Speaker 1: Oh be that are.
Speaker 2: M H.
Speaker 3: Trigger Warner.
Speaker 4: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 5: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 6: Merry Christmas, everybody. I'm going to try to get this out before Christmas. At least it is a cause for celebration as some brand new news has dropped and I can't wait to talk about it with everyone. Just in time, right after I finished my three part series on The Menindas Brothers, this whole Rob Reiner stuff kicks up, and I am absolutely floored. It's like my own personal Christmas gift. You know, Christmas is weird. You know, some people love it, some people hate it. I personally have always loved Christmas. I love to see the Christmas lights. I love to decorate. I love to bake a little cookie now and then. And you know, gift giving is not my favorite part of the season, but it is for some people. I love to give a gift. I love to see people open a gift that I have gotten them because I go out of my way to think of something thoughtful. I can't wait to see their face when they open it, and it's wonderful and amazing. But I don't like to get a gift because you got to sit there and think, like, how do I want to play this? Should I be excited? Should I be cool, calm collected? You know, you don't want to over sell your excitement of the gift, but you also want to seem grateful. So it's just always awkward when you're opening a gift. But I love giving gifts. And you know, sometimes you do a little office change with the other ladies. You always end up getting the fat bitch who is lazy as fuck and always goes for the Starbucks gift card. After you've put in a lot of thought into your gift. You know, you've went out of your way to get fucking stinky cunted Rachel a wonderful gift that you've put a lot of thought into, and she gets you a Panera gift card. But you know, and potlucks are great office Christmas potlucks because you see a little cat hair, little unidentified little unidentified hair in the cat chicken. Somebody's always putting ranch in something that ranch doesn't belong in. Little Maynaise surprise with the potluck. Uh, somebody who smells like SIGs twenty four four seven, bringing yogurt dish and SIGs and dairy just don't go together. Sorry. If Marlena is bringing the yogurt dip, I'll skip it this Christmas. But you know, Christmas is great and I love Christmas a lot. Gift Giving is actually a love language. Did you know that, guys? Gift giving is a love language, one of the five love languages.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I've taken the love language quiz before, and there's about five love languages to note. There's physical touch, there is gift giving, acts of service, quality time, and words of affirmation. And I recently took this love language quiz because I was talking about it with my sister and I previously was married to someone the ghost of exmus past, whose love language was gift giving. But the problem was I never got the right gifts. In one year, he literally made me take all of his gifts back that I got him for Christmas because they just were not the right gifts for him. The gift giving love language is one of the most convoluted, in my opinion. If it's your love language, good for you. I bet Christmas is your favorite time of year, but it is not mine. As I retook the quiz. My love primary love language was physical touch and that does not surprise me at all, because you know, I love a hug, little hug and kiss every now and again. And I know that there are people out there who have acts of service and quality time and all. That's great, and I think you should have a little sprinkle of each But that's not what we're talking about in today's episode. In today's episode, we're gonna be talking about a little bit of a different kind of love language, just in time for Christmas, with this whole Rob Reiner thing. For the Hollywood elite out there, they have their own love language quiz, and it's a little bit different questions. You know, some people they answer the question would you like to go to the movies? Or would you like to receive a gift? Maybe you feel it's most meaningful when your partner does the dishes for you. But for the Hollywood elite, the love language quiz may ask questions like, after a hard day's work, do you find it more meaningful to a have a stiff drink, be crawling the bed with your eight year old? Or see a twenty year incestuous relationship with your son and that's what we're talking about today. With Rob Reiner, it's very similar to the Menendez brother story. It's uncanny how similar it is actually. And just like with Jose Mendez, he was raping both Lyle and Eric Menindez from the age of six, Eric until he was eighteen, apparently Lyle until he was eight years old from six to eight. But this story with Nick Reiner sounds like he probably endured a lifetime of torment and fill in the blink. When Rob Reiner fills out the love language quiz, his might go something like, at the end of a hard day's work, I like to crawl in the bed with my eight year old and do b whole stuff. And that's the problem is they're already setting it up to where they're calling it the abuse excuse, just like with the Menindez brothers. And I can't fucking believe it, because with the Menindoz brothers, they said they made fun of them, they publicly humiliated them, and then they called it the abuse excuse that two spoiled boys, two spoiled, entire idled rich boys, murdered their parents and try to get off the hook by blaming it on the abuse excuse and that Nick Reiner is probably going to do the same thing. But the problem is, just like I said with the Menindez Brothers, two things can exist at the same time. You can be an entitled, spoiled, wealthy elite son of a director of stand By Me and still also a drug addict and in and out of rehab and still be raped in the bee hole. Those two things can exist at the same time. And with this case, it's exactly that just because you directed stand By Me and The Princess Bride does not give you you open real estate to my bee hole. Okay, I love the Princess Bride. Okay, I love stand By Me. But you know, my sister and I watched the brand new twenty twenty five documentary last night with Corey Feldman entitled Corey Feldman Versus the World, and it was three ninety nine. I rented it on YouTube. We watched the whole thing, and yes, he is a money grubbing manipulative, probably Charles Manson like weirdo music sucks. He thinks he's Michael Jackson. He looks like Ed Hardy threw up all over him with his bedazzled crotch pants. But you know, he's fucked up, and a lot of kids who grow up in Hollywood do turned out fucked up. Corey Haym is now dead, and Corey Feldman says he knows why because he was raped multiple times as a small child actor and that he was too. In this new documentary he outlines like some of the weird abuse and stuff that he went through, but that he needed ten million dollars to produce a movie before he would name names about who his abusers were. And yeah, he's a money grubbing, grifting, manipulative, fucked up weirdo. He needs to see a therapist, he needs Jesus. But two things, of course, as I always say, can be true at the same time. He can be a fucked up, ed hardy, crotchless, ponies wearing, polyamorous relationship having. You know, he can be all these things and still have been abused. And actually it showed some of like his concerts or whatever. And if you can't get the moves down, he'll just bring out a set of power wheels and he'll just ride around the stage with his power wheels. I mean, he's all messed up. He is, literally, it's a joke. It's hilarious, it's hysterical, but yet it doesn't mean that he wasn't abused, just like with the rest of them, Corey Haim and Menindez, Brothers, whatever. So my husband has sent me several videos that we're going to look at today and we're gonna start building a case. This is going to be multiple parts and we're going to keep up with the case as it progresses. And I am