Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know, Mama, I made it. It is Thursday, December nineteen, twenty twenty four, Spur Welcome to the only show about Spartan Dogs.
Speaker 3: Host about Spartan Dogs. This is Sparta m s U.
Speaker 2: I'm your Jason Straighthorn along with my co host Cedric Swerving Irving.
Speaker 4: That's my new things Gray. Yeah, I'm swerving cause we got three more in the portal. We're getting better. We're getting better.
Speaker 1: Vegas better not putting them five games again because I get them again.
Speaker 3: Four and a half last time, and we'll see what they do this year.
Speaker 2: Whatever that happens. We pounded that over right. Get that mortgage, paiper one more time. If this is your first time joining us, we want to welcome you.
Speaker 3: To the show.
Speaker 2: If this is not, we thank you for your loyalty and look, please hit the like and subscribe buttons.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: You guys have been doing a phenomenal job, a lot of views on with the highlights on YouTube and I mean things are doing well out there. Thank you guys so much for your loyalty and please continue to hit the like to subscribe it. But it doesn't cast you anything helps us a whole lot, and let us know where you're watching from Aloha Woodie once again number one, five, five twenty three, A little later the normal with it, but we'll take five twenty three, especially with the holidays comings worth.
Speaker 3: What are you getting into for the holiday season?
Speaker 4: A lot of whole hole ho yeah, a lot of eggs, no.
Speaker 1: Sleep, you know, because it's it's a good football man. I want to know your picks later on in the show. You know, hopefully we can better a little something, a couple of cigars or push ups, you know, because I did win the regular season.
Speaker 4: You know, Uh, that's what I do. You know, all I do is win.
Speaker 1: You know, I was DJ cally before DJ Cally, But you know, put some on who come out with the most wins this weekend starting Friday night with the playoffs you know, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, playoffs start tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Man, We're gonna go over that, talk about some of the venues and what what what what a straight saying what what our picks are going into the weekend for the last of the town about playoffs come in with twelve teams now, I mean, look, ever changing landscape College Athletic.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get to that too. We got a Jampack Show.
Speaker 2: We want to talk about a lot of things that will affect Michigan State and its athletic department and all the things, especially with football going forward in the near future. Swere but we have to get into what the ladies are doing on that hardcourt, you know, like, let's talk about that. They go, they have the game today, went out there to the West Palm Beach Classic and for a Lottaville, Florida, all they did was win sixty nine thirty eight over Montana.
Speaker 4: Man, they talk about that.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna start calling the swerving irving babies. But the man they kicking ass and taking names every baby. Yeah, home made egg noo. Put a little that brown in there, you'll be all right. But man, you know what I thought. I was scared first rate because I thought I thought of the swerving, irving babies leaving that cold weather going down to West Pond. So they left thirty degrees, they go down to eighty two degrees. And sometimes I thought when we went to Hawaii, it's nowhere in hell we was gonna win in Hawaii.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I was just happy to get the hell out of East Lands again. It was too cold, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I was nervous, But then after watching the first two minutes of the game, I say, damn, I wish I would have been it's in a chair with swerving, irving babies them. Man, my babies look good out there on that hardware. Man. Yeah, I mean they played great defense, they put pressure on the ball. We were making threes, you know, back door stream they had to know look past. I mean, them babies looked good today.
Speaker 4: Man. I'm proud of them. I just hope they keep winning.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's when right here, that's seventeenth, right, I mean, they're only gonna be looking up from here.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: The victory improve MSU, which was among nine unbeaten Division one women's basketball teams.
Speaker 3: Entering the week.
Speaker 2: They had eleven and oh swear I mean eleven and oh, and extended their streak of consecutive regular season wins dating back last season of sixteen. That's sixteen kind of last season. A regular season wins in a row. Robin freelek and swerving irving babies.
Speaker 1: They doing it just the first It's got to be the first time women basketball been you know, first eleven games been undefeated or yes, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they broke the record. I think at eight they've never had eight wins in a row. Now they had eleven. So they showing off. Now they getting it, you know, And I don't see any signs of them slowing down. The way they're blowing teams off the floor right now. It looks great, and I mean, it's good to see a program that's doing having the success that they're having right now.
Speaker 4: For the ladies down here in for a loud.
Speaker 2: Of the at the West Palm Beach Classic, I hope they could win that, but it looks like they will swerve.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go check them out, and it ain't far for you.
Speaker 1: You know, I can only go check them out if you come pick me up. Since we only wrapped around the corner from each other.
Speaker 2: You got a lot going on down here in the next few a couple of weeks here during the holiday seasons, got Bowl games, you've got under armored, all American games, you've got you know, our son's got to work out and IMG and all those types of things. But we are gonna be following what's going over to Spartans, and we are targeting the date to come up there with Swerve, you know, I mean, you know, for that hockey game and basketball game, Swerve, we might have to cance some of your vacation.
Speaker 3: Man, Just come on up.
Speaker 4: All right, hey, we.
Speaker 1: Can we can definitely do that straight win. Is the tournament because I'm going to Miami on Sunday. Is the tournament gonna be? They're probably gonna be pas as that uh over what tournament in West Palm.
Speaker 2: H No, I think they'll playing. I don't know for I don't know for sure, be in Miami over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, down to day. Look, I got some good news though.
Speaker 1: What's that? Oh that little bird, that little bird told me six ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 3: Oh we got we got we we we we hear we hearing the rumors about that we are.
Speaker 1: And that I got a good source. I got a good source, said said, they hit me on Twitter. We got we gotta bring that breaking news line. Oh that's breaking okay, okay, yeah, you mean it's breaking news. But I'm still you know, honey badger.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Yeah, yeah, they're still hope. There's still hope there. You're talking about Charles Brawley. I know, I know, we're working on that behind the scenes. They are, they're working on it, and I have all the faith in the powers that be to get out there. You gotta write those checks.
Speaker 3: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. But hold on straight, No, you know what, let's wait one damn minute. When we break this news. Do those who we're trying to is it rid of cute? Yeah, ridicule my brother and and and try to throw sticks and stones and and and want to put them on the cross.
Speaker 4: Do they apologize?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Never, never, never.
