fight was so underwhelming.
Speaker 2: They want they wanted, weren't a job strap? A job strap. Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never never Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know that from the back. Another noteworthy thing from the fight, Hawktua girl was there in the.
Speaker 1: Tend dude and everywhere. Look, I had a buddy that was.
Speaker 2: Out the fight. He was sitting down there and he got to meet He texted me, He's like, I just met Hawktua and he said there was no bigger celebrity sitting ringside down there than Hawk too. He said, there was a line of like sixteen to eighteen year old boys like you know, twenty deep waiting to meet her, and you had some other celebs there. I look not any huge a list by in my mind, you know, Charlie's their own was there and some other people, but nobody was, he said. Nobody was drawing more attention than Hawk Tua.
Speaker 3: I can't if she was there, would you guys want a picture with her?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I would line okay, and then I do want to just from a fight party, standport standpoint Again, thank you to everybody that came and watched with him, Saidavid Busters and Milpitas.
Speaker 1: It was super super fun.
Speaker 2: The mayor of Milpitas came out and took some pictures of this, and we met so many awesome JV show fans, Selena, they were bummed that they didn't get to meet you guys. One of the funnier moments happened at the very end of the night. Our listener Derek who super super cool guy and just like chill guy awesome. A couple of the couple of our other listeners, they're like they've been hitting the bar pretty hard, like they had a good heater going. And one of them as I'm like kind of saying goodbye to Derek and like we're, you know, like, dude, awesome meeting you, you know, great time.
Speaker 1: One dude comes up, he's like he looks at Derek.
Speaker 2: He's like, let's arm wrestle and it was out and Derek's like, actually, bro, like you don't you don't want to do that, like I legit arm wrestle and this guy and this guy's like, no, I got you. And Derek wasn't lying. He just just took this arm and just hammered him down. Derek wasn'tlying. He actually does arm wrestle. I was like, and that's like his career, not a career. But it's like, I don't know, hobby, he is an arm wrestling enthusiast or something like you did not want to and we're not talking about like he's not some monster, huge guy or anything. And I think maybe that's why this other guy was like, oh I got this guy, and Derek just totally could not.
Speaker 1: I was I could not stop laughing.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Not a chance, not a chance. I couldn't even beat the other guy.
Speaker 3: Can that be your next watch party?
Speaker 5: Graham?
Speaker 2: Just like everyone people anyways, shout out to everybody that came out. Yes, it was super super fun.
Speaker 4: Sorry I missed up, but thank you everyone.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about the Jake Paul Mike Tyson fight.
Speaker 9: The morning JV shows is Jasper from South City.
Speaker 13: Uh yeah that Tyson fight.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: Me and my dad are big fans.
Speaker 9: We're huge fans.
Speaker 2: I've been watching since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: He did not look nothing like those training videos.
Speaker 6: I think he got rocked a little bit, and I think he got scared.
Speaker 2: I don't think he wanted to do his full I think he usually does, probably getting afraid of.
Speaker 6: Getting knocked out.
Speaker 1: You get to telling his body and his movement and yeah, have a great week. Yeah yeah, I mean Tyson was fifty eight going on eighty.
Speaker 2: Eight in the ring.
Speaker 3: I also remember just a few months ago he literally almost died. Like that's true.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: He said he had to have like eight blood transfusions, like like he really almost died. And Mike Tyson also said just him stepping into that ring, that was a victory for him in itself.
Speaker 1: It was big, and it was a big moment for the elder.
Speaker 2: Community. It was a bit of elder abuse. I mean, you can't have any other takeaway from that, whether you think the thing was fixed, or you know Tyson was holding back or whatever. It was. The in ring product for those rounds was a snoozefest. Yes, it was trash, it was garbage. We all got.
Speaker 10: Bamboozled Good Morning TV show. I really got the sense that Tyson maybe came out there and was like, I just got to survive this thing. All I gotta do is survive this thing. And I mean, I don't know if you guys were able to hear over the sounds of the bar, but the commentators kept saying, I don't.
Speaker 5: Like the way a legs look. I don't like the way his legs look. He doesn't look good. It was really sad.
Speaker 3: Was my biggest takeaway. I just felt bad for That's like seeing her grandpa fights.
Speaker 2: I know, you want to step in there and defend him. They at least should have let him fight with a cane. He could have swung the cane at.
Speaker 3: Biting his glove. Yeah, and he said he just has a biting fixation.
Speaker 2: I was wondering about that. People were there was a lot of different Yeah, theories as to why he was doing that.
Speaker 1: My theory was he was biting was to help him keep his arm up.
