Speaker 1: Hey, what is happening and what is up? Michaelmethean Knights. Hold up your glass because I am about to feel it up. We are continuing on our season one dig Bibel podcast and this is a two part series, and we broke down Jesus. This is really cool, guys. So we go through the life, we go.
Speaker 2: Through the death, we go through the resurrection, and we try to peel open and uncover these gold nuggets and these little hidden gems in this story of the man that is the anchor to our faith.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, this is when we were first trying to figure out the audio thing. So you got some air conditioning noise in the background, you get a little bit echo from the room. The quality is not what you're used to, but the nuggets are there. Grit through the quality issues because the content is there. Sit back, relax and enjoy week this journey.
Speaker 3: We should read our Bibles as a man dig for buried treasure.
Speaker 1: One of the most high game with the nations their inheritance. When He divided mankind, he fixed the borders of people's according to the number of the sons of God.
Speaker 4: In those days and for some time after, Giant Nephilites lived on to the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors.
Speaker 3: Of ancient times.
Speaker 1: Take no partner fruitless deeds of darkness, but yet expose that though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around.
Speaker 3: You these years, we are not touching.
Speaker 1: Lines of garden. Man, you gotta dig it. Hell, old fellow treasure hunters, Welcome to the excavation side. I'm just in alongside, and we've got Ben, Steven and Chad will be your guides on this excursion. Hope you brought your shovel in your compass because we got the map.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome back to another episode. We got the four amigos here this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all. That's right.
Speaker 4: Life gets in the way sometimes, but the show must go on.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, Chad, tell us about some of your adventures you got going on. You're the only man I know what the three full time jobs.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I'm trying to delegate some of those jobs. You know, I actually just got somebody to mow my yard here recently, and he's doing.
Speaker 3: A great job.
Speaker 5: I'm happy about that. That takes a little load off of me. But Blessed is busy or busy as Blessed, That's what I'm man.
Speaker 1: Where do you go when you need some food?
Speaker 5: Well, you could always come down to your local Full Meals and Rogers Old Tennessee sixty six Plaza. We're always fixing them up delicious and nutritious. So we're gotta take care of you and get you where you need to be. You know, you could join the gym if you want to. And if you don't know what to do in the gym, hey, I know what, guy, We've got a great program. We put you guys in there. You know we're gonna control your diet. We're gonna manipulate it as we go weekly way as one on one with your coaches, fully structured routines.
Speaker 3: We'll get you where you need to be.
Speaker 1: If you're on your way to the gym and your mopar and it breaks down, you know a guy for that too.
Speaker 3: I did you come all over here? The money, piss and grub, we get you all.
Speaker 1: Message has brought you in part? Yeah, what about mister just just in there with his mopar. Oh, same old song and dance, living the dream, Go to work, come home children, ignore me, It's happened, Rinse and repeat.
Speaker 5: You still you're still wearing your leather jacket.
Speaker 1: No, I actually sold my motorcycle for some uh parts.
Speaker 4: So you're all in. You are one hundred percent all in.
Speaker 3: Mopire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just got a cam kit. It's on the way, come from Jay Green down in Texas or are they putting it in or actual? Well, I guess I'll give another local plug. My cousin Justin Bryan at the bull of Oard Motors down and Green was gonna holp me up. Thank you, justin good stuff. Well, I guess we can dive right in. Before we do that, I guess we're gonna open up in prayer. Uh so if you want to pray, pray with us. Uh heave and Father, thank you for today and thank you for the mean blessings that you give us. Uh We thank you for the opportunity to give us a platform to to speak and dig into your word. And uh I have other people uh actually listen to what we have to say, and we just pray for a discernment and uh on your word and uh that you lead and guide us, and that hopefully we inspire others to dig into their Bible. That's what this is all about. Steven said it before many times. And if all this is you know, this is fun for us, Father, we enjoy it. But you know, if we inspire one person or lead one more person of the kingdom, it's all worth it. Uh. It's in your son's heaven name, we plaid Jesus Christ. Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 1: And speaking of Jesus Christ, today's subject matter Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ. Yeah, last time we uh talked about you know who who was Satan? So now let's get out of darkness and into the light.