Speaker 3: You don't get that apology.
Speaker 2: But they but they shut up and move on though, right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Shut move that's what they do. Look in this beeness, if you ain't no haters, something wrong, they say, you ain't popping.
Speaker 3: If you ain't got no haters.
Speaker 2: Man, Look, we got to talk about the players who are absolutely staying that. We've gotten confirmation from the social media platforms and we're gonna get into the transfer portal updates in some highlights from those players who we've acquired already for Michigan State football after these mess from our friends over at gray Matter Exchange.
Speaker 5: Just like a bad player can cost your team the game, overpaying for shipping can cost your business. Great Matter Exchange, your all star team for shipping savings will help you score big with up to thirty percent savings on your ups and FedEx costs.
Speaker 2: All right, Gray Matter Exchange. I mean, listen, that's another one of those things. Doesn't cost anybody anything, but you can save money. I know people sending out fan x all holiday sees along. But how with the Amazon people? I wonder can they work on Amazon delivers? That's what everybody get. I see more Amazon trucks.
Speaker 1: You know about that word.
Speaker 3: The Amazon trucks.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, we gotta reach out. You gotta reach out the great matter you know, if anybody somebody got somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that got a situation that needs somebody like great matters.
Speaker 3: Yeah see, hey baby says she gotta ship out some boxes.
Speaker 1: Now I know she?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Down there?
Speaker 4: Hey baby? Am I on your Christmas list.
Speaker 1: You're giving out? There was the road they use over the book you're giving out. Bootoo give this Christmas. That's the word they're using. The bottom, the bottom, that's Louisiana the boo baby baby. That means supposed to be a lot many. I know she's giving that gift.
Speaker 4: I see you. I'm two x.
Speaker 1: Seventy three had one to get man hat. You know, I take a jersey. You know he ain't even got to sign my jersey.
Speaker 2: Man, look here man, well, sir, there's been some news confirmation of a lot of players that have decided to come back to the portal. One that everybody's a fan favorite and he's a legacy player in a lot of different ways. Is Darius snow who has committed to come back to the tape of One More. I mean, I love the artwork young man puts out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these guys are talent with that, with that, with that social media and this artwork and the visual that they give.
Speaker 4: You know, and you know you you watch snow Man, he's a he's a he's a player.
Speaker 1: And when I say a player, sideline the sideline, you know, he played bigger than what he looked. You know.
Speaker 4: Of course you always want more, but I'm glad he came back.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a player that we can count on, that got experienced and like you say, here, a legacy player. The last name means something. At Michigan State and East Lanses so one more, give us one more, that's all. The baby go out with a bang.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know he looked Snow Snow man, you talking about Percy Snow. His uncle Eric Snow was fathered right the first Snow Lombari Trophy with the first round draft pick as a linebacker.
Speaker 3: And Eric, we know, a great basketball player, played.
Speaker 2: With Sean Rusty fire and Ice back in the that's that's before your times. That's waiting for your time, No fire and ice locked. Yeah, man, that's ninety three, ninety four. Yea, you were still you were still carrying somebody's book bags now in Miami. But look glad to see Darius back. Definitely a guy who I mean when he hits people down, you know, I mean, it's there is no yards after contact with Darius Snow. So very happy to see that, you know, man who's been able to overcome injuries and challenges like that to get back on the field, playing at the level he's playing and knowing the systems that he knows can only add value to the locker room, especially that lineback and row in east Lanson. So we're happy to hap him back. Darius Snow on to more football news. Were let's talk about some of the transfer portal guys. Who's coming on in scraight. We gotta running back. You gotta running back six ' one, I mean running back. That's that's that we've got out of the portal.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: From the highlights. You know, I think since we losing one, you got to replace what you lose. And I like it.
Speaker 1: This South run hard, you know, so I just given't no question that the competition. But hey, everybody step up and let's let let's see what we can do. You know, great size, but let's see.
Speaker 2: So so you have so he's a guy that could catch the flare out of the backfield right here. You know, you see him right here, you know, just want to see him keep his feet a little more. I mean this is things. He's got the body that you need. He got a big ten body, that's for sure. And throwing the ball around. That's what Jonathan Smith offense. When you look at what he did in the Orekon State, this is the kind of backs that they had. The slashers, the guys who could you know, catch the ball out of the backfield out of oh if.
Speaker 4: They dancing you see that? Did you see the dancing. They need to sit there as dance.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, they being and white and they was dancing swere. It looked like something you would have orchestra organized. All right there, moving the pile.
Speaker 1: I just think from these highlights, I think he's right there. Man, but straat I think me and you right now, and I'm out of shaping everything. I probably ain't got a half of play in me. I can get one hundred and twenty seven yards right now versus Weaver State.
Speaker 3: Oh man, come on man, no you could you saying the competition that bad man?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you can get me wooded car Uh put hey babyit receiver uh for DP the second and slot and and and and we we we I'm telling you we be well we Web but Weaver whatever state by twenty one point.
Speaker 4: So I just think he's average. But one thing about it.
Speaker 1: We got up.
Speaker 4: We got an.
Speaker 1: Incoming freshman that looked damn good. Looked like a home run hitter. And you know, but you can get the backs. You can get all the skilled guys you want, but we gotta have the guys up front to get better.
Speaker 2: Ali Carter out of Jacksonville, North Carolina transfer. He just committed six three three ten pounds. You know, don't have a lot of tape on him. But from the word on the street, and you're talking about guys in the program, coaches, they love his feet, they love they he played all five positions in his previous stop. But he's probably gonna be an inside player in Michigan State. Guys's gonna play on the inside, play guard or center. Probably a guard. He's got it. He's athletic and get out and pull. But three hundred ten pounds, three sixth Street and the eight where.
Speaker 4: You come from North Carolina, North Carolina?
Speaker 1: Tarre you?
Speaker 4: Uh no, thank you? No Carolina?
Speaker 3: Where I mean, he's from Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Speaker 4: All the maxis strade? Did he play.
Speaker 3: Offensive line?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 1: Now that?
Speaker 4: What is the what's the level?
Speaker 1: What are you saying? Man?
