Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 2: Sid Rosenbergh area, Sid, you want to come up here?
Speaker 3: Said Mark? Should I let Sid come up? Mark? I think so, come on Sid.
Speaker 4: So Sid's got the number one radio show in New York, got the number one radio show in New York, like by far. Look the Mandami thing is it's a disaster waiting to happen. We can't have a communist in charge of a great, supposedly free enterprise kind of a representative city. So I think it's if you have a communist mare, I think it's going to be very tough for him and for the city. Oh. I think it's a shame that that particular man is endorsing him and very friendly with him.
Speaker 5: You can see there's a relationshship.
Speaker 2: He blew up the World Trade Center, right, the man you're talking about blow up the World Dresser, And he's friends with.
Speaker 3: Gondali Giovanni Galante, and he's a man that started this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven Commemoration Memorial service coming up this year. Twenty five years what is your message if he's listening right now, and if he's not, it will get to him. What is your message to Mam Donnie?
Speaker 6: We respectfully just asked that he stay away. We don't want the publicity, we don't want the circus, we don't want any of that. This is a day, like I said before, all of us get together and we go honor the people that were murdered. That's it. It's a simple one. I'm not asking for anything huge. You know, he doesn't have to be there. He knows that, we know that. But obviously we'll see what happens. There's nothing we could do other than just ask for people to sign a petition.
Speaker 7: I will proudly honor the families, the survivors, the first responders, forever impacted by that horrific terror attack by standing alongside them.
Speaker 8: Our open US Senate seat. It's still too close to call. NBC News has called it for abdul Lsayed, but we still have votes coming in, so we're not ready to make that determination. Hailey Stevens is behind abdul Lsayed by less than two percent at this point, with ninety four percent of the votes counted. One of them will take on former Congressman Mike Rodgers in November to replace Senator Gary Peters. Now Hailey Stevens spent the night with her supporters. Josh Sanchez has been following her campaign and was in Detroit for her late night speech.
Speaker 9: Well into the early hours of Wednesday morning, a pool of Hailey Stephens supporters waited in nail bititing anticipation.
Speaker 10: As a Bill Elsayed took the early lead.
Speaker 9: The mood of the party was energized, but cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 3: That soon changed.
Speaker 9: Around eleven thirty win the ballot count tighten the margin between the progressive candidate and the congresswoman. As a count dragged into Wednesday morning, Stevens gave supporters the rally call they asked for, joined by fellow Democrats Hillary Spulton and former Senator Debbie Stavinow.
Speaker 11: Do you want to keep the Senate?
Speaker 7: Read so Mike Rogers can ban abortion, gut healthcare, and roll back workers' rights and voting rights.
Speaker 10: Shut up, friends, we are not going to let that happen.
Speaker 9: The big question for Democrats from now into November is if and how they'll be able to reconciliate a divided ballot. One man told me that one candidate will lose in the primary and another could also lose in November if they can't find a unified message. In Detroit, Josh Sanchez News eight.
Speaker 8: Now, Abdul I'll say I gave a similar speech to his supporters in Detroit. He encouraged them to let the results speak for themselves.
Speaker 10: Here's duncan McLean Well.
Speaker 12: The party is wrapped here in the wee hours of the morning without a winner.
Speaker 10: It was standing room only here just moments ago.
Speaker 12: As Abdu al al Sayed addressed the crowd of supporters that stayed late into the night to hear his voice. He said, there's more work to be done early this morning as votes continue to be tallied and the fight is not over.
Speaker 3: We spoke with a few voters who were.
Speaker 12: Still optimistic despite this late finish, especially considering there's a three point lead.
Speaker 10: As this party wraps money out of money in.
Speaker 13: Your medicare for let's go win.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: In his message, al Sayed said many people describe Michigan as a purple state, but he doesn't see it that way.
Speaker 14: He said, it's a state in need of a movement.
Speaker 13: That movement that we built. There was an inspiration in the idea that we could take our government bah government of the people, buy the people and for the people, instead of government of the corporations, buy.
Speaker 1: The special interests and for the billionaires.
Speaker 12: He finished this evening with a message of unity, particularly for Democrats that support his opponent, Haley Stevens, saying that after this is all said and done, regardless of who takes the finish line yet this morning, there is even more work to be done to defeat Mike Rogers and the general election come November.
Speaker 13: And however we might feel about the campaign we've just come through, I want you to understand that it pales in comparison to the cynicism, in comparison to the corporatism, in comparison to the lies that Mike Rodgers and Donald Trump are going to tell. There is so much more that unites us. However much we might disagree with our Democratic opponent, there is so much more that unites us than divides us.
Speaker 15: You've been very open about coming back for this year last rodeo, and you talked about your wife saying, hey have another year. Mike McCarthy being here obviously a big deal. Can you tell us about the mindset of coming into your last season, like that's a real thing. It feels like, hause, is everything better? Is everything funner? Is everything more awesome?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 11: How do you kind of view this year verse? Maybe the years of the past.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna plead the fifth Okay, okay, like like that absolute coward, Tony absolute?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 18: One eleven you.
Speaker 17: Got a pardon and and you pleaded over one hundred times.
Speaker 3: Yeah at the White House? What are you scared of, Tony?
Speaker 11: I thought you were the science. Yeah.
Speaker 19: Several athletes like Aaron Rodgers were ripped for questioning draconian lockdown missions. Do you think they've been vindicated?
Speaker 20: Yes, one billion percent they've been vindicated. Stu, thanks for having me. I think you can put Aaron Rodgers, props to him. I think you could put Novak Djokovic in that mix, and I think you can put Kyrie Irving in that mix. Three different sports, three different athletes who recognize that mandating the COVID show made no sense, who spoke out against it, and who were savaged by sports media. Anyone who refused to get the COVID shot was ridiculed to the high heavens that I think they have all been vindicated. And unless you're watching me right now and you're on your eighteenth or nineteenth COVID booster, I wish you would take the virus more.
Speaker 21: Seriously trans debate in the WNBA. Now you have posted a challenge, say, I'm upping my offer ten million for a head to head basketball game between the defending WNBA champion Las Vegas Aces and a boys' high school state title team of my choice. If the Aces beat my team, we'll give them ten million dollars. No, you do have the ten million, Clay, Why are you so willing to put it on the line here for this challenge to the WNBA.
Speaker 11: Because the WNBA.
Speaker 20: Has right now a lot of coaches that are coming out, including in the last day or two saying hey, if a man identifies as a woman, he should be able to play in the WNA.
Speaker 1: I think that is absolutely ludicrous. It's absurd.
Speaker 11: Just minutes before.
Speaker 22: It was set to begin, singer Barry Manilo postponed his Lexington concert. The show was scheduled for seven o'clock at Rapperina, but the announcement came shortly after six point thirty. Organizers cited unexpected and unforeseen circumstances, but didn't provide any other details. The concert will be rescheduled and current tickets will be honored. Show was originally set for March, but was delayed as Manilo recovered from lung cancer surgery.
Speaker 18: You have a sick obsession, Yes, I think.
Speaker 3: No, I do. Since I'm a little boy, I had all of his albums, and I remember that specific summer when Mandy and looks like we made It came out. You're right, I'm obsessed. I love him.
Speaker 18: You should see how you look. Oh, I know, well, this is well it plays.
Speaker 3: You should really take a video next time. It's pathetic. Yeah, I know it is.
Speaker 18: It's pathetic if I could keep my focus on you because times cringe, and.
Speaker 3: You know I'm getting nervous. Though, on a serious note, I'm sure you do cringe. But he did have lung cancer. He's already missed a couple of shows at the same arena. These poor people who go to Rupp Arena where Kentucky plays your home college basketball games in Lexington, Kentucky. These poor people who go to Ropp Arena in Kentucky have now been screwed out of Manilow twice. Twice.
Speaker 18: Come on, he has cancer.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, why make the show? I mean, the show's supposed to go up at seven o'clock, and at six point thirty, with the place packed and folks getting ready to see my man Barry, the big voice comes on and goes, sorry, folks, not tonight, drive home safely.
Speaker 18: What what?
Speaker 3: But he's not dead? And that reminds me of another story. If you go to Instagram this morning, you would think that my dear friend, and he is a dear friend, the amazing artist on this show every Wednesday years, the great Patriot, Scott Lobato, you would think he was dead. Barry Maniloe's here's a good news this morning. Folk's okay, at least not yet. Barry Maniloe's not dead, and Scott Lobato's not dead. But I did get a call last night from Frank Morano. It was about seven o'clock last night, and he said, if you don't already know, which I didn't, Scott had a heart attack. I said, what, I had a heart attack. I just saw Scott a couple of weeks ago. I didn't miss him in Little Italy last week as I was in Pennsylvania. But Scott and I were at that bed Minster dinner together when President Trump called me out. He looked, great, you look terrific. You look great in the pictures I saw this weekend in little Italy. You know he had a heart attack. Well what happened? Well, there was some Mom Danny rally on Staten Island, which I'll get known to give you the specifics. Fact, we'll do it now. What was the the rally on Staten Island home?
Speaker 23: It wasn't a rally. It was last night was National Night Out. That's the police event where the community comes out to hang out with cops, get to know their local police force.
Speaker 3: And Staten Island loves their cops.
Speaker 23: Yeah, so they had an event. I think it was a Midland if I'm not mistaken. And the mayor I think, was going around to these events. So why he hates the cops? Well, who do you think he's kidding?
Speaker 3: He hates the cops. Every decent New Yorker knows he hates the cops. Why does he do these things like he knows he's gonna get hammered. And my guess is he got hammered on Staten Island.
Speaker 10: He did. I mean, it's a. The video is amazing to watch.
Speaker 23: He gets introduced, he walks on stage, the booze are so loud that he starts to make the speech. He actually calls out Scott Lebata because he sees them in the crowd.
Speaker 3: But he didn't call him out negatively. He's like, oh, let me say low to my buddy or something. He was he was being sarcastic. He was because he's a dick. He was being sarcastic. But he did mention Libaedo's name. He did, Yeah, but it was so loud.
Speaker 23: He clearly had some sort of prepared text that he was gonna say, but the booze were so loud that he left the stage as quickly as he walked onto it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. Congratulations to my friends on Staten Island. They're the best people in New York. It's the best borough. There's no doubt about it. Of all the boroughs. Manhattan is the worst. The worst people in New York live in Manhattan, not even close. Brooklyn is a close second. Brooklyn sucks. My Borrow used to be the greatest. Ever. It sucks. The Bronx eh the Queens where I live, eh Stton, Island's the best, so good job by those people. So the story that I was told by Frank Morano and Johnny Tobacco, two close friends of Scott and close friends of mine, good guys, was so Lobato's yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs, cursing out Mam Donnie, Mam Donnie leaves, which is weird because Lobato collapsed after Mam Donnie left. In other words, when he was yelling and screaming at this disgusting mayor, he was fine. Then the mayor left and I don't know if he was still yelling. I don't know what he was doing. But then he collapsed, and I was told that it was scary that he did lose consciousness, that he turned a whiter shade of pale. You can play that today. But then I was told by Frank that the good news is is when EMS arrived that Lobato actually tried to climb on the gurney by himself, so it wasn't like he was still unconscious when EMS arrived, and then of course they took him to the hospital. And the first thing Johnny Tobacco sent me last night, which Scott Lobato posted later was Lobato giving the finger to whoever took the picture, which is really classic Libato. That's in the spirit of Libato. But I'm going to pull a President Trump this morning on Lobato right now. He knows how much I love him. You know, look, there is no question anybody who's being honest. I'm the face of them. I'm Donnie hate in this city. But I'm not alone. And I'm gonna really talk about two people here who deserve that credit. Maybe three. I'm gonna put Bodedel into the mix. Voter does a great job on this show every Tuesday. Congratulations, Bow you're in the mix. Vicki Palladino very proud of her in city Council and Lobato really the four of us, unlike the business leaders in this city, who Charlie Gasparino I love. Charlie called him out yesterday, said, you know, it's funny for all the bitching about business in this city, the business leaders, they don't say much. I think you only mentioned Jamie Diamond, but you know who you are. You know you don't say much because you need the mayor. But we don't need the mayor. Okay, I don't need the mayor. VICKI doesn't need the mayor. Bo doesn't need the mayor. Lebata doesn't need the mayor. So we tell the truth. He's a piece of garbage, is what he is. He's a walking garbage pail. That's it. So Lobato hits the deck, ends up in the hospital. He's okay. But here's my Trump analogy. You remember when my dear friend President Trump, who I love dearly, but he makes mistakes, he does, and he made a mistake with John McCain when he said that McCain is not a real war hero because he got caught. You remember that gnome. Of course, that's ridiculous, obviously, okay, But in the same spirit, I'm gonna call out Scott Lobato this morning because you cannot allow this mayor to give you a heart attack, and you can't be the one in the hospital. If anything, you got to give the mayor a heart attack. If anybody should be in a hospital bed this morning, it should be Mamdanie. So in the spirit of McCain getting caught, Lobato is a bit of a loser this morning. Even though we pray for Lobato, we love him, and he's as tough as anybody in this city. And we're happy he's okay. But you can't allow Mamdanie to put you in the hospital with a heart attack, can you. That's horrible? Well, you know, Mam Donnie gets to win. Ma'm Donnie's like, look at me. I gave Scott Lobato a heart attack.
Speaker 10: And he smiled through that whole speech.
Speaker 23: Ye, anyway, he clearly he wasn't happy smile.
Speaker 3: So if Lebato, you can give the finger all you want, but you gave Mam Donni the win, your son of a bitch, get out of that hospital bed today, get back out here with us, get back in the streets. Paint more things, biltmore sculptures. Out of this. Mam Donnie gave me a heart attack. What are you nuts?
Speaker 18: How many people get revived in one night, on one night with a defibrillation at no, no, no, no, and then the next day have one of their close friends calling them a looser? And you know, can't that can't happen to you, you know, less than probably, let's say, twelve hours. He practically was dead for probably a couple of minutes. He's fine, No, no, when they use a defibrillation.
Speaker 3: It was very scary, not follows. I started to cry when Frank called me. But now that turns out he's okay. He's a loser, all right. Now, you can't let the mayor give you a heart attack? What are you nuts? You let this son of a bitch jeehad terrorist sympathizer get the win. He's walking around town, he feels like a million bucks and my boy has nineteen needles in his arm in the hospital. What are we doing here? It's a loss. I hate to say it. I'm glad he's okay, but terrible job by Lebato.
Speaker 18: You should have followed them into the ambulance. You would have been great positive feedback for him. Okay, Hey, Scott, I'm glad you're okay. You're a You're fine. You're gonna it's gonna be okay. You're gonna get some good treatment. What kind of a loser, though, let's that happen? Are you kidding?
Speaker 6: What is.
Speaker 18: Possibly going on with you? You can't let him give you a heart attack?
