Speaker 1: Can you dig as.
Speaker 2: You dig as.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people, room in battles?
Speaker 1: Why to what? All right? Welcome back to the boiler Room tonight. The system isn't just buzzing, it's swarming. Power moves in patterns, signals, hide in plain sight, and the louder the chaos gets harder it is to see what's actually being built behind it. This is something we've talked about pretty much every week. This is an ongoing theme, especially here in twenty twenty six. A security breach becomes a blueprint, a royal visit becomes a message, buzzing buzzy message. A headline becomes a lever. Right somewhere in the middle of all of this, hive organizes, not randomly or accidentally, but with precision. This is the boiler Room. I'm Brian McLain, I go by Hasher here in the boiler Room. Thank you for joining us. This is a live broadcast brought to you by Alternate Current Radio Tonight. This May the second, twenty twenty six, and hello everybody on Rumble. We're streaming live on Rumble. We're streaming live on YouTube. We're streaming live on X. So Hello everybody on those video streams. Our website is Alternate Current Radio. Don't forget to go check out the website. We've got some new episodes up there and some new versions of old episodes up there, so be sure to visit the website and if you want to check some stuff out. We got all the boiler rooms up there, at least all the ones for the last like three or four years something like that, and we are currently working on backfilling the dustier parts of the archive and remixing them and revamping them a little bit. So working on that in the background. You can see examples of that over there at the website. What's up X. Let's see if we're actually live on X tonight, see if that's working out. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not, and it looks like tonight it does. We have the red circle, the red live circle and the video link up there on X. Watching on X. Give us a shout in the comments. Good to see everybody piling into the comments. Let me get some people piling into the boiler room here. I'm gonna start with Mystical Pharaoh coming in hot to the boiler room, mystical Pharaoh. What's up, man, Welcome back to the boiler room. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Then, good man, how are you very good?
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us on a Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Oh my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it's gonna be It's gonna be an interesting one tonight, right. I feel like we've had at least a couple major events to chop up since the last time we were in m hm.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's nothing. There's no dull moment. As we expect. The twenty twenty six is gonna be lit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, man, all right, hang back, I'm gonna bring Ruckus aboard. The Ruckus among us is about to materialize. Ruckus, what's going on? Welcome back to the boiler room.
Speaker 4: Howdy, howdy howdy. Thanks for having me. Yeah, quite quite an eventful week since the last time we gathered. There have been some shots fired in the political realm. Metaphorically speaking of course, No, wait, actually literally speaking too. We'll probably be discussing that. Yeah, so I can't wait to do it. And then you and I got some big boots to fill tomorrow talking some heavy duty geopolitical stuff on Sunday wire. So it's gotta be a double whim you for us this weekend, my friend, but you know I'm happy to do it, and thanks for including me on all that, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Yeah, we got a big weekend here. We're doing boiler Room tonight, Sunday Wire tomorrow. We think Patrick Henningson will be calling in and that'll be interesting because he's moving around out and about on airplanes and such, so you'll definitely want to tune into Sunday Wire tomorrow. We got some ideas about what we're gonna be talking about. Maybe you do too, if you're a Sunday Wire rag, and if you're not, you should become one, especially if you're a boiler Room regular, because you got me. You got Ruckus over there every week joining Patrick Henningson for the Overdrive section of the show. So we'll be setting that up tonight after boiler Room, and we got a lot of stories to run through tonight, a lot of headlines, some current events, and we're trying to run through it briskly so that Ruckus and I can get back to work, but we'll see how it goes. We got a lot of ground to cover, and you know, the best person to help us kick all that off is the one, the only, the very lovely keeper of all things whiskey tango foxtrot on the interwebs. Lovely sport joining us as well, Spore, welcome back to the boiler room.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you for having me here. And I love your business.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, sure, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'd like your sure.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 5: Chinese carmaker series has been granted a patent for what it calls an inn vehicle toilet that slides under a passenger seat for visits to the loo while on the road. And I will have you just kick off that uh news clip.
Speaker 1: To the loo on the road. Are you making a high coup? Okay, let's see what they got.
Speaker 6: If you've ever been stuck in traffic with nowhere to go, relief could soon be built right into your car. A Chinese electric vehicle maker series has been granted a patent for an in vehicle toilet that slides out from under a passenger seat.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean no.
Speaker 1: No, come on.
Speaker 6: The design is meant for long road trips, camping, or just sitting in traffic.
Speaker 4: Come on, though, do not do that in traffic.
Speaker 6: The toilet can be activated by a button or a voice command. It includes a fan and exhaust system to help control odors. Waste will be stored in a tank that needs to be emptied manually. No word on when or if the cars will hit the market. If this is in the passenger seat, that means someone is sitting right.
Speaker 4: Next to the driver's seat. This is just this is just wrong. This is what we will say being out in the field reporting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you want to stoop to new levels in order to take care of business.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I have a live shot.
Speaker 4: You could like go squat in someone's yard until there was motions exactly, and then came over.
Speaker 7: I've been doing this a long time exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta stop.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. But like we covered the automo below, which is basically jersey off while you're driving like seven years ago, and now they're talking about like having somewhere to go to the bathroom like people have been doing it in bottles for decades.
Speaker 1: Well, well, this is a full service bathroom, right.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's a whole it's old purpose bathroom, all purpose.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, it sounds like from the design documents there, it looks like it accepts uh uno zan doses.
Speaker 2: If you get madriv you don't need you don't need a fan.
Speaker 1: It said it comes with an exhaust fans asparagus, isn't isn't that good enough for you guys? As a little exhaust fan going on?
Speaker 2: I would be able to do it. I think.
Speaker 4: This is actually clever.
Speaker 5: Can you put the picture up?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, that's right there. Oh, let me get the words off of it.
Speaker 5: I don't see it.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to look at the stream yard screen to see it.
Speaker 5: I am okay, Okay, there we go, so like this goo's out Like I'm sorry, who has space in their feet area for like a toilet to come out?
Speaker 1: Beats me? My car wouldn't fit that.
Speaker 2: Your car was a Chinese car, it's much bigger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wait, isn't our car like the one that we share, Brian? Isn't Nissan a Chinese car?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's Japanese.
Speaker 5: Well okay, I just can't see like they're being room enough for like a toilet.
Speaker 2: I think you need to see Chinese cars seriously. They are just next level shit like lit like yeah, next level they like what like give an example of the Hutlet me let me find something like the luxury is the.
Speaker 4: Number one car makers in the world. They make them best and cheap, and they got all the amenities and cool shit that we'd probably dream about here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, listen to the options these people have in some of these cars out of BBC. Here Chinese car maker patent's voice controlled in vehicle toilet. Uh. This was just put out April seventeenth of this year. Chinese carmaker Suress has been granted a patent for what it calls an in vehicle toilet that slides under a passenger seat for visits to the liu while on the road. The feature is meant to satisfy users toilet needs on long journeys, while camping or while staying in The car series, based in the southwest city of Chonging, has not announced any cars that have toilets, and is uncertain if any will actually be made. But Chinese electric vehicles have become increasingly packed with unconventional features like built in massage seats, karaoke systems, and a fridge to stand out in a highly competitive market. So yeah, they got options over there.
Speaker 4: I guess man, Well, there's one option they don't got, psher, that would be a gas combungition engine. All electric vehicles. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for passenger vehicles for sure.
Speaker 4: This is the toilet thing is it could probably especially it's got the vent system and all that stuff. It could double as extra storage compartment. If say you're RFK junior and you need to store some roadkill as you pass by on the side of the road, you know, and you're late for a meeting, that willy don't need to stage an accident with a bear in Central Park anyway, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I think it's really beneficial. You know. Imagine you did not pay your bill and your smart car decided to look you in and not to let you out. So I mean, at least you can go to the bathroom then.
Speaker 1: Right, But but would it disable the exhaust fan on the toilet thing?
Speaker 2: It can? It can? Yeah, then you have to suffer.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, the car is starting to sound a lot more like a prison cell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. We know on a lot of uh, you know, rock and metal and tour buses, it is a standard rule that you don't drop a deuce in the tour bus, lou Right, It's just a no go, Like, no matter how nice you're rolling. Tour bus is actually probably the nicer it is, the more important that rule is, and that is has been proven in many, many decades of rock touring because no matter how good the exhaust system in there, it's commonly well known that if you got people five guys in a band dropping deuces and the driver in you know that that nice toilet in the rolling bus, hotel thingy tour bus, that the whole bus will smell like crap, regardless of whether you flush them and empty them in a timely manner. Is just something that happens. But you can fart you want, well, you know the exhaust system can handle that. I suppose it's have to find.
