Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you ready for it? Friday nights and it is October four, Friar's Day, and I am actually live here at Ocelli dot Com. We did not, despite the rumors of our demise, go out of business. Uh like like the platform that fired me a couple a couple of long years back. Huh, it's been a couple of years since I was fired by a radio station. Anyways, they seem to have gone out of business, but maybe we should double check on it. We are not out of business, thank god, because of all of you who have kicked in and kept us rolling, including tonight's executive producer mister Wilson. Anyways, just saying, just saying, uh, here we go Friday night open mic and you're the star of the show. And thank god, because every I had this week, except for my discussion with Larry Hancock, blew up on me. Mike Swanson is doing another week. The Weenie dogs are protesting in the background in case you don't hear them, I do. Anyways, here it is everything else blew up in my face. Next week though, I got a former Russian military guy to tell us how nine to eleven was. Uh, well, it was nuclear. Anyway, we'll see how that goes and some other things. I might even do video with that guy, just just because it's got a popular YouTube channel in two languages. Anyways, it is what it is, It was what it was, and now it's Friar's Day night. My co host p Pete is with me and you can join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Thank god, I'm not puking today, by the way, I've been vomiting all week, another problem with the stomach. But hey, do you want to hear that crap? I don't think so. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And after I check in with my co host, we'll get right to the calls, because I know I got at least one, even though my computer tells me or one of my computers barely working tells me it's not a safe connection for me to use my computer to access the switchboard. But I do have it working, so you can call in three one nine five to two seven five zero one six, And I promise I'm not going to be coming at you pull speed all night because I want to shut up and hear from you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six all the way up to ten pm approximately Eastern when we begin the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz. Anyhow be Pete, let me check in with you before we go to callers. Like I said before, now I'm repeating myself Alzheimer's why not. How you doing this week? Man?
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 3: It's been hectic.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to stay on top of all this crap going on with the storm relief.
Speaker 3: In the western part of the state.
Speaker 4: Since you know the government's not going to sew up it's it's it's been a weird week.
Speaker 2: I want you to know. Oh wait a second, I need I need to interrupt you, B Pete. I just need to interrupt you for one second. I want to tell you that right before I turned it over to you to speak that Kevin from Florida said, in quotes, B Pete, Well, he said, first thing he said, Be Pete, is going to say, in quotes, it's been a hectic week. He predicted what you were going to say five seconds before it came out of your mouth. I got the message. What do you think of that? I guess he's been paying attention. But the reason why he said he says, b Pete is going to say it's been a hectic week. And he says that a lot. This is the third week. Oh okay, I get it. What he's saying is every third week you absolutely say exactly, it's been a hectic week. So one to three he says, exactly, you say it's been a hectic week. So I don't know. I'm just telling you somebody is playing the home version and keeping track of what you say, and sorry, go ahead. I just thought that was funny.
Speaker 4: Every third week I have to go through all these inspections with agencies. So yeah, every third week is a hectic Greeks usually the only week out of the month where I've got five Mondays.
Speaker 2: So not his imagination, it's actually a pattern. It is perfect. Okay.
Speaker 4: So that with the Sportman Hall, we we held up pretty good. We didn't get a whole head of a lot of rain off of it. But I'm looking at places where I used to cover when I worked for Damn Safety up the mountains, and these places are just demolish.
Speaker 3: I mean it's imagine twenty feet walls of.
Speaker 4: Water coming down every damn creek, every run, every river. It's just madness up there, and if you had the government screwing everybody in this storm relief.
Speaker 2: Have you ever actually lived in a shore town, by the way, like a town that's on the shore of the ocean. Have you ever lived in one of those places?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because as you're describing, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've lived on the coast of North Carolina when hurricanes are hit.
Speaker 3: You know, it's I've been through hurricanes.
Speaker 4: I've been through mountain hurricanes, mountain hurricanes with a lot of mountains.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they had the same thing with you go. Only when Hugo came in, it ran up.
Speaker 4: It came in from Charleston to hit the mountains and ran up the Appalachians. This one came from your neck of the woods straight.
Speaker 3: Up, and when it took that hook to.
Speaker 4: The west, it's now perpendicular to the mountains. And what happens is you get what's called an upslope rain. These winds were gusting at one hundred miles an hour and it was forcing it up the mountain. And as that air goes up in elevation, it gets colder, and it gets the water gets denser, and it forces the water. If you have a direct current to a water source like the ocean, and that same thing happened, was you go, same thing happened with Sandy Hook.
Speaker 3: Or Hurricane Sand, Hurricane Sandy from your neck of the woods.
Speaker 4: Did you get that source of water going up those mountains perpendicular to it and then it's going up the elevations of five thousand feet or more And that's what produced They had areas up there.
Speaker 3: They got over thirty inches.
Speaker 4: Of rain, well on top of twelve to fifteen inches of rain just.
Speaker 3: A couple of days before. See now it was the big.
Speaker 2: Boblem right now. Twice you said my neck of the woods. Now one time he's referring to it coming up from Georgia, where I actually lived. Then when he's talking Hurricane Sandy, he's talking about my neck of the woods. It's coming from that direction. Because I think Hurricane Sandy crashed on Jersey first, isn't it? Because those storms come together and just like New York, New Jersey do.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: That was wild. You know why though, I brought this up because I'm thinking to myself, nothing is more brutal than when you're on the ocean and you watch this stuff come in and everything, you know, like there we don't have so many rivers. In Jersey. There are rivers, but not well.
Speaker 4: But when you're on the ocean, yeah, the storm comes in, the eye wall passes, you get a much more rain and everything everything's flat.
Speaker 3: You expect flooding.
Speaker 4: But in the mountains, when you take thirty inches of rain and you constrict it to these river valleys, in these creek valleys and these runs, yeah you're in a constricted water course. So the water can't go out like it does at the coast. When those floods come in on the coast, they spread out over flatland. You know, from from the coastal drop in North Carolina to the actual coast.
Speaker 3: There's not a lot of elevation change.
Speaker 2: Well, see, it didn't do that in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't.
Speaker 2: Do that in Jersey. See way you.
Speaker 4: Coachline inse is different than down here along North Carolina's coast right or Florida's coast. But when that thing went across you, guys, it picked up more moisture and just slammed through South Carolina in the up and we still had they had one.
Speaker 3: Hundred and ten mile hour gusts on the top of some of these ridges.
Speaker 4: So you had little tornadoes and that spurring off of these things with all the damage. But imagine a flood coming in from the ocean. You get this, you know, you get the storm surge comes in and then it recedes in the mountains. You're confining all this water to say a creek that was ten foot across when it started, throw twenty feet of water in it and have it come down and slam into everything on those elevations.
Speaker 3: The velocity of water coming.
Speaker 4: Down, it was taking houses up there and busting them off their foundations right into the next one, like Domino's right.
Speaker 3: But what is a guy?
Speaker 4: Well, I heard an interview from a guy up in a section down below Lancing, I think it was, and he said, that house over there, we know where it came from.
Speaker 3: It came from right up there.
Speaker 4: That house behind it, we don't know where it came from. And we're thinking it came from two miles upstream.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: This is on a creek. This wasn't one of the rivers. This was just on a creek and it was moving water like that.
Speaker 2: I understand, But the wicked thing.
Speaker 3: Is wiped out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, parts of assphill Or wiped out, Avery County Mitchell County, Lancing was effected.
Speaker 3: Is just a mess all and even into eastern Tennessee. They call it the same.