Speaker 4: Okay, so where the running back play that? And I I ain't knocking. I'm not knocking.
Speaker 1: I'm not knocking. But I'm I'm a fan. And now if I'm a fan, I'm in the Twitter world, you know, And and I'm down here at Miami and U.
Speaker 4: C S m U get better. They got a four start running back that got in the porter from Miami. You see, uh, you just you just and I just want to know, is what is this word you want?
Speaker 1: You want?
Speaker 2: You want some bigger recruits, you want bigger names, four stars all that.
Speaker 4: If I'm going and I know it's hard, I know, I know, I just I just want to know the sale pitch. What are we doing?
Speaker 1: That's all I wish I had an insight. I got my drone, but my drone on again work, you know, for practice, you know. And I'm not knocking Western Carolina.
Speaker 4: I'm not whch. I'm not knocking that. I'm not you know. Sometimes you know you can come out you're not seeing or whatever.
Speaker 6: But if I'm going in the portal on the Michigan State, like I I just see Michigan State as we got to get it back up, you know, come on, like I can't can I put it in words.
Speaker 4: I can't put it in words. I gotta get some guys make a claim for the people.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't even understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I need some people that have to help me beat the organs of the world, you know.
Speaker 1: I need some I need some guys that gonna come in and ready to fight the Ohio States of the world. And now you can look at it like, you know, Ohio State got the twenty two million this and this, and they lost in it. But it's still early. It's still early, it's still earning. But Western Carolina ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from Western Carolina. That's what Caleb Carter is from.
Speaker 2: And you know, look, here's the thing about this, you know, and we're seeing this in the transfer portal obviously. Elijah Tolivers from Sacramento State. Yeah, you gotta you gotta have either a lot of money to go out there and just buy your team.
Speaker 3: You've got to be very good at.
Speaker 2: Evaluating talent at the lower levels. It almost makes more sense. Or when you look at this now, I'm talking to some coaches and other leagues that we're just friendly with about the transfer portal now, and you're seeing some of the payday some of these kids are getting. If you're a kid that's gonna come out and you're a three or four four star type of kid and you're a skilled player where you can get the stats, does it make sense to go to a school and wait your turn, you know, two years before you get on the field, or it doesn't make sense to go to a group of five, a MAC type school something like that. Even one of these schools were talking about Sacramento State and light it up. Okay, in your first year, if you if you bet on yourself, you go on the portal after that.
Speaker 4: I mean the way the market is right now, you seeing kids.
Speaker 2: Look at the kids out of USC right now, zach aryan Branch four million dollars for a receiver. I mean, it's it's incredible what's going on right now. It almost is telling the marketplace right now is telling kids to go somewhere that they can play and excel. And then I mean, hey, sky's a limit for you at that point.
Speaker 4: So Branch is at four million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: And Branch so okay, so so and I'm not counting nobody pockets, right And I don't even know branch numbers, but I saw a couple few games. He wasn't a branch of last year, right, and Brench cannot touch six. I like that. I like the way you're thinking, Hey, so I'm sorry, I mean, I'm glad. I don't know the number. I don't care about the number. I just know the mama got a new haircut, and she's smiling every day. She putting pictures up every every other you know what I mean. She's glowing and all that stuff. But boy, I showed her. I wish I was his uncle because the branch getting for me. You know what I'm going in the dose in I need to more one.
Speaker 4: You like that one dollar more? Who'd intangible straight?
Speaker 1: You don't have a size six guy. He don't have a hand six guy. He don't run the route six guy. He may have them a little bit more speed, but six got the size in his speed and make the big plays that got the body.
Speaker 4: Ma'am, I'm on four point one.
Speaker 3: I like the way you think, you.
Speaker 1: Know how you can play that game. But I'm glad we got him. If they gonna lose branch, guess what we're gonna replace Brent four point one?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Look up Serena and Maureen here. They are notifying us right now. But there's a D line commitment from Florida State.
Speaker 4: Is this correct? Is this the breaking news is out here Florida State.
Speaker 1: I know, but Florida State d line sucked this year. Now I know, we gotta take whatever we can get. But they sucked. They was terrible, and they had a big kid that supposed to have been like, you know, supposed to have been the guy they got the Lamborghine truck and all that bullshit, and he was terrible too.
Speaker 4: But I hope this guy here get played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, it ain't gonna work. Grandy Kelly, No sorry, Grandy. Oh come on, man, come on, man, not going for it. You can't you can't say that.
Speaker 4: You can't say that.
Speaker 3: How you gonna say?
Speaker 2: Just looking at his picture, man, he look like Mason Graham that that clown right mixed voice of whether it's DT or D line. You know, Forrien we we that's the same pretty much. You know, I don't think it's an end if he's what is his way? Two hundred and eighty three hundred where we at?
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me he gonna keep them boys out the ass of snow in the hole and all the other man. Come on, man, that's what I'm saying right now. It's great, we can get you. Put you at center, put Mama hole at God, and put my guard and put my re that tackle and make Trevor the water boyd and we can run right at that deep tackle if he played at Florida Stake because they d line was terror. But I hope he was, you know, I hope he hungry, he ready to go, you.
Speaker 4: Know, talked him up.
Speaker 3: Trevors in the house.
Speaker 2: Kelly Happen in all twelve flour six game recording, nineteen tackles, three tackles for lost in one sack. Throughout US four years, he has ninety eight tackles, thirteen TFLs and three and a half sacks six two ninety five.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, that's liduction.
Speaker 4: We got better than night swir. Let's do the math. Let's do the math.
Speaker 1: Ninety ey tackles d tackle four in the ninety eight Right, I ain't the smartest mother fuck in the wall.
Speaker 3: That's a de tackle.
Speaker 1: So that's four and nine as two right at a eighteen four eighteen. That's twenty four tackle a year. Okay, how many tackles do think? Wan? Soauth are you?
Speaker 4: I just want to say that.
Speaker 3: I just want to I want to see your fans. I just want to see you.
Speaker 4: I just want to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, showed me Stay, They say text everything is big, but I'm going to show me Stay I just want some I just want some ballers.
Speaker 4: That's all I want to win.