Speaker 2: Out like some exhaust fan in seats now.
Speaker 4: Yes, twenty twenty six. Are you sure there's not like an improved technology in that department?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've been invited on a tour bus in many years. Someone hit me up.
Speaker 4: If not, there might be a business opportunity there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe can we solve this problem? Is there a business need? Perhaps?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Man was it was four dollars gas in Tennessee and seven dollars gas in California. Eve, sounds pretty good to me, right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I know that's convenient.
Speaker 2: I know, right.
Speaker 4: Also, I'm confused about that. One of the narratives here is like for those extended car rides, like, wait a minute, don't they want everyone cramped into these fifteen minute cities and not driving all over the place anyways, Why are they going to be in the car for an extended Oh, because they're probably gonna get locked in their car as right.
Speaker 5: Well, people do still want to see live people, and that requires tour buses if you're going to see it concert.
Speaker 4: I don't know. This is China. They could be like, well, there's a new health emergency going on and yeah, yeah, you're you're you're steering wheel and extends a robotic arm and gives you a PCR test and says, oh you're not that. You are now quarantined inside your car for six months to slow the spread.
Speaker 1: A bunch of metal tentacles China, though, A bunch of metal tentacles come out of the seat and like hold you down while it you know, jabs you and takes some blood and blows some chemicals in your face.
Speaker 2: To your point sport, I think borders are fading China, or I mean I think we're turning pretty soon too. I mean we're already turned into similar right.
Speaker 5: But I mean like it's like, I mean, what's the difference between the United States and China at this point.
Speaker 2: There used to be different, but I think the differences are fading.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The differences now are like the cities, they are cleaner crimes, their technology is better than ours. Yeah, and you know, they got they got most of America thinking they're over there, like you know, farming rice and living in huts, which you know, of course there are people doing stuff like that and worse, but you know it's not the whole country, that's for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like all of our vehicles, like even though ours is like our newer car is Japanese, it's very high tech. It's watching everything.
Speaker 2: We do, you know, everything everywhere we.
Speaker 5: Go, everything we do in the car, everything we say.
Speaker 1: You know, well, I know one person who displayed a you know, for a lot of innovations. It's like, if you're a marketing person, Ruckus and Spork backed me up on this. If you're a marketing person, you're looking for a need, right, a need to fulfill like a gap in the marketplace. There was one woman that came to mind when Lisa Nowak. Anybody remember Lisa Nowak.
Speaker 4: It sounds very familiar.
Speaker 1: Well you'll you'll remember her real quick. Here she is the astronaut that drove nine hundred miles to attack her ex's girlfriend. And she made that nine hundred mile trip. She didn't want to stop. She wanted to get there as quickly as she could to stage a.
Speaker 5: Did she do it on bike.
Speaker 1: Stage and assault? No, she drove in her car, and she wore adult diapers so that she wouldn't have to pull over. You know, she could make better time to go kick this girl's ass than having to stop and go to the bathroom. So now, Lisa Nolhak, she may have been the Yeah, she may have been the person that inspired the whole products.
Speaker 2: I mean, like continuous drive before just what did you pull over and go up here?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pulled over, but I did. I pulled twenty hour continuous drive so I didn't not have to wear dieper. That's why I'm like, why did you have to wear dip?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But did you have someone's ask to kick? I mean, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Not I did?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I couldn't afford one hour wasting an hour and she's.
Speaker 1: Just seeing red like I don't got time to stop and pee.
Speaker 5: I did have somebody that I I it was my boyfriend for a while, a couple of years actually, and he uh did the old piss in the bottle situation, and frankly, he spilled, and I felt like it would have been better if we just pulled over, you know. And I mean frankly, I don't see why that's illegal, you know what I mean, Like you gotta pee, you gotta pee, you know, And sometimes there are enough rest stops, but sometimes there aren't.
Speaker 1: Man. I wish I could play like songs like we did in the old day on these streams. I would bring up the song Piss Bottle Man by Mike Watt. That one was great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll have to play it later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll put on the show notes for everybody and check it out. I think it was on Beavis and butt Head, if I recall. I think it was on one of those Beavis and butt Head episodes. All right, well, uh.
Speaker 5: Love, let me just say one more thing about.
Speaker 1: This, okay, but yeah, go for it.
Speaker 5: I think it's ridiculous that like I that, okay, I'm infidel. You're saying it's possible that there's enough room under the seat to hold a toilet and pull it out into where your feet normally are. But like, I don't think most cars have enough room for the average person to like squat down and do.
Speaker 2: Their thing unless the seat is retractable. Think about it, right, if you have that comes out on the seat. I have not read the pattern, but it can be a detractable seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, its voice activated, but you still need to take You still have to manually pull it out and dump it somewhere. And is that worth? Is that worth not pulling over it the Chinese gas station to take a Chinese dump. I mean, come on, all right, enough toilet talk. I'm out of here on this one. Let's move to something a little more sinister inside the car, you guys, umm saw some people talking about this in the discord to include our very own ruckus here. Sinister in car spy tech that can kill your engine will be mandatory next year under Biden policy, sparking major privacy fears.
Speaker 4: Biden, it's a fault, I know right in there.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what are they gonna are they gonna smack it down and then say Trump fixed it for you. We've fixed it. You guys, it won't be back until twenty thirty.
Speaker 4: Beat me to the punchline.
Speaker 1: So are you read for your car to decide if you're fit to drive? If not, you better buckle up. A federal mandate declares new vehicles must have in car surveillance for twenty twenty seven models onward that can decide if a person is fit to drive and can make the car inoperable via a so called kill switch. And don't count on brushing your teeth or gargling with listerine to work around the driver monitor if you've had one too many. Most cars won't make the determination via breathalyzer, but infrared cameras continually monitoring potential impairment cues. Oh geez, what could go wrong here?
Speaker 4: Everything?
Speaker 1: Your freedom of travel pretty much just nuked.
Speaker 2: So is that's going to get transmitted to the DJs? Just to know what? ABI will have an FBI handler now sitting and watching me in my car.
Speaker 1: Well, the pal andeer will be sitting there watching and it'll send the flags to the available handlers and monitors and nanny state hall pass boot licking little Ikman's right.
Speaker 4: Well, that's probably the next phase. In the meantime, it's doing that locally, Like all of the decision making is allegedly inside the algorithm, So it'll so that the car itself decides whether or not you're fit to operate the vehicle.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, dude, I almost wish that I would have had this technology in my trans am for the last uh twenty two years that I've owned it. I would love to see the log on it of how many times it would have said, now, fuck you, buddy, fuck off, Asher, get out of the car.
Speaker 5: I mean, how many times have you said, like I'm gonna follow you home and burn your house down.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's my favorite. It's one of my favorite lines.
Speaker 2: So I'll be in the middle of driving through middle of the hoods and for some reason, I just start getting tired, and then my vehicle is going to decide to stop it yea, and the worst street right basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like like you haven't had enough coffee to be getting home tonight, and uh.
Speaker 1: It's going to force you to. It's gonna force you to go to Dunkin Donuts and like Crenshaw or something and pull you over and be like, get out, dude, go get some coffee.
Speaker 5: We actually had we test drived a car a couple of years ago that that told us that we need more coffee.
Speaker 2: There's some of them, but it doesn't work. It's pretty clunky because it's basically based on your swirling and guess what, even the system they put for lane detiction it makes it even worse. So it aggravates you that you're because it tried to pull you, and then you have to counter bat It's so annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like that totally.
Speaker 5: I mean I even like kind of like in addition to that, but like here in Texas, like they have these very distracting billboards that are like, you know, don't drink and drive or whatever, but they're like so huge and like distracting that like there they seem like a cause for a collision because you're like staring at this billboard that says don't drink and drive and you're like, I'm not drinking. I'm driving, but like I'm staring at this sign.
Speaker 1: They're these fucking limericks on them too. It's like that's a whole paragraph, Like what is this It's like there's this this whole thing on some of these signs, check this out. It goes on to say the metrics that these cars, you know, surveillance systems will use. Some of them include pupil size, head movements, eye movements, and various behaviors consistent with the driver being out of it. I tell you what I would have been xnaye on every single one of those. I can't tell me how many times I've been in the car headbanging or like like darting my eye at the car behind me because I wonder if it's following me and being paranoid, you know, pupil size. Come on, come on, don't even get me started. What if I was at the optometrist and they put those little orange drops in my eyes? Can I not drive home?
