Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, definitely for children of all ages, is it? Welcome to this edition of Let's Get Biblical with your host, a man formerly in the entertainment world of twenty years as a stand up comedian and more an ordained minister, now an evangelist.
Speaker 2: For Christ and our host here he is KD. Thank you, mister movie phone, mister moviefone might be a little bit too old for sueing of you younger generation out there, but make sure you google that, all right, make sure you do that these days. Okay, what's going on, guys, and welcome to another episode of Let's Get Biblical right here on your favorite podcasting platform with you or is truly Katie? I know what you're thinking. What is this guy? I stumbled upon a biblical podcast a year hip hop. I hear laughter here, fun, I hear jokes. Well, listen, the Bible shows us all of that, and we try to do the same thing on the show by giving you transparency, testimonial stories, and transformation in the truth of the good old bi b l e. The basic constructions before leaving Earth manual. We take this good old thing, wrap it around your world, My world and the collective world around us, to try to better understand this life, to get us to a better one. In today's topic, get and get This. For the next couple of weeks, we're gonna discuss things that make you a horrible Christian. I said it, I said it. That's right. We talk about things on this show that your church will not talk about. From time to time, we're gonna dig into your addictions, your porn, your cheaters out there. We know who you are. You go to church on a Sunday to repent for your sins for the week before. We giggle with you, but it's a serious subject. We know you people out there. You think you can go into your Catholic church and do your fifty seven Hell Mary's and you'll be fine. But you go back on a date at McDonald's the next day with your lover while your spouse is at home wondering what's going on. We're gonna talk about cheating in different forms as well as porn cheating, is texting cheating. We're gonna talk about all that this week on the show. But guess what, We're gonna split this series up. We're gonna have a four part series over the next couple of weeks and it's gonna be all about I'm a horrible Christian. But before we get into it today, please make sure you follow us on every social media platform we are on. We are on Instagram, we are on YouTube, we are on Rumble. In a newsflash for you guys that have been following us, we are going to currently stick with the podcast here each and every week, We're gonna you to bring you a new podcast each and every month on Rumble. In YouTube TV, we will be bringing you live broadcast that may be different shows from what you're listening to here. Okay, We've got a great series coming up in the next couple months on those platforms, YouTube and Rumble. We're gonna call it Band of Brothers, and I hope to bring some fellows into the house here and we are going to talk about real life situations, real life and we're going to talk about it around the scriptures of God, believers, non believers, and more. We're going to bring in as a band of brothers and speaking of you, believers, non believers, e theists, we love y'all. Come on in, Come on in. I know it's weird, right, it feels weird. It's it's like putting on a garment you're not used to putting on right, It's like, oh, this just don't feel right. It's tight, it's stretchy. But guess what you're going to grow into it if you give us the opportunity to share testimony and be transparent with you, that's what we do on this show. A lot of churches won't do that these days. A church is great for building your faith. But once you experience the relationship of Jesus Christ in your life and you continue to grow it, guess what we are to go to the ends of the earth, just like in the Book of Acts, and spread the good old sixty six. But for your believers non believers, some of you white haired Christians out there, like myself, I just found a few more white hairs this week on me means I'm either really studying heart or I'm just getting really old. Let's just say both, okay, But either way, no matter where you are, you're walking life. Guess what. We have a phrase around here that phrases, we dare you. We dare you to stick around, we dare you to ignite your faith, we dare you to start your faith. We dare you to reignite your faith. Christian believers, we dare you to develop your personal relationship with Christ. Other denominations. I said it, nominations out there. Listen. I want you to listen closely. We talked about this on our Rumble show. We talked about this on YouTube about why Christianity was formed. It wasn't because of Christ. The Roman Catholic Church took it to the next level. And some of your Roman Catholics out there are starting to question your faith because you're so used to praying to other things and not going straight to the source, which is Jesus Christ. You deliver your message to a man in a pulpit, a man behind a screen telling you to do Hail Mary's and repent for this, that and the other thing. The only person that repent your soul is Jesus Christ. And if you've never had your soul repented for and you're kind of a non believer in atheist, at the end of the show, we have something for you. This is why we tell you to reignite your faith with us, reignite your relationship with Jesus starting today. And let's get into one of our parts of this series, I'm a horrible Christian. We're going to talk about anger, addictions, cheating, how about road rage? Ooh, something different, how about yelling at our kids, yelling at our spouse. We're going to talk about all that coming up in the next couple of weeks on the show. And I want to share a couple of clips from some movies that I love. Some of are funny, some of our are serious. But they're all situations we have been through. How about road rage? Check this out from the movie road Rage with Russell Crowe.