Speaker 3: Well, you mean, I think I'm making some sense, Lou You're the funniest bis So god em created. I'm sorry, I gotta say that I'm set up for years? He was right? How did I am this close with you and watch you upright every day? You're the funniest guy maybe in the history of radio. I mean, but you ain't even trying to be funny. You're being serious. I know. But you can't let the mayor give you a heart attack. Sorry, it should be the other way around. If everybody's yelling at the mayor, let him drop to the floor.
Speaker 18: That's a good point, Thank.
Speaker 3: You very much to him. You agree with that? Yes? So are we all in agreement now with all the yokes aside that Lebato's a loser?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, he's.
Speaker 3: A I texted Lebato, I said, call in from the hospital today. He'll be a hero man.
Speaker 18: What you're just kind of exponentially making it worse?
Speaker 3: Why? Well, I think people still want to hear from him. People love him.
Speaker 18: What I'm saying, would you? Would you call in?
Speaker 24: Yes?
Speaker 18: Along with you a heart issue?
Speaker 3: Take it easy? You fine, call in this morning. I mean again, if you go to Instagram, you'd have thought the poor bastard died. You know. Everybody hears me and Scott. Here's me and Scott rushing to put up a picture as if anybody cares.
Speaker 18: Oh, I wonder how Frank saw the event last night.
Speaker 3: I one he wasn't there. He was on the way when the ambulance was showing up, so he missed it. And I don't think Johnny Tobacco was there either. There's a bunch of people on the interne who never heard of I mean I heard of one of them, Stepney Bencham or whatever. But she annoys me. She's the one who walking at me about Curtis Sliever for Monsie. Shut up, you know what you're talking about. Just shut up? God. You know they give you an Instagram account. You got about fifty thousand people that like you, and all of a sudden, you're important when you're not. You know, I'm around Bruce Blakeman every day. I'm around Scott Lobato, I'm around Curtis Sleeve, who cares. No one cares nobody. So you got a couple likes on Instagram, my god. But I don't really know any important people that were around the BETO last night. I don't know. Okay, I sow one picture of Scott would what's his name po Sella, But I mean that's an whole picture I don't think Beto was there either. I don't know, and I don't care. I'm just happy Scott's okay, and God bless That's all that matters.
Speaker 18: And get out of bed.
Speaker 3: You losing, right, What a terrible job. My god, I gotta watch Grant Stinfield this morning. Tell me that my guy hit the ground as Mam Donnie walked away smiling.
Speaker 16: What is that?
Speaker 10: No little crazy?
Speaker 23: I saw videos, by the way, there's other videos I saw people are sending him to me last night of him following the mayor as he came in, you know, doing his.
Speaker 3: Oh he did a great job him screaming at him. I mean to the point again where the mayor had to say something about him. That's that's a huge win for the bait is. But then the wind went away.
Speaker 10: It did very quick, Cushi.
Speaker 3: That's it now you lost.
Speaker 18: Well, look at the impact what he did has, you know, you can look at it like that. He had such an impact on mom Donnie that.
Speaker 3: He gave meself a heart attime.
Speaker 18: Well, the the circumstances going on around the city have made him so insane that Mam Donnie gave Yeah, is a loser.
Speaker 3: Donnie gets the wind enough of this guy. But if you want to call in today, lobatol, give us a help update because on a serious snow and a lot of people really love you, including me, and I'm very very proud You're a proud to be your friend. They're not really a loser, I mean kind of, but I don't know on a scale of one to ten loser knowing what is he with me? No, he's not a loser, really, no, zero zero.
Speaker 10: He got a call out from the mayor.
Speaker 3: So okay, so zero. So what that was before? What does that mean? That's like picturing a no hitter through the eighth the inn and giving up nineteen runs of the ninth. Well, this is the question, I know how you're talking about.
Speaker 23: If it wasn't over, the question they need to know is did he collapse after.
Speaker 3: The mayor was gone? He was gone, so the mayor didn't see Well that's true because the mayor didn't see it. But you don't think the mayor sees it this morning?
Speaker 10: Oh he knew about it last night.
Speaker 3: And I'm walking around having a great day and this this guy's about hospital of a meet. All right, you're giving him a zero one to ten what's your number one one to ten loser, lobato. I'm gonna be him an eight eight on the loser's.
Speaker 18: Score, No kidding. You came up with a stupid scenario.
Speaker 3: That's what. It's obvious.
Speaker 18: Can you give him an eighth nine? Yeah, that's true. At least there's room for improvement.
Speaker 3: I think it's obvious. I mean, most rational people will agree with me that I don't want this mayor feeling like he's gonna give any of us a heart attack. We're gonna give him a heart attack. I don't want anybody to die necessarily.
Speaker 18: Well, that's pretty big of you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I got heart bro. Yeah, wait this one more time. Trump finally, but again it's not strong enough because you know, the communist thing is doesn't do it for me. I don't know even some of these business leaders say that, and that's all they say. It's not strong enough. He's so many other east words. I sd one that I used on Fox News that people are still talking about. People are upset, Like I care they're upset. I told the true and I gave you a real good explanation and definition. Why even though grip Jenkins, why I like very very much tried his best. I didn't crush Fox. I didn't crush him. I told you the way I felt, and many many agree with me. But Trump has took on this one word communist. I guess I'll take it. So when airports one yesterday, Trump does call out Mom Donnie, it's good, it's good. It could be better, President Trump cut number one.
Speaker 4: Look, the Mandamie thing is it's a disaster waiting to happen. We can't have a communist in charge of a great supposedly free enterprise.
Speaker 5: Is kind of a representative city.
Speaker 4: So I think it's if you have a communist man, I think it's going to be very tough for him and for the city.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think it's a shame that that particular man is endorsing him and very friendly with him.
Speaker 5: You can see there's a relationship.
Speaker 3: He blew up the.
Speaker 2: World Trade Center, right, you're talking about blow up the world, yes, and he's friends with Mandal.
Speaker 3: Because he is took a smiling selfie in the street with this cleric who was a co conspirader, yes, in the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing. And then you want to know why people like Giovanni Colante don't want him there come nine to eleven. Now, there's a lady that the Worldwide News Network yesterday highlighted, and I believe her name is Elizabeth Miller. Is that right home?
Speaker 10: That's right?
Speaker 3: And her dad was a firefighter who was killed on nine to eleven. But she made it a point to go the other way and say that she thinks the mayor should be there, that the mayor wants well.
Speaker 23: In fairness to her, she wasn't saying that she supported the mayor. She said her argument was she didn't want it to become about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I made the point very clear yesterday. If he's standing there, it's all about him. That's all you're gonna see on TV is his face, his expression. It's all about him. He's not there. They make the point, oh my god, the mayor's not there, and then it's over. That's it. But as long as he's there, there'll be family members that will looking at him and start to cry. TV will only have their TV shot on him. So I hate to break it to Miss Miller, who's gonna join me on this show tomorrow. You're not gonna want to miss that. I'm not gonna be disrespectful because I love her, I do, and I feel horrible about her father. I do. But she is so wrong. The truth is, if he's there, he gets all the attention. It's all on him. Everybody's looking to see what the mayor does, his facial expression, all of it. You're gonna argue that.
Speaker 23: No, because they always do that play by play where you have all the leaders standing next to each other, the president.
Speaker 3: They'll only be talking about this guy in those show and if he smiles, or if he whatever he does he becomes. If he's not there, you don't get any of that. You'll get any of it. So Miller is so wrong. If you don't want him to be the center of attention, then he really shouldn't be there. So she's going to join me tomorrow. But today I'm really excited about this. The Head of the Catholic League. He's here once a year. And it all started when Bernard McGirk convinced me almost a decade ago, how great this guy is on Saint Patrick's Day, the Head of the Catholic League. Bill don at you. He has not missed one Saint Patrick's Day on this show since I returned to New York. Well, today will be the first time I believe that'll be on this show on a day that's not Saint Patrick's day, because Bill the Catholic League actually wrote a six page letter begging mom Donnie, basically begging him not to come, not to come in the name of Jesus, the head of the Catholic League, No, don't be there. So he's gonna come on today. Normal? How cool is that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Who doesn't like Bill Donnio?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess I'm Donnie.
Speaker 10: Ye maybe not?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Anything else? What else has the mayor done besides causing a lobato heart attack and still showing up on nine to eleven? What else?
Speaker 10: I think that's the number one story from yesterday. I mean there's nothing after that.
Speaker 3: Nothing else.
Speaker 10: No is the mayor?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: All right? So the selection in Michigan with this El Sayed and when you watch El Sayed, which I did a lot this morning, a lot, and he's gonna win. He's only up two or three points, but he's gonna win. He'll edge Hailey Stevens and he will eventually take on Mike Rogers for the opportunity to replace Gary Peters in the Michigan Senate, you're gonna win, and you watch them and you look at them. It's Mom Donnie the unity nonsense and how Donald Trump's a bad guy and Mike Rogers is a bad guy and we're still gonna band together Democrats the essay, it doesn't matter. It's all about unity to defeat all these horrible Americans. It's like watching Mom Donnie, same guy.
Speaker 23: No, yeah, well, the only difference is he is not DSA, but he'll take the DSA endorsements.
Speaker 3: He's not THESA. No El sayed, no, he's not. Really.
Speaker 23: Yeah, he's quick to tell you that that he's not. But he says if Bernie Sanders wants to support him, he's fine with that.
Speaker 3: Corey Bush is the essay. She got beat again by the same guy that made me happy Wesley Bell beat her again. Wasn't clear the second straight time in Missouri, not even close. I know the DSA people were very upset last night, but maybe they should come to the realization that America hates Cory Bush, stop getting upset about it and move on from her because she is a terrible person. She got murdered in that race, right, Oh yeah, anything else from these five states last night, all anybody cares about is El Sayette, I know Trump had a couple of wins again and some of these governor primaries.
Speaker 23: Yeah, he's the race. And NBC actually already called the race for him.
Speaker 10: They're the first one.
Speaker 3: El Sah yeah, yeah, yeah. What nobody else has They say it's too close, But I'm gonna go with MBC and El Sayed is gonna win this race. And that is really the big primary story from last night. What else is out there this morning?
Speaker 23: You know how many times as can one president get threats against his life?
Speaker 3: We have another one, another guy from calip on you with a whole bunch of guns.
Speaker 23: This guy was caught on the Trump National golf Course in Los Angeles, and it was on Sunday. I'm not sure why it didn't come out till late yesterday, but this is the exact location where President Trump will be holding a Republican fundraiser later today. So this thirty eight year old, they somebody notices them, thank god, lurking in the area of this golf course. You know, obviously the golf course is going to be secured ahead of the president's arrival. He was taking photos, videos, he was watching the security planning activities, and so finally police went up to him, they said, who the hell are you, and then they realized it was actually somebody they were looking for for a robbery back in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 10: They cuff him, they pat him down.
Speaker 23: He's got every bit of ammunition you can possibly think of, either on him or in his car in the golf parking lot.
Speaker 10: And then they go over to his car.
Speaker 23: Which is rather his home, which is not too far away, and they find all kinds of weapons there. So now the question is did help his site set on the president? You know that pot being Trump's golf club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like asking you if I don't know when they stayed. The Jewish guy on the Upper West Side was out a hate crime. Obviously he was at her. You're thinking the President, you would think, so, yeah, it's an everyday thing. So that's a bit of a scary story.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but thank god, thank god they called him.
Speaker 3: So Mam Donnie was not the only mayor to get booed recently. Again, he got bood big time on Staten Island. And you guys know how I feel about Eric Adams. I hate to do this because I've got people that I like, Howard Frank other people that like him. But you know how I feel about Eric Adams. He was a colossal disappointment. The only thing Eric Adams how's going for him is he sandwiched in between the two worst mayors and the history of this city build the Blasio and Mamdanie, maybe the two worst mayors in the history of the country. That's his That's what he's got going for. He sandwiched in between those two guys. And I know they love him here, Todd, John, everybody, Okay, the guy was a miserable failure, failure for three years. He did nothing in this city. Nothing, Prohamas ran wild. He wasn't even here at Columbia I was. He was jet setting to Rome and chalking it all up to the First Amendment. You couldn't find Derek Adams till all the heat was off. Then he showed up at the Nova thing with Lizzie Sebetski. Then he's at the Israeli Day Parade. The heat was off. Okay, that's the gods honest truth. I'm the one who was on the trains every day for sixteen months telling Leu and nor them how scary. It was Eric Adams was nowhere to be found. I had to call one time, Eddie Caban, he was the police commissioner myself and asked for a police detail because I was told by my family not to come back to work. Eric was nowhere to be found. You had homeless people and vets American citizens sleeping on park benches, and Eric was at the front of the bus handing out all these beautiful supplies and five star hotels and all these wonderful benefits for illegals. Illegals. It took him three years to wake up and figure out if this isn't working. And he never mentioned Joe Biden's name all this nonsense Hill. He was tough on Biden. All he talked about was the federal government that remember that name. Of course, he never said Joe Biden's name. It's a lie. They lie in this city. Business leaders lie, everybody lies. I think he mentioned Biden's name once. Maybe maybe Okay, truth is but seventy five percent of his oral stay. He cheated illegals better than New Yorkers and Americans. His police department was a joke. Four different commissioners, Thank god. Jessica Tish saved his ass. Almost his whole administration should have gone to prison. They all got indicted, all of them. Quite frankly, he should have gone to prison. President Trump saved his ass. I speak to big time attorneys, the best in the country. Joe Takapino, one of them said, he read that indictment and Eric Adams, if it was anybody else, would have gone to jail. So let's stop this. Eric Adams is great stuff. I know this station likes him, but I don't care. I don't go about what the station does, Okay, I go about what I do, and I know better. I told everybody at the station early on during the election, get off the Eric Adams bandwig and he's not gonna win. They were all banking on Eric. Maybe Curtis so quick and Eric will win. No never had a chance. And in fact it was so bad for Eric Adams. This never happens. The incumbent had to drop out. No, the incumbent had to drop out. He was polling lesson Curtis. So I was right again. So he's in some data center in Michigan. I guess there's somewhere. I don't know. When they booed the pants off him. They boot him. Wasn't even in New York City. It was a different state, different city, and they boot him. And it made me happy because ilist and he's not a bad guy. When you meet him, he's very nice. I've had a lot of dinners, a lot of lunches, private conversations. There was a time when you can say that Sid and Eric Adams will legitimately becoming close. There was. And then he abandoned me. He abandoned the city. He abandoned everybody he did. And while you folks, especially the Jews out there and the business leaders, go on and on and you're still hanging out with them and smoking cigars and hanging out at New York City restaurants, you look foolish. You're embarrassing yourselves. He was a bad mayor. Again, Sandwich in between these two losers, he looks like a million bucks. But put Eric Adams up against Rudy or Bloomberg or a host of other guys, cotch. He's a miserable failure. Is there anything inaccurate in what I just said?