Speaker 4: You know, another good segue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, I guess uh if you're going to go you know chronological, you know, order of things, uh uh old Testament, Yes, we had you know, Isaiah seven fourteen, you know, told you that a virgin shall conceive Embar's son, Emmanuel would be his name, and that means, you know, God is with us. You know the same thing in Isaiah chapter nine six through seven. And I got a little star beside of that, So I think that's indication I need to read that usually is what that means so Isaiah nine six through seven. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful counselor Mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of peace. And in verse seven, of the increase of his government and of peace, there will be no end on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness, from the time forth and forever more. Of course, you know that's you know, the prophecy of the coming Messiah. You got Micah chapter five, verse two through three. You know it says from Bethlehem that this Messiah will come, and that that has significance because you know, Bethlehem was a lowly poor city. You know, you never had kings come from this place. So you know, the the whole suffering servant theme, you know, with the with the coming Messiah. But one thing I thought was really crazy. I'll give a plug for a book on this one was reading reading Moses but seeing Jesus. And I never realized this, you know, I mean, because I mean I'm not Jewish, you know what I mean. So you don't really look into stuff typically if you're not of that faith or denomination. But you know, most of Judaism doesn't see Jesus as the Messiah. You know, like I said that that books was a good plug and that gives me a lot of insight to that. You know. Uh, they seen Moses as the Messiah because you know, there was like basically checklists qualifications from Messiah. You had to you know, do wondrous works and miracles. You had to uh, you know, lead your people, and you also had to free your people, you know, from slavery or bondage. You know, Moses done these things. And just because it is not realizing what Jesus really did exactly, they were looking at the physical world. Yeah, you know, Jesus didn't he done everything, but he didn't free the Jewish people from the Roman government. So therefore, in their carnal minds, he didn't get that check mark. You know. But what's funny is when you read and well I'll get more into it when we get there, but as you read through the New Testament, it's funny when you realize this and look back at those it's like Jesus and the biblical writers were comparing Jesus to Moses and trying to show the people of that time that he was he was the Messiah, but he was also greater than Moses in every single way. But they still missed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, No, it is. I mean that's something else.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, I think what we and I know this is kind of turned into my catchphrase, let's back up just a little bit here.
Speaker 1: But uh, you need it on a shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andy need that on a shirt.
Speaker 4: But I think a big part of what we need to we need to kind of pinpoint here is everybody, I mean, even most non Christians have heard this story of Jesus and whether or not they believe it's true. I mean, that's obviously the difference sting to Christian and non a Christian. But the big part of this and what we're talking about today and what we're going to bring more to light is looking at it from and we talk about that that that new worldview, that that Deuteronomy thirty two worldview, and looking at it on a more a deeper level. Where As of right now, you know, we hear the story and everybody is okay, you know, oh Jesus, you know he died and he came back to life and save it from our sins. And it's just such a thing that we hear over and over and over again. It's beaten to our brains. And part of it, I mean, it's obviously true, but part of it is why is everybody okay with that part of the supernatural? And nothing else in the Bible, you know what I mean? There's so much there but no one everything else is uncomfortable. But sticking with the theme today, we just have to look at this through different eyes and understand that the symbolism, there's so much stuff behind this. And you know, when Jesus spoken symbolism half of you know, through parables half and what he said, and it was up to us to dig into what that meant a lot of times. And if you look throughout the Bible, a lot of times, you know, God spoke to people through dreams and then he'd use individuals like Daniel or something like that to interpret those dreams. So there's so much symbolism in the Bible. And as soon as we just look at something as cut and dry and we don't look into it further, we're cheating ourselves out of truth. We're treating ourselves out. We're cheating ourselves out of so much more that's there. There's so much more, and that's what And Justin was just saying that before we started. He was We're looking at all this stuff through a whole new lens, and.
Speaker 1: And it draws you closer to God.
Speaker 4: It draws closer to God. And that's the whole point. God wants you to be in his word. He wants you to learn from it, and that at the same time, when you read that what God might tell you might be different than what God tells me. And that's how He speaks to you. But we have to once again look at the fact that there's so much more that when we read our Bibles, we've glossed over so much information. And and when we talk about Jesus birth, death, and resurrection, which is kind of the cornerstone of the entire Christian Church, I mean that that is the cornerstone. I mean, really, that's what everything's founded on. There's so much more to that whole story that we need to kind of delve into. And that's kind of the direction that we're going today. And I just think that we need to kind of.
