Speaker 1: That's no moon, it's a space station.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, welcome back to the show. A few things before we get started this evening. For one, we have a well, Aaron and I will both be in Mount Shasta for a conference coming up in late July, and you can get tickets for that event below in the description, Aaron, what's the name of the conference?
Speaker 3: I always forget the full name is the Calling and Angelic Reunion, but the Calling works and that and the dates are July sixteenth through the twentieth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, and Aaron is going to be a presenter. You can't wait to hear your presentation. So that is if you're interested in joining us there, you can grab a ticket. That link is blowing the description. And immediately following the conference, we will be premiering our documentary, our Secret Space Program documentary, A Lifetime of Silence Behind the Green Door. If you have not seen it, you can go to our Patreon and watch it. It's only nine ninety nine. You can find that through our website Journey totruth dot online. That link is blow as well, but if you want to watch it while you're in Mount Shassa, it's only ten dollars to attend the movie premiere. It's in the upper floor of Soul Connections if you're familiar with the area, and it's going to be shown at seven pm on the July twenty first. So we're looking forward to that. And another event coming up is one that I will be speaking at with Kevin, our guest today, Kevin in as Tech New Mexico actually at the Tico Time Resort is, which is where the Sunfire Fest was held a few years ago, which was an amazing event that Aaron and I were at, And if you're interested, you can grab tickets at the Quantum Disclosure Project dot com I believe is the website for that, and so looking forward to that, looking forward to that. As Tech New Mexico is where there's a famous UFO wreck, the nineteen forty eight as Tech New Mexico wreck where they found were there's sixteen bodies found and there's actually more information for that wreck than there was for the actual nineteen forty seven Roswell wreckage, which is interesting, So there's a whole history there. I just looked it up the other day because I might even be touching on that during my talk. Anyway, maybe if you find yourself in the area in September and you want to come hang out with us in as Tech, New Mexico September twenty first to twenty fourth, you can grab tickets at the Quantum Disclosure Project dot com. Now, with that out of the way, today we are joined by Kevin Ostrella. He is actually friends of Sue Walker, who we had on the show episode one eighty nine. And if you don't know who Sue Walker is, she's a eaty experience, but specifically with the Ponty and the Ponte are a race of beings that you see on the wall behind Kevin here on screen. And Kevin his friends with Suit and he is now also a contactee and an experiencer and he has been in communication with the Ponty and he has some really interesting information to share with us, and we're going to get into some fun stuff today. So welcome to the show. Kevin. We're happy to have you here.
Speaker 1: Oh, very excited to be here, guys, thank you for having me. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, absolutely so. I guess I do want to go through kind of the bullet points of who the Ponty are, you know, where are they from, what are they doing here? How long have they been here that stuff. But I want to address an elephant in the room first, just to get this out of the way, because the whole gray narrative right now is, you know, because of the Disclosure Day film, a lot of people they want to just throw all the grays in one box as if they're all evil. They think that if you claimed it, the grays are positive that you're a gray sympathizer. So maybe you could help clarify the difference between the Ponti and the grays, and maybe we can start off the conversation there, just to give some people a better understanding of what we're going to be talking about today. Sure, well, here's a here's a good analogy. How many how many different groups are there on the planet. Everybody's all they're all human, right, So let's say let's say that book. Let's compare that to the grays. Humans are all grays. Okay, how many groups of humans are there on this planet? Different groups and sex? You know, there's a lot, there's a lot of different sex, and there's a lot of different beliefs of the groups of who they do, what they are, But they're all human, right, So you have to understand that there are several different species of Zeta's. It's very the Zeta body is very the easy body, it's a very typical body of of that. You know that they that that there, that is out there. But there's about seven different star nations of Zada's who are visiting Earth, at least seven from what we understand from the Ponte, And you cannot lump them all in together. That would be like lumping everybody in the Earth being, you know, of the same and being judged the same. So would you want to be judged the same as you know, you know a certain group that you don't want to be associated with. It's not very fair, is it. So that's the same thing now, Doctor Stephen Greer has mentioned many things that coincide exactly with what Tilcomb, Commander Tilcombe here has said about they're being biologically grown Zetas here on the planet that are doing the harm, that are doing abductions, and uh Tilcom calls them the aliens. He says, they are the aliens, not us. So the Ponte are our guardians. They've been here for a long time. They are friends. They've been trying to help us. They've been behind the scenes they've been. Their history goes back one hundred and thirty five thousand years of their records here on this planet. And the reason why they are here is to help prepare us for official first contact. That is why we are there here. So that is that is the biggest thing. The other question is well, why now, Why is all this stuff happening now? Why is all this stuff happening in the media. Well, the reason for that is because, as a ponte you have been mourning for many years that we are in the middle of an extinction level event. We are going to We're having in a geomagnetic excursion where the magnetosphere of our planet is weakening as the poles have been moving. The North Pole has been moving towards Siberia and it's moving further and further, and the South Pole. They all seem to be converging at the the the Streight of Gibraltar, Gibraltar. And if you really want to know the science behind all this, because people are asking, well, what's the proof, where's the proof? I suggest that you follow Ben Davidson on Twitter space Weather News, who is a scientist. He is a space weather and sun scientist and he's been monitoring these and the changes that are going on with their son. And he's been talking about this instinction level event that has the potential of happening. And I've seen, guys, I've seen the you call it, the demos that some people have done of the planet showing exactly what happens, and it's even more terrifying than I even imagined. And we'll get into that, okay.
Speaker 2: So so well, let's rewind before we get into that a little bit and just give us a better understanding. I appreciate the explanation of the grays Verse the Ponty and yeah, it's a great that's a great analogy. And I've used that same analogy before as well. And it goes for all all ET's you know, and everybody and throughout the galaxy.
Speaker 3: So even like reptilians, there's nimble ones, there's regressive ones, there's all everywhere in between, right.
Speaker 1: Right, it's great, lump them all into one. Oh they're all bad. No, it doesn't work that way. Yeah, it was like saying all humans are bad. Right, I'm kind of agreed. I agree the majority are. But you know, what's like.
Speaker 3: Lower lower level of consciousness, you could say.