Speaker 10: No, not at all.
Speaker 23: But you know what he did answer is the question is what Mayor Adams has been up to since he left city hall, and apparently he's a paid advisor to one of these groups that's trying to build AI data centers across the country, and so that's why he was in Wisconsin over the weekend to try to get you had to try to convince this town hall that they should build making money.
Speaker 3: Who knows who's paying this guy.
Speaker 10: It's probably a lot of money too, it probably is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knows. I don't know. I don't care. I just I want just call the game accurately. That's all. Call it accurately. I can see the picture of all these idiots at a white party in the Hamptons last summer arguing me that Eric Adams is going to win and he's our only choice. I didn't need Curtis sleewa Swagerman no plan, that nonsense, that's stupidity, that eighth grade vocabulary stuff. I knew it. I told you we launched the Democrats because he butted up the Trump to save his own ass, and real Republicans like me, we never bought it. We know what he was doing. So he had no base. He was pulling at one point eight percent. Curtis was at eighteen before he quit. So I'm sick of him too. I'm sick of all these people. I really am. I'm sick. I'm in a really bad place. There's a lot of nonsense in this city. People tell you they're great the affair, they're terrific. They're not, bottom line, and it's my position, of my job to call it out. And if you don't like it, I don't care. Go listen to somebody else. Brother, You're not gonna find a morning show in this city that likes Eric Adams. Because if you think I'm bad, the guy across the street getting a one point nine, he's even worse. He talks about Eric Adams still every day, every day, Eric Adams, I got shot and Andrew Cuomo, sorry, Johonastein, but he doesn't care about you or your in laws. He's got Cuomo Derangement syndrome CDs. That's like TEDS. That's why he talks about Cuomo every day. He doesn't care about you. It's very nice that you love him forever and you talked about him on the show yesterday. He doesn't care. He is a sick man, seriously, a very sick guy. And especially when it comes to Clomo and I begged him and pleaded with him for weeks and months. You guys know that Como was not going to win. What do you waste your time with Clomo for? He didn't listen. Nobody listens. You know, nobody listens. And I'm trying to figure out at the risk again is sounding like a narcissist and some people don't like that. I don't care about that. What have I been wrong about?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 3: Honestly, well, I'm being serious Trump Iran Eric Adams and what Yeah, I did not think Mam Donnie was gonna win the primary, and I was wrong. But once he beat Clomo and when he was a legitimate threat. Yeah, So what have I really been wrong with? What? What you guys want me to be wrong about? It? I think I think you think I'm wrong by calling Lobato a loser this morning. Okay, that's true, but that was That's a terrible job out of Lobato. My god, that son of a bitch. That guy he didn't die, but then he really be a loser.
Speaker 10: But he just got the guy's lying in a hospital bed.
Speaker 18: After just practically being dead. I mean, he was preped. When you have to resuscitate somebody there dead.
Speaker 3: He ate something bad. I don't know.
Speaker 18: Oh, okay, that's not what happens.
Speaker 3: Do you have to stop smoking cigarettes now?
Speaker 10: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh and what about drinking?
Speaker 10: That'd be a good start.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he's kind of you know those videos when he walks up and he has a canvas behind him with a glass of scotch and a cigarette. I mean he is like such the perfect and listen, I'm only kid, and I love the guy. I couldn't love him anymore than I do. He is a fighter like like nobody, okay, like nobody, and I'm really happy he's okay. But I don't even know what I would do this morning if he actually did, God forbid die, I wouldn't do the show. I'll tell you that. So I'm really happy he's okay.
Speaker 18: Good to hear. That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's not gonna be a button now, cut it out.
Speaker 6: Loo.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm watching.
Speaker 3: You, and I know you're wanting me to say, but I've already made my point. I made my point. I'm not taking it back.
Speaker 18: So I'm sure the doctor is on his way out the door, though. Come out there with me in a wheelchair, get to a car. Yeah, you could the cigarettes. They're fine, keep on doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 18: As much liquor as you want.
Speaker 3: He's got a listen. Then he should have just died. Okay, I mean he's gotta live, he's got to do some things he still likes to do. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 18: I'm sure they're not saying keep on the road.
Speaker 3: You know, when I was a young kid, I had asthma that was terrible asthma, and the doctor told me, you know sirus, you don't ever drink, don't ever smoke a cigarette. I had terrible asthma. I couldn't even take Theodore. After a while, I had to go straight to the hospital and got adrenaline. Swear to God, every every time. It was so bad. At my last asthma attack at the age of eighteen, and the doctor made it very very clear that I can't do can't smoke, can't drink, can't do drugs. Let's fast forward with the tape about forty five years.
Speaker 23: Why am I not shocked to hear they gave you adrenaline all those years.
Speaker 10: That's shocking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying the doctor said you better move to Arizona and don't ever do any of these things. Are you gonna die here?
Speaker 20: I am.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be sixty years old in April. I've done all these things and a lot of them.
Speaker 18: Now Sid's looking for the play. Where can I get that adrenaline?
Speaker 3: Now again, that's what le they don't need this morning. He is a nic shot of adrenal and to get him out of there.
Speaker 18: But that's one thing you don't need it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know that now, So Tobacco Morano. All you guys, I know you'll listen every morning. Reach out to Scott and tell him that New York would love to hear from him. Not on Instagram, not on some Jewish influencers account. Call the show, million people listening, Call the show and tell everybody you're okay and we all love you a lot. All right. We've got a lot of great guys stopping by today, which Lowry Hanks Shinkoff I mentioned, Bill Donahue, Bruce Blakeman, Peter King and the Big One today. He was everywhere yesterday a Steve Varney on Box. He was also on Will Caine on Box. Clay Travis, who's now become a good friend of this show, he's on just about weekly. He's gonna stop by his well six great guests.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Some Girl Langley is something I don't know, Hella Langley.
Speaker 14: That's right, dude. It is such a good song.
Speaker 3: I'm even killing Yeah, it's been number one forever.
Speaker 14: She is so talented and she is a rocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just promoted that song.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I was cute.
Speaker 25: I would do unthinkable things just to spend fifteen seconds with.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, I'm I'm madly in love with.
Speaker 3: Then you wonder why this kid doesn't really I mean I always got to go up right now, but no one's seen it. It's kind of like Joel Bulls like, right, it's kind of like, well, I don't know. I mean, you know, every time I call him, he's like, I'm out of her house. I'm like, okay, put her on. Well, you remember the.
Speaker 14: Russian the Russian checks that you made go on the air that one time.
Speaker 3: She was good and your mother or Dinah's been a birthday a couple of days ago. Happy birthday, sweetheart. She hated your golfen Oh my god. Yeah, but my whole family sec know, so Ella Langley is a big deal.
Speaker 14: Yeah, huge. She won like seven c m A Awards or something like that.
Speaker 3: So she's a country music star today. Yeah, she's the biggest star than like Jason Oldeene right now. Yeah, what about it was the fat guy who's not Fatimore with? What about him?
Speaker 14: She is bigger than Jelly Roll? Well not you know?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, yeah? What about the Zach Brown band?
Speaker 14: Yeah, Zach Brown band is not that big a little?
Speaker 3: What about the guy that's on the show with Lionel Richie and what's his name? The voice? Not the Voice American Idol? Isn't he still big? Oh?
Speaker 14: Blake Shelton, No.
Speaker 3: No, he's not that Blake was on the Voice, He's he's still big.
Speaker 14: But no, I mean you got Morgan Wallin's a huge star.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was just in Pennsylvania this weekend Morgan Wallan performed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he's great. He's on tour right now, so it was.
Speaker 3: It right, he's a big band. Yeah, Zach Brown will always sell off.
Speaker 14: I'll still after the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the court. You're telling me they score right now? Langley, can I yuse some of the song? Well, you can find it. What's the name of the song? Again, choosing Texas Ella Langley, what's the name of that song? Again? Choosing choosing Texas.
Speaker 18: That sounds great. Yeah, she's very beautiful.
Speaker 3: Really, she doesn't sound beautiful country music single. It's never a sound.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she is, but they never sound beautiful.
Speaker 14: She doesn't have one blemish?
Speaker 3: Really? How old is she? Make? It? Just begging to take it? Perfect age?
Speaker 14: She is a perfect age?
Speaker 3: What he does that? What is the perfect age?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Let's say she's gotta be like twenty six or something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we're gonna get her on twenty seven. All right, reach out to Langley playing you.
Speaker 14: I reach out to her every day.
Speaker 3: I mean really seriously.
Speaker 26: This is sid on Sports sponsored by Fearless Spoilers on seventy seven Way vs.
Speaker 25: Justineller here with There's sports Updates sponsored by Pete Morgan Appilos Boilers go to Pillows Boilers dot cowm and if I'm Dialinger you Pilo s Bowiler's the world's best built Boilers will start out in the Bronx. Jones Lombard Junior over in a memorable big league debut, and the Yankees beat the Cardinals two to nothing in the middle game of this three game set. In the fifth inning, Lombard trove and o to a sweeper from starter Hunter Dobbins into leftfield seats for his first career hit, and as he completed his first home run trot in the Majors, he got a good shot of his parents hugging in this stands that's courtesy of the S Network last night from the Yankee Stadium. Up next for the Yankees, still three and a half games back of Tampa Bay for first place in the East, Well Warren, We'll start tonight series finale rubber game of this three game set, first pitch from Yankee Stadium to schedule for seven oh five pm. And in Cleveland, Luis Torrens had three hits, including a three run homer in the second inning, and drove in four runs as the Mets defeated the Indians six to two to snap a three game losing street. Boboshad and rookie Carson Benge also went deep for the Mets, and Sean Manya allowed two runs on seven hits and five walks while striking out seven eight and six innings of work. Up next for the Mets, Christian We'll get the start and tonight's middle game of this three game series against the Indians. First pitch from Cleveland is scheduled for six forty pm. That is your Sports sponsored by Pete Morgan, Appierlos Porlers.
Speaker 3: Well, it's almost this spot.
Speaker 14: Oh, we do with the Hall of Fame game tomorrow Morrow night.
Speaker 3: We've got football, baby. It's a silly game and none of the starters are going to play. But there is an NFL game tomorrow.
Speaker 25: Night, yep, Panthers and Cardinals, and that'll of course be at the Hall of Fame Stadium out in Canton, Ohio.
Speaker 14: That kickoff is at eight pm.
Speaker 25: Pregame starts at seven pm, of course, in that broadcast beyond NBC Sports. So that is your Sports sponsored by Pete Morgan, Apierless, Polo's gar Appillos, Boilers dot Com to find the deal one, they're you, Pierless, Polo's the world's best bill Bowlers. I'm justin Alack on seventy seven w ABC, SID.
Speaker 1: And Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: You can't allow mom Donnie to give you a heart attack. That's that's a terrible job out of Scott. It's got to be the other way around. Give that bastard the heart attack, but we all praying for him to be okay, which he is. He's fine, and I'll get back out there and do all the great things that he does. But I mean, what kind of loser lets mom Donnie give you a heart attack?
Speaker 18: My god, It's almost like the patent George Patten logic. You don't win a war by dying for your country. You let the other son of a bitch try for his country.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I did make the comparison this morning to President Trump. The one time I thought President Trump was ridiculous when he called out John McCain for getting caught. It's similar to that. I agree, it's just as silly. But you know again, you can't. You can't allow that bachelor to give you a heart attack. That's a win for him. He's not in a hospital this morning, well, hooked up to tubes and all that. Heies walking around hating Italians.
Speaker 18: Huh, that's an excellent point.
Speaker 3: I mean, see which Lowry agrees. I don't know. I know it sounds insensitive because he's one of my best friends. I love him dearly, But you can't allow Mam Donnie to give you a heart attack, you're a loser. No, what do you think.
Speaker 27: No, that's not winning, getting heart attacks because the mom dummy, that's definitely not winning.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Wish him the best, right, we wish him the best, But Mom Donnie's got to get the heart attack, not Lebato.
Speaker 28: Right, you said it, you said it.
Speaker 3: I did No, I did say it. I say a lot of stuff that people won't say, but they all agree. Just ask your Fox News viewers. Anyway, let's get to this primary day yesterday. You know, I don't want to start with Osai yet everybody's starting with him. I got to start with this psycho, this lady Hung, who is in all likelihood gonna be the next governor in Wisconsin. She's DSA. She also said that America should cancel Thanksgiving. Now she's kind of gone back on that just a little bit the last couple of weeks, but she did say that. So we talk about all these dangerous candidates, what about this lady Hung in Wisconsin.
Speaker 27: Yeah, she's among the craziest, if not the craziest. And the thing that's most disturbing about her, said, you can look at mom Dommy and he's charming, right, he has a thousand watts smile Trump like.
Speaker 3: You know, people like him Trump Trump, Trump didn't like him so much yesterday? Did you hear Trump yesterday?
Speaker 16: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Let's play this quickly for Lowry. This made me happy because you know, I've been very prustrated with Trump and I've sent them a million messages to stop it. Stop at President Trump. So before we say he likes him, because his family members tell me he doesn't, he's just playing a game. Here was Trump on Mamdanie yesterday. Cut one.
Speaker 4: Look, the Mondamie thing is it's a disaster waiting to happen. We can't have a communist in charge of a great, supposedly free enterprise kind of a representative city. So I think it's if you have a communist, may I think it's going to be very tough for him and for the city.
Speaker 20: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think it's a shame that that particular man is endorsing him and very friendly with him.
Speaker 5: You can see there's a relationship.
Speaker 2: He blew up the World Trade Center, right, didn't the man you're talking about blow up the World Treads centers?
Speaker 5: And he's friends.
Speaker 3: Well, there it is. You took them out on two funds, call them a communist hanging out with a cleric that was a co conspirator in the World Trade Center bombing. So maybe Trump is finally starting to come along. Maybe, but continue your point on HUT. I couldn't wait to play.
Speaker 27: That Trump stuff, So, I mean, that's much better from Trump. But the fact is, Mom Dommie is a charming, charismatic guy, right, Hong is not. Hong is like the person you meet at the public library using the computer in the middle of the day who's socially maladjusted and a soft talker. There's nothing charming about her at all, zero political skills. So it's that's what makes it so disturbing. It's her beliefs that are allerring to Democrats, and they are crazy. They're based on a fundamental critique of America. I'm sorry, if you don't like Thanksgiving, you don't like America. Right, it's our national festival where we're grateful for this country. It has no ideological element whatsoever unless you're a crazy person. And she's crazy and she's leading in the polls by twenty points. Now, maybe that means less than we think it does, because l Sied might pull it out in Michigan there and he was leading by double Digitsney He's gonna win by you know, a point if he pulls it out. So maybe the establishment Democrats have more hope in Wisconsin, but they're definitely on the run in the tirety of the country and not willing to stand up for themselves. I mean Chuck Schumer, for instance, been pathetic.
