Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with letchit Taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right? Hey, you have about fifteen minutes left to throw a vote in for you say we play at jar facebook page if you have not voted yet three Metallica songs. Await one with the most votes, we will play at nine as dictated by your votes, and then randomly pick one of you to win corn tickets.
Speaker 3: So get that vote in jr Our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I hate to uh break the narrative of the white van, which if go ahead in case.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows what the white van means.
Speaker 2: It's a and again no disrespect sorry to Craftspin and trades people out there driving around in white vans right now. There's plenty of legit white vans and drivers and.
Speaker 3: A lot of them listen to the show and painters we know we was Remember what I saw one of the gas station that had the side door with chained and master locked to the front door so it couldn't be open. It's just get going gone. Actually I did an Instagram post of it and somebody said, that's my friend's van.
Speaker 2: I forgot well, breaking the stereotype of the typical white van. This one is white, and it was beat up, and it was a work van, but it was modified to accommodate cooking oil which was being stolen to the tune of one hundred and thirty gallons worth from BEEFO Brady's in Claremont.
Speaker 3: Oh right here local Huh, white beat up.
Speaker 2: Cooking oil van.
Speaker 3: What does this thing smell like in traffic if you're behind one? Does it just smell like a frar?
Speaker 2: I suppose it depends probably on if it's new or used cooking oil?
Speaker 3: Okay, And second question, how did befo Brady's not right out of the gate, notice that they've been having cooked can stole from him that long that it was up to one hundred and whatever gallons.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say over the time period. Sounds like this guy got this in one fell swoop. Where do you store it into the oil van? Look it's modified to they's got some suction unit in there.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Looks it looks like he's converted like a carpet cleaning van to accommodate.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what they did. They do it just like they do at the gas stations where you park said vehicle. I've watched what was that. It was a huge container inside of it NCIS Los Angeles. Remember they park the van or whatever right over the gas station, right over the big circular the vand hole cover and just start sucking gallons up. Same kind of deal with this. But he's just sucking it right out of the beef. I bradies, what.
Speaker 2: Level of desperation have you sunk to that you're stealing cooking well from restaurant.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty pretty desperate move. No, I'm thinking that's a pretty elaborate setup. He's got the he could be a hit in every restaurant. Hey, people out in clarimon On, any of you restaurants out there, check your oil, oil vats or oil tanks, because I have a feeling he's hit a few others. So they busted him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. For those of you who frequent TikTok, you know there's all sorts of claims on TikTok, please refrain from experimenting with this one note. Rubbing garlic on your face does not cure acne.
Speaker 3: Stay too.
Speaker 1: I just rubbed some so it's a bit flat off.
Speaker 3: This morning, it wasn't as red, but the lupsis there.
Speaker 2: Not only does it not help with acne, but skincare experts claim it can also cause irritation and chemical burns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and it can make you stink.
Speaker 2: And if you were considering using garlic on your face because of TikTok, don't use garlic, sandpaper, sandpaper, wool, or just.
Speaker 3: Bust in the tide pot squirt a little. Yes, Why are three people so stupid?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you just google? Right?
Speaker 3: Look, if you're happen to be a little TikToker that might be listening. I'm gonna try this trek. Just google it first, at least because I could tell you that putting garlicun your face is gonna burn it. Somebody said, why would beef a Bradies even care? You know, like that they're taking the oil, but I don't know if it's that used oil. I don't know if restaurants get money for that used oil.
Speaker 2: I know it's not cheap. And see did they steal it from the biodiesel? Right? Is that why that's getting stolen?
Speaker 3: I would imagine that or a really cheap restaurant tour wants to.
Speaker 2: I know the.
Speaker 3: Friars are a little low, let me top them off. Ripping off beefs.
Speaker 2: All right to anyone who's ever gotten down and dirty in the back seat of a vehicle, fine tradition. Philadelphia police responded to rather unusual and turned out to be awkward incidents on yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: See this is why Delta Dave had a VW bus. You didn't have to deal with back seat. I had the love wagon that folded into a full bed. This couple was, uh, we were romantic in the back of.
Speaker 2: An suv getting it on about four forty five in the morning yesterday when one of the two inadvertently hit the gear shift. I guess it rolled and kicked it in the neutral and it rolled right into the Shoekill River, completely submerging the vehicle. I have some video footage of this on our Facebook page and the Lynching Taco blog at WJR dot com. To see the headlights and the tail lights lit up underwater. They were able to swim to safety.
Speaker 3: So they got the windows down before.
Speaker 2: They probably had to be at least cracked to let some of the steaminess out.
Speaker 3: I had a situation like this, and I told you about it. Probably they were literally watching the submarine races. Fifteen plus years ago. I told you about it, will say, almost twenty years ago, when I was in high school in my parents' oldsmobile and on the side of a road in Lake Mary, near where this girl that I was dating lived, and pouring down rain gnarly night. I don't know the area that well, and I have the oldmobile parked like this on the side of the road, and right next to it is a ditch, and well, it's pouring so much that the car, I guess with the movement of the car, the back end fell into the ditch. So look the cars like this. I've got to get out. And now I've got to go talk to the homeowner and say, hey, my car slid into the ditch. Do you think whatever. He actually helped me get it out of the ditch in the pouring rain. But when I first approached the door almost shot me. That's a whole other story. This happened present day. That more likely would have been the case, I would.
Speaker 2: Have been dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my poor date would have to watch it.
Speaker 2: So did you and the homeowner get the car? We got the car out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We told her. We say, look, here's what you're gonna do. You just go really slow. Keep those wheels, you know, just like keep the wheel straight like you do on the beach.
Speaker 2: And uh, if you are going to take a look at that on our Facebook page, take a look as well. I have this too, Liquid Death and Yetti teaming up. They're auctioning off a one of a kind casket cooler just in Tide for Halloween season. Holds three hundred and twenty eight twelve ounce cans. I thought it was to bury you, dude, it's it is. Take a look at this things cooler. Pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Somebody said used cooking oil is used like oil for heating systems. Pat, Oh, that would suck if you were at your house, you know, when you turn the heat on after after all summer, like French fries. Yeah, it smells so bad.
Speaker 2: Now it's like, is somebody making Monsterarella sticks? You recycle the oil? All right?
Speaker 3: Let me look at this casket.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. The opening bit is fifteen hundred dollars exactly.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, everything's overpriced.
Speaker 2: If you do end up winning it, it says.
Speaker 3: The Liquid Death though, they are pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Chance to trade it in for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars instead three hundred and seventy eight twelve ounce cans of you. They would prefer to be liquid death. But so want that much water. And it's Halloween. You people come by and you got a coffin full of liquid. You think they'll want water. You want to beer flavored water, So come on now, j R. R