Speaker 1: The deep State is calling evil good and good evil. And hey, wow, the Bible wardness said, be times such as these, we'll share that. I'll share with you something that the Free Press just wrote about USAID and Ukraine. I didn't have the Lincoln here, just just read it. Yep, you're funding more fun things in Ukraine. And yeah, even before we get to the Deep States, Alex Berenson just publish something that is vital. If you watched the show or listen to the radio programs for any time, particularly during the COVID syops, you remember that I used to talk about immunod derangement. It's a phrase I think I invented, and it was how the COVID shots were going to lead to the derangement of our immune systems. You know, but the flu season right, well, goodness gracious. An article from a study preprint from Yale University, nots a right wing outfits, explains that that phrase nido derangement was more spot on than I knew, Praise God, and it actually did stop people from getting injected. I'll tell you that is lots to get to. In other words, we'll do this with the help of my friend Zach Abraham his company, Bulwark Capital Management. No, you're rescrated dot com. They have another free life. Webar coming up and thank you God Almighty for the opportunity to do something that's I used to dream of doing. We're a living Praise you God, Thank you.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrant's everywhere from the hind mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord is made, and these are the time so which God has decided which you'll live. Senden my limbs want to move around. Sometimes you get into weird moods. So let's see what did I promise to talk about? Oh, the Free Press they just published a piece and we'll get into this in detail later this week or Monday. So it turns out that people, we've seen these videos where you've heard these rumors of guys walking around the streets in Ukraine and getting kidnapped and beaten and tossed in a van and showing up on the front lines with Russia. That's happening. And in fact, there was a guy who had been complaining that, hey, I've been kidnapped and forced into the army. And he was doing a live stream talking about this and got to help me. And he was talking to some independent journalists and they had called the police, Hey can you help this guy? He's been and on video he was a dude walks into the frame and smacks them. Silly, big muscled up dude, and it's they're beating them on screen. So the independent media wrote, one independent media source wrote about this, and in like two days, this massive hit piece comes out from a big media organization saying that they're launching anti conscription conspiracy theories and when they're anti vaxxers, you paid for that. You have been funding media in Ukraine that is literally lying about conscriptions and the war. And in this case, this is about four hundred and fifty million dollars independent media, and of course they had to call them anti vaxxers. Speaking of that, Alex Berenson has just now pushed out a piece that Yale researchers have found that immune system exhaustion and prolonged spike protein production in some people who got shot up with the m R. And as he's been talking about the flu season going nuts, it's a bad flu season. I've seen it. A lot of my friends who got shot up have been sick. Family members have been sick. And an important piece in this turns out that the m R and A caused T cell depletion T cell immunity. There's several kinds of immunity, but one is crossover immunity. Another is T cell immunity. You gain that from your mom and dad, Marjorie, your mom and wow, they're being depleted class this. Now listen to this. Spike protein levels rise over time, and the spike protein, of course, is what makes you sick. I mean, it's the combination of things within the virus that you probably paid to have manufactured at the Wuhan lab.
Speaker 2: But do you.
Speaker 1: Remember when we used to talk about the instant. They said that the injection stated the site of injection. The instant they said that. I remember saying in the radar, that's impossible. These are gene sequencing devices. Your genes don't just reside in your arm. It's impossible. Well, it turns out that there is in many people, literally no off switch to your body producing a poison because the spike proteins are poison to your cells. They're cytotoxic and they're not banned yet, They're still being recommended for little babies. In a Trump administration, when is there going to be enough evidence that these poisons must must be banned? Well, it exists now. There was just testimony in the Ido State House, which is considering banning the mRNAs in the state of Idaho, testimony showing once again that these shots have probably killed seventeen million people. So I pray that President Trump will allow himself to see the light on this. So the deep state, I mean, there you go, evil, good good evil. You got to get to Jamie Raskin here. So the guy who needed a preemptive pardon has thoughts on corruption and has thoughts on doge and they're deep, deep, deep, deep thoughts, so important to understand. Let's do this with Raskin here.