Speaker 3: Come on, No, I don't even get a courtesy tap first.
Speaker 2: Window, it's not working. Well, what a courtesy tap is? Young man? Sounds like this. It's like it's friendly, just like you're trying to get somebody's attention. Sure that's what your mom meant.
Speaker 3: Is that right, ma'am?
Speaker 2: It's a courtesy tap? What you meant. No, we've all been there. We've all been in that situation. You may have been in it this weekend. You may have been somebody that was in it on your way to church. Hey, listen, I've done there. Listen. I'm telling you this is the great thing about this show. If this is your first time joining us. Guess what we're human. We're human. God knows that. Jesus knows that your path is a design path by him. In some time in life, you're gonna have somebody that will cut you off and give you the double bird in that path. And I'm not just talking about a job situation, a romance. I'm talking about actual road rage. And let me share a story with you, because that's what this is all about, is testimony. I share things that I've gone with in my life, gone through in my life, and I've been there. We all see these road rage videos now and we will sit there and watch it like it's a sitcom. From time to time. We all see in the movie Fast and Furious. I'll even take you back, white haired gentlemen and ladies. Back then, we loved racecar movies, didn't We We like Days of Thunder, We love smoking in the band at cannon Ball Run, and guys love these movies because of the adrenaline that it feels the race. We just love the chase. And then sometimes when we're in road rage, we get that same adrenaline. And it isn't just men. I've seen you Karens out there We've seen you, Karens, get out of your car at a stoplight, breaking mirrors, all just because a man wanted to scoot into an area with his signal on and maybe even waved at you and said, hey, can I step on in there? And you get so frustrated and get out of the car and you have this enormous blow up. Listen, I had a story one time when I was in traffic. And it isn't just about giving the bird or throwing your hands in the air like you just don't care and getting angry in that specific moment. But road rage truly is when you start to chase people. I chased a person. I said it, Oh, I am not holier than now, And don't think that you are. Just because you read the Bible and go to church on Sunday, maybe go to a Bible study on a Wednesday, and you have a knitting or brownie group in the week doesn't mean that we don't all go through anger and rage. And this will this show will lead into next week's show with anger with our kids and spouses and significant others. We need to discuss that why that hurts our family dynamic, especially in this day and age that tears the fabricus to society, which is family. I was speaking this weekend with a friend, and this is the great thing about the show. You're like this, dude's all over. Yes. I am speaking with a friend this weekend and we were talking about how family is very important. We talked about how my family I don't go to church. You are my church, you are my congregation. The couple hundred people that listen each week worldwide Ghana, Great Britain, Australia, Canada, United States, we thank you for listening. I'm spreading the gospel. My relationship is strong with Christ. Then it's about a relationship, not a really show me where Christ brought a religion in the Bible, and I'll do some studies on it. But it's a relationship. And I'm talking to her saying there's nothing wrong with church. My sons and my wife go to a church on Wednesdays and then throughout the week. It's my obligation as a man to raise my family under God because in the house we shall fear the Lord, plain and simple, Okay, And fear doesn't always mean a bad thing, like Jason jumping out of the woods or Freddy and your nightmares. Fear's a good thing. It keeps you straight and narrowed down the path we always want to veer away, kind of like road rage. My road rage story is this coming home late one night after a comedy show, and it's probably a show where I only got paid about fifty bucks four drove three hundred miles there and back, maybe a free meal in front of twenty five people, and so a little bit of rage develops. It's three in the morning, and you know what happens after three am? They say, nothing good, nothing good happens. Well, I started chasing this person. What am I going to do? I don't have anything on me, Thank the good Lord, I didn't. What if I was one of those people that have a gun a bat? What if I'm one of those people that decided to who's bodily harmed to somebody? What good was it for me to scare