Speaker 2: Thing right now, the wicked thing nowhere, the wicked, the wicked thing about Jersey, though, before we get straight, I want to get to the callers pretty soon here, because we've already been out of ten minutes talking weather. But I want to find out what's on everybody else's mind. You don't have to talk about the weather, by the way, if you're calling in anything on your mind, do it. It doesn't matter. We could talk politics, news, something local to you. I don't care. I got a I got a couple of friends out there that are very interested in squirrels. You want to call up and tell me about the squirrels, let's go. I don't care. But the thing is, and not that I don't care, but I don't care which topic you select. You can do anything you want. Call in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six and I'll try not to keep anybody on hold this long. But here's the deal. In Jersey. What's wicked is that you don't just get slammed and drink. You think it drains back out. Yeah, it does. But what's terrible is that water comes in boom and crashes across the shore. Now what happens is it might break off part of the shore and now you've got a brand new island. Okay, it'll create an island off of the coast and the water will stay, or it'll come in and destroy a whole bunch of stuff, sweep things away. You know, it doesn't carry a house. It turns it into crap, destroys all these sea walls, all this, you know, prevarication and barrier crap. They set up the wall in Seabright. We used to turn on the TV, uh back when I was a kid with the rabbit ears. As it graduated on and on, one of the rituals any storm season in Jersey is turn on the TV. Which one of these stations had somebody at the wall in Seabright because Seabright is gonna fall. It's just every year, who's gonna cover the crash of the sea wall in Seabright. That was a guarantee that And then they would go to what they call Sandy Hook. Now it's not the Sandy Hook where you got the elementary school in the shooting. There's an island sometimes and sometimes it's connected by land to New Jersey. This part of the coast called Sandy Hook, okay, and Sandy Hook turns into an island or gets completely covered in water and all that, and it's one of these places where we've actually got revolutionary war stuff there in crap anyway. But what's fascinating is they always cover the sea wall and this wicked thing comes in boom and will either Now something was an island. Now maybe it's got a land bridge because it's totally gutted something right next to it and turned it into a brand new bay. And the shoreline changes. So every year the Jersey shoreline changes. You have new islands, you have islands that have been eliminated, okay, like a superstorm Sandy almost took away, like put what they call Long Beach Island and what they call Good God where the sawmill is Dan. I'm trying to remember the name of it, but it's very very famous area down by the shore. Anyway, A lot of people don't know that it's actually you got to take a bridge to go there because it's an island off of the shore totally covered. Two of the very big tourist areas long Beach Island and all of that is on and there's actually a long little island that runs, you know, perpendicular to the shore. Pretty much put that whole island underwater, and I mean people live there, there's businesses, boardwalks. I mean pretty much it's gone. It was that much flooded. It was like New Orleans flood except the little islands off the coast of Jersey. Now that was part of the damage. Then that storm searge came so far in you're talking about, you know, going deep, deep into the into the inland. You know, water running down main Street in some places, and you know, not just Ocean Avenue getting crushed or swept away or whatever. Like seeing a lot of places, but I'm talking about you're watching the waves roll in and crash, you know, three four blocks in to the to the you know, away from the shore, where people have houses built right there on the shore, you know. And then there's other places where they're about a mile away from the shore and they think they're safe and they got waves crashing on their front porch from the ocean. Now that comes and goes, and then the high tide the low side, so you're constantly on a swivel trying to figure out when this thing's coming in and out. And it comes in and out constantly and gets you know, absolutely insane, and everybody's trying to track it during the time when these things are in storm search. Now, I've never seen that anywhere else in the in the country on the East coast, being on the coast of you know, North Carolina, when there was a storm. I forget which one, but it might have been twenty fifteen or twenty fourteen. There was a storm there and I was there and it wasn't even a major, massive, you know, big headliner, but I watched the way the storm rolled and I was like, geez, this is like nothing. And then I watched it in South Carolina at one point. I've kind of been to it near where there's a coast here in Georgia, and I've watched it in Florida, and I got to tell you, I've seen no other state. And I know that this is a New York, New Jersey area thing. And the people in Connecticut claimed they saw it, but they never did because they're you know, they're Connecticut. They really I wish they wouldn't include it in the Tri State area. Hate Connecticut, but I mean, but not only do I hate it, but it's never really part of the action when it comes to the nature of the of the area or anything else. All that Connecticut has a hell of a lot more money than any of the other places except for New York City itself, right, But when you take a look at it, and you look at people not living in the city, but living in parts of New York that are, you know, away from Manhattan and the boroughs and all. When you go away from there, these people know there's something very particular running like say, from I don't know, Boston or that area, like you know, up in that area, all the way from Maine, let's say, to New Jersey along the coast, there's something very special about the way it just like attacks and recedes and attacks and recedes. It does not happen like that on the rest of the East Coast as far as I know. Would you agree with that? I mean, you don't see that where you are, right, I mean, just real quick, before we get to the callers, would you agree that it's a different animal what I'm describing, apart from what you see in North Carolina, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's a different geology involved.
Speaker 2: Well I get that, but I mean, to me, it's wild the difference. It's like, you know, in some ways, I get it because it goes away. You get a guarantee it's going to go away. The floods don't sit on you for a month, you know. But at the same time, it's a constant attack and recede and attack and recede, you know what I mean. I think that's the major difference.
Speaker 3: We had some pretty long ones here.
Speaker 4: We've got a few hurricanes where we had water standing for about two months.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's well, but.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. The water will sit there for a long time, you know, in Jersey, it'll form a new bay, you know, maybe. But but what I'm saying is the water doesn't really stay. It just comes, rip shit up and goes, you know, just back and forth and back and forth. And that to me is exhausting trying to live through that and trying to you know, batten down the hatches and prepare for it. And I mean it's funny to watch people who have like boats where they live near the you know, near the ocean, and the next thing you know, is they've lost control of their their boats. Are you know, two towns over they floated over to somebody else's town when when the tide came in. You know, to me, that's kind of funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the last major hurricane we had, you know where Newburn is, that was the only time in my lifetime and other people I've talked to that remember Newburn being landlocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no way to get to Newburn except by boat.
Speaker 4: And now that was pretty catastrophic to that area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, it looks like a lot of stuff is built there. It seems like to take that in Newburn right, the way those bridges are and everything, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, the bridges are meant to take it and all. But there was so much flooding in Newburn downtown itself. In fact, we were walking around while we were doing the cleanup. We were staying at a riverfront hotel which the first floor was just gutted, so they were rebuilding it, and we would walk over to a state place about three blocks away, and as we're walking, you know, like the old fort towns, you had houses that were built up on semi basements where three or four feet of the basement would be above street level and you walk down steps to go underneath.
Speaker 3: And I got to thinking about it.
Speaker 4: That's why they built them that way, so when the tides would come in with hurricanes, the water could actually flow through underneath the house and it would be no problem. I mean, these massive brick structures with pillars and all to hold them up, and it was designed underneath of Downtown was designed to flood and then let it back out all over time with new construction, a lot of those things were gone.
Speaker 3: I'm walking around thinking, you know.
Speaker 4: Those guys weren't too stupid way back then when they were building stuff.
Speaker 3: Now I understood how things work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. I was looking at a lot of stuff in newbern like a lot of the bridge constructions where it was kind of a pain in the ass because you got to like, you know, you got to ascend here. You go up a ramp, you go up another ramp, and people are bitching, and I'm looking at it going, you know, I wish I had this stuff in Jersey because if I did, I would actually have you know, because bridges get wiped out in Jersey during the storm season. It's like, oh, well, you can't get to that part of Jersey now because it's locked. There's no way. The bridges are all gone, right, And if they had done this thing with this gradual there would have been space for the water to go. You would have only lost part of the ramp, you know what I mean, And you wouldn't have lost access to a lot of areas where they decided, look, we're going to elevate this part. It was like weird elevations of bridges and stuff that was kind of a pain in the ass to some people. But I'm thinking to myself, Yeah, but that's why you still have a bridge after storm season, because in Jersey, I watched those things get knocked out.
Speaker 4: The problem in Newburn, Yeah, the problem in Newburn is you've got.
Speaker 3: Two river systems coming together. You got the Trent River and the News River.
Speaker 4: So if you want to go from Newburn to any other direction, you basically got to switch your roadway in three different directions. And that was what they did with the elevated bridges. Now, some of the older bridges back up near Vansboro and places like that, you know, out of the way. Yeah, they got washed out. County roads got washed out. But Dot is going to put a good job in fact, Highway twelve, which runs down the outer Banks, for years and years, every time a storm came through, even in Northeastern it would break the road.
Speaker 6: They'd have to go back.
Speaker 3: Pump been saying, build a road back. So finally they.
Speaker 4: Built about a two almost three mile section causeway over the sound.
Speaker 3: And now if the.
Speaker 4: Road washes out, they'll fix it when they get around to it. It's not imperative to get traffic north and south all the way down to.
Speaker 3: The Ferry of Hatters, right, like Kevin is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're trying to fight the elements and find, you know, cheap efficient ways to do it, but also make it safe so that they're not out there constantly having after they score them.
Speaker 2: Right Ken, Yeah, Kevin from Florida is also telling me that where's this thing here? I just had it? Yeah, he's saying that, Well, let me let me just answer this. I'll make sense of it. The deal is that, Yeah, every you're never out of work in New Jersey is what he Yeah, basically in New Jersey, this is true. Right in New Jersey and New York. You're never out of work if your job is to build roads. Rebuild road and also take care of the bridges. You constantly have large construction projects there because of this. I mean, at one point, I was thinking, it's almost a business plan for some of these guys where they're like, okay, so we'll have this much of our income for our big you know heavy construction. We're definitely going to be repairing you know, storm damage. And it's like, you know, when are you going to do that next year? Like they ran for it. Yeah. Good.
Speaker 4: Look at Jersey and New York and look at how many sections of those major urban areas have been reclaimed from the water.
Speaker 3: You know, they started projects back in the eighteen.
Speaker 4: Hundreds where they were they were putting up seat piles and filling so I mean, look at d C.
Speaker 3: It was built on a swamp.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's what they know.