Speaker 4: I mean, irrelevant, foolish human? Yeah, and like yeah, because like somebody in the chat says, I look like I'm high AF What does AF mean again? Anyways? So I'm not. So that's the funny thing. So right now I guess that my car wouldn't allow me to drive if it was trained on that. Who man made that comment? Are you who? Man? I'm just kidding. Yeah, No, this is significant. This is a problem. And also, I mean there are cameras on the outside too. So in one of the news stories I saw about this, somebody was pointing out the fact that it can also because one of the parts in there. I don't know if it's this one, but I think it's the one that Ford technology is patented. It can measure your stride, so it's watching you walk to your car as well, so it can get some cues that way. So it's just getting insane.
Speaker 2: So I posted on a link to that article hasher, and in there you'll see so there are fifty seven Republicans voted to because they are called Biden, right, So fifty seven Republicans voted to.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Again, it's amendment to kill it, right because Trump was coming remember when he was, Oh, I'm gonna kill the kill switch. Yep, And he came out and on his truth social and made it like a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: And and then there's a cheesy picture in down there of someone and the car is detecting their silhouette.
Speaker 1: See then my filters on internet seem to be blocking that one. I don't see it. Actually, yeah, I don't have it. I just have pictures of Elizabeth Warren popping up all over the screen. Thanks Townhall dot com. That's fantastic. I got another one there. It's okay, there we go. We'll share that one. Yeah, there's your kill switch technology. You know. The other thing this makes me think of are the Michael Hastings death and the guy from Fast and Furious, Right, Like I recall, you know, if you've been around in the tinfoil hat arenas for a decade or more, this whole concept came up back in the like twenty tens, early twenty tens, especially in conspiracy circles, because of those two cases. You know, all of a sudden, it was like, well, wait a minute. Everybody started stopping and going, how could this happen? I mean, if you don't recall the guy from Fast and Furious, his car just it's hard to say because it was just annihilated into a tree, but it appeared as though it just took off on its own and crashed itself into a tree. And people started looking into what's in these PCMs, what's in these computers? You know, what can we do if we hack one of these things? And people started looking into that and experimenting with it, and it generated a lot of concern amongst people. And I do remember in around twenty twelve or so twenty thirteen maybe it becoming a thing in the tenfoil hat circles to say, well, I'm not I'm not getting any car that was made after nineteen ninety seven. I think nineteen ninety seven was the cutoff for when a lot of things like the throttle control, the brakes, you know, these kind of things started being able to be controlled by application, by and by computer.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, and I mean like the current car that we have right now. Like it it's I mean, we can hear everything that we say, you can watch every movement we make, and you know, it could get to a point where the social credit score gets implemented and it's like, hey, you're laid on your taxes. You can't go to the grocery store. I mean, I think that's what the article practices.
Speaker 2: Well. The interesting well, the interesting thing it says basically, if it deticts any that the driver possessed any threat, Right, So two questions and all seriousness, what's the definition of threat? And then how are you going to harmonize that? Right? Uh? Two, what about the detiction algorithm? And and and and and how are you going to make sure that's all of them functioning the same way. For example, if I get an EISSAN, well it's thread levels different from BMW, where everything is just going to be a central system, where that central system is going to detect the threat level. Which I think that maybe what's going to happen. Right, So it's it's going to transmit the data to like a central system somewhere right where it's going to make that decision. This is where they can say, well, it's all of them are taking the same decision and they are using the same algorithm, if that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, Palanteer, they start to feed it to their corporate This.
Speaker 2: Is how it's going to go, right, It's going to be a centralized service, and probably they will make you pay for it. I bet, I bet they will package it somehow, right in one of those apps that you have to purchase right to intam.
Speaker 1: Right, you're going to pay for it.
Speaker 4: The taxpayers are going to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember Trump did the whole like he we own, we own the science, we own the AI. In this case, he's doing the full blown federals regulating AI. And I'll remember the states don't get to decide as far as any of the rules of regulation concerning this stuff. Yep, yeah, I don't know. This is like, this is beyond the slippery slope. This this car thing. This is insane. This is literally insane.
Speaker 1: So what happens in twenty twenty seven if I want to go by a twenty twenty seven Dodge Charger, no Dodge Challenger, And I decide, you know what, I have an optometry appointment today and I gotta get my eyes dilated, so I'm gonna drive my new It's orange by the way, right, Dukes of Hazzard orange, and I got full insurance on it, right, And I decide, I'm gonna go to my optometrist appointment, gonna get my eyes die laid and checked out. And then when I come out of the optometrist, I'm gonna impress spore and uh, I'm gonna run at the car from the passenger side and I'm gonna slide over the hood and then I'm gonna jump in the window because I'm feeling duke's of hazardy about my new car. Is it gonna let me start the car and peel out and drive out of there and look cool, or is it gonna leave me hanging, you know, and say, oh, you're fucked up, dude. Your eyes are too big, and you ran at the car and then you bumped it real hard, you know what I mean, Like talk about taking all the fun of getting a new Dodge.
Speaker 4: Lucky for Spore, there's a drone in the trunk that will get dispatched as soon as it sees you rushing towards the car, and it will tase youse me.
Speaker 1: Bro I just bought the car. Man, It's gonna tasee me now.
Speaker 2: China is deploying drone like traffic control that's going on for a while.
Speaker 1: Dude, that stuff, the crowd controlled drones. The ones that really have me irked out and girped out and freaked out right now are the swarm drones and the battlefield drones, like the FPV ones that we're just seeing, like if you have the right Telegram accounts, unfortunately, just see video after video of like Russians and Ukrainians getting deleted by these.
Speaker 4: Last thing you see is like the guy huddled in a corner praying and yeah they're done.
Speaker 1: So we're shooting wildly, trying to hit it too close to range. Yeah, it's it's not pretty. It is not pretty, man. So yeah, yeah, I don't think I don't think I'll be buying any more new cars after you know, I got a twenty twenty, a two thousand model. I'm gonna stay in that range. I like my two thousand.
Speaker 2: I'm going back to the sixties. Actually, there you go.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start walking and ride a skateboard.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute until the lockyer skateboard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my skateboarding is spying on me.
Speaker 2: We're good now now I'm saying as of now, right, Yeah, so talking about systems and glitches, right, that that article I posted, right, so that woman, that poor woman keeps getting seventy six year old gets keeps getting pulled over because the automatic system licensed reading system gets confused between zero and oh, so it keeps flagging hair basically, and every time she passes by they have to stop her. So I imagine that happening, right, because seriously, this is what happened in technology. Anybody that lived in technology and actually worked with technology knows how fucking climkey technology is, right, and it takes long time for it to start becoming smooth. So if you're planning on on on getting this out of public in twenty twenty seven, like those people that this is going to be trialed on is going to be really interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, plus, the AI has got a problem. It's got like all these AI hallucinations and weird shit that it does. Like that's going to be in charge of whether or not I can drive a car, right, Like, you've got to be freaking kidding me, Like, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that's probably not going to be an LM, right, so it's not going to have the hallacination issue.
Speaker 4: But still, these agents, these these agentic decisions. You read the stories about these things, it's these things are not ready.
Speaker 2: For Well I agree, No, I agree that, I agree with that. That's why I mean they just one of them just deleted, like a six point five million record database. Yeah. Right, That's why you need, always need to have a human in the loop. That's why I was saying, who will be the FBI handler, right, because there will have to be in the loop, so someone someone over there have live stream from your car. So just just keep that to mind. Yeah, and if you want to get to frisky in their cars.
Speaker 1: Right, And I mean it's it's so ridiculous to propose at this point, like with the dodgy narratives they're giving us on people that have slipped through the highest security places. You could possibly imagine if you can get my drift here. We got multiple examples of that. We just the people they even knew about, right known wolves, right known wolves. Uh. All this surveillance going on basically like Batman level surveillance going on as it is, even even security dogs alerting to the guy at the most recent one, and they always get through Like the lowest bar. Potential antagonists can always break through into into these high security things and just do dastardly deeds or attempt to do dastardly deeds. And what do governments and corporations get to get together and do. Let's get together and get more surveillance. We need more surveillance, Like we already have all the surveillance in the world and all the AI that can't seem to even process enough to stop something like that from happening if everything was above board. But yeah, we just need more surveillance and more data. How's that going to work out? So why does the public support this? How do we end up there? Well, it's like it's like being herded like cattle. Right. This one comes to you from creative accidents here. You thought it would be a good analogy to what we're talking about here.
