Speaker 1: Brought to you by Heineken zero zero.
Speaker 2: Get the facts, be drink aware? Is it drinkaware?
Speaker 3: Dot i E.
Speaker 4: He claims he brought the mullet back, his short shorts are a bit too short, and he's nowhere to be found when it's his round.
Speaker 5: There's one Heinegen zero zero.
Speaker 4: But he's our best mate, and even though he's always banging on about.
Speaker 6: Stasts ninety percent past completion.
Speaker 4: There's no one we'd rather watch the matchic to the sports that bring us together. Heineken zero zero.
Speaker 5: I'm phoning this ad in from my Christmas ce swim on my smart watch because only Votaphone's one number keeps my smart.
Speaker 7: Watch connected without my phone nearby.
Speaker 8: Feel that freedom this Christmas. Get an Apple Watch Series eleven with one number connectivity for just twenty six euro fifty a month.
Speaker 9: Pop in store for more Votaphone Together, we can offer ends January sixth compatible powered on smartphone smart watch in twenty four month contract required eligibility limitations in terms apply see Votaphone dot ie forward slash terms. How we use electricity can be smarter, cleaner and greener. At Electric Garland, we can help guide you there our net zero hub as all you need to know about smart meter plans, home EV chargers, solar panels, heat pumps, and much more, making your usage clearer, your trips greener, your home cozier, and your world brighter. Find our net zero hub at Electricarland dot I E.
Speaker 10: Meaning a live man like this man letting butterfly, flapping his wing big down in the forest.
Speaker 3: Man, it gonna cause a tree.
Speaker 5: Fall, letting five thousand miles away. Man, nobody see nobody else. You don't need no man like you.
Speaker 3: And you get that.
Speaker 2: That's the man.
Speaker 3: Don't black a dang on pano Right, it's.
Speaker 1: Five till midnight? Crew, How y'all doing?
Speaker 2: What's up doing? Going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Doing good?
Speaker 1: Thanks for having us not too much so for context, I realized my audience might not be aware. I was on y'all's show not too long ago, had had a blast, a very productive conversation, only the most serious topics, and yeah, man, I figured I'd have you guys on. So if you could just you know, introduce, introduce yourselves to my audience.
Speaker 2: But we want to go first?
Speaker 5: Uh sure, so well, I mean me and Adam do five to midnight. It's like a five man podcasts. We do it every night weekly, Monday night. We try to do it every night, but seven am on Mondays is what I mean, sorry, every week on Mondays. But yeah, we just try to do talk about like whatever the main topic it is going on in political space. We all come from, like the libertarian in space. We've been all of us in the podcast have our own separate podcast or I've been podcasting for years. We've been around since like at least me, I've been around since like twenty nineteen online. But yeah, we just kind of like whatever major topics going on on Monday or for the week, we try to talk about it, make jokes, and have interesting guests from our space on and it's a lot of fun. We have a lot of fun. We meet with a lot of crazy interesting people. But that's that's what I do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean saying pretty much, we're just our show is fun. It's you know, like the type of said. We try to not take it too seriously. I mean, yeah, we'll talk about current events, but then we just dive into racism and gay jokes and we make fun of Sam a lot. Who's the other guy in our show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for those who aren't aware. I got connected because of Sam illegitimate scholar who's been on my show. I mean, jeez, three four times at this point. So yeah, it's a good show. I mean basically, I'm not gonna pretend to be a long time listener, but if I can surmise, it's basically for people and a guest attacking Sam mostly for being gay, and honestly, that's a pretty good recommendation if I would be.
Speaker 11: We do our best, I mean, our chat, our our listeners also are in on it. They'll before we start the show to be live stream, so they'll just hit me in the comments like Sam's.
Speaker 2: A loser, Sam's gay. We're like, yeah, you get it. I got it.
Speaker 1: So I have a sort of behind in the scenes group chat for my fans, which is sort of this like perfect walled garden of retardation.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And Sam has been in there for a long time and he just sort of does drive buys where you'll hear nothing from him, and then every three weeks he'll drop something. I act want to give you a quote, please, Actually, yesterday I just offered to get a twenty two year real egir pregnant publicly dot dot dot again.
Speaker 11: That's because Sam is obsessed with egirl because he tried to buy he he got us all to buy into that fucking crypto, the Ego crypto and a crash like immediately, and I spent like way too much money on it. And he just keeps showing for it like no, it's gonna work, Like dude, I'm out your scumbag.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, exactly what you just said is what you like. When we're trying to coordinate stuff on the podcast, he'll say something like that and then not respond and then we're like, is Sam coming? I don't know, I like, we don't know.
Speaker 11: Sam started out like it was here, like did to start five to midnight like it was. He was the brains behind it. He got us altogether. He got me, Typo, Luke, Kyle Matovic and Sam. That was that was, That's the group. He gus allogether. He made us do like spreadsheets like questioneers of like like this is two years ago, you know, of like how we start the show. Then Sam went a wall and I had to take over all the responsibility for the show. And I'm the oldest person on the show and I'm of all tech all of it. Setting stuff up, putting everything out.
Speaker 2: It's wild. It's such a scumbag.
Speaker 1: So so you guys said you got started in the libertarian space, just kind of do it agent demos. I sort of skipped that. I was sort of coming on the scene. I was definitely aware of it. This was during the whole the Mecocky saga, right that, like we're going to take over the party and fix it. And then when that didn't work, I was like, oh, this is this is kind of sad. And I will be honest, I probably shouldn't say this. Angela mccartal has been really pitching to get on my show, and she seems like a very nice lady. But I can't think of anything real to discuss with her other than just making fun of her on the internet, which is not productive and I won't do it. But I dropped this this like pitch, which it's not her, it's her agent or whoever she's contacted with who said it to me like probably twelve times sick every two weeks for like the last couple of months. And so of course the guys are all sitting around like, oh, what would be a funny thing to do? And so far you guys can offer your own suggestions. The best one is to edit out every single instance of her talking, so it's just me talking. She starts a sentence, cuts to my spots, and I don't know what. She didn't deserve it, but it is just funny to be like, all right, this particular guest going to ruin their day.
Speaker 2: I personally know Angela. She's actually pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: I think I've heard from everyone.
Speaker 2: But she's also a.
Speaker 11: Woman, so she kind of deserves what she gets, you know what I'm saying exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean she's she's like the one that went like went negotiated with the Trump campaign from the lit this is like getting inside baseball with the Lukann part. Yeah, but she went negotiated with the Trump campaign and then got like one thing out of it, Like, don't be wrong, she got one thing that her big thing was freeing Ross Olbert, Yeah, which and us you know, you know that that worked, and I think the other I forgot the other two were but they didn't, which might.
Speaker 1: Be legitimately the only thing the Libertarian Party has ever actually gotten.