Speaker 2: I thought his arms were so tired, but let me bite on his glove to help support it, and that way his you know, his gloves are up there protecting his face. I kind of thought that was a bit of it. But they did find some clips from years past where he was kind of doing it too, so it might just be kind of like biting, like a nervous tick sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Better that than an ear right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that fight would have been a thousand times better had he bit Jake Paul's eer off like that would be and still lost the fight.
Speaker 3: He didn't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not that would have made it watchable.
Speaker 1: It was garbage, all right, Jess.
Speaker 3: So what's going on?
Speaker 5: So I need some advice.
Speaker 7: One of my friends is going through a breakup and she can continues to reach out to the guy to try to work things out and fix things. Now, the breakup was really strange. I feel like he kind of just left her in the dark and then decided he didn't want to continue the relationship. So I think because of the way that the relationship ended, she didn't get the answers. She's also super in love with this guy, and so I'm at the point where I don't I really don't want her to put herself through this any longer. I'm really upset at him for hurting her this much, and so I'm like, what do I do? Because I think in some situations like this, you don't want to hear the logical side of things.
Speaker 5: You don't want to hear somebody tell you, like, stop reaching out, stop doing all this.
Speaker 7: So I don't know if I want to be that person or should I just be the friend that listens and is just therefore support.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do, all right? So should just tell her what she wants to hear or or what she needs to hear? You can leave your talk bags. What should just do?
Speaker 4: And then we'll give our tea. This says, well, we'll do it all next year on Wild.
Speaker 1: For nine, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, just.
Speaker 3: Continually out really quick, what's the situations?
Speaker 7: So one of my friends is going through a breakup right now, and she continues to reach out to the guy to try to.
Speaker 5: Work things out and fix things.
Speaker 7: I don't think that she should, but I just don't know if I should tell her that or just be kind of like a shoulder and an ear to listen.
Speaker 3: To slippery slope.
Speaker 8: They're just her to know what to do, because it depends on what kind of friend you want to be to somebody, or what kind of friend you like, what do they want from you.
Speaker 14: So I'm just gonna say, on this side of caution, don't go too much because she ends up getting back with him, and then you're just going to be that.
Speaker 3: To a friend. Okay, bye bye. That's true too.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like she said, it's a slippery slope.
Speaker 7: I don't want to be the one to bash him and then all of a sudden it's like.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're.
Speaker 2: So happy you guys are about together. I've been for you this entire time.
Speaker 3: I think it is your duty as a friend to tell her what she needs to hear, as hard as it may be. However, a lot of people will do this and then they get upset or annoyed or frustrated when that friend doesn't take their advice.
Speaker 4: I think that's the worst thing you can do.
Speaker 3: I think tell her what she needs to hear, but say it in a supportive way because she deserves better and all that stuff. And then when she does get back with him, because she will still be there for her.
Speaker 4: Don't be like, oh, well I told you, I didn't you didn't take my advice.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's the worst thing you can do is having an attitude like that, because one.
Speaker 1: Day there's nothing better than a great eye told you so much.
Speaker 3: No, not any situations, because you don't tell that person everybody else. One day she is going to be done done. And even though you don't think she's hearing everything you're saying, she's hearing. She's listening.
Speaker 5: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I have a total opposite take, but I'll wait.
Speaker 8: Heys talk about regarding justice friends.
Speaker 9: In my opinion, I think you always tell your friends.
Speaker 6: What they need to here versus what they.
Speaker 3: Want to hear.
Speaker 15: But depending on how subsitive your friend is, I mean, you just be honest.
Speaker 3: You just ask them like, hey, do you want to listen to hear or you want me to talk with you anyhow? Have a good day, guy, that that's a good talk back asking what kind of support she needs right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because she is sensitive.
Speaker 2: So yeah, God, I'm going the opposite route of Selena. Now, normally I would be fully supportive of telling the person what they like, what you should tell them, like, not being you know, not sugarcoating this, like this is the way it is, you need to do this. But in this instance, because I know, and we've all seen this happ play out with friends or whatever or in our own lives, whoever you're telling that to, if you're telling it to them straight, they don't hear it. Yeah, they don't hear it at all. They are letting their emotions guide them at this point. So be the shoulder to cry on. They have to learn the lesson for themselves. You could lay out a one hundred point plan of the reasons that and they could be all solid reasons why they should not get back together with the person, and they don't hear it.
Speaker 3: They're hearing, they're not they're not using those reasons to leave the person, if that makes anything.
