Speaker 1: I want to sit at table with the syndicates.
Speaker 2: Welcome Syndicate three point zero.
Speaker 1: The next evolution is look into alterculture that canon. My name is Matthew right see and this started as one man mission for string history and breeding science. Over time it's evolved into something bigger, better, and more.
Speaker 3: Of a team effort.
Speaker 1: We will be joined by members. It became Almadi and other friends.
Speaker 2: Throughout the seasons, you hear their.
Speaker 1: Takes on my life.
Speaker 2: String history and more.
Speaker 3: Our mission is to combat the narrative.
Speaker 1: More for cannabis and seed posters are obfuskating for their very financial benefit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to the underground.
Speaker 1: We are the syndicate it is working.
Speaker 4: The videos on this channel the Breeders Syndicate three point zero are contemning.
Speaker 3: YouTube policies and does not depict.
Speaker 4: Or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects of hemp plants. This video does not a remote, idolized, nor glorify any illegal activities, une consumption and regulated substances.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it didn't.
Speaker 4: We are not doctors or lawyers.
Speaker 1: This should be super obvious bullshit.
Speaker 4: That said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We're just the best at what we do.
Speaker 1: Live with it.
Speaker 4: All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 3: What's up? Everyone?
Speaker 1: Welcome a breeder Syndicate. I'm Matthew here with Scristen and Chuck Dizzledo. Back at it again. What's up?
Speaker 3: Brother? Not much?
Speaker 5: Are we even on the screen because the bright we are, we are we are mine?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll showing uh intro there we go. Yeah, check twitch checked, yeah, actually work.
Speaker 1: It just's here yet.
Speaker 3: It's up for everyone.
Speaker 1: Stony, what's up? Gold Leaf kid crow Yeah, freshet fresher. And then the the white guy at the top said me out, I can't read it's I can move it over one of the Yeah, I'm over. My fucking head did a bad dye job to day and you can kind of see it. And I didn't want to stay in, but it's all right. You got to.
Speaker 5: You gotta keep the blue going, Matt, Yeah, did a blue term.
Speaker 1: God, I know, God, gotta keep it going, man, especially when I when I when I'm riding my fucking moped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I like making those little a things are funny. I'll be taking a dump, dude. I'll think to myself, like, man, we got the show coming up, I should put out a little something. And then I just saw make those That's fun dude, it's just.
Speaker 1: As funny as fun That was really good.
Speaker 3: I like making screwstin as just like do with the black ski mask on in the background.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It looks like he is going to uh not ask someone's permission before.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Cowdy, Thank you brother, good to see you. Glad you're doing well. All right, let's rock out, guys. I got to ye those gray hairs me too. My balls, dying them balls.
Speaker 3: My screen still glitch out. It's still just showing the copyright and disclaimer. Is that doing it for anybody else?
Speaker 1: No? For me.
Speaker 2: I'm looking right at your rolling.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, I think I think you are correct. Remove. Yes, there's quite a delay.
Speaker 3: It actually makes you remove it. Yeah, I was wondering. I was like, man, it doesn't look like it normally looks like, what's up, everybody? What's up? Sweet Peach? It was throwing me off a little bit, not seeing like a normal scream or something. I weird.
Speaker 5: I hope everybody's having been having a good week. What do you guys have been up to?
Speaker 3: Kitty Kitty daddy? Still, I got that going on non stop myself. Well, I would grab her, but I get I got My hands are so sticky, I get cat hair all over me. Oh I bet, dude, I can't How old is she for?
Speaker 1: He? Uh?
Speaker 3: She Uh, she's going on three years now. She's uh, she's Blackie is her name, and she's got one eye. Dude, she's fucking awesome. I don't know we could we stopped uh coming. We got so many pets and animals now we just name them.
Speaker 5: After the color they are, you know, like or something like like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, we're trying to figure out like a pirate name since she's got the one eye. But we just months and months gone by and we're just like, you know, we just call them whatever. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Usually I named my cats after punk rock singers and done that. But after Eggzine from X decided to become a, you know, Nazi. I decided that probably a bad idea. So we went with Oliver this time from like Oliver and Company, the Disney movie, and Oliver twists cartoon version of that, and he's a little orange tiger little guy, so he's doing a lot better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that Oliver. We talked about that last time.
Speaker 1: That Oliver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this movie, dude, have you guys did you all see the fucking earthquake in Venezuela or whatever? All the damage? Man, that's wild, dude. No, I haven't seen the damage yet.
Speaker 5: It's sad, dude. It's a really bad, dude.
Speaker 1: I don't you know.
Speaker 3: After the stream, maybe look into it. But yeah, dude, I was just watching a little bit of that before, trying to figure out some stuff to talk about. But I got baked and I got on YouTube and I was doing a deep dive on that.
Speaker 1: I was like, geez, dude, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know anything about it just a few months ago.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jack, what's up? Johnny Possum?
Speaker 3: Welcome?
Speaker 5: Like I said before, Matt, I'm a GMO ho.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: See when you rub your nipples and say GMO, it's like you gotta do that th Caesar shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m did you see the the discord message I sent you about the skunk cut. No, I sent you one. I gotta suppose uh skunk or Sam skunkman cut like a year or so ago, like twenty bucks something, you know, And uh, I didn't think much of it, right, and uh it's just been sitting on the shelf. I'm looking threw it in and uh man, it's super like funky and loud and kind of has this like maybe see my message, but it's almost got like this faint It's not berry when I say berryer, it doesn't smell berry, but you know when you grow blueberry like and there's that faint like kind of smelling's it's it's kind of like that, getting that kind of a mostly like funky kind of the same shape as the d the way it's growing very bushy. You can kind of see it in the picture compared to the other ones. Yeah, but we'll sulfur sulfur burn on that the tips there, but a little bit late. But uh yeah, but I don't know if you know anything about so Uk cheese.
Speaker 1: When you you can grow Uk cheese and get a lot of berry out of it depending on how you grow. So berry does lie in skunk one, like, depending on how you're growing it. I remember in San Diego when you're growing it, it was like flot funk cheese. And back then I didn't understand the plasticity of a clone at all. So when I got the clone again, lost it, got it again, and every time I kept getting it, it was this sweet, almost fruity berry type thing. And I was like, no, this isn't it.
Speaker 3: White people keeps.
Speaker 1: Sending me this fake, fucking kind of fucking geese, and then I get from cs I and then I'm like, oh wait, this is cheese. It's just I was growing a whole different way. I was growing hydroponic back then. It makes a lot more sense, you know, like and feeding like way different way different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just did.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Just surprised me how loud it was, and I was like, wow, man, this is pretty nice for you know, whatever, whatever it is. I really like it. Actually.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'll keep this around a bit, but yeah, it looks nice.
Speaker 3: We'll do a meet up in a sample.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and meet up kissing sample. Yeah, it's supposed to be afghan skunk. Yeah, that's cool. That's cool. John Q. Popley did a love bunch of Afghan skunk too. I wonder what afghany?
Speaker 3: Uh number one? What he used?
Speaker 5: It says number one, I think is what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll skunk one but one one to Uh yeah, I got it here.
Speaker 5: So I actually should probably not close out of this. I think every time I close out.
Speaker 3: Of this, yeah, something battle dumb happens. Yeah, but yeah, I mean I don't know much about those plants in particular riots before my time, but but yeah, I was just I was like, well, it's probably not anything worth even growing that, you know, It's like, fuck it, I'll throw it in there. And uh yeah, I'm actually kind of pleasantly surprised. But yeah, even on the cheese autos, you get that kind of berry shit going on.
Speaker 1: I fucked with a little bit.
Speaker 3: I know, people said cheese autos, what the hell?
Speaker 5: But I've grown a few of those, and even that you get that kind.
Speaker 1: Of faint erry, weird smell. I don't know how to explain it. I'm not good, but I mean I would describe it as a little bit like a like a a berry smell, just like an indistinct berry smell. Like trying to track down which berry smells a little hard, but it's uh, definitely there and it's sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just thought that was interesting. I know that it's more in your room than mine. So whenever we're doing meet up, maybe ye with.
Speaker 1: Like we'll take on we'll take on some skunk one. It'll make me fucking jump out of my skin in paranoia.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I like that funky it's it's very like you said, kind of like funky cheesy foot Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it smells like another cut.
Speaker 3: I just don't I couldn't put on a you know how, sometimes you smell stuff, you're like, man, this smells what cut is this?
Speaker 1: Or what? Whatever? Have I smelled this before? Right?
Speaker 3: But I just couldn't place it at the time. But yeah, interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait. There was a skunk cush from BC seeds back in the day that I grew and I only popped a few at the time, and that came out had it was almost like a Booberry cereal oh wow, mixed.
Speaker 3: With tricks or something.
Speaker 1: It was. It was. It had a great resin profile, great resin production. I didn't keep clones of it because it was like, this sounds like a dumb name skunk cush. No one's gonna buy this, you know what I mean? Right right?
Speaker 3: Super moved. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I was talking to sub Rob the other day and he's been growing some so caut Master Cush C ninety nine nice and he was describing one of the plants, and it reminded me the way he was describing it. There was a clone I got back in the day from my friend Racer X and I think it came from his crew in Michigan, his buddies out there, and it was just called Afghan kush and growing it it was. You wouldn't think it was an impressive plant. It was practically turpless, like you'd smell it and it really didn't even smell skunky or but like bud, it didn't really have much flavor. But the high was amazing and it looked beautiful, and I realized, this is probably a cut that's been kicking it during the days of fucking like stealth grows and people not wanting their shit to smell, and that's why it was selected. Right, He's got some of that coming out of that. That Master Coach C ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Now, did you did you know read or something like that, would that be a good plan to breed with to try to get uh, you know, just find a plant, some kind of breeding with. I think so up the potency on them and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think that would have been a great base plant to test males against. Yeah, because because it didn't really bring any any distinct sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking too, right, Yeah, you could easily tell in like a population of what cook took from the mom, you know, or whatever, what's going on.
Speaker 5: I forgot fierce crew, Jesus Christ, need to talk more, Jeep.
Speaker 1: Screw we all heard you and zip your tent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, that's what I was laughing at. I gotta mute my micro quick.
Speaker 3: Every time I was used to be on discord with some of my homies on like I grew up with, we're playing games and stuff, I'd be like, dude, I gotta close the ten or something. And I wouldn't tell them that, right, but I'm like thinking, he closes and I zip it, and I'm like, damn, dude, how long is your zipper on your pants? You gotta have a big zepper one. You have a big you know. Yeah, I have a micro Penis.
Speaker 1: Actually, well, it's okay, we could rename the show.
Speaker 3: The micro Penis. Yeah, we might go get some views then, yeah, I know right, Uh.
Speaker 1: Kid Kros said, last time I Grew Skunk one came as M thirty nine. Now if I remember M thirty nine was uh Skunk Nordon Lights. It's been a while since I've looked at the ms from s s SC. That was a real popular clone that was in Canada and seed Light as well. It was probably one of the better sellers from SSSC. But when you asked them about it, when I actually have an interview with Carol, hopefully it got saved since it's one of those ones that got deleted.
Speaker 3: Off the old youtubes.
Speaker 1: And that was very important for history. But uh yeah, it was hard to get get out of him.
Speaker 3: What was what that? Yeah? Uh, Jack, I don't know if you're talking to me. Is it leafy? Yeah, it's pretty leafy, not thick leaves, like more thinner leaf I guess you could say, but it's very leafy. Reminds me of Kim Dog a lot actually, like the way not like uh, just the way it's structure and stuff, the way it's crawling, more like a bush and yeah, very leafy, kind of kind of the deal where you don't clean out the skirt underneath, it just turns the fucking laugh kind of.
Speaker 1: I feel like what you're saying is you don't if you don't trim your bush.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, man, dude, I keep seeing these commercials for these ball shavers.
Speaker 5: I didn't get one of those. You try, you all try.
Speaker 3: To those out. Hey, I just caught sight. Look like that was up like she got that one ut put beautiful. She does, uh, she does drills with me that she Yeah, she drives. Ah, she's she's wanted some cat food, but she she wants to get fed every hour. Man, she wants a whole can of cat food every hour. And yeah, this is what it is, right basically. But now she's my homie, man, she's uh, we you know, we did like you did Foster and a cat saved a little kiddie. And then with the one eye, you know, she was little and cute. She had a one eye from the very beginning and as a kid. Dude, when I saw her, I was just like, man, I can't give her up. She just my homie and who wants the one at right? Most people don't want it, so we just ended up keeping her. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were dealing with that eye issues with with Allie, and we were really worried that he was there's a picture of him right there, little man, and his eyes are all cleaned up and big now, but we were definitely concerned that he was going to lose at least one eye. And that was you know, it was scary because you don't want him to have to go through that ship. But now he's just a terrorist. And yeah, they he eats non stop and ships. He took two ships yesterday to monster stinky ships.
Speaker 3: I'm real proud of him.
Speaker 4: I understand an Illuminati cat calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah we do.
Speaker 3: That's actually not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: You guys modeled with your cats. Come on, chat, come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you need to do the cat or the nude calendar where we cover a drunk up with leaves and like grow equipment and just you know.
Speaker 1: With cats and Bud and we'll take close up shots of Bud with cat hair in it.
Speaker 3: I finally found a good tray, dude, Tray. Uh, we're not sponsored or not, but we should be Trimmers. Trimmers is up so heavy duty, bro. I love that half three just six half gallons in this and hold it with one hand and it doesn't band dude, I.
Speaker 1: Mean pissed off with these other trays, the regular.
Speaker 3: Like the regular ones you get the fucking corners wear out on these, right, I guess in the process where they blow the air and kind of expand these and make those they.
Speaker 5: They just wear out so fast.
Speaker 3: Dude, yea they Have you found any good trays or anything like that? Dude, that's the only one that heavy duty like that.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time since I've seen heavy duty trays. But I've kept every tray that I've ever bought, and it's in my ship. I mean I probably have I don't know, six something trade. I'm just I would just stack and stack.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, after one gets a hole, you put a new ones to get a little bit more riginity and going, you know. But now I'm like, man, it's been years, it's time to I threw all those out and finally, uh got a bunch of those ones and I'm not going back. I really like them, man, Sorry, GoF a tangent. I'm baked, you guys. That's fucking awesome. I fucking pumped about I get so pumped about stuff like that. Just that makes my gardening and stuff more fun and easier. And I just, yeah, I don't know, I get pumped about shit like that. Yeah, me too, heavy duty trays or is boner riff? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you got any I know we always asked this, but I'm always curious what as a fan myself, Matt, what you got going on? Are you even closer to a drop of any kind?