Speaker 1: But you know what's like what you said, these coaches evaluate talent and they know what they need to plug in for that, you know. But like I said, I'm a fan now, so we don't really know what they're doing. You know what I'm saying. We don't know their mindset and there and then and how they attack, how they going out when they're watching the film, and what they're looking for to replace what we lost and what we need. But now, as a fan, if you're a fan, that mean you're looking at Twitter, You're looking at ESPN, you're looking at twenty four seven, this is this, and we getting guys that as a fan, Look, I never watched the game in Sacramento State of Western Carolina, and I passed you.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I don't know about Sacramento State.
Speaker 1: No, we don't.
Speaker 2: I don't watch the Sacramento State, never had I don't know. So we got to see when they get on campus. But that's what the recruit department department has paid did. And when you talk about is he gonna keep guys off of snow? Is gonna keep guys off of Jordan Hall. We got my Halls in the chap. She's announcing this thing. She's happy. I don't think she's upset my Hall. What do you think about this defensive tackle? Six two to ninety five ninety eight tackles?
Speaker 1: Come on now, man, No, no, no, ninety eight tackle in four years.
Speaker 2: Don't say yeah, because the line that makes a tackle, that makes tackle, he does eat up blocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah. See see see Trevor, Trevor, come, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Neil gets a few tackles, you pressed few sacks and disrupts every player he's.
Speaker 4: Talking about the Lions.
Speaker 1: Get the gut of here. If Mama Hall good, that means she's selling out all blankets. She's happy, because if my mama I ain't happy, y'all kids mad?
Speaker 3: She's happy?
Speaker 4: All right? Well, she got a good hard you know she got a good heard.
Speaker 3: And man, when you got a linebacker, you don't you want to keep the d lineman off of Hey.
Speaker 4: I hope you can do it straight. I'm all for. I'm all forward. Like I said, I got hope, I got hope. Okay you sure nah, I got hope.
Speaker 2: I ain't got faith, man, Hey, swearve you tough to please, brou I don't. Michigan State isn't at a place right now where they just bullying everybody with money, swerve, and that's that's who's winning. You see that from year to year. Not not winning the games necessarily, the winning in that recruiting the sexy recruits. That's what you're looking for. You gotta do it differently, do mean, you can't win this.
Speaker 1: Way, you know, Mama heart, I don't want no smoke, especially what's that got name Mama hole and every baby was going there a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: I don't want no smoke. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I just you know, I hope he's a great d line. I trust me, I do, and I got my fingers cross. I got my fingers cross, you know. But like I said as a fan, I want some guys that you know, give me some guys you know. And I'm not saying, you know, the guys that come from the big school names or the SEC.
Speaker 4: Supposed to be great players. But hey, I'm good. I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I want my bed from last year straight. But I just want to I want to get up there. I want to play like this week nd that's.
Speaker 1: Coming you know, so you want to play in the playoffs, right cause you know he gonna hurt me to watch that Arizona State game. Why because I did not know that quarterback was at Michigan State. Oh man, I'm just saying. I'm just saying, that's that's that's my mindset going into the next two weeks.
Speaker 4: I did not know that, you know, two weeks ago straight, and it just something, Yeah, we got a quarterback.
Speaker 1: I'm not knocking in and I know the whole story of it, but I'm just when I watched that game, I didn't know he played like that, like I said, because at the time he was playing, I was coaching my baby and I wasn't I was bus there at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 4: I didn't see a lot of Michigan State game. I didn't know that. So when someone told me that and I looked at that.
Speaker 1: Game, who the kid looked good? You know? And now to see him playing on it in the playoff. But Arizona State, See, that's my thing, Like I don't compare me. I don't see Arizona State should be on the same line as the Michigan State some kind of loss, Like how can we you know, help me out, how can we what's going on?
Speaker 2: They won the conference championship, okay, and they get an automatic bid, they get the first round by all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, this is what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just what it is.
Speaker 1: This is what it is. Swell.
Speaker 2: They won the Big twelve, all right, so they that's that's not the that's not the SEC.
Speaker 3: That's not Big ten, that's not it's a tough conference right here.
Speaker 1: You know, ridder right, Ridder Rider. If Ryan Day do not win the Big when he's gone, he'll be on the show with us.
Speaker 2: They tried to you know, that's a question that he put up here. Let's just see here will will Ryan Day. I don't know, I don't know what's going on?
Speaker 1: Is the.
Speaker 2: This is the Michigan Agricultural College, y'all. It's not sexy. It's Ryan Day gonna be the buck Eye coach next year?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Do you say he hasn't played in the playoffs yet?
Speaker 4: Who Ryan Day?
Speaker 3: They about to play?
Speaker 4: If Ryan Day do not win it all straight, he's not the coach when yeah, you gotta win a nasal championship.
Speaker 3: What if he goes to play for and losers.
Speaker 1: But see my thing about that straight if if he goes and he plays for who do you get to replace him? You know what I mean. It's not like you win five and seven or or or six and six, you know you That's what I'm saying. I just said because of the other numbers, and I think they fed up. You haven't beat Michigan, you know, And then we give you, we give you, We give you all the money you wanted.
Speaker 4: You know, we give you a O C.
Speaker 1: You know, you lose a running back coach that been there for years. I mean, you know, so it's like we're giving you everything.
Speaker 4: This said. We put all our eggs in this basket. You know, we want something back in return. Mhm.
Speaker 1: So I think if you don't win at all, you have to make a change, and I think it's gonna have to be with somebody within in the in the organization now, or a bigger name. So you cause they rebuilding at a school like that, especially when you got the money like that that that they're willing to spend.
Speaker 3: I disagree. I think they are.
Speaker 2: They had a real big crossroads down there in Columbus right now. They don't know where to go You're right, there's they are trying to devalue that the rivalry with the school down the road. Now they're trying to say it's not everything, you know, although they cross out everything m in the whole state, everything in that building, you go in that building over there, they don't have. They don't even call them the name like we call them School down the Road. They call the team t U N or whatever they call team up North. And for whatever reason, his culture has made them a little tight. I think, in my opinion, when they the team down the road, School down the Road, they play too tight because they're a better team. There's no reason that that team School down Road should have been in the ball game. They don't win that damn thing with all the talent that Ohio State has. So but but I think the athletic director of the new athletic director that they have there is in a tough spot like what do where do you go from there?