Speaker 5: I'm serious, Like that is literally what they did, and that's like all that that's all I know that libertarian quality possibly could do. And it is like a huge feat it well, like as like trying to like present yourself as like a legitimate third option is like it took me a while to realize this, unfortunately, but it's kind of a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, we all.
Speaker 11: Say, the majority of us in five some midnight straight away from libertarianism and now we're just all like right wingers in a way, I guess, yeah yeah yeah, like like type of said like, oh this in theory, it's great, you know, like like people not it says like you know and Capistan in your head, like yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: That's where it kind of ends.
Speaker 11: It's like once you realize also like that party is just completely subverse by like fucking leftists and retarts, and it's like it's never it's never gonna work.
Speaker 2: You just can't.
Speaker 11: If you want an actual coalition and you want to get things done and fix our country, you can't work with anybody moderately.
Speaker 2: To the left. You just can't. It's impossible.
Speaker 1: Well I think did I did I tell you guys my connection to autistic libertarians when I worked for that Christian website for a while no, Okay. So in a previous job, I used to write for like Christian special interest news, and it was basically pretty like high volume. It was like six stories a day, and so you just run out of stuff to talk about, right, Like, there's only so many things you can say because that's a relatively slow moving corner of news. So I have to go digging. And so there were several just reliable sources of entertainment, which is what are black preachers doing? It's always insane. It is any advice you can imagine, cranked up to eleven and all at once. So it'd be like, yeah, this guy was having gay sex with like fourteen different guys high on meth and he stole three million dollars. Allegedly he will be preaching next Sunday, you know. So that was a good one. Another one was at the time he was still alive. What weird thing? His Pope Francis said. Classic. But the third and my favorite was searching the phrase New Hampshire Satanist and dude literally hundreds of instances of autistic Satanic libertarians who live in New Hampshire's doing the most irritating things possible, like protesting like antivity in some small town being like, yeah, if you can do this, I can sacrifice goats in front of a.
Speaker 2: Room school, right.
Speaker 1: Everyone be like no, you can't stop doing this, stop it.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 11: You know that that meme where it's like, uh, it's like it's impossible to have like this course left this because they just purposely understand things.
Speaker 2: It's like that's libertarians also.
Speaker 11: Mostly it's like it's like you'd be like, hey man, but like praising Jesus Christ in a public setting is different than I don't know, putting up a goat head statue in front of a fucking school building. And they're like, no, it's the same, Like, right, you're regarded. That's that's what we're saying, you're retarding.
Speaker 1: And it's one of those things too, where it's it's so clearly if they actually were just interested in being weird Satanists on a farm in the middle of nowhere, nobody would care. But that's not good enough. It's like I have to be the center of attention, so I have to find someone and bother them to prove a point to myself. And it's just like, well, you guys do it, Like I think that The solution to that is not any political solution. It's just bully like shove these people in lockers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, dude, I was a I'm also a comedian. I do comedy and stuff, and like, uh, pork Fest hired me one year, it's like two three years ago maybe to go up and do comedy out there, and uh, you're just up for like two days in an open field with a bunch of fucking libertarians, and it is that's how you know, like their theory would never work because everyone's dirty, everyone smells like, everyone's arguing all the time, nothing gets shipped done, Like it's it's the worst experience of my life.
Speaker 1: It was fucking I like the idea of not judging a political ideology based off of like your physiognomy. Like we've already we already accepted the BET's ballot. There's another one, which is the sniff test, which is do you smell weird? Sorry? The VEC not gonna work. Sorry, Libertarians, not gonna work.
Speaker 2: The VEC was there when I was there.
Speaker 11: Its like before he got like really really big, he was still like kind of climbing in the ranks of like being like a very public figure.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, he sucks all they whole.
Speaker 11: Are you just saying the same bullshit they was three years ago he was saying now, but you're saying in front of a fucking tent with the sewage all around him up in Porkfest the time an Indian joke. There was actual raw sewage up because the fucking things broke down.
Speaker 2: So he was anything. He just felt at home, but it was it was wild, this didn't break.
Speaker 1: We did this for you that we repurposefully.
Speaker 2: I want you to fill it home.
Speaker 1: They also for some reason had a random train tracks running through it, like thirty people died. Apparently they do that in India too.
Speaker 5: That's probably why Vivek is like such a libertarian guy, dude, because like what he's used to in India is like that stuff just should be normal here, like people, you know, shitting on the beach or whatever, like things going on.
Speaker 12: And with colder days and longer nights, energy bills can feel unpredictable. But with you Know energy, you're never in the dark. See what you've spent each day, and even get a forecast of your next bill, so you're always one step ahead. Join you Know Energy today and save up to nine hundred and forty five euro of a year on deal fuel with you Know Energy, You just know you Know Energy. Discount very of electricity rate EAB one three two three euros discount very but as ray one five one for tcenc's rates and savings calculations. See you Know Energy, DOTTA suppliers Pricing may change you Know Energy This.
Speaker 13: Week at Dune Stores, pick up six bottle cases of Santa Rita one twenty seven blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon forty eight euro each. That's just eight europra bottle Choose from our lind Lindoor Troubles three hundred and thirty seven gram range now only ten euro each, and get deal ten of our twelve Deals of Christmas with a great selection of Lego sets now half price plus save more with your ten or fifty voucher. Make Christmas for everyone at Dune Stores. Terms and conditions apply. Factors combused on next grocery shop excludes alcohol. Please drink sensibly.
Speaker 5: I heard that's like a really big problem in Canada. I mean I saw it on Twitter. It's not not true, it is, but like probably because like a bunch of Indians are going to Canada and they had to put up signs that said, like a notion on the beach.
Speaker 1: Well, this is an important philosophical question. Does public defecation violate the naps.
Speaker 2: By ip O? That bunch? Shit's gross?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's It is kind of funny because we're about at the uh the one year anniversary of Vve's great crash out about you know, h one b's where he's basically saying like, oh no, you Americans, let your kids watch sitcoms instead of be thrown to their death from a crowded train. So that's what I don't deserve to have a real country.
Speaker 11: What's with Indians and not understanding trains are heavier than they are? Like what is that? What is that that needs to be studied by somebody? Like that's a crazy phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Look, I get it, there's always just it seems that in any trains are dangerous. Someone's gonna get hurt with a train. Fair enough, I get it. I understand someone gets drunk and you know, stumbles onto the train, tars and in a country of a billion people, I can even understand that it probably happens more. But that does not explain the sheer number of videos I have been forced to see of Indians willfully interacting with the train in a way that results of them being killed, Like taking selfies in front of trains leaning off of the.
Speaker 2: Say they take hot girl selfies.
Speaker 11: As a train's like flying like eighty miles an hour up there, they're like with their heads like in the track. It's like they're like this, So it's the fucking phone.
Speaker 5: I think they like honestly think for a second that when they're looking through the screen, it's like it's not real. It's like, oh, this is this is just on my phone, like I'm looking at I don't know, the Internet or something.