Speaker 3: Pathetic, they all are. And she is gonna win. She's up by twenty, She's still up by twenty. El Sayed is gonna win. He's up by three. NBC News already said he won. Everybody else is slow to react. I mean, she made it closer Hayley Stevens than we thought. But he's going to win. And you talk about Mom Donnie. I watched this guy. He's Mom Donnie. He looks like him, he sounds like him. He talks about party unity. He mashed Trump last night twice in a very short speech. I mean, really, what is the difference between L. Sied? They both hate Israel, they both hate the Jews, they both hate Biebe. What is the difference between L. Sied and Mom Donnie.
Speaker 27: Yeah, there's no ideological difference, but I do think Mom Dami is more talented than El Sayid, who has more of a edge to him, and the key difference say Ed is not running in New York City. He's running in a purplish state, and he has a real competitive race on his hands. And this instantly makes Michigan the most likely pick up for Republicans on the Senate map. And if they can get Michigan, the map almost becomes impossible for Democrats. So this is a hugely risky choice besides being a mortally defective one by the Democrats in Michigan.
Speaker 3: So just help me out here. Then, So you're saying that El Sayed wins, okay, and he moves away from the moderate Democrats. This is good for Republicans come November.
Speaker 27: It's certainly good for their chances. Rogers has now a much better chance of winning than he did against Stevens. And if Republicans just pick up one seat, Democrats almost have to sweep these red states Texas, Iowa, Alaska, Ohio, and maybe they can, you know, maybe it's the year. Everything will helped their way, But it gets a lot harder.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Rich An armed California man, was at Trump International Golf Club yesterday. And he had a lot of weapons, a lot of ammunition, much more than the guy on the golf course, much more than the guy who tried to run through security at the hotel, even more than crooks. This guy from California was loaded magazines, and he had all kinds of stuff in his body, in his car, in his house, and there he was at the Trump National Golf Club. But how was he doing there? I don't mean there's any doubt he was, you know, kind of scout in the place. Soon when he got his best shot at the president. So it looks like at least here we go again.
Speaker 1: No, it does.
Speaker 27: Yeah, that's what it sounds like. Need to know more details. But as we talked talked about a week or two ago, they're coming for him. They want to kill him. They think he's the American Hitler, and this will be a thread I think against him the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: Wow, you Lowry, the amazing editor of National Review, one of my favorite people. I'm not asking you what you think is going to happen. We all agree that he's going to be there. What I want from you is what would you like to see? So I've been at the very very forefront of trying to keep Mam Donnie away from the Freedom Tower, that sacred soil of nine to eleven II ad Giovanni Gallante on this show. Over a week ago he started the petition. Galante called my show that morning he had fourteen thousand signatures. Now he's got eighty one thousand, okay, And I play his cuts almost every day. And today the head of the Catholic League, Bill Donihue, who just wrote a six page letter begging Mam Donnie not to come. He's going to join me live coming up in about forty five minutes. I am proud to say I've been at the front of this ever since the life forth. You know what, have you listened every day? Do you like me? Hope he doesn't show. I know you think he will sort why But if he had any heart, do you hope he makes a decision not to show.
Speaker 27: Yeah, he just say, Look, I understand that these are people grieving over this terrible attack. I don't want to call them, cause them any adjuita whatsoever. I think they're wrong about me. I hate terrorism, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. But out of respect for them, deference for them, I'm going to take a powder on this. That's what he should do, but he's not.
Speaker 3: He's not. What do you think about the whole Fauci mess? It was a mess. I mean, I think my favorite part was Aaron Rodgers. In fact, let me play this for you, Rich. I gotta play the Trump cut. You'll enjoy this too. This is Pittsburgh, still a quarterback in his last season, on the way of the Hall of Fame. Pittsburgh still a quarterback. Aaron Rodgers on with Pat McAfee courtesy of ESPN. And then Clay Travis, who's going to join me coming up this morning at ninet thirty is on with Stuve Varney courtesy of Fox News. So Lewis you're going to play in succession cuts eight and nine for Rich, then we'll get Rich's thoughts.
Speaker 15: You've been very open about coming back for this year last rodeo, and you talked about your wife saying, hey, have another year. Like McCarthy being here obviously a big deal. Can you tell us about the mindset of coming into your last season, like that's a real thing, it feels like, cause is everything better?
Speaker 11: Is everything funner? Is everything more awesome?
Speaker 21: Like?
Speaker 11: How do you kind of view this year verse, maybe the years of the past.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna plead the fifth okay, okay, like like that absolute coward, Tony absolute Yeah, are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: One eleven you got a pardon and you and you pleaded over a hundred times.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got the White House?
Speaker 3: What are you scared of, Tony? I thought you were the science.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Several athletes like Aaron Rodgers were ripped for questioning draconian lockdown missions. Do you think they've been vindicated?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 20: One billion percent they've been vindicated, Stu, thanks for having me. I think you can put Aaron Rodgers, props to him. I think you could put Novak Djokovic in that mix, and I think you can put Kyrie Irving in that mix. Three different sports, three different athletes who recognize that at mandating the COVID shot made no sense, who spoke out against it, and who were savaged by sports media, anyone who refused to get the COVID shot was ridiculed. To the high heavens that I think they have all been vindicated. And unless you're watching me right now and you're on your eighteenth or nineteenth COVID booster, I wish you would take the virus more seriously.
Speaker 3: I love Clay Travis again, he's coming on this morning. I had Stephen A. Smith on dumping names all morning long on this show two days ago. But look is this Monday morning quarterback? Is Klay Travis right?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 27: It's totally right. I think the shot did a lot of good for elderly and vulnerable people. They should have gotten it and gotten their eighteen boosters whatever it was. But the idea that was mandated for everyone, and the idea that young healthy males competing at top level athletics needed to get a COVID shot and had to be shamed or excluded for the country they didn't was crazy. It was insane. And this is a theme of the Fauci disgrace is that they never let us in on any of the nuances or doubts about anything right. They wanted to portray total certainty, even if they knew it was wrong, in order to exercise social control and get people to do what they want. So they thought you had a little nuance about the shots. You know, some people at the margins wouldn't get the shots, and that was terrible. So she had to lie and these guys were right. They were totally right here. Irving couldn't play basketball, right.
Speaker 3: And oh he couldn't. He couldn't play home games, but he could play on the road, right right. I mean it's nonsense. You know why I had Bobby Kennedy on the show too this week. I'm really dropping them, and he talked about specifically little kids. Because if you saw that interview where Dana Bansh CNN just embarrassed herself. She was really pathetic. I'm sorry she was Okay, she had no facts. She started talking about studies. She can, she has studies, She's right, studies where the COVID shots helped children. That's a lie, Rich, That's a flat out lie.
Speaker 28: Yeah.
Speaker 27: I mean one of the things we were so lucky about with the pandemic. It didn't affect children, right, Nope, but we mask children forever. Even though that the mass made zero difference. You had people who were talking seriously about mandating shots for kids. It was just insand we we did keep.
Speaker 3: Him out of school. We created a whole generation of more rins.
Speaker 27: To be honest, Yeah, idiocy, And Fausci says, oh, I had nothing to do with that. Then you read the Diary. He's like, oh wow, Bill the BLOSSI really liked all my TV appearances and talks to me. Is going to shut down the.
Speaker 3: School lem and Gavin news him, I know, I mean, give me a bread one last thing. Clay is going to talk about that today too, But he's also talking about this. He put together this deal. Ritchiell love this. They're a great sports guy. So he's putting up ten million dollars. And don't ask me how he has it. I have no idea, okay, but he has it. He's putting up ten million dollars. He wants the w NBA Champs, the Las Vegas Aces, to take on any any high school state senior basketball championship team. If the boys win that high school team, he'll give that team two million dollars. If the WNBA Champs win, he'll give them ten million. This is his way of proving that a high school boy is still better at sports than a pro female. It sounds crazy, but it's not. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 27: As absolutely brilliant, He's absolutely right. The women's national soccer team lost to a high school team a couple of years ago. I think five to two. Of course, they get smoked. It doesn't mean it's nothing against the women. They're just women and guys are different, right, And that you have a basketball league that has a W in front of it because it's for women, Because if it it wasn't for women, they'd all be, you know, watching it on TV as some of the you know, as high school kids played in that league. High school boys is crazy, and it's because they're they're woke and they can't acknowledge the truth. And they hate Sophie Cunneyham because she's feminine and pretty and speaking the truth.
Speaker 3: On this straight he's also straight. She likes boys. Anyway, You're amazing. What a great appearance. Take this appearance. Now, look at these seven different things you covered and compare that with Megan Kelly. I'm Rich Lowry. You really are one of my favorite people. I love you. Thank you so much. All right, Rich Rich Lowry right there, the editor of the National Review is great. Every week we covered about eight different topics. Right there, we're just getting started. We're still going to talk to Hang Shinkoff. We're going to talk to the head of the Catholic League. He's on Mike page. Mom, Donnie, stay away. The Great Bill, Donna Hue, Bruce Bankman his weekly appearance He's gonna be our next Covenant Folks.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: And then the Big Boys came on and said, he's not coming He's not coming out tonight.
Speaker 5: I'm try.
Speaker 18: There will be no miracle tonight, no miracle that song maybe another night night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it happens to be to your point, lewis the second time in a row, I believe in a row. Certainly the second time this year that Manilo has canceled a concert at rut Marena in Kentucky, but less than an hour before the show. Yes, so you know he's recovering from one cancer. He's eighty three, so there's got to be some issues. But I mean, you wait till six thirty for a seven o'clock show to send people home.
Speaker 18: Well, maybe that shows his character like he's trying. He gets right to the point of I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I just can't do it, can't. Yeah, yeah, there's no It's not like.
Speaker 18: You know at City Field, Okay, uh, you guys can go home now, it's five minutes the game time, right.
Speaker 3: Well they should do that. Well, the Mets did win last night, but that would be a bad idea. But I love Barry and thank god he's okay. Like I said this morning, and I wrapped these two guys together here, I book ended them, and that is Barry Manilow and Scott Lobato. Thank god they're both alive. Manolo had to cancel the show and Lobato took a houdit dike. But they're both alive. I can't say they're both well. I think Scott's well, thank god, but he's a loser.
Speaker 18: What are you looking around for help? As Rich Lowry pointed out, yeah, yeah, you said it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you guys are waiting for me to kind of come off this thing and stop it. But you know you can't do that, you know, you just Lobato? Who is I mentioned four people this morning who fight Mom, Donnie, Tooth and Nail. It's not the business leaders, they don't Devanella okay. It's not even the unions they're terrible, or these other folks in this city. It's Boatdeedle, it's Vicki Palladino, it's Scott Lobato, and it's me. Those are the four big ones, Okay, Lobato's been great, but when you supper a heart attack at his well, not even a rally, it was a night's out as something. I just left and he walks home laughing, you just gave the mayor a win. That's a terrible job by Lebato. Terrible. So we all pray that he gets better. We're hoping for his one hundred percent for recovery. But that was a terrible job by Lebato last night. It's terrible.
Speaker 18: It's it's hard to figure out how you can how some individual can collapse have to be revived.
Speaker 3: It was terrible.
Speaker 18: Now fibrillator.
Speaker 3: Thank god.
Speaker 18: He's okay, right, and yet characterized the next day as losers. A loser okay.
Speaker 3: Because mom, Donnie is walking around doing what he always does, hating everybody, pissing off nine to eleven families, and my boy Scott, who's a legend and a great guy, is hooked up to nine thousand tubes at some hospital on Staten Island.
Speaker 18: But to his credit, nothing happened. He's back, he'll he'll he'll be better.
Speaker 3: No, no, Mam, Donnie can now say, big mouth pitch over there. He suffered a heart attack. I was fine, So he just came, ma'm donnie got the win.
Speaker 18: Scott can also say, is that all you got?
Speaker 3: I guess you can. I don't see it that way. I just think, ma'm donnie gets to win, and thank god. Scott's okay. But even though mcgrease he's a loser.
Speaker 18: I don't I don't think Noam actually gave a number.
Speaker 3: But that Are you sure about that? Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dustin did he give a number?
Speaker 18: Known he didn't say.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. No, No, I know he didn't. Well, maybe I'm putting words in his mouth. Number you said eight, I almost moved it to nine.
Speaker 14: Oh my goodness, I know terrible.
Speaker 18: It's a good thing they're both like. If we didn't, if we lost.
Speaker 3: Barry Manilowe, Oh my god, you're terrible.
Speaker 18: Scott would have been probably pushed to the side today.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, you know that reminds me of vocating the side. I know he would never be pushed to the side. I love Scott, He's one of my best friends. But it reminds me on my anniversary, I'll be married god willing thirty five years next year, on June twenty fifth. I forget what year it was, but it was my anniversary. I was living in Boca Ratone. I put the television on and I found out that Barah Fawcet died. Barah forced We all had the poster by our beds Charlie's Angels. Big deal, huge deal. It lasted about two hours because, unfortunately for Farah, that same exact morning, a couple of hours later, Michael Jackson died and nobody gave a rats ass about Bara fawce It. So, yes, Lobato would have suffered that, I think to mattle, but not on this show. We would have given him equal true.
Speaker 18: But look look how he's getting treated after a heart attack.
Speaker 3: No one even mentioned him this morning. He's on on any of these newscasts. The only guy that mentioned him was Grant Stenchfield last night. Grant Stenchfield, I mean, Lobato's a big star in this city. I'm being serious. De theres more respect than that. I had to tell the Worldwide News network to include him in them. I'm Donnie story, poor bastard, gotta have it. Yeah, getting worse. Well, so he asked Kank Shine caught what he thinks.
Speaker 18: As you get his name correct? Like whatever?
Speaker 3: Fine, We do have Hank showing up and Bill Donna Hue and Bruce Blateman and Peter King, New York's news and talk station.
Speaker 10: Download this seventy seven w ABC mumble lapp Now.
Speaker 3: I told you I was staying at the hotel in town, the Sheraton and Morgan walland was performing. And I guess it was Sunday morning. They all came down, all these ladies with cowboy hats and boots up to their knees and short jean shorts. Some of them should have been wearing pants. Trust me, don't they look in the mirror. But at any rate, he's a big star and he's great. No, that's a great song. I do have some good news before you get to build. Donnahue, the head of the Catholic League, who's always amazing. I just got a text from Scott lebto come on now. No, Scott lebto lewis good.
Speaker 18: How's Scotty doing well?
Speaker 3: I think he's fine.
Speaker 18: Oh, if he's texting you, you should be he's No.
Speaker 3: Not only is he texting me, but what he texted me says to me, like the picture with him giving the finger last night, that he's fine. It reads and I quote if you you jerk off?