Speaker 1: Well, we just had this stuff with Stony Iomi, right, Yeah, we have the dog shit blue bonnet, and then we had the shoreline blue bonnet. And then for people the goodie things that exists, there might be some Johnny Blaize blue bonnet. And if people aren't familiar with Johnny Blaze, it was an old Spice of Life stream if I remember correctly, my buddy Red made it and it was Neville's Hayes Blueberry, and like you know, most people wanted blue Dream or a remade blue dream, and for me, like super silver Hayes and blueberry do make my dream. And it's very easy to remake that that scent profile and everything because super silver haze, especially when you get into f gens it's pretty consistently a consistent smell. I can always smell super Silver Haese when I smell something if it's if it's super silver Haze. But the idea of Nevill's Hayes with a lot of the incensey like back end, that its just and it's fire, you know. Nevill's Hayes was always one of the more potent ones, scary potent. So Blue Dream from.
Speaker 6: Hell Yeah, yeah, I'm not a super big Blue Dream fan.
Speaker 3: But some of the stuff pok Is made, like the hybrids have been really great. H That super Silver Hazes is one I haven't really ever messed with. Dude, I got some of those f files from H and No that's still been meaning to run and I'm only get to them soon. But I've been I've smoked, I've smoked it before, but I've never got to grow any of it. But I've been wanting to. I need I need to do that one.
Speaker 1: It's the essence of mercing, like just a heavy duty with people most people would call mercing. And yes, Stoney's right, it was Legend Seeds. That's right, Legend Seeds post it so well, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot, you just did it the drop.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 3: I've been busy with the baby stuff.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: I haven't been paying a lot of attention intel a lot of stuff or keeping up if you've messaged me in and don't feel like I'm ignoring you, guys, I just I can't keep up, dude. You don't have enough time for it. That's how I feel, dude.
Speaker 1: Like every I'm up every four hours at least feeding the cat.
Speaker 5: So just yeah, crazy, Yeah, it's just hard.
Speaker 3: Like I got so many issues, you know, like with adhds, and I'm probably like yeah, so it's like, you know, I get overwhelmed easy with stuff to like if it's if it's not what I'm focused on, you know, and what I'm passionate about, and it's like I look up and I'll spend and I'm a talker too, right, So I'll look up and spend two hours talking to somebody about you know, some some random pack or a clone or something whatever, and I'm like, man.
Speaker 5: I kind of like a baby, come here. I kind of gotta get going, dude.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah I did, but I like to. I like to have fun in chat. So I do apologize to anybody if you mentioned me on I g or something kind of haven't got back to you yet.
Speaker 1: But umber Dan, I couldn't agree more on the tee Lean blending well with fruity stuff.
Speaker 3: That's that was the idea behind like.
Speaker 1: The bubble gum that was used the old Sancy Star Superstar bubblegum expression. It was like tee Lean pink bubble gum, and it carried the flavor through somehow. And that's the only time I've seen pink bubble gum flavor carry through from the smell. But yeah, I totally agree, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you ever do you ever grow an?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Those super so hazes out and if you did, uh, what do you think about it?
Speaker 1: Overall? I threw out some from shanty a long time ago, and I just saw a lot of the same kind of smell and taste. And in San Diego going around at the time was San Diego Cat Piss, and I'm not sure if that was the real cat Piss, the original San Diego cat Piss. However, it was super Silver Haze. It was really easy to spot it was. It was from the last place selling. It was a place called the Nugget Try at the time, and I remember going in there. It was labeled San Diego Cat Piss and I said open a jar and I said super Silver Haze and he's like, yeah, that was it. It was it was love at first sight, you know, you know able to do that.
Speaker 3: I think it was Robe Seed trip Rob. I can't yeah, sub Rob. Sub Rob was talking about his days smoking Supersilver haze and I got a friend gave me some and I don't know if it was actually it, but one thing that stuck out in my mind it was it was like when I smoked it, I was like, this is all right, But then when I smoke it, dude, I would think about it kind of later and want to smoke more of it, kind of like Rob was talking about, like it didn't like blow me away, but it was it was something about it. I enjoyed smoking it. I don't know, I really it kind of had this Maybe you can tell me if it's it or not. It almost had like a Turtpenny not when I say lemon, not like strong, but almost like cleaner kind of smell going on to it.
Speaker 1: I don't know it can be in there.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's it, but but yeah, whatever it was, if it wasn't that.
Speaker 3: I still enjoyed.
Speaker 1: It was great, dude, old so Old Sog has a cut, Old Sog. If you're not familiar with him, you should be. He's he's been breeding forever, making seeds forever, growing forever, showing his growth.
Speaker 3: He's on.
Speaker 1: Instagram as well, so if you want to find him, find him there. His kind of super silver haze is pretty legendary and the one thing I liked about it most oddly because I'm not a huge Skunk one fan, but it was the first time I ever like on the in hell it was cherry. On the ex hell, it was cheese. So it was Skunk one dominant super silver haze, which is rare. Wow, it's faster, faster, flowering super silver hazed. I still had some of the haze high to it, so it didn't I didn't hate the high of it, even though it was Skunk one dominant in a lot of its traits.
Speaker 3: It was a really cool, cool cut.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't get enough shout out, so shout out to Old Sog.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, that's awesome. Yeah, some of those I really need to give me one of those. What is it the gorillaitons? I think are some of that are bigger, dude. That's what I always end up with. I need to get. I need to just suck it up and spend the money and get. You know, I spent so much time like doing Chucks and stuff like that, paulin Chucks and fucking around that I would use a lot of the cheaper tints because I think, I thought to myself, like with the animals, and yeah, you know, I'd rather just spend one hundred dollars on whatever four by four, use it, use it up for a couple of years, rust out, get rid of it. But yeah, especially if you're bleaching, dude, like I like to bleach stuff now, So if you don't, you're not careful, your poles will get fucked, U dude. That's gorilla tints.
Speaker 1: They're they're what they're made out of is great, But the poles not much better than anything else. And like five hundred dollars for five by nine. Yeah, one pole snaps, if it's a corner one, you are fucked. And I've had it happen many times. They don't come down very easy. Yeah, and that's usually when they break.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, maybe the ac infinity, see I don't think they have.
Speaker 5: They have the bigger poles, but they don't have the taller tints.
Speaker 3: I don't really think they don't.
Speaker 7: They don't have the extensions the way Gorilla does. I think Gorilla might be the only one.
Speaker 3: I think there's one other brand. And I've seen them too where they got like almost like a barn on the oh really.
Speaker 5: Like a root, like a root like a house. You know, I can't talk right now.
Speaker 7: I've seen like one slant topped one before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 5: Why don't say, I guess because it's more weight and m h.
Speaker 3: And also you'd have to make a whole new set of ship, whereas like like with these tents, you know, the Mars, a lot of them. Outside of a few of the models, it's all the same poles and ship. So they just use it for all the same kids, just a different canvas, right, Yeah, I really just need to get the ac infinities, dude, they're better tense. Just like I said, I'm so hard on my ship.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I've always been that type of person with keyboards, mouce or mouses all the ship, like where I'm smoking, gotta blood in my hand, you know, getting ashes into keyboard, bro like fucking so like the idea of spending big money on ship that I know I'm gonna use really a lot outside of light and a few other things.
Speaker 3: It's like, I just don't do that. And I'm like, but yeah, man, if anybody knows some good tints, let me know in the check.
Speaker 1: Yuah, sorry, it looks like Kate Crow said the Vivo son pros have the slanted roofs.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, Divo's coming up, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and k T said lights through the stitching on the one I have. I think you're talking about gorilla too. Yeah, okay, they are not immune to that. That's and for the price, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's not worth Yeah. Well yeah, I didn't realize that. I thought they So they don't have the thick poles on those.
Speaker 1: That No, no, they're trash. They're fucking trash man. Thick canvas, thick canvas, and the canvases last forever. But I have I have so many fucking canvases without poles. You know, former Dan mentioned you can get galvanized pipe like three quarter in ship well out last that's smart because it might be worth the investment. Especially with good canvas like that. But like Kat says, like they can have holes in them too, like just where the stitching is.
Speaker 3: You got to sit in there in the dark.
Speaker 1: Let you know, turn lights outside, sit in the dark tent, and that's when you start seeing where all the holes are coming from and patch them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm at a point like you, man, I got canvases in tents every you know, extra tense. I don't really need anymore. But when we're talking about like fucking with some of that Hayes stuff, you know lately, where I've been so busy, I'm trying to be in the garden as less as possible, you know, so that kind of stuff would take a lot of more effort and training and time to just flower time in general.
Speaker 5: And I don't they worked out great.
Speaker 3: Actually, there's a few plants that didn't mold out up there, so yeah, and got to gotta Yeah, and I put them out late, like August fifteenth. Dude, you're about a foot tall and still they fucking rock out. So I don't know. Yeah, we'll get into some hazes at some point when I can actually do it and do it right, you know, anymore. If I'm gonna do something. I want to do it right, and that fuck around.
Speaker 1: You know, someone asked to see cheap lazy bastard beautiful name. Do you know what's going to happen about going to happen about if we can still buy clones and legal states come November. I don't think anyone currently knows how any of that's gonna go. All I know is the DEAs your middleman in any case if you're doing nursery stuff and uh and or transacting flower through legal processes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how how that could go from what I understand listening to that lawyer bro, there's a couple of lawyer bros talking about it breaking and down. What the fuck do I know? Or they? I guess they know more than me, right, but just watching some of their ship, they're saying that you should be still doing to be able to do clones and even do seat sales in your state. It's just that you're not going to be able to like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, as long as you're as long as you're like.
Speaker 3: In your license, yeah your your state for so that's what I understand, But who knows. Guys like I don't know, get your shit what you can. That's all you can do, you know, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean there's also the you know, as it stands right now, all of those systems are operating under Schedule one, yes now will now with it coming down to schedule three or that, you know, and the actual players who are who are at the you know, the biggest market share and whatnot are they going to you know, who knows how that's going.
Speaker 2: To work out, but it should be weird.
Speaker 7: If you're worried, I would probably try and buy some ship now I would.
Speaker 1: If you're worried, I would get into another business because this all started how it started, and likes break the law like a big boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean there's you know this, the whole legalization thing didn't come about by people continuing to.
Speaker 8: Follow the law, you know exactly so many of us said fuck that, right yeah, and then those are the same people that ended up getting fucked out of owning any companies and you know what I mean, like it all ended up in corporate assholes hands anyways, which it was always bound to, especially you know when super packs and all that stuff became available and people were able to just buy elections and buy you know, with lobbyists and by by laws passing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, though on the same time, like, you know, not not everybody's like us, you know, Matt, you know, they got the guys out there, and we've had buddies, people that have hosted the show that are really private and do really small runs and don't want they're in places where they can't because that's the thing too, right, there's still a lot of people in places that it's not legal. So I do get it, you know, if especially like if people look up to you got questions about that kind of ship, there's not really places to get information on it, so come in and asking doesn't hurt. But yeah, I think, yeah, you know, all you can do, guys is get what you want now. And yeah, maybe maybe there will still be places I don't want to get some trouble. But long story short, you'll probably still all get what you want, right, because they're gonna do. But but if there's something you really want and you are a family man, or you've got a good job or whatever it is, you don't want to get fucked up, then or kids prepare guys, your kids pre do what you gotta do, like pretend like it is the end or whatever, you know, and if it's not, then it's all good, right, But at the end of the day, like you know, there it does suck because there's gonna be new folks coming into this that don't have the education or maybe haven't had a lifetime of black market you know. Yeah, yeah, and they they don't know what to do, right, maybe the month before November hits and if it goes through, your seat sales are fucked for a lot of people on like a.
Speaker 1: Base beginner level, right, you know.
Speaker 3: In a way, I think it's good because you're gonna eliminate a lot of the bullshit, right that people who really care are gonna probably stick around, you know and rock out, I still think. But yeah, hopefully they'll take care of some of the Google uh Google Warrior seed companies for us, you know, get you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna be sad about that. Man. Like there's a lot of people that popped up after a Prop sixty four pass because they they literally thought everything was just legal and acted like it proceeded like it. I remember when people were snitching on each other or blackmailing each other with paperwork to then try to snitch or say they were going to snitch if you don't do X y Z and getting response even from some of the old guys that have been doing this forever, like oh it's legal now snitching doesn't matter, like Josh g like that's it's a I don't know who really thinks like that, but it matters, and it still matters, and it's always gonna matter.
Speaker 3: Greedy little goblins, goblins, you know, pres right. I'm a G M O Hoe. So what can I I can't say ship man, but yeah, I don't know, man, I don't like that ship. I don't know why you will be cool with that, like regardless of laws, Like why would you even want that person with those types of behaviors? Or will do you like that around you?
Speaker 1: Like that? It's dangerous, it's dangerous to do that. Cut them off less, Matt.
Speaker 3: I've cut them off the way looking at your sideways.
Speaker 1: There's still people wanted to catch some, catch some from it. You know, things will have their day. Kick Gross said, f to everything. Make your own cps A from prohibition land. That's right, and that's coming even from a guy like me. F to it. I want I want people to make their seeds make make this stuff. That's how you learn, That's how you learn about traits. That's how you learn about our traits. Carry over, you get to see who's actually been doing breeding. You get to see over time you'll learn what strain is, what if you sourced it correctly, then you'll be able to compare it to someone else selling it and see if that person's full of it. And we had a great episode that I really liked where we went through some different websites that catered to newer growers and are usually like high up in the in the Google Google food chain where they're first recommended. Yeah, and we did an episode, and of course it was instantly flagged and deleted because, like we were saying, I was explaining to people showing the pages that this is what I would look for. This is a red flag. This is a red flag. This is a red flag. But since there's no context over there, they acted like I was the one with that shitty ass website and trying to make sales. What sucks, right, there's no sales here, There is no sales, none done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. It blows my mind and we say it all the time. It blows my mind on some of the ship that people get away with on YouTube and like brike or be able to do what they're doing, and we're just out here trying to do our little education thing. We're not really I don't think we've ever made a scent off of YouTube, you know, so, like what, it just sucks for the fans and the people watching, the viewers, right, because it's like I wish I could no filter say the ship I want to say, do what I want to do, show you guys what I want to show you.