Speaker 3: The thing that gets me Ali is that this is completely reflective and emblematic of what's going on in this administration. Although they're mouthing all these pieties about going out to find waste, fraud, and abuse, that is just an utter illusion and an irrelevant distraction from what's really going on. The whole administration is about promoting corruption. The first thing they did was they got rid of seventeen inspector generals in the federal departments and agencies. These are the anti corruption fighters and they have staffs of hundreds of people who are actually working to ferret out waste and corruption and self dealing and drivery that abuse.
Speaker 1: And last year.
Speaker 3: They saved US ninety three billion dollars. Wow, a Musk hasn't saved US billiony three dollars.
Speaker 1: In waste, fraud and abuse. At some point, he if you're looking at him, First of all, what's with your tie and your caller? I'm sorry, not everyone, some people listening to this on audio, but Jamie what And then secondly this you aren't human. You have become the lie like you are what you eat, you are what you speak. The inspectors generals are the one who fought corruption, how when they didn't have the tools to see where the money was going. Elon Musk hasn't saved this money because you're suing him, so we can't make the cuts. What he's what he's I just talked about four and sixty million to Ukraine to have censored media and perhaps a trillion a year in fraud that the CEO of Lexus and Nexus just said, because we're sending money overseas to people who aren't United States citizens for Social Security and other forms of entitements. I mean, you are the lie makes sense? I mean there are many many things that become the lie. There's the thing that becomes the lie about well aging there. I cannot tell you how many times in the past year I've had guys my age come and lecture me during exercise. I had a guy I think I told you this story. He became outrage at me because I'd climbed a rope as part of climb ropes all the time. I love climbing ropes, and as part of my workout, I was a climbing rope and he stood there and glared at me. You're an idiot. You're an idiot, and I'm on top of the rope. What have I done? Why am I an idiot? I climbed there. This is the dude who screamed at me when I was running downtown with a friend, You're gonna have a heart attack, and yet you're the one who's having a heart attack. That there is this myth that's been created that you can't can't do anything to control aging. You can. This is one of the other aspects I like of native PATHCURL. I've talked a lot about the fact that it helps abate inflammation, and you can feel very, very old if you're always walking around inflamed because your joints hurt, your muscles hurt, you have trouble moving. But one of the things it does is it boosts metabolism. It also encourages proper blood flow. Now that's really really vital because of course that's going to help with the inflammation et cetera. And it helps with systemic and central inflammation disease that's different from inflammation itself, that's the thing that causes it. It's been shown in a study to reduce blood clots by sixty percent, and nothing will age it faster than being a dead duck. I mean, you turn into rotting meat. You get old really fast, and blood clots can kill you. It also showed reducing joint pain or limiting joint pain in twenty eight percent of people in a test, and that happened in amount of weeks, So you can slow the aging process, not just the symptoms of it. I understand they've got bottles for as little as nineteen bucks. Right now, this stuff is so potent. Go boost your health with native path andtarctriccurll. Visit getcrill dot com slash todd and find out what offers they have for you to day. That's get krill dot com slash Todd. So Jamie Raskin, is he's become lie? I mean, does that don't explain that well? That you're no longer you just stop being human. You are now the lie. You don't speak lies, you are it? Donald Trump posted and one of the biggest stories in a long time. The FBI says it's missing five months worth of lovers stock page texts, perhaps fifty thousand, all and all in primetime. Wow. Wait, no, no, that can't be because we have inspectors generals who stop corruption. We have an FBI that are experts at all things tech. They go run and teach ulsters how do not get scammed? They put at our country against cyber or crime. But they didn't back up the texts. No, no, we lost the backups too. Wait so you lost their devices? Yeah, those are gone. What about the backups of the devices, yeah those are God. What about the backup of your backups?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Everything's gone. What about the printed copies? Do we're waiting for cash, betel and then we'll burn those down. And we're being told this is all good. What a thing when people can't realize. Wait, I am defending a system built for fraud because the system is good. We're to pay careful attention to our monies. We are to remember that are well. I mean, Jamie Raskin doesn't know the Lord, so I can't expect them to act like a Christian. But we're to remember that the money we have ain't ours. God has given it to us to steward. Hey, I'm going to give you some money. Manage it well, and give me back ten percent everyone, Okay, President Trump, he has been allowed to be put in this position. I believe God protected him into this position. He's de stewed these moneies wisely, and that's not been being done. And we're being told it's good. It's a good thing that has not been done. This is emblemic of Margaret Brenham, who has allowed herself to be pushed into a position of being against free speech. I have to be against it because they're for it. President Trump made a statement about social security and massive fraud there. And by the way, everybody writing to me, hey, please talk about the Cobalt coding. No, well, A, I don't know the cobalt language. I don't remember much about languages. I mean I used to be able to create HGBL websites. I was a strategist and a business leader, was never a coder. The allegation is this that because cobalt coding has some confusing things in it into how it's it reflects numbers. Oh, this is a coding era. Elon Musk has addressed this to say no, no, no, and Elung Musk understands code far better than most humans. The death senting in cobalt was set to false for these people who are these advanced ages who were set up to receive social security. We have no reason to believe they didn't receive it, but we can't track it because we don't track things with the tracking ID for spending. A system built for fraud is a good system. Jamie Raskin says, here's President Trump.