Speaker 4: Mankind has always been stealing away from the ocean to try to build things, and how Mother Nature's coming back with a vengeine.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing is some of those short towns where people were freaking out like, oh my god, the whole town's gone. I'm looking at it going yeah, but here's what they did. They turned around and they made a landfill there like in the seventeen or eighteen hundreds, and basically they created a garbage dump. They took and through the garbage pretty much into a swamp area to like reconstitute the swamp area, and then they built on top of it. There's whole towns and stuff that are pretty much built on top of what was an old school garbage dump, right, And I'm like, well, but before that it was a swamp. They filled it with garbage, then they filled it with land, and they created the landfill. And like my school, there was a big notice up on my high school that basically said, you know, this school and the junior high school they were built on landfills. Like they you know, like they actually admitted it. They publicly posted these places were built on landfills, and that's what they were. It was like my whole I mean, it was kind of apropos. My high school and my junior high school were built on top of dumps, you know, And we used to make a lot of jokes about it. But the truth is there was like wholes in Jersey along the shore that at one time were partially just swampland. And they were swampland because they were close to the ocean. But they weren't in the ocean, you know, so at one time, like you said, it was probably part of the like that whole thing with that place called Sandy Hook that I said, right, They were making remarks there that like, look, we have Native American structures or Native American remnants here. When the Native Americans lived here, they had to come to Sandy Hook by boat, and it was actually four different islands, you know, they were saying back then. Nowadays it's pretty much one island with a bridge, and it partially touches the land, but every time a good storm comes through, no longer touching the land, only the bridge, so the bridge gets wiped out. You got the same kind of problem like you had Newburn. And these bridges are not built for floods because, like I said, the flood never stays. The flood comes and it goes, and when it goes, it sweeps back whatever the hell it wants, and you might end up with a whole bridge washed into the ocean goodbye, you know. And that's it. And we used to watch that on TV. Like I said, every year the wall in seabright, they rebuild it. It would fall, they rebuild it, it would fall. I really I saw like only them skipping a year or two here or there. For like when I look back in the history when I was a kid, and it's like they've been doing this now for like one hundred years. They build the wall in Seabright, it gets destroyed. They build it, it goes down. Anytime you see storm coverage anywhere in the country from New Jersey, take a look, and when you see what's going on in Seabright, here's the funny part. We all used to watch it because it would give us a good idea about what was going to happen to the whole coastline of what they call Mammoth County and most of Ocean County. We knew what would happen to that whole coastline. If that seawall crashed real bad and it was like brutal, It just went down like it was nothing, like it was a sand castle, and a wave came in, then we knew that we were about to get pummeled everywhere on the coast in Mammoth and Ocean County. If that thing stood up for a while and didn't fall down for a couple of days pounding, then we'd say, you know what, we stand a chance. We're only going to have some erosion. You know, maybe there'll be truckloads of sand got to come in and replace the beach at some point, you know, in a couple of towns or whatever. But that's it. It's not going to be that bad. It was always a good barometer to show you what was coming for the rest of the county. I'm just saying, so, anyway, enough of our storm talk. Somebody's probably going Jesus. These guys are definitely old men because they're talking like it's the Weather channel, So the hell with this. Let's get away from the weather. Maybe because it's up to him A nine one six area code. I think I know who this is. But you're live, and hopefully I didn't put you asleep. But all the storm talk, you've been on hold like a half hour. How you doing.
Speaker 6: I'm doing better than either guy. It wasn't bored, bung bit I found You're off. Your rant was highly entertaining. They're all fair pretty get that.
Speaker 2: I was talking really freely off air, wasn't I sorry?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, it was that. That was that was entertaining. Man, I chuck, I enjoyed it. You they might eat me just weather all, we're all out there. Yeah, my my, I've just been horrified looking at the devastation of Helen.
Speaker 2: And Uh.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed Dpat's weather reports and this description of the typography and the som and I've never been to North Carolina, so I find it he kind of paints a really good picture. Yeah, and I understand the whole spectical we talked. Yeah, that's that's kind of the story of my life with words, right.
Speaker 2: So, Janny, I lived there briefly, But I lived there briefly, Danny in North Carolina. But I got to tell you, b Pete. I've gotten a lot of remarks about b Pete, Like, the most positive stuff about him is, you know, firstly, just skip the people that want to yell at me that I'm that I'm a jerk because I uh, you know, because him and Jimmy James, I'm mean to them for some reason. Uh. And somehow they've grouped him now with jim with JJ. He doesn't have a fan club yet, but uh, and apparently Jimmy James does. But the the nicest comments I get about BP who are like, you know, people that are positive about my regular show, but they're like, oh, and your co host, by the way, It's like, okay, either I'm gonna get hit with a bomb or they're gonna love this guy. And maybe I'm I'm a dick and I should just give him a show, uh one or the other. And uh, usually the biggest thing, one of the big things is always you know what, I love it. BPTE always gives a weather report and tells us how his week was at work. It's like he's my Uh, he's like my virtual friend on the radio, you know, and uh, oh, you know positive thing to report, by the way, is you know, generally speaking, we don't have a great, big live audience, so I never take the live audience very seriously, except on Friday night, because it's like, who knows who's going to tune in, and it might be almost nobody, because most people listen through the podcast and the overwhelming majority, I mean like ninety percent literally or ninety five percent even our listeners on the podcast, not the live show. But this week I did the show with Larry Hancock just to kind of let people know that his book was out for pre release, The Oswald Puzzle and that people could order it, and we went through. I read the chapter list and discussed why the book is different and everything else, and my podcast was the only thing Larry did. And apparently I got a few more live listeners than I can see, because Larry instantly had a bit of a surge on sales for his book, and you know, I was the only one who promoted it, so rather all of a sudden right after the broadcast or starting during the broadcast, Apparently people were listening to me and Larry talk because people are buying his book, and I'm really happy, and I hope you guys do, because it's a very different book that's going to go in depth on Lee Harvey Oswealt. But anyway, enough of the Kennedy stuff. I'm sure we'll touch upon that if Jimmy calls in or others might want to call in about it, But I don't want to get stuck on anything that's on my mind. Back to it, man, what else is on your mind. I'm glad that you endorse, though, and appreciate Ppeat's weather reports and stuff, because I do, and quite honestly, I think you can learn a lot about North Carolina, even if you've never been there. Just from listening to BPD often tells us lots of educational tidbits about North Carolina. So I think he's like a good travel ad for them. You know, go see North Carolina. BP told you about a lot of things there, So I think it's great anyway, glad to hear that. So, Danny, what else you got what's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Well, I did hear that. Larry not always a life listener, but I did hear the podcast, but sounds interesting. Anytime you have Larry hand costs, I find I learned something. I really like both of you to put your heads together, as your ability to critically think. And you know, I don't have anywhere near the expertise of the Kennedy assassination that I've been fascinated for decades, but just your insight is just tells me how to kind of always get centered and look at how to investigate that subject matter.
Speaker 2: I try, you know what, I try not to Just Danny, real quick, I try not to tell you what to think. You know what I mean? What I do is try and provide you with a guide to say, look, this is how you can explore this and look at it from a common you know, a very street level kind of like you don't need a massive education or to spend you know, all your hours studying everything. Here's stuff that's very accessible to anybody who has a level of interest. So you can apply your level of interest to what I try to present, no matter what your you know, what your level is, from novice to to you know, a serious, exalted sort of expert. Right, I try and just give you tools to explore this, as opposed to telling you what to think. Here's what the story is. I'm gonna tell you what it is, because I know I don't do that. I try and say, look, here's how you can go through it. Here's how you can explore it. Here's what you could learn. And here's a couple of points of easy access. Here's a couple of points of slightly more difficult access. And think about it this way or think about it that way. And therefore I try and give you ways to break it all down, even when it's a very complex, you know, sort of subheading on it. Do my best, and that's the people I love to present, which is why Larry's so great, very responsible, very direct, well researched and he's very thorough about what it is he's laying out. Even when we were talking about the picture section, the you know, the photo section of the book, that's going to be very intentional and a tool in and of itself to be able to learn from just the photo section this time. Uh, and he's got very responsible people making sure all the proper legal clearances are in place, which, by the way, the majority, and I'll tell you this dirty little secret majority of JFK authors, no matter who their publisher is, really are sitting there waiting for a freaking avalanche of lawsuits because there's one hundred times these people use constantly, as a matter of fact, stuff that they don't have proper ownership of or proper permissions to utilize in their books. They have tons of images that they pretty much share around and nobody pays attention to who the copyright owner is. You know, I utter the wrong words in the wrong sequels on my podcast. I'll get hit for a copyright notice on a song if I happen to recite lyrics the wrong way. These guys literally use other people's photographs that they do have a you know, a standing proper claim on, and they don't care. Now, why am I bringing all this up Not for the minutia the Kennedy assassination, mind you, but to remind you that there is this whole world of ownership over images and likenesses and things like that that are literally shaping your media experience out there. People like me don't have the ability and the time and the resources to acquire all these things legally. So our two choices are, you know, leave things alone and don't utilize you know, imagery or things that could be you know, hit for content violations. Either don't do it at all, or do it and take the risk that somebody tries to take you down through it, or tries to sue you, or tries to put you out of business even for utilizing their stuff or somebody else's stuff or whatever. And I got to tell you, every if you pick up five books on the Kennedy assassination, I can almost assure you that four out of those five books have potential lawsuits in them because people are utilizing things once again that they don't have ownership over and they don't have proper permissions for. And that's been a plague on modern contemporary history, but one especially in the Kennedy assassination, I'm telling you it does affect news agencies because again, unless you have a lot of resources, you don't have the ability to utilize a whole lot of stuff that somebody who works for Time Warner or Comcast or you know, Disney or any of those companies, they just pass it along to their legal department, it gets handled done. I can't do that. I don't have time for that, I don't have money for that. So what I'm saying is, even in the case where it's like anybody could be a journalist and citizen journalism is important and it gets the truth out and all that, the truth is we're either handcuffed or we're awaiting dangerous waters when it comes to this stuff, one way or another. So that's a guarantee, and I'm pointing it out in the Kennedy genre, in the JFK assassination genre, it's there like a plague. But the truth is this actually does affect all media you consume. When it comes to information and the sharing of and ability to relate information in the news slash information stream that's out there, this is actually affecting everything, whether you know it, you see it, or even the people involved see it or not, it is part of the sort of damocles and also part of what's affecting people's access and everything else across the board. So I think that's an important point to make, Danny, and I'm sorry to go there, but I think it's necessary. And again, Larry has taken the time to really do it right, and even he might have been guilty at certain points of being a little sloppy about these things, because it's just kind of acceptable and has been given to be acceptable in a lot of places in the JFK world, except when occasionally there are certain people whose names I'm not going to name, get a bug up there behind and decide to start going after people, and they actually do, and those stories are usually not told in public because they're literally sealed by the lawsuits. Okay, so I happen to know that it does exist, and I can't even tell you. Look at this, I can't tell you because I can't afford the lawyer to deal with the response. If I did see what I mean right then and there, your ability to hear information is affected. So anyway, Danny just just wanted to point that out, and I think it's important. But maybe Aaron Fronz will touch on something like this later. I think he might actually, But anyway, back to you and your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, yeah, no, no, I appreciate that because I've always sat there and thought, why, like in a lot of news stories, sometimes they're repeating like they have like film footage, it's catalog, and it may not even it.