Speaker 1: But but that's what that's what Discord's for, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, that's Discord.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm not a little loop, but I'm not a good salesman, right.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw someone and Screw Screw says that this does exist outside of it, but I'm still pissed about it. Someone using the word waffle and referring to Discords and using it obviously and without with the context being very obvious all over in Stea Graham, I think his name's three nuts Seeds or something. I don't know he's he's.
Speaker 3: Also anyway, it doesn't matter. So now new name Yipples, Yipples, Gibbs bro, you know, it could be one of my fans. They saw the waffle Time song. I got a lot of fans, a lot of German fans. Shout out to Germany. You know, Germany, Let's go. Yeah, I don't know who knows Matt.
Speaker 5: You know, maybe maybe they're maybe they're you should.
Speaker 3: Just look at it.
Speaker 1: It's flattering.
Speaker 3: They like it, they like it.
Speaker 1: Well. This is someone that me and me and some of our friends have known for a long time, and one of all, a nameless friend, gave him clones and then the guy literally went and remade when our friend made and then used the hashtag buddy system. He's also selling my Dose Skittles and it's like in every picture of his and he's pretty much taking credit for creating.
Speaker 3: It, which is cool.
Speaker 1: But it's O and ZQ. What the fuck do I care? But it's it's just weird.
Speaker 3: It's annoying, right, I just yeah, what's do you if I get? If I give or sell or whatever a pack, At that point, I just forget about it. Dude. If somebody reaches out and like, I love when someone's like, dude, check us out, I'm growing this or whatever, that's fucking tight. But as far as like, you know, yeah, like I don't. I'm following like fifty people on ig you know, and I think that's almost too many. So I just pay attention to like my friends and what you guys got going on. So I don't really ever notice. I did notice there was a bunch of people that made a bunch of accounts, uh fake accounts of me. At one point, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was like, why, dude, I don't nobody what I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's how I felt, That's how I feel. It's I'm just nobody. I'm the last person people here about in cannabis. Yeah literally, or like from.
Speaker 3: The perspective of like even if they were wanting to scam with my name, it's like, dude, I don't have that kind of pool and canvas being weird, you know, Like I mean, I know, I know how it all goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there there you go, There you go, Blackie all three. You should nutting him, thank you for the five dollars. Yes, I will nutt in him. I remember one time he was so he's really supportive of a guy named lemon Hote, and that guy was bragging about breeding puppies, and so people were asking him about stuff like that. And this was there was about fifty of us in in an audio chat at the time. He runs specific Northwest whatever forty seven in the discord thing, and he told us and it wasn't it was not joking at all, and there were people that can confirm this that were there, and he said he stuffed the little puppies and freezer bags and stuffed him in the freezer and suffocated him that way.
Speaker 3: And it just don't fuck with that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, the the guy that we all three should nut end is over there doing the waffles and interviews with that guy.
Speaker 3: And why would you even tell people that, like the fact that, like, I'm from the country, bro, I've grown up a lot of fun ship bro, especially with animals and stuff on farms. Just you know, if you if you know, if you're from the country and you have great grandparents, you know I'm probably talking about and it's just a different way of life. But like that kind of shit, why would you You're almost like bragging about this and fucking weird, dude, Like why would you even say that or to somebody? And why I don't know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hate it's weirder to deny it now because it means he knows it is objectionable and gross. But at the time he had nope, it just like it was anything. You know, it made no sense to me. But and uh yess CSI does count as a Z guy. He loves these needles. He also loves Malibu.
Speaker 3: Um, what's he going to release some more s ones?
Speaker 1: Gee?
Speaker 3: Ask him? Yeah, I'm gonna be a Z god, just like my hero farmer Dan Oh real z. What the hell you know that's on?
Speaker 1: I think that's in the room right now. Nice an attempt.
Speaker 3: Tell him to give the breeder syndicate. Hookah, what the hell we're walking out for you? K lob. Yeah, I'm gonna make a whole album for you guys.
Speaker 1: There you go. It's all gonna be gia about skittles and and Klio Kim Dog what the what is it?
Speaker 3: No, Kim Dog Dog? You know what I'm saying? God, Now, Hey, what's the news on the the facility that's going to a public facility or the whatever is going on with the cuts saying? You know what is that? He said that?
Speaker 1: He said opens I think April twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Damn dude, I'm not have to make a field trip for that. I'm gonna come.
Speaker 1: I got to see the front facade of the building that like he's been designing this himself and building it himself with his homies, but designing it. He is an artist, and I got to see the whole front. It's it's beautiful. Yeah, he hasn't posted at public, but I'm stoked.
Speaker 3: I'm so jealous, dude, I'm gonna come out there. I'll keep looking at train tickets. Dude, I'm gonna take a first class train out there, sleep on that bitch, and then I'm coming out there. You gotta pick me up. You gotta pick me up.
Speaker 1: From the place the train yard though, dog, Yeah we can do that. I'm from fan of the train, A good way to travel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never been on one, Dog, I've been on a what do you call it, like that Amtrak or whatever that is in Chicago, but that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I'm gonna get out there and see you guys.
Speaker 1: I can't wait revisit. I'm gonna keep saying I'm gonna stop and see Dan, And like every time I get up right around his area, it's like I'm so tired after driving all that way, but yeah, I need some kisses.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and s one of Z. Yeah, that's what we're talking about most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and move Muffmunch did mention the banana tie, and that is that is actually the next plan. But yeah, there's also the blue sour stuff that you know, me and Screw have been talking about and it needs to be done more getting low and and it really is a good regular breeding sour line.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It is dominant for sour. It's faster finishing, more dense, more resinous, so like it's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got a pack of the s one. Give me an all all right?
Speaker 1: Ok? Frame price, frame price right, twenty five bucks.
Speaker 3: I might have. I might have.
Speaker 1: Oh it might have gone in a waffle. The Hindus Gittles it was. It was after Tony Pony Mendo and his his his lover. I forgot to forget the other dude's name, the Fields. I think, uh, they they made a new company. I think they called it Churpos and I forgot that there. I have a few more of the packs, but one of them was a Hindu z instead of the E cube, which the cube was supposed to be like you know, a b X three of his giggles according to them. But it's so hard, right, Yea, it's hard.
Speaker 3: To I need to get I got some stuff from Dan I needed to pop to. I'm about to take all the cuts down and uh just strictly pop seats for a little while while around with this two C ship. So I kind of like the time period of this next little bit where the pop seeds and run through that, especially as the end of the year comes by. I'm kind of excited for all this ship.
Speaker 1: Dude. I hope they shut the ship down. Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm maybe I'm fucking asshole, but I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I don't mind, man, Like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It's never ve beenent. Yeah, I mean it really doesn't.
Speaker 1: Like I we don't know what's gonna happen with our our nation period right now. Everything's for sale, literally, like you can buy pardons from prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you could buy a lot of shit man.
Speaker 1: At anyway, black he asked how the Day Record compared to Blue Sour. So, if you're asking about the Blue Wrecker, how does that compare to the Blue Sour? So Day Record to me is like a kem ninety one og. It seemed very obvious that had like more heavy into the KEM ninety one terps, but there was also a lot of og push to it, and it was a fat guilder has big football buds. It dominates Bonnet quite a bit, but not like the Sour. The Sour completely would shut down Berry and it's one of the few crosses that it would just shut down the berry completely, and it's very hard to shut down the Berry.
Speaker 3: So yeah, sours powerful dude on those. Everything except for I think it was like one of the more modern stuff like the I think i'd put some kind of runts in there with that reversal the East Coast. I think it's pink runch or something.
Speaker 1: That was like the only there was that came that didn't that was the only one that it didn't overtake it.
Speaker 3: Really Yeah, I don't know, but yeah, everything else like the Bubba, the d or Kim d Bubba, well it didn't overtake the shoreline either. Actually the shoreline like structurally changed on some of them, but most of them just looked like shore, they smell like shore.
Speaker 5: And then one of them, bro was like two weeks behind everything else.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the what the fuck? I've never seen like that's that was a pretty big gap, dude, Like I thought there was something wrong with the plant, but it was just literally like two weeks behind, dude, slow, slower and fun. I was like, what the hell? Bro? Yeah, caschool, what's up? Brother? Sorry guys paying attention to the chat. I forgot we got a chat rolling Matt get your.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know, as we were talking earlier about tents and stuff, there was something Screw mentioned earlier to me and I was unaware of it, and it was a company. Do you want to talk about it? Screw? So I'll just screw it up the light bar.
Speaker 7: Oh fuck, I forgot. I thought we talked about that in the beginning.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 9: What yeah, undercan you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've seen it, like I sent you that thing because I've seen it often.
Speaker 2: Like now, it's like a weird.
Speaker 7: Bubble happening where like a bunch of people are recommending to like put it all on credit, you know, and like, don't get me wrong, I've done the like flexpay or whatever for my.
Speaker 2: You know, but.
Speaker 7: I I think that it's gonna get some some growers astray. Who are you know, newer and don't realize you know, the compounding effect of adding more flowering space, like what happens whenever that and like it just it's more killing up. Yes, yeah, you know dudes running a little bit, you know, just you know, some plants in the closet or whatever thinking they can go up to it, you know, an eight letter and like.
Speaker 2: Not a workout, great that type of deal.
Speaker 7: But more importantly under canopy lighting if anyone has had experience with it now, because I I did try it in like twenty.
Speaker 2: And thirteen or fourteen, but that was with like t fives, So I.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't you know, I wouldn't expect the whole hell of a lot of effectiveness there versus led bar lights now, and there's you know, I have reservations, but I'm also open to hearing people's experiences about it.
Speaker 1: And like I said, we had the hanging vertical bulbs back in the day, and they were basically meant not to be in hoods and they would hang from a straight down and it would be a bare hoole and you try to walk around, everybody has stars all over their arms and shit, And it was meant for like trying to catch not necessarily under canopy, but the side canopy, right, I don't, but it means depending on how low they were and how tall your trees were, and how little pistol whipping or lollipopping whatever you call it, you did, you know it. It was just there's a reason that they don't make vertical hanging bulbs and it's not a thing anymore. And I just don't. I don't see a whole lot of I see pistol whipping and lollipopping being being way more effective getting rid of the larf and having it put the energy towards an apical bud or some of the side buds that are thicker tops, then trying to get light under the canopy and give a lot more light to the larf.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, and that's that is something. A couple of people got upset with me in a comment section about that, because, you know, like dudes were saying shit like, oh, you know, the candy small's market is going to go away because of this undercanopy lighting thing, like, which I found comical just because it's it's weird that that is a market. Hey, I want, you know, decent weed, but I also don't want to pay any money, so give me your shake, you know, which just it's a fucking.
Speaker 2: Uh oh wait.
Speaker 3: We got someone that the.
Speaker 2: Thing is is, Okay, how do you grow?
Speaker 7: Because like I don't really have life, not the way that I've seen other people's, uh just strictly because I mean I do regular plant training. I mean, your your light is coming down in a flat plane. So if you you know only the things that are going to get the light and actually be able to use it, you know, that's what I leave on like everyone has been doing forever, and that seems to be a hell of a lot.
Speaker 2: Easier than doing undercanopy.
Speaker 7: Another question would be, you know, like there aren't as many I don't think that the chloroplastor is dense underneath the leaves as opposed to because that's not how plants were designed exactly, you know, to grow.
Speaker 2: So it makes me wonder how much of it is actually Well, I.
Speaker 3: Think the idea is like the leaves are going to rotate towards the light, right right, Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: Like if you maybe if the lights are off up top, well.
Speaker 3: If you you know, I mean it's kind of like if they I don't know, I'd like to try to I'll be honest, I'd like to try one of those, uh on like my you a smaller tint with like the d where like I train it out, uh just to give it an I use a net on it and everything. But if you are lazy like me, sometimes some of the nug is a little largely underneath house. I was thinking for the price, you know, for a hundred bucks, I'll try it out, see if it works, and we will talk about it on the show. How about yeah, do that ship and then next you get a cool tube.
Speaker 2: What I do think would like you know, how.
Speaker 7: More like undercanopy buds don't quite get the same like color and like almost like like I don't know, maturation look to it that you know, like buds getting direct light. So I do think that that I could see like maybe a company or something wanting to have a more consistent you know, where all of the buds look the same.
Speaker 2: I could see that being used.
Speaker 1: To it also harvest in stages, like people that don't train usually do, like especially outdoor, if they don't do a lot of training and pulling ship back, they harvest in stages.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, see, he says here, I let plants go more natural, don't really train. See, I wonder, since you have two tents, I wonder what the difference would be with just training it the way that you know people usually train for smokeble hours.
Speaker 3: You have to run cuts right to see a difference, you know, Like I mean, you could kind of tell guys just pop and seas, but you'd want to be running cuts that you're familiar with to see if you you know, some of your harvested a few times so you can even see if if it's making a difference.
Speaker 5: I think something like that.
Speaker 3: Like the d for me pretty much performs the same way every time, so I think, you know, and I'm using the same pot most of the time. Not this time, I'm.
Speaker 1: Using a giant pot. Guys, I did it big this time.
Speaker 5: I think I might in Thelood knocked this one out.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: I know, I've had my ups and downs in this past couple of months.
Speaker 3: It's been a stressful and worry myself to death, jumping the gun on everything, paranoid, staring out the windows, you know, thinking like you know, are the Russians and Greg working together?
Speaker 1: Like are they trying to get me? Like?
Speaker 3: What the fuck's going no, but yeah, but I finally went big Matt seven Gavins ain't fucking around and that's not fucking around, Bro. I'm gonna and like the root ball is gonna be about that'd be but yeah, but yeah, man, I'm trying, my guys, I'm trying to learn. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven gallon indoors. I was always way too cheap to be putting seven gallons of pro because I was I've never reused my ship because I'm a piece of ship like that and and horrible.
Speaker 3: For the earth.
Speaker 1: I never reused my co coke because in my brain, I'm like, I don't want to break down these root balls.
Speaker 5: And chicken zimes and chickens.
Speaker 3: Dog, I've literally taken like well, I've taken like a bunch of two three gallons outside, bro, and within two or third days its scratched to smotherings. Dude, left is the stocks stocks them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yeah, they they'll rock them out, even them big ones. Man, that's crazy. Actually, yeah, I love chickens. I'm sorry, guys, I'm hot. I'm I'm not to be a motherfucking dad. I'm hype for life far out. Uh well, it's almost halfway. I know what it is here?