Speaker 3: I know they have all the money in the world. They can go hire whoever they want.
Speaker 2: But man, I mean, they are in the playoffs right they are there, So it's I think if they get blown out in the first round at home by Tennessee yeah, you know, I think he got an argument there.
Speaker 4: But playing for the NAS championship, they get in the game, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he's safe at that point.
Speaker 4: The Tennessee game is not gonna be easy. No, no, not at all. I would I would, I would touch your temperature. I would tell you hold on that.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, Tennessee ass is up.
Speaker 4: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: I think Tennessee goes into clubs and in Campbell of they ass I think so lest they played scared, you know, you know, so you take it. Tennessee man, what's the temperature of the game, you know, And how the Knoxville boy's gonna do?
Speaker 4: You know, what's what we got?
Speaker 2: I need to you know, like I need when we get in that that thirty six, that forty eight, I need to know. I haven't dove into. But we're gonna talk about that at the minute and the end of the show. I'll give you my pig then. But going back to the transfers, we did not talk about the cornerback. Let's talk about the cornerback. Joshua Eaton. You know there's another one now six one one a six.
Speaker 4: We gotta have.
Speaker 2: We have to have guys who can cover? You know you got Honey Badgers in the portal right now? Coach Meat has left. You know we got blue right now? Who's the singing coach? I guess he's gonna coach both. We haven't heard anything about a new coach being hired a Michigan Saint since the coach meet. Demitris Martin has left to go back and go to UC laid back at hame. Joshua Eaton does commit out of Houston, Texas? What's your thoughts on him? Do we have any highlights stats? Producer shine?
Speaker 4: Where school he come from?
Speaker 3: Sh My goodness? Why you ask? Why you ask me that?
Speaker 4: I just want to I just want to know the background.
Speaker 1: You know, like someone say said, we gotta be patient, We gotta we gotta you know, time is every day right but right now we're not the Detroit Alliance. I think the Detroit Lions did a hell of a Detroit Lions head coach is what I call process before prize, you know what I mean, Like they stayed within the process that you know, they took their love boom boom, They stayed patient, they stayed the course, they got better boomber and now they you know they team to be. We ain't got that type of patient right now in Michigan State.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So all I'm accing is where did he play? Somebody said Texas Yeah, I didn't know Texas State had a football team.
Speaker 2: Yeah they got They come on, man, think team. They got all count of people they got.
Speaker 4: To me say out of Texas State was the team? Was the team in the lower yard? Uh, Texas State was the team in the lower yard the movie Texas State.
Speaker 1: So we got Texas State, we got Western Carolina, and we got Sacramento State. They come on, man, it's some school that you know what they've been now off of my son? Oh, Sacramento State, Texas State, Sacramento State in Western Carolina. We ain't going, ain't going. I'm about to turn into the Uh the mannis we ain't going.
Speaker 4: We ain't playing you.
Speaker 3: You you Prime Sanadas, you all there. You're gonna tell people who go.
Speaker 4: We ain't playing for the Charger. We ain't going that way. Man did he play?
Speaker 2: Did he go?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: He went? Did they end up making it? We ain't going West Carolina.
Speaker 1: We ain't going to Sacramento State, And I ain't even know it was a school called Texas Were they t s U? No?
Speaker 3: I just want to know they had a great They don't have a band of TSU.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I am not ready to throw these kids away because of the school they went to.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I do trust that they can evaluate talent. That's why they got hired.
Speaker 4: This is what they do.
Speaker 3: This is this is this is a strategy here.
Speaker 1: Swear. You can't just.
Speaker 2: Because of the brand on the jersey whatever that you know, you can't just say they ain't no good because of that.
Speaker 4: Are You're not saying that?
Speaker 2: You're not saying they no good just because they played for Texas State, a sacramental of Western Carolina.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I just I never heard of these school, that's all. So I'm speaking as a fan. I'm not talking about a guy that knows football, that played the game on every level, that was all American, that.
Speaker 4: They sold his jersey, that's what you are. No, you are that.
Speaker 1: I separate that guy from the fan. Like I just love Michigan State sports. I'm a fan, That's all I'm saying. So when I hear these three kids, which I hope they have a great career. I'm all for everybody. Prosperity. Prosperity, right or prosper Come on straight, I'm getting better. But listen, I know I love it as a fan. As a fan, no, I don't want nobody from Texas State. I never even did they come on TV, sir, But look, we gotta.
Speaker 2: We gotta continue that discussion because there's there's we could talk about that. Then you know, there's other schools, other routes that guys go or players do go to, like the junior college route. We're gonna talk about that because the n c A had a big ruling on that this week after these message from our friends over at I Hop I Ho pancakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna rink around.
Speaker 2: How did I just do that?
Speaker 1: I've never even placed it before. Nothing brings families together like Xbox and I Hop coming her favorites like our new fully little French Notes and.
Speaker 2: Get access to exclusive Xbox merch only at I.
Speaker 4: Swerve. Let me tell you, man, but.
Speaker 3: I like the I Hop pancakes and whatever that dusk was.
Speaker 2: I know it confuses you, but man, look talking about the smaller schools, there was.
Speaker 3: A big ruling. I think it was just yesterday that came out.
Speaker 2: JUCO athletes who play college sports can retain all four years of NCAA eligibility, even if they play a year or two of JUCO might encourage a lot of athletes to go that route. I mean, and this is about Diego Pavia, the quarterback you know from Vanderbilt beat Bama. Remember that he played in the junior college ranks and he was faced with this being his last year of eligibility, but he played one year at junior college. He sued, He petitioned and sued the NCAA, which seems to be for sure win from everyone who decides to go that route right now.
Speaker 3: And he won, honestly, so he gets another year of eligibility.
Speaker 2: This is a young man who you know is just starting to get it right and he's like, no, you know, there's money involved, now give me another year. And the NCAA grants it, and they're saying that, you know, look, what do you think about that. We're hearing a lot of stuff about the NCAAA might be under fire to what really can stop them or stop a player from being eligible to play in the NCAA in the future. Think about that, you know, they got this year, there's four years of eligibility. They're already starting to waffle a little bit swear talking about maybe it can be five years. Doesn't matter if you are getting if you're pursuing a degree in college, what stops you from being eligible to play college sports?
