Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. You're listening to the David Knight Show. As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Friday, the sixteenth of August. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. We're going to take a look at talk about antitrust, about tax cuts. When are the what did the conservatives and libertarians starting to become opponents of tax cuts? And this isn't even a partisan issue. This is, you know, the same tax cut that's you know, La La copied after Trump. They said, well, we can't do that. So we're going to talk about the economics, so that we're going to ask which one of the Bilderburgers is going to rule us? And we're going to take a look at the fear, the fear that is pushing pandemics, you know, the let's go for the lesser of the evils. You know, I don't want to get six, so let's use the mass, the jabs, the lockdowns, restless stuff or elections. There's time for us to call us out of fear around one of these candidates. And you hear this a lot as well. So we're going to take a look at what Matt Walsh is saying about that what John MacArthur is saying about that you can't you got to vote one way or the other. Oh, you're not a part of the tribe. We'll be right back, stay with us. Well, there's a lot of chatter now about the Department of Justice wanting to break up Google. Let me tell you this is not the way you're going to stop a monopoly. The antitrust laws have never worked against anyone. They didn't work well what happened with Microsoft. But before that, what happened with the original anti trust movements against Rockefeller, against standard Oil. And it's important to go back and look at the history of Rockefeller. How he became in his day the richest man in the world. He was of draft age as a Civil war was breaking out. Now there had been a lot of industrial uses for turpentine, and it was all coming from the South, and so the North had pretty much cut off their sources for turpentine. But they had at that time identified some uses for this new stuff that was really kind of just bubbling up out of the ground. In Pennsylvania. That's why we have Quaker State and all these other things, because there was a pens oil because there was so much oil in Pennsylvania. It's kind of like the Beverly Hillbillies. Up from the ground comes a bubbling crude. And so there was a tremendous amount of oil. They were refining it to replace the loss of turpentine during the war. And so what Rockefeller did was he he paid somebody to take his place in the war, and he began setting up refining operations, and he began buying refiners essentially, is what he started doing. You get a little bit of it going and then start making a monopoly out of it. They thought that was the only place in the world where there was oil at the time. You know, fossil fuel, it doesn't exist very rare, right, And so he got a very effective little monopoly there in Pennsylvania. Then later oil was discovered in Texas, like, oh, oh, well, now what do I do. I don't have a monopoly down there. Well, he moved the refinery is standard oil. He moved him over to Ohio to take advantage of what was coming out of Texas. He was still focused on the refinery aspect of it, and all of the efforts to try to break up Standard oil and all the rest of the stuff. They just counted it with different structures. They had interlocking directories and other things like that, but they never stopped that monopoly. What somewhat put a halt to it, even though still the richest man was the discovery of oil in the Middle East, and then it moved to there and the games began again. The reason I bring this up is because the only way that you're going to find a monopoly in something is to introduce something completely different, and so you've got to have to restructure the Internet. You're going to have to have a new set of priorities. When George Gilder talked about Google, he said he wrote the book and a few years ago he said, I'm in my eighties now, but I think I'm going to live to see Google taken down. Not because of antitrust stuff, he said because and the name of the book was Life After Google by George Gilder. He said, I think people need to are going if we can sell the idea that you need to control your data instead of having it available to everybody else, and that's really what we're talking about. Was something like Noster. You know, Jack Dorsey is saying that he's working on the same type of thing, you being able to control your data, you being able to decide what you filter out if you do filter out anything. And so if people believe that that is important, it would completely destroy Google's data model, which is all about you. It's about using you as cattle, using you as to feed off of whether it's their search engines and selling your data and your behavior and your habits, or whether it is looking at everything that you're doing and feeding their AI compute models. And so if people are tired of that, they're tired of being cash cows for them, if they're tired of being hooked into the matrix and mined, well, then if they want privacy, that would be the way to stop Google. But I think what the Department of Justice is doing. I don't think really that the Democrats are so tied and with Google, and have been when George Gilder was George got when Eric Schmidt was still with Google and Obama was president, it was amazing they had like two hundred and fifty Google employees at the White House and so incredibly tied end and Eric Schmidt is very tied in with Google, talking about how he can use artificial intelligence and leverage other technology to help the Democrats win. That's what he's talking about. At the Aspen Institute. There's an excellent article from The Last Vagabond that I want to get to today which talks about that very thing about Eric Schmidt and about his influence and the Pentagon, his influence with the Democrat Party. So I don't think he's no longer at Google. But I still don't think that this is about anything other than number one, virtue signaling to the public about something that isn't going to happen. And number two, I think that it's about bringing them to heal and about getting them even more closely tied to the government, to DARPA like Microsoft. That's what came out of the Microsoft antitrust attacks. Microsoft is at the very center of all these things. They're at the center of News Guard, They're at the center of Election Guard, They're at the center of the Content Coalition for Providence and Authentication, the CCPA. I like call it the Chinese Communist Party of America because that's what it's about. And so they're using Microsoft as and openly so giving them lots of money. I mean the ten million dollar grant from DARPA for Election Guard the only grant given to that company that's wholly owned by Microsoft. And so I think that's what this is really all about. Democrats squeezing them from money, squeezing them for some kind of new cooperation, just like they did Gates and Microsoft. They are not going to break it up. They're just looking for control over people. Meanwhile, you have the Republican chairman Comer who James Comer, he's chairman of the House Oversight Committee, and he says, well, if Google is monopolistic, I mean, who knew until the Biden Department of Justice files. We didn't know that Google was monopolistic, did we. Well, if they're going to be a monopolistic about this stuff, then they shouldn't be getting tax dollars. Yeah, why are we giving tax dollars to the richest company and one of the richest companies in the world anyway, a lot of fat contracts and subsidies. Now, you might want to think about giving money to some other search engines if you wanted to do that, but if you had a need for that. I don't know why the government needs to be giving money to a search engine, but of course they helped to create them. The intelligence community the military industrial complex helped to create these Internet companies. But his solution is the usual thing. Hey, let's have a hearing. I know, Yeah, we can get this group together. We can all bring the TVs. We'll have a hearing about all this. And so he has contacted, he's in contact now with House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan. They're in talks. They're in talks, and they're and talks about how they can do more talks and how it can do talks on TV. Oh, that'd be great problems solved, right, These grifting posers every time you turn around, that's all they do. Meanwhile, and we're talking about Google, but here's Microsoft, right, Microsoft at the center of this CCPA coalition of our Content Providence and Authentication, And what that's about is marking everything that you do with a number, so they know that this is coming from David Knight and we can stop it before he uploads it onto the Internet, because he's been identified by our coalition partners in real media, you know, like the BBC in the New York Times, those types of people, and they've told us, and so we're using our software partner and Tell and others like it who will mark anything that you create, whether it is text, a still picture of meme, or whether it is audio, or whether it is audio and video, they'll market for you. Right, and then even going to the CPU. Intel's on board with this, censorship on board with Intel. Intel's on board with it, the ARM processors on board with it, the Coalition for Content Providence who created this, and we're going to authenticate it. So we're going to mark. Everything in the world is going to be tagged. And so Microsoft is updating the cloud based services in Office three sixty five to censor hate speech or unauthorized sharing of copyrighted materials. Yeah, that was first time we got censored in twenty thirteen, the one hundred anniversary of the Federal Reserve. That's what they did. They used a copyright claim. This is from wine Press News, So you know, Microsoft government partner for all of this stuff tech Titan. Microsoft recently updated services agreement on July thirtieth that will allow the company to target and remove content across as cloud based services that promotes loosely defined hate speech and the sharing of unauthorized copyright material That's been the business model by the way of YouTube, hasn't it. I mean, really, you know what they complained about. The movie that they complained about. They use a couple of snippets of It's a Wonderful Life and with comments, but that entire movie, and that was covered under fair use. That entire movie was up on YouTube for years. I had a million views and that's where I got those clips from. And they never took that movie down. They took down my comments about the Federal Reserve off its three sixty five suite Outlook, one dry Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, share Point, and Microsoft Teams. So they're going to be scanning all of that stuff with artificial intelligence, because again, artificial intelligence is a leverage that's going to allow them to now data mine everything that you do and then to filter it to see if they like or dislike your content. They will not tolerate hate speech or unauthorized sharing of copyright material, So just shut down YouTube. Oh no, they're not going to do that. In twenty twenty two, Microsoft release an AI based detection system called Toxigen, a large scale machine generated data set for adversarial and implicit hate speech detection. Implicit you may not even realize how hateful you are. You'll have to wait until the artificial intelligence tells you it gives you a hate number, right explicit, it's implicit AI based surveillance. In twenty twenty three, Microsoft publicly launched this generative AI copilot, remember that, which has since been integrated into Microsoft products in some capacity or the other. The company has added a copilot key to the keyboard this year. By the way, that was Logitech. You know, they said, well, we're going to have this wonderful mouse and you're not going to own it, you'll rent it forever. And it's like, what is so special about this mouse? Well, we've added a new button. With that new button, you can just invoke AI to ask it questions or whatever. It's always running, always looking to see what you're doing. The tool is also used to scan content for hate speech and for other forms of content that Microsoft has prohibited. Whatever they prohibit, you know, in the future, it'll be whatever pandemic they decide to throw against us, whatever climate garbage claims they claim to throw against It's all malleable. It's just it is a tool for censorship and surveillance. As your open AI service includes a content filtering system. The filtering models hate and fairness, sexual violence, and self harm categories. They have been trained and tested in many different languages. Hate and fairness refers to any content that uses pejorative or discriminatory language, which they will determine based on attributes like race, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, identity not real gender, but your gender identity. Well, I'm a cat, I'm a moug, I'm a half man, half dog, I'm my own best friend. It's John Candy's gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion except for the Christian religion. You can come after the Christian religion. Immigration status, stability status, personal appearance, and body size. I don't want say anything about body size. The list is extendable. It can be anything and everything. And of course you know that this is why they're talking about. But what they're really going to be coming after, it's going to be the pandemic mcguffins and the climate mcguffins. And so then they have a corresponding list for things that are sexual again, it's going to be the gender types of things. Winepress News says. On top of this, Microsoft in twenty twenty two released an inclusiveness word checker for word that would autocorrect pronouns and other phrases based on gender and ethnicity. Yeah, you know, these are the same people that have decided that they're not going to use God's preferred pronouns and in their churches and their translations of the Bible.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Earlier this year, Microsoft released day controversial new AI feature for PC models. They call it recall. It records everything on a user screen and saves them locally on the computer. People hated that too. People were freaked out question if this saved data was truly localized to your computer or is it secretly being shared online? You can bet it is. You can bet it is. And if your computer gets sacked, well, but I think that they're already sharing it. Which brings us to the banks viewpoint based discrimination by banks. There are two states that have enacted laws to check this kind of behavior by banks. And again it's about enrolling all of these different corporations as surrogates for the government. I mean, it would be really bad if the government were to close your financial bank account, wouldn't it. But if the bank does it because Bank of America doesn't like you, or yeah, because they value ESG, well that's okay. You know, we don't want to get in the way of corporations. And you'll have people like the Heritage Foundation, the Cato Institute and Reasons say the same thing about that as they said about the social media companies that were shutting down people's speech. Well, you know, corporations can do anything they want. You know, they're equal to you, aren't they. No, they're not. Corporations are created by the state. We, on the other hand, are created by God. That's the fundamental premise of the Decoration of Independence, the foundation of this country, that we have rights because we're created by God. Corporations have privileges because they're creatures of government. And these corporations are not to be superior to humans. But you have these you know, the left hand the right. But especially when we had this free speech debate, it was beyond annoying for me to continue to hear all of these different organizations like Cato, Reason, Heritage Foundation saying, well, these corporations and they have a right to do whatever they wish. No, they don't, especially when they have become the de facto digital public square, and when the government has given them liability protections. Saying you're not going to be responsible for the things that are uploaded. You know, they're trying to extradite Kim dot com for that very reason. It's like, what you mean people uploaded onto mega upload certain content that the government says violated copyright. There we're back to copyright again. Oh the basis for censorship? You mean people uploaded stuff to their Well, why isn't he covered under section two thirty? Is it because he's not American? Because he's never lived in America, never had a business in America, never worked in America, never visited America. Is that why he's not protected under section two thirty. Why are they trying to extra dinaom from New Zealand? And why is New Zealand acting like a puppet to the federal government. That's the real concern anyway. Getting back to the banks, real clear markets pushing back against viewpoint based discrimination by banks. And as I said, there's two states, Florida and Tennessee, which have prohibited this at the state level, and the federal government is not happy about this, which tells you that it's not coming from the banks. It tells you that it's coming from the federal government. Just like the censorship came from the federal government. And of course you knew that already. You know, you'd have to be pretty stupid and dense to not understand that. You'd have to just read the New York Times and Washington Post exclusively or something on paper. Zulfat Suara and Steve Happed don't have much in common. One is a Muslim woman who immigrated from the US from Nigeria in the nineteen nineties and now is on the Nashville City Council because Nashville is like Minneapolis or Austin or something. Nashville is horrible in terms of the government that's there. The other is a Christian man, a Memphis native with a background in software, who began a ministry partnering with Ugandan nonprofit charities that care for orphaned and at risk children in twenty fifteen. So what do they have in common? Both have been canceled by large national banks with little warning and virtually no explanation. Suara, who like Happed, is also involved in nonprofit work, received a vaguely worded notice of cancelation from Regions Bank earlier this year, giving her thirty days to find a new bank. Apps cancelation by Bank of America came in twenty twenty three, shortly before he made a trip overseas, forcing him to scramble for solutions and to delay hard earned paychecks to ugandans. His notice said that he was operating in the wrong quote business type. You got the wrong type of business. We don't like what you're doing. You got like some Christian charity business here. What's the matter with that? These incidents propelled Tennessee lawmakers to adopt a landmark legislative solution aimed at curbing this dangerous weaponization of the financial system. Like a similar law that recently went into effect in Florida, the legislation, the Tennessee legislation was the first of its kind. We had some good legislators. I don't know what's going to happen after this time. Had a lot of foreign money come in, foreign out of state money, let's just say some of it foreign. Getting rid of people like Frank Nicey who did this type of stuff. Yeah, you got to stop the money. Yeah, show me the money, Jerry, show me the money, and I'll show you the corruption. Like a similar law that recently went into effect in Florida, the legislation, as a first of its kind consumer protection bill that prohibits big banks from canceling customer accounts based on their constitutionally protected speech and religious exercise. The Tennessee law applies to banks with at least one hundred million dollars in assets, which includes both Regions and Bank of America. Bank of America has also been exposed by the US House Oversight as working hand in hand with the Department of Treasury to profile as domestic terrorist threats. My organization, says the writer of this, which is the Alliance Defending Freedom, that is a pro Christian free exercise or religion organization. And also everyday Americans who commit the sin of shopping at bass Pro shops or buying quote religious texts quote unquote, should come as no surprise that the Treasure Department has now spoken out in opposition to these state level attempts to protect the God given freedom is guaranteed by the First Amendment because it's coming from the federal it's coming from Biden's weaponized Department of Justice, and they can have all these government weaponization hearings and anything. Have you seen the Republicans do anything. Do they cut the funding. No, They're building big new buildings for the FBI. They have signed on one hundred percent under Mike Johnson, even more so than Kevin McCarthy. They signed on to the expansion of the irs to take it, make it seven times a big, or to go from a budget of thirteen billion dollars a year to a budget of ninety three billion dollars. So yeah, they're gonna do all that. But the banks that are highly regulated, there's it's not a free market if access depends on your political and religious views, right, Except politics and religion are always what they screened for when they started doing geospatial intelligence in the end of the nineteen nineties, as they were weaponizing the Internet as well and creating the social media companies and search engine companies like Google that were going to be their handmaids. As they were doing all this, as their prime objective was to look at political and religious views. Oh, well, that's to come after the radical Muslims that took down the towers on nine to eleven. No, it's to come after the patriots. It's like the Patriot Act, to come after the Patriots. And as always, geospatial intelligence has always been about mapping people's political and religious views. Banks, he says are highly regulated. By the way, it's not just the list that he had there, it's also the January the sixth people. Bank of America was heavily involved in that. They claimed that they just did it voluntarily, that they weren't asked by the Justice Department or by the FBI. They give that information of them, but they whatever whether they were asked or not, they did it joyfully, putting together lists of people who were in the Washington area. And they you know, here's a list of everybody that was in there, so go find them and go prosecute them just for being in the area. And of course they needed to know what their political beliefs were as well, because you don't want to go round up a bunch of Democrats in Washington.