Speaker 5: You're two hundred and nine years old. Eight hundred and seventy nine people from two hundred and ten years old.
Speaker 1: I haven't met any of them, and.
Speaker 5: If I did, I would bless them, I would, I would worship the ground they walk on. Please do one hundred and ten to two hundred and nineteen year old, eight hundred and sixty six, from two hundred and twenty years old to two hundred and twenty nine years old, one thousand and thirty nine. And then you have two people from two hundred and forty years old to two hundred and forty nine years old. One person, and there's one person that's three hundred.
Speaker 1: And sixty years old. That's just that.
Speaker 5: And then where's the money being spent? Right, let's go into that for just so.
Speaker 1: He did he And because it was a live press conference, I mean, the Mockingbird media kind of was forced to cover some of this stuff. So what was the Jamie Raskins said, dose hasn't saved us ninety three dollars. It's good that people who are supposed to be three hundred and fifty years old can get social Security. It's equitable. Good will be called evil and evil would be called good. People will reject sound teachings and opt for teachers who scratch their itching ears things they want to hear. It's okay what you're doing. There are people like Rascin and they exist in DC, and they exist in Olympia and Sacramento and capitals around the country. They know they're taking bribes, but they're so underpaid and the good they're doing is so important that people just don't understand how important it is. And so we'll take some financial shortcuts and we'll take some monies that aren't really ours because people just don't understand how important we are. And now we're protecting them. That's real. And people can con themselves into all sorts of spiritual and mental gymnastic. Yeah, I might be stealing, but I should be paid this much anyway. So on the topic of ninety three bucks, how about one hundred and one point nine billion dollars? Let me ask a question. Have you ever misplaced a hundred bucks? Like if you ever had a hundred dollars bill and regard to the bank, and like, I know I had this, or wait, I had twenty bucks where it's that twenty bucks? Ever? Just drive you nuts, leave the house. This has happened to me. I'll put cash in my pocket, leave the house, and it'll come out of my pocket. I'm like, oh my gosh, twenty bucks and then I want to retrace my steps for the rest of the day. And I know I had it because I put it in my pocket that somehow came out. I'm walking around going back through Hey, I stopped and got gas. Maybe it blew away walking through the parking lot with a flashlight looking for the twenty bucks. In fact, a Bible addresses this about a woman lost one coin in her home, and so she turned the home over and over again looking for the coin. Now this is a parable. It's you know, the lord looking for us the lost sheep and going to find the lost sheep, and you know, leaving the ninety nine for the one. But it's also a financial statement that, hey, that was really important to her. I'm going to tell you something about one point nine billion dollars shait a second, and the corruption, utter corruption. Imagine the coruption involved in this. You want to see evil being called good and good being called evil. You have sugar manufacturers who know that they're causing type two diabetes, and so they pay for studies to show that fat makes you fat, and then they take those studies to the government. And now all of a sudden, remember the explosion in fat free foods. Remember when that was all all you ever heard, fat free, yogurt, fat and people were eating this and getting enormous, and it's because it was packed with sugar to make up for the taste factor of the fat. People don't like to admit the fact, but fat taste good in many forms. And that was utter corruption, and that corruption continues to this day. There are people who did not have to have surgery, but went and had it because they were told that's all that could happen. There are people who've had knee replacement surgeries who probably didn't need to. There are people who've had cartilage go dead and then they're bone on bone and this knee replacement that probably never needed to happen. There are people who've had shoulder surgeries who probably didn't need to have them, and back surgeries who probably didn't need to have them. And this is all