Speaker 5: And you know, you know, he tells us in Matthew, you know it is given under you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven.
Speaker 3: But to them it is not given because seeing they don't see, and hearing they don't hear. Neither do they understand.
Speaker 5: So if we don't take that responsibility to do these digs that we do and to dig deeper into the word of the Most High and his son, uh, you know, we're really going to be in the darkness of a lot of things. And like we kind of talked about the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven and the least among the Kingdom of Heaven.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Me myself, I definitely want to be Uh. I definitely want to be up there on that list when we.
Speaker 3: Get I want to be on the inside.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely so Verbs you know chapter one, you know it says that you know wisdom uh basically hangs out in the street and cries out to the people, Oh my people, how long will you be simple?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: You know we wis God is calling out to us. You know, you know, God's not just going to give you divine inspiration and knowledge and the secrets of heaven if you're just docile and laying back and they say, oh, well, you know, the Holy Spirit's the teacher. You know, if I need to know, he'll tell me. No, God meets you in the middle. You gotta grab your shove.
Speaker 3: If you search, you will find.
Speaker 5: If you knock, he will answer, and if you ask, I shall be given unto you. But if you don't put forth that effort, well, who knows what's going to be given to you. Well, So I just want to obey him and what he says. And the more that I do that, I feel like that he reveals hisself so much more to me. And uh, it's only going to be done through his word and his son. So I'm anxious to talk about this stuff today.
Speaker 3: JB. I know you got some good stuff for us.
Speaker 4: I got to just one more thing, is that when I get to Heaven, when we're on that new Earth and about us ago and go to those gates you know of the new Heaven, I want to know the secret handshake. I want to get in. I want to walk up that angel and be like, yeah, hey, this is the word. All right, you're in. You're good, you can go in, buddy. I want to be that guy.
Speaker 3: Without a doubt and also too.
Speaker 1: When you get there, you know, all the secrets and everything will be revealed until but but I don't want to use that as excuse not to look. You know, my my very best hopes is to get up there and be like, you know, God'll be like, yeah, I know you've done a lot of digging and research, and he did the podcast and everything. You're this close. You almost had it figured out. You know, you swung at the ball. I appreciate it. Well, I guess, uh, we're going to be talking about Jesus. You know, we talked about the prophecies of the coming Messiah. So next is the actual birthday?
Speaker 3: You got how many prophecies?
Speaker 1: I googled it real quick check give it? Well, I just gave a few. But yeah, I know there's time. There's on Google because you know it'd be alongifty one. This is here, three hundred and fifty one via what Google's telling us.
Speaker 3: Don't believe everything.
Speaker 1: What's the odds of one single man in what thirty say, thirty years? Was he thirty two, thirty three, thirty three in thirty years thirty three years?
Speaker 3: Did them all? It's impossible?
Speaker 1: And I like you said that. One day we were talking to you said impossible. What was it you said the Yeah, atheists will say, well, yeah, it was already written hundreds of years before he came. He was reading the Book of the Feeler. Was that you said? When he was on the cross? And what did Jesus say to the soldiers? Please I've made it this far, don't break my screw it all up. I did say that, Yeah, yeah, please please, he's sitting there this far.
Speaker 3: Please please don't break my bones.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but they broke the bot Usually what you break their legs? Yeah, I mean that they would usually break their legs to help the asphyxiate them.
Speaker 1: Say, they break their legs, and they they he was out of the norm on that too.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's out of the norm of crucifixion in general.
Speaker 1: So I guess with the birthday of Jesus, you know, we are told, you know, December twenty fifth is Christmas, and I know sometimes we focus in on the you know, the Roman Catholics, you know a lot. But somebody told me that that that was a Roman Catholic holiday that they instituted to bring in pagans or something, you know, something about that.
Speaker 3: I kind of heard a thing or two.
Speaker 5: But my understanding is that, uh, you know, December the twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: They were celebrating.
Speaker 5: The dying residentrecting or the dying resurrecting Sun gods of iniquities birthdays hundreds of years before the birth of Yehusha, for the birth of the of the Son's most are the most high Sun and Soul. And Victis is actually who Constantine worshiped. Not only did he worship him, but he was initiated into the Order of Solen Victis four years prior to bringing together of the Council of Nicea and under the Holy Roman Church. Now, as far as what the astrology, as far as how the sun moves south, is that where we're at?