Speaker 2: D c.
Speaker 1: Jals couldn't hold them all right, But then they wanted to also, I guess, to try to figure out where their political beliefs were. They looked to see they gave them information saying yeah, theyk at a Bank of America credit card and they bought guns with it, so you know that makes you guilty, I guess. In nineteen ninety eight, they said they're highly regulated, but then they get a lot of subsidies. In nineteen ninety eight, for example, JP Morgan Chase received over one point seven trillion dollars from American taxpayers in the form of subsidies. This is not the crash that happened a decade later. But look, they've also been fined over two billion dollars for criminal activity at a minimum. So you know, with one hand, you give them two billion dollars and I'm sorry, you give them two trillion dollars, and then with the other hand you take away two billion. Oh, that's reasonable, right, that's the government. Second esg activism and even government regulators are introduced, introducing non financial and subjective factors and decision making by classifying groups like the Alliance Defending Freedom as domestic terrorist threats and denying service to Christian ministries that support orphans and widows because they're in the wrong business type. Someone should explain how these groups, or how Christian broadcaster Lance Wallnow or US Ambassador Sam brown Back present national security threats. Of course, one of the features of the state laws is that people like Wallnow and Ambassador Brownback can demand a written explanation from the banks. Third, the market is not free if it doesn't support a free society. And if we allow financial services to become politicized, we undermine the democratic process and deny businesses the ability to focus on why they do best. Well, it's already politicized. It's been politicized for quite some time. The Treasury cannot profile half of America's domestic terrorists institute or well in financial service surveillance and then hide behind the fig leaf of national security when the States pushback, Well, yeah, they can't because they're doing it, and they've been doing it in the open. With the J sixers, they were not stopped. And so now they're doing with people like Scott Ritter and Tulsi Gabbard, and they're doing it with people by debanking them or putting them on a list where they have air marshals following around. Tulsa Gabbard. I don't care what you think about people's politics. I know all I need to know about the politics of this corrupt administration when I see that type of thing. And so here's the key thing. It does come back to the States, doesn't It isn't that really where the things get done. At this point in time, they are in a position to be a check on this kind of stuff, and there really is anything that the FED can do about it, especially if the States, even if they were to get a Supreme Court decision to agree with the Feds that states can't require these banks to be fair and even handed, that they can't require the banks to not discriminate based on politics, based on religion and other things. Even if you had the Supreme Court say yeah, the federal government can prohibit fairness, well, the states should just say, well, you've made your ruling, let's see you enforce it. States like Tennessee and Florida have a critical role to play and adopting laws to ensure their citizens' freedoms are protected, but also enforcing these laws that no one else has to fear financial discrimination because of their religious or political beliefs. Yeah, when we look at the impact of this, that is very, very important. While we're talking about the JEO spatial intelligence and while we're talking about in January the sixth, we have just had a court case at the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. A judge there, James C. Ho Ho, has struck a blow against this kind of geofence search warrants without a warrant. In other words, they're just warrantless searches using geofencing, which is what Make of America did on January sixth. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals is just determined that geofense searches are not allowed under the Constitution. That's not rocket science. It's just reading the document using GPS or any other technology that provides authorities with names and locations of individuals who were in a particular place at a particular time. That's your only crime that you've committed. You're in the vicinity of where a crime was committed, so now all of your information is sent to the police. But in this particular case, it was a robbery, and the judge, Judge James Hoe, explained how geofense technology isn't allowed in a ruling that now conflicts with another circuit court, meaning that a Supreme Court decision is going to be more likely. You got two circuit courts that say different things about this. One accepts geofense search warrants quote unquote, you know it, warrant has to be specific as the person, place, and thing looked for in that type of thing. The jo offense warrants don't meet that Obviously he said this, so he's opposed it. Another circuit court has supported it, so that means that it's going to need to go to the Supreme Court. Geo offense warrants are powerful tools for investigating and deterring crime, said the judge. The defendants here engaged in a violent robbery and they likely would have gotten away with it except for this GEO offense warrant. So I fully recognize that our panel decision today will inevitably hamper legitimate law enforcement interests. But hamstringing the government is the whole point of our constitution. You see, I've said this many times. If you're going to ignore the prohibitions on illegal acts via the government, if your only concern is to make it easy for law enforcement or other government bureaucracies to do their work, then you are inviting tyranny. It's not the purpose, and you're also most likely going to be creating a criminal institution that has the presumed authority but certainly the weight of government. The worst possible situation, far worse than letting robbers get away with it, is to empower government to be criminal, to empower government to terrorize people. That's why you hamstring government. So it says, I understand that. But he says, hamstringing the government is the whole point of our constitution. Our founders recognize that the government will not always be comprised of publicly spirited officers, and that even good faith actors can be overcome by the zealous pursuit of legitimate public interests. And then he quotes Ferteralist number fifty one. If men were angels, no government would be necessary, and if angels were to government, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. But experiences taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions. It is because of human nature that it is necessary to control the abuses of government. And so the ruling says, this court cannot forgive the requirements of the Fourth Amendment. In other words, we cannot ignore it. How many times have you seen the Supreme Court ignore the Constitution, especially the Fourth Amendment. Scalia that everybody looks at is, Oh, he's a textualist, he's an originalist. He wants to go with what the text says. He just swept aside the Fourth Amendment when it came to the TSA doing general searches on everybody that goes to an airport. Oh, yeah, that's fine. We had to make it easy for the government to find terrorists. And guess what, there are no terrorist threats against the airport's aeroplanes. The TSA admitted that in a twenty eleven document at the same time, they were threatening to shut down Texas all flights in and out of Texas if they stopped them from doing naked body scans and padding down kids. Yeah, so this court cannot forgive the requirements of the Fourth Amendment in the name of law enforcement. We hold that geofens warrants are general warrants that are categorically prohibited by the Fourth Amendment. The case involved three Mississippi men convicted of a twenty eighteen armed robbery, and this ruling said, even though geofense warrants are unconstitutional, the convicts were not allowed to suppress evidence because law enforcement acted in good faith and relying on this type of warrant. Well. The Electronic Frontier Foundation says this is a major change. They applaud the decision. It is essential, they said that every person feel like they can simply take their cell phone out into the world without the fear that they might end up a criminal suspect because their location data was swept up in an open ended digital dragnet. And again, this has happened many times. January sixth is one of the best examples of it. But they've had other situations for people who have been swept up into a criminal investigation simply because they were in an area of where they did a big dragnet Google. In the process, Google determines which accounts Google databases is turning the stuff over with searches as well. Right, so the phone companies are doing it, Google is doing it, the banks are doing it, the United Stazi of America. That's what USA means now. Right, Google determines which accounts were within the defined boundaries, and it gives law enforcement an anonymized list of suspects. But then of course they can ask for more information about that. So maybe this is they need Google's help a little bit more. Maybe that's what this antitrust stuff is really about, Julie Kelly said. So, when Google conducts a geofens search, every cell phone user is included in the initial batch. The term sensor vault refers to Google's entire location history database. How is this possibly constitutional and where this all began. Again, if we go back to the mid twentieth century and right after World War Two, the CIA is created. Truman creates the NSA with an executive order. It's not even created by Congress. And then by the early seventies they realized, hey, wait a minute, CIA and the NSA are spying on Americans without search warrants. They're listening to people's phones and doing other things like that. And the courts excused it. They said, well, you know, even though the phone company is a monopoly, government creative monopoly, a government creative monopoly. Even though they're a monopoly, they can do whatever they want if it's their data. If you're doing business with the phone company, it's their data, and they can turn it over to you and there's nothing to be said about it. And the courts went along with that lie. And so, you know, even though they came up with the fis of court, which then they turned around and said, well, that's going to be our search warrant. We'll get permission from one judge. We'll call that a phisi court, and that'll allow us to spy on mister missus Verizon. But that's been the essence of it all along the idea that they can work with corporations. It's always this corporate fascist partnership right with government. The corporations are doing this, and if they want to that data belongs to them, even if it's a government creative monopoly, that data belongs to them. And if AT and T or Google wants to turn that information voluntarily over to the government or Bank of America, well that's Bank of America's data, maybe data that they collected about you. But they can do with it whatever they want, if they want to give it to the government, if they want to sell it to the government. The courts say that's okay. And so this is a very important decision. That's why Eff Electronic Freedom Foundation said, Yeah, that's important. Jeff Clark, the Fifth Circuit is right. This is another dagger to j six Conventions. Since many of the defendants were identified via Geo Finci. Well, absolutely right. We're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to take a look at Elon Musk and JK. Rowling and the man who beat up Pointman in the Olympics. He's now assuing them. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought that one of the defining questions of the idiotic times in which we live is what is a woman? It's kind of a rhetorical takedown. When it was Senator Marsha Blackburn from Tennessee, I think it wasn't it in the Brown Jackson confirmation hearings. I think she said that, well, I don't really know what a woman is. Well, evidently nobody knows what a woman is. Can't be biological. Of course, it can't be, because you have X Y chromosomes, and that's really the issue with this Olympic boxer. Evidently there's been no specifics about it. I imagine there will be specifics about it now because this Algerian boxer who beat up women and won a gold medal for doing it as now suing Elon Musk and JK Rowling. If guilty, they could be given a five year prison sentence and a fine of up to two hundred and fourteen thousand pounds. And so I don't know, maybe that's somewhere between two hundred fifty thous three hundred thousand dollars. If Olympic boxer from Algeria wins the criminal cyber bullying case. And this is in France. Of course, we've already seen what French values are in the Olympics, haven't we. So this is the tatalitarian EU, especially France, pretending to have compassion for this guy pretending to be a woman, and as they point out, it's not a transgender woman. I mean, there is a biological aspect of this. And what they say is that they've hinted that perhaps there is something wrong with the genitalia of this guy. And the Taiwanese boxer, which by the way, we're not allowed to call him Taiwanese. They have a different phrase forty us from Taiwan. But we have to bow to political correctness with the Chinese Communist Party and not say that he is Taiwanese even though he is. It's a Taiwanese man boxing woman can't say that. But the Algerian he also won a gold medal in his weight class. And as I said before, why do we have different weight classes? When are they going to stop assigning these weight numbers to people? You know, I mean it's a scale, right, We shouldn't wait these people anymore. We shouldn't have different boxing classes. Let's let the featherweights box the heavyweights. That's why you have men and women. That's why you have different weight classes. That's why you have a handicap number that is assigned with golfing. I don't understand how that works. I don't play golf. But that's to try to level the playing field and so, but we don't want to do that. But evidently there may be something wrong with their genitalia, but the chromosomes or x Y, which means that this would be a doping issue. Right, Are you allowed to take steroids and compete in these things? Are you allowed to dope it up with x Y stuff? Well no, so it makes sense. But again getting back to the original stuff, here's my question. I don't hear anybody saying this. Let me go full male chauvinist and say, I don't understand why anybody wants to watch women boxing, even if they're really two women boxing. I mean, I don't want to see that. What's going on with our society. That's sick in and of itself. It's even sicker when you have men boxing women. The whole thing is pathetic. Anyway, this trial I'm sure will be as detached from reality as the Olympics were. We'll see what kind of details come out in it. But as Naomi Wolf said in her book two thousand and seven, she wrote this The End of America, A Letter of Warning to a young Patriot. Naomi Wolf said, all dictators invoke an external and internal threat. They develop a paramilitary force, They create a secret prison system. They surveill ordinary citizens, they arbitrarily detain and release them. They harass citizens groups, They target writers, entertainers, other key individuals for dissenting. They intimidate the press, they recast dissent as treason and criticism as espionage, and eventually they subvert the rule of law. Well, we have done all of that, and all that was done under the Trump administration as well as the Biden administration. The Biden administration has just taking it to the next step. It goes back and forth. And so that was quoted by the UK news site expos News to talk about what is happening in the UK. I think it's the way they characterize it is exactly right. The instant authoritarianism of two tier tier starmer. Yeah, two tier, double standard, two face, two face starmer, in his labor government. But it was they did go instantly authoritarian, except then understand that all of the tools were laid out for them, everything that they needed was left on the desk when the Conservative Party left. Conservative Party had been creating all the weapons, just as Trump created the JAB weapons and then left them there for Biden to do the next step. But of course Trump had already signed on to do the next step twenty nineteen, he was supporting very vociferously the mandates for measles shots, the MMR stuff, against any religious or medical exemptions. He had already, as Jason Barker's pointed out many times as well, he had already said that as soon as the FDA gave us rubber stamp to these things, that it was going to be mandated. And I said in December twenty twenty publicly on public records, saying that's going to happen in September of two thousand and one. Why well, because that's when school is going to start, and it gives them some time to get people accustomed to the idea. But again, the instant authoritarianism of two tier tier Starmer's labor government, which decided to use civil unrest as a result of the gut wrenching massacre of three kids, three very young children, with a knife wielding man to advance a long term, planned criminalized controversial speech, to control social media giants, to police the Internet, and a manner considered to be unthinkable and virtually all modern Western democracies. And that's even in modern democracies, certainly in democracies that would have been around a century ago. And then that brings us to kem dot com. He has just lost a trial in