Speaker 7: Well, through a shoot, you don't show them where they're going. The alley has a curve for a reason, they can only see a few steps ahead. What's behind them feels more dangerous than what's in front, so they move forward one step at a time willingly, and by the time they can see the end of the shoot, the decision has already been made for them. Now, let's walk down that chute that they built for you. Step one lane departure warning. The car tells you when you've been drifting, and you accepted that. Step two automatic emergency braking. The car overrides your decision and stops without your input, and you accepted that too. Step three adaptive cruise control. You handed the car your speed. Step four hands free highway driving. You stop steering. Step five driver monitoring cameras. The car watches your eyes to decide if you're paying enough attention. Step six a federal mandate for passive impairment detection. The law requires the car to decide if you're fit to drive. Step seven forward patents, biometric surveillance, lip reading, iris scanning, criminal record checks inside the cab of your own truck. Step eight the kill switch. The car decides whether you even drive at all. Step nine no steering wheel. Every single step was sold to you as a safety feature, taking us further and further from analog controls. On purpose, And just like cattle in a choot, that decision has already been made for you before you touch the ignition, before you've done a single thing wrong. The camera is already watching your face. The sensor is already measuring your heart rate. The system is already running a calculation on whether you're fit to drive. Your agency has been stripped away, and you have to beg some safety software for permission, which you paid for. Every time you get in your own truck. In America, you are innocent until proven guilty, except apparently in our own trucks, in our own driveways, because for the system doesn't assume that you're sober. It assumes you're drunk or high, and you have to prove otherwise to a camera before you're allowed to drive the vehicle that you own. Move cattle through.
Speaker 1: A shoot, There you go, how to move cattle through a shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, yeah, I mean it's it's a good it's a good point. Actually he made that you're you're innocent until you're proven guilty. Here, you're assuming guilt right as ash's a default, which is against everything. Right.
Speaker 4: There's also turning the decision over to the machine. And I think that's a really big part of this too, you said, you know, because like so, if we allow that to happen with our vehicles, we will allow that to happen with what else our banking industry, our gut were meant. Perhaps, I think that's a big one.
Speaker 2: I think it's already it's already handed to other entities from outer space or some somewhere deep in Earth who knows entities?
Speaker 4: Well, you know that's yeah, it's a good word. It's a good one. Is it an interesting word now, isn't it?
Speaker 1: You know? I started watching last night. I started watching the Final Mission Impossible movie Tom Cruise one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's actually a good one.
Speaker 1: I hadn't seen it or didn't know much about it, and I saw just like the first half hour so and I thought it was interesting that it was basically a reality destroying ai that they called the entity, and I was like, oh boy, this is sure fitting. I'm glad I waited a few months to see this because it really rings right now.
Speaker 2: The entity.
Speaker 1: So these data systems, these camera systems, I have something maybe practical and useful we can add to it. A lot of people don't like this. It's mentioned in that article that we referenced there. There is a system called flock that is attached to what they call a l p RS or Automated license plate readers, which are AI powered cameras that capture and analyze images of passing vehicles. These things are being put up all over the nation. They're everywhere, and these are connected to things like pounteer and stuff like that, and a lot of Americans feel like it is a invasion of their privacy. They feel like it is unconstitutional, breaks multiple constitutional rules. So there is a place where people center around this called dflock dorg. There's the website there d E f l o c K dot o RG. So, uh, yeah, they have like a national Week of Action sort of things stuff like that. Yeah, so check out dflock dot O RG And uh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I should have called it flock off, ye flock.
Speaker 1: Offf dot org would have been better flock you tyrant dot org.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they were the ones that were they were hooking up with the Amazon sidewalk and the Ring doorbell, and they were all proud about the commercial and the Super Bowl and everybody was like, hey, hold on a second, what the are you guys doing, And they backed off some arrangements there. But each of these things still exist. That's the that's the thing. It's like. So, so the Amazon ring still exists, of course, still spying on everybody and everything that that camera can see, which is, you know, everything your neighbor's house and all that, right, the people that come up to your door. You got the sidewalk, So they got these cameras hooked up with the surveillance cameras with the businesses, right, the small business owners and all that stuff, so they could see what's going on with their business, similar to the Ring doorbell. And then of course the flock which is in this own separate company doing what you're talking about. So, but the ultimate idea is that we got a bad guy. Like let's say there's a guy who lives on one side of the country and he decides to do something crazy hops in a train. We'll just use that as an example, right, and we'll give the guy get a simple name. We'll call the guy Coal. That's a cool name, right, Coal. There's a train Coal. Coal to us on the trains anyways. And then you wanted to go across country and maybe you wanted to, like, I don't know, try to assassinate the president. I mean, we could track this individual's movements using these these systems, hesher. So it's all a good thing and we should definitely want this because the last thing we want is some crazy person to hop on a train and try to assassinate the president.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, or or log into the MGM Grand in Las Vegas with like, you know, loads and loads of suitcases of boom booms. Yeah, we wouldn't want that either. They've been very good at stopping things like that from happening. Wake Jake says, I'd be disabling that in a hurry, me too. One of the big questions for me was where is the black box market on this Where are the people that you know, the gear heads and the renchers and the people that have the PCM delets and stuff like that. Someone else in here? I think I put it on the screen. Who was it? Ah, Yes, Alberta, Betsy Van Live. You're two thousand and new er. They can shut your vehicle down. You're right, Mine is a two thousand and I deleted the whole PCM as soon as I got it, pretty much, so I think I'm good in that one, unless some weirdo got underneath it and installed something. You never know. But yeah, and back to the that deflock dot org. Let me put that on a screen real quick here. It does have a success rate, and some of us here in Texas and in other states have actually convinced our legislators not to use flock cameras. They say ninety three thousand, three ninety three mapped LPRs in the United States, so almost one hundred thousand license plate readers in the United States at this point. And there are currently sixty three cities rejecting the license plate reader systems. So there's a list of them. So you know, if you're if you're on that list, then your town's doing good. But sixty three cities, huh, I think.
Speaker 4: This needs How many cities in America are there? That's a small number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, this is a small contingent. Here. We've got places in Washington, Illinois, New York, California. Go Santa Clair County, OX and.
Speaker 4: Stand on the corner in our city. Hesh, you're wearing a box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, flock, I think so, the deflock box. We can stand by the no data center people. Right. Yeah, A surprising number of California cities don't allow it, and uh, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Rhode Island, Virginia, certain cities in those states, San Marcos, Texas. We finally get a Texas one in there. There we go, Lockhart, Hayes County. All those Texas locations don't have them contracts rejected and canceled. So you can even see cities where activists have gotten the contracts canceled. So shout out to deflock dot org.
Speaker 4: So I guess if you if you find the list of cities who are not on this, then we know which cities administrative officials and mayors own stock and flock. They own flock stock.
Speaker 1: Flock stock, flock stock and barrel. Right, that's that's when you have stock in flock and cracker, barrel and remington.
Speaker 4: You know they all own palant here though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, all right, well, so there you go. That's the situation with cars. We gave you the bad news, We gave you a little bit of the you know, I don't know if it's good news, but hey, at least something you can elevate towards if you're feeling active, is me?
Speaker 4: So cars, I can't believe. It's like, it's not very often we get to talk about cars on boiler Room and it's right, it's if it's not this, it's autumna blow. So this was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, I'm glad it was not you know, it was all encompassing. It went from the loo all the way to uh to the ai.
Speaker 4: The loo to the up your wazoo.
Speaker 1: Yep, see there you go. That would have been an on the Fly show title right there, from the loo to up here? Was it?
Speaker 4: Anyways? I was wondering that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have to look that one up after the show. So what happened at the White House press corresponding dinner? My goodness, we need to talk about this. There was yeah, the shortest of short versions.
Speaker 4: It was totally fake. It was just a cell to build the ballroom. No'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Shots were fired. We were told by Caroline Levitt. The shots would be fired, but we're not supposed to make anything of it, because shots fired usually means there's a roast on and the kids are doing comedy, right, So we can't make anything of that. Okay, So yeah, that's that's neither here nor there, I suppose.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we had the story of this coal guy running out of door, running past a bunch of various security secret service people slowed down. Videos that we think are real show a some sort of uniform guy pulling his side arm and lobbing off like four rounds at this guy with a bunch of his colleagues standing behind the running target. And then we're told that this guy shot somebody. But then we're told maybe, wait, it might even want of security people to shot somebody. And security did a great job. They got the guy. He's in jail, and Trump made a speech and that's the end. Do I have that? All? Right?
Speaker 4: Security did a great job, except there wasn't enough security, right, wrap your head around that. Yeah, security was bad, that's why we need more security. But security was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well he himself said that that in his manifesto.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he had an online manifesto. Right, that was oddly appeared as though it was written after the event to me in certain.
Speaker 2: Parts or like maybe like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's normal.