somebody? Nothing? God started revealing these many times that I did road rage. I remember one time with my first son, I got out of a car and I felt like it was my right because I have a kid in my car. What are you thinking? You see this? I thought I had the right because I had a kid. What if that person felt harm, pulled a gun shot me and my child. I thank God every day for little miracles like that. See a lot of you out there are praying for miracles and saying I don't see a red sea partying or mountains being moved. That was a mountain being moved right there in my life by a guy, by a lord taking a weapon out of a car of another person that I was screaming at. That's a mountain. That's a miracle. Not coincidence. Breakdown coincidence. It breaks down to what conscience they want to con you with science your whole life, when the ultimate truth is right here in the good old sixty six ble the Basic Instructions before Leaving Earth Manual, I love to call it. I thought about all the number of times that I did road rage. They are a lot in my life when I was a young man rolling with bad cruise and you know what that means on the streets. Sometimes I'm not saying I was gangs to hard coal whipping out my nine, but there were times I was pretty bad for what to prove a point to who nobody was there. So when we go through road rage in any rage, man especially as a Christian. Think about how this makes us horrible. It's horrible. It's a horrible feeling, right, it's deplorable in our soul. When we go home, we're like, why did I do that? Why did I do that? One of my favorite proverbs in the Bible Proverbs fourteen, verse twenty nine, whoever is slow to anger has understanding, but he who has hasty temper exalts folly. Also that means, if you're quick to jump the gun, you're gonna be the we want one stumbling, kind of like I just did there with my words. I've learned the good old phrase of loose lips sink ships. I never understood that my whole life. But the more you flapping your gums, the worse it's gonna be. It says it right there in the Bible, whoever is slow to anger has great understanding. But he who has a hasty temper exalts folly. Psalms thirty seven eight. Refrain from anger and forsake wrath. Fret yourself. It tends only to evil. That's true, because you get this evil feeling in your soul, this eating you away, right, it doesn't feel good. So how are we horrible Christians. You're not a horrible Christian. You just had a horrible Mormon. And what we have to do is we have to repent to the Lord right then and there we go through that situation in our vehicle, even giving the bird. Okay, there are many times I'm looking I'm like, look at this Jackass. I'm like, look at this guy. Oh my god, a guy said Jackass on a Christian podcast. You say it daily, all right, Even pilgrims swear when they end up hitting their thumbs on something out working on the farm. Okay, all right, doesn't mean we're bad people. We just had a horrible incident. And how we repent for that horrible incident is just that praying to the Lord, going to the Lord asking for his forgiveness. And over the next couple of weeks, we're going to make you understand something else. It's not just about continuing your sins, continuing your anger. It's seeing the signs for that when you start to feel that bubbling up, like the Ulk is angry. I feel the Hulk coming. On the Incredible Hulk series, you could see the Hulk just getting angry, right, he turns into this monster. So do we When we go through moments like this, when we're in our car, some of you will get right back in your car and start singing Christian hymns. And not for the right reason. You were just mad that they interrupted your car a job song or your elevation church song or your Zach Williams song. You got upset. You're like, I was jamming to the Lord and this happens. Well, it happens for a reason. To develop your patients. Maybe you've been praying to strengthen your patience. Maybe you've been praying for something out loud, like Lord, give me the strength to deal with stupid people. That's the only way I can put it. Okay, we all speak normal when we pray. You don't have to pray thou shall now al now brown cow. He wants to hear your heart and you say stuff like that sometimes I do and like I'm sorry. Lord. Sometimes just and i'm sorry is good enough. And it's right there, it's wonderful, and he will make you understand why it happened right then and there, as long as you're tuned into him, because God is good. Here's forest, Frank. Let's take a break, and when we return. We got a gift for you. We're gonna tell you what you can do, how to hangle your anger in traffic, in traffic, out of time.