Speaker 6: May be kind of loosely benefited, you know, you know, kind of related to the topic they're talking about. That's like I've seen that image before. You know, they might be using that now and thinking that, yeah, there's legal reasons, it might be just something because they got to put together a story right away. So that makes a lot of sense. But one of the thoughts that got to me this week thinking about not only the storm, but you know, it was the good and bad and ugly Jimmy Carter President, Jimmy Carter just celebrated this hundredth birthday. Yeah, and what a mildstone. And I was in high school in his administration. I remembered him being kind of elected because the aftermath of the Watergate Nixon and you know, I just remember his campaign. It was Jimmy two. I never voted for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was more of a get rid of Ford. That was more of a let's get rid of Ford, because look at him. He's part of the uh, He's part of all the people that went bad. He was seen, as you know, and rightfully so, part of the establishment that was corrupt and needed to move on. Right. I mean in seventy six, I'm four years old, so I was very little. But my father, as I famously said on here, taught me to read newspapers then, so you know, I was definitely in on it, but not you know, concerned with politics at four, come on, but I was enough to remember that. Now, that's interesting. You were in high school, so you were, you know, again not voting, but becoming more aware of it right then. And it's pretty wild to see he's one of the one of the presidents still holding on, still alive, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what if if I ever get I've got.
Speaker 4: Diagnosed with something and I get sent to hospice, I want them to send me where he's been for the past year.
Speaker 2: Right, Because he's been on hospice now for over a year. Right, I mean, he's like you know, most people I've ever known who've got in the hospice. You know, they go in, Uh, you give him a month, you know what I mean? Okay, so this is the month they're gonna die because you're on your way out when you go in to hospice. I mean, as far as I've ever seen with anybody I've ever personally known. But yeah, he's been on that that deathbed now for over a year, right, I mean, Danny.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 6: Exactly? Yeah, he's been I think it's been almost two years they've had him in the hospice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe right, cancer he's been in for nineteen months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh according to stories, nineteen months. Be pe. What's your source on that, by the way, AP or something?
Speaker 3: People dot com?
Speaker 2: People dot com? Okay, fair enough, they're probably right. Okay, fair enough, Danny, go.
Speaker 6: Ahead, Yeah, yeah, Yeah. I'd have some experience of hostus. My father when he had a pin created cancer. We brought you know, I was talked to bring houstus and it was kind of whatever we got the hospice group got, it was kind of a disaster, and I ended up taking care of him the last three weeks myself prior to his death.
Speaker 2: I just well, most of the time they're pretty good, but sometimes they're disastrous, and you just wanted to take it out of their hands because you're like, this is you know, at least let his last little time on earth be you know, be comfortable and with some dignity, and you knew you would do that. Where they weren't right.
Speaker 6: Right, It was just it was just a chaos and there was just a lot going on that year and my mother, my mother didn't do very well with it, and then I had My mother had a stroke and I ended up she had the string with her stroke was her inability to eat.
Speaker 2: My apologies, b p Abb take over for me for a minute. You to talk to Danny because I got to step away from the mic. I apologized, But you were saying, Danny that your your dad needed what happened to he wasn't eating or your mom wasn't he Where were you at there? I got that mixed up.
Speaker 6: My father stopped because we knew he was in evil. My father had pink greated cancer, so it was just a matter of time. And my mother had a stroke, so it affected her ability to eat. But they put her on cop on hospice. It was about two years ago, but she got kicked out in the hospice, she started eating and and she's doing amazingly better. I mean, it still affected her cognitive ability, but they basically the hospices she doesn't need anymore. She's doing fine. So so who knows how it was that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's probably the accepted more than norm My mom went in halfway she lim foma, and she was in the hospital for her like a month and a half. They tried the last thing they could come up with that chemo didn't work, so they put her in the hospice. So I got a call from my brother and said, well, they're moving her to hospice. This was on a Friday, he said, And you know, her doctor said probably two weeks. And when he got to hospice, he called me back and says, well, their doctor says one week. I said, she's not going to make it till Monday, And sure enough, Sunday evening, at six o'clock, she passed.
Speaker 1: It was just.
Speaker 4: They came in, they started giving her shots a morphine, and they came in on a more continuous schedule and eventually.
Speaker 3: They just morphined her out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the way hospice around here works nowadays.
Speaker 2: I would appreciate it if it worked like that more often, because I'll tell you the last time that I, you know, kind of did counseling for a family, again as my role as a minister, you know, spiritual counseling for a family that was dealing with this. You know, it was very hard. Certain people stepped in thought they could handle it, and then as time you know, went on, and this is only maybe six weeks, but within a couple of weeks the person who thought they were just fine to sort of manage the hospice circumstances, you know, it turned out that they emotionally couldn't handle it. So, you know, I had to go through a whole thing advising them. Listen, you know, there's no shame in this. Let him bow out of that. Maybe somebody else can step up and keep an eye on everything. Since the whole family wants to track it. You know, you don't blame them, Why not set them for comfort? I wish more often be Pete honestly, that I heard somebody say something like they just gave him the morphine until he was out, because that would be a lot more merciful than a lot of times I've watched personally where it's like they're not going to make that move, you know what I mean, they're really just keeping them hanging on. And to me, even when the person is begging not to be there anymore, especially if they're I mean, look, to me, that's the that's the right of anybody, you know what I mean, you want to not be here anymore, I think you should be able to take a package and go, you know what I mean, because it's just logical. Listen, I'm not going to live much longer. My quality of life is crap. Let me go. But sometimes they're begging for it, and the family sits there basically being guided to keep them just barely hanging on for longer and longer, just to squeeze every day out of the situation. And to me, it's no good for anybody. And if the person who is you know, dying wants to check out today, I say, let them go, you know, let them do that and be done with you.
Speaker 4: Now they've they've started to push over in Europe, in Canada. Hell there, Canada is bumping off everybody they can just to light and a load.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm kind of overboard with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope nobody thinks I'm being cruel about this. I mean, really, I think it's much more merciful. You know, if somebody's in a lite, you know, somebody's sitting there living in that condition, and they know that, say they've got Alzheimer's and most of the day they're out of it, and they know that, you know, they're aware of it, but they can't do nothing about it. And then in a lucid state, they say, listen, this is enough of us already, I gotta go. I say that it is a they're human right, and be much more merciful on the overview to everybody. And again I've had to walk people through this where it's just brutal after a little while. You know, certain children, I think they would do better watching their parents go while they're still sorted together, not pathetically finishing it out and just fading in that way where it's like for a moment there they sit and go or are they dead? You know, when you start questioning have they gone yet or not? And they keep coming back, that's somebody who is definitely establishing a big distance. And that's the point at which look, it's already over you're just prolonging the process and the pain. I don't know. Again, this is me from a morals standpoint, but I advise people based on what the wishes of that person are. Usually, you know what I mean, Like I would encourage this, I would encourage that, you know, and I've had to do that. That's brutal.
Speaker 8: Switzerland allowed, i think, for legal euthanasia, and they just arrested a bunch of people over the suicide pod that this doctor created.
Speaker 3: It uses nitrogen gas and you sit in this thing.
Speaker 4: And apparently they put this thing out in the countryside somewhere and the family showed up and an American woman decided to end it, and the police arrested several people, It says your Swiss police have arrested several people after a controversial futuristic looking capsule designed to allow its occupant to kill themselves is used for the first time.
Speaker 3: It's called the Sarco capsule.
Speaker 9: And this is outrageous, was the person, Uh, yeah, you know, and apparently people have been going over there.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: In Britain, it's called Digitas is the company you can take you out, but it says here police in Northern Canton of South House and Border in Germany said so called Sarco capsule have been deployed in the woods in the municipality of Miershausen on Monday. So apparently they arrested and whoever put it out there, they haven't given much details. Right now, I'm trying to find out what the woman had they called her to want to Well all anyway, I just found these things that you know, they allow suicide, but now that they've created a neat device for it, they're arresting people.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you can come up with you step in front of a train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see that's the thing. I mean, look, if you can come up with an easy way out for people, And again some oversight is required here. You know, an objective person needs to step in and go, look, you know, maybe this is just more mental and they need to not do this. They're not making it, you know, in their right mind. If somebody judges that they're not making this, you know, being of sound mind, then maybe you know, maybe there needs to be an oversight to determine that and make sure you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, now that's the hang up In Canada.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in Canada, the municipalities or the government decided they were going to euthanize some people mm hmm, and the other people said, now wait a minute before you do that.