Speaker 11: They like they're like cats, Like if they don't look at you, they think that you can't see them. That's Indians with phones and fucking trains. They're like, well, the train can't see me. It's clearly on my phone. It's not I'm not here.
Speaker 1: Well if you if you like me are a connoisseur of police bodycam footage, which is based in by some of the greatest entertainment in the world, one of the things you realize is a somewhat similar thing exists for bystanders to any dangerous event. There will be shots trading. You know, there's some brother with a switch on his glock just spraying, and then there'll just be someone standing like fifteen yards away with a with like a I was gonna sayn iPhone with an Android like held vertically hit. A horrible footage for Facebook Live, unbothered by the uh the thirty rounds of forty just sprayed it.
Speaker 11: To be fair, they have no fear of getting shot by a black eye with the gun.
Speaker 2: They ain't getting hit, so they're actually safe.
Speaker 1: That's the safest they could be bystanders or not. That's what we've learned.
Speaker 11: Right, right, that's true. Yeah, if you're the intended target, dude, you're clear. You're good to go.
Speaker 5: Dude, Adam was a cop.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: Did you have the body cans when you were.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have tasers.
Speaker 11: We just had a fucking I just had to fuck people up with these fucking bad boys.
Speaker 1: You just had to fight.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I also worked in a white praicing, so I never really had to deal with blacks. Does ideal with dr gotic whites and shit like that?
Speaker 1: What's your h what's your drug ranking? As far as someone to fight, because Uh, I got taught to drive by a guy who was a big city cop in like the seventies and eighties, and I was just driving around get my learners permit or whatever. This guy would just like go glassy and just start giving me like Vietnam flashbacks of like shooting some guy high on PCP like thirteen times. And I was like, mister Frederick, can I get my license? Stop talking? It's like who are you?
Speaker 2: Where'd you come from?
Speaker 11: So you're asking me like the worst drug to fight somebody on the best start to fight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if you could give a ranking, like which drug addict are you? Like, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna win that fight. Awesome fight, Harrow, Which drug addicts are you? Easy, Carol, They're already sleepy. Just it's easy.
Speaker 2: I though.
Speaker 11: You could do what you want. You could take your dick out and fucking rub their face and ship and.
Speaker 1: You don't have a body cam, so but prove it, prove it by cock in your face.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 11: Uh PCP, I thought, I thought a few guys at PCP that ship is I broke? I told the stain fought the midnight. Uh we I worked midnights and it was like seven o'clock in the morning. We like we were we should have been done, really, but daytours are lazy and they don't want to come out of the precinct on time.
Speaker 2: So like we were still working.
Speaker 11: And uh, some uh nurse who worked at like a not halfway house, but like a drug clinic, she got followed home by a guy on PCP and she lived with her parents, like in like a nice neighborhood, and so she called the guy just walks in their house and lays on their couch.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm not leaving, so she calls the cops.
Speaker 11: And my regular partner was on vacation that week, so I was working with some tall Asian guy who was not a let's put it, not a fighter, all the stereotypes aside, not one of those, not not a fucking Jackie Chan.
Speaker 2: He was a real fucking dude.
Speaker 11: Would have been sick, I would have I would have appreciated that, but Nope. Instead, what happened was, as we were walking up to the stairs to the door, we hear the guy yell from inside, if the cops walk in here, I'm punching that motherfucker in the face. I turned to him, I was like, you heard that right, So, like we're gonna have to probably fight this guy now, Like I'm a trained mixed martial arts I've been to the MA for like twenty years. Like I'm fine, I can handle myself, but I know he can't. So I'm like, this is gonna be me versus guy who's high on whatever drug he's high on. We walk in the door. Short shit, he punches this guy right in the fucking face. The guy was just he's like ah, he just like falls back. I like tackle the guy like over this family is like fucking like dining room table, onto like this.
Speaker 2: Couch, and I'm just fucking ran I'm just crushing this guy, right. He can't fight it, so he just like kind of taking these shots.
Speaker 11: I was hitting him like unencumbered, like was no protection, just like boom boo, and he was just not feeling it. Finally we get him cuffed. He goes to the hospital and the cop that was sitting on him told me later the next day He's like, yeah, you broke that guy's eye socket and he didn't feel it, Like he did not feel until after all that shit wore off than but like in the moment I shattered his whole orbital bone and he was just like shrugging it off, like nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: You're an MMA guy, So I can ask you a very important question, which is gayer jiu jitsu or kissing a man on the lips.
Speaker 11: You can kiss a man on the list during the jiu jitsu, I know. So that's the ultimate gay nothing stopping me, you know, tap out, tap out.
Speaker 1: The ultimate game of chicken. It's like you're not playing gay chicken, you're wrestling while you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dick's out for that too. But prove it. No body cam, you can't.
Speaker 1: Why would anyone be wearing a body cam that exactly so prove it. When questioned by a judge, Nutter saying, we'll prove it and I don't have a body Can.
Speaker 2: We gotta swab your dick for testing his face and his lips too?
Speaker 11: Why we all we all tell about peace of another story? Was nothing annoying more than when I was a cop. Was like when security guards thought they were cops and they acted like cops.
Speaker 2: That ship infuriates me this day when when I see that.
Speaker 1: We have they wear costumes. So that's the Yeah.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and they some of them decked themselves out like they're fucking they they're like steal team sex.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you can't even touch anybody.
Speaker 11: I don't know what you're doing with all this gear, like it's illegal to touch anybody. But uh, we had the cops. Sat Island was in our pracinct. And these weren't like I know, like a lot of colleges have like actual cops on campus.
Speaker 2: This was not one of them.
Speaker 11: They just have like a safety unit, you know, essentially a high level security guards with guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a guy, and these guys were.
Speaker 11: Off campus, but for some reason, he was patrolling the streets like behind the campus, which again not part of the campus. There's these two guys that's completely zoned out on like on like before the PCP hits you, like you just kind of like zone out, so like you go from like zero like one hundred real quick. And these guys just had like PCP like in there like all over them pretty much.
Speaker 2: So he calls the cops.
Speaker 11: We show up, and I'm like fuck, and he's like standing there like so you gonna arrest them?
Speaker 2: Like well, now I have to, cause you're not gonna let this go.
Speaker 11: So like I was gonna tell these guys to fuck up, you know, and we we arrest them. They were like zoned out even though it was going on. We bring back to the priests, We put him in the cell. In the celly wake up, and they just start yelling and fucking going full crazy shit. And again we didn't have taser at the time, but uh Esu did. Es He was like swatting for MYPDA and they were attached to our precinct. So we're like, yo, we're just gonna call the guys over here to fucking tasy if you don't stop, and they're like.
Speaker 2: Fucking bring him. We're like all right.
Speaker 11: They walk over like stop yelling them the sound like fuck you Like all right, bam. That's the funny shit in the world, dude.