so excited to see how this unfolds. But you got to think it's, like I said with the love language quiz, there are normal people whose love language is quality. They like to get home from work, sit on the couch and relax with their person. There's some people who like gift giving. There's some people who after a long day of work, they just like to come home and cuddle up on the couch. They like the physical touch minus physical touch. And you know, with Christmas rid around the corner, ladies, I hope Santa lays some pipe for you, guys, I hope he decks your hauls and there's a lot of missile toe going on for you. So, I mean, that's my love language, and I think my secondary love language was like quality, time or words of affirmation or whatever. But these elite pedophiles, these elite Hollywood pedophiles, they're not takeing the love language quiz. Okay, they got another set of love language rules, all right. They're not coming home for a long day of work and given their wife a smooch. Okay, they got another love language quiz, and the questions are something like, after a long day of work, directing stand by me, I like to come home and light a circle of candles around my eight year old, crawling to bed with him and do b whole stuff. That's how I feel most loved. Think about Kitty Menindez, the Menindez brother's mom. She locked him in the closet and made him shit in tupperware. That's her love language. I feel most loved when I lock my six year old up in the closet and make him shit in tupperwares. That's their love language. Okay. They feel satisfied and fulfilled and completed by committing heinous sexual acts towards their children. And that's what I keep trying to get people to understand. There are normal human beings and then there is elite pedophiles in Hollywood who literally get off on this stuff. You know, in Meninda's Brother's Part three, we talked about John Malkovich, which was a surprise to me, but apparently he's one of them. And this is the thing, right, if John Malkovich took the love Language quiz, his might be at the end of a long day, I like to rape seven year olds to death. That really does it for me, That really gets me off. So we're dealing with a subcategory of human that is beyond description or sympathizing empathizing with because we just don't understand these things. But we got some video clips for you, and we're going to just break this down. We're gonna do a little investiguising, and we're gonna start building our case episode by episode. Now this is just the beginning. This we're just opening Pandora's box. There's gonna be so much more that unfolds as this case progresses. But I can already see the writing on the wall. There's a lot of stuff going on, and it is literally so similar to the Menindez Brother's case that it just blew my mind. And we're gonna We're gonna watch some clips. Now, we're gonna start looking into what exactly could have been going on with Nick? And they say, oh, well, why would Nick have been molested and not his siblings? Listen, I don't. I don't fucking know, but it sure the fuck seems like Menindez was getting way more action with Eric than Lyle. Okay, maybe he's busy. He's so busy with the Princess Bride that he's got to choose which kid he's molestizing. Okay, maybe he don't have time to molestize all of them. He's got to pick his favorite and then fill in the blank, right, just like with the Menindez brothers. And I don't get me wrong, he's got a lot of great movies, stand by me, Misery, a few good men, Jack Nicholson. He's got Princess Bride and a couple others. Right, And he's been slashed and dashed right before Christmas. Okay, he been a bad, bad boy. He got a slashed and dashed for Christmas. Okay, his Christmas list is not coming true. And the only thing I can could hope with the irony of all of this is that when Nick ran into the house with his butcher knife or whatever he box cut or whatever, it is that he had, that he slashed and ashed both of him, his dad and his stinky cunted girlfriend or wife or whoever that was. That he gave the ultimate line of hello, my name is Senigo Montoya. You raped my bee hole prepared to die, And that's just that could only be the only thing he could possibly have to say in that moment. And if he didn't, I'm ashamed of him. But there are a lot of things that I have been sent by people and videos that I've watched myself. The guy ain't right. Okay, he's got vacant ties. The lights are on nobody's home, not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. There's something really wrong with this guy. And they're saying, oh, mental health, mental health. It goes beyond that, Okay, it goes beyond just your normal typical mental health, drug addict weirdo stuff. And yeah, Corey Feldman has lost his mind, his band, music stuff, whatever he's trying to money grub and do right now. You know, I feel sorry for him and I don't at the same time. But you know, this guy, this guy is just another classic example of the son of a Hollywood elite pedophile and they compared Jose Menindez to Spielberg. This guy is just like Spielberg. I mean, look at the movies he is, you know, has accolades and whatever. Everybody loves him and he probably does be whole stuff with his kids. Okay, sorry, that's just the truth. And we're gonna start watching some clips right now from a couple videos that Golby sent me, and we're just gonna go through and dissect this shit. We're gonna see what's up. We're gonna see what the buzz around town is and go from there. So let's start up this first clip and it is entitled I'll do a share screen. The first clip is entitled Al franken Cracks jokes about Rob Reiner's father anally raping his own son. So we're off to a good start right now. We're off with a bang. We're gonna listen to this first video and let's see. Let's see what's going on.
Speaker 3: He has a baby. Rob was routinely beaten by his father.
Speaker 4: Car on a typical night, would slip into Rob's bed, roll him over, swap him.
Speaker 5: Down and say something like I'm thinking about hiring Morey Amsterdam to play Buddy Surrel, what do you think. Well, the success of the Dick Van Dyke Show changed things dramatically. Carl started inviting many of his famous friends to his son.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 7: Of what happened here. So it's kind of like an O. J. Meats Menendez brother's situation. Is an overhead shot of the Rob ryan or estate. Okay, so the situation was in three point thirty in the afternoon, they get a call from Romy, the daughter.
Speaker 3: Now, let me just back this up as a special episode PP.
Speaker 7: I usually don't do this, but I just couldn't sit around and let other people who don't know as much as I do about this begin to step on this story. This is Michelle on the right, Romy on the left. That's his youngest daughter. She's twenty eight years old. Okay, here's here's what happened. I'm going to back it up to that afternoon, the massuse showed up to give Rob Reiner a massage, could not gain entry into the house. Nobody answered the door. Romy lives across the street. She came over, entered the premises and found her parents in the situation that they're in. That's that was the beginning. Romy then called LAPD. And that was at three point thirty in the afternoon, give it take a couple of minutes. And at eight point thirty at night, five hours later, the LAPD held a presser outside of the house. Here's a picture of the press gathering out there. And there was a lot of press, a lot of neighbors, you know, people afraid that someone had broken in and done this, not knowing if somebody was on the loose. And let me just show you a clip, an initial clip from this presser, and then I'll discuss it. I've got three clips to show you. This is from local news last night here in Los Angeles. If we could throw up one of the first clips of Hamilton. Now, Hamilton is deputy chief of detectives at a robbery homicide. This is going to get into the weeds a little bit, but that attended the weather.