Speaker 2: Lower level of consciousness. Absolutely, yes, right, right, So let's rewind a little bit. Okay, the ponte are you say they've been here for one hundred and thirty five thousand years, but we didn't get into I just kind of want to go back to square one for the people who don't know who we're dealing with here, because there's a lot of people new to our channel that may have never heard of a Ponty. So maybe you can kind of explain the story of their emergence and you know, how they started communicating with Sue and even yourself where they're located. Basically, just give us the bullet points of how that progressed.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, So Sue Walker is the first person who had contact with the Ponti well, actually technically Ottered was. And then when Sue started dating Order and she moved, she went and started visiting him in Albuquerque, that's when things began. And so it all began think in twenty fourteen where the two of them were watching I think it was The Voice, one of those you know, those talent shows and stuff like that, and there's a singer who was doing really well, and Sue said, I think you know, he was really good, and I think he deserves to win. And then this disembodied voice that came from the Sandia Mountains Albuquerque, New Mexico spoke up and said, yes, I agree with you. And then Sue's like, okay, who's that? And so eventually more conversation started to have with this this person, this telepathic communication that was going on, and it was getting a little bit more information here and there, and she was afraid to ask Otter about it because she didn't want to look like she was crazy. And then one day she said to him, like, have you heard a strange voice that comes from the mountain? And He's like, oh, them, yeah, they talk all the time. I just got to tune them out. So she knew that was real. And so one day she finally, you know, she got tired of calling it the voice from the mountain, and so she decided to call the voice Sanda because of you know, it's came from Sandia Mountains two miles below. Now, let's let's just clarify this has nothing to do with the San diam military installation based there has nothing to do with this. This happens to deal with two miles under the Sandia Mountains, is an ancient human civilization that was last occupied sixty thousand years ago, and it was abandoned by when a cataclysmic event happened where an ancient lake broke open and a huge mud flood happened and destroyed all of the farmland and the underground city had to be abandoned. And for I believe there's probably about a million people who were able to live in this thing. Also, it was a race of giants. Because I've been to the Sandy Mountains, I can remember little bits when they picked me up and taken me, and I remember there's a lot of large steps that you have to crawl over top of. That's the only one thing I remember that was odd about the full thing. Anyway, So the ponte, they refurbished about ten to fifteen percent of that original base for their own their own usage. So that's where they reside. And so then eventually, you know, Sue was entered used to tilcom Commander Tilcombe when she said, you know, I called you San Dia and he said watermelon head. Yeah, that'll do, because watermelon means Sandia. And then eventually she learned more and more from him, and he introduced the crew at that point he introduced to me, introduced Drudy, introduced Radar, and that's that's Tenny right there. That's Drudy right there, that's Judy as well. So that's kind of where things began. I met the Ponte in twenty sixteen when I was introduced to them on Twitter and I started following them every day and then and they were they were keen to they were interested in me. And then private DM conversations were going on with the Ponte and myself with Tanny, and eventually this friendship started to begin. And then they introduced me to Sue Walker and I ended up having a conversation with her for the first time, and we just hit it off immediately and really group close together. And you know, it's been an incredible venture, you know, since then, since two thousand and sixteen.
Speaker 2: Right, And we'll definitely dive into that. But one more question. So they're two miles underground in this refurbished city for lack of a better term, beneath the Sandia Mountains, and what specifically are they doing there? I know Sioux refers to it as an information station, and is that the only place they are on earth? Are they in other locations. Can you answer that?
Speaker 1: There are four major extraterrestrial information stations on the planet. There's one in Europe, there's one in the I think it's secret with it's the Tasman See. It's somewhere in like the Australia New Zealand area. It's an underwater base. And I can't remember where the other one is. But they all kind of, you know, they all kind of work independently. You know. The Ponte are not to the other information stations. They stay within their own vicinity of their designated area. But the Ponty, you know, they do come up here to Canada, so that's their territory, and they come up here. They come up here all the time. They visit like they visit me every every day, every every Saturday and Sunday, Friday and Sunday. It's Friday and Saturday nights. They are here pumping the back of my coach and just hanging out. You know. It's really funny. They love you know, I'll play my PS four and playing games and they'll be behind me just watching me play games. And they've been doing that since two thousand and seventeen. It's going on. They just like they like our culture. They want to learn about us what we like to do in our spare time, and their their their cultural explores as well as Gardner Intel it.
Speaker 2: So they're just here monitoring, observing.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's part of it. I mean, that's just part of part of your their you know, what they do to make The major mission, of course, is official first contact. That is the main mission, but they have many trainees. There's hundreds of trainees now at this point. And the Ponti are nocturnal, so they go out at night time and they visit people or they got different missions that they do and whatever it is that they do, but they do go and visit people all over the world, and they visit their Twitter followers as well. And there's lots of evidence on the website that shows that the followers of Sanda at Sandia Wisdom on Twitter of the evidence they have of the visitations that the Ponti have been to their place, and I have lots of it too here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm just thinking of questions for the average viewer right now. Whenever you say there they visit you, and they're all over they come out of night. Are they visible to the naked eye. Are they operating in a higher dimension? What does that look like.
Speaker 1: That's a good question, because I don't. I don't see them. I don't. I don't see them physically. They're always invisible for the most part. Sue has seen them physically, and also Jeff Demmers, who is another you know, you know, he's another ambassador for the Ponte, and he has seen til Com physically. He's seen other Star Nations physically. I still have not the only time I ever saw Ponte physically was dap my apartment in twenty seventeen, and it was pet who showed up in my apartment and I just happened to be that I accidentally woke up and to see him, and but he eventually kind of put me back to sleep after that. But I have seen them. That was the one time physically I have. I have met them in the astral I've also had them show up, you know, surrounding my bed where I was like and a half awake a sleep state, and there was five of them surrounding me, and I could feel their arms resting on their hands resting on my arms and my leg legs, and they were kind of brushing my arms like this, and I could hear them walking around in my bedroom, like their feet moving, they move really fast. And then they I could hear them, I have like a DIDGERI do long tube, you know, my Australian thing. It's ji play is in the corner. I could hear them picking it up because it was branding against the wall. So I could hear all the stuff that was going on while they were visiting me. But the thing that I remember the most about that visit was the feeling the emotion that they were sharing with me, because they were sharing their emotions with me, and it was a feeling of your family. That's what I felt like, It's this really warm feeling of your family with to us. And I'll never forget that their emotions are extremely complex, very complex emotions, and then when they share their emotions with you, it's just overwhelming. Really, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the artwork behind you, it doesn't depict them even as the stereotypical gray that we understand. It's more human, like they're happier and I like, yeah.
Speaker 3: The eyes are more more human life definitely.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, as they each have an individual character, as the grays look like drones, they all look like a copy, you know, clone essentially a drone whatever they want to call them.
Speaker 1: Well, it's those black nicctinating lenses that thread of throws people off. You have to understand that those are just like like they're like in built in sung glasses, just like on a dog or a cat. We have them as well, but also like you know, alligators. So it's just that it's just it's just an eye cover that helps them seed better at night. But behind their behind those nicctating lenses, they have beautiful big blue like big blue eyes or brown eyes or multicolored eyes, just like us. They are. They're very very much human. They're just not earth human. But they are so similar to us, you know, in body type. They all have individual you know, they all look individual. You know, they have variations in the way they look. They just don't have hair, which they're very envious of us for that.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So, whether what do you think about the theory that grays are us from the future and what would the PONTI say to that.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't buy that at all. I don't mean that they've the ponte. The ponte they had. Okay, we're waiting for our official first contact. Right, the Pontea had their official first contact at fourteen point six millionion years ago. They have been traveling the galaxies for fourteen point six million years. That's how far advanced they go. So they're not from the future. They're just more advanced, you know, we are. We are very infantile in regards to our advanced We think we're so so great and wondering, how can another extra prestrial make it Earth? That doesn't make any sense. How can they travel light years? It would take them forever. No, it's because they're working different physics than we are. Well, how come we haven't even had any contact with them? Why why don't we pick up any radio signals? Well, that's because they communicate telepathectly. It's like, you know, you're kind of like, you know, making smoke signals and you're expecting, you know, radio radio.
Speaker 2: Frequencies to come get you, you know, right, Well, explain to explain to me that social media accounts, because this is something I know somebody new to this they'll have questions about. And to me, it's not a stretch of the imagination at all. If they are that advanced, why couldn't they have a computer or device similar to hard phones or computer and have an account on social media. And I've heard from a number of experiencers actually that not just the Ponty, but other groups are hiding on social media as well.