Speaker 18: Gee, are you sure that's from Scott?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh that's him. Dot dot dot. I'll call in tomorrow. And then he admitted that he thinks it's funny that I've been calling him a loser all morning. But I'm not trying to be funny.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's the sad part. It's really not getting around Scott now.
Speaker 3: But Scott agrees with me that the last place Mam Donnie should be is anywhere near that Freedom Tower or sacred soil on nine to eleven. I know Elizabeth Miller disagrees. A father was a fietfighter. He was killed on nine to eleven. She's gonna join me tomorrow. Even my friend Onnie, miss Scali, who we have on the show this week or next week, dear friend of mine for my polyprepte same class as me and Joe Takapina, Danny Fogliano, Gary Hannah, Rob Anderson, the whole crew. We loved Arnie Mimsscali still do. His brother was killed that day, and he, like Liz Miller, he doesn't want to make the story about mom Donnie and what these people don't understand. Anie and Elizabeth and the rest of them is that it all becomes about Mom Donnie. If he's there, that's all they're gonna show. Now, you're not gonna see it because you're gonna be there because you're actually victimized that day. But the millions of us who may have not a loved one but still feel broken, we're gonna watch this on TV and see that smiling Dick's face all morning long, and that's all they're gonna talk about.
Speaker 16: Trust me.
Speaker 3: So you gotta be a little more broader in your analysis of the situation in that he becomes the whole story. If he's there. If he's not there, it's one mention. Mayor's not there, we move on. Otherwise, every shot is gonna be the facial expression and who's he talking to? Again? You may not care because you're there, you're family member, God bless you, But a lot of us broken Americans, we don't want to see it because I got him schefter saying to me ESPN Information guy, we don't really talk about what happened that day anymore with family members. We want to move on. You don't move on, don't move on. That's why Frank Ziller said, never forget so I understand where Liz Miller and Arnimus Scali are coming from, and I respect it because they've been victimized, but they're wrong. My line is, if he's not there, it becomes a one mention. If he is there, he's the whole story. Why would you want that? So take a break and talk to the head of the Catholic League. He gets it. He just wrote a six page paper urging Mam Donnie not to come. He's always on the show every Saint Patrick's Day, but I'll be here this morning. My dear friend Bill Donna you you don't want to miss.
Speaker 1: This Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network de Biovanni.
Speaker 3: Galante, and he's a man that started this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven Commemoration Memorial service coming up this year twenty five years. What is your message? If he's listening right now, and if he's not, it will get to him. What is your message to Mam Donnie?
Speaker 6: We respectfully just asked that he stay away. We don't want the publicity, we don't want the circus, we don't want.
Speaker 16: Any of that.
Speaker 6: This is a day, like I said before, all of us get together and we go honor the people that were murdered. That's it. It's a simple one. I'm not asking for anything huge. You know, he doesn't have to be there. He knows that, we know that. But obviously we'll see what happens. There's nothing we could do other than just ask for people to sign a petition.
Speaker 7: I will proudly honor the families, the survivors, the first responders forever impacted by that horrific terror attack by standing alongside them.
Speaker 3: If he's there, he is the story. They've got it all backwards. If he's there, he is the story. You should not be there. And that was Giovanni Galante at players clips every day. And his wife Grace will forever be twenty nine years old because she was murdered that day in the South Tower. She would have been fifty four this year, but she's got And the mayor celebrates people like that. I mean, what kind of rational person is okay with that because he won a stupid election. So Bill Donnahue, who's here every Saint Patrick's Day, and I love Bill. He is the head of the Catholic League. He is gonna stop by for the second time this year. That never happens. But he has written a six page letter compelling the mayor to do the right thing and not show up. So here he is. I love this guy, Bill Donnaue, Bill, good morning, buddy, How are you well?
Speaker 24: Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 3: You're the best?
Speaker 24: Sid?
Speaker 3: Now look who's talking. I'm not the best. You're the best. And no, you really are. You're You're great and you stand everything you believe in. I believe in. And before we get to the mayor and Sid's a whiney Jew, you know, that's how they describe me, people like Alex Jones israel first advocate, winey Jew, Sid Rosenberg. Let's talk about the Catholics and what the mayor has done there. Last I checked when Cardinal Dolan was forced out, which he was okay, and they could have kept him, and they took the guy from Chicago, Ronald Hicks. When Ronald Dicks was installed at Saint Patrick's Cathedral. This is a ceremony. Mayor's never miss this Mayor wasn't there. He gave a big middle finger to the Catholics the Christians, did he not?
Speaker 24: That was the third one he did the third middle finger. The first one was on his inauguration day and up on the stage he had clerics from every single religion except for the Catholic religion. We're only one out of every three New Yorkers's Catholic, with more and more Catholics than anybody else in New York City. And he stiffed us that day. And in the day that you mentioned on the that was the day of the installation of the new archbishop. That morning he had an interfaith breakfast. Again he invited clerics from every single religion except for the Catholic religion. No priest was involved. He didn't invite Cardinal Dolan to Hicks's installation, so he's been snubbing us. And then on Saint Patrick's Day, I was on at you proudly.
Speaker 16: And what did he do.
Speaker 24: He gave a speech about Pallace and how the Irish have been oppressed the way the Palestinians have been depressed. He just hates Jews to such an extent. If you talk to about ice cream, somehow he blamed the lousy ice cream one Jews. He hijacked the Catholic the Catholic Day, Sat Patrick's Day and turned it into a jew Bashian exercise demands a disgrace.
Speaker 3: He really is. But I'm glam We're bringing this up because I don't want it to be all about the Jews all the time, because again I just got whiny and anti Semitism. They've had enough. I mean, you know, you look at the enclaveed maps, and he screwed the Italians twice, little Italy and author revenue in the Bronx. He screwed the Germans, he screwed the Irish, he screwed the Jews. No, Williamsburg, I mean, you name it. He screwed the Puerto Ricans the week of the Puerto Ricans Day Parade when he canceled the breakfast. So I need to make it very very clear that it's not just about the Jews. That this guy outside the Muslims has pretty much pretty much denounced or this or or or should say was not very nice okay, to a whole bunch of different ethnicities, religions, especially yours.
Speaker 24: Well, and just even getting off of religion, I happened to be an honorably discharge for the United States Air Force. They served during the Vietnam War period. So and I sat here in my office where I am right now on the thirty fourth floor on thirty fourth and seventh day, looking south, and I look right out at the twin towers. I saw them go down like pancakes, one after another. So the idea that you have a guy there who's more radical Islamist than he is a proud American to have him preside over this ceremony, and he would be presiding. I know he's not going to be able to speak, but the idea that his presence would be there, as you correctly said, all the attention would go on him. But this is about veterans too, and proud Americans. Every single time this guy gives a speech about American as he did on the July the fourth, what.
Speaker 3: Did they do?
Speaker 24: He talks about our ugly past. You have to wonder why did any immigrants ever bother to come to this country. Why are people crashing their borders today still tried to get into our country if we're so.
Speaker 5: Rotten and racist?
Speaker 24: And he did the same thing. And when he had a racial equity report, I read it three hundred and seventy five pages. I'm one of the few people who read it. What is it it's all about how rotten New York is right from the very beginning, and how we stole Land and everything else. The man really does hate America, and anybody who hates America has no business being at the nine to eleven ceremony.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you were listening when I made that argument to a friend of mine, Ornie Muscali from high school, who was like, no, it's okay if he's there. Or Liz Miller, who was all over the news yesterday. And I love these people, and it breaks my heart that Arnie's brother died and Liz's dad died. He was a firefighter. But they don't make any sense. I mean again, if you want to take the bullseye off of the mayor, then he can come. I've been making the point for a week. If he shows up, the bulls eye is on him the whole time. Every single TV shot is going to be the mayor's expression. Every family that walks by is going to have some type of emotion, Some may even turn their bats. The only way to get rid of that and really make it about the victims if is if he's not there. Am I not making total sense?
Speaker 24: Well you are, but you know, let's remember anything else. He always claims victim status. This is a direct quote from him. I haven't might led it to him. My experience of nine to eleven is one I share with many New Yorkers. My teacher, let me know, something happened that morning. Something happened that morning, and I might be bullied because of it. Well, something happened because your buddies, these radical Islamists who hate America and hate Israel, they bombed us. Okay, they took out almost three thousand innocent Americans. That something happened. We know who they are.
Speaker 3: And he's far more.
Speaker 24: Concerned about Islamophobia and about somebody looking askance at him walking down the street because he looks like a Muslim. He should be more concerned about the people who attacked us, and why they attacked us, and why they hate us. That's what bothers me about him. He always turned He's always the victim, and you know he goes over to Riker's Island. Those people he looks as victims, they're victims because we made them that way in the first place. Look, everybody, every organization, my own, including You're gonna have some nut jobs here and there who might belong or be associated with. You can't hold somebody responsible. However, when you stack the deck with him. I looked at his transition team, I looked at his inauguration team, I looked at his administration today. We have a section on our website called Nannie Watch, and we list all the people, all the people that he's just endorsed, people who come out there and say that I want to eradicate Western civilization. The United States is an effing disgrace. Hans Piker comes out there and says we deserve nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: That's one of his buddies.
Speaker 24: Now, let me tell you something, when you one after another after another, it's cereal. These people out there, these are his friends. And it also begins with his mark's father from Columbia, his mother who hates Israel, his wife who said it was spectacular.
Speaker 3: That was our words.
Speaker 24: It was spectacular what happened in October the seventh, twenty twenty three, when twelve hundred innocent Jews and men, women and children, many of them women and children, were killed by Hamas. So we know who he associates with. It's in his DNA, and that's why it doesn't belong nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: You know the picture I put up last week. I put up a video Bill donniue. I know you know this, but it's really sickening. I put up a video of the plane, the second plane hitting the tower, okay, and I made the point that mcdonnie shouldn't be there. And I don't do that because I actually complained that it was too perverse watching those blanes hit those buildings time and time again. But I went against my better judgment and I put up that video. Do you know that over half the comments were, well, your people did this, the Israelis did this. I mean, I can't believe the propaganda, the sick, disgusting propaganda, which mind you, he's a part of. But there is a healthy amount or at least too many Americans and people all over the world that blame Israel for nine to eleven.
Speaker 24: Yeah, it is absolutely astounding. And I saw that second plane hit there, the first one I missed. I just heard people scream. I saw the second one hit the tower. We know who did it, and we know what they wanted, very clear about it. This had nothing to do with Jews, has nothing to do with the Irish said no through Italians or anybody else, and has to do with radical Muslims, the Islamists, and they made it very clear what they wanted to do. Now, what we have is a lot of propaganda, and we know where it begins. I spent many years as a college professor. It always begins in the academy, in higher education. That's where the poison is delivered, and it seeps into the society from there with their stupid little seminars and workshops and breakout sessions. And then they go out there and now they've infected our culture itself, the dominant culture. But there is a pushback. You know, there's no such thing as an iron lore of history. We can still beat these people. And that's why I'm helping out here. It's not just you know, Catholic League helping out Jews and Jews helping out Catholics. It's about America. It's about our future. If this guy is the face of the Democratic Party. And by the way, I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, and I'm an independent, proudly so, and I don't endorse anybody, but I do speak to the issues. But if this guy who is poisoned to this country and particularly to New York City, is the face of the Democratic Party. We're in serious trouble, but I am absolutely confident that more people find out what's going on, they're going to get galvanized and they're going to speak out against him.
Speaker 3: Don I hope you're right. This is the amazing president of the Catholic League, my dear mind of many years, Bill Donnaue. So, Bill, you put together the six page letter urging the mayor not to show up. Would you mind sharing some of the highlights in that letter?
Speaker 24: Well, yeah, I mean the people that he's appointed. I mean again, it's even into his family, but the people that he's appointed who are working him as chief council and all these others they're out there. The hate speech against America. It's again, I want to emphasize this, it's not just about Jews. It's about the United States of America. I have in front of me all the list of this material and I've got it up on our website. And what they've said about us and how much we want to destroy Western civilization. That's not about Jews per se. You know, America is an effing disgrace. That's not about Jews per se. We've gone through this, and so if you feel that way about America, and you are far more concerned about Islamophobia than you are the actual attack on our innocent Sidary city back on nine to eleven, than you shouldn't be at this ceremony. After all, he set president, didn't he When he was mayor elect, he didn't march with the veterans. I'm glad he didn't want to the veterans. I wouldn't want him as a veteran marching with the veterans. He didn't march as mayor with Jews on the Israeli A Day parade. So now he's set president, he doesn't have to go to this event, and his absence, with absence would then be at least a nice gesture. Because he's a divisive man. Everything is about class, Everything is about pitting the rich against the poor and making Western civilization the boogeyman. I read, I've read his speeches. I read what he had to say on the fourth of July. Everything he brings in is about how negative. He brings out the worst about America, never talks about the better things. So any man who's that unpatriotic has no business being at nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, Bill, no matter what he says, and even people like Julian men In quote me in Islamaphov twice and I like her, but she's done it twice publicly, and others jumped on a tweet one day, everybody from Leticia James, even Jessica Tish to Cappy Hokle to Chuck Schumer all called me an islamophobist. You know, Bill that based on real statistics, not pie in the sky made up stuff, Islamophobia really doesn't exist, you know that. Right. Well, let me tell you so.
Speaker 24: A phobia means an irrational fear. I don't have an irrational fear of Muslims. I don't care. Muslims to me are just like Catholics and Jews. They're just good people. I'm talking here about the radical extremists. I don't have an irrational fear of Muslims. I have a rational fear of radical Muslims who want who want to destroy our country.
Speaker 3: And that's mam Donni. And you're saying that's Mamdani, right, of course.
Speaker 24: I mean, you can't surround yourself with people hate America. One appointment every that he brings in Sea Weaver, who says we need more Communists than the government, and he appoints her. He had a guy who thinks he's a girl who ran to Saint Patrick's Cathedral and destroyed the mass and saying all kinds.
Speaker 3: Of thoris about the mother of whoores and everything else.
Speaker 24: He puts that person, that guy who thinks he's a girl on his transition team.
Speaker 3: That's not a phobia. I'm being very specific. His name is Doris.
Speaker 24: Show that go right down the line with this this Now, this idea that we have a rational fear of Muslims, now I have a real fear of Muslim extremist.
Speaker 3: That's the difference, exactly right. So is there any hope your six page letter me banging this home every day and bringing on actual nine to eleven victims who have taken a part of this petition, which is now about ninety thousand strong. That's a huge number. Is there any hope that this idiot, this hateful moron, may come to his senses and do all these lovely people to favor and just not show.