Speaker 4: If he ain't, then you lie in and the rain and if shin, God is good.
Speaker 2: Oh that time.
Speaker 3: God is good out of time.
Speaker 4: If he ain't, then you lie in the rain in the sun.
Speaker 3: God is good. Okay. Some days they don't read, the other they don't. Oh, okay, I guess what's you a us?
Speaker 2: Do days?
Speaker 3: Put a pig on do face. Something ain't never gonna change. Got a good good at the time. If he ain't, ain't. Can you lie in and the rain and the brain and it shines because it's good.
Speaker 4: Somebody good, got a good lot of time.
Speaker 3: If he ain't, can you lie in the rain and rain and the shine.
Speaker 4: God it's good all the time. It ain't want he can't do to my old ways. Got me feeling brand new. Oh are you okay? Let make sure that it's summer stuff. Okay for summer time.
Speaker 3: How you pistil cuz that that grazy like I popped up that hood pint, that ain't change when I pied out that to say that one name hot that that pie. Ain't we let on Lucy Needa Chuka see on run is my dog.
Speaker 2: You can see we live in God's run his stake. God he'll put it my dog. I don't put it my job. God is good.
Speaker 3: God is great. Thank you for this play man. I tell myself to the engage getting out with doodle rage.
Speaker 2: I got caught a.
Speaker 3: Case when I ain't got n left you a callaway.
Speaker 2: God is good, got it good?
Speaker 3: And you lie in.
Speaker 2: Shine the music of Forest Frank. God is good. God is good all the time. And you know what. You may be at a light right now, wanting to do road rage. You have your earbuds in, which that's that's a safety concern, by the way. I just want to let you know, but maybe you have a really good reaction and should be a NASCAR driver. You're listening to this song. That guy in front of you just cuts you off, told you pull those ears. Are you doing? But this song just makes you feel so good because God is good all the time. Forrest Frank, come into Dallas in a couple of weeks. My son and wife will be heading up there checking that out. So maybe we'll bring you some live action from there as well. We're gonna do a series in a couple of weeks as well. On the show talking about how music makes us feel. We're going to talk about how there are some artists in the world that are not Christian but somehow put God in their songs because God has a path for all of us. Listen, you're not a horrible Christian. You're not a horrible Christian. We go through this every single day. We go through anger, we go through hate. How do we deal through cheating? How do we deal with all of this? We deal with it. It's not good to deal with have anger, it's not good to have hate. But it's there. But I want you to know that is the enemy trying to fire an arrow at you. He's trying to fire an arrow at you. And I'm always reminded of a moment that happened in my life. I'm going to share with you on cheating coming up in the next couple of weeks. It really hits my heart. It's a part of my private testimony. I don't share with a lot of people. I'm gonna share it with you, guys. I may cry, I may get teary eyed, I may have to film it and put it on Rumble and YouTube as well, because it's it's a moment in my life that almost crushed the fabric of society in my life, my family. I want to talk to you about how I handled that as well. One of the ways I handled it I remembered in the Book of Acts, Paul was on the island of Patmos, I believe, right after the boat had smashed right and he had drifted to the shore, and he decided to make a small fire, and a pit fighter came up and bid him. He grabbed it, ripped it off, and threw it in to the fire. That's what we got to do with all of this stuff, our anger, our problems, and throw them into the fire so the Lord can take care of him and consume them for us. If he let that pit viper sit in his veins, that venom would have ran through and again that halt mentality would have came through. Who knows what have happened with him. That is demonesque. We say it. It gets into your blood and it changes you. That's what the enemy's doing every day. He's got tips on his spear being fired at you as we speak to hope that you don't pull the arrow out. You're gonna let it set there. You're gonna let the poison seep in. Don't let the poison seep in. Let the Lord take control. Take that bad boy out and throw it into the fire. Take your anger out of the fire, throw it in there, take your road rage, throw it into the fire. How do you