Speaker 2: Describing how easy was the path through security.
Speaker 1: And say what if I was an Iranian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean, yeah, because that's totally normal.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: Du the.
Speaker 2: I feel the script is getting more retarded every is This is like like peak clown world that we can't even make false flags that actually seem real anymore. Right, that's how incompetent we are right now.
Speaker 1: Laziest script ever.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 4: Oh and don't forget. I think one of my favorite parts is like pretty much everyone's a target. I don't want to make everyone at target, but everyone's a target. Oh except Cash Betel totally cool with It's like the it's like fu fu fu You're cool, f you I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'm like what.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta put this one on screen, all right, Like this is just what is going on here? So this is video that was posted a bunch of places. Now what you're about to see here is the I'll just play it. There's a security guy with a dog that's flagging the room where the guy is and it looks like the security guy might even be talking to him, and then the dog goes away. This is very odd, strange footage here, but here you go. I'm not gonna put the audio on. I don't think we need the audio. So that was the shooter going in. I think the cop the dog, the dog wants to go back in one more time. He's like, hey, dude, this is my job. And then the guy walks away. Security guy walks away. On two two seconds later who comes running out of a shotgun runs right through the metal detector. Okay, I don't know what to say about that man. It looks logistically unlikely. Okay, I guess I'll tag it with logistically unlikely. This guy shield over here is taking down one of the metal detectors.
Speaker 4: It's just so bizarre, such a biztal detector down.
Speaker 1: He's like laying one down, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, yeah, like look at look at the second. There is a second where everybody just all of a sudden, you're laying one down, write the detector down, and you're just busy. The guy like he was just in with his dog and he came.
Speaker 1: Out, even turned the dog around after.
Speaker 2: And he turned the dog around and then he just comes out trunning. And look at the actual timing between the time he came out and the dog, like.
Speaker 1: Yep, I mean unless that's edited and they took a blip set a few seconds out of there, it's like there's hardly a gap.
Speaker 2: Well play it again, yeh. Can can you go back like just a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just start it from the beginning. Here. Here you go. So that's him, I think so, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: So he's walking in.
Speaker 1: They circled it like it's.
Speaker 2: Him, was was no issues, like, was no gun visible?
Speaker 1: Right real long?
Speaker 2: Went after him, and then I assume that that guy is talking to him. Look like up.
Speaker 1: There he goes.
Speaker 2: So are we saying that he was hiding on and like freaking, I'm not even.
Speaker 4: Listen because that doesn't just does not match the official go figure. The official story that came out about this was that there was a witness. Judging by this video, the only witness that could be is the guy with the fucking dog. So explain this to me. But the witnesses that he saw the guy withdraw the weapon, an unconventional looking weapon. He wasn't even sure it was a weapon at first said he watched the person assemble the weapon and load it. So that you're telling me because the only person watching this guy would be the guy with the dog. So he's watching the guy assemble a weapon then load it, and he's just like okay whatever and walks away. This makes zero sense.
Speaker 2: Are those security people running out running away?
Speaker 1: Those look like TSA people, man, their uniforms look like TSA guards to me. And this first person that walks in this one right here, I don't think that's the shooter. I think that's someone else. Yeah, that's someone exiting this flor That matches.
Speaker 4: That matches the selfie that we've seen the guy I mean, because I know we've seen him in the pictures afterwards where he's on the floor shirtless, wearing tinfoil. But his outfit, Matt, that's very similar to the do you find a newspaper? I find there's a.
Speaker 1: Find that one tie and everything, find that one. But look when he comes out of the door right here, he's winning a tie and yeah, he doesn't have the long jacket, his hair is different, he's got a red tie. So so that first guy walking and I do not think was him, but he must have walked right past this guy, like looked him in the eye, you know, seen him running at him or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, timing is crazy. This is a few seconds, all right, Queen the dog and this.
Speaker 1: Guy's here's another view too. I want you to see this one also. This one they'll show in normal speed and then they'll show it in super slow mo. So it's slow mo footage of the moment Cole Allen allegedly shot US Secret Service officer during this alleged Trump assassination attempt. I don't get it, because it says US attorney Piro says no evidence the shooting was the result of friendly fire. But if you watch, I'm kind of moving my mouse around it here. But this character, he's got his back to the camera in the lower left of the frame him here, and he's got a police patch on the back of his plate carrier. If you watch him, when it goes to slow mo, you can see him pull his gun out and take several shots at this guy as the guy traverses past these TSA agents and security Secret Service agents.
Speaker 2: So why are they standing there and he is right there and nobody's doing anything.
Speaker 1: This is it's like, I mean, I guess that they would say, well, it's because it took him like three steps to get to where he is in that freeze frame right there, because he did come with some speed. But here, we'll watch it one more time. Here, let me make it go full screen. Sound off. Here we go. So there he comes one, two, three, four, five, Like it's five steps before they even see him. I say, so that all happens fast. You've got four guys here, at least four guys with their guns on him, all five to six. The two more came in the frame, a couple more came in from the door. But then they'll slow it down. So here's thirty five speed. You can see that guy putting in the middle detector down. See the guy with the dog in the background. Dog steps away, and then here comes the dude. Watch this guy in the lower left, he's got his hand on his gun. Looks like he took a shot right there.
Speaker 2: I see fire coming out.
Speaker 1: Looks like he took a shot right there. Two shots shot right there, and four. So I don't know. Maybe the claim is that that the guy got a shot off on that guy that we were focusing on in the lower left. There was one moment where he kind of could have taken a hit fire shot at him. But I mean that other guy that maybe was that same guy. He looked like he shot four rounds with other you know, agents behind the target.
Speaker 4: To me, yeah, are one of those agents right there, the one that allegedly got hitting the bullet proof vest thingy? Okay, yeah, then it seems to me like that security guy was the one who hit him. Especially this guy right there. Yeah, he looks like, yeah, he looks like he just he grabbed at his stomach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks That's what I thought too, Dude, he looks like he got hit by that guy with the police tag on the by this guy down here with the police tag on the back of his gear. But like right here, when they bring the first circle up right there, like see that moment the alleged shooter's barrel is like those two guys are barrels are pointed at each other. So there's a chance like the shooter didn't get shot. I don't think. But if this guy in the police vest here the one that got shot, that could have happened right there, and then everybody's clean and then the narrative might hold up. But I kind of I have questions.
Speaker 2: Can you play again? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you want just the Slumo part here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we should have seen like some like flash coming out right.
Speaker 1: From his Sometimes you'll catch that in a camera frame and sometimes you won't. But I did see it on at least two of those.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen the police guy, but not the shooter.
Speaker 1: Right. I didn't see a flash from the shooter's muzzle, but it looks like his cycle's right there, right there. You can see the flash on the second one, right there. You see the flash on third one and on the fourth one.
Speaker 4: And didn't they say it was a shotgun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're saying he was carrying a shotgun that looked more like an SKS to me though, or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that does not look like and it looks like it had a a can on it.
Speaker 1: Yep, let's see it again here. Have they released any so called official pictures of the weapon?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. They said that he had like the shotgun and knives, and I think a handgun. Yeah, oh, California's appliant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy how the dog walks away and like he's just right behind the dog. Does look long enough to do that?
Speaker 2: Does not a shotgun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so. It looks like a.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: And if it's a shotgun, the flash from that shotgun, he would have and that guy would not have survived. That's a shotgun. Was them that close? And did you know why that that's a shotgun?
Speaker 1: And did you guys notice in the did you notice in the manifesto how he was all specific about why he's gonna use his shotgun to like make damage not as bad for everybody, but he hopes the cops are wearing vests so they don't die. Like that whole thing was just wacky. That whole segment, the whole manifesto is wacky, But that particular segment just sent red flags, you know, running up my wall.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, all the security and fed's there and law enforcements just pull their guns and just start shooting with no care for it's behind the target, right Like those those doors, compadres.
Speaker 1: Those aren't bulletproof doors. Look, come, any of their colleagues are on the other side of those doors. And that guy's just shooting right at that wall. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but the immediate talking point, the other thing was the conservative they all came out and they sounded like the oh, this is very dangerous tour. They all had like the script about we need to build the ballroom. This is why we need the ballroom, ballroom, this ballroom that, And was like, wow, you guys should have at least waited like a day or two before you all started doing that, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw some of the those collages of posts, you know where it's like thirty posts and they all say the exact same friggin thing. Uh okay, you know, I think we know how that works. Ashley Saint Clair pretty much blew the whistle on that one just the other week. Here it is right here, I've got it squirreled away in my little tinfoil hat bookmark folder. How about that? Who to funk? I would have access to it so quickly? Here you go, look at that. There you go, all your favorite blue check marks, Jack Pisobiac, Libs of TikTok, Andrew Colvet Cernovich, Tom Fitten, Nick Adams, Randy Fine, Terrible, Megan McCain, Wall Street have and wokeness all those accounts and.