Speaker 1: In like a week, have you started doing lamas yourself?
Speaker 3: The what Lama's exercises for getting ready for pushing?
Speaker 1: Push push? I go smoke lamas, you know, and leave the room a lot, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, we're doing like the whole water birth deal. So it'll be like a what do you call him?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: The helper people to help deliver the baby.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, midwife, Yes, a bunch of ladies from there, so I'll be the only guy. Yeah, are you allowed to have your dick out? Or is that weird?
Speaker 5: That's a crowd, Matt, and I don't commit crimes.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying when the baby's out. I'm just saying beforehand.
Speaker 3: You thought, like you there, that's the crime. I mean, it's consensual. Yeah, what midwives do? I don't know what the fun they I'm just along for the ride, Matt. I literally, wife, my My extent of what I had to do was get on top and go, oh God, and here we are.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 3: So my opinion, everything I went from like up here, you know, my old lady here I am so probably more like down here on a total pole. Now, so like, shut the funk up and sit there now, Matt, have.
Speaker 1: You have you SA swabbed her and send it into Farmer Freeman. See what sex test is going to be?
Speaker 3: I mean, oh, I thought you're talking about colevitie, Alison. I already got that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, dude, sex testing.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna find out like we do. And I'm excited.
Speaker 1: And this is a great segue. You may have heard growers talk about running full panels on their plants, and maybe a daddy wanted to know the sex of his baby. For a long time, that was something.
Speaker 3: Only big commercial grows had access to.
Speaker 1: Expensive have contracted out of reach for most homegrowers and small commercial growths. Farmer Freeman, and we're gonna have him, I'm sure. In the discord, be sure to leave it to the Q and A so we can get it in. And also the full panel they got, the mom panel and the intake panel are now live for any grower in the US test anywhere from three to nine critical cannabis pathogens. Sorry no Chlamittee of testing with only one sample, one shipment, one report. Whether it's a routine check on your mom. So you're bringing in new cuts panels make it easy to do your due diligence before you risk your crops. Bundle priced lad Grade QPC are built for any size growth farmer Freeman dot com use oh sink it five for five for five percent off syndicate members double the discount codes in the discord Suckers, and welcome Riverbandit. Glad you made it to your first show with us. Feel free to ask any questions, string questions, breeding questions, questions about other breeders. I love talking about other breeders, apparently, And let's see if they can get this channel deleted right.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Tennessee, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I love Tennessee. Yeah, I've got some good friends that are growers out in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I spent a lot of time there. A good place really really like, uh yeah, I really like that place down there. Man's good ship. The ladies are so tall, bro with sexy in Nashville. Bro, they're all in cowboy boots.
Speaker 1: Well you know, you know, if you're into that. I'm for Bakersfield, so all we see is cowboy boots and wranglers. Usually it's on men.
Speaker 3: I was I was lit as the people say these days, and I was fucked up though, so I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I saw there, Matt, but it could have been a terrible place. You know, do you guys, Do you guys have the thing there about wrangler patches and what happens when you rip one off some jeans that you exchange it? And is that does that a thing that you guys know about?
Speaker 3: That sounds like this kind of stuff that y'all do out there, Matt. I'm not into that.
Speaker 1: It was the thing like and cowgirls like the cowboy would try to rip the ringler patch off the jeans and they could exchange.
Speaker 3: I don't harassment.
Speaker 1: This is the late nineties I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I used to be brawl slappers three thousand in the middle school, bro, and I learned my lessons pretty good then.
Speaker 1: What that means, all right, and not.
Speaker 3: To be disrespecting people now mind you, she did kick me in my nuts and things like this, But don't don't do these things. It's disrespectful. That's not how they say.
Speaker 1: And it's exactly right that is don't. And I am all uh comedic relief.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It is the wregular patch, Yeah that was the thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I never heard of that. Uh No, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I was wearing wranglers all the time, but nobody ever took my wringular patch. And I was waiting for some of the guys to come play slap ass and it just didn't work.
Speaker 5: Didn't work out for you. No.
Speaker 3: No, I did see somebody that had a super cool belt buckle recently, and I was like, damn, I kind of want a belt buckle now.
Speaker 1: I have an old Acapolca gold one dude from the seventies.
Speaker 3: He's a few of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Not a belt guy really, right, But.
Speaker 1: I okay, fat for him?
Speaker 3: Now, I just never wear I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm just wear basketball shorts and sweatpants all the time, Matt, you know so yeah, and.
Speaker 1: My gut hangs over and then when I sit down, if there's a belt buckle, my fat just it just cuts into my.
Speaker 3: Pitches, It pinches it, it hurts. I used to be a belt buckle guy, back when like CCS was the thing and they had the skateboarding catalogs and they'd have all the cool little belt buckles. But yeah, no, not anymore. Really, what's up? What up?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Thank you mouth much.
Speaker 3: We're trying to figure out the syndicate meetup. We need to just yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to full meet up with everyone, but twenty twenty eight for the meetup is a bit of a ways out to meet up at the CSI location. I love you too, ms Pinzer. Yeah, it's we. I want to do something where we can like have a show publicly, but I want to have people.
Speaker 3: Also have another reason to come out, because people.
Speaker 10: Aren't just gonna fly just to watch our three dumbasses talk, right like, yeah, yeah, I mean with the flight, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: The CSI opening thing would be really cool.
Speaker 3: It would be to be able.
Speaker 7: To try, you know, like like actually get super good reference points and stuff like that, you know, like to be able to.
Speaker 2: Make more informed purchases and what and growth.
Speaker 3: Yep, that'd be a dream come true.
Speaker 1: That would be really cool.
Speaker 3: And there's so many of the guys out there that I want to see, you know, and all I could hope is they be willing to let a country boy like me into their.
Speaker 1: We got a couch, We got a couch. You're always welcome here. You'll fit in a Bakersfield just fine.
Speaker 5: I do chores, I help do you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ask Denali, he'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's out catching Marlon right now, or getting speared by an arapaima.
Speaker 3: A fucking Steve Irwin style. Yeah, yeah, no, who's that?
Speaker 1: It was the River Monsters guy he got had a heart attack or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just watched a fucking YouTube short of this dude.
Speaker 6: He was like, I don't even remember, like seven one hundred foot underwater dude and a swordfish literally just it didn't go into him.
Speaker 3: I think it is caught into his tank. Shit, But a swordfish just goes boom right into him. Do with the sword dude with the tip of it?
Speaker 1: The fuck?
Speaker 5: Could you freaking out? You know, darkest fuck under there? Could you imagine? Those guys got the biggest nads ever?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, a cave diving what the fuck? Yeah, people go missing doing that kind of shit. Shit. Don't freak me out much, Matt, But the cave diving shit, I'm a sick motherfucker. I watched these cave horror stories where they go down in there and they get Yeah, the fucking silt stuff gets tore up and they.
Speaker 1: Got to take their tanks off and like mover around and in front and do all kinds of crazy shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good. I splunked a few times, and I think I'm good on all that shit. Dude.
Speaker 1: You know the CSI event he we talked about earlier. He mentioned April of twenty twenty eight would be the opening. I don't know if it'll be sooner or later, but yeah, yeah, and Si is extremely huggable.
Speaker 3: He's uh, not much.
Speaker 1: Not much bigger than me. I mean maybe around now. I think we're we're competing on roundness ro tonness. But uh, yeah, he's good for hugs and kisses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll hug out motherfucker. I'll grab his penis. I'll stuck for half that guy all day.
Speaker 1: He's a freaky one. He's a freaky one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would love just to go, even if I didn't get to meet him, just to go out there and see the store and spend time with you and a couple other guys out there at Denali. You gotta show me the way that you guys get down out there. Take me to the cookie store. Maybe see Burner.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody usually shows up when when when the crew meets up to you, and and it's uh, it's always like a wizard round table. And then you know, if we get Chanel out there too, it's pretty magical. It is a magic place to be.
Speaker 3: It'd be great.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll get lucky and get some like Cali super russets on my clothes or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yeah we could. We could drop by No Nuts and get you some free russets and uh some other ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll go see go see him, say what's up?
Speaker 5: Never thought you should chuck out this way, did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: I'll go meet anybody out there. Be fun. That's fun. It's fun meeting up everybody at the lake. So I gotta fucking nose hair. I didn't snort anything, I promise, Yeah it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not the booger sugar, it's just boogers.
Speaker 5: I got nose hair, dude.
Speaker 3: That's where I hit like thirty five, and my nose hair started like getting six in long dog, What the fuck.
Speaker 1: Do you have weird long hairs growing on your ear lobes and ship?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pinser picks mine off for me because I'm not very aware when you were.
Speaker 3: Like eighty dog, we're gonna have hair like that long and shit coming off our egers our balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm already there, right there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know if I'll check your balls out when your hair and stuff, when we see each other.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Older, the older we get, the more our balls hang, the more often you gotta wash them.
Speaker 3: Motherfuckers. I need, I need, I need gravity's help really in that whole area. Just give me, you know, a few inches or centimeter or something.
Speaker 1: I could use it. Man. Yeah, yeah, I'll trade you off for ball size for Dick's size.
Speaker 3: Then we'll be all right, all right, Yeah, deal.
Speaker 5: Everybody's channels and stuff are getting deleted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not even just weed. There's tech people. The dude with the Lego ship, he's been having trouble for years with YouTube. YouTube, and now they have the what do they call it? The Kids Act. They just are pushing through. It's about to get a lot crazier because they're making people like sending their eyes IDs to even watch to prove that they're over eighteen now. And yeah, and I get it. I know. I don't want kids to be fucked with online. I get all of that. And I agree, like there's a lot of perverts online. They should all go do bad stuff to themselves. But the solution of just invading every adults privacy knowing what messages are going back where these people are located. Just guys talking about weed when it's obviously adults like that kind of stuff is not is not acceptable. And I thought this was the free Speech Administration rumble. Maybe some of the rumble guys that are that are normal to rumble can tell me where I'm wrong about this, But I thought we were supposed to be anti war, free speech all that shit, So I don't know where we're at.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, like what Pinzer just said, like they don't know exactly who I am right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they.
Speaker 7: They very much know your at least your demographic, yes, because that's how they fucking sell you ads that are shit that you think about, you know, like they're scary good at.
Speaker 2: That they know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's made me rethink ever putting my face online, like I didn't you know, I don't know, but I talked about this before, I think on another another podcast when people were asked about my history and how I started all this, and I was so used to people shit talking me on the forums and I was always banned from forums. So it's not like I could go on the forum and defend myself, and I never wanted to go on different names and sneak on there, and like, I like having my name be there. Maybe it's an ego thing, but I want people to know who's speaking and where it's coming from. And I don't want it to be a pseudonym. People know who I am by my name, right. So I never could respond real well on any of that stuff. So I thought, Okay, well, the only thing I can do is go on Instagram live and let people ask me questions about breeding and my strains live and see see what happens, Like, let people see that that it's not just me going and looking in a book or searching online and trying to you know, write notes or backread shit like this is in my brain. And I also felt like every other breaeder, if I can do this because I'm not very smart, every other breeder and seed maker should be able to do it too, And that's how we ended up here. But now my face is fully associated with that. I don't love that.
Speaker 3: I don't give a shit if I don't care anymore. Yeah, I'm just doing my dad shit now, dude, you know I don't know, I think about you like that too. But then I was like, you know, at some point here soon like they'll have cameras everywhere, our faces will be everywhere anyway, So it's like, yeah, if they really will care about this or wanted something, wanted you or get you in trouble, you can jrgre get you, you know, just say yeah, shit, it's crazy, bro, Like we've talked about this before. But I set up a website and within like it was like less than a day, Dude, they had already canceled like credit card options and everything for me, and like, you know, I don't give a ship really because isn't the Black volume too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that too sucks.
Speaker 3: I didn't really care because it's like we've talked about million times, there's no money really for your like little at home grower dude really like seeds stuff like that. So it's like I never thought much of it anyways. But it's just a bummer because you know, like I never in my mind would thought or imagine could imagine that I'd have a fan or something or somebody that likes what I do. So like, you know, I think to myself, like, man if I could give them a shirt or something that'd be cool, but or seeds or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: It can't do it, guys. They don't want to have no fun anymore. And that's what I'm about. You know that I want to have fun, man, That's what it's all about. I never thought in a million years I'll be able to be on a cannabis YouTube show with people that look up to or my friends and cannabis I've made as I go on my little journey, and it's been fucking cool as shit, so I'm thankful for that. But yeah, it fuck YouTube and them.
Speaker 1: You could you could now this this is an option. Go borrow money from under Canopy, don't buy their lights, go invest in Trump meme coins and I'm pretty sure you'll be Okay, I'm about to invest in this shit right here, dude.
Speaker 3: What is that pure cane sugar root beer?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I as I got one of these things on I don't know if you could see it. Finally got one of those that is a monitor for sugar stuck into my arm through a needle permanently so I can take it on my phone. Well not really. I have to change it every two weeks.
Speaker 7: But yeah, did they give you the hardcap cover and tag aderm to put over it? No, you should get it. It really really helps in keeping those things in. Yeah, getting messed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they it's it is kind of shifty at times, it'll disconnect the sensors like, oh fuck you, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: But so far, so good.
Speaker 1: I've accidentally like smacked it against things in the thedhest is really good. It's hard to take off. But yeah, they don't give me any of that stuff with it. I had to fight for it, and in fact, like they they insisted on putting me on GLP one stuff first, and it just felt like chs Like it was just nasty. It made you made me feel like a pregnant woman. So I was like, I didn't want this stuff, just give me regular insulin. And once I got on regular insulin then they were able to give me this. I'm like, well, fuck, that would have been nice to have either way. Why do I have to be Yeah? So, but yeah, it's it's weird. It doesn't actually doesn't even hurt. Getting old sucks, Yeah, it does, especially when you treat your body like ship your whole young age.
Speaker 5: As long as my dog's still working, I'm all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you'll get there too, son.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll get just get in and went to Texas guys down there and get the glow dot col.
Speaker 1: You already you already got a baby. You're done. You're done with sex now, Bro, already done.
Speaker 3: Surprised, Bro, you would be surprised.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you it's been Uh it's flowing like wine.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I've said, where do I go? Where the it flows like wine? And I'm there, I'm in. I'm like I'm in Vegas. Brother, Oh yeah, constantly hitting the jackpot.
Speaker 1: Wait till the baby's here, hey here, then you're gonna say, well, what happened to Vegas?