Speaker 3: Is that where you're going with?
Speaker 1: I think more about the date, uh and what and what like what it actually was.
Speaker 5: They, Yeah, they were celebrating solen victis birthday, all these dynas Saturnalia, which I mean, all these different sun gods that you see, we've talked about this before. This kind of comes back to the beginning at Babel, but without going there, you know, December twenty fifth was celebrating the dining resurrected Sun, guys of iniquities, birthday hundreds of years before the birth of Christ.
Speaker 3: So there was the Gentiles were worshiping that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then of course when they the Roman Catholic Church come together and they amalgamated Christianity with Paganism, and when they did that, we started to celebrate the birth of the most Hot Sun, the Messiah on December the twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: But my understanding.
Speaker 5: Is, along with Hugh Justin, you tell it so well, the true birthday of the Messiah would be on nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to run us through that and tell us how that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was getting to that.
Speaker 3: That was a building up for Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I had never done that, you know, or looked into that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I know you've spoke on it a lot, you know, and I actually just kind of looked into it a little bit, and it blew my mind, you know, because you know, you kind of think, well, they had good intentions, you would like to think, you know, it's like, oh, well, they instituted this, this pagan holiday to try to bring in the pagans and the heathen and then once they got them in, then they could tell them the truth, you know. I mean, that's why you would like to think, you know, but like you said, you know, it was he was designed to compete the you know, the December twenty fifth birthday of Christ. You know, it was designed to compete with the heat the heathen Roman feast of Satrilina, you know, in honor of the sun deity Mithra. You know, Mithra and the biblical Messiah, you know, bear a lot of remarkable similarities if you dig into who Mithra was. You know, Mithra was the creator God, He became flesh, saved mankind from the powers of darkness. His birth was December the twenty fifth. It was witnessed by shepherds. He had a last supper with his disciples, returned to heaven, and when one day we'll return, learn to judge and resurrect mankind and lead the chosen into immortality. Pretty similar that devi Will had a little bit of work going on there, don't Oh yeah, yeah, hey, let's let's make you believe so close.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the whole point the deception, right, The deception was always going to make.
Speaker 1: It sounds like flips everything up side.
Speaker 4: It makes it makes a little sense until right at the end. But I think that's crazy that Saturnalia that that festival you're talking about was the seven day festival from December seventeenth till December twenty fourth, which would have been Christmas Eve, you know now what we call Christmas Eve. But that would have taken us right up to that point and then they'd have been like, all right, now, look at us, Look at us, it's Birth of Jesus. Look over here, your festival's done. Come over here now and look at this. It's I think Heiser said that what if you look at the the full information kind of everything that he had that he said that he thinks Herod lived all the way until one BC, is what he said.
Speaker 1: And you had multiple herods too.
Speaker 4: Well, Herod the Great as we say, Herod the Great, but at that time. But as par as those things like you said, so we're talking Birth of Jesus really being somewhere between one to three BC is really.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the same time in December over there, you're not traveling, you're not walking.
Speaker 3: You know, you're not walking over there in the summertime either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was there getting with the pagan holiday December twenty fifth thing, you know, and you mentioned, you know Constantine you know, was behind that. You know, so the Roman emperor Constantine gave the most significant push to blend the two factions of pagan and Christianity.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He switched the Sabbath from thee the seventh day Saturday to the first day Sunday, you know, the day the Pagans worshiped the sun. That's you know what it's called Sunday. That all shops. He put out of order that all shops should be closed, you know, and all should rest.
Speaker 3: Had it illegal to keep the holy Sabbath. They were going to take you to jail for this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. And uh and like you said, you also mentioned the Tower of Bible. You know, Nimrod married his mother, you know, sims How you say that simarais which is also uh Diana, Afrodite, a star, Traa, and Venus. According to which story or culture getting it from? Yeah, you know her son Tamuz, we we mentioned him before. You know, it was also Bacchus, Adonus o Cyrus. Again according to which country or religion or you know, you get it from same.
Speaker 5: People, that's right, languages that was told in these different cultures, and it was the same story being told about the same deity. But but it comes down to the Sun worship of.