demonstrably easy enough to prove because it renewed DOT Healthcare and part of our to Mexico. They save people from having surgery all the time. That's a key business model because if you do not need to be cut into and do not need to go through whatever six months of physical therapy, why do that well. I understand that insurance won't cover this because it's illegal in America to use stem cells from mbilical cords and placentas to rebuild your cartilage, muscle, and tendon. Here's my suggestion. If you're being told that surgery for you period, let them see your MRI. Go to renew dot Healthcare r E n U E dot Healthcare. They will look at your MRI. They will talk to your doctors if the doctors will talk to them, and they will tell you if they can help you avoid surgery. They were able to help my friend Boris avoid his shoulder surgery and he went right back to his huge physical activity. I wasn't able to have the same thing. They told me, hey, it's too far gone, but they helped me recover in thousands of times faster. It's renew dot Healthcare r E n U E dot Healthcare. Do not let a corrupt medical system stop you from actually getting care. Renew dot Healthcare they misplaced HUD did one point nine billion dollars of money. This comes from DOGE. The funds were earmarked for the administration of financial Services but were no longer needed. A AH Secretary Turner and Doge work together to fix the issue and de obligated the funds, which are now available for other use by the treasury. So just like when I lose twenty bucks and I don't find it, because gosh it didn't I wasn't able to find that that blow away in the gas station parking lot, it's now in Iowa. I have to go get twenty more bucks. The way the government treated this before Doge was well, we can't find that one point nine billion, I guess we'll need one point nine billion more. Jamie Raskin, it's a good thing that government can misplace one point nine billion, and it takes Doze to come in and say, oh, here it is. That's one point nine billion more they don't need. And Jay me Reskin and says, but it's good that they needed it, and every other apologist for this broken system, which I think is absolutely built to encourage fraud. This is so simple that only only academics could make this complex. Only people who want to use the school the tool of rascals, which is needless complexity, could make this complex. This is the same thing of you know, not being about to track that money, not tracking or it's spent, not applying financial tracking numbers to it, not putting in, not requiring a memo for what this is for, not tying it back to a spending program. This is exactly like a small store or any store saying yeah, we don't balance the till, so seeing your employees, Hey, just so you know, we ask you to bout the till, but we don't check your work. So you get done. The shift is a cashier, please balance the till, but we're not going to check ever. So you have a bunch of honest people like, well, gosh, I mean, I don't want to steal, so I'm gonna try to do good job to make sure the till balances out, and you're gonna have other people go they actually don't check, and maybe they're just gonna test it one time. What happens if I keep five bucks? Nothing happens? What if I keep ten, nothing happens? What if I keep fifteen, twenty, twenty five, a hundred bucks? At some point someone's gonna notice. Guess what.
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 1: If you're working for an agency that when they lose a one point nine billion, they go get one point nine billion more, they are defending a system that is built upon if we want more money, we take more money. It's mob like. And yet when there is an opportunity for the media that is saying there's no incompetence and there's no fraud, and the system is perfect, and USAID was angelic and the FAA was perfect, they're going to jump on an opportunity to blame President Trump, who's in office now a period of weeks. I'll show you this from NBC News, and then I've got to get to this Anne Apple boond piece in the Atlantic and the way she's treating the firing of federal workers. So here is NBC News and they've discovered and I didn't know this, And forgive me, I know this is very, very bad as a host. I forgot. I did not notice that we'd actually purchased Canada, so that story got past us. I apologize. We simply weren't paying attention to the news we have apparently purchased Canada.