Speaker 3: I'm a gene Matt.
Speaker 5: I've already made negotiations and deals prior to the.
Speaker 1: Smart sign stuff. I want to know what's you know?
Speaker 3: You gotta I've already made deals, I got tokens lined up, I've done favors, I've done shorts.
Speaker 5: So two months have just not stopped. Uh what's a nice way to say this?
Speaker 3: Uh? You know fun tale? Yeah you will. Dan knows what I'm talking about. Damn is that true? You know farmer, farmer, dandels what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I think if you use under canopy under your canopy, oh yeah, help might help a little bit. Dude.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna you're gonna. You guys are gonna lose your mind when I pull get under canopy, get some under canopy lights and I start pulling six pounds autos per light.
Speaker 5: Guys, I'm tinking see my goals.
Speaker 3: And I want you.
Speaker 1: I want to see how you do it with zero percent APR and zero percent interest forever. That sounds like an amazing deal, right for all the money and never staying back.
Speaker 3: Sending under my kids. Hey, yeah, fuck it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, little fucker's handle this debt.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: We'll just get in and claim bankruptcy instantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, start a core.
Speaker 3: That's wild that you know that people are doing that.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's that's the rich man's deal. Start a corporation, take out all kinds of loans, and then file bankruptcy in your corporation, shooting like a person, and it doesn't go against you.
Speaker 3: I just can't be people would get like, go take loans out there. I mean, I guess if you have a facility or whatever. But my average Joe, Like, I mean taking out a loan to get a bunch of under canopy lightings kind of wild, Yes, to.
Speaker 2: Get one point six extra pounds.
Speaker 3: Yes, just get more tents and lights at that point, right, Yeah, throw out or whatever, hydro, do whatever you like, just do anything but that. But yeah, bigger, pot size, bigger, but just just for ships and goos. I'll pick one up and I'll run one and and just see what see what happens.
Speaker 1: Man, it should be sponsorous with the mount We've talked about them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we've tried. Absolutely, maybe trying. I don't know if that's a good idea. Reach out and reach around.
Speaker 1: You'll be blaming us, and I'll be like, no, I'm blaming no nuts. Matt. My friend just popped a pack of silly Bastard make the pick ass via muff any advice for or interesting info on that line. So I'll tell you how that line came about. There was a pack from an old asshole called Subterfuge, and it was based on the Aussi Bastard cannabis line. Right.
Speaker 3: So I was growing somehout back just to check it out, and one.
Speaker 1: Was next to I was doing I had a creamy punch mail going off right, so I was letting the creamy punch mail hit the subterfuge. However, the subterfuge decided to herm and also hit some of the creamy punch on one side of the plant. So silly bastard is a silly bastard. It's got some creamy punch in it. It's got uh some of the so that silver pearl blue bonnet and uh uh, let's go punchy blueestert which is banana punch and blue bonnet. So it's got a lot of blue bonnet in it. However, because it's a silly bastard, some of the bastards came through and there's some s ones in there of the subterfuge, and and that's what we call uh cross contamination. And that's why it's so what it is. You know, it was quite given away and affordable.
Speaker 3: I mean you look into some of those ABC I didn't use the subject. I do have those subs arefuge what is it like F three or something, I can't even remember what maybe F fours. I do have some of those from h and HIL I got a long time ago, but and ran those, but I did actually hit some matt Elites.
Speaker 5: Mobile one res or Mobile one.
Speaker 3: I think it was to uh mail a couple of males to some ABC autos actually, which you know there autos or whatever, but uh uh. And then I did another one maybe it was the Blue the the I X. I think even hit some to those. I've ran a couple of those couple of times, just I didn't really care much about those. I just got those the leaf and I just would throw them in there with when I do other ship, just just to fuck around with one day. But I do need to run those going to see if they carried through and just just see what's up with the It's interesting. It's just a lot of that stuff's bump dude, like obviously, like especially if it's autoster.
Speaker 1: It's alter pineling that the Scepter refuge didn't auto flower. But like in this situation with the silly bastard, if he didn't get any ABC looks, it means he didn't get any of the cross contamination pollination on itself, which means he's got to take it to F two do selections to be able to see the A recessive traits. But some people did have some of the pollen contamination where S one's happened. Uh So some people were getting like especially in the creamy punch line, that's that I that I was expecting to be F two's that's where a lot of the like half the plant on one side got dusted by some magical ABC nuts.
Speaker 3: And one thing that we.
Speaker 1: Learned that that that we really when I say we a few other breeders that that I discussed a lot of stuff with was that when a plant with recessive genetics, like something that needs to go to F two or F three usually to see those traits, when you reverse it, you skip through a few generations and it will show up in the first generation, not one hundred percent, but it will show up. And and the first time we had seen that, so yeah, I thought that was that was kind of mind blowing. And it took a while for us to wrap our heads around it because we had been told by the subterfuge guy that that wasn't possible. And then when we did it, talked to the subterfuge guy and he's like, you're I'm not gonna talk to you for a fucking year for asking me this question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that that you can get that. You can get other other things in there besides sir penal.
Speaker 3: And I was getting a lot of like kind of like grapey flavors on those Auto ones versions of them for sure, Like.
Speaker 1: There was just like thirty things into those motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, Uh. The old man that made the subterfuge, it was like it was originally it was he got packs of the flow ABC, so it started out his flow ABC and I think he added some like Calio in there, and then he's he pulled the the Mendo sine away, like the like the mean Gene way where you just keep crossing forward and keep adding more ship in right, and instead of stabilizing anything, it's uh, you're getting just random variants of everything. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some of those ABC's, especially that subject of huge ones there, they.
Speaker 1: Take forever to flower out. Yeah. They You would think they'd be squatted because there's squat little bushes. You think they would be like at fast afghanis and they're not.
Speaker 5: The auto is like the auto version of it.
Speaker 3: They some of them are faster, but most of them are still a lot longer than even like your average auto or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think there's even like gorilla glue in that ship too, and like all kinds of.
Speaker 5: Ship that's wild. Yeah, that's wild. I didn't know all that.
Speaker 1: I thought. I didn't realize that crossing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I didn't realize he'd been work that much like that. Wow, okay, well yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Mean hybridized, I think, yeah, better, yeah, hybridized yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And and then he did actually take them a few generations so that they showed up reliably. But yeah, they it's it's my brain can't understand, and it's just my preference because I know there are people that want to have lines with lots of variation. I don't like a lot of variation in my lines. I like to be able to say it's gonna be like this, this is what it's gonna look like, this is what it's gonna smell like, this is what you should expect, and people be able to rely on that. When you have lots of variation in the line, you can't not predict that kind of stuff and tell people that. But people tend to do that ship anyways and say, oh, yeah, there's only three fenos in this line, and it's gonna be like this. It's gonna be like the mom it's gonna be like the dad, or it's gonna be like the mom and dad, and that's just not how shit works. Matt.
Speaker 3: I really like what I like to do, Matt, you know on my website or sorry, I can't talk about that. What I like to do is put a section you know Safari. Uh you know what was it? My excursion Safari excursion Hunt. This is so fun, guys, these these uh how you say this?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get some trouble.
Speaker 3: These packs, they're meant to exploor. You're not going to any.
Speaker 5: Kind of consistency.
Speaker 3: But this is cool, guys, you really want.
Speaker 1: That was actually that was actually a subcool something that Subcool pushed very hard when he was alive. He said, real breeding is variation. You want to see a lot of variation and real breeding which meant making one off crosses. I I my brain can't handle that.
Speaker 3: I want to be able to predict that point. Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It is to me that is poland chucking. But it's in Mendocino. Each year, the guys would make new seeds by bringing in new clones, and then use pollen, more seeds and new plone, next pollen, new clone, next, Pallen. Look at any of me Jean's lines and you'll see what I mean. There's like and if you try to like look at the tree, not just the names, look at what's under the names, and how many strains are under the at for each section. And that's not even talking ship because it's it's a very common thing in in in Mendocino and humble that that that Trinity County, all those places where that was how it's done and and that's how they did it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Nick asked auto flower jeans and silly b Nobody somebody's taken what I'm talking about is an is an auto flower version of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was an auto flower version of silly Bastard or not silly Bastard of Subterfuge. I did not grow the auto flower version of sub.
Speaker 5: Which purple bastard ABC purple grape Bastard. I forget what it was called.
Speaker 3: The actual pack that a pop, but but it had like a great b kind of vibe or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 9: Sorry, well, how about you describe like the actually the weirdness of ABC stuff like, because that's why it's called subterfuge and all of that because I don't know if everyone.
Speaker 7: No, that's a good point, is what we're talking about when we're you know these things that we know exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Me see if I can let me see see aster cannabis, I mean bring it up? Oh yeah, some on edge.
Speaker 3: It's somebody mentioned earlier the TK, the es I one across to the TK. That would be cool.
Speaker 1: Here we go, let me see if I can bring this up.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there somebody in the discord that was grown out a bunch of that ship maybe see stuff? I forget. They offered me some seeds at one point, but I's never follow through or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's see is this is it up on the screen yet at just age?
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: It looks like okay, first, the texture is like ivy in the first place, and it it is it's called subterfuge because it just didn't really it doesn't stand out as cannabis. It it is kind of skunky smelling on its own, and Duckfutt does the same thing. But once it's in flower, it's a whole other situation. You're seeing buds and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it doesn't have the characteristic leaf exactly everyone sees in their head when they think of it.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's like an ivy plant mixed with cannabis.
Speaker 3: It's very fucking weird.
Speaker 1: It is a very very weird trait and it's one of those things that Mark Emery sold some out of cannabis Canada. I want to say. It was called at the time a magazine of the Flow ABC Hybrid and there were only so many packs available. And then for a good i don't know, twenty five thirty years, nobody had these and someone really went and bound the good source for them in Australia. Despite some of our friends flying out there twice trying to do it over the years, one guy went and found them and got them there. They yeah, so they are available.
Speaker 3: That would have been so fun to go track something like down just yeah, yeah, that's it's.
Speaker 1: That would be amazing to have money and time to be able to do shit like that.
Speaker 5: Especially heading down there.
Speaker 3: Man down there with the boys would oh yes, shut out. You know.
Speaker 1: CSI is really stoked about the Bastard biscuits. He's he he likes how the cookies combined with the the ABC And I've seen some pictures and it is. It is gorgeous looking plants. Obviously, the cookies is a beautiful plant. About the nicest thing I could say about is how beautiful it is, the amount of cochious resin production, and how combined with ABC it brings in density, shortens the flower time, all kinds of good traits. So yeah, I never fucked a freak show because the guys who brought Freak Show to the table were fucking weirdos and cannabis research.
Speaker 3: I want to say.
Speaker 1: His name was was like for a name like that, and and presenting himself as like a lab type guy. I you know, I asked him some hard questions and instantly it was like locked, you know. And and I don't really get along with people like that. But I have heard good things about Freak Show. It has it has some pretty cool terps. They initially said that they listed the strained backwards based on the parents and said that the father brought the traits and they listed it. I want to say, they said it was whatever cross or big sar Holy Cross or Holy banana across the banana o g something rather, and they had the parents backwards. So when they said that the father brought the traits people went and got those. Yeah you clause a Super that's exactly. Super is one of the biggest dumb asses to ever exactly in the history of cannabis. It really is. And and that's not just me saying that, that's the court saying that, with him and his family being charged for fraud and all kinds of crazy shit.
Speaker 3: I never fucked with the freak show. Yeah, was that the fake caps guy?
Speaker 2: Is that the same guy?
Speaker 1: No, Super Kawai is the guy who's who's said that his dad did something for Neville. He called his dad super Bob, which was total bullshit. There was no super Bob doing anything with Neville. And then he said claimed Crippy, that he created Crippy, which created o G like and this is a kid. This is a kid to me, like just an asshole, just a lying asshole. Like and the same reason that our YouTube got deleted because I say things like that, yeah six months, yeah, six months, six months tops.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's one of those guys that just I don't know. There there are people that are certain types of personalities in cannabis. And it's not just him, like, there are several people like him, that do the same move and use those same kind of marketing traits. And it's not the first time you're going to see it's not the last time you're going to see it. But again, like the Freak Show is a real thing. It was special to find they did isolate it, and I'll give them credit for that, and it and and apparently it has great terps and and the very Freak is supposed to be very good.
Speaker 5: Whatever we're uh, well, we can't talk about.
Speaker 2: I think looks pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah a CSI just say CSI very interested in CSI.
Speaker 3: Is there is there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure. I don't know if they're on the I don't know if they're up, but yes, track them down for me, man, Yeah, if you want some, we can get some. We can get some. I don't know. If Can of Research wants me touching any of them.
Speaker 5: Tell them, tell them to slot a few of them Z seeds in there.
Speaker 1: Album. Loan for some Z seeds, don't you You never asked for any of the original Z anythings that I got the original I never asked for Z dog.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to Z. I was just kidding. I want to Z I gotta do z. I run. I did run some of that stuff, the dose stuff, I think I got liked some some of the cute stuff. I don't know. I'm just too busy. There was good ship in it, now, man, that's all I want.
Speaker 1: That twisted yours while saying it it's fucking done.
Speaker 3: Mohoe is all I know. Oh my god, why do people work with gm O more man two?
Speaker 1: Long a flower for them? And that's why I crossed it to blue bonnet, right, That's why it was in the mixture of shorter flowering time bring it on and and really it's it's another one of those that it's it. It tends to overtake the blueberry. But people can find berry gmo in there too.
Speaker 2: What was the name of that line, the stream? Oh ship?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did grow that, dude, I need grow that one.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's left of it.
Speaker 1: I don't have it again. I gave, I gave it all away early on.
Speaker 3: I just I still need to get some diesel stuff from you. I I got plenty of that still, some of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did a few runs of that, and I did I did a few runs of the sour bonnet too, but I mean which I forgot, like a blue sour. But yeah there's again. Early on I was giving those away as freebie packs. Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 7: I still got Chucky's cut of that one. I'm about to flip it again.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping it was the right one.
Speaker 7: It's pretty sour and it's pretty like and easy to come in.
Speaker 5: Like stretched stay short because.
Speaker 2: No, no, it did not stretch.
Speaker 3: Damn, you got the wrong one then, I mean that one, that that one was the other one I kept that. It was more short, squat, really pretty nugs, kind of not be looking ship like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just it didn't.
Speaker 7: It didn't really stretch at hardly at all. But it came like I grew.