Speaker 3: You know, is what you're doing legal become a big mess up there.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but again my whole concern and this is why I don't trust our government. Like in look, in spirit, I believe in the death penalty, but operationally we don't have a way that it can be put in the hands of a trusted you know, a trusted entity of any kind to implement it. In my mind, I don't trust the government, don't trust the courts to do this properly, fairly and correctly. If I did, death penalty is not an issue for me, it's then do it, you know. And in addition, euthanasia not an issue. If you have somebody who is in pain and is only going to look forward to pain and is on their way to dying, I think you have the right to go sooner and retain dignity and retain anything else you want to retain. Go out on your own terms if you know you're dying, especially but maybe there's even other circumstances. But I don't want the government determining this. The government, you know, could could possibly assist with oversight, but I don't want a determination being made by a government agency or just some government worker who shows up. Yeah yeah, sure, get it done, check mark. You know, I know that wouldn't really happen, but I mean virtually it does. Internally, the internal dialogue might become you know, look, I got to get this done. Let's go. I got ten more cases today. I don't need to.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 4: Look at look at when they came along with Obamacare. That was one of the big arguments about you know, death panels. Well, you know, this lady's old enough, and she's got uh tycoon diabetes, she's got copds, she's got liver failures, she's got kidney failures.
Speaker 3: So you know, really we're not going to do anything for and that was a big argument.
Speaker 4: You know, Okay, well, then what do you do with those people that the government says, well, we're not going to pay to try to make them better? Are you're going to make them Are you just going to torture them by by making them go through whatever it is that they have. I mean, it's well, it's kind of weird how our government wants to get involved in certain things, but they actually show no mercy at all in most of their decisions.
Speaker 3: Well that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's the thing with these unwanted children sometimes where you know, look they want to do this, this, this, this, But when it comes down to it, listen, who's going to take care of that problem? Now? You know? Oh well, you know, never mind that, you know it's bull So the bottom line is if you got somebody who as a you know, as an adult or maybe even in special circumstances, even as a child, if they can rationally basically say, look, my life is nothing but suffering, even just the act of going on dialysis. I got to tell you, if you're sickly overall and your only problem is you know, not your only problem is dialysis. Dialysis became an exhausting issue for somebody I knew. They basically after two years ago into dialysis and hoping that their kidneys could be you know, restored in some way. Once they were told now you're done the rest of your life, you're on the dialysis, you know what, they started having a desire to go, and then they started doing things like, you know, maybe if I don't go to dialysis for a week. I'll get sick enough and I'll die. And then they would come close to it and it didn't happen, and it's and it becomes a whole mess. I say, if they've come to that decision, being again of sound mind, clear, listen, all I'm going to do is supper let him go. I don't know the day. I'm sorry, I've taken up a lot of time here on you, but but this is a hell of a subject that you get started on. I don't know how we got here, but I think it's an important one.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Well, I do think it's important. Well, we got talking to because Jimmy Carter being on BOSTA, so he started sharing our personal stories.
Speaker 2: And that's how it traveled in. Yes, so traveled there.
Speaker 6: But one of the things that was on my mind about President Carter's is his presidency. I mean I kind of traced it back, even though he may not have been full board, but he was part of the father it was a shift in politics, and it was he was the father of kind of neo liberalists and he kind of started the you know, the deregulation, let's deregulate certain cources of our autonomy. And I was just thinking about his presidency. Even though my family was not Democrat, they were never going to vote for a Democrat at that time in the household I was growing up in. But I mean, he he, I just think what a difference in his presidency. I mean, he had the base. I think he had to sell his his farming operation, had to put all his assets in a blind trust.
Speaker 2: Well apparently he didn't have to. Apparently he didn't have to, but that was normal at the time to do that, to put yourself in a blind trude. That was that was the what do they call that? The Uh, it's not like legally you have to, but it's you know, since it's common practice, it's what you do. Let me ask you something, since you mentioned your household, though being very anti Democrat, how did they you know, in general? What do you recall? I mean, how were they on forward? Was more to joke to somebody who was on the right wing or you know, was he just a joke to more the Democrat side of things? I mean, obviously they were doing Saturday Night Live skits and all that, uh, and he was a big joke out there. But I mean in a house where you're like, well, Democrats off the table, because screw the Democrats. If you're in a house like that. How did they feel about Ford as you remember? Do you recall how that was for that sort of conservative household. Was Ford a good guy or what?
Speaker 6: I think it was more more of a neutral. I think, like with like saying like Nixon. I think my my, you know, the feedback I got a lot from my father, and my father was real political. He was a conservative Republican as all his life, a businessman, right, I mean we had the news on all the time, and he came home for he was the you know news, So I mean we were just kind of immersed with the news and his basic political views. But he would probably be, you know, at that time, probably be kind of very conservative. But I think in today's age he would be. You know, he was very my father's principal. I think he was kind of neutral. I think down he was more of a Reagan, you know, Reagan challenged uh Bard in the primaries. I think, you know, he was more of you know, his issues with Nixon was or he was paranoid. He got he was part of the most powerful president. He wasn't all bad, but just when you're on top, you know, there's only one way down. So he was just kinda was his own demise, was his own doing, because of his own paranoid So he's.
Speaker 2: So your your father. Your father today would probably be like, you know, a uh, not an independent, but would be seen as a middle of the road guy, like just barely just barely out of reach of what they call roos. Now. He wouldn't be conservative enough for the conservatives of today, but he definitely wouldn't be a liberal either, So he wouldn't be Maga, and he wouldn't be Maga, and he wouldn't be endorsing Kamalo right now, is what I'm saying. He'd be looking at this going, yeah, I'm not sure what to do. But and then you know, maybe he's the holdest laws and vote for Trump guy though, because it's still Republicans, so I gotta go down.
Speaker 4: Maybe no, Yeah, Thord's biggest downfall was part of Nixon with a lot of Republicans. I mean that's what Ford was okay to. He pardoned Nixon and then it's like, get this guy.
Speaker 3: Out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they had no qualm about the fact that the guy had not been elected to be president nor vice president.
Speaker 4: You know, well, because Agnew when they I mean, they were kind of in a lurch when Agnew got nailed. They had to find somebody, so they diverted to Ford. And then when Nixon stepped down, Nixon the problem was, I don't know that Ford knew that Nixon was set up. Ford might have thought Nixon did something, But I think if Nixon had ever gone to trial over what was done during Watergate, they'd have found out he was set up big time.
Speaker 3: Thank you, John Deane.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that would have been revealed at that time though, do you think it would have come out at that time?
Speaker 3: It would have been down the road.
Speaker 4: But but you know, to just automatically pardon Nixon, then you make Nixon look guilty and that you were seeing all the safe perhaps, And.
Speaker 3: That's what ruined him with a lot of Republicans is when he pared Nixon.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you Carter had one event when Carter tried to rescue our hostages and that whole thing went to crap in the desert.
Speaker 3: That kind of.
Speaker 4: Sealed That's exactly if he had pulled that off. If if he'd have been able to pull that off, he might have won reelection.
Speaker 2: He would have won. I think he would have won reelection if he had pulled that off. And that's the thing about it. You know, It's funny because as much as Oliver Stone has proven to be more and more of a fruitcake as time goes on, still I think he's a great director, but I mean, he's proven to be way lost in the woods when it comes to the way he used things. One thing he said during the very first commentary they recorded for the movie Nick is one thousand percent accurate and has turned out to be prophetic, which is you know, he said, Look, at the time, Nixon was like, you know, the boogeyman of political discourse and in you know, polite society. He was awful, right, he was. He was terrible. He had to go unless you were one of his defenders, you know. But he said that over time, what will happen is that history will treat him much more kind than any of his contemporaries did. And even this first wave of people looking at it from the contemporary historical point of view that that history will be kinder to Richard Nixon than any of his contemporaries were or the media for sure. And I think that's proven to be true that everything has been a lot more kind to Nixon since he's been gone, since he died all that.
Speaker 4: So well, Also, enough stuff has come to life that was going on behind the scenes with the CIA and other agencies that you know, were pulling some trenanigans around the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the Watson you know, if you.
Speaker 4: Look at when Nixon was coming up and what you know, the only my.
Speaker 3: Biggest complaint with Nixon was that he waited until his second term to get us out of Vietnam. Absolutely could have done that at first time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. But the thing about it is, I still say though that Oliver Stone was one hundred percent correct when he said that, you know, on that commentary.
Speaker 3: Was the history has been much kinder than Nixon man was during this day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And part of the reason is exactly what you just brought up is over time, more things have come out, it's come more to light. You know, Hey, there was it wasn't just Nixon running a criminal operation all by himself, and how criminal really was it? And quite frankly, it also echeres in my head that thing from the Frost interview where he kind of says, look, if the president does it, it's not illegal. That's still ringing with me because of this, uh you know, giant Chevron decision that happened with the Supreme Court. That is effectively what they said, you know, if the president does it, you just got to add one thing as an official act. It's not illegal, period, I mean, and that's pretty much what they said. Anyway, I don't want to get deep into that because we got other callers, So I want to put you on hold, man, but I also want to give you a chance to put a cap on all this. Or should I just go to next caller and try and get back around to you.