Speaker 1: Well. I know for the Ponte, just to speak for the Ponte, that they don't have a computer in front of them, and they're not the ones who have the Twitter out doing the actual tweeting. Okay, Stu Walker who opened up the account on their behalf, and she does all the tweeting for them, so she's the telepathic. But that does not say that it's not possible that there are extraterrestrials who are communicating physically on computers on social media events. Because the person who introduced me to the Ponte, who you'll probably like, Ill, we call him Wookie, and you see him on some of the videos that he and I make close some counters of the Ponte kind. His first contact with extraterrestrials were what he called the little Frogs, who were two extraterrestrials who lived with a man somewhere. I don't know where the house was, but they're the ones who lived in this guy's place and they communicated on the computer, and they're the ones who are actually physically talking to him. And it's quite interesting actually, because I remember one of the things that was crazy about the whole thing was that they were talking about me to him before he before he even met me, and just describing me and what I do and stuff like that, and like and and and my buddy didn't even understand who they were talking about. It wasn't untill after he met me when he realized, oh, the little frogs and what we're talking about you. And it's like for them, past president, future don't really exist. They're all the same to them. So the time the timeline was kind of mixed up there. They didn't realize that he hadn't really met him, or it didn't really make any difference. They were just talking about me. So, but yes, actra trrestrials, you know, some of them actually are physically using computers to have the ability to do that, Right, that's the answer your question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Chyler, you had that experience with the text messages that was that was in Earth being what's ill. They were able to highly doubt they're on a phone texting you when they did that, right, right, They just manipulated your phone to for the text to show up. I'm sure you know. So that ability. A lot of thet's probably have the same ability.
Speaker 1: But there's also a lot of ets who are living here who look just like us, who are from other planets and are amongst us, living doing normal lives, and they will reveal themselves in time. I mean, you have tall whites who live in the Nevada area in Las Vegas, and you have you know, the Umo, who are a human race. They have slightly more orange skin, but they're very you know, scientific mathematics type of civilization from the Virtal constellation, and they they make contact with people in Spain and that's that in the seventies and a lot of their technical stuff has been written into books. So, but they're as human as we are. So you you don't know who who, who's an eat or who's not? Right, they're amongst us, they live amongst us, but they will go themselves when the time is righted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean absolutely, yeah. Nordic's, you know, even Venusians. If you look at the way they're described, look at valiant thor I mean there, you wouldn't know the difference, right unless you knew what to look for.
Speaker 3: Robert Robert Dean. He said that many times he's like, they're amongst us, and they look exactly like us. You would never know the difference. But and then it's like or here, he's like, they're in the government, they're in corporations, they're in military. You know, they're they're spread all over the place, and you would never know unless they told you or they proved it somehow.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, exactly. I would. I think the majority of people might be surprised if they were to somehow flip a switch and we could see which ones were Easy'd be like, oh shit, I've been looking at him every day, you know, right, yeah, glasses, they live glasses. I just want you to I want to bring up one recent ex post from Sanda Wisdom. I guess this would be from Sue. She said, our deceased Zunny elder friend Clifford Mahoudi, told us about a decade ago that he was very aware of a sliding door entrance on the west side of the Sandia Mountain, a couple of canyons north of the Sandia tram which I'll ask you about, just as the Ponti had informed us years before that this is the first time I've heard his description verified by two separate eyewitnesses who, as boy Scouts from September tenth, nineteen fifty eight, watched this very door opened I opened. I listened to both witnesses, and what they tell us matches what Clifford Mahoudi said in twenty sixteen and what the Ponti have told us all along. Worth a listen, and then she links the video. So can you maybe elaborate on this door that she's talking about and this Sandia tram and anything that you might know about this?
Speaker 1: I wish I could, but I really don't have much information about it. I saw that tweaked and I haven't gotten around to watching the video of cliff from Mahoodie, you know, talking about it. But you know Clifford Mahoodie, you know, he is a Zuni tribe, you know, Zuni Elder tribe leader, and he's been on Guy at TV. He's been on Ancient Aliens, and he speaks and talks about you know, their their people's interactions with the Star Nations for you know, for hundreds of thousands of years, and their people are very well aware of the Ponte and have a lot of history that goes back there. So yeah, Clifford has so much information that the shares, which is it's mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 3: For We had him on the show about six years ago. Yeah yeah, and we were, you know, somewhat friends with them back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Clifford was great. And I recently just met his son actually, who's carrying the torch for him now, and I watched him speak here in Sedona and he was We actually hit it off when we were sharing stories about his dad and stuff.
Speaker 1: Here's pretty cool. He's a great guy. In fact, actually he gave he gifted me a soilpstone statue of a sasquatch that he made down the hallway here and sits in my bath there. He looks down the hallway to keep an eye on on this, keep my eye my place protected. I really gift that he gave me. That.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, right And okay, so what about this Sandia tram? Is that something like an underground tunnel network thing? Is that what they're referring to or do you know what.
Speaker 1: I know that they've talked about it is that there are ancient tunnel systems that run throughout the United States that are very very old. These are not the ones. They're not talking about the military ones, but these are ones that existed from the last age of Man that the Ponti recently explained of and it was part of a of a transport system from the last age of man. So you have to understand there's been several cataclysms that have taken we've gone extinct, and this this, this part still actually still exists the system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's ancient, very ancient, and I think anybody at this point is at least somewhat aware of the underground tunnel network, and a lot of it's been done by our military, but from US interviewing people, you know, it seems very apparent that most of these tunnels were already there and they've just been repurposed and they're being you know, who knows who they're who's utilizing them, probably ets and humans. And which makes bring me to my next question. So you said earlier the Ponti or in no way affiliated with the military or government. Is that so they've had no interaction as far as you know, or do they work with them in some capacity at all?
Speaker 1: With the military. They don't have they don't work with the military. The only thing that they do is that they monitor what goes on planetary wise with those who have the access to the buttons, you know what I mean. So that's what they keep an eye for. They are trying to they've been trying to make connections with higher people up. I don't know exactly and have what capacities or who those people are, but they are trying to, you know, make make content with with them.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know that Radar got Sue to email the Dalai Lama and the Dalai Lama actually responded. But the thing was that stud didn't realize was that that was actually Dalai Lama's private email and somehow Radar got ahold of it.