Speaker 1: Just like I said, And do you know where the Christmas tree comes from?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you can look at Jeremiah ten.
Speaker 5: And what they would do is they'd go out to the woods and they would chop these evergreens down and they would bring him into the house and they would line them with tensil and gold and they would erect this this idol in their house. And then they would take presents and put them under the tree, and you would bow down in front of the tree to grab your presence.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 5: So you know, when you talk about these different traditions and stuff that's been overlapped in Christianity, this is where this came from.
Speaker 1: And it all tied the demrod, it all tied. That's why them this pic depictions. You see he's sitting there holding like this little miniature looking tree, which you know, they depicted him as like a giant.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He was huge holding this Christmas tree and then you know they have him with the pine cone you know, and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The way the story went was that he was dying and resurrecting, you know, and he would come back to life, but only when the dead yule log was thrown into the fire and the evergreen reappeared again at the winter solstice December of twenty fifth. And it says sim ress, how you say that again? Yes, Marires would claim that Nimrod would visit the evergreen and leave gifts under it, hence your Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: Ay, see how that works?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy, Saint Nick, they're the same person.
Speaker 3: Wow name, I.
Speaker 5: Guess it would definitely believe these these are man made traditions, you know, that were held by the Pagans. And then when Constantine brought forth together the Council the Sea in three twenty five, you know, he amalgamated these two things together and created one deity to where he could roll over everybody. You know.
Speaker 1: So, and what's crazy to is Tamuz. You know that was the Babylonian Sun, did he He was the first counterfeit savior, you know? Yahweh and Ezekiel eight fourteen through eighteen condemns the worship for Tamoos in the sun me and you've had conversations about that before.
Speaker 5: But it's unbelievable when you follow the trail of these scriptures and stuff and just how you can see in our world today.
Speaker 1: Have a seat and the iniquity, yeah, equity.
Speaker 3: That's being woven. It's just it's it's unbelieving people doesn't.
Speaker 1: We don't see this, But that's blind.
Speaker 5: We're willfully blind. And that's because we don't search. So we don't don't we don't knock, he don't answer, we don't ask him, and he don't give.
Speaker 3: It to us, you know.
Speaker 5: So here we are just ignorant, and we're ignorant to Satan's devices. And that's the last thing that we need to do. But uh, when you really start to do the study and do the research, I mean, you could be able to connect the dots and see the world for what it really is.
Speaker 3: And this is Satan's realm and that's.
Speaker 5: Why he was able to offer to the Messiah all the kingdoms because it was his to give. We've talked about this before, so definitely something I love to talk about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, I guess since we've uh dives through the fake birthday and where it came from, we can get into the real stuff and what scripture says.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's get to the meat.
Speaker 1: And we want to thank you guys. I mean, it's so cool we looking and seeing people. We got people from United Kingdom, now, we got people from Belgium, all across the United States.
Speaker 5: We are very humble, and we're hearing something about maybe somebody, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, a big name coming, big name author coming in the world. Right, yeah, Okay, his name's not I know a guy.
Speaker 3: Do you know a guy? Yes? He does.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I can't figure this out. I've got something. But now, okay, Steven, what did you say?
Speaker 3: Luke?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Luke?
Speaker 1: Chapter one, verse five through twenty three.
Speaker 4: When Herod was king of Judea, there was a Jewish priest named Zachariah. He was a member of the priestly order of Abajah and his wife Elizabeth, who was also from the precy line of Erin. Zachary and Elizabeth were righteous in God's eyes, careful to obey all the commandments and regulations. They had no children because Elizabeth was una to conceive and they were both very old. One day, Zachariah was serving God in the temple for his order was on duty that week. As was the custom of the priests, he was chosen by lot to enter the sanctuary of the Lord and burn incense. While the incense was being burned, a great crowd stood outside, praying well. Zachariah was in the sanctuary, an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing to the right of the incense altar. Zachariah was shaken and overwhelmed with fear when he saw him, but the angel said, what do the angels always say?
Speaker 3: Fear not exactly.
Speaker 4: Don't be afraid, Zacharia. God has heard your prayer. Your wife Elizabeth, will give you a son, and you are to name him John. You will have great joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth.
Speaker 1: How far do you want me to go? Ull pulled up lost.