Speaker 6: What? Well, other than that, I have more, Yeah, go go get another caller, because it's you know, I want to share my term. But I got a lot of thoughts about the Carter presidency and just kind of that sure what could have been, what should have been, and some pivotal stuff looking at him in history. You know that even some of the still just going on with the Middle East, you know, it's still going on today and it was it was in you know, Carter, the Carter some of the some of what was going on at that time in the seventies, it's still going on today in the middle yeah, which is still yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What you mean, what you effectively mean to say is we are still enduring what partially was set into motion during the time Carter was in the in the White House, right. I mean, that's effectively what you mean, and I agree, absolutely, I agree. Part of what we're looking at today is based on, you know, mistakes or things that weren't mistakes at the time that became mistakes later during exactly that time period. Uh and quite frankly, there was a bunch of people, if you look back, that were kind of telling you then that this was going to be what it ended up being. Uh, so on and so forth. So I'm gonna put you on hold, and we're going to go on over to Jimmy James and see what he's got on his mind. This stuff might be right up, as Allie might not. I guess we'll see, because as for this show, I want to hear from you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call, and Jimmy James, what you got on your mind this Friday?
Speaker 10: Oh boy, their friends.
Speaker 6: I was watching a news.
Speaker 11: Segment the boy did he kick me off? You have much dancer for chuckle, Telly.
Speaker 4: I have much to answer of your fellow New Jersey.
Speaker 11: Yes much cancer. Go ahead, you and all the other New Jersey and devils.
Speaker 2: What about the New Jersey Devils? What about us? What's up?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 11: I was just, you know, my my own business, would some clips from local stations, you know, and I caught on it started out, I just well before that, even the Washington Post shops the pictures of the president of the Longshoreman's Unions. I don't know what else to call castle in New Jersey. He's got a seven car garage yacht, a Bentley. So anyways, then I watched this local yocal news clip.
Speaker 10: You know, if I'm talking.
Speaker 11: And this guy's sitting there out just flat out threatening the people of the citizens of the United States. Yeah, well, you know, in a few weeks, it's gonna be real hard to get a car around here. It's gonna be real hard to get toilet paper. Ain't gonna be a lot of ship tickets.
Speaker 3: I like, what the hell this guy think?
Speaker 10: He's the head of the damn Gambino family.
Speaker 11: Threatening the people of the United states.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what you do with me? As they had the long and by the way, the only local news that you could get out of Jersey would be News twelve.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's the only like established TV station that's in Jersey. Everything else is either Philly or New York that carries this. But Philly or New York might come into Jersey to talk to a guy like this. Was it News twelve? By the way, you happen to remember.
Speaker 10: I can't remember this station. I just remember it's in New Jersey.
Speaker 11: It had to have been because it's a local news.
Speaker 2: Crew, Okay. If it's a totally localized news crew, like not one of those ones you see out of New York or Philly, Okay, then it has to come from New News twelve has been a it was a UHF station years ago and somehow it has continued to survive through all the cable incarnations. And it's like the only I mean WWR Channel nine is also New Jersey based. Uh, but they they half the time they count themselves in New York station. So it's weird. Even though the broadcast tower and the facilities used to be in Secaucus, New Jersey. No Lie Channel nine in New York. But the only thing that survived and has constant news broadcasts. And I don't know how they get away with this, but it's like CNN, but just for New Jersey is News twelve. Okay, and it's the weirdest thing now I can imagine. And I was gonna say, is this guy Italian? Because sounds to me like it's the guy who got the presidency of the Union because of Italian businessman and then also look on his finger for a freemason ring. Those two things put together, boom boom. This guy is probably a guy who could literally stop cars from coming into the United States, who could stop parts from coming into the United States, who could control containers with a couple of phone calls and put people to stop working or to start making miss et cetera, et cetera, or to not show up and get you know, some kind of green flu and green meaning that you're gonna have to make some payoffs in order to get the flu to go away. Okay. And probably that's the guy who's sitting there going, you know what, maybe you don't elect Trump and I and I've already heard this, by the way, you don't elect Trump. Our unions are gonna do messed up things and we're gonna cause you problems. This is being presented to people in that area of the country. Is this one of those guys.
Speaker 10: He's definitely one of them guys. But I didn't know he added in for Trump.
Speaker 2: No, not in for Trump. He's backing them. See a lot of these union guys are back in Trump and saying, you know, you don't do the right thing, We're gonna throw a monkey a monkey wrench in the works. And they could based on their con trolls of the unions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he sure could.
Speaker 10: He made that plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he speaking about it. Yeah, go ahead me, Pete.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've had nothing to say.
Speaker 3: I was listening to YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was kind of hoping you had something to chine in about it or.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the unions. You know, it's funny that some union's fireman's.
Speaker 4: Union decided they're not going to endorse somebody. Another union says we're not going to endorse somebody. You know, they do a poll of the of the teamsters and they find out that it's sixty percent Trump, thirty some are percentt Kamala, you know, but it's the leadership that decides who they're going to back, and I think it's very telling that and I find it frustrating.
Speaker 3: Like the Fireman.
Speaker 4: Association Union, we're not going to endorse anybody, Okay, So what you're telling us is you're not going to indorse the person that you normally endorse because you go by party. But it's so bad that you're not going to step out on that limb and not endorse them. But you can't endorse the other person. To me, that's just a bullshit way out of it. That's just weaseling out of the whole situation. The rank and file thinks one thing, the management thinks something else. The management is getting rich to the hilt. I mean, these guys are land bearings that run these damn unions, and you wonder where they're making all the money. You know, it's kind of like AOC. You know, she's making one hundred and fifty five thousand dollars a year house she worked twenty nine million dollars. Now you know it's only been there a few years. What the hell's going on?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good, when you just started out, it was a good thing. I mean, yes, they did bring us some things, some things that Kamala gives them credit for actually came about through Henry Ford and other people that were doing things to try to make their workers happy.
Speaker 3: But unions at the point right now.
Speaker 4: They can pull the strike, all this thing, setting off this strike until after the election, until inauguration day.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, all they do.
Speaker 4: All that does is signal to the world that, Okay, management kind of deal with the Democrats. We're going to back off. We're gonna let the election run because it might hurt Kamala. So okay, we're gonna wait. If if Kamala wins, we expect our sixty five percent increase and a couple other things come January.
Speaker 3: If we don't get it, then we'll strike.
Speaker 4: And if Trump comes in, we're just gonna strike because we can.
Speaker 2: Well see now, that's.
Speaker 3: All it comes down to. They're just delaying the inevitable.
Speaker 2: Now that may be true all what you just laid out, but you know it goes in both directions, believe it or not, because I've heard the other way around. Now I believe you that there's people that would back Kamala, but they're not and all that. But here's the thing, there's the other side of that too, where they're going neutral, and it's because their rank and file is different from them, and it's slipped both ways. Like I said, I've heard from the other side of you know, look, we're going for Trump, and what happens is the rank and file is going to go into a revolt because they definitely outnumber the Trumpers in some places. Right, this is the way I've heard it, and they're going, no, no, no, you're not going to do that. That's not what the majority of the union wants. So they drop back, don't endorse anybody. That way, they don't have the trouble from their rank and file. They can keep business as usual rolling and keep their control, but they might actually have these guys revolt against them. Now it does go the other way too, where it's like, well, I want to back Kamala, but most of my rank and file wants to back Trump. And if I piss them, if you turn around and you tell a rank and file that's back in Trump, I'm going to back Kamala, they might try and kick his ass out of there. Because they do still have the power to remove these guys, some of them, not all, but some of them. So the guys that could suffer you know, a let's have a new election, uh situation and get a new head.
Speaker 3: And yet yeah, well I'll give you credit for that.
Speaker 4: But just as a side, I have yet to see any poll of rank and file of any any union that doesn't support Trump when you talk when you even even that, well, unless you get to the National Teachers Association. Other than that, I think for the most part, the teamsters, the longshoreman.
Speaker 3: I think rank and file they know they were better off for Trump.
Speaker 4: And you can say what you want about Trump's economy and how certain people benefited from it, but I mean the I R S had to come out and say that with Trump's tax cups, every tax bracket benefited from what Trump did. Now, a lot of people may not have seen it. You've made the comment that you don't know anybody that benefited from uh Trump's tax policies. But when the I R S has to admit it because they can't argue again instant that it benefited all the tax brackets. That's what the rank and file looks at. They vote off their wallet. A lot of people in management and the elite forget that, but here they can file are going to vote based on their wallet regardless of what the damn union does. And when they came out with these rulings where automatic dudes are taken out of your paycheck and going to the union.
Speaker 3: When that ended, you saw a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Drop out of the unions simply because they were tired of their money going to support things politically that they didn't support.
Speaker 3: But that's my big problem.