Speaker 7: I did want to underscore to pick up on the conversation you were just having. Though, in terms of the recent string of aviation incidents, Tom, this is gonna yet again raised a concern about FAA staffing, Air traffic control staffing. Now, this is a Canadian air traffic control power, and this is under Canadian authority that's across the border. And yet, as you know, can this talk about maybe still cuts at the FAA as a part of President Trump's effort to trim down the federal workforce. And yet, as you also know, the FAA has been complaining for years that they are understaffed and critical job positions, especially.
Speaker 1: Air traffic control.
Speaker 7: I was having a conversation with somebody today about whether air traffic control in America is being affected by the staff cuts so far, not to their knowledge, and yet other positions related to maintain the critical equipment appeared to have been cut. So this is going to feed into all of these recent incidents and the safety.
Speaker 1: Of the total This is going to feed into all these incidents. As he feeds them into all these incidents on this NBC, people are going to connect these things like like you just did. I don't know if you watched that video of the plane turning upside down and praise God, no one was killed in that. That's insane and the plane didn't blow up. And I mean there was a guy who was filming on his phone. I gotta find that video because he's on the runway going, oh, hey, guys, so I'm just outside the plane I was on and it turned upside down and everybody's okay, but there's the plane it was, and he was calm. God bless him for being that calm. But if you've watched the video, I don't think that was an air traffic control incident. And certainly I'm not going to pretend to be some kind of expert in flying, but it looked like to me, like, hey, maybe it's pilot error, and it could have been an equipment thing, but it didn't look like a a air traffic control thing, and it wasn't an FAA thing. But of course, when you're defending now federal government employees, because all of them are good, and there's never been a point in America where a chief executive comes and fires federal workers. That has never happened. It is unprecedented. Except for Barack Obama and William Jefferson, Blathe Clinton third and many other presidents. They fired more people or convinced them to resign than President Trump has us far, and they weren't sued. And Applebaum, writing at the Atlantic, has discovered something about our political system. That is, it's important for us to understand because apparently, remember, I'm just a bill sitting here in Capitol Hill, propagandist's scum. That's not how the government wants. Remember that we have set up three branches of government as checks and bounces on one another. That's not true. And we just bought that because it seemed like such a good idea. Unfortunately, well, rather fortunately for us, there's Anne Applebaum to set us straight on this. So I'll share with you her lesson in her well, I don't want to say sermon, because they don't think she knows the lord, but her right sizing of how the American government actually actually works. I should have mentioned this earlier, that I'm sitting here watching all these airplane clashes and I have to fly coming up, and I'm going to say this and it drives, it drives my loved ones and nuts, like if I might die. Alex Producer's laughing, He's all, you'll you'll laugh if it happens. What so Wade He said it on the show. Now, I don't really believe that, and I mean, it's a bad time for flying and it's going to be snowy weather, and and I know where I would go if that were to happen, and I know that God would take care of my family, and I do know some other things that as well. I am no longer able to pack light. I'm going away for one day, and my bag weighs like fifty pounds. And I was going through and looking at all the things I take with me, all my bioptimizers, and I don't like to travel without this stuff, without my magnesum breakthrough, without my P three am, which is a prebiotic, without my mass symes. There's a non bioptimizer's product to take with me that's called perfect Aminos provides the amino acids and mass times. What it does is it works with the food you eat to break it down in such a way that you get about two thousand times the amount of amino acids in your body that you normally would. And protein does not build muscle, that's a lie. The resulting amino acids build muscle or sustain muscle. That's why I take mass symes P three AM. I break down breakdown breaks down all foods in a better way so that you get all the energy you need, all the fat all the carbohydrates, magnes and breakthrough. Number one keeps me regular, but number two helps me go to sleep, and that's super important when I'm not sleeping at home, and it helps me stay asleep. And even on nights like today, I got up at three thirty in the morning and I looked at my sleep watch. My sleep was good, not excellent, but good, two and a half hours of ram asleep on a short sleep night. And yes, I do track all these metrics. I know that's weird. Here's my suggestion is shop the Biptimizer's website because these are the products I use. You're a different human being. There's a reason these guys have been in business so many decades. It's because they're one of the great actors in this business with their own lab None of this stuff is private labeled. Matt and Wade are responsible for