Speaker 4: For one trade, it seemed like there's no more GPA issues problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, GPA not saying he's stupid.
Speaker 4: You know he's going to stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying like you never hear someone saying like even when these guys jump in the porter, you know, I want to know what's their g p A Are they eligible to play? You know what was you know what we had to have as a GPA? What was I don't even remember what it was to want five or something like? No, somebody even in college, how can you be academic in elgement college by fellings Her College.
Speaker 3: I'm somebody that.
Speaker 1: It seems like we never gonna hear nothing. All these guys are scholar too. You know that everybody's a scholar fucking athlete nowadays.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. But this right here, when I read about this, I thought about.
Speaker 1: All the old g's, all the old heads that always say, boy, if I ain't have to go to junior college.
Speaker 4: Boy, well I wasn't a junior college. Boy was rough. We ain't no money.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no money at juw coo this I had to spend them two years out there, and I got hurt.
Speaker 4: Boy, if I just could have went straight to the big ten of the man, I.
Speaker 1: Know they kicking theyself in their ass right bad, because now I can go. So to me, it's almost like the ju COO is gonna be like like a thirteenth year in high school or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You got a thirteen and a fourteen year in high school because it don't count against you. So now I got Juko ghost. That's why I wait, I got time now to if I'm a late bloomer in my growth right trying to get a little bigger and stronger. If I got talent, I got two years to put up some numbers and then I can go to a college where they don't even count against me. And now what how can help colleges is you can see someone that may be under the radar and slide them into a juco and say, hey, get a little bigger, get a little stronger, play here, get you some films. We're gonna put you here. Were coming to get you into a one year because it don't count against you. But you're racked there on the bubble, so he can work so many ways. And it's a great thing, especially with the portal. Yeah, because now you're going into porter guys getting these juniors and fifties seniors and things like that.
Speaker 3: Six years, seven year.
Speaker 1: I can still get a guy with four years left but played two years in JUCO that done got a lot bigger, strong, and faster, and a lot more mature. And you can come in ready to play as a freshman because he's not really a freshman at this time. You're gonna be twenty years old.
Speaker 2: It's the whole back to the whole back. We've been seeing that anyway in high school, right, I mean, you know about it. You see kids all over the country.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: You go to JUCO two years graight, you graduate high school eighteen, you go to ju Juco in two years, and you play another whole four years.
Speaker 4: You twenty four years old?
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, hold on, you know how many guys it's twenty four years old playing in college football.
Speaker 4: It got one guy in the seven years, so I dold he dine at thirty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh the one from uh or Miami. He was at Oregon in Miami. Yeah, I think he got his eleventh year eligibility. You know, what was the kid that the quarterback from Georgia that won the national championship? A right man, that's no Bennett Bennett. Stetson Bennett. Step'son Bennett. He was like twenty five. Yeah, I mean hooker from Hooker from Tennessee. Another older guy, you know, he's a twenty four years old Shadoor you know, Shod the quarterback. Yeah, yeah, man, I'm talking about quarterbacks. I'm talking about the Tennessee quarterback that got hurt.
Speaker 4: It was really good.
Speaker 3: Last year and then he went to the.
Speaker 4: What Shador Santa is twenty four years old? He said it, he said it on on social media. But I'm old man, I'm twenty four. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, I did not know that Stepson Bennett was old as hell too. I mean these are things that are night. He shallows twenty four. I know, shallow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm twenty four. He's twenty four. Shallow. The safety well, any what the point is.
Speaker 2: Guys are holding back to were in high school. You go go to California, go to Texas. Nothing in Texas is harder Florida. They hold him back, They hold him back, and then they go to JUCA. Like you said, I don't know, I don't know how the hell you get to be twenty five years old? Accout, I don't know what you do. You must where you go now now now it's you don't even have to go nowhere. You can just tell it's gonna get to that point, man, it is. It's going that world. They're gonna be employees and they're going to allow them the sign contracts. I know that the administration and all the powers that be the NCAA is trying to fight it. I don't understand. They can't give me a good clear answer to why they're fighting this. And nowhere in the other part of the there's nowhere in our our society that is legal to do with the NCAA is trying to have done to players, to athletes, to the people, the people that are actually generating the revenue. There's nowhere else it's legal. It's worth nowhere. Their employees, that's what they are. You and I played in Missis State, we were employees. They told us where to be, what to where, what to say, how to do, and we got a scholarship. Okay, now they're getting paid. They're saying they need an anti trust exemption. Then think about that anti trust exemption in order for them to continue to go on and disamateur They're not really employees. Everybody else's employees, coach employees, athletic directors and employees. The people that teach them are employees. The managers on the damn field their employees. Everybody's employees. But but the players are you know why, because they don't want them to collectively bargain. That's the issue when they when they that's that's what we gotta get to. I mean, it's coming record this and play this back in ten years and you go say, damn, he was right. I'm telling you right now, mark my words, they're gonna be employees and they will collectively bargain, and then things will change.
Speaker 3: Then the whole perception of because it is it's pro sports. This is pro sports. That's what it is. So I mean, you got kids make twelve million dollars.
Speaker 4: Come on now, listen, you know, play this back in ten years. You know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: If you left college early, they gonna say, you got if you got still got eligen, you know, if you got one more year, Like I say, I got one more year left.
Speaker 4: I left early. They're gonna say, I'm gonna be able to come back.
Speaker 1: Remember I saying this, right, you come on back, swarve right, and I'm I'm gonna train for for six years, get in the top shape.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, come back. That's what's gonna look like.
Speaker 2: Let's swear getting tackled for people listening and they aren't watching this. You gotta go to YouTube and watch that, because that that was beautiful timing by producer shop background right there, impeccable.
Speaker 4: They gotta say that if somebody gonna come up with something and say, you know what.
Speaker 1: The guys that you know didn't get the f it is their career. They should be able to come back to finish their career. They left early and they're gonna come back and like they say, yet to return the words this time, I ain't wearing rebox.