Speaker 8: Right now, to get back to that breaking news, police geting an update on the homicide investigation at Rob Ryder's Brentwood home.
Speaker 2: We want to listen in here now, toy.
Speaker 8: Fells Hamilton, the chief of Detectives for the Los Angeles Police Department.
Speaker 9: I'm going to give a brief statement and.
Speaker 8: Then we're going to address any questions that we can.
Speaker 9: I understand there are gonna be questions regarding what occurred here tonight. I will not be able to provide information in a lot of areas that questions may be getting asked, but I'll do the best I can.
Speaker 8: So, approximately three forty this afternoon, Los ange Police officers, along with the Los Angeles City Fire Department, responded to the two hundred block of Chadbourne Avenue here in the city of Brentwood.
Speaker 10: So the motherfucker even lives near the OJ shit Brentwood in OJ is connected to the Mendez brother's case. Could I mean literally, It's like God smiled upon me for Christmas by this fucking shit breaking at exactly the moment after I finished the Menindez brother series.
Speaker 6: I mean literally, it's just like this guy said, it's like a mix of the Menindez with the o J. I couldn't have written this better. Oh my God.
Speaker 9: Upon arrival, they determined that there were two deceased individuals inside of the residents. The Los Angeles Police Department is now conducting an investigation at this residence here on Chadbourne, and.
Speaker 8: That investigation will continue.
Speaker 3: Over the coming days.
Speaker 9: We will not be releasing any information regarding who is was found deceased in the residents, because that will be done by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office.
Speaker 3: So if there are any.
Speaker 8: Inquiries regarding the identity of the individuals that are deceased inside of the residents, that information will come from the LA County Corner's Office.
Speaker 3: The current death.
Speaker 9: Investigation that is being conducted by the Los Angeles Police Department is going to be handled by the Homicide Special Section of Robbery Homicide Division of the Los Angeles Police Department. That investigation will move forward through the night and tomorrow morning we will probably have additional information.
Speaker 7: The County corn who was there within twenty minutes as per crimes in LA. This is now, you know, I want to say, five hours no search wine completely insane. Why you need a search wint in an active crime investigation is of course preposterous. But there's more to this, and the situation is breaking news that nobody caught and one of the breaking news things that came out of this press conference, which he admits later at the end of the press conference, was that there was no longer any homicide division in the city of Los Angeles. LA is now the only only big city in America that does not have a homicide division. They laid off over thirteen hundred cops, and the detectives that were left in homicide got rolled into a long standing division in Los Angeles Police Department called robbery homicide.
Speaker 3: So there's some confusion about that.
Speaker 7: Robbery homicide is a homicide that occurs during a robbery separate division of LAPD.
Speaker 3: LAPD, like every other big city police.
Speaker 7: Force, up until November one of this year, unannounced, not on the website, no press conference, no press release, quietly, according to out of the Mayor's office, quietly did away with LAPD homicide. So this guy has shown up from robbery homicide. Now there is no robbery here, and he's saying it's going to be handled by robbery homicide. And to me, as a reporter in LA this was a huge freaking story. Nobody's picking up on this. This is because of defunding the police. They did away with thirteen hundred detectives and the gang squad, and the entire division whoever survived, got rolled into robbery homicide. He explains this later on. This press conference goes off the rails. There's a lot of press and he can handle it and begins to walk down to the reporters who are merely asking normal questions about why he's not in the house.
Speaker 3: Are there any suspects.
Speaker 7: He won't even acknowledge that there were murders involved here.
Speaker 3: It was freaking crazy.
Speaker 7: Let's say we could show the next clip from this and then we'll get into the story. I just wanted to get these clips out of the way because it was what got me going. Was this press conference that was so out of control last night.
Speaker 9: Hold on, hold on, hold on one at a time. Whoaa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on on at a time.
Speaker 1: This tentament is next.
Speaker 6: Are your detectives.
Speaker 1: Inside the home right now? Or are they getting access to the home right now?
Speaker 11: As we speak.
Speaker 9: We're waiting for the legal process to move forward. We have to obtain a search for it for the residents. As soon as that is complied with, we will be conducting a full crimecy investigation of the interior and the X tier of the residence and the surrounding neighborhood.
Speaker 8: Just to follow up the fucie.
Speaker 9: Is there somebody from the family not allowing detectives inside the home right now that's in consequentio. We have to comply with the legal It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Whether the family of houses in or not.
Speaker 9: Hold on, ma'am, the family has been notified as what that an incident occurred here.
Speaker 3: I believe the family's aware. Well, it's left of the family.
Speaker 7: Now keep in mind, Riga Mortis has set into these bodies there the crime.
Speaker 3: Scene when the phone call came in.
Speaker 7: The ambulance and also fire department and LAPD showed up at three point thirty.
Speaker 3: They then found the bodies.
Speaker 7: They then left the premises with police tape ceiling off the area. However, all of a sudden, Billy Crystal shows up, All of a sudden, Larry David shows up. All of a sudden, people in the neighborhood and they are Brentwood residents show up and identify the bodies privately. Billy Crystal apparently living in tears. Rob was one of his best friends. You could see the episode that I on Billy Crystal down below on the on the channel here at Leisure. But nevertheless, this story begins to leak out to stringers from the Daily Mail, from stringers from TMZ and the Mayor's office acknowledges who the victims are, the mayors are, There's Billy Crystal is a great photo with him and Billy. They really were super close when Harry met Sally. We'll get into that a little.
Speaker 6: They probably ran train on Nick Reiner together. They I bet they were besties. Okay, all of this is so fucked up. Okay, so fucked up. And yeah, look at him smiling. Oh you remember that one time and you came over and we ran train on my son and it was so great. Let's just see what else wold.