New Zealand for extradition. He has been fighting this for twelve years. The FBI demanded that he be extradited. The FBI had ordered a raid on his mansion in Auckland, New Zealand. Isn't that interesting? The FBI is ordering the New Zealand government to do it. The New Zealand government puppets as they are of the global governance, and we are the center of the global governance, make no doubt about it. And we like to pretend that it's it's not us, it's the WHO, or it's Davos. No, we are the un We are the major funders of these things, US headquartered corporations. Anyway, the FBI told the New Zealand government to raid his home in New Zealand, and they did, and he's been fighting extradition for twelve years. In twenty seventeen, the High Court in New Zealand first approved his extradition, with an appeal court reaffirming the finding. In twenty eighteen and twenty twenty, the country's Supreme Court again affirmed the finding. However, they left the door open for further judicial review. And so now a judge has jumped in on that yet again. How many times and how many different courts is New Zealand going to surrender its sovereignty to the US government. They're part of the Five Eyes network, the five English speaking countries of the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand Australia. He said I love New Zealand put out on Twitter. I love New Zealand. I'm not leaving. And he says, I don't worry. I have a plan. Well, I hope he does. But as I said before, and as he's pointed out, he's never lived in the USA, he's never worked in the USA, he's never owned a business in the USA, he's never even visited the USA. What authority do they have against him, and what are the accusations. Oh, well, people used his site mega upload to upload copyrighted material. Isn't that what YouTube is all about? You know? Come on anyway, that's that's really their business model. According to US authorities, Kim dot Com and three other Mega Upload executives cost film Studios over a half a billion dollars by encouraging people to store and share copyrighted material. They just made that up where they do a PCR test on the copyrighting material. That's about as accurate, generating over one hundred and seventy five million dollars for his website. He also faces charges of money laundering and racketeering. And again he's racketeering charges really meaningless, you know, as a way to get around due process, and people like Rudy Giuliani, we're more than happy to build their career on it. Eventually it comes around and bites him. He's now being charged with racketeering. When it comes to money laundering, what does that mean? They came after the Republican Speaker of the House, longest serving Speaker of the House, who had been handpicked because he had been a wrestling coach, and I think it was known before they ran him for Congress as a Republican. Dennis Astard, I think it was known that he was a pedophile. One of these people that he had victimized as a coach. Wait a minute, I know somebody else. It's a coach who's running for office right now, Tim Wallas. He hangs around with some pretty dodgy characters too, not even trying to hide it. I mean, Dennis aster looked like he was a real conservative guy. And you know, they have a statute of limitations. They wouldn't change his statute of limitations. They could have come after him for the real crime of pedophilia. Instead, they came after him for a non crime of structuring his money. So the banquetn't ask him about it. But it was money that he took out. He had already paid taxes on it. What business is it of theirs or the government about that? But they sent him to jail for that, you know, that kind of money laundering. I imagine it's what they're after with kim dot com. New Zealand copyright law makes it clear that an ISP can't be criminally liable for the actions of their users. Kim dot com noted in twenty seventeen, he said, unless, of course you're Kim dot com, and then they will ignore that law. New Zealand Copyright Law ninety two B makes it clear that an ISP can't be criminally liable fractions of their users. And as a matter of fact, like I said before, you look at section two thirty in the United States, Well that was supposed to protect these sites from what people would upload if they're a public site. You know, because if you're going to knock them to any time somebody puts up something that was criminal, and you're going to take down Google, or you're going to take down Facebook or Twitter or whatever because somebody puts up something that is let's say, you know there's child porn or something right they posted up there, Well we're going to take down the whole site instead of going after the person who posted that. They put up section two thirty to protect against that. Or you're not going to have any Internet sites. Mega upload was based in Hong Kong until twenty twelve, when the US seized the domain and shuttered the site. Then it relaunched the next year as Mega with a new Zealand domain name. However, dot com has had no involvement with the company since at least twenty fifteen. The company's chief marketing officer and chief technical officer and both from Germany, along with a third executive, were arrested along in Auckland along with Keem dot Com in twenty twelve. One of them died in twenty twenty two. One of the other three people died in twenty twenty two. The other two were send it to jail in New Zealand, and they did plea bargains that helped them to avoid extradition, and so I guess they turned against kim dot Com. So the other three executives. One of them died, the other two worked out a plea deal. Elon Musk commented on it and said, the decision to extradite you is a blow to justice. Musk is right about this. You fought against unfair persecution for over a decade. The US wants to scapegoat you for issues they couldn't control. New Zealand should protect you, not serve as a proxy for US overreach. He's exactly right about that. It is truly disgusting what is being done. I mean again, not a citizen not doing business in the United States, they've got Section two thirty. New Zealand has got laws against that. So but of course, just look at Julian Sounge. They had no authorization to come after him either. He wasn't an American citizen. On Rumble Audi Modern Retro Radio, thank you very much. I appreciate it's very generous. Good morning, David. Thanks for keeping up the good fight. Thank you very much. We're going to take a quick break, and when we come back, I got a quick update with some pharma news, so stay with us. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: By the way, that reminded me. I got an email, very nice email, very kind, and from Sue who said you really liked the music, and she was anxious to get the Christmas album when it's time again. I'm hoping that I'll have time to do some new songs this year too. Maybe we'll have a follow up Christmas album this year, but time will tell. Time will tell. But she asked if I would sell some of these things. I hadn't thought about doing that. Maybe I would. I could do some more actually of those, but thank you very much. And she asked about that particular one and by the way, that is palladio by a composer, contemporary composer. He's still alive. Carl Jenkins very famous in the UK and his work has been using a lot of different things. That was used I believe. I think it was after we stopped watching TV, but I think they had it in a Diamond commercial and that's Palladio by Carl Jenkins. That's my cover of it. I saw a little bit about pharma, medical warfare, that's what it's called. My Children's Health Defense has a couple of doctors who questioned the Trump mRNA shots and who also promoted ivermectin and HCQ to help people with their respiratory issues. And I got to say, you know, regardless of what's going on with it, I know someone who is very, very sick with pneumonia and he took iver mecton immediately made a big difference with him. So I don't know what the mechanism is there. As we talked the other day with Samantha and her husband Bailey, both of them medical doctors out of New Zealand, and they talked about it, I'd never heard of this. The common Coal unit that ran for fifty years in the UK to trying to figure out how coals are transmitted. They would collect it's not spit and give it to other people. I mean, it's disgusting reasonime thinking about it. But other than that, it was kind of like a two week vacation where they would spray you with, you know, sneezes and things like that to see if people get sick. And they could never figure out anything. They could never trace any of this stuff. In terms of coal viruses. They did postulate a rhinovirus meaning a nose a nose virus, and sars and other things like that, but they never really add no virus. They never isolated any of these things. It really does make you scratch your head and question all this stuff. But regardless of all that, I mean still I've remaked people who were helped by that. The bottom of mine is that the governments should stay out of our health care, shouldn't they. I mean, isn't that what La La and Biden and all these pro abortion people are saying, My health decisions should be between me and my doctor. Well, no, that's only if you want to make a decision to kill your child. Any other health decisions they are going to be right there in the middle, and if you and your doctor decide that you want to do something, they will prohibit it. They'll take the license of the doctor, or they'll take the license of the pharmacut of the pharmacists who fill the prescriptions. And so now they have. The American Board of Internal Medicine last week revoked the certifications of doctors Pierre Corey and Paul Merrick following a two year investigation in to them promoting ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin. And just to put this in perspective, these are both drugs that were approved by the FDA. They were approved for other things that they said that they had tested them for. And whenever you take an approved drug and you use it for a different condition that has not been evaluated as to whether or not it is effective for that condition, that has always been allowed. That's called off label use of an authorized drug. For sixty seventy years, a droxy corroquin ivermectin have been used for several different things, and so there's safety supposedly has been evaluated. If it wasn't evaluated by the FDA, it's people pretty much know the safety profile after sixty or seventy years of it. And so if you know the safety profile of this, if you want to try it to see if it's effective for some other condition that's just called off label use, why would you criminalize that. Well, because they want to make sure that everybody gets a vaccine. That was the thing that was a dead giveaway. Two doctors who spoke about the vaccines and alternative treatments received notice their medical certifications were evoked, while another doctor said her certification was revoked without her knowledge. The American Board of Internal Medicine last week revoked the certifications of doctors Pierre Corey and Paul Merrick following me to year investigation and promotion of iramctin and droxy color quin. They're both co founders of the Frontline COVID nineteen Critical Care Alliance, which promotes alternative treatments for COVID nineteen. Again, if we're going to allow these trade organizations to operate as gills and to be able to shut people down, if we're going to allow the public health people to say, we don't care about your informed consent, and we don't care about you, We're going to tell you what you can and cannot have, and so Armageddon Pros wrote this op ed piece about the death of Susan Wojiki, the YouTube executive who died of cancer. They've been fighting it for two years twenty twenty two. The headline from Armageddon pro says, shall we toll the bells for a dead vax deatalitarian? Susan Wojiki was one of the most hardcore censors of truthful COVID nineteen information throughout the pandemic, censoring anything critical of the so called vaccines, anything speculating that COVID nineteen originated from a Chinese lab receiving government funding funneled by FAUCI through Eco Health Alliance. And of course, now just like the masks, they have flipped that narrative. Now you really they really support that. They support the whole lab leak thing because they want you to believe that the pandemic was real. They will support anything, and it's a very convenient thing to blame it on China too, So yeah, blame it on China and tell everybody that it was real. I do not support the lab liak idea. I do not believe that at all. I don't believe this gain of function stuff, and I opposed it. I've been opposing it for four years now, over four years, MPR said. Susan Wojiki, a Silicon Valley visionary who helped shape Google and YouTube, died Friday after a two year battle with non small cell lung cancer. She oversaw the platform as it grappled with hate speech, misinformation, and inappropriate content. As I said before I got censored, before she became CEO of YouTube. She became CEO in twenty fourteen. They were censoring me in December twenty thirteen for the Federal Reserve video, claiming copyright infringement again, Business Insider I said. In March twenty twenty, they said YouTube's Susan Jiki has suggested that the video platform will remove content that contradicts the Who's advice on COVID nineteen. In an interview with CNN, she said YouTube will be removing information that is problematic, meaning anything that is medically unsubstantiated, you know, like treatment for her cancer. Just how many lives have been lost directly due to Wajiki's brutal censorship, presum how many people might have gained access to information about the stuff that is killing people. The ventilators, the m dezevir, other things like that. So, how many terrified parents cloistered their children at home, setting back their psychological and mental development for years, perhaps never to be recovered. How many schools remain locked down for years on end, depriving children of social interaction and working parents of the means to support their children and work at the same time. That's right, any businesses? How much? How many people lost their lives work? How many people lost their lives? And would this article say the same thing about Trump because he's even more culpable than a YouTube executive. No, No, not going to say that about Trump. Not going to say it about Trump. They will give Trump a pass. Trump wasn't there. I don't know. He just like disappeared from Earth for an entire year all a twenty twenty. He just wasn't around. I don't know what he was doing. Non sell, non small sell lung cancer. That's an odd thing. Non small. It's not big, but it's non small anyway. That form of lung cancer is a rare, fast growing lung cancer that can't affect anyone, but it typically sets in those they have a long history of smoking tobacco. Did she smoke, Well, there's no indication that she did, and I would say, based on you know, the kind of profile social profile that she was keeping, out would say very very likely, not that she was a smoker. So where did she get it? Was it the COVID nineteen shots. Microbiologist Kevin McKernon and his team recently discovered SV forty that's semion virus forty promoters and Pfizer and Moderna's mRNA shots. So this is and of course they don't mention it in this article, but pathologist doctor Ryan Cole said in the spring of twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, as he's looking at the people, some of the people have been vaccinating. He goes, all these people have been vaccinated, they've got a very very low killer T cell count. Killer T cell is going to be one of your bodies lines the main line of events against cancer. So I think we're to see a lot more cancer, and we're going to see it advancing a lot more quickly, so equally troubling. These DNA contaminants can also alter the human genome. Statistically significant increases and age adjusted mortality rates of all cancers were observed in twenty twenty two, after two thirds of the Japanese population had received the third or later dose of these trump shots. A study by Pfizer proves that the mRNA vaccination during pregnancy is highly likely to cause abortion. But they have covered this up. The health officials have moved on in both the US and the UK. They knew, but they chose not to talk about it. Well, we're going to take a quick break and we'll come back. We're going to talk about the people, excuse me, people who are trying to make it a moral imperative for you to vote for one of these candidates or the other. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Before we get into uh, these this discussion about uh, the imperatives that are being put on people to support one candid and it's going to only get worse as we get closer. You know, we're now probably what between ninety and one hundred days out from the election, and it is really going to ramp up and everybody is going to feel the fear, aren't they. So I want to talk to you about that. But before I do. Let's talk about what is happening to food. That's a big part of the election, isn't it. You know, you La La Harris out there said food is rents just too damn high. I remember that guy from New York City was running for office. That was his campaign slogan. Well, she's basically vamping on that, except its food is too high. That is the only problem, because people know on a regular basis, they see how expensive food is. And of course one of the reasons that it's expensive is because they are trying to constrict our supply with a mass culling of animals that they're doing. There are some root causes for that, but of course the ultimate root cause is the money printing and the spending of the food government. But you can create these increases here as they are attacking the food supply. Let's talk a little bit about Patriot Be Best and you find them at Patriotbebest dot com. The natural food chain and bees are absolutely essential to that. What can you learn to help support that? You know, really, all politics is local, and ultimately food supply is going to be local as well, isn't it. Well, the good people at Patriot be Best have done extensive research and study about this important issue. They've created an educational online digest to help spread the word about the challenges facing the American bee and educating American patriots to engage as advocates, to inform others, and to band together to help solve this problem. Patriot be Best is a digital be sanctuary for education, engagement, and real change. These people know bees and Patriot be Best is laser focused on restoration and preservation of the American bee population. You can learn about how the honeybee benefits all of us. You can discover be friendly initiatives and other helpful resources. At the Worker be subscription level of their publication Buzz, you get educational information, advocacy opportunities, be friendly products, b rescue activities, and more. If you go to the Queen Bee subscription level, you'll get access to bonus content on patriotic topics related to restoring and reinforcing American values. Join to learn about restoring the health of the American bee population. Check them out at Patriotbebest dot com to subscribe and to see all the cool b related products they have to offer. Patriot b Best is the destination for all things American b They have a video link there at their website patriotbbest dot com. Why is our American bee population under attack? Well, there's a on some obvious answers as to wire food supplies under tack and this is something you can actually do about it. Again patriotbebeest dot com. Well, as we look at the beginning of the school year, which is really amazing to us. School used to not start until September when we were kids. Now they started keep moving it earlier and earlier. Some of them were starting to talk about doing it back in July. But we have new medal detectors delaying students first day of school in Broward County. Remember Broward County. Remember the Coward of Broward County, the school defense officer with the uniform and a gun who hit out while the school was being shot at it. People began to talk about, Hey, you know what we need is armed teachers. Well they didn't get that. Instead, what they got was metal detectors and a disorganized rollout of new metal detectors. They kept students waiting in long lines late to class the first day and all the rest of stuff. They roll these things out at thirty eight different schools. So each of the schools, each of the high schools were participating in this and each of them had big, big issues. Schools are trying to ban in some jurisdictions. In El Paso, Texas, they said, you know, we got we've got a real character problem here. You know, I think I know what the issue is. I think it's black clothing. We got to ban black clothing. These people can't. So that means that Johnny Cash could never go to that if if he hadn't passed away, he could not attend that school even in a concert. Because they are now against they kind of ban all black attire. It's now on hold. L Passo Middle School a new dress code policy that borrows students from wearing all black from head to toe. They have sent out a letter saying they're prohibiting all black attire due to its association with depression and mental health issues and or criminality. You know, I don't think it's the black clothing. I think it's the government institutions that we call school that is causing all of that kind of stuff. And on the New American Alex Newman and I really I wrote, like Alex I've had him on several times. He's written a book about the roots of corruption in the American school system going back to the early eighteen hundreds of the people and the philosophies behind all of this. And he's got an article on The New American the occult spirituality and values manipulation injected in schools by the UN. And so you know, it's not the black clothing. It's kind of the occult spirituality, isn't it. The UN is injecting a cult spirituality as part in the guise of social emotional learning. And indeed, he says many of the ring leaders of this movement openly claimed to be speaking with the dead, with ascended masters or spirits. Oh wait a minute, I know somebody who was leading prayers to ascended masters. He's doing it in churches with a big political meeting there. Yeah, that was General Flynn leading prayers to ascended masters. Anything, and Alex says, anything to do with this. This is on the New American. But The New American had an interview they did with Michael Flynn up for over a month. They did an interview with him and they featured it at the top of their website for over a month, this guy who was leading occultic prayers to Ascended Masters. Yeah, so it's everywhere, isn't it. Many are actually Communist party leaders and population controls zelots in the schools. Absolutely true, Absolutely true. So get your kids out of these schools and get your kids out of get your kids out of the Maga clubs as well. That'd be very important to do. American theocracy. This is by John whitehead of the Rutherford Institute. Free Thought Project had the article as well, American Theocracy. Politics has become our national religion. He says, statism has turned into a cult, and as Americans continue to pray at the altar of the state, they lose their liberty in the process, and some of them will actually also pray to Ascended Masters and the Maga thing the Reawaken America tour. While those on the left have feared a religious coup by evangelical Christians on the right, the danger has come from an altogether direction. Our constitutional republic has given way to a theocracy that is structured around the worship of a political savior. For all intents and purposes, politics has become America's guy. Pay close attention to the political conventions for presidential candidates, and it becomes immediately evident that Americans are have allowed themselves to be brainwashed worshiping a political idol manufactured by the deep state. And I'm not just talking about the Trumpsters, I'm just talking about MAGA. It's pretty obvious when they do it. They speak in terms that are very similar to Christian religious terms. But of course the left does it as well. The left has their own set of values, and they literally do worship. They do idolize in the same way we talk about teen idols and movie stars and all the rest of the stuff as idols because they are that's what people value and put on a pedestal look to for help, for redemption, for whatever. And so both the left and the right are equally guilty of this. This isn't something that is limited to Christian nationalism or whatever. The left does it as well. There were the first ones actually to do it. Then unfortunately the right began doing it and a carefully choreographed scheme to strip American citizens of our power and our rights. We the people have become victims of the deep States con game. He says, You know when you get a con game besides laying the foundation for an illusion, an approach making you feel like you got a vested income. And the outcome of all of this, You know, there is a very familiar pattern to a con game, a confidence game. He says. In this particular con game, every candidate dangled before us as some form of a political savior, whether it's Trump or la Law, all then part of a long running, elaborate scam intended to persuade us that, despite all appearances to the contrary, we live in a constitutional republic. But no matter who wins this election, we will all still be prisoners of the deep state because government continues to expand, and as it expands, liberty shrinks. Yeah, despite what some may think, the Constitution is not a magical incantation against government wrongdoing. Indeed, it is only as effective as those who abide by it. That's one you have why I say. You know, we got people like Mark Levin, who wrote a book, made a lot of money saying here's some constitutional amendments I've got that are going to fix everything. I was like, no, it's not. I don't fix anything. First of all, who would be putting that into place? It would be the same people who won't obey the constitution. They've got right now. I mean, who's going to go to this constitutional convention. It's going to be the politicians and stuff of the both major parties. They won't abide by this constitution. What makes you think that they would abide by another constitution? If you put something in there to balance the budget, they'll ignore it. Now, the problem is not the flawed constitution. The problem is the flawed politicians and the fact that we don't hold them responsible to obey it. And so all a constitutional convention is going to do is it's going to open up a process by which these people who refuse to obey the constitution can alter it to their liking. Do you really want that? I don't. Unfortunately, unfortunately, the courts and the police have meshed their thinking to such an extent that anything goes when it is done the name of national security or fighting crime, or fighting terrorism or a pandemic, or fighting climate change and so forth. This is why that court decision, Fifth Circuit Court decision about geo fencing was good. That judge took on that argument head on, said yeah, I know that was a legitimate thing. These are people committed a violent robbery, and it's to make it harder for the police to do that. But we don't want the police to act in a criminal way that it'd be even worse. Evangelical Christians, seduced by the electoral promises of power and religious domination, have become yet another tool in the politician's toolbox. This is exactly what theologian Francis Schaeffer warned against. He said, we must not confuse the Kingdom of God with our country. To say it another way, we should not wrap Christianity in our national flag. Absolutely, And as a matter of fact, I want to give you a good example of this when we look at what is happening in our country. A lot of people are lining up one side of the other over the abortion issue. And I believe that that is a very important issue. You know that if you listen to me. But I also don't trust the politicians to do anything about it, and I also don't trust them to the right thing about any number of issues. Lala Harris is running for freedom. Even Reason magazine says, does that mean anything more than just abortion? No, it never has. Even they caught on to what I've been saying for the longest time that when she talks about freedom of choice, she's pro choice. The only thing that she has pro choice about is killing babies. And so that means that you've got people like John MacArthur. This is going back now to the last election four years ago, September of twenty twenty. What was happening in September twenty twenty, Well, we had had two weeks of lockdown to flatten the cave since the middle of March, so we had had at that point in time six weeks. The two weeks had turned into six weeks and there was no end in sight. And as a matter of fact, in California, where MacArthur's church was in, well, in July, Newsom did a second round of lockdowns, and what he did was he said, well, we're going to allow people to show up to church. We're going to have limits as to the number of people they can be in a public any public building or whatever, and you have to wear masks, and you can't sing and all the rest of the stuff. And so at that point in time, MacArthur's church, which had complied with it for the first four months, so we're not going to do that anymore. And so then two months later in September, as the election is coming up in just a couple of months, John MacArthur had a conversation with Donald Trump on the phone. MacArthur at the time again was an illegal battle, which by the way, they ultimately prevailed. They had massive fines put against them, and many other churches did as well. They weren't the only ones in California that had fines put against them. They escrowed those fines, but they had to put them up and put them away into a fund and just in case they lost while the court case worked his way through. But again this was he said at the time. He said, he said true believers. In twenty twenty, true believers will vote for Trump because we can't affirm abortion and transactivism. Well, certainly, I understand these issues are things that Christians cannot affirm. But when you look at transactivism, Trump was the one who was affirming transactivism, saying we need to have men in my beauty contests. He affirmed it in twenty twenty. He was selling rainbow clothing, he was doing DEI promotions. He got Rick Gurnell, who appeared to be qualified unlike these people that have been brought in with a Biden administration, and yet Rick Crnell didn't talk about his qualifications to be d and I. Instead he talked about the fact that he was LGBT. Why why is that more important than his ability to do the job. And again Milania was bragging at the same time, saying Trump was the first president to come into office supporting homosexual marriage, because even Obama didn't when he got elected. An interview, MacArthur discussed a phone conversation that he had with Trump over this litigation. He said, he called me after the Sunday morning service and he was very gracious. He said, I just want to thank you for taking a stand. Church is essential, said Trump, Oh, it is. I thought it was non essential. I thought it was like all of these main street businesses that you called non essential while you kept Walmart open. Look, the money was coming from Trump. He was paying these people. They laid that out going back to the original germ game, Dark Winter, and they passed the legislation back around you know nine eleven. As I've talked about so many times, it was all there to have the states do it, and to have the federal government provide the money and it was according to what they had planned and practiced for twenty years. Trump executed it to a t. The responsibility the buck stops with him, but the financing that buck began with him. But MacArthur said, he explained that the President had talked a little bit about why, certainly, from a biblical standpoint, Christians could not vote democratic. MacArthur said, There's no way a Christian can affirm the slaughter of babies, homosexual activity, homosexual marriage, or any kind of gross and moorality. And yet Trump guilty himself of gross immorality, Trump supporting homosexual marriage, coming in with that, bragging about all of these things as a matter of fact, bragging about his personal immorality, bragging about his support of what MacArthur says no Christian can support. No way could we stand behind a candidate who was affirming transgender behavior. But MacArthur did, which, of course, is really the reprobate mind of Romans won. He said. He said, he told Trump that abortion LGBT matters aren't even political of us, but rather these things are biblical. These things are laid down by the Word of God, I said to Trump, Any real true believer is going to be on your side in this election, because it's not just an individual, it's an entire set of policies that Christians cannot in any way affirm. Well, let me just say that I do agree with that. The problem is is that MacArthur's absolutely blind to or chooses not to look at the fact that Trump did affirm all of those things. Now, you can vote for whoever you want. I'm just saying I will not vote for either la Law or Donnie because they have both affirmed all of the things that he said a Christian cannot affirm. And I will not affirm this by voting for either one of them. If there's not another alternative on the ballot. And I'm not talking about RFK Junior either. If there's not another alternative there, I won't be voting. I will not vote for this stuff. I will not vote for Trump. He murdered people, not just babies, he murdered adults. He sent this poison around the world. He paid for governors Democrat and Republican to do all this stuff. So again, they eventually won their lawsuit with California. And you know when it's not just MacArthur who was saying, we absolutely have to and he said that in twenty twenty, we must support fill in the blank. But we've also go have That's one of the reasons why I wanted to cover this. We now also have Matt Walsh who is saying that Christians must vote for Trump. I think we need to push back over sorry about that guaranteed of free speech on misinformation or hate speech and especially around our democracy. Yeah, of course that's what he says. Another reason not to vote for these people. But here's what Matt Walsh has to say.
Speaker 2: It's very simple.
Speaker 3: Every American who considers himself conservative or Christian has a moral obligation to vote against Kamala Harris. This is a bad person, and she is part of a regime. More importantly, that has very bad, very evil designs for this country. She wants to kill babies, okay up to the moment of birth. That's what these people believe in fully born infants. She wants to destroy our national sovereignty. She doesn't believe to.
Speaker 1: Think Trump killed people. She wants to the entire.
Speaker 3: Lifeted into an ideology of self harm and confusion. These are the people who want to release violent criminals onto the streets. You know, to continue to destroy our communities, and in every other sense, they are actively working against everything we claim to stand for. So whatever you think of Trump, I mean, even if you have the most unflattering view of him that a reasonable person could possibly have.