Speaker 4: Dammit. You know, hey man, what happened down there down there in Detroit? Man? The basketball team? What what did it go like I said it should go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when exactly like you said, Michigan State basketball man, man, they won, they did, they think seventy seven to fifty eight. Look if we didn't have the android and an epixelated uh right there, and it would have been beautiful, like okay, that was better. That was more clear, an electric atmosphere. George Blackhouse in the house. I saw my teen cleaves.
Speaker 3: Up in there they go.
Speaker 4: There goes Rico.
Speaker 2: No, we can't, don't say nothing about that. But you see George right there, you see my team. We ain't gonna say it about taking my nephew little more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go back, go back, stop stop, because I don't think many people know who is shunned and who's in the behind the scenes. Bring that picture back, dammit, No, no one of you. Shaun with the big ass head, No, that's that's blind.
Speaker 3: Not that one.
Speaker 4: My nephew, look clean, that's my dude. That everybody.
Speaker 1: Behind the person with the nice haircut, little fantationous sister is shun. That is shun damnit with the But you know what, y'all, Sean is strong. Sean dad lifts six pound.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Sean, And that was terrible android pictures. He took the videos. I will say that all the time. I don't know it was pixelated as hell, but we still love you. Sean's got a new baby on the way, which we can't wait for the arrivals baby. We will talk about that and when he or she arise, we're not gonna find out until the birth.
Speaker 4: So everything great.
Speaker 1: Why we can't wait? Me and you ain't got nothing to do with it. We never gonna babysit. He is gonna wait, so we all have to wait. They're not gonna find out what I can wait. I ain't got no problem whatever come to come, because I'm never gonna babysit. I'm about the cheapest birthday gifts, our babysit. I do that.
Speaker 2: His kids, they said, that's my cousin. They see me I walk out, That's that's my cousin right there. Man, they the best man.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Baby said, hey, kids and little dogs.
Speaker 2: Sometimes cats has got to be one of the ones that don't make my eyes do that thing.
Speaker 3: But I'm like that, So look, swerve.
Speaker 2: Look, this is a huge deal that's going on with NCAA in regards to eligibility requirements. You know what's gonna happen in the future with you know how how this is going to be played out. I'm just excited and hopeful for this one. I mean, not for me personally to be able to go back on the field, like you're thinking. You keep talking about going back on the field. I have no desire to do that. I don't think anybody wants to see that for real.
Speaker 1: Like t O.
Speaker 4: T O is a guy.
Speaker 2: He always out there running routes and running forties.
Speaker 1: And all that.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you're fifty eight. It's over. It's okay for it to be over. It's the next chapter. Let the next guys come and do they thing. But you know, I just like, I like evolution of you know, societies.
Speaker 3: And things like that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in that, but I believe in the evolution of things getting better because shit, man, we ain't have it though. I mean, just because it was the way it was back in nineteen thirty doesn't mean that's the way it should be right now, clearly, you know, because if you talk about the eighteen hundreds, and I think we're they're trying to go and try to put dollar amounts on players' heads, and we're gonna have Deloitte and.
Speaker 4: Touche put a dollar amount so we can put guard rails and caps.
Speaker 3: That's all here, guardrails and caps.
Speaker 2: And all the people that are saying guardrails and caps make millions of dollars every day.
Speaker 3: Not here day those saying do we put.
Speaker 4: Guardrails and caps on you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, but we want to do that to them and then put a dollar amount on their head. I mean like that was done before in our society, was on the boats.
Speaker 4: You know the story. I ain't got to go down that road. We cannot continue to do this. Okay, that's straight straight man.
Speaker 1: You know what, give me give me a video hug, a zoom hug man. It seemed like you know that that was so touching, like, man, give me a hug, man, you need it.
Speaker 3: You got it, brother, You always got a hug for me.
Speaker 4: Man. You know, so that was hug sometimes, you know, like you wanted to get that off your chests.
Speaker 1: And since since twelve o'clock to day when you got it in the gym, like that's something you just had to say.
Speaker 4: Man, that was no, no, no, no, this came up just you just got it up there.
Speaker 3: It just made me feel like that. And it's so you know, sometimes we speak from a place of emotion.
Speaker 2: But because we are real people, you know what I mean, and we do react on what people say and what's going on.
Speaker 4: We're not We're not fake.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We too proud, you know, so I love it.
Speaker 1: Hit them within the breaking news? Man, what was the breaking news that you tried to set up? What we talking about?
Speaker 4: What breaking news? Would you tell me? Alan?
Speaker 3: So there's an interview that we're gonna there's no other breaking news.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna talk about Alan Haller, our athletic director, did an interview with Jack Emlin just recently and you know, Alan is talking about the stadium and Maureen brought this up earlier in the chat about the stadium renovations. Is gonna be going on to Sparks Stadium? Do we have any of the clips from that? I don't know, producer shign do we have clips?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: So, what they gonna do to the stadiums raight.
Speaker 2: They're gonna They're gonna add some suits, They're gonna do some things, you know, Uh, change the bathroom, that's one of the big things. Okay, they're gonna spend some money. Look, here's the thing that I that I've heard on the end side. There's this plan right here, but there's a bigger plan going on. So they they're they're they're committed. Everybody's aligned. When you talk about the president, the trust the board of trustees, obviously the athletic director. Everybody wants to put money and upgrade Spartan Stadium. You have to do that nowadays. If you don't do that, you're dead in the Why if you don't focus all your energy in football, because that's where the revenue is generated, then you're going to be dead in the water if you try to do it towards volleyball, which I think is one of the reasons that we had a big change in leadership to the volleyball because there was a lot of talk about Olympic you know, a facility being built over there, but that's not where the revenue comes from.
Speaker 3: So when football thrives, everything else thrives with it.
Speaker 2: So Alan Haller in this interview with Jack Evelyn, did discuss that he wants to keep Spartan Stadium open more than just seven weekends a year, seven days a year. You want to be able to do other events, their concerts there, which is what you should be thinking right now, and I applauded for that.
Speaker 3: You should be opening the.