Speaker 3: I just want to talk about the crime itself up front here.
Speaker 7: The situation is that the LAPD refuses to even acknowledge who the victims are, what happened to them, whether it was a homicide. The neighborhood is freaking out. They don't know if there's a guy on the loose who broke in, which is very common recently in LA and has escaped.
Speaker 3: They won't acknowledge anything.
Speaker 7: He refuses to go in saying I don't have a search warrant, which is completely insane, and nobody can understand what he's talking about in the press, so it becomes highly contentious, and why the Coroner's not there is. I guess he took the day off and he just sent his office over later on. But he claims this detective they can't say.
Speaker 3: What the cause of death was.
Speaker 7: When you hear the cause of death, you will completely understand how preposterous that and it is not typical LAPD.
Speaker 3: I beg to differ with you.
Speaker 7: This entered a new era of complete insanity because of not having enough veteran cops on the force to deal with this. This press conference just absolutely stunned me. And maybe we could show the third and final clip and then we'll get on with it. I just lost my ship last night over this presser and no.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: Did that answer your question?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 9: Okay, go ahead, anyone question?
Speaker 6: Are you questioning it?
Speaker 11: Will there could be possible suspects and or.
Speaker 9: A specifically your first question, No one has been detained. Specifically your second question, No one is being interviewed as a suspect. We're not We're not gonna yeah, so we're not gonna comment on the injuries at this time. That information will be coming forward in the coming days as is publicly releasable if it is part of the investigation and it is not publicly releasable.
Speaker 3: We will not be releasing it. Okay, so that's the third you know, that went on for a while.
Speaker 7: But it's just absolutely insane that they don't have a press spokesperson. They I've dealt with LA a lot through the media department. It is an amateur shit show. It always has been. I've been over there, I've dealt with I don't have to go into details of my dealings with them, but I have dealt with them.
Speaker 3: On numerous occasions.
Speaker 7: And there are a lot of hard work and great detectives on this force who were completely overwhelmed. Kid Nick had been to rehab. By the time he was fifteen, he'd been to rehab eighteen times.
Speaker 3: Now, this is very typical.
Speaker 7: Of Hollywood elite children rehabs.
Speaker 6: Because their bee hole is stinging. Maybe you need to take something to knock the sting off of that beehole rape you got last night. Look at this kid's face. That is the face of a tortured, abused, beehole raped young man. There's no way around it. I would take rugs too. Okay. That's the thing that we all need to accept about this. The menindas brothers were spoiled brats. Nick Reiner has been in rehab a lot. Guess what his bee hole hurts? Okay, all right, maybe ibuprofend wasn't kicking it anymore. Maybe those demons coming to visit him at night in his room as he remembers all the time his dad crawled in the bed with him, are keeping him up at night. Maybe he needs something to help him relax and let go of life. Okay, it's typical of Hollywood elite children to why do you think that is? Okay, let's continue situations.
Speaker 7: Instead of dealing with their kids in a non enabling way, they send them to multiple rehabs. He later apologized to it son and through the recovery industry under the bus, saying he was intimidated. The mother was intimidated by the fact that they had so many medical diplomas and stuff and sided with the kid that none of these programs were working for him because he was terminally unique.
Speaker 3: So that's a backstory.
Speaker 6: His butthole was terminally unique. Okay, his butthole was and for the mom much like Kitty Menendez, bitch, your cunt stinks. Okay, you are a stinky cunted, fucking bitch from hell. If you let this shit happen to your child, your fucking cunt stinks you should burn in hell. Terminally unique my ass, it gets worse.
Speaker 7: Twenty sixteen, he decides while in rehab and this has happened numerous times on my wife, which him and his roommate decide to write a movie about his life, about Nick's incredibly harsh life. This also happens in rehab, and it should not happen. They come out of rehab determined to make the movie. Rob Reiner says, I will direct the movie, and it's a movie that comes out of them writing it in twenty and fifteen in the rehabs. And instead of focusing on recovery, maybe we could show a picture of the poster for the movie being Charlie comes out of this, out of this rehab education that the kid gets. This is what he wants his fame and celebrity and a story of redemption. And his father decides to take the screenplay and direct. This movie gets about twenty seven percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 3: The critics hate.
Speaker 7: It opens up at the Toronto Film Festival and it is a story about Nick.
Speaker 6: Let's just skip all this being Charlie stuff, because guess what, there's no independent film on earth you could help me direct, whether you directed stand By Me or fucking Princess Bride or whatever the fuck there is. There is no making up for the fact that you've been up in my bee hole. Okay, there's no making amends. There's no I'm gonna tell my story, but leave out the part where you got all up in my bee There is no fucking remorse here for I mean, it's like, I feel bad now that he's an adult and we can't keep him out of rehab and his head's all fucked up. I feel kind of bad for all those times I raped him in the bee But what if I help him direct this movie Being Charlie and he can tell half of his story and how hard his fucking life was, and maybe that'll make up for all the fucking truck the satanic ritual abuse that I've done to him. Oh that didn't work in the movie flopped because it fucking sucked. Oh darn, what are we gonna do now? I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm going to slice your fucking throat open. That's what happened here in my opinion, and you can tell me I'm wrong. You can tell me that he was just a torture druggie that maybe got high on LSD and fucking decided it was a good night right before Christmas to almost chop his dad's head off decap potato style. But I think I'm onto something here now.
Speaker 7: The story about Nick Reiner goes back even further than this movie. The movie is crazy enough that you would come out of rehab and make a movie.
Speaker 3: But two years later, Timothy.