Speaker 1: The uh well, this is another sub variety of bodycam footage, which is, uh, what in the world are quote unquote private security companies doing? Because if you noticed, like and I noticed this because very briefly in my small town, I think it's been shut down. I live in a small enough town that like the criminal population is a knowable one hundred people, and so it's kind of just like those hundred people are constantly, you know, in and out of jail, cycling from normally one bar to another, and that bar is that bar for a month or two. Someone gets shot and then they have forced to move somewhere else. And so for a while it was this like like weird like there was sort of a takeover at like a country western bar. Different crowd moved in. Then they moved to what's called the yard, which is just like a lot next to a road somewhere where some guy had like an ABC license and a grill, and it was immediate chaos. And so that's funny, right, Yeah, you could hear it from Mike miles away. But what was particularly funny is after the first large public disturbance, they're like, oh, well, we'll contract a private security company, which basically just means a big fat guy with like a Turkish shotgun cost him one hundred and twenty dollars and like every other thing he could get on timu strapped to every portion of his body, and like, over like the summer of Floyd you would see a bunch of these, because there'd obviously be businesses that wanted private security, which just meant a guy and the kind of guy that's like that's me I want to be involved in that is a lunatic who should never be given any position of authority.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, it's what's that Like, you give like unwell people positioned authority and then like they'll they'll always abuse it, Like that's ever security guard in the world. We had to arrest a loss prevention security guard lady one time because she kept coughing people or like we told her like this happened three times, and we told her like you can't, like legally, you're actually kidnapping this person, Like you can't do that, like you have no authority to like couff somebody, you psychopath. After the third time, like this again, we're gonna restu you too. Fourth time we show up to like a kmart when Camart we're still around, and she had this lady cough that. I was like, cool, so we're gonna arrest her and we're also gonna rescue you because you're you just kidnapped her.
Speaker 2: And she's like you can't do that.
Speaker 11: Oh no, we told you three times, and we arrested her too, and then she got fired.
Speaker 1: So I think my biggest problem with kmart security is that they aren't going far enough. In life, you've around twenty nine thousand days, and those days can be full of what ifs, like what if it doesn't work? But what if it does? What if you went after it?
Speaker 14: Because life is measured in those moments, So go after everyone.
Speaker 7: Talk to AIB today and let's see how we can turn your what ifs into what's next.
Speaker 1: AIB for the life you're after.
Speaker 7: Aland ersprons PLC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Speaker 8: Inflation pushes up building costs, so it's important to review your home insurance cover to make sure you have the right cover for your needs. Under insurance happens where there's a difference between the value of your cover and the cost of repairing damage or replacing contents. It's a risk you can avoid. Review your home insurance policy regularly. For more visit Understanding insurance dot ie forward slash under Insurance brought to you by Insurance Ireland.
Speaker 1: Like if Caymart had like a death squad, are they just like you walk out with like your your you know, socks you know stuffed into you your coat you know you're stealing some bread for your baby or whatever, and then they just show up in a black van, drag you to a you know, some off site location, beat you with a fire hose, and then shoot you. Society might be better.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's actually better than just coughing somebody that's.
Speaker 1: Actually go all the way this half measure of stuff. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's I agree.
Speaker 5: When I when I got out of the Marine Corps, one of the first jobs I did it was I was an armed security guard. So in this place, like they had like challenge coins that I was working at, Like the guy that I worked for, the guy that created the company, was an ice agent. He was Mexican and went on long rants about how we wanted to deport Mexicans. Crazy dude, it was crazy. But anyways, the first like gig I had, I was thinking, like, like we're he's talking about. I can't remember it was called Laughlin. I think it's Laughlin, Nevada. I think that's what it was called. But anyways, it's like right on the southern tip between the border between Arizona and Nevada, and it's like the first place you can get into out of state lines in Arizona to go gambling Intovada and so that has like a mini Las Vegas there, and so I'm thinking, like we're going there, like I don't know there's like a huge event of important people because we get told like no, no, not that any details before we get there. So I'm like this is top secret, dude. We get there and it's a literally dudes in tube floats going down the river and it's like people can pay money and it's like families are coming to this thing and we're walking around with like blocks and some guy has a forty five on his side. I'm like, why are we armed for this? Like people are getting drunk and then like something like like you said, Adam, where people are getting a little crazy at security guards, Like there's guys like that doing that. It's like, dudes, they just got back from Afghanistan or like what's that in your in your bag there, like thinking it's an ied or something. I'm like, dude, it's just empty pure cans. They got gloss, they have down, they have glass. They had glass, So you're not us to have glass on the river. It's supposed to be plastic or aluminum and you're supposed to pick up the trash. Well, these guys had a glass like fireball container and they're like, dude, the three security guards are hounding these guys. I'm like, dude, is this guy about are you about the pool on these guys just for just for having glass bottles.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Again, this is a case where shoot the first guy whatever brings glass.
Speaker 5: I know, dude, Sometimes people like it reminds me like, you know, you know Karens. People people like Karens. Yeah, you know, I think we need Karens in our society. They're enforcing good order. You know, it might be a little annoying to like have someone at your table that's like, let me speak to the manager, but sometimes the manager needs to get called over here, you know.
Speaker 1: Well to that point TYPEO, it's like, did customer service get better or worse? After the entire world decided Karens were the biggest problem in the world, because in my mind, it is a definite before and after and now everything just sucks and it's like, Okay, we're nosy forty something white women kind of annoying, yes, were They also much like kmart death squads doing an important job. We eat to live in a first world country. Also, yes, yes, so I used to, like right out of college, I lived in Richmond, Virginia, which is a hell. It's horrible. It's sort of like a sleeper city for murder. It's like top ten. But if you like look at one or two neighborhoods, those neighborhoods are more dangerous than every city in America.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming this skin collar is dark over there.
Speaker 1: Adam, No, it's a bunch of Vietnamese kids.
Speaker 2: That's dark. Though awesome, that's dark.
Speaker 1: The point is, I'm living in kind of a rough area of town because I'm really there's like after COVID, like super hardcore malaise, and so the the grocery store that I can go to is right on the edge of Jackson Ward, which is a super dangerous neighborhood next to VCU which is this big like art school. I was living there because it's cheapest rent in town. So I already I go in there to shop and I'm like, all right, I am not welcome here already, but I got to eat, So like I'm here and I'm getting getting the side. I I should clarify. We had like two shootings on our block like the first week I lived there, it was it was it was happening location. And so I'm already just like what am I doing? And so I get up to the I get up to the cashier to pay or whatever, and I see that they have armed security. And I'm expecting, like, you know, some like kind of thatch lovey guy, but I look up and there is a dude who no joke, black dude, probably six', four is, jacked like like completely diced, up like in perfect, shape mad dogging, everyone just like on a, swivel like just waiting wishing someone. Would i'm, like on wonder. End you could look at that and be, like all, right, well look they got a physically capable. Guy that's a good. Sign one way to look at. It the other one is why does this guy need to be? Here why is this the caliber of security they? Require and that is a worrying thought its own Pu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude that's so fucking. TRUE i, MEAN i don't.