Speaker 2: That's my point about the non endorsement right there is that either way it goes. But here's the one thing I want you to consider, and then I'll leave it alone. And maybe this is a you know, when you see a neutral, it's really somebody who wanted to back Kamala. Maybe that's true. But I warn you about two things here. One, if somebody's conducting this poll, take a look sometimes at these polls and make sure that it's not the union conducting the poll. Remember that because you think it's beyond them to manipulate a poll number. They might want appearances to be a certain way, don't forget from the top, and they'll create a situation per result, you got an independent polster, somebody's not the union conducting the poll. Remember also that in order to get that union list, well, they might be dependent upon or they might go to the union in the first place. Who has the ability to manipulate the list. Okay, so just keep that in mind when you're looking at well, the majority of the rank and file says this, well, according to who collected the data and how they do it. One. Two. Just because you get a result in a poll doesn't mean that it's absolutely accurate. I mean, we question these polls all the time, no matter how they do them. I got to tell you some of these national polls, I don't actually know anybody who's taken a poll now in a long long time, be pete, and I'm talking a couple of decades. Whereas I used to know people that took poles got involved. I mean, hell, I was even a Nielsen family at one point, right, I knew people. But there's been a time period here where I'm telling you there's been zero. I mean, I haven't even heard of another individual actually taking a poll now past ten years at all. So you know, keep in mind if you're looking at these polls, I'm just saying that results or even the list of people that are able to go after the poll might be played with a little. Okay, so just keep that in mind as you go forward. It's not always accurate because you know, look if I feed you, if I tell you go take a poll of the people at work, you know, at your job, and you got ten people there, and I point you to five of them because I know how five of them are going to answer, and I give you the five that are going to get the answer I want you to get. You see what I'm saying. I'll just tell you these five people work here. Now, I didn't lie. I just didn't include the other five people. I know they're going to answer a different way. You see what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I see exactly what you mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, I'm just just pointing that out, not trying to say that that's all there is to it, but I'm just saying I think it's a factor. Keeping in mind that's all anyway. Enough fact.
Speaker 4: Political Yeah, political pole has been tossed out the windows here for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: I mean they've been wrong what three election cycles now?
Speaker 4: So well, yeah, some that we're hearing about state races and that I really don't put much faith into them at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they found out that people were you know the old exit polls.
Speaker 4: Remember that's how they used to predict who's going to win based on exit polling after on the day of voting. Yep, And they found out that a lot of people And this started back.
Speaker 3: I think back in Obama's second term.
Speaker 4: A lot of people were coming out of the poling and then they were given you know, different answers than the way they actually voted, and its chewed the exit polls so bad.
Speaker 2: Well that's the.
Speaker 3: Other one time it was like Obama was gonna have a landslide. You know, it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Well that's the other problem is look, even in the case that they say everything is razor thin, da da da da da, Well, here's the truth. Depending on the situation. Somebody who let's just say you're you're a serious Trump support supporter, and you don't want to identify yourself as a Trump supporter because you know, you've had people giving you crap or the other way around. You don't want to be a Kamala supporter because god, you know, like right now, I wouldn't go into the local coffee shop and be talking right now, Hey, I'm I'm big on Kamala. Anybody want to talk about it. I wouldn't do that in the local coffee shop. You know, for the most part, if people ask me, and the truth is, you know, if they ask me, who are you voting for? I mean, I'll be honest. But if they go at me with the whole yeah, well are you against Trump? I might not answer that honestly in public here, depending on.
Speaker 4: How After what I've seen the last week in the response to government, I was going to set this election out.
Speaker 3: But next week I'm going down and registry and I'm gonna vote for Trump. See this is what I've seen. I mean that when I found out that they blew all this.
Speaker 4: Femal money on damn illegal immigrants, over a billion dollars just in the past what eighteen months, And now they're saying they don't have money for the next hurricane, that we don't have money now to take care of what we need to do.
Speaker 3: That's it I'm getting in this one. I'm voting for Trump.
Speaker 4: Get this administration that we've got in here, these bluffoons out of office.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, I'm so sick of it. But among a certain crowd or at a certain time, or because you so don't trust the pollster. Some of these guys are not necessarily given an accurate answer. Or I got to tell you another story. I heard. Another theory I heard from somebody. Again, I've not heard from anybody who's taken a poll, But another theory I heard is, you know, some of these people, if they get polled and they don't you know, it's a blind poll, somebody calls them up on the phone. There are some people that think that these pollsters work for the government, and you know, maybe some of them do, but they work for the government, and they give them an answer based on the fact that they think that the government will give them trouble. You know, they might identify them and give them trouble depending on the answer they give them. Like if you tell somebody who's currently part of the Democrat administration, because that's who's polling you, that you're a Trump supporter, they're going to open you up the crap. So they might be saying, no, I support Kamala or I don't have I'm undecided. That's another BS thing. I don't know anybody who could possibly be undecided at this point, but they might say undecided or they might say something else because they think this person on the other end of the phone as a government agent and will give me a problem if I say anything other than Kamala or neutral. I'm just saying that's the theory that was thrown at me that I thought was kind of sound as well. People are going to answer these polls for different reasons in different ways, but they don't.
Speaker 3: Why would they have to go to that.
Speaker 4: Every one of these major polling institutions tells you that they've heavily sided with the Democrat. They've overpolled the Democrats side of things. If they tell you that Trump's up by two, now you can bet he's up by six.
Speaker 3: If they tell you you Kamala is a head by four, she might be a head by two.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's been the problem with polling the past three cycles. Everybody has said, Look, they admit they overpoll Democrats. When it comes to this, you're not even getting a square result. I mean, they can't be I don't know why, but they just refuse to be honest when it comes to things like that, right, the polling agencies and the media, it's all dude. I mean, there's an agenda out there and they're following it to a team.
Speaker 3: They're doing everything they can in the gate. Kamala calls for them goal line, but I'm just.
Speaker 4: Saying she doesn't have to do anything or say anything. Yeah, but it's a good Yeah, it's a worthless nowadays.
Speaker 2: But that's my point, is that they're worthless because there's all kinds of phantom results coming out for different reasons. And I'm just trying to.
Speaker 3: Point out a union pole.
Speaker 4: I don't when some agency sits there and takes up a poll with union members asking how the rank and file feel, I put more credence into that than I do these political polls that we're seeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well see all of them. I question because again, who is giving them the list? Right? And what list did they give them so they could go because you're going to get given a list at some point BPTE, right, And the thing is somebody decides who's on that list, and maybe who's not, you know what I mean. And it could be just using the excuse of this person doesn't want to be bothered, so you know, take me off all lists. Kind of person. They could just say that that person did that and boom, okay, don't know contact on this one. You know what I mean anyway, way dogs are speaking up good.
Speaker 4: When when you're polling a group of individuals to see what that body thinks, it's not like polling the general public or the voting public.
Speaker 3: You know, And that's something else you have to pay attention to when the poll comes out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they voted likely voters, or they polled registered voters. They polled just the general public. You know, that has a lot of sway on the answer you're going to get. But when you set out to poll a specific group like a union rank and file, I would think you'd have a little more control on it. I would trust those results more than I would from general political poll.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying, I understand what you're saying, but I'm just saying, in my mind, there's just as many pitfalls and ways to play with it. Like I saw one that said, you know, uh, pulling from I forget how they phrased it exactly, but basically it was like people in the tech industry, We've just pulled people that have tech jobs pretty much, and this is what they thought. And then we pulled people that were restaurant workers right in a particular place, Like restaurant workers in the Northeast. Let's say it was that wasn't what it was, but it was something like that. You know, where did they get that list? B Pete? You know what I'm saying. They had to have gotten a list of people. These are restaurant workers. Where was that collected and who edited it before it was given to the posters. Even if they're doing one hundred percent honest job and they got a dishonest list.
Speaker 3: They didn't have a list, or they didn't have a list.
Speaker 4: Maybe they just walked out there restaurant and restaurants started talking to workers.
Speaker 2: Well in some cases they did, but in other cases they mixed it where it's like, well this was taken from us, you know, going place to place, people hear that they cut it off. But also they got some of that list from somewhere else, and people stopped listening at a certain point. You know what I mean. I'm just saying, the pitfalls are there no matter how you try and conduct these poles. And as far as reliability, as of late, I haven't seen a good polling, you know, not even Pew or any of those places that allegedly do research. They're not even coming up with solid predicted poles. So I'm saying to myself, there's different ways these things are being skewed. In some cases, it could be the methodology, it could be the actual people they're sourcing, and in other cases it could be the people themselves deciding. Like I said, if they think in their mind, even though it's incorrect, this is a government worker. Well they're connected to this or that part of the government. So you got to give Kam a point or say that you're undecided, so that you're not, you know, along with Trump, because his whole thing, and many of his followers things, is we all have a target on our back, you know what I mean. So anyway, I'll leave it at that. Jimmy, James, go ahead. I might take a break after letting you roll a little. Go ahead, Jimmy.
Speaker 11: No, I'd agree with that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 10: I'd say polls are about as accurate as the weather podcasts.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: So they might, yeah, would not count on them.
Speaker 2: They might go generally in the right direction, but watch the methodology and where they got it from, right, Uh.
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 11: Just writing down some stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, there's been a couple of polls that were weird. Yeah, there's been a couple of polls that were weird recently. Jimmy James, I gotta say, I just saw him go by in a flash during a news story, you know, Like I said, it's one of those we decided to pull, uh, you know, students, a voting age of colleges, you know. And I go, Okay, that really doesn't tell me all about your control group here, you know, or or your sample, but okay, and some of those polls have come out pretty weird, and I go, well, I wonder if somebody just made that crap up, you know, let's just make it sound nice and close so that we're not too far off with they split it, and it's even remotely close, you know what I mean, Like they'll say fifty seven and they just think that it's a majority of people. And meanwhile, I don't think they sourced anything. It's just it was what it was.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't even know how I was thinking of this the other day.
Speaker 6: I just can't.
Speaker 10: I can't think of a way it would even.
Speaker 6: Be possible to happen an actual accurate poll.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 10: I mean, the days of landlines and three TV stations is so long gone.
Speaker 6: Right, The people you they literally, the all the people that take polls, long people get paid.