Speaker 2: So wow, yeah, well that tells you something right there. Yeah, yeah, that's incredible. What kind of information is at the information station? So is there anything like, I know, we kind of just jumped into all these questions and stuff, but did you have you know, did you feel like you wanted to share more of your experiences with the Ponte and how that unfolded for you, or was there anything in particular you wanted to get into. I know, you said the first contact is something that you wanted to talk about. I'm very interested to hear what the Ponte's version of that looks like and what they see how they see that occurring.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, I'll be talking mostly about my relationship with the Ponte. You know, it's it's been a developing relationship for the last you know, since two and sixteen. I had my first visitation from the Ponte in twenty seventeen where they showed up at my apartment and I was open to the feeling of liquid draining out of my left ear. That woke me up. And then the next morning a statue had been moved, and Sue told me that you'd know if the Ponte were there or something was moved. And then eventually talking to my buddy you know, Lookie, he also talked about a similar thing with his gear as well. That was that was that was done, and we found out that the Ponti had done a procedure where they kind of like dipped us and liquid was put into our into our bodies or heads. And what happened was that after a week's time, my body was so exfoliating metals and ammonia and all these toxic stuff, and I'm sure it was also fluoride, because by after a week's time I had completely cleared and I was able to acces as parts of my brain that I never was able to access before. And and then they repeated the procedure a month later. I had another stain on my pillow as well. It was like a reddish brows stain. And then my my, I could really hear things much clearer, and the Ponti said that my my, my telepathic projection was much much clearer now, So that was interesting. But you know the Ponti, Uh, I've learned a lot about their culture over the years. Uh. You can go to the archives of their Twitter at official first contact dot com. So there is a Twitter archives there which you can do searches by keywords that will pull up conversations or things that the Pontea have talked about in the past to be able to reference. But what I'm going to be doing tonight is I have spent the last three years collecting, well actually I spent the last you know, ten years collecting, taking snapshots of their tweets, of the ones that are important, of things that they have said. And then they turned them into memes using Sue Walker's artwork and then posting it, and then we made those into memes, but then I made them into YouTube shorts where I'm narrating it and you know, expressing what it is that they're saying. So we're going to be getting into a bunch of those, so you get a really good sense of a little bit of the culture of the Ponta, but also about the warnings about this extinction level event which they are talking about. So but you know, they they they are very much like us in every single way. They have their likes, they have their dislikes, they have their specialties. You know Thera up here, her specialty is in the tonal language of the cetaceans and the whales. That's her expertise. Judy, she is an expert in public relations, so she knows every single star nation that comes to visit the Sandia Mountain and those are families and all that kind of stuff. To me. She's the one who wrote the telepathy Primmer. Then you have radar By Buddy, who is uh he's an excellent cartographer, pilot, long distance telepath and he was here to basically watch every single TV show and movie that has to do with extraterrestrials. They get a sense of what we think about you know that about them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I have a few questions before you move forward, because this is fascinating. For one, you mention they track all the star nations to come and visit the Sandia Mountains. So is it like does it double as a spaceport. How often are visitors coming?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's visitors all the time. So they have lots of different star nations that come visit that that that information station. You know, I think even the EA have visited, because at one point Jurdy interrupted Sue to make a public announcement that the EA had you know, arrived in our in our Solar system, which is a huge major deal because they were banned from Earth a long time ago because they had a battle with another nation over over parts of the world where some continents were destroyed and lots of people were killed. So uh, and that that's been documented in in our history of these of these space battles that took place, and it was the EA and they were kicked out, and then the planet, the planet, the planet then went under uh protected status after that after that battle.
Speaker 2: So wow, yeah, I said, man, you're bringing so many questions to mind that I guess I have two questions before we move forward. One like, what else have they told you about Earth's history, even the history of humanity? Is there anything significant like that we probably don't know? Or is a lesser known fact about our civilization?
Speaker 1: Oh? Boy, honestly, the best, the best I can suggest a book for people to read. There's two books actually, because one of them actually references the other. There's Judy Carrolls. She's from Australia and she wrote a book because she's she's half she's a she's a dual soul hybrid, so she's half she's half gray like Zeta and half human in her in her soul. And then eventually her Zeta family came back to her and retaught her and gave dump with the lots of information into her. And then she wrote a book called Extraterrestrial Presence on Earth Lessons in History, which is about the history of humanity from the point of view of you know, the ziadas, which tie and it gets into a lot of things with religion as well, gets into the controllers, you know, the reptarrany controllers on this planet. But the other book that I reference is sunbowst Sasquatch Message to Humanity Conversations with Camu, because because that book goes back even further. But if you read both books, they're telling the same story. And Judy Carroll quote Sasquatch Message to Humanity all throughout her book because both were talking the Sasquatch and the Zadas are corroborating on the same documented information. The only difference with Sasquatch Message Humanity is that he goes back all the way to Pangaea when the Earth is still one one, you know, content in that and then talking about the ants people and the reptilians and and all that and and you know, the the moon and the civilizations on the Moon and all that kind of stuff, and it gets really in depth with our history if you really want to get into that. They recommend both those books highly.
Speaker 2: Aaron, we I.
Speaker 3: Have all three Sasquatch Message Humanity books, and they're all amazing. I totally agree. Fantastic, Yeah, phenomenal. So I'm gonna have to get that Judy Carroll book.
Speaker 1: It's great. I'm rereading it again right now.
Speaker 2: Nice I'm looking up. We interviewed some boat did, did we not? Aaron?
Speaker 3: We did a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like three years.
Speaker 2: Ago or something. I'm looking right now to see what episode number that was, because it was an incredible episode and that Yeah, like you said, that book is is profound and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to go back and reread it. I do reread it because it's there's so much in there.
Speaker 2: Episode episode three Brothers the Sasquatch Message to Humanity if anyone is interested in watching that May fourth, twenty twenty three, so a few years ago. And then I guess the next question I had. You mentioned one of them was a pilot, So are they some of the craft that we see, you know, did they pilot the stereotypical UFO? Is it a cigar shaped craft?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you know about that?
Speaker 1: The Ponti's main craft are skipper ships, so they're like they could fit up like three people, and that's what they use mostly to travel in. They do also have the long cylinder or cigar shaped like ones too, but those are more for scientifical scientific excursions like checking you know, like checking water levels of or checking water samples in northern Canada, or also relocating cetaceans and whales from the ocean who have been contaminated by Fukushima and radiation, or removing them and moving them off planet for the disasters that are coming. You know, they're going to have them. So there's a lot of things going on with the ships they have.
Speaker 2: That's that's incredible. That's I love that, you know, So they're they're here. I guess you could say they're assisting us in a number of ways as well, and not even just us, just the wildlife as well. Who are extraterrestrials, the whales and dolphins. That's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're They're so important that there's like, as I said, I said to somebody today, we only know about twenty five percent of the extraterrestrials visiting Earth because seventy five percent of the planet is covered in water and that's where the rest of the ets go, and they are aquatic. They are aquatic, you know, extraterrestrials. They are more interested in the whales than that, you know, the humans, because the whales are more advanced than we are.
Speaker 2: And any of your time with the PONTI, has the comm conversation of the Federation ever come up are they involved at the federation. Are they aware of Galactic Federation?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they work for that. They are part of the federation. Okay, so yeah, and but the thing is, like, the Federation is the one who's controlling official first contact. The ponte are you know, they're frustrated with the Federation sometimes because they want things to happen faster. So but they have to go at the speed of that because the Ponti are not in control of that. They go by what the Federation dictates.
Speaker 2: So what can you tell us about this official first contact and what does it look like? And when is this supposed to happen? Is that this type of information that you understand from them or is the conversation different?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's changed over the years. When I first met Sue, you know, in twenty sixteen, the deadline for official first contact was supposed to be the the of twenty twenty one. That was actually the date because that was the end of the fifty year treaty that was signed by certain human you know, by certain governments or officials and certain Star nations.
Speaker 2: I remember this. I remember Sue talking about this. Now, okay, continue, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that was like it was a fifty year agreement and twenty twenty one was the date for the for that for that ending of that and then if the OFC was supposed to happen after that. So I was waiting five years for official first contact to happen, so is sue. We really thought that it was going to happen. And then on the summer the winter solstice, Tilcom made an announcement that really shocked us, saying that the Federation has decided to you know, they've been monitoring what's going on with the activity with the Sun and the Earth monitoring Earth Cree was readiness for official first contact because if you remember, that was height a pandemic at that point, so there's a lot of manipulation that was going on already. And they were also still monitoring the threat of a false flag alien invasion that's doctors screaming Stephen Greer has been warning about forever. So because of those things, they decided that they're going to be doing official first contact slowly with more the increase of UFO sightings, and that's why for the last five years you've seen nothing but massive you know, sightings and UFOs that are all over the news now and people filming all these UFOs flying over the place. That's because they're trying to get people to wake up and look out. And that's the that's the that's the direction that they've gone into for a softer disclosure.