Speaker 4: I'll keep twenty three, okay, for he will be great in the Lord's eyes. He must never touch wine or other alcoholic drinks. He will be filled with the Holy Spirit even before his birth, and he will turn many. He will turn many Israelites to the Lord, their God. He will be a man with the spirit and the power of Elijah. He will prepare the people for the coming of the Lord, and he will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children. And he will cause those who are the rebellious to accept the wisdom of the godly. Zachariah said to the angel, how can I be sure this will happen? I am an old man now, and my wife is also well along in years. That's really nice. He didn't call his wife old, He just said she's got a couple of years on.
Speaker 1: And one thing too, you know a bit. Some people's like, well, what does Zachari and Elizabeth and John have to do with Jesus. Well, Zachariah was the uncle to Jesus and the father of John the Baptists, and so we're creating a timeline. Here's what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, Then the angel said, I am Gabriel. I stand in the very presence of God. It was he who sent me to bring you the good news. But now, since you didn't believe in what I said, you will be silent and unable to speak until the child. I'm sorry, until the child is born, for my words will certainly be fulfilled at the proper time. Meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zacharia to come out of the sanctuary, wondering why he was taking so long. When he finally did come out, he couldn't speak to them. Then they realized from his gestures and his silence, that he must have seen a vision in the sanctuary. When Zachariah's week of service and the temple was over, he returned home. Soon afterward, Elizabeth became pregnant and went into seclusion for five months. How kind the Lord is, she exclaimed, He has taken away my disgrace of having no children.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that where are we at?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 4: That was Luke two five, and I actually went a little further, stuck.
Speaker 1: Through chapter one, five through twenty three.
Speaker 4: I went through twenty five on it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's fine. So we're trying to establish a timeline. So we know Jesus's uncle Zachariah was a priest. He was serving for the feasts and Holy days. He was told visit by an angel, said he'll conceive. He goes back home.
Speaker 4: He didn't believe.
Speaker 1: You didn't believe he was silenced. Then it gives you a time, that says. So she concealed herself for how many months? Five for five months, So pregnancy is nine months, So we lack four months. Right, We're going to fill in that four month time gap with scripture. But right here in my notes, I said her husband the priest was the eighth course of Abja, he would have to serve. According to the Talmud, he would have to serve two weeks in a row and serve for the week of Pentecost June. So five months later puts Us at November. Okay Luke chapter one, twenty six, twenty seven. That would place Mary's encounter with the Angel middle to the end of December. This is the time of Honukkah, the festival of lights. So Jesus, the Light of the world, was announced during the festival of lights. How fitting is that It says the Angel of the Lord told Mary of elizabeths now six month pregnancy, so she bolted to her cousin's house Luke, chapter one, verse thirty nine. She remained there. It says three months six plus three is nine months. So Luke chapter one, verse fifty six, she stayed for the birth of John the Baptist. By now Passover had come, so she might as well stay in Jerusalem. Right. This puts John the Baptist's birthday during past Over week, at the end of March, first week of April. This place is Jesus' birth mid September, first of October over right around the time of the Feast of Tabernacles. And how fitting feast of Tabernacles is. You know, when they celebrated that God dwelled among them when they were leaving Egypt, he tabernacled with them, He dwelled with them. H So you know, that's when Moses was handed the law. That's you know, when they were in the wilderness, you know, and they built the tabernacle, the holiest of holies, in the presence of God rested.
Speaker 4: Now God rested on the ark of the Covenant.
Speaker 1: That was Yeah, so now God is physically dwelling among them. You know, I'm a firm believer. God's of the divine architect and put stuff together so perfectly, you know, like a perfect you know, Hollywood thriller, you know what I mean. It just makes too much sense not to be real.
Speaker 4: And the part is it's like you don't it's it almost seems so common sense, but when you look at it, you don't. Like a good movie, you don't see the twist until it happens at the end. You don't see it coming that. God's like to look at this.