Speaker 24: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 24: One of my goals here said was to take the shine off of him, and we're doing it right now and largely too because of the wonderful order is that you have. We're taking the sign off for him. He wants to be the like the poster boy for nine to eleven. Now, I'm all of a sudden, for one day is gonna be patriotic American? No, there's enough people, Now this is going to cascade. I wasn't gonna put my letter out until the end of the month, by the way, because I thought it might be a little bit too early. But once I saw the petition, and I want people to go to change dot orgon at to sign that this is going to cascade the entire month of August, spilling right into September. And so if he shows up, let me tell you something. He's not going to have that stupid grin, that phony grin that he has on his face. I'd like to smack him, I'll tell you, because time I see that that face, my god, almighty, what don't we put on the everlast?
Speaker 16: You know, I said it to Bill.
Speaker 24: Moore one time we could rent out Madison Square Guard which is right, of course the street from me. I'm seventy nine years old, and I'll still kick the you know what out of it.
Speaker 3: Bill, I got to end on that. I couldn't love you anymore than I do. God. I say something like that too, and people raise an eyebrow. But God bless you, the head of the Catholic League. Really a ledge and one of the greatest New Yorkers ever. I mean that, my dear friend, Bill Donna. You, Bill, keep up the great work. I love you, buddy, Thank you so much, thank you so much.
Speaker 24: Thank you.
Speaker 3: God bless you. Bill Dona, you right there on Sid and Friends in the Morning and not my Friends. Is a great guy, Isnty Lou Don't you love that guy? Dude?
Speaker 18: He says it every he says everything.
Speaker 3: So well, so well, Bill di excellon.
Speaker 18: He is one of the great New york he is.
Speaker 3: Well, take a break, We've got a lot more to do, the next Governor of New York.
Speaker 1: Bruce Blateman, Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: With all respect to miss Miller. There are two sides to the issue whether Ma'm Donnie should attend the nine to eleven memorial service. First, you do not ignore the one hundred thousand signers of the petition like you. They feel pain and loss of thousands of their loved ones. Just because someone is mayor, which is what I've been saying for weeks, doesn't mean he is automatically welcome. This mayor is feeling right and excuse me, is feeling righteous indignation. He alone brought the pushback he is feeling. This mayor has and continues to embrace the radical Islamic ideology and people who are implicated in the attacks in our country. It wasn't Israel, anti semi low life pieces of garbage. That's who did this. The mayor's people. That was his choice. It is an irresponsible and dangerous choice. Mamdania has shown no remorse and has not apologized. He still refuses to acknowledge radical Islamic ideology, which is an American He refuses to acknowledge a real religious based threat that exists today, even at the nerve to try to link the radical Islamic attacks with perceived Islamophobia, in effect making him the victim. In his perverted thinking, it's almost as if the victims of nine to eleven had it coming. Sorry, this is America, Unlike the radical Islamic ideology that justified the nine to eleven attacks. America is a tolerant and forgiving nation, but we cannot simply turn a blind eye to real threats to our way of life. That's perfect, perfectly said. So I'm going to push back on this middle tomorrow. She's not gonna like me very much, even though I'll show respective father was murdered and on that day, and she's probably a lovely girl. But all these people that are okay with the mayor being there to be honest of being kind of selfish and shortsighted. Because if the argument is they don't want that day to be about the mayor, then he can't be there, right, This is obvious. So either they voted for the mayor they secretly like the mayor. I don't know what it is, but if he's there, he sucks up a ton of the attention. And if your family victim died twenty five years ago, why would you want that? Bruce Blateman, Oh a next governor, He's next.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: I got the President texting me calm down. They send me a text the costs picking me up. Mosha jew is a Jewish event at two o'clock it's gonna take me three hours to get to the Hampton's on Sunday. I'm going to the Hampton's. Want people coming home on Sunday?
Speaker 18: True, So that sounds a little week, I don't know, but still you gotta get out there.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. And they probably want me to go to the pool for a little while, in which I don't want to do. I don't want to socialize. You have no, no, no, please, I'm begging you. It's gonna rain all day Saturday as it is. I live by the beach. I want to get as much beach time as possible on Sunday with my wife and kids, and uh not go to the pool in the Hampton somewhere. My god, but it's this Sunday. Yeah, yeah, I've been about it to like three different events in the Hamptons. You guys know, I don't like the Hamptons. It's sue ostentatious. It's everybody's trying to out do each other. No thanks. I like where I live. Where we live, lou people just wear sandals all day and nobody cares. The good life, the good life nice homeless and junkies. It's fantastic, but I'm gonna be in the Hampton Sunday, and anytime I go to Long Island it's a treat. I was there last week to speak, as you guys know, for the interns for Bruce Blakeman, who's running a tremendous campaign. My son, Gabriel doesn't want to leave. I'm like, gay, when is your last day for Blakeman? He goes, it could be August seventh, it could be August fourteenth, there could be Labor Day. I go, you're kidding me. The kid loves it and he loves Bruce Blakeman. So with that said, here he is our next governor. My great friend Bruce Blakeman. Bruce, good morning, buddy, how are you.
Speaker 16: I'm doing great Sitting by the way, Gabriel is doing a great job. He's a great kid. I have great interns. They come more walks of life. They're really bright kids. They learn about government and we learn something from them. Because to know what's going on right now all across the state, you have to rely on young people. They're the ones that we're really fighting for their future. We're fighting to make sure that they can get a good job, that taxes don't kill them. That electric rates don't kill them, and that they have an opportunity to raise families in communities that have good jobs and that are safe. So I love having the kids around us. They do an amazing job. They learn from us, and we learn from them.
Speaker 3: I love what you just said, and you're right, and you're fighting for their future. But you're also, Bruce Blakeman, fighting for their votes because when you look back at this disgraceful mayor who are also running against I mean, you know, you got to run against two people, the horrible governor and the horrible mayor, two people. But he won not because they flew in Muslim voters, not because they cheated and all the ballot. He won because of young people that were enthusiastic and couldn't wait to vote for him. So you have to deal with that too. Yeah.
Speaker 16: Absolutely, But when you talk and communicate with these young people, it's very very interesting. So I talked to some kids at Washington Square and we talked about issues and I asked this woman, I said, young woman, She was an NYU student. I said, let me ask you a question. I said, do you like socialism? She said yeah? And I said, what do you like about it. She said, well, it's you know, it's spreading out the wealth and letting everybody you know, have a piece of the action. And I said to well, what about somebody who works really hard and achieves a lot and someone who's lazy. Do you take the lazy ones you get the same? She said, well, I don't know, she said, is lazy something that's an affliction? Or I said, no, lazy is lazy? So I said, are you a good students? She said yeah, I'm a straight A student. I said, well, well how about we make you a B student and someone getting a C we raised them to a bee. We average it out. And she's like, well, I wouldn't like that. I said, well that's socialism.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so great. Bohy, that is great. Look at you. That is great. But what you're the story you just told that was great, Bruce, is the same story I heard on the ferry. I always bring this up all summer last year, same thing. Young girls on the way to the beach just went the Starbucks in Brooklyn or Manhattan, don't really have a job, live with their two girlfriends and a five thousand dollars apartment. By the way, their parents have plenty of money, plenty of money. They like money. They like going out at night, they like going a Starbucks for an eight dollar a cup of coffee, they like going to the beach. And they couldn't wait the buff for mom Donnie, because he was gonna make it even Really, he's gonna take your money away. To your point, he's gonna take your good grades away. The point is they don't even know what the hell they're talking about. They're young, they're smart, they've got potential, they're certainly impressionable, but honestly, they have no idea what the hell they're talking about.
Speaker 16: Well, sid let me let me tell you a story. I'm talking with some guys upstate in New York who have some pretty substantial businesses. And at the beginning of the summer, they hired a summer worker. And the worker got his first paycheck and he goes to HR and he goes, there's a mistake on my check, and they said, well, what's the mistake. He said, well, I was supposed to earn eight hundred dollars for this week and I'm only getting six hundred and thirty nine dollars. You made a mistake. And they said, no, we took out for taxes, and the kid goes, they take out for taxes, and he goes, yeah. This kid's like, well that sucks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. No, I know they think they're getting eight hundred when they make eight hundred. And that goes right to the root of this race. And let me do the talking for you, because you deserve it. Okay, far as I know, if I'm wrong, And now your second term as Nashau County Executive in a pretty affluent area, you've never raised taxes once, not once. This guy, mom Donnie is taxing everybody up the s everybody. People are leaving. Hoko is right there with him. Yeah, once in a while she says something people want to hear. But you know, if godra bitch wins, oh, just wait to watch what she does with taxes. So, in this story you told about taxes, there's only one person who does the right thing when it comes to taxes, and that's you.
Speaker 16: Well, we don't have a revenue problem, said, we have a sending problem. The State of New York's budget is twice the amount of the state of Florida, and there's four million more people in Florida. And the last time I went down to Florida. It looked like they got some pretty good services from government down there. So you look at New York, New York, eight million people, their budgets bigger than the state of Florida. And there's almost twenty five million people in the state of Florida. So where's the money going. It's going to fraud, waste, abuse programs that don't work. I want to deliver quality programs. I want to give people better services, but it's got to be cost efficient and it's got to be programs that actually produce results. And by the way, if we have a problem with revenue, why are we giving eight billion dollars of your tax money to people who aren't New Yorkers, to legal migrants who get free food, free transportation, free food, and a free cell phone, they get more than New Yorkers. It's insane. Kaffy Oakle's giving away your money.
Speaker 3: The other thing is what you guys did well in Nushall County, Well said you and Masi pillow right, you took the masks off the bad guys, And for some reason in New York, Kathy Hochel, she's okay with the bad guys wearing masks. Pohamosos are the bad guys, but the good guys, okay, And I know we got Minnesota in Maine, I'm aware. Okay, but that's four compared to hundreds of thousands, hundreds of thousands of very dangerous people taking off the streets, maybe two hundred thousand to four, pretty good ratio. She wants to take the mask off of them. And we know that these cycles on that side are not afraid to show up at a Supreme Court judge's house. They're not afraid to shoot an ICE agent in the street, but try to kill the president. So you guys worked extra hard to take the masks off the bad guys. She wants to take the masks off the good guys, thank god. A federal judging yesterday said, nah, no, we're not doing that. What are you nuts? But there it is, at the very core, she wants to protect the bad guys, you want to protect the good guys.
Speaker 16: Well, just in my county last months, someone who entered this country illegally stabbed two women to death.
Speaker 3: Yep, and not even in the same place. He went to like different places to do that.
Speaker 16: He went to two different places. And you rarely hear that in the mainstream media. You got to listen to your show or some other conservative shows to hear about this. So they never they never talk about the illegal migrants who killed people, rape people, rob people, are dealing in drugs, are getting and recruiting our kids into gang activity, and Kaffi Hochel, this is why she's the worst governor in America. Kathy Hockel says that anti semi and anarchists who fight our cops should be able to wear a mask. But law enforcement officers who need to be undercover, who need to be covered up to protect their ideas, she wants to unmask them. That's a disgrace. She doesn't back our cops, she doesn't back our law enforcement. She's not a governor that wants to make safer communities for our kids and our grandkids. So that's why I'm running for governor. Cut taxes, cut utility bills, which are seventy percent higher than the nation's average, and make for safer communities. And you know what, that's why I'm going to win sid because seventy percent of the people in New York State want the same exact thing.
Speaker 3: I think even more probably and I got to tell you. I know I told you this on the year last week, but I had a conversation and I was shocked actually how excited he was to talk to me with Ruben Diaz and I called him on your behalf and I said, Ruben, we want to come out. Bruce specifically wants to come out. He wants to spend time with the African American community, obviously the Latino community. And he said, we can't wait to have him. He said, just see a No, we're voting for him on two lines. Okay, he is going to end up with votes in both the Republican on the conservative line. We can't wait to do something with Bruce Blakeman. I want to open my church to Bruce Blakeman any Thursday, you guys want to come. I want to put my church to Bruce Blakeman. So the folks out there that are trying to figure out what you're doing on a daily basis, not only are you still running Nasau County and doing it great, you're all over the state. You're in Rochester, you're in Utica, you're in Syracuse, you're in Albany, you're in Binghamton. And now starts to push Latinos African Americans. You're gonna hit every one of these communities every week.
Speaker 16: Yes, well, Reuben Diaz is a wonderful guy, and he's a god loving guy. He cares about America. He loves America. So to have him on my side is truly a blessing. And yes, I've been in the Dominican community. I went to the Dominican Bronx Parade, where quite frankly, the Democrats banned me from speaking, because you know that's what they do. They're dictators, Theiritarian and I'm going to be at the Dominican Parade in Manhattan. I've been endorsed by the Governor of Puerto Rico. I've gone to discuss issues with middle class African American and Caribbean Americans in Southeast Queens. I've been with Russian Americans in Brooklyn. I'm on my way up state right now. I had a rally with Italian Americans in Little Italy in Lower Manhattan, the one on Mowberry Street.
Speaker 3: By the way, I want to tell you about that because a lot of those guys here that day, as you know, all my friends, it was Friday. I was in Pennsylvania with Danielle and Ava. They loved you there in Italy on body they said you were amazing. You won Joe Hernandez.
Speaker 16: Well, you know they love me so much they changed my name to Bruno.
Speaker 3: I love it, love it. You're doing all these rallies and all these communities, You're everywhere.
Speaker 16: Wow. Listen, this is a mission to say of our state. We're in a death spiral right now. Sid we're fifty out of fifty states and economic outlook, I mean, no wonder why our young people don't want to live here. And therefore I concern things around. I know what needs to be done. We just got to get back to common sense principles, good judgment, American values and create jobs and create prosperity for people that get better jobs with better benefits, less taxes, lower utility bills. That's how you make people happy. They're miserable now under Kathy Hockel, I just want to make New Yorkers happy.
Speaker 3: You make me happy. You're so nice. I got one more for you. Did you not work for the Port Authority at one point? I know you did.
Speaker 16: I was a commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for eight years.
Speaker 3: Eight years the Port Authority. So this is going to hit close to home for you. We're about the commemorate twenty five years. I know you listen to me every day. I am beating this drama. Today, Bill Donnie, you want from the Catholic League. He's written a long letter urging Mamdanie not to come. Nine to eleven. I brought on survivors, victims, the families. I brought on the guy that started the petition. I'm bringing on another lady tomorrow. I am on a mission to keep this mayor away.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I know I can't do it, and I know the odds are stacked against me, but I also know that the overwhelming majority, not even the overwhelming majority of nine to eleven families, don't want this anti American mayor there. So I'm not asking you whether you think he'll come or not, or if you a governor, if you would stop him from coming or not. I want, as a guy that worked with the Port Authority, who lost people that day, I want you to tell me do you think the mayor should show up?
Speaker 16: Well, first of all, said, I don't know if you know this or not, but my nephew was murdered on that day. No, Sergeant Tommy Jurgens, my sister Linda's older boy, oldest boy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, six years.