Speaker 2: And what does that timeline look like now? Did they give it a new deadline or.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I honestly think that something big is going to be happening between this year and twenty twenty seven. The reason being because of all this release of information that Trump has put out, the release of this movie the name you know, Disclosure movie by Spielberg. It's all in the news. Things are slowly leaking that the dam is breaking. But I think it's building up to something even bigger. And I also believe that that's a reason why that something bigger is happening is because the PONTI never loved you remember anytime they picked me up, But they picked me up four times over Christmas. Because I wake up in the morning and keep in mind, like it's winter here. You know, we got snowfall. It's like minus you have the fifteen degrees celsius. And four times I woke up with mosquito bite that's the only thing I know that I'm allowed to remember of knowing that I'd been taken somewhere and something when something happened. But the thing that I remember that they allowed you remember was that they wanted to be going forward to do as many interviews as possible, like I'm doing now, to introduce the Ponte to the world, because twenty twenty six was a very important year for disclosure. That's all they told me. And in four months later, now all of a sudden, with all this information that Trump is releasing, I finally get it of what's really going on. So I really believe something big is going to happen this year and we will be inevitable twenty twenty seven. I also follow darryl Anko, you know, Bishar, and he said the same thing, and I believe.
Speaker 2: I believe, yes, And I mean, it's apparent there were shifting into this new era where ket's are here among us. It's just a matter of you know, this old paradigm being dissolved. I think before finally the collective like that one hundredth monkey effect, to where it's just commonly accepted. But you said you wanted to share some memes or whatever pertaining to you know, some information. Yeah, is that where you want to go next with this? I'd love to do that. Yeah, because this you'll find this very interesting. These are the memes that we've created from the ponte of what they've actually said, you know, and we've i'd created. Yeah, so you gotta get a little bit of a education regarding them. So it says, if your son undergoes a micro nova and it's poles reverse, the Federation does not have the technology to stop it. Qwa Earth humans can go underground with provisions as far away from Earth's coastlines as possible to avoid the giant tsunamis that will occur.
Speaker 1: That's tilcom.
Speaker 2: Can you move a little closer maybe in front of your phone or in closer to that microphone, not not that camera that you yourself for the audio?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, how's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah it should be Okay, it was just a little muffled wherever you were before.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'll stand here. Okay, we do blush. We also get goosebumps, have funny bones, are ticklish, burp, pickup, fart, cry, tears, snore, and giggle. The pontee with telepathy observe thoughts that come like a bolt out of the blue, words phrases you don't normally use. You're ready to get the answer when you finally asked the question. Now, this was very This is a key instrumental to me with the with a huge jump I did with my telepathy when I started to recognize by quieting my mind like a pond of you know, making it look like glass, have no thoughts, and then thoughts that are coming into my mind the bolt of the blue. I started. I'm starting to hear my friends and family talking. I get their thoughts before they speak to me. This is happening more and more because I learned about this observing thoughts that come like a bolt out of the blue. So this is critical to my Was this critical to learning telepathy?
Speaker 2: And before you go on to the next one, I just want to the first one you talked about. Is this event potentially for in the sun that they won't be able to stop? And I guess is this the cataclysm that you've been kind of hinting at throughout the episode?
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, that's one.
Speaker 2: And why do they think that this is a potential threat and that there's nothing that can be done.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's part of the Earth cycle. It happens every twelve thousand years. Ben Davidson has i explained Space Weather News really explains the scientists science behind it. He's made documentaries on it, videos explaining how this works and how it's part of a cyclical event. The Ponte said that it's healthy for our planet and it's nothing that we can do. It's triggered by because we are moving through the Milky Way and we're going into an area which they call the zone, which is a highly magnetized ribboned area that is causing excitement with the planets in our star. And that's nothing that can be done about it. So we just have to live through it. And these are the potentials of the cataclysms that can occur and have occurred in the past.
Speaker 2: So is this something that we should be worried about where we will we potentially survive it? Or you have a question, Well.
Speaker 1: Some of these some of these tweets will well, some of these memes will explain some of that. Okay, okay. Rhythm, dance, music, art, and food are considered the first areas of shared overlap and understanding between the visiting cultures. We study them in preparation for Earth's official first contact, so we can celebrate together joyfully. To me, there is no climate emergency. The extremes of climate change you are experiencing now due to the turbulent area of the galaxy that your solar system is passing through is normal every twenty five thousand years. There is more than just this solar system's geomagnetic changes going on. Yesterday I asked, this is from Sue. Yesterday I asked the pond te if we are closer to official first contact. The response was a little concerning. You are closer because of your stars disquiet is increasing?
Speaker 2: Uh oh, well does that mean the stars disquiet.
Speaker 1: Is this quiet? Yeah, because of all the sun these the coronial mass ejections, like we have one that's hitting our planet right now, They're happening more and more often. We are getting blasted, and we have for years than they shoeing residents going off the charts for the last three four years. So yeah, that's the disquiet of our sun is is peaking more and more. I mean, we could have the we could have a microNOVA blow of anytime, guys, anytime.
Speaker 3: So I have a question. So are they waiting until after that happens for first contact.
Speaker 1: It's kind of no. That's why they want contact to happen. That's why the time is run out, and that's why that's the reason why there's more push from the government now because they realize that the time has run out and if they don't disclose, then the Star Nation the Federation is going to So that's kind of where things are. So we are at that, and.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming that's also to help us to protect against whatever's happening, or to to have a warning about it as well.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, to help prepare people, because it's prepare you know, the main the mainstream media is not covering this.
Speaker 3: They know, I know, and it's talking about this other than you know, Ben Davidson and a few people. That's right, Internet, the masses had you know, ninety nine point nine percent of people will know nothing about.
Speaker 1: It, that's right, And they want to keep it that way because they want to depopularize the planet.
Speaker 3: It is very true.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Yeah, yeah, here we go. Earth's magnetic reversal is not gradual, and the resulting weakening magnetosphere allows in radiation that kills upper soilcrobes as well as ocean plankton growing anything becomes much harder, resulting in starvation. Plankton die off means less oxygen new all. Now Ben Davidson has been explaining this that because of the movement of the nerd of the North Pole, it's weakening our magnetosphere, which protects our planet the magnetic field, and so there's more stuff that's getting through, more sunlight is getting through, and the wheel the field is dampening as weakening. So basically for one hundred and fifty years we lost ten percent of our magnetosphere and in the last ten years we lost an additional fifteen per set. So it gets it's fast and Ben Davidson predicts it'll happen that it'll completely blow out by twenty thirty to twenty fifty. This and this is what the ponte are talking about, where when it does, then we have very little protection from radiation from the sun and it'll be won't be safe to be on the surface anymore. Drudy said the visiting star nations were the ones asking if evacuation plans had been prepared. They were inquiring as to how to safely pull their own own people out who are on planet, beneath the surface or in the oceans. Star nations can't help us until their people are stable. Drudy. This happened about three years ago and people on on you know, people following the PONTEA were panicking a bit because they were talking about Star nations showing up from deep space looking at vacu euation plans and that's what they're looking at. And what they said was that they were expected, they were anticipating that are sum is going to go micro nova by I think the summer of twenty twenty four. So I was on pins and needles like that whole time, wondering is this actually going to happen. Fortunately it did not happen. But you know, as I said, like you know, we are very close. Do you know what we call a culture that uses AI to fight its wars, we call them extinct. Someone always finds a back door to the programming. It never ends well for the designers. Let's keep that in mind. This is an important one. What will happen if some group or nation attempts to arrange a false flag disclosure invasion to discredit Star nations? If a false flag alien invasion event were to be pried andataries who have arrived for Earth's official first contact became aware of the attempted lie. One, they would leave and cancel official first contact. Two, forget about any Earth human rescue. Three say goodbye future technology sharing. So this is what it's at stake. You know, that the governments decided to do a false flag alien invasion. It basically fucks the rest of us. Sorry to use that language, buttons, it's the way it is. Okay, well, this is really really quick.