Speaker 11: You always see like buffed out security guards in the most mundane, places like never where they should. Be it's like it's, like, oh here's a book, fair and you see like two guys Like.
Speaker 2: Ak's and you're, like what are you? Doing get this? Book?
Speaker 11: Fair they're looking to kill somebody like, that they genuinely they're, Crazy.
Speaker 1: Like you always see that with like the way that, uh like liberals talk about like you, know guys who concealed carry or gun owners call you're just some some rabbit lunatic looking for excuse to kill, someone and it's, like, no that guy works. Security that is what that person. Does, correct?
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 5: YEAH i lived In arizona for like four, years And, arizona if you almost you have a STATE, id you can conceal, carry you can open, carry you can go in buy AN ak forty seven with one hundred round drum, magazine and like as long as you have STATE id and like that quick background, check you can just walk. Out so and THEN i ended up WORKING i end up working at this uh it was an axe throwing. PLACE i worked there during college and uh uh so the company was ran by like these Two canadians that came down From canada and well like so if you don't like firearms in your, location you have to put up a sign that says like no. Firearms so the first like couple months they were shocked just when people would walk in with like the like open carrying or like someone take their jacket off and they can just see it like in their, jacket like they're like they're holster and they're just like what the hell like like and they come over to me and being like what do we? Do And i'm, like, uh it looks like we're safe, Now LIKE i don't know what you want me TO i don't know what you want me to, Do like you we can do this, Here like what the?
Speaker 1: Hell it's also an axe throwing, exactly. DUDE i, know like if you're like primarily worried about like extreme safety and risk, avoidance you're in the wrong. Business you. Know it's like it's like working at A dodge dealership and being upset when someone doesn't have good. Credit it's like what do you?
Speaker 5: Think, yeah, yeah. Dude they they were just so shocked by, that and, yeah it was like this weird thing because they would LIKE i didn't really they would always act, like, uh like. Wow there would be a lot of people in the Ax roun community that would think like they were like, badass like they were doing something that's like, edgy and it's really just like a little bit more extreme darts and it's like the it's like a like like the reason we have so many axor in places is because of all the. Immigration now we can't have shooting ranges. Everywhere like it's kind of, retarded but LIKE i don't, Know like they were just shocked by it and they hated, us and they always bitched About, americans but they were good people in a weird.
Speaker 1: Way, Yeah canadians h scarcely even human is sort of my review of the entire.
Speaker 11: Country we should just take it. Out trump was, right we should just state them like they. Are what's kind of all for? That when that was being like.
Speaker 1: They should get The Puerto rico treatment where it's like you can kind of be our, thing but you don't get to, vote.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah you're just.
Speaker 11: Terrible we're gonna use your resources for, us but you know you're allowed to exist kind of. Thing, Yeah that's Where i'm at With. Kinada Fucking kata, Sucks like why haven't we is the?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 1: REALLY i think because we don't Want canadians like, genuinely it's like then they've become our. Responsibility you, know it's like if you it's you, know it's like if you, like you, know marry a woman with four. Kids you're, like, okay well now they're mine and in the Same, canada they're kind of, retarded and it's like now you're morally obligated to keep care of them versus just like all, right we'll let you guys complain about us and pretend that is enough identity to create a.
Speaker 11: Country and just, yeah we already have Fucking vek and Jd vance's. Kids we Want toronto to that's less all of them.
Speaker 1: Pass, yeah like we we already we already let. Them we already already let them have THE mlb every once in a, while like they get to play in. That, UH i feel like that is much too.
Speaker 11: Kind they want a championship a fe years ago The raptors. One that's that's a, lot that's. Big take that.
Speaker 1: Forever, yeah so uh you, know maybe pipe, down, guys you got, One SO i don't want to hear any. More lit.
Speaker 11: It's like a little. Kid it's like you let a little kid. Win it's like you unplug your, controller, like oh, man you're beating.
Speaker 1: Me did you remember that back in the era of wired? Controllers, yeah or like if if you had to like play, with like your cousin and your little brother or. Something you'd like slightly unplug. It so they weren't actually controlling anything to.
Speaker 11: Me WHEN i was a, KID i was, like, Dude i'm crushing, it and they're, like, yeah you.
Speaker 5: Are do funny funny story about. That like the first TIME i ever interacted With canadians was actually On Xbox live WHEN i was like thirteen and, fourteen, dude and so Like i'm playing a low or call of duty and they would say something about their, history like they'd be, like, oh, yeah like we we fought In World War? Two And i'd be, like you fought In World war?
Speaker 2: Two like, no they were.
Speaker 5: THERE i was, like what battles did you? Win and they would name like some obscure Battle i've never heard, of And i'm, like who did you fight?
Speaker 2: There like, yeah like we were In Deed. Day i'm, like you.
Speaker 11: Were you were on the party that just walked through you to fucking shoot your, gun you pussy shut.
Speaker 1: Up so here's a conspiracy question Of.
Speaker 2: God now it's more.
Speaker 1: Important do you Think Justin trudeau Is castro's?
Speaker 2: Son? Dude he looks just like.
Speaker 1: HIM i, know, Man it's really close.
Speaker 2: And he's Banging Canny, perry so kind of wing for. Him what power to?
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah he looks just like.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 2: Dude it's creepy as.
Speaker 1: FUCK i just want to know for the, RECORD i didn't know he had it in. HIM i thought he was. Gay turns out he.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 6: Yeah to do when someone has when somebody has a, seizure it all becomes clearer when you know what to. Do time the. Seizure if it's over five, minutes col an, ambulance keep the area around the person, safe stay with them after the seizure. Passes time Safe stay means you can make a real. Difference be clear on how you can help visit epilepsy and learn more about Time Safe stay funded and sponsored BY Ucb.
Speaker 15: PHARMER i know what you're, feeling AND i was there, too AND i know you might think that there is nobody to talk, to BUT i promise that you're not. Alone it was never your fault and you deserve support and healing in your own. Time whenever you're ready to. Talk Dublin Rape Crisis center will be ready to. Listen called the twenty four Hour National helpline on one eight hundred seven seven eight eight eight eight.
Speaker 11: Indecipherable, honestly you can't. Tell that should be a game of playing the. PATRIOTS i, have oh gay Or? Canadian it's like THAT i don't remember.
Speaker 1: WHO i, mean it's Lonely. ISLAND i can't remember who had that stupid. Song is he gay Or? European?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: EXACTLY i don't.
Speaker 11: Respect the OLDER i get and the MORE i hate the rest of the, WORLD i couldn't give a fuck less about your, Opinions europeans And canadians opinions on what we do.
Speaker 2: Here it's just like.
Speaker 1: That it's very much, that like we, think we think that you're. Bad i'm, like, WELL i don't think about you at.