the creation of all of it. So go to biptimizers dot com, slash Todd, use promo cod Todd to get temper sent off all their products. When you subscribe, you never run out to products and Baptism Optimizers will send you exclusive free gifts, exclusive discount offers, and from time to time they'll send you information booklets on how you can get the most out of the body that you have now, and oftentimes that promotes products they don't have anything to do with. It's just things they think are great, like they've promoted us sleep map the other day and they don't have any connection to the company Biptimizers, dot Com, slash Todd promo codesod okay so and Apple Bomb. I want to give credit to my friend Chris Bray for calling my attention to this piece and is a consistent hysteric, and since she writes at The Atlantic, she's a very very important hysteric. This is from their Twitter channel. Suddenly, and not accidentally, people who work for the American filler government are having the same experience as people who find themselves living under foreign occupation. Pause and think about this. You're thirteen years old and you live in Germany and you've been hearing rumors the Nazis are rounding people up and rounding people up who are Jewish, and you don't believe the rumors because it's your homeland. And then one day your parents come and they tell you, do you remember the sch Fortzes. Yeah, well they've been taken captive by the government. What, yeah, there, we saw it. So we need you to hide in the attic. And so you at thirteen retreat into an attic that's an image of foreign occupation or this. You are an Afghan woman or girl, and you've been a lot to go to school, and you're happy to be able to read, and you've been even allowed to read the Quran, and you are happily learning about your country and even reading some literature outside of your country, and maybe even some fiction. And you've been able to contribute in your home and new ways. And then one day a truck pulls up and a Taliban force comes in and kills your teacher in front of you and pours acid on the faces of girls who resist and say you will no longer read. That's foreign occupation. And she says that so called civil servants being fired is the same thing, and then she writes this. The old idea that public servants should serve all Americans and not just a small elite has been part of American culture for more than a century. Rule of law matters to many of our elected politicians as well as to their voters all across the political spectrum. There's still time to block regime change. But first people need to understand what it is and to believe that it is happening. Regime change. I mean, what would be a good way to put this? Maybe we call Jdvans and he might say to Anne Applebaum, do you hear yourself? You're admitting that you view the bureaucracy as the regime and the duly elected civilian leadership as invaders. She has moved herself and allowed herself to be moved into a position where she is referring to the outcome of an election as a foreign occupation, but a bureaucratic class, to people who do whatever they want and are not they don't find themselves morally required to respond to the demands, wishes, orders of the civilian leadership duly elected. She's moved herself into that position because Orange Man bad. Thomas Massey is a guy who has spoken very very important truth and endlessly frustrates me that people can't stand him because he questions President Trump, well, President Trump is wrong. Sometimes Thomas Massey was all over, no lockdowns, don't do this. President Trump was wrong to ever allow Tony Fouci near that White House press conference. Here is Thomas Massey talking about yet more funding through us AID.
Speaker 8: Sir Shallenberger, can you explain how you traced USAID funding that served as the basis for Whistleblower Report twenty nineteen which led to the impeachment of President Trump.
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 9: Well, you may remember that the so called whistleblowers in the White House was actually a CIA analyst, And in that whistleblower's complaint which led to the impeachment, one of the central pieces of evidence was created by a USAID funded and controlled organization called the OCCRP. And we have another piece out today about how it participated in the Russia Gate hoax as well, creating essentially very important information leading to that. So, I mean you have a USAID, a much larger fund of money, and a much broader strategy for information control that included censorship, but also, as I mentioned, taking control of investigative journalism really worldwide. I mean, its ambitions were amazing. So yeah, I mean that's an agency. When we saw that get shut down by DOGE, I thought that was completely appropriate. If there's something in there that it was doing that's valuable, then you could refund it later. But my view, same thing with Sissa death penalty for organizations that participated in violations to the First Amendment. Like SISSA, cybersecurity is an extremely important function. It shouldn't be contaminated and undermined by censorship activities.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's always been known that our government has funded the change in administrations, if we can say it politely, of other governments. But isn't it borderline treason when the taxpayer is when organizations entrusted with protecting our country are now undermining our own government.