Speaker 2: They're not making this decision with logical reason. And you can lay out logical and reasons why they shouldn't get back together this person, the relationships not going well, that guy's trash, whatever, they it doesn't factor into their decision making. I don't.
Speaker 1: I think it factors, not that it doesn't in factor, but I do think.
Speaker 3: But I do think when they're all ready to leave or stop this relationship, I think those things do come up and she'll be like, oh my god, Jess was right, just did.
Speaker 2: Say this, Like, yeah, what's that's the unless you're going to drop a giant like told me.
Speaker 3: I've been the friend that the bad breakup keep going back to the X. I've been in that position. I appreciated my friends telling me what I needed.
Speaker 1: To hear, but you didn't use that.
Speaker 3: I didn't right then, but I appreciated looking at back that hey, at least you kept it real the entire time, and you are being fake and sugarcoating everything.
Speaker 10: I get.
Speaker 1: I'd be the shoulder to cry on.
Speaker 7: Don't offer anything, because my thing is I want her to feel comfortable coming to me, and I don't want her to think, oh, well, Jess is just going to tell me that I need to do this and I need to do this, and then I don't want her to have that be the reason why she doesn't come to me to tell me, because she thinks I'm just going to be like, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think it puts your friendship in jeopardy.
Speaker 3: I think it just depends how you say it. Let's one more talk.
Speaker 12: Back, Good Morning JV Show. This is Natalie from Martinez Jess.
Speaker 5: I think you can be both.
Speaker 12: I think you can be logical with her kind of give it to her straight, but also be the support system she needs because being that logical friend is also providing that support even though sometimes people don't want to hear it, but in the long run, it'll help her and she'll look back and be thankful for it. She just may not be ready to hear it now, but there's a way to do it that can be direct but also genuine and sweet, which is who you are.
Speaker 3: That kind of like does that help at all?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah it does.
Speaker 5: Thank you everybody, because I'm like struggling over here.
Speaker 1: I think all of us have been in that situation at some point.
Speaker 2: We know the person that our friend is with is not it, that is not and you see how they've changed in that relationship or whatever, and you're like, oh my good, no, we have we have.
Speaker 1: To stage an intervention.
Speaker 2: We have to stage intervention, my buddies, you know, when of us together with my ex and it was careening towards a wedding and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: They my buddies were legit. I have two friends that were in talks of that we have to have an intervention.
Speaker 3: We have Oh my god, it was that bad.
Speaker 2: But even they could say that during the times that she and I broke up or whatever got back together, and like, I wouldn't. They said it then, and I didn't. You don't make those decisions with logic and reason at that time. It's all just emotion. And then we realized later, oh yeah, they were right, But like that didn't I don't know, it didn't. Yeah, it didn't like strengthen my friendship with them or anything, you know.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: It's a tough thing. I'm telling people. Don't listen.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: They only hear what they want to hear.
Speaker 4: Sounds like Jess has a lot to handle with that situation.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine Welady for nine the base number Whey Music Station. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. Let's do one more.
Speaker 4: Talk back on Jess's situation.
Speaker 3: Her friend going through a really bad breakup and Jess doesn't know how to be a supportive friend.
Speaker 13: So, Jess, I don't think you can meet logic with emotion. I think it's a long game. I think she needs to be heard, felt supported. I think eventually you'll start to find windows of time where you can start asking her open ended questions that feel guiding towards what her long term goals are, which she actually sees for herself, and she'll put the puzzle together.
Speaker 10: I hope that's helped true.
Speaker 6: Morn there.
Speaker 4: Thank you everyone who weighed in on that hot thing.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a quick look at the weekend box off, coming in at number three, best Christmas pageant ever. Well, because I've never heard of that movie, but it's number three, made five point four million dollars. Have you guys heard of that?
Speaker 2: No me either?
Speaker 3: Number two ven in the Last Dance made another one hundred and twenty seven point five Wait, sorry, that's the total numbers. Just kidding. That one made seven point three million dollars over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I say, pretty slowly.
Speaker 3: We never heard of venom?
Speaker 2: Pretty slow?
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't know. I was out.
Speaker 3: And then the number one movie of the weekend read One, The New One with Dwayne Johnson and made thirty four million dollars, although it took two hundred and fifty million to make.
Speaker 2: I heard that was a bit of a disappointment for that one. Watching the previews for that, didn't you all see it coming?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I was.
Speaker 3: It look good. Yeah, I mean it's cute.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't put on it, but I look at that going, uh oh, is that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because means you're gonna wait till it's it hits streaming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not it.