Speaker 1: How about a mass murderer? How about that? Matt not part of that agenda. He's part of the mass murder agenda. And if you are voting for that, he's part of the globalist agenda. Like, I can't listen to any more of this stuff. These people make me so angry. I tell you what you know. Come on, I can't vote for Lawais He's right, and I can't vote for a mass murdering, traitor, backstabbing trader like Donald Trump. These people want you to believe that he's on your side. Nothing could be further from the truth. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll come back. Let me calm him down here, We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 2: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: Well I'm right, and Doug a log. Thank you very much for the tip and thank you for the reminder, he says, Thank you, David. Tell everybody to hit the like button and that really does help us if you can hit that like button. It's difficult to get visibility for this program because we have we talk about things that don't like and so again, if you like the show, please hit the like button and please share it. Let's do talk about LA law. For example, I spoke the other day about a business owner who had two bars and was kicked out of them by Tim Walls in Minnesota and had to go to another state to open up a business so she could work. And now there's another story. This is from WND Wrecked My Life, says a grandmother who was sent to jail by him over his lockdown Tierney, I showed you yesterday the paintball shooting of people on their porch. These people are unhinged, absolutely unhache. But here's another thing. Right as Trump was writing the checks for governors like this, you know when when Walls did stuff like this, when Newsom or Nuisance did stuff like this, why didn't Trump say, if you do that, I'm going to stop the money. Because Trump knows. Trump said, if the government does such and such, if they put boys in the girls bathroom, I'm going to stop the money. And of course Obama had before that had said, if you don't put boys in the girls bathroom, I'm going to stop the money. That's how they get people to do things. That's how they get around the restrictions of the Tenth Amendment. They don't have the legal authority to do it. Instead, they use financial incentives in the same way that Jeff Sessions didn't have the authority to stop the legalization of marijuana for medical uses or even for recreational uses in various states because they had never bothered to pass a constitutional amendment like they did with alcohol, so they didn't have the authority to do it. Instead, what he did was he offered them a partnership if they would steal property from people civilized at forfeiture and other things like that. It's always about the money, so the financial strings attached to it. And so Trump continued to fund Tim Walls as he was wrecking people's lives. And then, what has the GOP done to stop this from ever happening again? Nothing. They don't even speak against it. The conservative press speaks against it, but the GOP in Congress doesn't do anything to stop any of this from happening again. Nothing. They stood idly by and we're talking about gop legislatures in Washington as well as in different states stood by while in many cases even a Republican governor was doing this stuff and did nothing. And they haven't done anything in the now that it's on pause, they've not done anything to keep them from starting it back up again. Minnesota grandmother who has jailed by Walls said, this man would like to take your rights away. Will he will take your rights away because that's what happened to me, and it could happen to anybody. What happened to me will happen to you, she said. Her name is Lisa Hanson. She formerly owned a wine and coffee bistro. She's now talking about Walls's lockdown agenda, the result in her being thrown in jail for sixty days. She said, he essentially shut down and destroyed my small business. And she said Americans don't want tyranny at this level. There are various state level orders that were often political so as fixing snooze. But they say various state level orders regarding the China originated virus, you see the cover up. Let's tell everybody it was real, and let's tell everybody that it was China, so we can go to war with China. He has another reason we should go to war with him. They unleashed this, this cooty thing on us. We got Chinese cooties all over us, and all of our politicians had no choice but to mask us up. Have us do all these simon says rules, stay six feet apart, walk in the line, do this, can't go to a restaurant.
Speaker 2: Kid doing this?
Speaker 1: Say that was the China cooties that they gave us. At the time, the so called pandemic was in full swing. In twenty twenty, hens And said the Interchange Wine and Coffee bistro that she ran had been opened for eight years, and of course, you know five years is usually the failure rate for a new business. If you can make it past five years, you usually know what you're doing. Minnesota. The Minnesota grandma was sentenced to ninety days in prison for violating Walls's tyranny. She said she initially complied with his orders that the business close, even though his demands always exempted big box stores, liquor stores, and even strip clubs. Well, because we know that a LA Law and Walls administration is going to be very much like the Biden administration. I mean, this tranny is a big fan of him. You have said that Governor Wallace has shown up. This is lieutenant governor. By the way, on the right.
Speaker 5: You are the first out transgender legislator in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, that's not lieutenant governed by that expand on it a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yes, of course, you know where you elected eleven new LGBTQ members to the House two years ago and created the Queer Caucus. And I started pushing the importance of the trans refuge bill that I carried. He was always right there. He understood that this is a way for us to help community members, to help people who are different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the lieutenant governor looks very similar to that guy who's dressed up as a woman. You know, I imagine there's if there's any conservatives left in their arm, because one of them contacted us with a show. But anybody that's not radical left like this, if they're probably praying that Tim doesn't go to Watchman so they don't get the lieutenant governor that's waiting right there behind him. Anyway, Eventually, she said, you shut down a lot of momm and pop shops that's the whole point. That's what was non essential, these folks that were just trying to make a living and to provide a great product and a great service. In contrasts, he allowed big box stores to stay open, So Trump did. The people on Wall Street, that's all they care about. You, on the other hand, operating in a real competitive free market on main Street. You're not on Wall Street. You're not competing on Wall Street. You don't have unlimited amounts of money that are funded for the people on Wall Street. No, you have to actually try to provide I had a better product at a better price. Shut them down. They're not essential. Eventually, she reopened her business because she's going to go out of business anyway. She was convicted of a misdemeanor charge, got ninety days in jail and one thousand dollars fine. She said, this is the story that America needs to hear. The Tim Walls is not some cuddly, joyful coach like all the things of the mainstream media is calling him right now. She said she missed a Christmas with her family, she missed her wedding anniversary, and she missed the birth of a grand child. I can never have that time back that time was stolen from me. My business was destroyed. My business is gone. After everything that happened, Tim Walls and stayed Attorney General Keith Ellison destroyed my business and wrecked my life. I've heard some people say that Walls is a really nice guy. Yeah, well he's not take my word for it. Through this whole process, she said, I've gotten to know other people and similar things happened to them when they were trying to run their business and trying to survive. And she said mostly women, by the way. So Tim Walls and law La Harris and Keith Ellison really liked to go after women. They're bullies and they like to go after women and torment and destroy women's lives. This is what they've done in the state of Minnesota. So let America know you don't want Tim Walls as vice president. And of course they're not going to talk about DeWine and Ohio the Republican governor. They're not going to talk about his collaborators like y Vake Ramaswami, and certainly I talk about Trump and the GOP in Congress. He really did step outside of statutory law, but even more important, constitutional law. Because we have that right to be able to run our business and to conduct our lives as we see fit and staying within the rule of law. And of course Walls didn't stay in the rule of law. None of these governors did. They used executive orders, they used martial law, which is not law at all. Kept saying, where's the law that allows you to do this? Well, they didn't want one. So when we look at Lala Harris, it's all about reparations and all the rest of this stuff. And of course she's looking at twenty four trillion dollars in reparations. Does she get the reparations or does she pay them because her father bragged about owning slaves in Jamaica and her mother's Indian. Well, she's hiding from interviews. It's now twenty five days since she was anointed without any votes by the Democrat Party and she doesn't want to talk to the press. As a matter of fact, the last time that she was questioning a news conference alone was eight months ago, December second. The Hairs campaign denied a request from Time magazine that was putting her on the cover. Even though they're putting her on the cover, she wouldn't do an interview with them? Why should she, right, I mean, they're going to do a puff piece anyway, They've already decided that they're going to make it a hagiography. Why does she need to talk to them? Harris pledged last week to schedule only one interview before the end of this month, although it's unclear whether the interview will take place the last three weeks of August or if it will take place before August ends. I mean, which month is she talking about? The mainstream media needs to stop being complicit with her lies and demand answers, said, ay, Trump campaign, But of course they're not going to get it when they asked the La Law campaign manager. The La LA campaign manager just laughed when asked why she hasn't had any press conferences because again it's the laughing liars of WA Law. That's some nicelliteration there. That's what they should probably call the campaign managers for LA Law. They just laugh about it. So they even asked, my Acosta, you know, when are you going to have Why hasn't she had a press conference? Michael Tyler, her communications director, left because that's what his boss does. Laughs. Babylin Bee says Biden is really bummed to realize that all he had to do to stay in the race was to not show up to the debate and it never speak to reporters ever. Again, hmm, that's exactly what she did. We've got Chelsea Gabbert calling her an empty suit. Actually an empty pants suit would be more accurate, but she is an empty suit for sure. Babylon Bee, quoting Biden, supposedly did that Broad just get my place, you know, the thing by not talking to the press. Oh come on, Jack only had one job, and I blew it well anyway. But she finally has a policy proposal, and it is price controls against price gouging by people selling food. Well, you know, I had a listener who sent me a piece out of Washington State and they're putting in universal basic income. And what does the piece focus on it focus on is focuses on somebody buying food. I have to have this help in order to buy food. Universal basic income is just welfare, but it's welfare for everybody. It's welfare connected to the technocrat plan to take everybody's job and to put us on welfare to make sure that we own nothing, to make us completely dependent on government, because that's what all welfare programs have always done. They claim that they're there to help people, but they've always made people dependent. They turn us into trained pets. And so La La says, well, we've got to uh, we've got I'm going to present a plan to in price gouging by food suppliers. But you know, you got Biden and the EU and all the rest of them talking about how they want to make it impossible for us to have meat and dairy, and of course I guess that also includes chicken and eggs, since they've spent the last couple of years culling as many chickens as they can. Now mass culling of the cows is why they're trying to line up. Why are they PCR testing milk for bird flu and meat for bird flu. I mean they're not even testing the eggs for bird flu. This is an announced agenda that they want to do. There's a big difference between fare pricing in competitive markets and access. The prices unrelated to the cost of doing business. Well, you're increasing energy prices. You're doing everything you can to make it difficult the USDA, the FDA, or making everything difficult for people to compete and to raise food. And when you talk about a competitive market, are you talking about something like what Tyson has done with this monopoly of chicken, heavily connected to the Democrat Party, heavily connected to the Clintons. Directly addressing the soaring meat prices, Harris will focus on corporate consolidation in that market as one reason meat prices are so high. Well, they put a spike into it with their policies, with their green policies in the nineteen seventies is this article from Mesa's institute mess dot org talks about Nixon's price controls and they said, well, He's only going to do it for ninety days. But of course it lasted for a year and a half. And although it was a complete failure in terms of getting inflation under control, he was perceived by the public as having quote done something. They say, hear that all the time Hillary Clinton was trying to take over healthcare, and you go to these meetings, and where I lived it was a completely radical Democrat district focused around University North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and all these people would say, well, you know, I don't know what we just got it's just too expensive. Healthcare is just too expensive, and we got to do something. I don't know what we need to do, but we need to do something. I said, well, maybe you need to look to see if that bucket has water in it or if it's got gasoline in it. And by the way, if it's got water and it's going to be that's not the right thing you want to use in some fires. Anyway. By early nineteen seventy three, mini producers that endured price controls for eighteen months. The US Senate reported that price controls had caused a breakdown and energy production and distribution, because that was the thing that they were trying to focus on. They said, well, it's energy prices. Fuel shortages were far more extensive than anticipated. So she puts price control on food, it's going to only exacerbate the condition. So we've had this rodeo before. But of course, you spent fifty years. People for the most part don't remember the failures of Richard Nixon. They just saw him again when he was running for reelection as a president who was trying to do something, trying to do just like Trump. You know, he was trying to do something. Oh he didn't know what he was doing, but you know, give him an a for effort type of thing. They knew to this day. When critics of the Bad Old Days the nineteen seventies talk about stagflation and the economic malaise of the era, critics usually only mentioned Jimmy Carter, who was saddled with the effects of the Nixon experiment. Nixon who crippled the economy in the nineteen seventies with his monetary inflation, with his price controls, and of course you know playing the games with gold that he did as well, because that was all tied together. And so the author at Misus said, the price control plan is nothing more than a cynical ploy to get Harris elected. And I say cynically said at this point, because it's beyond naive to think that they are only pushing for price controls because they have good intentions and are economically illiterate. They know, they just don't care. Like Nixon, price controls are a political policy. Impoverishing economic effects are just collateral damage. Now, all of that is not all that true. With the pandemic stuff in the lockdowns and everything else, it was not medical. I can't excuse the Republicans for their participation in this, saying that they were just illiterate and stupid. Now the people continue to vote for them, are stupid and illiterate. They knew what they were doing, and they considered mainstream America, main street small businesses to be nothing but collateral damage and they were not essential. So again people are calling her communist, and they're right, communism. Just call her commie la la. They want to call her Comma law, Well let's call her commu la la, because that's really what this is all about. Proposing the first ever federal ban unquote corporate price gouging in the food and grocery industries unquote. Well, maybe you know the solution would be to help small businesses by taking off the regulations on them that are trying to put them out of business. Let's have some competition in here. Let's stop the USDA from calling livestock. So the Heritage Foundation said, well, here's your price gouging narrative. Average costs paid by businesses have risen just as much as the costs charged to consumers. If businesses are being greedy, they're doing it all wrong. Now, this is all a bunch of just virtue signaling there is absolutely no way that they're going to be able to tie this down. But again, I want to take a quick break before we get our guests on. We have Jack Lawson who's going to be joining us, and before have him come on, I want to talk about what is going on with money and taxes and the policy statements that are being made even by conservatives and by libertarians. We'll be right back. They're doing what in the place they named after me. Good thing.
Speaker 3: I have the David Night Show to keep me informed on the plots.