Speaker 2: All, right it's a mad men, meme which is.
Speaker 11: True like like you'll talk to like A european and they know more About american politics THAN i. Do And i'm, LIKE i couldn't name a city in your.
Speaker 1: Country, nonetheless. Appolication hold the, press, guys hold the. PRESS i just pulled up my. Stats turns out twelve percent of my audience Is. Canadian And i'd just like to say everything said in the last ten minutes was. Satire that's that's what an Agdorant american would say about your. Country here at The Jambertin, show we Love, canadians accounting for roughly twelve percent of my. REVENUE i really appreciate.
Speaker 11: That guyhow we don't respect, you we.
Speaker 2: Don't want, you we don't want.
Speaker 1: It in that, Case, Adam i'm sorry you're gone on the audio, SHOW i just kicked. Him, LOOK i want to let it be known here that my principles are ironclad until they impact my bottom, line and then they will be distarted. Immediately So i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying midnight's FUCKING i bet we have like four oh it's four point four.
Speaker 11: Percent we're. Good we're, Good we're. Good fucking, well that was just that was his. Video let me look at fucking, audio.
Speaker 5: Dude audio we, have we have more audio.
Speaker 2: Work, Again we're.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah we're.
Speaker 2: Good we're.
Speaker 1: Good so you can continue to say mean things about. THAT i have under a fiduciary responsibility to be nice of, them at least until they stop paying.
Speaker 2: Me which will be after the. Show, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Get a real job after this disastrous.
Speaker 5: On like my, solo well not really. SOLO i do With, luke the other co host on five Of, midnight but it's called biting the, bullet and weirdly we got Like scandinavians that listened TO i was, like, DUDE i don't know shit about scand like Any scandinavian, country AND i was, like why are you why would you listen to our? SHOW i was so confused by.
Speaker 11: That i'm assuming because it's military based and you still have.
Speaker 2: Military.
Speaker 5: Yeah we talked to a lotther parts of the.
Speaker 2: World, yeah and that made me interested in. That. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually now that you say, it, uh the top Non english speaking country in mind is Is. Sweden so, Yeah, Sweden? Norway, yeah, honestly that's. Out The nordics are coming. In, uh here's WHAT i will. SAY i my wife's Famil.
Speaker 2: Sweden that's. Crazy, Yeah SO i.
Speaker 1: Know enough about them and their culture to aggravate, them because by and large they seem to be very, polite but they have a truly baffling web of racist stereotypes about one. Another, well you'll talk to a sweeten Like norwegians are dirty and dames always, Lie, Like i'll be, honest you all look the same to. Me, YEAH i cannot tell you.
Speaker 2: APART i don't know enough to dispute or agree with.
Speaker 1: You somewhat similar to like the you know when When elon added the location featured To twitter and all of The South asians, right we're, like we're Not indian And i'm like so, yes, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well that's when you, know like a lot of people would have their thing As North. American i'm, like, okay, dude like, right there's only like two options. There it's a.
Speaker 2: It's, right You Canadian. Mexican.
Speaker 11: YEAH i FOUND i find out more and more like a lot of countries have the version Of, mexico Like, italy Like albanians To italians And Mexicans.
Speaker 1: Like In, mexico.
Speaker 5: Everyone below, them everyone below.
Speaker 11: THEM i guess, Yeah, panama how dare? You, no there's Snow. Mexicans that's all they.
Speaker 1: Are every country is just a Hyphenated, mexican, Right like what's that guy who wrote that that? Book like one Billion? Americans, like, no it's seven Billion. Mexicans it's just different, varieties you know.
Speaker 11: What like When pakistan And india have, Beef i'm, like you guys are the.
Speaker 2: SAME i don't know what you guys are arguing.
Speaker 1: About have you guys ever watched the footage of The India pakistan? Border, oh tell, yeah, yeah, yeah THAT'S i, know we've said a lot of things are. Gay that's really. Gay that's really.
Speaker 2: Gay. Yeah they wear feathers in their. Helmets that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Gay it's like doing show tunes at each. Other they're like, hi kicking and doing jazz hands and it's, like can you just fight or?
Speaker 11: Not this Is they can audition for the Rock cats and probably pass like that's how much ie?
Speaker 2: Kicking then stuff and they do all, right why?
Speaker 1: Not it gets FROM h One b's at the Rock. Cats it's just like raj niche and then.
Speaker 2: Like five hop lawns and fucking some pegit just in the.
Speaker 1: Mix, INSTANTLY hr is just swamped with an infinite number of sexual. Harassments, wow our.
Speaker 11: Claims went up five hundred. Percent it's we got a john over. Here look that man's putting up. Numbers they they you know what they. Say the immigrants do the jobs that The americans, won't and they work real.
Speaker 1: Hard and.
Speaker 2: We were talking about the MINUTE i think last week episode.
Speaker 11: About, uh like dumb white women who like they're, like, Oh indians don't and then that one white woman over there and the guys started drinking off in front of her like, immediately and we're, like, yeah it's almost like we were right or.
Speaker 1: Something, yeah it is one of those things where you're, like, LOOK i get, it you have an ax to, grind you want to prove a. Point but you, know you can just do what most people, do which, is, uh pretend like they know what they're talking about in a way that in no way endangers themselves. Personally. Yeah on one, HAND i have to respect the fact that you were committed enough to this idea to go, there but don't do, That, like don't do.
Speaker 11: That like do you remember that white who got by a bunch Of haitians and then she blamed white supremacy on her Attack and you're, like, YEAH.
Speaker 2: I don't really you, know feel for you on this.
Speaker 5: One i'm not getting.
Speaker 1: THIS i, like how like the joke IS i come on your show and try to get you guys canceled or take it off the, internet and by minute forty, Two adams like sometimes they had it.
Speaker 11: Coming now that's ALL i. Said that's ALL i. SAID i, SAID i don't feel for.
Speaker 2: You it's, wait in.
Speaker 1: Fact that is exactly what you. Said AND i have already put A t shirt with that quote And Adam nutter as the.
Speaker 2: Attribution it's, fine we. CAN'T i can't get, canceled. Dude Due, SO.
Speaker 1: I much earlier in my career as a podcaster got successfully banned off of literally every merch store in the world by coming up with ideas THAT i thought were really funny and T spring did. Not, so for, instance there's a feature on those where you, can you, know put something on the, front put something on the, back but only show your potential customers the front of THE t, shirt which is just. Right so the front was just like my logo or, whatever and the back said in giant block letters and all read convicted fist on the, back and, UH i put that up and, LIKE i have a screenshot of it somewhere it says your T spring listing has been banned after and then a timestamp twenty six. Seconds SO i go through the appeals process AND i get to like talking to an actual person and they're, like, so uh what? Happened AND i was, LIKE i don't, know my listing just got taken down into late and then they pull up a screenshot where it shows what's on the back and they're, like we believe that this violates our terms of, service your account will not be. Reised you go to that get.