Speaker 2: It next to e c SD and it.
Speaker 7: It was definitely a lot easier to like come in nice smoke.
Speaker 3: Damn, that makes me feel bad. Then I need to pop some more, find a better one and make that.
Speaker 1: Right with you and make a bunch while you're at it, Please make some what F twos?
Speaker 3: F twos? You need something?
Speaker 10: Yeah, maybe line's almost gone, all right? Well yeah, well I got done.
Speaker 1: Yeah it needs to be done. Throw East Coast and stuff from there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I got East Coast and some deep getting close to closer to me and done. I really ramped it up this time. Like I said, if I if I didn't get it right this time, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wrong.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been saying on the show quite a bit, talking when we talk about bract size related to seed size. And I was talking with I can't remember, I was talking with Maythan, was talking with Muff and a DM earlier, and I was explaining that sour I mean, it wasn't I don't remember it with someone probably Muff. I was talking about brack size and when it comes to sour and diesel, they have extremely big bracts. No, it was my friend Robert, big bracs, but they do always have tiny seeds. It's the weirdest fucking thing. And it's the only time I've seen brack size not relate to seed size. Sour tends to produce tiny seeds or not big huge stripe beans. You know, diesel super stunk make small seeds, but it has big bracts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the shore makes like popcorn kernels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the seeds out.
Speaker 1: Of shore are huge.
Speaker 3: Kim in ninety one always makes giants seeds for me. When I made some stuff with some of it's before I had a cut, you know, I made some with Caleb's some of the csis. I made a kept a few out of a few packs and that I liked. That didn't show any kind of They just grew really well, stayed really healthy all the way through. And I grew those a little bit for until I got the cut, and then I dropped those. But yeah, they would always produce, and they would really hard to uh get them to look right, I wasn't giving them enough calcium or cow mag or something.
Speaker 5: But I also drank it, you yeah, nitrogen and something.
Speaker 3: But now I grow totally different now, you know, you know I get and in two years you change a lot. If you spend a lot of time around other people that grow, and if you care about trying to be the better or learn or maybe find out that the way you were already doing was better. You know, you don't know until you try or in different environments. And you know, moving up north, that's like taught me so much, dude, just about yeah, growing, man, It's wild how different it is just moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're even moving from San Diego indoor to Bakersfield indoor and outdoor, it's totally different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you almost need a full year at least to kind of learn, you know, a year and a half or so to figure it out. Really, I feel like into runs. Yeah, you ever have one of those rooms or or whatever the tents, maybe it just does better than all of them, even though everything is.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, dude, I got yes.
Speaker 3: I got my eight by just crushes, dude, I don't understand. This's just something about that tent, same line of light, angles of light, I don't know, at an airflow. Maybe maybe your aura in that.
Speaker 1: Tent, this big dicky energy I guess.
Speaker 3: Already actually performed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have.
Speaker 3: No problems ever in certain rooms or whatever.
Speaker 5: It's kind of wild how that works out, even though you can visibly see your.
Speaker 3: You know, where everything's at, your tempts and your humidity and everything, and everything's cool. But it's just you know, perforry about earthquake. Earthquake?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: You white people are dumb?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, pretty much read the room. I love it. It's the first time I think I said that fully. What's the difference between blue bonnet and he meant the IX see uh in cross. So blue Bonnet was a line made by Texas resident company, a guy named lone Star. Now that line in itself reminds me more of a the DJ short Blueberry selected. Oh, it's so hard to explain to people DJ shorts blueberry versus blue bonnet unless people have grown DJ shorts blueberry and have gone through many packs, saw the horrible germination rate and constantly got stuff that tasted or it was real funky butt smelling and maybe with whiteberry, whereas blue bonnet was more like a a already selected for just pure blueberry and cross to some sort of outcross to some sort of Afghani, so it wasn't in bread and just kind of a piece of shit plant. Now the blue in Cross. I took an old pack of DJ shortz Blueberry because the one thing about DJ shorts Blueberry that everybody loved and Wyatt moved so so nice and so fast. And why back then when DJ sold those things, why he was able to charge so much is because it looks well. Blue bonnet has its own look, has the weird nipple tops like it's hard to explain, like a baby bottle nipple. Yeah, yeah, it's weird looking.
Speaker 3: I keep saying, I need to run some more.
Speaker 1: I hit.
Speaker 3: I like to hit some hit some of the few things I like, dude, just to I know, you say, like a lot of the things like sour for example, you've already made that one and stuff.
Speaker 5: But it's hard to carry over on some stuff.
Speaker 3: But I like to just fuck with it a little bit. I love them.
Speaker 1: They're so nice. On the experts in particular, it's really nice.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a bad plant out of those that all pretty much performed the same. A little sensitive to nitrogen and stuff.
Speaker 1: I feel, Yeah, of course, that's all.
Speaker 3: So worth it though. Yeah, I love the It's that's good. Just there's certain weeds that you can just put it in a jar and crack open. Just a smell, dude, Yeah, as a like a fucking cologne or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's addictive like that.
Speaker 3: So good anyways, I love it, dude. There's something uh something about that. I messed with a couple of plants. I got some strawberry turps going on, dude, and it's nice. That's how strawberry cream was. It was just an addictive smell and loved it. Worked with it for a long time.
Speaker 1: So the I X the difference is going to be that I crossed DJ Shorts Blueberry back into it because I wanted the look of DJ Shorts Blueberry because that's what I grew up looking at the pictures of. But I always hope that it would accompany with all blueberry turps, that look with the blueberry turps, and that is exactly what blueberry and crosses the look of DJ Shorts Blueberry with actual blueberry turps and not the butthole part. And what's up Cody again? Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Cody is a man I've watched.
Speaker 1: I've watched. I watched Cody grows as a young man into a man and and uh yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: From DAPs to slaps to DAPs.
Speaker 3: I love the Cody. He's a good guy. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I think our first the first time we met up, I think I don't remember if I gave him banana, tai weed, bananay seeds, something. I don't remember. It was something, but it was a local dude. And I'm like, I'm gonna lace this motherfucker up because he was you gotta be growing. My ship. Ship needs to go.
Speaker 3: I'm the opposite I'm I don't grow my ship. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: I know this question is played out, but can someone set me straight? What does O G stand for?
Speaker 3: OG?
Speaker 1: Originally god on God grown? No, Yeah, the Ocean girl one always killed me. It's like, who's growing in the ocean?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: That's still thing out here on podcast today?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, smart and final.
Speaker 7: Yeah O G.
Speaker 1: O G just stands for because at the time, so many people we're using the name cush.
Speaker 3: For different things.
Speaker 1: OG had already it was called cush and it was already picking up, but then a lot of other things were called cush. There was also a purple cush and yeah, to to make it stand out. After a few years of it being around, people would be like, yeah, I got that cush. Oh is it that O G cush? Or is it that cush?
Speaker 3: You know? Is it the other cush? It's that O G cush.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of how it it happened. We're a bunch of Mexicans out here in California, and that's how we.
Speaker 3: Talk homes it. Josh kills me.
Speaker 1: Bro Oh my god. Oh I hate him so much. I can't wait to see him get stuck. And I.
Speaker 3: Love I mean, I love the that character. It reminds me of I wish other people would do it is my thing. But yes, yes, wrestling, yes, and I used to love we're talking about.
Speaker 1: But it did come out to the fucking the whole Cogan theme song at the at the event, which was funny as hell to watch the whole orchestra play I Am a real American and then the guys singing fight for the right.
Speaker 3: So actually I like this stuff leading up to the fight, Like I'm seeing Alex Perreira in.
Speaker 6: The oh yeah, yeah, I thought that was funny, and like, yeah, anything.
Speaker 1: He does, he does do funny. Ship. I think a lot of people got really pissed about the Michelle Obama comment. I don't really care about Obama nothing. I don't give a ship either way. But but this is a woman we're talking about. I have some respect for a woman. And that's the very he's like colin her fucking man saying she has a dick, and it was doing it to get the orange fucking clown's favor on the side of the Yeah. The guy who spread that and that that to me is just like okay, so you're fucking racist, white trash cool that your your character and gimmick is no longer funny to me. For racist trash, I'd rather put my boot on your neck. Then that's where it ends. And up until then it was funny. And then when someone goes racist, I don't find it funny. I I but I was in punk rock street gangs, and racism wasn't funny because we dealt with real racism. And those guys carried fucking machetes and fucking screwdrivers and drills for people's knees and stupid ship. Yeah. Now we have the smilies they had, they had farm equipment. Yeah, white bullet and that one dude. I'll even get political here for one second, just so everybody can hear it from me. There is a guy in Main running on the I don't know Democrat party ticket that had a totein cop tattooed on his chest. Now a lot of people don't realize this, but if you were in punk rock or what we would call like the traditional skinhead gangs versus white power skinhead gangs, the traditional skinheads were very anti racist. A lot of us were also called sharps, which was a very specific sect of that gang that was violently anti racist. A totein cop was a symbol that the Nazis, specifically Hitler's henchmen, would wear, and it was a specific skull with crossbones and it looked a certain way. This Democrat had that tattooed on his chest and he had there was pictures of him partying out with the shirt off, going like hey, and then so people asked him about it and he pretended that, oh, I didn't know that that's what that meant. And then he got it covered over with the Celtic not, which is another Nazi fucking And so Democrats, I don't care.
Speaker 3: If you're a Republican. Democrats, don't vote.
Speaker 1: Nazis in please. They come in off the straps. And it doesn't matter what they call themselves Nazis or Nazis. There are certain things that are only identifiable if you fuck around with street games like that, and that was very identifiable. And I see people that are far left giving this guy at the time of day, and it's I understand that they didn't live that same life or understand what those symbols mean. But don't give money. Don't listen to everyone politicians or assholes, all of them.
Speaker 3: Fuck them all. If you guys want to give to my money, hook you boyhood. But they're like two great, what the hell, Jesus, very expensive people say, bild your own. I know, I got too busy to Bill Mongas. I wish I got the wife's got a millionaire. Things got me the building, dude, NonStop.
Speaker 1: There you go, Mike the pick sharps. Yes, that was very heavy and involved with sharp I guess. And nowadays nobody can say whether they are or aren't because it's actually like they've made certain things illegal. And yeah, it's kind of weird, kind of fucked up. But yeah, Cody said, banana tie and black shirt was black shirt, trying to remember what that even was. I remember doing it and it was with I think that was sunset shirt. It was a seat that I gave in again, clockwork corns flower juicy fruit was a great white buffalo and you made it. Oh yeah with the banana tie that had the juicy fruit tying it. Right. But yeah, coming on rumble and calling out Nazis is something that that makes my my ball swell.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's all it's all new to me. I don't know anything about you when you sometimes that stuff you use you guys talk about I don't even know if you're speaking English, what do you say a cornpipe tattoo? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yes, totn cop. Now, now there's a band, there's an old, an old goth punk band called Death in June that used the totn Cops of their symbol and it was used ironically, kind of like said Vicious would wear the swastika. Ironically he wasn't a Nazi. But had the guy been smart enough to say, oh, I'm just a big Death in June fan, I would have been like, oh, hey, he knows his punk rock. But he was like, I don't know what this means. Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, I don't like Nazis, I don't like racism.
Speaker 5: I don't know culture or had culture stuff. Yeah, I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing most people wouldn't. Most people wouldn't.
Speaker 6: And I watched square Man on the TV also known as SpongeBob mostly.
Speaker 3: You know, I really like my focus is big breasts and SpongeBob.
Speaker 1: And did he ever wear boots and boots and suspenders or braces as we call them.
Speaker 5: We're thinking about New Drip. Lady got this from a like a yard.
Speaker 3: I thought this was cool. It was a tight I need to get some better clothes, man. I was still wearing like Walmart clothes I've had for like ten years. I was go to like by a pack, like playing two shirts, you know, one like.
Speaker 1: This my when I got my eye surgery done. The eye surgeon he was like, Damn, that's.
Speaker 3: Hot, bro, what is that ship?
Speaker 1: Guys? Two guys would be It might be two guys with titties. You never know.
Speaker 3: I can tell about that religion shirts.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: People were looks mack, so maybe they did this job.
Speaker 1: I got it so anyway, Yes, I mean, you know, I listened to Bad Religion. It made me smarter as a young man, and it will make you smart if you listen to them as well. Go grab some of their old albums with some of the most brilliant lyrics ever written. And it was all written, I mean, not all of it was. They're still writing new songs, but back in their eighty nineteen eighty to nineteen eighty five, to be a punk band and to be that highly educated on on all politicians wanting to destroy the middle class, that's pretty advanced for small young teenagers understanding what.
Speaker 3: Was actually going on in society and what has.
Speaker 1: Happened because we don't have one really one man working, going to work, the wife at home, you know, doing raising a kid, one family. It's not that anymore. You can't do that very hard.
Speaker 3: Takes two to make it. Yeah, it's hard nowadays. Guys. You can't buy a pack of gum for five dollars. Crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: The cheapest burgers here are like eight bucks at the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's while the hospital cafeteria. Eight bucks aren't even bad product anymore.
Speaker 1: Down there, it's crazy. Pizzas are even worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't really eat out anymore. I make most of my food nowadays. Occasionally we'll get like some pizza or something, but a lot of times, even when she feels like making dough, we'll.
Speaker 5: Just make pizza at home, dude, like from scratch. So that's a process.
Speaker 3: So you know, yeah, I let you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a few days, but it's worth it, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, trying to eat it home nowadays, dude, I'm being going so I'm don't eat yogurts man, you the Greek yogurt dog. I know, we talked about it.
Speaker 1: I like I like the wheeze, but I can't eat them so much anymore because of all the sugar. But the Greek yogurts I need to get into. My lady's been trying to push me in the zero sugar yogurts.
Speaker 3: Do maybe this one they got?
Speaker 1: These are delicious monnies. Yeah, yeah, that's that's supposed to be good.
Speaker 3: Ship. I go crazy. I gotta I forget throats and bananas and strawberries and stuff, and I make like a little. I use this as the base.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: When I make up a little, I know I've got you know I'm getting get my vibes on, guys.
Speaker 1: You know I'm appreciate. I get your es on.
Speaker 3: Dad. I might do some yoga here soon. You chucks up myself.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's crew.
Speaker 3: Have you knocked anyone up lately?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not. I literally can't knock anyone up.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Well, that's good.
Speaker 2: I got my snips.