Speaker 7: Shallomay will play a kid named Nick Chef in a movie of the exact same storyline about Nick Chef writing a script in rehab and coming out with his dad and making a movie starring Timothy Shallowman twenty eighteen called A Beautiful Boy. This is not the first time I've heard about this, so the situation is quite typical of the West Coast wealthy elite who believe that addiction is just a passing fed. Now let's go back a little bit more in time. I want to go back to a Chair in the Air. Now, you say, what is a chair in the air. A Chair in the Air is a children's book that was written by a woman named Alana Zabel. Now here's a cover of the book. And this is a children's book about Nick Reiner. Nobody knows about this. That's why you're here at this channel. This book came out and I believe in twenty twelve, and it's about a kid who's out of control, who can't stop screaming and smashing the furniture in his own room. There's a page in the book if you could show the next page one of I don't know what this one is here. It's a little small to matter was thank you was bothered again and again it's gonna tak you dom Nicky, finish your homework and go to bed right. Okay, there's another one with a picture of Nicky if you could go to the.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, are you seeing what I'm seeing with the little Peto swirls in the Little Peto Book about the little Peto kid with this little petal be hole? I'm sorry? Am I imagining this? Or is there some little peto swirls in the Little petot book about the little Peto kid with his peto be hole getting all up molestized. Let's continue the.
Speaker 7: Next page, not this one, hold on, I'm mad. My mom's go back, No, no, go back. I wanted to see that one for a brief second. I'm mad, my mom said. Nikky said, I'm all over the place. I have so much wild energy and I break. I broke Anuva's Okay. So what happens is with these cases is they put their kids on adderall.
Speaker 3: Adderall opens. This is at an early age.
Speaker 7: This has been repeated in my rehab career and mutual many many times. Adderall becomes the gateway drug to crystal meth years later, which is what's going to take this kid down. Adderall and that speed is prescribed by doctors for hyperactive kids. It's supposed to work and reverse and calm them down, but it really fucks with their neuroscience and with their body and makes them crave it later on and they will go to the street to get crystal meth. This has been I've had dozens and dozens of teenage patients going through this with adhd Okay, go to the next picture of Nicki. Nicki, its way past your bedtime. Little Nikki was picky. He often threw a fit, he didn't relax easy, and he never wanted to sit so this is this is from the person who worked for the family as a yoga instructor putting out a children's book about Nicki, and that is her view of the situation has gone as like I said, A Chair in the Air is a little known children's book from back in the day, but it's kind of important.
Speaker 3: This picture of heart.
Speaker 7: This was their yoga instructor, by the way, who worked with every member of the family. Just so everyone knows. That's a lot of Zabel and she delved into this world of children's books, which is which is not that uncommon. She also said that the kid was always screaming at the top of his lungs, so they I assume that he was treated for ADHD and was given adderall which is common at the time. Okay, because of the film. The film doesn't get him sober, being Charlie. What it does is it reignites his addiction, and he, as I said, by the age of twenty three in twenty sixteen, he'd been in over twenty rehebs. And the enabling by the parents instead of cutting him loose, does not happen until he destroys the guest house in back of their mansion. They all have a guest house back there. The guest house is like a house that anybody could live.
Speaker 6: This guy better the fuck not blame adderall in Crystal meth on what happened here? Okay, I don't care about a chair in the air. I don't care about I literally just saw peto symbols in the book. This Ilana bitch obviously knew what the fuck was going on with this kid. She probably saw some shit, heard some shit. He probably peed the bed, He probably did all the things that abuse children. Do you know she skipped the chapter and the Children Spook where daddy crawls into bed at night and does things to your PP. But we all know that's what happened. We're about twenty two minutes into this. I hope he gets somewhere with it because I need to hear about the pps and BB's because that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: Oven.
Speaker 7: He destroys the guest house, and maybe we could case. And there's an all phrase that I use about these West LA and Malibu Hollywood elites that children are dogs, and I don't and I mean pet dogs to them, dogs are goldfish in terms of pets, and then goldfish or a sushi.
Speaker 3: It's my own phrase. Help you understand it. It's a little, it's a little convoluted.
Speaker 7: But nevertheless, an hour after that press conference that we just showed at nine last night, unbeknownst to the American people, he was arrested. Nicky Reiner was arrested by LAPD and put into the Twin Towers House of Corrections and four million dollar bail was associated Twin Towers.
Speaker 6: What did I fucking tell you in the Menindez Brothers series. I literally said at the end of part two that the Brothers represent the Towers, that there was a lot of tower symbolism. And look at this guy. He gets locked up in some Twin Towers. Fucking bullshit, And it's literally the neighborhood where OJ. It's like all of it. It's all fucking connected. Talk about fucking simulation theory here. I'm seeing some major red flags.
Speaker 3: With the arrest.
Speaker 7: That changed this morning because people said he'll be out by tonight. So now it's no bail for Nicki and he will not be getting out And the father apologized to him and the TV show he will be on that girl. He will do a little stints on the Andy Griffiths show job like his father did. Like I said his father, thank you, thanks for joining former CIA directors. And he was bragging about this on the podcast with Soldad O'Brien and he said, but before the podcast started that we were going to solve the Kennedy assassination and name the shooters. And in the final episode he names a number of Latino guys and said these with it.
Speaker 6: It sounds like he's getting into some other shit right now. And I recommend if you want to finish this, it's episode twenty six, What's Up with Lord Buckley presents the murder of Rob Reiner. The page on or the channel on YouTube is What's Up with Lord Buckley, so you can go check that out. I kind of want to move on to the next video here. My husband sent me all of these. Let's see, he said, time stamp four twenty four, so let's for twenty four.
Speaker 12: And Rob has always been compared to the great directors. Always when he directed me and then and all the great casts and hair and Salad, they compared him to Woody. When he did Misery, they compared it to Brian de Palmer, Alfred Hitchcock. When he began working closely with children. They compared him to Woodies And but what I respect most about Rob this is deep, almost suspicious love for kids. And he freely gives them as time, as money, whatever it takes to get them into the vans. But you know, revenge Stewart works for kids where I has become a major major wonderful political activists, which is a code name for unemployed movie director. He's now mister inside Politics.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 6: See this is what I'm talking about. Guys, It's their love language. They know about each other. My love language is after hard day's work, I like to volunteer my services with underprivileged children's be holes. My love language is I feel the most loved when I can take six to seven orphaned children back to my house and throw a pizza party and invite my friends Billy Crystal and jose Menindez over and we run train on a bunch of Malaysian children. That is my love language. I feel the most loved at the end of the day when I've raped and ran through at least three buttholes. And it's a joke to them. It is a literal joke to them. Let's see the next video here. This one. He says, this is a good one to see their interactions and read their body language. Nick Reiner and Rob Reiner joint interview on Tough Love.