Speaker 2: There oh my, GOD i was ha.
Speaker 1: Oops my finger. Slipped the other, ONES.
Speaker 11: I know a guy who could do that for, You no. PROBLEM i have a guy who could print those out for.
Speaker 1: You one of the other ones was it was a shower curtain with my logo on. It but my logo was like the size of a postage stamp in the middle of a giant white shower. Curtain it's all just the worst merged and all of IT i sold FOR i made no profit on, it purely BECAUSE i was, like this is a funny, thing and if someone buys, it the joke is on. Them, yeah they're doing this, voluntarily.
Speaker 2: Kind of like buy.
Speaker 11: It, NO i would, say it's kind of like that white journals lay like this is kind of on you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Just going straight for the throat, There So, taypo you want to you want to pull us out of this conversational death spiral war, In.
Speaker 5: I'll do my. BEST i was ACTUALLY i was just, thinking like we were talking about In indian country and all, right in one of those one of those, Countries, Pakistan. India oh, SORRY i have a story to tell. YOU i just REMEMBERED i HAVE i don't, Know well it's SOMEONE i. Know i'll just say that SOMEONE i.
Speaker 2: Know and they went on a.
Speaker 5: Missionary trip To, india and within like the first couple of days they were, there they told me that there they were like get they had a guide with them THAT i don't, know take them around places to Spread. Christianity and, well the police showed up and they were and the first thing they, did they decked their guide in the face the rest of, him threw him in the back of the, car and then they forced him to go back to the, hotel ned to stay there for like a couple of days until they determine what's the best thing they would do with. Them and no, JOKE i, MEAN i don't know exactly what, happened but they were told that their guide was being charged with like one to two years in prison and they they had to spend the rest of their trip In Sri. Lanka so they felt it was an appropriate punishment to send this. Missionary it was like twenty two to eighteen year, olds like it's just young college aged. Kids and the punishment In india is they got sent To Sri lanka for the.
Speaker 2: Rest of the.
Speaker 1: Sprint so that was on a serious, note like Anti christian persecution In india is. Insane it's incredibly, violent largely driven by Insane hindu nationalism as championed by one Chairman, modi which is really. Cool, additionally another part of his platform is weaponizing The indian, diaspora which is super cool of. Him so, yeah he's not one of my, Favorites i'll put it that. Way speaking of, that, actually have you guys ever done any like deep dive research Into gandhi before the.
Speaker 14: Fact that he was ready to switch your Play Live Score vegas is your go to destination explore a huge selection of top tier slots and live casino, games and for new, players there's a shall welcome play ten euros on slots and unlock three hundred free spins On Big Bass. Bonanza step straight into the action and Search Live Score vegas. Today new customers only wager in seven days of sign. Up ten cent spin, value tacen c's and deposit exclusions. Apply eighteen plus deb responsibly gamblingcare DOT I e, mum.
Speaker 3: Why did they call It scottish?
Speaker 2: Cheese this cottage? Cheese?
Speaker 4: Honey And i'm not.
Speaker 3: Sure did dogs in other countries speak different?
Speaker 5: Languages, YEAH i think.
Speaker 16: So when when we get, There, well we've got to fix the car, first but there's someone coming to help.
Speaker 3: Us is it the man From.
Speaker 16: Geneva Not, geneva he's from A.
Speaker 8: Viva, oh there's a van.
Speaker 16: Now for car insurance with breakdown, rescue it takes A viva Visit aviva DOT ae to say fifteen percent.
Speaker 7: Acceptance, criteria terms and conditions, apply minimum premium of three hundred and ten. Year, oh fifteen percent discount applies to new policies. BottomLine See aviva DOT I e for. Details car insurance is underwritten by A Viva Insurance ireland Dak aviva Direct Orland limited is regulated by The Central bank Of.
Speaker 11: Ireland WHY i don't want to say that. WORD i don't want to get your. Banned already said, Enough but you know.
Speaker 1: Now now you're, like, okay now is the time to pull back that we would want to say some words about getting one in trouble after talking about beating up drug.
Speaker 11: Addicts, UH i was doing society a.
Speaker 1: Favor all, Right but much like The kmart death, squad sometimes you know you need a guy know.
Speaker 2: That he was like he would sleep at like nine year olds in his bed.
Speaker 1: And, no he was like a disgusting sex.
Speaker 2: Purper YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Did not know.
Speaker 2: That oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And uh but you know he gave it a speech and didn't eat for a little. Bit SO i guess he's cool. Now uh oh have you? So i'm a little bit of a of a gun, autist. Right it's it, happens uh for a. While and this is kind of like legendary lore About. India the officials screenshot On wikipedia for The Indian army's official service rifle had a piece of poop like just on, it like are on the grass behind?
Speaker 2: It like what are we gonna do with? Everywhere it was just one.
Speaker 1: Of those things where it's LIKE i think they changed, eventually but it was one of those things where it's just like, Perfect thanks, guys appreciate.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 11: YEAH i don't think they're a mighty combative group of people with their weapons. SKILLS i told, this you know THEY i ever heard the ghost Of. Tsavo it was THE i took about the thoughts of midnight but real. Quick it was in the early nineteen. Hundreds, uh The english were building like a railroad Through, africa and they had a bunch Of indian workers who were building the, railroad and these two lions were killing like a shits on of, them and like the One english like army guy had to like haunt him down. Finally but this is, like you, know pre, technology so no night, vision no, scopes just a guy in a rifle in a tree for like months until they finally killed. Him but the point asked story is this guy was trying to devise a bunch of ways to catch the fucking. Lions and one night they built like this homemade trap and they catch one and like the door shuts on, it and there's these Three indian that's, sick and there's these.
Speaker 1: Three i'll let you finish the, story BUT i will GO i will zoom in on this photo and substantiate my.
Speaker 2: CLAIM i believe.
Speaker 5: YOU i see.
Speaker 11: IT i don't see. It oh wait is right under? It yep, okay yep.
Speaker 1: Ye SO i just wanted to say that was not SOMETHING i pulled out of. Nowhere that is. True that's. CRAZY i interrupted you, though you're.
Speaker 11: Good, so like they catch the lion and the fucking like homemade gate shuts on, it and these Three indians rifles are no ship five feet, away they miss all of the. Shots they shoot the lock and the lion runs. Away they were five feet away from it and they couldn't hit.
Speaker 2: It one. Time, WELL i.
Speaker 1: Think it was it was Either india Or pakistan was having border disputes With. China they're still ongoing and because of some weird like and they've had a bunch of. Wars now THAT i think about, IT i think this Is. India they've had a bunch of you, know wars there between the two of, them and so they have this sort of like unofficial truce where they're not gonna use like guns or bombs or anything. Normal so what they have actually done is basically just reverted to medieval. Warfare and so you've got like Modern chinese And indian soldiers just wailing on each other with like bats and, clubs and The chinese have brought in all their weird like wu shoe, stuff so you've got like crazy like like spear shovel combinations and they're doing like kung. Fu AND i can't remember WHERE i saw on social, media but it was someone where was, like, dude give me three, Hundred Like alabama alignment and watch.