Speaker 3: I'm having like twenty yeah hurt.
Speaker 2: Uh the dude, So the second side are really bad.
Speaker 4: And she didn't.
Speaker 2: She didn't wait until yeah, like not all the way.
Speaker 7: So I was like, pain not pressure, Pain not pressure, and she was like, oh Ship, and stopped yeah, you man, just fucking for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He Screw described to me in detail once and he said it was like a piano cord snappy.
Speaker 7: It was the second side was very intense, and she said that's normal because like after the first side of your body fucking in tenses up.
Speaker 3: You know, I owe you for having a kid, because back in the day when we first got together, we weren't into having kids. And she's like, you know, when you're gonna get snipped so we can have more fun in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: Touch shit?
Speaker 3: And I said probably mom.
Speaker 1: You said mom never, I'll never, Mom. I just want my balls to beat there. He took my skin, what like, yeah, what do you want from me?
Speaker 7: Okay, they didn't take anything out, Like I still have malls, you know what I'm saying, Like they're still there.
Speaker 1: There's little.
Speaker 3: Produced Okay, but I would say shit like yeah maybe, but you know, my friend Screw he said, like I told her like a piano course snapping, and then she'd say yeah, I say we're not doing it.
Speaker 5: I'd say, I'd say ship like anyways, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I got it done at the VA hospital.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 7: I gone to one of those like dad clinics, where they're like, oh, come on your lunch break one of those places. Yeah, I probably would have had a different experience because I see other people who have a different experience too.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: And then ones like tend to have the either cheaper or like you know, state run option.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like behind Hearty's or something.
Speaker 5: Prophecy.
Speaker 2: When I had to do uh, the.
Speaker 7: Testing they had me, I was essentially just jerking off in a supply closet.
Speaker 1: In that moment.
Speaker 3: What did you feel in that moment?
Speaker 1: Was your shame?
Speaker 3: Were you proud?
Speaker 2: It was super weird.
Speaker 1: Did they have a selection of videos or mags?
Speaker 2: There was none of that. No, Like I was literally there. It was fairy.
Speaker 7: There was like it was a fucking storage closet. There was fucking toilet like stack of toilet paper, and you know, like like the ship that for the office, and I'm just trying to jerk off in their square so I can go home.
Speaker 1: How long did it take?
Speaker 7: Oh, it took a little bit, you know, getting into gritty detail.
Speaker 1: It was weird. It happened.
Speaker 7: I almost missed the cup because I'm not used to you know, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Was you're not used to shooting up on your you know, it was weird.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm glad I got it done and all of that, you know, but sorry, yeah, make the big afeel you there? Oh what I talk like this?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of castrati? You know about this? This is a thing to me.
Speaker 3: Again, it is foreign.
Speaker 1: It's Italian and it was they would take young men that were in the church and they would it was it was like a Rome Italy the Catholic Church, and they would snip young men, really young ung so they would keep the hormones would stop growing. And they would sing really you know, like super creepy falsetto. But it was their natural voice.
Speaker 3: And there's uh.
Speaker 1: They were called castrati and it was not soprano. It was CASTRADI was like the next level of creepiness that you can do.
Speaker 3: And states should bond together and we sue the hell out of the government for our foreskins.
Speaker 1: They sell them. And I want my I want my cut man.
Speaker 3: How about I supposed to look at my wife at night and tell her I'm a motherfucking gee man.
Speaker 1: If you haven't chewed on it a little bit, how.
Speaker 3: I coming in is cutting off and I don't do nothing about it. I don't run a drill autumn or nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, now were you a late late cut? Well, well I'm not.
Speaker 1: Well, this is rumble, So yeah, it depends maybe maybe little later than baby, I'm just gonna say maybe. Yeah. I would be fucking crying. That the scariest moment of my life. I'm selling it, Matt, and I want my cut.
Speaker 3: They were saying this, it's two thousand dollars back in the nineties, Matt, do you know what inflation? That's like what like ten and ten grand? Now for at least that's under canopy lighting, and that is a good way. All right, guys, if you want your underpee cannon by lighting, don't take.
Speaker 1: Out a loan. Let's do what must be done. You know, hey, go sell your foreskind you want let's get it back.
Speaker 3: You want it back.
Speaker 1: You have to want the physical thing back as it's all drivel and I want I want money too, Matt.
Speaker 5: Because I fell emotionally damaged.
Speaker 1: Got girth.
Speaker 3: I've probably lost relationships because of lack of girth. Yeap, So there's gotta be you can see it. You know we're coming your well yeah, yeah, perspective.
Speaker 2: People sued their doctors in one.
Speaker 1: Bomb.
Speaker 3: This is a loss coming for you.
Speaker 1: People have sued their doctors over screwed up one or.
Speaker 2: Over their their uh circumcision as a baby.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Not even The crazy thing is is he did I guess there's like a technique that you can like grow your foreskin back by essentially just stretching your skin out until you kind of have enough for a foreskin again.
Speaker 2: But he did that, so like, yeah, but you but.
Speaker 3: You're you're sacrificing girths with the stretch, you know, Yeah, yeah, you're you're taking away from things.
Speaker 1: No, it shooks and like trouble weights, like you can pull that sucker down and then resell that.
Speaker 3: Would you get would you give me a penis pump for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Dude? Is that weird? No? No, it's not, because I got Danalia chocolate dick for Christmas one. It's not that weird. And he sent me a uh and I'm not sure that it was clean. I'm not sure that it was new. It was a fleshlight and a real one, a real life one, and it glowed in the dark. So this is a possibility that you may end up with the penis pump.
Speaker 3: Now, back in high school whenever doing a prep rally, a pep rally, whatever you call it, was it prep or pet.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was usually smoking weed. I would leave during those. But one time I was there and one of my buddies he bought He got like a two foot deal though from like a six story from on like here in the MIDI people, I say south, but here in the anyways where I'm at, the a lot of sex shops and fireworks shops on the side of the interstates before you go to another state, so people stop get this kind of right. So he buys two foot gildo I guess suction cup style, and during the prep rally he chucks it, dude, and its like it hits the wall and like it's like thirty foot in the air. And the maintenance man comes with the ladder and he didn't have an extension. He just had like a fold truck and he's out there with the broom bro and he could barely hit it, and he's trying to knock it off and it's just going like this suck imagine, right, It's just going like flopping around. This is great, dude, is massive two foot black gildo.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, we had one that we would at my band, The Kill, would play we call White Thunder because it was just massive.
Speaker 3: We throw it out in the audience.
Speaker 1: And then then we had a six foot one that was a blow up and it was called Captain Pecker, the party Wrecker. I could never forget that he was six feet tall.
Speaker 3: It was wait taller than me.
Speaker 1: It was the biggest dick and we throw it around during the shows. And yeah, I think there's a picture of two of my friends that I still have where one of them has White Thunder coming out of his zipper and the other one touching it.
Speaker 3: Two members of the Kill probably go to jail for something like that.
Speaker 1: The owner of Going Underground Records, his name's Ronald.
Speaker 3: There you go, Old Ronnie, Old ron There you go.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Ronald. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know when we're we going to do like a uh where we love reaction. How were we remember the episode with LMC with the spray packs. We need to find like somebody that's got like maybe a bigger audience type vib you know type thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we watched their videos because we can leave.
Speaker 1: We can do that, can do that, we can do that. Yeah, we did it with with.
Speaker 3: It was in the discord.
Speaker 1: I think maybe I can't remember. I can't remember when we did it, like I was trying to cut it off every now and then, and.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't I don't remember what it was about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, whatever, we should do one again though that the Toad situation would be fucking uh would have been good to react to.
Speaker 1: Oh Toad Venom, Yes, where where you where? Archive? So? Now? Was it Detroit runts as? I replaced it with it? Or hey, who cares? Just laying around for a cut? You know what? You know? What's funny is is I saw that. I'm gonna shout out nuugh notoes here. He's on Instagram. He's I don't know much. I don't know the guy. We haven't spoken privately yet, but he's he's trying to put together some history stuff and some things are accurate. He's he's, you know, he's try at least I see that.
Speaker 3: And it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard if you weren't around and interacting with these folks. And one of the things it was talking about cat piss and I had to put up the reminder that the San Diego capis that archive has came from one of the longest to run scammers in the cannabis seed world and named John Decarbonel and almost everyone from Oregon kids bud me, everybody's been screwed by this guy. No matter what era you came in, this guy was there to fucking lie and fuck you over. And yeah, but that's it's weird because people often tell me, oh, yeah, yeah, Sandigo Capis, Yeah, yeah, that's still around. I'm like, no, you're you're referring to John. And then it's one of those things where you know, it takes like a fucking hour long to tell the story of the longest running scammers in cannabis that started out as a brand and called the Brothel Brothers. But hey, that might be a good show one day. That's a good show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, I know that a lot of people want us to interviews again, dude, you know, I mean that was a lot of how you built up the channel in the last few years or whatever, in the last few years. But have a lot of interviews that seems like people like those a lot.
Speaker 1: It's just hard to find the guests. We've said it a million times and set up the times that's so fucking hard. I have mad Jag. He sent me a binder. It's like literally a book that I've got to read and I haven't gotten around to it because you've been dealing with the kitten and we have another mad jag one I really need to do. He's got some new stuff he's been working on. But yeah, it's it's hard. That's Farmer Freeman's.
Speaker 3: Next, but he's a cool guy.
Speaker 1: Like one of the hardest things that people don't understand is that I don't like bringing on people that I know are liars or that have lied in the past unless I can confront them about said lie. And those people that have light in the past, that know that I know about their lives, whether they were trying to sell their company to Monsanto's Scott's Archive, and you know, allegedly, these people don't want to come on this show because they're scared I'll ask them hard questions, and a lot of people I won't ask or be a dick to intentionally, but I do have lots of hard questions for people that shouldn't be hard, Like if you made seeds, you sourced your stuff correctly, there shouldn't be any issues right, but it is it is that hard to find other seed makers to come on and talk with. Yeah, the revenues come on soon, real soon. Yeah, and you're going to be on it with me, Kati. He's helling up, but yeah, I'm stoked. We need to get him. We need to get him a website back up because his last as you know, his last partner fucked him over. And I need to redesign my site. I want to work on getting CSIS done. And yeah, oh yeah, we are degenerates and we're happy, happy to represent the degenerates of cannabis.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yeah, Kyle, Yeah, I'm gonna be fucking with TC. We're going we'll talk about it and we'll go through that. Why as I go through it on the show here, it's going to be a lot of work and a lot of learning. And I'm still in the process of collecting equipment. Like I said earlier, you know, you can you can get you can pull it off with the air box. But yeah, I've been using still air boxes and ghetto ones. I make myself for years doing other stuff, you know what I'm saying. But I'm kind of burn out on doing ship like that. You know, times times the.
Speaker 1: Issue for me. So this is the marijuana botany for tissue culture essentially, if I would put it that way, it is the essential tissue culture guide that everybody references, is references when they talk about micropropagation.
Speaker 3: This is a present for Resinlan.
Speaker 1: He gave me. That's awesome. It's it's Lydian Kite and it's called Plants from Test Tubes and Introduction to Micropropagation.
Speaker 6: And the hippie lady that talks about tissue culture. I think I've watched it. She go do panels like on youtubes and stuff.
Speaker 3: Does she look like that?
Speaker 1: Oh no, bro, kind of maybe she's she's quite This is an old book, so she would be quite different looking from that era. But yeah, so she old, she's an older lady. And then there's like this even comes with like the papers and ship like that. He got with it. I don't see the press date on this, but this is the original.
Speaker 5: Yeah, muff, muff, you gotta know who you're talking to.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna do it anyway, steal it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter if it's a money sink. They told me I couldn't reverse the sow or guess what reverse I'm gonna do the TC ship and I'm lost a Kim dogs. Do you hear that? Greg, I'm gonna do what.
Speaker 1: You couldn't do.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: It's impossible, bro.
Speaker 3: That's what they always say.
Speaker 1: I like a challenge. I don't will ever reverse Kim ninety one.
Speaker 3: I'm fixing it all, Matt, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta I have a kid on the way, Matt, is it from Bill?
Speaker 3: It's from Greg and we gotta fix the Kim for that.
Speaker 1: Get a kid on the way from Greg? Kid? Oh kid?
Speaker 3: Oh impregnanty your wife? I'll just notice like a flex picks dog.
Speaker 1: Look at that's like that a little bit, A little bit. I've been working out a little bit except for the kid. I've been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ready for you Tom. When we gonna get Tom on hashed out the beach.
Speaker 1: He's growing purple plants. Now he's back to deep jail after all that ship he talked about purple Tom? What the fuck now?
Speaker 3: After he called me, uh, you know the maggot word, but uh f attached and all that, and uh, I just ended up just blocking them. I can't handle drunk guys like you. Message me in the morning and you say, hey, what's up, dog? I love you, You're great, And then you get shipping a little wooz and you turn into a monster.
Speaker 1: And Doctor Jekyll and mister Hyde with it. I'm it is but interview with Tom, you know I brought out with Tom. Yeah, there's there's some there's some questquestions that would probably be brought up that would be really uncomfortable with this day and age. After on Nightline, I forgot I forgot his little meltdown.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, the Nightline.
Speaker 1: The Nightline thing was not not another good look.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And in this era, I mean with Epstein and all that ship, this is not the time nor place. Yeah, unfortunately. But you know, like I the podcast didn't mind interviewing him. He doesn't mind interviewing people like Masonic and other people that do things like that so allegedly. So when you're called, well, we can always we don't have to do it.
Speaker 5: We can always just call Chris Hansen, Matt, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You have a seat, Just kidding, I have a seat. Come on in.
Speaker 3: Blank blank blank blank.
Speaker 1: I mean is handsome? Oh man?
Speaker 3: You remember that show Cheaters?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that one dude got fucking stabbed on it.
Speaker 3: Dude, show did it chick stab him for cheating? No, the dude, the the other man, the show runner, got the voice, I can't talk the host, the host, Yes.
Speaker 7: The host when no, the host got stabbed like they went out the people on a fucking boat worst.
Speaker 3: Ever, Yes, yes, with him somewhere in Bakersfield like Isabella and got that bastard. Yeah, it's a show about cheaters and basic. The show would follow people around like somebody would be suspect of their spouse or partner whatever you don't call it, and they the show would investigate a little bit, like.
Speaker 1: And if they were cheating, they would confront them, you know.