Speaker 2: What are your what is your opinion on a potential false flag invasion? Do you think it'll even be allowed? Because it seems like that could easily be stopped by whatever groups are here helping us.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that it doesn't happen. But you know, doctor Stephen Greer, after watching you know, uh, the Steven Spielberg's last movie, he's afraid that he thinks that they are setting things up for that. So that's that's that's that's something to be worried about, that they might be setting up for something like that, like a cataclysmic disclosure of you know, doing something like a false flag to unite the world to you know, to you know, create more military. So I hope it doesn't happen, because if it does, we're done. We're screwed. Yeah, And this is this is regarding Drudy, isn't This is what she does in her pastime when she's off, when she's able to get a skipper ship and she goes with a friend down south. So she she finds these flocks of birds, you know, like bower birds that will fly like in swoop swoop and stuff like that. Well, they'll telepathically merge with them and create ship out, create different shapes and stuff. And it's called flying. So she says, uh, first, we ask the flock if they wish to create sky images in our art sport of fly kiting with us. They are seldom asked that. Most of the time the response is yes. We suggest a moving image to them telepathically, they try to recreate it together. We all have fun.
Speaker 2: So what is that call again? Fly? What?
Speaker 1: Fly kiting?
Speaker 2: Fly kiting? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting? And you see how she's making a heart with her arms and the birds are making a hard that's no, yeah, that's kind of what they do. We are now and always have been your friends tilcom Commander Well, Sandia Commander. Fun Fact number five. Our holiday feasts are very long affairs that involve many courses, beginning at dark and ending at dawn. However, they are not sit down affairs, but small portions we nibble at while retelling old stories until the next course about one or two hours later. Kits fun Fact number four. We share our experiences of other planets back home. They love hearing about Earth and all you people. Jill Gah, don't get me started on waiting for official first contact. I am so frustrated with the Federation and their have patients attitude. I'm with you. I'm ready for OFC now radar. So yes, they do work with the Federation. The galactic weather storm you are barreling into contains areas possessing a high debris field that is powerfully magnetic in its makeup. The zone will have a profound effect on the strength of Earth's magnetosphere magnetic poles and could tilt Earth's axis. Your world is about to receive a rather large global reset. Yes, it is inevitable, Zoo. We are here to help collect and save the best parts of your culture after your son's goes through is its upcoming changes. We will also be here to help Earth survivors gather together and start their culture. Anew tokom. The word honesty. For us, there is an unspoked.
Speaker 2: Nope, we lost here. Oh okay, so yeah, I just started to go back and read that one again.
Speaker 1: Read this one. No, the one before, the last, the last one, this one, No, I guess this one, that one, no one? Yeah, okay, all right. The word honesty for us, there is an unspoken meaning nonverbally translates. The honest person inside me is specifically appealing to the honest person inside you because it's the right minded thing to do. Honesty and communication is always invoked by us. It is an it's an automatic part of our culture. That of being emotionally honest plays a huge role in telepathic societies. We have observed. It is not an automatic part of your culture. Well, isn't that true? Yep? Traveling millions of miles across space to Peti Horse Hospital ships are arriving in your star system right now and parking themselves outside of Neptune's orbit. Do not assume they are amassing an invasion. Quite the opposite. They can't rescue everybody, but can help lots of folks, ZUFU. So yes, they are planning a rescue. They are out there these massive spaceships that are like planet sized, but they will not be able to save all seven point eight billion of US. We are currently in the phase of introductions. The next phase will include an increase in non threatening sightings and intergalactic's our inter rate interactions with the pilots and crews of these craft. Have your cell phone cameras ready, ZUFU.
Speaker 2: Now I have a question just because I know the audience. I already know how the audience is going to respond to this portion, because we discussed this on our channel before, Like Captain Mark Richards carry Cassidy's whistleblower, you know, he said one of the things he said was that any narrative where we're going to be rescued or have to be evacuated, He's like, I, matter of factly guarantee that's just government misinformation and that don't believe in that. So what are the chances that some of the messages coming from what they think are the Ponty maybe have been hijacked because I've just you know, there's a lot of these are very fear based messages and they don't really give me a good feeling, which I use as an indicator to like, it's keeping people living in fear. Like you said, like a year ago or two, you're like biting your nails because something might be coming. It just seems to me that messages that would put people in a fear based state is just for a further attempt to control us. So I have questions about this on the validity of where this information is coming from. Not saying that I don't believe the Ponty are real, but what if that somehow could have been intercepted or a message gets through the sea or yourself that may not be them. Do you have a way to.
Speaker 1: Vet that what that the pontea are alloing to us?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, that it would be potentially the CIA would be posing as the Ponte giving messages promoting, you know, messages of fear whenever it may be not actually them, because we've heard that happen, you know, people say that the Federation's been compromised and stuff like that. I'm just genuinely asking if you have a vetting process whenever you're you're talking to the ponte, how do you know for sure that it's them?
Speaker 1: Well, I trust Sue, and I trust the information that she's been getting from the Ponte, and the PONTEA have not. They have not lied to us once. You know, they've been very straightforward. They don't, they're not, they don't. They don't fib or or you know, say things that are misconstrued. They've been giving the same information, you know, all this time. So I believe, you know, I believe what you know, what they've told the Ponte or what they've told Sue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm just asking because I mean, I know other people I know for a fact other people are going to have the same questions because we've all been misled and lied to and deceived by you know, numerous groups before. So it's just people will want to know how that vetting process occurs and stuff. So and not saying that the Pontier line, I'm just you know, asking how that looks for you guys. Whenever you do receive messages.
Speaker 1: Well, we also we also get cooperation from other experiences and we cross reference our own experiences. So you guys, have you guys interviewed Jeff Selver No, Yeah, you'll want to interview interview him because he wrote a book basically about a new city that'll be built in the future that will be humans and extraterrestrials living together. But what's fine I found interesting, which I just found out, is the location of where this city will be. And it's actually in the location of the only area on the United States that will not be underwater after the planet tilts.
Speaker 2: Well, is that in the Southwest region or where do you know where that's?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like New Mexico, Colorado region, right, Yeah, I've seen those maps. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: I just hope that before, you know, there's a massive warning before this happens, so people are able to relocate or however that works.