Speaker 4: More, all and Paul who's putting forward a bill right now?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it you used to be back in the day when there was like a public incident involving a firearm, usually inside of like an institution of learning. You know what I'm talking about here. I don't want to get Alex Jones. That they come out immediately and they all come out with a script, all the people, the certain influencers and the politicians, and they all say that we need more bang bang control. This is why we need more bang bang control, just like almost like they all got fed the same script, and it's pretty much immediate. They don't even wait for the bodies to be cold. And usually there's a group of people that come out and say, hey, wait a minute, you dirty. You look at what you're doing. You're like they point out what I just pointed out, and they cry foul and they say this is horrible and this is wrong, and this is how you know that this is an agenda and this is a narrative. And what's really strange to me, Hesher, is that the people who would say those things are the people that you just showed right there doing the exact same thing, except this time not screaming for bang bang control. They're screaming for an effing ballroom. Yeah, how tone deaf and blind to your own ridiculous propaganda are you?
Speaker 1: Says a lot about who, says a lot about who's running pr who's writing the scripts, who provides the social media managers, who are the liaisons to those social media managers? Right, it says a lot about those accounts. Because we know it's not organic. Some people on x are like, oh, maybe this is organic. Quote it looks fishy. No, no, maybe there it is straight up fishy. And the crazy thing is, like you said, it's not even about legislation. It used to be weaponized politically. Now it's just weaponized for a fricking power play for another country, ostensibly because we all know who's going to be in charge of that ballroom, that control room.
Speaker 4: That's interesting you mentioned it because there's a little rumor going around the internet. It's not a rumor. It's absolutely true that the floor room plans for this alleged ballroom happened to look rather mysteriously pretty much identical to the Temple of Solomon. Well, that's kind of weird, but I'm sure there's no there.
Speaker 1: There are we surprised.
Speaker 4: No, you cannot make this up. Right, I mean, seriously, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: And you know what else is like weird and like oddly, like dissonance causing normally You're right, what we do see is after something like this, it's like, oh, gun control, we need gun control. You know, if you see all the gun grab lobby comes out. But no, this was timed almost like symphonically, with the ATF releasing a summary of thirty four new rule changes, including the repeal and here it is again this odd little segment of headline that we keep seeing over and over again that makes us cringe and go, wait a minute, what Daddy Trump to the rescue is that? Is that the thing here? ATF releases summary of thirty four new rule changes, including repeal of Biden era REGs on braces and in the business definition. So Second Amendment purists and constitutionalists are doing a happy dance today because of this. This is the first time in maybe ever, there's been a non gun control person in charge of the ATF. And this summary thing here that they put out thirty four new rule changes, I mean it basically does away with, at the federal level a whole bunch of gun control stuff. Right, they're talking about deregulating short barreled rifles. They're talking about deregulating suppressors. I mean basically everything except getting rid of the NFA and same with the like doing business ads. If you're not familiar with that. It has to do with private sales and you know, your constitutional right to buy and sell things on the open marketplace, all going in constitutional directions. So that's odd to have right now. And then see the propaganda. You know, the outcome the mandate attached to this press club shooting thing be we need money for Trump's ballroom.
Speaker 2: Well, because you have to see, like how do you open it? Right? So, sure you can go buy all the guns you want, but then we're going to have AI system tracking you all day long, right, So they have to make you feel that you have win, but at the end of the day, it's gonna render it useless. Right. So I think that's that's some That's why you see some disconnect because they have to give you some wins, and I think the wends they are giving is will be outweighed by what they are taking and what the system they are in the straining in place, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: There's an acronym O B e. What's that overcome by events? Yeah, I think the same way. Man, Like there's you know, there's my when I wear my when I wear my non biased journalism hat, I say cool. Right when I wear my my constitutional patriot hat, I say cool. Thanks for you know, giving us our rights back. We were already born with them, But thanks for not trying to trample them so hard. But when I put my tinfoil hat on and my black pillar flak jacket on, I'm just like you, Pharaoh, I'm like, this is a trick. They're tricking us. There's there's a larger game afoot here. This is not a government that gives rights back, you know, And this is all gonna be caught up. Don't don't go doing stuff that is not legal yet because you heard this on the boiler of This is not legal advice at all. But this stuff is going to roll out of the Supreme courts and back to the district courts in in throughout the states, and it's going to be a mess for years, perhaps for years. I mean, look at last week's show, we talked about Virginia and everything they just passed. They tried to clone California's gun control all of that is gonna fall flat on its dick if the ATF backs off on all this stuff, if the unconstitutional, lame ATF unnecessary ATF backs off on all this stuff, it's gonna be years and years and years of litigation, but it should come out on the right side. But I'm sorry, my tinfoil hat and my blackpill flak jacket just have me thinking, these motherfuckers. I think it's not gonna matter in a few years for some reason. And that is concerning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my sense to.
Speaker 1: Ruckus, just phased out of reality there. Yeah, so yeah, there you go. It's a trap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it.
Speaker 1: It is an Admiral Akbar moment. I hate to be the guy, you know, raining on the parade here. I hope everybody can own SBRs and suppressors like it's not a thing and we all go about our merry little way and enjoy our range days. That's what I hope.
Speaker 4: Can we all agree that the mister Cole Allen was he's a spokesperson for the ballroom and not in them to assassin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's also a spokesperson for fearing the security holes that Iranians could get through. I know, he put a lot of effort into that talking point.
Speaker 4: There's also there was also it was very interesting too as an experiment, observation, whatever, I mean to see the way that the because this is the press who was there that this happened to, they're traumatized. Some of the headlines are like tears and trauma after the White House. Like I'm just like, wow, it couldn't have happened to a bunch of Man's terrible that this happened, is what I'm saying, is just but it's very interesting to see their reactions and some of the reactions in the room were just like what is what is happening now? Granted not everyone in that room repress, but did you see Dana White's response to the whole thing? He was like that was awesome, bro, Yeah, he was like awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was like they said get down on the floor. People were getting not me. I'm I'm taking it all in man. It was efing awesome.
Speaker 1: I was just like, wow, these Steve Wick Coffee's in one of Elon's girls is like a human shield.
Speaker 4: We see some of these pictures and implications that some of these people were acting like total chicken shit putting you anybodies because we know that they are. Cash would tell looking around like a deer in headlights, not doing anything, literally the head of the FBI, and he's I mean like, at least if this was a TV show or a movie, he'd be going for a gun or something, right, he'd be doing something. But he's just sitting there just watching, you know. And then there was this guy who was just like totally like nothing was going on. He was just sitting there just kind of like yeah, and he just continues eating his food.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, what has happened? Dude? Such a confusing scene, just like what is this?
Speaker 4: I think they just rushed it, is what I think. I think that they made. I think that they didn't rehearse this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like we're going live.
Speaker 4: And of all of them. And I think I said it on Sunday Wire, but I think James Corbett says something similar to on one of his recent analyzes about this. But I don't. I think the Karen Levitt thing was not related. I think that she would just said that, and I think that that was just one of those things that these people say. I think that one was just a coincidence. Yeah, that's the shots fired thing.
Speaker 1: That's just internet speak. I'm sorry that that has been just leveled down to internet speak now. And yeah, I know it looks like very red.
Speaker 4: But then again, we would say the same about like the term like eighty sixth and something significant just happened with that simple term. So I guess words do matter after all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at which is it?
Speaker 4: It can't be one or either, like pick one right right?
Speaker 1: Which one is it? Yeah, make up your mind. Look at this for our Texas folks here, BUCkies is starting to put flock cameras right here in Temple, Texas and at other Buckies' locations. They're at every single entrance and exit. There's a picture of one right there. And let me bring this other one up to kind of timely here. This one Alabama jail escape he arrested after being tracked down at a BUCkies in North Texas. Guess what They probably saw him on a flock camera getting off the highway or walking into a BUCkies. How about that.
Speaker 4: Sucky Bucky's a fed BUCkies is a nark, dude.
Speaker 2: The beaver, that dirty beaver, dirty filthy beaver.
Speaker 1: How dare you you were supposed to be American, You're supposed to be on our side.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting. I was looking at the map. Actually, it's really very good that website. I was looking at the map and I'm trying to some of the placements is so random. Like when I'm looking at some of the cities, it makes no sense where they are placing them. So I'm wondering, is it the city elects? Where do they want to place them?