Speaker 2: Of these traders, making sense common Again, this is the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: On Rock Fan. Thank you, Dustin Helm and Mark c. Thank you both of you for the tip. I appreciate that. Before we get into the money, just kind of as a side issue since we're talking about bitcoin. One person did a Foyer request. I thought this is kind of interesting. Did a Foyer request of the FBI trying to get information about the creator of bitcoin and Satoshi Nakamoto. And the response that he got from them about Satoshi they said, well, Satoshi is a third party individual. He said, that's interesting that they would say that. He said, I submitted this as a broad general subject request with full context. So it is the Bureau and not me that is asserting that this is an individual. And he also says that when they use the phrase third party individual, they are not confirming or denying any records that they might have. But he said, typically this is their answer if anybody makes a four request regarding a non US person. So anyway, he thinks that because of that that there is actually somebody by the name or was somebody by the name of Satoshi Nakamoro whatever. Don Junior, by the way, is also saying that he's going to launch a crypto platform so he can take on the banks. Take on the banks. Well, that's an interesting perspective on this. Why is your dad running for president? Does he not want to take on the banks? What about Steve Manuchin and the Goldman Sachs bankers that he filled his cabinet with. What about the conspiring between Steve man Uchin and Jared and to set up CBDC. What about if you want to take on the banks, why didn't he just audit the FED. No, he's not going to do that, just like he won't release the JFK files. It's all kind of smoke and mirrors, and the real purpose of the Trump family is to get rich. But carving out a tax cut just for tips doesn't make sense. Even when La La Harris does, it doesn't make any more sense, says Reason magazine. And as I said before, it is truly disgusting and annoying to see conservatives and libertarians and the Office of Management and Budget, as soon as somebody talks about having a tax cut, even for people who are working as waitresses. We can't have that. Let's look at the budgetary concerns that are going to come out of it. That they don't have any budgetary concerns when it comes to wars, or when it comes to their green agenda, none of that. It's just blank checks everywhere. But hey, if you do a little bit of a tax reduction, all these people turn into Bernie Sanders. You can't cut the taxes. They're looting the treasury. Right So Reason says this is poorly thought out idea, no matter whose campaign is pushing it. As I wrote shortly after Trump flow to this in June, exempting tips from income taxes would increase the deficit. As I said, I can give you thirty five trillion reasons why the deficit doesn't matter? Why are they talking about it now? I mean, you know the purpose of government isn't to make make their life easy. You know, these people need to do the hard thing. They need to cut some spending, get it in line, instead of continually sending us more bills or kicking the can down the road. So he says, well, this doesn't do much to help the majority of Americans or to grow the economy. You see, libertarians are now even sounding like democrat demagogues. Well, what is the purpose of government? Is it to have freedom or is it to manage the economy? Grow the economy? That's what reason is telling you. And they quotes a senior policy analyst at the Tax Foundation. He says, well, you know, we got let's talk about the restaurant. We got the cashier who's working here, and we got the waitress who's working here. And let's say they both make exactly the same amount of money. They make thirty four thousand dollars a year, but the waitress gets half of it in tips. Well, if you get rid of the tax on tips, that means that the cashier who is making thirty four thousand dollars a year. Non tip based will pay two thousand dollars in taxes and the waitress will only pay six hundred dollars in taxes. That's not fair, they say, you say, that's why I say, they sound like democrats. Well here's what's fair. Let's get rid of the taxes on both of them. Let's get rid of the income tax on all of us. Why doesn't Reason magazine talk about abolishing the income tax? I can give you thirty five trillion reasons why we should abolish the income tax. Because they don't care what the deficit is, So why are they taxing us? The income taxes never come close to paying for the all of the taxes, and the income taxes are only a small part of that pie has never come close to paying what they spend, and so why continue on with this? Well I know why, and you do too. Because they want to make sure that we don't have any discretionary income so they can use it as a trap for people. The spending is a problem. Why is the libertarian saying this? They've now taken the mental of fairness to argue for continuation of the income tax. He says, as a libertarian, it pains me to say this. It pains me to hear it. I want people to have less of their income consumed by the federal taxes. Exempting taxes would accomplish that, But the IRS tax data shows that about six point one million Americans, we get to keep about thirty eight billion dollars in income that would otherwise have been taxed away. And we can't afford in Washington to lose that revenue from these waiters and waitresses and laborers everywhere. Really, yeah, to matter, we don't have a Jefferson who said, as he began his second term, we eliminated useless offices in my first term, and as a result, we were able to lower taxes so that we don't have any internal taxes in our country. They said, what labor, what farmer? What mechanic knows the taxman? None? None? Why can't we even aspire to that as as a political goal. No, we're not going to do that as a matter of fact. They go on in another article at Reason attacking the idea that they would even adjust, you know, even adjust the taxes on Social Security to not have taxes charged on Social Security. And as I said before, when this was put out, by Trump, I said, do you realize that this hasn't changed in forty years. They haven't indexed it to inflation. In nineteen eighty four, if you made more than is just under twenty five thousand dollars, and if you made more than that, and that was the median family income in nineteen eighty four, about twenty five thousand dollars, if you made more than the median family income, then they would start taxing away your Social Security payments. Well, they haven't changed that number in forty years, except we've had inflation, and so now the median family income is three times that, which means that if you make more than one third of the median family income, they start taking away your Social Security tax First of all, at the very least, couldn't reason magazine the libertarians. Couldn't they at least argue that we shouldn't be taxed on inflation like that, because that's what that amounts to. Can't you at least index that if you think that's a reasonable thing to do. Can't you at least index that? No better? Yet, why should we be taxed twice? It truly is amazing to see this, these small policy changes that are there I don't think will ever be instituted, because you will have the even if Trump were to get elected or la Law were to get elected, you're going to have these status organizations like Reason, Cato, the Libertarians, and the Heritage Foundation, the biggest conservative think thing. They're going to be there pushing against this, just like they were pushing back against stopping the censorship on social media by these big tech companies. It's just absolutely people need to wake up and look at these organizations that are supposedly fighting for the market and for freedom and for the Second Amendment and all the rest of the stuff. You need to look at what they actually do because in many cases they're actually opposing what we want to do. Before we go to break, I just want to remind you that if you want to get outside of this crazy system, and you need to get outside of the system that's coming after you for CBDC and IDs and all the rest of the stuff that wants to know and track every thing about you, think about trying to get some money outside of their system. And if you go to tony Ardban's wise Wolf Gold, you can get there with David Knight dot Gold. You can buy gold or silver, small or large amounts, and if you want to start accumulating it on a regular basis, he set up wolf pack and you can get group buying discounts. As a part of that group, you get that discount and you can decide on a monthly basis how much you want to set aside to start getting out of this system and to start preserving your wealth. As I said yesterday, take a look not at the price of gold, but take a look at the price of things in gold. As you talked about yesterday, many commodities or activities are traveling or food or any of these types of look at the price in gold and you'll see that it is a far better measure of the wealth protection than looking at these constantly varying currencies in different countries, including the United States. Okay, we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back with Jack Lawson of Civil Defensemanual dot.
Speaker 2: Com defending the American Dream. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome back and joining us now is Jack Lawson of Civil Defensemanual dot com. And this is what the Civil Defense manuals look like. As a matter of fact, Red and green and if you want to know how to survive and how to thrive and how to protect your family. This is like a Christmas present. These red and green volumes are Volume one and Volume two. He only sells it and physical form because one of the key things that's a threat to us is the infrastructure of the internet and power and things like that. One of the key times that you're going to need to have this stuff is when you lose the internet and you lose power, and so he talks about that and many other things. Joining us now is Jacklaws and good to have you on, Jack. Thanks for coming on. I was always good to be in your show. David.
Speaker 5: Everybody in the United States that's got an adult mind should be listening to you every morning.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what you say, it's so common sense. I was laughing thinking about.
Speaker 5: Your You know, you're talking about the government and expenditure. That reminded me of a girlfriend girlfriend I had where I got married at Is almost made the statement it's a joke, but she alsomost made the statement to me, how can I be overdrawn? I've still got checks in my checkbook and don't you balance your check book? How do you balance?
Speaker 1: So she is she working for the Congress or the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 5: Now probably the Federal Reserve. It's one of her strategists.
Speaker 1: Anyway, lots of checks. So one of the things that we're raisier by the day, that's right. One of the things that we're looking at now, of course, the who We all know that there's another pandemic that they're going to try to pull on us, and the question is, you know, what are we going to do about it. Is it going to be bird flu or maybe it's going to be impos You know, that's their thing this last week, and so you know they're talking about a international emergency and an emergency in Africa and all the rest of the stuff. How do we survive infectious disease and things like that? When you in your civil Defense manual, what do you what do you tell people?
Speaker 5: Yeah, David, first, I'd like to just give a brief overview of my background. I am not really highly formally educated. I got a couple probably three years of university in a family that's full of PhDs and masters, and most of them can't tie their shoes.
Speaker 1: I can tie my shoes. The issue is I.
Speaker 5: Was on one of the largest police boards in the nation judging police officers shooting using deadly force.
Speaker 1: I was in the.
Speaker 5: American Air Force at one period of time for four years. I had a job there as an electrictronics technician.
Speaker 1: One of my.
Speaker 5: Parts of that was arming and disarming the nuclear weapon. Every one of the missiles I worked on were nuclear tipped. It was in early fence system. I went from that, got out, walked around the world with a backpack whatever. I ended up in Africa and I was in a Foreign Legion anti terrorist unit for two and a half years. I was involved in a lot of the activities with this. I had a relationship through that with the ABC agencies, so to speak, not just America.
Speaker 1: And other ones.
Speaker 5: So anyway, taking all Latin six ninety five, I think you told me it was no longer four ninety five at Starbucks to get a coffee at six ninety five, somebody told me that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, may mean somebody designed me I don't go to Starbucks. I don't either.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is, but it's not coffee, no, as somebody told me that, And I said, well, six ninety five, and my background will gets you a cup of coffee. In reality, though, It's given me a lot of experiences that a lot of people don't have in this book. This book is really in a way, it's mistitled. It's called a civil defense manual. It's more than just a civil defense manual. It is a survival book. I've got everything under the sun in there that I've touched on that people can look at.
Speaker 1: They will learn things.
Speaker 5: I have a section on pandemic, and the reason I have a section on pandemic is because I think that is a major bio weapon being used by political by political directors, people that are running this whole show. And it's an incredible weapon, along with food and water. But people don't think of these things as weapons. But I believe we have another pandemic coming and I'll make it real short. In this book, you'll see a recipe very simple. You buy this on the internet for monkey pox. Now, the poxes collpox, monkey pox, smallpox, smallpox is extremely restricted. They do as far as I know, there's no testing done outside of the federal government. Poxes are very old, a major and very old minor.
Speaker 1: There's two types.
Speaker 5: But the bottom line is I've got something in there that will cure this. And when I say cure it. You have to get it first. You got to survive the pustules. But the Mickmac and Cree Indians use this. During the French and Indian Wars, British artillery surgeons, French surgeons wrote glowing reports about this, how puscules had formed on the soldiers and the old Micmac Indian women would go and put the Saracena papyria. It's a venus fly trap found up in Quebec in the swamp lands, and it would take the oil from this, put it on the pustule and it would not only kill what's in the pustule, it would give your body immunity. You had to survive to this point though, and they wrote glowing reports on it. Because smallpox is very, very deadly. It still is, but there's different types of boxes. I just get into a lot of this, and the reason I do I also had first hand experience in Africa with typhus dysentery. Those are what they call the twin sisters of poor poor sanitation typhus dysentery. And there's a third one that should be a close cousin, and that's cholera. I've seen the epidemics. I've seen the cordoned areas. I imagine I was around somebody. I was lucky it did and catch it. Life is from Africa, she's British and when this COVID came out, she laughed at it. I started to believe there's something to it. After a while, psychological uh, psychological operations, which was part of the thing, and they found in retrospect there was less than a one percent chance of death from it. Most of the death didn't come from COVID. It came from comorbidity issues. They had high blood pressure, he had kidney problems.
Speaker 1: This would kill you so and their ventilators and the rim desivir.
Speaker 5: Oh my my god, that is you know, it is astounding. I read about a doctor in a hospital in Chicago. I had a patient there. It just happened to be a black guy that was really sick dying. He was probably within two hours of dying. The doctor went to the pharmacy and got a what at asthmatics use. It was called sport de court. It was a spray and hailer and he forced us down this guy's throat and six days later that man that would have been dead walked out of that hospital.
Speaker 1: They fired the doctor. Yeah, exactly, that's right.
Speaker 5: Okay, they want a doctor for going outside hospital protocol, put a ventilator on him and kill him. No, he used something that he thought would work and it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there was I've reported. A pullmonologist came out and said, you know, he had decades of experience in pulmonology, and he said, we've never done I've been later intubation with people as a means of treatment, and all the time I've been working as a pullmonologist. He goes, what is this about. It was really set up, I think, to kill people, and it was set up to make sure that if anybody got outside of the agenda's not just getting outside of the hospital's protocol, but it's getting outside of the agenda of getting everybody locked down until the vaccine comes. That's the key thing. I think. You know, how do we we protect ourselves from the government when they come around with the needles and the swabs and all the rest of the stuff that could be the biological weapon.
Speaker 5: Well, people can't see through this COVID thing. They're looking at the wrong information. I mean, we live in a world where we have massive amounts of input audio visual if they are not understanding that, just like happened to a friend of ours, thirty three years old, didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't do any drugs, went to sleep on a Tuesday night, room temperature. The next morning he died. Left three kids, left a beautiful wife. Why well, the mother in law was hounding everybody in the family.
Speaker 1: Get the COVID shot. Get the COVID shot.
Speaker 5: Of course, she's a raving liberal and her husband's one of the finest people ever met. But she virtually harangued everybody and to get this shot. Don't come to our house unless you got the COVID shot. Well, they got the COVID shot, and now it's unfortunate. I had big tears in my eyes for this guy.
Speaker 1: He was a nice, just to find human being.
Speaker 5: But well, and you know we can't see this. Yeah, they better resist this next one.
Speaker 1: That's all I say. That's right, and going back and looking at it as they looked at the different lots because it was one of the things that they wanted to keep track of. They wanted your personal information, whether you'd taken it or refused. And then the lot number, well, the lots various lots varied by factor of over thirty, so you could get your dosage could very by factor of thirty. That's one of the reasons why you're seeing, you know, some people dying right away, other people dying a couple of months down the road or having severe adverse effects, and other people not being affected by it at all. The whole thing was a mass experiment on people. That's why they want to keep track of the lot numbers so they could look to see they they didn't do any tests of any of the stuff. One of the things the reasons that you test is because you have to determine how much is too much of a dosage, how much is too little if it's a medication. But that's what they were doing with this stuff. It was just a most unbelievable thing I've ever seen in my life. And so I guess the real key thing is that to me, if they declare a pandemic, I want to know how I can live in an off grid isolated way from them so that I'm not going to come in contact with the public health officials who are going to do everything they can to try to hit me with a bio weapon.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's going to go beyond that. I think they're going to start using their massive amount of computer information and probably breeze bank accounts. Oh yeah, there'll be a number of things that are done. But if people don't, if people do not resist this, they're looking for trouble. This this whole thing is designed. In my opinion, as a friend of mine, it was in one of my he was in my command of unit in Africa.