Speaker 9: Absolutely. I mean, if you're trying to do regime change illegal, if you're weaponizing DHS, FBI, sisa's that's treasonous. Regime change activities redirected. You know that you developed abroad that we developed abroad for regime change directed against the American people and our representatives. I mean, it's shocking, and we still haven't dealt with it as a country. What did an Applebaum call regime change? We're the duly elected leaders of a republican form of democracy come into the branch government they over which they have sole controlled, the executive and choose to fire some people.
Speaker 1: That's regime change. What does Ann Applebaumb and her colleagues like Maggie Haberman. Where have they moved themselves on the spectrum. They've moved themselves on the side of taxpayers being forced to pay for a color revolution within their own country against themselves. Oh, by the way, I'm sure this isn't related to any of this. There's a thing called Google Trends. You can use trends at Google dot com and you can have fun going and seeing what the top search terms are. Here's some search terms that have just erupted in the DC area ready, bleach bit, wipe hard drive, an offshore bank. Certainly not related to anything here, such as a desire to wash yourself of the crimes you've committed, but not the way we would, which is to take it to the Lord Jesus and ask him to wash us in his blood. They want to wash it in bleach bit. There's two more important things we need to get to, and that relates to two separate wars. One that's a cold war and we're being asked to continue to fund it. The other is a hot war and we're being demanded to continue to fund it. And I want to wash us of both of these things. One item in my bag is talking about, you know, that I can no longer pack light is I also take my own soap. It's a crazy thing to make a commitment to say, I don't drink any coffee but bone Frog coffee. So I'm planning ahead. I'm not going to take bags and bags of coffee. I'm gonna I don't know if I have a coffee maker when I'm there. So I know Tim is coming to this event at which I'm speaking. I know he's bringing some bone frogs, so I'll have that. But I've also got my own soap because John has been kind enough to give me a little container I can put my soap in and travel with this. I see. I make these commitments. And the crazy thing is sometimes big type A can be really really bad because I'll make a commitment. This is an example like when I go Thursday nights for my pizza fest, where I just pig out on pizza. I commit to eat the whole pizza, and I got to confess. Sometimes I'm looking at the last sight little slice code I don't want to eat that. I don't want to eat that at all, but I'm eating it because of committed commitment. I've made a commitment to use Allan Soaps, so I travel with Alen Soaps. Now, this commitment goes beyond the fact that there are longtime partners of the program. It goes to the fact that I choose not to use soap from companies that hate my guts and that don't back my values, and that make their products with probably perhaps slave labor in China, products that are loaded with chemicals. And in the case of Allen's, I'm supporting a cause far greater than the soap, even though it's made in America, even though it's all natural, even though it has zero zero chemicals in it. The object of the company, yes, it's to sell great soap, so they can employ young people that the rest of the party or the party would have seen aboarded. But nope, not there. They get to work and they do it fruitfully, and they do it usually joyfully with the young people. Sometimes they have their days. But you can go to Alan Soaps dot com slash todd and join me in this mission to celebrate all lives because Jesus does value all lives, all human lives. It's Alansoaps dot com slash todd to get tempera sent off. All the products there Alan soaps dot Com slash Todd two wars. One is a hot war in Ukraine and the other is it's an undeclared war, but it is a for real I mean they talk about genocide here. There is a for reel genocide against white farmers in South Africa, and proponents of equity are saying, well, it's the white farmers turns to be murdered, revenge his mind, save the lord. And I'm going to guess that a bunch of these farmers never harmed a black person so as to live in a country to that point was part of their empire. So let's start with Josh Howley. He's calling for something unprecedented. I mean, this is regime change, this is an assault on civil servants, this is a war against America. What Josh Hawley is demanding.
Speaker 10: Do you think that America should in some way be reimbursed If knowing Trump, he's going to try to figure out a way for the American taxpayer to recoup some of the money blown in Ukraine, whether it's some energy situation or deal with Russia or Ukraine or maybe together. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what ends up happening.