Speaker 13: What was the toughest for you? What do you think, Nick?
Speaker 11: It wasn't very tough.
Speaker 14: I mean, it was pretty nice experience for me. I don't really think it was like tough at all really. I mean, of course it was a little bit, but I mean we did, you.
Speaker 13: Know, we did get into fights over things, but ultimately it forced us to make make the film better. I mean, you know, we get into issues and I would see, you know, he would the whole process. For me, I can just speak for myself. It did make me understand him a lot more, and I think it made me a better father. Hopefully it did. I don't know, but I think that and you'll see it in the film. What happens is you know your kid, If your kid is going through rough times, you know, the parent is your main job is to keep your child safe. So I would do anything even I felt out a loss, So I would do anything that, as we say in the film, anybody with a desk and a diploma, I would listen to them and the whole idea of tough love and you have to be a certain way, and it's not my nature, it's not the way I am built. But I went and did that, you know, and I think that. You know, at the end of the day, I know my child better than an expert does, and I probably should have trusted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he knows the inside and outside of his child better than an expert. He knows the ins and the outs. Look at this guy's fucking face. Look at Nick's face. As Rob's sitting there talking. The guy's got something wrong with him. Okay, he's got fucking something wrong with him, all right. He's fiddling and fidgeting. He's probably in Alice in Wonderland, okay zone as his dad's talking about keeping him safe and doing. Oh, tough loves not my style, No, because his love language, you know, maybe it's not tough love. Maybe it's soft and gentle caresses and the middle of the night after mommy's went to bed. Okay, but you know, I'm sitting here looking at this kid and there's clearly the fuck some wrong with him. Okay. Body language is everything. That's why I did part one of the Menindas Brothers, because I wanted you to watch the trial footage and to see them and hear them and look at them and tell me if you thought they were lying, because I don't, and this kid is clearly fucked the fuck up, clearly.
Speaker 13: To my own instinct. And that's one of the things I did learn about the whole experience.
Speaker 14: I think the bonding came not from the story itself, but from the fact that we were working on a movie together and I could see him and his I would think in the form that he could express himself the best, which is making movies because he has so much experience, and so seeing that sort of turn around to be like, okay, I should probably it's.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, I'm responding, ah, this will.
Speaker 14: Probably shut up and listen to him because he knows a lot more about this. He knows any I don't know anything, so I'll learn whatever he has to teach me.
Speaker 15: I just think that's such a fascinating thing to say that, like your your father, who you would always want to be at his best as your father may be a type of person who's at his best when he's making movies, and that makes.
Speaker 6: Him I bet he was at his best in the bedroom every night when Nick was a little boy. I bet he was at his best when he curled up next to him. His love language is physical touch. Let's see what's this. Last, but not least, Megan. Megan predicts a sexual abuse defense, and she better not fucking be making fun of him for else her cunt stinks. She'd better not be fucking making fun of him in fucking acting like it's going to be simple.
Speaker 1: Just corporate donors to the National Park Foundation helping to protect our parks for future generations.
Speaker 2: We looked at some of these cases in which they raised self defense criminal insanity. The one that jumped out at me was Richard Chase, who they called the vampire Sacramento in nineteen seventy nine. He killed six people between seventy seven and seventy eight in Sacramento.
Speaker 6: Not a motherfucker. I literally just did an episode on Continue Meggie.
Speaker 2: No, they were all chosen at random. One was a pregnant woman. He drank her blood after he mixed it with yogurt. He had a delusional belief he needed to consume the blood of other beings to replenish his own supply. He'd been treated at psychiatric hospitals before the murders many times. He was at one hospital after having injected rabbit's blood into his veins. He'd been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. He was on psychotropic drugs. They tried to use the insanity defense. It failed. It failed in that case. So it's not gonna work for Nick Reiner. It's just not. But here's what I think. And this is like out of left field prediction, and it's just because the Menendez case is on my mind, because that's also California, and this is what triggered it. In no way my impugning Rob Reiner. No do I believe there's anything on toured. I think he seems by all accounts of loving father and an appropriate father. But on this same Daily Mail report, we were quoting from one actor who was on the set of Being Charlie. He's a cast member. Eric aud forty five told the Daily Mail he found the dynamic between Rob and his son Nick troubling. They were fighting, they were arguing with each other while they were on the set. They did point out that this guy's scenes were ultimately cut from the film. Okay, maybe he's got a grind an ax to grind quote they were kissing each other on the lips, which was weird. They bickered or they were bickering, they.
Speaker 6: Were kissing each other on the lips. Makes me think of Menindez brothers. Megan, you better be making a point or else I'm gonna tell the world you fucking cunt stinks. And guess what people think Megan Kelly is who Nicole Brown Simpson turned into. So there is another OJ connection here. What the fuck is going on? People? What and the actual fuck is going on with OJ Menindez and now Rob Reiner and his son? What the fuck? Kissing each other on the lips? Meghan, you better fucking He seemed like a good father, nothing untoward, but they kissed each other on the lips, and it makes you think of the Menindez brothers. You better be fucking making a point here.
Speaker 2: Going off on each other on set. It wasn't comfortable. There was definitely hostility there.
Speaker 3: So my question.
Speaker 2: Is is there likelihood? Nick Reiner pulls a card from the Menendez defense we're in California, it's gonna be a California jury and says he was molesting me my whole life. That's why I was so messed up from the time I was ten. That's why I got hooked on drugs. There's no way of disproving that, and plays the sympathy card with a California jury about why from a very young age he was all messed up.
Speaker 16: Matt, well, he might, but remember until recently, until again George Gascon became the DA and our friend Mark Erragas got a hold of that kiss they were convicted and California jury rejected all that, and it was there's a.
Speaker 2: But the California juries are not what they used to be.
Speaker 11: Now, that's true.
Speaker 16: But there's a blistering opinion affirming the conviction of both of those guys, author of all places by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals that anybody who was interested in us you can find it online and it just it just destroys the defense and every word of it is I think correct.
Speaker 11: So Alan can run with that. I think that.