Speaker 16: Old Army veteran, volunteer firefighter, New York State Court officer, was giving first day to a woman who was severely burned in Tower two when it collapsed on him. We never got a body or DNA. We only got his side arm and his badge. So it's very personal to me. I am a family member, and I don't think zorn Mondami should go. It's as if you know someone who's having a wake and they asked you not to go to the wake for personal reasons, you wouldn't go. So I mean, I don't think he should go. But here's where I'm going to say. If he's hell bent on going, I think people have a way to respectfully protest that. Turn your back on him. Don't say anything to him, don't make a ruckus, be solemn because it is a solemn day. Just turn your back on him.
Speaker 3: Much like the compstant to booth the Blasio years ago, right, same thing.
Speaker 16: Same thing. So that's a way to protest if he comes. But yeah, listen, you wouldn't pay a ship of call. If you were told you weren't invited, you wouldn't tend to wake. If you were told that you weren't invited, that you weren't gonna be welcome. But this guy just doesn't get it. He doesn't get it. He's got that stupid smile on his face while he's saying terrible things about Americans, anti Semitic things, and anti Christian things with a smile on his face. So people think he's nice. He's not nice. There's something wrong with a guy.
Speaker 3: That is the best way to put it. Yet there really is something wrong with him, Like he's insane, he's nasty, and he's hateful, and the smile is phony. But you just nailed it. There is something wrong with that guy. Bruce. You're doing an amazing job. I love You're so proud of you. Keep up the great work. We are just a couple of months away from winning this race and you'll be your next governor. Bruce Plateman, Thank you so.
Speaker 16: Much, God blessed Hi love you.
Speaker 3: I love you too, Thank you.
Speaker 28: Man.
Speaker 3: I love that guy and my son loves him now. Gable just loves him. You just want to leave. He keeps asking can I say another weekend of the weekend of the week, and he may say to Labor Day. Now little I don't know. He has to go to college. No, listen, They're very good to him. The chief, another chief is listening. He's great, and Chris Boyle's great, and obviously Bruce is great. The whole staff is great. And he wants to stay. He loves Bruce.
Speaker 18: What's that he's gonna learn?
Speaker 3: He's learned so much Bro already, lewis so much so thank you, Bruce Blakeman will stay in Nashall County, take a quick break, come back and talk to the man who was one of our greatest political leaders ever.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Oh you be bot It zero pushback, kind of like Mamdannie with Hassan Piker. America deserved nine to eleven. Yeah, exactly, like the same thing, save that you want the opportunity. So didn't know him, and all I said was, thank god he's okay. I can't tell you how many texts I got this morning. How's Scott doing. I don't know. I'm doing a radio show. He's in a hospital on Staten Island. But he did text me today. It was a very sweet text. A few jerk off that's what he texted me. I swear to God, and all I said was, you cannot suffer a heart attack because of Mom Donnie. You've given Mom Donnie the win. So thank god he's okay. I would not be saying this if he died right well, being that he's going to be okay, he's a loser.
Speaker 18: Wow, what a thing for you to put on your marquee. Yeah, that's great. Hey, I'm still Scott's friend. As long as he didn't die. He didn't die, Well you didn't. First of all, you told the people that were texting you.
Speaker 3: How do I know how he is? I don't know.
Speaker 18: But then so, but he's still a loser.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, he's a loser, kind of like Trump said about McCain. If you get caught, you're a loser. If you have a heart attack because of I'm Donnie, you're a loser. You should give Mom Donnie the heart attack. Then you're a winner. If Mom Donnie gets a heart attack, because you you win. If you're in the hospital and that guy's walking around healthy, we lose. So you are. He's a hero and a loser at the same time.
Speaker 18: Right, you do kind of resemble a general pat in a lot of ways with that kind of mentality.
Speaker 3: I know, right, yeah, sure it was not a compliment. I don't know.
Speaker 18: Well, you'll figure it out. Jolt his heart back to life, and you're a loser.
Speaker 3: He actually did flatline on a serious note. He died like for a couple of seconds. That's terrible obvious.
Speaker 18: When they have to Joel oh, I know.
Speaker 3: Listen, when Frank Mornopros called me, I started to cry. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: When I found out he was okay, thank god. Then I had to tell the truth, which is what Noaan said to me this morning. Out of five point thirty. Noam said, your friend's a loser, and I'm like, you're right, he is. So I went with it.
Speaker 18: Okay, Well, you know this, this diagnosis of you gets worse and worse. I used to think it was just that's kind of funny, a little wed he gets, you know, he just kind of colors the truth a little bit. Now now it's just direct said. I just went along with it. That's great.
Speaker 3: Well, I believe a lot of people that I trust, that's all, Like Peter King, for example. He can tell me just about anything right now, and I'll believe him.
Speaker 18: Well with good reason.
Speaker 3: You should be a smart guy, and you know, did a great job in politics for so many years. So let's welcome him in, Pete. What do you think you think my analysis on the Beato was on Bear this morning.
Speaker 28: I just wish you would knock it off and speed this up. I'm afraid he's gonna drop dead during this interview and I'm gonna get cut up. I mean yeah, I'm just thinking to myself, you know, I mean uh. And by the way, if he if he is getting bed and you wis didn't see your bs, you's gonna have another heart.
Speaker 3: He's fine, Thank god. We love him, you know. In all seriousness. Peter put together a list this morning of the people that fight Mom. Donnie. You know a lot of people that are wishy washy, and you're one of them, obviously, But the four that came to mind right away with bodele Vicki, Palladino, Me and Scott Lebato's out there every day. He was yelling and screaming, that's why you that's why you collapsed yesterday. And this guy's made statues and paintings. So if you really can't stand mom Donnie, you gotta give Scott Lobato a lot of credit.
Speaker 28: No, I've never seen Scott not yelling and screaming or painting. I mean, the guy never stops. I mean, he's uh, he's going to be. He was Eric Adams his worst night.
Speaker 3: Many Well, you know you mentioned Eric. You mentioned Eric Adams, and I know that the guy's upstairs like him, and that's fine, it's okay. But I'm not here to, you know, to tell people how much I like him. I'm here to be honest. As you and I are speaking, former mayor Eric Adams booed while promoting data centers in Wisconsin. Ironically, as you and I are speaking, they're showing the video right now on New York One of Eric Adams getting booed. And I can't stand revisionist history. He is sandwiched in between the two worst mayors ever. So he looks better and better every day. But you remember listening to me every day, Peter, and being on the show every week those four years. It was a nightmare. It was a nightmare, was it not?
Speaker 28: Certainly the first three years well, and I actually had high hopes for Eric Adams coming into it. I thought he had the perfect credentials to turn this in the around he had straightened out, he was saying all the right things. And then the people he bought in with him in those first three years, including in the police department. And he had to me one of the best commissioners, Eric Keisha and Jewel. But those guys that are working up there pushed around, they're all Eric Adams's people. You go down the line having a welcome wagon out for illegal immigrants coming in. I mean, really, the first three years he did a terrible job. I know he's straightened out the fourth year, but the factor is it was too late. And I personally, ever, I'm with him. He's a nice guy to get along with, but he really, to me, the worst thing about him is he missed a great opportunity, not just for himself, of the City of New York. It was ideal coming in after Deblasio. He's an African American former cop. He could have gotten a lot done and he chose not to for whatever reason. And so yeah, we can't revise history. He really, except for his fourth year, was not a good mayor at all and the fourth year.
Speaker 3: You can make the argument Trump got involved, he had home in here, he had you know that, he got Jessica Tish and she helped out. So how much should Eric really do? And my answer is not much. I mean, I was contacted yesterday by this lovely young girl. You remember a Peter. Her name is Genesis Familiar. You remember her mom was a police officer, was murdered. Of course, Oh yeah, you know, you know so this girl, yeah, yes, And for some reason, this girl lost me. I don't know why. She reached out to me to tell me she's going to law school. She made me cry, and she told me a story about a guy that helped raise Horror and her siblings after our mother was killed. His name is actually Kevin Taylor, former NYPD inspector. He's another guy that's going down with the ship while the Rick Adams is making money and doing promotional tours and getting citizenship in different countries. Everybody around him, they're bawling like flies. Good people, good people. I'm sorry that pisces me off.
Speaker 28: Yeah, I can understand that. And again, we can't revise history. The factor is they were real mistakes made, intentional, unintentional whatever, The fact is the job was not done those first three years. In some ways things are made worse again. You think you're now the whole welcome wagon, greeting all these illegal immigrants, giving him the Roosevelt Hotel and on down the line. That really is is almost irrevertibal harm which caused by that, the gangs they come in from Venezuela. All of that to me is really unfortunately attributable to Eric Adams. And again, if I start up tomorrow, is a nice guy I get loaning them, bit them revisedsy Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: That's why I love you, Peter. I'm being serious because you tell the truth and you're smart. Let me play this for you. This you know this guy, Peter. His name is Giovanni Galante. This goes back to a week ago, the conversation I had. He's the guy that started the petition to keep Mamdani away from the Freedom Tower. The morning came on my show, we had fourteen thousand signatures. Now he's got almost ninety thousand. Cut number two though, Giovanni Galante, and he's the man that started this petition. I'm on board one hundred percent to keep the mayor away from the nine to eleven commemoration memorial service coming up this year twenty five years. What is your message if he's listening right now, and if he's not, it will get to him. What is your message to Mamdanni?
Speaker 6: We respectfully just asked that he stay away. We don't want the publicity, we don't want the circus, we don't want any of that. This is a day, like I said before, all of us get together and we go honor the people that were murdered. That's it. It's a simple one. I'm not asking for anything huge. You know, he doesn't have to be there. He knows that, we know that. But obviously we'll see what happens. There's nothing we could do other than just ask for people to sign a petition.
Speaker 3: What do you think of what Giovanni had to say that, Peter, I totally understand.
Speaker 28: I do not think Mendomick should be there. I think he is a person who is there's anyone who does not deserve and is that the right to be there? It's mendmic The only concern said that I said this last week is that to me, that is such a reverential day I go always go to at least two or three nine eleven commemorations. Rosemary and I go to a Holy Rood cemetery every year for Michael Boyle and others who had died at nine to eleven. To me, what bothers me at all now is that this guy is getting all this publicity.
Speaker 3: I know, I know your argument.
Speaker 28: I'm not gonna got any of you're saying anything anyone who signs a potition, fine, I just wish we could do it. I hope we could do it in a way where he's kept away, but he doesn't dominate the conversation between now and then.
Speaker 16: That's all.
Speaker 28: His name couldn't even be mentioned in connects with nine to eleven. So I understand the position of those who haven't sign a petition. I'm not going to oppose it in any way, so they wouldn't oppose it. He should not be there, I will say loud, and he should not be there. I just hope that doesn't dominate the entire conversation. I want to think of all the people I knew would kill at nine to eleven. Sure that this guy out of down in the city.
Speaker 3: Well, that's my fear, faster, that's my feer, is that when he's there, he's going to get all the attention, and I don't want that. I agree with you. I think we made big news this morning when your friend and mine, the great Bruce Blakeman, who is going to win, he will be the next governor. When he said he said it right now on this show, I should say, about thirty minutes ago, he said that the families should do what the cops did to build the Blasio and turn their backs. I didn't know that Bruce Blakeman's nephew, so he's a victim here. His nephew was murdered. Yes, he told this sad story. So you know he's even saying we should turn our backs. That's pretty big news. What do you think about that?
Speaker 28: Yeah, I guess certainly. Say again, I'm not saying believe me, I don't want him there. I just hope between now and nine to eleven and we don't talk about him every day, and I don't have to get out of it because he's there. He's creating it. So the onus is on him totally. I will say loudly and clearly, he does not belong there. On nine to eleven. What Bruce is saying Bruce. This has had a much from an impact on Bruce than people realize. Over the years, he was very close to his nephew. He was a very brave caught office an Army veteran, and Bruce is very close to his sisters, so this was really really family for Bruce. So I just stand Fullywood Bruce. I support Bruce and he's doing the right thing, and I just wish and Dommy could find it within himself. I know it's tough for him to do the right thing for once and stay away from nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: We'll sure you were't. Bill Donnie who earlier too at the head of the Catholics.
Speaker 28: Great, he's a character listening he.
Speaker 3: Reminds you if you watch you guys have very similar both very smart, great passionate man. And you know he told the whole story. Man, it's not just about the Jews. It's not just the whiny israel first advocate yelling anti semidol Day, said Rosenberg. He listed every group and there are a lot of groups, and a lot of functions, and a lot of breakfasts and a lot of barades and all that that. Mom Donnie has disrespected so many people and again just hanging out and publicly saying I love us on Piker and Chevalier and clerics who are co conspirators in the ninety three World Trade Center bombing, and all these horrible people that he surrounds himself with his own wife, who's a wretched, vile creature. I mean, what more proof do you need? This guy's the worst guy. Maybe not the you know, we've had a lot of corrupt guys we have, include the last guy corrupt. We've had people that were bad Bill de Blasio. This is the worst person I think we've had his mayor maybe ever.
Speaker 28: Yeah, I mean, well he is done as far as associating with people or Islamis. People were involved in the first World Trade Center Boma. Give me those who supported nine to eleven and in fact did might say, you know, the United States had a coming, Americans deserved it. All that type. It's terrible the thought that he would be anywhere near nine to eleven. So I fully agree on that. I just hope we can do it in a way that we don't be talking about him between now nine eleven. So many people I liked rather talk about or think about who were killed. And I know how how terrible I was. So but again you're doing I'm not in any way just to wear what you're doing. I just what drives me crazy is that we you and I even have to talk about that. I know, I know, when there's so many good people like you know, uh Brush's nephew and so many good friends were all at and the fact that that guy is interjecting himself just by his presence into the whole nine eleven discussion. It should be all about prayers and thoughts for those who died that day or were killed that day, not this guy who was a total fraud and told each of the city or.
Speaker 3: The day before, you're gonna go down to the Brooklyn Cyclone Stadium because you know, your buddy John Stewart is holding a big event with Pete Davidson who lost his father on nine eleven at the garden on Friday night. Yeah, Friday night.
Speaker 28: Yeah. I was just at cycled the stadium recently for nine eleven event. I have a series that week I'm doing down the ground zero and I think at uh Man Sinai Hospital. Certainly a nine eleven of selfish three day that said, Roseman and I always go to the cemetery that day. I don't think I've been invited to the one to temper that.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 28: I mean that whole week, I'm just blocking out for nothing but nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as you should. You're you're a legitimate I know you're gonna you're a humble guy, and you like to make jokes and you're a funny guy. But you're a legitimate nine eleven hero. You've done just amazing things all these years since. So you should be invited to everything. I mean that you should be invited to everything. On the way out, i'd be a miss President Trump. We're gonna hammer them. We're gonna hammer them. They're not yet. So what do you think of the latest decision by Trump not to ham or Iran?