Speaker 1: A mutual friend of ours died. He was a homicide detective in Florida. And I talked to my friend Ross and I said, what what happened? Drops dead.
Speaker 5: His face into his food on a Saturday night in front of his wife. I feel so sorry for her. He was a he was a great guy, but he was our medi and my friend Ross didn't get the shot. He said, I thought this was something goofy from the beginning because he's from Africa, He's been through all this stuff and he saw this Oli Bloni's horns about get the shot, get the shot, and literally forcing people by peer pressure.
Speaker 1: Into getting this.
Speaker 5: And he had an argument with our friend had died, and our friend said, I know my medicine his father used to be a doctor.
Speaker 1: But I know he was a good medic. He was a good man. But he believed this.
Speaker 5: Stuff because they put enough science in it and enough force behind it from the government and everybody else, they could get to pressure people. And the guy was a weightlifter and fit like I am. And he's not here anymore. He was twelve years younger than me.
Speaker 1: Well a lot of times, as the people who are involved in the medical community, they really believe in this stuff and they believe in the paradigms that it's been. And we had a friend of ours, a very dear friend of very close to Karen as well. I was a friend as well, and she worked in the medical field as a registered nurse, and she had breast cancer and she absolutely would not even consider anything that was alternative. And it's like, you know, this is it, it's got a safe profile. Why not try it. It's cheap, it's safe. Why not give it a try. You got nothing to lose. But she no, I'm only going to do the official medical stuff there.
Speaker 5: David David went I went through this for the president of our Special Force of Chapter.
Speaker 1: He had cancer.
Speaker 5: I mean a guy worked for ten years in Afghanistan handling a lot of the IEDs and disarming them. And they have depleted your braumum. And this is something once you get into your body, it just virtually never leaves you. But he got cancer, double masted ectomy, had both the breast removed at him, just got him reconstructed against It doesn't look like a freak. But he went totally to hyperbury pressure chamber and he went to something called a Riffus machine and he said they scheduled him for cats gan to go in and get the rest of out. What they didn't take out, couldn't find anything. So they had a panel of doctor talking to him, and the doctors were saying, well we did something right.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 5: He unloaded on. He said, people are fools. He said, you have got blinders on. You didn't do anything. Well, we gave you chemo therapy. You don't even read your records. You gave me no chemo therapy. Well it must have been something else. No, he said, I got rid of it. And he's still three years later, he's cancer free to whatever degree I mean, he's still urinating what I call gold and silver.
Speaker 1: He shows me a coup of these.
Speaker 5: He passes these depleted uranium byproducts out there come.
Speaker 1: Out like gold and silver. Wow. Wow, ropolets and it's horrible. Oh, it's amazing. Yeah. I had a friend of mine who was in the army with tanks and he was talking about depleted uranium and stuff, and so many people have been armed by that, and of course they spread it all over the all over the countryside, you know, the people who live in the country as well. But the soldiers are expendable, they don't really care what have these people over a long period of time. You know, you mentioned earlier food as a weapon, and I think that's one of the key things is trying to get some independence on food and of course getting your food outside of the food supply as well. But you know, you've got a lot of stuff there about just basic stuff and preparing foods that things that you can put together that are going to last a very long time, and that you can put together very cheaply as well. Right, absolutely, David.
Speaker 5: More than food revolutions, by history, it has always started from empty stomachs. There's a new problem on the scene, and that is the water supply system. Probably eighty five percent of this country uses municipal water systems. I don't know that fact percentage for sure. I have been discussing this for years with people. I finally had somebody gave me an answer. If you didn't have the chlorine tablets come to the city municipal water supply system and the guy said, they're trucked in daily, would you put water up untreated water?
Speaker 1: He said no.
Speaker 5: The people that are going to go to their tap and think, well, I'm hungry, but I'm going to drink the water, They're going to turn their tap on. Nothing's going to come out at some point. So that's a danger. Revolutions come from empty stomach. Total chaos and madness will come from people not having water.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw something about a military base. I can't I'm trying to remember what's where it was, but it was a military base that was shut down because somebody attacked the water supply a cyber attack. You know they I think I recall them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they shut down a military base of a cyber attack on the water treatment. They can do it to cities, And of course we're seeing this a lot of these types of attacks on our infrastructure, especially the water thing. And there's just so many points vulnerability. And everything is on the Internet, so everything is susceptible to attack from anywhere in the world. That's the most amazing thing about it's how vulnerable this complicated infrastructure has become. David. People have to store water just like food.
Speaker 5: I've got the Rule of Thumb. I've got a whole chapter in there, and not only how to store water and storing water almost more complex than storing food a long term, but I show how you can do it. It's quite simple. You need to get some fifty five gallon blue barrels. At the least you can do is buy cases of water and stick them under a bed. This sounds like this sounds like hysteria, but I've been through going without water, and I tell you what, It's almost like the Indians used to say, you rise from your body into the spirit world. You start looking at things in your mind is absolutely not functioning properly. You're literally starting to go insane.
Speaker 1: How can you How long can you keep the water in those bottles before it gets stagnant?
Speaker 5: I think you could probably keep most bottled water.
Speaker 1: For a year.
Speaker 5: I would check it. It's very simple to check. If they go to Www. Civil Defense manual dot com. I have a whole chapter.
Speaker 1: It's free to read. Read it. Food. I've got food on there.
Speaker 5: I'm putting other things on there. But this is something that's critical for people to do. I don't want a woman coming to my door with a child who's thirsty, because once you give your water, they know it's there. She's gonna go away and come back. Eventually, you're going to have people coming back by force. Now we've addressed that situation in my neighborhood. But the bottom line is people need.
Speaker 1: To do this.
Speaker 5: It's we are living in We're in a comfort zone that hasn't disturbed anybody yet. As much as we don't like what we hear, we are still in a comfort zone. Yes, we're not short of food, we're not short of water. We don't have a soldier sticking a gun up our nose and telling us to do this or that. We don't right now have anybody trying to forcibly vaccinate us. So we're in a comfort zone and people have to break loose from that and provide something. It's like an insurance policy. I feel like I'm preaching to the choir most of the time. Very hard to get this across to people.
Speaker 1: No, it is good. And as you point out at your website Civil Defense Manual dot Com, you've got that chapter on water for free and so people can get an example, see an example of how thorough you cover a topic there. And that's as you point out, the number one issue is having a fresh water because that's the thing that's going to kill you first, not having anyone got to Yeah, you've got to have a pottable water. You've got to be able to treat it. I've got all of it. It's very simple. You have.
Speaker 5: Most people have in their house what they need. They got a bathtub, put masking tape over the drain. Fill the bathtub before the water goes out. You got water in your hot water heater brobably thirty to forty gallons.
Speaker 1: You've got a little bit of water.
Speaker 5: In your tank on your toilet. But outside of that, you need Every person needs one gallon of water per one person for one day. That is the minimum people need to survive on. It's not going to allow you to bathe, but it's going to allow you to cook, drink some water, keep yourself hydrated. Depending on the temperature. If it's a nice autumn or nice spring, you don't need it as much if it's cold. And I also go into cold weather survival in the book. I myself didn't know this. I know what it's like in hot weather to be without water. You have to hydrate yourself. Well, you have to drink more water when it's sub zero to hydrate yourself. If you don't do that, you will freeze to death. So water, yeah, well I didn't know it either.
Speaker 1: Like any freeze for your body, just about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's about the same principle to degree. Even the water freezes. But if you don't have no water in your body, you're making yourself susceptible to freezing. So there's other things. You know.
Speaker 1: Communications are very important.
Speaker 5: They're important if you're going to work with a group of people to protect your houses. I've got one of the best guys in the country. He's written books on this. He's got a whole communication chapter in there. I've got how to organize your neighborhood for protection. I have what I call the Neighborhood Protection Plan. I've got a Navy seal officer that you know is a friend of mine, Matt Bracken, an extremely good author very very intelligent man. He led seal teams in the Middle East. He's written two of my chapters. One of them, he has what he calls the c W two cube. By that cube, you can kind of not kind of, you can determine around what your surroundings are, like, what the danger level is that you're living in. And it's an incredible it's an incredible pictorial he's made. He also wrote my chapter on night fighting around your house without having any infrared optics or anything like that. This is stuff he learned as a seal officer and teaches this stuff.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of things. Pemmican people don't even know what it is. Pemmican is a.
Speaker 5: Northern Southern Canadian, northern our borderline Cree and Micmac Indian food that if you've got this stuff, you can live for your office. It's got everything you need, protein, carbohydrate, trace minerals and a pretty tasty if you make it properly. I've got a refue for pemmican in there, and you can make it in a cupcake tray and it's it's very good, and it's got a shelf life that's almost indefinite.
Speaker 1: That super Yeah, people can see not only the table contents, but you've got a lot of bullet items in terms of, you know, putting together a neighborhood group, making sure that you do it in a smart way. You know, the the psychological issues that are involved there with groups as well as you know the government's paranoia about things. You've got to be careful about both of those things when you put it together. Travis has got the website up there. People can can see that night fighting without night vision and it shows that example there water sources and of course that that chapter that is available there. You talk about tactics and you mentioned the CW CW two QB. Is that what it was is that that Matt Bracken had come up with. Tell us a little bit about that well.
Speaker 5: Depending and it kIPS into people can call it racist or whatever they want, and it's ethnic ethnic phobia or whatever they want.
Speaker 1: To it's genophobia.
Speaker 5: The makeup of people around you has a direct bearing on the danger level the the ethnic and the racial makeup, and that goes for wealthy black people as well. Depending if they got a bunch of white trash living around them, there's going to be a danger to them.
Speaker 1: If they have money and.
Speaker 5: If they live in a good neighborhood, those are going to be the first places people go to for food and water. They're going to go out of their areas. They're going to be stopping people on the freeways. They're going to be taking anything of value. But when it comes to water and it comes to food, lookout. If somebody's got to feed their child, they're not going to care very much about your life. Your life is going to instead of being sacretted, it's going to become literally valueless to them. And we have too much of a mentality of that in this country. I've told you before I sat in the police board our gang unit. Nobody is allowed to pull their firearm at the policy unless you have a deadly threat. Well, our gang unit took that off. Why because they were getting shot at by these gang bangers and they said they had four in a room and they were asking them, I saw a video on this what do you guys shoot as freight aw it? Well, hey, we're gamers. Let's play video games. If you don't shoot right away, you're dead. So they had to change the policy to where are these guys could have their weapon out? Even though it wasn't an evert deadly threat, because that's what would happen. And that's the mentality Americans have about shooting people. It's a horrible thing to shoot somebody and think about it because it never leaves you. But these people have got this knee jerk mentality that that's what they've got to do. Put their child crying Thursday in the mix of that thing, and you got problems.
Speaker 1: And that's going to happen very quickly, with just a couple of days. When the supply chains are shut down. We have these long supply chains. We have even the most mundane things everywhere you've got connected to the internet, and so people can tap into that. I talk frequently to go Tree, who does cyber security, and he's constantly talking to me about how they're probing whoever it is, whether it's ransomware or whether it's you know, criminals who are doing it, or whether it's other state actors. They're constantly probing the infrastructure to see where there's vulnerable places in all these different places. And of course they could hit everything all at once, and they could do it from anywhere on Earth, and they could make it look like whoever they want to look.
Speaker 5: Like, Yes, that's what I wanted to thinks that don't like about technology. If the trucks don't run and don't take colarinated carnation tablets, if the grid goes down, the diesel generator that they used to pump water, even if you've got a gravity flow system in your neighborhood or your area, eventually the water's going to stop. So that in conjunction with a myriad of issues. One of what I see is three billion people were hacked social security numbers information all over yes state actor from Iran, I doubt it from the Western globalist I think. So another distraction. Everybody's checking to see if they've had a council opened. Then you know it's a concern bread and circuses. It's all destruction. And I just watched that movie GLADYE the other night, and they were talking about the corrupt Senate.
Speaker 1: But they didn't have a Congress other than a Senate there.
Speaker 5: They didn't have a House of representatives, so we got a double whammy there. But they were talking about the senators. Marcus really is the emperor died was trying to give the power back to people and get the corruption out, We're going to have to go through a reset. I feel I don't want to sound pessimistic, but I think that people are going to have to see the reality of no food, no water, what's going on in this country. Uh, there's going to have to be some force of arms before this issue is over. If there isn't, you know, we've got Waltzing Kamala and mister Waltz in there and that that's that's going to be so sad. But you know, I'm not advocating people do anything other than have the family shop kind to protect their neighborhood and work with their neighbors.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's there's.
Speaker 5: Issues that I get into from a military experience. We had something called drake shooting. I show people how to do what's called skipping rounds.
Speaker 1: The commando unit I was use this extensively and we're very very effective.
Speaker 5: But you skip around, you literally turn a full metal jacket bullet into a number of projectile and I got a picture.
Speaker 1: Of that here that's from you, and that is after you hit that bullet. This is the bullet that's broken apart in all these different rounds. Right, yeah, yeah, tell people how you do you just hit it on the ground that breaks it into well.
Speaker 5: No, I got a diagram of how you do it, and it's quite simple to do, but it was very effective. We would do it shooting into any potential cover, even if we didn't know where somebody was. They probably had a beat on us, ready to kill us, but were far into these areas without hesitation. Then they all seem to think that we'd seen them, and they'd take off running and then you know, we'd deal with them. The gunship would deal with it.
Speaker 1: But skipping rounds is something that's a small thing.
Speaker 5: I have thirteen pages on how to survive a gun You're not going to read this stuff on the internet.
Speaker 1: A lot of the Special Operations.
Speaker 5: Units teach this stuff, but it's not very what I went through. I was trained by SASS, which is a Brittish special Forces designation Special Air Service. This about the same thing as Delta Force in this country or Green Berets. And you got taught all of these things. And these are little techniques I tell people in the book. They're very simple.