Speaker 16: You can hit headwinds because remember we have all these other all these the kids in the family, and look, addiction is one of those things. It touches almost every American family.
Speaker 6: Not them making fun of the Menindez brothers when they're up for release and literally, it's sitting on Gavin Newsom's desk whether or not he wants to release them. Not them making fun of the Menindez brothers so they never get out. Not them fucking Oh my god, I just got a theory. Not fucking Mark Gergos, who represented Scott Peterson fucking getting in the middle of all this.
Speaker 3: But there is a.
Speaker 6: What if they did all of this to prevent the Menindez brothers from getting released because they are so close to getting released. What if this.
Speaker 17: Is all fake and staged, especially with all the OJ weird shit, This is all a fucking production to keep the Menendez fucking brothers from being released.
Speaker 6: And Megan Kelly, your cunt does stink. I was hoping you were getting somewhere with that shit. I was hoping you were gonna be a fucking intelligent young woman, and you're not. You're cunt, fucking stinks. Merry Christmas, bitch. I hate you talking about the Menindez brothers and all. This is just what if they come up with you abuse, excuse fuck you get raped?
Speaker 16: Huge difference, I think in the minds of certainly prosecutors and judges and appellate courts, but also jurors between somebody who's suffering from organic mental illness, where for lack of a better term, it's not really their fault even if they're self medicating with drugs, and the spoiled kind of entitled, you know, young rich guy who has a problem with daddy. And I think that everything that I'm reading on this, it seems like the evidence is stacking up more and more in that direction. And there was an interview I saw yesterday with Nick Reiner where he describes himself as an entitled, rich white kid and I, dude, this is.
Speaker 6: All a setup for the Menindez Brothers. This is all a setup. I swear to god. They're trying to get the Menindez Brothers release rejected. And by the way, this guy, you got fucking discoloration on your face. You need to get some fucking vitamin C serum, maybe get some boattox. Your hair sucks. I hate you and fuck you.
Speaker 16: I think it was during the promotion of that movie, and there's an interview that they did promoting that where you can kind of see some of that dynamic between Nick and Rob Reiner, and it's it's almost hard to watch, especially in retrospect. So this is a horrible case. But thankfully Gascona is out. We've got Nathan Hoffman in and this case is going to be handled the right way.
Speaker 11: Wherever it goes, whatever happens.
Speaker 13: Go ahead, Arthur.
Speaker 1: Well, the only thing, Matt is, you know, Megan was just talking about this witness saying when he was eleven years old, he was out of control and that you know, you know, I don't think at eleven, you know, you're entitled, rich kid living in the most.
Speaker 6: What was that ad that just popped up? I mean, you know how they say symbolism, symbolism will be their downfall or whatever they say. And it's not that I necessarily agree with all that, but look at this shit. Okay, look at this shit. We got serious XM in the corner here, Serious XM, dog star shit, Serious XM. Then we got m K true Crime supposed to stand for Megan Kelly True Crime, the Megan Kelly Show MK. Look at this shit. Look at this symbolism here, m K true Crime, Serious XIM in the corner here, talk about some symbolism, m K true Crime in People think this fucking tranny looking, stinky, cunted bitch is supposed to be uh Nicole Brown Simpson Okay, and she's talking about will they drudge up the old abuse excuse as the menindas brothers right now twenty twenty five December are up for fucking release. If fucking Gavin Newsom just says okay, signs off on the shit, Mark garrygos is representing them. Okay. Now, if you listen to the Scott Peterson episode, that might make more sense to you. But let's continue.
Speaker 1: Seven years old, he was out of control and that you know, you know, I don't think at eleven, you know, you're an entitled rich kid living in the most more exclusive neighborhood on the planet, so I you know, And then I just think there was some indications before his drug use.
Speaker 2: That he had, you know, definitely that's they brought the yoga and structure in for him when he was ten to try to bring calm into his life because he was they were already seeing the problems.
Speaker 1: And that goes back to what you're saying, Meg about nature or nurture, and you know, is there some I mean, look, I do believe people are born with a certain disposition. Then and then it can be pointed in one direction or or another. I mean, and I will tell you this, your friend Allen if he if he stands at a podium and says, you know, our defense is going to be that Rob Ryiner was sexually assaulting his son.
Speaker 11: You know that's not gonna fly. Yeah, I agree. Wait it did fly.
Speaker 6: It flew.
Speaker 2: It flew like a bird. In the Casey Anthony case Jo got up there in opening statements and blamed George the dad for allegedly molesting Casey the twenty Wait, let me finish. When the mother of little Kayley, he said he molested her, and then he said, oh, also he helped cover up the baby's drown He never came back to it, he never proved it was barred from being used in closing argument because he didn't introduce any proof in it on it, and she was acquitted.
Speaker 1: But my point that he was he wasn't Rob Reiner. I mean Rob Reiner for those of us old enough, I mean, he's still meathead. Rob Reynder was quoted and saying, if despite all my movies and all the success in life, even if I won the Nobel Peace Prize, the headline would be meathead won the Nobel Peace Prize. So I mean he's a household fixture to many of us.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: And the defense lawyer is gonna be like, that doesn't prove anything about what happened behind closed. The defense layers constantly they throw anything at the but the kitchen sick to try to make it stick because it's a potential death penalty case.
Speaker 1: There's two other children and three actually other children involved here who seemed to have very normal upbringing. You know the young woman who I was talking about earlier who kills her father. She had a sister who testified and said, yeah, he was molesting my sister and he was molesting me too.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Casey Anthony did not have any other witness come and say like he threw it out in opening the horse left the barn, and the jury was tainted on it. I'm just saying, like, this is going to be a desperation defense because they've if that stuff about the hotel room is true, this guy's up the creek without a paddle. Matt and defense lawyers like Alan Jackson, right, they don't go down with not swinging. They swing for the fences. That's why they get hired.
Speaker 16: Well, I'll throw another one out there for you. That video that we saw of him walking outside the gas station. That's an area of Brentwood that is very close to a restaurant that we've all heard of called Mesaluna, remember that you.
Speaker 11: Talk about crazy crazy juris right.