Speaker 2: Me cong to, this.
Speaker 1: WHICH i think is the best concept for like a movie or a documentary, ever of just getting like like a bunch of like hyped up eighteen year old like high school football players and just going to this, conflict wrecking it and.
Speaker 11: Leaving, DUDE i say that about like a lot of smaller country Like india is too, big but like A, katie, like if we got like five hundred well trained, dudes we could probably Take.
Speaker 1: Adam this gets us back to The canada. Problem do you want to be responsible For?
Speaker 2: No, no we as in we just Take katie for. Ourselves you're.
Speaker 1: Wondering i'm just taking Down AND i released the uncensored version for people who pay the free, version they're just gonna be long thirty second, intervals which is a Total, okay that's.
Speaker 5: WHAT i didn't know if this was live or.
Speaker 2: Not oh my, god, no it's free.
Speaker 1: Recorded. Yeah so if you want to hear how funny that joke, was pay me.
Speaker 2: Five, dollars hey the, man it's worth.
Speaker 1: It, yeah and if you Are, CANADIAN i appreciate your Fake mexican money even more than a real. Currency the.
Speaker 11: Dollars, yeah they think they're one of the loony and like take it, seriously and like take yourself. Seriously, yeah, YEAH i NEVER i on all, HONESTY i never had much contact With indians in my, life, like uh UNTIL i went to college and then they were like a bunch of.
Speaker 5: Them and but now now the small, Town i'm back home Where i'm. From i'm from Southern, illinois and, dude the like this like the only gas station in my. Town the previous owners they sold. It you'll never guess to the people that bought, it It's. Indians, wow what is? This and we're in like the middle of. Nowhere my town has like less than two thousand, People like this is a, Village like what are we doing? Here it's? Crazy it is. CRAZY i mean they're they're genuinely, NICE i, guess but the the cast stations uh a little less. Clean the service is not as. Friendly it's a little, WEIRD i. Surprise AND i think they're like the only ones in my entire. County And i'm, like what is?
Speaker 1: This have not shelled out the money for a kmart death?
Speaker 5: Squad WE i need A karen to go in, there dude instead of straight.
Speaker 2: Dude, yeah we uh.
Speaker 1: Okays, well, Guys we're we're fast coming up on. Time this has been a ton of. FUN i have you guys on. AGAIN i know we mentioned your, podcast but where can people find?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 11: Yeah uh YouTube rumble uh because we already have to strips on. YouTube so we're, Coming we're coming.
Speaker 1: Quick how how did you GET i don't.
Speaker 5: Know we were kind of worried after after you came, on mister DOCTOR J, burden like you came on and.
Speaker 1: WHAT i was, LIKE i can't think of a single THING i.
Speaker 2: Said see that.
Speaker 5: One that one was like pushing it like we've said some crazy stuff on, there AND i was, like, well we're already in this deep So i'm letting everything, out.
Speaker 1: DUDE i have no idea HOW i pull it. OFF i haven't had an episode on YouTube demonetized in like a year and a. Half And i'll, edit you, know there's a slip, through someone dropped something that's, obvious and it's, Like i'll get. That But i'm not a good. EDITOR i. Forget i'm not that careful.
Speaker 5: Anymore i'm cut audio.
Speaker 1: Versions that one matters. Less, yeah, genuinely it seems like they care way less on. Audio YouTube's annoying about. It and, HONESTLY i feel like at this Point i'm due for, one just because of how Many i've skated by on OR i knew if a real person was reading between the, lines, like wait a, minute The italians don't really control that much of international. Finance that did that doesn't make any sense at.
Speaker 2: ALL i know what he's trying to.
Speaker 11: Say, now we, yeah we have two strikes on our YouTube, channel but one goes away on the twenty, Six so twenty four days and we could fuck up again and we're fine if we had three that We're, Fox so we gotta we had toe a straight line until that.
Speaker 1: Day Your christmas stream is just Called adam says the hard ar and he just we're going back to get.
Speaker 2: It that's on Our patreon.
Speaker 5: Weekly WE i think we did, that like we did a contest on our show one, time and it was, like if you, lose you have to say the hard are live on the.
Speaker 2: Stream but after the twenty six then we can do AND i think we gotta.
Speaker 5: WAIT i Think sam, lost But sam's, like you, know connected To Graham. Hancocks we're, LIKE i don't know if you should say, it, guys.
Speaker 1: Are you Sure i've never heard him talk about it, before.
Speaker 11: Really, weird like he brings it up every five seconds rambling that, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's also he's also connected to uh to the dms of multiple e. Girls apparently that cast to.
Speaker 2: Him that's open though that's more open than The Graam hancock.
Speaker 5: Figure no what it used to before we Met, sam it was or before like we started our. Show sam would spill that on the stuff on the, timeline AND i told, him, like stop simping on a. Timeline, dude you're embarrassing. Us if you're gonna be on our, show you got to stop simping on the.
Speaker 1: Time we have standards. Here you can only talk about serious. Things executing shoplifters.
Speaker 11: And, genocide two awesome things that we should do more.
Speaker 2: Of that's All i'm.
Speaker 17: Saying imagine gifting the choice of seventeen luxury hotels Across, ireland from the tranquil setting Of Farnhama state to the world famous welcome Of Harvey's. Point with A Tmor Hotel collection gift, card your loved ones can enjoy indulge in spy, experiences, dining, golf family fun or time away. TOGETHER Tmr hotel gift cards are also perfect for corporate. Gifting buy online At tmrhotel collection dot. Com the gift of Unforgettable irish HOSPITALITY Tmor Hotel Collection Gift cards seventeen Luxury Hotels Endless.
Speaker 16: Memories This, christmas celebrate your team with a one For all gift cards and now with Our one For All chip And pin gift, card your team can even convert their card to a virtual visa plus with a no TAX pursi or usc you can save up to fifty seven percent when you gift up to fifteen hundred europer. Employee visit Onefour rewards Dot ie or your local post to place a corporate order. Today terms and conditions. Apply The one For All gift card is issued BY Gvs. Prepaige you are p limited and regulated by The Central bank Of.
Speaker 10: Ireland Chaon stigma honor this, GEOGRAPHY hiv Countan Harvard imnia via guing No dinish to doing fore the y ignotion now on WILL hiv in astrahug is on via, horror reig Her, Coro Trino, Madeless ultra derelation of brianted And stigma MODEL A hiv moto krev H i v or four. Logit he's faded a lot on verrusa horroic regain Dinner
Speaker 17: Thussian folum free hiv latsa agus lumpsa TEG hc punka e slash hiv rncilla at olum on hc