Speaker 1: And the thing is too about any movie. You're a good story. You got to know the beginning really well before you can understand the ending, because there's always that big twist and you're like, why is it doing this At the first of the movie, this makes no sense, and then you go through it, then all of a sudden there's that big plot twist, and then the ending comes and you're like, oh, that makes so much sense now exactly you know so, And right here I got to Luke chapter two. Do you believe the God of the Bible had all this pre planned? Well, of course he did. Do you think he would have had Joseph and Mary, who were carrying the light of the world his only son, on a forty mile trek alone in the middle of winter, riding a donkey while nine months pregnant in the freezing temperatures. No, he planned the trip when the weather was beautiful. Yeah, where they would enjoy the trip with the entire townsfolksing in to help during the time of great celebration. Yes, Yeshua was not born on Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: I feel like you should have a mic drop there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so Luke Chapter two and verse seven it says, and she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger because there was no place for them in the end. Okay, the Taln had mentioned four large candles when I keep mentioning the talent, but that's a Jewish text that the priests and stuff would keep, you know, documentation on their feasts, how they practiced, you know what I mean. It's basically like a historical document. But the talm had mentioned four large candlesticks with four golden bowls at the top of each. In the women's court. The wicks were made from worn out priestly garments cut into strips. The Greek term wrapped in swaddling clothes means to wrap in stripes. Now, remember Mary's relative was a priest, Zachariah, and they traveled in groups with their families to these holy feasts Luke chapter two, verse forty three through forty five. You know, that's when they lost Jesus. They thought he was with the family up in the caravan, you know. So that showed you that, you know, they went to these feasts and holy days as a family. It was a family event. They traveled together in groups. You know. Yeshia was wrapped in linen stripes cut from the priestly garments, blood stained by the sacrifices offered up on our behalf to draw us nearer to God. That's where the swaddling clothes come from. Now, why was there no room for them in the end? Because it was the feast of Tabernacles. Josephus wrote that two point five million people were competing for space. Most of the out of towners traveling from Egypt, Syria and Jordan and so on would have arrived a few weeks earlier to be there for the feast of Trumpets or yam Kapul. Those traveling far away may have made a little vacation out of it. The ends would not have been filled during the dead of winter. Common sense dictates that this is because this was during the feast of Tabernacles. So I mean, we're following all this, putting our timelines together and establishing that. Well, the shepherds in the field, right, So the shepherds in the field, that's verse eight says, in the same region, there were shepherds out in the field keeping watch over their flock by night. So there are no shepherds in the fields in the middle of the night during the dead of winter. No, shepherds would have their livestock out in the tempers and freezing rain and possibly snow. They would be pinned up in and out of the elements. December through January is the rainy and cold season, but September October there may have been seven days of rain. And also another thing too. To back that up, if you read Jeremiah thirty six through let's see thirty six twenty two. Let me pull that up Jeremiah Yurmi thirty six twenty two. It says here it says it was the ninth month, and the king was sitting in the winter house, and there was a fire burning in the fire pot before him. So I mean that shows you that that's the the winter time. But when you go down to verse ten in Luke chapter two, says an angel said, fear not once again that fear not, uh shows up.
Speaker 3: Fear and not.
Speaker 1: It must be pretty scary, you know, intimidating.
Speaker 4: It's okay, I'm the.
Speaker 1: Good guy, but he says, you know, fear not, I'll bring you tidings of great joy, you know, you know. The Feast of Tabernacles was known as the Season of our Joy to the Hebrews, the people were commanded to rejoice for the entire week. If you read Deuteronomy sixteen fourteen. God even pre planned the birthday song Psalm one eighteen. They would recite this at the feast of tabernacles. Jesus's name Yeshua means salvation, So imagine two point five million Jews unwittingly reciting this psalm and replace salvation with Yeshua at his birth. Yeshua is in the tabernacles of righteousness only God. Luke goes on to say, suddenly there was an angel with the multitude of heavenly host praising God and saying glory to God in the highest and on the earth, peace, goodwill toward men. Luke, Chapter two, verse thirteen through fourteen. It's no wonder as they look down at the handiwork. He is truly the master conductor of the universe, coordinating everything from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Amen to that. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: A lot of depth right there, a lot of backing it up right there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and even the gifts. You know, because they talked about the wise men, but the wise man Uh is not in uh, Luke. You gotta go to Matthew for that. So if you go to Matthew chapter two, that's where you have the wise men encounter.
Speaker 4: Let's see, well, each of the gifts had a different meaning, and like the gold being for a gift for a king, I mean that would be a gift for a king, right, And then I'm trying to remember the murrh and frankensons I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, gold was the kingship, frankinsense was the symbolizing the deity, and the murder was the death.