Speaker 1: And let me jump in here because on your website that I'm looking at here tactics, plane language explanations that even people without a military law enforcement background can understand tactical strategic principles, effects and movements. And here are the examples all around defense fields of fire, interlocking fields of fire, supporting fields of fire, element of surprise, force multiplier effect, violence of action, economy of force, kill zone, maize, defense and depth, flanking attack principles, L shaped ambush, cover and fire movement, fall back, fighting positions, area, tactical proactive defense, serpentine entry control, perimeter defense and the star Perimeter defense principle, indirect approach, strategy, employment and coordination of inside marksmen and out flinker marksmen. Rapid response for us. The third dimension of the defensive perimeter the castle concept. So all that is just under the tactics part of it, and then that's not the only thing you talk about. How to fortify and defend a suburban neighborhood or a high rise building or a ranch. These are all different requirements to do this. So if people go to the website they can see the kinds of in depth information that you've gotten. Again, there's some sample chapters there as well.
Speaker 5: Eighty year old people taking all of that information, there is about thirty items there.
Speaker 1: Learning the basic theory, and I've got i grounds.
Speaker 5: It's all in Layman's terms because the military rights books that will put you to sleep at night, they seem to have a competition on triple and quadruple negative statements in one sentence, you know, and fifty fifty eight words in one sentence trying to impress each other they went to graduating from high school or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's horrible. So I've put it in simple terms with diagrams. You can understand it.
Speaker 5: An eighty year old person, a group of eighty year old people in a neighborhood could successfully defend their neighborhood just with these tactics against somebody that does not have the knowledge of these tactics. They're very very important. Fire protection procedures are also very important. If we go grid down, you're going to see more fires and you're going to have a less response.
Speaker 1: From far departments.
Speaker 5: The same thing with sheriff's departments and police departments. What are they going to do? The potoma going to stay out there? Are they going to worry about their wife and kids at home?
Speaker 1: Oh, we've already seen that when you see the riots that happen, or you know, even going back to the Rodney King riots and anything, but of course also to the BLM riots of a twenty twenty anything. They basically protect their own and they have a hard time trying to protect their own. I mean, look at what happened to the police station there in Minneapolis, and they still haven't rebuilt it. You know, it is kind of interesting to see these things. But you know, the other thing is, I look through your book, A lot of people might think that you that if they don't live in a rural area or maybe even a suburban area, that it doesn't apply. But you've got a lot of stuff about living in the city and how to survive that. And it's not just a situation where the grades down, everybody's starving and it's this kind of end of the world apocalypse thing. But it's also common sense things to do for natural disasters like hurricanes or earthquakes or things like that, so that you're not completely the parrel.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, I got the procedures for that, things like shutting off your gas supply.
Speaker 1: How are you going to identify word it is, what.
Speaker 5: To do the procedure to go through shutting off your breakers if you've got an earthquake. I go over virtually every catastrophic evan I've listed twenty three of them, everything from financial collapse to the Moon colliding with Earth, which you know that's very improbable.
Speaker 1: I leave a lot of this alien this alien talk.
Speaker 5: Just like I say in the book, just because three pieces of my Captain crunch aligned perfectly together in my cereal bowl on top of the mailk doesn't mean that we're going to have a client, We're going to have a planet disaster. But I have hurricanes, tornadoes, everything. There's common sense and information on what to do to keep yourself from burning your house down, to keep yourself from having your house explode, and it goes on. It goes on all the way up the ladder. How to protect your neighborhood, which you're going to have to know how to do. I can't I can't convey to people the madness that I have seen in the rest of the world. We have been so isolated in this country. And I talk this madness in the book. I mean and I talked.
Speaker 1: This book is a refuge for people that.
Speaker 5: Are concerned with what's going on today, instead of just sitting and stewing in their own juices over how bad everything is and how crazy everything is. You'll see through this book there's the reason for it. It's called psychological operations.
Speaker 1: And David, you.
Speaker 5: Touch on this all the time when I'll watch you.
Speaker 1: You're very tuned into this. People need to wake up. This is not the end of the world.
Speaker 5: We don't have fifty percent of this country that wants to have a communist form of government.
Speaker 1: We don't have it.
Speaker 5: I think the Republican Trump, I don't know like to get into politics, but the other day he said something about his voter base is seventy five percent of the people, and.
Speaker 1: I believe he's right.
Speaker 5: I've always said that it's probably like eighty five percent. There are dedicated communists how I run into them in military units I've been in. They seem to think that this illusion of communism will work, and it doesn't. But that's what we're headed towards. And people need to wake up. Go to the book and find yourself something to do in this book to help yourself allay your fears of what is coming.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, I've got As a matter of fact, I've got a tip here from Sandy Hayes. Thank you very much for that. So it's been listening to you for a long time. Thanks for all you do. God bless I can't help but feel black pilled after listening to you sometimes, But I guess that's just the reality of the world, isn't it. And so let's say you know anybody that feels black pilled. First of all, I like to give you a hope that we have as a Christians, and that's the most important thing. But it is also important if you have a book like this and you've got something that you can do, because really, the fear just and it comes if you're sitting there and feeling helpless, if you're just sitting there not doing something. If you're actively engaged and putting something together, constructively putting it together, going out and putting to relationships together with people in your neighborhood, which Jack talks about, that a good deal. So there's all these constructive things to do, and these are good things, whether or not the society collapses or not. This year, we finally we got totally behind and everything Jack as we move, but this year we've started growing our own food and everything, and it's just, you know, it's been wonderful. Karen has done all of it and a whistler here who have been doing this stuff while we do the show here. But it's great to have that and to be learning about that, and it's great to have the fresh produce and things like that. So if you start doing productive things like this, it's going to it's going to get you feeling better and getting you into a more positive mindset. But it's going to be stuff that's going to pay dividends even if things don't come out in a worst case scenario. That's what I like about it, and that's what I like about what Jack has done in terms of civil defense manual. But being able to set aside some food, just simple suggestions, things that maybe you didn't think about, but are just simple suggestions that once you read them, there you know things that you may have heard if there's some kind of an earthquake or something you turn the gas off, of course, but maybe you've forgotten about that. Maybe it's just good to kind of jog your memory and kind of go through a checklist of things like that every once in a while. But it's a positive thing that you can do and keeps you active, keeps you from becoming fearful about all that stuff. I think that's the real, the real benefit of it, that's going to pay dividends regardless of what happens.
Speaker 5: I can't tell people how much we've turned into a garage door community. We go to work, we come home, raise a garage door of a car, and close the garage door.
Speaker 1: We don't even know.
Speaker 5: Who lives next to us since we've done this in our neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I just had a group of people last night, we just had a meeting, and.
Speaker 5: I have I have to say, I've never been enriched by people. And some of the wonderful people I met that I thought were jerks and they're just great people, but you never say anything to them because you live in.
Speaker 1: A got garage door type of the neighborhood. People don't get together. Well, we've gotten together.
Speaker 5: In our neighborhood and we know who's and there's a lot of fantastic people where I live, older people that have got experiences. I'll just go to one thing you just said, God, Christianity, religion. Right on my desk here, I have my Civil Defense Manual, which I've got all kinds of markers in, and I have the Bible and.
Speaker 1: The Eternal Defense Manu right there.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, I'm trying to teach my heathen soul something about religion. I'm not real good at it, but I'm trying to get there. Go to a Bible study group with combat veterans. A lot of guys are really, really horribly afflicted with the issues they've gone through. When you sit and see a grown man cry that was in the Marine Corps and been awarded a silver Star, you know it's casting stone in your head these traumatic events.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling people, now, prepare or you're going to have that cast in your head.
Speaker 5: The failure of doing something to protect you and your family. It will be cast in your head and chiseled in stone while on a bright sunny day the lights.
Speaker 1: Are going on in your mind.
Speaker 5: You know, when you're dying, you don't want the last thought of why I didn't I do something?
Speaker 1: So I urge people.
Speaker 5: I urged people. The funny thing I got to tell you is the group we have in our neighborhood. I don't go into the Bible because I'm afraid I've I'm beyond I'm numb to being afraid.
Speaker 1: I've been through so much.
Speaker 5: I go into the Bible because it's a fascinating story. Yes, And I fight with myself all the time. I tell the guys in my group, you know, I fight all the time.
Speaker 1: With my beliefs. But it's a it's a great thing to look at.
Speaker 5: Most of my group of neighborhoods, they're they're all they're all very devout religious people of one denomination or another.
Speaker 1: And I don't push them as long as they don't push theirs on me, you know. So, well, that's the key, you know, when you're talking about that, it's looking at something that you're going to find fascinating, something that is you know, we it's so caught up so many times and passively consuming what has served to us. So we get caught up in entertainment, or we get caught up in sports. But you know, we can also get caught up in things that are going to help us live our daily life, things that are going to help us to meet our neighbor things that are going to help us to know God. Those things can be even more fascinating and can pay dividends and to us and so and that's the key thing, you know, finding some stuff. If you start to get interested in anything, you're going to be able to find fascinating stuff and so you know, do it even even this prepping stuff. Do it as a hobby that's going to be something that's going to be uh, you know starting I paid dividends, Yeah, David, I pushed so many different things in here.
Speaker 5: I've got a guy the name of Boston Tea Party. He's very well known. He's a legislator from Wyoming. He gave me permission to put all from one of his books, Team pages on Cyclepaths.
Speaker 1: Critical that people know what these people are.
Speaker 5: Critical that they know the traits that they exhibit. So they're going to identify these people. They're very, very dangerous. That's one of the biggest dangers of humanity I've seen. Unfortunately, I think our government has mostly turned into these people, and the globals definitely are. I mean, I can't see too much different. Bill Gates still look when he looks at a person, thinks he's looking at a computer screen.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's got any sense of connection.
Speaker 5: But if people want to learn about psychopathic free those pages in there, it'll tell you everything about it.
Speaker 1: You want to learn about how to survive.
Speaker 5: A nuclear exchange, get the book, go on my website and look at what I have surviving nuclear warfare with what you have, it's very simple. It's no longer what I was taught when I was in the Air Force when he went through nuclear weapons training. Bend over and kiss your butt goodbye. Put it in nice terms. But the bottom line was that it was the mutual assured destruction, which I don't think we'll ever get to. I hope not was. It left me totally depressed. There's just no hope coming out of a school like that, and gave me a new respect for that bomb that I just set my butt on and connect army circuits to. So there's a lot of things in the book. It just goes over a lot that people need to know. Yeah, can you survive Absolutely, people can survive grid down in this country.
Speaker 1: You just need some basic some basic preparations. Yes, yes, absolutely true. Well, it's always great talking to you, Jack, and it is a wonderful publication. Again, as I said, we don't have to be fearful, especially if we are Christians, and we can always find something that is constructive to do. It's one of the best things you can do for yourself psychologically. As a matter of fact, there's just an article about taking kids off of smartphones for ten daysmediately saw a massive improvement in their lives and their attitude and their relationship to other people. So again, there's all these things that we can do, and it's very important and this is a good place to start, really, So again, Civil Defense Manual. You can find it at Civil Defensemanual dot com. Jack, thank you so much for coming on and for all of your wisdom and a great resource that you've got there. Thank you. Tell that wisdom part to my wife. Thank you, David. Thank you. It's always a pleasure to talk to you.
Speaker 5: I just enjoy watching your show and I recommend everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you very thank you very much. I appreciate that. Folks gonna take a real quick break and I'll be right back.
Speaker 7: Just a small town boy, saucy and cold, please.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: Believed by all right on rock fan Lazy Toad, Thank you very much. He says that ten bucks ain't much, but it helps the ticker. Nevertheless, yes it does, Thank you, and it is very generous. I appreciate that. Blessings to all God's patriots and especially our precious nights. Thank you so much. You know, let us talk about not letting the people get to us. This is an article out of the Daily Skeptic, and I thought it was kind of caught my attention because it says dumbhead girl eco activist, dumbhead. We don't use that phrase, and I mean the Germans do use dumpkof right, which is literally head but talking about how to deal with your climate feelings. And in this article they talked about an essay that was coming from a young woman who said that everything changed for her in her twenty twenty two books. She said, to climate in our heads, fear, anger, hope, what the ecological crisis is doing to us? And it was you talk about you know, doom and gloom. This is it and she said it all began when she was at school and they showed her Al Gore's film An Inconvenient Truth. I like at that and I thought that is the most ludicrous thing. But the sad thing about it is that it scared her to death. And she came home she talked to her mother about it and she said, so, I said, I was happy for the welcome distraction watching a film instead of doing lessons, but afterwards I was shocked and I asked my mom. She's British for answers all these questions and challenges, and she didn't have any solutions for me. How could she? Well, she could because the solutions are there. You know, the solutions are there. When your kid goes to school and they fill them with despair and atheism, you know the solutions are there. As a parent, if you are going to send your kids to school, you better be aware of how you were going to answer these questions that are put into their head and to give them a foundation, whether it's about that or whether it's about the doom and gloom of the climate. She said, I was alarmed. I started to think about the impending consequences of climate change and what could be done about it. And she said, we're questioning now even the role of men. We're questioning social narratives, a superiority through gender, through academic attainment, through professional success, through the burning of fossil fuels. You see, it all ties together with her out of this she took all of the marks, this struggle session stuff that was the gateway into it for her. But of course it can be anything. But the real issue is is that it is fear that we have to confront and we have to not be afraid to look at the truth, and we have to not be afraid to look for solutions, especially to be able to provide those to our kids. Saw a video on Twitter actually, and it got my attention because the headline there was what's the most common used phrase in the Bible? And then they show condensed. They just foot all the pages and they always have it highlighted and always put it in the same spot so it's not jumping around, so you can watch it because they go through it very quickly, two hundred and fifty times. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. Actually, that's what I like about the King James and the New King James. It's got a more majestic claim which just says fear not, which I think is much more the same thing. But I think it's much more powerful than don't be afraid, but that fear not, and we really don't have anything to fear. And that is especially true if you're a Christian, if you're a child of God, if you're God fearing, you don't fear anything else. That's the key. That's the key right there. And you don't have to fear all of these exaggerated lies from al Gore or the crisis of the week or the so called pandemic of the week.
Speaker 7: You know you have.
Speaker 1: It gives you a perspective and it gives you a foundation that will not be rattled. And that's the key thing, that's the key preparation right there. So thank you all for listening, have a great weekend, hope to see you on Monday.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 8: And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 1: That's a website.