Speaker 10: To take those things long surveys and things is such, so everything slanted.
Speaker 6: So I have not I just.
Speaker 10: I have no idea. Who's been to one of the presidential race.
Speaker 11: None whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I know who I want to wong, right, But I gotta tell you I'm not feeling as uh as strong about my prediction as I as I was a few weeks ago. Even I don't know which way we're actually gonna go here?
Speaker 3: You know what? What? What? Scoot weight? Huh what? Back up?
Speaker 2: I don't know which way we're gonna go here. I almost feel like they're they're changing what's happening now for a year.
Speaker 4: The Trump's gonna win, it's all been predicted, it's all set up. This is gonna fall by the wayside, and we're gonna be going to Trump's coordination.
Speaker 2: No, I still no, I'm not weasling at all. I'm just telling you I don't feel as confident. I'm still there. I'm not getting weasley. I'm still there. Hey, no weasel here. I am still confident that you know that we're there, But I'm not as confident as I was I tell you that it still looks like the fix is in and it's going that way when it comes to certain things like all that stuff I told you about the legal situation stand by at one hundred percent. But but when it comes to exactly what they might pull here, and I'm starting to weaken a little bit. Not by much. I was just trying to explain that, not by much, but I don't feel that rock solid absolute that I did before. Uh, But I'm still with it. I'm still with the idea that this is exactly what was you know, planned, this is the way we're going, and I think some things are going to be obvious right there at the end when it happens.
Speaker 3: But hello, my name is Chuck, and I'm starting to waffle.
Speaker 2: Nah, it's not starting to waffle, just not feeling as look you ever you ever like go? Hmm. I got a few doubt maybe, but still you're on the same train. That's where I'm at. I'm staying there.
Speaker 5: No, you were so dead said that this whole thing was orchestrated.
Speaker 3: What did somebody tell you to see music on you or what?
Speaker 2: I'm just not seeing. I'm not seeing certain signs that I that I anticipated yet Okay, that's all is that can turn around in the next two weeks and I could be exactly right back to Nope, I'm done. It's exactly what I thought it was. But I will be rather shocked if it doesn't go the way I've always said. Okay, but they might make it close. They might make it a close one or look close anyway. Yeah, but the reality, the reality of the way people are, there's no way in hell that she should win. And the reality is I'm thinking he should win. So you know, before I thought they would steal it doesn't matter if he's got ten percent of the vote, they're going to steal it from him. But at this point, well.
Speaker 6: Think about this.
Speaker 4: We've got what six states that we now have issues with people being able to get to the polls. Yeah, and North Carolina was a swing state. George is a swing state. Yeah, Florida, of course. But I mean, what are they going to do now We're two weeks away from early voting, and we've got we got people that still haven't been able to make.
Speaker 3: Contact with the outside world yet now they're going to vote.
Speaker 2: Now some places have already started taking their early ballots, so and I'm telling you now, I think, Uh, there's gonna be a whole lot of dispute and controversy, if you will, that's gonna happen everywhere, all over the place, no matter who allegedly wins. There's gonna be questions all over the map. I'm sure that one. No whapple, they're no backing off, no softening. We're gonna see that no matter who wins. Okay, but uh, but the actual end result of this, I still say it's it's still in the pocket. It's still his. That's all there is to it. But I'm just kind of not feeling quite as confident. There's a few things missing here that I should be seeing.
Speaker 4: With the vial thirty thirty two days left, I think until the election, we'll just see, how about to get the waffle meter out to see how you are next week?
Speaker 2: Not know what's what's gonna happen here is I need to see. Okay, one major let's call it a scandal. There's one major scandal that has not dropped close to the election like it should have. Yet I'm waiting for the major scandal.
Speaker 4: Probably three or four didn't look don't think the Democrats don't.
Speaker 3: Have crap behind there, you know.
Speaker 4: Up their sleeve that they're gonna be slinging against the wall in the next three weeks.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear all kinds of crap.
Speaker 2: I think, well, I don't know all I'm seeing so far, and it's funny because I saw children. I'm gonna put Jimmy on hold, and then we're gonna go to a break. Okay, uh, But then I want to get back around to whoever and if anybody calls in New, I want to get to him. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. We're gonna take a break, but I'm gonna tell you this, I need to see one major, one major scandal, okay, brand new something pulled against Trump and then a counter pulled against Kamala. Because I'm listening to children talk earlier, I took Frankie out to the store, took him for a walk, and they started talking about whether they knew it or not, the election. What they are is totally annoyed at the commercials on YouTube. That's what it is, okay, And they don't care about politics, these kids. You know, Frankie's sort of aware, but he fell right in with him and they're just they're just kids talking about this, and they're annoyed as hell, and they don't care that it's a political commercial or nothing. They're sick of seeing the lady who's either delusional is the word they use. She's either delusional or she's a liar. And that's the end of her. Okay, that's all they're taking from it, that lady I'm sick of see in her face. She's a delusional or a liar. That's the end of her. Okay. And and and Trump, he doesn't make any sense, and he wants to uh, he wants to see he's telling us about people eating dogs and he's out of his mind. Meanwhile, it was cats, I think. But he's he's telling people about eating dogs and ducks. It was cats and geese. But you know in Ohio, of course, Ohio. That is literally what they're taking away from their annoyance with the commercials on YouTube. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: BP, I can understand the annoyance, you know.
Speaker 4: I just don't understand how media companies can take money for putting blatant lies on TV as often as they do.
Speaker 3: They're an election season. I've never understood that.
Speaker 4: There's no there's no ethics left in politics, plain and simple.
Speaker 2: Well, I love the fact that people are and I'm not going to name which party, but you do know there's been ai manipulation of audio and video and everything now right on. Yeah, more than one can.
Speaker 3: But these ads that they're running, this is all Kamala. It's her words. She said it a thousand times.
Speaker 4: And it's just the part I hate is I'm up at four o'clock to get ready to go into work and that's when they run all these damn things back to back. You see the same commercial, you know, six times in a thirty minute news podcast, and plus it's the same two commercials, one for Trump, one for Kamala, but one for Trump, one for Kamala right, two.
Speaker 3: For sports betting maps. Yeah, but that's all political.
Speaker 4: Sports betting, political political sports betting. It does like that for three hours in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not. But that's not the way YouTube and TikTok are running. I'm telling you there is a ton of manipulated stuff out there where they're putting words into everybody's mouth. And by the way, if you want to look at the two main candidates for the presidency, both of them are getting hit with this and it's crazy what's happening, and what's happening there is that there are some people.
Speaker 4: I hate to recommend it, but people go out there and get you a YouTube premium subscription. I mean, you don't have to watch those ridiculous ads.
Speaker 3: Well, you can get rid of it that. I can't do that with a TV though.
Speaker 2: No, that's one app. That's one app that you can eliminate it if you want to pay Google some money. But what I'm telling you is that stuff that's on TikTok and other platforms is out there. Some of it is ads, and some of it looks like ads, but it's not even ads. It's just stuff that comes up in your feeds. Seriously, there are shorts coming out.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't take talk, so would that's the least of my worries. Yeah, but there are shorts.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, But there are shorts on YouTube that pretty much look like political ads and they're not. And there are people out there. They're trying to figure out who's doing it. Supposedly, uh, but there are people out there releasing tons and tons of this stuff. You can't tell it apart from the political ads in a lot of places. So it's getting weirder. Like I said, the kids, it's just like I told you that Kamala. They're sick of her face and she's either delusional or she's a liar, and that's it. And Trump they're back on the you know, the people are eating pets in Ohio, Springfield, Ohio. Okay, So that's the bottom line. I'm telling you that a bunch of children and simple minded adults, that's all they're going to see is that. And it's going to be way louder the AI crap and all that. It's going to be way louder than anything else. Plus we're getting choked to death by these ads like you're talking about on broadcast, and oh on your streaming services too. You know that streaming services are doing the same thing where you're getting banged by one each one each Kamala, you know, or Trump than Trump than Kamala. And they'll even switch the order. They don't even maintain the orders, back and forth, back and forth, one and one, one and one. Even during your streamers that we have, you know, okay, you can have Hulu or whatever with the commercials. Yeah, your streaming commercials run that way too. So here we go the world of AI and battling ads and people's crap that they're making up, So rumoring innuendo has plenty of platforms just saying and fake stuff.
Speaker 4: The thing is run though, is there's so much effort to make up stuff, but if you listen to the ridiculousness of both sides, you.
Speaker 3: Don't have to make up a damn thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, they it's I don't know politics, it's a bunch of damn loons running the asylum now and I'm getting a little sick of it.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I never went to a break and guess what, I just realized we're out of time. So b Pete your final word for the week man.
Speaker 4: Well, appreciate everybody for calling in.
Speaker 3: Jimmy and uh was it Danny? Who was it? Was it Daddy?
Speaker 2: Was it Danny? Yep?
Speaker 6: Yeah, called in.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling in being a part of the show. We'll see you next week and go to Chelly dot com and get to donate button.
Speaker 2: Really, I do appreciate that, and I'm sorry I wasn't looking at the clock. I thought I was going to be able to go back for another segment, but I didn't get there, so not only my thanks to Danny and uh and and and Jimmy James, but my apologies. I wanted to go back to you guys, but we're at IT time.
Speaker 6: The age of ten longs. The age of ten us
Speaker 7: At