Speaker 4: I even decide to watch it then. Are you guys ready?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: For Beyonce's new project with Netflix, they announced last night that Beyonce is going to be performing at halftime on Christmas Day when the Texans go head to head with the Ravens.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: This is the first time that Netflix is going to air an NFL game, so it's kind of a big deal and Beyonce obviously perfect for this gig because it's going to be in Houston, she's from Houston, and she's going to be performing songs from Cowboy Carter with special guests who have yet to be announced.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, it must be nice to have your husband run all things entertainment for the NFL.
Speaker 2: Makes that deal a little a little easier easier. Would she do that without him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She could.
Speaker 2: Don't you think he's also like Craze, Come on, we need somebody big to get.
Speaker 1: In here and perform.
Speaker 3: It would take some heat off of him after he did not put Lil Wayne on say, to the halftime show for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be because she doesn't need to.
Speaker 4: She doesn't need it, not at all. So I think it's a move.
Speaker 2: Grant. What do you have, all right? A couple of quick local things that I don't want to let slip through the cracks. First, Pleasanton, you better start camping out now, because you're the next Bay Area city that gets at Costco. Costco's Pleasanton location located at seventy two hundred Johnson Drive.
Speaker 1: It's gonna have a gas station as well.
Speaker 2: It's going to open right before Thanksgiving next week, on Wednesday, that's November twenty seventh. It's near the Stone Ridge shopping center. They say, so get camping out now, I think is about people were camping out a week before the NAPA one, right, So that means by this Wednesday there should be people camping out for this one.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: Is Thanksgiving really already next week?
Speaker 15: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yep? Next Thursday?
Speaker 1: Are we sure about that?
Speaker 4: Right out of yard? I still have my Halloween's up?
Speaker 2: Oh you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't I do.
Speaker 2: My street, which I told you guys in NAPA was very early adopters of Thanksgiving or of Halloween decorations. They had Halloween decorations up. I don't know, might have been Allust. I think it was the very end of August. The first Halloween stuff started popping up, and the day after Halloween was done, Christmas arrived on the street. And their houses are full blown decked out for Christmas already with front yard stuff and all the lights and everything.
Speaker 4: That's cute.
Speaker 3: I did say earlier. I give it more of a pass now because they did put the wreath up on the Bay Bridge. If you're driving into the city this morning, you saw the wreath right above the tunnel.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I didn't notice that it's there.
Speaker 2: Well, that that or maybe they put it up, you know, because I arrived to work here on time, and then when Selena's coming in, maybe they had just lowered the wreath down. Maybe they had just turned the lights on to it. Then another local thing that was a noteworthy from last week, Oakland saw no homicides for a six week period. That was until last Wednesday afternoon. The six week streak was broken. But that's the first time that has happened since twenty fifteen. The Mayor's office and the police department there they credit the ceasefire strategy, which they've been working on the Department of Violence Prevention and Community Support.
Speaker 5: So like, wow, that's sad that we.
Speaker 4: Have to celebrate that. Can we just like not hurt other people?
Speaker 2: It would be nice if we all just decided, like, hey, we get along shoot each other. But six weeks that's again, that's a We'll take any milestones we can get.
Speaker 1: I guess the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, thank you for hanging out with us. I'm Selenam and I'm just let's bring on. Is it Tanya Am I saying your name correctly.
Speaker 1: It's Tanya, Yeah, Tanya.
Speaker 2: I told you guys you were saying, well, it's spelled Tanya, so so Sue mean.
Speaker 14: No, it's it's spelled Tanya. It's not t O n y a that's true.
Speaker 1: A ya. Tanya Hardy was ta.
Speaker 14: Right and Chanya Tucker was t A n y a t a n I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you lost me, Tanya. It's get down the business, Tanya, Kitty. We have Tanne on last year because she helped host her company host of this food drive event with a forty nine Ers player, Fred Warner, and then she reached out it slid into my DMS obviously and said that it's on again this year and Fred Warner is coming back again. Nice.
Speaker 4: So we have the information right, it's going up right now.
Speaker 14: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Yees.
Speaker 14: So our firm is Benardi Serrata, where the official injury attorneys of the San Francisco forty nine Ers.
Speaker 2: Dude, you guys have been busy this season because the forty nine Ers get hurt like every game.
Speaker 1: Can you are you allowed to sue other teams? Like when you know Nick Bosa got hurt in this game? Can you sue the Seahawks?
Speaker 14: No, we cannot, fortun we see the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Then I don't know how official you guys are, then, because you should.
Speaker 1: Our whole team has been hurt. It's terrible.
Speaker 14: Yes, it has been a rough year.