Speaker 11: You know what else needs to happen is we need accounting of every single tax dollar that's been spent over there, because remember, right now, we have zero because Congress never would vote for an audit of the money, and the White House, the Biden White House, never would do one. We need to know exactly how this money has been spent.
Speaker 1: All these years.
Speaker 11: And if you think USAID is a corrupt thing, just wait till we see how our money has been spent. We need to know it. And I'm glad the President is going to bring this to a close.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the Pentagon should be next, Senator, thank you.
Speaker 1: Lord knows this. The Pentagon has been next, and they've never passed an audit. Unprecedented regime change, assault in civil workers, literally hitler. President Trump was criticized for pulling funding from South Africa. And I've had friends of mine who are far, far, far to my left say, it doesn't bother you that kids are going to diveate. Yes, you're right, I am unbothered by kids dying of AIDS. It doesn't bother me a bit. Have we met. I do not believe that usaad's mission was to stop children from dying from aids, which might not even be aids. I believe it's a job of the churches. No, I don't believe. I know it is. I know because Jesus told us to care for the least of these. I know because the first actual hospitals were Christian creations. I know because early on, immediately following Pentecosts, one of the missions was who's going to care for the Greek widows? Immediately that was one of the missions. So I know that we're to do this. I also firmly believe that Marco Rubiu is right now going through the process of looking at anything within the USAAD spectrum that could be saved, that is useful, that's actually saving lives, and I believe those things are going to be brought back online. President Trump stopped funding South Africa through some of these programs because of what was going on in South Africa. And this would make Meggie Haberman proud because she hates free speech because free speech is literally Hitler, and the rest of the Mocknberg media hates free speech because it's literally hitler. I'm sure it would make them very, very proud to know that it's Katie Hopkins who gave a very long, in frank assessment on what she has personally seen in South Africa and what people have told her their witnessing South Africa actual videos of genocide. She did this live on YouTube, but they took it down within two hours. They took it down.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I spent three weeks in country with white farmers in South Africa being systematically cleansed from their land. I traveled to sit with and understand families of the victims and survivors of the relentless attacks by black gangs that can go on between three to six hours while the white farmers and their wives and children are tortured. I lived on the farms of future victims, just as I promised you I would a year ago, almost to the day.
Speaker 1: Right here.
Speaker 4: I wanted to share their fears for the monsters that can come in the night. The last days of the whites in South Africa are upon us. A serving police officer told me it will all be over in under two years. My new farming friends, big bold Boors, whose grandfathers turned the bushfeld into fertile land, are now preparing to make one last stand. They are strapping in for the final fight, preparing for a new battle the river of blood, and they say they will die in their boots and spill their blood for the land because they will not leave the place of their fathers. Sitting with one farmer, Bernard on his stoop overlooking his little farm, incredibly poor where he lives. That's why they can't leave. They don't have the money to leave. His father on that stoop was beaten to death by the black gangs, his wife was strung up with fencing wire, and his eleven year old son was shot at His eight year old son can no longer leave the house because he witnessed all of this.
Speaker 1: And Jesus wept. It wasn't supposed to be this way. That's why President Trump stopped the funding because it was going into the hands of gangs like that. And I know, well white people did it first, yeah, but probably not those white people. There's also this we'll give them their land back. Great, you go back and find the tribe that originally had it because there was tribal warfare. So go right back to the moment of creation and afterwards where we were kicked out of the garden because of our pride, and find when humanity expanded to that point and the first people there, you find them and you give it back to them. Just like Washington State, the separate country there is thinking of removing and there's a bill to remove Washington George Washington from the flag in Washington State and to come up with a new logo. I say, go one further, give the natives back the entire land mass of Washington. And if you can't do that, just give them all the money, one hundred percent of it, after all, it's being stolen from them on their land. Or realize that we all fall short of the glory of God, all of us, that we've all made historical mistakes, and let's not compound that by continuing to call evil good and good evil, which is what the Deep State is doing with other members of the party like Maggie Haberman and so money. In the Mockingbird Medium Todd Herman show, please go be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.