stop this? Well? I love this prayer. Ray here. I'm gonna pray it over you guys before we leave here today. One of my favorite prayers I say every morning waking up. Dear God, I come to you in the precious name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I ask for you to protect whoever is listening to this show right now. I ask you to protect all those that are in these situations at times where the devil is firing these poisonous arrows at us, and ask for you to use your full armor of God upon them, block them with your mighty shield and sword. And we ask that no weapon, no weapon formed against them, show prosper. In the name of Jesus. You pray that every single day, ladies and gentlemen, you are going to have a pretty amazing opportunity ahead for you guys as well. And before we get out of here. We do this each and every week. It's something I love that's brought to us in part by the Lord himself. If you are somebody that is stuck through the program and you're sitting here wondering, man, this is cool, Well I feel good. You know. Katie delivered a good message today. Spoke about things that I deal with and I love that the way this show deals with that. And guess what, there's more to come. Next week. We are going to talk about yelling at your significant other, your kids, your spouse. How do you handle that type of anger. We also got a funny clip from the show, This is forty for you, so stick around for that, and all my people over forty said amen. At that moment, we know what it's all about. But we know what it's about right now. It's about you. It's about you and you turning your life over to Christ. Maybe you want to change your life. You've been hitting a ceiling. You don't know where to go, and this podcast popped up. A family member said you should go to church. You've been shugging it off like a pitcher saying I don't want the fastball down the middle. Maybe you're sitting there saying this is my time. Well, I'm not telling you that you're saying it. He's telling you right now. You hear that that knocks Jesus at your door, Stop putting the foot behind the door and open the door for him. If you want to change your life right now and know what this Christian walk is all about. You know what this christ walk is all about, this development of a personal relationship with Christ. He's calling you right now, and all you have to do is repeat after me a very very simple prayer. There's nothing crazy behind it. Like I said, there's no thou shalt now now, al brown Cow, any of that. But we come to you right now, arms wide open, Lord, head's bowed, eyes closed, and dear Lord, we come to you in the precious name of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, and we ask for you to deliver these people that are listening, who may not know you, to you. Repeat after me, Dear God. I am a sinner. I stumble daily, and I fall short of the glory of God. But I know that you're real. I feel that you're real. I want to develop a personal relationship with you. I believe that you died for us and rose again on a third day, where your blood covered my sins. Dear Lord, cast away all my sins. Dear Lord, I know I may stumble, but I won't fall. In your loving arms. Dear God, I come to you and turn my life over to you. Allow me to be a part of you and your kingdom to my end of days. Dear Lord, make me your personal Lord and savior. Amen. Well, congratulations, you are now a part of one of the biggest clubs in the world. Your walk with Christ. Your next step. Open up the It's simple. Go to the Book of Proverbs. Start in Proverbs. Whatever today's date is, whatever the number is, You take that number and go to that chapter. There's thirty one chapters in the Book of Proverbs. Hmm, coincidence. Nope, he knows what he's doing. There's usually about thirty one days in a month. And then you read every day the Book of Proverbs for a month. Then go to the New Testament. Learn about my boys Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. This develops your personal relationship with Christ. They knew then why wouldn't you talk to somebody or read about that and learn to know your relationship with Christ. Then pray daily you want to be rich in favor, you got to learn to be Poe. Pray over everything Poe. You do those things, He's going to lead you the rest of the way. Guys, thank you for listening to this awesome episode. We're going to see you next week with another man. I'm a horrible Christian. Take care, guys. God bless