Speaker 3: Yesterday's game was.
Speaker 2: Hard as well, brutal.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the event is today?
Speaker 14: It is, yes, So the event is today at five thirty we are hosting our third annual Thanksgiving food drive. All proceeds go to the food Bank of Contra Cossa and Salano County. Fred Warner will be out here taking pictures with everybody you get to meet and greet with him. The first one hundred people in line will also receive a signed autograph as well as some swag as a heads up. People started lining up this morning at six thirty a m. So we already got the mine going outside.
Speaker 3: And where is this?
Speaker 14: So our office is located at one zero one Ignacio Valley Road in Walnut Creek. All of the information is on the flyer as well. If you guys are posting that, or if you go to our Instagram which is the Nardi Underscore Zerrata as well, we've got the fly and actually if you just go to friend Instagram story, he hasn't posted as well. All of the information is there, So please come out, have a good time, donate for a great cause, and get to meet Fred Warner.
Speaker 2: I love that. So you just want people to bring like canned goods or anything in particular.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, so we're acting for all non perishable food donations, so canned food, can tuna, canned chicken, dried beans, rice, peanut, butter, all the things that have a longer shelf life.
Speaker 1: I was going to bring up just fresh roasted turkey.
Speaker 2: I have got it. I've had that thing cooking online, smoker something her freezer. Don't bring that.
Speaker 14: I could use some fresh turkey right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, we'll say hi to Fred Warner for us. That dude, I'll having a monster season. That guy's an animal.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, aread Tanya? Just kidding?
Speaker 4: Tanya?
Speaker 3: I know, Tanya. Thank you so much for being on this morning and yes, that information is on our Instagram story Jad Morning Show. Hey, I have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 14: Okay, thank you guys so much. Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: No problem, bye, Graham.
Speaker 3: Anything else you'd like to talk about here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw a pretty interesting story over the weekend. This woman. It was on a layover at Miami International Airport, and her water broke and she went into labor and this baby was born right.
Speaker 1: There next to the ticket counter.
Speaker 2: You guys, my god, I said. US Customs and Border agents jumped in and helped. Also some some of the airport police officers jumped in help, and there was no stopping this baby from coming out.
Speaker 1: The baby was born right there on the floor next to the ticket counter.
Speaker 2: And then by the time the ambulance got there, they were both transported to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Mom and baby doing just fine. A guess she was on a layover, they say.
Speaker 2: One of the ticket agents there said, had she got on the next flight, it was taking her to another state. It was a long flight, so she probably likely would have gone into labor on that on that flight. So it was better it happened on the layover than anything else.
Speaker 4: I did want awful like scenario.
Speaker 3: You have all those strangers like looking at your Oh, everybody is that, well, how do you know?
Speaker 2: What were you thinking of?
Speaker 3: I wasn't. In my mind.
Speaker 5: My first question was I thought you were not supposed to fly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not.
Speaker 2: When you're that close to the date, doesn't your doctor usually have to give you some sort of clearance and or so maybe she was early. I thought so maybe baby flew within like two weeks of the d date or something like that. I would think it's awful just because, yes, Celena your point. Everybody's there, you know, going to the airport. Everyone's in a bad mood. Everybody. There's no way and they're all looking at you like can you seriously it's holding up the line to you move somewhere else. And then for the mom, you know what a hassle is getting in and out of the airport. I mean they have to they have to put the baby on that baggage carousel thing. She's just standing there with the thing waiting for it to loop all the way around.
Speaker 3: Ticket for the baby.
Speaker 2: Right when she went to grab it, someone's like, nah, that's mine.
Speaker 1: And then she's like no, see look at the name on it. Yeah, that's mine.
Speaker 2: And then she got to grab that and then yeah, going through that security on the way in and out and put it through.
Speaker 3: The little baby ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah it doesn't have a passport. Sorry, does this maybe have a California real ID? Then you can't fly? Would you guys? Name your baby something airport related? In all seriousness, because your baby has an incredible story about the moment he or she came into this world. Would you give them some sort of name with an ode to some sort of airport or airplane part, like Spirit maybe or Delta. That'd be a cute name. Maybe as a middle name Frontier.
Speaker 7: Unless they're giving me free flights for life or I guess the baby free flights for life, then yes.
Speaker 5: But if they're not doing that, then no.
Speaker 4: It's something just like memorable.
Speaker 2: You know, how about this name? But tarmac now for a boy? No, Tarmac, No, that's a great name called Boeing. No, No, you don't want to. You don't want to jinx the baby, totally cursing. Yeah, boarding pass for a girl.