Speaker 3: And one time, yeah, and they uh confront him when they did it on a boat and the dude pulled out a knife and stabbed the host.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How long ago was the show on the This is an old show, dude, I don't I don't even remember what the fun was it Comedy Central G four.
Speaker 2: It was like on fucking just like a regular cable chair that was real.
Speaker 7: He actually did get Yeah, yeah, you got stabbed and this is like balls deep in the show like this is The show went on many seasons.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, and then they replaced him with a new host. That's just stabbing of course. Yeah, he probably didn't want to do that ship anymore.
Speaker 1: He must be related to eight.
Speaker 3: That dude must have been.
Speaker 5: I wonder a Jay had a box cutter out there.
Speaker 1: You know, you must have to asking about blue Bonnet S one. So I thought about doing it, and I was going to do the Blue I X S ones because that's more of what I wanted out of blue Bonnet was the look of Blueberry with the turps.
Speaker 3: But it's just for me.
Speaker 1: It's the question of is it already two inbred by bringing back d J. Schwartz Blueberry into it to S one and then last year with the Yeah, I just fucked up a lot last year outdoors, so I didn't make too much. Yeah, every hang out Long Beach, hell no, he'll know, unless for shows, but usually the Nazis were still still show up the shows in Long Beach. They were picked there, still had a big cruise there.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 5: Even where I'm at, like growing up, you know, pretty diverse.
Speaker 3: You know, we've had a big a bunch of Mexican homies here for forty fifty years in the Agriculture department. So generally it's what like on the kid, the people that came here, then if they're damn near like grandparents or I've had kids that have kids, so growing up it's pretty diverse. It's wild that, like I've never even seen growing up in the more in the South, I've never even seen stuff like that. The only thing I ever saw in my life was a protest happened one time I was in school and it was the KKK and it was literally just two guys. Yeah, the saddest looking dudes I've ever seen my life. Yeah, they're they're very pathetic.
Speaker 1: I was like caps on.
Speaker 3: We all just like drove by and we're all like in high school, We're all, yeah, yeah, nasty.
Speaker 1: Did you have the the abortion clinic people come outside of your high schools? No?
Speaker 3: We that was literally the only thing that ever happened like that was like, like, we're it wasn't a very rural school.
Speaker 1: Uh, we only had like twelve.
Speaker 3: Hundred people our school. So let's say we're only one school.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we had we had.
Speaker 3: We had these women and it was mostly women.
Speaker 1: They would come out and they have pictures of the aborted babies, and they hold the signs up. But they were quote unquote pro life, but hold these signs up, and so like we would go up and like take pictures with them, like like you know, like like making funny faces next to all and just and they loved it. And it was the weirdest ship because they thought that they were convincing us that this was bad, right, you know, like yeah, I mean yeah, I thought that was normal, Like that was a normal high school experience. Daily this happened.
Speaker 3: You know people, you know, the stereotypes to exist out there. You know, people think everybody from the South we got a certain way or believe certain Yeah, some there's a lot of it was just.
Speaker 5: Normal people, bro, that don't like we work so hard. Like most of my life I've hustled or work.
Speaker 3: I don't have time to get too deep into other stuff or like or yeah, sure there are people will go to church here, but there is everywhere and if.
Speaker 6: Anything, to be honest with you, Matt, the big population that people go to church are probably the people from you know, out in Chicago, the Mexican population or how you were saying that the proper ways say that I don't know, uh, just the Mexican homies from Chicago or wherever or Mexico is.
Speaker 3: They go to church.
Speaker 1: They have more churches than we do.
Speaker 3: So like, I don't know, like everybody just vibes.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We have a good mix though where we're at. I'm not super South though, see maybe we have.
Speaker 1: Bakersfield has a big population of people that came during the dust Bowl from Oklahoma, so it has a majority of Oklahomas. It wouldn't be necessarily considered Southern, but they got they got the twang, the twang, but with that came a lot of that embedded belief system. Well yeah, so it was it was wild and different because you would think that with the dust Bowl they came to work in the farm fields along with the Mexicans that were working in the farm fields, and you think there'll be more unity between that, but there really isn't. And uh yeah, yeah, you just it's it's a weird place to grow up. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I no offense. I don't know if I'd ever want to live.
Speaker 1: There, but it's not it's not ideal.
Speaker 3: It's not ideal price wise, and saying like some of the stuff you guys talk about with like electricity, and water and stuff like I couldn't even imagine super thankful to be where I'm at. Yeah, yeah, this is not not where I want to end up.
Speaker 1: San Diego was wonderful.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 1: It was it was a different experience, even with the police there. I grew up hating cops, and so when I went down there, and I had this extreme hatred for cops and like, everybody's looking at me, like, why do you cops so much?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: And they were growers and I'm like, what you mean, why do I hate cops so much? For fucking shark so the enemy? And then like I ended up having to deal with them and they're just normal dudes like you and me, and we're cool down there, and I was like, Wow, this is a totally different experience than what I grew up with and and and still exists here to this day. It is still that way.
Speaker 11: I can imagine. Man, I'm usually out at cops. I think I'm running in the middle of the night thrust it out. You know, I don't, I'm bro, but no, I get it, and I get it.
Speaker 3: I worked with a dude years ago when I mowed, and uh, he used to be a cop. He was a cop for like two or three years, and like, I mean, I didn't have a lot of respect fromhim at first, but like just working with them, and he ended up he smokes weed and everything, but he ended up being all right. But that's about my extent of dealing with the police. That's the one exception, just because I don't know, when you're out in the middle of the heat and stuff, you're going to bond with people.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, I'm still pretty, I'm still pretty.
Speaker 3: Fuck cops like I don't Yeah, of course, yeah.
Speaker 1: I will always hate him and even if they're nice, let's probably still hate them.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I get you.
Speaker 1: They look at me and like, but well, one of the last times I got arrested, the cops that pulled me over were like, yeah, well I'm not down with you and your alternative lifestyle, Like I just assuming that I want to suck his dick or something because I got the colored fucking hair, or at the time, I didn't even have hair, so I'm not know what he was talking about.
Speaker 3: But I get pulled over all the time, or used to, not so much anymore. But when I did, dude, that's the first fucking thing there's just one asshole. Dude. It's like long story short, but every time, Bro, where's the drugs? Where's the yeah weapons? I'm like, dude, I literally just got off work, so like, yeah, obviously I don't. I don't care for them, especially like small town to kind of crook you dude like that.
Speaker 1: You know I'm a magnet. I'm just I've always been a magnet for him where no matter where I'm at.
Speaker 3: Then, uh, Penzer.
Speaker 1: When I went up to her place, She's like, I haven't seen cops in years, and then I show up and like fucking we see five cops and are following us around and ship.
Speaker 5: Its just dude. In Michigan, it was totally different.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: Like where I'm from, they're like sharks, dude.
Speaker 3: They literally and you can watch the way they drive, like yeah, you get pulled over, Like like there's dude, Michigan two years outside of going into Battle Creek a couple of times, Dude, I've seen cops there, but they're too they don't even look at you, bro. They're not like when you drive past cops run from Bro, the's stare at you, dude, like you got long hair you wear tied up shirt. Ye you fucking you're pulled over where it's like up there, bro, I saw two cops like the whole time I was there, dude in two.
Speaker 1: Years, Like I was like, this is great, dude, you know what I actually there was a grower that I knew, and then I know an amazing dude that was a Detroit cop for thirty something years and he ended up being a rower became one of my best.
Speaker 3: Friends, and like, yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 1: It's it's the only time that i've and it's funny because he's like six foot seven. He looks irish, but he's pure, pure Iraqi and one of the nicest dudes I've ever met in my life. Like, so shout out, shout out to my homie if you if you're watching this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, god, we've been How long are we going? Almost two hours record for us?
Speaker 1: I know we're always trying to get off at two hours because of stream yard. We're not using stream guards. So but with that said, we can wrap it up.
Speaker 3: We talked about everything, skins, blueberry kittens, blueberries, sours, what guys do you want? What more do you want? The snipping balls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, moving around. Maybe the best show ever who needs interviews interviews ever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, we just bullshit.
Speaker 1: On our chests. I mean, I mean Screwtin Screwstin shooting loads on his chest is what we were talking about. Not not us too.
Speaker 3: We learned about corn, cob pipe tattoos and culture, living different walks of life. You know what it's like to be in San Diego. Yeah, yeah, that's pretty much it, guys.
Speaker 1: Appreciating of Foreskins if y'all, if you all want to go on YouTube and look up the band, it's for s K I n S and the song Evil one of the best songs ever made. So yeah, that's that's all I got to say.
Speaker 3: Uh, is there any UFC events?
Speaker 1: You know, it's weird after Illo Tilpuria's face got broken into a thousand pieces, I like, I haven't really paid attention to. I think actually, yes, Bobby King Green is fighting Terrence McKinney, and I've talked to Terrence McKinney a few times. Really really nice fucking dude, went through a hard drug life, got into the UFC, got into MMA, cleaned his life up amazingly, kind, humble dude. And I've talked to Bobby Green, who's just as fucking cool weed smoker. I got his autograph on gloves somewhere around here, So it's gonna be really weird for me because, like, I want both of these guys to win really bad. They're both amazing fighters, you know. Bobby King Green comes in with his fucking hands down, shoulders like this, moving ducking yeah, and Terance McKinney's beautiful on the ground, so it's gonna be an epic fight.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I hope you guys joined us for it. I say it every time, but I want to see then you put Michael in.
Speaker 1: Dude, I miss MVP to him so bad. His his uh rookie his rookie auto when it first came out, was like two hundred something dollars, But because he hasn't fought recently, I think it's done. Like forty bucks. You can find a like one of the out of twenty fives.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: V P. M v P is one of my favorite. Again, a guy who taekwondo fighter who fights with his hands down and you never know where he's gonna be. He's just so good at evading punches, playing the punch and not get punched game, just moves.
Speaker 3: I love to watching them. I love watching the way that guy moves. Yeah, one of my favorite fighters on Earth. He should have been a long time ago. Oh yeah it ever imagine him and Anderson Silvil peak or something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, getting to see style Bender and and Anderson Silva was beautiful to watch, like them spinning head kicks at each other and stuff, but it was more choreographed. Yeah he was old then, but at peak m v P and him would have been insane in c.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what happened or anyways, next show?
Speaker 1: I know, Thank you, Cody, We love your brother thinks for all your support everyone, thanks for showing up. Yeah, all of our old podcasts if you want to go listen to them, they're all available on spreaker still and all the other audio podcast platforms iTunes. Spreaker is the one that helps us the most and actually pays out what little it pays it pays out. So Spreaker is our preferred audio platform for the podcast, but it's also on iTunes, Audible, all those other places. And uh yeah, and I'm looking on getting the old videos up that we still have on Twitch, and I'm gonna put some up on Rumble. But I'm gonna mostly work on Twitch for people who really really don't want to come on Rumble and hang out, because that is an issue. Obviously, Twitch has a really poor cannabis.
Speaker 3: Crowd.
Speaker 1: I've noticed there's not really a good showing of people that Rumble really doesn't either. I mean, we're not getting anywhere near the viewser to get on YouTube. But thank you anyways.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, yeah, it's because YouTube is the easiest accessible.
Speaker 2: You know, everyone already.
Speaker 1: Uses YouTube for ship exactly. Make an account on Switch to what exactly? You know? Yeah? Yeah, all right, Hey, anybody, you guys got anything else? Do you want to say? Screw screw anything? Uh?
Speaker 7: Make sure if y'all have questions for like about uh then even like the pathogen testing stuff like that that they have at at Farmer Needs, get them in by the by the beginning of next week, by Monday, so we can Monday please, and.
Speaker 1: Then in the discord Q and A or you can email them in uh syndicate business at ProtonMail dot com. You can email the questions in there. I I it's these shows. I don't know why, but the Viraid Choice shows seem to have the least amount of people watching. I don't know if it's out of fear, but it's some of the most important info you guys need to know right now, especially if you're out there buying clones online, even if you're buying seeds online. And it's important.
Speaker 2: And actually it's going to be an interview with it.
Speaker 7: Like he's a good dude, he knows what he's talking about, and like he's.
Speaker 2: A he's a grower, he's one of us. He was already he was.
Speaker 7: Growing as a teenager, like trying to get ship figured out, just like so many others. So it's not just some random dude who had money and was like, cool, I'm going to open a lab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like that.
Speaker 1: I'most start a tissue culture lab.
Speaker 3: Like Chuck ne'el over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're a grower too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not doing nothing.
Speaker 1: There is again for the people who want to grab this, if you're interested in tissue culture, got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, and then don't forget.
Speaker 1: There's also the REVS True Living Organics Druid Edition, and he has a new book coming out soon. I wrote the forward to this book, which was a huge honor. So we have in the rev on eventually.
Speaker 3: Soon I need to get get that ship because I'm to become a certified organic grower here soon, not certified by anybody but yourself. Yeah, myself. But you know, I got a massive woodship pile. Dude, you should see it, Matt. Only a guy like me or a guy like you, uh, would get excited about a massive woodship pile. Yes, it's literally as tall as my house.
Speaker 2: Did you do that drop?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did, and the horror didn't happen for me. Guys, I'm sorry they worked out as great.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: Even if they fit me logs I would appreciate because guess what, guys, I have balls, I have a dick attached to me maybe.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I got chainsaws allegedly. Allegedly I got a chainsaw.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that means?
Speaker 3: There's some damn cheat. I got a chain I'm ready to go. I'll cut them up, Matt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we whackers and chainsaws. I don't know what the fuck you're gonna do. After you have a baby, won't be touching them as much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know at some point.
Speaker 1: Anyways, next show, guys, I gotta get off and do some shit, actually do some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let me hold on, hold on, before we end it.
Speaker 1: I gotta get to the screen where I can put the ending on. And this is paint in my.
Speaker 3: You want to be a GMO hole like me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Join the discord, Buy me a coffee, cheers.
Speaker 1: You want to sit at the table with the syndicate. Check out our Patreon and our link tree or description below. Our merch side is officially live. We have all sorts of shirts, hoodies and goodies to sort you out, and shipping is super fast and most importantly, the quality is top notch. I've been saving old designs for years for this purpose, so please check it out. Syndicate here dot com. We also have an underground syndicate discord where we get together and solve old.
Speaker 3: String history together daily.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing community of learning away from IG and it's an amazing resource for old catalogs and knowledge. We hope you join our union of breeders and growers.
Speaker 7: Come check it out.