Speaker 28: Either has to do it or not do it. I mean, it's right now, he's losing his credibility with his foreign leaders, who we have to first of all, we have to keep people on our side. Secondly, we got to scare the enemy, and we're really not doing either right now. And if he has to go ahead, go ahead and do it. And really, you can't stop here after a few days because some guy in Iran says he wants to do a piece off from Steve Whitcop or something. I mean, the fact is we have to go if we're gonna if it doesn't happen in the next twenty four to forty eight hours, go all out and do whatever has to be done and end it. And again I go back to this whole thing. It can't be Jadvans, it can't be Steve Widcop. We have to have real people in there who believe in the cause, who are not apologetics. They're not trying to be isolate this. We need, you know, the Marco Rubio types. And we also need more influence coming in from the military. They know where the targets are, go after them. And also we can't be influenced by the Saudis. I mean, there was eight mile people in the world. They will go whoe was gonna win? So we got to convince them we're gonna win.
Speaker 3: Peter King, You're amazing as always, another very special appearance, Buddy. I love to give my best to row. Thank you so much. You got it. Okay, take care, Bud. The great Peter King, amazing congressman all those years and the great work with homeland security and all the money he helped raise for families of nine to eleven victims, like a hundred years are gonna get paid, Thank God, will take a break, so much more to do? Kill Me takes over in about forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 18: It's hard to imagine the Kennedy's embroiled in some kind of thing, and then that could never happen, right, that's strange, Mary, Joe, conpect me anybody, and then Justin jumps in with Joe Demaccio.
Speaker 3: He didn't hurt her, he loved her. He became a complete asshole after she died, although Lou said, and how you know this? He was before she died.
Speaker 18: He was very abrasive, orniery guy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, well they could play a mean center field.
Speaker 3: He was pretty damn good, wasn't he? Brother to oh the great Dom DiMaggio. He wasn't great, but he was fine. It was like Henry Iron and his brother Tommy Aaron. Tom was better.
Speaker 18: Some said was a better.
Speaker 3: Stevie Wonder. Yeah, I see what I did.
Speaker 18: I'm going to write a song about Tom.
Speaker 3: Did you have the coffee maker, mister coffee when you were a kid. Joe Demaja did the Mister Coffee commercials.
Speaker 18: And you know he was the one guy who would not get back into his uniform. That's correct for old timers day.
Speaker 3: And he would never do it.
Speaker 18: Even Mickey Man.
Speaker 14: I remember that.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I believe the last game he ever played for the Yankee the last season. He was leaving after that year and Mickey was a rookie. So they won the team together right that last season. And they did not get one year. No, they didn't get a long course. Too much personality. That's like stannin Imus ain't gonna happen. She's not gonna happen. You know what I'm saying. Joe D. We had a guy named Joe D from Staten Island used to call the fan. Remember him, I do remember? Oh he was maybe maybe he still does. I don't know, big Yankee fan. He used to go nuts.
Speaker 18: They were all psychotic, crazy people.
Speaker 3: A lot of them are dead. Doors from Rego Park is dead. You're home from Manhattan's dead.
Speaker 18: What would they have done without sports radio?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Talk from the winters alive.
Speaker 18: I like him, sudden these people woke up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to call a take it easy rights.
Speaker 18: I want him in the lineup. Why is rickon?
Speaker 3: Rick Sarone? Remember, I think he bought he was a part owner of the Newark Oh god, that baseball team. He had the Conseeko brothers. He had a lot of people played. But he understanding. But what was that in the Newark Bears. They were a minor league baseball team. Yeah, that was Rick Saron's team, the former New York Yankee. Yeah, Rick Sarone. I think they got him from Toronto catcher and those are the good old days. Those are the good old days. So you know that. I just got a text you like this from Giovanni Galante and he listens every day. This guy he started the petition, and he said, I heard Bruce Blakeman on the show today, and he was moved. He didn't know that Bruce Blakeman's nephew, other than I was murdered on nine to eleven. I didn't know that. And he was moved, and he said, do you think that the potential governor would even consider signing a petition? So at the break, I called Bruce Blakeman. I said, Bruce, show magnificent today. As always. On top of that, I just got to call a text from Galante would you sign the petition? And Bruce's answer was where do I sign? Wow? But a great guy. I mean, come on, are we willly gonna argue who should be governor? Where do I sign? But not right? Justin no way rightsation, it really is.
Speaker 18: That's why it will be a crashing thing.
Speaker 3: If he does not, it'll be horrendous.
Speaker 18: Because horrendous you almost think there's no God.
Speaker 3: There's not at that point, Mamdani and Hokeel, come.
Speaker 18: On, how could you pick her?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 18: I don't know that's pure and sanity.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know how all these people win these elections. I don't know. But I got to take a break because coming up next is one of my favorite people. And you can tell he's on the show a lot these days. Used to be an OutKick dot Com. He's on box News all the time. He did both Stuve Varney and Will Caine yesterday lots to talk about vaccines. Aaron Rodgers, Sid and.
Speaker 1: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 19: Karen Rodgers were ripped for questioning draconian lockdown missions. Do you think they've been vindicated.
Speaker 20: Yes, one billion percent, they've been vindicated. Stu, thanks for having me. I think you can put Aaron Rodgers, props to him. I think you could put Novak Djokovic in that mix, and I think you can put Kyrie Irving in that mix. Three different sports, three different athletes who recognized that mandating the COVID shot made no sense, who spoke out against it, and who were savaged by sports media. Anyone who refused to get the COVID shot was ridiculed to the high heavens.
Speaker 3: So I'm sorry, Clay. Probably not the manliest of music, but I'm manly enough to admit big brody, good looking, muscular guy like me. I love Barry Manilo. How about that?
Speaker 20: I thought I thought maybe doctor Fauci had gotten in the studio and taken over the music.
Speaker 3: That's funny, and he likes Barry Manolo too. You're right, but you were on the money, as you always so I got to tell you know, we did a couple of TV appearances together. That's why I got to know you. I know you're from OutKick dot com. But not to embarrass you or patronize you, but I'm a huge fan, bro I mean you are just You're great, and I have a couple of things I want to discuss your appearance on Vonnie. You're right. Look, I don't like Kyrie Irving, I don't like basketball players where Kafia's the postgame news conferences. Okay, but but he was right, and you made a great point pointing out Aaron Rodgers and Djokovic and sports media people like me who did blast them. So I guess we all like Stephen A. Smith om an apology. Yes, I think so.
Speaker 20: Look, if you attacked them over COVID decisions, then I think it's only fair to say in the light of Six years later, five years later, as doctor Fauci's diary has come out, and as his one hundred and eleven I believe it was a choice to take the Fifth Amendment continues to resonate. I think those guys look smarter, right, And you can say, as many people often do. You know, I don't know that we need to look to athletes to lead us on anything. What I said back in those days was you don't have to agree with these guys, but they rely on their physical health and their bodies more than most of us to make a living. And so it doesn't surprise me that they would be doing search and analyzing natural immunity versus this unproven vaccine when it came to the choices they were going to make. And so I think, remember Novak Djokovic wasn't allowed here was my number one criticism back in the day. If you want to go to Djokovic specifically, he wasn't allowed in the country to play in the US Open while we were letting ten million illegals come across our southern border unrestricted. We weren't letting him because he didn't get the COVID shot, come play tennis outdoors in New York. But meanwhile we were letting every undocumented immigrant illegally into the country, ten million of them. And I just said, I remember making the comment back in the day, and some people got mad at me. You know, he just needs to put his tennis racket on his shoulders, fly to Mexico and he could walk across the southern border and claim asylum and be able to go out to the US Open tournament that way. And it's funny, but I do think that likely would have worked. Given the ridiculousness of the decision making. We had a noble office at the time.
Speaker 3: It is funny, but it's not too because that's exactly what happened as we get set for the US Open here now this month in New York. You're right, they wouldn't let him come here, wouldn't let him play, and illegals are coming across the border with all kinds of stuff and nobody stopped them. The other major story you're a part of here, Clay, is that you have offered ten million. Not gonna lie to you. The biggest question asked of me was you're opening play has ten million. He's got it, And you have offered the Las Vegas Aces ten million dollars if they can beat any high school state boys basketball team. Now you've also overed the boys team two million if they can win. This is genius. You saw me on Twitter. I called you a genius. I told Rollie Jaines, this guy's a genius. I'm serious because you made it fun. You're making it fun. They won't do it, but you're making it fun. But you're proving the point that the best female basketball player in the world is not going to be a high school kid. So why do we keep doing this?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Look, I think sometimes you have to respond to idiots by taking the logic of their idiocy and pushing it even further and to your point, humor, hyperbole, satire. They cut through in a way that me sitting down with a scientist and discussing overall muscle mass averages for men and oxygen capacity in the lungs and all these things that are indisputably true right from a biological We all know men are bigger, stronger, faster than women. So I could sit and argue till blue in the face on the factual aspect of this, or I could just put ten million dollars out on the table and say, hey, Las Vegas Aces, you're the WNBA defending champions. You've been arguing for years you're underpaid. This is the most lucrative single basketball game offer to win a game in the history of the sports since James Nasmith hung up the peach baskets. This never has anybody offered more money to win a basketball game. All these high school boys, teams, state champs, their coaches are reaching out. The players are reaching out like crazy. They say, we want to play we want to play Clay, we want to play Clay. You know I could find one in every state that would want to play a state champion for sure. And meanwhile, the WNBA and the Las Vegas Aces won't respond. Why won't they because they knew that, they know they would lose by fifty points. And look, this doesn't This doesn't mean that women's athletic is not important to me. It just reinforces the most important reason for women's athletics to be able to exist is not having to compete against men, right, because if we just had unisex sports, that is, no gender differences at all, virtually no women would make any teams and we would just have male sports. So look the WNBA, they have the w in front of the NBA for a reason. But I think they would get utterly obliterated by a state champion voice team of my choice. So we'd put it on pay per view, I said, I donate the proceeds to tunnel the towers for wounded Sorry for people whose husbands or wives or fathers or mothers died, cops, first responders, armed forces, all of that. It would be a tremendous success. It would do a lot of good, and it would actually demonstrate just how ludicrous this is. And people say, why now play. It's because in the wake of Sophie Cunningham, some coaches have come out and said if a man identifies as a woman that they believe they should be able to play in the WNBA, which is why I said, I'm just I'm over this. You know, the thing has been seeing ten million times the offer on Twitter alone, you know, one hundreds of thousand plus retweets. It's I mean, if you type in Clay Travis ten million, it is echoed all throughout everywhere.
Speaker 16: I do, by the way, have the money.
Speaker 20: But also it's easy to put up the money when you know that the WNBA is going to be too cowardly to accept the challenge and it win anyway.
Speaker 3: But the tweet thing is funny because I think when you first did it, you were looking for five million then, which is a big number. Huge, I don't get fined. I think one time I did twenty eight million because of the Jewsalem post, but that was luck. So even five millions a heck of a lot. You're up to ten million. Everybody's talking about it because, like you said, it's a genius way to point out something that we're actually talking about daily, which is ludicrous.
Speaker 18: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I do want to go to the NFL for a second, He'll clay it's it's over already. It looks like with Tony Romo, jj Watt is going to do the games with my dear friend Jim Nance.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, I was arrested twice for duy. You know, I'm not driven a car in nine years. Nine years, I'm not driven a car. I do commercials for car dealers. I can't even drive a car. So I've been through this and it's not money. It's bad. You can kill somebody. But my god, it took CBS fifteen minutes to get rid of Tony Romo and bring in JJ Watt. Something says to me, there was something rotten before this. What about you?
Speaker 20: I think you're one hundred percent right, and I think too. There's two things. One, remember there's brand new owners of CBS. Paramount bought them. So there may be a decision having looked at the books, they may be saying, oh my god, we're paying, you know, Tony Romo eighteen million dollars a year to do fifteen or sixteen football games. That's an outrageous amount of money. And so this may give them an excuse under the morals clause of his contract to get to some sort of negotiated settlement that could save CBS tens of millions of dollars. That was my first thought from a business perspective on it, And then the second one is I do think that Tony Roco has seemed disengaged compared to the first several years when he was doing this. In other words, I just don't know that he has the same drive or loves the job that he's doing on the same way that a guy like Jim Nantz obviously lives for what he does in that broadcast booth on a day to day basis. Other guys and gals do too. I don't know that Tony Romo feels that same drive that maybe he did in the first few years to prove that he could do the job. Once you do it, it doesn't seem like he loves the travel aspects and everything else associated with it.
Speaker 3: I think the question was in the final minute Tom Brady when he came in and the other quarterback was Tony number one team on CBS. Was Brady going to be good enough? Was he going to be like the next Tony Romo? Now Romo's out of a job and Brady is still at Fox, and Brady is doing dumb things like getting you know, punching one of the Poll brothers or slapping one of the Poll brothers across the face, which was wially embarrassing for a seven time Super Bowl champ. But I will say this, I think he's pretty good. I think he's better than most people thought he would be in that booth doing NFL games.
Speaker 20: What do you think he's gotten better? And you know this better than anybody. It's weird to be able to sit down in front of a mic or on a television camera and not have any pressure on you and just let it rip. Most people can't do it. I've been in that Fox green room a ton of times. You know, it's one hundred yards down to the studio. Former athletes are telling the greatest stories. They're joking, they're relaxed, they're natural. As soon as you get in there and there's a thousand lights on you and that red light on that camera goes live. A lot of people think that they can perform and they tighten up and they're nowhere near as good. You know this from Rado. Everybody thinks they can do radio. You sit them down, you push that button, the mic goes live. They say everything they've ever thought. They look at the clock. It's been eight minutes and they're like, oh my god. You know, we used to do this for charity. We would let guys come in, you know, and sit in on shows. When I did local sports talker radio, guys come in all cocky. Three minutes into the show, they look like, you know, sweats pouring down off their eyes, and they walk out and.
Speaker 3: They go and they go, Clay, how do you do this for four hours a day? Right? They all say that, and they're like, yeah, you do.
Speaker 20: You know television's fun I always say, because it's like sex. Right, you do three good minutes and you're like, that's the greatest thing, the greatest thing I've ever done. And then you know, for radio, you look at the clock, you got three hours fifty seven minutes left. You know you better, you better, you better find some stability.
Speaker 3: Brother, That is funny. You're right, It is like good sex TV. Hey, you're great, man. We keep up the great work. You're becoming a huge superstar and you've learned it. You're smart, you're funny. You got it all. Clay Travis, thank you so much.
Speaker 20: Hey, you're a killing man. I appreciate always happy to come on. Appreciate you.
Speaker 3: God bless you. I appreciate you too. That's my new bff. I love this guy, Klay Travis there on Nashville, Tennessee. I think we're done for the day, right, Lewis.
Speaker 26: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck
Speaker 5: Is going on here,