Speaker 1: Segment is brought to you by our friends at Twisted Root, the Magical Burger Company. They have it on luck. They got vibe, you know what I'm saying. They got vibe, they got style. They also got funny burger names. I'll give you an example, Tree Hugger, D's Nuts, Lowrider. These are all names of incredible Twisted Root burgers. And that's not all Because Ben, you can build your own burger.
Speaker 2: Yes, chef, you can build your own burger, put whatever you want on it, which I mean you're talking about one of the best burger joints in the entire state, Twisted Root locations all around Dallas Fort Worth. And just know, if you go in to have one of these exceptional burgers from the Twisted Root Burger Company, if you mentioned Ben and Skin, you also get ten percent off.
Speaker 1: Yes chef, yes, chef, Yeah, go full meat Picasso in this thing. Design your own, get the Ben and Skin discount, and do it with our friends Twisted Root Burger Company.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Around the sports k T D quints as all the sports.
Speaker 3: Co coo cock cool cuckoo. So what's Cooper Fighting doing in town? Just hanging out?
Speaker 1: As he's running some wind sprints, he's getting intel on the culture of the team. Yeah, I saw that he was gonna have a dinner with Nico and other members of the Mavericks front office.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is that right?
Speaker 1: So Finley will be there and maybe maybe old Matt McCarty.
Speaker 4: Standard pre draft interview BS because you're what we're gonna take him.
Speaker 3: So it's a little different. Maybe Rick welts.
Speaker 1: But if he if he Matt and says if he didn't like the Mavericks too bad, he could go I'm coming out, I'm going back to college and call I'll be back next year. I don't think he can pull out. And again can, I mean we're can't. You can't pull it now, Let'll say pull out now we're barreling towards the baby at this whole drafta.
Speaker 2: But there have been players who have manipulated where they've gone. I mean they there's no question the elephant in the room is going to be He's got every right to ask them what happened with Luca.
Speaker 1: And all Nico has to say is look at it and go to Duke. We have Kyrie Irving, we have Derek Lively. The second we have you. We're we're building everything in the model of Skryzhevski. Yeah, and there's a rumor they're trying to get one more first round pick. Maybe they're trying to get the other duke get that's going to be the lottery. They're all lottery because how many first round guys they have just two?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: Okay, they have lottery, dude. Yeah, that center, I'm blanking on his name. That's stupid. Athletic is considered mid to late lottery.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 2: But what do you think they'd be looking for to get moved back into if they wanted another.
Speaker 3: Pick, playmaker of some kind. Well, what about that Florida guard. I think he's the second round pick. I could be wrong. Yeah, but you know.
Speaker 1: It's it's if you look at how aggressive they've been on draft Day since Nico has been here. I mean they they moved up to get Jayden Hardy, they moved up to get Derek Lively, the second they added Omax, They've they've gotten after it on draft day, just like Kevin Costner.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, he didn't get after it. It was a questionable process, but he got.
Speaker 3: Old Jennifer garner Man.
Speaker 2: His movie sucks Horizon. It sucks so bad to watch a little bit of it the other day.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm going to jump in on the third one when it comes out. It's bad because I want him go later in the timeline.
Speaker 3: Third one is gonna get made. I don't think it is either interesting. So Game five was last night? Could you watch it?
Speaker 4: I watched it, kind of had like side attention on it, like we were watching TV on like you know, watching some shows and then slat over the little TV just kind of have an eye on it. And then when it got to ninety five ninety three, my focus was over there. Did you put the hose in shows last night?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not really.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: Yep, But I really thought the Pacers were going to do it last night because they've just been doing it, and then they absolutely did not do it.
Speaker 2: Did I hear this correctly? Haliburton did not record a madefield goal. He got it hurt four points. Yeah, he got hurt, so he missed a bunch of the game. Yeah, and he just and when he played he wasn't. Oh, he has some.
Speaker 1: Sort of strain And that's the big story going in. I mean, it feels like it's over. Yeah again, it was a lot like Game one, except the Spacers one that they had a bunch of turnovers. Uh man, they had the best third quarter TJ McConnell could possibly roll out and it got tight. But yeah, So one of the things I was going in I was thinking about going into the series is how much of a badass is Jalen Williams Or is he overrated? Is he just an All star because he was the second best player on the best team, far and away the best team. I think he answered in this series and especially last night, he good. If he have forty last night, yeah he good. Yeah, he was really good. And uh I think Shay now has ten consecutive thirty point home playoff games.
Speaker 3: Think about that neg not getting it done in Game four?
Speaker 4: Is it'll buy this, They'll take it to the I want I hate Oka see.
Speaker 3: I want them to win.
Speaker 2: I just if if where it impacts the Mavericks, I think it helps the Mavericks of OKC is not as hungry next year.
Speaker 3: I thought about that last night.
Speaker 1: I thought about you saying that you know what they could do after winning this title, then trade for Giannis.
Speaker 3: Or Kevin Durant.
Speaker 1: Think about that, think about adding that to the mix? Would Johnis want to do that? He saw what happened to Katie. Katy got scorched for going to Golden State. Man, it sounds like Joanna Saint Leavin Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: Yah, it sounds like he has not for that. I do too, stay there forever. Yeah, Dirk's that thing.
Speaker 1: Because I'm all Orlando all the time. Hell yeah, that's my East Coast team, that's my Eastern Conference team.
Speaker 3: I love Jamal Moseley. They traded for t Rex the other day.
Speaker 1: Did y'all see that video of Jamal Moseley and Desmond Baine dapping. So it's a video of the Magic put out and Mos. Because we've talked about this, Mos as friends with everybody in the league.
Speaker 3: Everybody adores him.
Speaker 1: He dapts Desmond bang so hard that Kevin Durant retweeted it and said the dap heard in Memphis. It's kind of saying, hey, look at all this love Memphis. Anyways, I'm excited about the Magic. I love their team already, but they're gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Especially if Kyrie's got everyone listening to Luke Bryan in the locker room.
Speaker 2: I might just need to be a magic fan now and you're mainly a MAVs guy, but you do look like a guy who dabbles in the magic I do, man, I'm a Chase butting your type, all right? Coming up next, Christina is gonna give us a movie review. Christina, what movie are you gonna tell us about? And how do you want to tease this f one?
Speaker 3: The movie with Brad Pitt