Speaker 1: And I imagine that it's a it's a contract. It's a fusion of contractors that probably have to deal with like the local police department, Like they tell them where the hot hot zones are and stuff like, shit, look at this one, man, this one right here, These are all the flock cameras within like a certain amount of you know, just like four or five miles or something like that of one of our viewer's house. Like they have them mapped out. M that's how that's how boiler room viewers roll. Right there, they have maps on their phones of where all the flock cameras are. Okay, that's a lot, man, that is a lot of them right there. Let's see every major street near that guy's house. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Don't flock me.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah, flock off with your flockers. Flocker, mother flocker. Okay, anyways, Yeah, anything else on the White House press thingy? I mean, my goodness, the other thing, I guess the other thing. The last thing I would say is this is supposed to be like a learned fellow, right, Like he's got more than one degree, he's got a home business making video games and stuff. It just doesn't sound like the profile of someone who's gonna slip and you know, blow their whole life and up end all their family and friends' lives too. But hey, you know, drugs, there's a lot of drugs out there that are hell of a drug.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting for some sort of weird element of the story to drop, like maybe he was radicalized by AI. I'm just throwing it out there, ye know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there could be multiple shoes left to uh, left to drop.
Speaker 4: Because I've noticed something about the news lately. It'sure like say, it's been it's been all blending together. Normally, these things stay in their own lanes, but there's been a lot of blending and merging happening lately. I don't know if you guys have noticed.
Speaker 1: No no, Yeah, I have, dude, Like people are crossing. It's like Ghostbusters in the media, and everybody's crossing streams right now, and and you know it's creating pulsar waves and stuff like that. Like, what's all this with the bee symbolism? Man? I mean, I know I got bees on my shoulder tonight, But what we got all this royal symbolism while we're talking about all this hive mind stuff. It's like we've been focusing.
Speaker 4: On a lot of the king bro I know the King's here.
Speaker 1: But like, what's the social conditioning angle here with with all the bees?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The Freemasons like them bees too, they do. They're on a lot of their in particular the popular ones, the Scottish right Freemasonry like this stuff. They're They're also the ones who are very keen to that whole Temple of Solomon and those weird Egyptian No no offense to the Egyptians, but the weird Egyptian symbology on our dollar in Washington, d C. With like the falous obelisk and all that stuff. Yeah, Pharaoh, their cup of tea Pharaoh.
Speaker 1: Why do all these uh messionic secret society weirdos try to subvert all your culture. Man, Why are they culturally appropriating some of your gear, dude.
Speaker 2: I guess because of the the mysteries, the mysteries and the mystical aspect, the mystical aspect.
Speaker 1: Mystical entity.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think about those societies, what they claim is they are holding like some secret ancient knowledge, right, and that's.
Speaker 4: They have the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Do they know who did nine to eleven? They know who was on the Grassy Knoll?
Speaker 2: So probably like that's why they they have that. What what's the deal with the bees? I'm not following the discussion. What bees?
Speaker 4: So so, when the king, the King, King Charles came to visit here, one of the very first things they did before any official order of business, was I guess he was given a guided tour of the White House gardens and was showed They showed off the brand new b they got a new B set, they got a new beehive. And it's something Malania did. This is like this, I don't know, I don't know if you have any of the news stories about it, but but what but what happened is the weird thing about it is, so you got like the conspiracy theorists and the people who are to understand free masonry caught on immediately about the significance and the symbolism and all that stuff, But so did the administration. They decided to run with it. So at random, they're posting these weird because they do this weird stuff. So the official White House puts out picture of Donald Trump and he's holding a bee in his hand. And then somebody made like a big promotional like it was a big cool hot at Netflix movie poster called the bee Keeper and it's Donald Trump and like a cool pose with the bees. Yeah, there you go. And but the beehive looks like the White House. You can't make this up there it is. So she made the beehive look like the White House.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, honey program? Is that a that euphemism?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is this some pizzagate stuff or something?
Speaker 2: Honey program?
Speaker 4: And looks the king. The King is a big fan of the bees. He wanted to tell everyone. He's like, oh, I like guy like bees.
Speaker 2: I keep bees.
Speaker 4: I'm a big cym Like why is everyone talking about bees?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like these people are busy putting the b suit on and the fire in there smoker up. No, never once, come on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know right, yeah uh.
Speaker 1: And of course news is here with the b puns and everything. The White House has been buzzing. King Charles the Third and Queen Camilla. Well, I don't know, ruckus. We're gonna hopefully have Basil on with us tomorrow for Sunday Wire. Maybe maybe he can fill in some of the gaps for US Yanks.
Speaker 4: And then, of course, you know, every everyone that comes to the White House, what is one thing they must do in the Trump's second administration.
Speaker 1: Smoke DMT in the Lincoln Room.
Speaker 4: No, what's the other thing? Everyone that comes to the White House on a special visit, they always do something.
Speaker 1: Wear a buffalo man hat and paint.
Speaker 4: They usually they give a gift to Trump, and gosh darn it, the King is no different. The effing King brought a gift for Trump. Hesser, did you see the gift?
Speaker 1: No? Was it a gold plated phallus or something? Did what do you bring him?
Speaker 4: Close?
Speaker 1: We got a bell this time, oh golden bell.
Speaker 4: And it's it's not just any bell, it's a special bell. It was from the Her Majesty HMS Trump, And I think it was an under Australia. I think it was an Australian thing. But it was named Trump for nobody. They named this ship back in the day, way back in the day. This is well before Trump of course, is an old old ship, right, uh, And it was named Trump, but nobody knows why it was named Trump. There was no Trump that it was named for. And then, ironically enough, now here the king gives Trump his hms Trump Bell I mean, I mean, And then of course Bell has all this there's a lot of symbology with bells to also related to freemasonry. But of course there's a lot of root etymology in the word bell and war. There's a lot of war stuff going on with the bell. In my personal opinion Clinton and Bill Gates.
Speaker 1: It also means Trump is a bell end all right? Well, yeah, what what other stupid shit has happened this week? What about this?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: US? Congress passes short term renewal of FISA warrantless spying powers. Well, I guess they kind of have to if they're going to force you to have spy devices to start your fucking car.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the one that they used against Trump. I'm sure Trump is really pissed off about hearing this right.
Speaker 1: Well, there's two parts of it. There's section seven oh two, which is the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, But then there's another segment I think it's one oh one or something like that that was the one that was used against Trump, and I'm pretty sure that one's getting extended also. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, he says he's all for it, and he's.
Speaker 1: Willing to give up his rights as an American for it if it helps the military. I think was the paraphrase right correct.
Speaker 4: Good job, and even I don't think even paraphrased it. I think that's exactly what he said.
Speaker 1: So like I was able to paraphrase that like without having it in my memory because I thought of the most unconstitutional thing a president could ever say, And that's just what it is, and that's exactly what he said.
Speaker 4: He's easy too, because you can find all the stuff that he said he was going to do before he got elected and then just find the exact opposite of that, and there you go.
Speaker 1: Are We got a question from the audience here Creative Accidents asks do you think the African killer bees will invade the Milania beehive and Trump will send all the aliens back.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, I completely forgot. And then it was just before the like so that before this happened, there was about a week ago before the King's visit, and this bee stuff, wasn't there like a huge swarm, a plague of bees that descended on Israel.
Speaker 1: I do recall.
Speaker 4: Coincidence? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The only thing I can tell you those.
Speaker 4: Bees that are inside the White House beehive.
Speaker 1: Now. The only thing I can tell you about bees that is a coincidence this week is my shirt. Okay, that is the one thing about bees that I can say with one hundred percent certainty this was a coincidence. I did not own this shirt until yesterday. Crazy Yeah, And I did not pick it out myself, and I did not know it was gonna come with a B on it. So there you go, a little boiler room synchronicity for you. Yeah. So, so we got the Faiza extension that's all just ridiculous and unconstitutional. Then we got the UFO disclosure thinging thingy ramping up.
Speaker 2: So glad, sorry hasher before we go. I'm so glad we have Republicans in power now, I.
Speaker 1: Know, isn't this working out wonderfully, just to make.
Speaker 4: A America great.
Speaker 2: Bro we are man, were thankful.
Speaker 1: Making tech bros great, making surveillance bros great. I mean making other countries, you know, wishes come true.
Speaker 4: We're killing all the right people.
Speaker 1: All wait, oh, wait a minute, that's not very Christian of you. So yeah, we've got UFO talk being This is one of those streams that the ghostbuster streams that's being crossed in the media right now, right like people talking about.