Speaker 16: That's about a couple hundred yards down the road and there's some great restaurants in there. Now that's I mean, I've that's basically just a little north of my part of town.
Speaker 1: I know that are well mets talunas it means half, Louna means moons.
Speaker 6: Just me Isn't that where Ron Goldman worked? Isn't that literally where Ron Goldman worked the dude that was killed with Nicole Brown Simpson And they're talking about it on the Megan Kelly Show and now they're just oh Mezza means half and luna means mood. What are you talking about? This weird symbolism and stuff the oj Menindez Reiner case. It's the trilogy. Oh my fucking god, the symbolism is off the charts. Why are they talking about this? It's down the street from mezs Luna. You know that place where Ron Goldman worked. You know that guy that got his freaking head slashed off in the OJ murders.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know there is that one half of Megan Kelly, even though she was introduced to the other. There is a great Irish American. I'm like, do you not know who Nona is?
Speaker 2: But anyway, I actually corrected somebody just the other day say I am part of Italian. Just slow your life because they'll rip it on Italians too. I can be insulted on many fronts. Go ahead, Matt Kate.
Speaker 11: Look and Arthur knows this as well as I do.
Speaker 16: Trial work is an art form, Megan, and you've seen that a million times too in the Casey Anthony case is a different part of the country.
Speaker 11: But they were, in my view, the prosecution was outclassed, kind of like the prosecution and the Karen Reid case. They were just outclassed.
Speaker 16: They had, they had good evidence, but they were outclassed by the by.
Speaker 11: The talent of the defense lawyer.
Speaker 16: And you know, this is one where again this comes back to the disc attorney of la He's and I don't know.
Speaker 11: Who it is yet.
Speaker 16: I'm sure I'll know who they are, but they from a buddy of mine I talked to yesterday who's been a career prosecutor in that office.
Speaker 11: He said he didn't want to say who it was, but they're very, very good.
Speaker 16: And look, I've.
Speaker 11: Got confidence was good is really good?
Speaker 16: You know, Megan, I agree with almost everything you say most of the time. I'm going to go out I lit here and disagree with you that I met her recently.
Speaker 11: She's a lovely woman.
Speaker 16: I tried a case against Christopher Darden and I did a murder kisse against some when he was a defense lawyer.
Speaker 11: Nice man. Oj was no fluke.
Speaker 16: That case was the only book worth reading on Oj guys is a book written by Vincent Bouglios. He called The Outrage, where he takes the prosecution the task that was prosecutorial incompetence from.
Speaker 6: Not Bugliosi, the same guy who wrote the book on the Manson murders. That's a total scam, literally the first minute.
Speaker 11: And I don't see. I don't think we're going to happen here, Okay.
Speaker 3: I have had a question about that system.
Speaker 1: Is it in the realm of possibilities that they indict him on a death penalty charge and then they say, look, if you you know, if you want well we'll give you a plead to life without parole. And you know, like we just saw in tord Berger. However you say his name, I mean, is that something that happens in that Jersey.
Speaker 11: That's a great that's a that's a great question, Arthur.
Speaker 16: And a lot of people wonder about that that don't that don't two cases in either even professionals don't too cases in capital case jurisdictions that have the death penalty. The answer is no, it's that's it's unethical to do that because it's it's known as extracting a plea. You you you plead what you prove, and you go in and you prove what you played. That's the philosophy, and you don't. You don't file a death penalty case in the hope you're going to get a plea. That was my problem with what they did in the Brian Coberger case because that's really what it looked like. There was no change in the evidence, and then he comes in for a plea after the they've done everything right.
Speaker 11: So so a lot of people think that correctly. You see that on TV.
Speaker 3: That happened all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was in court yesterday right into murder, two cases facing twenty five to life, and what people understand is the life part is the problem. So you you get not coburger.
Speaker 6: Where is JJ vance when you need him? This entire Megan Kelly show is so set up.
Speaker 1: Twenty two years you go in front of the pro board. If then you don't get parole, you gotta wait two years to twenty four, you go no. Twenty six, twenty eight and you can pick the right.
Speaker 2: We got it. There are a lot of politicians that should be getting cold and they're stocking for Christmas. But Birch Gold thinks as a smart planner, you deserve silver. That's why for every five thousand dollars you purchase between now in December twenty second and what happens if the AI Birch Golds free silver with qualifying.
Speaker 6: Text MK to nine eight nine eight nine eight to get your free infoKit on gold. Thanks MK, serious XM for giving us that valuable information. So when this story broke, my sister came into the living room. It was just like a day after they reported the deaths of Rob Reiner and his Cunster girlfriend, and she said, what's this new article right here about They found Uh, they found Nick Reiner dead somewhere It said Nick Reiner dead and I was like, oh, they fucking killed him, so he couldn't say what was really happening or what and then that story disappeared. That story disappeared, so it was like, what actually is going on here? They can't if this is all fake and stage it was like, which way are we gonna go? We're gonna go with it he killed him and then he killed himself, or are we gonna kill him or are we gonna do What is the connection between the Meninda's brothers and the OJ thing with this is absolutely out fucking standing, out fucking standing. I cannot even believe it. We're gonna keep tabs on this as it continues to roll out. I am floored by the connection here in the symbolism. I can't wait to see where this goes. This is gonna be one of the biggest stories of twenty twenty six. And I want to know what happens to this kid. I want to know what comes out. I want to know how they make fun of him, how they downplay it, how they defend Rob Reiner and say he's a great dad. I want to know all of it. I cannot wait to see how this plays out just in time right after my Meninda's Brother series drops. This case is exploding and I absolutely cannot wait to see where this goes. We're going to keep an update on it as the story progresses. Megan Kelly, your cunt fucking stinks. Okay, I smell fish in the air, all right, but yeah, Merry Christmas everybody, and fuck you, Rob. You've got what was coming to.
Speaker 13: You stops coming done.
Speaker 6: I'm watching it all. I love people around.
Speaker 2: Maybe pa.
Speaker 15: The check down.
Speaker 1: All bad.
Speaker 4: For the happiest time.
Speaker 15: Maybe think.
Speaker 2: They're seeing me jack pot.
Speaker 6: But it's not like Christmas at all. I remember, really you Bi