Speaker 4: That was what you part of the part of the embalming processes with the smell.
Speaker 1: So uh with the wise men. And here's where you get into to the astrology part of it that ties it even together even more. June seventeenth to BC, Venus traveled east towards Jupiter. Both converged and appeared to be one bright star. There was also a full moon on this day from both sides of the dome of the sky was lit brightly. The wise men of Babylon noticed and went out to follow this star and find the birth of this king that was in the stars, that was foretold in the stars. And three months later, because of course they're not going to find it instantaneously, they had to travel for a ways. This was like a like a bat signal pretty much. They had to go find it and it says and three months later on September the eleventh, one year. Three months later September eleventh, three BC, they did Mike Haser's Reversing Hermon and the Star that Astonished the World by Ernest Martin, or two books you can look at that goes into great detail about this. This was no single star that they followed, but a set of stars slash constellations. Revelation twelve is a description of the birth of Jesus. It's not just metaphoric but physical. In the heavens, it was constellations. Psalms nineteen one says the heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above declares his handiwork. It pours out speech and reveals knowledge. Romans ten Paul tells us the heavens communicated the coming of Jesus. Ancient people have been mapping the stars forever, the same stars they saw back then and documented we still see today. Genesis says God created the sun moon to separate day from night, and the stars and signs and seasons. Genesis one fourteen the sun tells the hour, the moon tells the month, the stars tell the seasons. It's like a perfect time peace or watch where they all take the same path continuously. And the ancient people documented these things so well that we can actually rewind those hands on that clock. So like the Revelation twelve breakdown is, you know where it's clearly astronomical. The sun, moon, and stars are mentioned are on her cloth in the sun, the twelve stars on her head, and the moon under her feet. You know, cloth in the sun simply means the Sun being in the midst of the constellation's virgo, between the neck and the knees, which I believe the womb she is pregnant with the Sun, who turns out to be God after all. But the Sun would have to be located between one hundred and fifty to one hundred and seventy degrees along the ecliptic. This clothing of the Sun in virgo occurs for a twenty day period each year. This twenty degree spread could indicate the general time when Jesus was born, but the moon under her feet really narrows the window. It's roughly a nine minute window to astronomically pinpoint the birth of Jesus. The twelve stars on her head is Leo, the lion king. Jesus was also from the line of Judah, the prophesized line of Judah. The dragon under her waiting to devour the child is the constellation Hydra, who coincidentally has seven heads like the one in Revelation. All these things lining up perfectly to give us the date of the birth of Jesus, which is September eleventh, three BC.
Speaker 3: Oh some stuff.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was long winded.
Speaker 3: No, that's what it takes. Man, that's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: That was all the info. You got to give the background to line it all up.
Speaker 5: And I mean, if you look the sun, you know it moves down into the southern hemisphere all year long until it comes to the southernmost point at December the twenty fifth, and that's your assault is right there. And then perceive it will be the Sun stops moving after moving southbound all year long, after those three days of being stuck and moving south all year along, it's perceivably aligned with.
Speaker 3: What's called a constellation, the Crux.
Speaker 5: And then after three days, the Sun, after moving southbound all year long, starts to move northward.
Speaker 3: And this right here is when.
Speaker 5: The sun's starting to become more powerful and dominant. Of course, then it rises up and goes into the northern hemisphere.
Speaker 1: And just like the scripture says, you know, the stars foretell you know the glory of God and his handiwork. The croox is a cross, yes, So the sun goes to.
Speaker 3: The crosses on the cross three days. You said three days.
Speaker 1: Then it scends and is headed back to the northern hemisphere.
Speaker 3: Ye, after moving southbound all year long. So I mean, the stars definitely not.
Speaker 1: Just a coincidence. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Well, it's probably a conspiracy. Let's just be honest about it.
Speaker 4: That's a bad word, right, I.
Speaker 3: Love it though. That's awesome stuff. Man, that spot on, Yeah, did a great job. Jab well.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening to The Dick Babble Podcast. Questions, comments, our future episode ideas. We'd love to hear from you at the Dig four two three at gmail dot com. If you enjoy our content, don't forget to share, subscribe and check out our Facebook group at the Dig Podcast. Remember, you can't lean on a shovel and pray for a whole
Speaker 3: You gotta dig