Speaker 2: Spartan Smartan Stadium in that whole area for a lot of other opportunities, be at restaurants, be at other retail opportunities there. That's what you're seeing in the pro game, the Pro model, and you're seeing this happen around the country and other college arenas. So you know, why not Michigan State. It's a beautiful campus, you know, like for me Swerve, you know this Michigan State is in uh. It is almost like you talk about the Spartan babies, the girls, the basketball team. Michigan State to us is like a child or a parent. Right, we can't break up with Michigan State. We can't divorce Michigan State. We in this until it's over. Right to look when they when they when you draw your last breath and they put the hairstone, they probably gonna put a Spartan head on that headstone somewhere or at least the block ass.
Speaker 4: You had to use that what what's in your red cup?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Why you had to say like when when me and a casket of me the.
Speaker 2: Hell's wrong with you because you're gonna die. Just everybody is, oh my god, I'm sorry. Said yeah, man, come on, come on, You're not gonna die. You're never gonna die. None of us are getting out of love. This news flash, that's breaking news. None of us are getting out of your life.
Speaker 3: But my point is that's how tired we are too. Michigan State's were you disagree?
Speaker 1: No, it makes sense. You just on one right now. On this show here, I'm really putting you up there with the the kings of the world, you.
Speaker 4: Know, the the exes of the world.
Speaker 1: You know. The speech is like, you know this, this is this is heart, this is heart, this is this is touching the heart. You know, you touching a spirit on these shows, right, Yeah, I mean we just tell them true swerve. That's all we do, Trevor, breaking news. Former Lancing Natives.
Speaker 2: You're talking about East Lands and that's not unless they're Lanson native. Uf M Oklahoma transfer Andrew Anthony Junior has committed to do whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what they gotta do. Now tell me this, right, what's the difference between Lansing and East Lansing.
Speaker 2: A big difference. They got different mayors. Okay, we got different police departments. It's different.
Speaker 4: What's the distance between the two.
Speaker 3: There's no distance, like you're talking about the boy to the border?
Speaker 1: Is a border?
Speaker 2: Is what it is?
Speaker 4: So what that's like Brown and Day?
Speaker 3: What's the differences?
Speaker 4: The god don't compare to nothing? That's what you're saying, though, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Brow. I just get confused when people say, like you said, ship right, No, that it ain't the same ship.
Speaker 4: Stop a county with from his own city to be our own state. Now straight? What yeah, Day County is our own state. Now we don't say in.
Speaker 1: Your mind it is. It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: Day County is a county?
Speaker 1: Card Rest record?
Speaker 4: What the hell? Though? The sign is real simple beat it says black. That's the first time you ever got that.
Speaker 2: Man only the only new thing said they're gonna put food trucks on the east side for procession options here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know, Trevor, we'll see, Man, the hell with that new stadium. Put that money into the ni A.
Speaker 4: And let's go.
Speaker 3: Oh that's we talked about the last show.
Speaker 2: You know, they tell the coaches are now giving up their salary to the ni L because they understand that that's gonna get them wins, which can get them that extension that they really want. Right so, because they just trying to buy some time. If you're smart about this, you buy some time, get your team stacked. I think that's what you're trying to say, where your team stacked, win some championships, and then.
Speaker 3: They won't fire you. You know, they won't coaches.
Speaker 1: You know what do we know?
Speaker 2: We just some some guys on here that just talk a little little little smack here there. But swerve, Look, there's a lot going on in college athletics. We have women's basketball killing it, men's basketball is on the rise like never before, hockey striving.
Speaker 3: Obviously, we got to keep them going.
Speaker 2: What's your final thoughts before we get into next week, which is holiday week, man, which you're gonna we up some modified schedule and we're gonna put it out on social media platforms. And what we're gonna do next week because we still have special guests that want to come on the show is just really busy right now with the portal about to close in just a few hours, Swerve.
Speaker 1: Before before I get to the last words, straight, can I get you a four games? So I can win a couple of cigars.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. Let's go tomorrow. Who you have tomorrow? First well.
Speaker 5: Day?
Speaker 2: And that's the question that Trevor asked earlier today. So I think that this game is gonna be played in Notre Dame. Indiana's gonna go in.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna keep it short. I think I think Indiana doesn't. Somehow, some way, I.
Speaker 4: Got more dance. So that's one all right. Uh, Tennessee, Ohio State, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be al.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a close gay Somehow the buck Eyes rally and win closely.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got I got buck guys. Who's the next game? Mama Ho, you can get that bad to I take more of the Dame. Mama Hall, just give me discount on my my my blanket.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Who's the next game?
Speaker 3: Clemson at Texas.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Texas State. I'm from there for sure. S U at Penn State, I'm taking Penn State. You gotta take pens Steak. There's no doubt I'm taking pen Steak. We agree on all the game except tomorrow game, and that that game, nekad win me five cigars, five cigars of my choice and my cost tomorrow's game, right, we don't agree on that's right. My daddy's birthday, my father's eighty eight birth tomorrow at birthday five tops.
Speaker 2: Eight eighty eight tomorrow. Brother, Yes, yes, boy, he don't seen it all. Yes, Oh yeah, it's still seeing it, you know. I thank God for him. So, look, it's a blessing. Tomorrow's game song is at eight o'clock at night. We're gonna be watching that one. I'm sure you're gonna have your red cup and a cigar somewhere. If you don't, you know, look chime in. We'll be on social media. Make some comments about this. Look, we appreciate everybody coming out swear anything before we get out of here.
Speaker 3: You got your pis.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm just I'm just happy that, you know, we got our receiver back, and I'm just hoping to get our dB back. And then when Dad said, you know what, coaching staff, keep getting better, keep doing what y'all doing, old swar talking shit, I just I believe it. I believe in the staff. I believe in the team. Hey, I just I just want to get to the top. I want to be playing next year around this time, and it can happen. Let's get it done. Yeah, yes, it can happen.
Speaker 4: Then will.
Speaker 2: We are so thankful for everybody coming to show, watch the show tonight, and for Cedric Ivan. I'm Jason Straehorn. This is part of MSU. Everybody, have a good night, God bless you, and go green.
Speaker 4: Go white. Mama, what's your part time job.