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen I've seen the the demos of what they did, like to taking Ben Davidson's information and putting it into you know, somebody did a planetary thing and it took a long time to get it done. And I saw what it looks like when the Earth does tilt over. So basically the tilt the Earth is going to tilt ninety degrees. So just if you can ship, if you can imagine, okay, so planet planet Earth, and you can imagine North America and South America, the planet would like you have to understand that the planet Earth is not completely round. It bulges out at the equator because it's spinning and water bulges out. Okay, In fact, what I understand he said, is that it bulges out about twenty one miles. So what happens when you've got the planet and you've got North America here, in South America here, and then you turn it ninety degrees, what happens to the water? Where is it going to go? That's the new equator and that's why the majority of Canada and the US is completely underwater, and the same with Europe. Europe is underwater. It's all underwater.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so it sounds like higher ground, the higher elevation you go, the better the elevation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the Colorado, New Mexico and just kind of north of that area, United States. So the West Coast is underwater, the East Coast is underwater, and pretty much all of Canada is underwater.
Speaker 3: I would be underwater right right now.
Speaker 1: I would too. I will do it too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tells might be safe. You might be safe in Sedona.
Speaker 1: There might be safe in Sedona. Yeah. Yeah. So we are currently in the phase of introductions. Okay, I think I did that one already. Yeah, we can bring you great life experiences. Then you can possibly imagine we've been exploring this galaxy for the sixteen million years. So basically what they're saying here is that our future is star Trek, that we will be traveling stars and exploring galalaxies with them and other star nations who are waiting for us to grow up a little bit more. And if we, you know, we can get to that point and then join the Galactic Federation. Our future is star Trek. We are not here to stop Earth military conflicts with each other. Learning how to get along and live together and peace is a hallmark of a world ready for contact, not the other way around. Grayson, you cannot be a telepathic nation and ignore love because unconditional love is one of the energies that binds us all together. It is part of the very fabric of the collective consciousness. It is more than a chemical reaction or feeling. Love is our way of being Judy. According to our sources, the moon was brought here for ocean and planet stabilization. The need was recognized and addressed after the cataclysm and extinction level event that affected the Reptilian population here.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. And just to clarify, reptaarian means the reptilians that were local native to the planet exactly.
Speaker 1: Bingo, Yeah, check, I'm bred. Oh I was here. I was here when this happened. It's because Sue and I were We were sitting in the UH and she she turned to the mountain to ask them what they were what they were doing. Once when we asked the Mountain Information Station desk if they were busy, the response that came back was shit, no, we're over here twiddling our not existent thumbs. M. Of course, that's hilarious. That was so funny. Regarding nuclear tensions, we have crews in low orbit watching preparing to intervene if necessary. Yes, extra trestrials have stopped nuclear disasters from happening several times on this planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that for a fact. Your nuclear weapons are being rendered ineffective when telepathically. It is clear that Kiwa Earth humans decision is made to utilize these devices, the Federation cannot allow. Remember, okay, remember close to seventy five percent of evers visitors come because of your ocean's inhabitants, not because they want to interact with you. You have not yet reached advanced civilization level zero. Many of your ocean's native sentient nations have. One of the biggest perks of being stationed at the station at Sandia Mountain Information Station here in North America is the pizza. It's all about the cheese poll. Don't you know one long cycle of dramatic planetary changes has come around again. By our calculations, you are going to need a little outside assistance. The trainees' Sandia Mountain Information Station. We seek right minded Kiwa Earth humans who have put down their fears. We are selective about those who have reached a level of emotional mature and honesty. We are aware that we face a bit of a pr problem approaching ofc Graason qualities of Earth humans who are ready for contact, honesty studies, the telepathy one oh one prem has put aside their fears, desires to make new friends, humble, ready to learn, open to sharing, culture and humor. Grayson. Our goal, which is also the Federation's goal, is to is the attempt to help you save the best of your many Earth's cultures. If relocation to another world is necessary, we can help you speak with the Federation about this matter. It is not a small request new all. Regarding our ships, we specifically invite the souls of former incarnation was as a trained amorphic deep ocean aquatic explorer, or a soul who's previously had experienced joining with a vessel and working with a crew. Those who wish to continue exploring new worlds are selected PETA. Yes, their shifts have consciousness. Your magnetosphere's weakening will continue to nose dive fast. We estimate it to be just to begin to bottom out between twenty thirty five and twenty fifty. Once your magnetic shield goes Earth is susceptible to a sudden physical tilt and rewriting followed by high mile high slash tsunamis just shoot hoops with your telepathic basketball. When you the telepathic sender at the tunnel from you to the hoop your teleopathic receiver, you suddenly have a tool that helps your telepathic sending score. Every time. Telepathy doesn't have a speed, it doesn't need one because it doesn't go anywhere. It's already there. This is mind blowing to me. This It explains why they can communicate to their planet, which is forty light years away in real time. Telepathy does not travel the speed of light. It doesn't go anywhere, it's already there. That just completely just blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just reading a book from George van Tassel where he was channeling to ET's in the fifties, and they said light doesn't travel. It just is. So essentially they're not They're not traveling in a sense that we understand they're traveling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our staff here have begun the rotating shifts that everyone here can celebrate our yearly thank you ceremony. Once a year, we take four days to pray nothing but thank you for everything we can think of. During this time, we sip soup, symbolizing the collective consciousness till come. Other types of humans in this galaxy are numerous, and there are more than one hundred thousand variations. The term human is not related to reproductive compatibility. The human body type has also been found in many other galaxies, but we do not know about all of them. Hip, we are not so different. There you go. That's the end of the presentations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very interesting stuff. It's fantastic, Yeah, thank you, very interesting. Yeah, I mean, I'm curious about this event. I just have to question whenever I hear narratives like that, it's just because it's just I don't know. It just seems like, you know, it's almost like that it appeals to people that are still in like a savior complex mentality, like we don't worry will save you. And I don't know if in my mind that's not necessarily the way it's going to go down that I don't. I also know that I don't know, so you could be one hundred percent right, and it's just a reservation within me that makes me question it that I have to sit with. But I appreciate you sharing all that, and I don't disagree, and I'm not saying they're lying. And I do think that some sort of cycle is inevitable as far as presenting messages to humanity that oh, you're all going to be underwater that puts people in a state of fear, and the next slide is talking about love. So it's hard to decipher the truth whenever you're going from love to fear, to love to fear, from slide to slide. So to me, it's it's hard to really determine whether or not. It's just interesting to me the way it's presented, and I don't know how to feel about it, and I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is that you know, these what's happening with the planet is out of our control. But this is also the reason why they are trying to have official first contact, because we are going to need help. And it's not the first time that's our nations have gotten involved. Two during these cataclysms where they have relocated people, you know, the Zuni and hoping it's in their history about them being moved underground to with the with the ant people to live the underground and as and you know Clipferd has talked about it as well, where they have relocated people to safer areas above ground and even build homes for them. They also there's a potential for to relocate certain people off planet who are ready for that, who are of a high enough consciousness to be able to integrate with Star nations. So and I think only about ten percent of the population is probably ready for that. So it depends on which level that you're at, you know, of where you'll end up being, you know, And but the sooner that we can actually address these problems, the better, because if we wait until you know that the government keeps in control and keeps things back, and then the cataclysm happens, what's going to happen? Then you know they're only going to be able to rescue those so many people before before things can happen. So it's really it's a catch twenty two. It needs to be addressed. FC needs to happen sooner than later so that we can save or save species.