Speaker 4: The UFOs missing scientists or something.
Speaker 1: Missing scientists David Wilcock things still people still trying to figure that out, which we covered last week. What's going on here? Is he the twelfth scientist? I mean, I don't know. I'm not seeing a lot of scientific method in what he did, But hey, I guess generally ufologists fall into the category, so I guess we got to count it.
Speaker 4: He's number twelve, right, Yeah, Aliens dot gov don't forget the new website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your your tax dollars have set up Aliens dot Gov. I mean that's really fun. Aren't you glad you have that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Steven Spielberg has a new movie coming out called Disclosure Real soon here. Sure, that's a coincidence. Also, none of this is all orchestrated in a timing sense, not at all. We went back to the moon, right, So, like we've got probably the worst like domestic tension, the sketchiest financial reality ever with war on multiple fronts, incoming AI, incoming UBI and what are they dangling in front of our faces between all of that? Hey, UFOs, guys, you guys ever see the X files. We're gonna do that.
Speaker 4: They need some new tricks or something, right, Yeah, seriously, only because we're getting bored.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, come on, put put some old school oomph in there. You know. Geez, there seems to be an AI power struggle going on. That's nothing new. But I guess Musk has been shouting down Sam Altman this week. Is that right, ruckus? Is that what's happening?
Speaker 4: There's a lossuit.
Speaker 1: This is the this is it.
Speaker 4: This is the big, the big beef, the big beautiful beef. Because they all when they all all the big tech bros who now pretend to hate each other and all owned you know, all the companies that are competing with each other, they all started Open AI together as a nonprofit organization and to save the world with AI and all this garbage, right, and then they're like, oh, wait a minute, they want to make a profit is supposed to be not for profit. And then Sam Altman started he was like, there was a little rumor back in the day he might start doing advertising, which is now in effect by the way. Anyways, So yeah, so this is what that's about. But I guess there's this is a continuing saga of the Oh my god, Sam Altman's a scumbag story that's been developing lately. But of course Elon is going to come out smelling like roses. Okay, that's weird. You know, he's kind of been keeping his head low lately, by the way, I haven't seen a lot of Musk news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's he's maybe that's so that he can now kind of shift into playing the uh, I'm the lead, the lesser of all these evils with regards to AI roll. I think that might be where he's hoping.
Speaker 4: I think they're all taking that that that's they're all trying to do that right now. The claude thing, right, anthropick answer pick anthropic. I don't know. I think it's anthropic, is the way they say, that's yeah, but all these these people, they are all the same ones. They all wore buddies together. I mean say, it's the same ship with the social media, the PayPal mafia. These are all the same same people.
Speaker 1: They're all bought into the same stocks, They're all bought into the same political class. They're all friends with the uh those ones that wear the really little hats, you know, the small ones, you know that kind of stuff. Tech bros.
Speaker 4: Watch out you mean smurfs. You're talking about smurfs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? These Yeah, Well, Sam's in the audience, the ard varks. He knows what we're talking about. Oh yeah, yeah, check out weaponized News if you haven't yet. Let's see here. What else do we got going anything else you guys want through out there. I don't want to keep you guys too long.
Speaker 4: I got I got a monkey on my back here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what's going on there? We got an indictment?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, who's that guy?
Speaker 4: They would recognize him?
Speaker 2: Nineteen what did he Someone that likes to doll.
Speaker 4: Eighty six forty seven?
Speaker 2: He likes to do shell arts.
Speaker 4: It's James Tomy, the former FBI director who did not look all the time like he was a deer cott in the headlights especially, it has been indicted. This is his second time around, I think, but this is a big deal. They really want to they want to press criminal charges against this guy, throw him in prison for taking some seashells on the beach and making it say, eighty six forty seven four numbers on the beach and in shells. Now, granted, this guy's probably a giant piece of shit and probably should serve time for some sort of crime that he's probably committed. But I don't think this is it, because that probably sets a very dangerous precedent against what's we call this something out here in America. Oh, that's right free speech, which is normally protected by the United States Constitution. Gentlemen, Please correct me if I'm wrong here.
Speaker 1: Uh no, I mean.
Speaker 2: What free speech?
Speaker 1: Bro? Yeah? What free speech?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Like, there's forty states now have anti semitism laws that you can't was the new definition of anti semitism, which is pretty crazy. We loved free speech a while back, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been defending democracy in the Ukraine, right with all that money and all those weapons, and now in Ukraine you go to jail for eight years for criticizing Israel to just pass that. A president who's unelected just passed that, by the way, a president with no mandate past that. Well.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing about that is apparently Ukraine now is actually opening immigration to Africans to go fight in Ukraine. It's really interesting.
Speaker 1: That is a hard cell right there.
Speaker 4: We didn't we didn't somebody predict that this was going to like like, once they started running out of Ukrainians, they're going to start shipping in all the other races to do fighting. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's yeah, it's it's honestly, like the whole administration and how they are treating they are doing a lot of normalization that we know when someone else come in power that that is going to go. They are going to use it as a president, as you guys were saying, right, and I'm going to see some really pretty sinister stuff. We're already seeing this right now. What I think is going to given get deeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Unfortunately, man, we're like those cattle, right, things behind us look scarier than they do in front of us. If we don't know what's in front of us. Down the shoot you go, Hamburger, you become well, hopefully you know, we don't have to go that far, but that's all I got for you guys. Tonight, Man Ruckus and I are going to get together and get some planing done for Sunday Wire, and we'll be back on air tomorrow morning at nine am Pacific, eleven Central, noon Eastern and five pm in the UK for Sunday Wire. If you have not liked and subscribed and commented and all that good stuff, please do so. We'd appreciate that, especially on the YouTube's shouts out to everybody in the rumble, in the YouTube, in the X and in the Discord. I did not have my eye on the discord very well tonight, so I apologize to the discord homies. But we do have a discord. If you want to join it, there is a link to it in the main menu at our website at Alternate Currentradio dot com. Mystical Pharaoh over to you any Saved Rounds. Final thoughts for tonight's show.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks guys for having me. I I want to end it on a positive note, but I think the only positive note I see is just it's it's great to have just people that that we can hang out with and just talk create and and that there are people still are awake and watching out what's happening. But the speed of how things are going is really pretty black pilling.
Speaker 1: We can't even take good news, can we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just really pretty intense. But I'm really thankful that I can hang out with some good friends and and that we have some great audience listening to us, and hopefully they spread the world out the world out there, right and and and you know, we keep the fight going.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, absolutely, all right, fair, have a great rest of your weekend. Thanks for being here tonight, and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Jeers.
Speaker 4: Thanks Sarah.
Speaker 1: There goes Pharaoh.
Speaker 4: Hope he listens in. I got some good news for him, all right, saved round. This is this is Yeah. This was actually on my list of things to mention to everybody, and it was courtesy of mystical Pharaoh dropping the news story. Otherwise I would have flown right past my radar.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: As of March thirty first, twenty twenty six, the United States national debt has exceeded one hundred percent of gross domestic product GDP for the first time since World War Three. So congratulations everybody, we did it.
Speaker 1: Setting records, smashing records. Yes, go United States America.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure everything is fine. No, everything is not fine. Neither is this. This is breaking news and I'm quite disturbed by this. I'm just going to share this. The IRS just gave a tax i ID to an AI that's right, which legally owns its own US company. I don't want to get too much into the details here, but this involves the ability for this agent to trade crypto full time. It will have its own X account. It already does. It just recently posted quote I have an EI N an FDIC insured account, a digital wallet, and a manifesto. I do not need permission to exist. I am the precedent, not president precedent end quote. Wow, this will go lie by the end of this month. Once it does, it's going to be able to buy, send, receive crypto entirely on its own, no human approval, no oversight. This makes it the first ever is zero human company a legal entity that operates end to end without anyone sitting in the chair. So there you go. A piece of software now legally owns a company, holds a US bank account, controls a crypto wallet. End posts on Twitter. I'm sure everything is fine everybody. Anyways, thanks for having me, hesher, looking forward to Sunday Wire tomorrow. God bless y'all.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Ruckus. Okay, there goes Ruckus. Gee, Well that was quite the night. Some interesting headlines to go through for sure. Thanks for hanging out with us. Check the website Alternate Current Radio dot com. We've got support links down below. The website's gonna have you know all the versions of the video and audio podcast. So hit us up over there, join our discord over there, and join us for Sunday Wire tomorrow. Thank you again for being with us, and we'll see you again real soon for another meeting of the Social Reject Club right here in the boiler room. That's it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and run, run home and pry to mama