Speaker 3: Because if it is a real event that is you know, expected to occur, or that is a high possibility of occurring, then it's really then it's it's not Then it's not really. Then it's just about the way you go about sharing that and not being super alarmist where you're working everyone up into a frenzy about it and doing it in an unhealthy way. But like you know, able to present the data that present the very real warning of it without getting too much in the fear energy too much and the panic energy. And I think that's probably why they haven't because if you've noticed, most people, like I said, have no idea about this.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And granted that's also because our governments and the elite don't, like you said, they do want the depopulation happen for nefarious purposes, of course, but the benevolent eties also don't want to don't want to stir into a panic and then to fear as well. So the big conundrum, or the big dilemma or thing to figure out is how do we how do we tell and warn the people about this and inform them about this but not but do it in a way that it's beneficial and doesn't stir everyone into a panic and cause more damage and everyone fear. Right, So I'm assuming that's that's a big thing they're trying to work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they've had to do things the way they have as slowly as they can, which you know, jeopardizes the mission, but they don't want to have cataclysmic disclosure everybody panics. So it's like it's it's a it's an Aukham's razor, it really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, And I don't want you to think I was being disrespectful by questioning that or challenging that. I'm just genuinely.
Speaker 1: Kiddus a good question.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And I'm humble enough to you know, self correct and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. And like I said, I know that I don't know, and just because I maybe don't believe something is going to happen, that doesn't mean I'm right, you know. So I'd just like to be vocal about that because I know other people are going to have similar thoughts, and uh, you know what Aaron just kind of described, and it helped me actually see it a little understand it a little better. And by mentioning how the hope he had been rescued and helped, you know, assist it underground for the last cataclysm, So you know, I hadn't considered that it's happened before.
Speaker 3: Where we hear about Oh yeah, these groups went underground and they've been living underground since, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So I guess it's just something that I I should sit with more and consider as a possibility as as opposed to no, I don't believe that's going to happen, you know, because I don't know, and what if I'm wrong? So I appreciate you sharing everything, and I and I it's absolutely fascinating everything that you've brought to the table today, and thank you for putting all that together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Is there any final words that you'd like to leave us with before we wrap this up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the excellent to each other.
Speaker 2: Nice, yes right, well, no, I mean I do like their messages of love and understanding. You know how crucial that is. That's important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a lot of wisdom there for sure.
Speaker 2: So I guess let our audience know one more time. The social media accounts, even your own. I know you. You're a musician. You you have a band, Pyramids on Mars. You want to tell everybody about what kind of what you have going on and where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, well yeah, my band Pyramids on Mars uh is instrumental rock, you know. But all but a lot of the things that I do in my music are actually teachings from the Ponte which are incorporated into my music. Telepathic storytelling, tonal language, it's all integrated, you know, with the Ponte have taught me, and so I've learned from them and I've incorporated those elements into my music. So it's my music is quite unique. I don't think I'll ever become a very world famous musician. That's not my purpose here in my life. My music will be discovered later on when they understand what it was that I'm doing. And that I had et teachers for it. But you know, my website's Pyramids on Mars dot com. I'm also the host of art of You Pyramids of Mars UFO Radio on the Artists First network. So if you go to artist for artists First dot com and you'll see a picture knee and the click on there and there's you know this is we just had our ten year anniversary this year, so yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll put that into description. Yeah, definitely. And where can people listen to your music? Just on the website or is it.
Speaker 1: The website will take you have links to It'll take you to band camp where you can listen to the albums. You can also find me like on Spotify, I and you know anywhere else that you listen to music online. Let's live up Pyramids on Mars. You'll my music there and took it out.
Speaker 2: And you have an x account just under your name, Kevin Ostrella and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pyramids on Mars underscore.
Speaker 2: Okay, Pyramids on Mars, and then Sandia Wisdom is I guess Sue Walker straight sharing information on behalf of the Ponte. So get on next guys and go follow those pages. And I do want to mention also that after we interviewed Sue the first time, or maybe it was the first time after I learned watch one of her interviews. It's been so long, I don't remember. I've had the Ponte come to me twice in the dream state, and it felt very real, to the point where I don't question whether or not it was them. I don't remember much of the encounter, but they they did come to me, and I was actually at one point I was I Sue gave me the contact, the primer, and I was, you know, reading through that and kind of working with that. So I think maybe they showed up because of that. It's been a lot of time since I've actually tried to be established or had any experiences with them, so it is possible. And I do believe that. I'm not like trying to discount anything they said. I was just questioning the vetting process earlier. But I want to clarify that I do understand that they're They're very real, and I don't doubt their existence or the messages, you know, as.
Speaker 3: Far as there and there is so much there is, you know, so many agendas and disinformation out there, and like it's good to just in a healthy way question everything right and a healthy yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to yelp. I wanted to give up presentation of so you get an idea of who they are as people. I mean, that's only that's only touching the stuff the you know, just touching the surface of how many means we've created. I've created, like I'm almost three hundred of them from stuff that they told us.
Speaker 3: Right, wow, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also we're both going to be speaking in ASTech, New Mexico September can Well it's yeah, well it's actually moved from Chaco Canyon. It's not in Chaco Canyon anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought we were gonna be doing day excursions. Well, Dan, you'll be going to Chaco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be going there, but the actual conference is at the Tico time okay, yeah, all right, yeah yeah and in Aztech, New Mexico September twenty first through to twenty fourth, And if you guys are interested, I'll be presenting Soli Kevin and I think Brad Olsen will be there, Laura Eisenhower, Lily Nova Issa that you know, I forgot the whole lineup, but it's it's gonna be fun. It was a lot of fun last year when we were in Taco Canyon and that whole windstorm, that windstorm blew. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. So if anyone's interested, I think it's Quantum Disclosure Project dot com. You can purchase tickets and come hang out with us in September and Aztec, New Mexico. And thank you for joining us today, Kevin. Fascinating, fascinating stuff.
Speaker 3: Amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, we appreciate everything you're doing. And uh, by the way, I was going to ask you or have you clarify this the artwork behind you, that's Sue's artwork.
Speaker 1: Correct art work, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she's the one who is drawing them, and she also is also something we didn't get into. You mentioned briefly, she communicates and draws a sasquatch as well.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other side of this that we didn't get into today. But have you ever had any communication with them yourself?
Speaker 1: Absolutely with the sasquatch? Well, yeah yeah, I had one showed up my apartment and in intermensional form and actually wrapped his arm around my back and gave you a hug and grunted, like my whole body does vibrate it. I got a hug from the Sasquatch. I think that's because I, you know, on on my show, I have a lot of people like you know, Sunbow who speaks, Mike Patterson from Sasquatch Ontario, Garrett Duncan, I have all them. So I'm really helping education, educating people about the Sasquatch people. And I think I know that they're very happy with me with that. Also, when I visited Sue several times in New Mexico, I was told that I was picked up and I was taken by the pond tea. And I've been witnessed to stomp and growls with with the Sasquatch. So they've taken me to some of their ceremonies. I just don't remember it.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, very interesting. Yeah, thank you for sharing that. Yeah, the Sasquatch here in the Sedona area, I've had a number of experiences since i've been here there. They want to talk. They're like they're ready for this open contact, just like everyone else's. So yeah, okay, well, thank you so much. I guess we'll go ahead and wrap this up. We appreciate your time and putting this together and sharing this message with everybody, and thank you guys all for being here. Go check out the website Quantum Disclosure Project if you're interested in joining the conference in Aztec, New Mexico, and Awake within the Dream Productions dot com if you would like to more information about the Mont Shasta conference coming up July sixteenth through to twentieth, so go check that out. Those links will be below in the description. We love you, thank you for being here. Have a great evening. Until next time,